Zoho Meeting

Reach your global customers within minutes and present your product demos or sales presentation. Close deals faster without travelling.

Work for Zoho Meeting?

Learning about Zoho?

Zoho Meeting Reviews

Ask Zoho a Question
Showing 18 Zoho reviews
Zoho review by Annmarie W.
Annmarie W.

"Zoho Meeting - comfortable and simple tool for organizing video conferences!"

What do you like best?

I like Zoho Meeting for its ease of use. The service allows you to very quickly organize web conferences with colleagues or partners from different cities. It's convenient, you can both hold a video meeting with a colleague, and organize a large-scale video conference with a large number of participants. Another advantage of Zoho Meeting is the ability to share a desktop.

What do you dislike?

It surprises me that although Zoho Meeting is very easy to use, but not widely distributed among users. However, I would like the cost to be slightly lower, compared to other similar software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Meeting is an excellent solution for web conferencing. This service makes it possible to easily and simply hold a meeting with any person from any place. I'm sure Zoho Meeting will like you more than the usual tools and programs for online meetings. You can try the free version and see for yourself. Do not be lazy to explore all the features of the service in order to use it in the best possible way.

I use Zoho Meeting for personal meetings as well as for web conferences with a large number of participants. It's comfortable and profitable!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Meeting
Zoho review by Mason R.
Mason R.

"Great step for screen sharing and create amazing webinars."

What do you like best?

I like the most faster way of working on screen sharing. It's wonderful to talk to my audience through the webcam. Ability to make our meeting are effective and be with us all the time. With Zoho Meeting I can make our webinar interactive and useful for every person.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't need to look for other solution. As I don't have any big issue with this product I can easily continue my work with this software. Also, I can't say about support service bad as I know that they work well and always gives me a good assist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is an ideal screen sharing and performance. That powerful platform consists of everything that we need and allows us to manage to host small online meetings to broadcast great webinars. I recommend it to you.

We like to work with schedule and reminder emails. As we know that it always helps us to give more attention to our webinar. Also, we are contributing the registration link on our site or social media.

What Webinar solution do you use?

Zoho review by Dorice F.
Dorice F.

"Zoho meeting is easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like to work with this software is perfect screen sharing and presentation tool. Allows me to quickly invite people to an online meeting and also i can add a plan of next conference meeting in our calendar.

What do you dislike?

Some people doesn't like that software but with me its ok. I don't have any problems with install and i remember first time of use it so it's wasn't so hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't afraid to instal the program,it's easy and don't need a lot of time to make it. even if you will have some questions they have very nice support, theirs answers so fast and qualified.

Definitely provides for a good work with all the necessary features to use online meetings that you would expect from a good software solution.As i said before its easy to use and not just for me all people who is working on that platforme they are happy with.

Zoho review by Hans D.
Hans D.

"No-frills but solid solution for online meetings"

What do you like best?

Zoho provides all the functionality you'd expect from a conferencing system without the frills or bells and whistles that can get in your way. It is one of the lesser known suites out there but sometimes can be more forgiving when dealing with corporate networks and firewalls that block most of the major competitors out there.

What do you dislike?

Since Zoho is lesser-known it is less supported in a corporate environment when dealing with those one-off issues that prevent a customer from connecting to a meeting. Desktop sharing works but can be jittery at times and can cause issues when utilizing this product as a remote-support platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even though this is the underdog it is still worth considering. It is a a solid product and will only get better with time.

Zoho has been used on-and-off as a remote support platform for various customers where a cheap or free solution was necessary.

Zoho review by Aliza P.
Aliza P.

"A simple way to a good work."

What do you like best?

I can strongly say that it's wonderful tools and a great and fast screen sharing. Much easy to make a beautiful presentation. Just in one click, I can make the meeting in real time.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a problem with that software. I like everything. I like how it's working. Good support service which helps me a lot. Gives me the opportunity to create faster my project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will be honest with you. I like that solution. Very easy to use it. Simple to set up. Very good connection in an online conference. Good opportunity in our busy time.

Helping me providing online meetings and the same time my work can increase in financial. As internet saves a lot of working time. I see that my working team are also great with it.

Zoho review by Pierre-Henri S.
Pierre-Henri S.

"Zoho Meeting a good alternative to the usual Meeting App"

What do you like best?

As a Zoho partner, I can make my demo using a Zoho App. Now that the Vo/Ip voice has been enabled, it's very easy to use Zoho Meeting to make a demo with a single client (or a webinar if you are in the paid version).

What do you dislike?

Until recently you only had audio through phone line, which was uneasy. But now you have Zoho audio who works fine so there aren't anymore dislike of the app

I use it for demo purpose. I send the link to the client, and can make a demo, interacting with my customers.

Zoho review by Sashwat M.
Sashwat M.

"The hassle-free web conferencing"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and simple features has made Zoho meeting 'one of the best web conferencing tools'.

(1) Now you don't need to download any desktop file to run video conferencing. You can directly start it from the browser.

(2) Now you can do web meeting directly from your blog or website. And it requires only pasting a code snippet. It helps you to reach world wide large audience.

What do you dislike?

Even though Zoho meeting provides very light and simple features, but it does not have large user base at present. Still Skype, Lync or Joinme have larger user base.

In case of web-conferencing, it is not a very good tool for old browsers and cross platform connection is little complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is smarter web conferencing solution for any business. You can easily connect with anyone, anywhere.

In a tech product based B2B company, web-conferencing is a very frequent or routine activity. It could be product demo with customers, meetings with technical team or sales etc. Zoho meeting has been really helpful in coordinating with other stakeholders from comfort of our cabin only and serving the agenda without meeting face to face.

Zoho review by Rahul B.
Rahul B.

"Web conferencing will be as smooth as face-to-face meetings"

What do you like best?

Consider the life of a sales person who always keep on travelling to meet his prospects, clients etc. The reason for face-to-face meetings is that you want your meeting to go smooth to make it more meaningful. But now web conference is also very smooth:

(1) Zoho Meeting is a very light tool. Screen sharing, HD quality video conferencing, audio calls are so easy now.

(2) You can directly start from the web-browsers. It helps in case of instant meetings where you don't need to download any desktop application to start meeting.

What do you dislike?

(1) Although Zoho meeting is very intuitive to use but the current user base is low. Therefore, many a times, the client is not comfortable with this tool for web-conferencing as they haven'y used it before.

(2) The mobile application is another aspect on which Skype, JoinMe, Lync works better than Zoho Meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho meeting is very simple and easy. Give it a try and we will not use traditional online meeting tools anymore as it provides amazing & uninterrupted experience.

After from Sales team, other functions like HR, technology development team, strategy team use this tool for video calls, web conferencing, audio calls for different meetings, interviews etc.

Zoho review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Digital Meetings and Webinars Done Right"

What do you like best?

Zoho meetings makes it easy to quickly setup meetings and webinars without the hassle and issues you usually run into with other well known meeting solutions. But you don't have to worry with Zoho,

Zoho meetings works regardless of Operating systems and if you are behind a firewall. They make it simple and easy to use, it just works as advertised!

What do you dislike?

The pricing tiers for paid subscriptions should be a lot less compared to other competitors in the webinar / webex industry. I find it to be a bit too limiting and pricey in comparison.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use and implementation is very important. You want to have meetings without issues or having to troubleshoot multiple computers for multiple locations. If you want to improve efficiency and your time then this is the perfect solution to implement for your business.

If you have more than 30-50 users that need to be on a webex or large meeting than you should do some homework and price shop. There are many players that offer similair web solutions for online meetings and webex training.

Its made inter-department communication a lot easier. With zoho meetings we have been able to train our staff across multiple states all join a meeting with minimal struggle. It is easy and simple, you do not have to be tech savvy to organize or as a user.

Although it is scalable it can become expensive based on your business needs. This will be evaluated at a later point in time when our user base grows and our needs change.

Zoho review by Kyle L.
Kyle L.

"Great multi-platform meeting service"

What do you like best?

We use multiple services from Zoho (CRM, Contact Management, Projects, Surveys, etc.) and the ability to combine one more aspect of our business needs is essential. Unlike competing web meeting services, Zoho requires no downloads and is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems.

Zoho Meeting is also affordable (free for 1-1 meetings and monthly $15 for more users). Even if you don't have a Zoho account, the service integrate well with other platforms like Google Calendar.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Meeting takes some getting used to. The software isn't likely to be as popular as WebEx or GoToMeeting and therefore new users (or meeting invitees) might have a bit of a learning curve).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Familiarize yourself with the free version to see if it meets your organizations needs before committing.

Integration with other software in the Zoho suite is a huge benefit for us. Given that our team is traveling often, the ability to conduct on the go meetings is crucial.

Zoho review by User

"Convenient tool for meetings"

What do you like best?

In comparison to other web hosting platforms I prefer Zoho meeting because of its ease of use. What I like best is the ability to have instant web conferences with co-workers from different cities and states. The desktop sharing feature is another aspect that was very helpful when it came to reviewing documents.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much that I dislike about the software as everything is pretty much straight forward and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to look over the various features of the software, the more you know the more smooth your experIence will be while using the program.

When using Zoho meeting it's primarily used for meetings and web conferencing. The number one benefit for me is being able to present presentations to colleagues in different states this helps because we don't have to use company funds for travel back and forth.

Zoho review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"I use Zoho to conduct surveys among the people I work with to help build a better program."

What do you like best?

I like that Zoho is adaptable and easy to use. I was able to create a survey unique to my needs in a fee minutes. I like that I am able to track the information to know who opens the survey and collaborate rhe answers to benefit the needs of the company.

What do you dislike?

Overall very happy with zoho. I have not used the program enough to notice anything that I did not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great trial offered. I recommend trying it out to see if it fits your needs.

Each year, I like to conduct a survey of everyone to plan for the year ahead. I find this beneficial to keep everyone on the same page, but also giving everyone a voice.

Zoho review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Intuitive software"

What do you like best?

Zoho is a very intuitive software system where a user can figure out how to run reports, send marketing eblasts, look up contacts, etc.

What do you dislike?

There is so much information in this software that it can be a bit overwhelming...having too many options is tricky to know what you want to do.

I've realized that this is a great way to store prospects and leads. This is primarily what I use for Zoho.

Zoho review by Keith R.
Keith R.

"One time user"

What do you like best?

Screen sharing, Cross-platform support, Firewall support and security, Embedded and meeting widget. I don't have a ton of experience with this program but I like it so far.

What do you dislike?

I had a problem with the software the first time and I was unhappy with the customer service. They were slow getting back to me and they vague with the solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can sign in with your Google account!

Its great at providing online presentations to prospects and clients.

Zoho review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"So easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and integrates into the Zoho suite of services

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it isn't completely integrated into Zoho one just yet

This software allows me to host webinars for clients and potential clients

Zoho review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Zoho Meeting for Interviews"

What do you like best?

I use Zoho Meeting daily for conducting interviews with candidates that live in the different state. As a recruiter it's nice to see faces and not just a voice.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, it's been easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like how as a user you do not have to download anything onto your computer. You and your interviewee can just go directly to the Zoho meeting site and type in a code to connect

Conducting interviews with candidate that live far away and can not get to an onsite interview

Zoho review by Nazar D.
Nazar D.

"Very handy utility for conferences. I recommend to all!"

What do you like best?

Cool messenger for the conference.

Very convenient to meetings when there is no on-site.

It's simple and convenient.

Recommended!

What do you dislike?

in my opinion, no minuses.

I still satisfies

Maybe I have not seen them.

Simply, conveniently and efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to all.

Easy and convenient.

Design

Consulting

Automotive

Zoho review by Adrian A.
Adrian A.

"Excelent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Clarity and easiness of implementation and use.

What do you dislike?

N/A

Technical issues only

Learning about Zoho Meeting?

* We monitor all Zoho Meeting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.