zipForm® Plus

zipForm Plus provides a platform for real estate professionals to manage and track transactions within a single user interface.

Work for zipForm® Plus?

Learning about zipForm® Plus?

zipForm® Plus Reviews

Ask zipForm® Plus a Question
Showing 45 zipForm® Plus reviews
zipForm® Plus review by <span>Ashlyn M.</span>
Ashlyn M.

"New Version much better! "

What do you like best?

The updated plus version is much more user friendly and easier to navigate. I like how you can send documents in packets rather as individual. It keeps it easier on the client, saves time and much more organized. Modern look compared to many other systems. Simple and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

In my system I currently do not like how zipforms and FlexMLS for Louisville Kentucky do not work together. It creates double the work for me. Make sure to check that it works and talks to your systems. I also don't like how if you upload your own PDF that isn't in your templates you can't mark it up prior to sending it off for signatures. I wish there was links to little help options and tutorials as you are working so you can quickly find out how to use that current feature or what it is for. I don't want to search through another help page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trail to see if it fits your needs and "talks" and transfers to your other systems. If it does then I would say its worth trying out.

Keeping track of documents better. Better tracking on making sure I get all needed documents to clients at one time. The templates you can set up are very helpful. You can customize those and add whatever you need in those templates. Once you upload a template you can customize it per transaction, add or delete unneed document's.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about zipForm® Plus
zipForm® Plus review by <span>Heather U.</span>
Heather U.

"Gets the job done!"

What do you like best?

At first, the program doesn’t feel as user friendly as it could be. However, as with anything, it gets easier the more you use it. The more familiar you get with the product. At times, it can feel cumbersome and repetitive when making new leases as none of our leases carried over from the previous version. It does work well once you get the hang of it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes changing formats in the fields are hard to manage and figure out. We had to call a few times for support issues because we tried to change something multiple times on the form and it kept auto formatting. Once we learned the trick it really streamlined things.

We create all of our leases for rental prioperties with this program. It’s a great finished product.

What Real Estate Activities Management solution do you use?

zipForm® Plus review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"ZIp Forms Monopoly sucks"

What do you like best?

That all my forms are in 1 place that were written and approved by the realtor association. What I found is there is NO OTHER COMPANY that can provide these forms

What do you dislike?

Zip forms is one of the worst products on the market. Because the association of realtors has an exclusive agreement with them they no longer provide a quality product. They can put out a very poor product that doesn't work and no one will do anything. There is No alternative. Web page loads slow, apps that don't function, digital signatures that freeze with every signing, long hold times for support, foreign support staff who don't understand the product and good luck finding your form, they change the titles every year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run - Don't bother using their digital ink

As a realtor / agent I have no choice but to use this crappy product.

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Brittnie M.</span>
Brittnie M.

"ZipLogix makes it really easy to add signatures for clients and to send."

What do you like best?

I can fill out forms from anywhere and upload documents from other sources so easily. It allows me to send off for signatures in minutes! It is such a time saver and so convenient for my clients...they can e-sign right from their phones! no printing and scanning necessary!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that ziplogix doesn't link with other programs. I enjoy using docusign with the ease of emailing the order in which people sign or receive the document. Clients aren't able to fill out forms with check marks or add any verbage to the RECR. The phone app isn't as easy to use as on the computer. If a client could have more control in this program, that would be helpful.

I am saving time with this program. I can multi-task while using it and clients really like that they are able to gain access to it from their phone. I don't have to drive to meet clients to have them personally sign forms anymore. It saves me wear and tear on my vehicle as well as time with my family.

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Paige C.</span>
Paige C.

"Zipforms Plus for Real estate transactions"

What do you like best?

I love everything about this product. The templates are super easy to create and update. I love that all the forms are accessible on the right hand side of the page. I love that you can add documents at anytime during the transactions. The e-sign through docusign is great! Super easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the e-sign can act up a bit, but other than that I really enjoy using this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it!! It is a great program that is super easy to use. Creating templates is user friendly and extremely helpful when putting together contracts for real estate transactions. I haven't found another product that I like as much as Zip Forms Plus.

We are creating contracts for real estate transactions. Its a great program to use. I love that you can download the files as separate documents or combined documents. It is a great resource for all realtors.

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Nicole G.</span>
Nicole G.

"Nicely laid out."

What do you like best?

I like the organization of the transactions. I also like how easy it is to sen documents out of it. It is very easy for me to add new users as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that exporting transaction can sometimes be a little difficult. I also do not like how expensive it is to add our own forms to Ziplogix

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love that ZipForm Plus is online now and you can access from anywhere. The desktop version was nice but it make it difficult to get my transaction if I was not on my computer.

It is very helpful to let all of our agents have access to specialized forms for our office. It is also helpful that all of the standard forms for the WRA are on there. It is fairly easy for me to explain how to navigate through the system to a new user.

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Andrew G.</span>
Andrew G.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

Ability to template regularly used forms and all the added features that allow me to edit documents.

What do you dislike?

A better mobile phone app would be extremely helpful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to others in the Real Estate industry. The ease of use by implementing the templates makes this a huge timesaver for me. I am able to spend more time with the family if I need to draft an offer, counter, amendment, notice, etc. and less time tediously working late. The one thing I would like for ZipForms to add would be the ability to use a mobile phone to draft and send offers for signatures. That would put this product over the top for me!

I'm quickly able to draft offers, counters, amendments, notices, etc. quickly and efficiently and send them off to clients to sign. I use this platform very regularly.

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Joseph H.</span>
Joseph H.

"Zipforms Plus"

What do you like best?

The ease with which you can create client folders, buyers or sellers, with all the forms needed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data is not transferred into the forms and needs to be typed in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and easier to keep you paperwork in order!

With the extensive form library in ZipForm Plus, very little time is wasted and edits can be done quickly. The ability to save forms in .pdf allows the use of the just about any platform for the forms to saved to and displayed.

zipForm® Plus review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"ZipForm is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I work at a real estate office and this helps to get paperwork signed when the clients are out of town

What do you dislike?

Can be a little monotonous marking all the places that need initials/signatures when it's a multi-page document

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for getting documents signed when the clients are all over the place. It also saves you from having to try and book a time with the clients to come in the office even when they are local. We had a client who worked nights so it was hard to schedule time with him, he was able to do everything over ZipForm instead. It's also simple enough that our elderly clients who aren't as computer-savvy have had no trouble using it.

We have clients from all over the place, so this is a huge help for people who aren't able to physically come into our office.

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Laurie D.</span>
Laurie D.

"The biggest name in Forms software "

What do you like best?

I love that they coordinate with the state forms committee. Because of this, every time we get new state forms, they are just there and available to use. With other vendors our company has to get all the forms to the vendor and it usually takes way more time.

What do you dislike?

They don't seem to be able to get the credentials with Docusign to "stick". Even though there is a known fix, that our company knows, their help desk can't seem to help get the credentials to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the company library added. It saves so much time with data entry! This has saved us so much hassle having our internal documents. No more missing local forms.

The forms software make it easy to complete all the contracts quickly and easily. It makes review of the typed contracts so much easier and because we have a company library of forms, we can easily add those into our files. I highly recommend adding the company forms to

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Tip I.</span>
Tip I.

"quality real estate forms"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Our state board has made sure all the forms we need are present here at no additional charge to the members. The program is customizable for various templates. And with it being cloud based, I can access the forms anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Cloud based program sometimes takes a little longer to save than I'd like. Gets hung up sometimes causing reboot to be needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Templates may save you time in the long run, but I chose not to use them for personal reasons.

We are able to efficiently prepare contract documents for our clients. We save a lot of time by not having to print out blank forms and hand write them.

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Leanne L.</span>
Leanne L.

"My least favorite E-Sign program"

What do you like best?

The only thing I really like about zip logic is that all my state form all storage in zip forms so there for ideally it is convenient to send those documents out for signatures straight from the same program they were created in.

What do you dislike?

I know a few people that use this program and like it, but I have had nothing but problems trying to obtain signatures using Digital Ink. Maybe its user error, but I find programs like Dousing and DigiSign so much easier to you. When I need something signed I don't have time to mess around trying to figure out why the program is not working the way I want it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that there are other like programs available on the market that do a much better job. Digital Ink has some catching up to do.

The ability to get documents digitally signed is a huge time saver and helps me be more productive with all the extra time I have not driving around to get traditional signatures.

User in Real Estate

"Continues to be clunky, underwhelming, and non-intuitive"

What do you like best?

The ONLY reason to use dotloop is because it integrates with your state's form library. The real estate condition report, which has about 200 places for check marks, would be a nightmare to create a template for in another signing software. Zipform has that pre-loaded, which makes it much less irritating for that particular form.

What do you dislike?

So many things. This software is difficult to use, confusing for clients, requires a signin/login for people to sign, has terrible user interface (confusing language/options), is hard to navigate even for agents/brokers, and doesn't allow customization. There are all kinds of ridiculous rules, including that you can't delete some fields and can't edit others until you've "assigned a signature" for that user. It just makes everything take way too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your MLS includes this for free, go ahead and use it. But do NOT pay good money for this. There are so many better options that are far more easy to use, flexible, and visually appealing. This product seems like it was made to punish agents, not help them.

The need for documents to be signed and drafted. Zipform has preloaded fields in the standard real estate docs, which is good, but everything else about the software is far far worse than any other third party signing software I've ever used (hellosign, dotloop, even echosign). It just literally couldn't be less well designed. It's non-intuitive for agents and for clients, and it's hard to really see or know when your transactions are done. I'm always clicking around aimlessly trying to find what I'm looking for.

User in Real Estate

"It Does What You Need It to Do"

What do you like best?

I can make my own folders and keep adding to them. After a document is signed, I can still edit the unsigned version of that form. I can upload other documents from my computer. Easy to use on the computer. I like how signed documents are e-mailed to me, so I don't have to login to access these documents. It's free; our association pays for the product.

What do you dislike?

It isn't easy to use on our phone. When I first started using it, it took some time to figure out the program. It isn't the easiest to start using right away and took some "playing around." Also, every time I login, I have to switch the drop down menu for the documents I want to use; it doesn't save the menu for the last documents I accessed or the most frequently used drop down option. Some of the features mentioned in this reveiw I didn't know existed, so I clearly have more "playing around to do" to figure out how to best utilize this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up "template" folders, so you can copy and paste a folder for the type of transaction you're doing instead of starting from scratch on every transaction. Forexample, I have a residential listing folder that I can copy and paste every time I have a new listing.

Clients can esign from anywhere, and I can work from anywhere that has internet I can connect my laptop to. I can go on vacation or leave town and not worry about not being able to make a deal come together.

zipForm® Plus review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Newer but Experienced User"

What do you like best?

It is compatible with other applications, such as Skyslope.

What do you dislike?

It is another program to learn, use, train employees, and keep up on. I would like just 1 program to do everything on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use, but it doesn't have much of a modern feel yet. I believe they are doing updates. I would like a more universal program where you can do contracts and get signatures without having to integrate with other programs.

Quickly able to do contracts, revise if needed. It provides storage for all previous transactions if you need to go back and review.

zipForm® Plus review by User

"A necessary tool for real estate agents"

What do you like best?

I literally could not do my job without Zipform Plus. I use it every time I need to draft various contracts. It stores all of my important documents in one convenient place.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I would be able to use Zipform Plus on my mobile devise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a real estate agent, you need this software.

I am not sure what other software I would use to draft my contracts and documents so easily. I especially love the contract autofill feature.

User in Real Estate

"Zip Form Plus is A Must Have for All Realtors"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to access all necessary documents for a real estate transaction. It sends right into Docu-Sign. This makes it so easy!

What do you dislike?

That it doesn’t auto-populate names on every document. I have to add the names and it's confusing as some forms auto-populate and some do not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get some mastery of the product and you will love it!

It is an easy way to have all the documents I need for my buyers or sellers to sign in one easy location.

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Lexi J.</span>
Lexi J.

"Cohesive "

What do you like best?

I like the cohesiveness of the app-- after learning how to use it, it makes like so much easier

What do you dislike?

User interface is confusing-- takes a little while to get to know and understand the app

Writing and negotiating contracts; keeping client info organized

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Brooke N.</span>
Brooke N.

"Has Everything I Need"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to find what I need on this site as well as save and share with coworkers and clients. The layout is great and readable and very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - haven't had any issues so far.

It's easier and faster to have all our brokerage forms in one place and to fill them in via the website rather than having to edit the PDF ourselves.

User in Real Estate

"Fairly easy, but a bit clunky"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool to pre-fill and save forms.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if you could upload the forms for easy signatures, and they would automatically save. The current signing option through Zipforms isn't easy to use. Also, the ability to type more characters would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zipforms is good on it's own, but if you're looking to save time, finding a good companion tool for signing & saving signed docs (like Sky Slope)

Zipforms takes out the time consuming steps of printing forms, filling them out, then faxing or emailing to the client. It also allows you to save forms to use as templates, which is nice when you have certain language you want to easily access for future deals.

zipForm® Plus review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

All of my needed documents that I use on for every transaction are right there. I love how they are all saved and easy to access when I need language from a previous transaction. I love that it is seamless between Zipforms and my transaction management software, Skyslope.

What do you dislike?

It gets bugs when I use Safari on my Mac so I have to use Google Chrome.

Easy to fill out documents for clients electronically

User in Real Estate

"Clunky, hard to use, and often doesn't send sig requests to clients"

What do you like best?

Not much - I liked that it was in Zipforms, which I use regularly but I had a lot of embarrassing failures with this one - I would tell clients they should have something to sign and they would never get it. Then, they'd get it after I had switched to a different program and I couldn't cancel the request so they'd get junk email, essentially, from me.

What do you dislike?

See - "what did you like best" - mostly failures on this one for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it.

I had hoped that the integration with zipforms would eliminate the use of another product, but I was not able to do that, unfortunately.

User in Real Estate

"Zipforms is okay and necessary"

What do you like best?

It has all of the documents I need for completing transactions in Real Estate

What do you dislike?

I have used this product extensively over the last year and it has been easy to use, until the update they had within the last week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, it's there, it's easy, it's available.

Very easy to fill out Real Estate Forms. Its great to have all forms in one location as well.

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Eric A.</span>
Eric A.

"Great document management software for REALTORS"

What do you like best?

I have easy access to all the documents needed to complete a real estate transaction. It also provides decent transaction management tools as well.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I don't like about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software to any Real Estate Agent/Broker.

The ability to quickly fill out the forms online means I can access the documents needed on the go from any device.

"ZipForm Plus"

What do you like best?

This program has a lot of great feature that make my job easier. Setting up templates so that I don't have to re-type the same thing over and over again. I also love that it now integrates with Skyslope.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to use from devices. I believe they charge you if you want device access which seems so silly and odd for this industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and easy to use.

ZipFormPlus saves me a lot of time with it's templates. I am able to draft offers and listing docuements much quicker once I set up templates for them.

User in Real Estate

"Reliable real estate contract screation"

What do you like best?

Zipform Plus makes it easy to pull contract documents from my MLS and broker library, create templates and organize transactions.

What do you dislike?

You have to re-keystroke the same contact information in several places as it doesn't pick it up from where you first entered it when naming a transaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zip Form Plus is a pretty good product for contract drafting and management. But use something else for digital signatures rather than their companion product Digitalink

It's great to create electronic documents rather than the old pen and paper approach because it saves so much time. Especially when you set up templates.

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Orbie B.</span>
Orbie B.

"Horrible"

What do you like best?

Nothing. The company has no modern technological skill. The website and sign up doesn't even work. Same situation for 2 years with no change or improvement. If they can't get their own site and forms working right then why would they be trusted with Real Estate Forms.

What do you dislike?

Everything...it doesn't work and for a technology based company even the sign up forms are very out dated and always result in an error

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use DotLoop

None

User in Real Estate

"Quick Real Estate Form Access"

What do you like best?

Easy to find forms and help filling out when you have areas you do not understand.

What do you dislike?

Not functional interface like before. The forms are not as easy to fill out and seem to be complicated more than the previous style. The recent update has me dreading using the ZipForm system

Quick access to handle business as needed

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Lynette O.</span>
Lynette O.

"I always use ZipForms Plus for my Real Estate business. "

What do you like best?

I love the organization, the ease of use, and the prompt service you get from customer support. Very user friendly program, and great interaction with DocuSign and our MLS.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I can say negatively about Zipforms.

So much better than handwriting contracts, offers, disclosures, etc. Clean and easy to use program. It is also easy to use with DocuSign, so clients who are not local or who work can still sign documents without having to make special trips to our office.

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Joe C.</span>
Joe C.

"Definitely one option for E Signing."

What do you like best?

That they make it possible to upload something from zipforms and have a client e sign it.

What do you dislike?

It seems to never work right, hard to navigate, hard for clients to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think there are better options for comparable money.

Honestly I have stopped using this product, due to finding a better option.

zipForm® Plus review by <span>David J J.</span>
David J J.

"Great One Stop Storage for All Your Docs!"

What do you like best?

This software has allowed me to store all necessary documents ever needed in a real estate transaction.

Additionally this software allows your fill in forms and save those specific to different clients in client specific folders.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that are harder to use on different mobile devices. It is also sometimes difficult to edit the document outside of the designate fill in spaces.

I am able to prepare documents for clients outside of my office space and send them immediately over the web.

zipForm® Plus review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"Excellent, Time Saving Real Estate Tool"

What do you like best?

This is an excellent tool, saves time, can eliminate the need for paper when utilized with other tools. Paperless is the way to go! Join me!

What do you dislike?

The only negative isn't with the tool itself but with the lack of availability of all tool aspects across the board.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is such a timesaver, a definite must have in real estate.

Real estate contracts written in a timely manner with great attention to detail and correctness.

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Steven M.</span>
Steven M.

"Zipforms for Real Estate"

What do you like best?

So easy to create templates for listings, buyers, rentals, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could edit when e-signing. Instead you have to go back make edits and start the e sign over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the costs. It is so easy to create templates so that they are already up to date with current forms and documents.

In real estate, creating all the transaction documents is super easy with zipforms. It creates a seamless process to create, sign, and send documents to all parties.

zipForm® Plus review by <span>Matt W.</span>
Matt W.

"Only Option but not a bad one"

What do you like best?

Easy to fill out docs and send for digital signatures.

What do you dislike?

The app isn't all too helpful/user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice option (our only option in my market) but could still be improved upon.

Filling out offers, etc. digitally from anywhere.

User in Real Estate

"Must have app for Realtors"

What do you like best?

Easy digitial signatures on forms & contracts. I also like that all my transactions files are in one place.

What do you dislike?

New platform is going to take some time to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its Worth taking an online webinar to get the most out of the app. Save lots of money by switching from Docusign!

Helps me get contracts and forms signed and executed in a timely manner. I was also able to back up a digital record of all transactions.

"Zip Forms"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly, I love that it is linked with docusign

What do you dislike?

I wish some of the field were connected. Like the loan amount that is listed on the first page of the contract should be automatically filled in on the Third Party addendum.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, it really helps you be a better agent

time and really keeps you from missing blanks

User in Real Estate

"I use ZipLogix daily and it works great, mostly!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to get signatures easily anytime and anywhere there is an internet connection!

My clients love not having to meet in person or print and scan documents! A win win!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a bit clunky navigating the system. I wish there were more prefill options at the start of every transactions or a bit more accessible options to speed up the process.

Sometimes signature requests go into the spam folders of my clients.

Using ziplogix makes me a faster more mobile agent. It saves me time, money, and stress! My clients love being able to sign on the go, even through their smartphones.

User in Real Estate

"Totally integrated with lots of apps to use and all in one!"

What do you like best?

Its very integrated with lots of great apps, fax, services and digisign.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is still a problem, doesn't integrate well, sometimes it just spins and spins and goes no where.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is fully integrated for the value and ease of use. However for me the mobile app still has glitches.

Just helps your business to be mobile and faster to get docs sign without time delay.

zipForm® Plus review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Couldn't do business without it"

What do you like best?

Ease-of-use

mobile app

unlimited storage

great support

tutorials available

multiple libraries

What do you dislike?

e-sign integration is limited - I wisg I could use my preferred company to facilitate contracts within their system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this software.

file management

transaction software

User in Real Estate

"Real Estate Broker Positive"

What do you like best?

Easy to use on various devices. Paperless. Manages client transactions well.

What do you dislike?

Wish you could do more free editing of documents. strike outs etc. Some times difficult formatting in paragraph spaces.

Convenience for clients where they can complete tasks at their own pace.

zipForm® Plus review by User

"Overall good, could be better"

What do you like best?

I like that I can have all of the documents I need at my disposal.

What do you dislike?

It was honestly pretty confusing to learn & if I don't use it for a few days, I seem to forget how to navigate it.

The forms are all in one place which makes them accessible when needed.

User in Real Estate

"A no brainer, must for digital signatures"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use in conjunction with Zip forms, a must for obtaining digital signatures. Some folks aren't quite on board with how to use, but it easy to explain

What do you dislike?

Have to login in to search for completed/signed documents. Would like better control on what the email looks like when sent to client

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely recommend if built in to other software used to create the contracts and or documents

The ability to have contracts signed online, able to quickly execute documents.

zipForm® Plus review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Huge Timesaver"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to have clients digitally sign documents.

What do you dislike?

The format isn't always user friendly and it can be difficult to navigate at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software but takes a little time to learn.

Huge time saver and paper saver. Also an efficient way to streamline transactions.

"zipvform review"

What do you like best?

easy to upload documents; fairly user friendly

What do you dislike?

a bit clunky; recipients have to create an account before being able to e-sign

reasonable alternative when docusign is not available

"Could be easier"

What do you like best?

I like having access to my forms as needed

What do you dislike?

Too clunky of an interface. Not consistent to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using another system. The changes they implement in this interface are terrible.

zero

Learning about zipForm® Plus?

* We monitor all zipForm® Plus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.