Zoho Assist

Remote support with Zoho Assist is simple, fast and affordable. It requires no prior installation of any software and can be run entirely on browser. It is tailored for small and medium business IT support, outsourced IT firms, independent IT technicians and remote PC repair service personnel like you.

Work for Zoho Assist?

Learning about Zoho Assist?

Zoho Assist Reviews

Ask Zoho Assist a Question
Showing 121 Zoho Assist reviews
Zoho Assist review by Holly B.
Holly B.

"PERFECT FOR Remote Help Desk Support"

What do you like best?

Unattended access has drastically changed how my small IT department (3 employees) handle our 200+ employees. We are able to work on our users laptops without them having to be on spot, and this works out well for all of us. We manage our time more efficiently, and our users are far more productive with their time both with and away from their laptop while the work is being done.

What do you dislike?

You have to set up a wake up timer within the BIOS of each machine, and that can only be done with laptops on site. While I set up new laptops going out the door, I cannot set a laptop to wake on LAN if it's already out in the field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a clean interface, easy access, and a product your users do not have to think through to use - this is hte product to use. It's VERY simple, yet very powerful and effective.

I am able to fix Windows Update issues, add software, and reconfigure laptops for new users when a former user has left the company. Only 60 users are on campus - the vast majority of our users are out in the field. Being able to support remotely has kept the help desk from being swamped on days when our employees come to the home office for meetings.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Assist
Zoho Assist review by Richard O.
Richard O.

"Value for useful and reliable product"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Reboot and reconnect isn't always reliable when shared via link but reliability has improved recently (unattended access reboot work fine). Users with repeat sessions often re-download the local app rather than the app running automatically. Desktop technician app does not appear on desktop (e.g. alt-tab) and can't pin to taskbar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using unattended access where possible.

Our computers are in different locations, up to 1000 km away, so remote access for technical support is vital. Zoho Assist enables me to setup new PCs, troubleshoot and reconfigure remotely. Unattended access has simplified access and support.

What Remote Support solution do you use?

Zoho Assist review by Sherman R.
Sherman R.

"Zoho Assist Delivers "

What do you like best?

Zoho assist is super easy to use, works even in remote locations like China and is consistently reliable. While I've been a Teamviewer user for many years and like it a lot, Zoho is certain to give TV a major run for their money becuase its way cheaper - $100 for 25 computers per year as opposed to $40 a month and it does all the same basic functions needed for remote computer administration

What do you dislike?

I had one computer that I had accidentally uninstalled the agent but it was not clear for me from the console that this was the error. I ultimately figured out the problem (while I was in country thank goodness) but that was a little confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Zoho a test. If your situation is like ours as a growing SMB, I think you will find Zoho a valuable addition to your toolbox

Remote administration of desktops, laptops and servers in the USA and Asia.

Zoho Assist review by Simon C.
Simon C.

"Cheapest solution for remote support, work fine for price and meet our business needs"

What do you like best?

Cheapest solution for remote support of a large quantity of business computer. I also really like the centralized web console where you can manage groups of computers. I also like the remote WOL option, even if it's not perfectly working in all cases. I also really enjoy the fact that I can give a remote access to my console to others technicians. Overall every if Zoho Assist have some limitations, it really meet our business needs.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Zoho Assist in general is not as smooth, fast and convenient as other competitive remote support solutions, remote computer display is blurry (even at maximum quality level) and cursor movement is very "jerky". Also, there's way less customizing options for speed, image quality, remote sound, etc., like from other competitors solutions. I also deplore the lack of a real standalone support client on Mac computer (if the technician is using a Mac) and also the Windows technician app is not that much impressive neither, it's more like an app that relay on a web interface on background.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Assist is definitely a great product but it surely need some technical improvements to be as efficient as other competitors such as TeamViewer, Gotoassist, etc.

Need to remotely support 75 computers, both Mac and Windows that are used on the road from several locations, making use of Windows RDP or Apple ARD impossible. I also work with a remote technician which is a sub-contractor for our company and then I can give him a remote technician access to my computers group for remote support of my computer.

Zoho Assist review by George Nader F.
George Nader F.

"Excellent product and customer service."

What do you like best?

I like how Zoho Assist has a smooth join support session procedure that is very easy to setup with the customer. The quality and speed is great and is also customizable to adapt to different internet connections. Meaning you can adjust to quality vs speed or vice versa while traveling and using less preferable internet connections.

What do you dislike?

Lack of IOS support feature. Meaning pc/android/mac support to a ios device. This feature is necessary due to a lot of people who would require support are on IOS devices due to their simplicity and easy GUI.

I also don't like how the techs clipboard isn't used to copy and paste into the customers computer. This would be a simple yet handy tool for the typical "Call the IT guy for your username and password" situation where the IT specialist would simply copy and paste the credentials into the client computer and then later send an email with those credentials for future reference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fast and efficient, and above all cost effective!

I have mobile sales reps working all over the globe. I use your great product to solve any and all computer issues ranging from virus removal to a simple forgot my password situation. Zoho is also an excellent tool to use as a way to give a tutorial remotely and watch their screen as they ask questions etc.

Zoho Assist review by Ray L.
Ray L.

"affordable remote software. "

What do you like best?

Mac and Windows support as well as mobile. The customer portal and easy re branding, easy to link to support for clients

What do you dislike?

No MAC application have to use a web browser, and lack of unattended computer access from Mobil app. Would like to see a better way to install unattended access software

Recommendations to others considering the product

the free trial does not show all the benefits that the software can provide. Best priced software that I have found so far.

If you plan on using the mobile app to access any computer with the unattended access software installed you will need purchase the unattended subscription.

Connecting to remote customers for support needs. With this being a web based software I no longer have to switch to a Windows computer to use the software and the connection speed is much improved.

Zoho Assist review by Jaswinder M.
Jaswinder M.

"Like to access computer single click"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is very simple to setup and very easy to understand by non techie person. it is more reliable then team viewer and very easy to install client agent by deployment., and i can access all over world and multiple technician can access , i love price wise as well . also liked central portal and i can buy lot of other applications under one login .speed is very fast to access unattended machines, i tried , team viwer, goto my pc which is very Expensive, LogMeIn and lot of other programs . but i loved Assist Zoho.Great value for money to remotely assist and ad-hoc access to our in-house and BYOD computers. We're also now using unattended access which has been a great time-saver and works reliably even when changing users and rebooting. Includes easy connection options via web browser.We manage our time more efficiently, and our users are far more productive with their time both with and away from their laptop while the work is being done.

What do you dislike?

right now I am in love with it. i am very excited with this software, i did not see any dislikes

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am managing a florist shop and will manage three location's solve printer issue,POS issues

Zoho Assist review by Anthony V.
Anthony V.

"A great remote software for such a low price"

What do you like best?

ZOHO Assist offers almost everything that other remote softwares offer but at a fraction of the cost. The software is very reliable and easy for our clients to install.

What do you dislike?

There is 1 feature that I would love to have and that is the ability to draw on the remote computer screen. We use the remote software for client trainings and often draw with the cursor on the remote screen to point our clients in the right direction. This would be probably the only thing that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho offers a free trail and there is practically no setup. There should be no reason why you wouldn't want to evaluate this.

Our clients are based all over Canada and we provide personalised training and support. With Zoho Assist, we can quickly setup a stable remote connection. Our clients find it easy to install and the issues with security permissions does not affect Zoho like it does with other remote softwares we have used.

Zoho Assist review by Barry L.
Barry L.

"Easy of use, and fully featured"

What do you like best?

Multiple Screen capability & Unattended mode is very good. Point and click and you're in.

What do you dislike?

End users still need to download an agent

Recommendations to others considering the product

Performance is good. Like the Simplistic Interface for the List of computers that one has. It appears to work well with Windows, Mac from what I have seen. Did have an issue with a Mac at one point, and Support chased me to fix the issue, and kept wanting to test until it was resolved. This is unusual these days.

Remote Access capability. We use another Vendors product, but it is sometimes too complex to get people to be able to get a session connected. That just makes the Frustration levels rise. ZOHO's assist, still has a download of an agent to establish the session, but it does appear to be easier to use.

Zoho Assist review by Ariel S.
Ariel S.

"Zoho Assist best companion for my CRM consulting business"

What do you like best?

I love its new remote access for iPhone and Android and its ability to have unattended remote sessions for your internal distributed IT infrastructure .

What do you dislike?

Needs better instructions for remote user ( client ) to install and engage a remote session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Assist is an affordable well rounded remote support tool. This service comes with an outstanding support from Zoho team for all your support needs. Only advise for new users would be to create an invite email with detail instructions on what to expect and how to enable session ( reality is that NO ONE in the marketplace does it )

Zoho Assist is fully integrated with my Zoho CRM Chat & Desk service tools for my clients who love our response times for paid service level agreements .

Zoho Assist review by Saúl L.
Saúl L.

"Very interesting price, but it falls short in features."

What do you like best?

It's price. The multiple monitor support.

What do you dislike?

It's not that ease to use. At first, I did'nt knew where to go or wich tool to dowload to allow my peer to connect to my computer. The same happened to my coworker in order to download the required software to connect to my computer.

At least in the default configuration, there was no visible window, label or something in my screen that indicated me that my peer was still connected to my computer. We think it's vital for our customers to easily see if one of our technicians is connected to their computers at any time.

I got in touch with a Zoho representative with this issues and got no response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate first, use in both directions, you as a technician and you as the person who recives support.

We are a small ISV, we need a tool to give remote support to our users.

Zoho Assist review by Derrick W.
Derrick W.

"Great alternative to Teamviewer, GoTo Assist, etc"

What do you like best?

Zoho Assist has many of the same great features you'd find in products like Teamviewer, but substantially cheaper. The unattended remote access deployment is light years easier than Teamviewer (and you don't have to buy the most expensive license to do it either). The mobile app works great, multiple monitor support, sending files, so far it has all worked flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I don't like, even the tech support has been good thus far.

Being able to remote in to staff computers makes updating and support so much easier. I also love being able to quickly address things like "My email doesn't work" from my desk while working on other tasks.

Zoho Assist review by Mike B.
Mike B.

"Affordable remote support option for consultants"

What do you like best?

The software works well, is easy for the end users to launch, and the cost is reasonable per technician

What do you dislike?

The integration with other products in the Zoho environment could be tighter, but they are sufficient for most support calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is not intended for sales demos or on-line town hall meetings. If you need to do remote support for customers, it is an easy deployment and an affordable solution.

We have a number of business customers that require one-off support, most of the time through a remote screen sharing session. Zoho Assist is an affordable way for our team to support our customers in an effective manner.

Zoho Assist review by frank a.
frank a.

"Surprised at the features for the Price"

What do you like best?

Affordability, ease of connection, having the ability to download to my customers a customer widget to connect to me (at least after generating a code), excellent support their 'chat' support is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

not having a widget for the customers to directly connect to me without generating a code first, can only receive 40 files at a time (got around this by zipping up the files i want to upload). file transfers can be made a little easier (side by side folder view for transfers)

Recommendations to others considering the product

zoho has a nice trial program and i also really like their 'chat' support, they have been very responsive, try it out

I am a software developer so it allows me to connect to my clients to transfer files, update, and train. the main benefit is the amount of money i am saving over my previous provider.

Zoho Assist review by Jim B.
Jim B.

"Zoho Assist Works Perfectly"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. It allows file transfers. Reliable. I am able to attend to clients within minutes and solve their issues faster than it would take me just to get there by car.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike. I did have an issue with billing but it was quickly resolved. Other than that, I have not found any faults.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best value for remote service. It works well and keeps customer happy.

I have customers that are 40 miles away. I can remote in and control the computers as if I were in front of it. It allows me to give speedy service which, nowadays, is essential for business.

Zoho Assist review by Anil B.
Anil B.

"Zoho is the Best"

What do you like best?

I have been using Zoho Creator for over 4 years and now I got into their Zoho Assist remote services. I would say there is nothing better then Zoho as compared to other remote support services. The price is reasonable and support is excellent. I would say one day Zoho will become like Google.

What do you dislike?

Android and IOS version of Zoho Assist is not too good. They need to come up with unattended access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend everyone to try Zoho Assist. I am sure no one would dislike. I used so many different remote softwares before but Zoho Assist is the answers to all what you want. Price wise is reasonable and less expense then other softwares.

We are Management Company and have few offices in NY. It really helps us to login to various office computers.

Zoho Assist review by David H.
David H.

"Excellent Remote Option"

What do you like best?

While there are several aspects about Zoho Assist that I like, I think that I like the level of customer service I receive the best! Each time I contact Zoho for assistance, I receive a quick, response, which is NOT an auto-reply. They are extremely quick, and provide exceptional service to address my needs.

What do you dislike?

So far, there isn't anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Assist offers FULL functionality during the trial period, to include the widget for your website (easier to send clients to your website). Not to mention, there is a full section for reporting through the portal!

I provide software support for a very intricate system. I NEED remote support capabilities to assist our clients, and don't want to spend a fortune for it. Zoho even offers a widget that we've incorporated into our website.

Zoho Assist review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Good Tool for Economic Cost"

What do you like best?

The Small Size of the Zoho Installer App .EXE. I can sent via email attachment or share a download private link from my Cloud Accounts. Need to test the File Transfer to work like Copy/Paste/Cut using the internal Windows OS Commands. This is the most important part for me. If it cant do it then I need to find another software that can do it. The Full Screen size is not 100% Full Screen Size you have a big box on your left side which I don't find a way to close it and get my Full Screen at real Full Screen Size. Maybe Ill write an email to the company and request some changes to verify how Really Good their Project Team can be. Maybe need a smaller single run client that is below 1MB of size for a more fast and easy Transport and Download.

What do you dislike?

Little Slow in High Data Communication + Cant see the Real Full Size Scree

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cheap Price! Some extra features to test and verify how easy and fast it will work on my own needs and demands.

Better Price for more options.

Zoho Assist review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great value"

What do you like best?

The integrations with 3rd party Helpdesks like Zendesk. Saves so much time

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have an on-premise app to manage unattended access and remote sessions.

Sending keyboard shortcuts is the big one on my wishlist but this maybe just an existing setting we haven't found yet it is still early doors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried this last year when our renewal with logmein was due and I have certainly noticed the progress, it is at a point where we can cope without the missing wishlist items and Zoho are certainly heading in the right direction.

The major benefit is time saving with the Zendesk integration. One click for remote support of a new user is just a life saver.

Also monthly subscription is just amazing compared to logmein and Teamviewer who think they have you as a client forever and give no regard to price adjustment or our cashflow.

Zoho Assist review by Lee M.
Lee M.

"Easy Switch"

What do you like best?

We switched from ISL Online to Zoho Assist.. The easiest transition we have ever done! Our engineers love it! Very simple to use even before we have completed the online training.

What do you dislike?

We have had no issues with the software at all. When signing technicians up, there was an issue with .com and .eu addresses but that was sorted quickly by Puneesh on the support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use for engineers and customers. Especially the widget that we placed on our website.

We remote onto servers to check on call reporting, voice recording software and other CTI applications relating to business telecommunications

Zoho Assist review by Todd T.
Todd T.

"Provides remote access both attended and unattended."

What do you like best?

As IT guys we like the fact that we can access stations unattended if the user is away. We also like the ability to provide assistance to people outside out network.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that when I remote into my own station from home, and then try to establish another remote session from the target machine that it does not allow this capability where as LogMeIn does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Assist does what it is intended to. Plus, if you are looking for a good remote access tool that has both the Unattended Access and the ability to offer assistance to users outside of your network this tool will do the trick.

Remote trouble shooting of both users and server maintenance.

Zoho Assist review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"Remote Support Review From a Professional"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and speed of deployment best.

What do you dislike?

I wish that remote support worked more quickly once the connection is made to the remote computer. I would like more options for fine-tuning display properties, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Zoho Assist remote support software to anyone looking for a lower-cost alternative to LogMeIn Central or Pro.

With Zoho Assist remote I'm able to offer a basic remote-support solution to my clients that doesn't break the bank - mine or theirs. I like being able to embed a link in my website or email a link to customers for ad-hoc sessions.

Zoho Assist review by Lisa R.
Lisa R.

"Great product for incredible price"

What do you like best?

I love being able to help my customers without having to leave my office. It has saved a lot of travel time between clients.

The clients that I have installed unattended remote desktop love that I can remote connect to their system and they do not have to do anything.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes the software is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are hesitating to subscribe to this software because you are not familiar with it, take the leap. This software is excellent, and is a great value.

Using this software has saved my time and money. It is so convenient to be able to assist my customers remotely.

Zoho Assist review by John Willis B.
John Willis B.

"Fast and Reliable Support with Zoho Assist"

What do you like best?

The low cost of this application works well for me because I do not believe that I have to spend a lot of money for something that I can use that will give tons of benefits. Zoho Assist is an example of that. For a limited price, it allows me to use it in different OS since it supports all operating systems.

I like the fact it uses increased speed and refresh rate so it helps me resolve different IT issues faster.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that it does not work on my gadgets sometimes. I have to rely on the desktop app but it is not too reliable. It keeps on closing down and restarting. This wastes a lot of my time.

I have tried contacting their customer service support about this problem but I did not get any response from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that this is a software that can provide the support desk features that a lot of people are searching for. You can be sure that you will not spend too much on it. Whether you would choose the free version or the paid version, you will still get the assistance you need.

I love the fact that even if I am far away from my team, we are able to relay information with each other like as if we are meeting with each other face to face. This makes it easier to figure out if there are some things that need to be addressed immediately.

Zoho Assist review by Cody R.
Cody R.

"Good enough."

What do you like best?

Price, ease of adding unattended computers.

What do you dislike?

Slow logging in, mobile app is mediocre.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for a less than stellar mobile experience. The client being web-based is nice because there is nothing to install, but sometimes I have a issue connecting. The end user client is super easy to install. I love that it doesn't require any sort of logging in. When you download the unattended client, it is linked to your account already. Just a quick double-click, and the machine is added!

I manage a handful of small business' IT needs. They are in a couple different towns, so it is nice to have remote access.

Zoho Assist review by Jaime C.
Jaime C.

"Excellent Product for Remote Assistance"

What do you like best?

After realizing the monthly cost of other remote support software (Yikes!) my husband who also works in IT turned me on to Zoho Assist. The application responds well, and has a fairly easy to use interface. I've been using their free tier - that's right, FREE - and it's let me help my customers with everything they've needed so far. Their tiered pricing lets me pay only for what I need, which is a big deal for my small business.

What do you dislike?

The graphic transmission isn't as high quality as I'm accustomed to with other applications, but is still very usable. I would not recommend this application for situations where high resolution or detailed colors are important (helping out with photo editing, for example), but since the vast majority of what I do is troubleshooting or tutorial related, this is simply a cosmetic issue for me. The only other issue I have is the time it takes to connect to an unattended system... but the fact an unattended installer is even offered is such a huge bonus that I'm quite happy even with the connection time being slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Assist offers a free trial, so there's no reason not to try it out!

As a stay-at-home-mom, I started my business to keep my technical skills sharp, to bring in a modest income, and because I get a lot of personal benefit from helping people. Zoho Assist has given me a solution to help my customers from home, which lets me continue working and still be around my 1 year old daughter. It's a well thought out tool that can compete with other big players in the market, with a pricing model that works well with my variable income. It's let me provide services to my customers remotely, saving me travel time and babysitting costs/coordination, and letting my customers get help from the comfort of their own homes.

Zoho Assist review by Jeremiah H.
Jeremiah H.

"Does exactly what I need"

What do you like best?

This software has basically all the features of GotoAssist for half the price for MORE users! It does everything I need it to do with unattended and regular support sessions

What do you dislike?

This remote interface is not as snappy as teamviewer or GotoAssist, but works just fine. I also cannot pin the UI to the taskbar and it doesn't use a standard windows interface. These are minor, as it works as I need it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I works

I am able with Zoho to support my unattended locations as I need to and provide on the fly support for any old person who calls. This is all part time, so doing this for a lower cost helps keep me in the black

Zoho Assist review by Jansen L.
Jansen L.

"Simplicity at its best"

What do you like best?

I'm a minimalist and I love the simplicity of the app. It's very easy to elevate your privileges as so many admins need do. I love the unattended access and can surprise my teammates when they don't even need to enter a code to start a session.

What do you dislike?

I really wish I could remote into iOS. I love the remote to Android feature, but have 90% iOS in the field.

Remote help desk issues. Am even able to correct user expectation by teaching them how to use certain pieces of software. I realize that I can fully support my team remotely without having to break the budget.

Zoho Assist review by Janis B.
Janis B.

"great tool with good pricing options"

What do you like best?

reliable tool that gets the work done. have been using it for several years already and the development of the reliability and new features have been great! recent introduction of the wake on lan option makes management a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

connecting to the computers with invitation is often a bit confusing for the less technical users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use free option to evaluate before buying. ask support anything you miss or think you are missing. they are very cooperative.

we are an IT services company and use Zoho Assist to service out customer computers. most of those in unattended mode.

Zoho Assist review by Nelson E.
Nelson E.

"Very good remote support tool at a low cost."

What do you like best?

Zoho Assist does exactly what it says on the tin. It is a nice support tool to connect to our customers.

What do you dislike?

Would have preferred to get some features only available at higher cost plans for a small company like ours

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you'll be surprised with Zoho Assist.

Remote assistance and support for our customers. Faster response time and greater satisfaction levels from our clients are the key benefits we've got using Zoho Assist.

Zoho Assist review by Wade D.
Wade D.

"Great Product Better Value"

What do you like best?

I love the way this product gives you all the professional features of "other brands" but their pricing is affordable.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike at the moment. If there is one thing, I guess if you can make it easier to add this software to computers to use in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

We solve computer related issues for clients that may be ignorant to certain operating procedures. It allows us to fix a lot of user error issues saving us on the cost of shipping systems back and for for repair of simple issues.

Zoho Assist review by Pierre-Henri S.
Pierre-Henri S.

"Zoho Assist, help your customers easily (and for free)"

What do you like best?

It allows you to take control of a distant computer and then make adjustments on your client SW, do a demo or an interactive training, for free. With this app I am able to make trainings with my clients or support, while they are watching what I do, and moreover, interacting, thus understanding better the lesson or the support I am giving them.

What do you dislike?

As a user of the free version, I don't have any dislike of the app. I don't know if it suits well the needs of an IT manager who should need multi user assist, as I don't have those needs and never used the app in that case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I only can recommend it as a basic user, and it suits all my needs. To an IT manager who should be able to make more task with the app, I cannot say anything as I didn't used it that way

I was looking for a way to make interactive trainings and customer service with my clients. Sharing your screen with the client and showing him the way to do things was not the solution because the client was passive. With Zoho Assist, I can show my client the way, and see if he understood by seeing him do the lesson I explained. Thanks to that the trainings are better understood by my clients. And when I use it for support, it allows me to see them acting and correct the errors they made.

Zoho Assist review by Administrator

"Fantastic service and support. Its easy, the support staff is proactive and helpful. "

What do you like best?

Its easy, the support staff is proactive and helpful, and the software so far has worked perfectly.

What do you dislike?

We are yet to find any major flaws.so far everything is working well. We have tried the unattended access, remote support, running as a service etc. and all these aspects seem to work very well so far. Initially had a couple glitches in installing, but the support team was able to walk us through them and resolve the issues quickly. So at this time, we do not have any complaints about the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it . it seems really well designed and we are able to solve most of our remote support issues with that. try it . it seems really well designed and we are able to solve most of our remote support issues with that.try it . it seems really well designed and we are able to solve most of our remote support issues with that.

To be able to help remote people quickly and efficiently resolving their issues. Also tried the file transfer and that works good. screen sharing and multi screen access is a nice feature to have which we'll sure be utilizing in the future. Anything we have used so far has been productive.

Zoho Assist review by Woodie M.
Woodie M.

"Works great, excellent value."

What do you like best?

What I like best is the reasonably priced subscription plans. I only need remote-assistance software once in a while and ZOHO Assist's fits my needs in that area.

What do you dislike?

I've found nothing to dislike so far. I've used Zoho assist twice so far with no problems or issues at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it: they have the best value that I have seen and the product works100% as well as I hoped.

I use Zoho Assist to provide support to my customers who purchase Worship Him, my church presentation software.

Zoho Assist review by David Gabriel M.
David Gabriel M.

"Affordable and sexy Remote Support"

What do you like best?

The quality/price ratio is very good for Zoho, it has improved a lot since its earlier versions, now it can battle face to face with Team Viewer or LogMeIn Rescue, for a third of the price.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is lagginess on the connection, but it happens randomly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is good for professional/freelancer use.

We are a MSP providing support for companies, along with Service Desk Plus for MSP we have a complete support solution to deliver our services.

Zoho Assist review by Joe R.
Joe R.

"after much research this is the best"

What do you like best?

Runs on all browsers and the fact that it allows file transfer.

What do you dislike?

File transfer is not as drag and drop friendly as it could be, but it is certainly very workable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure that you know you can choose two different types of control on the menu -- ActiveX and HTML5. Each offers a slightly different experience and feature set.

The ability to reach out to my customers when they need help has increased customer retention and satisfaction.

Zoho Assist review by Diego R.
Diego R.

"Great tool good pricing "

What do you like best?

1) Unattended Access is very easy to use and also the fact that is web base is great

What do you dislike?

It doesn't work great with some browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good tool with a reasonable pricing this is your guy.

It makes easier the remote support to our clients. Before we use a tool that was not web base and that makes it difficult to connect sometimes.

Zoho Assist review by Martin H.
Martin H.

"Great product and so easy to use"

What do you like best?

Web based so can be used anywhere. Unattended support for customers especially useful if you are looking after remote servers and unattended PC's Great for ad hoc and regular maintenance of servers

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike as it just works and the pricing is good

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to setup and use good sensible pricing structure

Saves time and money as can assist clients without having to visit sites

Zoho Assist review by Craig E.
Craig E.

"Affordable and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

i like that its simple enough to get clients signed on and accessing their computers within a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

I am a little uneasy that anyone from zoho can access my remote computers. I think there at least needs to be 2FA at some point.

I have alot of mailusers who cant configure things so need to login to their machines and configure their email for them.

"Fantastic inexpensive software!"

What do you like best?

The cost and functionality of the software is by fare beyond comparison, I also love the fact that i can do mobile device support! The Functionality, price, and end user usability are by far the best i have come across, i have used several different kinds of remote software and this is my Favorite by far!

What do you dislike?

I honestly have not found anything to dislike with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BY FAR BEST PURCHASE EVER

Remote systems often need to be updated during off business hours while i am out of office, i can log in and manually perform my updates or system modifications.

Zoho Assist review by Sean G.
Sean G.

"Wonderful"

What do you like best?

Easy / quick / full of features. Can run it through web browser or installed app.

What do you dislike?

I have a zoho one account (freelancer), but unattended assist only works with one computer. Doesn't make much since but that's the way it is. Had to create a separate account just for unattended support so I could support more than one computer.

technical support / troubleshooting issues

Zoho Assist review by Craig T.
Craig T.

"Hands Down, the best."

What do you like best?

Zoho Assist is easy, affordable and robust. The support is always responsive with frequent enhancements and updates.

What do you dislike?

I having nothing bad to say about Zoho. The decision to switch was an easy one that I don't regret.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

Remote assistance has saved me thousands of dollars and hours in travel time and made me much more effective to my local clients as well as opened doors of opportunity for clients that are boundless.

Zoho Assist review by Daniel D.
Daniel D.

"Works... very simple no frills"

What do you like best?

The client is simple to install, takes only 15 seconds to install. Can leave an install file on my flash drive and plug it in when needed. To access the clients, use HTML 5 with no plugins if needed in the browser. Since i've subscribed, they have added new features like wake from LAN.

What do you dislike?

The audit trail could be a little better, and it would be nice to record the session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Saves a lot of time by its minimal approach. Most of the features that are not there we did not use in Teamviewer.

Remote assistance as needed. Professional solution as Teamviewer is pricey, and blocked in a lot of networks.

Zoho Assist review by Dale C.
Dale C.

"Excellent and reasonably priced product!"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of being able to subscribe to only what you need at a reasonable price.

What do you dislike?

That there isn't Linux Support. If I could make any suggestion with an improvement to make it would be to add support for Linux.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely Consider Zoho Assist, you'll be surprised at how much you'll like it.

Being able to easily support Clients

Zoho Assist review by Craig D.
Craig D.

"Zoho Assist is a great Business Class replacement for other exorbitantly priced programs"

What do you like best?

It frequently surprises my MSP colleagues that Zoho Assist includes 1 time rescue AND unattended access for the same price!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It is rapidly evolving into a first class remote access program

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a console to manage your client's Windows AND Apple computers. You can also manage which computers your technicians can access. Great for an MSP!

Stable, affordable remote access to assist my clients

Zoho Assist review by John B.
John B.

"Best and cost effective support screen shareing software includes IOA and Android."

What do you like best?

I can connect with almost any device including IOS and Android it only take seconds to connect and very easy to use. you also can have multiple sessions or techs as well.

What do you dislike?

would love a installable app for my desktop

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would love an outlook integrated add-on

Immediate possibility of help with almost any problem. Also use for training people to use new software.

Zoho Assist review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Zoho Remote Support Tool For IT"

What do you like best?

On first use the client was able to load Zoho Remote support using email. The process was painless and easy to follow. The connection speed was quick and was comfortable to use from the start. Was able to correct an issue with Desktop Links and assisted client in minutes. Client was also happy with the process.

What do you dislike?

The only issue is the resolution of the screen, however, when troubleshooting and operating the remote computer there was no issue. It would just be nice to have clearer images when remote accessing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Zoho to any IT consultant that needs to remote access client computers and devices for a reasonable cost.

Any issue that arises in an office scenario from loading new programs through to instructing client on using programs through to fixing or adjusting documents and general troubleshooting.

Zoho Assist review by Administrator

"Reliable remote support software"

What do you like best?

Zoho assist helps the support team and with the Customised company branding the support delivered looks very professional. The embedding layout with our support portal gives more visibility and reach. The remote support logs help the supervisor to analize the remote support offered to our customers.

What do you dislike?

User based license bring up the cost of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect for I.T support companies .

Remote assistance with professional remote software , Scheduling the remote calls with our customers , Logs of the remote session available to analysis and audit

Zoho Assist review by Alexander E.
Alexander E.

"Use Zoho Assist and Stop using freeware (TV if you know what I mean) !"

What do you like best?

Is an webapp / desktop app / cel app and affordable. What can I say? The right price for a great product.

What do you dislike?

Up to now, I haven't found anything to dislike. Had one problem with speed, spoke to support team through the chat and they solved it in 5 minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate, it's really worth it and you will stop having issues or struggling trying to give support to your customers.

No need of ID, passwords or someone running / opening any additional app. Log of the supports we make and a pretty easy and friendly interface.

Zoho Assist review by Bobby B.
Bobby B.

"Fast, Easy and Reliable"

What do you like best?

ZOHO Assist just works. It's always working when we need it to and it's not complicated to use

What do you dislike?

Customer service can sometimes be slow from ZOHO, which can be really frustrating!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with support, so far, they aren't quick!

We're able to solve a problem with less back and forth with a customer. We remote in, we see the problem, we get it solved.

Zoho Assist review by Charlie D.
Charlie D.

"Great software for an MSP/IT business."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, uses Web interface instead of desktop app for technicians, reasonable costs compared to the competition, users find it simple to join a remote session.

What do you dislike?

Lack of more advanced features compared to competitors.

Lower overhead costs per tech, no software that constantly needs updating, easier usability on the user side.

Zoho Assist review by Stephen W.
Stephen W.

"Simple to use and powerful features"

What do you like best?

So much easier for me and my customers to use than Teamviewer. Very reliable connections and a choice of interfaces for Windows platform, and various mobile options as well. Also much better value for money than Teamviewer while offering comparable features.

What do you dislike?

The file transfer module is not as easy to use as it could be - I would like to have a simple copy and paste between local and remote.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try Zoho for your support needs

Supporting many customers while working from a remote location.

Zoho Assist review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Works 60-70 percent of the time. It's not reliable enough for help desk technician"

What do you like best?

Price and unattended access. It has all the features a support desk would require, but it fails to be reliable.

What do you dislike?

I guess you get what you pay for. I require 24/7 access to my clients pc's for assistance. When zoho works it fine, it does what it says it will. But, some times, and it is more frequent than not, it will not connect to the customers screen for viewing. You can't get anyone on the phone in support, and their live chat is not 24/7. I haven't tried during business hours (live chat). I've tried calling during business hours, but you are not able to speak to a live person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm very fair and rarely provide poor product reviews, but this case warrants it.

I provide remote desktop support to business clients. I've realized I can't connect to my clients when they need me. It's very embarrassing

Zoho Assist review by Brendan M.
Brendan M.

"Zoho is the right tool for our business and our clients"

What do you like best?

Ease of Use

Cross-Platform (PC + Mac)

Transverse UAC Permissions

What do you dislike?

Desktop app needs a bit of work and is missing some feature from the website.

We employ ZA for remote support of Small Business Clients (10-50 users).

We can quickly resolve support issues for our clients without the need for a site visit in many cases.

Zoho Assist review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Customer Review"

What do you like best?

Good product, reasonable price. Have used for 2 years now and has been very reliable.

What do you dislike?

Ocassionally I have issues with video support, but that is to be expected occassionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, it's friendly, simple and cost effective.

I administer tech support using this product. It's a very cost effective solution.

Zoho Assist review by Marc P.
Marc P.

"Does it all for a great price"

What do you like best?

Features. It has everything you'll need for remote support of customers. Clean interface, supports mac and pc and does unattended sessions.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found much that I don't like. I wish I didn't have to pay for each unattended machine. The main thing, that I didn't buy it sooner!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It has what you need and the price is right.

Remote Support of Customers, Remote Application Updates, speed, ease of use.

Zoho Assist review by Melissa R.
Melissa R.

"By Far the ease of access is this software best quality "

What do you like best?

I love the remote icon on my desktop the easy to access portal or web based log in with a simply an easy meeting Id required. However, to schedule out simply send the invite.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely have zero complaints with this software they've thought of it all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely a software that will continue to provide an ROI for everyone using it.

This software allows my team to operate remotely with the personal and real feeling of interaction.

Zoho Assist review by Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.

"Essential for home office and remote workers"

What do you like best?

I work remotely from home and do not have an office I report to. I rely heavily on the technology my agency provides me, but often need tech issues addressed. Zoho Assist is a great way for me to connect with my agency’s tech advisors and get my tech issues resolved without having to drive an hour to the office.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any downfalls to this software at this time.

Remote location tech issues.

Zoho Assist review by Craig W.
Craig W.

"Good product, good price great support"

What do you like best?

All the features we needed at a reasonable price.

What do you dislike?

There have been no problems and Assist meets all our needs.

Cost of other service was higher and did not provide all the features of Assist. Ability to quickly transfer files. Ability to port a session to another tech. Firefox compatibilty.

Zoho Assist review by Administrator

"Great app at a great price"

What do you like best?

The truth is, the best thing is the quality for the price. Compared to other big name remote support software, Zoho gives quality connections with the ability to do what we need to do (reboot, chat, transfer files, make notes, save chats). We also like the multiple ways for the user to enter the session id (local app, website, link, embedded in our help site).

What do you dislike?

The remote invites sometimes get stuck in quarantine.

We did not have remote software so we were using free versions of things and RDP, which doesn't allow the user to see what you are doing or have any communication from tech to user.

Zoho Assist review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"The Best! "

What do you like best?

Easy access, maneuverability, and cheap!

What do you dislike?

I don’t like anything with Zoho. It’s all great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lots of quick access tools for easy troubleshooting. Fast, user friendly.

Troubleshooting, and diagnosing issues. Also resolving many issues. Benefits galore! Very easy to use and cheap!

Zoho Assist review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"Simple & Effective"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, simplicity but with everything you need.

What do you dislike?

Company portal looks terrible and unprofessional.

Providing remote IT support to small / medium sized businesses and as well as home users. Have been using gotoassist for a number of years but since their merge, their remote support service has been riddled with problems leading to a frustrating experience for us and customers. Switched to zoho on trial, now fully paid up as it's so simple for us and end user to use.

Zoho Assist review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"I Love Zoho assist !!"

What do you like best?

Zoho assist is the best and cheap in terms of remote support. Its is very secure as it uses email to authenticate it. Zoho assist allows the swapping module which is the most advanced and easy to use. The session is very fast and easy to use. Experience and compatibility is the best thing that we can insist on this software. Indeed Zoho is emerging as the best software worldwide.+

pol

What do you dislike?

No such dislikes yet now as i am using it for lesser period

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i definitely recommend it to my other friends and business clients to use it

The main benefits are unattended access to the software

Zoho Assist review by Consultant in Computer & Network Security
Consultant in Computer & Network Security

"Remote support that's affordable"

What do you like best?

i like the pricing structure - the simplicity and how easy it is for non techie customers to connect

What do you dislike?

i would like to have a stand alone client and be able to connect to their easily reconnect to their ID - i.e. not have to leave the browser window open. I typically set up a session during working hours but only access the customers PC after hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it

Remote support to install software or scan for viruses or to train customers

Zoho Assist review by George F.
George F.

"quick and easy"

What do you like best?

Zoho Assist is a quick and easy way to support my clients.. I have been using it for years and its simple and effective

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike it does what i says it will

a quick and easy way to support my client from anywhere

Zoho Assist review by Rajendra Mohan B.
Rajendra Mohan B.

"A whole new way to connect with your team and customers"

What do you like best?

The ease with which I could connect with our partner was really amazing. Zoho is simplicity with strong technical support.

I recommend the use of assist instead of running to clients for each small details.

What do you dislike?

It was my first use and we could connect on video chat but phone connection was fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for free and decide if the simplicity is appealing

I had a issue in cloud software program which was solved by Zoho technician easily.

Zoho Assist review by Mas N.
Mas N.

"Slowly tried out basic features of Assist, so far so good. Highly recommend it."

What do you like best?

Easy to install, much easier than team viewer. Full remote access and control allowed.

What do you dislike?

We used kaseya and team viewer, had some more features, but zoho does unattended access very easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to try and see for yourself.

Most clients have maintenance and software issues that I can manage remotely after hours and get more done. You can reboot remote machines and log in with no problems.

Zoho Assist review by Budiman A.
Budiman A.

"Simple and integrated"

What do you like best?

It's integrated with our ManageEngine apps, and email invitation template it really touchy

What do you dislike?

sometimes the remote session slow, and when someone invites to download Zoho agent. the process installation and session connection slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

affordable prices and good performance, and because it integrated I can ease to delegate to another team support

Quick helpdesk delivery solution, benefit make my internal user feel happy and honored.

Zoho Assist review by Pradheep K.
Pradheep K.

"Zoho assist is a nice and simple application to control remote computers using our web browsers."

What do you like best?

I really like the performance and am getting the connections easily.

What do you dislike?

I am unable to do voice chat and send the keyboard shortcut inputs.

Using this product, I am providing the technical support.

Zoho Assist review by Jeremy K.
Jeremy K.

"Excellent Teamviewer Replacement"

What do you like best?

I like the easy-to-distribute installers for unattended access. The client is lightweight, runs in your browser.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, I hope they decide to include Linux support for unattended access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial a shot, there's nothing to lose. I would've used this years ago, had I known it existed.

I provide remote support to several businesses in a county 300 miles away. This is is exactly what I was looking for.

Zoho Assist review by Joshua V.
Joshua V.

"Great, Inexpensive, Reliable Solution"

What do you like best?

Inexpensive, HTML 5 Interface, Wake On Lan

What do you dislike?

Cannot connect to other computers though installed application, forced to use browser

None new beyond Teamviewer Honestly

Zoho Assist review by Preston C.
Preston C.

"Zoho Assist works for me!"

What do you like best?

I can use Zoho Assist from any device, often without having to install any software!

What do you dislike?

Andriod app could be a bit better - zooming, rarely used characters etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait, do it!

Connect to my customers with ease

Zoho Assist review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"It's a great solution for IT Professionals "

What do you like best?

I like how the assist application is very "lightweight" on our computers. It isn't an intrusive program that users notice on a day to day basis.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how long it takes for the application to connect to the computer. Our connection speeds are well within the 100Mbps upload and download threshold.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering Zoho, you must take into account of how many technicians you want. This can add up in cost, but it's well worth the price.

Problem: There is no way to diagnose issues when IT staff is out of office

Benefits: Being able to solve issues when IT staff is not in the office using Zoho Assist

Zoho Assist review by Consultant in Computer & Network Security
Consultant in Computer & Network Security

"Zoho Assist works well for me!"

What do you like best?

I like the features and pricing structure. They continually improve the product.

What do you dislike?

You don't always see the icon in the system tray. Sometimes the end user client service needs to be restarted and it would be nice if it was more stable. Support can be slow to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll like it

It helps me share a session with my end users and gives me unattended access.

Zoho Assist review by Zalmi B.
Zalmi B.

"Excellet remote access software"

What do you like best?

On my customer's desktop in seconds. We both downloaded the install instantaneously. Then was on almost immediately.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. Worked perfectly as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Quick install. Quick connection. Customer loved it

Zoho Assist review by Dale M.
Dale M.

"Phoenix IT"

What do you like best?

ease of use, easy setup easy deploy, assist on demand easy for end user to get started

What do you dislike?

ability to link it with crm and service desk

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

i can connect remotley unattended

Zoho Assist review by Tom B.
Tom B.

"Great Remote Assistance Program"

What do you like best?

I've been using this for several years. I've been a paid subscriber and am currently a free subscriber. The product had some problems in the past, but I think it's the best low cost/free option out there.

What do you dislike?

Had problems getting people to the join session page. There was a spammy link out there that spoofed their name for awhile, but that's gone now.

remote assistance is much easier now.

Zoho Assist review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Easy to Use, Integrates with Zendesk, Users love it!"

What do you like best?

We love how simple/straightforward it is to provide remote assistance to end-users. Simply click a button to start a new session, and either send a link to the end-user or direct them to a web address and provide a support ID code. No plugins or programs needed!!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything we dislike about Zoho Assist.

We frequently deal with job applicants and other non-employees who need help with completing new hire paperwork, etc., so being able to see their screen to help walk them through a workflow allows us to better support them and ultimately get them hired quicker.

"Perfect for growth"

What do you like best?

I like the free trial. Offering a free trial allows me to make sure that I want the service before making the investment.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I dislike anything at the moment. I think it is priced beautifully, but I would like it a lot more if it were cheaper or free. Keep in mind that being forced to dislike something, prompted the response.

Well having a branded customer widget improves my brand and my confidence in my business. I am able to help existing, and new customers much faster with the widget on my website.

Zoho Assist review by Kamal K.
Kamal K.

"Switching over from Teamviewer to Zoho"

What do you like best?

Value for money and at the same time rich in features and complainace standards

What do you dislike?

Limited customization options and white labelling not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Got all the features and compliance standards of remote sessions. But the technical support is not very good as one has to book a call back.

Free remote sessions, and unlimited technicians for the unattended professional version

Zoho Assist review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"new to zoho"

What do you like best?

easy for users to connect and haven't seen UAC prompts which kicks out some remote support connections

What do you dislike?

nothing so far, everything has worked as expected and it's free for me through my Spiceworks membership

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!, very easy to use

Allows me to remote into client computers to resolve support and setup issues with our software

Zoho Assist review by Aaron F.
Aaron F.

"Great Remote Assist"

What do you like best?

The ease for clients and customers, best service/product for remote yet.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike, it does what it's supposed to and it does it faster and easier than ever before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

The ability to easily and quickly perform end user desktop support remotely, to have unattended access to critical equipment.

Zoho Assist review by Administrator

"Good product at a reasonable price. "

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use and manage. We are a nonprofit and the price is very good. I have had no issues at all with the product and would recommend to anyone looking for a remote assist software.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't came across anything that I don't like at this point. The product just works.

We have a very small IT staff so this cuts down on drive time and helps with VPN users who are having connection issues.

Zoho Assist review by Aniket G.
Aniket G.

"it pretty easy to use for remote acces support"

What do you like best?

very light plugin ...unlike logmein of eamviewer

What do you dislike?

just been a month of use...give to time to figure out what i dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

all the end user has to do is go to a link and install a small plugin .Boom u can access the remote machine.

remote user issues for now.

Zoho Assist review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Full Featured, Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

Their chat support is almost instant. If it gets complicated, they will call you, and that is faster than calling your cell phone provider to sort something out.

What do you dislike?

As it scales, it's going to get expensive, but that's the cost of convenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their pricing and features compared to LogMeIn is impressive. So far, their response time is within minutes. Their support is what made me make the switch.

Travel costs are high in this area due to traffic. This lowers our cost of support.

Zoho Assist review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Awesome company"

What do you like best?

The support services and friendliness of the staff

What do you dislike?

No classes on how to program in Deluge. I have a need to use this programming language to further my abilities to offer my clients more services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!

None

Zoho Assist review by Administrator

"Zoho Assist- Great Alternative to Teamviewer"

What do you like best?

Easy and Use and Multiplatform Support. Installtion was easy and setup was quick.

What do you dislike?

Screen Resolution Support for some devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More Support and Features. Mobile App can do more

Easy to Manage systems across various locations

Zoho Assist review by Anthony J.
Anthony J.

"I have been using Zoho Assist for over 2 years"

What do you like best?

Rich feature set, excellent value for the cost, reliable service.

What do you dislike?

Zoho have such a vast array of products, sometimes it can be difficult to navigate to the required product, although this has improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying.

Ability to remotely support customers. Increased revenue.

Zoho Assist review by Yazan J.
Yazan J.

"Good but can be made better"

What do you like best?

Team oriented, you can manage unattended access from web interface and generate access reports.

What do you dislike?

Can be made easier to use, copy/paste straight from remote machine to local machine is one thing. Also starting share screen session is annoying.

Great for accessing customers for software support.

Zoho Assist review by David S.
David S.

"The best remote software for the price."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Fast. Never had a problem with this software and I have been using it for almost 2 years.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any dislikes. It is a very good product.

Installing customer software and doing trouble shooting.

Zoho Assist review by Duc C.
Duc C.

"Works Great"

What do you like best?

Zoho is easily accessible and utilized by our technicians

What do you dislike?

Could use more features but there really isn't anything that I dislike about it

Opening up ports and exposing PCs to risks. Now they are closed and only accessible through Zoho

Zoho Assist review by Consultant

"Great utility!"

What do you like best?

The fact that it is very simple to use, affordable.

What do you dislike?

The fact tha one cannot add notes to each unnatended connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement it! You will not be dissapointed.

Tech support issues, server issues.

Saves us lots of time!

Zoho Assist review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Zoho Assist an essential tool for customer service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Was very quick to learn and works.

What do you dislike?

Can be slow sometimes, but that was more a connectivity problem at my end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it.

Rapid customer service.

Server side client is great to access client's servers and stations for routine maintenance.

Zoho Assist review by Pawan Kumar S.
Pawan Kumar S.

"Affordable and reliable solution for remote access and support"

What do you like best?

Remote restart , assist as service, making note after session ends

What do you dislike?

normal keyboard shortcuts don't pass on remote cmputers

We have a software solution, we provide support in case of updates or assisting user for training.

Zoho Assist review by Mathieu  G.
Mathieu G.

"Great alternative to Teamviewer"

What do you like best?

- Pricing very low

- Easy to use

- Complete suite to assist people

- Mobile device compatible

What do you dislike?

- Personalisation (logo color) could be more advanced

Assisting my cutomers

Zoho Assist review by Administrator

"Must have software for your support team"

What do you like best?

simple UI, cheap, well supported, easy to use, no software to be installed on the client's PC

What do you dislike?

I'm struggling to find anything to dislike

Easy access to installations for remote support

Zoho Assist review by Administrator

"ZOHO Assist - great value for remote login"

What do you like best?

Browser based, easy to use and good price

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about this product.

Allows me to manage all my pc desktops from one place

Zoho Assist review by Mykola B.
Mykola B.

"Excellent and free remote support"

What do you like best?

I love it. A great way to help my clients with their problems at a zero cost.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad really, an excellent software tool.

Giving assistance to clients, partners and everyone who have some difficulties understanding what to do.

Zoho Assist review by Teddy B.
Teddy B.

"Zoho Assist Purchase"

What do you like best?

It was an easy transaction and intuitive to get started

What do you dislike?

There was not one thing that stood out as dislike yet.

Remote support to quickly respond to clients, and differentiate ourselves from others.

Zoho Assist review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A great all in one remote solution which allows new age companies like us to grow."

What do you like best?

I love the seamless integrations with the applications on all mobile platforms, it allows for our technicians to control on a wide variety of mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

It's not as fast as the larger companies and can be slow to send invite requests to customers, but that is the only issue.

The technical support needs to be streamlined and zoho assist allows us to go directly to the customer through their mobile.

Learning about Zoho Assist?

* We monitor all Zoho Assist reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.