Zoho Reports

Zoho Reports is a powerful, easy-to-use and highly scalable cloud-based reporting and business intelligence platform for small to medium-sized businesses. Its flexible pay-as-you-go pricing model and scope for customization allow businesses to tailor it to their unique needs.

Work for Zoho Reports?

Learning about Zoho Reports?

Zoho Reports Reviews

Ask Zoho Reports a Question
Showing 90 Zoho Reports reviews
Zoho Reports review by Hannah W.
Hannah W.

"Powerful reporting tool"

What do you like best?

This reporting tool is very customizable and powerful. My company uses it as a data warehouse and it serves to connect different systems that otherwise don't talk to each other. You can create super user-friendly interfaces with it and embed them in other websites. I also like that you can drill down as much as you want (and customize the drill-down for client-facing applications) and create all kinds of different charts and tables.

What do you dislike?

It was pretty difficult to figure out how to use. I have a little bit of background in mySQL and creating reports but a lot of this was lost on me. Luckily I had other people to explain it and help me out, but it's not very user-friendly to those who don't already have some prerequisite knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very powerful tool but make sure you get proper training on it.

It's extremely helpful to be able to take data from different sources, dump it all into Zoho, and then draw correlations. It helps us track performance, revenue, and more. The primary way I use it is through a survey view that has customized filters and colors. I can toggle the view and then export the data as an Excel file, PDF, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Reports
Zoho Reports review by Perseverence S.
Perseverence S.

"Data Visualization made better"

What do you like best?

The fact that ZOHO reports is user friendly makes my job easier. I can now have automated reports and can schedule emailing which comes in very handy. It provides powerful data visuals for dashboard presentations and these are easy to design. The sync between ZOHO Reports and ZOHO CRM helps the organization to do analytics on sales providing indicators on time and thereby helping in decision making. Business intelligent is now easier and the executive committee is now in a better position to produce meaningful strategies based on the results.

What do you dislike?

There are some elements which still need to be developed in order to come up with a better analysis. The threshold provides useful comparisons but I would also prefer if you worked on how one can add a trend line or a line of best fit on scatter plots. This will make it less rigid or confined to one measure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking at having powerful dashboards, this is the way to go.

Meaningful dashboards

Scheduled emailing

Automated Daily Stats reports and the link with ZOHO CRM is just amazing.

What Self-Service Business Intelligence solution do you use?

Zoho Reports review by Jacinto E. C.
Jacinto E. C.

"More than expected"

What do you like best?

Very smart. Nice UX and UI, great colors, easy to learn. Easy to import data from Zoho Books. If you import from Zoho Books it already gives you a lot of examples so you can start making copies of other charts or have ideas to make your own dashboard. Fast uploading every 3 hours data can be updated.

What do you dislike?

No direct integration with SAP. Probem finding how to report finacial statements or to see how the financial accounts work or be able to visualize them. At the start it didnt import the quantity of items and could not visualize the quantitie of items of inventory. But then I reviewed the items I selected to import and I miss it because the inventory line item is outside the box where you select the tables and columns you want to import.

Recommendations to others considering the product

View the videos seminars and you will learn it faster. It will be easier than you think. If you never had work with a BI before it is a great way to start using and learning.

More Time! the most valuable resource. Simple as that. I had to prepare reports in excel then paste to powerpoing. Now I just need to be on time on making the accounting taks like recording invoices and all the information is updated everyday and no more report time loosing. We can stay more focus on customers and making business than making or building info, now have more time to analyze and improve.

Zoho Reports review by Clairissa S.
Clairissa S.

"Simple Yet Powerful"

What do you like best?

It's incredibly fast and intuitive to create live reports. While other tools require you to know SQL and dig into their set up, you can make graphs and reports very quickly in Zoho. I also appreciate the automated "drill down" logic and the ability to see underlying data very easily.

What do you dislike?

There is still an initial learning curve to getting running and the help documentation is not always as easy to follow. Support is helpful, but there is often a language barrier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need intense graphs, like box and whisker plots, this probably isn't the tool for you. However, if you are looking for something quick and fairly powerful, this is a strong contender.

We wanted to have live dashboards showing us KPIs. We've been able to do that and more. I can sync together multiple disparate data pools to one logical view on how our operations are going. I can publish these reports with user controls so people can make their own slices instantly.

Zoho Reports review by Lionel S.
Lionel S.

"Dissection at its best!"

What do you like best?

Zoho dissects large amounts of data and generates hundreds of basic reports that allow us to interpret the data faster and make business decision in a timely manner. Without it, it would be very difficult, if not impossible, to analyze trends and historical data. Additionally Zoho allows you to create Custom reports and dashboards with real time data. This allows us to stay on top of the game!

What do you dislike?

The interface is not super user friendly so some training is required for an employee to utilize Zoho Reports at its full potential. I think Zoho should include video tutorials showing how to use the many features offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Zoho. Businesses today generate so much data and Zoho really simplifies the analysis process. It can give any organization an edge. Some times what we think is right may not be in line with what the data is telling us. The past is usually an indicator of the future and therefore analyzing the past can lead to better and more profitable business ventures and decisions.

The main problem being solved is data analysis. Most businesses rely on analyzing various trends and indicators from past transactions to help management decide on where to focus. Therefore Zoho allows us to dissect that data quickly and on a timely basis in order to make good decisions.

Zoho Reports review by User in Computer Software

"Zoho Reports - a great business intelligence tool"

What do you like best?

Zoho Reports allows for creating your own dashboard and visual feeds to see the various aspects of your business intelligence through varied reports. There are extensive options available for building your reports, as well as many options for where to import data from. Zoho Reports integrates nicely with other Zoho Apps, including CRM, Projects, and BugTracker, among others.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Reports has worked great for our team and we have not really encountered any issues as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Reports can be trialed for a time to ensure that it is a great product for your company and your needs.

Zoho Reports has allowed for detailed, custom reports that give insight into the company and business. The great deal of customization and importing options makes this tool very useful for us across the company.

Zoho Reports review by Brandon W.
Brandon W.

"Effective Data Review Tool That Pairs Well With Zoho Projects"

What do you like best?

I like how well this tool implements with Zoho Projects. We use this tool to provide reports to leadership and review team goals. One small but important feature that I like is that I can show dates by ISO week. The charts and visualizations are useful for providing management.

The price is at a good pricepoint for the level of utility we need.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not had many issues with Zoho reports. I'm using it heavily as a task/project reporting tool along with Zoho Projects so I am not able to provide too much insight into other uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho reports is a good tool to use for data reporting from Zoho Projects. Very useful if you are already in the Zoho ecosystem.

Project Planning and Project Reporting. It is beneficial for us to be able to give leadership members these reports instead of having them go through the individual projects. By connecting tasks to users, it also help our team see who is doing what and who is behind on what so we can allocate additional resources to a task.

Zoho Reports review by Joe F.
Joe F.

"Started as i needed more from Zoho CRM reports now used extensively for a variety of projects."

What do you like best?

Flexibility of the reports - I can choose for a pie to a combined bar, or change it whenever needed later on.

What do you dislike?

Some charts don't allow certain combinations (which is fine) - however the error codes that pop up informing me of this aren't very intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use reporting software. I haven't used other products, but came across this as i needed more form the Zoho CRM reports, this integrates easily with this. Now I use this for all sorts of projects, pretty much anything i have in excel files, I now spend 1/2 an hour pumping into Zoho reports and now this data becomes useful - then once setup I add further data periodically and the reports just simply update.

Also there's a great 'share' feature which allows you to share a dashboard full of reports to the outside world, all as a view only basis - I use this to share with upper management.

Combining marketing data from Zoho CRM, for historical views and future potentials. I also now drag in data from our accounting balance sheets, hire fleet data, bar takings; which are all on excel sheets - this data is now actually usable and very easy to add to.

Zoho Reports review by Eric L.
Eric L.

"Zoho Reports leaves a lot to be desired"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that zoho reports integrates really easily with other zoho products. I like that the construction of the reporting is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It can be really hard to segment across different levels of management. It sometimes seems like certain leads if they are not set up correctly can be difficult to work with, but overall once you do dive into it, it starts to make sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would look and see what you are looking to achieve in your sales process. How you are trying to improve your lead conversion, and what information is critical to doing so.

It really cuts down on the time it takes for employees to stop and aggregate all of the data that they have collected along the way. I think it really helps to streamline and automate a lot of things that sales executives are doing on a daily basis

Zoho Reports review by Fatima P.
Fatima P.

"My experience with Zoho Reports"

What do you like best?

I love it because it is so easy to use and intuitive to create the reports and graphs really quickly.

Comparing it to other tools that require you to know SQL or customize their set up.

I also love that has so many automated options, such as the "drill down" logic.

What do you dislike?

Support is great but it would be amazing if they offer help in different languages.

The documentation such be more friendly to follow, like for beginners level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something quick, easy to use and super powerful you should try zoho reports!

We needed to get together a lot of data to know how well we were doing with our business operations and It helped us to get one simple view and also allowed to share it with the team so they could use the information instantly.

Zoho Reports review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Zoho Analytical Reports are the BOMB!!"

What do you like best?

It takes about 5 minutes to create a custom report for a client. Easy import of data and API for importing. Online help and phone support is immediate and very helpful. The cost is very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

From my experience linking multiple databases to one report is not possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free trial with every product they sell and most have a free version.

Our restaurant customers like real time reports on the go. I have created sales dashboards and graphs to allow drill down to specific items and checks. Hands off. Once created there have been no issues. I forget it's there working for the client.

Zoho Reports review by Josh C.
Josh C.

"Awesome & Innovative Zoho Reports"

What do you like best?

- Ease of use (even for novice users)

- Broad range of functionality & options to display data

- Plenty of ways to share results effectively from exporting to PDF to embedding in website

- Friendly user interface

- Links to Zapier and other applications easily

- Great support through Help Documentation and Forums

What do you dislike?

- I have attempted to use the Import Tool API but have had some issues. It would be good if this could be made a lot more user friendly, as opening files in notepad to edit them can be both confusing and intimidating.

- Additional formatting options when exporting reports to PDF would be a great addition

- Option to brand (add logo) Databases individually rather than just by the account overall. I work within a group with multiple businesses, so it would be good to be able to brand each reporting database individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need reporting software that is uncomplicated, easy to use and has great support; I would highly recommend Zoho Reports.

Reporting can sometimes be completely over complicated and blown out into a bigger project then it needs to be. Zoho Reports allows for quick and easy creation of reports that can be used going forward, that look clear and professional.

Zoho Reports review by Oquel Ramón L.
Oquel Ramón L.

"Zoho Reports - Simplicity with versatility and professionalism"

What do you like best?

After a long investigation looking for a suitable tool for a professional Darshboard a business, I decided to try his luck with ZohoReports. I was fascinated by its possibilities to import data from virtually any format, but especially the ease with which are kept updated my tables month after month.

The report design is great, everything you need to create great reports.

And attendance, when I had some doubts at first, was first class and of course very fast.

Indeed, at first you think something strange, does not seem much, it seems to have a finished look no visual; but only you join your philosophy you realize your potential is in the way. Although even in the visual have already issued a beta version is aimed at improving the aesthetics.

For me it is essential a good table design, design tools capable of allowing reports and above all others that allow you to upload and update your data quickly and without excessive formalities and security.

ZohoReports is not like other tools, you strive, you give everything and end up never getting what you want.

Best regards

Oquel

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not relate the fee paid for the license $, with the number of users using the database created.

With ZohoReports I managed to have my data anywhere close I am. I created a whole universe of my tables, with tourist and commercial Perofil comparative reports classics that use various officials throughout our business

Zoho Reports review by Naveen K.
Naveen K.

"Easy to Use, Low Price with all reporting capabilities"

What do you like best?

Different reporting options (charts, pivot, summary etc..) and option to write complex SQL queries to transform the data

What do you dislike?

No option available to add another chart in drill down as like available in other BI tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to understand and create reports. No technical skills required. Support team is awesome and you will get reply to your questions within a day.

Making the performance reports transparent to everyone and setting a benchmark at organization level to align everyone performance towards that benchmark.

Zoho Reports review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Used Zoho Reports to create a complete client analytics solution."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and has a short learning curve.

We use zoho report tool as the primary report tool for the projects at our company,

Customisation option which allows user to sent reports on weekly basis.

Best customer support available on chat.

What do you dislike?

Number of users is limited for various slabs.

Quite often runs slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot , you have nothing to loose.

Zoho reports must be present in a reporting solution evaluation.

The interface is seamless and stable, easy of use ,provides licencing model integration with other Zoho applications., Which helps us to make reports quickly and we can easily provide a good service to our client.

Zoho Reports review by Michelle H.
Michelle H.

"Zoho Reports - Nice Charts"

What do you like best?

Customization and visual aids of the charts and graphs are really nice. But I really like the ability to click into the underlying data and filter to what I needed to see quickly when in a meeting. That was very helpful!

What do you dislike?

Takes a bit to get used to and there were some bugs that I had to contact support about. It took a bit to resolve so we were waiting on reports for that period of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a bit complicated. It would be nice to have the prebuilt reports a little easier to customize into what my company needed. I wanted more of a snapshot of certain data from Zoho Projects. I imported my hundreds of projects, so I had tons of data to weed through.

We used it for Zoho Projects in the midst of ACA reporting form my company. Where we were at with each client in the Project for ACA Reporting to the IRS.

Zoho Reports review by Administrator

"Powerful Tool for the Price"

What do you like best?

Flexible platform that allows you to create professional looking reports and dashboards.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitation in terms of calculations as compared to more powerful BI tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Big bang for the buck. It is not the Cadillac of BI tools though, so if you need a platform without limitations, then Zoho Reports isn't your tool. If you are willing to accept some limitation in exchange for a lot of money, you'll found a solid tool.

We needed to combine data from several different platforms to create several dashboards for different customer types (we have a two-sided marketplace). I have been very impressed with the results, as have our customers been as well.

Zoho Reports review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Powerful analytical platform"

What do you like best?

It can report in a variety of ways such as charts, graphs, etc. and built with a lot of features like report sharing, mail scheduling which seems to be extremely useful. It is very easy to implement and can create a relational database with ease. When it comes to CRM, it is one of the tools which offers the best customer service.

What do you dislike?

Not as intuitive as other players in the BI market, automated reports may become set as default, thereby limiting users ability to drill down

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use and can create quite sophisticated reports given the ease and speed of use

It is a very affordable solution for the creation of sophisticated reports with ease. You can personalize your dashboard by using the themes option.

Zoho Reports review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Zoho Review"

What do you like best?

The access to different apps that all integrate. Our company uses Zoho Inventory, Books, Shopify, and Reports. All in which we have full up to date integration between flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

There are options for payment processing, but rates are too high. We end up using Cayan and manually have to enter in transaction. The other thing is the search function is very limited. It isn't as flexible as Lightspeeds search engine for our inventory.

We always had a problem with stock integration between Amazon, our website (Shopify) and ebay. This system allows us to make sure our stock is always accurate on our ecommerce platform.

Zoho Reports review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Loved Zoho reports"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Zoho reports is that you can see reports based on numerous option. Whatever the reports you are looking for in CRM or desk, zoho resports gives you.

What do you dislike?

Interface can be more user friendly and clean

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using multiple products of Zoho then you should totally go for Zoho reports.

We use Zoho CRM and Desk, we were not able to make out which employee is performing better. There are couple of reports which we generally require to evaluate employee performance in Zoho desk, Zoho reports solved it on the spot.

Zoho Reports review by Ryan F.
Ryan F.

"Terrific service and insights"

What do you like best?

Through the Zoho Reports platform, users are able to stratify and cut multiple data points across many of our Zoho products. The platform allows us to create insightful reports and dashboards that has provided us with invaluable tools to analyze our business.

What do you dislike?

We have required the use of a live support person to answer questions and provided more detailed answer/help. While the technical support documentation is not support, the help desk has been very supportive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Reports is one of the most robust reporting platforms out there. However, if you use another CRM/Product Management system (we use Zoho) you might have trouble accessing the data. Since we use multiple Zoho products, the data flows seamlessly between them.

When we first set out using Zoho Reports, there were a number of issues we were trying to solve for. The first area centered around providing more thorough analysis of the state of our pipeline and provide more detailed dashboards of the pipeline week over week. The Zoho Reports platform allowed us to create customized reports showing us the data that matters most to us on a week over week basis. This refinement in our sales process has led to an increase in sales.

Zoho Reports review by Martin R.
Martin R.

"Brilliant to visualise data powerfully"

What do you like best?

Data is automatically pulled and presented in powerful dashboards for us to identify new courses of action. We use it analyse data mainly from Zoho CRM and Zoho Projects. Both systems include limited reporting with little visual representation. The set up was so easy really, all we needed to do was enter the ZSC Key and within minutes the initial sync was done. We were then blown away by the amount of pre-made dashboards. Virtually everything we needed was there in one place with us need to go in and add anything.

What do you dislike?

Initial there is a steep learning curve as it works similar yet very different to systems like excel. The account ownership is difficult to change.

The person who set up the system for us recently left and re needed to change the owner. On all other Zoho Systems this was very easy. On REPORTS though Zoho have designed it to be USER lead and not Organisation lead, which meant we had to register a support ticket wait 24 hours to speak with them and then another 30 minutes on the phone arranging it all to be transferred over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember this a user based system not organisation system. Have a good idea of what reports you require. It is easy to become data hungry and then over-whelmed with data, which leads to analysis paralysis.

Sharing Data internationally.

We have a culture of constant and never ending improvement (KAIZEN) Reports allows us to see the areas where we can quickly take action to improve little by little.

Zoho Reports review by Bob R.
Bob R.

"Limited"

What do you like best?

Reports are in an easy to read format and can be exported into multiple formats.

What do you dislike?

While Zoho CRM has helped us with our business, the reporting is somewhat limited. When PDF files are created, they are not always formatted properly. Excel files seem to be okay. The Standard version of the software does not allow for many custom reports. Sales forecasting reports and summary reports are not easy to create.

Before adding Zoho CRM and using Zoho Report, we were unable to view sales pipelines easily, This is giving us a clearer view of our business.

Zoho Reports review by Micaela F.
Micaela F.

"Experience"

What do you like best?

I like that I can tune into my work database from any location through the Zoho app!

What do you dislike?

The app speed seems to be pretty low but works fine on my laptop.

I am solving my issue of not being home when documents are uploaded that need to be looks at on a timely matter. Now I can access it from my mobile device.

Zoho Reports review by Bryan F.
Bryan F.

"Solid Reporting tool at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

Zoho Reports is cheap and powerful. You can create custom reports by importing data from a local database either manually or through using their built in scripts to automate it.

What do you dislike?

The interface takes a little while to get used to. Automating data upload using the given script takes a fair amount of time to setup, and there's very little feedback to its success. It lacks a lot of the features of other more expensive tools (SAP Lumira, Tableau), but if you're not looking for something too advanced, this will work for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a free trial for it, so you can go ahead and give it a 30 day run to see if it will work for you.

We've successfully used this to complement our other reporting tools (which were more tabular based) by using ZR's very graphic oriented reports. They look very professional and can be branded with your own customer logos.

Zoho Reports review by Executive Sponsor in Program Development
Executive Sponsor in Program Development

"Great tool for reporting"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use but powerful at the same time, I really like the integration with Zoho CRM which makes it a powerful combination. I also like the google analytics integration so I can view all data directly from within the same browser window.

What do you dislike?

By mistake I deleted a query table and all views associated I wasn't able to undo... guess it's my fault but having a cached view window to roll back to would help.

Analysing data directly from the CRM and imported historical data at the same time.

Zoho Reports review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.

"Zoho Reports"

What do you like best?

I like that it can pull data for my reports across multiple modules. I like that it can export my 100,000+ equipment inventory unlike the regular reports module in CRM.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limit of 5 pulls a day. I also dislike that's it's a big difficult (meaning I need to know a little bit of coding) in order to add different sections to my reports.

Easier access to my information makes work more productive and efficient for me

Zoho Reports review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Zoho Reports. Build you powerful reports quickly and from any source"

What do you like best?

- All the available diagram types.

- All the pre-calculated stats that can be reused on the diagrams.

- Capability to drill down on the data once it is plotted.

- Support for multiple data sources.

What do you dislike?

- The way of dragging and dropping the elements into the canvas is not very powerful.

- Documentation should be improved.

- Create dashboards very quickly and without the need to develop any user interface.

- Capability to obtain aggregated stats without programming.

Zoho Reports review by Larry S.
Larry S.

"Zoho Reports is best way analyze and share Quickbooks Data."

What do you like best?

Very flexible tool but with simple enough drag and drop, my colleagues can self-serve and make their own reports.

we use mainly for Quickbooks data, and all the QB related reporting tools are as flexible as Zoho Reports .

What do you dislike?

1 feature I have asked for and I think zoho is making is an 'easy' way to export data from Quickbooks Desktop. We did some heavy lifting and made our own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use it for your Quickbooks data, it will actually prolong the lifespan of QB - which may or may not be a good thing. Reporting in QB is a weakness that is solved by Zoho Reports.

Quickbooks' canned reports are fine, but you can't really slice and dice data based on multiple vectors - like product characteristics, or even flesh out regional/seasonal differences in orders.

Zoho Reports review by Fernando V.
Fernando V.

"Very intuitive tool"

What do you like best?

I like zoho especialy because it´s easy to use. It´s just like using excel. We use it with zoho projects and it integrates perfectly.

What do you dislike?

It might be difficult or not possible to add formulas to the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It´s kind of difficult to manage the subscription. You don´t really know how to upgrade or the type of service you are using

Task managament. It´s easy to understand how efficient we are being, that tasks are being done in an standard way, people are using the tools correctly and we can use rations and estimations.

Zoho Reports review by Jeff C.
Jeff C.

"Its limitations outweighs it's features and flexibility"

What do you like best?

The ability to view and export the underlying data is terrific.

What do you dislike?

Way too many limitation on the amount of data that can be imported. If the amount of rows that can be imported at a time is capped, 10K rows simply isn't enough. 100K is more doable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for multiple people to admin the product, this probably isn't the best solution. It only allows for 1 admin user which is a significant con in my opinion. Also very little control on the design of charts, graphs, tables, etc. No where near the competitive products out there.

We no longer have to rely on developers to build custom reports for internal and external viewers.

Zoho Reports review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great analaysis tool"

What do you like best?

We like that we can use this to really dig in and analyze all of our Zoho CRM Data. It links to our crm so we can pick which fields to sync to it and it allows to visualize the data in many different types of tables and charts

What do you dislike?

We dislike that we have to manually sync to reflect daily changes made in the crm, itd be great if it could live update the CRM data to Reports. We were unable to pull very large reports from our data, the connection would time out and we were told we would have to contact zoho directly to have them pull a report and send to us which would have taken a couple days which was too long to wait to pull a query

It allows to see individual performance better and allows to better track all of our deals and the stages that each deal goes through.

Zoho Reports review by Ian M.
Ian M.

"A flexible, fully-featured platform integrated with CRM"

What do you like best?

The platform is fully-featured and allows a great deal of flexibility in customizing reports. Reports can be emailed automatically on a schedule. It also syncs with Zoho CRM. Data from other sources can be brought into Reports.

What do you dislike?

Currently, Zoho CRM custom modules do not automatically sync to Zoho Reports whereas default modules do. Once in 5 years, we had trouble accessing our data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works especially well with Zoho CRM but any data tables can be imported and analyzed with Zoho Reports. Zoho Support is responsive and their developers continually update and improve the product.

Each of our departments receives the data they need on a regular basis to monitor and manage the effectiveness of their teams. As our business develops, it's easy to update our reports to reflect that.

Zoho Reports review by Internal Consultant in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Internal Consultant in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Excellent Reporting Tool"

What do you like best?

Who needs spreadsheets? Easy to build & easy to use - Simply drag required fields from related tables to build visually appealing and intelligent reports. Drill-down features in charts is the best feature.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike in this product especially considering the price at which it is offered.

We have been able to partially automate the MIS. The ability to create and refresh a report has helped to reduce over 50% of time required to prepare elaborate MIS on a monthly basis. There are many other ad-hoc reports which can be pulled which makes it easier to view & analyze data.

Zoho Reports review by Charles F.
Charles F.

"Flexible & Powerful Reporting"

What do you like best?

Speed, customizable platform using SQL calls and the ability to link with a variety of different spreadsheet and online tools like Google Drive, Dropbox and other cloud databases and CRM sources.

What do you dislike?

Indexing refresh time period. Currently every 24 hours. Should be more frequent.

Unified reporting. We work with a number of different reporting platforms. Being able to retrieve and consolidate all of those reports into one repository is critical to understanding the success metrics of our business but also sharing relevant insights with our partners.

Zoho Reports review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"A Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The use of Zoho Report is really user-friendly. Using Zoho books and analyzes are very easy to build. It's also easy to work with other DBs. Excellent service, they respond quickly to my questions.

What do you dislike?

I did not find any particular problem, perhaps personalizing the prints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My experience is very positive. I recommend the use of pain to those non-expert users like me.

Now my analysis is more accurate and the many templates and charts made my work easier.

Zoho Reports review by Brandon V.
Brandon V.

"Great in-depth product for detailing reports and making key decisions."

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to ad and remove uses as needed on the fly.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface is a bit bland but super responsive. I believe it could also be integrated better with the CRM and given better accessibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure if you are using the CRM that you look at the built in reports and compare it to the more in-depth reporting system offered. You may not need to use something that goes above and beyond.

I use it to get more detailed information on the sales teams in my company and try to figure out what is working and what is not.

Zoho Reports review by Christopher G.
Christopher G.

"Zoho Reports excels at aggregating data from multiple sources"

What do you like best?

Zoho Reports offers integration with a large number of data sources. We use the product to report on data across other Zoho products such as CRM, fetches via URL and integration with SQL Server and MySQL databases via their Upload Tool command line application.

What do you dislike?

I would like a central location for monitoring and managing the data connections in place on a database.

We have a number of different applications and cloud services that support our business. Zoho Reports provides an easy-to-use yet powerful solution for aggregating the data and providing the business with reports, dashboards, etc. A major benefit is how easy it is to scale up the number of rows in our subscription as our needs continue to grow.

Zoho Reports review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Great "

What do you like best?

The dashboards are very well thought out

What do you dislike?

making edits to existing dashboards and reports -- it gets kind of complicated

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a great tool for any level of user to find valuable data to give insight to many different areas of their business, that can be distributed automatically. it is awesome and needs very little setup.

we are looking at sales process efficiency and lead conversion

Zoho Reports review by Cristian G.
Cristian G.

"An excellent business intelligence solution for a medium-sized or growing business."

What do you like best?

The management of variables and the possibility of complex expression of these variables, which is not in excel.

I would compare it with a statistical variables management software, and information management with logical formulas.

What do you dislike?

That it can not handle more than one level of folders, put another way unmanaged sub folders.

This would help in the order of several reports or tables that I manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An easy, fast and understandable application, develop a strategy for Business Intelligence in a short time and at low cost licensing.

Provide Management Integrated Management System (IMS) for decision-making, first use the CRM and after five years of information, management can give the information to the Zoho Report is powerful.

Zoho Reports review by David L.
David L.

"Good product"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up customized reports. I have some requirements that Zoho CRM can't do on it's own. I have Reports setup to pull data from CRM every night and send me a summary of all my projects on the go. I have one client that I have set up to receive the same summary of the projects they have on the go. If they have nothing going, system doesn't sent them summary.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything that I don't like.

See above. Saves me a ton of time as I only have to setup once.

Zoho Reports review by Russ B.
Russ B.

"Pretty solid reporting tool - if you are technically inclined"

What do you like best?

Zoho reports lets you create reports pretty simply and it lets you join multiple data sources together in a single report. The various filters are very helpful and relatively easy to use as well.

What do you dislike?

You need to be technically inclined to use the tool well. Understanding what data comes from where and how they relate to give you an accurate report is necessary, so this tool is not great for a novice or non-technical user.

We were pulling data from various reporting sources and trying to bring them together in a central place where everyone could view them. We succeeded in increasing visibility as we had hoped.

Zoho Reports review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Solid Product"

What do you like best?

Zoho Reports is a solid entry to mid-range product that does a very good job of tying in data from multiple datasources to display on dashboards, send in reports, or email alerts.

What do you dislike?

The interface for designing reports lacks in its robustness. Everything ends up looking the same.

BA needs that come together very quickly without a lot of IT support. We've benefited from operational transparency and quality assurance.

Zoho Reports review by Alejandro S.
Alejandro S.

"An excellent platform to get quick insight to the financial data of the company"

What do you like best?

It makes it easy to build a dashboard and insightful visuals without having to tinker with programming, but at the same time it gives you very flexible tolos to upload your data.

What do you dislike?

I would appreciate the possibility of expanding the information of a pivot table in the same table instead of getting a new table with all the detail. Something similar to what Excel does on pivot tables.

We are a family owned business with more than one companies. Our accounting software is very limited to aggretate and compare financials accross companies and time periods. With Zoho Reports we solve this problema as we can upload all the info with minimal previous treatment and it helps us create easy charts and tables to understand the financials in an easy way. It also provides the flexibility of building custom analysis very easily.

Zoho Reports review by Sherri S.
Sherri S.

"Admin User Review of Reports"

What do you like best?

The accruacy multiple options available to display the data collected.

What do you dislike?

Setting up the reports can be a challenge at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best advise I can give it to commit completely to what Zoho offers can & do. Setting up the reports & setting the parameters on the front end can be challenging, but it's well worth the time invested on the front end to get the results on the back to help manage your business.

We are able to establish an annual trend with our clients. We also are able to narrow down exactly who our buyers are & what they 'look' like.

Zoho Reports review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Muy útil y fácil"

What do you like best?

Es muy sencillo usar, se integra con otras herramientas de Zoho, permite construir rápidamente, vistas, tablas y otras herramientas. Además posee un SQL que facilita la construcción de otras tablas. Me gusta la posibilidad de compartir con otros por mail o por links.

What do you dislike?

Los gráficos son muy elementales, podrían ser mejor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hemos logrado utilizar Report para analizar la evolución de ciertas variables de nuestro negocio. Gracias a esta herramienta podemos compartir información con nuestros clientes y darles mejor servicio.

Zoho Reports review by Yair D.
Yair D.

"Zoho Reports"

What do you like best?

I like how they are informative. They tell a lot.

What do you dislike?

I dontiek how the emails I receive don't have visual data.

I am only solving my personal business data issues where I don't know how many people are using my website.

Zoho Reports review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Powerful reporting, easy to use and affordable. "

What do you like best?

1. Easy to setup and get started. No annoying salespeople like the big BI companies.

2. Won't break the bank. Very attractive pricing.

3. Ability to embed and share reports/dashboards with or without login. + permissions to remove/show/hide data from being view or exported.

What do you dislike?

Default report colors not polished enough and requires editing. Other BI platforms has nicer graphics.

We started analyzing everything we do using ZOHO reports. Data is automatically imported from over 20+ data sources and analyzed in one central location. Reports are shared across the organization.

We have changed our business practices after using ZOHO reports.

Zoho Reports review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Zoho Report - Great Potential but..."

What do you like best?

To be honest I am very disappointed with the capabilities and its limitations are forcing our business to look at a new CRM / business reporting vendor.

My understanding of Zoho reports was that you could point the reports at any data-source within the CRM system, in any module. But this is not the case. Therefore the reporting I wanted to achieve, particularly using the Sales Order section is not possible.

I think you’ve done a good job configuring some standard reports that are useful to most companies but have not provided the mechanism for companies with bespoke requirements to build custom dashboards in a flexible enough way.

Sorry it not better feedback

Sorry it not better feedback

Business Intelligence Reporting specific to our unique business

Zoho Reports review by Stuart E.
Stuart E.

"Zoho Reports - simple reporting, easy to share"

What do you like best?

Simple to setup - including data upload command line tool.

Easy to work with and quite powerful for limited amounts of data (but way more than excel!)

What do you dislike?

It is possible to lift in too much data and increase cost & complication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep reporting simple and avoid bringing in too much historic data

Use data upload tool for on premises apps

PLAN your data needs

Consolidated CRM based views (customer 360)

Project analysis and summary

Learning about Zoho Reports?

* We monitor all Zoho Reports reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.