Zoho Inventory

(29 reviews)

With our powerful inventory control and order management features, you can increase sales and fulfill orders efficiently.

Work for Zoho Inventory?

Learning about Zoho Inventory?

Compare Zoho Inventory to Similar Solutions

Zoho Inventory Reviews

Showing 29 Zoho Inventory reviews
Zoho Inventory review by Jose Rafael Z.
Jose Rafael Z.

"Fully guaranteed inventory organization "

What do you like best?

In my job it is very important to have the distribution of LPG organized to build the distribution and storage routes, getting the amount of gas needed for other companies, homes and small businesses. I used to manually organize the inventory, consuming large amounts of time and effort. Now I save all this time thanks to Zoho Inventory which is a software dedicated to the organization and management of all my inventory, allowing me to create a very efficient system of orders and deliveries of gas to all customers. Thanks to the management of my warehouses I can make quick deliveries of LPG gas, just as I can maintain a strict order of each of the types of gases and the amount requested by our customers. It is a software that has allowed me to manage my inventory very efficiently and for this reason my work has become much more productive.

What do you dislike?

A software that has given me everything in terms of organizing my inventory. I could say that I have a total management of my inventory and the gas that is distributed to each one of our clients, in addition I have a work team that has allowed this to become a reality. All the management where I work is very comfortable with the use of this software and there is nothing counterproductive or negative to highlight about Zoho Inventory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every large company requires a software or a work team that allows to organize all the inventory of products and items that are for sale or that have to be distributed, in my case I have the responsibility of organizing distribution of gas hydrocarbons. Due to the strategic importance of my job functions, it is very important to have a software as good as Zoho Invetory, which was designed for high work demands. For this reason I recommend this software to those companies that need to organize large quantities of inventory.

The management of my LPG inventory, which consists of the organization, accounting and distribution of this product to customers is now much more efficient, effective and consistent, we did not fail either in the amounts accumulated, or in the distribution time, and it is for this reason that we have been able to evaluate in our work meetings that this software has increased our levels of efficiency to levels that we had never lived before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Inventory
Zoho Inventory review by JennaLee B.
JennaLee B.

"Zoho Inventory is so worth it!!"

What do you like best?

I love this module of Zoho. I have used the paid and free versions. Both are great. For the free version, it is very well worth it. The paid version is very inexpensive and very great quality for the price! Highly suggested for inventory. It is great because you can integrate other modules as well for more efficiency.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly not much if anything that I dislike about Zoho. I think they are easy to use with perfect features. One thing that was a disappointment was you cannot use your own templates but that is not a huge deal to me because you can just customize it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use them, especially if you are just starting or have a smaller business. THey are great!

We are solving inefficiency from Excel because we are expanding and need everything streamlined. Zoho has helped us become more organized and we are tracking things better.

What Inventory Control solution do you use?

Zoho Inventory review by Jerry C.
Jerry C.

"Great modular approach to business apps"

What do you like best?

Apps are modular so that we can subscribe to the apps that we need and use most. The important thing about modular apps is that it needs to be integrated easily between apps and can integrate with outside apps as well. The inventory app has many great features that works well if you're a wholesaler or retailer. Out of the box, it just works.

What do you dislike?

The inventory app is more generic, so if you're in a specific industry, it might not work exactly as you need it. The reporting feature is probably the weakest area. It's neither product or customer centric, so you will need to buy their Reporting app to get customization. But that app is not user friendly at all, unless you're a developer or you spend alot of time trying to figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for companies that have a smaller catalog of products.

Inventory app allows us to manage inventory and extend to invoicing. Not too many apps out there can do this well. We use it to do POs, track inventory, and issue invoices. We're able to all this within 1 integrated app is a time saver.

Zoho Inventory review by Jazmine D.
Jazmine D.

"I'm so happy I discovered Zoho - it has been a great help to the business."

What do you like best?

The ease of use - the layout is simple and visually appealing. I not only use Zoho Inventory for my stock but also Zoho CRM for my clients and Zoho Projects for internal activities. They all link into one cohesive system which gives me a comprehensive view of the business.

What do you dislike?

There are a few downfalls - the back-end seems to be locked down meaning there are some changes or customisations that can not be made, no matter how important. The connectivity between Inventory and CRM is also limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to discover how the system can work best for your business.

Stock management is much more organised. The level of detail available for entry is incredibly helpful in keeping track of items efficiently.

Zoho Inventory review by Kit P.
Kit P.

"Zoho Simplified My Business"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it is in the cloud and that the support from Zoho is so fabulous and responsive. I used to deal with Quickbooks and find that Zoho's customer support is so much better. easy payment through and invoice is a great feature. we are about to try the Kloudconnector and are looking forward to using this feature.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can fault is when a sales order is converted to purchase order, the details information does not parse through onto the PO. Only the default product info comes through. we make complicated Sales Orders that have a lot of custom details for each new SO and this info should be transferred to the PO. it does so onto the Invoice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drop Quickbooks and change to Zoho Inventory. it is so easy to use and you will love it.

We have solved the problem of getting paid by customers. the way we can email the link and et paid has really changed our lives

Zoho Inventory review by Jean-Baptiste M.
Jean-Baptiste M.

"Used inside and outside my shops. Accounting and inventory made simple and always accessible "

What do you like best?

The Ability to calculate prices with Sales orders from a mobile device while finalizing the accounting at once.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to create user profiles that would restrict the access to some sensitive datas like purchase prices and full accounting. Ideally, one user profile should be able to only access the Sales Orders he created.

Not being able to create a use from a mobile device

Not being able to use with Android

No tracking, history or content of the emails sent from the Zoho server.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it from day 1 (it is more time consuming to go back in time and get the dates right on each document)

Accounting and inventory all done at once.

Zoho Inventory review by Ali J.
Ali J.

"asset consolidation, inventory management for an international opration "

What do you like best?

it is cloud-based and easy to use inventory management solution that helps us to manage a multinational corporation, in our corporation, it was one of our challenges to have the global access required information with a manageable process that is centrally managed and designed

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a better search option, and I would like it to consider a ref# for contacts both vendors and clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

zoho creates an acceptable level of services integrated with other business required options like expenses monitoring and accounting with a very reasonable price

tracking our orders and monitoring our deliveries

Zoho Inventory review by David L.
David L.

"Simple and powerful OMS"

What do you like best?

Simple interface, easy to use and very functional.

What do you dislike?

(1) Occasional inflexibility. (2) Lack of sorting ability on views, (3) Need shipping invoice module for international shipping need. (4) Integration with outside service providers, such as courier companies, need improvement. (5) Stock level is only deducted after invoice has been paid

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better integration with outside (freight companies etc)

Act as intermediary between web store and warehouse. Able to convert orders to sales confirmations, packing lists, invoices and process payments with ease. Cross transfer of data means significant reduction in time for manage pick/pack orders.

Zoho Inventory review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"ZOHO inventory pros and cons"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that zoho synchs with shopify. Zoho also automatically synchs with the zoho books which makes running reports and view sales data easy.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the limitations on the shopify synch. Example: not all orders synch. Small inconsistencies like name change causes issues. serious issues and instead of finding a correction the zoho team will tell you to delete or that you will never have an option to synch. importing orders has never worked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are synching with another program (ie shopify) make all changes in shopify before integration take place. name changes, descriptions changes, etc..

inventory tracking is being solved this is very limited with shopify. Time and effort of not having to type all orders or inventory into multiple places which can cause mistakes.

Zoho Inventory review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"Zoho Inventory is the best option to keep track of your inventory and fulfil your clients' orders."

What do you like best?

I love the way this software is structured, in a way that you can follow every step until to completion of your client's orders. I also like the integration capabilities with other Zoho modules and third party applications.

What do you dislike?

I think that the searching capability while entering products in a Sales Order or Invoice can be improved. I would be great if they use the same searching capabilities of the principal searching box.

I think that the integration with USPS is another point that they should complete asap

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very complete solution, easy to use and setup. Zoho Inventory offers all the feature that a small to medium business might need and more.

I have a very accurate control of the inventory. The option of configuring multiple storage is really helpful in order to keep this control.

Zoho Inventory review by Jessica A.
Jessica A.

"Great for smaller start-ups"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can make sales orders, invoices, and keep track of the inventory and how much left in stock I might have.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't combine inventories for multiple companies. We had a company that was a DBA for our main company and we couldn't properly keep track of the single inventory we were pulling from. It was annoying and rendered the inventory aspect useless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out first and see if it suits your needs.

We were trying to find a software wherein we could create official sales documents (sales orders, invoices, etc.) and also have it sync up with our current inventory stock so we knew which batch was sent out and to who.

Zoho Inventory review by Whitney A.
Whitney A.

"Don't know what I'd do without it"

What do you like best?

Zoho Inventory really simplifies the tasks involved with managing inventory. It organizes our inventory in real-time and allows us to have precise readings of our stock levels. I like that we can view and manage the order status, shipping and customer payment information.

What do you dislike?

Like other Zoho products, it's very important you have a stable internet connection with pretty good speed. If not, the software will probably not work so well for you.

Zoho Inventory helps us with organizing the accounting and distribution of our inventory.

Zoho Inventory review by Darren S.
Darren S.

"Awesome! Great product, great service!!"

What do you like best?

I love how everything integrates. Inventory is amazing. I love how you can request work ons and they actually update you and make improvements.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see better use of the Grouped products, but my idea is in the development phase which is exciting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for 3 months, you will never go back to who you are with.

Its a one stop shop. Integration with my online store, Zoho Books, Social, CRM everything. Its made the whole process so much more fluid!

Zoho Inventory review by Sascha P.
Sascha P.

"Zoho Inventory - great tool, needs more customisation ability"

What do you like best?

The Inventory Dashboard is great + the warehouse management is good, although I don't believe this should be charged as an add-on in the future as it it's an essential of inventory management not a "nice-to-have"

What do you dislike?

Lack of customisation. Especially reports.

Detailed picture of where our inventory position is across the country in multiple DCs.

Zoho Inventory review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Well done Zoho Corp."

What do you like best?

Seamless integration with Zoho Books. Packages and Backorders. Package view. Shipment Tracking.

I can go on and on with the list. But the thing is it would make more sense to use the product with your own data and use the product as if it was made only for you

What do you dislike?

Automation features are not so evolved. Can do more integrations with carriers in India

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Once you get a hang of it you'll know what you had been missing in your processes.

Ease of use.

Reliability.

Zoho Inventory review by Venkat S.
Venkat S.

"Zoho Inventory"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, Suitable for all types of businesses, great value pricing. Ability to use the application for a variety of purposes

What do you dislike?

Customization still limited (e,g, warehouse transfers, custom fields usage in items,etc.), more APIs to use

Spare parts management for automotive workshops.

Zoho Inventory review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Accounts became easy job"

What do you like best?

I like the inventory and books software integration, with a fingertip I have the available material and product list, the best part that my billing and purchase sync is excellent

What do you dislike?

No Android app for Inventory software, Most of our employee love maintaining inventory via mobile phones and hence its disappointing that Zoho doesn't have an android app.

Keeping track of even the smallest product which used to left un monitored in our office prior to zoho.

Zoho Inventory review by Juan Pablo P.
Juan Pablo P.

"zoho inventory"

What do you like best?

Great tool for my company. extremely satisfied.

What do you dislike?

still implementing

price a little bit in the high end

track inventory

track orders

give client access and automate your selling stream

Zoho Inventory review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Still somewhat awkward"

What do you like best?

basic service for basic pricing. It is a basic system for tracking inventory and getting shipments out the door.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Zoho Inventory for 4-6 months. It doesn't do all the things we need it to do, but is sufficient until we outgrow it and need a "real" system. Going from sales order/invoice to shipping takes more clicks that seems necessary- an irritation if you have a long list of shipments to go through

it has helped us track our inventory levels and share that info across the company. It also makes notifying customers about shipments easier- it generates email templates to notify customers and sends tracking info.

Zoho Inventory review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"The Complete Package"

What do you like best?

Love the fact it is integrated to our ZOHO CRM, Books and a whole host of other applications

What do you dislike?

The fact that when i add a product with multiple colours and sizes, i have to manually add the sku. Sometimes it can be 150 variants to one product and it is difficult to add them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software with great help

Invoicing, stock control, low stock control, orders, crm

Zoho Inventory review by Scott F.
Scott F.

"Zoho Inventory is a must for any Zoho User"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create new inventory items in bulk with the Group feature.

What do you dislike?

I wish they did a better job with the serial number tracking and logged units in and out.

We went looking for a new platform and found Zoho, at first it seemed like a big undertaking but looking at it the transition went smooth.

Zoho Inventory review by Willa L.
Willa L.

"A simple way to build a complex system"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a simple system that can handle quite a complex inventory and give straightforward yet detailed financial reports on trends and profit. Zoho does just that!

What do you dislike?

so far I haven't found anything I don't like!

Keeping track of complex inventory, seeing long term trends in sales and profits, having a database for my customers, getting detailed but straightforward financial reports each month

Zoho Inventory review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Zoho Inventory"

What do you like best?

I really like the dashboard. It is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish that freight costs for a customer's order could be added to the COGS of that specific order. WOuld making tracking profits a little better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trainings. Ask questions. Zoho has a lot of features that may seem a little overwhelming at first.

Integration with Zoho Books is huge. It is saving us a lot of time.

Zoho Inventory review by Roli B.
Roli B.

"Good Inventory Software"

What do you like best?

It is easy use. The SKUs are defined well.

What do you dislike?

The customer care needs to be more responsive. The mail is received but issue is not resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have more help subjects on the "help"

Benefits are better control on our inventory

Zoho Inventory review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Zoho Inventory - a turn key solution"

What do you like best?

multiple inventory management was a snap to implement. The workflow is very simple and easy to use for all staff involved, from sales order to packaging. Reporting is fantastic

What do you dislike?

Too complicated to integrate with crm. Support is minimal, zoho was unable to articulate to me how to get invoices to import to crm seamlessly

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need inventory to populate invoices etc in your crm, make sure you find a way before you commit

Multiple warehouse management! It was turn-key implementing it. And, the reporting metrics are dead simple to use

Zoho Inventory review by Administrator in Investment Banking
Administrator in Investment Banking

"Once of the most value for money Small Business Inventory Management Systems"

What do you like best?

The warehousing and smooth ability to track all inventory

What do you dislike?

Not having a more comprehensive inventory for all materials involved in the process. So i would like to have inventory for both packaging materials and raw material that would be added to the receipts automatically but not charging the customer.

Keeping track of All inventory costs by FIFO method and keeping everyone in the organization on the same page. much more convenient than having paper and pen.

Zoho Inventory review by Consultant

"Zoho Inventory"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and that it was working out of the box with limited need for developer experience.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. At the size business we are using this product for, the fit is very good.

The primary reason for implementation was to keep better track of vendor purchasing and project item delivery. The secondary benefits have been with budget maintenance and tracking inventory through delivery.

Zoho Inventory review by Administrator in International Trade and Development
Administrator in International Trade and Development

"Perfect for SMEs that wish to scale up"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, affordable, almost everything you need, good service !

What do you dislike?

No ERP system for global companies with various branches worldwide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No phone app; Better intergration to couriers; More information and customization in invoices, shipment slips, etc.

Ecommerce, Warehousing, Inventory, Consignment, Reports

Zoho Inventory review by User

"Easy to use, easy to configure, east to customise. A great tool for small to medium business"

What do you like best?

Easy to make the product fit your business

What do you dislike?

Sometimes need to try a couple of times to realise that the customisation is possible, but on hand chat support is great

Inventory management, customer interaction for sales orders, PO's and Invoicing

Learning about Zoho Inventory?

* We monitor all Zoho Inventory reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Zoho Inventory to Similar Solutions