ZilicusPM

Online project management and collaboration software

Work for ZilicusPM?

Learning about ZilicusPM?

ZilicusPM Reviews

Ask ZilicusPM a Question
Showing 4 ZilicusPM reviews
ZilicusPM review by Amit J.
Amit J.

"A perfect PPM tool"

What do you like best?

The first thing I liked is the ease of use. One does not need a formal training to start using ZilicusPM.

I have used it for projects from different domains like - Book Publishing, Website Development, Marketing a product, development of employee training videos, Customising a motorbike etc. and was able to successfully manage those projects with ZilicusPM. The clients were happy with the reporting formats that I have submitted. They also can access the current status which provide transparency.

The interactive gantt is a handy feature and saves a lot of time.

I don't have to import the timesheet entries from a different system, as my team can enter the time entries right here in Zilicus. They can also enter all the project related expenses here and it becomes very easy to track the budget in real time. The Risk and Issue dashboards are really useful to have a quick look on the project status.

I used to hate the process of managing MoM and action items. ZilicusPM has sorted out that problem. Now I can schedule meeting (as a task), manage agenda, MoM and action items at this centralised place.

The tool is easy to configure and I can also add custom fields to my projects. The change management workflow in ZilicusPM takes care of my scope management very effectively.

Last but not the least, the mobile App helps me not to open my notebook every time I need to update the project status.

What do you dislike?

I will not call it dislike, but more of a suggestion. If we can import the existing WBS from Excel as well, it would be great help.

1. One of my client's project was saved because of the change management workflow in ZilicusPM. They were struggling with frequent changes in scope and I was able to help them.

2. My team and I saved a lot of time by using the timesheet and expense modules in ZilicusPM

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ZilicusPM
ZilicusPM review by Samantha D.
Samantha D.

"Saved our company!"

What do you like best?

I love that this program has helped better manage our projects, jobs, and what is due and deadlines for each aspect of a project. Also, it helps us keep track of when items are due and it alerts you as well. Since using this program, we have managed our time and projects more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about it. this program SAVED our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No Recommendation are necessary. This program has been super helpful!!

This program helped solve the main issue with our company. We are now able to track which engineer has which project, the status of the project, any deadlines for the job, strategies, etc. This help utilize our time more efficiently as well as eliminate time spent tracking down engineer's for project statuses.

What Project Management solution do you use?

ZilicusPM review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Zilicus - Great PPM tool, Complete Features, Works Comfortably"

What do you like best?

Zilicus tool is robust PPM tool. We are using it for teams spread across US and UK.

Its interactive gantt is the best of all tools I have ever used.

Resource capacity planning, allocation, assignment is quite well done and really helps to deploy resources well

It has got a cool feature meeting manager, which I have not found in any other PM tool.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike actually. But integration with Outlook, SF could have been better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a simple but powerful PPM tool. These guys are awesome responsive, if you have question or are stuck anywhere using tool. The biggest plus is they listen to clients and make things happen for us with a quick turn around time..

Keeping track of many projects at one place, not letting timeline slip. Unified project collaboration platform about tasks, meetings, timesheet, issues.

ZilicusPM review by Norberto R.
Norberto R.

"Simple & complete"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of use, it is very intuitive and fast.

What do you dislike?

Connectivity: I would really appreciate some API so we could integrate data to other systems

Issues control, flow process, documentation in general (MoM, project documents, etc)

There are not enough reviews of ZilicusPM for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Asana Logo
Asana
(3,081)
Asana helps teams manage and coordinate their work by making plans, processes, and responsibilities clear.
Basecamp Logo
Basecamp
(2,190)
Trusted by millions, Basecamp is a web-based project management and collaboration tool. To-dos, files, messages, schedules, milestones and more.
Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management Logo
Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management
(1,359)
Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) helps you get started quickly and execute projects with ease. Built-in templates, familiar scheduling tools, and access across devices increase productivity for project managers and teams.
Smartsheet Logo
Smartsheet
Smartsheet is an intuitive online project management and collaboration tool. It has a familiar spreadsheet-like interface, coupled with file sharing & workflow.
Wrike Logo
Wrike
Wrike is all-in-one project management software that helps remote and co-located teams get more things done together.
Airtable Logo
Airtable
4.7
Airtable is the all-in-one collaboration platform designed to combine the flexibility of a spreadsheet interface with features like file attachments, kanban card stacks, revision history, calendars and reporting.
Paymo Logo
Paymo
Simple project management app that bundles task management, time tracking and invoicing
Workfront Logo
Workfront
4.0
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings, and disconnected tools.
TeamGantt Logo
TeamGantt
4.8
TeamGantt is effortless project planning and collaboration. Intuitive, beautiful gantt charts combined with task level communication and file sharing.
LeanKit by Planview Logo
LeanKit by Planview
4.0
LeanKit is a visual project and process management tool helping businesses manage and organize their future projects.

Learning about ZilicusPM?

* We monitor all ZilicusPM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.