Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit takes in-house recruiting to a whole new level. Make your work uncomplicated by sourcing, tracking and hiring your talent - all from one place.

Work for Zoho Recruit?

Learning about Zoho?

Zoho Recruit Reviews

Showing 564 Zoho reviews
Zoho review by Maiko S.
Maiko S.

"Highly customizable & efficient software"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit is perfect for any agency or in-house recruiter that is looking to streamline their processes, automate interview scheduling and posting to job boards.

Zoho made our live easier and it's very easy to onboard new team members, the software is generally quite easy to understand and most things can be customized and tailored to our specific recruitment appraoch. One of the best features is that Zoho Recruit gives you access to Indeed's CV database, which allows us to quickly scan for new potential candidates.

What do you dislike?

The onboarding was rather difficult as there is two nearly identical versions of Zoho Recruit: A EU Version & an international version. It wasn't clear that we signed up to the international version & we had to manually move things over, without much assistance from the Zoho support.

It would be great to have a plugin for Linkedin to easily import LinkedIn profiles into the Zoho database

Managing our recruitment process & pushing our job adverts to popular recruitment platforms to increase applications

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Recruit
Zoho review by Anna A.
Anna A.

"Best Recruiter CRM"

What do you like best?

Quality Parsing of resumes & scheduling

What do you dislike?

No Cons. I really don't like LinkedIn's CRM or Big Bill ... and ACT! has gone buy the wayside, even though it was great in 2006 when it used to work on my Sony Treo Phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Recruit solved a major time problem for me ... I do not have time to scour all these resumes. So, I am easily able to add all this resume data and quickly pick the top candidates. Quality Parsing of resumes & scheduling. Zoho allows for both customization and scaling for firms of varying sizes. Obviously the free version is limited...but fully functional.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

Zoho review by David R.
David R.

"Great scale-able feature set"

What do you like best?

Zoho offers a remarkably flexible set of features that allows for both customization and scaling for firms of varying sizes. Obviously the free version is limited...but fully functional.

What do you dislike?

Very little but if I want to get picky the product is available individually or as part of a bundled software package. To me the bundle (Zoho One) is amazing in it's overall value but not easy to master or understand from an integration perspective

Recommendations to others considering the product

In comparison to Act or other systems I have used (I'm past founder of a 100 person search firm). We were using a program called Adapt on a 100 seat Citrix thin client back in 1997 or so) it has the benefit of a seperate candidate tracking program (recruit) and a full CRM...personally I think this is much better and more flexible once you have the interface sorted out to meet your needs

I currently use both recruit and CRM and am planning on trialing the complete suite ...

Zoho review by Jitendra L.
Jitendra L.

"Zoho Recruit Review for New Entrepreneurs in Staffing Industry"

What do you like best?

Zoho provides multiple functionalities and can help you streamline the entire hiring process. We as a staffing agency are flooded with client requirements and candidate resumes. zoho helps us streamline the entire process.

What do you dislike?

Although the entire is simple and easy to use but there are small functionalities for which you have to either watch tutorials or go through via trial & error. I would suggest whenever a new functionality is opened Zoho should display if the user would want to go through a tutorial for that functionality. Parser can be made more intelligent. People use multiple formats creating the resume specially in indian context. hence the parser can be made more intelligent to extract accurate details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are confused with a lot of candidate profiles and a lot of vacant positions, then Zoho recruit is the best way to go. Being cloud based it is accessible 24X7 through mobile apps and desktop. You can automate and streamline the entire hiring process for your firm. It is also cost effective when compared to other such solutions in the market.

We are a new staffing agency and sometimes it is difficult to keep a track of client requirements, and candidate profiles. With the help of Zoho recruit, we streamline the entire process of hiring. We are able to keep the track of all client positions, and also tag multiple candidates for multiple positions. It makes the process very easy for us to have a clear picture of where our business is heading.

Zoho review by Matthias K.
Matthias K.

"a challenge but a good challenge"

What do you like best?

The modular konzept. Even i havent not understand everything so far. But you can do almost anything with it. Is already an amazing software. You can see that there is a lot of brain in it.

What do you dislike?

The complexität is a big challenge. I think the Most of the Producers from that Solution are programmer but not user in the recruiting business. We have Employees they need a really good introducing and we would love to have more manuals for the ... how you say? ZOHO for Dummys will by fine

we have a huge workflow with more than 70 process steps. There are authorities and institutions involved, there are many documents needed and just over 70 steps to work for each applicant. The Pipline has only 10 points, is unfortunately still dependent on placements. It's all too close, but we're still trying to fix a solution with ZOHO.

Zoho review by Kornelia B.
Kornelia B.

"Trial Version Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the intuitive outline, clear and precise layout and the fact that Recruit is combined with many other features which I can use with regards to my work - campaigns, marketing, docs, job board function, email and it's integration with other systems. GDPR compliance function seems to be working at present already, also communication with regards to that and support - although only via email for me now- is good, quick and informative.

What do you dislike?

I appreciate the fact that there is Staffing Agency and Enterprise/ Corporate version - however, I am wondering what would be and is the best suited for the freelancers - headhunters working on their own. Would be good to have the specially dedicated solution there, taking specific of this work into consideration separately.

Integration of different modules works well for me. I realized the benefits of automatization while working on my own especially.

Zoho review by David G.
David G.

"Great Experience of the Trial"

What do you like best?

The site is quite easy to use and looks like it will integrate well with other sites, when fully implemented this will be a fantastic system for my HR team going forward. Also with it being Cloud based it makes it far easier than on machine software to keep up to date.

What do you dislike?

I am not far enough into the trial to have found anything that I dislike. The worst I could say is that some options in the setup are awkward to find, so the initial set up was a little slower than I would have preferred, but once set up it was very easy to use.

Additionally, some of features are not yet fully implemented, so I am unable to fully test before deployment.

It is a very involved process to customize the Zoho recruit system to be exactly how we want it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you want Zoho to do for you before you start, there are so many options you can get lost in deciding what you want to include.

Regardless of your company size, Zoho Recruit brings the entire recruitment process together in one easy to use package and allows for a more streamlined approach to hiring.

We are using Zoho to unify all our recruitment. We currently only have our email system to track all out candidates which is not efficient and the use of Zoho should make the system more streamlined and easy to use for my HR team.

Zoho review by Simon B.
Simon B.

"Why were going with Zoho Recruit"

What do you like best?

Very Intuitive design and it integrates with other zoho products. Also it really hasnt forgotten anything necessary for recruiters

What do you dislike?

im not a fan of SAAS at all. Its cloud based and i have always preferred non cloud based

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the enterprise but you should be fine with the pro then really consider their other products cause u will save time in the long run

Were a new recruitment agency and starting out usually means that a lot of customization is required. With Zoho Recruit 95 % of the manual work that would be required has already been done for us so customization is at a minimum. That's a big time saver. Also using this program will really organize your business as it takes all facets of recruitment into consideration. Whats really best though is that it ties into all of zoho's other products really well and if you think about it why would you really want to use 5 different software's to manage your business.

With recruit we store our docs, we send emails, we send sms, we integrate with FB which is really important for us, . we can chat with team mates we can mass mail and plenty more so yes its a SAAS but it really works out to be less costly in the long run because you have all of this integration and software is updated regularly.

Zoho review by Justine O.
Justine O.

"Application tracking system for recruitment firm "

What do you like best?

I had 30 working days to test Zoho recruit, its so easy to set up a career page through which you can get applications. it also intergrates with other platforms like Zapier.

What do you dislike?

some of the features that I would like use are still under construction. for example, to have employers to log into the system and view the profiles of shortlisted candidates.

it is involving for Zoho recruit system to be customized further by creating more modules. I think if your recruitment involves a lot of industries you may have to create more modules to accommodate what you do

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho recruit is built specifically for recruitment. If this is what you do then it worthy your time

advertising open positions and getting applications,

So far I have just set up the system to track application through to placement stage. But I believe the integration Zoho recruit has with google will enable us to communicate and sync all correspondences within Zoho.

Zoho review by Rema S.
Rema S.

"Zoho Recruit ATS"

What do you like best?

It is customizable as per our requirements. This is great Application Tracking system. I was using Excel Sheets which was little difficult. This has made my job easier. There are quite a lot of big players in the market for application Tracking system. But the cost is way higher. This Zoho Recruit comes for a reasonable price. This is helping us to do things in a more organized way. The interview scheduling and follow ups is made easy. We can see the reports of our company performance as well as the individual recruiter's performance. Each an every company will be having different strategies for business development. The regular application tracking system will be usually the same.But in Zoho recruit, we have the option of designing the application tracking system as per our company strategy, and work on it. In short, this application tracking system is very convenient and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The Parsing tool is not that great when It comes to LinkedIn. If we try to click the parsing button. Itz copying only very limited lines, and we will have to type in the rest which is a little annoying. We will have to get a separate parsing tool for the parsing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good One. Worth Considering

Complete and Convenient Application Tracking System for a small startup. this is definitely a very good one. I recommend to try out this zoho recruit software. Itz definitely worth trying

Zoho review by Kristina F.
Kristina F.

"I own a recruiting company and this is my favorite ATS"

What do you like best?

Customer service is open 24/7. It works great and the platform is customizable (field, response emails etc.) I love it. It is so much more than just an ATS. We researched for three months and went with Zoho. After two years of using it, I know we made the right choice.

What do you dislike?

Their amazing two step authentication system locked me out when I got a new phone. This was a problem i was happy to have as I know if I couldnt get in, no one else can ;) aka. Their security rocks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend extra time setting it up. It will make your job, put on auto pilot. Dont hesitate to ask support for more features. These guys are programming geniuses.

ATS. I couldnt find one that would integrate well and this one solved that.

Zoho review by Sharath D.
Sharath D.

"Simple yet Elegant and Powerful"

What do you like best?

The entire software being Online and on cloud so accessible from anywhere

Easy interface, does the job for you

Resume parsing is much better than a lot of other softwares

What do you dislike?

The time customer care takes to respond

Does not look like the sales team is very eager to sell products, nobody gets back with a good price or to negotiate

I feel the product is good but people act very pricey

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please push your sales team to meet and engage the customer, companies might be small but they can still give you business. Drop by drop makes an ocean remember this

Makes my company recruiters life easier with a lot of automated reports

Parsing is much better, hence reduces time and effort

Not too many unwanted feautures

Useful when working from home

Zoho review by Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.

"Zoho Recruit Review"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit is very cost effective for small businesses. The fact that they also offer additional services (Project, CRM, etc.) is also very efficient for small businesses. They offer unlimited job postings, which is a huge plus for a staffing agency.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Recruit's UI has significant room for improvement. Over the past weeks we have had to work around publishing jobs, due to an error that pops up on the main page. The app has technical issues. It crashes at times, and certain features don't work when using the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve app functionality. Allow for more features to be used on the app (submit to client), and fix issues that cause it to crash. Improve desktop UI and easy menu navigation options, and a stronger "how to" search option.

We are able to automate our full-life cycle recruiting process with Zoho Recruit. We have realized that there is a huge benefit to having unlimited job postings, as well as a benefit to being able to connect our candidates to our clients within one system.

Zoho review by Adam G.
Adam G.

"Solid System"

What do you like best?

We spent quite a bit of time searching for a suitable CRM for our startup recruitment agency. We looked at a number of the big players but were put off by the cost. Our experience with Zoho is one which has proved to excellent value for money. The product is really good value for money and they are very few features which we feel it is missing. We have used some big named CRM systems in the past and feel this is a comparable product at a significantly lower price.

What do you dislike?

It appears that you can send out multiple candidate cvs to multiple clients and have them associate with the candidate. This may be a safety system to stop recruiters spanning contacts but we feel done in a controlled manager it should be useful to all involved. That being said, we may have just not managed to work it out properly yet!

Complete recruitment CRM system for our startup agency..

Zoho review by Starr M.
Starr M.

"Experience with Zoho Recruit"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using the Zoho Recruit applicant tracking system. It allows for customization and ease of use being easy to use is a big deal for me being a recruiter. I also like how you're able to integrate your website and outside job boards. I do believe this is the best used for smaller agencies but it can very well be configured for a mid sized company I believe it depends on the need of the company. But overall I enjoy the use of the program and would definitely recommend to other in search of an ATS system

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I can say that I dislike about Zoho recruit, its one of the ats's that I was able to jump right on and begin use without having to google or youtube tutorials

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that any small business that is in need of an ats system would love the ease of use and appreciate all the feature and the ability to customize those features for each individual use

coming from a place where we had no ats and was only using an excel tracker it has help streamline my business to be more effective to clients and candidates and the benefits of having this system is place is simple it allows us to be more efficient with our workflow

Zoho review by Will  G.
Will G.

"Zoho Recruit"

What do you like best?

Best platform at the best price. Only applicant tracking systems and Customer relationship manager I have found at a reasonable price. Pretty user friendly. Very similar to E recruit but priced more affordably. Overall, wonderful experience. I could not be happier.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had local telephone support. The people on the phone are not helpful and very hard to understand. The client contact and notes could be more condensed. They are too spread out and take too many clicks to view as easily as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Customer tracking and applicant tracking. Tracking candidate submittals to clients. Track applicants and easily view their resumes. I have not realized any benefits other than my expectations from using similar systems like e recruit and temp works.

Zoho review by Hernán V.
Hernán V.

"XX"

Zoho review by Agency in Management Consulting
Agency in Management Consulting

"I am very satisfied with Zoho Recruit!"

What do you like best?

It is extremely user friendly, and allows you to interact with the candidates and the clients in a very detailed and integral way. The best part is that all your interactions, made by you or someone else, keep a log of who did what at all times so that everyone is in the loop with what is going on with any given candidate. It is also very easy to use in the mobile app, which allows you to advance a lot of work even when you're not in front of your computer.

What do you dislike?

The integration of social networks only allows you to work with Facebook and Twitter. It would be very useful if LinkedIn was also integrated, and any other social network that can be used in the recruitment process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just want to make your recruitment process as seamless as possible, look no further than this. We are using it in conjunction with an assessment SaaS company, for the psychometric and skills assessments, and being able to keep all the data in one place, plus the price, plus the different access platforms, make Zoho the best option out there.

Our problem before Zoho recruit was not having everything in one place, which made it harder, as more clients requested our services, and we acquired more candidates, to keep tabs on what was going on with what.

It has made the process of recruiting much more efficient, since we are an agency that does headhunting for our clients, effectively has cutting the time it takes for most of the processes in more than half, keeping our databases organized and allowing us to acquire better quality candidates.

Zoho review by Diana R.
Diana R.

"Util y Funcional"

What do you like best?

Algo que me gusta mucho de la plataforma y que destaco es que no tiene limite para candidatos, por lo que no debo preocuparme de llenar el espacio en la nube y estar eliminando candidatos de procesos antiguos. Y debo destacar además que la ayuda en linea que es bastante personalizada y efectiva.

What do you dislike?

La experiencia de usuario no es muy buena, es algo compleja de utilizar. Poco intuitiva. Si estás acostumbrado a trabajar con ATSs probablemente no te resultará taaan compleja, pero si no es así, te resultará complicado. Todo lo que contiene la plataforma es muy acertado, útil y beneficioso, sin embargo el proceso de personalización de la plataforma, creación de ofertas, evaluación de prefiltro, etc, es complejo. Encontrar donde editar cada cosa puede volverse confuso.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contiene todo lo necesario. Solo toma algo de tiempo adaptarse a él.

Sirve como espacio para almacenar la base de datos de candidatos activos en búsqueda de empleo. Muchas de las otras plataformas ATS tiene un limite de candidatos que puedes almacenar en la plataforma, lo que te impide tener ahí una opción que permita a los candidatos añadirse a la base de talentos sin postular a una de las vacantes abiertas. Zoho Recruit con sus características permite solucionar este gran problema.

Zoho review by Lara J.
Lara J.

"Fully customisable, user friendly, smart software for Recruiters!"

What do you like best?

I love the integrations for Indeed and LinkedIn, along with the features of parsing CV content, when uploading from file.

Adding jobs and posting to multiple boards in one click function is a huge time saver!

I love the fact that I can run email marketing campaigns from Zoho Recruit too.

The social media integration is a great feature too.

Easy to use, fully customisable, smart recruitment software.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike to date. The generic careers page is very bland and basic, but it does what it needs to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's far better than any recruitment software that I've used an it doesn't come with a huge cost associated to it either!

Zoho Recruit allows me to create candidates very swiftly, by parsing information direct from file. It works very well with my OCD and keeps me highly organised.

Posting jobs is quick and easy and the ability to post to numerous boards in one click is a huge benefit.

Zoho review by Sara C.
Sara C.

"Best option I've found after trying several"

What do you like best?

As an independent recruiter, I value the sourcing integrations with Indeed and with LinkedIn via 3rd party apps that allow LI data to be parsed and pulled in to Zoho Recruit. This speeds input time significantly. Nearly all fields, drop-downs, forms etc. can be customized and I was able to start making the interface my own from day 1. I'm still a beginner with Zoho Recruit, but I can tell it has great potential to grow with my business.

What do you dislike?

I've needed help more quickly than I can sometimes find it and I'd like to use my creativity to benefit clients, not suss out help that isn't immediately apparent. I'm still not sure how to consistently get a real time live person. So thus far, going to the forums has gotten me answers when the standard help module doesn't solve things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend doing a trial if you are interested.

Faster sourcing, faster data entry, an improved candidate engagement protocol, value that an independent recruiter needs when several hundred dollars a month for each tool doesn't cut it.

Zoho review by Heather D.
Heather D.

"Good company good pricing "

What do you like best?

I've always liked Zoho for recruiting. I've suggested this company to others a few different times also.

What do you dislike?

Pricing has its good sides. But the pricing break downs, and a lacking plan that I found to be benifitial to my. Small business needs..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that you should have a plan for recruiting well and ready before committing to their different offers. I made the mistake of under thinking my needs and had to change my package I had picked, which in turn costede. More over all.

Well when I needed someone quick, and I also needed someone who could provide the proof of legal backing with their proclaimed skills. With any massage therapist and any other alternative health care provider, you must be licensed through your state, and although many have skills most don't have the qualifications on paper.. With Zoho I found this to be less strenuous and frustrating.

Zoho review by Vash P.
Vash P.

"Fantastic Option for New and Small Staffing Firm"

What do you like best?

I've worked as a recruiter for many years but recently decided to start my own firm with a partner. Our previous experience was using Microsoft Dynamics CRM but we are thrilled we decided to give ZOHO Recruit an opportunity. It is very easy to navigate and I feel simplicity is important when operating in an ATS. The staff is also very friendly.

What do you dislike?

If I had one knock on ZOHO Recruit it would be that there is only one account rep assigned to Arizona. Although he was fantastic I thought it was kind of odd not have multiple reps. Maybe this was a miscommunication but this was told to me. One day when I needed to reach the rep he was already gone for the day and I had no one else to speak to in terms of what I needed help with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a new business trying out different ATS you need to give ZOHO Recruit a shot. The free trial really allows you to test it out and you realize it is a great Solution.

It is very easy to enter information into the ATS and track everything from candidates, to clients, contacts to jobs to make a smooth process as we try to start our business from the ground up.

Zoho review by Carmen B.
Carmen B.

"Just fantastic recruitment software"

What do you like best?

It is customisable. Everything you wished could just happen automatically in the recruitment process... well it does even more than that!. It's integratable with most business software. It's cloud based so no info is ever at risk. Working remotely is so easy.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing I don't like about Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is probably the most value for money you will find anywhere on this planet.

Admin burden in terms of time has been reduced to such few hours we do not need to appoint an inhouse recruitment person - I can easily manage the process on my own. It has given us invaluable analytics and helps us keep up with world trends.

Zoho review by Nick D.
Nick D.

"Exceptionally good piece of software - cutting down wasted time and resulting in greater work output"

What do you like best?

The interface feels easy to work with and requires very little training. Things are quite easy to figure out. It makes me look really smart :-)

Before using Zoho Recruit, we were using a manual process and it was disjointed at times. Th good thing about this software is that everything is accessible from anywhere and collaboration with other is made very easy.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike. I need to customise some views and dashboards, so until I do that, I will not criticise the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, you will not regret.

I can now have all the recruitment information in one place and be able to tell what stage each candidate is in. I can also report quite easily by using the Reports and Dashboards

Zoho review by Nanthagopal R.
Nanthagopal R.

"Zoho - The Best"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

As of ow everything is fine with zoho and we have to use this regularly to check its service

We offer recruitment services for IT and Non IT Sectors. Our association with some leading companies has helped mature our methodologies and processes further.

Zoho review by User

"Zoho Recruit Review Two week Trail"

What do you like best?

I had 15 day Trail of Zoho recruit, The set up was simple. Forme having used Bullhorn previously the interfaced looked familiar and it was easy to navigate. As such if you want to avoid getting to grips with a new CRM type system having been using Bullhorn I would recommend it.

I liked that you could build and modify existing modules to personalize the service. Having the drop down tab for all your actual jobs makes coding/finding candidates, and jobs simply. I felt it was important to have this function to avoid the hassle of more blunt searches.

As such everything is at hand and can be quickly accessed.

I am mainly using it as a database and process tracker. So I can't comment on more advanced features such as marketing tools. But for my usage the price is right.

What do you dislike?

For me, the frustrating things were:

knowing which plan to pick, on the free trial you are given the option of the most encompassing Enterprise Version as an option. So I picked this. But after using it for a while I knew I wouldn't need this level of service. However, the price plan is a little ambiguous on the differences between say "Full Customization" and limited Customization. But customer services were good at giving me more details.

Mostly for Applicant Tracking and a database function.

Zoho review by User

"Zoho Recruit seems to beat the rest"

What do you like best?

After a month of using Zoho Recruit it has enabled us to track candidates (easily import, parse, even add pictures), link them to jobs, email directly from Zoho and truly organize our recruiting efforts. The web based look and feel makes it easy to use and disseminate information internally.

What do you dislike?

So far we have not figured out how to customize emails or link candidates to jobs for interviews without emailing candidates. There are also steps in the process which we would like to see. These could simply be our lack of knowledge around these specific items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly suggest trying the system out. I have used two other products with previous companies and, based on the cost and features, Zoho seems like a much better solution than either of them. I also am trying two other systems out and Zoho seems like a more complete / easy to use solution than those.

In our first 29 days of using the system we have closed a job, tracked activity, managed our candidates and clients effectively and it has added organization to our efforts.

Zoho review by Karina K.
Karina K.

"Trial Experience"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit allowed us to easily create a career page from which all applicants can be pooled for evaluation. It's helped streamline collecting and reviewing applicant information and offers integrations with other job boards.

What do you dislike?

While Zoho Recruit offers integrations with other job boards, we haven't been able to set one up with Indeed. We've been using a trial version to get a feel of the platform, so it may be that not all integrations are offered on trial accounts. It seems like a significant oversight of user experience if trial users are unable to connect with a job board as common as Indeed when determining which ATS they'll choose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure Zoho Recruit supports integrations with the platforms needed if using as an ATS. If the integration hasn't been set up, all information will have to be entered manually.

We need to have a consolidated way to review applicants from multiple platforms quickly and easily. While we've had difficulty with integrations, Zoho Recruit could be a very convenient way for us to track applicants through our entire recruitment process.

Zoho review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Good Recruitment Software - Definitely worth a look"

What do you like best?

The Recruitment software is very easily editable and customised as you need - it is definitely worth a look as you can post to multiple job boards without the need to use a multi-post software which normally costs ££££

What do you dislike?

The only thing that you could do with changing is the integration with the recruiter's website - instead of just having an i-frame / html frame etc as it would be better that had option to publish individual job to your site as it does the job boards - then it would integrate better with websites rather than just a page.

Recruitment Tracking and automated solution for candidate interview and feedback - which shows your business in a good and thorough light. It would also be good if it published every job to the social media automatically

Zoho review by Aman D.
Aman D.

"Extensive and Seamless"

What do you like best?

Zoho has been thinking end to end, they are coming from vast experience that is the reason they made is exhaustive and no one can go back to other software as they has provided end to end.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it seems to be complex but if we customise it well after giving it enough time I think its worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have it.

We are using it to have our candidate list handy, its filters are great to use, to get candidates from specific city. Specially the resume parse feature is the best. We source resumes from different mediums and it is great to have them in one place.

Zoho review by Rajendra S.
Rajendra S.

"Zoho Recruit Best Software for Recruitment Management"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit is a very simple to use software, which eases down the Recruitment Management work. It helps in improving the candidate management and in coordinating the interviews with other interviewers

What do you dislike?

Till now, there is not something which I am not liking about this software; but few things are pre-fixed such as there are no more options available in the Education segment while creating a candidate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recruiters should promptly use this, which will make their recruitment process more transparent and faster

We are using Zoho Recruit for Recruitment, Interview and Feedback Management. It has help us to streamline the overall recruitment process and is very user friendly. It has fasten the overall process by providing timely updates

Zoho review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Very limited features for an ATS"

What do you like best?

Like that I can post to multiple job boards directly through zozo

What do you dislike?

Of all the job boards included, we only receive candidates from ziprecruiter - was told that I'd have to call each of the other job boards directly to figure out why we're not getting applicants. This was supposed to be a solution to dealing with a bunch of job boards separately.

Doesn't include some features that I feel are super basic for ANY ATS, particularly one that's supposedly designed for large organizations -

- can't separate job applications by location, so they all come into one inbox

- aside from "resume inbox," can't specify a source for any job boards outside of the ones zoho posts to, so I still have to run reports manually

- applications that come in through the resume inbox have no location attached. Can't even tell which email template to use, location/owner to assign them to

- Only one interview calendar - no ability to create a calendar for each location

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're only managing one location and don't intend to use any job boards beyond what's included, its capabilities are sufficient.

If you're managing multiple locations and using other applicant sources, look elsewhere for something with more capabilities and options for customization.

Can't really say that the recruit feature in Zoho has solved any problems - it's very difficult to use/customize, and I'm still having to do a lot of things manually that a software like this should be able to automate

Zoho review by Arunprakash P.
Arunprakash P.

"Recruitment Software / ATS for staffing firms "

What do you like best?

Customization and flexibility. As a recruitment firm, we have to handle different clients and each have their own set of requirement which needs deeper understanding of candidates. Understanding of candidates is not easy with the resume. we need to collect more data to understand their needs and competency.

In fact we can customize every stage and flow. Would like to explore more and add more points in coming days.

What do you dislike?

There is scope of improvement in UI. Which will help recruiters to understand the ZOHO better in easiest way.

End to end recruitment process is automated and channelized with the help of ZOHO recruit.

Zoho review by Nathan Y.
Nathan Y.

"Much Better!"

What do you like best?

Zoho has continued to improve their products since I last used Zoho in 2014. Getting to know the product again has been fun and the added technical enhancements have been well thought out.

I have yet to use the parsing feature in the new offering but am looking forward to doing so shortly. The ability to add and maintain different fields/forms in the product is useful as well.

What do you dislike?

Zoho - while well priced is starting to inch it's way up the food chain in regard to pricing. I still believe that it's a good product for the price but if the price continues to inch it's way up we will need to obtain additional capacity and product flexibility to continue to utilize it on a go forward basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering using Zoho Recruit you owe it to yourself to check out this product. It's pretty easy to use and set up and the flexibility it provides with layout is good well.

As we work with healthcare organizations and hospitals and have to recruit quickly we needed a product that would be easily searchable, customizable and would allow for vendor staffing relationships as well. This meets all those needs.

Zoho review by Consultant

"Great for small business"

What do you like best?

can be simplified to do only what you need. Great customer service. Fields are simple to adjust making the entry process as unique as you would like. They offer regular webinars for people interested in trying their software. Ideal for small business needs. Much more than a CRM or ATS - system allows for book keeping, invoice generation - essentially all the tools needed from a management standpoint as well as a producing employee.

What do you dislike?

difficulty setting up a Zoho mail account using a pre-established domain. Can be a little overwhelming at first, however customer service is great at walking you through the steps. Much quicker to get a handle on that the CRMs I have used with prior companies, however there are alot more options that you will need to sort through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free trial gives you plenty of time to see if is the right fit for your company. So far as it;s been by far the best system I have worked with.

It genuinely makes the CRM process worthwhile. It allows me to bundle book keeping, invoice tracking, commission schedules, as well as client/prospect and applicant tracking.

Zoho review by Tommy G.
Tommy G.

"Zoho Recruit works great for Insurance Agencies! "

What do you like best?

I own a work site benefits company in Louisiana. I've been using ZOHO CRM for over a year and love it. We do a lot of recruiting for 100% commission agents and at times it can be hard to find and manage what agent is in what part of the process when we hire them. Zoho Recruit is by far one of the most affordable and easy online / mobile software applications for recruiting as a agency owner. I highly recommend Zoho Recruiter!

What do you dislike?

I haven't been in it for a long time but I know the customization portion can be a little overwhelming at times.

I'm solving the problem of wondering who all I have in my pipeline of applicants. Also, those candidates who schedule interviews, confirm that are coming and then NO SHOW can now be transferred to the naughty list of applicants I'm not willing to hire. Problems solved on repeat applicants that are undesirable.

Zoho review by Lucy R.
Lucy R.

"Easy to use! "

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit is super easy to use - it offers great functionality and extremely high levels of customization. We are a multi national company, but relatively small, and all our locations have found it easy to work with. Also the pricing is superb for a product that does so much.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I think it could be nicer to look at but I would take functionality over beauty any day! Aside from that, there really isn't much I would change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, I had originally discounted it but then took another look and decided it was the best system for our company.

We have used Zoho to build a new careers website, which we didn't have before. We also are using the tool to improve on our processes and feedback.

This tool has given us a much better platform to build relationships candidates, something that we really needed to do in our industry.

Zoho review by Agency
Agency

"Great recruiting software for small firm"

What do you like best?

Zoho recruit is simple to use, and seems to have all of the capabilities of bigger brand, more pricey systems. It is customization and has email integration, both of which were very important to me as a recruiter running my own small business.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any issues yet with Zoho recruit, it seems to run smoothly and functions well. As any issues may arise, the customer support is very accessible and quick to assist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would certainly recommend others give it a try. You can run a free trial to see if you like it so there is nothing to loose.

It allows me to operate efficiently and saves time and money which is great as a small business. Keeping in touch with your connections is super important in the recruiting world and Zoho recruit makes this task easier and gives you the ability to extend your reach.

Zoho review by Mahlub M.
Mahlub M.

"Zoho made recruiting way too easy"

What do you like best?

All the features available at zoho are just very important to assist us in the recruitment process and it makes everything a lot more easy.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to do skill test with the candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho recruit is really a good option if you want to do recruitment and keep everything organized and in place.

Our whole recruitment process is done on zoho, it handles a lot of stuff in it and helps us with each and every step which includes; candidate's CVs, interview scheduling, sending the candidate with interview notifications and even rate them.

Zoho review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"A really nice web based ATS software"

What do you like best?

It really seems to do everything we need it to do at fraction of the cost of the big name ATS software companies. The price is good. We are creating our customized company career pages now with it. Also, like that it integrates with Google Calendar which we use, saving time with re-entering interview data in the calendar. The free version is very basic, and didn't do enough for us, but the $25 monthly plan seem robust enough for our needs. Good value. If you have used Zoho CRM, this will be a cinch for you to convert over to using for your recruiting. Now have been using for several months and plan on continuing use.

What do you dislike?

It claims to post jobs on job boards, but those are sites that no one ever goes too. So that feature is useless. The learning curve was longer than I would of wanted, and support is there both through phone and email. But email is about a 24 hour response, and phone is in India. So the hours are tricky for live support. I would like to have a implementation specialist to assist in setting up and getting the software customized. And yes, there is a lot of customization that can be done with the software, but it's a bit of trial and error getting it dialed in the way you want it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dedicate some time to get set-up. Once we got past the set-up it seems to flow pretty good.

Basic ATS system for tracking incoming candidate resumes for multiple office location recruitment and hiring purposes. Using to have one dashboard for all candidates flowing through, and parsing resumes.

Easy to track candidates through to the end.

Zoho review by Roland M.
Roland M.

"A great product for the money!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit is a great product scaled to suit a medium to small recruiting shop or internal HR dept, depending on whether you choose the 3rd party recruiter or corporate recruiter versions. We are an agency so we use the 3rd party version. It also integrates and tracks your email and workflow.

Zoho Recruit talks to all other Zoho products like CRM, Invoice, Accounting, etc... - Easily integrates with 3rd party tools like Phone Bridge, Zapier, etc... - Is a great value for the money if you are a solo or even an enterprize operation.

What do you dislike?

- Some features still need to be built out a little further - 3rd party version will not push to Indeed if you are a staffing firm but that may be more due to Indeed than Zoho. The parsing feature is cumbersome but you can bulk upload multiple resumes ta a time and let Zoho bulk parse them for you too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to evaluate the levels of subscriptions to determine the level of capabilities you need. A larger firm would definitely need the enterprise product.

Zoho Recruit helped our company get up and running on a small budget and continues to deliver value over time.

Zoho review by Peeranat L.
Peeranat L.

"Zoro recruit API for developer"

What do you like best?

I like to use zoho recruit for test data in job opening module. It easy to use to Add/Edit/Delete job and it have many field of data to explain that job such as "Job title", "Job description", "Location" etc. Admin or developer can customize the form that you want to explain each job. About Zoho recruit API it easy to implementation for create my website with Zoho AP.I

What do you dislike?

The data was returned form Zoho API that is difficult to use in my website.

Recruiting platform website. / Zoho should make the system easy to use for my HR team.

Zoho review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Makes a Difficult Task Much Easier"

What do you like best?

I absolutely LOVE the simplicity of using ZoHo Recruit. It was so easy to use and I was worried about the difficulty of getting acquainted with all the features. I have tried many other systems before Zoho and it is by far the best. I am a first time user of an ATS so I tried many before deciding. Zoho allowed me to easily input my candidates and clients, track them, schedule my day, check in on candidates and clients with ease, make notes, quickly add open positions, on and on.

It is by far the best tracking system available and the price is absolutely the best for what you receive!

What do you dislike?

Theres really nothing that I dislike. I absolutely love Zoho Recruit.

Easy to add applicants

Solves tracking your clients and applicants

Ease of sending available positions to many job recruiting board sites

Zoho review by David B.
David B.

"Smart and Effective"

What do you like best?

I have been trying out a few different CRM solutions over the last few weeks, as the company I working for are looking for a basic CRM to store and manage C.Vs of agents around the UK.

Of all the ones I have tested, Zoho is the only one that has really met our needs as it has a nice and easy to follow layout, and inputting data for various fields was much easier, as I could simply copy and paste in the column of information from excel as apposed to copying it cell by cell, which I had to do with another leading CRM software.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing I completely dislike, maybe would prefer it if I could cut down on the amount of menu items in the side and top bar but that might be possible anyway, still learning how to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From the viewpoint of someone who has not had direct experience with setting up a CRM database for a company in the past, I have found Zoho to be very easy to use and set up. I also think that they layout is the much nicer than other CRMs. It is minimalist but in a good way, as my company only needs it for relatively simple needs I found other CRMs were incredibly cluttered with a lot of options that our users didn't need and would likely be confused by.

We want to keep a record of workers that have been with us before that live in Britain, so we can easily search for people with specific skills living in a certain area, to minimise the amount of time spent contacting Agencies.

Zoho review by Shannon O.
Shannon O.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The resume parsing tool seems to work fairly well for my purposes. Due to time constraints, I was unable to explore it as much as I would have liked, but it seems to be very intuitive, and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There was very little I disliked. I was unable to devote the time to it that I wanted, so I can't speak to all of the components.

I'm looking to centralize all the resumes our group of companies receives into one central database. This program seems to allow this, and more.

Zoho review by Rakesh R.
Rakesh R.

"A good to have utility for recruitment productivity"

What do you like best?

An easy to understand tool with most of the required features well in place.

What do you dislike?

Apart from few limitations in customizing the platform, most of the features are in the like side.

1) There is only one rich text section allowed in the job description section. Well, this can still be managed, 2) There is no rich text section available in candidate application section, which is a disappointment.

3) Domain customization is limited to having a sub-domain. Any URL with sytax of domain_name/folder_name cannot be used. The limitation is perhaps to add SSL services to domain which in that case becomes a big positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial thoroughly and you will get the feel.

1) Defining recruitment process flow.

2) Managing resume database

3) Increasing operational efficiency.

Zoho review by Stuart U.
Stuart U.

"Zoho Recruit"

What do you like best?

Great applicant database that allows you to easily import resumes, which automatically populates database fields. This makes the application so efficient and effective as it eliminates double data entry. Also Zoho Recruit integrates well with most of the popular job boards such as Indeed and allows you associate candidates from those sites into your database with ease.

What do you dislike?

I'm not that good with code which is required with some of the email customization, however I have pushed myself to learn it, which has given me a skill I otherwise wouldn't have had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Zoho Recruit for it's efficiency and effectiveness at processing applicants. The integration with popular job posting boards is great and makes importing candidates into your database very easy and straight forward. Also integrates nicely with social media platforms. Another great benefit is that you can update candidates at any state of your recruitment process. Additionally Zoho Recruit allows you to make comparative candidate evaluations with ease. Plus you can also forward resumes to clients that are branded to your brand and the system automatically reformats cv's to remove all candidate contact details which is another great time saving feature. The reporting system is also better than any other program I have used and is exceptionally good for keeping yourself and other consultants on track.

You never miss an applicant from a recruitment process across several different advertising platforms.

Zoho review by Donald H.
Donald H.

"Great software, easy to use, well priced"

What do you like best?

I was able to create a standard job application to use across all my jobs. Then I created different assessments that I could have specific to each job. It was also easy to track all the candidates and their progress in our application process.

What do you dislike?

There was a few hoops to jump through when setting up automated workflows. It seemed I had to create the same thing more than once.

I wanted to be able to have an easy to use job application for candidates to go through and ask some extra questions to help screen candidates. I also wanted a central place to track all of our candidates and keep their status updated.

Zoho review by Kim S.
Kim S.

"Absolutely awesome ATS "

What do you like best?

I have only worked on very old ATS programs and this being my first "up to date" ATS is absolutely amazing the things I can do with it. Its customizable for all my needs and so easy to navigate. I would recommend this ATS program. It definitely makes recruiting alot more organized.

What do you dislike?

I dont dislike anything about it. Everything about this program is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the perfect ATS if you are looking for a program you can customize for your specific needs. Its very user friendly.

This program is keeping me so organized with orders, candidates, clients and notes. It has everything you need and can customize it to your needs as well.

Zoho review by Lee P.
Lee P.

"Amazing Product"

What do you like best?

I am a recruiter based in Bristol that has just started his first own recruitment business. Zoho has made this my data management and organisation so much simpler and I never forget a thing with the reminder function. Love the way I can find candidates by how far away from the company I hope to place them in is. I would never consider using a different CRM.

What do you dislike?

only being able to upload 6 CV's at a time

Data management and being able to find candidates with a click of the mouse

Zoho review by Sally M.
Sally M.

"Good Functionality and Easily Adapted"

What do you like best?

I am just starting to set up recruiting on my own and researched thoroughly all of the different systems to use.

For me the most important features were as follows:

- Time efficiency - I didn't want to spending loads of time adding CV's and records, I needed to be spending my time developing my business rather than admin!.

- Searchability - one of the things I really wanted to ensure I could do is have complex searches for candidates and clients. Oho Recruit lets you easily search on all fields and access saved criteria at the click on the mouse.

- Cost - out of all of the systems I looked at this was the most reasonable for such a proficient system.

- Add Ons - I also like that you can easily access invoicing etc all from the same client.

Overall, definitely try this this - its sophisticated to do pretty much what you want with it!

What do you dislike?

The only negative I have come across so far is that its not that easy to use attached documents, unless I haven't figured out the best way to do it yet. I usually have 3 x set documents for each candidate so writing each out, loading to docs, then attaching to the candidate seems to have one step too much in it.

However, this is the only thing I have found which I could say wasn't fantastic.

Functionality of mobile apps isn't that great and much of it is limited although does give you access to all of the records.

Its helping me save time on admin and manage ad response effectively which is great for an independent recruiter. Also, when dealing with lots of candidates its has really thorough ways of tracking and monitoring what stage each is at.

Zoho review by Hari S.
Hari S.

"A No Nonsence Recriting Suit"

What do you like best?

Its so easy to set up, its like if you can see it you can set it up with ease. Custimized career portal is a huge bonus, you can just put a leaping impact on the recrut who is see you first.

What do you dislike?

No much of my dislikes, Zoho recruit play like a breeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the most simple and powerful recruiting solution. Feature such as posting in other job portal in a click is a kind of gift for the HR professionals.

I can hit multiple bulls eye by the Post to popular job boards feature. Post once and it reflects every where its so convinient and less messy than the traditionaly multiple login methods.

Zoho review by Kim M.
Kim M.

"Great product bundle"

What do you like best?

Starting a new business (sole proprietor) comes with a lot of opportunity and baggage - everybody wants your business but you can't get a good feel unless you pay. Well, Zoho allows small start-ups free options to see what a great product it is and then "get hooked". That's where I am. Very pleased with the personalization the free version gives. It's only been a six months and I am prepared to start bundling an building.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to dislike a free product that allows you to learn the program before becoming a paid member.

My issues are in process and growing at the same rate as my business. With any issues, Zoho CSRs are fantastic in guiding and resolving.

Zoho review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Solution to your Recruiting needs"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of Zoho is the essence of its growth. And I really loved it. It is so simple handy even a novice can use it. We have improved a lot after using this ATS as we didn't knew where our candidates were and what was the status of theirs on to different jobs. It helped us a lot and automated half of the things, may be it is interview management or finding a right resource or tracking the candidate with their previous information. Zoho recruit helped us a lot and worked even more then our expectations.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes integration becomes a bit bulky but there is great support that helps you a lot

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Recruit is the one stop solution So you shouldn't worry a bit in order to move ahead with this solution

We used to have n number of candidates but we were never able to figure out the what we had a conversation with them.

Zoho review by Latrece J.
Latrece J.

"So far, so good!"

What do you like best?

I work for a startup company. After much research and many trials of other platforms, we decided to go with Zoho. It seems to have the most robust family of apps that seamlessly integrate with other systems apps helping to streamline our processes as we build them. And the pricing is quite competitive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to really "dis" like as of yet. Just takes some getting used to as we get familiarized with everything.

Since we are a startup, we are just building our operations including the talent management department. In short, the only "problems" we are solving at the moment is getting the department off the ground!

Zoho review by Daniel G.
Daniel G.

"Zoho Recruit"

What do you like best?

I really liked how easy it is to customise and map your processes into the software. We were able to automate a lot of the processes and saved a lot of time on integration that other premium services don't offer

What do you dislike?

Updates can sometimes be made and data is reverted back to previous versions without any notice or explanation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good tool to customise if you have some patience and IT skillset.

Very effective way to build a good system for multiple team members

Integration and automation primarily.

Zoho review by Gabriel S.
Gabriel S.

"Perfect solution for the small recruiting firm"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit is the perfect solution for upstart and small recruitment firms looking for an ATS that can scale with the needs of the business. The dashboard is intuitive, data can be easily input, and users can be added quickly. You get all the bells and whistles of the big companies at a price that fits any budget.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes. The color scheme could be a touch warmer but one gets used to it. Job posting can be a bit cumbersome sometimes but it's not overly burdensome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a small firm or upstart looking for an affordable ATS with the necessary features, this is your solution.

We are able to bring candidates into our recruitment workflow and work efficiently.

Zoho review by Vicki Bedeman, E.
Vicki Bedeman, E.

"Very use Friendly"

What do you like best?

The user friendliness. Its a no hassle turnkey product for a recruiter.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit of a mission to add job titles, but at least once its done, its there for the remainder of your use. It would be awesome though, if Zoho built in the job titles into the drop down menu as you input them when loading a new candidate if its a new job title.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to try it. If you looking for user a user friendly product that you can update and change to your specific needs without it costing you and arm and a leg - then this is it.

Its quick. I get to my clients faster. I can prepopulate the database outside working hours. Just all round less stress :-)

Zoho review by Shaun C.
Shaun C.

"Highly Customisable recruitment CRM"

What do you like best?

We like how many opportunities you have to customise the product so it fits our processes and how we want to work. It offers email automation, workflows which are very useful

What do you dislike?

For the short period of time we've been using the product I do not have any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Value in comparison to other competitors. Also has more customization options.

We have been able to automate our GDPR process as well as a number of automated workflows and emails which saves time.

Zoho review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Two Thumbs Up for Zoho Recruit!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit is great! It is easy to set up and easy to use. It took me less than a day to set up this application. I love the ease of parsing resumes and updating candidate information in Zoho Recruit.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing, really, that comes to mind to dislike about this product. It was everything that I needed to manage my candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Zoho Recruit, especially to new organizations starting out, based on the fact that it is easy to set up and easy to use.

In addition to the ease of parsing resumes and updating candidate information in Zoho Recruit, I also love the fact that it integrates with Indeed, making it easy to search for relevant resumes for your job postings. I am able to set up and automate email templates. This feature is a genuine time-saver.

Zoho review by NAUKARI B.
NAUKARI B.

"Best application ever"

What do you like best?

I have been using Zoho for a year now and its so easy to use. I signed up for the webinar and I didn't even need it, you can teach yourself as its so user friendly.

As well as it being such a simple tool, the customer service and support has been the best I have received. I had a few connection issues with the system that weren't Zohos fault and they were still keen to help me. They called me back within an hour and talked me through the issues simply.

The system itself has everything you need to start your own agency, with candidates, client and sales actively. The reporting elements are spot on and you can track productivity really easy. I would recommend Zoho recruit to anyone starting there own agency.

The cost is great, you can pay more the bigger you grow, this really does cater for all users and size business.

What do you dislike?

So far the only part I am not to keen on is the search function in the candidate section. It is similar in the email for Zoho, but you can not just put the first letters of your search. For instance, if I was looking for Bob Bradley, I would have to type in the entire first or last name instead of just putting in "brad" and see what comes up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is the best tool... everyone should use it

We are solving the recruiting time it takes to find candidates.

Zoho review by Aimee P.
Aimee P.

"Great ATS for us"

What do you like best?

The functions and support from Zoho have been amazing. We also love the additional products Zoho offers - it makes it easier for us as a small business.

What do you dislike?

We've just started using it and we haven't come across any negatives yet. It would be good however to have a bit more robust and easy to manage talentpool function.

We use Zoho for our recruitment agency, find it easy to use and it automates a lot of our work which saves us a lot of time.

Zoho review by Consultant

"ATS for Recruiting Agency"

What do you like best?

We already tried Zoho Recruit. Found that this program is quite matched with our requirement that we need. First of all, the interface is user friendly a lot. The program is well designed and coding. We can easily input the information among candidate, client, contact, vacancy. It is really easy to use for non-technical IT geek. The speed of the software is fast. Really like this software.

What do you dislike?

Frankly speaking, we don't have any negative point on this software. Only concern, it is customization module. It needs some technical IT support to help create customization e.g. candidate, contact, client, job opening form. But I think it is not difficult. And it should provide free space on cloud space also. So, we don't have to pay rental fee for cloud space per month.

Recruitment operation. Speed, tracking and searching talent and client.

Zoho review by Jon H.
Jon H.

"Great package"

What do you like best?

The system is fairly simple to use and can cope with most requirements you require. Also integrates well with other Zoho programs.

What do you dislike?

You really need to spend some time in the setup section to customise your requirements.

It would be nice if it had some sort of Wizard feature that ask some questions and built the first bit of frame work for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to be comfortable with editing and changing settings and have a clear idea of your needs to be able to set up.

Zoho Recruit allows us to control both internal and external roles all in one place and integrates with Zoho products well.

Zoho review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Zoho Recruit Initial Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that every page has the ability to be amended to your company preferences, if you do not want something on there you can take it out.

What do you dislike?

At present, nothing. I am getting used to using the site and when I did have an issue there was someone to talk to you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the free trial and the fact that you are not tied in, you have nothing to lose. give this system a go.

I am used to working with a very streamlined database but I can see quite quickly that once you get your head around the site you can streamline all of your processes for speed and ease of work !!

Zoho review by seun A.
seun A.

"Customer Service Experience "

What do you like best?

Seriously I received the best customer service experience ever from Zoho recruit help desk.

They are prompt in their replies and detailed in their explanation.

They deserve lots of accolades.

What do you dislike?

Had some issues about the pre-assessment form. Couldn't maximize the form

Also, some candidates can still submit without the pre-assessment form

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best Recruiting software I know with an amazing help desk.

It makes the recruitment process smooth.

The automated sequence of the flow makes the process easy

Zoho review by Gayle T.
Gayle T.

"I am very pleasantly pleased"

What do you like best?

I like how easy Zoho Recruit is to use. The software is very easy to use. I was up and running within minutes. I have used other software, but Zoho is so much better. I think the email template feature is my favorite.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything that I did not like about Zoho Recruit. I have tried other software systems and found Zoho to be the best. I like that Zoho offers different plans to choose from. I am very pleased with Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Zoho Recruit to any recruiter who is searching for an excellent ATS software.

I was looking for a good ATS and found it with Zoho Recruit. I downloaded the Zoho app onto my mobile phone and now I can run my recruiting desk from virtually anywhere. I can go on vacation, but still work if I want to.

Zoho review by Asbestos J.
Asbestos J.

"Good overall opinion"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use from what I have seen so far. Am looking to start up a new recruitment company and am searching for a simple system that helps me automate all of my business processes. It would appear that Zoho recruit may be a decent system to enable me to do that.

What do you dislike?

Not found anything that I dislike as yet as I have been trialling it for a couple of weeks. I am hopeful that the system continues to be user friendly and that it will meet my overall aims and objectives for my new company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Too early to say

I want to be able to track all activity with my clients and I feel that Zoho recruit is a decent enough system to help me achieve this.

Zoho review by :Larry M.
:Larry M.

"Just finished free trial"

What do you like best?

I have used a few different ATS in the past, and I found Zoho to be user friendly. I like that customization features that the system offers as well as being able to pull resumes from job sites.

What do you dislike?

I cant say that I dislike much at this point. It took me a minute to get used to the system, but overall it is user friendly.

Recruiting is my business, having an additional recruiting tool that offers branding and a robust system helps our recruiters streamline their days.

Zoho review by Jana M.
Jana M.

"It has all you need"

What do you like best?

Generally Zoho Recruit is very intuitive. I like the customization (even color ;) ) Great customer service!

What do you dislike?

Too complex maybe, I don't think I will ever use all the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a sales rep walk you through the demo.

Specify what you want to see - they are more of a pre-sales engineers.

This will show you options you might have not even though before to have.

Replacing classic CRM - we need more automation.

Zoho review by Olivier R.
Olivier R.

"Simple, customizable, affordable"

What do you like best?

This ATS is really simple to use, with a lot of features to keep track of your business with candidates and clients, interviews, and creating reports of your activity in one click.

The price and the possibility to upgrade/downgrade to cope with your current needs, is really appreciated.

What do you dislike?

Some features already existing on other ATS may take a while to be implemented on Zoho Recruit.

Zoho recruit help us to manage all applicants on a daily basis, to simplify the relation with them by sending emails very easily. It is also useful to have career website and all our job openings displayed on internet.

Zoho review by Lorien S.
Lorien S.

"Easy to use and feature-rich for recruiters"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to use, with everything you need available with a few clicks. It's not a complicated system to master, which is perfect for us, being a fairly new recruiting agency. We looked at quite a few systems before we chose Zoho Recruit, and we were really impressed with the simplicity of the platform.

What do you dislike?

Not much, but as a suggestion perhaps you could add the ability to see tags on the candidates home screen, where they are listed. It will allow you to see notes or a quick reminder about a candidate without having to click on a name and look at the next detail screen to know what should happen with that specific candidate next.

The ability to have a centralized work space with all your candidates, jobs and clients together. Improves workflow and document management. Easy to see a quick overview of your vacancies, candidates and clients with the dashboards, which are also customizable. System is also easy for new users to learn.

Zoho review by Gonzalo P.
Gonzalo P.

"Flexibility"

What do you like best?

I've used Zoho services before (CRM, Creator, etc.) and decided to use Recruiter for this new business. It has worked better than expected, specially because of its flexibility compared to other services we looked at. It allows us to connect to third party systems using web hooks and automating the process, the way we need it to work.

What do you dislike?

There are some improvements that could be made, details in building a form, for example, where there is no option to include radio buttons (at least we haven't yet found that option. For now using a yes/no checkbox.

We need to automate the selection and onboarding process for a two-sided platform. We use Zoho for onboarding the supply side as well as some staff positions.

Zoho review by Maxwell N.
Maxwell N.

"Best Tool Ever"

What do you like best?

it is simply awesome, lots of features, integration with my favorite tools in zoho and external applications as well, fancy reporting, just what i needed.

Integration is at hand, very easy to use and intuitive, one click access once you are in your zoho account, email inbox right in the tool.

What do you dislike?

Probably more options to brand the tool acording to the corporate image would be great, not much customization right now

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a clear plan of what you want to do, if you are going to use this for inhouse recruiting or to outsource a service, but anyways this tool will fit you perfectly

I was able to implement a program that had been on hold for over a year, this is a small team managing lots of things, with this tool we can achieve just that, lots of things in one simple platform

Zoho review by Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting
Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting

"Best Recruiter ATS that I've found"

What do you like best?

I spent over 2 months trying out various ATS systems for my team of recruiters. I was looking for something that was affordable but gave us everything we needed. I can honestly say that I would recommend Zoho Recruit hands down. It has made it so much easier to track candidates, keep a flow of what's going on with each one as well as team up with the Sales team to ensure that the jobs are getting coverage. It's not perfect but it gets the job done affordably.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't see Active candidates on the job screen, just the candidates that have been associated.

We are able to have better line of sight where the candidates are in the process and also see the communications that are happening with each one. I am also able to see recruiter productivity.

Zoho review by Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

"Awesome Service"

What do you like best?

I have a recruiting, staffing and finance company and I can use Zoho for everything. It's great!! I can also use Zoho to send invoices to my clients. They have everything you need in their platform. I will be using Zoho for a very long time. I plan to tell everyone about the experience I have with Zoho.

I have a finance company and I use this everyday. I get a ton of leads and need to keep track of them. Zoho is a great tool to use. I would suggest you try it out for yourself.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about Zoho platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Zoho if you are looking for a CRM and Recruiting platform for your business.

I need to keep track of my candidates and Zoho Recruit has solved that. I also use Zoho CRM to keep track of my sales/leads and Zoho has the benefits that I need for my business.

Zoho review by Kishan K.
Kishan K.

"Recommends"

What do you like best?

The ease & access to manage the work load is appreciated.

What do you dislike?

The interface looks dull to me. I would recommend to work on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We already use their CRM software so "look and feel" was intuitive. If you don't have another module use the tutorials and forums to get you up and running.We already use their CRM software so "look and feel" was intuitive. If you don't have another module use the tutorials and forums to get you up and running.We already use their CRM software so "look and feel" was intuitive. If you don't have another module use the tutorials and forums to get you up and running.We already use their CRM software so "look and feel" was intuitive. If you don't have another module use the tutorials and forums to get you up and running.We already use their CRM software so "look and feel" was intuitive. If you don't have another module use the tutorials and forums to get you up and running.We already use their CRM software so "look and feel" was intuitive. If you don't have another module use the tutorials and forums to get you up and running.We already use their CRM software so "look and feel" was intuitive. If you don't have another module use the tutorials and forums to get you up and running.

Managing & organisation information at a single platform is a difficult task. Zoho Recruits helps to improve the experience.

Zoho review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"New Zoho User"

What do you like best?

I like the cost effectiveness of Zoho. I honestly don't know how we would be getting on with starting a new Talent Acquisition Firm without it. We work really hard to ensue that our candidates are having the best experience possible and using Zoho allows us to do that.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the need to create so many functions by hand. I also do not like that the statuses are hard set and cannot be edited to fit the flow of my recruitment process. I had to go back and tailor that to fit Zoho and not the other way around which is weird.

We are solving the problem of staying organized, having a careers site and on-click posting our available jobs externally to other 3rd party job boards.

Zoho review by Melissa S.
Melissa S.

"Exactly What I have been looking for"

What do you like best?

I am a recruiter and have been looking every where for a system that will assist me in keeping up with the resumes that have been submitted. I have really enjoyed learning this system. I am not computer savy and this system is very easy to learn and has outstanding support alone the way. They also give you a free trial to try out the system and ask questions so you can make sure this is the system you are looking for. I love this system and plan an using them for a long time to come.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this system is how long it took me to figure out how I wanted to set up my candidate tab and how I want to use the system and rearrange items but there isnt really much I do not like because this is the first system I have come across that is simple to use once I figure out How i want to use it for my business

This system is helping me keep up with all of my resumes that have been submitted for a job and helping me keep up which ones need to be worked and staying on top of what i am doing.

Zoho review by Becci P.
Becci P.

"A highly adaptable resource to meet our niche requirement"

What do you like best?

The ability to add/edit and rearrange almost all fields to suit our requirements as a military service provider.

What do you dislike?

There is little I dislike about this system, I am still getting to grips with the reporting functions which are not as straight forward as the rest of the system but otherwise it is working well for me.

We have previously had two recruiters trying to work from the same Excel spreadsheet. This is hard to report from and cumbersome when it comes to connecting clients and candidates.

Zoho review by Shams C.
Shams C.

"Professionalizing the volunteer organization"

What do you like best?

Zoho was extremely easy to setup and get up and running. I was able to easily import data about the volunteers from a spreadsheet and get the positions setup. I was also able to extend the fields to customize the experience to match the non-profit volunteer organization needs.

What do you dislike?

Being a non-profit volunteer organization we will not be using all the bells and whistles the software offers for a commercial recruiting/HR team. I could not find an easy way to hide away the full breadth of features from the team members that are using the software for the first time.

In the context of our organization using Zoho recruit we are able to manage the available volunteer pool that is willing to offer service and match them with opportunities within the organization in a lot more streamlined way. This allows us to provide great experience and relevant service opportunities for our volunteers while finding qualified and targeted volunteer recruitment for the various positions in our teams. We could never achieve those results with the old spreadsheets.

Zoho review by Anna S.
Anna S.

"Zoho Recruit - Great Tool for our Business"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit is very user friendly, it wasn't difficult to get going. I was soon bulk uploading cvs (in word format) and client details (excel format). It was pretty self explanatory and not over complicated.

What do you dislike?

I was able to find a group demo to join quickly as they are scheduled regularly, however a one to one demo might be more helpful at the beginning.

We are able to store all our candidates CVs, parse the CVs by skill set & then find the relevant CVs when needed. We are also able to use the mailshot facility which is a real bonus. We believe Zoho help us grow our business and in a way which is affordable.

Zoho review by Diego P.
Diego P.

"Zoho Recruit is simplifying Talent Hunters life ! "

What do you like best?

 The platform can be integrated eventually also with HR and careers inbox

 Better visibility on global pipeline / candidate database

 Opt out / unsubscribe option

 Can be integrate with our website and/or other departments as well

 Custom options for filtering

 Matching CVs with different job openings directly on the online platform

What do you dislike?

I didn't find something I dislike (yet) :) : )

It is helping with database integration and pipeline management

Zoho review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Highly Recommended CRM system for start-up agencies"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, even for the technically challenged! Very intuitive and so simple to customise the fields or add/remove them as required. As a start-up business, my focus needs to be on recruiting so I don't have the time to read complicated manuals (besides I have no patience for doing that anyway) but it is very easy to use and therefore you don't need to. Easy to search and access the data as needed. THe best part is that it comes at a fantastic price!

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything to dislike..............

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend this CRM

Keeping on track of my activity and contacts. I am also looking forward to being able to use it for keeping in touch with marketing e-mails to my clients and candidates

Zoho review by Carl E.
Carl E.

"Effective Recruiter Tool"

What do you like best?

I really liked its simplicity which helps you get going really quickly, 'out of the box' it works where some don't or take a lot of configuration. The style and delivery of data & information back to me was easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

User Interface is a bit clunky if I'm honest. It does what it says on the tin but I have used better-looking software that is just as powerful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give it a try

Insight & clarity on where I am up to, where my team are up to and how much revenue we are expecting to turn over.

Zoho review by Brett I.
Brett I.

"Great value - great platform - definitely recommend for experienced user"

What do you like best?

Zoho is a strong platform with a great API to expand functionality. What I like best is being able to add new custom functionality for my organization. It's great for any company that wants a software to fit their process instead of modify yours to meet the software.

What do you dislike?

Occasional bugs in the software. But the team is fast to fix them. The setup could be overwhelming for a non-tech savvy user. I would suggest that person get some help with setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tech savvy users should plan for a couple weeks of setup/customization. If you're new to using an ATS, find someone familiar with the product to help you.

We solve the problem of making remote recruiting easier for schools. The biggest benefits have come by way of automation allowing us to deliver more value for our clients with less time consumed by our staff.

Zoho review by Martina L.
Martina L.

"Good solutions for personal agency"

What do you like best?

- customization all modules (jobs opening, candidates, clients, contacts etc.)

- many application e.g. CRM, Sales etc.

- two factor authentication

- user friendly design

- more variability

What do you dislike?

Not good customization forecast detail,. In one card you can have more position (e.g. for one comapany you can hiring e.g. five candidates with the same description, so you have open one record), but you can´t entry diferent salary for the hired candidates. Not user friendly task - task will be closed on the date, not when you solve it.

Finally we have all information in one application. We have connected candidates, jobs and clients.

Zoho review by ☆ Dennis P.
☆ Dennis P.

"Great CRM For Recruitment"

What do you like best?

I've been using Zoho Recruit for my recruitment company, ImmenTech. I'm very pleased with the way they've built the web app. I didn't previously know that Zoho offered an option for recruitment agencies so I was very impressed to discover that they do and it's even more user-friendly than dedicated solutions I've used in the past.

What do you dislike?

I haven't discovered anything I dislike about it yet, it does everything I want it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial and I think you'll be impressed.

We have to organise a database of clients and candidates. We have a list of jobs we are working on at any given time and a list of suitable candidates who will be considered, introduced, interviewed, offered etc. so it's a very difficult process to organise efficiently. Zoho Recruit makes it easy to track things quickly, which saves a lot of time and prevents mistakes.

Zoho review by Paul W.
Paul W.

"Zoho recruit for a start up recruitment agency"

What do you like best?

The intuitive interface and the workflows make learning how to use Zoho Recruit really quick. From client you can click on contact and from job to candidate submitted is really easy. You can get up and running in about half an hour.

The more you use it the more you benefit. Candidate and client tagging make matching easy.

It's feature rich and I'm discovering new capability all the time.

Add to that it's cheap and there is no contract.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any real dislikes. For me as a start up it is more than up to the task. The free version with a few more features would be more than adequate, but the entry level premium package is more than enough for what I need.

Difficult to dislike anything about it at this price.

If anything it would be that the job board interface has been difficult to configure so I have given up, but I'm sure with more time I would figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for a start up and grows with you as your business grows. Plenty of social functionality as well

For me it's all about using as a CRM for tracking my client activity, managing open jobs and tracking my candidates.

The greatest benefit is time management. I try to add a task every time I perform an activity. That way I open the app at the start of the day and all my calls are there ready for me to make.

Zoho review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Modern Rich and Light Applicant Tracking System"

What do you like best?

Zoho has easy to use GUI, Zoho recruit has one of the best resume parser available in the recruiting industry.

It allows us to manage entire recruiting cycle, It is one of the best ATS I have used.

What do you dislike?

Cant say much still some of the functions can be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Recruit is one of the feature rich ATS available, It is easy to use I would recommend this to every sourcer and recruiter.

Candidate Management is one of the prime benefit I have with Zoho Recruit, Also I loved the CRM integration and various application integration this is the most feature rich ATS we have for human resources

Zoho review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good Option, but limited."

What do you like best?

It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customizable. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat.

We needed to collect and manage resumes, automate, question and test the vetting quickly and intergrate the postings into our career page. The biggest benefit is it is a good option for a company that does not have to vet resumes against a posting in a short timeframe. If you just need a low cost solution, and you can compare the resumes to the posting manually, then this is a great option.

Zoho review by Brett S.
Brett S.

"Lower Recruiting Costs"

What do you like best?

We've been recruiting since 2001. The Zoho Recruit platform has been the easiest to tailor so far. It keeps communication between our different offices smooth and it's reduced our operating costs.

What do you dislike?

If we could add customization to a candidate's profile that was a checklist for how well they match each of the jobs individually, then that would be icing on the cake.

Zoho Recruit has solved the problem of it taking so long to post our open jobs on multiple sites. It's also reduced the time it takes to collaborate between our recruiting staff.

Zoho review by Administrator

"Surprising for such a less cost! Epatant pour un logiciel si abordable!!!!"

What do you like best?

Le logiciel est assez facile à utiliser, une fois complètement implémenté, ce sera un système fantastique pour mon équipe RH à l'avenir.

De plus, étant basé sur le Cloud, il est beaucoup plus facile que sur un logiciel de se tenir à jour. La prise en main ne se fait pas en quelques minutes mais une fois acquise c'est très naturel

What do you dislike?

J'ai eu quelques difficultés à trouver certaines configuration ou comprendre comment elles fonctionnaient.

De plus, certaines fonctionnalités ne sont pas encore entièrement implémentées, donc je ne peux pas tester complètement avant le déploiement.

C'est un processus très complexe pour personnaliser le système de recrutement Zoho pour qu'il soit exactement comme nous le voulons.... mais il a l'avantage de nous permettre de le personnaliser ce qui n'est pas le cas d'autres logiciels

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering the low fees... Zoho is out of expectation regarding our needs and even offers more than we even wanted.

Il faut bien planifier les fonctionnalités que vous désirez et celles que vous utiliserez reellement avant de commencer,

il y a tellement d'options que vous pouvez perdre en décidant ce que vous voulez inclure.

Pour notre petit cabinet de chasseur de têtes: Zoho Recruit réunit l'ensemble du processus de recrutement en un seul package facile à utiliser et permet une approche simplifiée de l'embauche.

Nous utilisons Zoho pour unifier tout notre recrutement. Nous avons actuellement seulement notre système de courrier électronique pour suivre tous les candidats qui n'est pas efficace et l'utilisation de Zoho devrait pallier à ce manque d'information à jour et partagé.

Zoho review by Administrator

"Great help!!"

What do you like best?

I have just started using the system to give an extensive review but the worst I could is that the initial set up was a little slower than I would have preferred, but once set up it was very easy to use.

It is also very easy to customize the Zoho recruit system to be exactly how we want it.

What do you dislike?

The long list of options may get someone lost at the beginning but keeping a concrete list of what you want to achieve with Zoho Recruit can be help ease you into using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are using Zoho to unify all our recruitment and it's been doing a great job at it

We are using Zoho to unify all our recruitment. We currently only have our email system to track all out candidates which is not efficient and the use of Zoho should make the system more streamlined and easy for both the recruiter and the stakeholders.