Zingiri Bookings

4.0

Zingiri Bookings is the digital appointment solution of choice for hundreds of entrepreneurs, small businesses and large organisations.

Work for Zingiri Bookings?

Learning about Zingiri Bookings?

Zingiri Bookings Reviews

Showing 1 Zingiri Bookings review
Zingiri Bookings review by Cassie V.
Cassie V.

"Helpful and simple to use"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the functions. It's easy to teach to anybody, even myself. I am self-taught because I am the only one who works for me and it has helped me organize video chats for my freelance writing business.

What do you dislike?

It has crashed a few times, causing me to be late for a few chats, or unprepared.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it! It really helps with scheduling meetings with clients. When I used it, it made work so much easier and it really improved my relationships with my clients.

It used to be difficult to schedule meetings with clients, because we would have to go through our entire schedule to find a good time to meet, but with this I can show my clients, in advance, what times work for me and they can match it with their own schedule with little fuss.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zingiri Bookings

What Patient Scheduling solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Zingiri Bookings for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

AdvancedScheduling Logo
AdvancedScheduling
4.0
Scheduling software with recurring appointments, waitlist management, patient room tracking and appointment reminder tools.
CareCloud Logo
CareCloud
3.7
Manage your practice's schedule color-coded Appointments.
DoctorsPartner Logo
DoctorsPartner
4.0
Medical practice management system with integrated appointment scheduling, EMR, billing, prescriptions, document management, and more.
Online Appointment Booking Logo
Online Appointment Booking
2.5
A medical scheduling solution with a patient web portal, appointment management, availability schedule, confirmation email, and more.
Plan-Grafik Logo
Plan-Grafik
Web-based software for managing doctors' shifts and patient schedules, as well as patient profiles. Comes with automatic reminders.
HealthTec Trilogy Logo
HealthTec Trilogy
ONC-ATBC Certified system that elegantly integrates practice management, scheduling, and electronic medical records.
Eppointments Logo
Eppointments
5.0
Online appointment scheduling program for large medical facilities. Offers patient tracking, email confirmations, data import/export.
myHealthPointe Logo
myHealthPointe
4.0
myHealthPointe supports consumer-driven care by securely connecting individuals to their treatment information. myHealthPointe integrates with Netsmart CareRecords so consumers can easily access their latest clinical and personal information, and stay invested in their health and recovery. The solution supports both a consumer engagement solution and also a consumer check-in kiosk.
Jituzu Logo
Jituzu
3.5
Jituzu is a powerful platform that enables service provider professionals to better engage their clients.

Secure online scheduling, messaging, appointment reminders, secure online client bill pay, credit card processing, web site creation, integrative WordPress plugin and other interactive services give businesses a better way to grow their revenue and reduce their operating costs.
PROScheduler Logo
PROScheduler
0.5
Rules-based patient scheduling software for hospitals.

Learning about Zingiri Bookings?

* We monitor all Zingiri Bookings reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.