Zoho Invoice

Zoho Invoice is an online invoicing app that is designed to help you create beautiful invoices, track payments and get paid faster.

Work for Zoho Invoice?

Learning about Zoho Invoice?

Zoho Invoice Reviews

Ask Zoho Invoice a Question
Showing 76 Zoho Invoice reviews
Zoho Invoice review by User

"So simple, yet so useful"

What do you like best?

It makes doing invoices very easy. The program gives you some templates that you can edit, so all you have to do is to put the company logo, the default message and a couple more things and that's all. Also, they allow you to save contacts (customers) as well as make recurring invoices automatically, which I find personally very useful. Finally, you can integrate Zoho Invoice with other Zoho programs and exploit synergies between them.

What do you dislike?

I think it is very hard to make a corrective invoice. Luckily I don't need to make many, but every time I have to it is an odyssey, they don't let you apply this invoice to the original one to correct unless there are some conditions. It is really bothering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Invoice is a very useful program, although it has some mistakes, it is worth the price.

We use Zoho Invoice to make invoices here. It works really well thanks to its simplicity and because it is quick to use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Invoice
Zoho Invoice review by <span>Connie S O.</span>
Connie S O.

"Perfect when you are first starting out in business"

What do you like best?

The ease in creating invoices, personaliz

What do you dislike?

Signature line for emails lacks options

Recommendations to others considering the product

Import and export are simple enough to you. Create your email to send, signature line, etc to meet your needs and keep attention. This is another marketing tool.

I am a small home based business just starting out, tried PayPal, Aynax, they are limited and formatting was not good for me. I can integrate Zoho Invoice with other Zoho products, like CRM much easier. Currently I am under the 25 clients, so the service is free, fits perfect into my current budget. I can email direct to client, add expenses per client if required. Overall this has been an easier process for me. The learning curve was quick.

What Billing solution do you use?

Zoho Invoice review by <span>Sean F.</span>
Sean F.

"Good and Basic Invoice System"

What do you like best?

Very simple integration with payment systems such as Stripe and Paypal. Price is fair for what it does.

What do you dislike?

The interface can get too simple and once you select a currency for a contact, it is fixed and in order to change it, you must delete the whole contact and repeat through the process, a very big hassle, also there is no clear way to send automatic follow-up invoices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better options might exist out there, however, for a basic and quick way to get your online payments up, Zoho invoice will get the job done.

It has helped to take payments online and provides a fast-no frills way to conduct international business.

Zoho Invoice review by <span>Charbel A.</span>
Charbel A.

"Its all True. This is the best application suited for a new business and more"

What do you like best?

Everything about this software, its everything you might need.

- Free for a new starting business with all the tools

- An application that grows with you

- Very user friendly

- Tailored to our needs as if its a customized solution.

- Online invoicing, online management... Always available

- Extremely secure

- Robust

- Can add you own logo and create your own invoice the way you like.

- Customer support very efficient

- Linked to other application should your business grow and have other business software needs all managed from the same one place

- Tailored to your country, in my case Australia.

- And much more

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I don't like.

- Helped me as a new business.

- On the spot invoicing

- Record of all my transactions

- Tailored invoice with my logo

- Can send estimates, then get a notification if an estimate is approved

- Allows me to give my customers access to an online portal with my logo which makes my business looks professional

- If there is a problem, customer service is always there..

Zoho Invoice review by <span>Esteve V.</span>
Esteve V.

"Ideal for small enterprises"

What do you like best?

Actually, what I like best about Zoho Invoice is not Zoho Invoice itself but the possibility of integrating it with all other Zoho applications, which allows you to have several different departments together in one web page. But strictly speaking of Zoho Invoice I like its ease of use. You practically don't need any guide or somebody to teach you because it is super easy. Another aspect that I particularly like very much is the fact that you can do your invoices as you like, they provide you with different templates that you can use, but you also can create your own. In conclusion, it is a very useful and easy program, that moreover gives you a lot of freedom at the time of creating invoices.

What do you dislike?

Not much, actually the program works very well and has minor mistakes or problems. If I had to say something I would say that I don't like the fact that I can't erase an invoice once it has been sent. It is true that doesn't make any sense to erase a invoice after sending it but it could have been a mistake, and then you can't just erase it, but you have to make a corrective invoice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend other small enterprises to use this software to do their invoices. Is not only that is easy to use, but also that you can combine it with other Zoho extensions, which gives you a lot of functionalities in only one program.

With Zoho Invoice we do the invoices of our products when we sell them. Since our selling volume is not very high, we can afford losing time by doing them manually. This is fundamental for any enterprise, so obviously we needed a program that could do it. Zoho Invoice covers all our needs.

Zoho Invoice review by <span>Shehan M.</span>
Shehan M.

"The final destination of mine for Invoicing "

What do you like best?

The best feature for me in Zoho Invoice is the recurring invoicing feature. That feature easy lets me timely send invoices to the clients. Zoho invoice also offers a nice invoice template and that looks more professional, clean and simple. Automated reminders keep me update about all due payments and driven invoices. Client contact keeping also not much difficult with Zoho. Zoho invoice's estimate feature is a great tool to when we are dealing with clients as a freelancer. Zoho also supports multi-currency, that is a great feature to be international. And in the perspective of payment gateway, South Asians are unable to use stripe. But Zoho invoice gives the feature to integrate 2checkout as the payment option. Therefore we can easily make the invoice into online payment form. Other than that Zoho invoice almost supports all platforms as a mobile app including windows phone.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Invoice is a service that has no issues for me but prefers if they can let collaborate more team members for their primary plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Invoice is a great tool to start a business when advancing Zoho let integrate accounting with Zoho books. This tool is good for entrepreneurs who have big dreams.

Zoho Invoice covers most of accounting and client payment handling part of my business.

Learning about Zoho Invoice?

* We monitor all Zoho Invoice reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.