Do you work for Zoho?

Zoho CRM Reviews & Product Details

What is Zoho CRM?

Get ready to sell smarter, better and faster with Zoho CRM. With over 150,000 happy customers, Zoho CRM is enterprise ready with advanced features like Page Layouts, Sandbox, and advanced customization options that include Conditional fields, Lead Scoring and Business process mapping. Our expanded multichannel support for phone, email, live chat, social media, and in-person meetings make Zoho CRM the most tightly integrated system on the market. Zoho's AI-powered sales assistant, Zia, provides advanced interpretations, solutions and predictions for salespeople. Your sales team will now spend more time selling and less time entering data with the help of workflow automation, real-time notifications and built-in gamification.

Zoho CRM Screenshots

Zoho CRM Profile Details

Zoho CRM Profile Details

Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Description
Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.
1996

Health Sherpa
Mayvenn
Triplemint
CourseHorse
The Global Work & Travel Co.
Thinkful

Zoho CRM Reviews

1-42 of 42 total Zoho reviews
Zoho review by Austin S.
Digital Strategy and Marketing Technology Manager

"Decent Product, Ecosystem Strategy Makes It Challening"

What do you like best?

Zoho is a solid CRM. It's pretty easy to use and scales with a small business as they (hopefully) become a bigger business. It has most of the CRM functionality that's commonplace in the market, and is pretty customizable. The pricing is reasonable as well.

What do you dislike?

Zoho hardly integrates with anybody, and they do it on purpose. They have a whole set of add-on apps they want you to buy to compliment your CRM. Some, such as customer service, seem to be decent. Others, such as "marketing automation" are an absolute joke. Their marketing capabilities are truly terrible. You can make it work with a Zapier integration to connect it to real marketing tools, but it adds complexity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time thinking through the roadmap of your business beyond CRM. Their ecosystem strategy may never limit you, or, it may drive you nuts. Evaluate beyond the CRM, as the other apps aren't nearly as good.

An affordable CRM that we wouldn't outgrow in a year. It's a good product to manage leads and opps, and get reporting out of.

Zoho review by Raian P.
Head of Sales & Marketing
Translation and Localization

"Not recommended for complex requirements and technology companies"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM is versatile in the sense that within its own product, it's fairly customizable and has most of the features a CRM should have.

What do you dislike?

- E-mail storage space is limited (but also used redundantly if you`re a Google Apps user) for attaching e-mails to records, leaving you no choice except paying for a Zoho Mail subscription.

- Customer support is very bad.

- UI is not the best.

- UX is very bad.

- Lack (or quality) of integrations.

- Native integration with its e-mail product (Campaigns) is limited.

A use of a CRM should be standard in any modern organization taking customer experience, marketing and sales seriously. Zoho CRM helps our sales and marketing team keep track of lead and contact history, but honestly, the hassle working with Zoho has outweighed the benefits of its product.

Zoho review by Jade C.
Owner
Executive Office

"All the great things become useless when it links to nothing."

What do you like best?

There are so many features i love i can almost say everything but really each feature has its own great benefit.

What do you dislike?

There are so many features i love i can almost say everything but after working to get everything in to the system and starting to learn how it works i couldnt

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sadly even though i think much of their product is awesome. The fact that they don't link together at all in the most important ways mean we didn't go live and I won't recommend to anyone.

We thought it would help our team work together on projects in a better organized way, but after getting all the data in we found out that products are not connected and there was too much administration required to match files in a useful way.

Zoho review by Jeff "The Sales Pro" G.
Lead Sales Trainer
Professional Training & Coaching

"Zoho CRM - Good enough, but not great"

What do you like best?

Zoho allows you to, fairly easily, create custom reports that can help you be more successful. The investment is very reasonable and their customer service is responsive and very good.

What do you dislike?

Zoho CRM is way less intuitive to use than I'd like it to be. Auto-fill is missing, you have to enter Contacts separately from Accounts and it doesn't always allow you to enter contact connected to an account making it sometimes difficult to easily find all the players in an organization, even though you've entered them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check several available CRMs and make sure the one you choose fits YOUR needs.

Zoho was chosen by my partner, even though we have a license for ACT! (He forgot) Zoho CRM gives us a repository for customer and prospect information as well as reports on our own company and companies we work with.

Zoho review by User in Computer Software

"If you're looking for lower cost, look into Zoho!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this CRM is that there is a trial that is free to the public. I like that I can count on Zoho's CRM to do the basics. Zoho has robust email marketing tools and gives you a great overall look at your customers by linking you to their twitter, facebook, or google plus accounts.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of different tabs that lead you all to the same place. It seems to be a time sucker and not as efficient as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you should consider the free trail first and see if it is functional for your company and then see if you want to do the paid version. If you are a small to mid size business Zoho could be fine for now but long term, you may need to invest in a better CRM.

I am using it for my sales leads. The benefits that I have seen with Zoho is that it saves us money from investing in other CRMS and that it can get the job done.

Zoho review by User in Legal Services

"I lost all of my data"

What do you like best?

I liked the usability of Zoho. It was very easy to navigate and wasnt intimidating.

What do you dislike?

I used the free version and things seems to go great. However i took a maternal break fpr several months and when i returned to work i was shocked to see all of my data was gone! My account no longer exist. I later learned that due to my time off from work my free account when dormant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you dont allow your free account to do dormant and back up your data.

I was able to streamline many different aspects of my company and manage my database better.

Zoho review by User in Information Technology and Services

"If you're business is going to grow - don't use this. Doesn't integrate w/ other platforms."

What do you like best?

Nothing was that great about this software. The interface was a bit confusing.

What do you dislike?

It didn't integrate with anything - if you want to use other softwares (email automation, marketing automation etc) it just won't work with it. They had plug ins but you have to pay extra and they don't work well. For most platforms there isn't even a plug in for zoho.

I also couldn't stand that when you created tasks it was very challenging to update them or remove them - nothing seemed to be very intuitive. They tried to update the interface and make it more easy to use, but it just looked nicer - functionality was still not great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will save some money in the beginning, but it will hurt you in the end because you're going to want other tools to feed into your CRM so your data is valuable and up to date. We had a very hard time keeping sales, SDRs and marketing on the same page with Zoho because it was a ton of manual entry. If you're going to grow, I highly suggest not starting with this and just going for the better Sales Force option.

Tracking deals/sales in the pipeline. It worked when you only need to work within Zoho.

Zoho review by Administrator

"Lots of Work Arounds"

What do you like best?

I like that you can manipulate the system to the best of your ability to meet your needs.I also like the cost of the system,

What do you dislike?

The customer service is terrible, they take forever to answer something and often tell you it can't be done, but you've had it done before (current status). There are a lot of limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient and be ready to not get everything resolved. Accept that it won't work for you often.

We are able to use their apps and integrate our applications and surveys into the system as well as create a lot of automations that save the entire team time.

Zoho review by Kim P.
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist

"Has potential, but falls short."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to drag & drop fields, customize titles, and set up workflows.

What do you dislike?

In my experience, the webforms and auto responses just don't work. I have tried to automate some lead gen processes and have not yet been able to be successful. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired, as well.

Keeping better track of the sales funnel.

Zoho review by Liam M.
Business Development Executive

"Good integrations but limited in scope and poor support/e-mail support"

What do you like best?

They have a wide range of products that integrate well. Being able to plug in Sales IQ and Desk was really handy. Having things like Chat integrated was also great.

What do you dislike?

Their e-mail product is terrible. We tried the product both integrated and on it's own - it performed poorly in both situations. Additionally there was no way to do a true many-to-many database, we were forced into using a 1 to many with 'connections' which doesn't account for the fluid way our industry operates.

We've dropped support for it now due to poor performance.

Zoho review by User in Internet

"Zoho - Needs Improvements"

What do you like best?

Zoho was able to hold all our information from various team members.

What do you dislike?

Zoho fit the bare minimum of what we needed. It was hard to use, and difficult to easily find the information I was looking for. The UI was outdated as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere first. We spent quite a lot of time putting information into the system only to have to move it to another system.

We were attempting to solve the issue of client notes being in two systems - one for sales and one for client services. We were also trying to use Zoho to help with the Sales pipeline with new and old leads. We did not get much benefit out of Zoho other than eliminating employees using Excel docs to store information.

Zoho review by Andrew M.
Community Impact Coordinator
Retail

"Zoho review in a medical sales setting"

What do you like best?

Easy to find different contacts. GREAT filter tools that allow me to narrow my list for specific prokects

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are bugs, sometimes information I out in does not save and I lose important info because of it.

Tracking prospects and patients. Keeping notes for information and setting call tasks.

Zoho review by Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting

"Great CRM but be careful with all the unbundled costs"

What do you like best?

once you figure it out and deal with the fact that each company has to have multiple contacts...it does what you want.

What do you dislike?

Cost...they have done an amazing job at unbundling all the costs so each one seems reasonable until you look at the total you have to pay...probably could have gone with a more robust product with better support in the end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

pricing is a disaster for small companies and no one is truthful with the end solution needed

I need to send emails and letters to a series of interested people from several companies..this one does that for me. No benefits yet...but I am able to see if the emails were opened so could do research on that..but not yet.

Zoho review by Samarah S.
Project Manager

"A Beginner's CRM"

What do you like best?

Zoho is a great messaging and organizational tool. It is a great way to organize projects.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit outdated when it comes to user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is great for lists, but due dates is a bit difficult.

It is a great way to organize several different projects. Subtasks are a bit difficult, but it keeps things organized.

Zoho review by User in Computer Software

"Cludgy Experience"

What do you like best?

I like to do a lot of searching and dupe checking, I found their search to be one of the more robust functions within the system

What do you dislike?

The user interface wasn't intuitive and entering orders and other aspects within the system were painful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a cost effective solution that will help you achieve the goal of a CRM and is great for the startup, as you grown you will need to step up more in my eyes.

We used it as it was meant to be, a CRM to help move our sales and build our sales pipeline. We had nothing prior so it allowed for us to actually quantify our sales to upper management.

Zoho review by Administrator in Education Management

"Not the best for non-profits"

What do you like best?

It is a great catch all for all of our data on our programs, partnerships and contacts.

What do you dislike?

It's not user intuitive. The customer support is severely lacking. And assistance with learning the system is not comprehensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a deep dive into what you really need to help run your business or non-profit. I would not recommend ZOHO CRM to other non-profits.

It's nice to be able to run reports on all of our programs that ran in years previous. We are able to identify who to contact for future opportunities and possible funding.

Zoho review by Internal Consultant

"Zoho"

What do you like best?

it's easy to import/ export data and map fields

What do you dislike?

too much development required for our uses and when you search a company or person who isn't in the system, you have to arrow back to the add screen...extra step...cumbersome

Recommendations to others considering the product

demand an more concise way to enter people/ companies and a more elaborate out of the box product

it was a trial

Zoho review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Just eh..."

What do you like best?

Many options for tracking and reporting and viewing

What do you dislike?

Just about everything else. Why leads, deals, accounts, contacts and they don't automatically link? Then I convert them and it creates an account that some have deals and some don't...doesn't make sense

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be very leary, do a trial if you can. Importing is not easy and I lost a lot of notes. I hired a consultant who told me he knew the program, he didn't and that was a nightmare

We are at least keeping track of names and phone numbers and email addresses

Zoho review by Executive Sponsor in Research

"I use it as a searchable address book"

What do you like best?

I like that it is quite configurable, it doesn't impose an organization on you.

I like that I can do a traditional relational database search for (say) [brokers +/or bankers] that live in [Colombia or Peru or Venezuela].

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to sell the team on Zoho CRM, I chose it because I liked certain features, but no-one else seems to like it.

Finding out how to do things can be difficult.

It feels as if ZohoCRMs coders lack genuine passion to solve business problems.

Adding extra functionality tends to mean extra costs, and you know for sure that integrating extra stuff will be clunky and hard to figure out.

We haven't solved any business problem using it. We have a series of problems, how to keep up with our existing clients and relate to them being one. But Zoho doesn't seem to make that easier.

Zoho review by Patrick S.
Unternehmer
Management Consulting

"Good, simple, fast"

What do you like best?

The software has a simple interface and is quickly ready for use - without many previous knowledge.

What do you dislike?

It is just a CRM without further, often meaningful modules. Then just take an ERP or similar.

I used it as an external sales consultant with a customer.

Zoho review by User

"It was confusing for everyone involved"

What do you like best?

It was affordable and we were able to get the marketing team and sales team on it.

What do you dislike?

Because it was barebones, there had to be a million things done to customize things. This made it difficult for the sales team to use and as a result, they just opted not to use it.

We used zoho crm to organize information about our leads and qualified leads.

Zoho review by Administrator

"Deplorable"

What do you like best?

Not really anything, Zoho is basically counter-intuitive

What do you dislike?

Who the hell creates their own "Deluge" scripting language to make a CRM? software is supposed to play with other software

Recommendations to others considering the product

DON'T

Customer lead/sales management . Absolutely none

Zoho review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Solid CRM"

What do you like best?

It does what we need in terms of tracking and reporting

What do you dislike?

visually pretty understated. no friills CRM. Wish it worked with Social media like LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

effective and cost efficient soloution

Reporting primarily

Zoho review by Jamie C.
REALTOR
Real Estate

"Decent but kind of "clunky""

What do you like best?

I like that we can customize the crm to be what we need.

What do you dislike?

The UI is kind of old school and not very intuitive

Tracking calls, notes, logs, billing status, communications, etc

Zoho review by User in Higher Education

"Not great"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is way better and easier to use

What do you dislike?

The interface and speed is not great and it doesn’t give you suggestions for dashboards

Pipeline Mgt

Zoho review by Chirag B.
Freelance Photographer
Photography

"Not completely satisfied"

What do you like best?

To br honest the software is crap.

I had to un install

What do you dislike?

Everything about it is I dislike.

The analytics are not correct

No benefits

Zoho review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Its complicated"

What do you like best?

the low price point, and the ease to set up.

What do you dislike?

The system is marketed as a low cost solution, but to use it to its full capacity, it can get to be quite expensive. Also, it is not a user friendly system at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider your user base before launching. it might be too complicated for them to use

it helps us manage our client base effectively.

Zoho review by Dominic M.
Chairman

"OK"

What do you like best?

Good range of fields. Captured all the data we needed and easy to customise.

What do you dislike?

Did not integrate with other systems. It meant that we had separate contact information for CRM and emails.

Managing contacts of potential and existing clients

Zoho review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Didn’t fancy at first "

What do you like best?

I appreciated the reminders, with so many accounts to manage. It was welcomed, and helpful to keep things organized.

What do you dislike?

Too many tabs, repitious info through out the system, not as straight forward as it could of been.

This system did change how our team shared our work, it helped put in place a system that was not existent prior.

Zoho review by Agency in E-Learning

"requires a lot of time to master"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of options and appears to have resources for many end users

What do you dislike?

It's many features is great IF you have a lot of time to get training on them.

It was too complex and we ultimately did not end up using it with fidelity

Zoho review by Wayne S.
President and Chief Financial Officer
Management Consulting

"Too involved, too rigid"

What do you like best?

Not much... Most of the fields were blank

What do you dislike?

Rigid, complicated, not easy to use, poor UI

manage my customers and potentials, it didn't provide any benefits.

Zoho review by Executive Sponsor in Real Estate

"Zoho CRM review"

What do you like best?

easy to set up and easy to rollout. I'm not sure on the other functionality at this point

What do you dislike?

to be determined as many other functions are being explored

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely a great CRM solution for your cloud needs

lead management

Zoho review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Zoho CRM"

What do you like best?

Zoho is user friendly for the most part.

What do you dislike?

Too simple for what our office needs not enough to consider too 3

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not recommend for larger enterprises

Honestly there was no difference in using this comparing to the 1990s goldmine

Zoho review by User

"Zoho"

What do you like best?

The ease of accessibility with which we can access whatever we want to.

What do you dislike?

The errors that pop up every now and then.

To connect with so many team members and external parties at the same time.

Zoho review by User in Music

"Xoho "

What do you like best?

It was a system that could handle most problems, but was clunky and I've since moved on.

What do you dislike?

Clunky interface, difficult to send out clean invoices.

I had used it for bookkeeping and invoicing, but have since changed programs.

Zoho review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Free but limited"

What do you like best?

It's free! It integrates ok with the rest of the zoho fofering.

What do you dislike?

The services is unavailable from time to time. Impossible to get a hold of support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out other solutions that provides timely support.

Keeping a list of leads of opportunities is critical. It allows us to plan our resources ccordiingly

Zoho review by Administrator in Publishing

"Terrible "

What do you like best?

Nothing other than it was free. It is a terrible and complicated system.

What do you dislike?

Everything took a lot of steps and was frustrating to set up.

We have moved to a different crm.

Zoho review by Jeff L.
Chief Operating Officer
Utilities

"Zoho is limited in functionality, but useful for very small companies"

What do you like best?

the Zoho CRM solution was easy to use, and easy to configure. The flow of leads->contacts->opportunities-> customers was straight forward.

What do you dislike?

the Zoho CRM was very limited in its capabilities. Only one forecast was allowed per quarter, which was at the company level. It was unable to store forecasts on a per-sales-rep basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really only an applicable solution for very small organizations. The lack of product integration, along with supply chain management, was a big inhibitor for continued use.

Basic contact management and tracking of opportunities from identification to closure. The benefits were that it was an easy-to-access, basic system.

Zoho review by Mark R.
VP of Sales

"Didn't like it"

What do you like best?

I grew up on GoldMine. I was introduced to ZOHO because a client was using it. I like that it is cloud based. It does provide basic CRM functionality.

What do you dislike?

ZOHO was not easy for me to use. I had difficulty setting up and sharing filters. Creating and tracking contacts vs companies and opportunities was also difficult. I have to be honest. I can't vouch that the client had set their system up optimally. So maybe another installation would behave differently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ZOHO may be a perfectly good CRM. But I am pretty sure that there are better options.

Zoho review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Simple yet scattered"

What do you like best?

Simple for small companies to get started with a CRM solution at low cost.

What do you dislike?

When you want to grow, the system seems very scattered. Support is very lacking. Those within the company that understand Zoho CRM don't understand Zoho Campaigns and vice-versa.

Needed a basic CRM solution.

Zoho review by Francis P.
Technical Architect

"A basic CRM to start off for a small company or one that wants to test a CRM solution at low cost."

What do you like best?

3 users free and is basic in one respect but for a small company it maybe the ideal solution before jumping into a paid for solution. Great also for demos!

What do you dislike?

Its not as mature as other CRMs and has good but basic functionality and not very many systems one click support connecting to it. For example many email marketing solutions allow a quick way to integrate to Salesforce or Dyanmics but as Zoho is not well known or used this is lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your happy with exporting data from Zoho and that everything you put into it you can get out. The data structure is very similar to CRM solutions like Salesforce which makes transitioning to a CRM like Salesforce with more functionality (if you need too) a lot easier.

Zoho review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Cheap and a poor man's SFDC."

What do you like best?

Price - free or low cost.

What do you dislike?

Manuverability, layouts, drill downs, reporting

Recommendations to others considering the product

get what you p[ay for

1,011 Zoho reviews

3.8 out of 5

Zoho CRM Features

• Opportunity & Pipeline Mgmt.
  • Partner Relationship Mgmt. (PRM)
  • Task / Activity Management