Do you work for Zoho?

Zoho CRM Reviews & Product Details

What is Zoho CRM?

Get ready to sell smarter, better and faster with Zoho CRM. With over 150,000 happy customers, Zoho CRM is enterprise ready with advanced features like Page Layouts, Sandbox, and advanced customization options that include Conditional fields, Lead Scoring and Business process mapping. Our expanded multichannel support for phone, email, live chat, social media, and in-person meetings make Zoho CRM the most tightly integrated system on the market. Zoho's AI-powered sales assistant, Zia, provides advanced interpretations, solutions and predictions for salespeople. Your sales team will now spend more time selling and less time entering data with the help of workflow automation, real-time notifications and built-in gamification.

Zoho CRM Screenshots

Zoho CRM Profile Details

Zoho CRM Profile Details

Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Description
Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.
1996

Health Sherpa
Mayvenn
Triplemint
CourseHorse
The Global Work & Travel Co.
Thinkful

Zoho CRM Reviews

1-50 of 1010 total Zoho reviews

Zoho CRM Reviews

1-50 of 1010 total Zoho reviews
Zoho review by Mauricio A.
Sales Manager

"Zohocrm is perfect for organizing leads"

What do you like best?

Something that we love about zohocrm is its ability to carry out the distribution of leads, and the possibility of capturing them and applying nurturing. Their prospection tools are excellent, and their tracking of lead sources is also. We really like the ability that zoho crm has to manage Mac clients, and to manage call centers. We also quite like your marketing automation system, and your customer interaction tracking.

What do you dislike?

We dislike that zoho crm is as limiting as financial crm. It is not good for tracking expenses and profits, nor for tracking financial influences. Their management of the assets is limited, as is their household tracking system. Zoho crm is also not used to make content syndication, or to manage customer experience surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend the use of zoho crm as a platform to carry out email marketing campaigns, and to store documents properly. We really like the ease with which we can segment our customers. We are satisfied with its use, and will continue to recommend it in the near future.

Zoho crm has solved many problems with the engagement with our clients, since now it is easier for us to make feedback collections, and keep in touch with them at all times, thanks to its live chat tool. With regard to the application of forecasting, it is now much easier to do it.

Zoho review by Sol B.
Sales Associate
Apparel & Fashion

"ZohoCRM offers an elegant and intuitive interface"

What do you like best?

What we liked the most about our time using zohocrm has undoubtedly been whether marketing automation integration. Its integrated tool for internal chat is also excellent, very customizable. In addition, it has an excellent management of client territories, and a broad integration to social media platforms with which it will be easier to carry out marketing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

We do not like that zohocrm is very limited to the management of clients, and leaves the project management quite aside, so despite being quite systematized it does not allow the user to organize projects and work teams. It also does not offer an adequate knowledge management, nor does it allow tracking expenses. That means that it is also quite discarded as a financial CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zohocrm is more than recommended to all types of small and medium businesses, mainly if they work with application development. It is perfect for managing lists, and allows you to manage landing pages. It also allows tracking of referrals by other users. It has left us completely satisfied, and we will continue to recommend its use. He also did not like his control of answers by mail.

Zohocrm has benefited us a lot by allowing us to bring a better Customer engagement, and by allowing us to analyze the client's feelings. It has been excellent to handle feedback, and to make advanced segmentation to our customers. It has also helped us a lot with marketing automation and interaction tracking.

Zoho review by Josibeth G.
Sales Manager
Retail

"ZohoCRM is ideal for all kinds of small business"

What do you like best?

Your task management is very organized and simple. Its integration into social networks is excellent, as are its feedback collection processes. It has a good integration of live chat, with which it is much easier to communicate in a timely manner. Has a good task management.

What do you dislike?

It does not offer handling of surveys, and its handling of pipelines is quite limited when it comes to organizing them. It does not have a good lead nurturing, nor the possibility of tracking our referrals. In the financial field, it does not allow monitoring expenses or influences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend ZohoCRM because it is a great platform with which they will make their client management work much simpler and more organized. It is essential when you want to make a good follow-up of the activities of potential clients, and when you want to prioritize any of them.

ZohoCRM has helped us enormously by offering us the possibility to completely manage the life cycle of its clients, and to be able to monitor them constantly. It is exceptional to stay organized, and to perform automated marketing via email.

Zoho review by oscar d.
ceo new marketing

"Zoho CRM satisfies our needs because it allows us to communicate with our customers"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is a great tool to capture customers are important to any business. Using the right software, like Zoho CRM, to manage customer relationships and market your brand can make your business. Zoho CRM satisfies our needs because it allows us to communicate with our customers, be close to them and know their concerns, excellent software.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had many problems as such since it is a great software but I wish it would be a little easier to configure and understand the workflows in Zoho. I'm not very involved in the configuration of the CRM back end, but the two most responsible for the configuration and administration are intelligent cookies and it seems to give them a bit of trouble, probably not enough to exceed the price of the product. I still lack some things to understand in its interface and I hope to be measuring the fence using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Zoho CRM is a good platform that we use in our organization. It is reasonably priced and easy to use. Of course, if you exceed Zoho's capabilities you can share several files with different colleagues while maintaining privacy within the same group so it's a great tool in our organization.

in the organization we use this tool to store the databases of our customers, all their information, update their status, send emails, text messages and maintain organized communication so customers can see our deployment and they are at ease.

Zoho review by Michael V.
Sales Representative
(10,001+ employees)

"Zoho CRM review la platafroma de chat que te benefica"

What do you like best?

Este servicio de chat es excelente para gestionar las relaciones con los clientes, ya que podemos capturar clientes mas calificados y tener un mejor conocimiento del mercado, lo cual se traduce en mayores ingresos, hay muchas plataformas de CRM en el mercado, pero a un costo demasiado elevado en este punto ZOHO va a la ventaja ya que tiene una completa solución de gestión de las relaciones con los clientes a un precio justo, otras de sus ventajas es que trabaja completamente en la nube y tiene un bajo costo de licencia.

What do you dislike?

la instalación e implementación inicial es algo demorada, no es un gran problema ya que es solo una vez, pero pueden mejorar en ese punto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

aquellas personas que están en el mundo de las plataformas de ventas, los invito a probar zoho, ya que es una plataforma que tiene muchos beneficios a un bajo costo.

El mayor beneficio que zoho provee a nuestra empresa es que cubre completamente nuestro ciclo de venta, desde la captura de nuevos posibles clientes, su posterior calificación, facturación, entre otros, zoho permite un gran ahorro de tiempo a los ejecutivos de venta al automatizar las tareas repetitivas a través de todas sus herramientas; plantillas, notificaciones y gestión de tareas, eventos y llamadas.

Zoho review by josua s.
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Large storage capacity safely anywhere with zoho crm"

What do you like best?

The correct interaction and communication within any modern company is important, I have made great advances and incredible improvements thanks to zoho crm, its functions make my work more dynamic and faster allowing me to save time and money, the efforts I make every day are very positive and sales are growing more and more, the program has a friendly platform and with tools that allow you to save send and receive information with great security, your service and attention is good the seller is attentive and solves problems quickly, I can recommend this program to this day I have no problems using it

What do you dislike?

the software has many benefits and is complemented by the service offered by the vendor and his team of technicians who are always available to assist me by calling messages or mail, I do not have any negative aspect until the moment of the zoho crm

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is necessary to know if the software is the one that the company needs. I can say that it is very good but each company has different needs, so I recommend using the test and determine if it is what they are looking for.

better communication and security allowing access to data in any part of the world quickly and easily at an excellent cost with first-class technical support improving the performance of the company

Zoho review by Tomas A.
Manager
Plastics

"ZohoCRM increased my sales by 10% more in the last 6 months"

What do you like best?

I like ZohoCRM because it is very easy to use, we can also integrate it with other software and be used in different departments, although for me its use stands out mainly in sales ... it has seen the great positive impact it has generated thanks to the versatility that offers this product by personalizing the prospective customer service, we can continuously monitor our sales flow while continuing to perform the various actions that are also executed through the help provided by ZohoCRM

What do you dislike?

The storage service could be improved, sometimes it fails and we are not loading files, another thing is that the tracking information is not updated quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend this software and more if you deal with clients on a regular basis, because it is very efficient to keep track of our sales and even assign tasks internally with deadlines to your clients, although if you do not have enough knowledge in technology and it is difficult for you, It is preferable to go to a person to help you with the configuration you are looking for

We can solve many things, in my case unify and organize all the departments, managing the workload and having sure that the bodies are supporting each other developing different activities

Zoho review by Brittany D.
Sales Employee

"Best Basic CRM"

What do you like best?

Ability to customize the modules, fields, layouts and workflow to meet specific business needs.

Flexible reporting options, easy to customize existing reports and create new reports.

Good integration with other Zoho products such as Campaigns and Mail.

searching for clients

sometimes i only have a little bit of info and its usually enough to find what i am looking for

basic layout.

some CRMs can get too elaborate and busy.

zoho is nice and simple.

it is generally pretty stable.

I can only thing of 5-6 times in three years it was not accessible.

What do you dislike?

he screens and layout look a little dated compared to some of their competitors.

It is sometimes difficult to find where to make changes to the system (is it in Setup, Accounts, etc.).

No IMAP support for add-on email accounts. Can only use POP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a very basic CRM, there may be other options that are simpler to use or set up. But if you need a full-function CRM, and particularly if you use the interface with campaigns and email, it is an excellent choice. Zoho CRM is also one of the few CRMs that supports inventory (products), price books, quotations, sales orders, purchase orders and invoices.

We have used Zoho to manage the sales and marketing process. It is used by both the sales and marketing teams to monitor and track sales leads and opportunities, and we have used Zoho Campaigns for email marketing. Because of its integration with the Zoho suite of business tools, Zoho can address most all of the requirements of our sales and marketing teams.

Zoho review by John S.
Team Lead Manager
Chemicals

"ZohoCRM made my sales processes faster"

What do you like best?

ZohoCRM made my sales processes faster, which allowed me to save time and money in tests with other software, the interface is very easy and didactic to use so it does not require great support to function in the tool. It allows several contact options such as email, live chat and phone calls, a good solution to email marketing ... fact that has achieved great increase in our portfolio of satisfied customers, it is simply one of the best CRM software we have used

What do you dislike?

The updates that have been made to ZohoCRM has made the software a bit slower in some data analysis features, however that can be improved. I also dislike that about 15% of my emails fall on my clients' unwanted email, which is not beneficial for my company's income

Recommendations to others considering the product

If there are other software not compatible with your equipment, ZohoCRM is the solution for that, compatible with most existing operating systems, very light and fast to adapt the data in the interface. We recommend using the trial version first before using the paid version and you will know whether or not it suits you to use this software

I am using ZohoCRM to be able to attract even more potential clients and therefore increase my sales on a large scale, I complement the strategies of contact with the client through email marketing and I finish with a direct call from ZohoCRM. Thanks to this great software I no longer lose so many clients due to lack of contact as before, the client feels more and better served thanks to the fact that we contact them more often

Zoho review by Kris L.
Integration Specialist
Telecommunications

"Great CRM with Lots of Options"

What do you like best?

I like that Zoho CRM has a free version that allows you to get some real use out of it before needing to upgrade to subscription option. The marketplace includes add-ons to expand the CRM with Desk for support, Forms for capture and Analytics for reporting. It is on the right track. The social tools are a great option.

What do you dislike?

There could be more options in the marketplace to create a better workspace. Create automation rules could use a little more information in the UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This CRM contains great tools for a start-up business and options for growing with the company. It is definitely on the right path and simple to pick up to begin using.

Zoho allows me to track my new leads and document my follow up attempts easily. This has allowed me to use a CRM without having to invest a lot of capital up front while starting our business.

Zoho review by adams g.
Advertising Sales Manager
Construction
(5001-10,000 employees)

"My advertising and my sale increased thanks to the treatment I achieved with customers through zoho"

What do you like best?

Currently it is quite difficult for all companies to fully understand the customer and meet their needs generating positive opinions, my work day by day has been made easier thanks to the zoho crm, the software really is very good offers a modern platform and some tools very good that help me to establish the cycles of all clients and their histories and be able to manage the best system for marketing sales or supports and meet the needs of customers, also allows to improve in all the weaknesses that the company has tables or personal graphics that allow improving the deal with each client or supplier. The deployment of the product is quite fast and when doing my job it saves me time and money, its integration with other softwares that I use every day like the mailchimp or g suite is excellent and the provider very fast and attentive, the times that I have required its support the management has really been good at solving my requirement in the best way, the cost is low and being a product that provides many benefits the value in relation to all the advantages it has is quite acceptable, it is ideal for all types of small businesses medium or large and its use thanks to modern tools is fast and practical.

What do you dislike?

the program in general is excellent but not everything is perfect, I would like in the next updates to add larger icons, because in the android I find it difficult to execute some things, I have vision problems, but it is something of little importance

Recommendations to others considering the product

for any company that wants to improve the relationship with customers and meet their needs by generating better sales and positive comments the zoho crm is an excellent option, I recommend trying the program

thanks to the interface and the cloud the time in my work was reduced, and in any company the time is vital, in addition the softwar allows a detailed study of the needs of each client, allowing to cover the needs and manage in the best way, increasing the sales

Zoho review by Sonu K.
Enrollment Advisor
Education Management

"Good Sales software"

What do you like best?

All the options are given in a single page, able to develop templates and schedule emails as per the requirement, Customization options are available.we can add filters as per our convenience, Contracts and deals have separate pages which enables to find the growth of a lead.Tasks have got 2 modes of reminders and this helps to reduce the reminder mails flowing in. Also the badge shows the overdue tasks. Tasks have got option within to change as per the completion.We could integrate our calling options in the page. Call recordings are possible which helps us to refer back. Emails and calls are tracked.We could analyse this by clicking on it.Muktiple call options can be give. Internal chat boxes are available which helps to get the doubts to clarified in a single shot

What do you dislike?

Minimum number of filter options which reduces the efficiency of customization.Sequence option is not available. No training options given.Tasks gets logged multiple times. Different tabs are not given based o efficient categorisation

Recommendations to others considering the product

its ok to recommend

Calculation of deals

Zoho review by Kyle M.
EVP Business Development, North America

"Terrible Experience"

What do you like best?

Conceptually, the features and cross application integration are very appealing. Many work well and are relatively straight forward to setup.

What do you dislike?

When things don't work as stated, they don't work at all. Some documented features no longer exist, or are not functioning in the manner described. Terrible support channels. I waited 5 days for technical support to assist in enabling a cross-platform function, between 2 Zoho applications (CRM and Desk), as the settings were broken, providing a 404 error. I requested a migration of data, which is stated to take less than 48 hours. 6 days in, still not completed, and I'm given the response "someone will follow up with you within 24 hours."

Attempting to utilize the product as an outbound sales solution, having data synced with existing customers and support inquiries. The product gets us about 80% of the way, however, very little is executed in entirety.

Zoho review by Joyce W.
Operations Manager
Investment Banking

"Great Customer Support: A Reliable Tool to Market and Manage Your Customers"

What do you like best?

Customers are important for every business. Using the right software, such as Zoho CRM, to manage customer relationships and market your brand can make your business. Zoho CRM meets our needs because it allows us to communicate with our clients, maintain good relationships and market our brand.

What do you dislike?

I have got no complaints about Zoho CRM because its features make me satisfied. We communicate with our clients and market our brand via this amazing customer relationship management tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho CRM will help your company meets its needs by assisting you to communicate with clients and maintaining excellent relationships for the benefit of your business. If you want to boost your marketing, Zoho CRM is a perfect tool to consider.

Zoho CRM provides a variety of benefits to us. It is great for storing customers' conversations, which enables us to continue with our conversations effectively. Also a reliable marketing system.

Zoho review by Andrew C.
Sales Engineer
Hospital & Health Care

"Zoho is Great for Email - Good for CRM"

What do you like best?

Can't beat the price. We found that Zoho had the best price for the features we needed. I love their free email solution and use that personally. Fairly easy to create quotes, although I wish it were a little easier to make quotes "prettier". We still have some problems with getting the templates to efficiently use space.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were a little easier to set up and understand workflows in Zoho. I'm not too involved in the back end setup of the CRM, but the two guys most responsible for the setup and administration are smart cookies and it seems like it gives them a bit of trouble, probably not enough to outweigh the price point of the product. I'm still stuck on understanding tasks and what it takes to accomplish and move on. Some on the sales staff have complained about the slowness of the product during searches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has been very slow for our company to implement. I guess overall, we were probably only hindered by our company's size and resources to fully utilize most features.

We use Zoho CRM to build quotes, track customer contacts, and forecast. We also use it a little as our ticketing, KB, and RMA solution. If we spent more time working on the ticketing component and KB sections it could probably be a great assist in allowing their remote sales team to collaborate more easily. Having remote employees is a new challenge for the company and this could really help.

Zoho review by Ligia D.
Profesora
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great CRM, incredible room for modifications and personalization"

What do you like best?

I've worked with several companies who use this tool and I am always amazed by how flexible it is and how all these companies always have such a personalized range of actions and fields, all allowed by the CRM developers, of course. Not only that, but it also allows each individual to personalize it even more, with the use of macros for daily/repetitive tasks, mass emails and texts, and personalized views so you can group your clients or customers and keep track of their status or keep in touch with them much more easily.

What do you dislike?

Server is a bit glitchy sometimes, but can't tell for sure whether it's a matter of Zoho or the companies working under it, but it all usually gets solved pretty quickly whenever I reach out to support within my company. Another thing my customers have complained about is their contact with support, yet again, I am not really in the know on whether this has to do with my company (the one i work with) or Zoho

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to explore, create your own views, take advantage of macros and all the tools this has to make your daily tasks much easier and faster to do

We use it to store databases from our clients, all their info, update their status, send them emails, text messages and keep the communication organized among all the members of the company who are supposed to handle each customer

Zoho review by Juan J.
Digital marketing specialist

"Zoho Gets it Done!!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Zoho CRM is easy to use. The configuration and style is very simple that it allows just about anyone with some type of computer knowledge to get started. I like the fact that the CRM has customization input that can accommodate your business needs.

What do you dislike?

I really dont dislike anything about Zoho, I mean it works wonders for our type of business. We do often see that it might be too simple in the design which might make it look a bit outdated in comparison to other CRM software

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only thing about Zoho is that it does not offer the ability to add multiple merchant accounts. Other than that it is perfect.

We are solving our lead issue that came up after many good leads would go unattended. The Zoho CRM allows us to fully have the sales team on top of every single lead and can identify how the lead was gathered.

Zoho review by Chase B.
Business Development Representative

"Sales IQ is great but the CRM is iffy"

What do you like best?

We use zoho to house all of our contacts and leads and also to track the stages of where our deals are at. Sales IQ is wonderful for seeing who is on our site and where they are from. We pull many people off of sales IQ and that is mainly what pays for our subscription.

What do you dislike?

A few things frustrate me the most about Zoho. One being the campaign automation and the other is searching for an account, deal, contact or lead. Trying to setup a drip campaign in zoho is terrible. A/B testing is also quite challenging to figure out. Searching for an account is not intuitive and has to be perfect in order to find the account.

Zoho helps us understand who is on our website and also helps us understand where each deal is at during the sales process.

Zoho review by Ariel C.
.Net C# Developer Sr.
(5001-10,000 employees)

"It easily helps you to follow the interests and debts of your clients."

What do you like best?

I use this application to manage my clients. I was able to follow their interests to obtain a sale.

Considering the cost, it is very useful.

Zoho offers a very attractive interface and is easy to use.

The android app that let me work anywhere. I use it all the time.

Integrations: Mailchimp integration helps me to send campaigns, and social networks to respond to customers there.

What do you dislike?

They change the app very little and they do not integrate features in a constant way. Maybe is not the best option for people who are lovers of changes and updates. This could be one of the best advantages for some, but for others it may not. It is certainly something you should consider before creating a Zoho Mail account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using the free version first. It may suit all your needs. If not, the price is not expensive and it worth it.

It helped me to integrate tools I use very often, like mailchimp to create marketing campaigns. I've stoped tracking emails to follow my clients needs.

Zoho shows me which sales projects are still standing, and the complete state of it, so anyone can continue the sale.

Zoho review by Tallon R.

"Straight Forward CRM"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that Zoho has easy to use tabs to keep track of different aspects of sales! Accounts, contacts, all in an easy to find tab. I think that zoho has a good overall feel to it. it does not slow down my computer much. it is easy to use as a young kid, but also the older sales guys do not have a problem with it. i think that my company is happy with the product and do not plan on changing.

What do you dislike?

Zoho could be better at helping to decipher opportunities. If you have many sales guys and want to have a set page to only view your stuff, you cant do that. always have to filter the other sales people out to see just your info. I hope that zoho will release some software updates that make the product even better and easy to use. I think that with an update for the user would make even more people love the product and keep using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Zoho, it does its job. I do not know about the quality of other CRM's to be able to judge the quality to compare. But I know that Zoho does okay.

Zoho provides a CRM that keeps all of the sales guys traffic in one spot to review with them and ask question based on their activity. Zoho helps with redundant questions being asked.

Zoho review by Yudith Marlene A.
Asistente analista 2

"Improve your sales with Zoho CRM"

What do you like best?

It is a refreshing application, which has many tools, such as organizer, historical mails, with clients so that you do not miss any interaction between the client, creates a portfolio of potential clients, and this software helps you with immediate alerts from answering, to respond in time, any doubt or closure of treatment, you can customize your mail with your signature or logo of the company, something very important through the mails you can make the performance of the clients, important, thus being able to attack the seller problem and help improve its performance, excellent

What do you dislike?

This application has many good tools, which does not reach the page to classify them, it even has a free trial to perform the test and verify the wonders it has. There is nothing wrong with my point of view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is simply very complete for me, I think it's excellent I have nothing to recommend

Imagine that your sales are not giving results, either because you do not have good communication with your customers, or that you do not have sales people trained in the area, with this application you can detect those problems, without going through social networks, it helps you to look for possible clients for your company, the application is very effective and complete.

Zoho review by Damelys G.
Account Manager

"Puedes tener un Forecast de una manera facil y organizada."

What do you like best?

Esta aplicación de CRM es muy intuitiva y de fácil manejo. Los Menús son bien explícitos y puedes configurarlo a tu manera y de acuerdo a tus intereses. Puedes actualizar una oportunidad de negocio de manera fácil a través de la aplicación móvil. En Zoho CRM también puedes adjuntar PO, Quotes, Información del cliente., y cualquier otra información que te puede servir para tu mejor control .

What do you dislike?

En ocasiones no ha actualizado de manera correcta un cambio de stage , es decir he colocado la oportunidad en bussiness y se me ha actualizado como won.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Puedes mantener un control de tu forecast de negocio de manera fácil.

Con Zoho CRM tengo un mejor control de mis oportunidades de negocio, ya que puedo tener visible las etapas por la cual va cada negocio . Me puede enviar alertas de renovaciones de negocios que están próximas y así informar al cliente de manera oportuna.

Zoho review by Diana L.
Senior Financial Analyst
Higher Education
(10,001+ employees)

"Easy to use. Price is right"

What do you like best?

zoho gets the job done. I use the lower end version and it's prefect for what I need. I just need a simple crm and zoho is great b/c it's not too much money and it's very customizable and easy to use. so thank you zoho.

What do you dislike?

in the lower end version which I have, there are limits to the number of custom fields you can have so I suppose that's not great but honestly it doesn't bother me too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it. I haven't used other CRM's but I can tell you zoho is easy for me I'm a one-person show and I was able to set it up on my own in a day and I have little IT knowledge.

keeps all my contacts and conversations in one place so I can stay organized and save time and close more deals.

Zoho review by Cara C.
Marketing Coordinator

"Zoho: the Easy CRM"

What do you like best?

I like that Zoho CRM is so easy to use. There are integration opportunities and we have been able to integrate with our Partner Portal for leads. Zoho has many options to categorize leads.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it's user error, but I would like to be able to get a notification when a lead is about to expire. Other than that, I have not run into any issues with the system thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho CRM is a good jumping off platform. It's reasonably priced and easy to use. Of course, if you out-grow Zoho's capabilities, there are other options on the market.

Zoho CRM has allowed for my company to keep track of leads. In the wide scheme of things, this allows us to keep our salespeople from fighting each other about leads that have already been registered. Zoho is the peace keeper at our company.

Zoho review by Ankit G.
Assistant Systems Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Zoho for CRM was what I was looking for!"

What do you like best?

Zoho integrates all the features into a simple interface. It makes things easier while working in a team. I can share the resources in the team by a few clicks on my mouse. I can easily give access to the files to the limited number of individuals in my team, This feature is a huge plus for my company. It removes the confusion in other team members because they see the files which are relevant to them only. Zoho tells me when my collegues are online so that I can contact them.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I don't have anything with which I can associate anything like 'dislike' because this is a very big word. I have one improvement to suggest. There is a feature where the attachments get zipped automatically in the email. There was an email which I received from my colleague which contained multiple images. Zoho just zipped it together which I didn't want. Kindly improve that

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone should try using Zoho CRM. It solves a lot of business problems. You can share multiple files to different colleagues at the same time maintain privacy within the same group. The calendar feature is a 'must have' option for companies these days. It helps to block the dates on the calendar and everyone in the team knows it. It is completely value for money product. Its ROI is very high.

There are multiple business problems which Zoho is solving for my team. One of the main business problems Zoho solves is sharing of files, PPTs, Word Documents with the team in a perfect manner. Let me give you an example. So there is a folder in my laptop. There is a MS Word file which I want to share with one team member X and PDF file which I want to share with team member Y. Now it is a very difficult business problem which I used to face frequently. Zoho solved this business problem for me.

Zoho review by Fran M.
Gerente de sucursal

"Reliable characteristics is what determines this tool. "

What do you like best?

This tool is great for managing multiple functions, such as storing contact records to follow up, creating a list of clients and scheduling meetings to establish new contracts and evaluate the chances of success or failure within a contract with a potential client. As they develop new market strategies, Zoho CRM has other tools such as advertising and marketing campaigns to position the product produced on social networks and exchange opinions about brands and product quality.

What do you dislike?

It has its details as all the tools created for analysis and reports of products that come to market. In Zoho CRM I can find that some things are missing such as simplifying the search for what you want to do, managing a simpler information block without having to navigate through the whole tool, as a user this tool has served me well but it has these details that should be improve with time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many tools that are useful to expand products in markets where you can not reach. With Zoho CRM you can do everything you want to do in one place and publish it instantly. The results are amazing. In less time than expected you can interact about the opinions that somebody says about those that you created.

Zoho CRM is better for me with advertising in viralizing a content about lake that I want to show and undertake. It is essential to design a report on the impact of local and national markets.

Zoho review by Javier S.
Sales Representative

"Time saver!"

What do you like best?

The ability to automate, customize, and integrate.

What do you dislike?

Requires a lot of set up, and sometimes it gets a little slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are planning on switching, it will be hard to get used to Zoho at first but it will be worth it!

Take the time to set up the systems and make sure everyone in your company adopts well!

The ability to follow up with leads for effectively. You can view if they interacted with an email, or set up triggers for certain actions. Nothing falls between the cracks.

After I make a sale, I am able to communicate to our support department any important info about the new client. Desk integration with Outlook has been a beautiful way to keep track of important customer interactions.

Zoho review by Jamie H.
Customer Service and Special Projects

"Zoho Review"

What do you like best?

I love this CRM and the reporting that goes along with it. Extremely helpful to us!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the only thing that is inconvenient is on our end with our customers. We need to have a field required and we don't have an answer for every one. Again this is on our end, we love the program!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our whole team would recommend using Zoho. Honestly, it's a ton of set up (for us because of the extent of reporting that we need) but it is making life so much easier for us and knocked out quite a few manual processes that we were doing.

Too many to name! We weren't tracking and measuring like we could and Zoho solves this for us. The benefits of having these required fields help us eliminate a manual process that we have been doing forever, which is amazing!

Zoho review by Shiv S.
Excellence Coach

"Easy interfaces to manage your customer relationships"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM is easy to set up and manage all your leads, contacts and actions related to managing customer relationships, even when more than one person is doing this

out of the box reports also give you a good view and insight into the volume as well as progress of various threads in the context of managing opportunities and relationships, with no coding needed

What do you dislike?

Some of the terminology - such as feeds, leads, contacts - that cannot be relabeled to suit your team's terms

the dashboard widgets are limited in terms of configurability [for example, the number of records to be shown at a time], while this is available in other view pages

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are starting small, you could use the free version - that has a limit of number of users and then move to the paid plans, as your company grows

tracking the leads and follow-up activities related to generating new business as well as expanding the influencer network

some time spent in creating reports of progress to be shared with the team has also been saved, with the additional benefit of having a single source of truth for all opportunity and customer data

Zoho review by Juan G.
CEO
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great CRM at the best price, saved the business, sort of"

What do you like best?

I like it that they are very attentive, the customer service is superb and you can even start with a 15 day trial even with the top tier CRM. I like the customization it provides as well as the pairing the CRM with a VoIP. I love how you can see a profile of the person calling.

What do you dislike?

To be honest the only thing I have found so far that I don't like is the fact that in order to get more customize able fields you need to pay more, in other words upgrade to a higher tier software which might not fit your needs as a business

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try, you can start with the 15 day trial and see for yourself, you'll find that the customer service is superb and that they'll work with you to find the best CRM for you, it could even be the free version which is still awesome.

Before zoho CRM we used to have our database, as ridiculous as it may sound, in microsoft Access, and it was OK for a while but as we expanded it just became harder and harder to use, and thats when it came in handy. We floated around the idea of getting Salesforce one of the most famous CRMs out there, but as I researched it, it just wasn't what we really wanted, besides they have such a complicated structure that it just didnt make sense to me

Zoho review by Santiago M.
Account Executive

"Seamless and fun CRM"

What do you like best?

At first Zoho striked me as a basic CRM with little integration potential. After using it intensly for more than a year, Zoho has become my number one tool for my everyday matters. From building prospecting campaigns, to keeping up a tidy schedule and following up at the right time, Soho is a seamless tool for marketing and sales pros.

What do you dislike?

The administrator user must be really carefull when setting up the Zoho suite, given that if not carefully desinged, it may build huge databases with data that is not useful. Sometimes its hard to build custom queries and can loose lots of time looking, for instance, for a list of contacts that: I own + have lost OPPs + haven´t been touched for 24 months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even the CRM world is moving forward at huge steps, there are some basic pillars on the market: Zoho is one of them. Great prospecting and sales tool. Amazing potential. Try it out!

Pipeline management, account management, OPP follow up, agenda management, time and tasks management. I´ve replaced several tools such as Microsoft Outlook for my everyday use.

Zoho review by K.E. B.

"Awesome! Like a one-stop shop."

What do you like best?

Top to bottom, this software is top notch. Before signing up, we test drove about 5 CRMs to compare them apples-to-apples. What attracted us to Zoho CRM first was the overall look and feel. Although it's super complex in its service offerings, it's fairly easy to navigate because of the attractive UX, both front and backend.

I absolutely fell in love with the Zoho Social component. It was unexpected after having used others for social media scheduling. How all of the different apps inside the dashboard talk to each other is amazing. For instance, you can add contacts and leads to your CRM straight from social media, or you can setup automations so that your Zoho Social app can feed new leads based on rules that you set.

Plus is the way to go in order to take advantage of multiple great products to make a small business, especially one with limited workers, flow like a bigger business.

What do you dislike?

We're relatively new to such a robust software. My growing company was used to using different software and apps for every little thing, so with Zoho having about at least 4 of our primary B2B and B2C marketing needs all in one place, it takes quite some time getting used to.

I cannot say that there's anything that I "dislike" about the user experience, but because the software, and thus interface, is so robust, the time spent test driving it can be a bit overwhelming if the user is not as tech savvy. My employees are still discovering all that this great things this software can provide and it's been over a month since we became customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering using Zoho CRM Plus, try to consider your needs across the board and not just your CRM needs. In a perfect world, you want to eliminate having to use too many apps while having to integrate all of them (usually being forced to pay for Zapier to accomplish the goal). Zoho looks to be setting up a universe of products so that you don't need too many others to solve your needs. Try to research what all they offer and you may end up using them for many things at a much lower cost than multiple others.

The CRM itself was our primary reason for signing up, but once inside the software, you have Campaigns and Social, which have been serving as great benefits for solving both of those needs.

Zoho review by Emmanuel D.
Technical Support Engineer
Computer & Network Security

"Zoho CRM Review"

What do you like best?

Gives access to important data in real time:

This CRM offers a useful opportunity tracking tool that allows you to see where your customer is in the sales cycle, contact history and the profile of the competition to help you create more appropriate messages. At any time you can access both dynamic report data and dashboards.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion its a complete solution and dont need nothing else if you are in a free version

Recommendations to others considering the product

this tool, all the basic functions of any other customer relationship management system, since it allows combining everything related to billing, whether in paper or electronic.

Contact Management:

Contact management is one of the most important components of any CRM. The ability to store firmographics and build rich data profiles around clients, prospects, and accounts will save your business countless hours and dollars during campaign execution and sales development.

Zoho review by Carmen Elena G.
Administradora / Propietaria

"El Mejor Software CRM"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social es el mejor y mas barato software del mercado para gestión de la relación con tus clientes.

Zoho Social te brinda todos los beneficios de un software creado para tener toda la informaciòn de tus clientes organizada en un mismo programa, al alcance de un solo click.

Al configurar tus redes sociales con Zoho Social mejoras la comunicacón interna y externa de tu compañia, lo cual se traduce en mejores ventas.

What do you dislike?

El precio para Agencias podria ser un problema para los usuarios de Zoho Social como software CRM, sin embargo es importante mencionar la utilidad de pagar por el servicio de Zoho, pues puedes manejar al rededor de 25 marcas, las cuales puedes monitorear fácilmente configurando tus redes sociales por un precio que logra alcanzar los 125$ anuales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social es la respuesta a tu busqueda de un software de tipo CRM para agilizar tus relaciones a través de las redes sociales con tus clientes.

Las oportunidades de hacer crecer tu compañia a través de las redes se multiplican si usas Zoho Social.

La Corporación Caminos Verdes ha implementado Zoho Social como software de CRM Operativo, con el cual los resultados han sido inigualables.

Tenemos acceso y monitoreo constante de nuestra marca y obtenemos la información sobre la satisfacción de nuestros clientes en tiempo real, de manera tal que podamos recibir sugerencias, quejas y por supuesto, la captación de nuevos clientes a través de campañas que podemos difundir a través de correo electrónico y en nuestros perfiles corporativos.

Zoho review by Megan R.