ZeroCater

Creates a high-performing office culture by bringing people together over food.

Work for ZeroCater?

Learning about ZeroCater?

ZeroCater Reviews

Showing 2 ZeroCater reviews
ZeroCater review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Tasty, healthy food catered to the office"

What do you like best?

The food options on ZeroCater were phenomenal. Healthy but still tasty and although the rotating menu of restaurants was a bit limited, I didn't really care because the food was so good. I also liked the fact that it was a self-serve catering, so that the caterers came to the office, dropped off the food, chatted with the office manager, and then let us be adults and serve ourselves. Unfortunately, my office is no longer utilizing ZeroCater because of cost, but I think fondly on MAGO's tacos and guac and anytime we had pho in the office. Nom nom.

What do you dislike?

ZeroCater (at the time) didn't have an online menu that I could peruse the week of, before getting in line to get my food. Very small world problems, but there ya go. ZeroCater also brought in a "thumbs up"/"thumbs down" review booth button clicker thingy late in the game, which was simultaneously incredibly ineffective and a hysterical attempt on their part to gather feedback about whether we liked or disliked the food that day.

Office catering for lunch. I was definitely not involved in the organizing of ZeroCater's menus or coordinating with ZeroCater officials, though.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ZeroCater
ZeroCater review by Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.

"Helpful tool for office lunch!"

What do you like best?

It enables companies to provide the benefit of covering meal costs for their employees.

What do you dislike?

The options can seem a bit stale at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what you are looking to provide and the experience you want your employees to have. Make sure that you allow for all dietary restrictions.

We are able to provide healthy and delicious food options to employees.

What On-Demand Catering solution do you use?

Learning about ZeroCater?

* We monitor all ZeroCater reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.