Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit takes in-house recruiting to a whole new level. Make your work uncomplicated by sourcing, tracking and hiring your talent - all from one place.

Work for Zoho Recruit?

Learning about Zoho?

Zoho Recruit Reviews

Showing 606 Zoho reviews
Zoho review by Gertrudis G.
Gertrudis G.

"Zoho recruit is my own recruitment agency."

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit Streamlines my work in the human resources department of VASQUEZ Automotive and I love that, I also like that it is easy to use and has a technical support attentive to solve any question or problem that is presented through a chat in alive.

What do you dislike?

Actually until now I have nothing negative to mention about Zoho, because since it was implemented in the company where I work it has worked well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you belong to the human resources team of an organization and you are looking for software that allows you, offer jobs, apply a filter to select the best candidates, schedule interviews and much more I recommend you zoho recruit.

Zoho Recruit has benefited me since, since we started to implement this software in automotive Vásquez, the process of selection and hiring of personnel has been much more efficient and my work has become really easier, since this program allows me to make a better selection of the postulates to a certain post, helping me throughout the recruitment process from the publication of job advertisements, the reception of candidates, the interview planning until the final hiring.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Recruit
Zoho review by Maiko S.
Maiko S.

"Highly customizable & efficient software"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit is perfect for any agency or in-house recruiter that is looking to streamline their processes, automate interview scheduling and posting to job boards.

Zoho made our live easier and it's very easy to onboard new team members, the software is generally quite easy to understand and most things can be customized and tailored to our specific recruitment appraoch. One of the best features is that Zoho Recruit gives you access to Indeed's CV database, which allows us to quickly scan for new potential candidates.

What do you dislike?

The onboarding was rather difficult as there is two nearly identical versions of Zoho Recruit: A EU Version & an international version. It wasn't clear that we signed up to the international version & we had to manually move things over, without much assistance from the Zoho support.

It would be great to have a plugin for Linkedin to easily import LinkedIn profiles into the Zoho database

Managing our recruitment process & pushing our job adverts to popular recruitment platforms to increase applications

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

Zoho review by Anna A.
Anna A.

"Best Recruiter CRM"

What do you like best?

Quality Parsing of resumes & scheduling

What do you dislike?

No Cons. I really don't like LinkedIn's CRM or Big Bill ... and ACT! has gone buy the wayside, even though it was great in 2006 when it used to work on my Sony Treo Phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Recruit solved a major time problem for me ... I do not have time to scour all these resumes. So, I am easily able to add all this resume data and quickly pick the top candidates. Quality Parsing of resumes & scheduling. Zoho allows for both customization and scaling for firms of varying sizes. Obviously the free version is limited...but fully functional.

Zoho review by David R.
David R.

"Great scale-able feature set"

What do you like best?

Zoho offers a remarkably flexible set of features that allows for both customization and scaling for firms of varying sizes. Obviously the free version is limited...but fully functional.

What do you dislike?

Very little but if I want to get picky the product is available individually or as part of a bundled software package. To me the bundle (Zoho One) is amazing in it's overall value but not easy to master or understand from an integration perspective

Recommendations to others considering the product

In comparison to Act or other systems I have used (I'm past founder of a 100 person search firm). We were using a program called Adapt on a 100 seat Citrix thin client back in 1997 or so) it has the benefit of a seperate candidate tracking program (recruit) and a full CRM...personally I think this is much better and more flexible once you have the interface sorted out to meet your needs

I currently use both recruit and CRM and am planning on trialing the complete suite ...

Zoho review by Jitendra L.
Jitendra L.

"Zoho Recruit Review for New Entrepreneurs in Staffing Industry"

What do you like best?

Zoho provides multiple functionalities and can help you streamline the entire hiring process. We as a staffing agency are flooded with client requirements and candidate resumes. zoho helps us streamline the entire process.

What do you dislike?

Although the entire is simple and easy to use but there are small functionalities for which you have to either watch tutorials or go through via trial & error. I would suggest whenever a new functionality is opened Zoho should display if the user would want to go through a tutorial for that functionality. Parser can be made more intelligent. People use multiple formats creating the resume specially in indian context. hence the parser can be made more intelligent to extract accurate details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are confused with a lot of candidate profiles and a lot of vacant positions, then Zoho recruit is the best way to go. Being cloud based it is accessible 24X7 through mobile apps and desktop. You can automate and streamline the entire hiring process for your firm. It is also cost effective when compared to other such solutions in the market.

We are a new staffing agency and sometimes it is difficult to keep a track of client requirements, and candidate profiles. With the help of Zoho recruit, we streamline the entire process of hiring. We are able to keep the track of all client positions, and also tag multiple candidates for multiple positions. It makes the process very easy for us to have a clear picture of where our business is heading.

Zoho review by Matthias K.
Matthias K.

"a challenge but a good challenge"

What do you like best?

The modular konzept. Even i havent not understand everything so far. But you can do almost anything with it. Is already an amazing software. You can see that there is a lot of brain in it.

What do you dislike?

The complexität is a big challenge. I think the Most of the Producers from that Solution are programmer but not user in the recruiting business. We have Employees they need a really good introducing and we would love to have more manuals for the ... how you say? ZOHO for Dummys will by fine

we have a huge workflow with more than 70 process steps. There are authorities and institutions involved, there are many documents needed and just over 70 steps to work for each applicant. The Pipline has only 10 points, is unfortunately still dependent on placements. It's all too close, but we're still trying to fix a solution with ZOHO.

Zoho review by Kornelia B.
Kornelia B.

"Trial Version Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the intuitive outline, clear and precise layout and the fact that Recruit is combined with many other features which I can use with regards to my work - campaigns, marketing, docs, job board function, email and it's integration with other systems. GDPR compliance function seems to be working at present already, also communication with regards to that and support - although only via email for me now- is good, quick and informative.

What do you dislike?

I appreciate the fact that there is Staffing Agency and Enterprise/ Corporate version - however, I am wondering what would be and is the best suited for the freelancers - headhunters working on their own. Would be good to have the specially dedicated solution there, taking specific of this work into consideration separately.

Integration of different modules works well for me. I realized the benefits of automatization while working on my own especially.

Zoho review by David G.
David G.

"Great Experience of the Trial"

What do you like best?

The site is quite easy to use and looks like it will integrate well with other sites, when fully implemented this will be a fantastic system for my HR team going forward. Also with it being Cloud based it makes it far easier than on machine software to keep up to date.

What do you dislike?

I am not far enough into the trial to have found anything that I dislike. The worst I could say is that some options in the setup are awkward to find, so the initial set up was a little slower than I would have preferred, but once set up it was very easy to use.

Additionally, some of features are not yet fully implemented, so I am unable to fully test before deployment.

It is a very involved process to customize the Zoho recruit system to be exactly how we want it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you want Zoho to do for you before you start, there are so many options you can get lost in deciding what you want to include.

Regardless of your company size, Zoho Recruit brings the entire recruitment process together in one easy to use package and allows for a more streamlined approach to hiring.

We are using Zoho to unify all our recruitment. We currently only have our email system to track all out candidates which is not efficient and the use of Zoho should make the system more streamlined and easy to use for my HR team.

Zoho review by Simon B.
Simon B.

"Why were going with Zoho Recruit"

What do you like best?

Very Intuitive design and it integrates with other zoho products. Also it really hasnt forgotten anything necessary for recruiters

What do you dislike?

im not a fan of SAAS at all. Its cloud based and i have always preferred non cloud based

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the enterprise but you should be fine with the pro then really consider their other products cause u will save time in the long run

Were a new recruitment agency and starting out usually means that a lot of customization is required. With Zoho Recruit 95 % of the manual work that would be required has already been done for us so customization is at a minimum. That's a big time saver. Also using this program will really organize your business as it takes all facets of recruitment into consideration. Whats really best though is that it ties into all of zoho's other products really well and if you think about it why would you really want to use 5 different software's to manage your business.

With recruit we store our docs, we send emails, we send sms, we integrate with FB which is really important for us, . we can chat with team mates we can mass mail and plenty more so yes its a SAAS but it really works out to be less costly in the long run because you have all of this integration and software is updated regularly.

Zoho review by Justine O.
Justine O.

"Application tracking system for recruitment firm "

What do you like best?

I had 30 working days to test Zoho recruit, its so easy to set up a career page through which you can get applications. it also intergrates with other platforms like Zapier.

What do you dislike?

some of the features that I would like use are still under construction. for example, to have employers to log into the system and view the profiles of shortlisted candidates.

it is involving for Zoho recruit system to be customized further by creating more modules. I think if your recruitment involves a lot of industries you may have to create more modules to accommodate what you do

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho recruit is built specifically for recruitment. If this is what you do then it worthy your time

advertising open positions and getting applications,

So far I have just set up the system to track application through to placement stage. But I believe the integration Zoho recruit has with google will enable us to communicate and sync all correspondences within Zoho.

Zoho review by Rema S.
Rema S.

"Zoho Recruit ATS"

What do you like best?

It is customizable as per our requirements. This is great Application Tracking system. I was using Excel Sheets which was little difficult. This has made my job easier. There are quite a lot of big players in the market for application Tracking system. But the cost is way higher. This Zoho Recruit comes for a reasonable price. This is helping us to do things in a more organized way. The interview scheduling and follow ups is made easy. We can see the reports of our company performance as well as the individual recruiter's performance. Each an every company will be having different strategies for business development. The regular application tracking system will be usually the same.But in Zoho recruit, we have the option of designing the application tracking system as per our company strategy, and work on it. In short, this application tracking system is very convenient and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The Parsing tool is not that great when It comes to LinkedIn. If we try to click the parsing button. Itz copying only very limited lines, and we will have to type in the rest which is a little annoying. We will have to get a separate parsing tool for the parsing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good One. Worth Considering

Complete and Convenient Application Tracking System for a small startup. this is definitely a very good one. I recommend to try out this zoho recruit software. Itz definitely worth trying

Zoho review by Kristina F.
Kristina F.

"I own a recruiting company and this is my favorite ATS"

What do you like best?

Customer service is open 24/7. It works great and the platform is customizable (field, response emails etc.) I love it. It is so much more than just an ATS. We researched for three months and went with Zoho. After two years of using it, I know we made the right choice.

What do you dislike?

Their amazing two step authentication system locked me out when I got a new phone. This was a problem i was happy to have as I know if I couldnt get in, no one else can ;) aka. Their security rocks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend extra time setting it up. It will make your job, put on auto pilot. Dont hesitate to ask support for more features. These guys are programming geniuses.

ATS. I couldnt find one that would integrate well and this one solved that.

Zoho review by Sharath D.
Sharath D.

"Simple yet Elegant and Powerful"

What do you like best?

The entire software being Online and on cloud so accessible from anywhere

Easy interface, does the job for you

Resume parsing is much better than a lot of other softwares

What do you dislike?

The time customer care takes to respond

Does not look like the sales team is very eager to sell products, nobody gets back with a good price or to negotiate

I feel the product is good but people act very pricey

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please push your sales team to meet and engage the customer, companies might be small but they can still give you business. Drop by drop makes an ocean remember this

Makes my company recruiters life easier with a lot of automated reports

Parsing is much better, hence reduces time and effort

Not too many unwanted feautures

Useful when working from home

Zoho review by Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.

"Zoho Recruit Review"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit is very cost effective for small businesses. The fact that they also offer additional services (Project, CRM, etc.) is also very efficient for small businesses. They offer unlimited job postings, which is a huge plus for a staffing agency.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Recruit's UI has significant room for improvement. Over the past weeks we have had to work around publishing jobs, due to an error that pops up on the main page. The app has technical issues. It crashes at times, and certain features don't work when using the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve app functionality. Allow for more features to be used on the app (submit to client), and fix issues that cause it to crash. Improve desktop UI and easy menu navigation options, and a stronger "how to" search option.

We are able to automate our full-life cycle recruiting process with Zoho Recruit. We have realized that there is a huge benefit to having unlimited job postings, as well as a benefit to being able to connect our candidates to our clients within one system.

Zoho review by Jose Jose T.
Jose Jose T.

"AN OPTIMAL APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF PERSONNEL"

What do you like best?

Our company took the decision to rely on this affordable and effective recruiting platform, easy to use for the recruitment of staff supported by this application that serves as a selection tool in a timely manner and easy to schedule interviews and keep track of the possible selected to the position.

What do you dislike?

we have analyzed that they should optimize further the evaluations in order to guarantee a greater selection of highly qualified personnel. must aggregate more than one interview to better evaluate the recruited, when there are errors in the systems the technical support should be more timely to quickly resolve the immediate recovery

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve the interface and make it easy to use. it seems technical

through this application or platform we have solved in a more efficient way the recruitment of personnel, optimizing time, benefiting us in a timely manner the selection of candidates, our office of human resources through Zoho has highlighted that it has improved its functionality efficiently .

Zoho review by SUGEY EDITH R.
SUGEY EDITH R.

"effective and efficient recruitment"

What do you like best?

Our company has always stood out for carrying out its processes efficiently, we like Zoho Recruit that is affordable to recruit candidates, it is easy to use software, easy to schedule interviews, it is a very fast, effective tool for selection of the right person for the position. The price is achievable for the user, design is easy to handle, we can see the opening states of the selection process, Flexible levels of customization, has a user interface combined with the flexibility of the database

What do you dislike?

we do not like the fact that during the selection process we should have an in-depth evaluation regarding the candidates, they should also have greater support in the technical support, the application only allows adding one interview to a candidate, another disadvantage is that there is not much functionality in relationship with monitoring activities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

our recommendation would be to improve and optimize the evaluations among the candidates, more support for the technical support to the user, integrate Office365 Outlook

Zoho Recruit, is resolving in our company the optimization of HR, where it effectively facilitates the selection of candidates by unifying the HR management in an efficient manner and thus carry out a better follow-up on the job offers generated in systems.

Among the benefits, the perception of candidates stands out in an easy and timely manner.

Zoho review by Adam G.
Adam G.

"Solid System"

What do you like best?

We spent quite a bit of time searching for a suitable CRM for our startup recruitment agency. We looked at a number of the big players but were put off by the cost. Our experience with Zoho is one which has proved to excellent value for money. The product is really good value for money and they are very few features which we feel it is missing. We have used some big named CRM systems in the past and feel this is a comparable product at a significantly lower price.

What do you dislike?

It appears that you can send out multiple candidate cvs to multiple clients and have them associate with the candidate. This may be a safety system to stop recruiters spanning contacts but we feel done in a controlled manager it should be useful to all involved. That being said, we may have just not managed to work it out properly yet!

Complete recruitment CRM system for our startup agency..

Zoho review by Starr M.
Starr M.

"Experience with Zoho Recruit"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using the Zoho Recruit applicant tracking system. It allows for customization and ease of use being easy to use is a big deal for me being a recruiter. I also like how you're able to integrate your website and outside job boards. I do believe this is the best used for smaller agencies but it can very well be configured for a mid sized company I believe it depends on the need of the company. But overall I enjoy the use of the program and would definitely recommend to other in search of an ATS system

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I can say that I dislike about Zoho recruit, its one of the ats's that I was able to jump right on and begin use without having to google or youtube tutorials

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that any small business that is in need of an ats system would love the ease of use and appreciate all the feature and the ability to customize those features for each individual use

coming from a place where we had no ats and was only using an excel tracker it has help streamline my business to be more effective to clients and candidates and the benefits of having this system is place is simple it allows us to be more efficient with our workflow

Zoho review by Will  G.
Will G.

"Zoho Recruit"

What do you like best?

Best platform at the best price. Only applicant tracking systems and Customer relationship manager I have found at a reasonable price. Pretty user friendly. Very similar to E recruit but priced more affordably. Overall, wonderful experience. I could not be happier.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had local telephone support. The people on the phone are not helpful and very hard to understand. The client contact and notes could be more condensed. They are too spread out and take too many clicks to view as easily as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Customer tracking and applicant tracking. Tracking candidate submittals to clients. Track applicants and easily view their resumes. I have not realized any benefits other than my expectations from using similar systems like e recruit and temp works.

Zoho review by Dylan C.
Dylan C.

"The best Recruiting system on the market."

What do you like best?

The Zoho Recruit team is amazing. They are constantly on the cutting edge with all of the integrations. Unlike other companies they are actually developing direct integrations rather than forcing organizations to go through Zapier or the many different integration providers just to have what you need to function as a whole.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that we dislike about it. We recommend the platform to everyone we talk to.

Between the vast amount of application job sites and then the actual processing of an applicant has always seemed disjointed. And then to top it off then there is the onboarding side of HR. Zoho Recruit is integrated with every major job applicant site or service, integrated with one of the Nations best background check companies, and then the integration directly into Zoho People makes it one quick easy solution for all HR processes.

Zoho review by Hernán V.
Hernán V.

"XX"

Zoho review by Agency in Management Consulting
Agency in Management Consulting

"I am very satisfied with Zoho Recruit!"

What do you like best?

It is extremely user friendly, and allows you to interact with the candidates and the clients in a very detailed and integral way. The best part is that all your interactions, made by you or someone else, keep a log of who did what at all times so that everyone is in the loop with what is going on with any given candidate. It is also very easy to use in the mobile app, which allows you to advance a lot of work even when you're not in front of your computer.

What do you dislike?

The integration of social networks only allows you to work with Facebook and Twitter. It would be very useful if LinkedIn was also integrated, and any other social network that can be used in the recruitment process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just want to make your recruitment process as seamless as possible, look no further than this. We are using it in conjunction with an assessment SaaS company, for the psychometric and skills assessments, and being able to keep all the data in one place, plus the price, plus the different access platforms, make Zoho the best option out there.

Our problem before Zoho recruit was not having everything in one place, which made it harder, as more clients requested our services, and we acquired more candidates, to keep tabs on what was going on with what.

It has made the process of recruiting much more efficient, since we are an agency that does headhunting for our clients, effectively has cutting the time it takes for most of the processes in more than half, keeping our databases organized and allowing us to acquire better quality candidates.

Zoho review by Diana R.
Diana R.

"Util y Funcional"

What do you like best?

Algo que me gusta mucho de la plataforma y que destaco es que no tiene limite para candidatos, por lo que no debo preocuparme de llenar el espacio en la nube y estar eliminando candidatos de procesos antiguos. Y debo destacar además que la ayuda en linea que es bastante personalizada y efectiva.

What do you dislike?

La experiencia de usuario no es muy buena, es algo compleja de utilizar. Poco intuitiva. Si estás acostumbrado a trabajar con ATSs probablemente no te resultará taaan compleja, pero si no es así, te resultará complicado. Todo lo que contiene la plataforma es muy acertado, útil y beneficioso, sin embargo el proceso de personalización de la plataforma, creación de ofertas, evaluación de prefiltro, etc, es complejo. Encontrar donde editar cada cosa puede volverse confuso.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contiene todo lo necesario. Solo toma algo de tiempo adaptarse a él.

Sirve como espacio para almacenar la base de datos de candidatos activos en búsqueda de empleo. Muchas de las otras plataformas ATS tiene un limite de candidatos que puedes almacenar en la plataforma, lo que te impide tener ahí una opción que permita a los candidatos añadirse a la base de talentos sin postular a una de las vacantes abiertas. Zoho Recruit con sus características permite solucionar este gran problema.

Zoho review by Lara J.
Lara J.

"Fully customisable, user friendly, smart software for Recruiters!"

What do you like best?

I love the integrations for Indeed and LinkedIn, along with the features of parsing CV content, when uploading from file.

Adding jobs and posting to multiple boards in one click function is a huge time saver!

I love the fact that I can run email marketing campaigns from Zoho Recruit too.

The social media integration is a great feature too.

Easy to use, fully customisable, smart recruitment software.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike to date. The generic careers page is very bland and basic, but it does what it needs to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's far better than any recruitment software that I've used an it doesn't come with a huge cost associated to it either!

Zoho Recruit allows me to create candidates very swiftly, by parsing information direct from file. It works very well with my OCD and keeps me highly organised.

Posting jobs is quick and easy and the ability to post to numerous boards in one click is a huge benefit.

Zoho review by Sara C.
Sara C.

"Best option I've found after trying several"

What do you like best?

As an independent recruiter, I value the sourcing integrations with Indeed and with LinkedIn via 3rd party apps that allow LI data to be parsed and pulled in to Zoho Recruit. This speeds input time significantly. Nearly all fields, drop-downs, forms etc. can be customized and I was able to start making the interface my own from day 1. I'm still a beginner with Zoho Recruit, but I can tell it has great potential to grow with my business.

What do you dislike?

I've needed help more quickly than I can sometimes find it and I'd like to use my creativity to benefit clients, not suss out help that isn't immediately apparent. I'm still not sure how to consistently get a real time live person. So thus far, going to the forums has gotten me answers when the standard help module doesn't solve things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend doing a trial if you are interested.

Faster sourcing, faster data entry, an improved candidate engagement protocol, value that an independent recruiter needs when several hundred dollars a month for each tool doesn't cut it.

Zoho review by Heather D.
Heather D.

"Good company good pricing "

What do you like best?

I've always liked Zoho for recruiting. I've suggested this company to others a few different times also.

What do you dislike?

Pricing has its good sides. But the pricing break downs, and a lacking plan that I found to be benifitial to my. Small business needs..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that you should have a plan for recruiting well and ready before committing to their different offers. I made the mistake of under thinking my needs and had to change my package I had picked, which in turn costede. More over all.

Well when I needed someone quick, and I also needed someone who could provide the proof of legal backing with their proclaimed skills. With any massage therapist and any other alternative health care provider, you must be licensed through your state, and although many have skills most don't have the qualifications on paper.. With Zoho I found this to be less strenuous and frustrating.

Zoho review by Vash P.
Vash P.

"Fantastic Option for New and Small Staffing Firm"

What do you like best?

I've worked as a recruiter for many years but recently decided to start my own firm with a partner. Our previous experience was using Microsoft Dynamics CRM but we are thrilled we decided to give ZOHO Recruit an opportunity. It is very easy to navigate and I feel simplicity is important when operating in an ATS. The staff is also very friendly.

What do you dislike?

If I had one knock on ZOHO Recruit it would be that there is only one account rep assigned to Arizona. Although he was fantastic I thought it was kind of odd not have multiple reps. Maybe this was a miscommunication but this was told to me. One day when I needed to reach the rep he was already gone for the day and I had no one else to speak to in terms of what I needed help with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a new business trying out different ATS you need to give ZOHO Recruit a shot. The free trial really allows you to test it out and you realize it is a great Solution.

It is very easy to enter information into the ATS and track everything from candidates, to clients, contacts to jobs to make a smooth process as we try to start our business from the ground up.

Zoho review by Shola D.
Shola D.

"One of the best CRM our company has tried"

What do you like best?

There is limitation to the free version, but I was able to test most of the features which was great. I was able to customise the features for my company needs. As far as I can see it can be customised depending on the size of the company. We are a start-up recruitment agency and the features are useful for the storing client and candidate data.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found any cons hence decided to go for the full version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good value for money compared to other CRMs in the market. Once you have customised the interface it is very easy to use.

It saves a lot of time to add candidate details on to the system and can easily pick the best candidates with ease. It was very easy to customise and tailor it to our company needs.

Zoho review by Carmen B.
Carmen B.

"Just fantastic recruitment software"

What do you like best?

It is customisable. Everything you wished could just happen automatically in the recruitment process... well it does even more than that!. It's integratable with most business software. It's cloud based so no info is ever at risk. Working remotely is so easy.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing I don't like about Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is probably the most value for money you will find anywhere on this planet.

Admin burden in terms of time has been reduced to such few hours we do not need to appoint an inhouse recruitment person - I can easily manage the process on my own. It has given us invaluable analytics and helps us keep up with world trends.

Zoho review by Nick D.
Nick D.

"Exceptionally good piece of software - cutting down wasted time and resulting in greater work output"

What do you like best?

The interface feels easy to work with and requires very little training. Things are quite easy to figure out. It makes me look really smart :-)

Before using Zoho Recruit, we were using a manual process and it was disjointed at times. Th good thing about this software is that everything is accessible from anywhere and collaboration with other is made very easy.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike. I need to customise some views and dashboards, so until I do that, I will not criticise the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, you will not regret.

I can now have all the recruitment information in one place and be able to tell what stage each candidate is in. I can also report quite easily by using the Reports and Dashboards

Zoho review by Nanthagopal R.
Nanthagopal R.

"Zoho - The Best"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

As of ow everything is fine with zoho and we have to use this regularly to check its service

We offer recruitment services for IT and Non IT Sectors. Our association with some leading companies has helped mature our methodologies and processes further.

Zoho review by User

"Zoho Recruit Review Two week Trail"

What do you like best?

I had 15 day Trail of Zoho recruit, The set up was simple. Forme having used Bullhorn previously the interfaced looked familiar and it was easy to navigate. As such if you want to avoid getting to grips with a new CRM type system having been using Bullhorn I would recommend it.

I liked that you could build and modify existing modules to personalize the service. Having the drop down tab for all your actual jobs makes coding/finding candidates, and jobs simply. I felt it was important to have this function to avoid the hassle of more blunt searches.

As such everything is at hand and can be quickly accessed.

I am mainly using it as a database and process tracker. So I can't comment on more advanced features such as marketing tools. But for my usage the price is right.

What do you dislike?

For me, the frustrating things were:

knowing which plan to pick, on the free trial you are given the option of the most encompassing Enterprise Version as an option. So I picked this. But after using it for a while I knew I wouldn't need this level of service. However, the price plan is a little ambiguous on the differences between say "Full Customization" and limited Customization. But customer services were good at giving me more details.

Mostly for Applicant Tracking and a database function.

Zoho review by User

"Zoho Recruit seems to beat the rest"

What do you like best?

After a month of using Zoho Recruit it has enabled us to track candidates (easily import, parse, even add pictures), link them to jobs, email directly from Zoho and truly organize our recruiting efforts. The web based look and feel makes it easy to use and disseminate information internally.

What do you dislike?

So far we have not figured out how to customize emails or link candidates to jobs for interviews without emailing candidates. There are also steps in the process which we would like to see. These could simply be our lack of knowledge around these specific items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly suggest trying the system out. I have used two other products with previous companies and, based on the cost and features, Zoho seems like a much better solution than either of them. I also am trying two other systems out and Zoho seems like a more complete / easy to use solution than those.

In our first 29 days of using the system we have closed a job, tracked activity, managed our candidates and clients effectively and it has added organization to our efforts.

Zoho review by Karina K.
Karina K.

"Trial Experience"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit allowed us to easily create a career page from which all applicants can be pooled for evaluation. It's helped streamline collecting and reviewing applicant information and offers integrations with other job boards.

What do you dislike?

While Zoho Recruit offers integrations with other job boards, we haven't been able to set one up with Indeed. We've been using a trial version to get a feel of the platform, so it may be that not all integrations are offered on trial accounts. It seems like a significant oversight of user experience if trial users are unable to connect with a job board as common as Indeed when determining which ATS they'll choose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure Zoho Recruit supports integrations with the platforms needed if using as an ATS. If the integration hasn't been set up, all information will have to be entered manually.

We need to have a consolidated way to review applicants from multiple platforms quickly and easily. While we've had difficulty with integrations, Zoho Recruit could be a very convenient way for us to track applicants through our entire recruitment process.

Zoho review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Good Recruitment Software - Definitely worth a look"

What do you like best?

The Recruitment software is very easily editable and customised as you need - it is definitely worth a look as you can post to multiple job boards without the need to use a multi-post software which normally costs ££££

What do you dislike?

The only thing that you could do with changing is the integration with the recruiter's website - instead of just having an i-frame / html frame etc as it would be better that had option to publish individual job to your site as it does the job boards - then it would integrate better with websites rather than just a page.

Recruitment Tracking and automated solution for candidate interview and feedback - which shows your business in a good and thorough light. It would also be good if it published every job to the social media automatically

Zoho review by Aman D.
Aman D.

"Extensive and Seamless"

What do you like best?

Zoho has been thinking end to end, they are coming from vast experience that is the reason they made is exhaustive and no one can go back to other software as they has provided end to end.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it seems to be complex but if we customise it well after giving it enough time I think its worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have it.

We are using it to have our candidate list handy, its filters are great to use, to get candidates from specific city. Specially the resume parse feature is the best. We source resumes from different mediums and it is great to have them in one place.

Zoho review by Rajendra S.
Rajendra S.

"Zoho Recruit Best Software for Recruitment Management"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit is a very simple to use software, which eases down the Recruitment Management work. It helps in improving the candidate management and in coordinating the interviews with other interviewers

What do you dislike?

Till now, there is not something which I am not liking about this software; but few things are pre-fixed such as there are no more options available in the Education segment while creating a candidate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recruiters should promptly use this, which will make their recruitment process more transparent and faster

We are using Zoho Recruit for Recruitment, Interview and Feedback Management. It has help us to streamline the overall recruitment process and is very user friendly. It has fasten the overall process by providing timely updates

Zoho review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Very limited features for an ATS"

What do you like best?

Like that I can post to multiple job boards directly through zozo

What do you dislike?

Of all the job boards included, we only receive candidates from ziprecruiter - was told that I'd have to call each of the other job boards directly to figure out why we're not getting applicants. This was supposed to be a solution to dealing with a bunch of job boards separately.

Doesn't include some features that I feel are super basic for ANY ATS, particularly one that's supposedly designed for large organizations -

- can't separate job applications by location, so they all come into one inbox

- aside from "resume inbox," can't specify a source for any job boards outside of the ones zoho posts to, so I still have to run reports manually

- applications that come in through the resume inbox have no location attached. Can't even tell which email template to use, location/owner to assign them to

- Only one interview calendar - no ability to create a calendar for each location

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're only managing one location and don't intend to use any job boards beyond what's included, its capabilities are sufficient.

If you're managing multiple locations and using other applicant sources, look elsewhere for something with more capabilities and options for customization.

Can't really say that the recruit feature in Zoho has solved any problems - it's very difficult to use/customize, and I'm still having to do a lot of things manually that a software like this should be able to automate

Zoho review by Arunprakash P.
Arunprakash P.

"Recruitment Software / ATS for staffing firms "

What do you like best?

Customization and flexibility. As a recruitment firm, we have to handle different clients and each have their own set of requirement which needs deeper understanding of candidates. Understanding of candidates is not easy with the resume. we need to collect more data to understand their needs and competency.

In fact we can customize every stage and flow. Would like to explore more and add more points in coming days.

What do you dislike?

There is scope of improvement in UI. Which will help recruiters to understand the ZOHO better in easiest way.

End to end recruitment process is automated and channelized with the help of ZOHO recruit.

Zoho review by Nathan Y.
Nathan Y.

"Much Better!"

What do you like best?

Zoho has continued to improve their products since I last used Zoho in 2014. Getting to know the product again has been fun and the added technical enhancements have been well thought out.

I have yet to use the parsing feature in the new offering but am looking forward to doing so shortly. The ability to add and maintain different fields/forms in the product is useful as well.

What do you dislike?

Zoho - while well priced is starting to inch it's way up the food chain in regard to pricing. I still believe that it's a good product for the price but if the price continues to inch it's way up we will need to obtain additional capacity and product flexibility to continue to utilize it on a go forward basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering using Zoho Recruit you owe it to yourself to check out this product. It's pretty easy to use and set up and the flexibility it provides with layout is good well.

As we work with healthcare organizations and hospitals and have to recruit quickly we needed a product that would be easily searchable, customizable and would allow for vendor staffing relationships as well. This meets all those needs.

Zoho review by Consultant

"Great for small business"

What do you like best?

can be simplified to do only what you need. Great customer service. Fields are simple to adjust making the entry process as unique as you would like. They offer regular webinars for people interested in trying their software. Ideal for small business needs. Much more than a CRM or ATS - system allows for book keeping, invoice generation - essentially all the tools needed from a management standpoint as well as a producing employee.

What do you dislike?

difficulty setting up a Zoho mail account using a pre-established domain. Can be a little overwhelming at first, however customer service is great at walking you through the steps. Much quicker to get a handle on that the CRMs I have used with prior companies, however there are alot more options that you will need to sort through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free trial gives you plenty of time to see if is the right fit for your company. So far as it;s been by far the best system I have worked with.

It genuinely makes the CRM process worthwhile. It allows me to bundle book keeping, invoice tracking, commission schedules, as well as client/prospect and applicant tracking.

Zoho review by Administrator

"Very efficient support and easy to use interface"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit allows for easy applicant tracking and easy to update fields. Very good for dummies. ;) Zoho Recruit is perfect for recruiters looking to streamline their processes and automate interview scheduling.

Zoho is very easy to understand and use. Depending on the plan you subscribed to, fields can be customised and tailored to our specific recruitment approach. Really like the resume parsing feature, saves alot of time!

What do you dislike?

Very little things to dislike unless you prefer a comprehensive report analysis which we have no need for. Otherwise, Zoho works very well for a recruiting firm with multiple jobs at one time.

We were really concerned with moving our paper files to soft copy. Zoho allows us to do that very efficiently and minimal time was spent on onboarding as a result.

Zoho review by Tommy G.
Tommy G.

"Zoho Recruit works great for Insurance Agencies! "

What do you like best?

I own a work site benefits company in Louisiana. I've been using ZOHO CRM for over a year and love it. We do a lot of recruiting for 100% commission agents and at times it can be hard to find and manage what agent is in what part of the process when we hire them. Zoho Recruit is by far one of the most affordable and easy online / mobile software applications for recruiting as a agency owner. I highly recommend Zoho Recruiter!

What do you dislike?

I haven't been in it for a long time but I know the customization portion can be a little overwhelming at times.

I'm solving the problem of wondering who all I have in my pipeline of applicants. Also, those candidates who schedule interviews, confirm that are coming and then NO SHOW can now be transferred to the naughty list of applicants I'm not willing to hire. Problems solved on repeat applicants that are undesirable.

Zoho review by Lucy R.
Lucy R.

"Easy to use! "

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit is super easy to use - it offers great functionality and extremely high levels of customization. We are a multi national company, but relatively small, and all our locations have found it easy to work with. Also the pricing is superb for a product that does so much.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I think it could be nicer to look at but I would take functionality over beauty any day! Aside from that, there really isn't much I would change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, I had originally discounted it but then took another look and decided it was the best system for our company.

We have used Zoho to build a new careers website, which we didn't have before. We also are using the tool to improve on our processes and feedback.

This tool has given us a much better platform to build relationships candidates, something that we really needed to do in our industry.

Zoho review by Agency
Agency

"Great recruiting software for small firm"

What do you like best?

Zoho recruit is simple to use, and seems to have all of the capabilities of bigger brand, more pricey systems. It is customization and has email integration, both of which were very important to me as a recruiter running my own small business.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any issues yet with Zoho recruit, it seems to run smoothly and functions well. As any issues may arise, the customer support is very accessible and quick to assist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would certainly recommend others give it a try. You can run a free trial to see if you like it so there is nothing to loose.

It allows me to operate efficiently and saves time and money which is great as a small business. Keeping in touch with your connections is super important in the recruiting world and Zoho recruit makes this task easier and gives you the ability to extend your reach.

Zoho review by Mahlub M.
Mahlub M.

"Zoho made recruiting way too easy"

What do you like best?

All the features available at zoho are just very important to assist us in the recruitment process and it makes everything a lot more easy.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to do skill test with the candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho recruit is really a good option if you want to do recruitment and keep everything organized and in place.

Our whole recruitment process is done on zoho, it handles a lot of stuff in it and helps us with each and every step which includes; candidate's CVs, interview scheduling, sending the candidate with interview notifications and even rate them.

Zoho review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"A really nice web based ATS software"

What do you like best?

It really seems to do everything we need it to do at fraction of the cost of the big name ATS software companies. The price is good. We are creating our customized company career pages now with it. Also, like that it integrates with Google Calendar which we use, saving time with re-entering interview data in the calendar. The free version is very basic, and didn't do enough for us, but the $25 monthly plan seem robust enough for our needs. Good value. If you have used Zoho CRM, this will be a cinch for you to convert over to using for your recruiting. Now have been using for several months and plan on continuing use.

What do you dislike?

It claims to post jobs on job boards, but those are sites that no one ever goes too. So that feature is useless. The learning curve was longer than I would of wanted, and support is there both through phone and email. But email is about a 24 hour response, and phone is in India. So the hours are tricky for live support. I would like to have a implementation specialist to assist in setting up and getting the software customized. And yes, there is a lot of customization that can be done with the software, but it's a bit of trial and error getting it dialed in the way you want it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dedicate some time to get set-up. Once we got past the set-up it seems to flow pretty good.

Basic ATS system for tracking incoming candidate resumes for multiple office location recruitment and hiring purposes. Using to have one dashboard for all candidates flowing through, and parsing resumes.

Easy to track candidates through to the end.

Zoho review by Roland M.
Roland M.

"A great product for the money!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Recruit is a great product scaled to suit a medium to small recruiting shop or internal HR dept, depending on whether you choose the 3rd party recruiter or corporate recruiter versions. We are an agency so we use the 3rd party version. It also integrates and tracks your email and workflow.

Zoho Recruit talks to all other Zoho products like CRM, Invoice, Accounting, etc... - Easily integrates with 3rd party tools like Phone Bridge, Zapier, etc... - Is a great value for the money if you are a solo or even an enterprize operation.

What do you dislike?

- Some features still need to be built out a little further - 3rd party version will not push to Indeed if you are a staffing firm but that may be more due to Indeed than Zoho. The parsing feature is cumbersome but you can bulk upload multiple resumes ta a time and let Zoho bulk parse them for you too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to evaluate the levels of subscriptions to determine the level of capabilities you need. A larger firm would definitely need the enterprise product.

Zoho Recruit helped our company get up and running on a small budget and continues to deliver value over time.

Zoho review by Peeranat L.
Peeranat L.

"Zoro recruit API for developer"

What do you like best?

I like to use zoho recruit for test data in job opening module. It easy to use to Add/Edit/Delete job and it have many field of data to explain that job such as "Job title", "Job description", "Location" etc. Admin or developer can customize the form that you want to explain each job. About Zoho recruit API it easy to implementation for create my website with Zoho AP.I

What do you dislike?

The data was returned form Zoho API that is difficult to use in my website.

Recruiting platform website. / Zoho should make the system easy to use for my HR team.

Zoho review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Makes a Difficult Task Much Easier"

What do you like best?

I absolutely LOVE the simplicity of using ZoHo Recruit. It was so easy to use and I was worried about the difficulty of getting acquainted with all the features. I have tried many other systems before Zoho and it is by far the best. I am a first time user of an ATS so I tried many before deciding. Zoho allowed me to easily input my candidates and clients, track them, schedule my day, check in on candidates and clients with ease, make notes, quickly add open positions, on and on.

It is by far the best tracking system available and the price is absolutely the best for what you receive!

What do you dislike?

Theres really nothing that I dislike. I absolutely love Zoho Recruit.

Easy to add applicants

Solves tracking your clients and applicants

Ease of sending available positions to many job recruiting board sites

Learning about Zoho Recruit?

* We monitor all Zoho Recruit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.