Zoho Meeting

Reach your global customers within minutes and present your product demos or sales presentation. Close deals faster without travelling.

Work for Zoho Meeting?
Callbridge 2x

Learning about Zoho?

Zoho Meeting Reviews

Ask Zoho a Question
Showing 18 Zoho reviews
Zoho review by <span>Annmarie W.</span>
Annmarie W.

Zoho Meeting - comfortable and simple tool for organizing video conferences!

What do you like best?

I like Zoho Meeting for its ease of use. The service allows you to very quickly organize web conferences with colleagues or partners from different cities. It's convenient, you can both hold a video meeting with a colleague, and organize a large-scale video conference with a large number of participants. Another advantage of Zoho Meeting is the ability to share a desktop.

What do you dislike?

It surprises me that although Zoho Meeting is very easy to use, but not widely distributed among users. However, I would like the cost to be slightly lower, compared to other similar software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Meeting is an excellent solution for web conferencing. This service makes it possible to easily and simply hold a meeting with any person from any place. I'm sure Zoho Meeting will like you more than the usual tools and programs for online meetings. You can try the free version and see for yourself. Do not be lazy to explore all the features of the service in order to use it in the best possible way.

I use Zoho Meeting for personal meetings as well as for web conferences with a large number of participants. It's comfortable and profitable!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Meeting
Zoho review by <span>Mason R.</span>
Mason R.

Great step for screen sharing and create amazing webinars.

What do you like best?

I like the most faster way of working on screen sharing. It's wonderful to talk to my audience through the webcam. Ability to make our meeting are effective and be with us all the time. With Zoho Meeting I can make our webinar interactive and useful for every person.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't need to look for other solution. As I don't have any big issue with this product I can easily continue my work with this software. Also, I can't say about support service bad as I know that they work well and always gives me a good assist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is an ideal screen sharing and performance. That powerful platform consists of everything that we need and allows us to manage to host small online meetings to broadcast great webinars. I recommend it to you.

We like to work with schedule and reminder emails. As we know that it always helps us to give more attention to our webinar. Also, we are contributing the registration link on our site or social media.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

Zoho review by <span>Dorice F.</span>
Dorice F.

Zoho meeting is easy to use

What do you like best?

I like to work with this software is perfect screen sharing and presentation tool. Allows me to quickly invite people to an online meeting and also i can add a plan of next conference meeting in our calendar.

What do you dislike?

Some people doesn't like that software but with me its ok. I don't have any problems with install and i remember first time of use it so it's wasn't so hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't afraid to instal the program,it's easy and don't need a lot of time to make it. even if you will have some questions they have very nice support, theirs answers so fast and qualified.

Definitely provides for a good work with all the necessary features to use online meetings that you would expect from a good software solution.As i said before its easy to use and not just for me all people who is working on that platforme they are happy with.

Zoho review by <span>Hans D.</span>
Hans D.

No-frills but solid solution for online meetings

What do you like best?

Zoho provides all the functionality you'd expect from a conferencing system without the frills or bells and whistles that can get in your way. It is one of the lesser known suites out there but sometimes can be more forgiving when dealing with corporate networks and firewalls that block most of the major competitors out there.

What do you dislike?

Since Zoho is lesser-known it is less supported in a corporate environment when dealing with those one-off issues that prevent a customer from connecting to a meeting. Desktop sharing works but can be jittery at times and can cause issues when utilizing this product as a remote-support platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even though this is the underdog it is still worth considering. It is a a solid product and will only get better with time.

Zoho has been used on-and-off as a remote support platform for various customers where a cheap or free solution was necessary.

Zoho review by <span>Aliza P.</span>
Aliza P.

A simple way to a good work.

What do you like best?

I can strongly say that it's wonderful tools and a great and fast screen sharing. Much easy to make a beautiful presentation. Just in one click, I can make the meeting in real time.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a problem with that software. I like everything. I like how it's working. Good support service which helps me a lot. Gives me the opportunity to create faster my project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will be honest with you. I like that solution. Very easy to use it. Simple to set up. Very good connection in an online conference. Good opportunity in our busy time.

Helping me providing online meetings and the same time my work can increase in financial. As internet saves a lot of working time. I see that my working team are also great with it.

Zoho review by <span>Pierre-Henri S.</span>
Pierre-Henri S.

Zoho Meeting a good alternative to the usual Meeting App

What do you like best?

As a Zoho partner, I can make my demo using a Zoho App. Now that the Vo/Ip voice has been enabled, it's very easy to use Zoho Meeting to make a demo with a single client (or a webinar if you are in the paid version).

What do you dislike?

Until recently you only had audio through phone line, which was uneasy. But now you have Zoho audio who works fine so there aren't anymore dislike of the app

I use it for demo purpose. I send the link to the client, and can make a demo, interacting with my customers.

Learning about Zoho Meeting?

* We monitor all Zoho Meeting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.