Zillow Premier Agent

Zillow is a real estate and rental marketplace dedicated to empowering consumers with data, inspiration and knowledge around the place they call home, and connecting them with the best local professionals who can help.

Work for Zillow Premier Agent?
Boomtown  real estate crm  2x

Learning about Zillow Premier?

Compare Zillow Premier Agent to Similar Solutions

Zillow Premier Agent Reviews

Showing 17 Zillow Premier reviews
Zillow Premier review by <span>Liz M.</span>
Liz M.

Bogus Leads

What do you like best?

I enjoyed working with my sales assistant, his name was Rory Goldstein. He was always accommodating when I asked to make changes to the zip codes that I was advertising in.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I spent $1300 a month, equivalent to my mortgage payment in San Diego, CA to be sent bogus leads! Majority of the people inquiring were asking about homes that were already sold, weren't even on the market or were for sale by owner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Realtor.Com instead. I'm paying $210 for leads per month (a fraction of what I paid with Zillow). I made a sale within the first month of signing up with Realtor.Com!

There's a Concierge available to help you if you can't get to the phone when a lead comes through. The problem is that you have to spend a lot of time asking preliminary questions. The most recent lead I got from Zillow showed up as "I'm interested in selling my home." I called the lead back & it turns out that he's working with another agent whose not familiar with the area. He was asking for my expertise because he had just put in a bid on a foreclosure property. Very misleading!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zillow Premier Agent
Zillow Premier review by <span>Kerri R.</span>
Kerri R.

Great Source for Leads

What do you like best?

Premier agent connects you quickly with leads, calling you directly, or sending an email/text/notification. Connecting to someone that inquires instantly gives us a greater chance of converting the lead to a serious buyer. I also like that can we change zip codes depending on what is available, and what we want to spend.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the concierge program, I think some leads were lost because having an "assistant" text/speak with the lead. I removed from this program quite quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for more leads, I would highly recommend Premier Agent. You are able to invest as little or as much as you want.

Lead generation has greatly increased, as has conversion. In one year, we have realized a 43% return on investment, which is absolutely huge in real estate. No other marketing source has net us such a ROI.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

Zillow Premier review by <span>Jenna S.</span>
Jenna S.

Use to manage leads

What do you like best?

I like that I get notified when I receive a new lead. I also really like the concierge service, as I am not always able to call the lead right away.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that concierge will set an appt for you to talk to a client without your consent. I’ve had appts set for times Im not available and that makes me look bad. I also have failed to receive notifications of my appts in the past, but that seems to have been resolved recently.

Ability to manage leads and capture them more effectively as clients. The concierge is honestly the greatest help!

Zillow Premier review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

Very convenient and easy to use

What do you like best?

Getting in touch with leads quickly is a must in this business and utilizing this platform to the fullest cuts that time down by a lot. I would recommend all realtors who utilize Zillow or Trulia to get this and implement it in their business.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that stands out as a dislike at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Zillow Contact Management. In this business you have to be able to connect with leads quickly and regularly and this platform makes that as easy as it can get. It is easy to keep track of all the clients that come through and manage them in an efficient way that has really helped our business flourish. If you are on Zillow as a professional I would highly recommend taking advantage of this tool to help your business grow like it has mine.

This platform helps solve the problem of not getting in touch with potential clients quickly enough. If you don't get in touch and stay in touch with leads consistently and quickly chances are high they will go somewhere else and this platform, I have realized, has solved much of that problem. Of course there are people who are just toying around online and aren't truly interested in Real Estate that will never follow up with you, but this platform greatly helps staying in touch with them and organizing the potential each one has.

Zillow Premier review by <span>Taylor R.</span>
Taylor R.

Useful Tool for Leads

What do you like best?

Anyone can reach out and message a real estate agent if they are interested in finding a home. Great to make connections.

What do you dislike?

Most of the leads we get are not serious. Information transferred from MLS is not usually correct. It's time consuming to go back and edit a listing and 90% of the time it says there was an Error after editing. We have to keep up with zillow because so many possible clients use it.

Another outlet to have our listings advertised.

Zillow Premier review by <span>Matt W.</span>
Matt W.

Good option and nice app

What do you like best?

Ties into Zillow/Trulia's other services/produces.

What do you dislike?

Haven't used it for much follow up, doesn't seem to be a great option for follow up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice free option if you don't want to spend money on something like Follow Up Boss

Lead flow with Zillow leads, routing them to other agents.

Learning about Zillow Premier Agent?

* We monitor all Zillow Premier Agent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Zillow Premier Agent to Similar Solutions