Zoho Forms

Zoho Forms enables you to build powerful online forms. Gather actionable data and complete your workflows -- as you go. Connect your mobile workforce and stay productive.

Work for Zoho Forms?

Learning about Zoho Forms?

Zoho Forms Reviews

Ask Zoho Forms a Question
Showing 13 Zoho Forms reviews
Zoho Forms review by <span>Pierre-Henri S.</span>
Pierre-Henri S.
Validated Review

Best way to create whatever form you need

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It's easy to use yet very complete and with a lot of useful features like formulas, file upload, etc.

As everything with Zoho, it's cloud based so you can work on your forms wherever and whenever you want.

Moreover it syncs easily with my Zoho CRM so I don't need to copy paste answers into my clients records.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, as for now, I didn't need ant feature that wasn't present. Maybe more themes for the looks but it's not very important and you can create your own themes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! And if you are already a Zoho user (CRM, Desk, etc.) it's a must have if you need to create forms that sync with your other Zoho Apps

I needed to create a form for my clients in order to know their need for a service I've recently implemented.

With Zoho Form I was able to create a form very quickly and to sync it with my Zoho CRM so their answer is directly sent into their CRM record.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Forms
Zoho Forms review by <span>Gary D.</span>
Gary D.

Easily Push Website Forms To Contacts

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Zoho Forms can be easily built from within my Zoho CRM. I can ask for any field information whether it's a lead or contact and built a customized form in a couple minutes.

Forms can be made to capture information for any CRM field group that I want for that specified offer. Whether I'm offering an eBook, Webinar, Report, Newsletter, Solution, Product, etc. a new form specific to the offer can be made easily, and added to any webpage quickly.

The need for developer technical assistant to build simple widgets is almost extinct!

What do you dislike?

The style and beauty of the forms can be upgraded with more features to point and click good design. If there were more prebuilt designs like you get in Canva, I'd be a lot happier with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Building webforms directly out of Zoho CRM saves a lot of integration time and switching from software to software.

As a freelancer growing into a valid business complete with systems, tools and people is a big challenge. So to afford to pay other freelancers while I'm freelancing is difficult place to be.

With better software I'm able to spend less on hiring professionals for projects and get more out of my tools so that I can continue to grow my freelancing business by reinvesting into it.

Saving money from paying the wrong people to get a job done is a big challenge, not one you'll experience in a larger business with enough people or cash to get jobs done well and quickly.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Other Office solution do you use?

Zoho Forms review by <span>Amber G.</span>
Amber G.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ease of setting up forms using Zoho is incredible. Integrating into a Wordpress platform is also very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Subscribing to Zoho services can be confusing, but otherwise the platform offers a substantial amount of resources for free. We have integrated several forms using the free option on Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free subscription offers a substantial amount of solutions, so don't jump into purchasing a plan until you have tested the free membership first.

We required a form solution to receive submissions for a number of opportunities within our company. Zoho Forms allowed us to create a custom form solutions for each opportunity and easy integration into our Wordpress websites. We were also able to email direct links to the forms for faster submission results. The ability to review submissions was consistently user friendly.

Zoho Forms review by <span>Sashwat M.</span>
Sashwat M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Zoho forms has abundant features which help you build and share forms, gathering critical information and streamlining the operations while your team is on field or at customer location.

(1) It requires only drag and drop to create a form and the data will be stored on the cloud.

(2) It provides the advance analytics where you can view statistics like error scores, bounce rate or conversion rates etc.

What do you dislike?

(1) Certain features like e-signature and scanning of QR codes slows down the download and upload speed of forms.e option

(2) To reach a larger audience base, user should have the option of multiple languages to design a page. But Zoho Forms has limited number of languages available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to coordinate with your field force, assigning tasks to them, gathering proof of task completion and customer feedback on real-time basis. It really helps you streamlining everything on real-time basis.

In our B2B business, we send our account managers to client locations to provide product training etc. To assign the jobs to the account management team and gather the customer feedback about the product training, we use Zoho forms. It has helped us in managing our account management team efficiently and improving training process after analyzing customer feedback.

Zoho Forms review by <span>Rahul B.</span>
Rahul B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Designing online form is very simple with Zoho form builder. It's takes only drag & drop.

(1) It works seamless on all kinds of devices- desktop, laptop, tablets, mobile phones. The ease of use is same & the best on every device.

(2) You can customize your own themes.

(3) Once created, you can share your form across social platforms or your website by embedding on your webpage.

(4) You can analyse your form's activity. Page-views. Entries. Error Scores, Conversion rates analysis helps you designing better forms in future.

What do you dislike?

(1) This tool provides email notification for each changes/update/activity on your form. This becomes an information overload in your email account.

(2) To make the form more interactive, you can use branching & can specify conditions. But it's little cumbersome for non-techie.

(3) Number of languages to create form is less.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At present, this is one of the very light, simple and professional tool to design online forms. After using it for 1 year, I can happily say that results are very satisfactory.

I n a B2B business, we have visitors/prospects who may like to contact us. We have created 'contact us' form using this tool. Apart from this, we have existing clients who use our technology products. So we take feedback and we have created evaluation forms using this tool. This tool has helped us designing more professional, simple forms which has helped us in better customer acquisition & retention ratio.

Zoho Forms review by Administrator

Zoho Forms Is Great!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The Zoho Forms has come a long way in working well with the CRM and being useful for many purposes. It has been a great resource for us to gather data for our system and about our clients so that we can make sure to follow up accordingly. I like that we can make is dynamic as well as design it the way that we want to for our own company branding.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are hidden "limitations" that you don't really know about until it affects the customer. The system pushes new leads into the system 99% of the time, but not always which also causes frustration. I think it has the ability to be very clean and useful for the majority of your needs.

We are having all our clients apply through Zoho Forms, as well as have created several landing pages on the website with forms which has been extremely helpful.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Zoho Forms?

* We monitor all Zoho Forms reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.