Zift Solutions

Introducing Zift Solutions Success Framework. A proven framework to drive channel revenues and boost marketing impact.

Work for Zift Solutions?

Learning about Zift Solutions?

Zift Solutions Reviews

Ask Zift Solutions a Question
Showing 11 Zift Solutions reviews
Zift Solutions review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"East to use campaigns, social posts, and scheduler!"

What do you like best?

The pre-populated content make it a breeze to send out multiple campaigns to multiple audiences at the same time. The social scheduler tool allows me to incorporate other social feeds into ours but still give me the option to approve or deny specific posts

What do you dislike?

Depending on what Zift you are using, there may or may not be a ton of content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to give users/partners content to use and re purpose through their own channels. I would recommend this for any manufacturer that is looking for a way to get content to partners or resellers.

We are adding content to our website, using relevant campaigns for products and events, as well as scheduling social posts

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zift Solutions
Zift Solutions review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Could Be Better"

What do you like best?

I like that we don't have to pay extra for this service and that it is included in our yearly fee through our brand. I also like that it connects with our CRM so leads can be pushed directly into the CRM then distributed to the correct person; however, there are struggles with keeping the darn things integrated together.

What do you dislike?

The lack of support I was initially receiving when I was first using it. Our initial rep wasn't very knowledgeable and that was frustrating. There was a lot of trial and error while learning it. It works for sending emails, but it's not the best I've used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend doing all of the trainings they have available to users. It will really help while you are learning, but then you really need to just jump in and start using it. Use the test feature a lot to see how everything will appear for you, but if you give it enough time and communicate clearly with your rep, you should be able to make this platform work for you on a basic level.

Keeping our products top of mind with our customers, Zift helps us do that through the quick creation of an email.

What Partner Management solution do you use?

Zift Solutions review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Great automation tool and email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

I like that your able to upload templates to send out to clients and you can Group then in sets to send multiples over time. They have a great lead tracking system that tracks the amount of times someone opens the emails their behaviors.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can not delete contacts that you upload to the system and you can only archive them if out them on the do not contact list. Also creating your own template can be hard with the amount of space of the boxes and viewing everything can be hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would work with the stream to make sure you hAve the template set up the way you want your clients to view and if you have any issues they are right there to help you as they dedicated a specialist to each account.

we were able to post to social media and email clients about information and we are able to track each post on traffic and interest. This also gave us a website plugin that would work as a site within a site to direct clients to certain information or subscriptions that we may be offering.

Zift Solutions review by <span>Christina T.</span>
Christina T.

"Highly-Functional Partner Portal "

What do you like best?

Ease of use to create a forward facing partner portal that is scalable and integrates with SFDC

What do you dislike?

Doesn't sync with SFDC as easily as you' think.

Creating a partner portal for our channel partners to access. They can easily register deals, download enablement material, and login to our additional training programs. Also easy Onelogin sign in.

Zift Solutions review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Marketing Lead Management System"

What do you like best?

Their User Interface is very intuitive and straight forward. They have excellent service and staff who can help you to use their tools effectively and customize them to your needs.

What do you dislike?

I haven't find any negatives using their software yet because we are still a new customer of theirs, less than 6 month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended if you are looking for software that is easy to implement

We are able to distribute our MQLs that come in from multiple sources including but not limited to trade shows, sponsorships, and our website, to our channel partners (resellers) easily and quickly using their software.

Zift Solutions review by Administrator

"Very pleased with the Zift Portal!"

What do you like best?

The features and ease of use are incredible. WE constantly get positive feedback from our partners regarding ease of use and access to our collateral and campaigns. Pays for itself!

What do you dislike?

• the legal/contract negotiation process was a bit lengthy...but that was due to DigiCert as much as Zift. Shows that we have our stuff/paperwork together.

• there were a lot of meetings/workshops in the implementation phase...this could just be because I/Ryan is a one man army and bigger teams would likely appreciate it.

Enabling partners to get our message to their customers. We realized that a lot of our larger partners didnt have an email automation solution in place to effective communicate, so this solves that need too

Learning about Zift Solutions?

* We monitor all Zift Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.