Zimplu CRM

Zimplu CRM is an online contact management tool that aims to help entrepreneurs and sales teams improve their performance, sales and customer support service. The idea behind it is to create a very simple application that can be easy to use without manuals.

Work for Zimplu CRM?
Act  2x

Learning about Zimplu CRM?

Zimplu CRM Reviews

Ask Zimplu CRM a Question
Showing 1 Zimplu CRM review
Zimplu CRM review by <span>Mohamed B.</span>
Mohamed B.

Customer Relationship Management

What do you like best?

I like how all information and data that I need is put in one place. I like the fact that the software has ability to grow as the company grows. So I don't have to worry about the volume of data that I can put in. Also, I can use it for managing, collecting and reporting data.

What do you dislike?

Although this software solution is secure, the fact that the data is contained at a centralized point creates a threat for any organization implementing a CRM solution. Also, data can still get lost if the database isn’t properly maintained.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program and Highly recommend it.

I used this software to analyze our data monthly and it works great and it helps to get a lot of work done as quickly as possible.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zimplu CRM

What CRM solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Zimplu CRM for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Zimplu CRM?

* We monitor all Zimplu CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.