Zoho Docs

Zoho Docs is a web-based document management solution that helps you store all your documents in one place and seamlessly collaborate with your team from anywhere, on any device.

Work for Zoho Docs?
Cloudapp filestor shar  2x

Learning about Zoho Docs?

Zoho Docs Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 31 Zoho Docs reviews
Zoho Docs review by <span>Nathanael B.</span>
Nathanael B.

For me, this is the most reliable cloud Docs

What do you like best?

The program allows you to easily and securely store documents in the cloud. At any time you can get access to the file you need wherever you are, the main thing that would be access to the Internet. Two-way synchronization with devices is quick and reliable. You can easily find the file you need by sorting files by command, project, file type or even by the author.

What do you dislike?

I would like those developers improve the interface of the program, but I have no other complaints about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program will be useful to you. All functions allow you to quickly and securely save important files. Yes, I know that you think that there are better-known programs, but this does not mean that they are better. You can be sure that all your documents will be reliably saved in Zoho Docs.

Zoho Docs gives me the opportunity not only to save files, but also to receive notifications about all changes made to them, and about the employees who make them. I get a summary of all cases when my files were changed. Also, we often discuss with colleagues ideas or decisions about changing files in real time using the chat function.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Docs
Zoho Docs review by <span>Errol H.</span>
Errol H.

An amazing working tools.

What do you like best?

The very nice product which gives me a good way to add any information to Zoho Docs sheets with color diagram and timetable. Also, it is helpful sharing method view and upload any kind of data. I like that this product can work with other products from Zoho.

What do you dislike?

Generally, program is good working but has small issues for example synchronization is very slow of course not all the time but time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The perfect platform to have organization work. Will be a chance to access, and storage capabilities a lot of files. Also, it is will be an easy way of test the product your available documents until going change. Great to check and require documents on right time and reach your goals.

Wonderful cooperation in our teamwork. Great that we can control with very big storage place where we can store a lot of files. The opportunity to save documents in different kind of various operations. Easy and simple to synchronize data from my notebook. We can quicker control assign tasks and get work done without a stress.

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

Zoho Docs review by <span>Laurel M.</span>
Laurel M.

Useful software with a good choice of any kind of files.

What do you like best?

I have the ability to store all my documents securely in a centralized position and access everywhere online. I like to have and to use that storage space for all my documents, spreadsheets, presentations, images or videos, etc. Also, it is useful sharing system view and upload any kind of files.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to complain about. As for me, I like very much to work with ZohoDocs. Perfect working tools to work with. I guess it is a very useful platform for every working team. A great way to cooperate with all workers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful working software where you will cooperate with all your working team. You will have the ability to share your working document and any kind of files. The platform has a lot of useful space where you will manage your folders. I recommend it to you.

Helps to our company to have cooperation with all of the tool. The ability to share and collaborate with close people or working team. I like that all my shared documents are easy to access and simple to collaborate with colleagues who are worked in other countries or cities.

Zoho Docs review by <span>Chuck F.</span>
Chuck F.

With Zoho Docs you can to upload documents in the very easy way.

What do you like best?

The best ability to store, share and control all our working documents in the cloud. From a picture to presentations, and even music, films, and photos use all our files with us wherever we go. With anything stored in the main position, now I can share our folders with our colleagues.

What do you dislike?

I don't see any big problems with adding and sharing my documents. I don't have any doubts that I choose that platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this program, you can check and assert documents on time and achieve your organizational goals. Also, you can get all your working team on the right side by updating your shared files.

We can store all folders online in different formats for various functions. We have the most faster way to making destination or projects to ensure the effectual mission of work and quicker, aware decisions.

Zoho Docs review by <span>Tandy A.</span>
Tandy A.

Powerful tools which you need.

What do you like best?

Great working tools. Perfect that I have more time at work. Great work with all my document and good ability to share with them. Tools are so powerful. Here are images and presentation, music as well and much more.I really like it very much.

What do you dislike?

Great solution to work with it. I like to work with Zoho Docs. I don't have any doubts about it. Time Saver. Good support. Has beautiful tools. That program works for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software which helps you with all work units which you really need.By saving working time your team works more on the important thing than on how to make a working task or some files.

Great opportunity to be more close and cooperate with my working team. We are also can share documents just in one click. The fast and clear work for all of us.

Zoho Docs review by <span>Anisa C.</span>
Anisa C.

Zoho Docs review

What do you like best?

Good integration with other products from Zoho. User-friendly interface. Good opportunities for administration and role management. Informative reports about your storage. A handy feature is the assign files, often uses it. Good integration with Microsoft Office and Google Docs.

What do you dislike?

Applications could work more quickly. You can not add videos or other formats. Small storage in a free plan. Synchronization issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Docs is a simple service. It is suitable only for certain tasks. We use many programs from Zoho. Good support and low prices. A good alternative of the popular Google Doсs.

Sync files from my desktop and notebook. Working in the cloud. While we can not completely abandon other cloud programs, so Zono Docs only one of the others programs that we working with.

Learning about Zoho Docs?

* We monitor all Zoho Docs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.