Zoho Mail

Business Email Hosting with rich webmail client, POP/IMAP access, integrated Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Tasks apps and more

Work for Zoho Mail?
Ibmnotes email  2x

Learning about Zoho Mail?

Zoho Mail Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 83 Zoho Mail reviews
Zoho Mail review by <span>Timothy F.</span>
Timothy F.

A simple free email client that works great for my small business.

What do you like best?

Zoho Mail has been huge for my small team. We have a team of 5 people that have business accounts with my company. It allows us legitimize our business with clients as zero cost. There are paid plans but this works for free for up to 25 emails with a single domain. We also use Zoho mail to set up new email for clients that we work with. We have had nearly zero down town as well.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike but I do wish the control panel was easier to access and understand. There are lot of options but you need to have so technical savvy to navigate it properly. Set up takes some work as well. You have to have a good understanding of who your domain provider is and how to push email to that server. There are walkthroughs for this, but it really is intimidating if you are new to server side set up with a website or any online domain provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free account and see if it is the right service for you.

We needed a solution for our team to be legitimate and be low cost. This helps with both. The fact that we still have room to add more emails under the same domain is amazing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Mail
Zoho Mail review by <span>Daniel S.</span>
Daniel S.

My review on the Zoho Mail services

What do you like best?

Zoho Mail is very easy to setup, including the DKIM and SPF authentication and identity configurations. Supports custom domains, that is easy to link with the domain manager panel

What do you dislike?

What I suggest for improvement for Zoho Mail is in the mobile app (Android version) that should render emails more mobile-friendly. Some emails showing with small characters, as if I am viewing on a desktop. Also I would like to see more APIs and integration features for other 3rd party apps, notably Slack and Google services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal for new companies, highly recommended as an alternative to other email providers; enable 2FA supported, through SMS or an Authenticator app. Good integration for calendars and groups, and users will find it easy to use (similar to Google's Gmail)

A simple, inexpensive point-of-entry with very fast implementation and roll-out. Zoho Mail delivers. Zoho Mail offers generous packages for startups, that won't require a single cent to set up and use.

What Email solution do you use?

Zoho Mail review by <span>Maurice K.</span>
Maurice K.

Zohomail offers something of a good alternative for a mail server

What do you like best?

Zohomail is a mail service I started using to stay away from spam emails. It offers greater protection against fake and phishing emails. It's very simple to use. The mail service offer a direct straight presentation and you can also link it to your professional work email.

What do you dislike?

As you enter the interface, it seems as if Zohomail tries to suggest many other options or services to use. Some of their services are paid ones but I don't think it's a great business model in ever competitive world including the likes of gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In case you are looking for a very discreet and easy to use mail software for sensitive information, Zohomail is the way to go.

I use Zohomail as a proxy for my newsletter. Every response I get on my newsletter is stored in Zohomail. Secondly Zohomail is my first option for sensitive operations.

Zoho Mail review by <span>Carey D.</span>
Carey D.

Best Hosted Email

What do you like best?

A clean, fast Webmail with features matching or superior to those found in desktop email clients. It never display ads, even in their free plans. It's very easy to familiarize like my senior manager introduce me to zoho it just take about five minutes to get it going. Specially setting up an email for a specified domain.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when accessing the web mail, it takes time to load, it's a minimal issue, also if they could have a low bandwidth version of their web mail, its a sure win.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am highly recommending Zoho mail for mail web hosting, it's not your ordinary inbox web mail it is much more. I would be glad to tell the nice things of zoho regarding productivity and their ingenuity for making web mail a breeze.

Company communication on which has connection to project management and customer relation. By switching to zoho mail, we have increased in productivity and accessed on several devices using zoho's platform. We are more on solving company problems thru communication and planned schedule to accomplish more rather than spending time familiarizing with the system

Zoho Mail review by <span>Akshay H.</span>
Akshay H.

Amazing mail service for using all premium mail features with Private SMTP server.

What do you like best?

1. UI and Design - I am really liking the UI and Design for the new Zoho UI. We are team of 23 people and zoho suits us seamlessly .

2. Security - 2F and DMARC are one of few good features to use. I really like the mail delete feature as well.

3. Pricing - Inexpensive pricing is cherry on pie.

What do you dislike?

1. Adding more than five domains in free account might be good idea as well.

2. Giving auto tags can be a good idea as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Setup all tags for mailing including DMARC and MailExchange records. This will help in more security and support from SEO side.

Scalability and Simplicity . We love the design and easy switch to higher mail account .

Admin Part is something very good.

Zoho Mail review by <span>Timothy G. H.</span>
Timothy G. H.

You can get free domain mapping to a zoho mail account, but it's difficult

What do you like best?

I use zoho docs for a lot of stuff already, which is why I tried Zoho Mail. Well, I wouldn't normally use it very much, as I like my personal gmail account very much. However, when I got my wordpress.com website going with a custom domain, I wanted to get an email address with that domain attached. However, if you go through gmail you have to pay for that. I finally found out that Zoho Mail allows this. However, it was very difficult. I don't even remember how i did it. Nevertheless, my Mail.app client sends and receives mail with my custom domain email address, and somehow it is working through zoho mail.

What do you dislike?

it was super hard to figure out that domain mapping email address. I don't even know how i did it anymore.

FREE custom email address

Learning about Zoho Mail?

* We monitor all Zoho Mail reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.