Zoho BugTracker

Set up quickly, log bugs easily, track them to closure and deliver great products on time!

Work for Zoho BugTracker?

Learning about Zoho BugTracker?

Zoho BugTracker Reviews

Ask Zoho BugTracker a Question
Showing 10 Zoho BugTracker reviews
Zoho BugTracker review by mahesh k.
mahesh k.

"Zoho BugTracker - A Bugtracking application"

What do you like best?

A straightforward, quick and versatile bug tracking application that encourages you oversee bugs effectively and convey extraordinary items on time. Send email notifications to clients for different occasions occurring amid the issue tracking life cycle inside a project. we can choose when to notify and who to be advised. Also we can create custom workflows, statuses, and fields to tailor BugTracker to our needs.

What do you dislike?

As it is a bug tracking application with no bugs detected uptil now .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Services like Automated bug tracking and reporting of bugs is various crucial in software development so zoho Bugtracker helps the developers of organization to work and resolve issues more efficiently .

We use it in our organization for setting business rules to automatically trigger actions for bug events and also S]select events to send email notifications to assignees, reporters and other users. Also to gain insights about the progress of the bugs filed in a project with a visually appealing bug status report.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho BugTracker
Zoho BugTracker review by Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.

"Review for the BugTracker"

What do you like best?

I really love the Kanban view which the students have found pretty helpful. I have also liked the interactive forum for all the users to be able to effectively communicate with each other. I think the best thing is its reasonable pricing which helps us reach out to a large group of guardians regarding different projects. It's very simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The notifying feature is not the best as sometimes it can appear as though you are being spammed by unnecessary alerts and notes. Other than that I also think that it can be a little difficult to configure it sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really good for small scale users, so if you are one, check it out!

We have often used it manage the smaller applications that our group of mentees creates, and also to manage some small scale projects which helps the students delve into professional simulated environment. It is very similar to JIRA without asking for the price of it, so it's great.

What Bug Tracking solution do you use?

Zoho BugTracker review by Andy D.
Andy D.

"Really useful"

What do you like best?

I've tried a number of bug tracking softwares over the years, some self hosted and more like version tracking than bug tracking but I find Zoho bug tracker to be simple and easy to use while also not being short of features

What do you dislike?

Can be a little cumbersome and seems to log me out often when i have saved my details. I also feel the email notifications can be somewhat annoying as I don't really need an email sending to me when I submit an error, obviously I know this issue has been logged as I have just logged it. I also like the communication history as it makes it easy to see where each bug is.

The auto summary of features, known bugs and fixes per milestone is very useul

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try as a free product you couldn't ask for more.

I manage the development of our new software product. I have a team of developers in India and a team of support staff in the UK to manage and communicate with. Zoho Bug Tracker gives us all the ability to communicate easily with each other across various topics, previously this could get confusing as we had to correlate each email chain correctly. With Zoho Bug Tracker in place it has been easy to keep a track of the issues raised by support and collate this with the information and fixes provided by our development team. This has made it much easier to resolve issues and keep out customers happy

Zoho BugTracker review by User in Financial Services

"Best platform to log and manage bugs."

What do you like best?

Easy to log and track , best integration with calendar, user friendly dashboard to manage bugs, supports blogs and forums ,and good work flow support are some of the best things about BugTracker.

What do you dislike?

No mobile app for BugTracker , support for complex projects are not as expected.,

Need more custom fields to be more creative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best applications i have ever had , easily track bugs, so impressive tool from zoho

I highly recommend BugTracker to others.

My company atlast adopted zoho platforms after 2 failed attempts on other softwares.,

Free for small teams , saves our money .

Now we can easily divide between new products and fixes bugs.

Wich help my business to grow without any hurdles.

Zoho BugTracker review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Efficient, Scalable Way to Manage Bugs"

What do you like best?

It's easy to implement and easy to use, even without extensive development knowledge. It's also easy to define key areas to track against to ensure there is coverage at all times on critical parts of the site.

What do you dislike?

It's honestly worked out perfectly for our uses - no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's extremely affordable and truly a one-stop shop for tracking needs when it comes to catching bugs or site issues before they become a negative impact on the bottomline. I recommend having a few (or one, depending on your company size) user(s) to management, as the interface makes PM'ing easy, all in one place.

Ensuring that bugs or site glitches don't go undetected. Often times we'd find out there was an issues because it impacted the client's KPIs. Now we are detecting and resolving so quickly that there's rarely instance of the issue impacting site or media goals.

Zoho BugTracker review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Project/Bug Tracking at good price."

What do you like best?

Loaded with powerful features like other zoho platforms.

We are using it for more than 1 year and not yet paid a single penny , its totally free.

Best view of the Portal which gives easy of use in tracking bugs.

Increases the productivity with predefined privileges.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't provides the mobile application.

And lack of log support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best software , i highly recommend to others.

Finally adopted Zoho platform after so many other BugTracker softwares, now we finally have Zoho BugTracker. Helps managing and tracking our workflow.

Zoho BugTracker review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Feature Rich, Bug Tracking at a good price "

What do you like best?

My entire company loves using zoho platform.,from the trial through today , they're amazing.

Its easy to customize anything, the pricing is great ,the support is fantastic and very responsive.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could customize it a bit more , but i am very satisfied with zoho bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best things are always reccomendable, too good to have Bug Tracker. , I highly recommend.

Increases our productivity with predefined privileges.

Many benefits like integrates with our calendar.

Supports blogs and forums.

Worth having in the organisation.

Zoho BugTracker review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Customizable but no help with customizing"

What do you like best?

The product is very JIRAesque and can be customized to fit your workflow. The problem is no one in their support team is trained on how to help people with it. When I reached out they acted like we were the first company to ask for help with it.

What do you dislike?

Customer support isn't really well trained. It's really hard to get someone that knows what they're talking about on the phone - I would always call explain what I needed help with about 5 times to 5 different people and end up figuring it out myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use Zoho - they are doing way too much and their products end up lacking.

Tracking bugs reported by users. Didn't really have any benefits because it took so much work to set up.

Zoho BugTracker review by Tracey C.
Tracey C.

"Great software application"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and quick to learn.It does not take an imense amount of time to understand the start up.

What do you dislike?

I havent encountered anything yet that I may have disliked or will dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a really well developed software program

I find that this benefits everyday use and tracking for various computers and will alert the users to potential threats.

Zoho BugTracker review by User

"Simple and Effective tool for bug tracking"

What do you like best?

The application has Reminder feature based on due dates. It even has affected milestone details to be captured.

What do you dislike?

Business Rules configuration could be much easier.

We were looking for one single application with all types if Issues tracked and resolved; not just a technical issue on a website.

Learning about Zoho BugTracker?

* We monitor all Zoho BugTracker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.