Zoho People

Zoho Peoples is an online HRIS that automates all your HR processes.

Work for Zoho People?
Sentric review  2x

Learning about Zoho People?

Zoho People Reviews

Ask Zoho People a Question
Showing 30 Zoho People reviews
Zoho People review by <span>Nicholas S.</span>
Nicholas S.

Connecting People with People

What do you like best?

The face that this program is excellent at Connecting People with People is amazing.

What do you dislike?

There are some contact elements that Google contacts has that would be nice if zoho were able to integrate and or develop

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend to other users to take the time to set up all the information coming from other systems and softwares in a simple way like csv or excel files. plain text and manual entry confounds the information too much i would recommend to other users to take the time to set up all the information coming from other systems and softwares in a simple way like csv or excel files. plain text and manual entry confounds the information too much

zoho people has managed to allow us to combine different tasks from different software packages and suites both desktop and browser based in to a single multi functioning platform. this feature alone has saved our company and the people much effort and time now that every process has many more reduced steps

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho People
Zoho People review by <span>Rachel G.</span>
Rachel G.

Small, compact use for managing people/HR for a small company

What do you like best?

The pricing structure works for our small business. In fact, with the Zoho People we are currently using the Free version. I am the only one in our small business that needs access to the HR so it worked out well.

For years, I've managed people and HR concerns with Google Drive and Google Sheets. Not the most technical method of doing so, but it worked and was accessible from everywhere I go. I work from home but also from many other locations with my laptop and I loved that access.

A former coworker recommended we check out Zoho products, and Zoho People was my first Zoho product. I like that I can separate my full-time workers from my part-time workers and these two from my contractors. The time in/out function is very helpful, and I especially like the remote/phone app for this feature. Employees can clock in from the field when on service calls.

What do you dislike?

The terminology was a little hard to understand at first. It's more of a converted English, which is understandable as the product is made in a country outside of the USA. There are a good bit of items that I am still learning to use, but I realize there is a lot of customization offered that I just haven't figured out. I wish there were a payroll integration with the product, that would make my HR journey with zoho complete.

Keeping track of employees in a small business. I've used spreadsheets for years but we simply could not afford the big picture HR programs out there, and frankly they were overkill for our five employees. Zoho People is affordable and customizable to use the functions I want.

What Core HR solution do you use?

Zoho People review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

The large customization options that require no coding skills make this app great.

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that it offers large customization options to the administrator without requiring programming skills. It also integrates with the email system like a charm, without any configuration and the emails are sent very quick. The data structure is efficient and it also gives some interesting automation options.

What do you dislike?

From the admin point of view, I have noticed some limitations for field values. For example I can not use a formula to set a data type field through workflow to display the current date when triggered. Also, the process of designing a template for a document takes time because you have a small area where you see the document you create and you can not use preview features. You just have to save and test it somewhere else every time.

We use workflows to save a lot of time for our employees.

Zoho People review by <span>Arung I.</span>
Arung I.

So far the best Human resource manager app ever

What do you like best?

Because I use other Zoho apps, the user interface is very familiar and easy to use. Connecting it with zoho mail and zoho invoice is so easy and by far the most working human resource app I have ever tested.

What do you dislike?

Some of the unused features such Approvals is not necessarily important for small business.

No app for this for Windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use other Zoho apps for your daily company needs, then this is a must.

Managing payroll, and keep track on my company size versus its efficiency

Zoho People review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

Zoho People makes time cards easy

What do you like best?

The most beneficial part of Zoho People is the ability for employees to clock in and out. I am able to easily run a report to use for payroll.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit confusing for holidays - my employees are part time and get paid based on the hours they are scheduled to work on a holiday - and so far I haven't been able to make it work. So I have to manually add in holiday pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is still growing so there are kinks, but it is great software and a good price point.

We use it only for Payroll - it is great for what we use it for.

Zoho People review by <span>Hope C.</span>
Hope C.

Great Human Resources tool!

What do you like best?

Zoho people is great for tracking different types of time off, logging hours in the office, and keeping track of employee information.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more functions available on the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho offers great customer support! If you have any questions getting set up or about any of the features, give them a call. We've had a great experience working with them.

I work in an all-volunteer office, and Zoho People's function for clocking in and out has been really helpful for creating accountability for when staff members are in and when they're taking time off.

Learning about Zoho People?

* We monitor all Zoho People reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.