Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

(805 reviews)

Zoho Desk pulls in all your customer interactions from across multiple channels into a single, clean interface. You can then seamlessly continue these conversations and help customers easily.

Work for Zoho Desk?

Learning about Zoho Desk?

Zoho Desk Reviews

Ask Zoho Desk a Question
Showing 852 Zoho Desk reviews
Zoho Desk review by Colin M.
Colin M.

"Zoho Desk - A fully-featured help desk support system"

What do you like best?

- Comprehensive ticket system

- Supports multiple agents

- Internal and external users

- Knowledgebase

- Communication options

What do you dislike?

- Takes quite a bit of configuration

- Branding email templates was problematic

- Some reports could be better

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many options for help desks these days, but few have the features of Zoho Desk and none can match the value, especially if you are a Zoho One subscriber. Try the trial version to see if this is suitable for your organisation. It supports all the required support team features - agent delegation, escalation, exception reporting, KPI reporting, etc. It is easy for users to understand and there are many options for raising a ticket - email, web form, social media, telephone. Zoho Desk automates the communication and reporting so agents can get on with resolving problems to the customer's satisfaction.

If you provide support to a large number of users, you really need some tools to automate, record and manage the process. Zoho Desk is at the heart of our helpdesk for internal and external users. It makes sure issues are properly recorded and dealt with or escalated quickly. Zoho Desk's reporting features gives clear visibility over the performance of the support team and customer satisfaction. Zoho Desk has been useful to demonstrate compliance with SLAs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk review by James P.
James P.

"Zoho Desk Professinoal - A Very Flexible Helpdesk"

What do you like best?

- Allows Custom fields

- Allows Custom reports (including reporting on the custom fields)

- Allows notes on sub-tasks

- Has multiple 2-factor authentication options

What do you dislike?

- Support seems a bit slow (around 2 business days for a response in my experiences - not sure how this compares to other helpdesk vendors)

- Reporting on multiple modules at a time ("child modules") can show duplicate records (this is by design by Zoho and is counterintuitive when designing a custom report)

Tracking Helpdesk tickets and time as well as internal issues. The use of tasks with their own set of notes allows most information about an issue to be contained inside 1 ticket. The ability to use custom fields and report on all of it gives good management overview into the situation at any given time.

We moved from Freshdesk due to the inability of Freshdesk's Blossom plan to provide us with custom reporting. Of course, we could have upgraded Freshdesk (it's a good product) but the other big advantage of Zoho Desk is that ability to put comments against a task, instead of having 3 tasks and all the comments jumbled in the main ticket. Both are good products, but Zoho was more flexible for us.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Zoho Desk review by Mubashir T.
Mubashir T.

"Best support desk i have ever used"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and train staff the blueprinting is really amazing which allows us to guide staff through our company process. With Zoho we went from keeping everthing in our inbox and heads to having a clear path to completing tasks as required. From what we have seen thus far we have not even scratched the surface of what ZOHO desk can do. The support from the team has been great as well, assisting us where we need and the knowledge base is robust. We also love the integration with their other products specifically the Sales IQ integrations.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app needs some work but will get there. We are also trying to learn the API integration modules which will allow us to automate certain processes into our 365 enviroment this does seem a bit tricky as we cannot a solution as to how, it must be said that we have not contacted their support regarding this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest you implement this product with immediate effect, the streamline and ability to monitor and manage staff and projects is brilliant

Faster response time to clients, spending too much time on a client, we now have a track of every single second spent on a client and now know how much money we are losing with out of scope requests. In the past we would lose track of our clients and what is due, using the ZOHO Desk in conjunction with Microsoft teams both our internal and external processes are now managed digitally with full track records on everything.

Zoho Desk review by Konstantin D.
Konstantin D.

"That's the best of all solutions I tried"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is automatic suggestion of pre-defined answers. The system analyses contents of the ticket and suggests the best answers/templates. Next my favorite is a feature to quickly insert text Snippets into message body - you can type a sequence of characters, hit TAB and it inserts pre-defined piece of text. This really saves time! Another killer feature is Blueprints. It's long to write about it, but it is really powerful. I also like very much how UI is organized in general and the ability to do many things with keyboard shortcuts.

Before trying Zoho Desk I did tested a lot of solutions an I have something to compare with. Zoho Desk is my favorite one.

The Zoho Desk platform is constantly improving - I saw several updates (new features) coming regularly. To be honest, I haven't had time to investigate all their features yet. I haven't tried their AI assistant yet and looking forward to give it a test!

What do you dislike?

The weak place is mobile app. I didn't found a possibility to use pre-defined answers in mobile app (I tested the one for iOS). I hope this feature will come up soon!

Another disadvantage I found - it is hard to control Anti-Spam. In particular, it is impossible to create a spam filter, which defines message as legitimate (and thus, avoid it marked as spam). Still it is possible to mail a request to Zoho's support team and disable Anti-Spam feature completely).

I am solving problem of delivering best user support service for our software product. Delivering good support service is essential for software product to grow.

Zoho Desk review by Adela F.
Adela F.

"Very Easy and not complicated at all."

What do you like best?

Its easy to manage tickets, administrators could easily control them, reports are also easy to generate. They make it easy to move around and the overall interface is very simple its not hard to understand its very good for beginners. It doesn't require a lot of work to put in.

What do you dislike?

I never had any problems, receiving emails and shooting them out. I love it its easy to use. This program is awesome and gives the buyer a variety of services such a business needs. Thanks to ZOHO!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will continue to recommend such program to my friends and family business partners to. ill continue to use it because of the value of it gives us, this program without a doubt is worth it. Beginner user friendly program!

WE have made this into our processes so people who process a request its easily and rapidly sent to us to be reviewed. I see the potential this has to revolutionize our department.

Zoho Desk review by Leah S.
Leah S.

"Best ticketing system!"

What do you like best?

It is an intuitive tool easy to learn and use, especially for agents with very little knowledge, can identify improvements in processes, easy to license, useful for case management and customer service oriented. you can easily see indicators and measure management in real time.

It allows us to easily identify which cases are about to expire, which helps us to identify the root causes of failures or opportunities for improvement.

One of its best features it's the time tracking tool, also the reports... You can always check everything so easily.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say. Every feature I've tried it has worked perfectly fine! It is the perfect tool for handling and managing reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it's one of the most organized platforms I've ever seen to serve customers, it also provides you with a lot of information and many options.

Provide fast solutions for our clients's requests.

Zoho Desk review by Rachel A M.
Rachel A M.

"Their interface is amazing "

What do you like best?

The software is simple and easy to use with the ability to customize it. The main objective of the software is mainly to manage the customer service, but in my case, I used it for the internal system of issuing newsletters so that the employees keep informed of everything. Zoho Desk contains a client portal with minimal functions necessary to send and view requests. I can customize the colors and tabs names and views. It contains many views and lists of reports in multiple filtering options.

It is easy to track tickets, as an administrator you can easily control tickets, generating reports is a simple task. They have an intuitive portal for the removal of their tickets.

What do you dislike?

I have never had problems configuring it, to receive emails and to send emails. I like it is very easy to use. This platform is excellent and offers a variety of services that the owner of a business needs. Thank Zoho

Recommendations to others considering the product

In general I am and I have been very happy with Desk. I will continue to recommend to my acquaintances and colleagues and I will continue using it because of the value of what it gets, without a doubt, it's worth it. Customer service User-friendly functionality

We have implemented this as part of our processing department to process requests and send information bulletins related to technology. I can see the potential to revolutionize and rationalize our department.

Zoho Desk review by Cameo M.
Cameo M.

"Zoho was the best fit for my support needs!"

What do you like best?

I really love the time tracking tool and the flexibility to enter and modify time entries. I use it to help generate time reports for my hourly-rate projects and clients. The predefined reports are very useful. Entering a new ticket is very easy. My primary reason for trialing Zoho Desk was because I needed a help desk with a customer self-service portal. While most Help Desk offerings provide a Customer Self-Service portal, Zoho was the only one that offered this service for FREE, with no time limit, for companies with 3 agents or less. Once I trialed it I found it provided additional features that would help my productivity.

What do you dislike?

Some of the controls are not intuitive. For example, I had entered a default billing rate when I was poking around in the system. However, when I needed to change it, I couldn't find it, even though I used the Search tool. "Forwarding" a ticket into the system via email is a little cumbersome as a difficult-to-remember snippet has to be added to the beginning of the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use the time tracking tool for my internal projects as well as for tracking billable time for clients. Time tracking is only available with the "professional" version of Zoho. But Zoho's professional version is the least expensive of all the comparable Help Desk software that I researched. So if time tracking is important for your business, Zoho is the most affordable.

Tracking time spent on both billable and non-billiable projects has been made easy. I just run a customized tickets report for a particular client before I create an invoice for that client. When I create a time entry I write a brief description with each entry. I customized a report to show the time entry descriptions. This makes it easy to for the customers to see what I did with the associated time. But most of all, I have peace of mind knowing that both customers and myself can see the documented work we have collaborated on and can easily find our work history in the self-service portal, and not have to depend on email strings for this information.

Zoho Desk review by Alejandro M.
Alejandro M.

"Facilidad y Flexibilidad"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta intuitiva de fácil aprendizaje y uso, en especial para agentes con muy poco conocimiento, Permite identificar mejoras en los procesos, fácil de licenciar, útil para la gestión de casos y orientada al servicio al cliente. se pueden ver indicadores fácilmente y medir la gestión en tiempo real.

Permite conoce y realizar la traza de cualquier caso que se este atendiendo y permite conocer todas las tareas realizadas por cada uno de los participantes del proceso. permite la atención de tickets a través de diferentes canales. También permite identificar fácilmente cuales casos están por vencerse, los vencidos; lo que nos ayuda a identificar las causas raíces de las fallas o de las oportunidades de mejora.

Se facilita enormemente el proceso con la gestión de notificaciones y permite tanto a los usuarios como a los agentes estar enterados del estado de los casos y hacer la gestión oportuna de los mismos.

What do you dislike?

No esta completamente en español lo que limita los agentes que no son bilingues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Como oportunidad de mejora seria excelente si se puede mejorar la integración el directorio activo, evitando la creación de un subdominio y también estimamos corto el periodo de evaluación y pensamos que para tener una mejor visión de la herramienta y del completo potencial de la misma debería tenerse al menos tres meses

la centralización de toma de pedidos de cliente, también se aumenta la calidad de la información

Zoho Desk review by Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.

"Ticketing system"

What do you like best?

This is my tird ticketing system that I use in 5 years and Zoho Desk is very useful!

I realy like it! The system of auto timer is very great, I very love it to charge my customers. I have integrate as well the Zoho Invoice so I can make facture right from the ticket of my customer, to I gain time! This is very fun to use. I safe time in my working day. I can safe time in futur to show how to use my Desk to my futur agents. The support service is great as well, I have sent them many emails and they have reply to me very fast. We have even had calls and chat together and I have share my screen to get the best help that I was needed.

What do you dislike?

There is some things that I don't like but I have find some other way to done the task. However, I'm sure they will release new features in short time. But I can say the it is hard to merge ticket if they are not in the same list in front of you view. The iOS app this is not possible to merge ticket. This is not even possible to make macro, only from the web version. This is hard to set up when you are use to use another ticketing system because I had everyting setup and when you change to another one you want this setup fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful

Answering to all my customers.

Zoho Desk review by Jacob G.
Jacob G.

"Works well, nice way to record and organize our school tech tickets"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, once you have an account Zoho is easy to use. Fast way to communicate with other tech people not in your building, yet clear communication for each ticket. Far better than communicating issues over email.

What do you dislike?

I had a few teachers tech tickets put into the spam/trash folder. There was no reason for this to occur. This caused their tickets to not show in the open tickets que.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once up and running it works well. I did experience quite a few problems in getting my account to work in the first place. Once my login worked, everything has been great other than the few tech tickets that Zoho placed into the spam folder.

We use Zoho to manage our school district's tech tickets. Tickets can be assigned to IT staff, and all the information can be tracked, organized, and displayed various ways. Zoho has been a great tool for organizing and tracking our tech tickets.

Zoho Desk review by Rylee P.
Rylee P.

"Zoho Desk is a very economical solution to ensure uninterrupted and unrivaled customer service"

What do you like best?

You can set rules based on time and/or conditions which give you the ability to tune all the functions of your system to just work the way you need it and in the time you need it Great way to edit files, free business email service is great service, the 5 user limit but you can get more when you get referrals. Zoho Vault is a tool we use alot with many teams to store and share passwords securely. Software UI Design is beautiful. Functionalities such as automatic ticket opening is amazing. The customer don't have to connect on your portal to create a ticket. They have just to send an email to the support email id that you define This is constantly evolving and new powerful features are being added in continually. It is now quite extensible and boasting tools like multi-users workflows, escalation in CRM leads, internal and external knowledge bases and seriously enterprise level chat.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such and backend developers keep updating regularly. Nothing to complang much here. Interface should be improved to quicly add all information. Ready to Use reports should be added more. Sorting functions such as removing or filtering spam are hard for ZOHO Desk. Everything can be initially messy. When searching through prior tickets, I wish there were more filters than just "Relevance" and "Modified Time".

all it related requests

Zoho Desk review by Kirk H.
Kirk H.

"Has many of the features typically found with more pricey competitors"

What do you like best?

First off, it is pretty intuitive. We spent very little time looking at documentation or contacting them for assistance. We were up and running in a couple days. The user interface is very straight forward and our team was able to easily create and manage tickets. The Customer Portal is also very easy to understand and use.

What do you dislike?

Like some other competitors, there are limits to how much flexibility is there unless you pay more. Still, at the lower price, there was enough customization and configuration to meet our needs for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a less expensive alternative to other systems out there with the same capabilities. Ease of use and straight-forward configurations make this a great fit for smaller to mid-sized companies.

We handle technical support questions and issues that come from our remote facilities - who we have set up as customers. It helps a lot in giving them transparency and communication with the issues that they have reported.

Zoho Desk review by Maurice M.
Maurice M.

"Ease to Use"

What do you like best?

Here at IT & Beyond we like to comfortability and ease of uses with the software. I really like how the software is very customizable of us to make changes on the fly. Adding our domain was very easy to do with the knowledge base and 1, 2, 3 steps to get it done. We so love how the Welcome Portal comes ready to go. All we need was to set it up and send to our users.

What do you dislike?

The Dislike about the software would have to be the sometimes confusion of titles. There are times when you look at a title and that title is not detailed enough to know what is under the drop-down list. ie. If you need to add a need admin user you should be able to do it from the user drop-down list by just clicking a button but no you have to go to users and control but you would think that is where you add a new user as in clients. Also I emailed support and never heard from them about my SSL cert

The benefit for us is to keep track of all cases and who they are assigned to and also adds a professional look to our company.

Zoho Desk review by Silvio C.
Silvio C.

"Parece que vai servir"

What do you like best?

Quero testar o software de suporte ao cliente antes de me decidir pela ferramenta definitiva e o Zoho Desk me deu essa opção. Tem muitas ferramentas para configurar já na versão de teste e a versão free tem muitas opções também. Comparei com algumas outras ferramentas e decidi pela Zoho por ser mais barata, mais clean, com mais opções de ferramentas na versão de teste. Como é para um teste inicial, teremos poucas pessoas cadastradas e não precisava fazer um grande contrato agora no início.

What do you dislike?

Muitas informações ainda estão em inglês, mesmo eu alterando a língua para português do Brasil. Algumas configurações eu não consegui mudar, como nomes de categorias e das prioridades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Comparado a outras ferramentas, dá mais opções de ferramentas e personalização desde a versão de teste.

Quero centralizar os chamados dos usuários (B2C) e dos clientes (B2B) em um único lugar. Também quero criar um histórico de CRM dos atendimentos, unindo os dois tipos de atendimento.

Zoho Desk review by Javier M.
Javier M.

"Reliable Help Desk tool"

What do you like best?

This platform is a friendly web software to track customer incidents and request, with a full SLA management, Knowledge Base for common problems, escalation levels to improve customer service and affordable solution for any company no matter what size. We love the mobility so using Zoho Desk from the mobile phone is the best.

What do you dislike?

Nowadays, all customers communicate using whatsapp application, there is no integration yet with whatsapp, then we have to copy-paste the message from the mobile and create manually a ticket. Although there have integration with some telephony partners, the offer is still low and we can´t use in our country.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just start to using in the trial version and you will see how the productivity of your technical department starts to grow.

My business can handle more effectively all the customer calls, when reporting an incident or have a request on the service we provide. IS very comfortable to have interaction with the final user through different communication channels. We are more close to the customers, and having faster response to their petitions.

Zoho Desk review by Holly S.
Holly S.

"Easy to adopt, easy to use."

What do you like best?

I can say that I like Zoho because they include the automation function, the integration functions and the account management tools. Automation tools allow fast and easy control of tickets, which means they can be divided into the appropriate areas and distributed to the right departments within your organization. Integration features allow you to seamlessly synchronize between your CRM system and the Helpdesk, which means duplication of administration and fast connectivity between the two.

What do you dislike?

Great functionality and ability to customize all aspects of the ticketing system, such as the ease of configuration and the number of functions provided by the system. We were able to successfully configure the system to work with our support email and to create tickets with each new email that improved productivity and facilitated the tracking of all tickets and prevented us from having to copy all the information on the platform. zoho desk There have been minimal problems with the configuration and, in general, it is a reliable system to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend it to start clients who are working hard to add professionalism to their brand without having even the cash flow. Having a great email server that grows with the business is a great benefit.

it helped us to incorporate CRM and avoid the risks that imply a large initial investment and the resistance of the interested parties. In addition, the entire set of integrated products gave us the possibility of a single backend for all business needs. It's easy to get started with it and integration with the available business software is easy. Channels can be configured with minimal effort and APIs are well documented and easy to use. The immediate integration with CRM, billing and marketing is a great help to cover all interactions related to customers.

Zoho Desk review by Melissa A.
Melissa A.

""Simple and very powerful""

What do you like best?

Great software Simplicity is under the most favorable conditions. The ease to design the product. Excellent method to work in the interface. Ticket tracking and acceleration framework allow the organization to track and address customer problems on time.

This tool completely replaced the method of association with email, phone calls, visits, informal communication stages in one.

Reporting and the notification system. Can see the pending and closed issues perfectly sorted out. Can handle the support calls easily.

We love that is it cloud based. very easy to customize to fit our needs. we also wanted a system that grows with us as we grow our team. very scalable.

What do you dislike?

It takes a few weeks to master the design of the software.

There are so many options, it really allows a lot of customization.

This is an advantage, but also a disadvantage

but otherwise I have no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the tool because it is very useful for a faster and more effective organization of the client's information.

Zoho Desk is a stage of the help work area that allows organizations to transmit high-quality client support to their clients with instruments that expand the operator's profitability and exams and reports that train supervisors to discover problems in specialized exhibitions. that can improve their administration. business options. Customers can also benefit from Zoho Desk as the product allows them to discover convenient and important help without going too far.

Zoho Desk review by Juan V.
Juan V.

"excelente plataforma de service desk"

What do you like best?

la facilidad de manejo, la dinamica visualizacion, el control tan accequible, lo entendible de la plataforma y lo versatil que puede ser.}

La creacio0n de casos es muy facil y pérmite vizualizarlos sin problema.

Las opciones anexas a la crexcion de caso para su respectivo seguimiento permiten con facilidad entregar un informe completo.

el cliente puede estar entrado con periocidad de sus casos.

El nivel de envio y asignacion es muy rapido.

Nos permite llevar un ciontrol y uin manejo muy completo del estado de nuestro clinte.

Hemos dedicado mucho tiempo a entender todas las opciones y características que se presentaron en la solución. Gracias a eso, nos hemos deshecho de tres programas. Entonces, a pesar de la complejidad de usarlo, es mucho más fácil administrarlo que 3 programas por separado, especialmente en términos de soporte.

El lado de atención al cliente funciona de maravilla. Tiene todas las necesidades que necesitamos. Tiempos de respuesta más rápidos y actualización de casos en tiempo real. Las opciones son infinitas en las cosas que podemos rastrear.

La implementación de la plataforma en nuestra compañia seria una gran movida para nosotros, podriamops escalar tres veces nuestro equipo de soporte y al mismo tiempo aumentar considerablemente el rendimiento de nuestro equipo y las calificaciones de nuestros clientes

What do you dislike?

el cliente no puede asignar tecnico al caso

Recommendations to others considering the product

El aplicativo es excelente y permite de manera muiy propia ser administrado

la facilidad de poder escalar y manejar mis tiquets de incidencias mucho mas segura

Zoho Desk review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"Great Out-of-Box Helpdesk Tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ease of access to information. I love the fact that I can look up contacts and quickly have their phone number available before even clicking on the contact. The Integration with ZOHO CRM is also useful, as I can see a reporting hierarchy (To find District Managers / Regional Managers over a location quickly) all within the ZOHO Desk platform. Out of box Customer Satisfaction surveys, Happiness ratings by agent and customer, volume metrics, agent metrics, a lot of out of box features with little to no additional configuration necessary makes it easy to run a helpdesk while providing insight for managers.

What do you dislike?

I've found a few custom features I would like to integrate that ZOHO currently can't perform. The two biggest ones are the Contact field is directly related to the account field. This means that if one contact sends you information for multiple accounts, you can't associate that contact with any more than one account. The Time Entry field is also in the development phase. There's no customization available for it yet, and the default time entry is set to non-billable (Which I would like to change to billable by default, but as of right now is not possible)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take full advantage for the 45 day free trial. You can have a fully functional helpdesk before making your first payment.

I have an effective way to track customer issues as well as track agent performance. While I am not currently utilizing all of the great features ZOHO is offering right now, I know in time I will want to look back on these metrics, and it's great to have them already configured.

Zoho Desk review by János C.
János C.

"A featured customer support software"

What do you like best?

Awesome Software . Nice to see Zoho Desk at the top in G2Crowd prpdocut listing in their own catogery and itś truly deserving.Simplicity is at itś best . The simplicity to configuring the software. Great way of working at the interface. Tracking of the ticket and the escalation matrix allows the company to track and manage the customer issues on time .

What do you dislike?

Being a long time user ,I haven't had any real qualms with Zoho Desk. Still few isssues are here . Ticket can't be duplicated, dynamic fields are not created yet so you can not separate or hide fields depending on the agent/ticket needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great software, if you are willing to invest in a Helpdesk tool. The initial configuration is somewhat delayed but once configured you will not have any problem.

All of our customer service problems are solved with zoho. Really helpful. We are using inbuilt chat system from Zoho , data syncing is so easy here.

Zoho Desk review by Daryl J.
Daryl J.

"Zoho Desk Ticket System"

What do you like best?

We liked the fact that the ticket system worked hand in hand with its own mobile app.

The app was very useful for responding to support tickets on the go, as our support team often work on site to resolve issues as well.

What do you dislike?

Automatic page refresh times within the web GUI could be a bit more frequent, also not being able to paste images directly into the email body was a slight inconvenience for us. We often rely on supplying screenshots to our clients for guidance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Submit a few test tickets internally before rolling the platform out to users, this really helps with familiarising yourself to the application. There might be a few items that you haven't set up correctly, so it's best to spot this early on.

Our support platform was solely email based and we needed to find a solution that would allow us to convert support emails into tickets. The ticket desk now allows to correctly track, respond and resolve any outstanding items without having to troll through dozens of emails.

The biggest benefit is that we can log fixes for reoccurring issues, which will be very useful when it comes to training new staff.

Zoho Desk review by Ben  U.
Ben U.

"Great Software, just needs more documentation"

What do you like best?

Everything works great. We really using it. Once I figured out some of the more complex stuff it has become a super great tool for a good price. Everything is easy to set up and use once you figure out the core features.

What do you dislike?

The documentation is super lacking. You can figure it out, but it takes some time. The basic info on the site just does not really tell you much. And the information you can find is buried way in the support forums. Also, things only run every hour. You can't do it on ticket update or after 5 minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with it. Great options. Very versatile.

Helpdesk and CS. We also are able to use it for the 2 basic services we sell. No need for extra CRM or other for me right now. Even able to send out auto emails to make sure to say in their mind.

Zoho Desk review by Garret A.
Garret A.

"A good query management tool"

What do you like best?

The task distribution system, reports, chat system and client database management are the best things in this application. Excellent multi-channel support and an excellent interface - Integrating the knowledge base into ticket design is really neat! The ability to start a live chat with the user, and then go straight to creating a ticket from this internment is also good. We can work with him as we want. We can import our customers without any problems. We can search without problems. It is also ideal to integrate telephony and chat.

What do you dislike?

Some modules are configured to a high degree, where, as there are others that are not configured at all, causing a bit of confusion and frustration. And the main problem was the difficulty in studying its use and, therefore, at the beginning of using the software itself. Besides the difficulty, the user guide was not very useful, and I think that they will need to improve it. Other aspects are design that can be improved, or small and minor errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The service quickly visits numerous customer requirements. This is due to the fact that it has a specialized program that meets all the requirements one by one directly from the mail.

If you manage a large number of clients, it will be useful for you to integrate with this program. Thanks to this decision, your company will work more productively. This is a great assistant at work.

Zoho Desk review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"Very complete package, great support too"

What do you like best?

The service is very well suited for a medium sized software company like ours.

Minimal setup is required on the cloud version.

It just feels like coming home after trying to build this on a CRM product.

The guys from support are really helpful and clear.

What do you dislike?

We had some issues with the EU domain because we use other products in the .COM domain, but support was relentless in providing us with the best workaround.

Otherwise there is nothing wrong with the product itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to try before you buy

For now we use it as a replacement Helpdesk with self-service options. Later we will add the chat and social functions.

Receiving issues from customers is one thing, but being able to follow up in a timely fashion requires some hard work if not supported by the appropriate software. We really found this in Zoho Desk.

Zoho Desk review by Maria L.
Maria L.

"Number one solution "

What do you like best?

The ease to understand the usage of this program makes this the best thing ever. In the beginning, I was afraid that I'd have to use something complicated. Once my colleague showed me, it is not as hard as it is. There is also the integration with Zoho CRM which is very useful. You can also search by word or number in ticket.

What do you dislike?

The only thing is that we are unable to sort the data into different categories like category 1,2 or 3. And that contacts are not sorted into their company based on the email address.

It has helped us to solve clogged or the messy inboxes. With Zoho desk, it has helped us a lot in clearing our personal email space and to prioritise the important customers

Zoho Desk review by Ariel C.
Ariel C.

"Zoho Desk almost perfect service"

What do you like best?

Its powerful product for agents, managers and our customers. Zoho Desk helps us to сome together with the whole team across all our departments to solve common problems of the project.

Excellent integration with our CRM and other products from Zoho. Also recently they have improved the user interface, it has become even more convenient and functional. The product is not expensive so you can try it.

What do you dislike?

Many functions are hidden and you need to try hard to find them, so it will be difficult for a beginner to understand quickly all the features. This requires improvement in a variety of menus and their grouping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple but powerful solution and you aren't ready to pay a lot of money, you should try ZohoDesk. In addition, they have a good free version.

We use ZohoDesk to manage and control our customer support system. It is convenient to work together with the whole team

Zoho Desk review by Juan Antonio G.
Juan Antonio G.

"Ha sido de mucha ayuda el uso de Desk.zoho, en General muy buena mi experiencia con este sistema."

What do you like best?

Lo que mas me gusta es, que realmente es muy intuitivo y fácil de manejar. También es que cuenta con muchas otras herramientas que pueden ser de mucha utilidad independientemente del rubro que pueda tener la empresa que lo este requiriendo o utilizando ya de manera completa en su día a día.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me agrada de zoho, es que la gran mayoría de la ayuda para saber o tener una idea respecto a cada una de las herramientas con las que cuenta zoho, no vienen en otro idioma, es este caso, en español, haciendo un poco mas complicado el que todas las personas tengan un conocimiento completo y apropiado del sistema por cuenta propia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mi recomendación sobre zoho desk para otros usuarios, es que realmente es un sistema de aplicaciones muy completo, ya que no solo es funcional en el área de soporte, como lo ha sido en mi situación y debido a mis necesidades, si no que cuenta con muchas otras herramientas que pueden resultar muy funcionales para cualquier tipo de empresa que requiera o desee probar zoho.

En nuestro caso se ha resuelto la cuestión de soporte al cliente, ya que de esta manera con desk.zoho, todos los detalles, problemas o inconvenientes que les resultan los manejamos por medio de los tickets, de esta manera podemos ofrecerles un servicio mas ordenado eficaz y asimismo creamos una estructura interna y ordenada que nos permita medir nuestros propios tiempos que se demora una persona en atender los tockets generados.

Zoho Desk review by Victoria G.
Victoria G.

"Flexible y adaptable"

What do you like best?

me gustó mucho que es una herramienta intuitiva, que permite el rápido aprendizaje para los agentes, para nuestra prueba no son personas senior, lo que sirvió mucho que fuera flexible. nos permitió identificar mejoras en el proceso establecido de atención al cliente

What do you dislike?

no esta completamente traducido, mis agentes no son bilingües y fue una barrera, también creo que es importante permitir la configuración no solo de casos como clientes externos sino internos, ya que mi sector hace que mi equipo de servicio sea integrador de públicos

centralizamos la gestión de toma de pedidos y novedades del servicio, aun estamos identificando las eficiencias de esta actividad, ya que el esquema actual esta diversificado en 12 personas en el país, evitando el control de la calidad de la información

Zoho Desk review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"Best helpdesk suite from Zoho"

What do you like best?

A simply perfect helpdesk software with a lot of tools to organize the flow of the work and controls tools. it provides a one stop solution to set up a communications channel between the organization and the customer. You can use it along with Zoho CRM and other Zoho applications and the benefits are even higher. Everything we need is in it and we can work with it the way we want.

What do you dislike?

A proper training / demo session is required before using this product. It took me a while to learn the proper way of use. The users guide wasn't very useful and I think that they would need to improve that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great customer support is the key for whole companies growth. If you want to have an affordable ,easy to use helpdesk software at reasonable price, zoho desk would be certainly one of the best choice.

Being a current user , despite the problems that I have described, this software is totally worthwhile and I recommend other enterprises to start using it to. By using Zoho Desk we try to avoid mistakes in our growing and it makes our work more effective.

Zoho Desk review by Raptor H.
Raptor H.

"Amazing service!"

What do you like best?

Nearly everything!! No I mean everything! There is nothing to dislike about it! It is the perfect helpdesk and I will use it forever! My clients and agents absolutely love it!

What do you dislike?

In the free edition of zoho crm, you can add only one from address. That's fine but due to a bud even if you delete and add another address, it will show that one slot has been used. Please upgrade your edition. To get it fixed you just need to contact zoho desk support. They will solve the problem within one day!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. You wont regret. For sure!

I am solving the greatest problem of mankind-time management and yeah zoho desk is a must for any business !

Zoho Desk review by Joseph L.
Joseph L.

"Excellent feature set & value for cost... not the best, but better than many"

What do you like best?

Great multi-channel support, and great UI - Knowledge base integration into ticket reponses is really neat! The ability to start a live chat with a user, and then go right into creating a ticket from that interation is nice as well.

What do you dislike?

Help documents leave much to be desired... some things were very easy to figure out, some took an afternoon of digging through old support posts, and 3rd party sites.

There are some admin features that I really wish I had... For example, I'd like to set account security policies for my Agents (requiring that they all have Two-Factor Authentication, for example.)

Some things that seem fairly simple and straightforward are also missing - little touches like being able to add a comment AS you close a ticket, instead of just clicking a "close ticket" button that closes a ticket without context.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great value for what it does... integrations with other Zoho offerings make the whole suite more attractive of a proposition

I'm using Zoho Desk to get a handle on our support process, which previously ran mostly through email. Zoho lets me have a centralized location to manage all my incoming support requests, regardless of channel, and respond quickly.

When the features work and are easy to implement, they are amazing - In the morning I was asked if we could have a chat feature on our support site... by lunch it was turned on, up, and running.

Zoho Desk review by Janice M.
Janice M.

"ZoHo Desk is Great!"

What do you like best?

I truly appreciate the structure, organization and efficiency ZoHo Desk has provided for the various teams within our call center.

What do you dislike?

I'm still learning about all of the features and benefits. I haven't come across anything I don't like yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Desk is definitely a good product use if you're seeking an opportunity to increase the overall efficiency of a multi-channel call center environment. I had a couple of my staff processing tickets within a few days of the trial, and neither of them had any training on how to use the Zoho Desk.

We're seeing an increase in email being distributed equally across the teams. We've experienced an improvement in our response time. We're especially appreciative of the immediate insight.

Zoho Desk review by Douglass C.
Douglass C.

"The big opportunity to work faster."

What do you like best?

With this software, I can manage and help to all my customers. Also, I have the ability to track all metrics. Great way of working at the interface. It is always nice to have the ability to make the right decisions.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad problems with this product. Will be much better to have an easy way of learning. I will not tell that everything was simple and smooth. A lot of useful tools to use. We don't have the big bad issue with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful software which has a lot of helpful tools for a company. It is the best working key to make your business work effective and fast. For sure you will have full ability to organize all of your working routines. I recommend it.

We are working with a great solution which helps us keep our customers with us. We have a better way to cooperate with mine colleagues.Great ability to use working process through a mobile app.

Zoho Desk review by Ellen G.
Ellen G.

"An affordable complete hepdesk software "

What do you like best?

ZohoDesk is a good system, with a lot of tools to organize the flow of the work and controls tools. It is simple to deploy and easy to integrate with existing services. ZohoDesk is easy to use and met most of the requirements we had . The program is compared to others really affordable.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of a big disadvantage..Tickets can't be duplicated. Customized sorting of information is not available here based on multiple parameters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is excellent software, plus they have a free version that you can try out no risk. Zoho Support is a very cost-effective solution to provide seamless & unmatched service to your clients. Here is everything required to have for a support system setup. You will ultimately enjoy this.

We have easily onboarded our Customers to this support system . All of our customer service problems are solved with zoho. We are using inbuilt chat system from Zoho , data syncing is so easy here.

Zoho Desk review by Avante m.
Avante m.

"Zoho Desk surprising help desk system."

What do you like best?

Once the system is configured, it is easy to use, it helps to control the tracking of your tickets in an easy way thanks to its intuitive interface. You can take control of your customers and know what they need. The customer interface is simple and allows them to track the status of their tickets in real time, giving added value to your company.

What do you dislike?

The first time the system is configured, it may seem complex, but thanks to the support team you can configure it without any problem either via chat from the system interface or via telephone. Once configured everything works wonderfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The initial configuration is somewhat delayed but once configured you will not have any problem. Accounts with support 24 hours so you will not have any problem.

Customers are satisfied because the solution to their doubts or problems mentioned in their tickets is solved in a fast and efficient way.

Zoho Desk review by Danial M.
Danial M.

"Simplicity that works"

What do you like best?

Zoho desk provides what's needed for an enterprise level customer service, in a simple, easy to setup and easy to learn package. well documented API specifications and predefined channels make integration to the existing systems, a breeze. With Zohodesk businesses can focus on the part that really matters, that is monitoring and enhancing customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

Does not support multiple ticket types w/different fields..., not something critical, but makes maintenance of different departments requirements complex. It'd be perfect if we could use Persian language and calendar in the Admin and Help center. CRM and help desk integration could've been deeper and flexible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your requirements end with Helpdesk and customer support then there are other contenders in the market, however if you'll need to involve sales, marketing, and finance into the customer relationship management scenarios, Zoho is the only product out there that offers these features out of the box and without heavy technical effort.

Integrating all customer requests from different products into a single central operation center. Afterwards, we'll move towards a single/integrated back office solution that covers sales, supply, and financial activities. Zoho CRM and Zoho books look promising in this regard.

Zoho Desk review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"Simple and comfortable"

What do you like best?

How easy is to create, modify and follow a ticket and how much you can personalize at the overview and on the ticket templates.

What do you dislike?

The knowledge base has no addition from Zoho, it would be good to include some knowledge from the people that created the tool and make it much more accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Desk is a good tool to keep track of the support you give to your clients or even the support that you give to your own personal, give it a try you won't get disappointed.

We had troubles to properly communicate with our customers and technicians (well no longer thanks to Zoho) and it helped us to document previous support internal and external.

Zoho Desk review by Aaron B.
Aaron B.

"Best Support Desk with best features"

What do you like best?

The amount of features given are great, but the tracking feature is the best. The ability to see how your agents are handling the workload and how fast they are replying to tickets.

What do you dislike?

The design of the customer portal is a little dated with the tabs layout, plus no other templates or layouts are available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend others to give Zoho a try, take your time implementing the service and make sure it's something that your customers will enjoy and like. Import your old information and just test every feature and get a good feel for the service before making it live for your customers.

Help Desk with a knowledgeable and FAQs for our customers. The ability to send us feedback and contact us with questions or support issues, plus general contact for site submissions.

Zoho Desk review by Shamyal K.
Shamyal K.

"competencies and short comings of zoho platform"

What do you like best?

it is a very flexible complaint management system that allows the user to customize the desk to his particular needs. more over it provides a one stop solution to set up a communications channel between the organization and the customer. with feed back forms and data base management customer tracking and satisfaction has been made easier.

What do you dislike?

the flexibility that is available in most tabs and operations is not present every where in the CRM. some modules are customizable to a high degree, where as there are others that are not customizable at all, causing a bit of confusion and frustration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need to implement a easy to use CRM platform with out having to source a consultant and want to keep things "In house" i would highly recommend this product.

I have been using it for trial purposes, but we intent to use it as a complaint management system. benefits are still being realized. and trials have not yet been completed.

Zoho Desk review by Richard K.
Richard K.

"Perfect for us"

What do you like best?

Everything we need is in it and we can work with it the way we want. We can import our own customers without any problems. We can search without any problems. Also the possiblity to integrate telephony and the chat is perfect. Also the possiblity to track every ticket and put our own rules in it so we can follow our key perfomances. Everything we need is in it and we can work with it the way we want. We can import our own customers without any problems. We can search without any problems. Also the possiblity to integrate telephony and the chat is perfect. Also the possiblity to track every ticket and put our own rules in it so we can follow our key perfomances.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anaything that I don't like. Everything we need is in it and we can work with it the way we want. We can import our own customers without any problems. We can search without any problems. Also the possiblity to integrate telephony and the chat is perfect. Also the possiblity to track every ticket and put our own rules in it so we can follow our key perfomances. I haven't found anaything that I don't like. Everything we need is in it and we can work with it the way we want. We can import our own customers without any problems. We can search without any problems. Also the possiblity to integrate telephony and the chat is perfect. Also the possiblity to track every ticket and put our own rules in it so we can follow our key perfomances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really good product

Customer support from the customer and not the organisation. Customer support from the customer and not the organisation. Customer support from the customer and not the organisation. Customer support from the customer and not the organisation. Customer support from the customer and not the organisation

Zoho Desk review by NERV C.
NERV C.

"Standout Product in an ever-more crowded field"

What do you like best?

The interface is quite literally among the cleanest and well-designed we've ever encountered. The agent experience is also among the best and is critical to responding to customer demands quickly and efficiently. High levels of customization allow adapting to virtually any workflow. The ability to integrate chat, voice, and sms are extremely helpful. The rating system and the reporting is excellent and the value from the suite of products, as a whole, is truly exceptional.

What do you dislike?

Insufficient control over branding changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. Coming from using other Zoho products, Zoho Desk is a gem.

The help desk work-flows are the most comprehensive I've encountered. This is by far the best product in its class and when used within the framework of Zoho's other offerings it's hard to find an alternative.

Zoho Desk review by Max S.
Max S.

"Great Low-Budget Support System"

What do you like best?

Has many features in the free edition that you can't get anywhere else. It's super easy to get started, and with it being free to start there is nothing to lose.

What do you dislike?

The platform user experience is not the best, but it is getting better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't need a ton of crazy high end feature from the likes of Zendesk, Zoho Desk will likely do it for you, and be much cheaper in the process.

We needed something to help us manage customer service, and Zoho Desk was the best free option. It gives you everything you need right out of the gate, connects to email, allows for custom URL mapping, and so much more. When compared to big players like Zendesk, it towers over it. Features are comparable, but price is way lower.

Zoho Desk review by Omar S.
Omar S.

"Excelent app to organize support requests"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to submit a ticket and assign for attention, the chat option is also great due it pops up and a wait music starts. Agent's management is very efficient, It allows to have feedback from users in terms of attention and it allows to rank the IT team SLA's.

What do you dislike?

I would like to use zoho desk free in a constant way, but it is restricted to a free trial time, also the free period is too short due there are alot of features to trial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has the right flow of tasks for attending customer support calls, It has the complete features in order to have tracking on attenion level and it also comes with a knowledge Base.

It support for internal customers.

The benefits are: we can make assignments by software and a lot of indicators and KPI's and a lot of channels to stay in touch with users.

Zoho Desk review by Administrator

"I started the free trial during a holiday time, so I haven't had much experience using it."

What do you like best?

From what I have seen, this platform looks like it will be much easier for me and my team. We use a couple other zoho software platforms and this will make it easy to keep all of the information organized in one place.

What do you dislike?

I have had a hard time setting up the help center for the customers. After creating the cname record so that we had a custom domain for that portal, I did not know that Zoho handled the SSL, so I did not notify them that I had done that and it temporarily locked me out. After speaking with them, they helped me solve the issue fairly quickly so that was great

It is going to help us solve issues when it comes to time management. We waste a lot of time right now because we are using multiple applications to manage tickets, track tickets, create reports etc. Zoho desk is going to integrate with our Zoho CRM and it will be able to do everything we need it to without having to use other applications.

Zoho Desk review by Matthew L.
Matthew L.

"The most important customer service"

What do you like best?

The easy way for our customers to get the support they need quickly, through a friendly interface, can receive personalized support as it is sensitive to the context.

What do you dislike?

I do not find any factor that makes me make the decision to change the program, it seems complete and intuitive that benefits the client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a result of the benefits obtained, clients will feel more valued and will have the perception that they care about their demands and the meeting of better help.

That was before I was thin to other people but it did not get the same results but now our clients get a quality service more than what they expect.

Zoho Desk review by Brian P.
Brian P.

"Great Experience with a great Help Desk System"

What do you like best?

The best is the interface and the ease of operation. There are several ways to get to the same result and solution within the system. You can store and save items such as repeatable occurrences for future reference. All it tied together and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There has been some issue with getting some feedback and clarification on some items. I had some questions that were not answered by any FAQ and were a bit more detailed in nature. It has been a bit of a challenge to get those questions answered but in fairness these did come up over the holiday season while some people are out.

We are tackling the day to day help desk needs of our schools. We service all educators - teachers - security - administration - facilities - and all business departments to ensure all their technological needs are met each and every day and they are able to complete their mission.

Zoho Desk review by User

"Very useful"

What do you like best?

Actually, this program is more helpful than I initially thought. It helps me to have more control over my clients, as well as solve incidents that they have. I can say that what I like best is how useful it is despite its apparent simpleness.

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to learn the proper way of use. So I could say it is a bit difficult to learn, but in any case, I finally came out with the solution. Also, I don't like the design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend to other people considering start using this program to not undervalue what Zoho Desk can do. I have already said that it has turned out to be more useful than I thoguht, and I don't want other people to think the same. In my case I only started using it because they offered me a free trial, but you should try it because it is really helpful. Moreover, if you start using it while thinking that it is not very much useful you are taking the risk of surrendering before you really exploit its full potential, which can take some time.

Zoho Desk makes our customer attention more easy and fluent. We are very happy with the result.

Zoho Desk review by Joan V.
Joan V.

"Top"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the fact that it can be integrated with other interesting Zoho apps such as Zoho CRM or Zoho Assist. This is a great advantage, since you can have several different departments of your business in only one program, making the administration more efficient and saving time and efforts. But strictly speaking about Zoho Desk, I would say that it is really useful and helps you have more proper relations with your customers with less effort.

What do you dislike?

It feels like the program all alone its uncompleted. The real added value of it its the integrations with other Zoho programs. Although useful on its own, it is nothing that you couldn't do by yourself with a little bit of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I stronlgy recommend anyone that wants to use Zoho Desk to integrate it with other Zoho Apps, as I have previously said. It is at that moment when you will really feel Zoho Desk as really necessary. Although you will have to spend more money, I think that it is a good investment.

We have improved our efficiency when interacting with the costumers. Zoho Desk has some interesting and useful utilities but its real potential appears when integrating it with other Zoho programs.

Zoho Desk review by User

"Wonderful"

What do you like best?

It has so many functionalities that will help you to manage your relationships with your costumers in a more proper way. You can use it along with Zoho CRM and other Zoho applications and the benefits are even higher. Just by clicking in a costumer, you will be able to see everything related with him, from his personal contact information to all tasks related with him, mails received, etc. It is highly useful, moreover, it offers more ways to have a higher control over your employees.

What do you dislike?

The major problem was the difficulty in learning its usage, and, consequently, start taking advantage of the software itself. Apart from the difficulty, the users guide wasn't very useful and I think that they would need to improve that. Other aspects are the design that could be improved or small and insignificant bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend whoever wants to use Zoho Desk to go ahead with it. It hasn’t disappointed me and will surely not do the same to you. Also, if you manage a big quantity of customers you will find useful to integrate Zoho Desk with Zoho CRM.

Despite the problems that I have described, this software is totally worthwhile and I recommend other enterprises to start using it to. It is an incredibly useful tool in costumer management so I encourage other people to start implementing, and to not feel anxious if they feel that they don't understand how it works, it takes some time.

Learn more about Zoho Desk

Zoho Desk Videos

Learning about Zoho Desk?

* We monitor all Zoho Desk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(805 reviews)