zipBoard

zipBoard is a review and feedback tool which lets product developers work collaboratively on their web-based (web-apps, websites & elearning) products. You can either use zipBoard while you build new products or improve existing ones with the help of collective visual feedback. All the stakeholders get real-time updates during the whole process which makes it a productive and fun experience. It’s a great tool for anyone involved in the design and development process of a web-based product. Some of the people who are going to find zipBoard extremely useful are web developers, product managers, UX designers, graphics designers, project managers, and their respective clients.

Work for zipBoard?

Learning about zipBoard?

zipBoard Reviews

Ask zipBoard a Question
Showing 5 zipBoard reviews
zipBoard review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Excellent tool"

What do you like best?

I particularly like the ability to view websites in a range of screen sizes. And unlike other tools I've used, zipBoard takes a screenshot in that view so it's clear what annotations refer to.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I really dislike. If I was to be really critical think that the UI can improve, but I can see that it's evolving.

I've been using zipBoard for two main purposes. First, to help me review websites so that I can present observations and recommendations to clients. And second, to feed back on a web build/design project - assigning tasks and collaborating with designers and developers.

I find zipBoard to be a far more effective way to do both these things that traditional methods such as documents or spreadsheets. It's more immediate and contextual.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about zipBoard
zipBoard review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"ZipBoard Expereince"

What do you like best?

ZipBoard makes it really easy to review a website and build a list of bugs / enhancements all without leaving your web browser. Being able to grab a screenshot and built an itemized list all in one action is a superb feature.

What do you dislike?

Being able to archive lists might be useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would 100% recommend you try the product.

Having a distributed team who all need to have access to and contribute to the website development effort without using email / spreadsheets and having easy reporting and sepeartion of tasks. The zipboard product has saved us a great deal of time and effort in the day to day website development effort as we test and rollout new features.

What Bug Tracking solution do you use?

zipBoard review by <span>Dhruv D.</span>
Dhruv D.

"Awesome, User Friendly and Best"

What do you like best?

The facility of reviewing the board in real time and also assigning task.

also the intergrations have made it a really awesome product.

finally the UI which is the best i could find in such category.

What do you dislike?

Not anything as such right now but may be if the two extensions can be covered up into one.

I was making a site for our startup, BookMybooks but initially we were never on the same page when we were in the development stage, but Zipboard helped to bridge that gap and brought us on same page.

zipBoard review by Consultant in Professional Training & Coaching
Consultant in Professional Training & Coaching

"Promising but unintuitive"

What do you like best?

The ability to have multiple reviewers and highlight specific areas on the boards

What do you dislike?

Uploading zipped storyline files did not work, even when I gave the story.html file as the start up it simply didn't work.

I tested it with 4 people - a mixture of internal and clients. Only one successfully used the tool correctly. Those who were not 'tech-savvy' simply didn't 'get it' despite me giving instructions and using the help.

There are too many options for reviewing - I think simple is best, no need for comments, boxes, etc. Just click on the screen and add a comment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch this space.

It is difficult to capture feedback for elearning. The potential is there for this tool to be successful, I think it needs more testing with people of varying technical abilities.

zipBoard review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Zipboard review"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and simple UI. Easy to start using.

What do you dislike?

Not completely sure of full functionality and integration with other 3rd party tools

one platform to be used by remote teams for project tracking

Learning about zipBoard?

* We monitor all zipBoard reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.