ZetaHub

ZetaHub Reviews

Ask ZetaHub a Question
Showing 7 ZetaHub reviews
ZetaHub review by User

"TERRIBLE! In a nutshell "

What do you like best?

Not a lot if I'm really honest. Nothing works the way it should and it's incredibly expensive even for a standard CRM & email platform.

What do you dislike?

The amount of ongoing bugs within this system has gone beyond a joke. There is a clear issue of coding and they seem to not be bothered to address it, but to push you onto the new platform update for more money of course.

To give a specific example of a bug, I added an AB variant on a recurring campaign, it errored and the developers couldn't find out the problem for over a month. I was then told that the issue was the combination of an automated campaign together with an a/b test? Yes, that's right. It's not just this but the support and account management is slow to respond and don't have a level of attention to detail I'd expect from a standard platform (let alone one that costs so much). I'm constantly having to chase for updates, proposals, fixes - NIGHTMARE! Please just don't!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it! Simple. I really don't give feedback like this usually but I've had such a painful time with them I really wouldn't want anyone to spend money and time with this platform.

None, seriously...I cannot think of any!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ZetaHub
ZetaHub review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Can do a lot, but has a lot of technical issues/quirks"

What do you like best?

That i can write a promotion, build the audience, send the promotion, export and more all in one place

What do you dislike?

Outdated design that can have issues, email designs sometimes get formatted differently than the preview

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create thorough training guides

Sending to our large audience and being able to fatigue one promotion against another. There are a lot of hidden features included in Zeta that allow you to do your promotion all in one place

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

ZetaHub review by User

"Zeta Review for Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Zeta allows us to store everything we need in one place for all our email marketing needs. From content creation, to list execution.

What do you dislike?

Zeta can be very slow when loading a lot of different audiences. For creating content objects its hard to tell exactly how the email will be displayed in an email platform.

We use Zeta for automated email marketing.

ZetaHub review by Olivia S.
Olivia S.

"Awesome "

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate people are finding new things on it

What do you dislike?

I wish more people would use it. Maybe advertise it more.

Trying to get people to understand how many people are using there site

ZetaHub review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Disappointed "

What do you like best?

Not much, it was a good theory but flunked in practice.

What do you dislike?

Nothing worked like it should. Essentially you had to do about 95% of the work still to get this working. Makes me wonder why we needed them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it.

Was supposed to be a CRM for our call center but actually hurt us more then helped.

ZetaHub review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

Ease of customer service and visually pleasing emails

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. Only had positive experience working with Zeta

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leverage their customer service--they're very responsive and helpful. Very knowlegable

Clients wanted DR efforts to supplement digital display advertising campaign

ZetaHub review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Very easy to navigate like the features, "

What do you like best?

I like the features, you can easily navigate your way around.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I can think of

The business problems that I solve using this software are display advertising

Learning about ZetaHub?

* We monitor all ZetaHub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.