Zoho Projects

Online Project Management Software

Work for Zoho Projects?
Workfront  vs smartsheet  2x

Learning about Zoho Projects?

Zoho Projects Reviews

Ask Zoho Projects a Question
Showing 49 Zoho Projects reviews
Zoho Projects review by <span>Eugenie C.</span>
Eugenie C.

Zoho Project will help you manage your projects

What do you like best?

The program allows you to easily place the information you need about the clients or about the project. You will be able to follow the paid and unpaid hours with the help of the timetable. Also, you can edit documents in real time, which will help you save time. The service allows you to share text files, presentations, tables with the whole team and you can work on them together. The program interface looks like a page in social networks, so you will easily work in it. There is also a deep integration with other Zoho services.

What do you dislike?

I would like, that I could transfer the documents necessary to me in the newly created element. It is difficult to add employees to several projects at once. Mobile version, as for me, a little uncomfortable in the work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to effectively plan your projects, then Zoho Project will help you with it. When you are working with Gantt charts you can see a detailed overview of the progress of your tasks in comparison with your plans.

Our team began to use this service to manage business projects. Zoho Project allows you to coordinate and manage your tasks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Projects
Zoho Projects review by <span>Garret A.</span>
Garret A.

Project Management Tool

What do you like best?

A great platform that gives you good opportunities to work on my tasks. This is a simple project management tool, but it provides all the functions that you need, without the excessive complexity of some programs. You can create your own forms for projects and tasks, allowing you to add and report your desire in which you are interested.

What do you dislike?

There is no way or copying of repetitive projects with all the content and people managing projects. In some browsers, you need to enter the user twice to add them to the notification list by e-mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps to manage my projects and track progress, even when I'm on the road. Time management, analysis of the project workflow and, in the main, correction of errors. Excerpt and communicate with all teams to better understand the past, present and future situations of each project. The standard in which this interface puts everyone, and therefore the whole team can work together as one in synchronization with deadlines, and understand the skills of each and every one, considering the tools of the control panel, task management and errors and permissions. The service also supports the future planning of upcoming projects.

If project management is a problem, then this is something that must definitely be tried once, as it marks the right fields for us at least. Try it yourself and better manage projects.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Zoho Projects review by <span>Nimesh G.</span>
Nimesh G.

A Product that makes project management easy, in so many different ways

What do you like best?

The way zoho allows me to manage teams in different projects. To track their time spent with the planned duration of a task Different chart where I can see the progress of my project and take actions accordingly.

What do you dislike?

Some times its very slow but the kind functionalities it provides litle slowness is something I can bare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a start it can be little confusing but once you use it for a time. Trust me zoho project will become your best friend at work. It helps manege so many things, understanding a true software development process.

Before my company started using zoho. It was very hard to keep track of project milestones and deliveries. Causes and responsible for delay. We were managing everything using excel sheets which was very time consuming. But with the use of zoho now we can create teams within the project manage internal and external tasks. Manage dependencies, keep track of bugs with various custom status. And so many other things which make our life easy at work.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Milan W.</span>
Milan W.

Manage everything just in one klick.

What do you like best?

Much easy to plan, track, and cooperate using the preference project control platform for all our company. I can easily manage all my tasks which is help me to organize complex projects into easily operated units with milestones.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there are big problems or we have the harm with the working process but I guess that this product should be much better work with mobile access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful software which helps you a lot. You will be sure that your team always has access to the new version of all project instrument. I like everything in this solution.

We like to work together with this nice collaboration tool. We can log issues and track them as they fixed and tested. We know how to determine the custom working process and companies rules.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Russell C.</span>
Russell C.

An easy project management tool

What do you like best?

This is a simple project management tool, but provides all the features you need without the overdeveloped complexity of some software. You can create custom forms for projects and tasks, allowing you to add and report on your want you're interested in. Statuses are also configurable with a nice kanban view to make this more than a puritans project tool. The ability to email in tasks to projects is a nice feature allowing you to forward task ideas directly into a proejct.

What do you dislike?

Fairly minor: No tagging option in tasks which would enable easier categorisation and reporting. A task template in applied to all tasks in a project - it would be great if you could vary the task template away from the project default

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to investigate the template and field customisation and taylor statuses to reflect your workflow.

We wanted as single place to store all our 'contributions' regardless of whether they were part of a formal project or recurring operational activities. We also apply 'agile' principles to defining and scoring our tasks and being able to configure a task template to include "Given... When... Then" was key to our choice

Zoho Projects review by <span>Aliza P.</span>
Aliza P.

Clever and rich service.

What do you like best?

The great platform which gives you a good chance to work on my tasks. I also can report my comments to my teamwork. Very good that I can simply add my new task or make new files.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't know what to say. As I don't see any cons. Tools are good, communication very good in real time. Clever and rich service. I like it very much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, my work is much better. Powerful tools which making your working team works more effective. Very fast and functionally service. I recommend it.

I know that everything going well. So I can be out of my office with no stress. We can control our projects. Very open and clear way to track my working progress.

Learning about Zoho Projects?

* We monitor all Zoho Projects reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.