Zoho Forms

Zoho Forms enables you to build powerful online forms. Gather actionable data and complete your workflows -- as you go. Connect your mobile workforce and stay productive.

Work for Zoho Forms?

Learning about Zoho Forms?

Zoho Forms Reviews

Ask Zoho Forms a Question
Showing 18 Zoho Forms reviews
Zoho Forms review by Dave E.
Dave E.

"Super Collaborating Software"

What do you like best?

I like the alerts and the ability to easily collaborate. The mobile app is great for keeping up with what is going on when on the road. Storage of docs is easy and secure. It is simple to create a new form and the formulas are all there fro Spreadsheets. Sharing docs is also nice and makes being out of the office a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more templates for project management. Also some different templates such as dashboards and risk management/issue tracking. There is times were I was not able too sync the mobile app with the server. This only happened a few times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't really have to much to share here, Just make sure you look into things and understand what purpose you are solving by using this software.

Internal Projects working with our Director of Operations

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Forms
Zoho Forms review by Pierre-Henri S.
Pierre-Henri S.

"Best way to create whatever form you need"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use yet very complete and with a lot of useful features like formulas, file upload, etc.

As everything with Zoho, it's cloud based so you can work on your forms wherever and whenever you want.

Moreover it syncs easily with my Zoho CRM so I don't need to copy paste answers into my clients records.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, as for now, I didn't need ant feature that wasn't present. Maybe more themes for the looks but it's not very important and you can create your own themes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! And if you are already a Zoho user (CRM, Desk, etc.) it's a must have if you need to create forms that sync with your other Zoho Apps

I needed to create a form for my clients in order to know their need for a service I've recently implemented.

With Zoho Form I was able to create a form very quickly and to sync it with my Zoho CRM so their answer is directly sent into their CRM record.

What Online Form Builder solution do you use?

Zoho Forms review by Gary D.
Gary D.

"Easily Push Website Forms To Contacts"

What do you like best?

Zoho Forms can be easily built from within my Zoho CRM. I can ask for any field information whether it's a lead or contact and built a customized form in a couple minutes.

Forms can be made to capture information for any CRM field group that I want for that specified offer. Whether I'm offering an eBook, Webinar, Report, Newsletter, Solution, Product, etc. a new form specific to the offer can be made easily, and added to any webpage quickly.

The need for developer technical assistant to build simple widgets is almost extinct!

What do you dislike?

The style and beauty of the forms can be upgraded with more features to point and click good design. If there were more prebuilt designs like you get in Canva, I'd be a lot happier with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Building webforms directly out of Zoho CRM saves a lot of integration time and switching from software to software.

As a freelancer growing into a valid business complete with systems, tools and people is a big challenge. So to afford to pay other freelancers while I'm freelancing is difficult place to be.

With better software I'm able to spend less on hiring professionals for projects and get more out of my tools so that I can continue to grow my freelancing business by reinvesting into it.

Saving money from paying the wrong people to get a job done is a big challenge, not one you'll experience in a larger business with enough people or cash to get jobs done well and quickly.

Zoho Forms review by Amber G.
Amber G.

"The easiest professional form database we have used"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up forms using Zoho is incredible. Integrating into a Wordpress platform is also very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Subscribing to Zoho services can be confusing, but otherwise the platform offers a substantial amount of resources for free. We have integrated several forms using the free option on Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free subscription offers a substantial amount of solutions, so don't jump into purchasing a plan until you have tested the free membership first.

We required a form solution to receive submissions for a number of opportunities within our company. Zoho Forms allowed us to create a custom form solutions for each opportunity and easy integration into our Wordpress websites. We were also able to email direct links to the forms for faster submission results. The ability to review submissions was consistently user friendly.

Zoho Forms review by Sashwat M.
Sashwat M.

"Stay connected with your field force and end-customers via Zoho Forms"

What do you like best?

Zoho forms has abundant features which help you build and share forms, gathering critical information and streamlining the operations while your team is on field or at customer location.

(1) It requires only drag and drop to create a form and the data will be stored on the cloud.

(2) It provides the advance analytics where you can view statistics like error scores, bounce rate or conversion rates etc.

What do you dislike?

(1) Certain features like e-signature and scanning of QR codes slows down the download and upload speed of forms.e option

(2) To reach a larger audience base, user should have the option of multiple languages to design a page. But Zoho Forms has limited number of languages available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to coordinate with your field force, assigning tasks to them, gathering proof of task completion and customer feedback on real-time basis. It really helps you streamlining everything on real-time basis.

In our B2B business, we send our account managers to client locations to provide product training etc. To assign the jobs to the account management team and gather the customer feedback about the product training, we use Zoho forms. It has helped us in managing our account management team efficiently and improving training process after analyzing customer feedback.

Zoho Forms review by Rahul B.
Rahul B.

"No coding, no clutter- What a cool form builder"

What do you like best?

Designing online form is very simple with Zoho form builder. It's takes only drag & drop.

(1) It works seamless on all kinds of devices- desktop, laptop, tablets, mobile phones. The ease of use is same & the best on every device.

(2) You can customize your own themes.

(3) Once created, you can share your form across social platforms or your website by embedding on your webpage.

(4) You can analyse your form's activity. Page-views. Entries. Error Scores, Conversion rates analysis helps you designing better forms in future.

What do you dislike?

(1) This tool provides email notification for each changes/update/activity on your form. This becomes an information overload in your email account.

(2) To make the form more interactive, you can use branching & can specify conditions. But it's little cumbersome for non-techie.

(3) Number of languages to create form is less.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At present, this is one of the very light, simple and professional tool to design online forms. After using it for 1 year, I can happily say that results are very satisfactory.

I n a B2B business, we have visitors/prospects who may like to contact us. We have created 'contact us' form using this tool. Apart from this, we have existing clients who use our technology products. So we take feedback and we have created evaluation forms using this tool. This tool has helped us designing more professional, simple forms which has helped us in better customer acquisition & retention ratio.

"Zoho Forms Is Great!"

What do you like best?

The Zoho Forms has come a long way in working well with the CRM and being useful for many purposes. It has been a great resource for us to gather data for our system and about our clients so that we can make sure to follow up accordingly. I like that we can make is dynamic as well as design it the way that we want to for our own company branding.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are hidden "limitations" that you don't really know about until it affects the customer. The system pushes new leads into the system 99% of the time, but not always which also causes frustration. I think it has the ability to be very clean and useful for the majority of your needs.

We are having all our clients apply through Zoho Forms, as well as have created several landing pages on the website with forms which has been extremely helpful.

Zoho Forms review by JoĆ£o A.
JoĆ£o A.

"A tool heading on the right way"

What do you like best?

Zoho forms its a nice tool i you want to create a fast form to get visitors informations on your website, it very easy to use and it haves a very intuitive UI.

What do you dislike?

Still need some improvements on the integrations and also on the auto response emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho haves a lot of tools that can help you, zoho forms its one of them, although it still needs some improvements, they are moving on the right direction. If you already use any other Zoho tool then you should definitly use Zoho forms.

We use Zoho forms to retrieve user information on downloads of ebooks, whitepapers etc.

Zoho Forms review by Administrator

"Zoho forms super easy to create forms!"

What do you like best?

I love that Zoho Forms is super easy to use and create form even within their iOS-app!

What do you dislike?

The only thing Id like to see improving is the ability design the forms more freely for webpages for example sometimes I would like to make a design better suited for a page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use! Easy to like!

We set up forms for client meetings etc, that way we ask the same questions at all time to all out clients and make sure we cover everything thoroughly.

Zoho Forms review by Elisa S.
Elisa S.

"Get data from your customers"

What do you like best?

Excellent drag and drop builder forms. It is very easy to create forms and share them by a massive email manager or social networks. It is very good to assign tasks and track them thanks to instant notifications that you can receive anywhere from your cell phone.

What do you dislike?

It is excellent but the paid versions are a bit high. Zoho needs to add the one in a package.

organization, distribute tasks, make brief surveys

Zoho Forms review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Zoho Forms- very simple and effective"

What do you like best?

I know there are a ton of simple forms available. But i simply like this one the best! Very simple, super easy to learn and very effective.

What do you dislike?

- I wish the form would be exported to CRM as a separate document rather than only linking to the CRM fields.

- exported form data could be better looking pdfs and emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a very user friendly tool and if you are a Zoho CRM user, this one is a grat fit!

we use it as an Intake form for our students and it is so simple and effective in capturing data.

Zoho Forms review by Jorge S.
Jorge S.

"Getting sources"

What do you like best?

Very easily I can create short forms to get quick answers and analyze the doubts of the clients to filter it with the required service.

What do you dislike?

From a small business perspective I feel that the cost is a bit high

get feedback and statistical analysis of results

Zoho Forms review by Administrator

"Great way to integrate forms to your campaign "

What do you like best?

So easy to use and to build forms. The reporting function was key to tracking data returned from the forms.

What do you dislike?

Nothing...loved it! Rarely do I ever say this but it was a well thought out product.

Event RSVP and easy form builder. Reporting function is stellar

"zoho forms"

What do you like best?

ease of use. easy to follow the many instructions that they provide

What do you dislike?

The template part is to limitted. probably would use another program if the template part was the main part

Recommendations to others considering the product

other than template limitations it is awesome

I use it to create my webforms to set up my lead sites

Zoho Forms review by Beatriz B.
Beatriz B.

"They gave me a Great customer assistance when I needed."

What do you like best?

have a lot off of apps , the sales performance and multichanel are really good.

What do you dislike?

when you want to create an invoice isn't flexible , that's why sometimes we use quickbooks.

is a complete tool to manage your. company

Zoho Forms review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"Zoho forms and CRM platform"

What do you like best?

The forms are very easy to use and have an easy interface. There is a nice variety as well to help build your companies customer relationship management.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more templates to choose from. You can modify the templates, but it would be nice to have the ability to find the template you need without having to make a lot of modifications.

Creating a database for our clients, project management and budgets

Zoho Forms review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Love these forms"

What do you like best?

I like that one form can integrate into my entire CRM

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is a little clunky to use at times

capture information from Clients and Staff

Zoho Forms review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Amazing Software"

What do you like best?

upload features, formulas and conditional field show feature.

What do you dislike?

Not able to send emails as I wish. Not able to set pages, response based page navigation.

inputs from customers

Learning about Zoho Forms?

* We monitor all Zoho Forms reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.