Zoho Mail

Business Email Hosting with rich webmail client, POP/IMAP access, integrated Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Tasks apps and more

Work for Zoho Mail?

Learning about Zoho Mail?

Zoho Mail Reviews

Showing 90 Zoho Mail reviews
Zoho Mail review by Josue O.
Josue O.

"A complete mail service to work with."

What do you like best?

What I like most about zoho mail is the ease with which you can adapt to it, also it is also very pleasing to the eye. Its chat system allows you to communicate with the rest of the team without leaving the platform, which saves us time

What do you dislike?

I do not like Zoho Mail, which, unlike other email service providers, does not allow you to completely customize its appearance, just change the color to a few ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that if you are starting a business and you want to start with something of quality but at the same time be affordable, buy Zoho mail

Well as I clarified previously, Zoho allows us to minimize the time of communications between colleagues, all this thanks to its chat system. It also allows us to organize as a team thanks to its task and calendar tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Mail
Zoho Mail review by Timothy F.
Timothy F.

"A simple free email client that works great for my small business."

What do you like best?

Zoho Mail has been huge for my small team. We have a team of 5 people that have business accounts with my company. It allows us legitimize our business with clients as zero cost. There are paid plans but this works for free for up to 25 emails with a single domain. We also use Zoho mail to set up new email for clients that we work with. We have had nearly zero down town as well.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike but I do wish the control panel was easier to access and understand. There are lot of options but you need to have so technical savvy to navigate it properly. Set up takes some work as well. You have to have a good understanding of who your domain provider is and how to push email to that server. There are walkthroughs for this, but it really is intimidating if you are new to server side set up with a website or any online domain provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free account and see if it is the right service for you.

We needed a solution for our team to be legitimate and be low cost. This helps with both. The fact that we still have room to add more emails under the same domain is amazing.

What Email solution do you use?

Zoho Mail review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"My review on the Zoho Mail services"

What do you like best?

Zoho Mail is very easy to setup, including the DKIM and SPF authentication and identity configurations. Supports custom domains, that is easy to link with the domain manager panel

What do you dislike?

What I suggest for improvement for Zoho Mail is in the mobile app (Android version) that should render emails more mobile-friendly. Some emails showing with small characters, as if I am viewing on a desktop. Also I would like to see more APIs and integration features for other 3rd party apps, notably Slack and Google services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal for new companies, highly recommended as an alternative to other email providers; enable 2FA supported, through SMS or an Authenticator app. Good integration for calendars and groups, and users will find it easy to use (similar to Google's Gmail)

A simple, inexpensive point-of-entry with very fast implementation and roll-out. Zoho Mail delivers. Zoho Mail offers generous packages for startups, that won't require a single cent to set up and use.

Zoho Mail review by Maurice K.
Maurice K.

"Zohomail offers something of a good alternative for a mail server"

What do you like best?

Zohomail is a mail service I started using to stay away from spam emails. It offers greater protection against fake and phishing emails. It's very simple to use. The mail service offer a direct straight presentation and you can also link it to your professional work email.

What do you dislike?

As you enter the interface, it seems as if Zohomail tries to suggest many other options or services to use. Some of their services are paid ones but I don't think it's a great business model in ever competitive world including the likes of gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In case you are looking for a very discreet and easy to use mail software for sensitive information, Zohomail is the way to go.

I use Zohomail as a proxy for my newsletter. Every response I get on my newsletter is stored in Zohomail. Secondly Zohomail is my first option for sensitive operations.

Zoho Mail review by Carey D.
Carey D.

"Best Hosted Email"

What do you like best?

A clean, fast Webmail with features matching or superior to those found in desktop email clients. It never display ads, even in their free plans. It's very easy to familiarize like my senior manager introduce me to zoho it just take about five minutes to get it going. Specially setting up an email for a specified domain.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when accessing the web mail, it takes time to load, it's a minimal issue, also if they could have a low bandwidth version of their web mail, its a sure win.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am highly recommending Zoho mail for mail web hosting, it's not your ordinary inbox web mail it is much more. I would be glad to tell the nice things of zoho regarding productivity and their ingenuity for making web mail a breeze.

Company communication on which has connection to project management and customer relation. By switching to zoho mail, we have increased in productivity and accessed on several devices using zoho's platform. We are more on solving company problems thru communication and planned schedule to accomplish more rather than spending time familiarizing with the system

Zoho Mail review by Akshay H.
Akshay H.

"Amazing mail service for using all premium mail features with Private SMTP server."

What do you like best?

1. UI and Design - I am really liking the UI and Design for the new Zoho UI. We are team of 23 people and zoho suits us seamlessly .

2. Security - 2F and DMARC are one of few good features to use. I really like the mail delete feature as well.

3. Pricing - Inexpensive pricing is cherry on pie.

What do you dislike?

1. Adding more than five domains in free account might be good idea as well.

2. Giving auto tags can be a good idea as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Setup all tags for mailing including DMARC and MailExchange records. This will help in more security and support from SEO side.

Scalability and Simplicity . We love the design and easy switch to higher mail account .

Admin Part is something very good.

Zoho Mail review by Timothy G. H.
Timothy G. H.

"You can get free domain mapping to a zoho mail account, but it's difficult"

What do you like best?

I use zoho docs for a lot of stuff already, which is why I tried Zoho Mail. Well, I wouldn't normally use it very much, as I like my personal gmail account very much. However, when I got my wordpress.com website going with a custom domain, I wanted to get an email address with that domain attached. However, if you go through gmail you have to pay for that. I finally found out that Zoho Mail allows this. However, it was very difficult. I don't even remember how i did it. Nevertheless, my Mail.app client sends and receives mail with my custom domain email address, and somehow it is working through zoho mail.

What do you dislike?

it was super hard to figure out that domain mapping email address. I don't even know how i did it anymore.

FREE custom email address

Zoho Mail review by Mitchell A.
Mitchell A.

"The best free mail service"

What do you like best?

Zoho's online software suite contains a great set of tools that allow businesses to collaborate easily. My favorite part about Zoho Mail is the ability to use a custom domain name for your email address.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Mail is great, but some of the software included in their suite could use some work. For example, the document editor is not quite as polished as some alternatives like Google Docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho offers two-factor authentication with Google Authenticator. I absolutely recommend using this if you only use webmail, but if you primarily access your email via a native client, you have to add the client as an exception, which did not always work for me.

Zoho mail allows me to organize a company email system with ease. Free accounts can register up to five connected addresses for their organization, each of which has the full capabilities of a paid account.

Zoho Mail review by Srinivasan R.
Srinivasan R.

"Work in progress, still has miles to go before it matches Microsoft Outlook and Gmail"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, simple sign-up process, inexpensive, no ads

What do you dislike?

Not as reliable as Outlook or Gmail, UI needs work,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho mail is great for start-ups and SMBs with less than 10 employees. It's relatively easy to get it up and running without the need of outside help. However, the reliability of Zoho mail leaves a bad taste in the mouth. There have been instances when I was certain that our emails have landed in the spam folder when sending out calendar invites to folks from other companies. The calendar integration is abysmal and there are no third party integrations out of the box. Although the basic email features are good, advanced features such as Filters need a bit of work.

Business communication and productivity, Simple email service that provides basic email capabilities for a start-up or a small/medium sized business.

Zoho Mail review by Alberto B.
Alberto B.

"ZoHO = Zero customer service"

What do you like best?

Works like your typical hosted email service, very configurable, easy to set up and get going.

Works fine till something does not.

What do you dislike?

Poor support. We're having a problem receiving emails sent to email accounts hosted on ZoHo from a particular domain that worked fine till about a month ago. We can receive emails from this particular domain on other email accounts hosted by other email services (like gmail for example). Opened a support ticket with ZoHo Mail, no response after 4 days, called support - got no answer was on phone for 30 min system would say "you are caller number 1" but I did not believe that after waiting 30 min unless they only have one agent on phone support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it works for you before you buy in. Check first that you can get the support that you need. We just went based on on-line reviews and it appeared to be well supported and looks like it met our needs. We should have researched more before committing to this service offering from ZoHo.

So far the problem we are having with ZoHo Mail has not been solved.

Zoho Mail review by Tejaswi B.
Tejaswi B.

"The best email for a small business!"

What do you like best?

Setting up is very easy. You need not have deep technical knowledge for setting up and also because of the excellent documentation. The fact that Zoho charges absolutely nothing to set up a quick email is simply amazing. Couldn't have asked for more. Easily the most powerful and simple email provider.

What do you dislike?

When the platform has covered everything there is very little that you can find missing. However, there can be improvements on the mobile app front. Apart from that, there is absolutely nothing that needs improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Zoho mail and I am pretty much that you would stick with it.

Inexpensive easily set up email on your domain. Accessing emails on mobile and web on the go with dedicated applications.

Zoho Mail review by Ality F.
Ality F.

"The best email platform in the market"

What do you like best?

Easy to configure with your own domain, safety and security technology built in, you can collaborate with your team in the free version or paid version. Notes, calendar, tasks, contacts, bookmarks, private messages, the option to add a Domain Disclaimer is another Plus for me, a custom Login URL for the organization is a nice feature as well, Groups and a Password policy makes it even more robust, I'm in love with this application, thanks Zoho.

What do you dislike?

In the new accounts you cannot use some features in the free version like Active Sync and IMAP, still an awesome application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think about it, Zoho Mail is just the tip of the Iceberg, what I like the most is the support team, they always answer even a simple question, I'm a new user for this software and at the beginning was having questions about setting with my webhosting, they answer promptly, that is my experience with them.

For me having an All in One application is a big Plus, I can manage my contacts, calendar, mail campaigns and easily access all this features from my mobile phone.

Zoho Mail review by Mike O.
Mike O.

"The best email client for small business"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and a number of other Zoho apps that integrate into the mail client.

What do you dislike?

Free version customer service was a bit annoying as it seems you dont get such personal service. Overall still good, just not as fast. But Hey! Its free!

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least try it for a month! I think you will find that it may work for your business platform.

Providing my employees with a top of the end mail client that integrates into everything else makes everyone's work easier and more efficient. The benefits are really just the ease of use of Zoho mail. It competes with Googlemail suite for business but I think its better.

Zoho Mail review by Stephen L.
Stephen L.

"Great alternative to Gmail"

What do you like best?

It's free. Syncs with a mobile app. And since I use Zoho CRM it integrates nicely so that all incoming/outgoing email messages are linked to my contacts making it easy to see what and when I've communicated with them last.

What do you dislike?

The free plan doesn't allow for gmail calendar integration so if you're trying to use one of the online calendar booking/appointment apps you have to go with a paid plan but the paid plans are very nominal. And for a reason that no one has ever been able to explain to me, my outgoing messages were blocked 3 times over the course of 4 months as a spammer which was and never will be the case. In each instance it's taken 24 hours for their team to try to figure out what happened and restore my email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great as a free version, going to be switching to a paid version so I can use my gmail calendar to sync with my zoho calendar. The one feature that is missing is your newest emails are always at the top in reverse chronology and you can change it under the new version. You can switch back to the old version and have your email sort with the oldest at the top. To me, I like to deal with the oldest emails first and work my way down so it's always a bit confusing in their default order.

Email from my team, mobile email, email that links with my CRM.

"ZOHO MAIL EXPERIENCE"

What do you like best?

I really do like how this emails works and fits well to small business. This email deliveries a good package things and you also can use it with your own domain for free. this helps too much.

What do you dislike?

As I just started my own company and I am managing the most of the companies email account I would rellay appreciate to have multiaccount at the same time i am online. its unpratical to logout and login to another account everytime i need to check if I had new e-mail or do something. But the app for iphone works pretty fine because I can do multilogin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very good handy to start ups delivering good tools to help you growth your business

i love so much the scheduled inside the email. really. it helps a lot. i do love having my email with my domain for free. this gives credibility to my business that i just started.

Zoho Mail review by Gediminas B.
Gediminas B.

"Outstanding tool for large quantities of mail"

What do you like best?

The features that you receive for their pricing is really amazing. The service itself is affordable and not hard to set up. The control panel is also very convenient and easy-to-use. Simply put - it is a great product worth investing to.

What do you dislike?

I have been think quite hard about this, but there is honestly nothing that I can complain about regarding this service. It has been a smooth ride for me without any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say go for it. Since they have money-back guarantee policy, you will be able to test our their services first before deciding to commit fully.

I started to encounter mail blocks on my old provider due to exceeding mail sending limitations and similar. This was a clear sign that I needed to change something and Zoho was the right decision. It's been over a year since I'm using their software and it works great.

Zoho Mail review by Guillermo H.
Guillermo H.

"Excellent service, free up to 50 accounts!"

What do you like best?

Free for small businesses. Extremely easy to set up. Very reliable.

What do you dislike?

You can't delete users, so if you made a mistake with a users creation you have to live with that record, you can deactivate it but is annoying. Online client could be better, interface is ok, but menu + navigation pane cannot be hidden easily and that eats a lot of space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through the documentation and take the time to read the tips so you take full advantage of the platform. Before buying any standalone product consider the Zoho One bundle.

Well, email server, I have a free, robust mail service for my domain.

Zoho Mail review by Alberto Jose L.
Alberto Jose L.

"A basic mail tool"

What do you like best?

Is a mail platform very easy to get acquainted, is a useful when creating emails for small businesses, allows to integrate the entire team within a single platform and keep control over all business

What do you dislike?

Although it does not have major problems there are certain details within the platform that can be improved, such as the image and usefulness of some of its tools

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are starting a business this tool will help you grow and improve communication and exchange with your customers

Is a very useful tool to manage the emails of both small business and client members, helps improve business communication

Zoho Mail review by J Reese K.
J Reese K.

"Best Kept Secret for New Business / Entreprenuers"

What do you like best?

This system packs a serious punch. It simple enough for a plebeian like me to understand how to create aliases, link a custom domain, establish permissions, forwarding rules, and new users. The Zoho branded mobile apps keep you in touch with the core of most business, YOUR EMAIL!, without having a huge IT budget or IT at all. Its not the most recognizable name in the group but I can tell you Zoho has it going on.

What do you dislike?

It gets a bit confusing (kinda like Google) with the screens opening on top of screens and within screens that you forget what layer you are in or what account you are editing under. This caused some inconsistency with settings but it was easily fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely intended for small but growing businesses. Don't bite off more than you can chew. Only implement the Apps that you can full get your group around.

No cash flow for infrastructure with a new home based business with the necessity to project a professional full- scale presence. Zoho brought multi-level integration to the table. We were able to access project management, customer relationship management, surveys and so much more in a very efficient way. Zoho integrates supremely within itself with external limitation s limited but quickly growing.

Zoho Mail review by Tyler M.
Tyler M.

"Amazing product, amazing support."

What do you like best?

I've been using Zoho mail for about a year now, and I have to say it's fit my needs perfectly. Out of the box it feels familiar, and intuitive to use, yet they still give you the ability to further refine the ecosystem to your liking. It's this solid base product, with many options to expand that make it a huge draw for me.

What do you dislike?

The very, very rare instance where delivery of my mail might be delayed up to 10 minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you require a lot of the other features of Google Apps, Zoho Mail (and their other offerings) should almost certainly fill the needs of most developers with less than 10 employees.

A reliable way to manage my email accounts without succumbing to the high costs of hosting with a company like google, or resorting to bloated, and often outdated services such as SquirrelMail et al.

Let's not even get started on the headache of trying to manage your own mail servers. Yikes!

Zoho Mail review by Sriganesh K.
Sriganesh K.

"Best alternative to GMail"

What do you like best?

The best e-mail service I have used thoughout my life time till date. I was a huge fan of GMail for its UX, but I bet Zoho Mail has outperformed.

The UX and the UI are just superb with respect to Zoho Mail. Most optimistic feature is that it does not support ads. Zoho Mail is apt for business , with a lot of features that are aimed more at enterprise users than personal email users.

Its clean navigation helps you to work faster and easier.

Labels and comprehensive search help you organize emails

You get ample storage from Zoho Mail

Streams is a much appreciated feature from ZOHO

What do you dislike?

I would say, I hardly find any cons with respect to Zoho Mail. Though technically it may have some glitches, which I am not sure about and not the right person to comment.

Email Organizing

Team Collaboration

Easy labeling

Productive templates

Multiple Signatures

Inter team mail tagging

Task management

Zoho Mail review by Anil A.
Anil A.

"Excellent, free of cost email hosting software for a startup of size below 10 people"

What do you like best?

Thje quality and reliability of the service provider. Excellent service with steps explained in detail. For example, we were able to maintain DKIM keys and SPF records with their help. And, we are still having the account for free !

What do you dislike?

It's too secret! Very few people I know are aware of this product

We have hosted Zoho mail on Mozilla Thunderbird client. I think that is a good strategy for those who cannot afford Outlook, which is the best mail service provider in my opinion. They keep introducing new features such as "Tag". Now I can categorize my mails on level of importance in different colors.

Zoho Mail review by Ian H.
Ian H.

"Great for custom domains"

What do you like best?

Zoho mail is very easy to set up with a custom domain, and it has a clean interface. I've never had any issues pulling mail from it into my email client. Google used to offer free mail server space for custom domains, but no longer. Zoho was the best option I could find for my needs.

What do you dislike?

Many of the icons in the Zoho web mail client are pretty cryptic and don't have text labels without hovering over them. If I were using Zoho as my primary client rather than merely a mail server, I would expect to have trouble remembering where everything was. (Sending, receiving, and managing emails is very straightforward, however).

I'm using Zoho as to pull email from my custom domain to my Gmail account. It lets me use the client I'm familiar with (Gmail) without having to pay for an email host because of my custom domain.

Zoho Mail review by Benjamin Z.
Benjamin Z.

"A free solution for start-ups!"

What do you like best?

Zoho is very easy to set up, with a control panel that is self explanatory. It is free for our own domain name, www.sartoriasapone.com. The new interface is much better. It accepts the html signatures. I switched from Gmail to Zoho when I was launching a start-up with limited resources. I use it everyday through the webmail and on my phone mail app. An app exists to make it easier to install on mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

There is 1 thing I really don't like: the fact that I can't see other messages when I type an answer. It would be nice to switch from the email I write to another, just to check an info, without having to go to the draft folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, you can waste only time. With Zoho Mail, you can have a professional looking email address and a serious mail solution for free. It is good for the credibility of your company.

With Zoho Mail, I save on the email subscription for each employee of the 2 companies where I work. When starting a business, it's good to have the option to invest money somewhere else while having an efficient mail solution.

Zoho Mail review by Roberto M.
Roberto M.

"Excellent email manager"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a complete option to organize yourself. Post, tasks, contacts, notes, has everything you need to be always organized. The interface is very fast, you can create templates with information that you need to share at all times. It is an excellent email manager and more.

What do you dislike?

I would like a desktop application that has everything and is friendly and easy to use.

Check if the emails sent are being sent thanks to the validations. It has allowed me to have several information templates.

Zoho Mail review by David M.
David M.

"Pretty Slick Product "

What do you like best?

Pretty slick product, especially for the price. 30GB mailbox with mail forwarding, organised inbox, calendar, contacts manager, & a great GUI using tabbed views to quickly switch views (email, calendar,, etc). Supports DKIM, domain blacklist/whitelist & has Google Apps integration.

What do you dislike?

Not much, especially for the price of $2-$3 per mailbox per month. Rackspace has a 5 mailbox minimum so is actually a $10 minimum per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very affordable alternative to Google hosted mail with a GUI that i honestly prefer.

Easy to glean all kinds of information from the main view (calendar/notifications/etc via tabbed views).

Excellent online documentation (setup guide, user guide, admin guide, email migration guide, etc)

Supplied mailboxes for a client, their new web host did not include mail hosting.

Zoho Mail review by Julia P.
Julia P.

"A very simple tool"

What do you like best?

Is a very easy and simple tool to use in addition to customize, very useful when working mails that belong to businesses since you can integrate teams of several people to the platform

What do you dislike?

The only problem is that it has several disadvantages compared to other platforms that offer the same service, besides that certain aspects can be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a very useful tool to integrate all the work team into a business platform through email

Is a simple and easy-to-use platform, with basic tools for working emails related to small businesses

Zoho Mail review by Anibal U.
Anibal U.

"A very elegant manager available everywhere"

What do you like best?

I no longer have to worry about not being on my computer to be able to check my emails in an organized way. Additional gives me a lot of security to open with confidence in other computers. I can also create notes and save my favorite websites. It is very complete and useful.

What do you dislike?

I would like a better integration with the tasks. It looks well organized but I know it can be better.

Accessibility from other computers with security, templates available from my cell phone

Zoho Mail review by Administrator

"Zoho mail is easy to use easy to like!"

What do you like best?

Zoho mail was a quick setup and an easy setup. Normally I don't like setting things like this up!

Zoho mail is easy to use and works like a charm. Its ad-free even in its free edition witch is really nice.

What do you dislike?

I must admit I dont really like the mail app that Zoho provides for iOS etc, but I just use apple mail instead, but I think their own app could do with an upgrade and make it more powerful than it is today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, easy setup, and a really good webmail if you dont want to use emailclients.

It nice to have a solid mail solution that also works and integrates with other apps we use!

Zoho Mail review by Sundeep G.
Sundeep G.

"Never thought that setting up email is so easy!"

What do you like best?

-Ease of setting up the email

-Controlling users

- Creating Alias

- UI

-Dashboard

-Documentation

- No Need to prior knowledge

This is a kind of product which companies should plan on building. So easy to use yet powerful to get the work done.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I would expect from Zoho Mail, I believe that this is the best solution for small enterprises.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are absolutely none. If you are looking for a quick easy to setup email then Zoho mail is the option that you can go with.

I was having trouble to setup email for my business after creating the website but all this changed after I found about Zoho Email. Probably the best solution out there to setup email in a jiffy.

Zoho Mail review by Fernando J. G.
Fernando J. G.

"The best email interface for startups"

What do you like best?

Zoho Mail offers on the best email platforms I've ever used in my career as an entrepeneur. The interface is very friendly and easy tu use, allowing to create a reliable business email structure without needing too much IT skills. One of the best features I found in Zoho Mail was the ability to to customize accounts with an owned domain... for free! This feature provides startups with a great tool to look professional in their businesses in just a matter of minutes.

I also love the ability to syncronize with Zoho CRM. The fact that there's no need for installations and updates is also a great feature, which allows users to work from anywhere. The integrated calendar and tasks features is a great tool for those of us interested in being productive at all times.

What do you dislike?

After being working with Zoho Mail for a year, I've been very satisfied with the software. I have recommended the product to other business partners and they all have agreed that the application works flawlessly. I'm very condifent abbout the software and plan to keep using it for as long as I can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software to anyone who is starting a new business. Its functionality and easy-to-use interface, will allow any entrepreneur to setup its own business/corporate email in a matter of a blink. That is a feature that will truly differentiate any business from another.

I also recomend it for small and mid size businesses who want to take a step ahead and create a corporate image, without loosing the main ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently.

I use Zoho Mail to build my own business email structure for every project I run. I do this to create a personalized image for every product or service, and enable safe collaboration between peers. The control panel offered by Zoho Mail is very complete and easy to use, that allows me to use and verify my personal domains at different levels, reducing the possibility to become spam.

For marketing matters, I integrate Zoho Mail with Zoho CRM, specially for my sales workflow. This integration helps me to keep track of the sales communication process at different levels.

Zoho Mail review by Consultant

"Zoho Mail"

What do you like best?

Zoho mail is a very good mail platform, it is quite friendly and has all the functions that a user requires in his daily work. in terms of design it is quite clean (without advertising) the costs are not high in relation to other service providers and in general terms it can be recommended as a work tool. Our experience using the platform is really nice. There are elements that can be improved, such as, for example, aspects of mail personalization.

What do you dislike?

Zoho mail is very good platform, however one of the biggest obstacles for me as a regular user are the limitations of space in sending attachments because in my work I need to send a large amount of files and being limited in this aspect is quite annoying. It is important to mention that in our company we use the most economical version of the available plans and we understand perfectly that there are limitations for the available characteristics of each plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

my recommendation is that they try to implement options to customize the appearance of the mailboxes so that users can feel more identified with their email accounts

Zoho at this moment is our only corporate mail platform for which is our main work tool to communicate both internally and externally without doubt solves most of our problems Our experience using the platform

Zoho Mail review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Overall Good"

What do you like best?

I like how the mail attaches to my leads or accounts and I can see if someone opened it, received it or it bounced back. That is really helpful when sending important information to a lead who said they preferred email communication. I also like the ability to add signatures to the end of an email, although it is a little hard to find at first. You can customize your personal layout.

What do you dislike?

I could not add a template myself. The administrator had to add it and then I could use it. It got to be a little difficult to navigate and too much of a hassle so we never implemented any templates which would have saved me a lot of time. I also dont like the fact that when I sent an email through Zoho CRM it didnt automatically add to my outbox in Zoho Mail. It made it hard to search sent emails without opening the leads/accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a great software, it is great for tracking when recipients read/open an email as well.

We are offering our hosting platform to our clients. They will be able to integrate their menu with their POS system and have it automatically update. This will save them time everyday from manually updating their menus. I have realized that in order to offer this value to our customers, we need to keep detailed notes on our interactions.

Zoho Mail review by William V.
William V.

"Professional Mail manager and more"

What do you like best?

Zoho Mail gives you the facility to manage your mail from the web. It is very complete and an excellent tool that also comes with an attractive design and other options to keep you well organized.

What do you dislike?

At first he was stuck but those errors apparently were corrected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this professional email software. Its excellent for you to get organized

templates with information needed to share instantly, share emails with my colleagues, assign follow-up tasks, schedule emails

Zoho Mail review by Lucas S.
Lucas S.

"Free version is very complete"

What do you like best?

Zoho mail integrates with all other Zoho services. The anti spam filter works.

You can mention other users with "@" in your message and is very useful.

What do you dislike?

You cannot upgrade some users to paid version and it's nog good because only some users may need extra space in your mailbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use with your domain up to 25 users for free.

We, as a small team, can benefit from the free 25 users plan. And for a email service we need a good mobile app

Zoho Mail review by D.  B.
D. B.

"Okay Email service"

What do you like best?

Zoho mail gives you a professional email address to use for your business. This is what is needed in the professional world. Sending is easy when using the app on your phone or tablet.

What do you dislike?

Setting up email accounts on the website generate more issues since the update. My new accounts can receive email but have problems when trying to send messages out. The phone application works with no issue, this is mostly on the website.

Good for business emails

Zoho Mail review by Patricio S.
Patricio S.

"Zoho email review"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to use and administer. You can create several users with a pretty good space for each inbox. You can monitor how these users use the inbox, it has good stats. I really enjoy using Zoho. You can setup Zoho email account on Android devices pretty easily. FAQ is really clear and simple in case you can't do something.

What do you dislike?

The email tool doesn't allow you to send a same email message to more than 100 users at the same time and you can't deliver more than 1000 emails per day. You have to consider this if you want to send massive emails to your customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot recommend anything right now. Zoho Mail is a really simple to use tool. Just try it and you will see the difference. You can customize email accounts as you wish.

I wanted to have personalized email accounts aligned to my website. I was able to do so and have very good experience.

Zoho Mail review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Free mail Hosting provider."

What do you like best?

The search feature is very roboust and flexible.

You can get a domain name and set an account for free.

Setup process is quite simple and grapical user interface is very clean.

Very realisable and secure mail platform.

What do you dislike?

None that i have found so far .

But the new theme is quite slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seamless contextualy integration with 20+ zoho applications , simply go for it.

The interface for the server is very legible, and so we click through to our emails. A different experience and something more formal and secure ,allows me to deal with matters related to company.

Zoho Mail review by Rajesh P.
Rajesh P.

"Simplified website for Mailing"

What do you like best?

The design of the website is good, very user friendly, various options are available which make it more usefull

What do you dislike?

A bit costlier for those who mail in huge numbers, also little difficult to find old mails

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good product , very user friendly , helps in keeping track of each communication , also chat option is available which makes it more easier to communicate.

Communicating with clients for and keeping track of the same

Zoho Mail review by Eduardo Y.
Eduardo Y.

"Company email solved without being a technician"

What do you like best?

Quality / price. The service provided for small or new companies is great. Your own email domain for free!. It's very easy to setup.

You can forget about being treated as spam because the company domain property is quickly and easily verified and if you can integrate your Zoho/company email into your favorite email client so you don't need to go to Zoho site to do anything else.

What do you dislike?

The setup / admin pages, although golbally all things are easy to do, there are some of them that are more uncomfortable to setup because some parts of the interface are a bit ugly/old, but I think they are changing them in order to get them modernized.

Anyway, the price is so great that is hard to complain about these little things that you have to only setup once or twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an email service provider at a low cost, Zoho Mail is a great solution to look first. The main problem solved is that you won't have to maintain your own email server, that is usually a pain. Also you'll have your domain verified, so services like Gmail, Live etc. will not treat you as spam. And the third reason is that you'll have your company email addresses running in less than 1 day.

Having started a new company, the main problem solved is having own domain email accounts, that is very important because is not serious to send business emails with personal email addresses.

Another good problem solved is that setup and maintain email servers are not easy tasks, so Zoho Mail could be called a problem solver in this case.

Zoho Mail review by Max O.
Max O.

"One of the last email services that works for free with your own domain"

What do you like best?

I can work with my own domain and its free. Most of the competitors, including Google, have ridiculous pricing for this kind of service. So there basically no alternative to Zoho Mail, that is as good. It has all the basic email provider features without having to pay for each additional feature. Its an all in one package as far working with email goes

What do you dislike?

Not the fastest mail delivery in Apples Mail native app, but I guess I need to poke in settings more. Not the best integration with other Zoho services, like Zopim (their Live chat software)

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not find any better service with a free plan that can give you and email with your own domain. Never had any issues with it, all emails are delivered on time.

My team have personalized email accounts with our domain and brand, and its free. What else could you ask for? We use email account to deliver support to our clients and there has never been a lost email. We mainly use it with POP delivery to Apple Mail and Microsoft outlook, but recently they updated their interface and now its more user-friendly, so if you are used to work with Gmail in browser, you should find your way around easily

Zoho Mail review by Robin C.
Robin C.

"GREAT mail program"

What do you like best?

The ease in utilizing with my own domain. Instructions were clear and concise and I had it up and working within minutes.

What do you dislike?

That the integrated Zoho Social is no longer free

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to set up and use. Very user friendly. Great customer service if you need to contact them.

I'm able to keep all of my various emails in one program...time efficient and can use the full version even on the go

Zoho Mail review by Bhaskar C.
Bhaskar C.

"Zoho Mail Summary"

What do you like best?

Zoho Mail is a business solutions service, with a lot of features that are aimed more at enterprise users than personal email users. The best part is the difference and power of Zoho mail over Gmail. It has many new features and though they might not make a huge difference, it matters to me. The attachment files viewing stuff are really great, allowing us to have a look of all the attachments in our mail. The free pack offers Ad-free usage with maximum of 25 users allowed for our domain, which is great for a free service.

What do you dislike?

Though it has many good features, I feel the number of features is a bit overcrowded making it less user friendly. As I have already said, it is focused for enterprise users than personal mail users. The higher cost packages are worthier. The free package, though, has a decent amount of features is not so well off compared to big giants in E mail services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to the growing and budding companies which needs to set up their website and mail services. Zoho is a right choice for you guys!

Zoho mail is a much required service for new start ups, to set their own e-mail ID and have an interaction amongst each other. I have used the basics of the service and feel satisfied. Zoho Mail gives you a clean, ad-free interface, but it seems to sacrifice a lot of features that come standard with other free email services to promote its paid services.

Zoho Mail review by Jorge C.
Jorge C.

"To keep you very organized"

What do you like best?

I like how good the program looks. The design is excellent. The filters to organize the messages are easy to apply, just like the labels. Additionally, the mobile application is very good.

What do you dislike?

With all the options available at the moment, there is nothing that I do not like. Everything is fine.

Organize messages by category, synchronization between webmail and the cell phone.

Zoho Mail review by Katey  Y.
Katey Y.

"Nothing to write home to mom about"

What do you like best?

It's pretty straightforward and easy to use. We don't have to spend a ton of money and it allows us to easily track campaigns, data and emails

What do you dislike?

There are certain plugins that work better with google which can be frustrating when you want to use that application

Managing emails and appointments. Easily tracking data

Zoho Mail review by Shannan H.
Shannan H.

"Similiar enough to Gmail to be intuitive but somwhat better looking."

What do you like best?

A logical soltuion if you are working in the Zoho suite. Interfaces with their CRM which is huge. Folder layout, attachments, templates, everything you would expect in a good eamail system. Also has chat so it is a good enterprise solution but being entirely cloud based works for remote teams as well.

What do you dislike?

It took me a bit longer to learn my way around this email interface than one would expect. Maybe it was a blond day or maybe the ways in which it is dissimiliar to Gmail were confusing. But the logic behind Zohomail makes it very functional. My biggest problem as a remote team member was not everyone had their timezone settings correct so it was difficult to get emails in actual sent/received order. The system admin was the only one who could fix which seems a bit old school to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at all the features in the entire Zoho suite to understand how well it can meet all of your enterprise needs.

A remote team in multiple time zones needed an email based solution that could ride on top of our domain and have multiple features including document sharing, community calendars, collaboration. Zoho mail was a cost affordable effective solution.

Zoho Mail review by Tyler U.
Tyler U.

"Another Great Zoho WebApp"

What do you like best?

Beautiful interface, can use my company's domain, no ads even on the free plan, save bandwidth from my websites servers, allows employees to have their own logins instead of a master login, and never any downtime.

What do you dislike?

That I cannot integrate it with Zoho Desk to send emails to and from my domain.

Giving employees access to an email on my domain without using server resources.

Zoho Mail review by Tim P.
Tim P.

"Exceeds the needs of a small nonprofit"

What do you like best?

Powerful control panel with enterprise level customization at the scale of a small nonprofit. Mobile apps are great. Free (<25 user) tier is a huge perk!

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to be able to fully manage mailing lists from inside the ZMail Admin moblie app. Many control panel options are only available in the web interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to set up, administration requires only basic knowledge of email/domain management.

Domain-based email hosting for our organization, group email lists.

Zoho Mail review by Kary R.
Kary R.

"Professional mail and more"

What do you like best?

Finally I can send my signature with image from the mobile. It is an excellent e-mail manager, elegant, clean, with many options to help you organize.

What do you dislike?

With so many options, I still do not finish learning everything. I dont have nothing to complaint about.

informative templates, signature with image in the mobile, organize incoming emails with filters easier to use

Zoho Mail review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Zoho Mail"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zoho mail, is the chat feature that is available. It makes it easier and faster to communicate with my team members.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that it sometimes takes a while to receive emails and at times the server drops and it makes it hard to send emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to set up a back up server, so you can have your emails go, to something else like gmail, just in case the server goes down.

The problem that we are solving through this platform is by having a whole software that we can use for everything. Zoho Mail, Projects, Calendar, Docs, People, etc.

Zoho Mail review by Elissha B.
Elissha B.

"Great email alternative"

What do you like best?

Rather than spending a hefty amount each year for email service, Zoho mail gives me the same options as gmail service for free!

What do you dislike?

Some times it get messages that emails to me are undeliverable but I still received the email.

I can have multiple email addresses for my business and website without having to pay for each individual email address.

Zoho Mail review by Jose D.
Jose D.

"More than just a professional email"

What do you like best?

Not only is it to send and receive emails it is a super complete tool to organize yourself. It helps us to have a better traceability and monitoring what is really important.

What do you dislike?

Everything has always improved. Always better options. I have not come across something that I do not like.

better follow-up, organization.

"Zoho Mail review "

What do you like best?

It has great features for enterprise users. Also I love that it is ad free. It is an all in one email package and really looks nice. I think the interface looks nicer than gmail. And its free!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. If anything maybe they can improve on the mobile application. I have had mine crash on me a few times. But other than that, I really enjoy Zoho mail and will be sure to recommend to my colleagues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an amazing application. Make sure your really use all of the features.

It is an ideal application for our company's email platform. It is an all in one email package and satisfies our companies needs. Also, because it is free, we are saving money and using the best product on the market!

Zoho Mail review by Diego I.
Diego I.

"Disgusting service. Blocking without reason."

What do you like best?

It worked at the beginning, but they offer a free plan and then they start to block accounts as soon as you start sending emails. If you don't want people to use your service without paying you shouldn't be offering a free service.

What do you dislike?

They mark accounts as spam when you're trying to reply leads on a campaign. If they detect you're using a similar text they

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop using it

They forced us to go and pay for Gsuite accounts

Zoho Mail review by Josiah K.
Josiah K.

"easy to use and very affordable"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can have up to 25 inboxes for free all with 5Gb's of storage. its a great way to get started for small to medium businesses.

What do you dislike?

so far everything works great. I haven't found anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend it for those who need a cost effective solution.

The church I'm a volunteer pastor at needed domain email. I didn't need a bunch of emails, but being able to also create groups and build on our team collaboration.

Zoho Mail review by Lee W.
Lee W.

"Affordable Business email"

What do you like best?

Zoho Mail allows a small business to have email at their domain name at a very affordable cost. System is easy to setup and even easier to use! Many ask to have it forward to existing email account and utilize the "send as feature" with other email hosts (have setup for google & hotmail)

What do you dislike?

I would like to see better integration with 3rd party tools (outside CRM, webinar software, etc) as we don't use the Zoho CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their email system in very easy to use and setup!

Able to give small businesses a personalized email address at the domain name.

Zoho Mail review by Emeka O.
Emeka O.

"Best email client tool"

What do you like best?

Zoho mail is the best thing that ever happened to me in 2017. It manages email so well, much more than other email clients

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the inbox can be cluttered. Hard to separate important emails

Company official email client

Zoho Mail review by User in Business Supplies and Equipment
User in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Awesome i Love it"

What do you like best?

I can Check my all my messages from different accounts at once using the ZohoMail App, And Zoho mail app is secured and easy to use

What do you dislike?

I dont have any thing i dislike from Zoho mail am ok with everthing

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend every one to try these software for their business and they will surely love it just as am enjoying and loving it as am connecting with my executives

Business problem... Like quick access to my messages and group chat inside the account, we can have our meetings where ever we are, it doest mean we have to meet in person.

Zoho Mail review by Renea W.
Renea W.

"Mail ALL"

What do you like best?

I like the fact it is easy to navigate and organize.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact for some reason I receive tons of spam mail inside of my inbox. I don't share me email with many people,i am guessing it's being generated from my website created also through Zoho.

This email system makes it east for my clients to request and receive quotes and other requests.

Zoho Mail review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Bare Minimum Business Email Service"

What do you like best?

Zoho Mail has a lower cost than other business email services.

What do you dislike?

It is an overall clunky system that is not as reliable as other services. Sometimes emails would come a day late with no explanation or warning. As many of these emails were time-sensitive, this was less than ideal and what ultimately led to the organization choosing a different service for our email needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it, use a slightly more expensive system. The price difference is worth the increase in reliability.

Used it for email services for a small organization. Once the organization grew, we switched to G-suite.

Zoho Mail review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Great Email Platform"

What do you like best?

Its user friendly, ease to use and understand, quick and quality support, ad free

What do you dislike?

Its a bit slow to load and when launching updates it somehow crashes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great platform to use with nice features to ease your experience.

Zoho mail offers an amazing interactive channel to easily manage your emails and calendar your items. A great improvement from other products

Zoho Mail review by Joshua M.
Joshua M.

"Good email solution"

What do you like best?

-Lots of free storage

-IMAP access

-Competitive pricing

-easy interface

-good iOS app

-easy admin access

What do you dislike?

-support could be better

-separate zoho apps for functions that otherwise should be integrated to email

-constant being contacted about adding other Zoho products

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Mail includes all the services and features that you would expect from a good email service, in an easy to use interface and at a very reasonable cost.

-Inexpensive, easy to use IMAP email service

Zoho Mail review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Zoho Mail Excellent Email Manager"

What do you like best?

I like the versatility of this program. It is email, plus the ability to chat and set calendars with people in your work group. It makes it easy to set meetings at work and keep your mail organized in folders with flags and groups. There is an app that works with your phone as well which makes it easy to manage email on the go.

What do you dislike?

The system is a little cumbersome to set up but other than that it is pretty easy to use. There is no use offline

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Mail organization and work communication. Contacts with chat Capbabiliy.

Zoho Mail review by User

"Exceptional and free mail service great for smaller teams"

What do you like best?

This was free to use for a smaller group (up to 10 free addresses) and the whole system made it very easy to monitor and organize all the emails coming in and going out. The pricing is the best I have seen for all that they offer. They were pretty easy to use too. I enjoyed using their services.

What do you dislike?

The interface was not as nice as some of the other mail clients out there and I wish it were a little quicker. The website is not appealing at all and it does not work as simply with other products I am already using by Google, but it is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know that Google is usually the best in everything that they do, but Zoho Mail works extremely well for smaller projects and I think it excels in some places Google does not. The amount you save is well worth the few features you will give up. You will still have support if needed and your mail still gets out anyway.

I have been able to manage all of the emails that come in on a day-to-day basis and stay organized. This allows me to monitor the conversations and stay on top of everything. Rarely do I forgot to tend to something now. I can track emails for better client engagement and also make sure my emails are being read. Mailchimp works well alongside this for a dynamic duo.

Zoho Mail review by Mario C.
Mario C.

"A class web mail"

What do you like best?

I like not having to depend on an external manager or an application to see everything in a more modern and elegant way.

What do you dislike?

There was an update that affected other users so I had to stop using it. The update does not allow activation of imap unless I choose a payment plan.

Organize the mailbox.

Zoho Mail review by User

"Excellent email interface (The old one) great for creating and editing multiple outgoing biz emails."

What do you like best?

I love the multiple tabs tha allow you to construct multiple emails by just moving through the tabs as opposed to Outlook 2013 where you have to click through multiple windows. It makes it easy to construct a well thought out but succinct biz email by searching through various email groups if you need to find previous specific email information to include in your current outgoing email all while keeping things nicely organized in tabs. This is good when you have an assistant who needs to comb through previous emails and can have several search tabs open and a few WIP outgoing emails set up without juggling windows like in Outlook.

What do you dislike?

The corollary to this multiple tabs scenario is that if you don't have a system for how many tabs you can track you get overwhelmed if you attempt to do too much with this power. I'm also afraid that when Zoho transfers over to their new interface they may not allow you to go back to the old one.

There is now more productivity with business emails than there was with Outlook 2013.

Zoho Mail review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"Easy and simple to access "

What do you like best?

1. Mail Streams

2. Email Threads

3. Task Manager

4.Share folder options

What do you dislike?

Times i have seen the mails are slow hitting my mail box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Mail will add value to you and your employees. Also i will give you multiple options to grow and stay connected as you expect.

With notes, events and tasks i am able to manage my business very comfortable and hassle free. I don't miss out on my appointments and getting back to my customers on time.

Zoho Mail review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Easiest business email servjce"

What do you like best?

As the administrator, it is very easy to communicate with all of our users.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes takes a while to load - could have more to do with our office’s internet connection though.

Allows communication throughout our office to be limited to one service - ability to email, chat and share documents all in one place

Zoho Mail review by Samantha W.
Samantha W.

"Zoho Mail is a Good Option"

What do you like best?

That it is free and I can use my domain as my email address.

What do you dislike?

It is not super user friendly. I has it's problems and cannot integrate into other programs like gmail can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great free way to intergrate your domain name with your email address.

Free email hosting with my domain name

Zoho Mail review by Hernán S.
Hernán S.

"The only business email alternative. Period."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, interface, keyboard shortcuts... everything in it is a very well crafted feature offered for FREE and cheaply if you need more than the starter package offers.

What do you dislike?

Inbox could be a bit more customizable and old email could be more easy to search for.

Getting a free email management app connected to your own domain, for free. Awesome.

Zoho Mail review by Blake J.
Blake J.

"Very useful"

What do you like best?

I like the way you can integrate your domain with your email account.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of instructions on how to properly setup your DKIM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

I now have a professional looking email address also with the ability to setup group emails for all of my departments.

Zoho Mail review by Johnny H.
Johnny H.

"Great for free, not always reliable."

What do you like best?

Free domain email is great. The service and UI seems to be improving over time.

What do you dislike?

I have had two occasions of very delayed or even missing emails over SMTP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this if you need something free/cheap, but beware of potential service outage or delay on rare occasion.

Free domain email with SMTP adds professionalism to the emails generated from usage of our apps.

Zoho Mail review by Alexios G.
Alexios G.

"Best Free"

What do you like best?

I can use this from anywhere, outlook, webmail and on the app of my smartphone.

What do you dislike?

They have most things tuned perfectly, maybe one addition would be to add a more advanced Spam protection than manual whitelisting or blacklisting of domains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing free service with no ads.

I can have my emails separate and it saves a lot of web server space.

Zoho Mail review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Best email app"

What do you like best?

Clean, uncluttered user interface. Calendar, tasks and contacts are icons in a small sidebar and are one click away

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Zoho mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

In addition to standard email functionality, there is a chat function that allows me to chat easily with others in our firm.

Zoho Mail review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Thank Zoho"

What do you like best?

Quick service and lovely customer care! any one would love to enjoy this service 100% guaranteed!

What do you dislike?

Maybe improve on Templates and provide more easy service and also for the app if any one can use more than one e-mail account in just one click

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is the awesome company who guaranteed your satisfaction

Am promoting my non profit organisation and i have so far secure my free hosting and design awesome templetes

Zoho Mail review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"zoho is slightly average piece of software "

What do you like best?

I enjoy that it is part of the zoho family

What do you dislike?

it lacks in how it integrates with the other crm data

Recommendations to others considering the product

there are integrations issues that present itself that make the reliability of using this product long term difficult

What I appreciate about the service is every email, when functioning properly will file each email with the appropriate contact.

Zoho Mail review by William S.
William S.

"Get away from the Google machine."

What do you like best?

Zoho is slick and easy to use--it was designed in a likeness to Google, but without the masses of other users clogging up the interface.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how few people know about this software. It's wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! I think it functions just as well as Google products.

Zoho Mail review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Zoho mail"

What do you like best?

I like that the interface is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the spam folder works too well.

We needed to connect our Tutanota emails to a system that made it easier to respond to clients.

Zoho Mail review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"Useful and valuable"

What do you like best?

I love that we can use a custom domain for free

What do you dislike?

Actually it meets all my needs so I’m very happy with it.

It makes our business seem even more professional.

Zoho Mail review by Dylan M.
Dylan M.

"Lacking Overall"

What do you like best?

Ease of uploading a template. They have support. Video embed tag.

What do you dislike?

The WYSWG editor is lacking as is the the ability to create custom templates. Reporting is minimal at best. Even the resource/image library is lacking some basic functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't

Sending emails. Some are getting delivered.

Zoho Mail review by Lauren S.
Lauren S.

"Good for Basic Mail Use"

What do you like best?

I like the look of this email interface.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have all of the capabilities I would like. You can't copy and paste excel grids, which is something that's important for me to be able to do.

Trying to find something simple to use with great look. It is easy to use, just doesn't offer everything we'd like.

Zoho Mail review by Colleen O.
Colleen O.

"Zoho Mail"

What do you like best?

Easy of use, and the amazing spam blocking

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike I love everything about the mail application so far.

Multiple benefits of group using has been a huge time saver. I find the time saved and the easy of use has been beneficial.

Zoho Mail review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

" The best alternative to Google Mail"

What do you like best?

It's like GMail, but you can work with your own domain, free!

What do you dislike?

It's difficult for configure if you don't have tech knowledge

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to change the website from one server to other, you don't miss your mail.

They have a good spam filter, and a better app for iPhone and Android

It's better for us for managing our mail than a own mailing server.

Zoho Mail review by User

"most practical software "

What do you like best?

everything its encompassed with it this software it has 1TB storage. The labels on it makes it easy the organizations for your company's emails.

What do you dislike?

I really don' dislike anything. Since we went from hotmail which its not designed for companies.

easy organization, easy communication within the office coworkers using the messages

Zoho Mail review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Easy and inexpensive. "

What do you like best?

Zoho mail provides easy and free access to startups wanting email associated with their domain.

What do you dislike?

Zoho mail's interface is dated and slightly difficult to use, until you become used to it.

Zoho mail allowed my business access to domain email from the start.

"Great Features "

What do you like best?

That we can choose the .com part of our email address to match our website.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of cool features that we do not have the need for yet.

We are using Zoho as an info email on our website for service quotes.

Zoho Mail review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Not just an email client"

What do you like best?

It was really easy to migrate all communication of the company to zoho. It provide a complete communication package.

What do you dislike?

Honestly cannot think of something that I don't like

Internal and external company communication

Zoho Mail review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Go for Zoho"

What do you like best?

It's free! Not only that - no advertisements to be seen at all.

What do you dislike?

Cannot import contacts from Facebook or any other social media sites.

A form of free email addresses - instead of incurring costs.

Zoho Mail review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Good software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, very simple to send marketing information out

What do you dislike?

Doesnt integrate with other modules that easily

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, what you see is what you get

Marketing

Zoho Mail review by User in Higher Education

"Good mail system for startup"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up & use for someone with limited coding experience.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not polished & needs to be improved.

Healthcare based social enterprise.

Learning about Zoho Mail?

* We monitor all Zoho Mail reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.