Zoho BugTracker

Set up quickly, log bugs easily, track them to closure and deliver great products on time!

Work for Zoho BugTracker?

Learning about Zoho BugTracker?

Zoho BugTracker Reviews

Ask Zoho BugTracker a Question
Showing 3 Zoho BugTracker reviews
Zoho BugTracker review by <span>Andy D.</span>
Andy D.

"Really useful"

What do you like best?

I've tried a number of bug tracking softwares over the years, some self hosted and more like version tracking than bug tracking but I find Zoho bug tracker to be simple and easy to use while also not being short of features

What do you dislike?

Can be a little cumbersome and seems to log me out often when i have saved my details. I also feel the email notifications can be somewhat annoying as I don't really need an email sending to me when I submit an error, obviously I know this issue has been logged as I have just logged it. I also like the communication history as it makes it easy to see where each bug is.

The auto summary of features, known bugs and fixes per milestone is very useul

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try as a free product you couldn't ask for more.

I manage the development of our new software product. I have a team of developers in India and a team of support staff in the UK to manage and communicate with. Zoho Bug Tracker gives us all the ability to communicate easily with each other across various topics, previously this could get confusing as we had to correlate each email chain correctly. With Zoho Bug Tracker in place it has been easy to keep a track of the issues raised by support and collate this with the information and fixes provided by our development team. This has made it much easier to resolve issues and keep out customers happy

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho BugTracker
Zoho BugTracker review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Customizable but no help with customizing"

What do you like best?

The product is very JIRAesque and can be customized to fit your workflow. The problem is no one in their support team is trained on how to help people with it. When I reached out they acted like we were the first company to ask for help with it.

What do you dislike?

Customer support isn't really well trained. It's really hard to get someone that knows what they're talking about on the phone - I would always call explain what I needed help with about 5 times to 5 different people and end up figuring it out myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use Zoho - they are doing way too much and their products end up lacking.

Tracking bugs reported by users. Didn't really have any benefits because it took so much work to set up.

What Bug Tracking solution do you use?

Zoho BugTracker review by User

"Simple and Effective tool for bug tracking"

What do you like best?

The application has Reminder feature based on due dates. It even has affected milestone details to be captured.

What do you dislike?

Business Rules configuration could be much easier.

We were looking for one single application with all types if Issues tracked and resolved; not just a technical issue on a website.

There are not enough reviews of Zoho BugTracker for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Instabug Logo
Instabug
Instant bug reporting for mobile apps.
Bugzilla Logo
Bugzilla
Bugzilla is server software designed to help you manage software development.
FogBugz Logo
FogBugz
Built for teams who are serious about shipping great software, FogBugz tracks bugs and issues through every stage of the development process.
MantisBT Logo
MantisBT
MantisBT is an open source issue tracker that provides a delicate balance between simplicity and power.
Rollbar Logo
Rollbar
Full-stack error monitoring for web & mobile apps. JS, Ruby, Python, PHP, Node, Golang, Android, iOS, more.
Sentry Logo
Sentry
Sentry gives you insight into the errors that affect your customers.
Aiveo Logo
Aiveo
Aiveo is an exciting new issue tracking system that will simplify your process. They got you covered from start to end of your project at a great price.
YouTrack Logo
YouTrack
YouTrack enables you take advantage of IDE-style intelligence to save your team lots of time on issue tracking and task management. Use smart search queries, batch issue modification and handy shortcuts. Let every team member be as productive as they can be.
Raygun Logo
Raygun
Raygun keeps a watchful eye on your web and mobile applications applications and tells you when problems arise. Add Raygun to your code in minutes for Bug Tracking and you’ll be able to detect every error in your software, the second they happen.
Rational ClearQuest Logo
Rational ClearQuest
Rational ClearQuest provides flexible change and defect tracking, customizable processes, real-time reporting and lifecycle traceability for better visibility and control of the software development lifecycle.

Learning about Zoho BugTracker?

* We monitor all Zoho BugTracker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.