Zoho ContactManager

Share contacts and keep track of to-dos, notes and emails. Everything is in a single place for your team.

Work for Zoho ContactManager?
Lessannoyingcrm 2x

Learning about Zoho ContactManager?

Categories

Zoho ContactManager Reviews

Ask Zoho ContactManager a Question
Showing 31 Zoho ContactManager reviews
Zoho ContactManager review by <span>Olivia G.</span>
Olivia G.

Great Fit

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the system. The best thing about it is when you use the mobile app your experience is the same as it is on the browser a lot of companies miss that key piece.

What do you dislike?

I can't find anything so far that i dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something simple to navigate and easy to use that will make keeping your business organized this is a great program. My biggest issue was the user experience on my browser and then switching over to the mobile this company took the time to make sure the experience was the same and you can actually read the font thats been a huge issue for me.

Ive realized that email systems along aren't enough and I also realized that you don't need anything that will keep you from doing what you love. If you spend more time filling in your CRM than running your business something is wrong. I found the perfect combination in this CRM. It gives me exactly what i need with options to expand.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho ContactManager
Zoho ContactManager review by <span>Peter L.</span>
Peter L.

Best value for the money. Very easy to use.

What do you like best?

One low price for the entire organization. It is simple to use and no learning curve. Some of the other CRM systems that I had used in previous companies (Salesforce, SugarCRM, etc) were powerful but just too complicated.

One other benefit is that everything is included in one price. I wear a few hats so need to contact clients various different emails such as sales@, support@, billing@, etc. I can do this without incurring extra fees.

What do you dislike?

The only think that I would want is to be able to order the custom fields (or even mix them with the fixed fields) in a way other than alphabetical order. More integrations such as Google Calendar, Tasks, etc. But for the low cost, I cannot complain at all.

One thing I would like added is a simple first letter search for companies. Just have A, B, C at the bottom which takes you to a list of companies starting with that letter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may be missing a few bells or whistles that other systems have, but everything here works and it is easy to use.

It is easy to keep all my accounts and leads organized. The biggest problem that I am solving is budget. I do not have to worry about paying more every time I add another users, contact or company.

What CRM solution do you use?

Zoho ContactManager review by <span>Nicholas S.</span>
Nicholas S.

Zoho is AMAZING

What do you like best?

So far the integration between all of our different systems has been amazing. While we did have support from a very talented vendor, Ari, there was a lot of ground work we needed to do to prep our own software for exporting to Zoho. Barring the challenge of merging contacts, it's been smooth.

What do you dislike?

The contact merge is a bit clunky and could use more streamlining. Being able to only merge three contacts at a time is clumsy. If there are more than 10 instances of a single contact it becomes REALLY cumbersome to have to go through several rounds of merging. Some instances are fine when there are only two or three but more than that is tough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get interns to help with merging. If you have 10k+ contacts it will take a LOT of time to merge all the data. In some cases if you are importing from multiple lead sources (we have Mailer Mailer, Constant Contact, Raiser's Edge, Vendini, Eventbrite, Facebook, Twitter, our own website, student enrollment, retail shop customers, Jotform, Survey Monkey just to name a few).

We've been able to track campaigns more closely and the results have yielded more donations. Not only have we been able to target our audiences far more specifically in terms of academics versus programming versus certificate programs and fundraising events, we've been able to TRACK the success of each campaign more effectively.

Zoho ContactManager review by <span>Eric L.</span>
Eric L.

Zoho Contact Manager Offers Some Nice Features

What do you like best?

I really like the general framework of Zoho Contact manager. It is nice and streamline and go to use overall. It really helps enhance your ability to follow up with, and track future interactions with potential businesses. I think across users it really helps what you are looking to achieve.

What do you dislike?

I think that some of the things could be improved upon. I think that it should have the ability for managers to track and generate reporting based on the success that users have with reaching out to specific contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like what it provides for us. Make sure you use this if you bring in Zoho for your company. I think you should realize how much it helps with what you are trying to do on a daily basis.

It really makes sure that contacts are not being left behind. I think that we are realizing that there are a couple of lost opportunities out there, and that this is really help

Zoho ContactManager review by <span>mostafa A.</span>
mostafa A.

fairly good

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and integrate. you can simply import all of your contacts in minutes. it works the best if you are using zoho environment as your CMR. you can easily share contact with your coworkers.

What do you dislike?

there is noway to export all of your contacts in one excel file, you can only export 100 at most.

I work as a public relations officer which means I have a huge load of contacts which I share regularly with other co-workers. zoho contacts is a great way to do that and also the idea of making custom fields has made it easier for me to write notes about contacts after each time I contact them

Zoho ContactManager review by <span>David  B.</span>
David B.

Excellent CRM solutions for Small Businesses

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use, plus the price is excellent compared to other CRM systems which offer similar or less functionality. Integration between all of the different systems has been wondrous, again simple to connect to 3rd party applications.

What do you dislike?

Importing can be a little clunky with merging fields etc from other platforms or CSV files, apart from that it works really well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N.A

It helps manage our contact database and keep tabs on what our prospects and clients are doing. It saves us time and money by having all our information stored in one place.

Learning about Zoho ContactManager?

* We monitor all Zoho ContactManager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories