ZipRecruiter

Employers, recruiters and staffing agencies post jobs free to 50+ job boards with 1 click. Active resume database. Free employment postings.

Work for ZipRecruiter?

Learning about ZipRecruiter?

ZipRecruiter Reviews

Ask ZipRecruiter a Question
Showing 44 ZipRecruiter reviews
ZipRecruiter review by <span>Barbara R.</span>
Barbara R.

Great new job posting and job seeking program

What do you like best?

When I am seeking new jobs, Zip Recruiter makes it very easy to find them and weed through them quickly. I like to results that I receive through this service better than others such as Monster.com and Indeed.com. You can sign up to have jobs sent to you when they become available. It's not overwhelming, like some of the others.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike yet, except some of the jobs are very low-paying minimum wage jobs that just happen to have some search terms in common with the technical jobs that I am searching for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try! I understand it is perfect for small and mid-size businesses to post jobs on to attract the best applicants. For job seekers, it can't be beat.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ZipRecruiter
ZipRecruiter review by <span>Katrina R.</span>
Katrina R.

ZipRecruiter Just Okay

What do you like best?

I liked that ZipRecruiter weeded out a lot of the spam applicants and I was able to search for specific qualifications in the positions I was recruiting for. This cut down on a lot of time having to skin through resumes of under-qualified applicants.

What do you dislike?

I did not see a large number of applicants in general. ZipRecruiter markets itself on providing employers top job seekers with a streamline way to filter through applicants. However I don't think ZipRecruiter is enough of a household name to warrant paying for the service. Most people I have talked to have never heard of the company and the most common answers were Indeed and Monster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare pricing with other recruiting websites that are more popular. You might have to pay more but it may be worth it in the long run to have an account with sites that are more well known.

What Job Boards solution do you use?

ZipRecruiter review by <span>Kerry H.</span>
Kerry H.

Great for Certain Areas of the Country

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to post. It takes about 2 minutes to post a job. If you don't have an Applicant Tracking System this would be a great tool as well, but I use a separate ATS.

What do you dislike?

At first, I selected "allow people to apply without resumes" and that was a mistake. I got a ton of people that just submitted a name and phone number. I did not expect that many applicants looking for a role would do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are recruiting in the Northeast or Midwest I have seen great applicants in those areas. The Southeast has not been as successful.

ZipRecruiter review by <span>Julie M.</span>
Julie M.

Used the Free Trial--and probably will leave it at that.

What do you like best?

The customer service was excellent. My rep helped me post the position and gave me a quick impromptu tutorial without making me go through a product demo.

What do you dislike?

When posting the position I was asked a few times to post the salary range. My company does not post our salary ranges online, its just our practice, but I was told over and over that I probably would not get good candidates unless I posted the salary range. It was a little discouraging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, great customer service

ZipRecruiter review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

Zip Recruiter Review

What do you like best?

Zip recruiter is great when it works properly. It can save time with finding resume but I do have a lot of problems with it

What do you dislike?

It really bothers me that there is not a flip view to view resumes, it takes a lot of time to open the resume and then click back to search results for the next resume. Also I do not like that I can't paste my whole booleen search because at lot of the candidates that come up in my search are not retentive. I also don't like that I can't copy and paste the resume into Bullhorn but I have to download it first and save it. It just wastes more time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zip can be helpful but for me it is more of a last restore when I have run out of places to look

At this time I feel like zip waste's more time than it actually helps but if they changed a few things it could be more useful

ZipRecruiter review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

Creative Recruiter review

What do you like best?

It's easy to use interface, it's very easy to edit current jobs, and have them posted live automatically. I like the amount of people this tool reaches out to, and mostly qualified candidates respond.

I do like the thumbs up, thumbs down feature (thumbs to the side too!). It's an easy way of saying yes or no to a candidate.

What do you dislike?

The way it makes you look through every candidate, and how they don't disappear after you've rejected them, in the view candidate tool. I also don't like that there are work arounds to the mandatory questions you ask.

Another suggestion, in the thumbs up, thumbs down, the thumbs down should reject the candidate (and take them off the view candidates area for good). It'd be great if it automatically rejected the candidates too.

We are responsible for helping large organizations find creative, digital, and marketing talent, so more access helps our business and theirs, while helping people find jobs.

Zip makes it easy to manage the job posting process.

Learning about ZipRecruiter?

* We monitor all ZipRecruiter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.