Zoho Creator

Zoho Creator's DIY builder enables business users to automate their processes with custom applications without help from IT department.

Work for Zoho Creator?

Learning about Zoho Creator?

Zoho Creator Reviews

Ask Zoho Creator a Question
Showing 76 Zoho Creator reviews
Zoho Creator review by Romel Jose R.
Romel Jose R.

"Tool to develop simple applications."

What do you like best?

This application works to carry out those ideas of simple applications that we want to develop and translate, through a desktop that shows the various topics to select, the taskbar is well explained to perform any application that in some way or another provides us our labor activities saving time and hiring staff unnecessarily, especially when it can be done by ourselves without having experience in systems providing the necessary tools to achieve what we propose.

What do you dislike?

For companies that start if they do not have the capital is more difficult to use, for many people it would be complicated to believe in an application that could carry out that program that we have in mind that would be the first barrier, with the use will be given how easy it is also has a technical support chat attentive to any question or comment that is required to make in order to resolve any questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allows to create customized simple applications that are necessary to render time in the office, it is a good alternative for the elaboration of ideal database to keep track of our clients as well as web forms, it is quick to apply and adaptable to any equipment.

It is not necessary to be a computer specialist in order to carry out an application that fits our needs and help make our activities easier by saving unnecessary expenses on something that with some help we can create ourselves.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Creator
Zoho Creator review by Vigni C.
Vigni C.

"Simple software to capture new ideas in terms of simple applications."

What do you like best?

At any time, wherever we are, the idea of ​​developing a new application that helps us simplify some activity to make the activity easier and save us time, Zoho Creator is an application which was created with this purpose. help give life to that simple application that you want to achieve through a panel of tasks easy to carry and design, how much with a technical support attentive to any concern you may have.

What do you dislike?

This software is ideal for small businesses or people who start a business, because at low cost it is possible to develop that application that will help us in our field work in order to achieve the goals we set, such was our case get the necessary help to take an application where the students of the institution are visualized in this way to keep track of each of them in terms of their evaluations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Undoubtedly this application simplifies our work to have a personalized tool, easy to develop and at the same time saves unnecessary expenses can have an application that is tailored to our needs with a staff attentive to every requirement that you can have throughout the work.

For many it can be complicated the fact that it is required to develop some application, in my case it was, at first I felt a bit uncomfortable but already with the practice and the technical support they have, they make everything easier, without needing the hiring of some espesialista in system, saving money which is what is desired in all organization especially for being a quality service.

What No-Code Development Platforms solution do you use?

Zoho Creator review by Manikanta K.
Manikanta K.

"Everyone can build an App"

What do you like best?

The best part of Zoho Creator is to crack the taboo among the people that only developers or techies can build an app. The customized buttons and process which Zoho creator builds is the amazing feature which motivates any user to create the app on their own for their requirements.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app can be worked with better UI and user-friendly which will help the people to go for the mobile usage compare to web app usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is highly recommendable to startups, non-profitable organizations and small upcoming teams to save time, efforts and cost which will help them to implement the lean strategies in their technology department. This will also reduce the dependency on the other teams to grow faster at the industry level.

Initially, we used to work with excels in data management and other cloud source platforms to save the data. Later we got to know about the Zoho platform which helped us to create our own customized apps and save the data into the Zoho forms. This will save time and efforts. The beauty of Zoho creator is that we can generate many reports using these data and connect to other Zoho applications.

Zoho Creator review by HANUMANTHA RAO B.
HANUMANTHA RAO B.

"One Stop Solution for all your Needs"

What do you like best?

Its a whiteboard with tools where you can build whatever you want.

What do you dislike?

Its user interface is not that great to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to build a custom software which suits your business, with less coding knowledge & in Less time, go to Zoho Creator.

Majority of our Apps hardly takes few hours or a day to build. Complex Applications took a couple of months to build but it reduced 80% of our Manual Efforts. For a small team like us, it made a huge impact Since we could now deploy our resources for more impactful work. It's more than what we expected out of creator. In fact, we were able to achieve what we initially thought of doing. 99% of the time, we have never faced any major issues & Remaining 1% Support team did a wonderful job in helping us fix it. We could be able to send E-Receipts to Donors in just 1 Click, which took us months to do earlier. Automatic Reminder emails to Donors regarding Donation Followup. Automatic Donor tagging upon donation data upload. We run multiple events on a given date & Volunteer Sign Up is made easy. We use it for Student Attendance Tracking. We have embedded Zoho Forms in our website for people to sign up for our various initiatives. Even for donations, we capture Donor's data using Zoho Creator forms. We had seen 400% growth within 2 months after started using Zoho Creator. I could not imagine work without Zoho Creator. And, now we strongly believe that we made a right decision 8 years back to start using Zoho Creator.

Zoho Creator review by Elsy L.
Elsy L.

"Apply elaborate and create new simple and personalized applications."

What do you like best?

In the labor area many times the need arises to develop some simple application that will help us to simplify in the office, such is the case of this software that helps in the elaboration of simple programs offers a chat that provides all the necessary help for the creation of the same good either to be applied in mobile devices or for fixed equipment, it is not necessary to be an expert in programming for the design of simple applications.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning it is usually a bit complicated, especially because of the amount of information that is reflected in your task panel. You should take time to analyze each of its functions. It would be advisable to improve your design through easy-to-read links or tutorials, especially for beginners, the rest seems an excellent tool and then with the practice is known how easy is its use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho creator has made the activities in the office easier, thanks to the elaboration of personalized applications which can be easily obtained through its interface with an expert guide that will make the time easier, it is recommended for small companies being able to save money in the hiring of programmers for the design of software to our measure, here with little money can be captured what we want to achieve.

This application saves me money in the hiring of a programmer for the development of any application that you want to develop, for example in the office we wanted to have an application that would allow us to keep a customer database organized, here we could have a quick response how to carry it out, every time we have any questions we go to the chat, they have a quick personalized response which I found excellent.

Zoho Creator review by Keith G.
Keith G.

"Build great business apps at a fraction of the cost of traditional platforms"

What do you like best?

Creator is easy enough to use for business people to build their own simple apps themselves. It is also powerful enough for professional developers to build complex business applications at a fraction of the cost of traditional platforms.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that you just can't do in Creator. Usually these things can be solved with a bit of flexibility and creative problem-solving but users don't always get exactly what they had in mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

I create business apps for a wide variety of small and medium sized enterprises. Anything from a services scheduling app for an apartment rental agency to a complex back-end system for a marketplace site. Creator also gives tremendous power and flexibility to the already phenomenal Zoho CRM (Plus). Although CRM can do amazing things on its own, every organization has some specific needs that CRM doesn't solve out of the box. Creator can plug those gaps with simple but powerful integrations.

Zoho Creator review by Tim B.
Tim B.

"Flexible Tool at a Reasonable Price"

What do you like best?

Zoho Creator is really flexible and easy to use. Basic forms can be created by users of many levels (doesn't take an IT person) and the ability to use Deluge, their own scripting language, really opens up the possibilities.

What do you dislike?

Things can get complicated (or impossible) when you get into more of a relational structure. While it's possible to build forms based on selections in related tables, I've run into problems when this more complex/involved. It's still a low-scale platform-as-a-service so the scalability is a bit limited.

Zoho has allowed us to create forms and store information related to vehicle mileage, sales opportunities, etc. Using the data saved from previous entries, we can then build calculations or populate future form entries, thus saving time or preventing inaccurate data entry.

Zoho Creator review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to Share Information Amongst Team"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to share information across teammates easily for the purpose of getting social media advertisements live. This information includes, pricing, platform, targeting, urls, click and view tags, creative, and links to whatever else is needed. There's options to check pacing for our campaigns. It's great to be able to do this for multiple clients from one interface. If I was do this in Facebook or Twitter, I'd have to go to each account

What do you dislike?

There's room for improvement in the interface and there should be more flexibility when choosing viewing options. When I see the spreadsheet interface - I'd like the Search/Filters always accessible. From there, I'd like to be able to click on a row and have all the columns show up in a lightbox for easier viewing. Right now, I can access two interfaces for the same content - one with the easy access search bar and one with the better viewing of each row's content. I'd like both in one view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None in particular. My team uses it for information sharing view the spreadsheet like interface. I'd look into what other options are out there first.

My team primarily uses it to pass along information. I.e. one team inputs the information they've received from the client and another uses it to create social media posts. Both teams can edit what's in the spreadsheet and add links to attachments such as an Excel doc or screenshot of a social media ad. Automated update emails can also be sent when specified edits are made. For example, once a team member has filled out all the required information, an email will get sent to the next person in the process.

Zoho Creator review by Davide V.
Davide V.

"The #1 DIY application builder! Easy to use, enables anyone to create custom business applications "

What do you like best?

The possibility for anyone to create custom powerful applications for business even for free

App builder to help beginners create apps quickly

Fully cloud based

Native iOS Android and Windows apps - you create YOUR custom app and you have it on every device immediately

Great customer support (even for free users)

Over the top security

Easy integration with other services fromo Zoho and other famous brands

The app database is dynamically editable including renaming, adding and deleting tables and fields

Most of all If you need a simple app to manage your business you can do it yourself exactly the way you want it! And when your business grows: you hire an expert and expand your app possibilities!

What do you dislike?

Better programming documentation.

A) Because a time will come when you'll do need a really simple "deluge scrip" and you'll feel frustrated

B) Because the integration between Zoho products should have a step by step base doc. Let's say a wiki for dummies

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% worth it!

Try it with a free plan and you'll never want anything else!

I own a limo service and my business it's on the go.

I needed to have apps that were shaped on my type of workflow. I didn't want to adapt my business on a standard platform.

My employees and I didn't waste our time on learning a system, the app does the job the way we need to.

Technology should be used to simplify my job not to standardize my business with the competition.

And this is what Zoho does for me and my business.

Zoho Creator review by Md_Zubair A.
Md_Zubair A.

"Been using Zoho Creator to create Awesome applications for my clients"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Zoho creator is that it combines the elements of web design and coding in one without much or any knowledge of core coding. All the components exist in the package which are required for the user to build web application are packed into one powerful software. New developers could easily jump in to this application and learning curve is not steep.

What do you dislike?

Limited graphical user interface options

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using the zoho creator as it is a perfect suit for complete business solutions. We use it from time management to inventory control.

Build complete taxing, inventory, ordering system with this applications. I have implemented complete inventory control with Zoho creator. We also have integrated Twilio, messaging APO for sending sms to our customers. Zoho makes it easy to add any other messaging APIs to its system. It also has recurring functions which makes our most of our work automated. The code which is written is also pretty solid. It doesnt have any security concerns as it restricts outsiders pretty effectively. We need it to operate in office environment only, this we can easily do with geotagging method zoho has.

Zoho Creator review by Mamoru F.
Mamoru F.

"No Code Application Builder"

What do you like best?

It is easy to build an application from scratch or existing excel sheets. You just need to drag and drop the controls or import an excel file.

What do you dislike?

If you need customizations, you need to learn their script language, DELUGE script. Although it is a quite simple script language, it may be a bit difficult for nontechnical users.

It can be used for any business processes you implement in daily business to improve efficiency. Also, you can integrate with other applications services such as Salesforce to streamline the processes with their API.

Zoho Creator review by George C. T.
George C. T.

"Custom app for our business"

What do you like best?

The thing I like most is the ability to interface with my Zoho CRM and the ability to create an app the is exactly a match for my business, instead of using pre made apps where they either lack the function that I need or one needs to create work arounds.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like is how easy Zoho makes it sound for us non coders to create apps. I find basic forms and reports very easy to create, but once I started to try to do more complex things with my data, I felt Deluge script is just like any other language I don't know.

I am sure people who develop database apps on a regular basis and know other programming languages probably see Deluge as an easy way to create what they want, but for me the small business owner who just needs an app that works, Deluge script can be a bit overwhelming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a clear idea of what you want to do. If you are not a programmer, you may need to hire a developer.

We have developed a course management app for our on-site English language classes given at our customers locations. We are able to track all teacher and student activity including setting up schedules, student lists, attendance reporting, cancellations and reschedules, and payroll for our instructors.

Zoho Creator review by William C.
William C.

"Zoho Creator"

What do you like best?

Generally the ease of creating forms, web forms and tracking programs. I do not have experience in creating software forms or reports and Zoho Creator makes it easy to do. I have found the support to be outstanding as well.

What do you dislike?

This is more about me than Zoho (I think). I have created a student course roster for courses that we offer and now I need to use that information to print certificates and pre-made certification cards. I cannot choose the layout of the certification cards, but must make my form fit their layout. I have not been able to accomplish that task.

We are keeping track of deployed defibrillators throughout the USA and any expiration dates so our customer does not have to worry about it.

We are also close to using it to help manage our first aid cabinet delivery and inspection service.

Would like to use it for class registrations and rosters, but need to work through the certification card issue first.

Zoho Creator review by Gary D.
Gary D.

"Build Applications With A Point and Click "

What do you like best?

Compared to other App Creators like Microsoft PowerApps and Salesforce Lightning, Zoho Creator performs much better. I spend more time customizing than building the app I need, which is awesome and a great time-saver!

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there were more styling options that I could point and click to be implemented. So programming skills are still valuable to build a powerful application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a highly skilled developer to give you advise on basic information you need to know in order to build apps. While it seems confusing at first, once you understand the basic language of programming apps, you won't need to know a lot of the highly technical terms that goes with deep programming.

Hopefully soon "Building Apps Without Code" will be more common so that people at any size company can build applications they need within their Business Process. Something that smaller companies can improve efficiency with at a lower cost.

With Zoho Creator I can build simple applications without wasting money on new SaaS or developers for simple project. It's really hard to get quality applications for simple apps that help me with contacts and sales managment. So I don't want to waste a lot of time finding a developer for a simple project I'm not willing to overpay for.

Zoho Creator review by Leonel S.
Leonel S.

"The perfect tool for easily creating powerful, customised, cloud based multi-user applications"

What do you like best?

- Full featured database based applications creation platform

- Excellent and easy to use programming language

- Integration with Zoho CRM

- Easy integration with web sites

- Multi-use platform

- Corporate level features, like security

- Workflow integration

- Creation of multi-database applications

- Fully cloud based

- Excellent support

What do you dislike?

I would like to see better programming support documentation

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering Zoho Creator, you should also have a look to Zoho CRM and all their other cloud based applications. They are simple to configure, use and administer and can be fully integrated between them.

The ease of configuration, use and administration is unsurpassable in Zoho Creator and you will find out that deployment and training is also very easily done.

Also a plus is the fact that you can develop your products and distribute them from a single cloud based point without having to worry with hardware installation and configuration.

I have used Zoho Creator to solve several business needs, including:

- Correspondence registration and workflow (with CRM integration),

- Branch management,

- Human Resources database management,

- Online job bank,

- Agency management,

- Membership management.

Zoho Creator review by Alexander C.
Alexander C.

"Zoho Creator a good solution for workflow"

What do you like best?

It's all in one place, we use forms for workflow for our sales department, programming, digital and engineering team. It helps me as a department head to delegate work and i can keep people informed and keep tasks organized and even refer back to them thanks to the amount of records you're allowed to save.

What do you dislike?

Their support takes a while to get back you you. It helps to have some coding background, the UI can be hard to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research, know some HTML code or have someone on staff that does.

We now have an organized flowchart workflow of orders of things that need to be done, and they are completed and the person who submitted the form gets notified when the order is complete, cuts down on unnecessary emails and phone calls.

Zoho Creator review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"Build a Saas software product for businesses and make recurring revenue... with a tenth of the devs"

What do you like best?

Zoho Creator has allowed me to setup a business building Saas solutions for companies.

It is easy to get started with but also allows people who want to take it to a living the chance to make very niche solutions that can be distributed world wide.

The rage at the moment is consumer apps but there is also A LOT OF MONEY in B2B solutions that are web and mobile based. Zoho Creator is better than any other tool in creating these sorts of solutions.

Easy drag and drop forms. Powerful reports and the ability to make magic happen with Deluge scripting that is a simple version of javascript. The automation of tasks and reporting workflow will streamline any business in days not months like many frameworks. The cost is cheap for having all the hosting and performance you need.

What do you dislike?

Some limits with how many deluge automations you can develop but you can simply buy more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will be surprised how quickly you can create a solution.

Managing all the workflow for a Scaffolding construction company. And selling it to multiple companies.

Recording timesheets in the field for Arborists using auto timesheet comments.

Doing pre configured checklist inspections for service and repair companies.

Zoho Creator review by Jesse S.
Jesse S.

"Absolutely love the power and support community of Zoho Creator"

What do you like best?

Creator is extremely powerful. The ease and power of the deluge scripting puts the power of database design in the hands of anyone with moderate computer skills.

What do you dislike?

As with all things, your greatest strength is your greatest weakness. If you are not able to script what you want, you won't get what you want. Your ability to get the most out of Creator is directly tied to your ability to script what you want to accomplish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at CRM as well as Creator and find a good consultant to help you with the initial set ups.

Our HR procedures were a nightmare. We use Creator to automate and streamline our hiring process.

We have also used Creator to replace our PDF forms. We collect information on an ongoing basis in the field using the new Creator App. We are able to collect information and receive notification and custom reports instantly.

We also use Creator to send out SMS messages to our workforce.

Zoho Creator review by Karl A.
Karl A.

"Perfect for small businesses that are ready to grow"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and deployment. Also, Creator integrates seamlessly with other Zoho apps! Instead of cobbling a system together from several different services from several vendors and then finding workarounds like Zapier to link them, we have one cohesive environment that scales and grows together, effortlessly.

What do you dislike?

While most of the basic functions are extremely easy and intuitive, once you begin attempting slightly more advanced features you will need to navigate the "Deluge" script builder takes a little understanding of programming and database access. But the documentation is very thorough and Zoho support is incredible, often walking me thru solutions during a live chat session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First identify the business goals, then build a test application on all platforms you are considering. When you reach a roadblock, contact support of each of the software vendors and compare the ease of their solution. Zoho support is hands down the best I've dealt with in over 20 years of developement.

One of the most effective solutions we've applied Creator to is a medium sized property management company. Creator has allowed us to make a mobile app for communicating guest requests, tracking maintenance issues and inventory for 30+ vacation rental properties in two languages.

We've also fully automated a Concierge business, taking provisioning orders from all over the world, tracking purchases, scheduling deliveries and managing customer requests in near real time.

The benefit to all businesses is clear and easily quantifiable in reduction of customer response time, reduction of time spent on each request, accuracy of orders and requests, ability to track and follow up on issues and accuracy of reporting to managers. No more lost phone calls, dropped post-it notes or misinterpreted communications!

Zoho Creator review by Francisco R.
Francisco R.

"Easy tool to manoeuvre with in a programmers world"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and flexibility Deluge Scripting language provides. Its basically Built for non-programmers.

Zoho Creator equips non-programmers with tools for building applications. Just plan what you want your application to do, and then use the drag-and-drop interface to accomplish your goals.

What do you dislike?

When displaying charts on a html page you can not add criteria to a chart the same way you apply it to the view itself. params='Vendedor=<%=user.Nombre%>'&zc_Header=false so you end up adding custom filters to the chart and once open need to run the selected filter you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it free, nothing to lose. You will not want to go back.

Inventory Management

Production Schedules

traceability

Account Receivables

Zoho Creator review by Justin L.
Justin L.

"Zoho Creator review"

What do you like best?

The support. They have a chat function built into the app and are available to help get new users up and running. I have used it often multiple times per day and have found it an invaluable resource.

The documentation. It can take some work to really grasp what is being covered but the documentation is extensive.

The network of supporting consultants. There is a strong community of developers willing and able to help turn your idea into a functioning application.

The network of users. The Zoholics convention brings many of the users together and helps foster a community of people who help answer questions and provide feedback to Zoho.

Zoho's continued evolution. The product continues to evolve and develop new capabilities.

What do you dislike?

There are some functional limitations but that is to be expected as no software can do everything. Some of these limitations Zoho is actively working on improving. Most others can be resolved with workarounds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak to people in the community about how Creator could be used to solve your problem.

We are developing a "ERP-lite" application that ties into some of the existing Zoho applications. No off-the-shelf application provided the right balance of features we need while enabling us to eliminate things we don't. Creator enables us to build what we need and arrange the user interface to suit our use.

Zoho Creator review by Thomas P.
Thomas P.

"Feature rich cloud applications with easy to develop workflow"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to create workflow, accessible across browsers and mobile platforms at very affordable licensing model. Best suited for small and medium sized companies

What do you dislike?

Segegation of customer accounts from non-eu and eu domains. All zoho suite of applications has tobe hosted in the same domain. Inability to store spatial data / locations

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to develop a customer facing application with modest budget, then Zoho Creator is one of the best in the market. Very easy and simple development process, expert developer support is very affordable, and licence cost is one of the lowest in the industry.

A real-time custome engagement system where multiple agents can access the real-time data. Zoho Creator offers a combination of simple work flow, API integration and real-time visualization of activities through in-built dashboard.

Zoho Creator review by Akshay H.
Akshay H.

"Best DbaaS with such easy builder and Integrations."

What do you like best?

Beautiful and Straightforward interface. Very easy platform for databases and quick form building.

Support from Zoho is really good. They have good guide for first time use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike but I feel Zoho CRM might be expensive for small organisations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reading manuals and tutorial videos before hand is always beneficial. Must read tips on start.

1. Scalability and No DevOps team. Auto scales everything.

2 Easier to keep track of things.

3. Billing is really easy so plus for our finance department.

Zoho Creator review by Keith M.
Keith M.

"ZOHO CREATOR - Simply sensational!"

What do you like best?

Versatility - You can deploy at a beginner level and expand through the elegant script builder and the onto free scripting. ZOHO Creator is ELEGANT refined, logical and sensible. DELUGE is a a very easy, yet powerful scripting language which opens incredible opportunities. I liked ADOBE FC and moved (as required) to JOTFORM as an immediate haven. This transition didn't cut it - ZOHO does!

The ability to send responding emails on field, if statements, is an absolute bonus. Workflow efficiencies are simply sensational. Also, customer issues have never been the fault of ZOHO server inaccessibility.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there were a greater variety of scripting examples , beyond the explanation of syntax structures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously, get on board - great product - exceptional value!

Online enrolment of students into a Senior College. Interviews, Course selections etc

Automated workflow efficiency has stunned everyone in our College. We simply do not use paper records anymore.

Zoho Creator review by Jasper K.
Jasper K.

"Create Business Apps with Zoho Creator"

What do you like best?

Zoho creator is one the pretty cool and useful apps in the Zoho Software Suite. It gives you some formidable power and control to create business applications based on your own custom logic and use case. What makes Zoho Creator powerful is that it ships with some great ready built integrations to some of the most popular business applications like G Suite, Zapier , Twilio e.t.c

What do you dislike?

Zoho creator has quite a bit of a steep learning curve to pick-up. There is builder included but to really leverage the entire suite of features, you may need to brush up on your Deluge Script. This is a programming language created by Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Creator helps you build real business apps even without any advanced coding skills. It performs great in providing a low-code platform to rapidly build apps for specific business use cases. It will definitely help you save some time and money in automating simple and repetitive business tasks.

Zoho creator helps bridge the gap between apps for simple solutions you can't find on the market or quite simple to build. We were specifically looking for a solution that integrates Zoho CRM and Twilio to make calls directly from the CRM. We were able to quickly build a simple but scalable solution using a pre-built extension in the Zoho Martketplace.

Zoho Creator review by Jason E.
Jason E.

"Great product with everything at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

The ability to fully customize and allow a dummy proof database is the main power that is just not offered on prebuilt one company type fits all kind of application. You can learn everything and anything using the help. Drag and drop is great, don't have to program sizes, dimension, format of fields.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to not like that is important enough to mention. If there is something from time to time, always a way to figure out a solution for how to overcome it, just a matter of learning the product inside and out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy in terms of drag and drop interface, simple report creation etc, but be ready to learn if you want to do anything on the programming end, where the power really is, but there are builders and built in functions to help you. I love tinkering and am very comfortable with its use now, even programming for another service company based on what I have learned. After that, you will be amazed at its magic. I was not a programmer before, didn't even like the one course I took in school, but this was something I forced myself to learn to put my time and money at it's best use. You do have to have an analytical mind and be persistent, but if that's who you are, you will have fun! Upgrades to my current system is my favourite thing to do and everyone really loves it.

Automation of everything (including payroll), allowing people to only see what you want them to see or what is assigned to them. Searching and finding everything, organizing without the paperwork.

Zoho Creator review by Hacho B.
Hacho B.

"Innovative and Working Product"

What do you like best?

1. Its very simple to build Working product

2. Its easy to scale software database and workflow processes

3. Its reliable - 99,999% of the year - we haven't experienced any downtime

4. Low-coding makes people who understand design better than code MORE PRODUCTIVE

What do you dislike?

I can't find any reason not to like or have problems with the software. We havent had any issues. Just maybe sometimes support cannot understand our demands, but its more of a login problem. We invent some applications with this software and its hard for someone in other side of world to fully understand the concept that we trying to develop.

We had made our organization more productive and simple. We did standardized hierarchy and processes. There is no other product so vast of posibilities to work with. We've made already 20 modules or more. The beauty of this software is that is versatile and its building from ground up and not working with predefined structure.

Zoho Creator review by Guna L.
Guna L.

"Excellent CLOUD based solution for non technical Starters"

What do you like best?

1. Ability to convert an existing spreadsheet onto an online cloud based application

2. Cloud based benefits on your finger tip with just one export

3. Easy and remote management of the application on both tablets and desktops

4. Online support with email and real time chat especially from unsupported countries

5. affordability as this is user based

What do you dislike?

1. support staff could be more professional

2. support staff must not assume and take for granted when helping a customer - remember your marketing says this is for non technical users

3. prices should be based on country of usage, i do realize this is cloud based though

4. provide a standard template for reporting issues to ensure all information is captured in the very first email or contact

5. ZOHO must invest in a knowledge base creation and maintenance with incentives for users to contribute to the KB.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a go, no harm at all and then you could decide

plug and play

1. simpleton service industry

2. Dropbox is already doing good for my business needs

3. ZOHO was able to place it onto cloud and stop the maintenance of our data in spread sheets

Zoho Creator review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Zoho has been really good with a few minor things that might need to be changed."

What do you like best?

The application builder has the drag and drop functionality which is really good, mobile apps, APIs and good integration capability. They also have secure-access and multi language support. Also, there's no great way to make Zoho more customizable than it already is. You might also me able to find multiple helpful Google Chrome extensions. For instance, I found one that moves LinkedIn data to Zoho as leads, contacts, accounts and potentials. As the system is hosted in the cloud, it has been made easy for use even for the non-tech savvy users. The important benefit of this system is that it allows users to participate in a large community of independent developers which helps to gain invaluable expertise and the best part is you don't have to pay extra for the community access. It was my first attempt at using such type of software and I have loved it so far. The pricing is good too so that an organization of any size can afford it. So I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

What do you dislike?

I don't like their 15-day free trial to let users try out the software’s features because I feel it is not enough to get the feel of the software. It should be at least a month. Support team, as nice and helpful as they are, can be a little difficult to understand on the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely need to give it a try as it has some really good features I mentioned earlier like drag & drop functionality, mobile apps, APIs and good integration capability, secure access and multi language support, regular backup and updates.

It helps eliminate all security and up-time worries, also makes sure my data is protected with the standard security precautions. At the same time, it automatically backs up and regularly update.

Zoho Creator review by Christopher G.
Christopher G.

"Powerful tool for creating wide array of business applications"

What do you like best?

I like the way that the product balances the ease of using the drag and drop UI to create forms and views with the power of being able to use scripting in order to customize the workflow in the exact manner to meet the business need.

What do you dislike?

I have had occasional issues with response time in regard to support tickets. However, once an agent begins addressing my ticket, the services I receive is always very good.

We use Zoho Creator both as a tool for extending other Zoho products (in particular CRM) but also for stand-alone business applications that need form-driven front ends. Via the robust API offered, we are able to connect applications created in Zoho Creator with other systems across our business.

Zoho Creator review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Versatile Application Capable of Meeting Business Needs"

What do you like best?

I like the low cost and available support forum. This is a great application for a small business looking to start tracking data. I also love how it can easily integrate into Power BI.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inconsistency in what code is acceptable. The language is not specifically Dax or another coding language. This can mean timely errors for novice coders. The biggest dislike is probably the lack of a test or sandbox version. Editing the live version sometimes results in outages, and it would be better if a sandbox version were made available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is great for small businesses. It handled our volume of data quite well. I would not be able to speak to it''s ability to handle data for larger companies.

Solving the problems of tracking failures and identifying trends. For example, we are able to measure productivity in number of solved failure incidents on a week to week basis. Provides user level access which also comes in handy so each employee is limited to only what they need to see and do.

Zoho Creator review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"You don't have to be an app developer to make apps! "

What do you like best?

OK. So I'm sure an app developer would laugh at my title, but for the small diy business operation, it gets the job done. My team and I are able to create apps that streamline our operation. But my favorite thing about Zoho is their customer support. These guys actually care about seeing you succeed.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. Though a quality youtube library of tutorials showing off different apps you could make would be spiffy. Ah - and more drag and drop, or easy control over the VISUALS aesthetic of your app. If they could make it noob-friendly to do more customization on the front end of your app, that would be wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a trial period. And Zoho sales/customer support is very friendly and easy to talk to. I'd give them a call and explain what you hope to accomplish with their product, they'll help you figure out if Zoho is a good fit.

I need an app for student applications, customized the way our dean wanted it. Zoho has met these needs. It's also creating a database of our student body! Very handy for book keeping and organization.

Zoho Creator review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"a layman's key to app development"

What do you like best?

- I don't think I have seen any such platform of easy non-tech and no-code app development tool.

- Very simple to use and effective.

What do you dislike?

- the apps could definitely be better looking apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even though this app doesn't require any coding, it sure requires a ton of logical reasoning. So be prepared before you dive in. it is time consuming and does require a lot of analytic skills depending on the complexity of the app. given the unlimited possibilities of this app, we started with a very simple tool and ended up making a major project and while it is great, we just hope it works at the end. There are certified Zoho partners as well who do these app developments for you, of course they'd be pretty expensive though.

Customer lifecycle management. We are still developing the app, but if it does what it promises, omg it will solve so so many business problems for us!

Zoho Creator review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use but powerful customer application tool"

What do you like best?

Speed with which I can create any type of app and provide it to my clients. Its just an awesome tool

What do you dislike?

Few Features are missing like:

1, They don't have a time only field in creator app. Also there spread sheet view of report works a bit slow and not easy to edit.

2. They don't have provide much flexibility if I need to secure my forms based on IP address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yeah, if you are looking for easy to understand but powerful customer data base driven apps I strongly recommend Zoho Creator for you guys.

If you understand this tool you can solve any business problem. Few that we used are given below.

1. Survey Forms

2. Automatic Daily Reporting

3. Automation of complete data gathering cycle in on of our department.

Zoho Creator review by Jean-Marc U.
Jean-Marc U.

"Zoho creator for non developpers"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement, easy to connect, very powerful in terms of volume data management.

All the stats you need (Zoho reports intergration), all the CRM functions you need (Zoho CRM).

The deluge script is easy to understand and code.

What do you dislike?

The forms' screen is bland (but this is going to gete better in Zoho creators '2017 version.

Thr printing engine is powerful but not well manipulated (this is also going to get better in the 2017 version).

Recommendations to others considering the product

ONly web database tool for small to medium sized business

All management functions from the quote to order to invoice for some complex mamangement process.

Zoho Creator review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Business applications built exactly for the way you work!"

What do you like best?

Say goodbye to spreadsheets with applications built to your business's exact needs.. With Zoho Creator we can design applications that perform exactly how we want and need them to. Forms within the same application integrate smoothly, and reporting features are awesome. The integration with Zoho CRM is great too!

What do you dislike?

The record summary, or ability to generate a printable form or PDF, is one of our biggest requests. This is a feature now but it is lackluster to say the least.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly customizable, goof value for price, and customer service/help team is excellent.

The lack of need for individual spreadsheets stored locally on employees PC's and always needing updated and emailed to others is huge. All data is always stored within the app and able to be viewed by all employees who have access to the app. We are able to design apps with the exact info we need to report on, giving us great insights to what we do.

Zoho Creator review by Zach B.
Zach B.

"After a Year of Use for my business"

What do you like best?

Customization at a good price. Love it because other companies I checked out made the user shoe-horn into their templates. No one really had what I was looking for or...they made you pay way to much for it.

What do you dislike?

I can tell there is so much more I could be doing. Some of the extra features are more in the coding realm, of which I am unfamiliar.

I can easily track expenses, clients, payments, fees, reimbursements, students, etc. and they are all beautifully connected. When it comes to providing info back to my clients or just at tax time, it's very straight forward and easy.

Zoho Creator review by Pam S.
Pam S.

"The Best Data Base Around"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of creating the data base, very simple to understand and user friendly. The help tab had great options to learn, I am a visual person so the webinars were a great learning tool for me.

What do you dislike?

I have not found a dislike at this time, everything seems to work the way I expected. I have tried to run a report with a total of customers I have, it was harder then expected. Would like to see a simpler function to tally.

I am comparing my customer hard files with what our billing department was billing. I realized that working with Zoho data base I set up was a cost savings to our company, What I was able to create made me look like a genius!

Zoho Creator review by Jeff A.
Jeff A.

"Amazing capabilities - created a solution I couldn't find elsewhere!"

What do you like best?

Completely customizable! I was looking for a CRM to function as an Order Management tool, nothing would fit the bill, so we've created our own tool that we can tweak to exactly suit our needs.

What do you dislike?

Functions great, but can't customize the look/feel as much as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to learn about it, plan on working with a developer/consultant.

Order Management software, nothing on the market would function as we need it too.

Zoho Creator review by Gordon M.
Gordon M.

"Zoho Creator, simply the best web/mobile app builder"

What do you like best?

Whether you want a simple online database or a complex system Creator allows you to do it. I have been building apps with Zoho Creator for many years and seen it grow from humble beginnings to the fully fledged system it has become today.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you will try to push its abilities to far, but even in those situations support is there to try and find ways around the issue.

We have developed, front office systems using the client portal, through to back office administration systems.

Zoho Creator review by Sean H.
Sean H.

"A Very Robust Application Builder"

What do you like best?

I love the freedom of coding coupled with the ease of drag and drop functionality. It's very easy to create extensive reports with HTML pages and the data structure is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

There are some recurring errors such as programs not being able to be restored and sometimes the lag for loading of pages takes quite a lot of time

We basically constructed the entire business process for our product from scratch. Before we were using Excel Spreadsheets and everything was very disorganized. The unity in our data is now very good.

Zoho Creator review by Joseph K.
Joseph K.

"Zoho Creator "

What do you like best?

Zoho Creator has an excellent interface where you can build forms and views minutes. The pricing is very reasonable, and the customer service is fast and friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is the ability to make custom reports that are not pivot tables and charts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Give it a chance to work with you business.

The best part of Zoho Creator is the ability to get it on the go across all platforms. It makes it so Mobile which helps me in my business.

Zoho Creator review by Emmanuel M M.
Emmanuel M M.

"Not so user friendly"

What do you like best?

It has a few basic apps from the gallery you can customise to work with.

What do you dislike?

It's not too user friendly, compared to other similar products this one is lacking behind in usability . Creating an application without a template is hell.

Employee project management

Zoho Creator review by David C.
David C.

"FOURS YEARS AND GROWING"

What do you like best?

ALL WEB BASED, EASY TO SET UP FORMS AND SUPPORTS XML INTEGRATION TO CONNECT TO OTHER ENTERPRISE APPS. EASY TO SUPPORT CUSTOMERS ACROSS THE GLOBE. ONLINE CHAT SUPPORT HAS ADDED TO A VERY QUICK RESPONSE FOR HELP.

What do you dislike?

SOPHISTICATED REPORT WRITING IS NOT CONFIGURABLE BUT REQUIRES CODE. I BELIEVE FUTURE RELEASES OF ZOHO REPORTS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FAST AND STRAIGHTFORWARD FOR SHARING ENTERPRISE INFO WITH CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS

WE FOCUS ON SUPPLY CHAIN AUTOMATION OF QUALITY DATA AND IT ALLOWS US TO MANAGE OUR INVENTORY BETTER

Zoho Creator review by User in Computer Software

"App Creator for Novices"

What do you like best?

I love how I am able to create technology solutions to enable me to make my workflow processes more efficient. I have no experience or knowledge of coding, but Zoho makes it extremely easy to create apps without any coding or app building experience

What do you dislike?

The iOs app isn't as easy to build the apps

I work with clients to gather multiple streams of data. In the past, my clients would sent me data input via email and then I would upload it into an excel spreadsheet and then would build graphs and charts from there. Zoho Creator enables my clients to upload the data inputs into Zoho and then Zoho automatically creates graphs and charts to track my KPIs over time.

Zoho Creator review by Executive Sponsor in Medical Practice
Executive Sponsor in Medical Practice

"Excellent platform, good ecosystem"

What do you like best?

The core functionality of building apps to manage business processes. I can add/change various fields myself via drag-n-drop, and we use an independent programmer for the harder things. We export to Excel to do analytics as I'm well versed, but they do offer a related "reports" app. We are integrated with the CRM which is very nice also.

What do you dislike?

Mobile apps can be buggy at times, and do not offer full functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super easy way to get started; best bet is to find an independent programmer that can help you do the custom/more advanced things.

We use Creator to manage our field personnel - they access their job lists via the mobile app and upload job documentation after finishing. Payroll and billing flow from that. This is our primary business workflow, so we would be unable to function without it.

Zoho Creator review by Appachu S.
Appachu S.

"Fantastic DIY app platform "

What do you like best?

@ Great flexibility to customise the application to meet exact needs

@ Simple and attractive pricing plans that work well for a business that is attempting to scale - pay as you grow plans

@ Can pilot and test new apps almost in real time

@ Workflow automation and quick reporting views

What do you dislike?

Certain limitations with the email functionality - cannot email a custom page to a client

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot. Its easy to implement and quite robust

@ Business development - lead management

@ Seller management & onboarding

@ Order management & operations

@ Invoicing, billing & fund transfers

Zoho Creator review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Great software for first time users"

What do you like best?

I would say that the ease of use and ability to customize is the number one thing that I love about Zoho creator. Organizing products and scheduling was very straight forward and easy for me, and teaching first time users wasn't difficult.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about Zoho creator is that occasionally the site may have issues and unless the company has a backup it can interfere with process flow or put a hault on work completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a functional platform that allows you to customize to your liking which is great.

We use this program specifically for production scheduling. A function that is very beneficial to me is the auto mail considering that when I'm ready to confirm delivery dates the system automatically sends out information to our clients.

Zoho Creator review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Amazing Tool to Simply Build Custom Software for Your Business "

What do you like best?

Zoho Creator is simple to use, low cost and easy to implement. I have yet to see a better solution for creating custom applications for your business that is simple to learn and does not require an extensive level of technical expertise.

What do you dislike?

Lack of communication for updates, lack of access to sandbox environments (we are in the older UI) for existing applications containing large amounts of data, lack of native integration between all zoho applications

Recommendations to others considering the product

Map out your processes and what you want to develop to make the implementation simple. Refer to Zoho's help documents as much as possible - lot's of the answers you need to enhance your application will be found in the help documents.

We have built numerous custom applications to allow for enhanced inventory management, order management, customer relations management and product testing and quality assurance. The Zoho suite of applications and specifically Zoho Creator has allowed us to improve our business processes, develop proprietary software and establish our company as an industry leader in processing items because of the enhanced capabilities we have developed using Zoho's tools.

Zoho Creator review by Blair N.
Blair N.

"Amazing product for easily creating powerful, multi-user, cloud based and secure applications."

What do you like best?

* Comprehensive import and export abilities

* App builder to help beginners create apps quickly

* Full featured programming language.

* API support for getting and putting data from other web services

* Fundamentally multi-user

* Cloud based

* Record level security

* Customer portal option

* Dynamically editable database including renaming, adding and deleting tables and fields

* Powerful workflow automation using functions and full featured programming language

* Default formats and views enable quick development

What do you dislike?

Some of the documentation could be clearer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it! There are lots of trivial apps in the marketplace to give you ideas on what (and what not) to do.

With Creator, I have created and continue to develop the following which are all automated and integrated together

* Customer Relation Mangement (CRM) system

* Marketing Management system including email campaigns, AdWords management (planned), online directory maintenance

* Sales Management system including enquiries, quoting, ordering and invoicing

* Purchasing Management including enquiries, quoting, ordering and invoicing

* Inventory Management including parts, data sheets, stock control (nearly 4,000 SKUs and counting), pricing etc.

* Logistics Management including shipping cost calculators, drop shipping, automated invoicing for shipping costs

* Multi-currency throughout with daily updated currency rates (using API calls to a web service) for tracking currency losses and gains, automated foreign exchange purchasing (by auction to forex houses)

* Accounts Management including double entry bookkeeping, integrated with sale and purchase invoice processing, bank statement importing and reconciliation, payment and receipt processing with automated remittance advice emails, automated sales invoice chasing by email, expense entry, cash, P&L and balance sheet reports, automatic VAT return

* Web site Content Management System (CMS) (in the works) including complete generation of web site (titles, text, pictures etc) from product database with hierarchy for product types.

I plan to create customer and supplier portals to further automate the entry and access of enquiry, ordering and product information.

Zoho Creator review by John R.
John R.

"zoho creator"

What do you like best?

It works flawlessly. We created a weighted Round Robin with creator and a TTL for a lead to sit.

What do you dislike?

nothing yet. I really have had no issues since it went live

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product for the price is awesome. has exceeded my expectations

WE have made the lead process automated in a manor that the lead has a TTL and is weighted. Then passed to a round robin solution we created in zoho.

Zoho Creator review by Maria Laura C.
Maria Laura C.

"Zoho Creator flexibility"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and speed of being able to create a new forms for pop-ups campaigns where each one has it own requirements of collecting information.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to integrate with zoho CRM. Sometimes some forms fail in calling Zoho CRM Update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use it wholly need someone that can code to add more functionality.

We use it for outbound marketing campaings. We develop with Creator a form for each campaing to fill clients answers and requierements. Its flexibility helps us to give identity to each campaign.

Zoho Creator review by Keith R.
Keith R.

"Small business owner "

What do you like best?

Zoho Creator is an online database builder that's very easy to use and create custom applications for all your data collection needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was more customizable. There are limtied features in that respect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great price and worth trying.

Adding data and putting it to work automatically. reports, spreadsheet-like views that let you show your data on a table, in a graph, on a map are great.

Zoho Creator review by Blake M.
Blake M.

"Very cool customizable app building platform"

What do you like best?

The amount of features and customization in reports. The data is always spot on

What do you dislike?

If you get stuck building your app, it can get very frustrating. They do have a good customer support staff though, I have a plan that includes live chat

sharing real-time data across multiple platforms. Being able to log in with the Android app is incredible

Zoho Creator review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great for simple applications, but don't get too fancy"

What do you like best?

- drag and drop internet makes it really easy to create forms

- scripts offer a high degree of customization

- support is very helpful and will keep looking until the problem is resolved

- pricing lets you build a basic product either for free or at a very low cost

What do you dislike?

- performance could be better: if a function or form is caches on Zoho's servers, performance is great. but if it isn't, fairly simple tasks can take a long time.

- Zoho creator doesn't support all functions that you expect from a programming platform. for instance, while it offers GET and POST requests, if doesn't support DELETE. If you need it, you're out of luck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use the free plan to build your proof of concept at no charge.

Zoho creator is proving very helpful for reporting and tracking applications.

we even used it for a proof of concept order and billing applications that uses external services for payment handling. The latter however is pushing the boundaries of what Creator is capable of.

Zoho Creator review by Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.

"ZOHO does it all"

What do you like best?

Zoho is versatile. We use Zoho to run the entire business from managing new hire information to time tracking and customer billing.

What do you dislike?

Limited user interface capabilities. Features randomly stop working, but has excellent support staff.

The benefit is having a one stop shop for most of our business software needs.

Zoho Creator review by Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.

"Love Zoho Creator!"

What do you like best?

It lets my business interact online with all of our clients in a customized format that I control and design.

What do you dislike?

Some user accounts are deactivated after 6 months of nonuse. This is a problem for some of my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for free and see how much you can do on your own or with their help. They are very good with support and responsive.

Private academic advising and counseling for college admission: we are able to collaborate on all of our students' needs within our program through Creator. I cannot image this business without it.

Zoho Creator review by Nicholas D.
Nicholas D.

"Awesome Product, Amazing capabilities, Easy to use."

What do you like best?

Full integration with other products (CRM, Books, etc.)

Easy to use interface.

Well laid out, everything is easily accessible and easy to find.

Unlimited potential for use.

What do you dislike?

HTML interface is limited with columns.

Needs the ability to fully customize the visual experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go and you will be amazed at the capabilities.

Streamline user processes without giving access to unauthorized data.

Making company processes seamless.

Zoho Creator review by User

"Excellent Cloud-Based Database Creator"

What do you like best?

Zoho Creator is relatively easy to use with drag-&-drop technology to build complex custom databases.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could customize the formatting a bit more (colors, fonts, etc) but this is truly a minor issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time looking at the online tutorials and definitely map out your database requirements before starting to build so that you can maximize use of all the features offered within Zoho Creator.

Fully customizable database creations where I can have a different database for every client linked to master databases that I control.

Zoho Creator review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent for RAD / prototyping"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is really amazing. It allows for some theming which make it very appealing.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive for multiple users which are not developers. Only expensive developer users can manage users on the customer portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to prototype ideas, Zoho creator is fast and cheap and very appealing. For final products that need to meet enterprise standards it is coming short or much too expensive.

To support business processes

Zoho Creator review by Miguel N.
Miguel N.

"Easy to use and program for beginers"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. The Scripting language is flexible. excellent product for those who have little or no experience in programming.

What do you dislike?

Lags when opened in multiple windows, Not fully supported to be used on phones, Delays on update is the main issue

Creating apps for accesing database easy and secure

Zoho Creator review by Bob P.
Bob P.

"Zoho Creator is a simple tool with good support"

What do you like best?

Inexpensive and once you do actually pay their support is pretty good.

What do you dislike?

Some of the scripting is not intuitive, but maybe that is because I am old

Customizable, easy to access and search online database.

Zoho Creator review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Used it for blog website maintenance"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and the all the fields are easy to customize, and you can manipulate it very easily. We used it in our company for and were incredibly happy with how it handled our needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. For what I used it for it was incredibly effective. Fast, easy to use and it was easy to pick up and learn. IN a matter of days I went from never having used it or any site like its kind to learning many of its in and outs and I'm sure I barely even unlocked 50% of its potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having used this in the past I found it to be very effective.

It is a definite time-saver and is clean and well-organized for ease of use.

Zoho Creator review by Leah S.
Leah S.

"An excellent database building platform"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to learn.

Good customer service.

A non-technical person can build databases fairly easily.

What do you dislike?

Some of the user forums are more geared toward technical coders and are difficult to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm a non-technical business person who needed to build databases "in the cloud". Zoho Creator is an excellent platform for me.

Building custom databases for multiple uses!

Zoho Creator review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great option for building your own online tools"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of creating tools that I use everyday.

What do you dislike?

The offline capability is not good if you use lookup fields.

I created a data collection tool. I has made the process much faster and smoother with less confusion after the onsite visit.

Zoho Creator review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"I really like this stuff"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and a good deal. Support is great.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to understand the support folks.

Tracking assets and going paperless.

Zoho Creator review by Ramesh K.
Ramesh K.

"Awsome Rapid Deployment tool small business can afford !!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, rapid deployment, Customizable. Webinars every week. Good support.

What do you dislike?

I like to see great support, instead of good support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend Zoho Webinars and digest the product well. Create project based on real life scenario, and then move forward.

Business Problem: Streamline business processes.

Benefits: minimize human errors, Minimize paper.

Zoho Creator review by Gabriella D.
Gabriella D.

"Works well! Easy to use."

What do you like best?

Customization capabilities, easy to use, easy to exchange information and organize information.

What do you dislike?

It is not very aesthetically pleasing.

Allows co-workers to collaborate on the same products, leave comments and alter formulas based on these comments.

Zoho Creator review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"Helps me to do business!"

What do you like best?

It doesnt matter if you're building an app for a Doctor or a big corporation, it's so flexible and easy to use I can customize my customers needs

What do you dislike?

Deleuge programming language has it's tricks very often I find myself doing test in order for the commands to perform as I expect

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect much from the programing commands documentation they're just a guide and you do need some programming understanding.

Tracking activities for customers whos needs are not meet by any comercial software

Zoho Creator review by Tyler U.
Tyler U.

"Very Powerful Software Creatpr"

What do you like best?

You can make a business web app easily with a drag and drop interface.

What do you dislike?

It is still a little complicated if you are not a programmer.

An internal documentation system on customer contacts.

Zoho Creator review by Glaciano R.
Glaciano R.

"Online database covering amateurs and professionals"

What do you like best?

Ease of use

Quick, complete, custom reports

What do you dislike?

Lack of an object-oriented html page builder

Missing a section tips and tricks for users

I use to manage sectors of a hospital

Zoho Creator review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Inexpensive database software solution"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to set up and manage. We use this for a few different databases at work.

What do you dislike?

Tech support is not very fast to respond. Documentation could be better.

We use this for managing equipment requests and test planning. It's been helpful for exporting data out and is easy to explain to the team.

Zoho Creator review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"We are using Zoho to track our working hours"

What do you like best?

- The personnalization of the platform

- The dashboards we can have and give an easy look to our performance

What do you dislike?

- The loading time when using the platform is quite long

I am not the owner of the business, but I think the platform helps manage many aspect of the workload of the employees.

Zoho Creator review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Electronics
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Electronics

"Zoho Review"

What do you like best?

Zoho keeps leads and customers in a centralized system and great for team collaboration.

What do you dislike?

Uploading contacts is a little frustrating as it always depends on the format they uploaded to the system so sometimes things will not be in the correct box or location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improves efficiency and helps manage both potential and current customers/clients.

Our business is centralizing information which is improving efficiency.

Zoho Creator review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Insurance
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Insurance

"Zoho "

What do you like best?

I like the scheduling tools and being able to see notes from other users.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the navigation of the site is confusing.

I'm able to monitor completion of projects and view benchmarking reports quickly.

Zoho Creator review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Review of ZoHo"

What do you like best?

Cross collaboration among agencies, can work remotely on projects

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly, may not fit needs of all projects

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for project management only

Keeping track of projects completed, reporting protocol

Learn more about Zoho Creator

Zoho Creator Videos

Learning about Zoho Creator?

* We monitor all Zoho Creator reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.