Zoho People

Zoho Peoples is an online HRIS that automates all your HR processes.

Work for Zoho People?

Learning about Zoho People?

Zoho People Reviews

Ask Zoho People a Question
Showing 30 Zoho People reviews
Zoho People review by <span>Nicholas S.</span>
Nicholas S.

"Connecting People with People"

What do you like best?

The face that this program is excellent at Connecting People with People is amazing.

What do you dislike?

There are some contact elements that Google contacts has that would be nice if zoho were able to integrate and or develop

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend to other users to take the time to set up all the information coming from other systems and softwares in a simple way like csv or excel files. plain text and manual entry confounds the information too much i would recommend to other users to take the time to set up all the information coming from other systems and softwares in a simple way like csv or excel files. plain text and manual entry confounds the information too much

zoho people has managed to allow us to combine different tasks from different software packages and suites both desktop and browser based in to a single multi functioning platform. this feature alone has saved our company and the people much effort and time now that every process has many more reduced steps

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho People
Zoho People review by <span>Rachel G.</span>
Rachel G.

"Small, compact use for managing people/HR for a small company"

What do you like best?

The pricing structure works for our small business. In fact, with the Zoho People we are currently using the Free version. I am the only one in our small business that needs access to the HR so it worked out well.

For years, I've managed people and HR concerns with Google Drive and Google Sheets. Not the most technical method of doing so, but it worked and was accessible from everywhere I go. I work from home but also from many other locations with my laptop and I loved that access.

A former coworker recommended we check out Zoho products, and Zoho People was my first Zoho product. I like that I can separate my full-time workers from my part-time workers and these two from my contractors. The time in/out function is very helpful, and I especially like the remote/phone app for this feature. Employees can clock in from the field when on service calls.

What do you dislike?

The terminology was a little hard to understand at first. It's more of a converted English, which is understandable as the product is made in a country outside of the USA. There are a good bit of items that I am still learning to use, but I realize there is a lot of customization offered that I just haven't figured out. I wish there were a payroll integration with the product, that would make my HR journey with zoho complete.

Keeping track of employees in a small business. I've used spreadsheets for years but we simply could not afford the big picture HR programs out there, and frankly they were overkill for our five employees. Zoho People is affordable and customizable to use the functions I want.

What Core HR solution do you use?

Zoho People review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"The large customization options that require no coding skills make this app great."

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that it offers large customization options to the administrator without requiring programming skills. It also integrates with the email system like a charm, without any configuration and the emails are sent very quick. The data structure is efficient and it also gives some interesting automation options.

What do you dislike?

From the admin point of view, I have noticed some limitations for field values. For example I can not use a formula to set a data type field through workflow to display the current date when triggered. Also, the process of designing a template for a document takes time because you have a small area where you see the document you create and you can not use preview features. You just have to save and test it somewhere else every time.

We use workflows to save a lot of time for our employees.

Zoho People review by <span>Arung I.</span>
Arung I.

"So far the best Human resource manager app ever"

What do you like best?

Because I use other Zoho apps, the user interface is very familiar and easy to use. Connecting it with zoho mail and zoho invoice is so easy and by far the most working human resource app I have ever tested.

What do you dislike?

Some of the unused features such Approvals is not necessarily important for small business.

No app for this for Windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use other Zoho apps for your daily company needs, then this is a must.

Managing payroll, and keep track on my company size versus its efficiency

Zoho People review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Zoho People makes time cards easy"

What do you like best?

The most beneficial part of Zoho People is the ability for employees to clock in and out. I am able to easily run a report to use for payroll.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit confusing for holidays - my employees are part time and get paid based on the hours they are scheduled to work on a holiday - and so far I haven't been able to make it work. So I have to manually add in holiday pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is still growing so there are kinks, but it is great software and a good price point.

We use it only for Payroll - it is great for what we use it for.

Zoho People review by <span>Hope C.</span>
Hope C.

"Great Human Resources tool!"

What do you like best?

Zoho people is great for tracking different types of time off, logging hours in the office, and keeping track of employee information.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more functions available on the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho offers great customer support! If you have any questions getting set up or about any of the features, give them a call. We've had a great experience working with them.

I work in an all-volunteer office, and Zoho People's function for clocking in and out has been really helpful for creating accountability for when staff members are in and when they're taking time off.

Zoho People review by <span>Swamy P.</span>
Swamy P.

"A reasonable platform for HR management"

What do you like best?

The cloud and mobile platform ahs made our lives easier. We can now track employee checkin and check out locations. It's highly customizable as per our needs and i recommend this app to all.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that we've noticed so far, however there may be a few areas of improvement. The Zoho support team is very responsive and has helped us in smooth transition.

With the help of this app we have successfully overcome the human error aspect.

Zoho People review by <span>David F.</span>
David F.

"Zoho people review"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of very useful features for automating the HR management process, which just makes working wiht the team a whole lot easier

What do you dislike?

There is a steep learning curve and it is not that intuitive, so it takes some time to navigate your way around

Automating all of our HR functions and documentation flow for the team, including reviews and training

Zoho People review by <span>David J.</span>
David J.

"Zoho people by DLJ"

What do you like best?

Affordable and comprehensive i love that i now have an app for my hr needs

What do you dislike?

I like it. Im not a power user but when I use it it helps me stay organized with my small business. I haven't ran into anything I dont like yet.

Trying to do hr as a small business owner can be confusing. With zoho people all myvhr is in one place. Much better than spread sheets. Its secure. Mobile and very accessible.

Zoho People review by <span>Chinaza E.</span>
Chinaza E.

"Very Nice"

What do you like best?

It honestly saves me a lot of stress with the Leave Request and Approval workflows. It also serves as a great director for my company.

What do you dislike?

Well, I think I had some issues navigating around the application, the user interface can be made simpler.

Employee Management

Leave Management

Zoho People review by <span>Olusegun D.</span>
Olusegun D.

"This is so great"

What do you like best?

I love the Analytics features which helps to provide insight for management on staff and organizational process. Also the Performance Appraisal system is go great.

What do you dislike?

The portal has simple drop down but the sub module has too much information that makes it not tot ease to use

HR Automation

Zoho People review by <span>Sherry S.</span>
Sherry S.

"Zoho People Lacks Luster"

What do you like best?

Equipment and Keys assignments are trackable

What do you dislike?

Dashboard is not user friendly. Compared to other HRIS software I have used in other companies, this interface is very clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service only responds to support messages at night, so you do not receive a response for sometimes 12-24 hours

Employee database problems are solved, as there was not a database previously. The convenience of documenting performance and discipline issues in one centralized location

Zoho People review by User

"Zoho People - A Marketer's experience"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. Zoho People is very easy to use and keeps me organized.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike at this time. It is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a solid way to track your PTO and Company data/files!

We are able to keep track of our PTO and requests as well as important company files, such as our employee handbooks.

Zoho People review by <span>Felix A.</span>
Felix A.

"Zoho people the x-ray of our human capital."

What do you like best?

Having at my fingertips every employees information and an open API that allows me to integrate it with my existing HR tools such as our biometric timeclock.

What do you dislike?

The stability and features of the mobile app and the lack of homogeneous development from the rest of the Zoho platform. We currently have deployed about 12 apps from zoho and each one has it's preferences in different places with different icons and words. In general it's hard to get use to one and then track back were each one of the customization menus are.

Our core zoho product is zoho projects, and that one is well used by everyone at the company, when users switch to a different app from the zoho ecosystem that are less used to use then they struggle to find the options. I would suggest to zoho, as have already done in the past, to take ALL of their apps and have a team of interface + usability experts to make look clean, simple and homogeneous. That will take Zoho to a complete different level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do.

HR control, approvals and compliance.

Zoho People review by <span>Zeki D.</span>
Zeki D.

"This is the price/performance king of all HRIS apps"

What do you like best?

Everything included

Great integrations

Zoho suite synergy

Multi languge

Great customization features

Forms and checlists included

What do you dislike?

Learning curve is a bit steep

Clock-in methods are limited

You need to spend time to learn thoroughly

HRIS management of whole company

Zoho People review by <span>Leon  R.</span>
Leon R.

"Zoho people Review"

What do you like best?

-Time management

-Hours tracking

-Internal communication

-Supportive customer care

What do you dislike?

-Lags sometimes

-A lot of things

-takes time to get used to it

-Management of the employee hours

-Tracking of jobs/projects

-Attendance record

Zoho People review by <span>Kyle P.</span>
Kyle P.

"Zoho People is easier to use and has decent functionality."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and navigate around the system.

What do you dislike?

Not much to it. A lot of functionality seems to either not be available beyond a header with no meat to it or requires additional integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide more built in functionality to rival other HRIS systems with ease of use and workflow.

Using it as a HRIS platform and for time keeping.

Zoho People review by <span>Darren S.</span>
Darren S.

"Trial Product - Hoping to Implement Q2"

What do you like best?

I like all the options you have with employees, timetracking etc

What do you dislike?

Again lack of training videos is an issue for us implementing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training Videos PLEASE

That our remote sales reps can be tracked much more effectively.

Zoho People review by <span>Sriman Abimanyu M.</span>
Sriman Abimanyu M.

"The Best HRMS"

What do you like best?

Intuitive UI, User Friendly Device, Lots of Customization options.

What do you dislike?

Payroll System could have been integrated

Recommendations to others considering the product

ONe of the Best HRMS Softwares

Better Organization of Employees, On Time Project Delivery

Zoho People review by <span>Joel C.</span>
Joel C.

"Great Zoho, Great people. "

What do you like best?

Form Customization

Centralized Employee Information

Real-Time Collaboration

What do you dislike?

Mobile App

Leave Management

Attendance Management

Employee Self-Service

Recommendations to others considering the product

YesEncryption of sensitive data at rest

Yes HTTPS for all pages

Access control

Yes Multi-factor authentication options

Data policy

YesData backup in multiple locations/GEO regions

Ineffecient tracking software, old outdated pen and paper style tracking.

This is an all in one system and is very very good!

Zoho People review by <span>Stephanie V.</span>
Stephanie V.

"Highly Recommend!"

What do you like best?

What I really love about Zoho People software is the centralized employee information, everything in one place. I love the real-time collaboration and their customization as well.

What do you dislike?

They need to work on many issues, such as: mobile app, their attendance management and employee self-service.

The system is all in one, so the software is great and very useful.

Zoho People review by User in Computer Software

"good experience all in all"

What do you like best?

the fact that all my employee data is at one place.

What do you dislike?

Its kinda slow sometimes. You are not sure whether your data is being stored or not .

i can track if all employees have logged in for the day or not, their attendance, their working hours etc.

Zoho People review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Zoho People"

What do you like best?

What I like is that you are able to input your vacation days and clock in and out for work.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that It doesn’t always work well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s good once you figure out how to use Zoho people. Can be difficult to figure out and at times you won’t get request or can’t send them.

The problems we are solving is keeping everything in one place when It comes to clocking in and out and asking/approving vacation request.

Zoho People review by <span>Ahmad V.</span>
Ahmad V.

"A very good People management app for any company"

What do you like best?

Self-check-in using mobile. Attendance management.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app needs more facilities and to be more user-friendly

Attendance management is solved. Feedback system is very useful to document feedbacks also instant appreciations.

Zoho People review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Zoho People"

What do you like best?

We like the interface of the software as well as the ease of use. Our employees out in the field will have a much easier time clocking in and out of projects.

What do you dislike?

The customer service/Support does not have a quick response time. It has delayed the decision in our purchase.

We use People for Time and Attendance as well as job costing.

Zoho People review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Exceptional software"

What do you like best?

Perfect for recording clock-in and out ss well as leave tracking.

What do you dislike?

Does not always record lock-in and out times correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very much worth utilizing.

Helps with time management and keeps track of allowed leave time very well.

Zoho People review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"account ex"

What do you like best?

keeps accurate records of my days which keep me on tract

What do you dislike?

i liked the older version better it was easier to use

great record keeping

Zoho People review by Administrator in Import and Export
Administrator in Import and Export

"Great HR tool"

What do you like best?

easy to use , live chat for on-time support , check in & out using mobile app.

What do you dislike?

need more function available in mobile app.

Automation

Zoho People review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Zoho people - User & Admin"

What do you like best?

Time Tracker, Attendance system, Perfromance Management System, Leave and Feeds

What do you dislike?

Customer support has to be improvised and UI can be little better

HRMS

Zoho People review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Zoho People"

What do you like best?

We liked the Employee access feature xxxxxxxx

What do you dislike?

Don't like how it manages time off due. xxxxxxxx

We stopped using it

Learning about Zoho People?

* We monitor all Zoho People reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.