Zoho ContactManager

Share contacts and keep track of to-dos, notes and emails. Everything is in a single place for your team.

Work for Zoho ContactManager?

Learning about Zoho ContactManager?

Categories

Zoho ContactManager Reviews

Ask Zoho ContactManager a Question
Showing 31 Zoho ContactManager reviews
Zoho ContactManager review by Olivia G.
Olivia G.

" Great Fit"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the system. The best thing about it is when you use the mobile app your experience is the same as it is on the browser a lot of companies miss that key piece.

What do you dislike?

I can't find anything so far that i dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something simple to navigate and easy to use that will make keeping your business organized this is a great program. My biggest issue was the user experience on my browser and then switching over to the mobile this company took the time to make sure the experience was the same and you can actually read the font thats been a huge issue for me.

Ive realized that email systems along aren't enough and I also realized that you don't need anything that will keep you from doing what you love. If you spend more time filling in your CRM than running your business something is wrong. I found the perfect combination in this CRM. It gives me exactly what i need with options to expand.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho ContactManager
Zoho ContactManager review by Peter L.
Peter L.

"Best value for the money. Very easy to use. "

What do you like best?

One low price for the entire organization. It is simple to use and no learning curve. Some of the other CRM systems that I had used in previous companies (Salesforce, SugarCRM, etc) were powerful but just too complicated.

One other benefit is that everything is included in one price. I wear a few hats so need to contact clients various different emails such as sales@, support@, billing@, etc. I can do this without incurring extra fees.

What do you dislike?

The only think that I would want is to be able to order the custom fields (or even mix them with the fixed fields) in a way other than alphabetical order. More integrations such as Google Calendar, Tasks, etc. But for the low cost, I cannot complain at all.

One thing I would like added is a simple first letter search for companies. Just have A, B, C at the bottom which takes you to a list of companies starting with that letter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may be missing a few bells or whistles that other systems have, but everything here works and it is easy to use.

It is easy to keep all my accounts and leads organized. The biggest problem that I am solving is budget. I do not have to worry about paying more every time I add another users, contact or company.

What CRM solution do you use?

Zoho ContactManager review by Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.

"Zoho is AMAZING"

What do you like best?

So far the integration between all of our different systems has been amazing. While we did have support from a very talented vendor, Ari, there was a lot of ground work we needed to do to prep our own software for exporting to Zoho. Barring the challenge of merging contacts, it's been smooth.

What do you dislike?

The contact merge is a bit clunky and could use more streamlining. Being able to only merge three contacts at a time is clumsy. If there are more than 10 instances of a single contact it becomes REALLY cumbersome to have to go through several rounds of merging. Some instances are fine when there are only two or three but more than that is tough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get interns to help with merging. If you have 10k+ contacts it will take a LOT of time to merge all the data. In some cases if you are importing from multiple lead sources (we have Mailer Mailer, Constant Contact, Raiser's Edge, Vendini, Eventbrite, Facebook, Twitter, our own website, student enrollment, retail shop customers, Jotform, Survey Monkey just to name a few).

We've been able to track campaigns more closely and the results have yielded more donations. Not only have we been able to target our audiences far more specifically in terms of academics versus programming versus certificate programs and fundraising events, we've been able to TRACK the success of each campaign more effectively.

Zoho ContactManager review by Eric L.
Eric L.

"Zoho Contact Manager Offers Some Nice Features"

What do you like best?

I really like the general framework of Zoho Contact manager. It is nice and streamline and go to use overall. It really helps enhance your ability to follow up with, and track future interactions with potential businesses. I think across users it really helps what you are looking to achieve.

What do you dislike?

I think that some of the things could be improved upon. I think that it should have the ability for managers to track and generate reporting based on the success that users have with reaching out to specific contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like what it provides for us. Make sure you use this if you bring in Zoho for your company. I think you should realize how much it helps with what you are trying to do on a daily basis.

It really makes sure that contacts are not being left behind. I think that we are realizing that there are a couple of lost opportunities out there, and that this is really help

Zoho ContactManager review by mostafa A.
mostafa A.

"fairly good"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and integrate. you can simply import all of your contacts in minutes. it works the best if you are using zoho environment as your CMR. you can easily share contact with your coworkers.

What do you dislike?

there is noway to export all of your contacts in one excel file, you can only export 100 at most.

I work as a public relations officer which means I have a huge load of contacts which I share regularly with other co-workers. zoho contacts is a great way to do that and also the idea of making custom fields has made it easier for me to write notes about contacts after each time I contact them

Zoho ContactManager review by David  B.
David B.

"Excellent CRM solutions for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use, plus the price is excellent compared to other CRM systems which offer similar or less functionality. Integration between all of the different systems has been wondrous, again simple to connect to 3rd party applications.

What do you dislike?

Importing can be a little clunky with merging fields etc from other platforms or CSV files, apart from that it works really well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N.A

It helps manage our contact database and keep tabs on what our prospects and clients are doing. It saves us time and money by having all our information stored in one place.

Zoho ContactManager review by Ian M.
Ian M.

"Connects well with Gmail."

What do you like best?

I was able to import my contacts from Gmail. This is a wonderful cloud and within no time i was up and running. what's more i can easily export my contacts to zoho crm.

What do you dislike?

Duplicates. I still have alot of duplicates contacts. I hope there is a way i can merge all the duplicate contacts.

I look for leads on the internet. so i copy all the contacts am browsing on the internet to zoho contacts.

Zoho ContactManager review by James E.
James E.

"The platform is easy to use, you can simply import all of your contacts in minutes. "

What do you like best?

It enhances your ability to keep track of current and potential customers / Clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes with so many suites, it can be a daunting process to get it tailored to your needs. Fortunately, they have great support.

Zoho ContactManager review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of all the various suites makes importing and managing tasks simple.

What do you dislike?

We are using it as a tool to help us service various agents and track our interactions, so we have a reference base to create training and identify deficiencies in our communications process.

Zoho ContactManager review by Ely M.
Ely M.

"Zoho ContactManager"

What do you like best?

Closest thing to a CRM, without all the features of a full blown product.

What do you dislike?

Missing integration features with multiple applications, that normally you would expect to find

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use toying with the idea of utilizing two disparate systems for our organizations mail, collaboration development systems. Our administrative departments utilize Microsoft Exchange incorporating Microsoft Office, although we are testing Zoho, Google and a few other providers for our development group, to that we can segregate their work product from our general administrative efforts. So far Zoho has proven the best alternative to Microsoft for our needs.

Trying to resolve an issue of archiving a massive amount of contacts gathered over 20 years which we no longer want to store in our exchange contact folders.

Zoho ContactManager review by Joaquín M.
Joaquín M.

"Zoho ContactManager"

What do you like best?

Me gusta porque es una herramienta sencilla para ordenar tus contactos, hacer seguimiento y concretar negocios.

What do you dislike?

Por el momento no tengo comentarios sobre este tema.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sí.

Orden en la administración de contactos.

Zoho ContactManager review by Dawn L.
Dawn L.

"Love the Portability"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use the app on my phone and I have access to my contacts with needing my computer or tablet. I travel a lot and this is perfect for road warriors like me!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can only email directly from the contact manager if I have Zoho mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely sign up for the trial, you will find that it is easy to use and very effective.

This is great for tracking potential deals and revenue.

Zoho ContactManager review by ThinPC.online D.
ThinPC.online D.

"nice contact manager application"

What do you like best?

i am using for test to sync all my contacts

What do you dislike?

not yet able to sync all gmail contacts. i will try and update you all

it's nice cloud working with 100% uptime

Zoho ContactManager review by Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.

"The best Contact Manager tool I've tried"

What do you like best?

Share all the information regarding the company contacts with all the team.

What do you dislike?

As today, I have no complains. It has met all our needs.

Sharing information.

Zoho ContactManager review by KEITH  R. S.
KEITH R. S.

"Great system I have come across. "

What do you like best?

I like the whole system in a whole that just pointing out "the" best, I would have to say, the statistics option, just one click and there you have all you need. However I love the system as a whole as I still continue to master all of options this product offers.

Keith R. Steine

What do you dislike?

The email system, I take it only the email in which you purchased a domain from can be a primary, however no big deal.

Traffic is very important to my business, and with the change in how we market to the new generation I can see how this product can effectively help us reach our golds.

Zoho ContactManager review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Database Management"

What do you like best?

Centralization of the database, Multiple access to the data, Data updation by multiple users. Much better than Excel.

What do you dislike?

There are certain features missing & sometimes it takes too long for the pages to get loaded. The data that is ignored and duplicates is not visible.

Effective Database Management. We were able to centralise the data & give multiple access to the data at the same time.

Zoho ContactManager review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Great Management App"

What do you like best?

Integration with other apps that our organization utilizes. Very Specific, easy to differentiate the contact groupings

What do you dislike?

I think that all zoho apps should be given the option to auto-note an account's profile page, more often than not, the noting seems to be repetitive and duplicitous.

Carrier Contacts, organization, and increased data points

Zoho ContactManager review by Katie R.
Katie R.

"Dependable"

What do you like best?

As a solopreneur, I depend on ZoHo to keep me organized and moving forward.

What do you dislike?

I need more assistance in the set up and it's been difficult to get the set up support that I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you have someone with a strong technology background to help you set up.

Organization.

Zoho ContactManager review by User in Internet

"Zoho ContactManager"

What do you like best?

Vey simples, It does import from Outlook, Gmail and other platforms very well.

What do you dislike?

I did not find it yet. In time, I can describe it better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

simplicity

integration

My contacts were spread out, zoho, it helps to unify the contacts in a smart way.

Zoho ContactManager review by Gary K.
Gary K.

"Loving it!"

What do you like best?

It is one of the simplest yet most powerful CRM's available with multiple app's to choose from.

What do you dislike?

Can't say anything negative - it does what I want and need

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate

Everything in one place and easy to use

Zoho ContactManager review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"very good "

What do you like best?

I'm using it as a market platform to reach potential customer and keep track of the development of communications

What do you dislike?

I'd like to sync data to crm zoho for task and deals sections

syncronizing with task calendar in google or zoho

Zoho ContactManager review by Administrator in Arts and Crafts
Administrator in Arts and Crafts

"new contact management too"

What do you like best?

only just starting out but thus far it is easy to use

What do you dislike?

no issues with anything in zoho contact manager as of yet

hoping it will make keeping in touch with staff, members, students & visitors more streamlined

Zoho ContactManager review by Administrator

"Good Stuff"

What do you like best?

Versatility - Many options to customize and can setup many user defined fields

What do you dislike?

Too many options... Can be overwhelming at first to get through all of them

Keeping track and communicating with all members of our organization

Zoho ContactManager review by NISHANTH V.
NISHANTH V.

"Information Repository"

What do you like best?

Centralized repository of informations like contacts,revenues

What do you dislike?

Tipsto use ZOHO contact manager are not provided in the begining.

Recommendations to others considering the product

tips must be provided to the user

Transactions to corresponding customers

Zoho ContactManager review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Contact Manager on a Budget"

What do you like best?

ZoHo's contact manager offering provides an affordable alternative to more established services while providing integration into your existing and leading e-mail automation platforms.

What do you dislike?

ZoHo's interface isn't quite as clear as its CRM offering. Their customer UI often resembles other leading services, ZoHo Contact Manager follows suite to their existing platform of services which makes the service feel muddy vs integrated.

A cost effective way to setup automated contact strategies based on BI.

Zoho ContactManager review by Pierpaolo A.
Pierpaolo A.

"well exectuing"

What do you like best?

The possibility to integrate ZOHO with Mailchimp

What do you dislike?

at the moment of my review was not possible to have automatical update of mailchimp subscribers

mailchimp subscribers

Zoho ContactManager review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"New user"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to manage contacts and set tasks

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of yet. But I am still learning. The tutorial wasn't very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free services are great. Eventually may upgrade to a more complete package. But works great for me needs at this time.

Keeping focused on tasks and prospecting

Zoho ContactManager review by Karen F.
Karen F.

"Director"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and the ability to use over many devices.

What do you dislike?

Inputing all the information is very time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An excellent place to start for a small organisation and CRM.

Am building my first CRM database, so excellent

Zoho ContactManager review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great CRM for all companies"

What do you like best?

This is a great CRM platform for all companies. No matter if your technical or not, this works.

What do you dislike?

It could look a little more appealing. It is however very user friendly

None, that I know of.

Zoho ContactManager review by User

"good but not perfect."

What do you like best?

functional,too many functional.for small company only need 2part is ok.

What do you dislike?

too many function can be replaced by market other brand items,compare single,it's no advantage at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

seperated from email system,make it complex ,we like simple system.

after I know gmail add on working better,I stop to use zoho.

Zoho ContactManager review by User

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive and the card scanner is great

What do you dislike?

card scanner and search functionality on app needs improvement

replacing another contact manager. Much easier to use

Learning about Zoho ContactManager?

* We monitor all Zoho ContactManager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories