Zoho Motivator

Zoho Motivator is a gamification solution designed to work with Zoho CRM to drive desired practices in sales teams & boost revenue while ensuring that sales teams have fun in the process. Zoho Motivator works alongside Zoho CRM and is aimed at helping users get the most out of their software. All basic CRM data such as potentials, leads, etc. are automatically synced from user's CRM accounts the moment that they sign up for Zoho Motivator. Based on this data, managers can establish contests and then display the results on large-screen TVs.

Work for Zoho Motivator?
Learncore salesperfmang  2x

Learning about Zoho Motivator?

Zoho Motivator Reviews

Ask Zoho Motivator a Question
Showing 12 Zoho Motivator reviews
Zoho Motivator review by <span>John Willis B.</span>
John Willis B.

Your Company’s Solution for Sales

What do you like best?

I can see clearly which tasks are already resolved, which ones are going to be resolved soon and which tasks have some issues that need to be addressed soon. I can also see the amount of time needed for the tasks to be done.

I also like the feature that this can be connected to other CRM tools as it is essential in my line of work. I have no trouble integrating this with the rest of the system.

What do you dislike?

I mentioned earlier that I like that the ticket response is available but whenever there are changes with the current status, it takes a while before it changes. I have also raised a ticket for Zoho Connect before but made a slight mistake so I edited it but both tickets are shown.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to companies who are more focused on their sales or to groups who would like to increase the camaraderie between their employees. This can help keep everyone motivated and make a lot of people happy with doing work.

I like the fact that since we are now reaching our sales quota, the company does not require third party resources anymore in order to improve the products and services that we offer. I also realized that talking with other employees is far easier now than it was in the past before this tool was introduced to us. Sales management has greatly improved.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Motivator
Zoho Motivator review by <span>Morris P.</span>
Morris P.

Good Concept, Execution is Getting There

What do you like best?

Ease of Use, breadth of functionality, approachability

What do you dislike?

Slow response rate, you get what you pay for, sometimes you do hit a limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial and really put it through its paces. Make sure your needs are covered by the package. It might be worth spending more money on a service like BunchBall or Hoopla.

My goal in using ZM is to have a dashboarding utility to augment HubSpot and to gamify the sales process. It has increased our visibility and gamified the sales operation.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

Zoho Motivator review by User in Computer Software

Motivated to use Zoho

What do you like best?

The overall UI is easy to scroll through. The chat feature is helpful when I need to speak with my teams in other countries without leaving the page. I like the ability to select and order KPI's. Viewing my entire sales pipeline gives us the insight to make educated decision to hone our forecasting.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a feature where I can directly contact the help team with just one click. If I have an issue that could affect my Sales team's performance, it would be nice to have a quick fix/answer. Perhaps along with the chat feature, you can directly chat their service/ticket team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the vast providers of visualization tools, consider all your options and find the one that fits your team's needs. Fortunately, a lot of companies offer trials - I would suggest taking advantage of those.

My sales team like to have the visual pipeline to display to the office. It helps remind of our goals and ensues a little bitt of healthy competition. Being able to easily access the Zoho console, I can quickly make any changes or upload a new deal.

Zoho Motivator review by <span>Lakesha M.</span>
Lakesha M.

Great for Start ups

What do you like best?

I like Zoho best for the dashboards and score cards they have for the leads. Like the fact we can see the leader boards inside of dashboards

What do you dislike?

Slow not and the look of Zoho besides that I like everything else that Zoho has to offer

Recommendations to others considering the product

When thinking of Zoho remember they offer scorecards contest leader boards smart dashboards etc

We are able to monitor leads in a time period can access records and have team dashboards to improve dales etc

Zoho Motivator review by <span>Paul O.</span>
Paul O.

Excellent gamefication integration for Zoho CRM users

What do you like best?

Zoho Motivator is an attractive easy to use tool that can help motivate positive behavior for sales and business activities. Setting up "games" is easy to do, implement, and track.

What do you dislike?

As with all of Zoho's add-on apps, I find it very confusing why they would not simply make this a feature of the core Zoho CRM software. To make the most use of motivator

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho needs to push these apps into the core of Zoho CRM.

Keeping people on task doing their job and remaining focused. The benefits are there but charging extra to have this capability in CRM is not interesting to us.

Zoho Motivator review by <span>Thomas S.</span>
Thomas S.

Practical idea

What do you like best?

the way it presents targets and keep you on track. Very important for a salesman

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike. I have no reference to compare the Zoho motivator but i find it very practical.

It's an easy way to keep sales agents on targets and to have a clear and daily vision of the pipeline.

Learning about Zoho Motivator?

* We monitor all Zoho Motivator reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.