ZenMate

ZenMate offers VPN service for internet security and privacy.

Work for ZenMate?

Learning about ZenMate?

ZenMate Reviews

Showing 5 ZenMate reviews
ZenMate review by Javier S.
Javier S.

"It is a very safe and reliable VPN."

What do you like best?

It is one of the best VPNs I have tested and it is the one that has had the best performance of all. It is very fast and you can watch streaming videos without cuts of any kind. It has plans with very cheap prices and you get 7 days premium totally free when you use it for the first time. It has a plugin for all web browsers.

What do you dislike?

The truth is I can not complain about this VPN, until now I have not found anything that disappoints me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very useful to protect our privacy and navigate freely without the problem of slowly loading the pages. It is very fast that we do not realize that we have an activated VPN. Highly recommended.

In my company it allows us to navigate without restrictions of any kind and at the same time protects our data from any external attack. It has WebRTC protection and this is very useful since it helps to block all personal information that can be filtered through that port as the location, type of device, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ZenMate
ZenMate review by Divyang S.
Divyang S.

"Handy VPN Shield"

What do you like best?

As the other VPNs this one too lets you browse anonymously or technically, rather from virtually different location. So it becomes ideal for accessing sites that are blocked in your region or if choose to browse anonymously. Also it becomes a boon if you want to avail any offer available to particular region by setting that region in ZenMate.

That includes using the services illegally like torrenting.

What do you dislike?

Its main feature becomes its disadvantage while logging in some of websites like Gmail where if you have enabled 2 factor authentication, it wont be able to send you OTP and while trying for multiple such events may trigger blocking of your account.

Other drawback is when you browse from different region, the regional website's language is displayed. Say For Example, You open gmail login page from India with ZenMate set to Germany, your login page would have German language.

It is basically a proxy server that works like 3rd party so they can misuse your data like id, password credit card details. But knowing its downside one can have grea tprofit being in safe limits.

Redeeming real-time offer limited to different location.

Featuring your product to the region where you can get better profit letting them think you are native of that place.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

ZenMate review by Zee G.
Zee G.

"When you need to test your site from another country..."

What do you like best?

- I love the fact that ZenMate allows me to test the speed of our corporate website in different countries (and that the United States of America is among the countries available in the free version - it is our main target audience - along with Hong Kong, Lithuania, and Germany.)

- The Chrome plugin works fast and is very convenient to use whenever you need to quickly change the country IP.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while, when I am trying to turn the VPN on, it takes me to a ZenMate page when I can get the Premium protection (which is really good when you need more features) instead of opening the file where I can turn the plugin on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great VPN tool which is useful for people who live in countries where the IP might cause some inequality in access to the information. Therefore, ZenMate (along with other services that provide VPN) helps to equalize the situation :)

I have mainly used it for work purposes (I work as a digital operations manager and one of my main areas of responsibility includes our corporate website and I need to check how it works around the world.) I have also used it for reading some of the articles that are available only in the US or in Europe (despite the fact that there are few websites that don't allow access outside of the country.)

ZenMate review by Joanne A.
Joanne A.

"Simply the best VPN"

What do you like best?

It has an excellent performance and I have been able to watch videos online with ZenMate activated without any problems. It is perfect to navigate privately and is very easy to use, I have it in my browsers as plugins to be easier to activate and deactivate.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had an official app for FireTV since I could not get it and I really love this VPN.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has very cheap plans, so I recommend the 2 year plan, it practically costs less than $ 3 per month, very great.

ZenMate has been very useful for both my work as a graphic designer and at home. It has allowed me to surf anonymously through the web without restrictions of any kind and I have been able to see my favorite series without geographical restrictions. I love.

ZenMate review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Zenmate VPN"

What do you like best?

It was convenient and easy to use, they don't keep logs on anything. Barely made a difference with my internet speed, connecting to the VPN itself takes seconds, very useful. It comes with a 31 day money-back gurantee, so if there are any problems, you can just contact them and have your money back. This VPN works with netflix so whenever I'm out of state, I can be still be using the service. Zenmate also has no viruses and is safe to download, it also supports many devices. Ranging from Android, IOS, Mac, Windows. It also works on many browsers such as; Chrome, firefox, opera.

What do you dislike?

Not too many countries, would be really great, having more options to pick from. Sometimes Zenmate can be buggy to use, and doesn't start up properly, having a blank/black screen while trying to login or load the VPN itself. There's no live support chat on the website, so getting support is semi difficult, and takes quite a bit for a response. The automated responses don't help much and aren't related to the questions I ask.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great VPN to use, many proxies to use from over 20 countries. Very convenient for people from third party countries.

Helped me and my co-workers be able to be secured while browsing on the internet. Letting us know that we'll be able to be surfing the web without having our information being leaked.

Learning about ZenMate?

* We monitor all ZenMate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.