* Comprehensive import and export abilities
* App builder to help beginners create apps quickly
* Full featured programming language.
* API support for getting and putting data from other web services
* Fundamentally multi-user
* Cloud based
* Record level security
* Customer portal option
* Dynamically editable database including renaming, adding and deleting tables and fields
* Powerful workflow automation using functions and full featured programming language
* Default formats and views enable quick development
With Creator, I have created and continue to develop the following which are all automated and integrated together
* Customer Relation Mangement (CRM) system
* Marketing Management system including email campaigns, AdWords management (planned), online directory maintenance
* Sales Management system including enquiries, quoting, ordering and invoicing
* Purchasing Management including enquiries, quoting, ordering and invoicing
* Inventory Management including parts, data sheets, stock control (nearly 4,000 SKUs and counting), pricing etc.
* Logistics Management including shipping cost calculators, drop shipping, automated invoicing for shipping costs
* Multi-currency throughout with daily updated currency rates (using API calls to a web service) for tracking currency losses and gains, automated foreign exchange purchasing (by auction to forex houses)
* Accounts Management including double entry bookkeeping, integrated with sale and purchase invoice processing, bank statement importing and reconciliation, payment and receipt processing with automated remittance advice emails, automated sales invoice chasing by email, expense entry, cash, P&L and balance sheet reports, automatic VAT return
* Web site Content Management System (CMS) (in the works) including complete generation of web site (titles, text, pictures etc) from product database with hierarchy for product types.
I plan to create customer and supplier portals to further automate the entry and access of enquiry, ordering and product information.