Zoho Invoice

Zoho Invoice is an online invoicing app that is designed to help you create beautiful invoices, track payments and get paid faster.

Work for Zoho Invoice?

Learning about Zoho Invoice?

Zoho Invoice Reviews

Ask Zoho Invoice a Question
Showing 79 Zoho Invoice reviews
Zoho Invoice review by User

"So simple, yet so useful"

What do you like best?

It makes doing invoices very easy. The program gives you some templates that you can edit, so all you have to do is to put the company logo, the default message and a couple more things and that's all. Also, they allow you to save contacts (customers) as well as make recurring invoices automatically, which I find personally very useful. Finally, you can integrate Zoho Invoice with other Zoho programs and exploit synergies between them.

What do you dislike?

I think it is very hard to make a corrective invoice. Luckily I don't need to make many, but every time I have to it is an odyssey, they don't let you apply this invoice to the original one to correct unless there are some conditions. It is really bothering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Invoice is a very useful program, although it has some mistakes, it is worth the price.

We use Zoho Invoice to make invoices here. It works really well thanks to its simplicity and because it is quick to use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Invoice
Zoho Invoice review by Administrator

"Great invoicing software for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Invoice templates are great, customization is on par with other software choices. Zoho Invoice is able to integrate with the Zoho Suite, which makes it a breeze to run nearly all aspects of a small business.

What do you dislike?

I do think some features could be improved. This includes text notifications for customers, as well as integrations with more payment platforms (these are fairly limited at the moment). Also, some simple functions like merging invoices are not available. Customer portals are good, but could benefit from improved usability and more features, such as custom document sharing through the customer portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Invoice is a great product. Overall, we had an extremely positive experience with this software. It can be of use to nearly any small to medium sized businesses, and the integrations are countless. For even more power and versatility, it can be combined with other apps through Zapier.

We use Zoho Invoice for invoicing our customers for a music school. We have been able to cut down on paper usage and complete the invoicing process electronically. Notifications, however, go through an integration with other programs for us, since it is impossible to send SMS message to customers from zoho directly.

What Billing solution do you use?

Zoho Invoice review by Dean J.
Dean J.

"A decent invoice app"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the interface, and the ease of which I can customize my invoices and organize my clients. Its really nice to be able to have everything you need to invoice all in one central location. I like that the interface itself changes based on your personal branding, and that it incorporates that into your invoices, so that your clients see something cohesive and professional.

What do you dislike?

This app saves you time setting up for sure, but once you have your own templates in other editing software such as InDesign or Microsoft word, it makes this platform almost obsolete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Zoho Invoice software requires an optimal internet to perform its functions to the fullest.

We can make invoices and budgets quite easily, adapting to the standards of our country by reason of taxes, unit prices, global prices, and printing personalization of invoices as company stamps, digital signatures and other benefits that make it a fundamental tool in our workspace.

Zoho Invoice review by Connie S O.
Connie S O.

"Perfect when you are first starting out in business"

What do you like best?

The ease in creating invoices, personaliz

What do you dislike?

Signature line for emails lacks options

Recommendations to others considering the product

Import and export are simple enough to you. Create your email to send, signature line, etc to meet your needs and keep attention. This is another marketing tool.

I am a small home based business just starting out, tried PayPal, Aynax, they are limited and formatting was not good for me. I can integrate Zoho Invoice with other Zoho products, like CRM much easier. Currently I am under the 25 clients, so the service is free, fits perfect into my current budget. I can email direct to client, add expenses per client if required. Overall this has been an easier process for me. The learning curve was quick.

Zoho Invoice review by Sean F.
Sean F.

"Good and Basic Invoice System"

What do you like best?

Very simple integration with payment systems such as Stripe and Paypal. Price is fair for what it does.

What do you dislike?

The interface can get too simple and once you select a currency for a contact, it is fixed and in order to change it, you must delete the whole contact and repeat through the process, a very big hassle, also there is no clear way to send automatic follow-up invoices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better options might exist out there, however, for a basic and quick way to get your online payments up, Zoho invoice will get the job done.

It has helped to take payments online and provides a fast-no frills way to conduct international business.

Zoho Invoice review by Charbel A.
Charbel A.

"Its all True. This is the best application suited for a new business and more"

What do you like best?

Everything about this software, its everything you might need.

- Free for a new starting business with all the tools

- An application that grows with you

- Very user friendly

- Tailored to our needs as if its a customized solution.

- Online invoicing, online management... Always available

- Extremely secure

- Robust

- Can add you own logo and create your own invoice the way you like.

- Customer support very efficient

- Linked to other application should your business grow and have other business software needs all managed from the same one place

- Tailored to your country, in my case Australia.

- And much more

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I don't like.

- Helped me as a new business.

- On the spot invoicing

- Record of all my transactions

- Tailored invoice with my logo

- Can send estimates, then get a notification if an estimate is approved

- Allows me to give my customers access to an online portal with my logo which makes my business looks professional

- If there is a problem, customer service is always there..

Zoho Invoice review by Esteve V.
Esteve V.

"Ideal for small enterprises"

What do you like best?

Actually, what I like best about Zoho Invoice is not Zoho Invoice itself but the possibility of integrating it with all other Zoho applications, which allows you to have several different departments together in one web page. But strictly speaking of Zoho Invoice I like its ease of use. You practically don't need any guide or somebody to teach you because it is super easy. Another aspect that I particularly like very much is the fact that you can do your invoices as you like, they provide you with different templates that you can use, but you also can create your own. In conclusion, it is a very useful and easy program, that moreover gives you a lot of freedom at the time of creating invoices.

What do you dislike?

Not much, actually the program works very well and has minor mistakes or problems. If I had to say something I would say that I don't like the fact that I can't erase an invoice once it has been sent. It is true that doesn't make any sense to erase a invoice after sending it but it could have been a mistake, and then you can't just erase it, but you have to make a corrective invoice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend other small enterprises to use this software to do their invoices. Is not only that is easy to use, but also that you can combine it with other Zoho extensions, which gives you a lot of functionalities in only one program.

With Zoho Invoice we do the invoices of our products when we sell them. Since our selling volume is not very high, we can afford losing time by doing them manually. This is fundamental for any enterprise, so obviously we needed a program that could do it. Zoho Invoice covers all our needs.

Zoho Invoice review by Shehan M.
Shehan M.

"The final destination of mine for Invoicing "

What do you like best?

The best feature for me in Zoho Invoice is the recurring invoicing feature. That feature easy lets me timely send invoices to the clients. Zoho invoice also offers a nice invoice template and that looks more professional, clean and simple. Automated reminders keep me update about all due payments and driven invoices. Client contact keeping also not much difficult with Zoho. Zoho invoice's estimate feature is a great tool to when we are dealing with clients as a freelancer. Zoho also supports multi-currency, that is a great feature to be international. And in the perspective of payment gateway, South Asians are unable to use stripe. But Zoho invoice gives the feature to integrate 2checkout as the payment option. Therefore we can easily make the invoice into online payment form. Other than that Zoho invoice almost supports all platforms as a mobile app including windows phone.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Invoice is a service that has no issues for me but prefers if they can let collaborate more team members for their primary plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Invoice is a great tool to start a business when advancing Zoho let integrate accounting with Zoho books. This tool is good for entrepreneurs who have big dreams.

Zoho Invoice covers most of accounting and client payment handling part of my business.

Zoho Invoice review by Silas P.
Silas P.

"Zoho - A Proven Suite"

What do you like best?

Zoho checked all the boxes for us as a startup in a recession economy. Growth would be slow, so costs would have to be carefully managed. Zoho allowed us to begin invoicing right away - professionally and portable - for free.

The interfaces for desktop, mobile, tablet have little to no learning curve and ran reliably on basic broadband and even mobile edge where 4G wasn't available. Right away we were administratively functioning which left us time to focus on business development, growth and operations.

As per our use, its worked on every browser and mobile platform with no loss in fidelity of the layout.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have any dislikes at the moment - and I am using the free subscription, with intentions to upgrade in 2017. There is enormous value and functionality in the product at a free level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. Its fast, light, portable, comprehensive and feature rich.

Its ideal for startups that may be outsourcing their financial accounting and just needs solid invoicing and crm.

As you grow, subscribe and expand the feature set.

Don't worry about he cloud. I use it every day and its always been available. If you have any paranoia about that, there's a backup feature as well to download your data and you can export to XLS, CSV and PDF,..

I've been able to expedite invoicing electronically and reduce paper.

By scheduling report generation, Zoho emails reports - pushing useful data to us periodically.

Many customers appreciate the option of viewing their invoices online.

Adding inventory/sale items can happen at invoicing on the fly if something new is offered to the client.

The dashboard gives great at-a-glance business intelligence.

Zoho Invoice review by Martin R.
Martin R.

"Just what I was looking for!"

What do you like best?

This software has been a lifesaver to me and I can't praise it enough! Also, I can't begin to explain how great it is having mobile apps that you can actually work with!

The software is very easy to use, feature-rich, and doesn't require you to be an accountant to use it. It strikes a perfect balance between usability and simplicity, so it's great for freelancers and consultants.

What do you dislike?

I'm honestly struggling to think of what to right in here...

The Windows Phone app is way behind the Android app in terms of features and usability. It needs some work to achieve parity with Android.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect for freelancers and consultants.

I was looking for something that was simple to use but not lacking in features. Also, I needed a mobile app as much functionality as the the desktop version.

After a very short time, I realised that Zoho was a perfect fit for me. It's simple to use, full of features, the mobile app has all of the key features, and there's almost zero learning curve.

Zoho Invoice review by Marsha B.
Marsha B.

"Zoho Invoice increases cash flow due to efficiency and flexibility for service based businesses"

What do you like best?

The ability to start and stop the timer on each project that I work on throughout the day eliminates the loss of billable time most service based providers struggle with due to lack of tracking. With the zoho invoice app on my android I can not only start the timer when I arrive at a meeting but I can also stop the timer and within a few more steps generate and email the invoice to the client before leaving the meeting. This allows for much faster collections. Zoho invoice also provides very informative reports, allows for invoice reminders and also allows for invoices to be automatically generated on a recurring basis. Zoho integrates with several other services to allow for electronic and credit card payments. Zoho also gives you the convenience of at a glance review of outstanding receivables and income generated. Accessible with smartphones, tablets as well as cloud convenience of logging in from any computer regardless of location.

What do you dislike?

I would like the timer to be a on click access on the app home page for android as opposed to the drop down list it is currently in. There is no offline access option to my knowledge, however I have never had an issue with having internet service and with phone service the system is still accessible via the phone app even if no wifi or internet access is available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for service based business owners who need the ability to easily track and bill for time and expenses on the go allows owners to spend less time tracking and more time generating!

On the go convenience for tracking time and invoicing clients is a major benefit in improving and maintaining stable cash flow for businesses.

Zoho Invoice review by Sashwat M.
Sashwat M.

"An intuitive invoicing system"

What do you like best?

Generating an invoice, tracking payments, reminding clients has a;ways been a pain for the accounts & sales team.

Zoho invoice is such a great tool that it helps you creates professional invoices from multiple devices (desktop, tablet, mobile) in just few seconds. Also it can generate invoices in multiple languages.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Invoice has certain issues also:

(1) If you set the auto-reminders on for your clients, all the clients get notified for pending payments in case payments made by few of the clients is not recorded in the system.

(2) The real-time analytics on sales, expense and tax summary is not very insightful as compared to other industry products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho invoice is a great tool with features designed to make your invoicing hassle free.

In our B2B business, we need to send invoices for the services rendered to them. Zoho Invoice is helping us to generate those invoices in approximately no time. The invoices looks very professional and contains full information.

Zoho Invoice review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Excellent package for businesses of all sizes"

What do you like best?

I have been using zoho invoice for over the past year for my relatively small business, i originally decided to trial this product as they offered an on-going free and basic account which allowed a maximum of 5 clients in 2014. As i only had a small handful of clients I didn't need to upgrade and was never force into upgrading. As my business has slowly grown i am now reaching out to more clients. I decided to review my options on my invoicing/accounting software. I looked at products such as quickbooks and xero, i quickly learned that their pricing was way more than i was willing to part with. Certain features also had hidden costs such as additional apps. I decided to review the zoho packages and realized that they had now raised the maximum client limit to 25 on free accounts. They have saved me an unnecessary expense and I am extremely grateful to them for helping out smaller businesses such as myself, there is no doubt in my mind that nobody offers a similar free service like zoho does.

I basically have full access to most features that upgraded accounts do. My experience with zoho so far has be been clean cut, simple and a pleasure using their interface. Needless to say that i'll be sticking with zoho for the long run and as a I grow my business i'm sure i'll be upgrading.

Thanks zoho!

What do you dislike?

As of this moment i have nothing bad to say about zoho, considering i'm using their product for free and so far i'm loving it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a simple to use software with a great free account service. Perfect for new businesses.

I was a new business and had to learn the ropes with invoicing and keep track of payments as a sole trader. Zoho has made my life easier with fantastic customizable features!

Zoho Invoice review by Bob Patrick O.
Bob Patrick O.

" Zoho is such an amazing Company ever, some times i think they are non profit organisation."

What do you like best?

Most of free services like free e-mail account through own domain, free website builder, free social network in one place, and awesome services!!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike from Zoho every thing is just the way they meant it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is such an amazing Company ever, some times i think they are non profit organisation when it comes to their services, free website, free email free social etc, all these makes my non profit archive its goals and dreams, Thanks so much Zoho for no string attached service keep it up!!!

I run Non Profit organisation, when it comes to non profit organisation you find there are some limited service given by web host and providers where much fund is needed to host your website and have a professional service, but with zoho, i have enjoyed free service no string attached that's why i was able to published a stunning website based on my own needs and the customers and donors.

Zoho Invoice review by Vivek K.
Vivek K.

"One Stop Solution for all invoicing needs. Great Experience."

What do you like best?

The fact that the products takes care of everything - tax, guidelines, format, currency. The platform is self serve and accountants can use it so swiftly makes it the default choice.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, after the recent change of pricing, there is nothing to dislike. The annual plan is amazing and cost effective. Was introduced recently and is a great for businesses in the growth stage

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho invoice is brilliant. It is simple to use. The paid plans offer a wide range of features and the fact that the invoicing system takes care of everything including Tax guidelines and format - you can directly ship these invoices to clients. We have been using this for over 3 years now and the experience has only improved. Great product. Can't do without it.

Vivek

We are building a user engagement platform for businesses. Our target audience is any one and everyone with a website. This means handling 100's and 1000's of invoices on monthly basis. Zoho solves that exact problem for us. We operate in 2 geographies and zoho ensures that we are able to service our customers appropriately.

Zoho Invoice review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"Great for invoicing and expensing, no frills"

What do you like best?

I like the customer portal - works great for my needs and my customers find it easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the timesheets and projects at all. They're confusing, hard to use, and just not user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful trying to integrate another project management system while using Zoho Invoice to bill. It can get pretty confusing.

I needed an invoicing software with a payment gateway. This has given me a way to accept cards, paypal, and even bank transfers.

Zoho Invoice review by Matt P.
Matt P.

"Great for General Invoices"

What do you like best?

This is great for general inboxes I use for travel. I can customize and use a lot of features for my needs.

What do you dislike?

Not able to get it exactly how I need it. Need more plug in play options. Not very easy to use had to play around a lot to figure things out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to have to figure things out and it may not do exactly what you want.

Allows me to individually bill families for their group trip.

Zoho Invoice review by Rolando V.
Rolando V.

"Great tool to control"

What do you like best?

It could be customized to your company needs, we use it as a Shared service center tools, were we unify all of our customers in 8 differente countries.

What do you dislike?

The support service team is not very effective, also you cannot manage different invoice templates for different brands

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to go with this system, don't rely on the zoho customer support

capability to be adapted to differente countries, we are in 7 different countries and we are able to operate with this single system. We are capabale to run reports for our enterprise company from a single tool.

Zoho Invoice review by Brock K.
Brock K.

"Zoho Invoice"

What do you like best?

The best part of Zoho Invoice is that it takes so very little time to use. It took a task that, for our company, averaged 10 hours a week and brought it down to 1. Amazing well designed tool. It's as if everyone who made had spent the last 5 years managing a small business and they built the tool that they wanted.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike. If I were forced at gunpoint to pick something it would probably be no way to accept direct ACH payments. But that's just a matter of not having the right payment processor integration, not really a failure on Zoho Invoice's part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The easiest way to evaluate Zoho Invoice is to go ahead and commit to managing a few clients through it. It's well worth the time.

It handles 100% of our client invoicing, billing, payments, overdue notices, statements, inventory, and project expenses all while looking very clean AND at an extremely reasonable price.

Zoho Invoice review by Matt O.
Matt O.

"It's How I run my Freelance Business"

What do you like best?

The Zoho Invoice Suite is a beautifully designed package that works great on Desktop and Mobile. It keeps me running, sends out automatic reminders to my payers that are beyond their custom set terms, and keeps the cash flowing with recurring invoices. This is how I run my business, without it I would be lost. Sad no?

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an improvement to allow recurring invoices to pull in hours worked on a project since the last recurring invoice. I bill for web hosting, and for time worked, when my 6 month recurrence comes around, it's tough to combine the recurring charge and the project related hours charge other than some manual work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for Zoho Invoice and remove a whole step of manual invoicing, worry, and pain. Life is better, and for the errors that it catches that I WOULD HAVE made, pays for itself EASY.

Everyone always gets billed

Everyone always pays

I have more than one invoice template for different areas of my business.

Zoho Invoice review by Robby T.
Robby T.

"Excellent invoice system"

What do you like best?

Simple and focus on the right features.

I like the look of the app and the integrations they provide. Pricing is correct and I believe it's cheaper than most other options out there.

The application is very stable, until this moment I did not have any issue with the availability of the services.

What do you dislike?

That it's not for free but I think it's worth every penny!

There was a bug when generation pdf's but they solved this so no complaints here anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple and complete invoice system, Zoho Invoice is the right choice. I recommended it to several other people and they are still using it and they still thank me for the advice. I also wrote some integration with other systems so that they could make the switch more easily.

I deliver IT services to companies that don't have the knowledge in house.

Zoho Invoice review by Jack-Benny P.
Jack-Benny P.

"Zoho does have it all"

What do you like best?

It's free for up to 25 customers so it's good for new startups. Once you need to handle more customers you can easily upgrade, for a fee though. It has lots and lots of settings so you should be able to tweak to fit your needs and your company. There's also some nice looking invoice templates to choose from, all for free. There's also custom settings for taxes etc so it should work in all countries. There's also very good support for online payments, currently 9 different online payment solutions are supported, including PayPal, Stripe and WorldPay.

What do you dislike?

It takes awhile to get started and setup. The installation process takes a long time to complete, but on the other hand, once it's completed you're good to go. On the other all the settings are needed, so it's hard to do it faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to go over the settings so you don't miss anything important such as taxes etc. You don't want to send out invoices with the wrong tax settings. Also don't rush the other settings, there are plenty of them, so it takes a good hour to get started. So be patient and don't rush it and you'll probably be fine.

A free invoicing tool is always great for a small company. I'm currently using two other invoicing tools as well and deciding which one I should go with. With Zoho I do get the best support for online payments though.

Zoho Invoice review by Edward M.
Edward M.

" Great and easy to use on small projects and at scale."

What do you like best?

As well as the simplicity and functionality of Zoho Invoice itself I really like the fact that Zoho offers a whole suite of complementary tools including CRM, Mailing, Forms etc. Google Apps integration is also very useful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that while income is fully measured and detailed my colleagues and I have yet to take advantage of the expense reports. It's like ripping a plaster off - better to do it quickly!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The templates are initially more US focussed (we're in the UK) but a bit of tinkering and they quickly match up.

Better grip of accounts for one. As a creative start up, a full time accountant was never going to be one of our first hires so being able to do a lot of the leg work ourselves takes a lot of the pain from handling taxes and keeping an eye on margins.

Zoho Invoice review by Matías B.
Matías B.

"Simple Invoicing solution"

What do you like best?

SImple to use, is very straight forward.

They have a free version, good way to try their service.

Recurring invoicing works perfectly

Invoice Template customization + email template customization - everything looks profesional

What do you dislike?

Customization for edge cases is very limited. Lets say your invoice requires some special notes like currency exchange information, you won't find this kind of things built in, though they have custom fields.

I can't create workflows on the app, the API should be used.

API documentation ain't great I think they can still improve. Good complex examples are missing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version, they have expanded the free version up to 20/25 customers so many small business/designer shops will be able to use it for free.

Personalize their templates with your logo and your company colours, it will look so much better

I was using OpenERP before but was too complex for us so we were looking for solutions.

We tried freshbooks but the API was stalled and no further enhancements where expected on that end so we tried zoho and we really liked it.

Zoho Invoice review by Karl D.
Karl D.

"Super useful - fully featured - perfect for the small business person"

What do you like best?

I like that it's a reasonable price for software that's constantly improving, even though what is already there is great. Definitely stream lines a lot of the admin stuff of having a small business.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve. Sometimes settings aren't obvious. But nothing that is anywhere near a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. Spend more time doing what you like about your business. And when you need to, you can really dig deep in the software to see all your metrics.

I am a one man operation. I am often too busy for entering receipts or other things that I used to have to do with other software. Now I do that on the go as it happens, so I'm always on top of it.

Zoho Invoice review by Bill D.
Bill D.

"ZOHO Invoice - simple, fast, economical"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to set up an invoice. Just create a customer, enter a few lines, and click "save and send." DONE.

It is a very intuitive, user-friendly online invoicing system. I love it!

What do you dislike?

I hate that I have to pay for it! In the land of "everything is free online, amirite?" land, paying a few dollars a month for something seems foreign.

But I more than make up for it with Zoho.

In other words, if I didn't use Zoho, I'd be reluctant to create an invoice (I would, I just wouldn't like it - I used to use QuickBooks, and now I don't)...with Zoho, I'm done in less than 30 seconds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in feet first - I love ZOHO Invoice!

I hate "paperwork." I like that I can send an invoice via email and my customers can pay via PayPal or check.

Zoho Invoice review by Kristoff H.
Kristoff H.

"Easy to use for invoicing and time keeping"

What do you like best?

Painless learning curve, easy to use, low cost for basic functionality and it's cloud based. When I first started using Zoho Invoice, I could start invoicing after 15 minutes of entering my company info and my first client. The fact that you can try the software for free for the first 5 clients is a bonus and made me switch to a paid subscription evenyually.

What do you dislike?

Not ideal for registration of expenses. (incoming invoices) Zoho Invoice has difficulties dealing with accepting an expense note that lists multiple items with different VAT rates. (If you plan to use the export of your expense data to hand over to your accountant.) Also I found exporting time registrations on a single project between two dates a bit cumbersome and a lot to clean up in the export before you can share it wit a customer)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you plan to use Zoho Invoice for plain invoicing and basic timekeeping, I can recommend it: good value for money. However, if you need more functionality for your timekeeping and expenses than you will probably need to sign-up for more Zoho products. In that case you might find more bang for the buck elsewhere.

I wanted a cloud service that allowed me to do simple time registration, use that time registration to create invoices in a simple way and keep track of my expenses. As my company grew, I needed to look for something more elaborate.

Zoho Invoice review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

" Smart invoices"

What do you like best?

Thanks to this software, I can keep track of my income generated and also provides me with a system to share my transactions with my clients.

What do you dislike?

I would like the integration of a collection system by Zoho, which has the facility for users to generate a payment according to a code generated by the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial version and then you will want to buy

I have been able to make invoices outside my office from my smartphone, it is a great advantage due to the quick response I can provide to my clients.

Zoho Invoice review by Robin B.
Robin B.

"Beautiful and great report features"

What do you like best?

I love the clean look of the interface. I love how I can tab from field to field unlike the last invoicing program that I used. I also love how friendly the support staff is when I have questions. I love how easy it is to customize the invoices.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that it's not easy to add a second contact for one company. The instructions listed in the help file don't mention how to add a second contact. I've emailed support to get help, but it should be easy to have more than one contact when needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free trial so you should give it a shot. You have multiple invoice templates to choose from. The reports are great. You get a lot for your money. You can also set up multiple ways to accept online payments.

One benefit I found from using it is that it's easier to back-date expenses, invoices, and payments when compared to my last invoicing program. This is going to make it much easier at tax time. It has a lot of great reports. It's extremely powerful (even at the $15 level) but also easy to learn. I feel like my invoices look nicer and so does the customer log-in. I think that enhances my business image.

Zoho Invoice review by Donna C.
Donna C.

"Loving Zoho Invoice"

What do you like best?

Zoho Invoice is a clean, easy to understand program with a simple user interface that does everything it says it will do (and more) reliably and consistently.

In addition to this, Zoho has a customer support team available through chat that is top of the line, so any question you have is answered immediately and thoroughly in a friendly and polite manner.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for something simple and easy to use that will integrate with your payment gateway, this is the way to go. Rest assured it's a robust program with zero glitches or peculiarities. And if you have a question, customer support is there via chat to answer your questions quickly and politely. I'm very happy with this program.

Zoho Invoice makes it easy for me to track my business. I can quickly set up a personalized invoice, send it off, and track it. Data is readily available and I can sort it easily and efficiently into the reports that I need.

Zoho Invoice review by Rema S.
Rema S.

"Zoho invoice "

What do you like best?

Its a very good software, which can make your work life much easier. Ideal for business for generating tax invoices.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to tell anything i don't like about it

It automatically calculate the tax asper the country's tax system. I It keeps a track record of profits total sales and expense too. Wonderful Softwares

Zoho Invoice review by Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.

"Invoicing and Estimating for Freelance WordPress and Web Development"

What do you like best?

Quickly generating estimates and invoices with stored, common services. Keeping up with receivables. Customizable templates for various emails and forms. Keeping track of my expenses. The customer portal. And it's reasonable cost.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of options, which can make it a bit overwhelming and easy to lose things. There are a lot of other products offered by the parent company, so there's a small amount of up-selling here and there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to add the products and services you offer. It'll make estimate/invoice generation much quicker.

Mostly bookkeeping. If you're busy it can be a lot of trouble to keep up with documentation and billing as well.

Zoho Invoice review by Yesmean R.
Yesmean R.

"Robust tool fit for small and large invoicing needs"

What do you like best?

I'm a very small business and only need to send out a few invoices a months. I was very positively surprised by the features on Zoho invoice and the ease of use. It allow a great deal of customizing. There's more there than I can take advantage of right now but am happy to know that I can grow into the features. For the first time in a long time, I have a much better handle on my billings and receivable. It has also made doing expenses so much easier. And, it will make tax time easier too. Highly recommend it.

What do you dislike?

there's nothing I dislike, but would like a little more a info and easy of use on all the customizing features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with features before finalizing

Clear, accurate invoicing and receivables. I now have a great dashboard.

Zoho Invoice review by Peter D.
Peter D.

"Great simple invoice solution"

What do you like best?

Zoho invoice solution is ideal for a business that wants a separate invoicing solution. I use many of the features. Mobile apps are very useful too.

What do you dislike?

Most aspects are very suitable for my needs.

Invoicing! The mobile apps really assist me with client invoice queries when I am out of the office.

Zoho Invoice review by Laura S.
Laura S.

"Makes invoicing easy."

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and keeps track of multiple client invoices.

What do you dislike?

For my purposes, Zoho is just right. I am a freelancer with many clients and the platform is exactly what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect for freelancers who need to invoice multiple clients.

I have been able to go paperless for all of my invoicing needs, and I am able to keep track of my income.

Zoho Invoice review by Stephen N.
Stephen N.

"very happy with the product - does everything I need, would'nt change a thing."

What do you like best?

The software has several features that I like:

1. It has all the modules necessary for a small consulting / service provider like myself to be able to invoice customers, store contact information, and track time and expenses easily.

2. With the cloud and mobile modules, all of which behave very similar, I can do what I need to do from anywhere, whether at my office, or on the road.

3. It has been designed to be able to easily figure out things like adding a logo to invoices, and to easily generate invoices to customers, and to keep track of what is unpaid.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything that I dislike about zoho invoice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to other small consulting businesses (in my case financial and accounting consulting services). In fact, I have already recommended it to an associate of mine.

tracking work time for billing customers, miles driven, andbeing able to invoice my clients.

Zoho Invoice review by Dan T.
Dan T.

"Zoho Invoice for easy time management and invoicing with Stripe"

What do you like best?

Zoho Invoice is my one tool for managing time. I start a project by creating an estimate via Zoho, once the estimate is accepted I turn that into an invoice against which I log my time. I can easily create customers and assign specific tasks to them. Zoho allows me to time my activities with the built in timer once the tasks are assigned.

The tool is flexible enough to allow for different setups by customer from pay online (I integrate with Stripe) to 30 day billing to recurring building. I have yet to run into a scenario that I could not handle via Zoho. Once my payments are received after the work is done, Zoho closes that invoice and I am on to the next.

What do you dislike?

The archiving, in my opinion, is a bit lacking in that I have to manually archive items whereas I'd prefer the ability to create an archiving rule by customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the trial to kick the tires

I save time logging, managing and creating items from estimates to invoices. The templates make things much quicker than creating each time.

Zoho Invoice review by User

"Great product with great support"

What do you like best?

It's feature rich, offers lots of customization options, and their support is helpful and fast.

What do you dislike?

I used to use Freshbooks and have noticed a few features that I got used to that Zoho doesn't have. One of the big ones is email open tracking. Permissions for additional users could be a little more flexible too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a solid free plan, so you can take your time getting to know it and migrate at your own pace.

It's a great invoicing and payment solution. I use it with Stripe. It's time-tracking features get the job done, but are also a little limited. The desktop time-tracking app could especially use some attention.

Zoho Invoice review by Gabriel P.
Gabriel P.

"At last I've found a invoice system that works for my complicated country taxes!"

What do you like best?

All system are easily and friendly and the taxez managemente is the best!

What do you dislike?

None at moment! All is just perfect! I've no found something that dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it and you will love it!

In the latest years I've tested at last 4 invoice system, and at last I found one that easily manage taxes.

In my country there are several complicated taxes and with Invoice from Zoho I can manage it easily.

With others system I couldn't!

Zoho Invoice review by Administrator

"Simple invoicing software for a great price"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, price, many useful features, native credit card support !

What do you dislike?

Lack of customization, interface could be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it to check if it supports all the features you need. If you miss one critical feature, Zoho will not implement it : the solution is not evolving a lot.

I needed a simple and inexpensive way to quote and invoice customers. Zoho does it perfectly.

Zoho Invoice review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Easy and efficent"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the software was to use and learn. Before being introduced I never had any experience with Zoho's invoicing software but after a quick tutorial, it was like I had been using it all along.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't much I can complain about with Zoho Invoicing. The only thing that i could possibly say was that when I was using it, my pages would freeze and I would lose everything. But with that being said I dont know if it was my internet or the software its self.

Free up from the paper invoicing jail. I love not having paper invoices, I am able to send invoices, and save them to electronically file away.

Zoho Invoice review by Binu B.
Binu B.

"Wonderful invoicing solution. "

What do you like best?

Easy to make Estimates And Invoice. It can be edited very easily. And the Mobile application of Zoho invoice is an awesome with the app can create invoice at the customer site and email it right away.

With zoho invoice my business standard rise from startup to a corporate level.

What do you dislike?

Cant work offline its the only thing i doesn't like. and cant make photo of bills that we paid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Zoho you can step in to the corporate level.

when we go for work on site, after finishing the work i have to call my office to make the bill and send it to the Clint. no i can do it myself that is the best thing i loves in zoho.

Zoho Invoice review by Scott R.
Scott R.

"Great free online invoice management"

What do you like best?

Inexpensive, you can get quite a bit with the free edition. Easy to use and manage clients and invoices through their online interface. Ability to track time. Ability to invoice a client and have them pay via PayPal.

What do you dislike?

The user interface sometimes can be a little confusing, it could be simplified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an invoicing app that you can use on the go and price important, this may be the app for you.

Quicker payments from clients when they can pay me via PayPal.

Zoho Invoice review by Jerome D.
Jerome D.

"Good invoicing software for the cost"

What do you like best?

Very simple invoicing software that allows me to invoice straight to my paypal account

What do you dislike?

Wish it had more integrations for accepting Square Payment

Invoicing clients, tracking expenses, tracking billable hours

Zoho Invoice review by Christian C.
Christian C.

"Nice App"

What do you like best?

Easy t use

Complete

Very adaptable and organized

What do you dislike?

Conversion rate between currencies is not very intuitive

It doesn't come with US pre-configured fields (SSN, EIN, TAX-ID)

Recommendations to others considering the product

set up a diverse test user group, send invoices internally as if customers were internal customers

test for at least one month using several types of customers, prodcutcs, services, and currencies.

Quick invoicing and precise invoicing. Quick invoicing on the go

Zoho Invoice review by Tim K.
Tim K.

"Good Product, but no inventory tracking"

What do you like best?

I use Zoho Invoice / Zoho Books to generate invoices for my clients and track my income/expenses.

I run a production company, so I have rental equipment, and it does not fill the need of tracking rental inventory, but it's not really designed for that.

It's relatively inexpensve, but I'm considering switching to Xero or Quickbooks so that I have more 3rd party software support.

What do you dislike?

I want a way to automatically attach a rental contract to my estimates and invoices, but it doesn't have a global attachment option, only per email.

It's tracking my invoices and expenses, and it's relatively inexpensive.

Zoho Invoice review by Oscar S.
Oscar S.

"Easy to use, and it works!! "

What do you like best?

I like that it is so easy to use. Simple with many choices. If you need something fast and simple, Zoho is the answer!

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. It's a very good product with good prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a freelancer or small companies, this is a ideal option. I strongly recommend this

At the moment i am only sending invoices and keeping track of my payments. So far that's been very easy!

Zoho Invoice review by Jorge S.
Jorge S.

"Ideal billing"

What do you like best?

I love that everything is well structured. The email templates are excellent. The reminders allows me a better personal follow-up. It is a very complete program to manage your annual management.

What do you dislike?

You should be able to schedule everything, from the sending of the invoice, to the quotes. This would help not to send quotes at any unwanted time.

income control

Zoho Invoice review by ~John D.
~John D.

"Excellent! Can't work without it!"

What do you like best?

Fast, efficient and friendly. Does everything I need!

What do you dislike?

nothing. I am happy with all, especially the support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy!

Being a freelancer in a foreign country.

Zoho Invoice review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for startups"

What do you like best?

Intuitive, flexible, complete, full of details

What do you dislike?

Free license lack of integration with other software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Approach it from a wide-open perspective, including all the other app in the brand. Their interconnections are very valuable for your processes.

All the messy problems dealing with customer data, invoicing processes and keeping track of unpaid invoices

Zoho Invoice review by David P.
David P.

"A turn-key solution for consultants and freelancers"

What do you like best?

- Easy to use

- Great reporting

- Spotless Dashboard

- Great Mobile apps

- Estimates, Invoices are created easily and quickly

What do you dislike?

I haven't figured out how to create invoices in other languages, though this feature might be available at a higher offer level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free version a try and you'll quickly convert!

Invoicing, tracking revenues, taxes

Zoho Invoice review by Maurizio Z.
Maurizio Z.

"Entrepreneur"

What do you like best?

Simplicity in the management and creation of models. Only tool for keeping track of estimates, invoices and orders

What do you dislike?

For use in a small or medium company I have not identified particular problems

Centrality and information sharing

Zoho Invoice review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Zoho Invoice"

What do you like best?

Clean intuitive interface, nice out of the box reporting, good customization, responsive customer service and a flexible API.

What do you dislike?

Special characters in the customer address can cause issues.

Implemented Zoho Invoice to provide a payment option for repair services for our customers so we no longer had to collect credit card information via phone.

Zoho Invoice review by Sumit B.
Sumit B.

"Best Product"

What do you like best?

Ease to use. All information in 1 place. Was looking something similar but other products were lacking of simple information. Found this in Zoho invoice. Can;t ask for more.

What do you dislike?

Need more refinements and reports. Need more features on Mobile App

IT

Zoho Invoice review by Pierre A.
Pierre A.

"Magical software"

What do you like best?

The first time I used the services of Zaho I was not necessarily convinced. But denrière developments of interfaces and functionality of Zoho Invoice have changed my mind!

The Zoho Invoice service is convenient and fast to implement. The Zoho support is quick and quality, all at a reasonable price. Zoho thank you!

What do you dislike?

What would be great is even more new features faster

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Zoho Invoice is keeping it!

Invoicing industrialization !

Zoho Invoice review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"ZOHO Invoice Software"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and useful features. Reports and records can be accessed with ease.

What do you dislike?

Some of the phrasing in automated messages is not my style. I expect Icould change the standard format, but I haven't got around to it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try before you buy. This may not suit your requirements, but it's just right for me.

Invoicing and quotations. Helps me to keep track on late payments. Keeps a record of transactions and can track time spent on projects that are paid hourly.

Zoho Invoice review by Ronda M.
Ronda M.

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

Supports quick response. Very user friendly

What do you dislike?

When updates are done you are not notified, plus they don't explain what the updates were.

I like the fact that you can setup recurring invoices that automatically generate. I like the ACH feature that Zoho offers, ( we had a few minor hiccups in the beginning).

Zoho Invoice review by User in Translation and Localization
User in Translation and Localization

"Invoicing as a freelancer"

What do you like best?

I use the free version of Zoho invoicing and I love it. It's user friendly and allows me to download pdfs to email invoices. The dashboard feature gives an idea of overall due payments to estimate incoming revenue and what accounts need follow up.

What do you dislike?

It can be tricky to change terminology in the template

No need to manually make and track invoices. It also saves clients to auto fill the template so serves as a client database of sorts as well

"Decent Software"

What do you like best?

I love how professional the invoices look and how easy they are to generate. I also love that they have an app.

What do you dislike?

In my experience, if you add and delete an email address, your account will be frozen for them to investigate and your money will be locked temporarily. That is why I left.

It makes everything easier to generate and you get notifications so you will know when you were paid. This gives a peace of mind.

Zoho Invoice review by Todd W.
Todd W.

"Fully functional cloud software with outstanding support"

What do you like best?

Flexible software that handles so many situations.

Responsive and intelligent support professionals.

What do you dislike?

Insufficient online help or FAQ, necessitating frequent questions to Support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth trying

Implemented for customer invoicing, after a global search of competitive products. Impressed that the product fully supports Japanese language and business scenarios, handles many tax options, and works efficiently in the cloud. Has helped reduce our time spent preparing invoices, and increased trackability.

Zoho Invoice review by User

"Why didn't I use this earlier!"

What do you like best?

Quick, easy, simple, clean and streamlined back office, and the price is right!

What do you dislike?

Would like access to more templates for the recurring and regular invoices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For under 500 clients its an ideal invoice provider.

Accounts payables.

Zoho Invoice review by quang s.
quang s.

"Very useful tools"

What do you like best?

Interface and navigation tools are very good. This software is great for any business that creates and manages invoices. It very suitable for small business.

What do you dislike?

Limiting 25 invoices per month in free version is quite inconvenience

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are free version tools for user

I want to create and manage my invoices and I have found this. It's really nice with free version

Zoho Invoice review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Been a great experience for many years now. Super easy to use - clean interface. Always recommend."

What do you like best?

Clean, Easy to use interface for invoicing our customers

What do you dislike?

can't think of anything that I dislike about the product

Offering international customers an easy way to finish payment via credit card.

Zoho Invoice review by Jinal S.
Jinal S.

"Easy to use and time saver"

What do you like best?

I love the following:

1. Software is Easy to use

2. Professional looking templates

3. Automation is just amazing, saves a lot of time on follow up

4. customer service is fabulous

5. Truly a remarkable product

What do you dislike?

There might be some features that are not there yet, but I am sure its gets better with every version

Save time, Professional look and reasonably priced for a small buisness

Zoho Invoice review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

The way it sends emails to the client is very nice

What do you dislike?

Can not switch between accounts. And No Desktop application available.

Invoice management. Going great so far.

Zoho Invoice review by User in Information Technology and Services

"We have been using zoho invoice since 2 years and its an amazing product"

What do you like best?

1. Simple design

2. Fast & Reliable

3. easy to integrate with attendance management system

4. It made our daily/weekly/monthly time logs easier

5. Nice report generation based on various criteria.

What do you dislike?

There is a minor issue. On calender view there is no option to delete a log entry but same on list view it is there.

Rather than using other products zoho invoice is the best product I have ever used. It has lots of features that can make work life easier for a employee

Zoho Invoice review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Great Service, Especially Free"

What do you like best?

I was easy to send recurring invoices through the easy to use system.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the 5 customer limit on free accounts, especially since you cannot delete customers when they leave.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free version a shot and see if you like it.

We needed to invoice clients on recurring bases and Zoho made that possible, for free!

Zoho Invoice review by elias d.
elias d.

"I'm glad I sign-up w/ zoho invoice!"

What do you like best?

having a online software, that make my jobs get paid fast!

What do you dislike?

nothing against zoho invoice! Zoho company are the best!

Cash flow! On my very first day that I sent out my invoices, I did get Paid for almost $900.00 dollars. It is amazing!!! It is very easy to integrate with pay-pal and stripe.

Zoho Invoice review by Mansoor C.
Mansoor C.

"Simply Awesome"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and User friendly... i dont need a specialist for it

What do you dislike?

Nothing Till now its perfect and satisfactory for a startup

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its just good

Invoicing management and looking forward for Zoho Inventory

Zoho Invoice review by Sergio C.
Sergio C.

"Mobility"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and the option to use in multiple platforms. Add to that the intuitive design makes it a no brainer for any small business and free lancers.

What do you dislike?

Have not found one yet. I will post when i find one

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a complete system.

Mobile platform compatibility

Zoho Invoice review by Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain
Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Review SoHo invoice"

What do you like best?

Geweldig product, je kan zonder problemen uren statussen per user bijhouden en deze koppelen aan je facturatie.

What do you dislike?

at this moment no whe have dislikes to tell

Recommendations to others considering the product

Possibity to connect Zoho invoice to Zoho Projects.

easily invoice creating and project budget

Zoho Invoice review by Alessia F.
Alessia F.

"Easy to use and effcetive"

What do you like best?

I worked well with Zoho invoice, it was easy to use and made my job much easier and organized. So far the best invoicing program I have used.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Zoho CRM appeared to be slow sometimes especially for new customer

I was working as an account manager at the time, Zoho Invocie helped me improve my, productivity and keep track of what was going on

Zoho Invoice review by ✪ Stephen S.
✪ Stephen S.

"Zoho Invoice is one of my most essential business tools"

What do you like best?

Everything! Zoho is the perfect solution for smaller businesses.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing to dislike about Zoho invoicing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get it already!

Online invoicing without any complications

Zoho Invoice review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"It made invoicing a snap"

What do you like best?

With multiple jobs on the go it made invoici g easier. Tracking expenses either on your phone or laptop and the dashboard gives me a quick overview .

What do you dislike?

Not much in this category. Can only add 5 att to my emails

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great program.

That i can even track mileage for your your vehical

Zoho Invoice review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Used it exclusively for two years now. Great!"

What do you like best?

Works easily and great support with even simple questions.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could get directly to timeships log.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and thank them for providing a free version for us small guys.

Invoicing

Zoho Invoice review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Love it"

What do you like best?

I love that it does all the calculating for me.

What do you dislike?

Doesn’t save list of addresses for payees

Simplifying invoices

Zoho Invoice review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy and intuitive software for invoices"

What do you like best?

Management and sending invoices from anywhere

What do you dislike?

Nothing, prices are not expensive and software is easy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prices are very good

I can send invoices from everywhere

Zoho Invoice review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Outstanding"

What do you like best?

recurring invoices and customers' reminders when they are overdue

What do you dislike?

unable to show the customer's total outstanding balance on monthly invoices

billing and invoicing is covered

Zoho Invoice review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"corporate user"

What do you like best?

the product is cost effective and cloud based

What do you dislike?

sometimes hard to update items as not easy to find things in menus

invoice system

Learning about Zoho Invoice?

* We monitor all Zoho Invoice reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.