Zoho Creator

Zoho Creator

Zoho Creator's DIY builder enables business users to automate their processes with custom applications without help from IT department.

Work for Zoho Creator?

Learning about Zoho Creator?

Zoho Creator Reviews

Ask Zoho Creator a Question
Showing 72 Zoho Creator reviews
Zoho Creator review by <span>Manikanta K.</span>
Manikanta K.

"Everyone can build an App"

What do you like best?

The best part of Zoho Creator is to crack the taboo among the people that only developers or techies can build an app. The customized buttons and process which Zoho creator builds is the amazing feature which motivates any user to create the app on their own for their requirements.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app can be worked with better UI and user-friendly which will help the people to go for the mobile usage compare to web app usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is highly recommendable to startups, non-profitable organizations and small upcoming teams to save time, efforts and cost which will help them to implement the lean strategies in their technology department. This will also reduce the dependency on the other teams to grow faster at the industry level.

Initially, we used to work with excels in data management and other cloud source platforms to save the data. Later we got to know about the Zoho platform which helped us to create our own customized apps and save the data into the Zoho forms. This will save time and efforts. The beauty of Zoho creator is that we can generate many reports using these data and connect to other Zoho applications.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Creator
Zoho Creator review by <span>HANUMANTHA RAO B.</span>
HANUMANTHA RAO B.

"One Stop Solution for all your Needs"

What do you like best?

Its a whiteboard with tools where you can build whatever you want.

What do you dislike?

Its user interface is not that great to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to build a custom software which suits your business, with less coding knowledge & in Less time, go to Zoho Creator.

Majority of our Apps hardly takes few hours or a day to build. Complex Applications took a couple of months to build but it reduced 80% of our Manual Efforts. For a small team like us, it made a huge impact Since we could now deploy our resources for more impactful work. It's more than what we expected out of creator. In fact, we were able to achieve what we initially thought of doing. 99% of the time, we have never faced any major issues & Remaining 1% Support team did a wonderful job in helping us fix it. We could be able to send E-Receipts to Donors in just 1 Click, which took us months to do earlier. Automatic Reminder emails to Donors regarding Donation Followup. Automatic Donor tagging upon donation data upload. We run multiple events on a given date & Volunteer Sign Up is made easy. We use it for Student Attendance Tracking. We have embedded Zoho Forms in our website for people to sign up for our various initiatives. Even for donations, we capture Donor's data using Zoho Creator forms. We had seen 400% growth within 2 months after started using Zoho Creator. I could not imagine work without Zoho Creator. And, now we strongly believe that we made a right decision 8 years back to start using Zoho Creator.

What No-Code Development Platforms solution do you use?

Zoho Creator review by <span>Keith G.</span>
Keith G.

"Build great business apps at a fraction of the cost of traditional platforms"

What do you like best?

Creator is easy enough to use for business people to build their own simple apps themselves. It is also powerful enough for professional developers to build complex business applications at a fraction of the cost of traditional platforms.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that you just can't do in Creator. Usually these things can be solved with a bit of flexibility and creative problem-solving but users don't always get exactly what they had in mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

I create business apps for a wide variety of small and medium sized enterprises. Anything from a services scheduling app for an apartment rental agency to a complex back-end system for a marketplace site. Creator also gives tremendous power and flexibility to the already phenomenal Zoho CRM (Plus). Although CRM can do amazing things on its own, every organization has some specific needs that CRM doesn't solve out of the box. Creator can plug those gaps with simple but powerful integrations.

Zoho Creator review by <span>Tim B.</span>
Tim B.

"Flexible Tool at a Reasonable Price"

What do you like best?

Zoho Creator is really flexible and easy to use. Basic forms can be created by users of many levels (doesn't take an IT person) and the ability to use Deluge, their own scripting language, really opens up the possibilities.

What do you dislike?

Things can get complicated (or impossible) when you get into more of a relational structure. While it's possible to build forms based on selections in related tables, I've run into problems when this more complex/involved. It's still a low-scale platform-as-a-service so the scalability is a bit limited.

Zoho has allowed us to create forms and store information related to vehicle mileage, sales opportunities, etc. Using the data saved from previous entries, we can then build calculations or populate future form entries, thus saving time or preventing inaccurate data entry.

Zoho Creator review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to Share Information Amongst Team"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to share information across teammates easily for the purpose of getting social media advertisements live. This information includes, pricing, platform, targeting, urls, click and view tags, creative, and links to whatever else is needed. There's options to check pacing for our campaigns. It's great to be able to do this for multiple clients from one interface. If I was do this in Facebook or Twitter, I'd have to go to each account

What do you dislike?

There's room for improvement in the interface and there should be more flexibility when choosing viewing options. When I see the spreadsheet interface - I'd like the Search/Filters always accessible. From there, I'd like to be able to click on a row and have all the columns show up in a lightbox for easier viewing. Right now, I can access two interfaces for the same content - one with the easy access search bar and one with the better viewing of each row's content. I'd like both in one view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None in particular. My team uses it for information sharing view the spreadsheet like interface. I'd look into what other options are out there first.

My team primarily uses it to pass along information. I.e. one team inputs the information they've received from the client and another uses it to create social media posts. Both teams can edit what's in the spreadsheet and add links to attachments such as an Excel doc or screenshot of a social media ad. Automated update emails can also be sent when specified edits are made. For example, once a team member has filled out all the required information, an email will get sent to the next person in the process.

Zoho Creator review by <span>Davide V.</span>
Davide V.

"The #1 DIY application builder! Easy to use, enables anyone to create custom business applications "

What do you like best?

The possibility for anyone to create custom powerful applications for business even for free

App builder to help beginners create apps quickly

Fully cloud based

Native iOS Android and Windows apps - you create YOUR custom app and you have it on every device immediately

Great customer support (even for free users)

Over the top security

Easy integration with other services fromo Zoho and other famous brands

The app database is dynamically editable including renaming, adding and deleting tables and fields

Most of all If you need a simple app to manage your business you can do it yourself exactly the way you want it! And when your business grows: you hire an expert and expand your app possibilities!

What do you dislike?

Better programming documentation.

A) Because a time will come when you'll do need a really simple "deluge scrip" and you'll feel frustrated

B) Because the integration between Zoho products should have a step by step base doc. Let's say a wiki for dummies

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% worth it!

Try it with a free plan and you'll never want anything else!

I own a limo service and my business it's on the go.

I needed to have apps that were shaped on my type of workflow. I didn't want to adapt my business on a standard platform.

My employees and I didn't waste our time on learning a system, the app does the job the way we need to.

Technology should be used to simplify my job not to standardize my business with the competition.

And this is what Zoho does for me and my business.

Learn more about Zoho Creator

Zoho Creator Videos

Learning about Zoho Creator?

* We monitor all Zoho Creator reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.