Zoho CRM

3.8

Zoho CRM helps you to attract, retain, delight customers and grow your company into a customer-focused organization.

Work for Zoho CRM?

Learning about Zoho?

Zoho CRM Reviews

Showing 880 Zoho reviews
Zoho review by Jay U.
Jay U.

"I haven't come across a single thing that we have not been able to make a reality"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho CRM
Zoho review by Ruby V.
Ruby V.

"We use it to create outreach to our member database"

What CRM solution do you use?

Zoho review by Tyler U.
Tyler U.

"You can get up and running in a matter of minutes"

Zoho review by Ligia D.
Ligia D.

"Great CRM, incredible room for modifications and personalization"

What do you like best?

I've worked with several companies who use this tool and I am always amazed by how flexible it is and how all these companies always have such a personalized range of actions and fields, all allowed by the CRM developers, of course. Not only that, but it also allows each individual to personalize it even more, with the use of macros for daily/repetitive tasks, mass emails and texts, and personalized views so you can group your clients or customers and keep track of their status or keep in touch with them much more easily.

What do you dislike?

Server is a bit glitchy sometimes, but can't tell for sure whether it's a matter of Zoho or the companies working under it, but it all usually gets solved pretty quickly whenever I reach out to support within my company. Another thing my customers have complained about is their contact with support, yet again, I am not really in the know on whether this has to do with my company (the one i work with) or Zoho

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to explore, create your own views, take advantage of macros and all the tools this has to make your daily tasks much easier and faster to do

We use it to store databases from our clients, all their info, update their status, send them emails, text messages and keep the communication organized among all the members of the company who are supposed to handle each customer

Zoho review by Juan J.
Juan J.

"Zoho Gets it Done!!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Zoho CRM is easy to use. The configuration and style is very simple that it allows just about anyone with some type of computer knowledge to get started. I like the fact that the CRM has customization input that can accommodate your business needs.

What do you dislike?

I really dont dislike anything about Zoho, I mean it works wonders for our type of business. We do often see that it might be too simple in the design which might make it look a bit outdated in comparison to other CRM software

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only thing about Zoho is that it does not offer the ability to add multiple merchant accounts. Other than that it is perfect.

We are solving our lead issue that came up after many good leads would go unattended. The Zoho CRM allows us to fully have the sales team on top of every single lead and can identify how the lead was gathered.

Zoho review by Ariel C.
Ariel C.

"It easily helps you to follow the interests and debts of your clients."

What do you like best?

I use this application to manage my clients. I was able to follow their interests to obtain a sale.

Considering the cost, it is very useful.

Zoho offers a very attractive interface and is easy to use.

The android app that let me work anywhere. I use it all the time.

Integrations: Mailchimp integration helps me to send campaigns, and social networks to respond to customers there.

What do you dislike?

They change the app very little and they do not integrate features in a constant way. Maybe is not the best option for people who are lovers of changes and updates. This could be one of the best advantages for some, but for others it may not. It is certainly something you should consider before creating a Zoho Mail account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using the free version first. It may suit all your needs. If not, the price is not expensive and it worth it.

It helped me to integrate tools I use very often, like mailchimp to create marketing campaigns. I've stoped tracking emails to follow my clients needs.

Zoho shows me which sales projects are still standing, and the complete state of it, so anyone can continue the sale.

Zoho review by Tallon R.
Tallon R.

"Straight Forward CRM"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that Zoho has easy to use tabs to keep track of different aspects of sales! Accounts, contacts, all in an easy to find tab. I think that zoho has a good overall feel to it. it does not slow down my computer much. it is easy to use as a young kid, but also the older sales guys do not have a problem with it. i think that my company is happy with the product and do not plan on changing.

What do you dislike?

Zoho could be better at helping to decipher opportunities. If you have many sales guys and want to have a set page to only view your stuff, you cant do that. always have to filter the other sales people out to see just your info. I hope that zoho will release some software updates that make the product even better and easy to use. I think that with an update for the user would make even more people love the product and keep using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Zoho, it does its job. I do not know about the quality of other CRM's to be able to judge the quality to compare. But I know that Zoho does okay.

Zoho provides a CRM that keeps all of the sales guys traffic in one spot to review with them and ask question based on their activity. Zoho helps with redundant questions being asked.

Zoho review by Yudith Marlene A.
Yudith Marlene A.

"Improve your sales with Zoho CRM"

What do you like best?

It is a refreshing application, which has many tools, such as organizer, historical mails, with clients so that you do not miss any interaction between the client, creates a portfolio of potential clients, and this software helps you with immediate alerts from answering, to respond in time, any doubt or closure of treatment, you can customize your mail with your signature or logo of the company, something very important through the mails you can make the performance of the clients, important, thus being able to attack the seller problem and help improve its performance, excellent

What do you dislike?

This application has many good tools, which does not reach the page to classify them, it even has a free trial to perform the test and verify the wonders it has. There is nothing wrong with my point of view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is simply very complete for me, I think it's excellent I have nothing to recommend

Imagine that your sales are not giving results, either because you do not have good communication with your customers, or that you do not have sales people trained in the area, with this application you can detect those problems, without going through social networks, it helps you to look for possible clients for your company, the application is very effective and complete.

Zoho review by Damelys G.
Damelys G.

"Puedes tener un Forecast de una manera facil y organizada."

What do you like best?

Esta aplicación de CRM es muy intuitiva y de fácil manejo. Los Menús son bien explícitos y puedes configurarlo a tu manera y de acuerdo a tus intereses. Puedes actualizar una oportunidad de negocio de manera fácil a través de la aplicación móvil. En Zoho CRM también puedes adjuntar PO, Quotes, Información del cliente., y cualquier otra información que te puede servir para tu mejor control .

What do you dislike?

En ocasiones no ha actualizado de manera correcta un cambio de stage , es decir he colocado la oportunidad en bussiness y se me ha actualizado como won.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Puedes mantener un control de tu forecast de negocio de manera fácil.

Con Zoho CRM tengo un mejor control de mis oportunidades de negocio, ya que puedo tener visible las etapas por la cual va cada negocio . Me puede enviar alertas de renovaciones de negocios que están próximas y así informar al cliente de manera oportuna.

Zoho review by Diana L.
Diana L.

"Easy to use. Price is right"

What do you like best?

zoho gets the job done. I use the lower end version and it's prefect for what I need. I just need a simple crm and zoho is great b/c it's not too much money and it's very customizable and easy to use. so thank you zoho.

What do you dislike?

in the lower end version which I have, there are limits to the number of custom fields you can have so I suppose that's not great but honestly it doesn't bother me too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it. I haven't used other CRM's but I can tell you zoho is easy for me I'm a one-person show and I was able to set it up on my own in a day and I have little IT knowledge.

keeps all my contacts and conversations in one place so I can stay organized and save time and close more deals.

Zoho review by Cara C.
Cara C.

"Zoho: the Easy CRM"

What do you like best?

I like that Zoho CRM is so easy to use. There are integration opportunities and we have been able to integrate with our Partner Portal for leads. Zoho has many options to categorize leads.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it's user error, but I would like to be able to get a notification when a lead is about to expire. Other than that, I have not run into any issues with the system thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho CRM is a good jumping off platform. It's reasonably priced and easy to use. Of course, if you out-grow Zoho's capabilities, there are other options on the market.

Zoho CRM has allowed for my company to keep track of leads. In the wide scheme of things, this allows us to keep our salespeople from fighting each other about leads that have already been registered. Zoho is the peace keeper at our company.

Zoho review by Ankit G.
Ankit G.

"Zoho for CRM was what I was looking for!"

What do you like best?

Zoho integrates all the features into a simple interface. It makes things easier while working in a team. I can share the resources in the team by a few clicks on my mouse. I can easily give access to the files to the limited number of individuals in my team, This feature is a huge plus for my company. It removes the confusion in other team members because they see the files which are relevant to them only. Zoho tells me when my collegues are online so that I can contact them.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I don't have anything with which I can associate anything like 'dislike' because this is a very big word. I have one improvement to suggest. There is a feature where the attachments get zipped automatically in the email. There was an email which I received from my colleague which contained multiple images. Zoho just zipped it together which I didn't want. Kindly improve that

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone should try using Zoho CRM. It solves a lot of business problems. You can share multiple files to different colleagues at the same time maintain privacy within the same group. The calendar feature is a 'must have' option for companies these days. It helps to block the dates on the calendar and everyone in the team knows it. It is completely value for money product. Its ROI is very high.

There are multiple business problems which Zoho is solving for my team. One of the main business problems Zoho solves is sharing of files, PPTs, Word Documents with the team in a perfect manner. Let me give you an example. So there is a folder in my laptop. There is a MS Word file which I want to share with one team member X and PDF file which I want to share with team member Y. Now it is a very difficult business problem which I used to face frequently. Zoho solved this business problem for me.

Zoho review by Fran M.
Fran M.

"Reliable characteristics is what determines this tool. "

What do you like best?

This tool is great for managing multiple functions, such as storing contact records to follow up, creating a list of clients and scheduling meetings to establish new contracts and evaluate the chances of success or failure within a contract with a potential client. As they develop new market strategies, Zoho CRM has other tools such as advertising and marketing campaigns to position the product produced on social networks and exchange opinions about brands and product quality.

What do you dislike?

It has its details as all the tools created for analysis and reports of products that come to market. In Zoho CRM I can find that some things are missing such as simplifying the search for what you want to do, managing a simpler information block without having to navigate through the whole tool, as a user this tool has served me well but it has these details that should be improve with time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many tools that are useful to expand products in markets where you can not reach. With Zoho CRM you can do everything you want to do in one place and publish it instantly. The results are amazing. In less time than expected you can interact about the opinions that somebody says about those that you created.

Zoho CRM is better for me with advertising in viralizing a content about lake that I want to show and undertake. It is essential to design a report on the impact of local and national markets.

Zoho review by Jamie H.
Jamie H.

"Zoho Review"

What do you like best?

I love this CRM and the reporting that goes along with it. Extremely helpful to us!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the only thing that is inconvenient is on our end with our customers. We need to have a field required and we don't have an answer for every one. Again this is on our end, we love the program!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our whole team would recommend using Zoho. Honestly, it's a ton of set up (for us because of the extent of reporting that we need) but it is making life so much easier for us and knocked out quite a few manual processes that we were doing.

Too many to name! We weren't tracking and measuring like we could and Zoho solves this for us. The benefits of having these required fields help us eliminate a manual process that we have been doing forever, which is amazing!

Zoho review by Shiv S.
Shiv S.

"Easy interfaces to manage your customer relationships"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM is easy to set up and manage all your leads, contacts and actions related to managing customer relationships, even when more than one person is doing this

out of the box reports also give you a good view and insight into the volume as well as progress of various threads in the context of managing opportunities and relationships, with no coding needed

What do you dislike?

Some of the terminology - such as feeds, leads, contacts - that cannot be relabeled to suit your team's terms

the dashboard widgets are limited in terms of configurability [for example, the number of records to be shown at a time], while this is available in other view pages

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are starting small, you could use the free version - that has a limit of number of users and then move to the paid plans, as your company grows

tracking the leads and follow-up activities related to generating new business as well as expanding the influencer network

some time spent in creating reports of progress to be shared with the team has also been saved, with the additional benefit of having a single source of truth for all opportunity and customer data

Zoho review by Juan G.
Juan G.

"Great CRM at the best price, saved the business, sort of"

What do you like best?

I like it that they are very attentive, the customer service is superb and you can even start with a 15 day trial even with the top tier CRM. I like the customization it provides as well as the pairing the CRM with a VoIP. I love how you can see a profile of the person calling.

What do you dislike?

To be honest the only thing I have found so far that I don't like is the fact that in order to get more customize able fields you need to pay more, in other words upgrade to a higher tier software which might not fit your needs as a business

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try, you can start with the 15 day trial and see for yourself, you'll find that the customer service is superb and that they'll work with you to find the best CRM for you, it could even be the free version which is still awesome.

Before zoho CRM we used to have our database, as ridiculous as it may sound, in microsoft Access, and it was OK for a while but as we expanded it just became harder and harder to use, and thats when it came in handy. We floated around the idea of getting Salesforce one of the most famous CRMs out there, but as I researched it, it just wasn't what we really wanted, besides they have such a complicated structure that it just didnt make sense to me

Zoho review by Santiago M.
Santiago M.

"Seamless and fun CRM"

What do you like best?

At first Zoho striked me as a basic CRM with little integration potential. After using it intensly for more than a year, Zoho has become my number one tool for my everyday matters. From building prospecting campaigns, to keeping up a tidy schedule and following up at the right time, Soho is a seamless tool for marketing and sales pros.

What do you dislike?

The administrator user must be really carefull when setting up the Zoho suite, given that if not carefully desinged, it may build huge databases with data that is not useful. Sometimes its hard to build custom queries and can loose lots of time looking, for instance, for a list of contacts that: I own + have lost OPPs + haven´t been touched for 24 months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even the CRM world is moving forward at huge steps, there are some basic pillars on the market: Zoho is one of them. Great prospecting and sales tool. Amazing potential. Try it out!

Pipeline management, account management, OPP follow up, agenda management, time and tasks management. I´ve replaced several tools such as Microsoft Outlook for my everyday use.

Zoho review by K.E. B.
K.E. B.

"Awesome! Like a one-stop shop."

What do you like best?

Top to bottom, this software is top notch. Before signing up, we test drove about 5 CRMs to compare them apples-to-apples. What attracted us to Zoho CRM first was the overall look and feel. Although it's super complex in its service offerings, it's fairly easy to navigate because of the attractive UX, both front and backend.

I absolutely fell in love with the Zoho Social component. It was unexpected after having used others for social media scheduling. How all of the different apps inside the dashboard talk to each other is amazing. For instance, you can add contacts and leads to your CRM straight from social media, or you can setup automations so that your Zoho Social app can feed new leads based on rules that you set.

Plus is the way to go in order to take advantage of multiple great products to make a small business, especially one with limited workers, flow like a bigger business.

What do you dislike?

We're relatively new to such a robust software. My growing company was used to using different software and apps for every little thing, so with Zoho having about at least 4 of our primary B2B and B2C marketing needs all in one place, it takes quite some time getting used to.

I cannot say that there's anything that I "dislike" about the user experience, but because the software, and thus interface, is so robust, the time spent test driving it can be a bit overwhelming if the user is not as tech savvy. My employees are still discovering all that this great things this software can provide and it's been over a month since we became customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering using Zoho CRM Plus, try to consider your needs across the board and not just your CRM needs. In a perfect world, you want to eliminate having to use too many apps while having to integrate all of them (usually being forced to pay for Zapier to accomplish the goal). Zoho looks to be setting up a universe of products so that you don't need too many others to solve your needs. Try to research what all they offer and you may end up using them for many things at a much lower cost than multiple others.

The CRM itself was our primary reason for signing up, but once inside the software, you have Campaigns and Social, which have been serving as great benefits for solving both of those needs.

Zoho review by Emmanuel D.
Emmanuel D.

"Zoho CRM Review"

What do you like best?

Gives access to important data in real time:

This CRM offers a useful opportunity tracking tool that allows you to see where your customer is in the sales cycle, contact history and the profile of the competition to help you create more appropriate messages. At any time you can access both dynamic report data and dashboards.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion its a complete solution and dont need nothing else if you are in a free version

Recommendations to others considering the product

this tool, all the basic functions of any other customer relationship management system, since it allows combining everything related to billing, whether in paper or electronic.

Contact Management:

Contact management is one of the most important components of any CRM. The ability to store firmographics and build rich data profiles around clients, prospects, and accounts will save your business countless hours and dollars during campaign execution and sales development.

Zoho review by Carmen Elena G.
Carmen Elena G.

"El Mejor Software CRM"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social es el mejor y mas barato software del mercado para gestión de la relación con tus clientes.

Zoho Social te brinda todos los beneficios de un software creado para tener toda la informaciòn de tus clientes organizada en un mismo programa, al alcance de un solo click.

Al configurar tus redes sociales con Zoho Social mejoras la comunicacón interna y externa de tu compañia, lo cual se traduce en mejores ventas.

What do you dislike?

El precio para Agencias podria ser un problema para los usuarios de Zoho Social como software CRM, sin embargo es importante mencionar la utilidad de pagar por el servicio de Zoho, pues puedes manejar al rededor de 25 marcas, las cuales puedes monitorear fácilmente configurando tus redes sociales por un precio que logra alcanzar los 125$ anuales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social es la respuesta a tu busqueda de un software de tipo CRM para agilizar tus relaciones a través de las redes sociales con tus clientes.

Las oportunidades de hacer crecer tu compañia a través de las redes se multiplican si usas Zoho Social.

La Corporación Caminos Verdes ha implementado Zoho Social como software de CRM Operativo, con el cual los resultados han sido inigualables.

Tenemos acceso y monitoreo constante de nuestra marca y obtenemos la información sobre la satisfacción de nuestros clientes en tiempo real, de manera tal que podamos recibir sugerencias, quejas y por supuesto, la captación de nuevos clientes a través de campañas que podemos difundir a través de correo electrónico y en nuestros perfiles corporativos.

Zoho review by Megan R.
Megan R.

"Good CRM software, could be better"

What do you like best?

I really like ZoHo and use it often. The feature to track prospects and set future tasks is really simple and easy and it allows me to keep track of different prospects without any problem.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that often it has quite a few glitches. When I am on a different wifi than the one at my work, zoho often does not save very important info. I have been places and I have collected SSN information that is confidential and important, and when I got back to where I work, the information has not been saved. That is problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this if you think that you will be needing to speak with many prosepcts and utilize your pipeline management. If you have many prospects and need a system or software that will help you optimize your time, and schedule campaigns and events to track - you should use this.

It provides me the ability to optimize prospect growth, control my pipeline and manage and maintain many people tasks, and events.

Zoho review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Excellent CRM"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and customize. I came into Zoho CRM after using an older version of MS Dynamics. Loved how easy i could import all my data and get a workflow setup very quickly.

What do you dislike?

Quality takes time. Would like to see fixes/new features quicker but understand why these can be long. Notes section still doesn't let me expand to the right to fill screen width.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We switched last year to Zoho One to include all other modules and are loving it. It is of course a huge process to switch support and accounting to a new platform, but we can see how using these all together will make our lives much easier. Anytime we've needed support we always received answers quickly.

Automation. No programming background needed at all. It was very helpful to send auto reminders, generate reports, or trigger events based on what we are doing.

Zoho review by Mario O.
Mario O.

"Zoho CRM is Good"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM is easy to use and integrates to our environment very easily. We use Zoho to keep us on track with the sales cycle as well as a central contacts list/lead depot. Zoho makes CRM solutions as simple as possible for a small startup.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that integration with Google Apps is almost nil. We us Google apps as the base for much of our other business and it makes it difficult sometimes to run the two separate systems for the same goal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Zoho for any startup that deals with a B2B model.

Being able to follow-up on leads and letting others know about the state of the sales process is key to improving our growth. Zoho helps in making this process easy and clear.

Zoho review by yudy angelica s.
yudy angelica s.

"Excellent Tool"

What do you like best?

I like this tool and its ideal app to be on the street and geolocalize our potential clients and contacts, among many other options, I used ForceManager before but I prefer this one becomes important to me to follow up my views as well as to introspect through GPS clients that I discover. great app

What do you dislike?

in the mobile version I had problems, the contacts of my phone are not linked, nor the calendar, it is very good but I was limited for that reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a wonder, I surpass my expectation

for a sales manager this tool is unpredictable, it has evolved a lot and for good, from my point of view the best CRM you can find

I would like the free version to last longer, ideal for simple customer follow-ups

Zoho review by Nathan R.
Nathan R.

"A smart and simple CRM"

What do you like best?

Zoho has been changing things around to make the CRM a very simple and smart one, they have done it right.

It is good for any size companies, the price is right, you have an app that you can use on your mobile and it all just works.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about Zoho CRM. They have gone over and over into improving the user experience, and I think they have done a great job at it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go to the steps to configure it right.

Remember that a correct CRM implementation is a way of life not just a piece of software, if you get everyone involved then the CRM will have great value to your organization

Having a CRM is the smartest move a company can make, if you have customers there is really nothing to think about, you need to have a CRM.

Having a simple to use CRM -yet a very powerful one - is even smarter

Zoho fits the criteria and is the one I recommend over and over.

Zoho review by Erna N.
Erna N.

"ZohoCRM solves a lot of problems"

What do you like best?

This service really lets you close more deals in less time. ZohoCRM helps to keep in touch with your customers in a convenient way, through phone calls, live chat or emails. From the very beginning, the interface was convenient, but after a lot of updates, when developers added many functions, it became incomprehensible and confusing.

What do you dislike?

Not very clear interface, it took me several days to understand the functionality of this program. It would be nice to have examples or tutorials on how to use it. Slow feedback from developers, they could respond faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After you spend some time adapting and exploring the functionality of this program, you can actually improve your sales. There are also good webinars for this service, they can help you use ZohoCRM more effectively.

Like many CRMs, ZohoCRM solves a lot of problems and helps you to increase sales. I often use a mobile client, which by the way is good, to control sales. But if you will have a real problem in the work of this service, it will take a lot of time and nerves to solve it.

Zoho review by jenny h.
jenny h.

"Zoho review"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy crm to use. I love the fact that you can find things in the search and once you start typing all of the clients that you have already added to zoho start poppin up.

What do you dislike?

The fact that if you have not been able to manually watch someone by screen sharing it can be a little tricky at times to learn the software. I felt a little lost when i first started using it but the more i worked with it the better I got.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company uses this crm software I suggest that you ask whoever you are using it with that they give you some type of video or training other than just using it. If you are able to watch someone use it through screen sharing and then use it yourself it is a lot easier to learn your way around the software.

On the daily I get people signed up for credit repair using ZOHO so that they can purchase a home. We are easily able to keep track of the clients that we are working with and be able to keep track of all the leads that we load into the system in one simple place.

Zoho review by HANUMANTHA RAO B.
HANUMANTHA RAO B.

"If you are a SMB & want to grow then use Zoho CRM"

What do you like best?

The Integration with all the apps of Zoho

What do you dislike?

Data exporting from CRM costs high in Zoho CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an SMB and want to scale bigger as an MNC. Then go for Zho CRM.

Previously we used to store our data in Excel Sheets. We all know how challenging it will be for an organisation to collaborate if we use Excel. So we initially started using Zoho Creator to custom build Applications, but we thought of scaling up, But creator alone cannot do that. Then we thought of using CRM. Initially, we are terrified to use CRM because all the terminologies were new to us.

We went and attended Zoholics to understand CRM much better. With the understanding we got, we started migrating data from Creator to CRM & it's was as smooth as butter. If you are in Zoho ecosystem the additional advantage for you is, you can create related links from creator so that you don't need to import every report. Other features like Mailing templates, Zia and so on are the productive tools to grow.

The Different set of reports that CRM generates by itself gives the customer another perspective to look into the problem so that managers can take concrete decisions & right approach to solve the existing problem. The heart of the CRM would typically be Workflows & Blueprints. We can create Workflows(i.e., Defining Processes) so that every employee in the organisation is on the same page.

Zoho review by Richie J.
Richie J.

"Perfect and powerful software."

What do you like best?

I can meet our clients, no matter the surrounding. Very easy to connect across phone, social media, email or in person. It is much better to use analytics and reports for particular metrics regarding your team's productivity and your clients' life cycle.

What do you dislike?

I can say that all time when I'm working with this software I never had problems. Everything works well and fast. Also, reporting system works with no delay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you can communicate, join, and close the matter with Zoho CRM. You will have the opportunity to measure and control. Also, you can compare your ad spending to your sales income to see how the top of the affects your baseline. The perfect program I recommend.

We can produce more sales with sales operation automation, workflows, and progressive reporting. We can do much better work with the best sales productiveness tools. We like it a lot.

Zoho review by Iona M.
Iona M.

"Wonderful solution to create effective flow with clients data"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM allows me to automate company sales process and organize a general document storage for an administration team. I think it is the better way to create invoices and other documents for your customers. We are monitoring all of the working processes and would like to say that all tools of this CRM solution should be simple to understand.

What do you dislike?

I want to notice that the platform sometimes works slow and need to update the connection speed. It is the biggest trouble of this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software has a unique and unrepeatable design, includes the smart different tools and it is an ideal solution for the business process. The platform is secure, scalable and always keep your business growing. I recommend it.

We are producing more sales with sales procedure automation and progressive reporting. We are glad to work with extensive security features and permission settings keep our company online and our information safe.

Zoho review by Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.

"Great CRM with lots of features in the free version"

What do you like best?

I loooooove that zoho is free! It contains all the great features that most CRMs use (uploading leads, contacts, creating and sending emails, templates, tasks). The user interface is very simple and user friendly and allows you to customize your dashboard view so you can be even more efficient. I love that zoho integrates with outlook and google calendars, making it easy to schedule and send invites to clients/customers outside of your organization.

The email templates is also an amazing feature that is so easy to use. You can upload your own photos, logos and custom colours.

What do you dislike?

I've had some issues creating events in the past, especially if you save an event and don't send it out to the invitee list already. Not necessarily an issue for most invites but it can be annoying if you are trying to save yourself some time by creating an invite ahead of time.

I also dislike that emails and invites from zoho are more likely to be blocked by spam filters. After sending out an invite I've had to follow up with about half the people i send it to, because it has been filtered to their junk email. I can't seem to find a consistent pattern either - as some people from the same organization received the email in their inbox, while others found it in their junk mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Zoho is a great option if you are looking for a free CRM in a smaller work/sales environment. It simplifies a lot of sales and marketing tasks that can be cumbersome. It is not very sophisticated with other integration (at least in the free edition), however, this was not something I was looking for. I wanted a cheap solution that would securely store leads and contacts where i could keep track of our interactions (e.g. emails and events), while having the ability to standardize templates with marketing team.

I currently use Zoho to manage and track new leads brought in by marketing efforts. Zoho has been a great option to purchasing a large-scale CRM, which offers a large variety of features that we're applicable to my team. I've used the campaigns, emails, templates, leads and contacts features almost daily. I found them to all be very reliable and easy to use, while also having a professional look and feel.

Zoho review by jen h.
jen h.

"Zoho review "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use compared to a lot of the other crm i have used in the past. It is easy to navigate once you have gone through the extensive training that we had to go through to learn the system. I would most definitely reccomend this crm to anyone who was looking for a new business crm to use. We previously used dispute suire and i hated it since we have made the switch i love it.

What do you dislike?

It is a lot to learn at first but once you learn it you love it. The thing I didn't like about it at first was the fact that it was a lot to taken and learn. Other than that I really do like the program and still find it way easier to operate than a lot of the other crm I have worked with previously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love it once you go through the training.

Able to get more sales with the time management aspect of it versus other crm I have used before. I find that with zoho i am able to spend less time trying to figure out the features and more time getting my sales and people signed up for credit repair. We help people get signed up for credit repair using zoho to keep them in our crm database and go over their credit scores and reports with them and help them improve their credit scores so that they can purchase a home.

Zoho review by Nadim K.
Nadim K.

"Not bad for free... Just don't pay for it yet. Give it a few years. They're going in the right direc"

What do you like best?

I love the customization of the software. I also love how many apps Zoho has that integrate easily with this software, like for example, Zoho recruit. Google integration is great because you can choose between one way and two way sync, but on the paid version only. THey are also going towards Googles' material design, which is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the bugs embedded into almost every part of it. Customer service is neutral. The mobile app crashes every now and then. Also, the mobile app doesn't always refresh on it's own. Most of the time, I need to manually download app data. This created an extra step for our agents in field, where the info is time critical. It also takes forever to set the whole CRM up, and onboarding was nearly a nightmare. It almost made sense to create a monthly budget just for onboarding and constant outside support for the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free version a try, but don't pay for it yet. They have a lot of bugs to fix still. If you're just getting started using a CRM though, this one will give you an idea of what one should look like.

I was intending to solve the problem of losing customers, and being able to mobilize or in field team. I didn't receive much benefit other than knowing that CRM's have the capabilities of tracking real progress for the in field rep... But they just need more time to develop.

Zoho review by Nick H.
Nick H.

"One of the easiest CRM systems to customise"

What do you like best?

We have used a number of different CRM systems over the years but never have really found one that ticked all the boxes until now. The best part of Zoho CRM is the ease of customisation behind the scenes. It is easy to add new modules and fields etc and then use those fields to kick off workflows. With our business, we have our leads that come in from our Wordpress sites (fairly easy to connect up) automatically added to our Leads module. Then based on their region, it routes the lead on a round robin to the relevant sales user.

Everything is importable and there are many ways to integrate Zoho CRM with other applications and services (Gmail, Office365 etc).

With regard to collaboration, Zoho CRM allows our sales team to quickly review our leads, prospects etc. But what is very useful is that it links directly to our email accounts. This then allows any of us to look at a lead, contact etc and find out who contacted them last and what was previously discussed.

Out of the box, they have thought of a lot of the modules that you will probably need (Forecasts, Documents, Accounts etc). Each can be tweaked or you can start from scratch. The choice is up to you.

It also doesn't need to be set up all at once. We have been using it for about 6 months and are finding new uses for it even now.

Great CRM system.

What do you dislike?

There are a few quirks here and there.

Each module has a key field for example, which you can't do a huge amount with as it is locked to being a text box. This means that when you add a something to the system, you need to give it an arbitrary title or number that makes the record unique perhaps. However, this may not be relevant and we haven't worked out how to auto-fill this.

Also, the "SalesInbox" module, which is Zoho CRM's email browser is a little confusing. But as it can auto store your emails directly from your email account, you don't really need to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have requirements that other CRM systems don't really support, Zoho CRM probably will. It doesn't take long to get your head around and once you get it, you can make it sing!

We use Zoho CRM for 6 main business purposes:

1) Inbound Leads automation

2) Deal-tracking

3) Contact and contact history storage

4) Support and Contract storage

5) Shared email archive

6) Quote generation

The benefits of this are that everything is in one place and connected. A customer account can be linked to a contract, that contract has serial numbers of all of the software/hardware sold in that deal with a list of every email back and forth. It also links to PandaDoc (Contract creation software) that can show you the Statement of works for the deal.

If it doesn't do it out of the box, there is probably a way of achieving it.

Zoho review by Lachlan S.
Lachlan S.
View Original

"Updates have made all the difference."

What do you like best?

Positive updates, great progress has been made. It is an extremely large ecosystem however once setup for your business it really shines.

What do you dislike?

We struggled with customisation initially, however Zoho has come a long way!

Reporting could be used - prior to this we did not like the interface, however that has been updated and is much more user friendly.

Customer service was an issue, however that seems to of been rectified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Weigh up the implementation costs. If you do chose to go with Zoho, please find a really good 'zoho specialist' as they are worth their weight in gold with implementing the required Zoho features that suit your business as their whole ecosystem can be overwhelming.

Sales Cycle

Sales reporting

Customer journey & insights

Email automation

Landing page & CRM integration

Zoho review by William S.
William S.

"There are much better choices..."

What do you like best?

The cost. That's literally it. It's rather cheap.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't a single that that Zoho CRM does to make it shine. Every other CRM I have used prior does everything Zoho does but better.

The UI is slow, clunky, and not ergonomic.

User roles and permissions are useless unless you are an Enterprise Edition user. Even then they are almost useless as well.

The email templates are nice but clunky to use... And the built in templates don't render properly in some email clients.

It is basically impossible to set up sensible record sharing rules.. Very basic functionality that is missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on an extremely tight budget, maybe consider using Zoho CRM. But you should probably look elsewhere first.

We are able to keep track of our customer records better than using paper or a Google Docs spreadsheet. Using the email templates we are able to send large quantities of emails quickly.

Zoho review by Danielle O.
Danielle O.

"One of the Best out there, but needs imrpovement"

What do you like best?

The mapping feature in this CRM is fantastic for maximizing time on the road.

What do you dislike?

You have to pay for to send additional emails each day - so for a business of 30+ people, you end up spending more per month than your regular monthly subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product if you need customer management. There are some cool features like being able to search the map by zip code, adding brands to a customer, etc. However, if you need to send out a massive amount of emails each day, then be prepared to spend a lot of extra cash. I like that you can chat with a customer service rep when you need help, instead of calling in. also, there's a really cool chat feature that you can use among teams, if you have them set up for you company.

Maximizing sales, being able to keep track of communication with customers

Zoho review by Keely L.
Keely L.

"Great CRM if your are tech savvy."

What do you like best?

Zoho can be tailored to suit your exact needs. Almost everything can be customized and tweaked to make sure it works for your business. The software has a mobile app as well and everything seems to sync to the app and email accounts seamlessly. The help section is great as is the customer service, you actually get to talk to someone and they are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

This software is definitely meant for a technologically savvy person or an office with an IT person that can help with set-up. While some of the basic functions are easy and intuitive to use and get started with, there are certain aspects that are complicated. The customer service is great but for those without mid level computer skills or better are going to have some difficulties setting up the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great CRM but very heavy on the set-up. I would recommend having a designated IT person help with the set-up.

I am able to organize my business, make sure that I don't lose any client information and sort out my leads from my current and past clients. It is easy to send messages to one or all of my clients, to create email templates to send out, even social media posts. The organizational benefits are amazing as is the automation. I can set-up tasks for myself, remind myself to keep in contact with certain clients and make sure that others on my team are doing what they need to do. All of these things are increasing production and efficiency.

Zoho review by Jeffrey Lee N.
Jeffrey Lee N.

"Our Zoho CRM Experience!"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM is "so" easy to use! If Big'ol Salesforce is the #1 CRM out there...I'd have to say Zoho CRM is giving them a Run For Their Money! But sometimes bigger is "not" better...being easy to use and fully customization is Key when using a CRM!

What do you dislike?

The "cost" for any of these types of service is usually the #1 factor of "dislikes". If you have a good sized company, and can keep under $1,000 annually for a Cloud Based CRM...Zoho CRM Professional is the Big Winner! I can't really say anything bad about all the features and power of this service, because its all Really Great! It's very easy to use, and totally worth at least trying out the "Free Trial", which never ends...its just limited to the "amount" of data you can store. And we used it for 1yr before we ran out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally give the "Free Trial" a try! We even used it for almost 1 Year before our commitment to annually purchase...in which it truly is not that expensive, especially if you chalk it up against Salesforce!

The problem of keeping track of current and potential clients has always been a challenge. Zoho CRM has really turned our perception of this challenge around. We Love It!

Zoho review by Cortney L.
Cortney L.

"Echo Daily Zoho Review"

What do you like best?

I liked that Zoho has a comprehensive platform. This allows for an easy understanding of the product use and capabilities on the front user end.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that on the back user end for the free version there is very little as far as customization of categories for leads and contacts. I would also prefer a system that allows me to customize my entire process and information needed specifically for our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to really study the back end admin user end when creating process.

Zoho CRM is one we've tested for our company to streamline our process with recruiting, prospecting and our merchant accounts. I believe Zoho has a great platform for all of the above and the ability to upload current or previous contacts as well as the integration abilities is fantastic.

Zoho review by Gabriel S.
Gabriel S.

"Decent accounting option"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this software is that it is very easy to use. It is possible to create many new contacts, campaigns, track events, track prospects, and keep myself on track with all sorts of activities. To be able to assign myself tasks for several months rom now is particularly nice for clients who are not eligible for their needs until the end of the year etc. All of this makes it quite comprehensive and useful.

What do you dislike?

Often times when I work from home or am on site at different marketing events, my information does not store. Also, often times the tracking information does not update quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a very useful tool that you and your team could definitely benefit from.

We track prospects, assign activities, prepare marketing campaigns, track effectiveness of campaigns etc.

Zoho review by Matt J.
Matt J.

"Useful software alongside Zoho Projects"

What do you like best?

As a Digital Marketing Agency that works with a number of clients on a retained basis, it is very useful to be able to group clients together and add the Client ID. I also like that we can add custom columns so I can see exactly what I need to see easily.

What do you dislike?

The Dashboard could be improved - although I can see information from clients, a small amount takes up a large space and there is no colour coding for different areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using this along with Zoho Projects if you are a project manager - the two work well together.

We have retained clients on a Support Contract - we use CRM to log upcoming opportunities/tasks that we work with them on. We also use this to add Opportunities of new clients - a real benefit is being able to update the stage we're at with the opportunity and view these by group.

Zoho review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Zoho has been the building block on managing my business"

What do you like best?

Zoho's suite of products not only allow me and my team to manage the core of our daily tasks and goals on a daily basis but allows full clarity of what our "WHY" is that leads us to accomplishing major milestones. The ability to have a platform that offers so much at a price point so little (compared to many other CRMs in the market) is a huge win.

What do you dislike?

That others don't understand or know of the power of Zoho!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small or even large business, Zoho is what I would compare to the "up and coming", similar to if you were to purchase goods from a local business. The same look, feel and experience is what you should be aiming for. The large corporate CRMs available are great but supporting the "little guys" is what I enjoy and know they will take care of me time and time again, although it is not expected.

Project management has been a large turn key for us. I was disappointed that I did not utilize this tool prior. After using many different project management software products on the market I did not have the benefit or ability to correlate contacts, leads or potential deals with projects. This was a solution for this missed area of my business.

Zoho review by Nickolas O.
Nickolas O.

"Great lead and project management service even mobile!"

What do you like best?

I like the intricate level of customization available in Zoho the best. I can change the modules and fields to say exactly what I want them to in relation to my specific business. It is also very easy to make the customization!

What do you dislike?

I do not like some of the system required fields, because some are unrelated to what we do. I have to work around some of these, especially when mapping fields during converting leads to clients, accounts, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you try using Zoho, but plan to make some basic customization to see the full potential it can offer you. I also really the ability to setup and receive detailed email alerts when we enter a new lead in Zoho CRM. This service is really capable of a lot.

Since I discovered Zoho CRM, the companies I have used it with have become far more organized in customer resource management. Information for a potential or previous client is always easy to find, even when out in the field. We now even upload all critical job / lead related documents or links into Zoho CRM so they can be viewed anywhere!

Zoho review by Sarah P.
Sarah P.

"3rd Time's the Charm"

What do you like best?

Customer service in the set up and use of Zoho has been exceptional. Everything from the Youtube videos to the call centre are easy to use and follow. They aim for you to succeed by helping you use your product rather than using your questions as an opportunity to sell you more products.

What do you dislike?

Currently I am in the process of learning the software but I don't love that I have to open each of the applications as separate tabs as I am already a multi-tab internet browser so I have an exceptional amount of tabs open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call them and use the customer service!

We are trying to identify business development leads and create a collaborative team environment in a group that is largely not office centred.

Zoho review by Troy B.
Troy B.

"Zoho CRM customer review"

What do you like best?

The way it successfully track my whole pipeline efficiently and simply.

What do you dislike?

the way you have to add a contact to an opportunity or lead is very drawn out. it also doesn't track your calls to the connected phone number, when i say track i mean last dialled and if they answered or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use Zoho again and certainly recommend it to other business users, or business owners with a business development or recruitment team. it has an excellent user interface for tracking all aspects a business development executive or recruitment professional would need. , its the second form of tracking i have used, the previous was absolutely terrible, hard to use and terrible layout for all features i need.

Solving pipeline management and tracking. also scheduling of dates for clients and tracking all our clients developments to our needs

Zoho review by Deidre E.
Deidre E.

"Worst Customer Service EVER"

What do you like best?

The software isn't bad...when it works correctly!!!

What do you dislike?

We have been working with Zoho for the past two months, and this was the ONLY job of two interns that work 40 hours a week. The only problem we had with Zoho was that the data was incorrect. Every time we tried to update our data (as instructed by Jay from customer service), it would create duplicates. We started with 8,000 contacts and ended up with 24,000. We called SEVERAL times to get help in merging these contacts, and we got different answers from EVERY person we called. The people we talked to were very rude. They talked down to us, and never understood what we were trying to do. Eventually we had to wipe the entire database clean and start from scratch. Very disappointed in our experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just don't.

We are trying to help our salespeople be more efficient with the doctors they visit. It is a very user-friendly software, but our experience has just been way to painful to sick with them.

Zoho review by Carl K.
Carl K.

"Great features at an affordable price for a small business."

What do you like best?

Flexibility, integration points, connection to other tools in the suite. API makes the data accessible from custom integration. Ability to customize with additional data fields. Logical hierarchical database design.

What do you dislike?

Some quirky aspects of the way data is organized. Although the screen layout is flexible, there is no good way to design truly custom screens without writing my own applications and interfacing through the API. Can be time consuming to find the best way to use features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho CRM is an economical CRM application with more features and integration points than most users will need. Utilizing a true CRM application for sales management allows you to measure your sales activity and results.

CRM in general keeps me organized to ensure I follow up with sales leads and stay connected with my referral sources. Use it to plan my sales staff activities.

Zoho review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"CRM for Small Users"

What do you like best?

Priced reasonably and the interface is easy to use. Implementing the software and customization requires watching videos and ZOHO provides good emails outlining what training yoiu should participate in to get the system up and running. Sales Signals is a nice feature that allows you to see when emails are opened as well as the customer scoring which allows you to see in a glance which leads are moving through the pipeline.

What do you dislike?

The setup between Leads, Contacts, and Accounts could be streamlined. There are common fields in each module that you must set up 3 times (for example lead source or industry. The email tracking status that shows 'delivered' is an assumption- the email may be captured in a filter or spam feature and you never now.

Using the software to manage the lead generation and qualification process to track the activity related to qualifying the lead into becoming a 'contact' (someone who may actually buy)

Zoho review by Austin S.
Austin S.

"Decent Product, Ecosystem Strategy Makes It Challening"

What do you like best?

Zoho is a solid CRM. It's pretty easy to use and scales with a small business as they (hopefully) become a bigger business. It has most of the CRM functionality that's commonplace in the market, and is pretty customizable. The pricing is reasonable as well.

What do you dislike?

Zoho hardly integrates with anybody, and they do it on purpose. They have a whole set of add-on apps they want you to buy to compliment your CRM. Some, such as customer service, seem to be decent. Others, such as "marketing automation" are an absolute joke. Their marketing capabilities are truly terrible. You can make it work with a Zapier integration to connect it to real marketing tools, but it adds complexity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time thinking through the roadmap of your business beyond CRM. Their ecosystem strategy may never limit you, or, it may drive you nuts. Evaluate beyond the CRM, as the other apps aren't nearly as good.

An affordable CRM that we wouldn't outgrow in a year. It's a good product to manage leads and opps, and get reporting out of.

Learning about Zoho CRM?

* We monitor all Zoho CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.