Zoho Projects

Online Project Management Software

Work for Zoho Projects?

Learning about Zoho Projects?

Zoho Projects Reviews

Ask Zoho Projects a Question
Showing 55 Zoho Projects reviews
Zoho Projects review by <span>Eugenie C.</span>
Eugenie C.

"Zoho Project will help you manage your projects"

What do you like best?

The program allows you to easily place the information you need about the clients or about the project. You will be able to follow the paid and unpaid hours with the help of the timetable. Also, you can edit documents in real time, which will help you save time. The service allows you to share text files, presentations, tables with the whole team and you can work on them together. The program interface looks like a page in social networks, so you will easily work in it. There is also a deep integration with other Zoho services.

What do you dislike?

I would like, that I could transfer the documents necessary to me in the newly created element. It is difficult to add employees to several projects at once. Mobile version, as for me, a little uncomfortable in the work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to effectively plan your projects, then Zoho Project will help you with it. When you are working with Gantt charts you can see a detailed overview of the progress of your tasks in comparison with your plans.

Our team began to use this service to manage business projects. Zoho Project allows you to coordinate and manage your tasks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Projects
Zoho Projects review by <span>Garret A.</span>
Garret A.

"Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

A great platform that gives you good opportunities to work on my tasks. This is a simple project management tool, but it provides all the functions that you need, without the excessive complexity of some programs. You can create your own forms for projects and tasks, allowing you to add and report your desire in which you are interested.

What do you dislike?

There is no way or copying of repetitive projects with all the content and people managing projects. In some browsers, you need to enter the user twice to add them to the notification list by e-mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps to manage my projects and track progress, even when I'm on the road. Time management, analysis of the project workflow and, in the main, correction of errors. Excerpt and communicate with all teams to better understand the past, present and future situations of each project. The standard in which this interface puts everyone, and therefore the whole team can work together as one in synchronization with deadlines, and understand the skills of each and every one, considering the tools of the control panel, task management and errors and permissions. The service also supports the future planning of upcoming projects.

If project management is a problem, then this is something that must definitely be tried once, as it marks the right fields for us at least. Try it yourself and better manage projects.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Zoho Projects review by <span>Nimesh G.</span>
Nimesh G.

"A Product that makes project management easy, in so many different ways"

What do you like best?

The way zoho allows me to manage teams in different projects. To track their time spent with the planned duration of a task Different chart where I can see the progress of my project and take actions accordingly.

What do you dislike?

Some times its very slow but the kind functionalities it provides litle slowness is something I can bare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a start it can be little confusing but once you use it for a time. Trust me zoho project will become your best friend at work. It helps manege so many things, understanding a true software development process.

Before my company started using zoho. It was very hard to keep track of project milestones and deliveries. Causes and responsible for delay. We were managing everything using excel sheets which was very time consuming. But with the use of zoho now we can create teams within the project manage internal and external tasks. Manage dependencies, keep track of bugs with various custom status. And so many other things which make our life easy at work.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Milan W.</span>
Milan W.

"Manage everything just in one klick."

What do you like best?

Much easy to plan, track, and cooperate using the preference project control platform for all our company. I can easily manage all my tasks which is help me to organize complex projects into easily operated units with milestones.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there are big problems or we have the harm with the working process but I guess that this product should be much better work with mobile access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful software which helps you a lot. You will be sure that your team always has access to the new version of all project instrument. I like everything in this solution.

We like to work together with this nice collaboration tool. We can log issues and track them as they fixed and tested. We know how to determine the custom working process and companies rules.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Russell C.</span>
Russell C.

"An easy project management tool"

What do you like best?

This is a simple project management tool, but provides all the features you need without the overdeveloped complexity of some software. You can create custom forms for projects and tasks, allowing you to add and report on your want you're interested in. Statuses are also configurable with a nice kanban view to make this more than a puritans project tool. The ability to email in tasks to projects is a nice feature allowing you to forward task ideas directly into a proejct.

What do you dislike?

Fairly minor: No tagging option in tasks which would enable easier categorisation and reporting. A task template in applied to all tasks in a project - it would be great if you could vary the task template away from the project default

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to investigate the template and field customisation and taylor statuses to reflect your workflow.

We wanted as single place to store all our 'contributions' regardless of whether they were part of a formal project or recurring operational activities. We also apply 'agile' principles to defining and scoring our tasks and being able to configure a task template to include "Given... When... Then" was key to our choice

Zoho Projects review by <span>Aliza P.</span>
Aliza P.

"Clever and rich service."

What do you like best?

The great platform which gives you a good chance to work on my tasks. I also can report my comments to my teamwork. Very good that I can simply add my new task or make new files.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't know what to say. As I don't see any cons. Tools are good, communication very good in real time. Clever and rich service. I like it very much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, my work is much better. Powerful tools which making your working team works more effective. Very fast and functionally service. I recommend it.

I know that everything going well. So I can be out of my office with no stress. We can control our projects. Very open and clear way to track my working progress.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Mahfuz A.</span>
Mahfuz A.

"Horrible Customer support, It Drain My Energy, yet they call it project management portal."

What do you like best?

Only thing I like is "Price Point". Without that cheap price i have nothing to like about this product.

What do you dislike?

1. Customer Support, 2. The notification system, 3. Workplace View, 4. No independent control on the subtask. There are a thousand things they can do and yet they don't do those or don't want to. Sometimes they take away featured those are useful within tons of waste features.

We are moving to another vendor.

Another thing is, We requested a call with ZOHO on their features. They replied on my tickets 30 days later and then we set up a call where they agree to show but they did not show up. Customer support is ridiculously bad.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Mehdi A.</span>
Mehdi A.

"Project Management at it's best"

What do you like best?

the best too for planning projects (for non certified project planners or beginners), it allows the division of complex projects in milestones, tasks, and subtasks, and to schedule activities according to deadlines.

It is also good for task monitoring and projects discussion

the best features : Mobile App, project organization, calendar, email integration

What do you dislike?

some minor UI bugs on the web app and the mobile app (but can be fixed or patched), there's no possibility or copying repetitive projects with all the content and people managing the projects (could help gain a lot of time especially on complexe long projects with a lot of milestones and tasks).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best Project Management application quality/price is good.

Projects management and planning, Zoho Projet helps us work together and follow up on project tasks and deadlines. it is also good for planning, tweaking future projects before start

Zoho Projects review by <span>Jessica B.</span>
Jessica B.

"Love Using Zoho Projects for Keeping Me Organized"

What do you like best?

I really like the complexity of the program in terms of the multi-layers (i.e. Projects, Groups, Tasklists, Tasks, etc.), but I also enjoy how it's simple enough for anyone to be able to learn how to use the software. I enjoy that we can track the progress of our projects and can also assign specific projects to certain users. Being able to add comments, documents,

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't put templates in folders. I am always hesitant to creating multiple templates because it bogs down and clutters the template page, and most of my coworkers do not need the templates that I create.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend users to complete a 'trial and error' process. The software can take a bit to get used to, and you want to figure out the best way to cater the site to meet your company's needs. Play with the tasks, the tasklists, assigning projects, and tracking your progress. It may help to hold a company training session to introduce the software and ask any questions you may have.

We are solving issues such as lack of documentation, inability to prioritize, inability to track the progress of projects, etc. Our team is now able to be on the same page about every project, and are able to access the software from anywhere, at any time. It allows us to be consistent with our work and holds people accountable.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Kristy F.</span>
Kristy F.

"Confusing and Un-necessary"

What do you like best?

I do not like this software at all. It's good for making notes for myself and recording deadlines, but that's all i Ultimately use it for.

What do you dislike?

I took the training course, and the person who hosted it was so boring, I couldn't even pay attention. I got nothing out of it. On top of it, using a system like this might be useful if you have a bunch of people who sit around all day and do nothing but enter in projects and benchmarks on the projects, otherwise, I would rather send an email.

Accountability, project management.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Hannah H.</span>
Hannah H.

"Zoho Projects Review"

What do you like best?

Zoho has a simple and elegant interface making it easy to find what you are looking for. It's a great way to log time and view projects over a long period of time.

What do you dislike?

It's not always easy to attach images in the comments section and there does not yet seem to be an efficient way to sort of hand off a project to another person without it already showing up on their calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems that this tool might be more beneficial for smaller businesses but, if you work for a large corporation I think there are additional needs that need to be met in order to keep a company of such a large scale organized properly.

It is easier to distribute hours per project to different people because you can easily see how long someone is working on a project for and how many hours a week they are dedicating to each task.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Tiffany B.</span>
Tiffany B.

"Great ticketing system for small teams"

What do you like best?

Managing tickets is really easy, as well as sending notifications to multiple people at once. It's a great product for a team that did not have a useful ticketing system beforehand. You can Follow a ticket to get updates as it moves along with other coworkers.

What do you dislike?

The ability to copy a project so all of the same users are in it would be nice, instead of having to make a new one from scratch and re-add people. The built in ticket statuses are not as good as they could be, but you can go and add custom ones that fit your needs. In some browsers, you need to type in a user twice to add them to the email notification list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not using a ticketing system, this is a great tool to get your feet wet without committing to a more expensive project like Jira. It's very suited for a company with multiple projects and clients.

General ticketing for client projects at an agency. We had a very clunky system beforehand and this has made it so much easier to check on a project's status if it's not assigned to you. This has really made us much more efficient and I'm not sure how we were able to work so well on projects before it.

Zoho Projects review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Zoho Projects"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zoho Projects is that I am able to input all of my tasks for myself and my team into one portal. I am also able to comment on the tasks and see their productivity or ask them questions and input information. We are also able to to put a die date on there and it tells us what tasks are overdue.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Zoho Projects is that I don't always get notifications when I have been assigned something or when someone has left me a comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for training if you do not understand how to use it. It is very efficient, but can be confusing at times with everything going on.

The business problem that we are solving with Zoho Projects is that we are able to have all of our tasks in one portal. Along with that we are able to create forums and have all of our notes and are able to contribute in one portal.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Shaival C.</span>
Shaival C.

"Good project management tool"

What do you like best?

The way in which you are able to add users, track milestones and tasks. It is really efficient in tracking bugs as well.

What do you dislike?

Not able to bifurcate between logged hours across multiple users who would have been deleted previously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If managing projects is a problem, then this is something that should definitely be tried once as it ticks the right boxes for us atleast. Do try it out for yourself and manage projects better.

It really helps in getting the team on the same page with regards to the status of a project and makes sure nothing falls into gaps.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Megan B.</span>
Megan B.

"Easy to use but needs some updates to be great"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. Create a task, add it to a project and boom, you are done. There are many different ways to organize groups, projects and tasks.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to see exactly what your team is working on at one glance. The dashboard is unorganized and it needs some added features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho projects is good for a team. If you need a project management system for a one man show, I do not recommend zoho as it has too many features and is too expensive. Before creating your system within zoho, discuss with your team how you want to organize. At first, our team was very unorganized because we didn't have a system to adding projects and tasks to Zoho. Once we created task templates, it was easy to start a project and know who was assigned what task from the beginning. I highly recommend taking advantage of the templates.

We are able to easily assign tasks and see where we are with projects through the task trackers. We are able to keep documents within projects and edit them within zoho, a great feature.

Zoho Projects review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Capable, but seems backwards compared to "sexier" solutions"

What do you like best?

I like that Zoho Projects is part of a larger suite of Zoho products that I also use.

What do you dislike?

Zoho products in general, including Zoho Projects, seem to be built to serve the company rather than the users. The underlying architecture doesn't seem to change in favor of best practices and users and their growing needs through the years. Asking how to do specialized things that ought to be able to be done via the API results in "the system specification doesn't allow that" types of answers. I've patiently waited for "system specifications" to change over several years, but they haven't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm kind of locked into Zoho for now until I find a way out. Find a different solution if you can.

I'm using Zoho products to run my business, primarily Zoho Books. Its benefit is to keep all my accounting in sync with projects, timesheets, etc.

Zoho Projects review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Gets The Job Done, But Clunkily"

What do you like best?

Zoho allows for collaboration between different departments, and pages are accessible.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the interface is clunky and it is difficult to find documents. We place our documents in pages, and it takes several clicks to get there. The chat app isn't great, and tagging people doesn't always work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gets the job done, just make sure everybody is up to speed on the weird paths it takes to get somewhere.

We use it for inter-departmental communication. I work for an advertising company, so I place the documents with my copy in pages for the designers to grab. It does the job just fine, but the interface is awkward.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Ron Oliver C.</span>
Ron Oliver C.

"My Lover"

What do you like best?

100% loving and good for startup team like me. I really recommend this app to all because of flexibility and support.

What do you dislike?

The support is really good but there are times that they have more than 24 hours response time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Budget Friendly and needs for you to take time to learn the system and worth it.

The app solve my entire problem on improvements on project escalation and management.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Deeanna M.</span>
Deeanna M.

"So quik and nice Software"

What do you like best?

It allows to work with tasks and documents, communicate with colleagues in the comments. It is possible to quickly and easily add statuses, messages, tasks or files.I like it.

What do you dislike?

Till now i don't see things which i will not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely you should try. it's really functionally rich service. A convenient system for working together in real time.

Its helps to manage my projects and keep track of progress even as I am on the go.

Zoho Projects review by <span>sven d.</span>
sven d.

"Freedom and flexibility"

What do you like best?

The freedom to navigate and do easily what you want in different views without clicking additional steps. This interface is very user friendly offering flexible choices so you don't get misled and well managed for optimum performance. Also the minimalist concept of the application which makes it I think one of the best tools in the market. The way this introduces new features is coll too. As another good point of this tool is developing its features so rapidly from time to time.

What do you dislike?

Some minor UI issues are there in Chrome, which should be fixed. ie when you open the bug view and re-size chrome browser, the view disappears. That's the only thing I encountered so far, nothing to else that I dislike though. Honestly the interface is not very attractive, i would prefer a little bit graphically pleasing display of details as well as adding more customization to the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best project management tool in the market.

Time management, Project workflow analysis and mainly bug-fixing. Exposure and communication with all teams to a better understanding of the past,present and future situations of each and every project. The standard in which this interface puts everyone and so all of a team can work together as one in sync to deadlines and as well as understanding each and everyone's skills by looking at the dashboard, task management and bug reporting and resolving tools. It also supports well future planning of upcoming projects too.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Aryn K.</span>
Aryn K.

"Good product with some flaws"

What do you like best?

The interface is clean and easy to use. I also appreciate the flexibility in how I set up projects. The time tracking is very efficient and we use it heavily. The bug tracker is also very useful. The key function that made us choose Zoho over another platform was recurring tasks. Those are a must for us, and most other products lack that option.

What do you dislike?

The template could use some work. I'd like to be able to carry over document folders and some key users when I set up a new product. Failing that, user groups, so I could add an entire team to a project at once. Also, the interface to add users to projects is terrible. We have over 100 projects, and it takes a long time to add someone to multiple projects at once because the list is not alphabetized or organized in any way.

We would also like to see RTF comments and the ability to sort comments from newest to oldest, especially on recurring tasks. Finally, the ability to carry over followers on recurring tasks is a gap that needs to be resolved.

We were looking to replace Central Desktop. Zoho has several similarities to our old system, which made the transition easier. The advantages of Zoho for us are price, stability, and robust time tracking.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Vivek J.</span>
Vivek J.

"Zoho projects is a blessing for startups and small businesses!"

What do you like best?

Zoho's freemium model is a boon for startups like ourselves. The fact that it supports project management principles of both waterfall and kanban style, it has given me the flexibility to design my project plans for different teams accordingly. We use it for bug tracking, project milestone management, and task allocation. It's amazing.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to get around the notification settings. It sends an email for every new bug, update etc. It could be just me that I haven't been able to find the right settings but the number of notification emails could flood your mailbox sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, I am sure it wont disappoint you.

We are a SaaS product company ourselves. For us staying on top of our product development and milestones is critical because everything is tied with the product release cycle - new revenue, costs and everything else. Zoho has helped us immensely in that direction and by removing limitation on the number of seats for free package, I am able to get my entire team to report and stay up to date through Zoho projects.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Amit S.</span>
Amit S.

"Zoho Projects - Full featured, breezy and outstanding customer service"

What do you like best?

Oh - we think Zoho is setting new benchmarks in providing customer service and that too on a great product. This shows that these guys do not slacken. There is super quick phone, email as well as chat support from within the program. And after about 5 interactions, you know that the person providing support knows the product very well. Other than that we like Zoho projects because apart from full featured task management, their time logging features are comprehensive and you can log time in so many convenient ways. Their resource balance scale feature is an absolute delight. We strongly recommend Zoho Projects for anyone who wants to make their life easier. The entries are fast and with very minor lags if at all.

What do you dislike?

We are tired of reviews which HAVE TO SAY something that is NOT to be liked. We dont agree. So - we are happy with what we have and more than happy to gloss over any minor irritants - though we do not find any so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rev up your user interface and customer support.

Project Management of Online Marketing Services. These come along with 100's of dependent tasks. It has helped us processize the workflow, cut down on many unwanted conversations and meetings. And it helps us ensure that we complete ALL the tasks planned for a project.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Darren H.</span>
Darren H.

"Excellent software"

What do you like best?

Time tracking, task management, forums, dashboard, project schedule / Gantt charts, allowing clients to access it

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have a form builder feature, which we could really do with.

Also, I'd like to be able to customise the first page as we don't th No the Feed is very useful. I'd like to be able to drag project overview widgets showing the progress (% complete) of chose projects on a dashboard type page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A powerful project management tool that integrates nicely with Zoho CRM. A nice Interface that is easy to use.

Time tracking, knowing how much to bill clients for

Task management

Keeping track of projects

Zoho Projects review by <span>Bryan B.</span>
Bryan B.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The software is friendly and easy to start, yet there are multiple levels allowing for continued user growth. The pricing is sensible for teams without varied levels of participation.

What do you dislike?

The google docs function is there but doesn't work quite right, at least as far as I can determine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get started. As you play, you'll learn better functionality.

Project management and Gantt chart implementation.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Jessica A.</span>
Jessica A.

"Project management with Zoho "

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of Zoho projects and how easy it is for my team and me to use the software to track our hours and different projects.

What do you dislike?

I don’t even use half the stuff you can even use on Zoho. So I wish we could only pay for the project management side of it.

Easy to use and easy for us to track how many hours each of us are doing on each task assigned to us. It solves the problem of having to self-track your time.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Kyle P.</span>
Kyle P.

"Zoho Projects review"

What do you like best?

This is an easy way to keep all information in one place. We also like this because we can give access to our clients so they can see what is going on at a glance.

What do you dislike?

That I get emails everytime a change is made even if it is an account that has nothing to do with me. This might be a set up thing on our end, but that is the most annoying thing about Zoho people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly it works well. My only complaint is I have to login in separately from Zoho CRM and it would be nice if I could access it within the CRM system.

Project management for our clients and communication among staff.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Kristina B.</span>
Kristina B.

"Great Project Manager Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to integrate all of our clients and create templates to upload every time a new client joins. This allows me to add multiple in a short amount of time and stay organized with them all. I put all of the client information in for all employees to view and this leaves no confusion for any parties.

What do you dislike?

There can be service issues from time to time when the system goes down. This is the main form of management we use so it slows us down. But it's rare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

No business problems at this time. The benefits are the overall productivity.

Zoho Projects review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great project management tool!"

What do you like best?

I loved how simple and to the point of a project management platform this is. I loved how they integrate other systems to their own making use even more efficient and needed for a business. The value was also very nice and we wouldn't think twice about buying this over other brands.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how to feel secure and have bug tracking it costs so much more. This difference in price is a little steep. Another thing we noticed was the ability to drag and drop could be added or even quick buttons to ease efficiency.

We are trying to find a good platform to managemet our workspace and develop our company when doing audits and other projects.

Zoho Projects review by <span>A H.</span>
A H.

"Why ZOHO is awesome!"

What do you like best?

The ability to have my team connected and informed has been a huge benefit of Zoho Projects. We were communicating with email, and there was a tendency for projects and tasks to get lost or forgotten. I love the ability to have all communication related to the project in one place and visible to the entire team. The capability to edit documents in real time is a great time saver and prevents the download-update-upload cycle we were forced to use with our previous software. We also use the Gantt chart for keeping up with all of our timelines.

What do you dislike?

The facebook style user interface is not for everyone. Some of our "more mature" users find navigating the software somewhat confusing. I especially don't like that the documents uploaded in Dashboard or Forums don't appear on the "Documents" tab of the project. I would like the Gantt chart to have additional personalization features like the ability to color code tasks by department and have task dates auto-sync when a preceding task is changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get the training you need. Zoho support is fantastic and responsive! Don't be afraid to really dig in and understand the features in Zoho. It will just make for a better experience. Plus you'll make the tool more powerful for your organization.

We manage all our projects in Zoho. We are a large manufacturing company with many packaging projects going at once. Many teams are in motion at once, from R&D to Design, to Production, to Purchasing. ZOHO keeps us all linked and informed. We can keep tabs on the projects as they move through various departments and track input from team members all in one place.

We also have a valuable history of the project when it comes time to review our performance after the project is complete.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Hansa S.</span>
Hansa S.

"Simple & Easy, yet Effective Zoho Projects"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and super smart features that make project management very easy

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the list view goes wonky when a task is updated 100% from the list. Also we need to scroll right to the top to use the filter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an efficient yet no hassles free system this is it. Loaded with sensible features and very easy to use.

We manage all our projects plus internal compliance on Zoho. It great to ensure that work is tasked and assigned and there is no miscommunication and blame games. It helps create a environment of responsible ownership of work rather than a boss culture, where only the boss knows everything

Zoho Projects review by <span>Prerak T.</span>
Prerak T.

"Nice product for a professional"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is allowing 25 contacts on free plan. Which is enough for get used to the product as a freelancer and it gives nice platform for startups too to boost up their accounting and sales management.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike in particular but the overall web experience could be improved. I found it sluggy sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

When I started using this I was working in a design agency and I just loved helping clients better with this product. I know what is going and at what stage + how much contribution a particular client makes to our total revenue.

Zoho Projects review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Project Mangagement using Zoho"

What do you like best?

It allows to keep track of tasks which are pending and also the percentage of task completed. We can retrieve the number of hours taken to complete a certain project which may help in billing the customer.

What do you dislike?

Changes from a certain window or tab does not always reflect in the overall report of the project.

The login screen https://www.zoho.com/login.html takes a longer time to load.

Create tasks of the project and update the efforts made to accomplish the task. I can keep track the number of hours I work every day and what were the kind of tasks which took a longer time to complete.

Zoho Projects review by Administrator in Computer Software

"fun"

What do you like best?

it keeps tasks organized and timelines organized. i can check on projects and make new tasks for people that need them. i can keep track of my employees doing the tasks and get updates through the comments

What do you dislike?

i dont' like how when you close a task you can't read any comments that were written. you get in trouble when the tasks aren't closed in time even thought you can make the timeline yourself.

we can stay on schedule and keep projects moving at a constant speed

Zoho Projects review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"It gets the job done!"

What do you like best?

For a team comprised of only a few members, this was a relatively functional way to keep all of our different projects for every line of business in the organization straight and organized.

What do you dislike?

The hierarchy of task/event/project/project group organization was sometimes confusing to navigate; however, the overall total organizational intent of the project management software was visible in majority of the way things were organized.

On a small team that worked with so many different lines of business on a daily basis, this project management software was impendingly crucial in maintaining task accountability among team members and provided the opportunity to generate reports to supervisors and managers based on requests for status updates.

Zoho Projects review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Good Project Management Tool for Simple to Medium Projects"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The application has a simple hierarchy that most non-technical businesses could use to manage their projects.

What do you dislike?

Complex, interrelated projects are not achievable in the current application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for small to medium sized projects. If you are looking at larger, enterprise level projects, I would say look at other applications.

One or our companies has started using this to manage their internal business projects. It is a better way to run projects and helped them move away from multi-tool communications and tracking.

Zoho Projects review by User

"Great project management software"

What do you like best?

Its a great software to plan project activities, assign work, manage resources and collaborate with team members

What do you dislike?

Dashboard could be much more simpler. For example, when some graph doesn't have data to show, it can be hidden rather than showing empty data.

Zoho Projects gives you the added advantage of several other Zoho apps and third party apps through seamless integrations.

Zoho Projects review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Good tool for group projects"

What do you like best?

Wide range of options to help you assign tasks and monitor progress on group projects.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that there are too many options for some types of work. For example, we never use "Issues" on projects, but are unable to remove it from the toolbar.

We're working across departments on the same projects with Zoho, allowing better workflow.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Deepak A.</span>
Deepak A.

"Simple and sophisticated"

What do you like best?

We use zoho for almost everything. It's project management is super easy. Timesheets are easily manageable. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

It's still evolving. So, security and workflow is still primitive.

We are a big team and requires project and task management. It's super easy with zoho

Zoho Projects review by <span>Sarah S.</span>
Sarah S.

"A bit clunky"

What do you like best?

Easy to edit descriptions, task lists are very convenient, and tracking time and percentage complete is easy.

What do you dislike?

Right when I get used to the UI, major changes are made, and they’re often not intuitive. Recently, the comment section was changed and you couldn’t see the most recent comments without expanding all.

Communication between teams is better.

Zoho Projects review by <span>David J.</span>
David J.

"Zoho Projects Review by DLJ"

What do you like best?

Very versatile and easy to use with lots of ways to view your project

What do you dislike?

I actually like everything so far. However I don't budget with this productbut if i did that would be a drawback

Implementation of multiple small and medium sized projects.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Karen S.</span>
Karen S.

"Great Across Our Organization"

What do you like best?

Everyone has access, no one is doing double work.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app is limited, can't do much with it.

We are making some transitions on multiple levels in many different departments. This has kept us on track and organized. Management is up to date and informed. Everyone is on track and no one is doing double work or wasting time doing something someone already did. Using for small and large projects.

Zoho Projects review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Useful for Tracking Tasks"

What do you like best?

Ability to share information with colleagues, add and assign tasks.

What do you dislike?

Would like for there to be a clear path to adding Project deadlines to my calendar so I could get alerts without logging in to the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good collaboration tool, as well as good for tracking personal projects and progress. Different views are helpful, more intuitive than some other programs I have tried for the same purpose.

With a company that is 100% remote, this is very useful for collaborating on projects and tracking progress without sending emails or instant messages.

Zoho Projects review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Keeps you organized"

What do you like best?

User friendly platform allowing you to get the job done quickly. Easily keeps all your products aligned through the entire zoho suite offering varying softwares for all needs.

What do you dislike?

Less high customize tools than some of the other products out there. Very time consuming to input and remember to go back and check off all tasks upon completion (internal problem, not the fault of the software)

Keeping all of my tasks organized and in one place. Reminders help me be ahead of deadlines.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Edmilson A.</span>
Edmilson A.

"Amazing project control"

What do you like best?

The Zoho Projects has a friendly and intuitive interface. In addition to presenting appropriate tools for quick visualization of the project status . Currently.

What do you dislike?

The tool could provide more resources to the development of forums.

I use Zoho Projects in consulting projects and integration between our consultants and clients is generating excellent results.

Zoho Projects review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Zoho Projects is essential "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, Calendar, Dashboards. I have used several project management suits but I like this one the best.

What do you dislike?

Not able to se overall time in reports if time is added to task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

Project management, Video production.

Zoho Projects review by <span>Vitaliy S.</span>
Vitaliy S.

"Good price"

What do you like best?

Good for the price. Useful program. Helps with projects

What do you dislike?

It is hard to use initially. New design is hard to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cheap product

We are creating timelines for clients

Zoho Projects review by <span>Nicholas M.</span>
Nicholas M.

"Integrated Project Management Software"

What do you like best?

It is a part of the Zoho Suite of products

What do you dislike?

Kanban is not default view, issue status not automatically updated when PR merged in github or deployed by CI.

Tracking development of SaaS software

Zoho Projects review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use project management software"

What do you like best?

The ability to add tasks and communicate with team members on individual tasks

What do you dislike?

The inability to forecast availability based on tasks

Management of projects has become easier since using Zoho project. We are able to finish in time and under budget using this software.

Zoho Projects review by Administrator

"Great Project Management Solution"

What do you like best?

Gantt chart integration is especially helpful for overviewing and managing project timelines during executive update meetings.

What do you dislike?

Only real complaint is not being able to minimize fonts to allow for more data one a single webpage.

The best benefit is being able to easily view and modify project timelines and status via the gantt chart view.

Zoho Projects review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Simple, straightforward project management software"

What do you like best?

Simple, straightforward interface and integration with other Zoho projects.

What do you dislike?

The software can sometimes get in a bit of a muddle. Versioning control / rollback facility would be useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it and compare to the competition. Whilst not perfect I suspect this will fulfil many users needs.

Project management across multiple teams and individuals including task allocation.

Zoho Projects review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Zoho projects"

What do you like best?

User friendly and easy to share with other stakeholders

What do you dislike?

nothing, the tool is self explaining for all

Recommendations to others considering the product

will encourage other users to try this system

Multi functional project with different action owners and time lines

Zoho Projects review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Robust Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Ease to manage the short task, milestone, internal and external discussion.

What do you dislike?

Mobile application should have delete functionality. As of user can not delete anything using mobile application.

Gratefull tool to communicate with client for short task to get clarification.

Zoho Projects review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Zoho projects a bit confusing"

What do you like best?

Can collaborate with clients and track all projects

What do you dislike?

Not very user friendly and very hard to find things

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make this much more user friendly

Collaboration with clients

Zoho Projects review by Consultant

"ZP"

What do you like best?

Signup process is somewhat smooth

User interface and user experience is relatively okay

What do you dislike?

Adding projects is a bit confusing

Assigning teams to projects and tasks was a bit painful

PRoject management

Learning about Zoho Projects?

* We monitor all Zoho Projects reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.