Zift Solutions

Introducing Zift Solutions Success Framework. A proven framework to drive channel revenues and boost marketing impact.

Work for Zift Solutions?

Learning about Zift Solutions?

Zift Solutions Reviews

Ask Zift Solutions a Question
Showing 27 Zift Solutions reviews
Zift Solutions review by Katherin R.
Katherin R.

"Excelente Herramienta"

What do you like best?

Me gusta que pude unificar todas las herramientas en una sola para la gestión de mis actividades, optimizando y ahorrando tiempo.

What do you dislike?

Las instrucciones y manuales sobre el uso de la herramienta solo están en Ingles, les recomendaría brindar apoyo de la documentación en más idiomas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

El apoyo del equipo zift123 es excelente.

Antes realizaba todas las actividades por separado ahora con Zift puedo programar todo, realizar seguimiento y esto me permite optimizar mi tiempo y mejorar la estrategia e indicadores de mercadeo.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zift Solutions
Zift Solutions review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Zift has great technology"

What do you like best?

Most of the successful management platforms utilize vast amounts of data to provide better analysis and decision making-Zift is no exception. Its system is a repository of information that allows companies to make better, data-driven decision. There is also an opportuntiy to run multiple, campaigns at the same time in an easy to use manner.

The platform is also very easy to use, and does not require a steep learning curve unlike some other customer-facing platforms. The platform is so intuitive, that I actually like using it. While the platform is easy to use the help guides are indeed helpful and a nice addition to really clarfiy anything I need.

What do you dislike?

If by accident I input a contact that I do not want, then I am unable to delete which can become frustrating. I am still new to the platform, so haven't had a ton of complaints but again the inability to delete a contact is an annoyance and a simple fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just like in anything, evaluate your options--if you are looking for an easily integrated system and an easy to use interface you can't go wrong with Zift.

I am using Zift solutions to better organize my leads and opportunities which is a big challenge in any sales job. One, easy user face that displays data in a concise matter is what Zift gives making it easier to develop an effective strategy. Just keeping the customer at the front of everything we do is what Zift helps us do.

What Partner Management solution do you use?

Zift Solutions review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Channel Marketers best friend"

What do you like best?

Co-branding of documents is simple, straightforward & automated, pre-packaged campaigns are a great asset for our partners, the reporting tool is one of the best I have used.

What do you dislike?

We found the SFDC integration a little bit clunky on the back end during integration, although this seems to be much more streamlined now.

Ability to create, distribute and track through partner marketing campaigns, with thaeability to provide pre-canned content for partners & closed loop reporting on the back end.

Zift Solutions review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"East to use campaigns, social posts, and scheduler!"

What do you like best?

The pre-populated content make it a breeze to send out multiple campaigns to multiple audiences at the same time. The social scheduler tool allows me to incorporate other social feeds into ours but still give me the option to approve or deny specific posts

What do you dislike?

Depending on what Zift you are using, there may or may not be a ton of content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to give users/partners content to use and re purpose through their own channels. I would recommend this for any manufacturer that is looking for a way to get content to partners or resellers.

We are adding content to our website, using relevant campaigns for products and events, as well as scheduling social posts

Zift Solutions review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Could Be Better"

What do you like best?

I like that we don't have to pay extra for this service and that it is included in our yearly fee through our brand. I also like that it connects with our CRM so leads can be pushed directly into the CRM then distributed to the correct person; however, there are struggles with keeping the darn things integrated together.

What do you dislike?

The lack of support I was initially receiving when I was first using it. Our initial rep wasn't very knowledgeable and that was frustrating. There was a lot of trial and error while learning it. It works for sending emails, but it's not the best I've used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend doing all of the trainings they have available to users. It will really help while you are learning, but then you really need to just jump in and start using it. Use the test feature a lot to see how everything will appear for you, but if you give it enough time and communicate clearly with your rep, you should be able to make this platform work for you on a basic level.

Keeping our products top of mind with our customers, Zift helps us do that through the quick creation of an email.

Zift Solutions review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Great automation tool and email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

I like that your able to upload templates to send out to clients and you can Group then in sets to send multiples over time. They have a great lead tracking system that tracks the amount of times someone opens the emails their behaviors.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can not delete contacts that you upload to the system and you can only archive them if out them on the do not contact list. Also creating your own template can be hard with the amount of space of the boxes and viewing everything can be hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would work with the stream to make sure you hAve the template set up the way you want your clients to view and if you have any issues they are right there to help you as they dedicated a specialist to each account.

we were able to post to social media and email clients about information and we are able to track each post on traffic and interest. This also gave us a website plugin that would work as a site within a site to direct clients to certain information or subscriptions that we may be offering.

Zift Solutions review by Preete D.
Preete D.

"An awesome customer relationship management solution"

What do you like best?

provide a flow to onboard customers seamlessly

maintain the customer queues and provide custom solutions

easy support for customer relationship and build more sales after initial one

What do you dislike?

There are very few things to improve on like UI and better flow support

It will be better if we can have better support for CTI for customer calling centers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please start with trial and look at the other customer success stories to understand what use case zift can handle

Try to increase sales with better customer relationship and identifying better leads

Maintain personalized touch with the customers

Zift Solutions review by Ashish T.
Ashish T.

"Take customer relationship to new high with Zift solutions "

What do you like best?

Easy to onboard new customers and work with them

Create new workflows for decision on sales deals

Make sure that customers are engaged right from leads to buying more products

What do you dislike?

Everything is awesome except some ui glitches which has got much better with time. Also, the workflow to support customer relation needs a bit of improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please keep improving the UI and have more flexibility with lead workflows.

Handling customers in large scale

Interact with customers efficiently and converting leads into deals

Providing personal touch in customer relationship

Zift Solutions review by Christina T.
Christina T.

"Highly-Functional Partner Portal "

What do you like best?

Ease of use to create a forward facing partner portal that is scalable and integrates with SFDC

What do you dislike?

Doesn't sync with SFDC as easily as you' think.

Creating a partner portal for our channel partners to access. They can easily register deals, download enablement material, and login to our additional training programs. Also easy Onelogin sign in.

Zift Solutions review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Marketing Lead Management System"

What do you like best?

Their User Interface is very intuitive and straight forward. They have excellent service and staff who can help you to use their tools effectively and customize them to your needs.

What do you dislike?

I haven't find any negatives using their software yet because we are still a new customer of theirs, less than 6 month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended if you are looking for software that is easy to implement

We are able to distribute our MQLs that come in from multiple sources including but not limited to trade shows, sponsorships, and our website, to our channel partners (resellers) easily and quickly using their software.

Zift Solutions review by Administrator

"Very pleased with the Zift Portal!"

What do you like best?

The features and ease of use are incredible. WE constantly get positive feedback from our partners regarding ease of use and access to our collateral and campaigns. Pays for itself!

What do you dislike?

• the legal/contract negotiation process was a bit lengthy...but that was due to DigiCert as much as Zift. Shows that we have our stuff/paperwork together.

• there were a lot of meetings/workshops in the implementation phase...this could just be because I/Ryan is a one man army and bigger teams would likely appreciate it.

Enabling partners to get our message to their customers. We realized that a lot of our larger partners didnt have an email automation solution in place to effective communicate, so this solves that need too

Zift Solutions review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"The deal maker "

What do you like best?

I personally utilize the creative servies feature of Zift mainly for the content writing because I can visualize my thoughts but actually creating a blueprint thats a different story. With the team they not only listen to my thoughts they provide there opinions as well.

What do you dislike?

At this time I havent come across any issues with that being said im a bit of a new user so my experience is pretty limited at this point

With Zift it gives me more opportunity to reaach a more broader spectrum of clients in which it would be hard for me manage if I had to do on my own.

Zift Solutions review by Agency
Agency

"Great platform!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use and the intuitive design. Also, when I do have a question, the help guides are easily accessible and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Some features require a few more steps than seem necessary, but other than that no complaints!

This is helping automate partner marketing initiatives. The Zift platform has helped us automate many of the manual tasks we used to perform for Partners.

Zift Solutions review by Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.

"Works find for what we need"

What do you like best?

Easy to use simple interface. My team can easily go in and push out content as needed.

What do you dislike?

Not Zift's fault but the vendor we use through Zift doesn't provide enough relevant content for us to be able to use the app more.

Analytics are huge along with the ease to schedule posts to free up our time.

Zift Solutions review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Zift - Best multi-channel Marketing solution"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for onboarding and follow through on each channel to see what is working and how consumers are getting there.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the custom template was confusing and not user friendly. However, our rep was knowledgeable and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great software that tracks user behavior and helps with cross conversions through the funnel.

We were able to take leads from 1 medium and follow through in other mediums such as from Facebook ads to mailchimp email marketing, and use the same strategies that worked previously on future campaigns.

Zift Solutions review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Channel Marketing Made Easy with Zift Solutions"

What do you like best?

Zift Solutions provides a suite of integrated digital marketing applications comprised of ready-to-execute marketing campaigns and content designed to enhance our go-to-market strategy while boosting awareness and generating leads.

What do you dislike?

The product support was not the greatest when we had issues with the install.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zift Solutions really helped us with the big picture of where we needed to be to effectively engage our partners.

Website content, campaigns, social media, analytics, partner and channel management. We have realized better management of our campaigns and increased end user satisfaction.

Zift Solutions review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Affordable and complete Partner Portal Solution that can Scale (and syncs with SFDC!) "

What do you like best?

SFDC sync capabilities, CMS capabilities, cost, scalability and ease of use

What do you dislike?

Project management team that supports deployment could be faster and more flexible

Builind a partner portal system, with gated access, that can scale and grow quickly and easily

Zift Solutions review by Al F.
Al F.

"Simply an outstanding company to work along with they are the Best In The Industry."

What do you like best?

The most efficient company in there industry.

What do you dislike?

There are no problems with the service..

Building our companies efficiency in Contact Marketing across the marketplace.

Zift Solutions review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Zift Solutions makes Channel as a Service simple"

What do you like best?

You can manage many external companies/employees that don't report to you and Zift makes it easy to do end-to-end integrations with other existing solutions.

What do you dislike?

It was difficult to learn to use and there wasn't a ton of support to help me.

We are able to use it as part of our CRM service to create campaigns and send out emails.

Zift Solutions review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Interesting Platform, not so great support"

What do you like best?

It's a good way to engage and build out marketing plans with partners.

What do you dislike?

the platform is lacking in certain key functionality and customer support is not the best

Building out campaigns with key partners. No benefits yet as there's gaps in onboarding process.

Zift Solutions review by Consultant

"Interesting Options"

What do you like best?

Integrating software with website has been easy. Email marketing options seem good

What do you dislike?

Wish emails could be modified more to match company brand.

Product showcases on website. I only assist company when needed, so don't know how this is working for them.

"Great Source! "

What do you like best?

I like that its one spit for channeling. I can post and review it all. Makes organizing marketing easier.

What do you dislike?

I would that it would allow you to access from your tablet.

I have found marketing value to increase

Zift Solutions review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great option for all business sales and marketing needs!"

What do you like best?

I like the easiness in using the software. Its straightforward and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike so far. The website is easy to navigate.

I've seen my sales rise with Zift. And more sales=more profit.

Zift Solutions review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Good effort for new player"

What do you like best?

How comprehensive the tool is and fully integration with major marketing automation and crm tools

What do you dislike?

Users need a learning curve in order to get the most out of the tool.

Channel Marketing and attribution

Zift Solutions review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Technical Consultant"

What do you like best?

Great, easy to use product with a good UI and easy to use functinalities out of the box

What do you dislike?

Bulk Upload functionality might be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

Co-Branding Marketing assets, communication with partners

Zift Solutions review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Nice email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Great email based lead generation tool with a lot of automation support.

What do you dislike?

Creating an email template is difficult. Also, contact management can also be improved.

Email marketing

Lead generation

Zift Solutions review by ✅ Ian M.
✅ Ian M.

"Great for Partner Relationship Management - good licensing "

What do you like best?

the licensing model works well where others like Salesforce can cost a lot.

What do you dislike?

That it has to compete with generic CRM's pro porting to be PRM and lack of integration with a wider range of CRM systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go before buying a big CRM for Partner management extensioning.

Sharing data and lead programs with channel partners

Learning about Zift Solutions?

* We monitor all Zift Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.