Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Zoho Recruit

(630 reviews)

Zoho Recruit takes in-house recruiting to a whole new level. Make your work uncomplicated by sourcing, tracking and hiring your talent - all from one place.

Work for Zoho Recruit?

Learning about Zoho?

Zoho Recruit Reviews

Showing 645 Zoho reviews
Zoho review by Veerin A.
Veerin A.

"Exactly the ATS what we were looking for"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit's features like Candidate management, Resume parser, Client & contact management, integration with RingCentral, with multiple job-boards, and with G-suite were almost exactly what we were looking for. The user interface and options are so user-friendly that post sign-up, our team has been using the product effortlessly without the need for any user training. There are extensive training material available on Zoho's repository for those features and fuctionality that aren't straight-forward.

What do you dislike?

This one's really difficult to answer. There is hardly anything that I dislike so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product if you're looking to implement an efficient recruitment process with a vision to scale up in the near future.

As a startup in the IT recruitment space, we were scouting for a product that could help us with implementing our recruitment process systematically. It was imperative for us to get the right start. Our management was clear that if we started with spreadsheets, while we are a small team, it would become a part of the company's culture. Moving away from an established pattern was always going to be a challenge especially once we start adding more recruiters to the team. We had a mandate that we needed to implement a software-driven approach to recruitment driving efficiencies for our team as well as for our clients.

After doing some research online, we zeroed in on Zoho Recruit. Based on multiple independent user reviews on various websites and forums, Zoho seemed to be a hot favourite amongst businesses, both small and big.

Zoho Recruit has become an integral part of our business, and we would recommend it to other startups who are looking to improve their efficiencies and streamline their recruitment process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Recruit
Zoho review by Erica W.
Erica W.

"Zoho Recruit for the win!!!"

What do you like best?

I like the blueprint the best. You can fully customize your hiring process and automate it. As a solopreneur, I was very hesitant to really recruit applicants for my organization. Zoho Recruit has alleviated most of my concerns. I'm very excited to implement this software into my organization. It's like having a whole back office support system at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

I've only been using the software for a week and a half, I guess the only thing I can say I don't dislike so far is the ability to have more than one assessment to send to applicants. I talked to support and they actually said its something they are working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's amazing, if you just spend some time setting up the software it will work wonders for you.

Automating my hiring process, I do not have a lot of time to run my business and I needed something to give me some of my time back. With Zoho Recruit, the system pretty much runs itself and the things that I have to do that Zoho can't do, well I was able to set up tasks to remind myself that it needs to be done.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

Zoho review by Ajay G.
Ajay G.

"Zoho Recruit -A simple and efficient recruiting solution"

What do you like best?

Zoho recruit provides a proper workflow for a recruiting company. The features like resume parsing, automated job board posting, customized company careers pages, resume storage, and interview scheduling helps us to reduce the work of Front office and Back office. The transparency in Zoho recruit saves our time a lot. Tracking of the recruitment process is very easy. Using the blueprint feature helps us to make the process smoother and clear to all. Zoho recruit reduces the involvement of the recruiter.

What do you dislike?

I needed to automate the use of Source Booster when a Job Opening is added. This feature is not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should give a try once.

Earlier in our process, we used to send JD to the candidate through E-Mail and seek his interest for the same. Now as we associate any candidate with the Job Opening, an email is sent automatically to the candidate describing the Job Opening, also a link to seek his interest. Email also contains the link of form for the referral candidates.

Zoho review by Gertrudis G.
Gertrudis G.

"Zoho recruit is my own recruitment agency."

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit Streamlines my work in the human resources department of VASQUEZ Automotive and I love that, I also like that it is easy to use and has a technical support attentive to solve any question or problem that is presented through a chat in alive.

What do you dislike?

Actually until now I have nothing negative to mention about Zoho, because since it was implemented in the company where I work it has worked well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you belong to the human resources team of an organization and you are looking for software that allows you, offer jobs, apply a filter to select the best candidates, schedule interviews and much more I recommend you zoho recruit.

Zoho Recruit has benefited me since, since we started to implement this software in automotive Vásquez, the process of selection and hiring of personnel has been much more efficient and my work has become really easier, since this program allows me to make a better selection of the postulates to a certain post, helping me throughout the recruitment process from the publication of job advertisements, the reception of candidates, the interview planning until the final hiring.

Zoho review by Dylan C.
Dylan C.

"The best Recruiting system on the market."

What do you like best?

The Zoho Recruit team is amazing. They are constantly on the cutting edge with all of the integrations. Unlike other companies they are actually developing direct integrations rather than forcing organizations to go through Zapier or the many different integration providers just to have what you need to function as a whole.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that we dislike about it. We recommend the platform to everyone we talk to.

Between the vast amount of application job sites and then the actual processing of an applicant has always seemed disjointed. And then to top it off then there is the onboarding side of HR. Zoho Recruit is integrated with every major job applicant site or service, integrated with one of the Nations best background check companies, and then the integration directly into Zoho People makes it one quick easy solution for all HR processes.

Zoho review by Maiko S.
Maiko S.

"Highly customizable & efficient software"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit is perfect for any agency or in-house recruiter that is looking to streamline their processes, automate interview scheduling and posting to job boards.

Zoho made our live easier and it's very easy to onboard new team members, the software is generally quite easy to understand and most things can be customized and tailored to our specific recruitment appraoch. One of the best features is that Zoho Recruit gives you access to Indeed's CV database, which allows us to quickly scan for new potential candidates.

What do you dislike?

The onboarding was rather difficult as there is two nearly identical versions of Zoho Recruit: A EU Version & an international version. It wasn't clear that we signed up to the international version & we had to manually move things over, without much assistance from the Zoho support.

It would be great to have a plugin for Linkedin to easily import LinkedIn profiles into the Zoho database

Managing our recruitment process & pushing our job adverts to popular recruitment platforms to increase applications

Zoho review by Anna A.
Anna A.

"Best Recruiter CRM"

What do you like best?

Quality Parsing of resumes & scheduling

What do you dislike?

No Cons. I really don't like LinkedIn's CRM or Big Bill ... and ACT! has gone buy the wayside, even though it was great in 2006 when it used to work on my Sony Treo Phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Recruit solved a major time problem for me ... I do not have time to scour all these resumes. So, I am easily able to add all this resume data and quickly pick the top candidates. Quality Parsing of resumes & scheduling. Zoho allows for both customization and scaling for firms of varying sizes. Obviously the free version is limited...but fully functional.

Zoho review by David R.
David R.

"Great scale-able feature set"

What do you like best?

Zoho offers a remarkably flexible set of features that allows for both customization and scaling for firms of varying sizes. Obviously the free version is limited...but fully functional.

What do you dislike?

Very little but if I want to get picky the product is available individually or as part of a bundled software package. To me the bundle (Zoho One) is amazing in it's overall value but not easy to master or understand from an integration perspective

Recommendations to others considering the product

In comparison to Act or other systems I have used (I'm past founder of a 100 person search firm). We were using a program called Adapt on a 100 seat Citrix thin client back in 1997 or so) it has the benefit of a seperate candidate tracking program (recruit) and a full CRM...personally I think this is much better and more flexible once you have the interface sorted out to meet your needs

I currently use both recruit and CRM and am planning on trialing the complete suite ...

Zoho review by Jitendra L.
Jitendra L.

"Zoho Recruit Review for New Entrepreneurs in Staffing Industry"

What do you like best?

Zoho provides multiple functionalities and can help you streamline the entire hiring process. We as a staffing agency are flooded with client requirements and candidate resumes. zoho helps us streamline the entire process.

What do you dislike?

Although the entire is simple and easy to use but there are small functionalities for which you have to either watch tutorials or go through via trial & error. I would suggest whenever a new functionality is opened Zoho should display if the user would want to go through a tutorial for that functionality. Parser can be made more intelligent. People use multiple formats creating the resume specially in indian context. hence the parser can be made more intelligent to extract accurate details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are confused with a lot of candidate profiles and a lot of vacant positions, then Zoho recruit is the best way to go. Being cloud based it is accessible 24X7 through mobile apps and desktop. You can automate and streamline the entire hiring process for your firm. It is also cost effective when compared to other such solutions in the market.

We are a new staffing agency and sometimes it is difficult to keep a track of client requirements, and candidate profiles. With the help of Zoho recruit, we streamline the entire process of hiring. We are able to keep the track of all client positions, and also tag multiple candidates for multiple positions. It makes the process very easy for us to have a clear picture of where our business is heading.

Zoho review by Matthias K.
Matthias K.

"a challenge but a good challenge"

What do you like best?

The modular konzept. Even i havent not understand everything so far. But you can do almost anything with it. Is already an amazing software. You can see that there is a lot of brain in it.

What do you dislike?

The complexität is a big challenge. I think the Most of the Producers from that Solution are programmer but not user in the recruiting business. We have Employees they need a really good introducing and we would love to have more manuals for the ... how you say? ZOHO for Dummys will by fine

we have a huge workflow with more than 70 process steps. There are authorities and institutions involved, there are many documents needed and just over 70 steps to work for each applicant. The Pipline has only 10 points, is unfortunately still dependent on placements. It's all too close, but we're still trying to fix a solution with ZOHO.

Zoho review by Thomas C.
Thomas C.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I loved being able to simply upload all my candidates.

Shortlisting and emailing was easy.

All the search filtering is great and being able to tag each candidate was perfect for what I need.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I dislike about Recruit is some fields being mandatory, also the data export to excel was a little confusing, would love it if they added a simple export button on the Candidates page.

Would also love to be able to see 100 candidates at a time only cause I'm working with large data

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go, I tried a few others but the interface and integration was perfect for what we needed~

I had over 1000 candidates to sort through shortlist and recruit from, Zoho Recruit allowed me to do that very simply.

Zoho review by Kornelia B.
Kornelia B.

"Trial Version Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the intuitive outline, clear and precise layout and the fact that Recruit is combined with many other features which I can use with regards to my work - campaigns, marketing, docs, job board function, email and it's integration with other systems. GDPR compliance function seems to be working at present already, also communication with regards to that and support - although only via email for me now- is good, quick and informative.

What do you dislike?

I appreciate the fact that there is Staffing Agency and Enterprise/ Corporate version - however, I am wondering what would be and is the best suited for the freelancers - headhunters working on their own. Would be good to have the specially dedicated solution there, taking specific of this work into consideration separately.

Integration of different modules works well for me. I realized the benefits of automatization while working on my own especially.

Zoho review by David G.
David G.

"Great Experience of the Trial"

What do you like best?

The site is quite easy to use and looks like it will integrate well with other sites, when fully implemented this will be a fantastic system for my HR team going forward. Also with it being Cloud based it makes it far easier than on machine software to keep up to date.

What do you dislike?

I am not far enough into the trial to have found anything that I dislike. The worst I could say is that some options in the setup are awkward to find, so the initial set up was a little slower than I would have preferred, but once set up it was very easy to use.

Additionally, some of features are not yet fully implemented, so I am unable to fully test before deployment.

It is a very involved process to customize the Zoho recruit system to be exactly how we want it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you want Zoho to do for you before you start, there are so many options you can get lost in deciding what you want to include.

Regardless of your company size, Zoho Recruit brings the entire recruitment process together in one easy to use package and allows for a more streamlined approach to hiring.

We are using Zoho to unify all our recruitment. We currently only have our email system to track all out candidates which is not efficient and the use of Zoho should make the system more streamlined and easy to use for my HR team.

Zoho review by Louise K.
Louise K.

"Testing it on the moment and like it so far"

What do you like best?

Til now it provides multiple functionalities and can help me streamline the hiring process. As a staffing agency we get a lot of client requirements and candidate resumes. Hope zoho can helps us streamline the entire process.

What do you dislike?

Although the entire is simple and easy to use but there are small functionalities for which you have to either watch tutorials or go through via trial & error. This take often more time than I was hoping for.

I am still in the testing face, but this it what I hope to solve. To keep track of all client positions, and also tag multiple candidates for multiple positions, to makes the process easy for us and have a clear picture of where our business is heading.

Zoho review by Simon B.
Simon B.

"Why were going with Zoho Recruit"

What do you like best?

Very Intuitive design and it integrates with other zoho products. Also it really hasnt forgotten anything necessary for recruiters

What do you dislike?

im not a fan of SAAS at all. Its cloud based and i have always preferred non cloud based

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the enterprise but you should be fine with the pro then really consider their other products cause u will save time in the long run

Were a new recruitment agency and starting out usually means that a lot of customization is required. With Zoho Recruit 95 % of the manual work that would be required has already been done for us so customization is at a minimum. That's a big time saver. Also using this program will really organize your business as it takes all facets of recruitment into consideration. Whats really best though is that it ties into all of zoho's other products really well and if you think about it why would you really want to use 5 different software's to manage your business.

With recruit we store our docs, we send emails, we send sms, we integrate with FB which is really important for us, . we can chat with team mates we can mass mail and plenty more so yes its a SAAS but it really works out to be less costly in the long run because you have all of this integration and software is updated regularly.

Zoho review by Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.

"Great Trail experience"

What do you like best?

I liked that the trial was hassle free, no credit card info. just your email and you were set to start.

Also something great about the trail was that you were able to test all the 3 editions and go back and forward between the 3 version of them

What do you dislike?

nothing at all. Really I loved the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will be amazed during the trail period on how flexible and robust this product is

we are using it at a smalls recruiting firm and is solving everything, no need to use excel, no need to create trackers. We realized we might need less people to do the job from the process we had before. we are also increasing clients´ and candidates´ experience

Zoho review by Justine O.
Justine O.

"Application tracking system for recruitment firm "

What do you like best?

I had 30 working days to test Zoho recruit, its so easy to set up a career page through which you can get applications. it also intergrates with other platforms like Zapier.

What do you dislike?

some of the features that I would like use are still under construction. for example, to have employers to log into the system and view the profiles of shortlisted candidates.

it is involving for Zoho recruit system to be customized further by creating more modules. I think if your recruitment involves a lot of industries you may have to create more modules to accommodate what you do

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho recruit is built specifically for recruitment. If this is what you do then it worthy your time

advertising open positions and getting applications,

So far I have just set up the system to track application through to placement stage. But I believe the integration Zoho recruit has with google will enable us to communicate and sync all correspondences within Zoho.

Zoho review by Rema S.
Rema S.

"Zoho Recruit ATS"

What do you like best?

It is customizable as per our requirements. This is great Application Tracking system. I was using Excel Sheets which was little difficult. This has made my job easier. There are quite a lot of big players in the market for application Tracking system. But the cost is way higher. This Zoho Recruit comes for a reasonable price. This is helping us to do things in a more organized way. The interview scheduling and follow ups is made easy. We can see the reports of our company performance as well as the individual recruiter's performance. Each an every company will be having different strategies for business development. The regular application tracking system will be usually the same.But in Zoho recruit, we have the option of designing the application tracking system as per our company strategy, and work on it. In short, this application tracking system is very convenient and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The Parsing tool is not that great when It comes to LinkedIn. If we try to click the parsing button. Itz copying only very limited lines, and we will have to type in the rest which is a little annoying. We will have to get a separate parsing tool for the parsing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good One. Worth Considering

Complete and Convenient Application Tracking System for a small startup. this is definitely a very good one. I recommend to try out this zoho recruit software. Itz definitely worth trying

Zoho review by Musa A.
Musa A.

"Excellent Recruitment CRM System!!!"

What do you like best?

It is a very simple, intuitive recruitment management tool!

I find it very simple and easy to manage all my recruitment tasks through the platform!

What do you dislike?

So far nothing to dislike - its very simple to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial and go and will definitely help with managing your recruitment business.

The cycle can be managed all the way from engaging with clients, diarising call backs, adding candidates, setting up interviews to placements. It also can be integrated with Zoho Invoice which means can send out invoices on the same platform making it even easier to manage.

Managing the entire sales process from engaging with a client to placing the candidate - with all the steps in between!

Zoho review by Kristina F.
Kristina F.

"I own a recruiting company and this is my favorite ATS"

What do you like best?

Customer service is open 24/7. It works great and the platform is customizable (field, response emails etc.) I love it. It is so much more than just an ATS. We researched for three months and went with Zoho. After two years of using it, I know we made the right choice.

What do you dislike?

Their amazing two step authentication system locked me out when I got a new phone. This was a problem i was happy to have as I know if I couldnt get in, no one else can ;) aka. Their security rocks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend extra time setting it up. It will make your job, put on auto pilot. Dont hesitate to ask support for more features. These guys are programming geniuses.

ATS. I couldnt find one that would integrate well and this one solved that.

Zoho review by Sharath D.
Sharath D.

"Simple yet Elegant and Powerful"

What do you like best?

The entire software being Online and on cloud so accessible from anywhere

Easy interface, does the job for you

Resume parsing is much better than a lot of other softwares

What do you dislike?

The time customer care takes to respond

Does not look like the sales team is very eager to sell products, nobody gets back with a good price or to negotiate

I feel the product is good but people act very pricey

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please push your sales team to meet and engage the customer, companies might be small but they can still give you business. Drop by drop makes an ocean remember this

Makes my company recruiters life easier with a lot of automated reports

Parsing is much better, hence reduces time and effort

Not too many unwanted feautures

Useful when working from home

Zoho review by Administrator

"A true Agile ATS Solution"

What do you like best?

Previous ATS software that I have used in the past tended to be cumbersome and did not work well in an Agile recruiting environment. With Zoho Recruit, you have the ability to customize on the fly with how your team works best. Its ease of you and functionality works well for both junior and senior level recruiters. The implementation was a breeze and customer support was and continues to be very responsive. You can have as many bells and whistles as you like or create a streamlined database. I am also highly impressed by their mobile app.

What do you dislike?

I love the source booster option when searching for candidates but I would like to see the feature integrated with more job boards. Also, it would be helpful to view more information on the candidate's profile before having to import them into the system.

I have a junior recruiting team who is new to the industry and needed a solution which simplified the process but still provided powerful results. The team was able to quickly pick up on the software and navigate the system with very little training. The UX/UI was easy to understand and gave us the ability to view the relevant information on both the job descriptions and candidate profiles without having to hunt around for the information.

Zoho review by Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.

"Zoho Recruit Review"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit is very cost effective for small businesses. The fact that they also offer additional services (Project, CRM, etc.) is also very efficient for small businesses. They offer unlimited job postings, which is a huge plus for a staffing agency.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Recruit's UI has significant room for improvement. Over the past weeks we have had to work around publishing jobs, due to an error that pops up on the main page. The app has technical issues. It crashes at times, and certain features don't work when using the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve app functionality. Allow for more features to be used on the app (submit to client), and fix issues that cause it to crash. Improve desktop UI and easy menu navigation options, and a stronger "how to" search option.

We are able to automate our full-life cycle recruiting process with Zoho Recruit. We have realized that there is a huge benefit to having unlimited job postings, as well as a benefit to being able to connect our candidates to our clients within one system.

Zoho review by Yuliya P.
Yuliya P.

"Zoho recruit helps to automate our recruitment process"

What do you like best?

Our company has a small team and before all recruitment processes were manual and required a lot of time, with we don't really have. With Zoho Recruit we are getting more efficient and we don't need to worry about missing some information.

What do you dislike?

I email a couple of questions to our account manager, but instead of just replying to my email they tried to setup a call with me, which is not very convenient because of the time difference (I work remotely in another country).

We are solving efficiency problem, the biggest benefit for us is we don't need to spend so much time on manually looking for information on each candidate, we have it all in one place.

Zoho review by Shola D.
Shola D.

"One of the best Recruitment Software I have used "

What do you like best?

We are a start-up recruitment agency and was trying out Zoho to see if it was good for our company. So far it is one of the best one I have tried so far. The software is very easy to understand and user-friendly. I was able to customise it to our company needs very quickly and showed my staffs how to use it. They picked it up very quickly too. The free version was limited but was able to try out most of the functions we require for our company.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything I dislike so far, hence decided to buy it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far that I have used Zoho, I would recommend it to anyone. Once you have customised it to your requirements it is very straightforward and user friendly.

We are in recruitment and was looking for a software where we could put all the client and candidate details in one place and Zoho serves the purpose very well. It also helps with planning the interview process to hiring which is a bonus.

Zoho review by Administrator

"Versatile and highly customizable"

What do you like best?

We have been looking for a product that could help our small team track and manage the recruitment process. and Zoho fits our needs in that respect perfectly.

We like the flexibility, the level of customization and the user friendliness. Setting up Zoho Recruit , customizing it and setting up our first Job search was a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Onboarding was a bit of a challenge coming from another product. However, we managed it thanks to the online help.

At first sight, I like what I see. Searching, filtering, staging and tagging is flexible and meets our expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the candidates view which you can easily extend by adding columns, applying multiplte filters.

A great plus is also that you can change the several modules by adding fields, adding dropdown etc. to fit your needs

Automating and streamlining out recruitment process, but additionally, having an overview of our efforts and keeping track of the time we spend on a project.

Zoho review by Ebony  J.
Ebony J.

"Great ATS tool for a Staffing Firm!"

What do you like best?

It's web based and no implementation needed, links to our website easy, and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Customization is limited and a few check boxes could be removed to allow a smoother job posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are just starting a staffing business or need something easy but be able to track candidates applications and client information ... Zoho is the right system!

The business problems that we are solving is tracking applicants, posting new jobs quickly on company website, and communicating with applicants via Zoho is great for tracking information. The benefits is that Zoho is reasonably priced and it does everything that a pricer ATS does which is wonderful for a staffing company starting out.

Zoho review by Jose Jose T.
Jose Jose T.

"AN OPTIMAL APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF PERSONNEL"

What do you like best?

Our company took the decision to rely on this affordable and effective recruiting platform, easy to use for the recruitment of staff supported by this application that serves as a selection tool in a timely manner and easy to schedule interviews and keep track of the possible selected to the position.

What do you dislike?

we have analyzed that they should optimize further the evaluations in order to guarantee a greater selection of highly qualified personnel. must aggregate more than one interview to better evaluate the recruited, when there are errors in the systems the technical support should be more timely to quickly resolve the immediate recovery

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve the interface and make it easy to use. it seems technical

through this application or platform we have solved in a more efficient way the recruitment of personnel, optimizing time, benefiting us in a timely manner the selection of candidates, our office of human resources through Zoho has highlighted that it has improved its functionality efficiently .

Zoho review by SUGEY EDITH R.
SUGEY EDITH R.

"effective and efficient recruitment"

What do you like best?

Our company has always stood out for carrying out its processes efficiently, we like Zoho Recruit that is affordable to recruit candidates, it is easy to use software, easy to schedule interviews, it is a very fast, effective tool for selection of the right person for the position. The price is achievable for the user, design is easy to handle, we can see the opening states of the selection process, Flexible levels of customization, has a user interface combined with the flexibility of the database

What do you dislike?

we do not like the fact that during the selection process we should have an in-depth evaluation regarding the candidates, they should also have greater support in the technical support, the application only allows adding one interview to a candidate, another disadvantage is that there is not much functionality in relationship with monitoring activities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

our recommendation would be to improve and optimize the evaluations among the candidates, more support for the technical support to the user, integrate Office365 Outlook

Zoho Recruit, is resolving in our company the optimization of HR, where it effectively facilitates the selection of candidates by unifying the HR management in an efficient manner and thus carry out a better follow-up on the job offers generated in systems.

Among the benefits, the perception of candidates stands out in an easy and timely manner.

Zoho review by Adam G.
Adam G.

"Solid System"

What do you like best?

We spent quite a bit of time searching for a suitable CRM for our startup recruitment agency. We looked at a number of the big players but were put off by the cost. Our experience with Zoho is one which has proved to excellent value for money. The product is really good value for money and they are very few features which we feel it is missing. We have used some big named CRM systems in the past and feel this is a comparable product at a significantly lower price.

What do you dislike?

It appears that you can send out multiple candidate cvs to multiple clients and have them associate with the candidate. This may be a safety system to stop recruiters spanning contacts but we feel done in a controlled manager it should be useful to all involved. That being said, we may have just not managed to work it out properly yet!

Complete recruitment CRM system for our startup agency..

Zoho review by Starr M.
Starr M.

"Experience with Zoho Recruit"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using the Zoho Recruit applicant tracking system. It allows for customization and ease of use being easy to use is a big deal for me being a recruiter. I also like how you're able to integrate your website and outside job boards. I do believe this is the best used for smaller agencies but it can very well be configured for a mid sized company I believe it depends on the need of the company. But overall I enjoy the use of the program and would definitely recommend to other in search of an ATS system

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I can say that I dislike about Zoho recruit, its one of the ats's that I was able to jump right on and begin use without having to google or youtube tutorials

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that any small business that is in need of an ats system would love the ease of use and appreciate all the feature and the ability to customize those features for each individual use

coming from a place where we had no ats and was only using an excel tracker it has help streamline my business to be more effective to clients and candidates and the benefits of having this system is place is simple it allows us to be more efficient with our workflow

Zoho review by Will  G.
Will G.

"Zoho Recruit"

What do you like best?

Best platform at the best price. Only applicant tracking systems and Customer relationship manager I have found at a reasonable price. Pretty user friendly. Very similar to E recruit but priced more affordably. Overall, wonderful experience. I could not be happier.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had local telephone support. The people on the phone are not helpful and very hard to understand. The client contact and notes could be more condensed. They are too spread out and take too many clicks to view as easily as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Customer tracking and applicant tracking. Tracking candidate submittals to clients. Track applicants and easily view their resumes. I have not realized any benefits other than my expectations from using similar systems like e recruit and temp works.

Zoho review by Hernán V.
Hernán V.

"XX"

Zoho review by Agency in Management Consulting
Agency in Management Consulting

"I am very satisfied with Zoho Recruit!"

What do you like best?

It is extremely user friendly, and allows you to interact with the candidates and the clients in a very detailed and integral way. The best part is that all your interactions, made by you or someone else, keep a log of who did what at all times so that everyone is in the loop with what is going on with any given candidate. It is also very easy to use in the mobile app, which allows you to advance a lot of work even when you're not in front of your computer.

What do you dislike?

The integration of social networks only allows you to work with Facebook and Twitter. It would be very useful if LinkedIn was also integrated, and any other social network that can be used in the recruitment process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just want to make your recruitment process as seamless as possible, look no further than this. We are using it in conjunction with an assessment SaaS company, for the psychometric and skills assessments, and being able to keep all the data in one place, plus the price, plus the different access platforms, make Zoho the best option out there.

Our problem before Zoho recruit was not having everything in one place, which made it harder, as more clients requested our services, and we acquired more candidates, to keep tabs on what was going on with what.

It has made the process of recruiting much more efficient, since we are an agency that does headhunting for our clients, effectively has cutting the time it takes for most of the processes in more than half, keeping our databases organized and allowing us to acquire better quality candidates.

Zoho review by Administrator

"Migrate from Salesforce TargetRecruit to Zoho Recruit - Zoho made it easy"

What do you like best?

We are using Salesforce and TargetRecruit on Top. Since we are not happy anymore with this solution we have found Zoho which is great, flexible and brings exact what we need. The migration takes some time but the system is quite is to navigate and to customise. We have everything we need! It's an invest in the future!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I believe it could made easyly and safe us time is to abstract the Photo from the CV while parsing the resume. Now we have to do it manualy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They main thing is always the data! Be aware of the data which has to be implemented, perhaps take an PRO to make sure all datas are accurate.

We are using Zoho Recruit as a ATS which helps us in the entire process from finding candidate, evaluate, offering, interview, placing etc.

Zoho review by Diana R.
Diana R.

"Util y Funcional"

What do you like best?

Algo que me gusta mucho de la plataforma y que destaco es que no tiene limite para candidatos, por lo que no debo preocuparme de llenar el espacio en la nube y estar eliminando candidatos de procesos antiguos. Y debo destacar además que la ayuda en linea que es bastante personalizada y efectiva.

What do you dislike?

La experiencia de usuario no es muy buena, es algo compleja de utilizar. Poco intuitiva. Si estás acostumbrado a trabajar con ATSs probablemente no te resultará taaan compleja, pero si no es así, te resultará complicado. Todo lo que contiene la plataforma es muy acertado, útil y beneficioso, sin embargo el proceso de personalización de la plataforma, creación de ofertas, evaluación de prefiltro, etc, es complejo. Encontrar donde editar cada cosa puede volverse confuso.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contiene todo lo necesario. Solo toma algo de tiempo adaptarse a él.

Sirve como espacio para almacenar la base de datos de candidatos activos en búsqueda de empleo. Muchas de las otras plataformas ATS tiene un limite de candidatos que puedes almacenar en la plataforma, lo que te impide tener ahí una opción que permita a los candidatos añadirse a la base de talentos sin postular a una de las vacantes abiertas. Zoho Recruit con sus características permite solucionar este gran problema.

Zoho review by Lara J.
Lara J.

"Fully customisable, user friendly, smart software for Recruiters!"

What do you like best?

I love the integrations for Indeed and LinkedIn, along with the features of parsing CV content, when uploading from file.

Adding jobs and posting to multiple boards in one click function is a huge time saver!

I love the fact that I can run email marketing campaigns from Zoho Recruit too.

The social media integration is a great feature too.

Easy to use, fully customisable, smart recruitment software.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike to date. The generic careers page is very bland and basic, but it does what it needs to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's far better than any recruitment software that I've used an it doesn't come with a huge cost associated to it either!

Zoho Recruit allows me to create candidates very swiftly, by parsing information direct from file. It works very well with my OCD and keeps me highly organised.

Posting jobs is quick and easy and the ability to post to numerous boards in one click is a huge benefit.

Zoho review by Sara C.
Sara C.

"Best option I've found after trying several"

What do you like best?

As an independent recruiter, I value the sourcing integrations with Indeed and with LinkedIn via 3rd party apps that allow LI data to be parsed and pulled in to Zoho Recruit. This speeds input time significantly. Nearly all fields, drop-downs, forms etc. can be customized and I was able to start making the interface my own from day 1. I'm still a beginner with Zoho Recruit, but I can tell it has great potential to grow with my business.

What do you dislike?

I've needed help more quickly than I can sometimes find it and I'd like to use my creativity to benefit clients, not suss out help that isn't immediately apparent. I'm still not sure how to consistently get a real time live person. So thus far, going to the forums has gotten me answers when the standard help module doesn't solve things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend doing a trial if you are interested.

Faster sourcing, faster data entry, an improved candidate engagement protocol, value that an independent recruiter needs when several hundred dollars a month for each tool doesn't cut it.

Zoho review by Heather D.
Heather D.

"Good company good pricing "

What do you like best?

I've always liked Zoho for recruiting. I've suggested this company to others a few different times also.

What do you dislike?

Pricing has its good sides. But the pricing break downs, and a lacking plan that I found to be benifitial to my. Small business needs..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that you should have a plan for recruiting well and ready before committing to their different offers. I made the mistake of under thinking my needs and had to change my package I had picked, which in turn costede. More over all.

Well when I needed someone quick, and I also needed someone who could provide the proof of legal backing with their proclaimed skills. With any massage therapist and any other alternative health care provider, you must be licensed through your state, and although many have skills most don't have the qualifications on paper.. With Zoho I found this to be less strenuous and frustrating.

Zoho review by Ali S.
Ali S.

"Zoho Recruit"

What do you like best?

It is amazing how the application allow you to sync your work across all the Zoho apps. This is very helpful if you are working on multiple applications.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features could have been better and unfortunately the trial version doesn't allow for testing everything like the Resume Extractor doesn't work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The demo and the support that is provided during the trail period needs to improve. This is a very critical phase for the new users to understand and feel comfortable with your system.

We are a staffing agency and Zoho Recruit has been really helpful in supporting us get the data organized.

Zoho review by Vash P.
Vash P.

"Fantastic Option for New and Small Staffing Firm"

What do you like best?

I've worked as a recruiter for many years but recently decided to start my own firm with a partner. Our previous experience was using Microsoft Dynamics CRM but we are thrilled we decided to give ZOHO Recruit an opportunity. It is very easy to navigate and I feel simplicity is important when operating in an ATS. The staff is also very friendly.

What do you dislike?

If I had one knock on ZOHO Recruit it would be that there is only one account rep assigned to Arizona. Although he was fantastic I thought it was kind of odd not have multiple reps. Maybe this was a miscommunication but this was told to me. One day when I needed to reach the rep he was already gone for the day and I had no one else to speak to in terms of what I needed help with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a new business trying out different ATS you need to give ZOHO Recruit a shot. The free trial really allows you to test it out and you realize it is a great Solution.

It is very easy to enter information into the ATS and track everything from candidates, to clients, contacts to jobs to make a smooth process as we try to start our business from the ground up.

Zoho review by Shola D.
Shola D.

"One of the best CRM our company has tried"

What do you like best?

There is limitation to the free version, but I was able to test most of the features which was great. I was able to customise the features for my company needs. As far as I can see it can be customised depending on the size of the company. We are a start-up recruitment agency and the features are useful for the storing client and candidate data.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found any cons hence decided to go for the full version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good value for money compared to other CRMs in the market. Once you have customised the interface it is very easy to use.

It saves a lot of time to add candidate details on to the system and can easily pick the best candidates with ease. It was very easy to customise and tailor it to our company needs.

Zoho review by Carmen B.
Carmen B.

"Just fantastic recruitment software"

What do you like best?

It is customisable. Everything you wished could just happen automatically in the recruitment process... well it does even more than that!. It's integratable with most business software. It's cloud based so no info is ever at risk. Working remotely is so easy.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing I don't like about Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is probably the most value for money you will find anywhere on this planet.

Admin burden in terms of time has been reduced to such few hours we do not need to appoint an inhouse recruitment person - I can easily manage the process on my own. It has given us invaluable analytics and helps us keep up with world trends.

Zoho review by Akanksha S.
Akanksha S.

"Simple and fast!"

What do you like best?

We are a startup and we use this for our recruitment purpose. It is extremely flexible and simple to use. It allows us to import data and export too. It is fast and we can share data with our colleagues. We hope to move the hiugher plan once our team size increases.

What do you dislike?

User sharing and access features should be also available for some teams in free version. Small teams also need to collaborate and once we get hooked on this product we will use it forever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do try it!

Cadidate data management and faster recruiting cycles.

Zoho review by Nick D.
Nick D.

"Exceptionally good piece of software - cutting down wasted time and resulting in greater work output"

What do you like best?

The interface feels easy to work with and requires very little training. Things are quite easy to figure out. It makes me look really smart :-)

Before using Zoho Recruit, we were using a manual process and it was disjointed at times. Th good thing about this software is that everything is accessible from anywhere and collaboration with other is made very easy.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike. I need to customise some views and dashboards, so until I do that, I will not criticise the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, you will not regret.

I can now have all the recruitment information in one place and be able to tell what stage each candidate is in. I can also report quite easily by using the Reports and Dashboards

Zoho review by Nanthagopal R.
Nanthagopal R.

"Zoho - The Best"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

As of ow everything is fine with zoho and we have to use this regularly to check its service

We offer recruitment services for IT and Non IT Sectors. Our association with some leading companies has helped mature our methodologies and processes further.

Zoho review by User

"Zoho Recruit Review Two week Trail"

What do you like best?

I had 15 day Trail of Zoho recruit, The set up was simple. Forme having used Bullhorn previously the interfaced looked familiar and it was easy to navigate. As such if you want to avoid getting to grips with a new CRM type system having been using Bullhorn I would recommend it.

I liked that you could build and modify existing modules to personalize the service. Having the drop down tab for all your actual jobs makes coding/finding candidates, and jobs simply. I felt it was important to have this function to avoid the hassle of more blunt searches.

As such everything is at hand and can be quickly accessed.

I am mainly using it as a database and process tracker. So I can't comment on more advanced features such as marketing tools. But for my usage the price is right.

What do you dislike?

For me, the frustrating things were:

knowing which plan to pick, on the free trial you are given the option of the most encompassing Enterprise Version as an option. So I picked this. But after using it for a while I knew I wouldn't need this level of service. However, the price plan is a little ambiguous on the differences between say "Full Customization" and limited Customization. But customer services were good at giving me more details.

Mostly for Applicant Tracking and a database function.

Zoho review by User

"Zoho Recruit seems to beat the rest"

What do you like best?

After a month of using Zoho Recruit it has enabled us to track candidates (easily import, parse, even add pictures), link them to jobs, email directly from Zoho and truly organize our recruiting efforts. The web based look and feel makes it easy to use and disseminate information internally.

What do you dislike?

So far we have not figured out how to customize emails or link candidates to jobs for interviews without emailing candidates. There are also steps in the process which we would like to see. These could simply be our lack of knowledge around these specific items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly suggest trying the system out. I have used two other products with previous companies and, based on the cost and features, Zoho seems like a much better solution than either of them. I also am trying two other systems out and Zoho seems like a more complete / easy to use solution than those.

In our first 29 days of using the system we have closed a job, tracked activity, managed our candidates and clients effectively and it has added organization to our efforts.

Zoho review by Karina K.
Karina K.

"Trial Experience"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit allowed us to easily create a career page from which all applicants can be pooled for evaluation. It's helped streamline collecting and reviewing applicant information and offers integrations with other job boards.

What do you dislike?

While Zoho Recruit offers integrations with other job boards, we haven't been able to set one up with Indeed. We've been using a trial version to get a feel of the platform, so it may be that not all integrations are offered on trial accounts. It seems like a significant oversight of user experience if trial users are unable to connect with a job board as common as Indeed when determining which ATS they'll choose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure Zoho Recruit supports integrations with the platforms needed if using as an ATS. If the integration hasn't been set up, all information will have to be entered manually.

We need to have a consolidated way to review applicants from multiple platforms quickly and easily. While we've had difficulty with integrations, Zoho Recruit could be a very convenient way for us to track applicants through our entire recruitment process.

Zoho review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Good Recruitment Software - Definitely worth a look"

What do you like best?

The Recruitment software is very easily editable and customised as you need - it is definitely worth a look as you can post to multiple job boards without the need to use a multi-post software which normally costs ££££

What do you dislike?

The only thing that you could do with changing is the integration with the recruiter's website - instead of just having an i-frame / html frame etc as it would be better that had option to publish individual job to your site as it does the job boards - then it would integrate better with websites rather than just a page.

Recruitment Tracking and automated solution for candidate interview and feedback - which shows your business in a good and thorough light. It would also be good if it published every job to the social media automatically

Learning about Zoho Recruit?

* We monitor all Zoho Recruit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.