Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM helps you to attract, retain, delight customers and grow your company into a customer-focused organization.

Work for Zoho CRM?

Learning about Zoho?

Zoho CRM Reviews

Ask Zoho a Question
Showing 699 Zoho reviews
Zoho review by <span>Carmen Elena G.</span>
Carmen Elena G.

"El Mejor Software CRM"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social es el mejor y mas barato software del mercado para gestión de la relación con tus clientes.

Zoho Social te brinda todos los beneficios de un software creado para tener toda la informaciòn de tus clientes organizada en un mismo programa, al alcance de un solo click.

Al configurar tus redes sociales con Zoho Social mejoras la comunicacón interna y externa de tu compañia, lo cual se traduce en mejores ventas.

What do you dislike?

El precio para Agencias podria ser un problema para los usuarios de Zoho Social como software CRM, sin embargo es importante mencionar la utilidad de pagar por el servicio de Zoho, pues puedes manejar al rededor de 25 marcas, las cuales puedes monitorear fácilmente configurando tus redes sociales por un precio que logra alcanzar los 125$ anuales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social es la respuesta a tu busqueda de un software de tipo CRM para agilizar tus relaciones a través de las redes sociales con tus clientes.

Las oportunidades de hacer crecer tu compañia a través de las redes se multiplican si usas Zoho Social.

La Corporación Caminos Verdes ha implementado Zoho Social como software de CRM Operativo, con el cual los resultados han sido inigualables.

Tenemos acceso y monitoreo constante de nuestra marca y obtenemos la información sobre la satisfacción de nuestros clientes en tiempo real, de manera tal que podamos recibir sugerencias, quejas y por supuesto, la captación de nuevos clientes a través de campañas que podemos difundir a través de correo electrónico y en nuestros perfiles corporativos.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho CRM
Zoho review by <span>Megan R.</span>
Megan R.

"Good CRM software, could be better"

What do you like best?

I really like ZoHo and use it often. The feature to track prospects and set future tasks is really simple and easy and it allows me to keep track of different prospects without any problem.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that often it has quite a few glitches. When I am on a different wifi than the one at my work, zoho often does not save very important info. I have been places and I have collected SSN information that is confidential and important, and when I got back to where I work, the information has not been saved. That is problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this if you think that you will be needing to speak with many prosepcts and utilize your pipeline management. If you have many prospects and need a system or software that will help you optimize your time, and schedule campaigns and events to track - you should use this.

It provides me the ability to optimize prospect growth, control my pipeline and manage and maintain many people tasks, and events.

What CRM solution do you use?

Zoho review by <span>Matt W.</span>
Matt W.

"Excellent CRM"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and customize. I came into Zoho CRM after using an older version of MS Dynamics. Loved how easy i could import all my data and get a workflow setup very quickly.

What do you dislike?

Quality takes time. Would like to see fixes/new features quicker but understand why these can be long. Notes section still doesn't let me expand to the right to fill screen width.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We switched last year to Zoho One to include all other modules and are loving it. It is of course a huge process to switch support and accounting to a new platform, but we can see how using these all together will make our lives much easier. Anytime we've needed support we always received answers quickly.

Automation. No programming background needed at all. It was very helpful to send auto reminders, generate reports, or trigger events based on what we are doing.

Zoho review by <span>Nathan R.</span>
Nathan R.

"A smart and simple CRM"

What do you like best?

Zoho has been changing things around to make the CRM a very simple and smart one, they have done it right.

It is good for any size companies, the price is right, you have an app that you can use on your mobile and it all just works.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about Zoho CRM. They have gone over and over into improving the user experience, and I think they have done a great job at it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go to the steps to configure it right.

Remember that a correct CRM implementation is a way of life not just a piece of software, if you get everyone involved then the CRM will have great value to your organization

Having a CRM is the smartest move a company can make, if you have customers there is really nothing to think about, you need to have a CRM.

Having a simple to use CRM -yet a very powerful one - is even smarter

Zoho fits the criteria and is the one I recommend over and over.

Zoho review by <span>Erna N.</span>
Erna N.

"ZohoCRM solves a lot of problems"

What do you like best?

This service really lets you close more deals in less time. ZohoCRM helps to keep in touch with your customers in a convenient way, through phone calls, live chat or emails. From the very beginning, the interface was convenient, but after a lot of updates, when developers added many functions, it became incomprehensible and confusing.

What do you dislike?

Not very clear interface, it took me several days to understand the functionality of this program. It would be nice to have examples or tutorials on how to use it. Slow feedback from developers, they could respond faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After you spend some time adapting and exploring the functionality of this program, you can actually improve your sales. There are also good webinars for this service, they can help you use ZohoCRM more effectively.

Like many CRMs, ZohoCRM solves a lot of problems and helps you to increase sales. I often use a mobile client, which by the way is good, to control sales. But if you will have a real problem in the work of this service, it will take a lot of time and nerves to solve it.

Zoho review by <span>jenny h.</span>
jenny h.

"Zoho review"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy crm to use. I love the fact that you can find things in the search and once you start typing all of the clients that you have already added to zoho start poppin up.

What do you dislike?

The fact that if you have not been able to manually watch someone by screen sharing it can be a little tricky at times to learn the software. I felt a little lost when i first started using it but the more i worked with it the better I got.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company uses this crm software I suggest that you ask whoever you are using it with that they give you some type of video or training other than just using it. If you are able to watch someone use it through screen sharing and then use it yourself it is a lot easier to learn your way around the software.

On the daily I get people signed up for credit repair using ZOHO so that they can purchase a home. We are easily able to keep track of the clients that we are working with and be able to keep track of all the leads that we load into the system in one simple place.

Zoho review by <span>HANUMANTHA RAO B.</span>
HANUMANTHA RAO B.

"If you are a SMB & want to grow then use Zoho CRM"

What do you like best?

The Integration with all the apps of Zoho

What do you dislike?

Data exporting from CRM costs high in Zoho CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an SMB and want to scale bigger as an MNC. Then go for Zho CRM.

Previously we used to store our data in Excel Sheets. We all know how challenging it will be for an organisation to collaborate if we use Excel. So we initially started using Zoho Creator to custom build Applications, but we thought of scaling up, But creator alone cannot do that. Then we thought of using CRM. Initially, we are terrified to use CRM because all the terminologies were new to us.

We went and attended Zoholics to understand CRM much better. With the understanding we got, we started migrating data from Creator to CRM & it's was as smooth as butter. If you are in Zoho ecosystem the additional advantage for you is, you can create related links from creator so that you don't need to import every report. Other features like Mailing templates, Zia and so on are the productive tools to grow.

The Different set of reports that CRM generates by itself gives the customer another perspective to look into the problem so that managers can take concrete decisions & right approach to solve the existing problem. The heart of the CRM would typically be Workflows & Blueprints. We can create Workflows(i.e., Defining Processes) so that every employee in the organisation is on the same page.

Zoho review by <span>Richie J.</span>
Richie J.

"Perfect and powerful software."

What do you like best?

I can meet our clients, no matter the surrounding. Very easy to connect across phone, social media, email or in person. It is much better to use analytics and reports for particular metrics regarding your team's productivity and your clients' life cycle.

What do you dislike?

I can say that all time when I'm working with this software I never had problems. Everything works well and fast. Also, reporting system works with no delay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you can communicate, join, and close the matter with Zoho CRM. You will have the opportunity to measure and control. Also, you can compare your ad spending to your sales income to see how the top of the affects your baseline. The perfect program I recommend.

We can produce more sales with sales operation automation, workflows, and progressive reporting. We can do much better work with the best sales productiveness tools. We like it a lot.

Zoho review by <span>Iona M.</span>
Iona M.

"Wonderful solution to create effective flow with clients data"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM allows me to automate company sales process and organize a general document storage for an administration team. I think it is the better way to create invoices and other documents for your customers. We are monitoring all of the working processes and would like to say that all tools of this CRM solution should be simple to understand.

What do you dislike?

I want to notice that the platform sometimes works slow and need to update the connection speed. It is the biggest trouble of this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software has a unique and unrepeatable design, includes the smart different tools and it is an ideal solution for the business process. The platform is secure, scalable and always keep your business growing. I recommend it.

We are producing more sales with sales procedure automation and progressive reporting. We are glad to work with extensive security features and permission settings keep our company online and our information safe.

Zoho review by <span>Alexandra L.</span>
Alexandra L.

"Great CRM with lots of features in the free version"

What do you like best?

I loooooove that zoho is free! It contains all the great features that most CRMs use (uploading leads, contacts, creating and sending emails, templates, tasks). The user interface is very simple and user friendly and allows you to customize your dashboard view so you can be even more efficient. I love that zoho integrates with outlook and google calendars, making it easy to schedule and send invites to clients/customers outside of your organization.

The email templates is also an amazing feature that is so easy to use. You can upload your own photos, logos and custom colours.

What do you dislike?

I've had some issues creating events in the past, especially if you save an event and don't send it out to the invitee list already. Not necessarily an issue for most invites but it can be annoying if you are trying to save yourself some time by creating an invite ahead of time.

I also dislike that emails and invites from zoho are more likely to be blocked by spam filters. After sending out an invite I've had to follow up with about half the people i send it to, because it has been filtered to their junk email. I can't seem to find a consistent pattern either - as some people from the same organization received the email in their inbox, while others found it in their junk mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Zoho is a great option if you are looking for a free CRM in a smaller work/sales environment. It simplifies a lot of sales and marketing tasks that can be cumbersome. It is not very sophisticated with other integration (at least in the free edition), however, this was not something I was looking for. I wanted a cheap solution that would securely store leads and contacts where i could keep track of our interactions (e.g. emails and events), while having the ability to standardize templates with marketing team.

I currently use Zoho to manage and track new leads brought in by marketing efforts. Zoho has been a great option to purchasing a large-scale CRM, which offers a large variety of features that we're applicable to my team. I've used the campaigns, emails, templates, leads and contacts features almost daily. I found them to all be very reliable and easy to use, while also having a professional look and feel.

Zoho review by <span>jen h.</span>
jen h.

"Zoho review "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use compared to a lot of the other crm i have used in the past. It is easy to navigate once you have gone through the extensive training that we had to go through to learn the system. I would most definitely reccomend this crm to anyone who was looking for a new business crm to use. We previously used dispute suire and i hated it since we have made the switch i love it.

What do you dislike?

It is a lot to learn at first but once you learn it you love it. The thing I didn't like about it at first was the fact that it was a lot to taken and learn. Other than that I really do like the program and still find it way easier to operate than a lot of the other crm I have worked with previously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love it once you go through the training.

Able to get more sales with the time management aspect of it versus other crm I have used before. I find that with zoho i am able to spend less time trying to figure out the features and more time getting my sales and people signed up for credit repair. We help people get signed up for credit repair using zoho to keep them in our crm database and go over their credit scores and reports with them and help them improve their credit scores so that they can purchase a home.

Zoho review by <span>Nadim K.</span>
Nadim K.

"Not bad for free... Just don't pay for it yet. Give it a few years. They're going in the right direc"

What do you like best?

I love the customization of the software. I also love how many apps Zoho has that integrate easily with this software, like for example, Zoho recruit. Google integration is great because you can choose between one way and two way sync, but on the paid version only. THey are also going towards Googles' material design, which is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the bugs embedded into almost every part of it. Customer service is neutral. The mobile app crashes every now and then. Also, the mobile app doesn't always refresh on it's own. Most of the time, I need to manually download app data. This created an extra step for our agents in field, where the info is time critical. It also takes forever to set the whole CRM up, and onboarding was nearly a nightmare. It almost made sense to create a monthly budget just for onboarding and constant outside support for the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free version a try, but don't pay for it yet. They have a lot of bugs to fix still. If you're just getting started using a CRM though, this one will give you an idea of what one should look like.

I was intending to solve the problem of losing customers, and being able to mobilize or in field team. I didn't receive much benefit other than knowing that CRM's have the capabilities of tracking real progress for the in field rep... But they just need more time to develop.

Zoho review by <span>Nick H.</span>
Nick H.

"One of the easiest CRM systems to customise"

What do you like best?

We have used a number of different CRM systems over the years but never have really found one that ticked all the boxes until now. The best part of Zoho CRM is the ease of customisation behind the scenes. It is easy to add new modules and fields etc and then use those fields to kick off workflows. With our business, we have our leads that come in from our Wordpress sites (fairly easy to connect up) automatically added to our Leads module. Then based on their region, it routes the lead on a round robin to the relevant sales user.

Everything is importable and there are many ways to integrate Zoho CRM with other applications and services (Gmail, Office365 etc).

With regard to collaboration, Zoho CRM allows our sales team to quickly review our leads, prospects etc. But what is very useful is that it links directly to our email accounts. This then allows any of us to look at a lead, contact etc and find out who contacted them last and what was previously discussed.

Out of the box, they have thought of a lot of the modules that you will probably need (Forecasts, Documents, Accounts etc). Each can be tweaked or you can start from scratch. The choice is up to you.

It also doesn't need to be set up all at once. We have been using it for about 6 months and are finding new uses for it even now.

Great CRM system.

What do you dislike?

There are a few quirks here and there.

Each module has a key field for example, which you can't do a huge amount with as it is locked to being a text box. This means that when you add a something to the system, you need to give it an arbitrary title or number that makes the record unique perhaps. However, this may not be relevant and we haven't worked out how to auto-fill this.

Also, the "SalesInbox" module, which is Zoho CRM's email browser is a little confusing. But as it can auto store your emails directly from your email account, you don't really need to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have requirements that other CRM systems don't really support, Zoho CRM probably will. It doesn't take long to get your head around and once you get it, you can make it sing!

We use Zoho CRM for 6 main business purposes:

1) Inbound Leads automation

2) Deal-tracking

3) Contact and contact history storage

4) Support and Contract storage

5) Shared email archive

6) Quote generation

The benefits of this are that everything is in one place and connected. A customer account can be linked to a contract, that contract has serial numbers of all of the software/hardware sold in that deal with a list of every email back and forth. It also links to PandaDoc (Contract creation software) that can show you the Statement of works for the deal.

If it doesn't do it out of the box, there is probably a way of achieving it.

Zoho review by <span>William S.</span>
William S.

"There are much better choices..."

What do you like best?

The cost. That's literally it. It's rather cheap.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't a single that that Zoho CRM does to make it shine. Every other CRM I have used prior does everything Zoho does but better.

The UI is slow, clunky, and not ergonomic.

User roles and permissions are useless unless you are an Enterprise Edition user. Even then they are almost useless as well.

The email templates are nice but clunky to use... And the built in templates don't render properly in some email clients.

It is basically impossible to set up sensible record sharing rules.. Very basic functionality that is missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on an extremely tight budget, maybe consider using Zoho CRM. But you should probably look elsewhere first.

We are able to keep track of our customer records better than using paper or a Google Docs spreadsheet. Using the email templates we are able to send large quantities of emails quickly.

Zoho review by <span>Danielle O.</span>
Danielle O.

"One of the Best out there, but needs imrpovement"

What do you like best?

The mapping feature in this CRM is fantastic for maximizing time on the road.

What do you dislike?

You have to pay for to send additional emails each day - so for a business of 30+ people, you end up spending more per month than your regular monthly subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product if you need customer management. There are some cool features like being able to search the map by zip code, adding brands to a customer, etc. However, if you need to send out a massive amount of emails each day, then be prepared to spend a lot of extra cash. I like that you can chat with a customer service rep when you need help, instead of calling in. also, there's a really cool chat feature that you can use among teams, if you have them set up for you company.

Maximizing sales, being able to keep track of communication with customers

Zoho review by <span>Keely L.</span>
Keely L.

"Great CRM if your are tech savvy."

What do you like best?

Zoho can be tailored to suit your exact needs. Almost everything can be customized and tweaked to make sure it works for your business. The software has a mobile app as well and everything seems to sync to the app and email accounts seamlessly. The help section is great as is the customer service, you actually get to talk to someone and they are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

This software is definitely meant for a technologically savvy person or an office with an IT person that can help with set-up. While some of the basic functions are easy and intuitive to use and get started with, there are certain aspects that are complicated. The customer service is great but for those without mid level computer skills or better are going to have some difficulties setting up the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great CRM but very heavy on the set-up. I would recommend having a designated IT person help with the set-up.

I am able to organize my business, make sure that I don't lose any client information and sort out my leads from my current and past clients. It is easy to send messages to one or all of my clients, to create email templates to send out, even social media posts. The organizational benefits are amazing as is the automation. I can set-up tasks for myself, remind myself to keep in contact with certain clients and make sure that others on my team are doing what they need to do. All of these things are increasing production and efficiency.

Zoho review by <span>Jeffrey Lee N.</span>
Jeffrey Lee N.

"Our Zoho CRM Experience!"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM is "so" easy to use! If Big'ol Salesforce is the #1 CRM out there...I'd have to say Zoho CRM is giving them a Run For Their Money! But sometimes bigger is "not" better...being easy to use and fully customization is Key when using a CRM!

What do you dislike?

The "cost" for any of these types of service is usually the #1 factor of "dislikes". If you have a good sized company, and can keep under $1,000 annually for a Cloud Based CRM...Zoho CRM Professional is the Big Winner! I can't really say anything bad about all the features and power of this service, because its all Really Great! It's very easy to use, and totally worth at least trying out the "Free Trial", which never ends...its just limited to the "amount" of data you can store. And we used it for 1yr before we ran out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally give the "Free Trial" a try! We even used it for almost 1 Year before our commitment to annually purchase...in which it truly is not that expensive, especially if you chalk it up against Salesforce!

The problem of keeping track of current and potential clients has always been a challenge. Zoho CRM has really turned our perception of this challenge around. We Love It!

Zoho review by <span>Cortney L.</span>
Cortney L.

"Echo Daily Zoho Review"

What do you like best?

I liked that Zoho has a comprehensive platform. This allows for an easy understanding of the product use and capabilities on the front user end.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that on the back user end for the free version there is very little as far as customization of categories for leads and contacts. I would also prefer a system that allows me to customize my entire process and information needed specifically for our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to really study the back end admin user end when creating process.

Zoho CRM is one we've tested for our company to streamline our process with recruiting, prospecting and our merchant accounts. I believe Zoho has a great platform for all of the above and the ability to upload current or previous contacts as well as the integration abilities is fantastic.

Zoho review by <span>Gabriel S.</span>
Gabriel S.

"Decent accounting option"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this software is that it is very easy to use. It is possible to create many new contacts, campaigns, track events, track prospects, and keep myself on track with all sorts of activities. To be able to assign myself tasks for several months rom now is particularly nice for clients who are not eligible for their needs until the end of the year etc. All of this makes it quite comprehensive and useful.

What do you dislike?

Often times when I work from home or am on site at different marketing events, my information does not store. Also, often times the tracking information does not update quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a very useful tool that you and your team could definitely benefit from.

We track prospects, assign activities, prepare marketing campaigns, track effectiveness of campaigns etc.

Zoho review by <span>Matt J.</span>
Matt J.

"Useful software alongside Zoho Projects"

What do you like best?

As a Digital Marketing Agency that works with a number of clients on a retained basis, it is very useful to be able to group clients together and add the Client ID. I also like that we can add custom columns so I can see exactly what I need to see easily.

What do you dislike?

The Dashboard could be improved - although I can see information from clients, a small amount takes up a large space and there is no colour coding for different areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using this along with Zoho Projects if you are a project manager - the two work well together.

We have retained clients on a Support Contract - we use CRM to log upcoming opportunities/tasks that we work with them on. We also use this to add Opportunities of new clients - a real benefit is being able to update the stage we're at with the opportunity and view these by group.

Zoho review by <span>Matt M.</span>
Matt M.

"Zoho has been the building block on managing my business"

What do you like best?

Zoho's suite of products not only allow me and my team to manage the core of our daily tasks and goals on a daily basis but allows full clarity of what our "WHY" is that leads us to accomplishing major milestones. The ability to have a platform that offers so much at a price point so little (compared to many other CRMs in the market) is a huge win.

What do you dislike?

That others don't understand or know of the power of Zoho!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small or even large business, Zoho is what I would compare to the "up and coming", similar to if you were to purchase goods from a local business. The same look, feel and experience is what you should be aiming for. The large corporate CRMs available are great but supporting the "little guys" is what I enjoy and know they will take care of me time and time again, although it is not expected.

Project management has been a large turn key for us. I was disappointed that I did not utilize this tool prior. After using many different project management software products on the market I did not have the benefit or ability to correlate contacts, leads or potential deals with projects. This was a solution for this missed area of my business.

Zoho review by <span>Nickolas O.</span>
Nickolas O.

"Great lead and project management service even mobile!"

What do you like best?

I like the intricate level of customization available in Zoho the best. I can change the modules and fields to say exactly what I want them to in relation to my specific business. It is also very easy to make the customization!

What do you dislike?

I do not like some of the system required fields, because some are unrelated to what we do. I have to work around some of these, especially when mapping fields during converting leads to clients, accounts, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you try using Zoho, but plan to make some basic customization to see the full potential it can offer you. I also really the ability to setup and receive detailed email alerts when we enter a new lead in Zoho CRM. This service is really capable of a lot.

Since I discovered Zoho CRM, the companies I have used it with have become far more organized in customer resource management. Information for a potential or previous client is always easy to find, even when out in the field. We now even upload all critical job / lead related documents or links into Zoho CRM so they can be viewed anywhere!

Zoho review by <span>Troy B.</span>
Troy B.

"Zoho CRM customer review"

What do you like best?

The way it successfully track my whole pipeline efficiently and simply.

What do you dislike?

the way you have to add a contact to an opportunity or lead is very drawn out. it also doesn't track your calls to the connected phone number, when i say track i mean last dialled and if they answered or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use Zoho again and certainly recommend it to other business users, or business owners with a business development or recruitment team. it has an excellent user interface for tracking all aspects a business development executive or recruitment professional would need. , its the second form of tracking i have used, the previous was absolutely terrible, hard to use and terrible layout for all features i need.

Solving pipeline management and tracking. also scheduling of dates for clients and tracking all our clients developments to our needs

Zoho review by <span>Deidre E.</span>
Deidre E.

"Worst Customer Service EVER"

What do you like best?

The software isn't bad...when it works correctly!!!

What do you dislike?

We have been working with Zoho for the past two months, and this was the ONLY job of two interns that work 40 hours a week. The only problem we had with Zoho was that the data was incorrect. Every time we tried to update our data (as instructed by Jay from customer service), it would create duplicates. We started with 8,000 contacts and ended up with 24,000. We called SEVERAL times to get help in merging these contacts, and we got different answers from EVERY person we called. The people we talked to were very rude. They talked down to us, and never understood what we were trying to do. Eventually we had to wipe the entire database clean and start from scratch. Very disappointed in our experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just don't.

We are trying to help our salespeople be more efficient with the doctors they visit. It is a very user-friendly software, but our experience has just been way to painful to sick with them.

Zoho review by <span>Carl K.</span>
Carl K.

"Great features at an affordable price for a small business."

What do you like best?

Flexibility, integration points, connection to other tools in the suite. API makes the data accessible from custom integration. Ability to customize with additional data fields. Logical hierarchical database design.

What do you dislike?

Some quirky aspects of the way data is organized. Although the screen layout is flexible, there is no good way to design truly custom screens without writing my own applications and interfacing through the API. Can be time consuming to find the best way to use features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho CRM is an economical CRM application with more features and integration points than most users will need. Utilizing a true CRM application for sales management allows you to measure your sales activity and results.

CRM in general keeps me organized to ensure I follow up with sales leads and stay connected with my referral sources. Use it to plan my sales staff activities.

Zoho review by <span>Austin S.</span>
Austin S.

"Decent Product, Ecosystem Strategy Makes It Challening"

What do you like best?

Zoho is a solid CRM. It's pretty easy to use and scales with a small business as they (hopefully) become a bigger business. It has most of the CRM functionality that's commonplace in the market, and is pretty customizable. The pricing is reasonable as well.

What do you dislike?

Zoho hardly integrates with anybody, and they do it on purpose. They have a whole set of add-on apps they want you to buy to compliment your CRM. Some, such as customer service, seem to be decent. Others, such as "marketing automation" are an absolute joke. Their marketing capabilities are truly terrible. You can make it work with a Zapier integration to connect it to real marketing tools, but it adds complexity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time thinking through the roadmap of your business beyond CRM. Their ecosystem strategy may never limit you, or, it may drive you nuts. Evaluate beyond the CRM, as the other apps aren't nearly as good.

An affordable CRM that we wouldn't outgrow in a year. It's a good product to manage leads and opps, and get reporting out of.

Zoho review by <span>Imran M.</span>
Imran M.

"Best Way to manage your leads and sales "

What do you like best?

It has very friendly user interface and have all functions which we need to manage sales leads. You can assign the leads and change the status very easily.

What do you dislike?

There is no big drowback in it but just design of dashboard can be imporved a bit. As it looks very basic and rest there are nothing to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend ZOho CRM to all IT sales teams. Its very easy to use and saves lot of time.

I have been using for managing sales leads and i found it very useful and easy to use. Earlier i was just managing excel files which was a tough task but since the time i started using zoho crm. It has become much wasy for me.

I can see leads and even filter them category wise and status wise.

Zoho review by <span>Rachel E.</span>
Rachel E.

"Great software to stay organized"

What do you like best?

Zoho is very easy to use and it's got a ton of different options to use for keeping leads updated. Also a very easy way to stay on top of scheduled calls & events.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about Zoho. The only problem I have ever had with it was a few times some scheduled events randomly disappeared. Other than that - it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software that will help keep your employees, or yourself, organized with all of the different accounts they are working - I would highly recommend Zoho. Also very easy to learn & use.

Keeping leads organized and staying on top of prioritizing them. It's been a great way to stay on top of clients and helping us to make sure no events are missed.

Zoho review by <span>Hannah V.</span>
Hannah V.

"A great value-great customization options"

What do you like best?

We have a very unique Sales process that is difficult to support via out of the box CRM setups. Zoho allowed us to create custom modules that spoke directly to our users and helped create automation around a process that was already in use at our company.

What do you dislike?

Certainly there are a lot of kinks for this product. As an admin, my biggest issue is with the lack of visibility and control of users through an admin login. You cannot ghost users to setup their dashboards/email sync and to offboard employees properly, you have to go only through their login to create an IMAP sync via a unique mobile number. Another issue we have pretty consistently is with Zoho's API, there are common failures related to Zoho making changes that they do not communicate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of users or need to CRM to execute a high volume of technical tasks, this is likely not for you.

We have been able to house our claims, pricing, sales, face-to-face meetings, and account review processes in Zoho. We initially started with only sales, but saw a lot of value in connected Zoho with as much as we could across our business to increase visibility and automation.

Zoho review by <span>Jason P.</span>
Jason P.

"Zoho puts every interaction in one spot and connects your company to every customer."

What do you like best?

Zoho has spent years developing a full-service business suite that manages internal and external customers as well as tracks your finances. With Zoho One you get nearly 50 separate apps designed to manage all aspects of your business. HRIS for HR, Marketing, Sales, and Support. It's all there.

What do you dislike?

The word processor is a little buggy and takes some getting used to but replaces Microsoft word.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at all the ways Zoho embeds your operating system into things like your website, customer surveys and email marketing campaigns.

I run pre & post sales of every client and track every marketing interaction while using it to find and manage staff. It is truly a one-stop shop for all your business admin needs for $30 user/month. Look at Zoho One.

Zoho review by <span>Nick L.</span>
Nick L.

"exposed our company data AND refused to move admin access from a sacked employee to the owner!"

What do you like best?

the features and software is fantastic, but this is a very serious issue and makes it worthless.

What do you dislike?

we employed an IT guy as our administrator, made him the admin user. we later had to sack him and then informed zoho and after a week of chasing and sending them proof of ownership, letter headed letters and even being the card holder that has paid for the service since day 1 they are refusing to give me access to my own account as admin until they have spoken with my ex employee?!?!?! it took them a week to even disable his login! god knows how much sensitive data has been stolen in that time!!! SERIOUS NEGLIGENCE !

Recommendations to others considering the product

dont use them if you value ownership of your own services or data is important to you

Zoho review by <span>SIE C.</span>
SIE C.

"Best CRM in the market"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive.

The interface is friendly but colours may be improved or user may change them.

Every user can have their contacts so we can know who contacted them.

You can connect CRM with other Zoho apps (like reports) to have everything in the same place.

The MDO webinars for Zoho are really useful.

What do you dislike?

In free version you are not allowed to send multiple emails.

If you send a mail through Zoho and that person answers you, it arrives to gmail, not to zoho so answer is not recorded.

To import contacts, if they are a lot (can't remember the exact number) you have to cut the database in two because free version does not allow you to upload many contacts at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There a lot of tutorials in the internet by Zoho or by MDO but as a lot of people use it, there are also from other people.

Consider more Zoho apps because having verything in the same place is really good and secure.

The support they provide is really good because they really worry and try to solve your problems.

We use Zoho CRM to keep in touch with our customers, to know what they bought, what can they buy, when do we need to call or contact them or if they are being profitable.

We also use it for keeping our contacts together and in order.. for the directors is easy to access to them when they are away from the office, through their iPhone.

Zoho review by <span>Raian P.</span>
Raian P.

"Not recommended for complex requirements and technology companies"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM is versatile in the sense that within its own product, it's fairly customizable and has most of the features a CRM should have.

What do you dislike?

- E-mail storage space is limited (but also used redundantly if you`re a Google Apps user) for attaching e-mails to records, leaving you no choice except paying for a Zoho Mail subscription.

- Customer support is very bad.

- UI is not the best.

- UX is very bad.

- Lack (or quality) of integrations.

- Native integration with its e-mail product (Campaigns) is limited.

A use of a CRM should be standard in any modern organization taking customer experience, marketing and sales seriously. Zoho CRM helps our sales and marketing team keep track of lead and contact history, but honestly, the hassle working with Zoho has outweighed the benefits of its product.

Zoho review by <span>Darwin N.</span>
Darwin N.

"Good working tools."

What do you like best?

Very good and clear solution for all my clients. Perfect to manage all information and steps. The best software to build a good list of customers. Great work in chat.

What do you dislike?

I like to work with this good platform. But I guess a solution can be much easy. Will be nice to access all information faster. Good support service and always ready to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software has a nice look and easy to use. It is simple to understand and work with it. Perfect for marketing. Great work with access from any devices.

Great tools to make all of our work more powerful. It is perfect that I now can be more focused on our need for work. Also we are reading feedback from our customer and that makes our job productive.

Zoho review by <span>Yaron K.</span>
Yaron K.

"Good CRM from sales and Operation teams"

What do you like best?

cost wise i think its one of the cheapest CRM platform .

web interface is good and easy to understand - causing training time for new workers to be fairly short .

so many options - i am sure we are not using all of what Zoho has to offers ( i know they have some plugin that for sure we are not using )

performance - big +

What do you dislike?

First step may take some time as there are so many options that you sometimes lose yourself - i would really like if there was a good wizard for the setup.

sometimes when there are new updates we feel like its a big buggy - but that only happened a few times - lately its much better .

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a great tool for small and medium companies , bigger size companies i suspect will go with tools like salesforce as it has more features - but again in salesforce you can loose yourself and Zoho is pretty user friendly , i would recommend to try it as the pricing is not high and you can gain a lot in your organization if you choose to use it .

managing our leads and customers - instead of using emails only to follow up on whats going on with customers and lead - we now have a place where we can create leads where the sales can take them and update the system what happened ( did they turn into customers / did the sale fail and so on )

Zoho review by <span>Darrell E.</span>
Darrell E.

"7 Sequence Introduction"

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that I was able to do some A/B testing to start while developing my sales process, now I have a way better idea of what to expect and how to continue A/B testing.

Now I like the fact that I have the seven email sequence uploaded and approved.

There will be an email sent out on the following days

Day 1

Day 3

Day 7

Day 14

Day 21

Day 30

Day 45

What do you dislike?

It took a little while to understand the whole program. It needs more real life examples of it being used. It could use a lot more case studies. The system is quite advanced, there is a lot to learn, I would suggest they have a list of steps in cloud bubble for those that are new to the system.

They need someone who is new to set-up the word clouds, I would be happy to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make sure you do your homework on the different things that can be done with Zoho and match it up to what you need and what you can monitor.

I am saving time and expect to be able scale very quickly once I have done a better job of developing the right sales process.

I really like the fact that my email automation system is on auto pilot for the next 45 days.

I now have to create/match the actions required from the emails to a CRM. Making sure all the steps needed are in place when it comes to follow up and connected with lead.

Zoho review by <span>Bryon Q.</span>
Bryon Q.

"A great CRM product that takes time to learn"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM tools make our entire workflow easier to manage. I has a ton of features, yet the price is reasonable. The self-service portals are a nice feature. The product usability is quite good. It's easy to collaborate with team members using live chat. It integrates well with the Zoho suite of programs and provide a great experience. Zoho CRM makes it especially easy to find the last communication and pick up right where you left off with any lead, deal or client.

What do you dislike?

It has a certain learning curve due to the abundance of features. Customer support team is okay but can be better. Also round the clock support would be great. They could come up with a subscription service instead of pay as you go plan. Importing data from another CRM is not as easy as it sounds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't like something now, submit feedback and wait a little while, and it might appear. You may like that there are multiple billing levels available, so the system will scale with your business, or even better check out Zoho One for a simple and affordable solution to even more of Zoho services.

We are able to immediately start saving time working through leads, while continuing to improve and hone our sales experience and then our customer experience by integrating with our accounting system and ticketing systems.

Zoho review by <span>Nathan K.</span>
Nathan K.

"When its good its good, when it goes pear shaped Zoho are nowhere to be seen!"

What do you like best?

It does everything you would expect of a CRM.

What do you dislike?

The back end tech support is beyond disgusting! Firstly I had to wait until 11am ISD time for a developer to arrive. A multinational tech company without a developer onsite until 11am IDS? Righty O! Then I was told the fix they needed to do would take all night. In the mean time, my payroll system which is rooted in Zoho, won't run. During their time promised to update I am met with lie after lie from 'tech support'. There is never a manager available if you have an issue, they are either out, or on a call. Typical stone walling, treating the customers like mushrooms!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If like me you are researching possible CRM providers, consider the tech support reviews. For low level tech support like how to use this, or where do I find that, they are great. When things go really bad, they are no help at all...

Like any CRM, it solves a lot of problems. However, when you have a REAL problem, with there back end, they stone wall you, leaving you to pick up the pieces. Meanwhile, like an idiot, you keep paying them USD$1,000 per month...

Zoho review by <span>Daron G.</span>
Daron G.

"Best CRM"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite things about Zoho CRM is the user interface. I have been a customer for a while and they continue to innovate and stay up on design.

I also enjoy the ease at which I can enter a lead as opposed to a customer. Their search function is great and I have been able to find what I needed rather quickly just by utilizing the search function.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a stronger social media integration but it is not a deal killer by any means.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is a top-notch CRM that should be considered for anyone that is serious about a quality CRM.

Zoho has simplified the CRM process for me. I have used Salesforce, Salesflare and many others but I continue to come back to Zoho. Their support is also top-notch!

Zoho review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Their supports is a total nightmare"

What do you like best?

There isn't much that I like about Zoho. I have more complaints than likes, but the simplicity of Zoho compared to other CRM systems is a positive. This CRM is capable of being setup by anybody that has some basic fundamentals of what a CRM is as well as basic knowledge on web-based software.

What do you dislike?

Their support is absolutely horrible. They offer a live chat when you are logged in. When you live chat, you always get the same people over and over again, which makes me think they don't have much of a team. I've been in chat conversations while the agent is chatting with other people and gets my conversation mixed up with another. The chat representatives are slow to respond, don't have much knowledge about the product and have no empowerment to make a change if something is wrong with their system. They sometimes fall asleep at their keyboard and don't respond to the chats. Their entire organization is full of employees that don't care. It is unbelievable at how unorganized the entire Zoho organization is. Nobody can do anything when there are issues. Their application has tons of bugs and when you clearly provide them with the proper information on how to replicate the bug they still spend hours in a remote session clicking on the same buttons over and over again. This is the definition of insanity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need support, STAY AWAY. Although they provide free support, which most other companies don't, do not count on the support to be of any quality. I'd rather have NO support than the support that Zoho provides. Administration of the users are a nightmare. Their applications are so fragmented, its like they have 20 different product teams that don't even know the other products exist. Good look keeping track of your employees and what products they have access to, because that's not possible. And if an employee wants to access a product they do not have access to, it asks them to create a new organization portal to try the product. Now you have a bunch of portals from other employees that you cannot manage because they've now created their own organization. If you want to prolong your life, stay FAR AWAY from Zoho.

The CRM software helps keep communication centralized in one place. If it is not in Zoho, then it didn't happen! Problems are being solved with Zoho, but not to the extent that I would want them to be. There are other CRM software out there that do a much better job, but may be out of the budget for small businesses.

Zoho review by <span>Mehdi A.</span>
Mehdi A.

"Best and intuitive CRM out there"

What do you like best?

zoho crm is easy to use, learning curve is very fast, minimalist design, mobile application available, the dashboard is very clearly design and helful to get the most important notifications and information at the first glance

What do you dislike?

some bugs that can occur sometimes but the program is patched several times per month, some improvement can also be done on the reports part and the charts

Recommendations to others considering the product

get it you will like it and as soon as you get hold of how it works (and it's very quick and easy to learn) you won't do business again without Zoho CRM

leads and clents follow up, contacts and sales information. the benefits i got from zoho crm is that i have everything organized in one place, easy access and with the notification and the mobile app i can have the information i need in a second

Zoho review by <span>Gil B.</span>
Gil B.

"Organization of contacts "

What do you like best?

Perfect and easy to be with contacts.Good job that I always receive a signal about sales.Always make me more organized.So fun to see who is in chat, catch visitors and making them into leads.

What do you dislike?

Good Software but time to time become harder to me.Take time to get it right. Will be much better if some description will be easy to understand.But I like to be with it every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and pretty nice design.Quite good marketing tools. Good work with mobile devices. I would give the advice to have and use this product.

It keeps us moving on.To be one strong team.To monitoring our contacts and get feedback from them. Much save our dealy working routine. Makes more satisfied.

Zoho review by Administrator

"Easy to use and great product support"

What do you like best?

The layout is very easy to understand with limited training. They have great videos on how to on their zoho you tube channel. Also a lot of videos to access various subjects.. great content and the modules all work well for us, it made a big impact on how we run our business

What do you dislike?

Some of the modules have limited fields. It has to do with the level of subscription and it is a bit frustrating. The more we learn about it the more we want to use the capabilities and i believe that we still need to spend more money to get to the next level of applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely compare with other applications. A lot of choices in this market. Take the time to go through a demonstration online to review and ask questions

Constant contact with our customers. History of their purchases and communication between us and our team members

Zoho review by <span>Jonathan T.</span>
Jonathan T.

"Complete CRM"

What do you like best?

Zoho has many modules which help make the sale flow helpful, including the ability to make and send quotes, sales orders, and invoices. It is an easy all in one system for tracking all of these different items for reference and followup.

What do you dislike?

The interface is better but still not as slick as other solutions. Overall Zoho has more features than other options but does not have the polish or is intuitive to use like others such as Pipeline. I think I would use the application more if it were more enjoyable to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is a great product and recommended, the more data you enter the more benefit you will receive.

Ability to track contacts, quotes, and sales orders long term. We find it fills more gaps than other CRMs because of its many features.

Zoho review by <span>Ronald P.</span>
Ronald P.

"Great CRM management system"

What do you like best?

I created a Zoho CRM for our company to use to track and monitor active prospects and sales data. I used the free version and honestly it works wonders.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if can be very general and some things you may like to see and some things not. But for a free version, it covered pretty much everything I need from a business perspective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a great CRM management system, use this. Seriously.

We can keep track of all our prospects now live so everyone can see from different logins and anything we save is all linked together like a shared file program. It save hundreds of hours of time.

Zoho review by <span>Pankaj P.</span>
Pankaj P.

"A User Friendly and Simplified CRM Tool"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM is one of the most simplified CRM I have come across in my Sales Career: Few of the benefits of Zoho CRM are:

1. It can be easily integrated with other internet applications like email accounts, accounting tools, marketing platforms.

2. Custom reports are highly useful and insightful from analytics perspective.

What do you dislike?

Zoho has few disadvantages as compared to leading CRM tools like Salesforce, Hubspot:

1. There could be duplicate leads created which could lead redundant data. There are no cross-checks.

2. While bulk data is uploaded, the response rate of Zoho CRM is comparatively slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho CRM is the best for tool in terms of return on investment. Benefits are so huge as compared to price you pay. And it's very simplified for new users.

We are using for Business development vertical and we manage our Sales and client's data on Zoho CRM platform. Being one of the most cost effective tool, it's helping us to streamline our Sales Processes, better visibility across the Sales team about the ongoing Sales development and actual vs planned Sales performance analysis too.

Zoho review by <span>John Cornelius M.</span>
John Cornelius M.

"It can be better, but that's with anything!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the customization organization. Highly mold able to suit the particular business and business operations. The price is right that is for sure. It has a lot of features for the price and could be a useful tool for a small business who doesn't have the funding for a more in-depth CRM

What do you dislike?

Customer service is not great, the help desk and support documents need to be easier to retrieve. The support or help system needs to be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What I don't like about the CRM is that email campaigns and invites from Zoho are more likely to be blocked by spam filters. I still haven't been able to get around this issue. I have had to follow up with most of the individuals I reach out to

I like to see how long my customers have been with me or the ones that are more active than others. I reward them by sending them gift cards from their favorite places to shop.

Zoho review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"A bit of a learning curve, but surprisingly easy and flexible."

What do you like best?

Maybe it's just because we'd never had a true CRM or sales process before we adoped Zoho, but we've been pleasantly surprised with how powerful and flexible it is. We use the CRM functions to manage our client information, but we really love it for managing Deals (our sales pipeline). It's very easy to move people through the process, see how long people have lingered in a certain column, etc. And, Zoho allows you to customize the process, adding and renaming columns as you need. We sync it with Zoho Campaigns to keep our potential leads organized into different lists.

What do you dislike?

There's not much we don't love, except that there are so many features we haven't even explored yet. It's almost too feature rich to really take advantage of everything.

We use this for our sales and CRM. This helps us ensure that our leads are organized, tagged, and moved appropriately through our sales pipeline. Previously, we had just been relying on memory and had missed a lot of opportunities.

Zoho review by <span>Marycruz F.</span>
Marycruz F.

"Some apps are great!"

What do you like best?

I currently use the invoicing feature in Zoho on a regular basis because it not only provides me with invoice templates, it allows me to easily share those invoices straight from the app with my e-mail contacts and can generate reports based on any parameters I set about what my income is during a certain time period.

What do you dislike?

Years ago I briefly used an app within Zoho to input a large amount of contacts for a project I was working on. While the app was great for inserting basic information, it didn't really go above and beyond the function a simple address book might have, and I ended up leaving Zoho to use a different web-based software with more intuitive features. For example, in Zoho, I could put in names, numbers, addresses, and notes for each contact, but I couldn't group or tag contacts, link contacts with one another if they were related in some way, or post comments under contacts--all very necessary for this particular project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend trying it out, especially if you frequently create invoices and need a way to share and store those invoices indefinitely. There are also a lot of other apps that I'm sure are just as convenient and effective that certainly couldn't hurt to test out.

As an independent contractor, Zoho has given me a free and easy way to create, share, and file my invoices--all in one fell swoop. It's saved me time by quickly generating reports, and it's given me a lot of peace of mind to know all of my information is stored safely.

Zoho review by <span>Javier M.</span>
Javier M.

"Zoho CRM help me to control my business"

What do you like best?

IT is very easy to mange all the sales life cycle and get instantly information in the open potentials or the leads that are not conntacted yet, so you can focus in the rigth direction to grow your business. All the information you can overview in a single dashboard let you know how sales are running.

What do you dislike?

We have used Zoho CRM for more than 5 years and every day i like more, so actually i don`t have dislikes with this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version to know all the possibilities you have. If you are samall business (less than 10 people) may be you can stay in the free version for ever and you get in control of your business.

Major problem Zoho CRM resolve is to have all your business informationin in one place, accesible any where any time. Permits to take the control of how your business is doing. I can efficiently control my purchase orders, track the information for each customer and his history, how many clients are attended by each sales representative and also our current vendors or suppliers. The task module permits instantly create work orders or plann an activity with the final customer. Also, I am the adminsitrator of the application, so when a new field, report or update any setting in the app is very simple and in a coupleof minutes every body is working witht he new changes.

Zoho review by Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment
Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Easy to use CRM for small to mid-sized business"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM was very easy to setup, and easy has a simply UI.

Getting started took about one full business day, but after that the software takes care of itself. Setting up workflows was much easier to understand and implement compared to SalesForce, which was a huge plus for us.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functionality of the workflows, specifically the templates, are not intuitive. If a template is created for a specific function (i.e. Deals), it cannot be used for another module (i.e. Leads). In some cases, templates for Deals and leads can be similar for us, so having to create both from scratch was tedious and really unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial first. It doesn't have everything that SalesForce has, so make sure it has what YOU need before you make the switch.

Tracking communication with our customers has always been a hurdle. Now, it's easy to not only see all calls and emails to our customers, but also be able to what's being sent. Everyone being on the same page has saved us time and Money.

The workflows are worth every penny (Enterprise Edition). Once the rules of the workflow are triggered, there are automatically generated emails, follow ups, and tasks. It takes a little time to setup, but once you do, it runs smoothly and effortlessly.

Zoho review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Great for CRM and analytics - for the beginner!"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM really does seem to have it all - great security, the ability to collaborate with other users, analytics (which are VERY useful for a growing one-person operation/small business!), a well-designed mobile app... I'm very impressed with all this.

What do you dislike?

The interface/design is not as user-friendly/intuitive as I would like as a newbie to this sort of application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared that the interface isn't as intuitive as others out there, but the features offered, including the customer service and the mobile app, can't be beat! Very responsive and helpful customer service team via help desk...but do note, the free version does not afford you the ability to utilize their telephone customer service/support.

I'm just starting to use Zoho CRM, though I've used their mail service for almost two years now. I anticipate Zoho CRM being very helpful to my small business mostly in the way of tracking leads, and analytics in general.

Zoho review by <span>James B.</span>
James B.

"Good for start ups and Micro Businesses"

What do you like best?

I like the fact you can manage your clients pretty easily. The sales forecasting and reporting features are very good and its pretty straight forward to administrate. It was very good for 2 members of staff.

What do you dislike?

The calendar and integrations are extremely limiting, the costs as well compared to other basic CRMs are quite expensive. The tech support is pretty bad, alot of it is self service with canned answered. The creating of reports isn't straight forward. If you where running through tasks due to each user having a different filter preference you couldn't run it in order as the task where set to individuals than companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve the user experience by making it easier to customise things. The calendar didn't allow you to do much. With tasks you should allow people to add multiple people if more than one person is working on a task and you should be able to tag people in tasks. The sales pipeline you should be able to create reports better and also create easy to view dashboards which you can't now.

It helped us to gain a semi accurate sales pipeline and forcast on sales. It may it also for us to manage projects better by putting tasks in. However it was very difficult to tailor the process to meet you business needs.

Zoho review by User in Internet

"Very powerful CRM"

What do you like best?

- Allows you to automate many company sales processes and lead follow-ups.

- Very customizable. You can use Zoho for any type of business.

- Easy to create forms and embed them into your website in order to get leads to automatically show on the CRM.

- The free version has a lot of powerful tools.

What do you dislike?

- Email templates are hard to customize. Would like to see a builder more powerful, similar to Mailchimp's.

- Has a high learning curve. There are so many customization and options, that sometimes it can feel overwhelming.

- Sometimes it can be a little bit buggy.

We implement a lot of forms on various clients websites. Using a couple of Wordpress plugins it's very easy to connect the forms with Zoho CRM. By this implementation, we have greatly increased the number of leads our clients receive on a monthly basis.

Zoho review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"ZOHO- a Great CRM for efficient and effective business growth."

What do you like best?

I love the ease of using Zoho, I can access Zoho CRM from any smartphone or computer allowing me to work and notate contacting clientele while traveling. Zoho's 2017 edition is a superb improvement, again being extremely user friendly for Zoho clients.

What do you dislike?

I need to be able to revert Client accounts back to Leads. Is there anyway to do this without my having to manually change accounts to leads? & I created a Template. I sent the allowed emails one day & went back the next day to send more, I could not find the template in the template folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is the best CRM I've worked with in my Sales Career. It was a 'starter CRM' for the company I am now with but it was the best decision my boss could have made when choosing a CRM!

The benefits I've realized again are the ease of the CRM. The mass email contact functions are extremely helpful as well. Zoho is a great all around CRM that is extremely well organized and allows me to keep track of my clients.

Zoho review by <span>Andrew D.</span>
Andrew D.

"All encompassing, but not the most user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that there is almost anything that you could imagine in the CRM that zoho provides.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is everything possible in this CRM because it can be a little hard to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that Zoho CRM is wonderful for new companies that are just starting out. It has a ton of features and integrations that can be used in order to really get your business going. However, there is definitely a draw back with that as well. With so many features means that you have to learn how to use everything and use it well. That could be a problem for most considering that it is not the most intuitive software to use. Everything is modularized, meaning that nothing is truly connected in a way that is truly easy for the user to navigate. I would love it if it was more streamlined and connected so that you don't have to cycle through ten different web apps.

We are solving the problem of internet marketing and controlling our sales pipeline with this software.

Zoho review by <span>Rachel C.</span>
Rachel C.

"A pretty good CRM for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM has much of the same functionality you'd find with Salesforce. If you're looking for a way to manage contacts and opportunities, then Zoho has you covered. They also offer integrations with other Zoho platforms for services like email marketing.

What do you dislike?

It's all in the implementation, as with most CRMs. It's very easy for Zoho records to get crowded, and just like with all CRMs, the information gets quickly outdated unless you have very detail-oriented sales staff who are on top of updating records all the time.

Integrations with other popular platforms for marketing and sales (such as MailChimp) are either overly basic or non-existent, so if you're looking for an all-in-one sales and marketing automation platform, Zoho isn't your best bet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you set up your contacts and opportunities with all the fields of information you might possibly want (without bloating everything). That way, it's easier moving forward to incorporate info for big data than to retroactively try to add fields.

Zoho offers visibility into sales opportunities and existing business contacts at a low cost.

Zoho review by <span>Khairul B.</span>
Khairul B.

"One of the Best for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, connectivity to outside apps (Google Apps for business, Ring Central) and the search function

What do you dislike?

White the new version has some great new features (seeing when a client opens an email), it is also harder to find the customization modules and I hate that Events I create automatically are marked as closed when the date arrives. Sometimes events do not actually occur, or I have to get to them the next day - I use events to do important tasks. I want to be able to mark it closed. I want to be able to mark any activity closed in a very fast, easy way... just a check, done. Also, with the activities would show in the calendar, not just events. Wish I could see what my team member sees on her calendar, especially when we share an event.

I run a small business and I evaluated many, if not all of the CRM's available to small companies. By far, Zoho offered the greatest functionality, ease of customization and overall value in price. Zoho offers the ability to create mail merge templates - one of my criteria when choosing a CRM - few others if any offer this. Also, I love that I can see when a client or prospect has opened or read an email, right from the application. Reporting features are fantastic too! I was even able to add a Zoho code to my website so now all new leads come directly into Zoho and receive an email immediately from me. Overall, I can now contact my prospects faster and close sales faster. I can manage my clients better with great detail right on their records and my one team member and I can better communicate through the CRM and even assign each other tasks. Although I highly recommend it, I do wish Zoho had live Chat Help. Takes a bit to get a response when you need help. That said, overall, best CRM, best value for small businesses that want to see and understand where their business is related to sales, sales pipeline, and customer management.Functionality: Mail merges, email templates, customization, reporting

Zoho review by <span>Jimmy W.</span>
Jimmy W.

"When you've got a million great features, sometimes you don't a single killer feature"

What do you like best?

As far as CRMs go, this is incredibly customizable, very stable, and features the ability to get super duper granular when it comes to assigning permissions for various fields. For example, on certain client accounts I can see 90% of the information contained in their listing (retainer amount, start date, Wordpress logins, etc.) but I can't see FTP credentials or server logins. This gives each department great control and provides an extra layer of security.

I also love their FREE email (which I use on two different personal domains.) It's so simple to set up and integrates seamlessly with any mail app you use (POP or IMAP.) You can set up 25 different users, each user gets 5GB in their email, and it's free forever. Absolute no-brainer.

What do you dislike?

Honestly Zoho is so customizable and so potentially robust that we tried to use it for everything it could be used for (email integration, task tracking, etc.) In the end, the CRM is what really shone through and we found other software to handle the other stuff better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, I would just recommend using this as a great CRM and/or taking advantage of its free personal and business email hosting. Both are exceptionally good and well worth using. Most of its other features are not quite as good as you can get from more dedicated competitor SaaS programs.

We originally tried to solve every problem in the book, but in the end we've come to use Zoho as just a really great CRM.

Zoho review by <span>Rachel G.</span>
Rachel G.

"Small business CRM in the Zoho Realm of products"

What do you like best?

In the past few years, our company had built a system through SalesForce for dealing with support tickets, projects, calendars, etc. We used another software for accounting, none of which linked together at all. Not to mention we paid out the nose for our subscriptions.

With Zoho CRM I love how projects, deals, contacts, invoices, quotes, etc are all brought together seamlessly for nowhere near the exorbitant cost we were paying before. In one package (Zoho CRM) I can access deals and projects, create invoices or quotes directly under the project, manage our account and contacts, and view/manage the calendars for all of us.

What do you dislike?

Some of the terminology has taken some getting used to. There are some items we've changed the wording on to match our typical usage, others (deals) we've molded in as new vocabulary for our workload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make great use of the trials to see if it is right for your company. Also, work with all of the Zoho products together. It's quite the glue to our business at this point.

The ability to co-locate invoices and quotes within the same program as our projects. Managing calendars that also sync directly with Google Calendars and all of our mobile devices. Keep up with activities and billable hours as they relate to specific projects.

Zoho review by <span>Maxime L.</span>
Maxime L.

"Tracking made easy"

What do you like best?

It is easy to track and organize leads. Reminders and tasks are simple to do and it makes the tool very useful for the sales team.

What do you dislike?

There's no tracking of the reasons why we lost a costumer. It would be very useful to have a feature to track and count the different reasons when a client declines an offer.

The feature to see leads in the funnel is not "awesome" yet. It is missing some statuses and filters to keep things organized enough.

We add difficulty to track information of all our leads. This tool made it really easy to see who's responsible for every lead and what their status is.

Zoho review by <span>Erik J.</span>
Erik J.

"Fast and Easy set up!"

What do you like best?

Wow! Talk about easy to set up. I have previously reviewed and used a similar CRM. With the other one you needed a lot of time to figure out how to use it, not the case at all with Zoho. Very very easy. They really thought about the customer first and designing an awesome UX!

What do you dislike?

More custom functionality, ie: building custome pages. I am sure there is a way but not sure how, yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it’s free to do so. That’s what we did and then converted it over. Very easy to use!

We are using it to track our sales, Human Resources, recurring subscription billing and more!

Zoho review by <span>Chastin J. M.</span>
Chastin J. M.

"Zoho CRM Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is extremely customizable to your specific needs. The infrastructure is built in a way that allows any business owner to hop right in or change things for their specific needs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the price of it for when you have a larger team. I can understand some type of large pricing for one user but when you get into teams of 5-6 people or more, there should be some sort of bulk pricing so that it's not super expensive to place a whole team on the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trial for a while and see if it can work for your business before committing. It seems to have all features that I could want. The only drawback is that to unlock most of the features that would make life the easiest, you will spend a good amount of money.

I am solving transparency in my business. Since there are a few people on my team, I need to know what is going on at all times with everyone's accounts. Zoho allows me to see that.

Zoho review by <span>Alexander K.</span>
Alexander K.

"Great product for a very reasonable price"

What do you like best?

I think the best part about Zoho CRM is it's low price and ability to integrate with other tools they are providing. Also, the tool is very customizable.

What do you dislike?

Steep learning curve - so many things to learn in the beginning. Though ample video tutorials make things better. Don't expect to have everything set up for you, especially if you want to use other Zoho tools, like email marketing, surveys, etc. you will have to set everything up on your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to spend some time setting up everything and having a flexible tool, definitely check it out. Especially if you want to use their other tools. It's not perfect but is good for its price.

Storing and managing all the data about our customers and leads, as well as tracking their actions on our website and with regards to email campaigns and scoring leads.

Zoho review by <span>Tanner W.</span>
Tanner W.

"Highly recommend trying Zoho"

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to connect w/Zappier for lead management. Easy to manage. Clean interface...The workflow seems to work great so far. I'd highly recommend trying it out. As for now, the cost seems very manageable. The notifications have really helped as well, especially as I'm trying to make sure myself and others are keeping on top of leads coming in.

What do you dislike?

Nothing out of the ordinary, just a normal learning curve but doesn't seem to be too complex. Just my own personal learning curve ;) There's a few fields that are a little harder than others to find, but probably no more than other CRM's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend giving this a try. We started with a free trial and ended up working well with what we're doing. If you're looking for a CRM to track leads, I'd recommend giving Zoho a shot. Has a very clean interface, pretty easy learning curve, and more options than you'll probably ever need to be able to use. Try it out and see what you think. Hopefully it will be as helpful for you as it has been for us.

Being able to assign tasks and keep track of multiple steps going on. The lead management has worked well so far and it's been easy to assign leads to support agents. The notifications have also been very helpful to help our agents stay on top of leads as they're building up. Hopefully you'll find as much value in it as we have.

Zoho review by <span>Julia C.</span>
Julia C.

"Using Zoho CRM in Russia"

What do you like best?

Love everything about Zoho: user friendly, easy to upload data from Excel (avoid manual data entry), easy to design layout and add fields to a lead / contact / account etc,, easy to search, easy to filter our required contacts, easy to do targeted email lists and send out targeted communication to potential customers. Helps to track your progress with this or that potential customer, helps to plan your activities, helps make sales plans with timings for the deals closing. And it is very convinient to get notifications on what other users have done in Zoho since my last logon.

What do you dislike?

Hard to say. Please take into account we are a small subsidiary of an american SAAS and consulting company in Russia, there're only 2 of us. For such a small business this is just a perfect tool. Don't know if a larger company would find Zoho CRM feeting their needs. The only question I could put here is why do I get a notification when primary owner of access to Zoho is with my Boss, and he's supposed to get notifications that his credit card is expring and he needs to update his payment details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We manage around 4.500 contacts/leads in Zoho CRM, it is only 2 of us. For our case it is the perfect tool not just to track progress, but do emailing and communicate to the groups of contacts, This allows really targeted messages and brings rather good responce rate.

We use Zoho CRM for tracking our potential customers contacts, leads, send out promo papers and invites to webinars, and then follow the customer right to the deal closure / contract signing. Extremely time saving. Allows actually to do the job, keep the focus, have a clear understanding on what needs to be done, not spend much time on manual tracking, reporting, etc.

Zoho review by <span>Emeka O.</span>
Emeka O.

"user friendly and automation of sales process done perfectly."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Being the head of inside sales, I have a team of inside sales people who interact with leads on a daily basis and updating of information, passing it on to sales and then sales conversion to a Potential is done seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations on the layout, fields, conditional layouts which can be worked on. If we go on to a higher version then there are some of it which can be overcome, but the conditional layouts feature to be reworked on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The operations of sales and marketing have been more effective than earlier.

I am saving a lot of times by using Zoho CRM.

Zoho review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Zoho is doing the trick"

What do you like best?

I like that it integrates well with Kixie and has a lot of functions that other CRMS did not.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely dislke that if you call support they will not answer your question but, give you a link to buy them.

Proprietary software is one thing but, still reminds you that you're just a customer. When calling for support sometimes when your creating buttons, they don't really help point in you in the right direction to complete the button. They simply auto forward a email encouraging you to buy ZOHO scripts. Which is pre-written scripts that you can purchase.

If we needed to make 50 buttons with no clue how to make them, then this would make sense. However, just a nudge in the right direction would of done the trick in this case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop doing everything as an addon.

Zoho, designed to attract, retain, and satisfy people to grow your business. Functionality is lead and contact management, but also sales pipeline management and purchase features.

Zoho review by <span>Dean L.</span>
Dean L.

"Salesforce.com functionality at a fraction of the cost "

What do you like best?

Rich feature-set CRM that is intuitive and very salesforce.com-like without the big price tag. Allows you to manage you entire sales process from lead through close to account management. Integrates well with Google Apps and Microsoft Office 365. Robust reporting capabilities and data views to group and filter records on the fly. Love that no programming knowledge needed!

What do you dislike?

We have our email integrated inside of Zoho CRM. There are times when you go to send an email and it cannot connect to the mail server. It usually resolves itself within a few minutes but very annoying when it happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate the free version and work with a solutions provider to minimize implementation headaches.

We use Zoho CRM to map out and manage our entire sales process. It quantifies our current sales pipeline and allows us to see the stages in the deal-flow where there are bottlenecks.

Zoho review by <span>John A.</span>
John A.

"Worst SaaS Experience in 7+ years"

What do you like best?

Customizability is the only positive I can think of. Do not use this software unless you need a free CRM; you will lose data, have ongoing problems with email (and phone, if you make the mistake of trying to integrate a phone system), and will not receive any modicum of customer service when you ask about said problems.

What do you dislike?

Almost everything. I highly recommend looking elsewhere if you care about: not losing your data, critical phone and email systems functioning properly on a regular basis, or customer service. ZohoCRM has unfortunately been the worst SaaS experience in my career, and we are software developers. We lost data, never had a working phone system, were lied to for weeks by Zoho support about the phone system, and Zoho simply stopped replying to customer service inquiries. I would recommend anyone considering ZohoCRM to look at their forums, and the number of unfixed bugs that are years old, unanswered questions, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read customer comments in their forums (https://forums.zoho.com/zoho-crm). Search the forums for terms related to pieces of the software you think are critical, then read the comments. Unfortunately you are very likely to find significant bugs which have not been addressed years after they were first reported.

Sales CRM

Zoho review by <span>Jennifer M.</span>
Jennifer M.

"Perfect Solution for a Small Business"

What do you like best?

Ability to use the free mobile app to assign incoming sales leads quickly to salesreps; customizable views of sales leads; intuitive UI. I would add that their quick and friendly customer service has really won me over; they've got a terrific attitude.

We've been using Zoho for about 18 months now, and have been very satisfied. We reviewed several different CRMs before signing on, and Zoho suited our needs the best as far as ease of implementation, ease of training users, features and price point.

What do you dislike?

The reporting feature could be more robust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the middle of evaluating the current offerings, be sure to sign up for as many trials as you can. I evaluated several different CRMs; there were a lot of similar features between them. Zoho was relatively easy to implement, including converting thousands of old sales data from our prior CRM, and had the features we were expecting. The other CRMs I evaluated were complicated to set up (and overkill for our small company), or were way out of our price range; additionally, they had a lot of features that we would not have implemented. I have found helpful information on the Zoho user forum when needed; they also (depending on your plan) have free phone support during the week. That was a big plus. They seem like they really want your business, and I can highly recommend this solution.

We were unable to reliably integrate our website with our previous CRM; Zoho's API has been highly reliable and have had no issues with it. Previously we were unable to quickly review and assign sales leads to the salesreps, and we had no mobile visibility. Zoho includes a free mobile app, and this has been a huge benefit.

Zoho review by <span>Elaine F.</span>
Elaine F.

"Complicated and slow support"

What do you like best?

Zoho is a less expensive CRM tool that allows lead tracking fairly efficiently. There are more features available than I personally use on a regular basis, but for the purpose of obtaining user information for creating email campaigns and other outreach, Zoho does the trick.

What do you dislike?

The support can sometimes take months to get back to you... it's not the best. It's also difficult to find where to manage certain pieces of user profiles - there's not necessarily a central hub for settings of various things... There are places to click on settings for a particular piece/module once you've opened it, but it's hard to find where to change certain settings sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There have been significant improvements to the user interface within the last year that have made Zoho infinitely easier to use.

Zoho allows us to track our leads and our users and their progress in our various funnels without having to build our own database. It syncs to our site relatively easily, which allows non-developer admins to update user accounts.

Zoho review by <span>George O.</span>
George O.

"Customization is good and bad"

What do you like best?

Ability to create custom reports. Advancement of leads till closed can be useful

What do you dislike?

Zoho is more affordable than many CRMs, however you will have to learn Zoho inside out to be able to have your account setup how you would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cost effective CRM, Zoho may be for you. In more complicated sales settings, you may want to invest more in a more robust / easy to use crm.

Before we were calling off of spreadsheets. Zoho has helped us to centralize our notes. We have had less deals slip through the cracks as a result.

Zoho review by <span>Fernando J. G.</span>
Fernando J. G.

"A great platform for startups"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM is a very friendly platform that has allowed me to manage not only my contacts, but also to easily clasify and organize them in different categories, as needed. I connects easily with other Zoho apps that I use.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issue so far with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I truly recommend this software to startup entrepreneurs. Most of new businessmen avoid these kind of software because of the complexity; Zoho CRM is very friendly and easy to use. Most srtatups will find this platform a great way to understand the sales and marketing process.

Managing each contact through the process from being a prospect to being a client. I think that's the best part of the platform. I have used other apps, but Zoho CRM allowed me to reach the level of control I wanted in a short period of time.

Zoho review by <span>Paul O.</span>
Paul O.

"Better than most, the 80/20 of CRM, and designed for Sales People not pencil pushing Managers"

What do you like best?

Speed. User Interface. Zoho is mostly a more efficient, easier to use, more cost effective CRM. There are certain capabilities that are possible inside more costly CRMs that Zoho does not have but generally these alternatives, while industry leaders, are innovation laggards. Zoho is significantly faster to complete the same task from the user standpoint... Rather than making a CRM for the admin which isn't as friendly to use, Zoho seems like it was designed to allow the sales person to get in and out of the software as fast as possible - of course this is the real goal of CRM... sales productivity

What do you dislike?

Can't setup product kits or packages

Duplicates can happen but they are easy to manage in Zoho

Integration with Outlook Client/Exchange is decent but ALL CRMs could have better integration (and consistency of data between a client side email software and any CRM is not only the responsibility of the CRM...)

Still need it to be faster - 3 columns rather than just 2 would allow for better screen real-estate usage.

Setting up quotes was a pain the the butt... that is the one area I needed help on in this implementation just because of how laborious the process was... as well as the small idiosyncrasies between the code that was developed and the way this code was interpreted for the Zoho PDF export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better than Salesforce in most ways for a small to medium sized business

Support is good, access is near immediate, but they tend to ask stalling questions, like "how are you" - I'm infinitely great, thanks! Would prefer to get to the meat and potatoes of the discussion. If I had the time to meet with the Zoho support team randomly in the supermarket I would love to chit chat about a great many things and especially learn more about their lives and interests, while I am trying to address my sales team's ability to sell efficiently nothing matter beyond the immediate challenge.

Customer Relationship Management

Faster quoting

Faster opportunity tracking and process workflow

Faster everything related to sales

Zoho review by <span>Rachael M.</span>
Rachael M.

"Zoho is responsive and user friendly!!"

What do you like best?

Zoho is one of the most well laid out CRM's on the market! Due to the ease of use and user friendly layout, we have a much higher engagement rate from the employees.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would improve is perhaps more in depth capability with reporting. Becuase there are so many CRM's on the market, reporting has to be top notch to really compete. Zoho's is good, but could use some tweaking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the price point and functionality of the CRM. If you are shooting for something that is easy to navigate, fair price point and still has some decent reporting features - Zoho will work for you. I think many companies are used to spending more and getting less. Zoho is definitely one of the more "budget-friendly" CRM's available.

Primarily customer follow up and prevention of loss of sale due to lack of contact. Zoho's platform makes it very easy to navigate, so that even our non-tech-savvy employees are able to use.

Zoho review by <span>Kevin C.</span>
Kevin C.

"Zoho - the operating system for small and medium bsuiness"

What do you like best?

Clean design, easy to learn and use, but actually a very sophisticated CRM solution behind the scenes, continuous improvements and features. Great integration with 30+ Zoho Apps, like Books, Inventory, Projects, Campaigns, Surveys and more.

What do you dislike?

The email integration with Gmail is fine, but could use add'l functionality such as selective attaching and attaching emails to third persons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version if not time-limited, it's free forever. At any time, you can bump up to one of the paid versions, for 15 days, without putting up a credit card. Zoho offers live web training 2x/month - take advantage of that.

Stay on top of leads, don't let new leads or commitments or follow-up fall 'through the crack', assist me via workflow and automation. I'm now able to juggle more deals and projects than ever before.

Zoho review by <span>Kenneth S.</span>
Kenneth S.

"Easy to use tool that helps organize your day. "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for Zoho CRM and the ability to create multiple lists that can be connected. Zoho is first off very easy to use. I went from teaching right into the sales world, and I was able to grasp and use this software easily within a few days. Zoho allows you to create lists of people and connect all of your different deals within those lists.

What do you dislike?

I did not experience really any problems with Zoho CRM, I found it easy to use and a good tool to help organize my daily calls with sales reps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Zoho CRM, for experienced sales professionals or newcomers it is easy to use and will definitely help organize your calls.

Zoho definitely helps you organize all of your calls and business contacts with very little effort. You are able to log each call and specify who and what you were talking about, making it easy to recall that conversation at a later date in time.

Zoho review by <span>Scott F.</span>
Scott F.

"Zoho CRM as customizable as your imagination "

What do you like best?

The best part of this software is if you don't like something it is most likely customizable to be able to meet your requirement. Granted some things I have run across have not been able to customized, but we have adapted and made it work for us.

What do you dislike?

Tech support can be challenging to get your point across, English is definitely a second or third language for their support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Planning is very important, play with the system to see what it can do

We needed a system to track our quotes and to be able to see where they are in our process.

Zoho review by <span>Tyrika C W.</span>
Tyrika C W.

"Customizable to almost any requirement"

What do you like best?

I appreciate having the ability to customize the functionality to work for my individual needs

What do you dislike?

The Zoho team is extremely friendly and very responsive. However, their documentation can often be vague and/or not definitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before giving up on a Zoho product, find a specialist that can help guide you.

Zoho makes it easy to change everything from adding, removing, or renaming modules to work for your sales flow. Adding lead scoring and leads from Social networks has streamlined parts of my lead process that I was previously doing manually. I appreciate having the ability to have forms integrate into the CRM easily.

Zoho review by <span>Roshni P.</span>
Roshni P.

"Great software but needs some minor improvements"

What do you like best?

I really like that the software is hosted in the cloud and you do not need to install it in your computer. This is one of the main reasons I opted to use the software because I can access it anywhere I need to. It meets most of my requirements and has made my business run more smoothly because of its ease of use. It made sending quotes to customers a lot easier for all the employees and everyone thinks it is a great software.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive. I like to software, however, I think that the price can be reduced and would also help in getting others to purchase the software. The help documentation is not very clear. It should be a bit more clear on the how it can help, it does is not very straight forward and I feel that it could be. The lack of support can definitely be improved on because it is almost not there and could easily be there. This is almost very important for new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product if you can afford the price because it is expensive. I think that it meets many requirements and is fairly simple to use. I would definitely recommend this to others if they are willing to pay the price.

Using it to manage customer communication, including, sending quotes, following up with customers and setting up meetings. We were able to close more customers.

Zoho review by <span>Cheri H.</span>
Cheri H.

"Zoho is the way to go! "

What do you like best?

I like the CRM the best, but I also like Zoho's social, email, and SalesIQ. The "mention" tags are great and the internal IM is pretty awesome.

What do you dislike?

With SalesIQ, I'd like to see the leads display in chronological order on the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend jumping in and exploring all their apps (there's a lot). Some of them we didn't even realize we needed and the fact that they all talk to each other is great. I have them on my desktop and on my iPhone, so I can access everything at my desk and on the go. The CRM has a lot of flexibility, so take the time to click on all the fields to personalize it to your needs.

We're looking for a one-stop-shop and we found it with Zoho. It has everything we need (CRM and email), but their other apps are a huge bonus. We're currently on the free version and it's amazing what they offer for free.

Zoho review by <span>April B.</span>
April B.

"Affordable CRM that has many integrations and expansions available"

What do you like best?

I like that it is affordable compared to other CRMs. It is easy to use, as long you are tech savvy. Personally, I find it very intuitive and the latest 2016 roll-out is amazing. It is a major upgrade, and was provided to existing users free of charge. I think the new 2016 CRM looks a lot like SalesForce, which is the industry leader in CRM software. We have been with Zoho for years and it is definitely capable of growing and configuring to meet your organizational needs.

What do you dislike?

Customer support can be difficult to reach. That may be because we have a legacy account type (old professional price range). We get all the same upgrades, but I don't think we have the same access to support that higher level users have. Sometimes it says chat is available, when it's actually just sending an email. Either way, they always get back to me by the next day. I have had live chat, email, phone, and screen-sharing help. So, overall, it's good support, and I've never encountered anyone with a bad attitude.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch Zoho's tutorial videos & webinars for different system features!

We have access to real data and custom dashboards. That aspect is awesome. We also have easy Gmail integration. So emails to leads can be opened and sent right from the CRM. These are helpful features. Reporting is easy too. With the new 2016 version, the views are so easy to navigate. Specific criteria can be chosen right from a view, so creating a report for everything isn't necessary.

Zoho review by <span>Sheri K.</span>
Sheri K.

"Endless Opportunities"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM allows me complete customization to meet the specific needs of my company. It is a platform for which I can innovate and expand with few limitations. It is affordable for the small business owner, yet still enables me to compete on the same level as my larger competitors.

What do you dislike?

Some of the other Zoho products have limitations that, when integrating into Zoho CRM, don't allow me to go far enough. I use workflows and automation often to complete tasks that hinder my productivity. I'm not sure this is a Zoho CRM "dislike," but one within the "out-of-the-box" Zoho environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully understand why you think you need a CRM, be sure there is buy in at all levels, be ready to work through your business processes, open your imagination, then sign up! It is a true value and has an incredible team of partners behind it that can help you reach your goals - those imagined and those not yet!

Fragmented data is always a problem with any business. One of the benefits I have realized is with some of the additional Zoho products, I can get a complete and holistic view of what's going on with my business, better engage with my prospects and clients, respond faster and more accurately address their inquiry, and make better business decisions to realize increased revenue and profits.

Zoho review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Positive"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to setup. Have use Zoho CRM at 3 different companies. The free version is great if you are just getting started. If you need integrations with other third party software, I would suggest opting for the paid versions.

What do you dislike?

I did not like having the BCC email feature in the free version of ZOHO that allowed me to automatically sync all emails from gmail to each contact I emailed. Would be nice if they added that back into the free version.

Zoho was a great way for me to leverage a decent CRM platform for my early startups vs springing for SalesForce. (It's a great alternative) When our company ultimately decided to move to Salesforce (expensive) we were able to easily export all of the ZOHO data we generated over time.

The ZOHO support team is excellent and were extremely helpful during the time we leveraged the service.

Zoho review by <span>Bishnoi B.</span>
Bishnoi B.

"All in one platform for business need"

What do you like best?

The most thing i like about Zoho CRM is, it comes with a great options of customization. Zoho CRM can be customized at maximum at its level. This feature make it unique from all other CRMs.

What do you dislike?

Zoho mail takes too much time while first time login and there is no rich features in mail box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for CRM but not recommended for zoho mail. If you want customization for crm you can go for zoho but limited compare to own hosted CRM.

We have used zoho as email client and Enterprise edition zoho CRM with automated hooks. Also for developing zoho apps for our clients to send automated sms on automated events.

Zoho review by User in Higher Education

"Solid if you don't customize it too much"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM is incredibly flexible and customizable, and for a LOT less than SalesForce. It also has tons of features (some obvious, others not so much) that are incredibly handy if you take the time to learn and understand how they work and interoperate, especially when you pay for the Enterprise version.

What do you dislike?

Zoho's technical support is lacking, and the logic that the programmers have used to interrelate Zoho CRM modules is a bit "off" at times in terms of what's possible and how data flows between the modules and what reports are possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be absolutely sure that your business processes model the customer pipeline model. If you're looking for MS Access in the cloud (where you can have a bunch of sheets and tables that interrelate to each other), you should consider Zoho Creator instead.

1) We're trying to STOP storing data in Google Sheets. 2) We're trying to share data between teams and employees so we can find ways to collaborate and integrate our programs. 3) We're trying to generate meaning reports to show efficacy and ROI. Some of this has been realized, but we've also realized that we need a more extensible piece of software that is almost 100% customizable, which in retrospect could have been Zoho Creator. If your processes don't model the customer pipelining model, then you may find Zoho CRM to be more restrictive than useful / liberating.

Zoho review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Average CRM experience"

What do you like best?

I like that zoho is easy to use, it requires little to no training. It's easy to record information, and the notes sync to the contact and to the account. We also utilize the call feature to find and sort called vs uncalled contacts and accounts. It's fairly easy to maintain accurate data, as the de-duplication portion is very easy to use. We also like the ability to add twitters, linked in and company websites. This allows our diverse team to stay in sync with one another.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a clear sales journey for your prospects, you can only enter them once they've advanced to leads. Also there are some minor glitches with the way they utilize lead conversion in this system. We occasionally notice sync issues from outlook and also to skype.

Internal company communication is great with this app. We also like to use the reporting features, which are simple and straightforward.

Zoho review by <span>Ravi D.</span>
Ravi D.

"I love Zoho CRM"

What do you like best?

The overall vision of the company is encouraging,Simple Excellent User Interface,Chat Support,Costome Modules,Integrations,Sales Inbox...

Wow so many functionality i use of Zoho CRM.

Its like a daily i sit and plan my business with ZOHO CRM

What do you dislike?

To be honest ,It has so many things available even i havent explore all of it due to my time..but whatever time i spent on Zoho CRM i feel a lot i can explore from Zoho.

Dislike-From Bottom of my heart No Dislike... Desier are yes

1) Feature which Zoho has done for IOS 7 contacts to mobile contacts i wish that can be done for Android

as i am more comfortable in Android.

i know they will do it some day or other

Recommendations to others considering the product

ZOHO or Nothing.

Believe it or Not

I manage my tyre trading business with Zoho CRM and manage my customer exceeding 22000 with ease

Zoho review by <span>Brian T.</span>
Brian T.

"Fairly easy enough to use software for small to mid sized companies"

What do you like best?

I like being able to use it to record leads and bring them through the sales process by communicating with clients as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were easier ways to integrate some of the data into an external source.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would maybe see if it integrates with any of the other tools your company is using.

Workflow between the different departments is the biggest problem that Zoho has solved. Without it, we wouldn't be able to function our daily business. We've been able to work much more efficiently by looking at data and trends through the reports we've generated.

Zoho review by <span>catherine o.</span>
catherine o.

"Really diggin this CRM"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly. Lots of data, easy to access. Love that I can customize my home page. like the timeline feature.

What do you dislike?

Too rigid with the spelling of names. No zipcode prompts. No prompts at all. At times when I edit a note, it gets duplicated. I dislike that the timeline does not go all the way back to inception on a profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very user friendly. I updates to current trends frequently.

Does not automatically detect duplicates. Love that I can filter by street names but hate that I have to use so many forms of the word "street" ie. st, St, St., Street and street. I enjoy finding info on every contact at a certain address just by typing it in to the search.

Zoho review by <span>Claude G.</span>
Claude G.

"Highly flexible CRM"

What do you like best?

I can easily add my custom fields in ZohoCRM and that helps me have better control over more aspects of my customer service, especially when having to answer to complex questions from my current and prospective customers.

There are many options readily available, from the start. I like the fact I can have separate interactions with my contacts and the companies they're part of, given I enter both their information sets.

What do you dislike?

The overall speed of ZohoCRM could be better but I understand the pages are built dynamically so most of the content I request can't be cached, hence the slower speed but even then, it's totally workable.

I would like to see more visually rich tutorials to use the features to their fullest since they're all quite attractive and sometimes, it can take time to get around to understanding all this online CRM can accomplish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ZohoCRm has a lot of tools to start with but invest time to learn how to customize it to your own needs.

My customer service is easy to tend to both by me and my team. We can be at the office or anywhere else and we still have access to the fully updated datasets.

Zoho review by <span>Charles F.</span>
Charles F.

"Easy-To-Use, Highly Customizeable CRM Solution"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the ability to customize the app to meet our unique needs.

What do you dislike?

Email alerts logic doesn't always work or the outbound notification doesn't always arrive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All my previous experience with CRM solutions was with Salesforce. Great product and highly extensible. As a small business owner though, we needed a solution that was affordable, easy to use and customizeable to fit our business needs. Zoho CRM does that and more.

Sales and business development prospect tracking, including source and value of the potential business. We also use the solution to track revenue-bearing business tickets once the close has been completed.

Zoho review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Good CRM. Like ALL CRMs, it will take a pro to get it!"

What do you like best?

Cost, ease of use for the initial set up, great for small businesses

What do you dislike?

Customer support needs work, when a new interface happens, the guidelines are not updated quickly and too many separate systems that require its own CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend hiring a Zoho Partner. This needs to be used by folks that will actually LIVE in the system. If not, they will not adopt it. You will see my adoption is low, but I'm the only person in the company that will use it 100%. We have about 40% of the company that should use it 50% of the time but they do not.

We use it for everything sales and marketing, including email campaigns, workflows, tracking calls, management of contacts, entering proposals.

Zoho review by User

"ZOHO CRM"

What do you like best?

I like that you can manage your views and create custome views for potentials, leads, and clients. It's user friendly and allows you to keep track of the sales pipeline in a clear way.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesn't recognize incorrect email addresses and doesn't consolidate existing information so well. Ex: a new lead that may have been worked on previously comes up as a brand new lead even though you've worked with the person before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool

It helps keep track of which sales person's clients belong to and is easy to keep track of who someone has worked. I've realized that the CRM can be a very valuable tool for follow ups and keeping organized. It's also benmeficial to add tasks and calls into the CRM. These are streamlines into my email

Zoho review by <span>Brittany F.</span>
Brittany F.

"Review for Zoho"

What do you like best?

The customization features that each project is allowed. They have recently updated the software and the dash on the left side is very easy to navigate now. I like how you can interchange the options to exclude the buttons you hardly use.

What do you dislike?

The way the search function works. If you do not click properly or if you just search using enter you will not be lead to the correct project or it will say it can not find the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your office needs more organization and keeping the projects easily accessed even in the past you should use this software. It allows for a complete database of past present and some future projects.

It has kept the business very organized and well maintained.

Zoho review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Zoho is extremely user friendly and easy to use."

What do you like best?

I really like how easy the reporting is. It's really simple to pull the data you need and change the criteria on a report as needed. The steps and phrasing make sense and it's a lot better than the reporting I've had to do on Salesforce CRM.

What do you dislike?

The search bar functionality is a little tricky. You have to have account names exactly as they're listed or you're going to have to sift through multiple results with similar names to find the account you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a lot more affordable option than other CRM's out there and it does a lot of the same things as more expensive CRM's like Salesforce.

Our sales and implementation teams are able to see our clients accounts and know exactly what's gone on during the sales process which is very helpful for everyone. It's allowed a lot of transparency between the sales process and implementation process.

Zoho review by <span>Jaime C.</span>
Jaime C.

"My use is limited, but the ease of access is invaluable"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM has a fairly intuitive interface and great integration with other Zoho applications.

What do you dislike?

There are tons of features, which can be a little overwhelming when you're just getting started, especially if you haven't had experience with tracking leads, needing to set up events, or if you're working solo in an operation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to jump in and try the software - they are generous with giving a trial period, and have a free level of subscription available!

Zoho CRM has been great for tracking my clients - contact information, dates that we've spoken, prices that have been negotiated, as well as extra-curricular plans and activites. Integration with social media and websites makes lead generation and tracking easy, and has let me keep better track and better touch with my clients.

Zoho review by <span>Jeff &quot;The Sales Pro&quot; G.</span>
Jeff "The Sales Pro" G.

"Zoho CRM - Good enough, but not great"

What do you like best?

Zoho allows you to, fairly easily, create custom reports that can help you be more successful. The investment is very reasonable and their customer service is responsive and very good.

What do you dislike?

Zoho CRM is way less intuitive to use than I'd like it to be. Auto-fill is missing, you have to enter Contacts separately from Accounts and it doesn't always allow you to enter contact connected to an account making it sometimes difficult to easily find all the players in an organization, even though you've entered them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check several available CRMs and make sure the one you choose fits YOUR needs.

Zoho was chosen by my partner, even though we have a license for ACT! (He forgot) Zoho CRM gives us a repository for customer and prospect information as well as reports on our own company and companies we work with.