Zoho SalesIQ

Live chat and website visitor tracking software to increase sales and improve customer service. See and have live conversations with your website visitors. Increase sales conversions by accessing an insightful list of visitors, prioritized on their lead score.

Work for Zoho SalesIQ?

Learning about Zoho SalesIQ?

Zoho SalesIQ Reviews

Showing 157 Zoho SalesIQ reviews
Zoho SalesIQ review by Diana L.
Diana L.

"Wow!"

What do you like best?

The chat is cool. The crm integration is cool. the analytics are cool. colors are pretty rad too. Basically, what's amazing is that you can chat with people online but when you do chat, your chats are connected to their CRM profile so that you can recall their last purchase and what the last email campaign they got and if they opt-ed in or etc. so it's just wonderful

What do you dislike?

There's a lot of tech that needs to happen to make this work. I had my friend set it up for me with all the integrations but it was set up in a day. Also, some of the really cool features are only available on the higher plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i close deals via live chat once a month. that pays for it's self.

Just makes it easier to sell things. when someone chats with me I know if they are a customer and what they've purchased last and what page on my site they are on. It also makes it easier for me to give support to my customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho SalesIQ
Zoho SalesIQ review by User in Computer Software

"SalesIQ gives great insight into website traffic"

What do you like best?

Zoho SalesIQ allows great options for tracking, as well as communicating with, live visitors to your website. You get detailed insight into exactly how each visitor traveled through your website structure, how long they stayed on each page, and therefore, what likely interested (and disinterested) that visitor. You can use reporting as well as visitor feedback to directly improve your site. Zoho SalesIQ integrates with other Zoho Apps, including CRM and Campaigns, among others.

What do you dislike?

Zoho SalesIQ has been great for us so far, and we have not had any major drawbacks or issues at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Zoho SalesIQ a try - like other Zoho Apps, you can trial the period for some time in order to verify if the product fits your specific needs.

Zoho SalesIQ has enabled us to get real, live feedback regarding our website and our potential prospects and customers.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

Zoho SalesIQ review by Aron M.
Aron M.

"Simple but effective live chat and visitor tracking"

What do you like best?

The best about Zoho Sales IQ is its very easy integration into the website, but what is also really appreciable is the very intuitive user interface and the well working mobile application

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately in the free version Zoho Sales IQ offers only a limited set of features and the paid subscriptions are quite expensive in the long term

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out, considering that a free plan is available (plus the free trial period for the extended features) you have nothing to loose, a part of maybe 5 minutes to set it up...

I use Zoho Sales IQ mainly for its live chat feature (chatting with visitors for sales questions, support, etc.), but also for tracking visits to the website in real time

Zoho SalesIQ review by Pierre-Henri S.
Pierre-Henri S.

"SalesIQ ideal if you don't want to loose any of the visitors of your website."

What do you like best?

I like the possibility to know in Real Time who is visiting my website, how do they reach my website and the to ad it automatically to my CRM.

The chat feature allows me to talk easily with the leads visiting my website and attract them, without SalesIQ, I would loose the majority of the leads visiting my website.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it doesn't notify me on the mobile app when somebody is visiting my website. With this feature I wouldn't loose any of the leads visiting my website.

Moreover it would be interesting to ad an email field in the chat windows so that the visitor can register at any moment and not only at the beginning of the chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are already using Zoho CRM, SalesIQ is the best complement to monitorize your website. If you are not, as a stand alone app it will help you anyways to give a better customer experience to the people visiting your website.

The major problem I am solving with salesIQ is: Who is visiting my website and how can I "catch" this people.

The benefits I have realized is knowing better how does the people reach my website and and talk to them in live.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Rachel G.
Rachel G.

"Great program for website visitor tracking"

What do you like best?

I find Zoho SalesIQ very simple to use. I work for an IT Support Management company and we use this and other Zoho Products daily. The Zoho SalesIQ was simple to add to the website's source code. Be sure to place the code on all pages. It tells you this on the Zoho SalesIQ page, but I missed that the first time.

I particularly like the pricing structure. We are a small company, and only need 2-3 users at most. We have started with the Free version, which includes 2 users, but plan to upgrade and continue at the Basic level (currently $19/mth). I encourage you to try this program for free or schedule a demo today. You won't be sorry!

What do you dislike?

Be sure you have complete access to your website, you will need to update HTML source code for this to work properly.

Increasing traffic on our website, and integrating it with CRM and Support softwares.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Yann F.
Yann F.

"Great online chat tool for our small businesses. "

What do you like best?

We have been using SalesIQ for almost 2 years now and we are still very satisfied with the service it has provided us. (especially for the price!)

The support is always available if we have issues or need help setting something up.

It is nice how SalesIQ integrates with the CRM so we can push our leads easily into it.

SalesIQ is a solid tool for your online chat needs. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an online chat solution.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data from Sales IQ is pushed into the CRM with the slightly wrong mapping. For example, the first name/last name don't get properly placed into the CRM which then causes some issues with outbound emails using those mapped fields.

Being able to answer customer inquiries right on the spot. Engaging our audience more effectively and providing our customers with more ways to engage with us.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

"Zoho SalesIQ's"

What do you like best?

I seriously LOVE Zoho SalesIQ. The overall picture gives me a better idea of what to offer my customers. I liked the ease in which it was able to be installed, which for me was through Shopify. I like that there is an option and integration through Shopify that I can use by just going to the app in my store's page and viewing the graph details of my customers. I like the insights that this gives me and being a visual learner I like that it breaks down my store traffic. The part that I love the absolute most though is the chat feature. I am currently running my site Troopster while also still working a full time job. My other job keeps me out the door and away from my personal business, but the chat lets me still connect with my customers even though I'm running around. This option alone was worth the time and purchase.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes forget about the SalesIQ option and wish there was a button or link in my email similar to the calendar or chat. I haven't found too many other things about this that I dislike. When I have a problem I am always able to contact Zoho and someone is always there to help me figure the issue out. I think this was one of the best options for my business and would recommend this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With everything, go with the trial service and see if it's a good fit for you. Zoho SalesIQ happened to be a great fit for my military care package company Troopster, but always test any app first.

Customer product usage. Pages and products they visit more frequently and where they leave my site. The Chat option has been a god send and has helped me solve the problem of immediate response. With email I wasn't always able to respond back, but with the chat I can quickly respond to my customers no matter where I am.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"We recommend Zoho Sales IQ to our Clients!"

What do you like best?

We're recommending Zoho sales IQ to our clients who want to increase their website conversion rates. In today's Marketplace more and more people want things instantaneously. The easier you make it for prospects visiting your website to get the answer they were searching for the more likely they are to convert into a new customer.

We look forward to seeing our customers grow their business as they begin to implement monitoring your website traffic and asking visitors if they can help...just like they do when they answer their phones.

What do you dislike?

Initially it was difficult to install it on a WordPress site until I downloaded and added the WordPress plug and then it was easy

It brings the transparency of the web to our clients desktops it helps them to begin to understand the value of traffic generation and the importance of acting when it comes to converting suspects knocking on the door intoprospects and then into customers.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Salim H.
Salim H.

"SUPER EXCELLENT ZOHO SALES IQ"

What do you like best?

I like that i can see where my customers are coming from, so i can know which country to target more and know what devices and browsers they are using. It is so easy to set up and so easy to analyze. In addition the chat is amazing and i can see what a person is typing before they even enter it, now that is awesome to the 100th power!!!!!.

What do you dislike?

What do i dislike? what is there to dislike? On a serious note! I love everything about it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend without thinking to anyone this piece of software. It will save you so much money and direct you to target the correct audience and even get on a personal level with them to make them become leads.

I have solved or to target people better (which are my audience i should be paying attention to) saving money wisely and enjoying the benefits of having a cheat sheet with me to make my targeting easy.

Zoho SalesIQ review by James L.
James L.

"Zoho SalesIQ review "

What do you like best?

There are a few things I like about SalesIQ. The first is like most Zoho products it was easy to implement and integrate with the other Zoho products we use. The second aspect of SalesIQ that works for our organization is the insight that it provides regarding who's visiting the site and which pages are providing the most engagement.

What do you dislike?

I think there is anything I dislike, but for our business the chat feature is just not necessary. We've experimented with it internally but to date we have not seen a need for it with our business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial, it easy to implement and you'll see immediately if it's going to work for your business.

The primary business problem that we solved with SalesIQ is visibility. Our Sales and Marketing team leverage the insights gained from actively monitoring users on our site to refine and in some cases rewrite web copy to better engage our users. We're also using it as a means to augment the data we get from Google Analytics on user engagement and flow.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Jarred F.
Jarred F.

"Outstanding Component when integrated with suite, yet by itself it remains a solid tool. "

What do you like best?

Visitor Tracking in a visual funnel is amazing. When I'm able to show clients how they can configure their funnel lanes, they aren't simply amazed. They can now engage, in a targeted way, visitors directly through the interactive chat. While the service is valuable in it's own right, It really doesn't take off unless married with Zoho CRM in my view.

What do you dislike?

-Additional Load time on website?

-Add a pop-up Call to action feature on certain levels of the sales funnel?

-Link tracking between other zoho platforms (something like a built-in bitly generator) would go a long ways in seeing a more direct link between Social and SalesIQ

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration with your CRM seems critical to getting the maximum benefit here.

Engaging with visitors across a website is a large problem with my clients. SalesIQ has brought some clients into the 21st century with tracking. Integration with Zoho's software suite is the most promising aspect of the platform. Increased integration and regular software updates from Zoho is what leads to my endorsement of the service.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Andrea D.
Andrea D.

"It does what it promises could be implemented with additional functionality"

What do you like best?

ZOHO is a cost effective solution

interface is good

It is good to remember account status and activity done in the past

What do you dislike?

reminders of activities to do disappear after some times

no integration neither with Facebook nor with LinkedIN

I do not find it effective to remind me in an easy way what to do today, or in the week, month such as calls to make, bid, expiration dates, etc.

sometimes it take a bit too long to get the results of an inquiry

I do not have a clear view of what other memeber of the team do every day/week/month, how often they login, how many operation they write/review, so I am not sure my sales team have benefits from it, apart from their own words

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good solutions for low budget needs.

I have control of events, offers, contracts made with existing customers

I can email promotions to my contacts, tough the limitation of 250 email per day is quite limitating

Zoho SalesIQ review by Karl C.
Karl C.

"Best Realtime Website Monitoring App"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can see users currently on my sites and reach out to them. I can start a live chat or they can start a chat with me. I can see the interactions they are having with the site, the pages they are viewing, and what they are interested in. This allows me to address topics specific to what they are interested in.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike really. The only thing is probably when trying to optimize site (in the eyes of pagespeed for example), the services say that the CSS is not optimized or need to be combined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot. It has everything you could want and then more and then integrations to all kinds of apps and CMS etc.

Reaching out to the general public visiting our site. Visitors to our site have appreciated us reaching out to them when visiting our site. This good energy goes a long way. I am also able to see the chat transcripts for QA.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Tracey H.
Tracey H.

"Customization is Endless"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM offers a large number of standard features and integrations in both the free and the professional subscriptions levels which helped me stay more organized while keeping my business costs. These included activity automation, email services, and the ability to make calls though the CRM with my USB headset. Also, the software allows for a tremendous amount of customization which is great if your business doesn't fit the standard B2B model. In addition, I found that I used the mobile app a lot. The geolocation feature helps me map my contacts on the road and plan my sales visits more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

It modules in the software are designed for a B2B company. Customizing the software for B2C usage is possible but time consuming. The level of customization can make the software seem overwhelming for the novice. There are just so many things this CRM can do. It is easy to use but it does take some time to tweak all the options to fit your business model. I did find the customer support links and videos very help and I was surprised when a live person followed up with me to address my questions very quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho offers a lot of features under it's free subscription level. If you are a small business with less than 10 people and you only use a CRM for record keeping and not much more, the free version may have everything you need. However, if you want the use your CRM to organize not only your records, but also your activities, then the professional version a comprehensive alternative. If you want to completely "build" your own CRM without having to know any code, then the Enterprise version is the way to go and it is a portion of the cost of many CRMs with much less features.

As a one person insurance sales company, I am out of the office daily to visit prospects; so, I would miss calls if I just relied on my office phone. I used the call integration feature to be able to click dial my leads through the CRM and forward return calls to my cell phone if I am on the road.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Wendy B.
Wendy B.

"Great software for a growing company"

What do you like best?

Zoho makes coordinating all the different aspects of a business easy. SalesIQ links with Leads and allows you to see realtime data. CRM is a must for any business user and email links seamlessly. I love how our emails go directly into the leads.

What do you dislike?

Zoho has had some growing pains. When a new service is implemented, it sometimes causes downtime. This is a big issue for us, however the Zoho team is very friendly and their Chat support is very helpful during times they are having implementation problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, what do you have to lose

With our business - we all work from remote locations and are able to link seamlessly together using SalesIQ and Zoho Chat to communicate in realtime. No one is the wiser that we are 100s of miles apart when they call. Having all the different Zoho softwares working together has really helped us grow.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Colsultant"

What do you like best?

I like that there are a variety of functions for larger organizations. The system is very robust and that would allow the user to not have to purchase several systems to complete many functions

What do you dislike?

Although it is a large system, that can be a con for people who only need a few features. I guess there are different logins for the different modules, but that is also a pain. I would want to only have 1 login. Otherwise, what is the point of only having 1 system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Based on my experience they are heading in the right direction. I am not on the Zoho dev team, so I am unsure of the features that are in development now.

We are working with people who do project management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, marketing automation, and crm databases. The benefit is that the system has all these things in its many modules.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Farley W.
Farley W.

"Fantastic ZohoIQ"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the SalesIQ because it helps me mantes contact with customers wherever I am, if I am in escritótio I monitor the Notebook, and if I'm on the street or in a meeting can stay in touch through the APP which is great. I am very satisfied with the quality of service from Zoho.

What do you dislike?

I have no negatives to point out, tool was very well developed, serves very well the need for both the free plan as the pro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good quality remomendo service to all, I think Zoho has many fantastic products. My only suggestion would be to have care for the Brazil / Portugal our language, would help a lot.

Today communication and integration with the target audience is all because a good marketing campaign, without effective follow-up loses its value. The SalesIQ offered me that better management of contacts that are captured by the site.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Improved communication and interaction with potential clients"

What do you like best?

SalesIQ allows my business to accurately track and interact with potential clients as they are viewing my website. Having the ability for them to easily leave me feedback and request product quotes even while I am not actively monitoring the website greatly enhances how I am able to deal with my customers.

What do you dislike?

A downside of using SalesIQ if that for my business I am often on the move and therefore unable to regularly be online to take advantage of the online chat functionality. This previously wasn't available via the mobile app but I believe that this is being worked on.

With Zoho Sales IQ I am enabling my company to offer greater interactivity and direct communication with my clients, monitoring what they are looking for and then potentially being able to step in and offer targeted quotes that are more likely to be well-received by my potential customers.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Zakaria D.
Zakaria D.

"Great tool to know in real time what's going on"

What do you like best?

It's addictive at times.

Like lurking and watching what your visitors are doing..in a good way. I use it to improve my content as I can see which pages are attracting the most hits.

I know Analytics does this. But this is kinda easier. Just log in and see at any given time where people are on your site.

What do you dislike?

Well I don't use the CRM anymore, mainly due to cost.

But if I did, I would have much tighter integration with actual leads.

Sometimes the chat window does act up a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford the Zoho CRM and SalesIQ - go that route.

It will give you a holistic coverage of your online presence.

I have real-time chat with interested visitors.

It's great for answering visitors' questions on the fly, while it's hot.

And I get a nice 360 degree view of my site.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Lori F.
Lori F.

"Where have you been all my life?"

What do you like best?

Lots of customization capability, yet not expensive

What do you dislike?

Can't see the visitor path while someone is on your site, only that they are on your site for X number of minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am working with Susan Clark, www.cornerstonesolutions.com, a Zoho consultant to set this up to my specifications. I didn't need ZohoCRM, and she explained that all Zoho products are standalone. My company reviewed at least 15 different live chat apps and programs. This one seems to have the best of all worlds, including team use, for a reasonable fee.

I sell a complex service...or a service that people don't understand without a conversation, since they can't know what they don't know. Live chat helps overcome the fear factor of reaching out to me.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Clayton B.
Clayton B.

"Zoho SalesIQ -- INCREDIBLE VALUE"

What do you like best?

Zoho SalesIQ really is a fantastic value. It's a powerful tool for both website visitor tracking, as well as visitor chat. The most useful part for us is the integration with the CRM and some of the other Zoho tools. It's ability to help me gain a holistic view of what's really happening is quite helpful!

What do you dislike?

I don't love how intensely the chat is supported over the visitor tracking. We don't use the chat as much as the tracking and other site analytics. Needs a bit more attention placed on analytics and reporting, but that isn't too large of a hurdle, because we obviously have Google Analytics and can supplement there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! For the price, you seriously don't have anything to lose!

Visitor tracking, session identification, some analytics. All of those have been supported by Zoho SalesIQ

Zoho SalesIQ review by Mike K.
Mike K.

"Worth the pennies!"

What do you like best?

Sales IQ is a great way to easily get started in IP tracking and marketing automation for small businesses. You can sign up instantly, install a little code and you're getting marketing intelligence. It's super fast and easy. I haven't seen any system that comes close to being this affordable.

What do you dislike?

Unlike some of the more expensive IP tracking services, Sales IQ doesn't independently "guess" at the users identity based on the IP address. It's really most useful either over time or if you commit to also using Zoho Campaigns to facilitate your email communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy enough to launch and start playing with it. You don't need to be intimidated.

The powerful combination of Sales IQ, Campaigns and CRM are the fastest and least expensive way to start automating your marketing and drive actionable sales leads to the sales team.

Zoho SalesIQ review by David R. C.
David R. C.

"Where was I before Zoho Sales IQ?"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of having everything in one dashboard. I use Sales IQ with CRMPlus and it integrates perfectly. I like the ability to monitor user behavior and capture the statistics. I really like the live chat feature that allows us to engage with site visitors immediately.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like an easy to implement solution that is not only cost effective but extremely reliable. I would strongly consider using Zoho SalesIQ. It is a great product stand-alone. However, we find it even more effective when used in conjunction with CRM plus. The lead scoring and real time chat features have dramatically helped our company.

User engagement is key for us. We are seeing much higher conversion rates due to effective lead scoring and real time chat.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Elisa S.
Elisa S.

"Beyond visits"

What do you like best?

With this application, I am not only aware of how many visits I am receiving, I can also know who comes back to my site and who sees it frequently. This makes it easier for me to establish an advanced contact connection and impress the visitor.

What do you dislike?

It should be possible to establish rules. Create a series of rules where frequent connections are automatically tagged.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to give more value to your visits, this software is ideal

Better communication with website visitors

Zoho SalesIQ review by MarryingMarc .
MarryingMarc .

"Zoho SalisIQ is the best at website traffic tracking and customer chatt"

What do you like best?

Allows me to see from my desk and my phone the current traffic on my website.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit tough at first to get the code on my website but once it did it I realized I was making it more difficult than it actually was.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you (or someone in your company) is comfortable placing code in your website.

Traffic tracking and chatting with online customers anywhere

Zoho SalesIQ review by Jasper K.
Jasper K.

"Needs more improvement"

What do you like best?

There is nothing that really stands out about Zoho SalesIQ . It is simple and maybe the best thing about it is that it's not so complex with lots of unnecessary features. It also has some cool smart triggers that you can setup to automate live-chat sessions although these are a bit rudimentary and need to be updated

What do you dislike?

It is dissapointing that there is no inbuilt integration with Zoho CRM . Website visitors will not be automatically added to Zoho CRM as leads which is exactly what I expected. In addition, the pricing model is not that great,limitation on the number of visitors and users sucks.3 users capped at 10K visitors will set you back $17.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Sales IQ helps you track, capture & engage your visitors in real time and offline to increase sales. It is easy to use and easier to setup. In addition , you get a 15 days trial window to check out what it has to offer. The price is a little bit steep but if you place a premium on ease of use and simplicity then Zoho Sales IQ is for you.

With Zoho Sales IQ , we were looking for a sufficient solution to manage and engage our online visitors and automatically save them as leads in the CRM for follow-ups.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Wendy C.
Wendy C.

"Absolutely love this product, but..."

What do you like best?

The integration with Zoho CRM is phenomenal. I love the ability to capture leads.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't integrate with Zoho Recruit. We'd like to integrate it with a recruiting website and capture candidate leads in the same manner as it works with Zoho CRM for sales leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product if you are using Zoho CRM

When I first started exploring this product I received a call from Zoho and we had a lengthy discussion about how my biggest client is using Zoho. They are users of Zoho Recruit, and there is a lot of integration that I would like to see with that product, including Zoho Sales IQ, Campaigns, and Survey. I was expecting to hear back from them after they'd had discussions with the technical team, but they never got back to me.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Jodie S.
Jodie S.

"ZOHO was good, has progressed to great! Looking forward to furthering the value ZOHO provides!"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize to fit the needs of our company.

What do you dislike?

This area is shrinking as the new version continues to address short comings. There are some areas of the system that I feel could be enhanced to increase efficiency. For the most part, ZOHO seems to accept feature enhancement requests but it would be nice to have a view of the road map from a client's perspective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend that you consider Zoho before pulling the trigger. Ease of use, customization and flexibility and overall support and growth in features has made this a no brainer for us.

Communication with our clients is improving as we have the ability to filter and manage clients based on specific criteria. We also have much better insight into our forecasting, upside opportunities and clarity into our progress.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Useful Statistics !"

What do you like best?

The software easily integrated into our WordPress setup, and quickly showed us current visitors and their entry/exit paths.

The user display is easy to navigate and also integrates nicely with our ZohoCRM package that we have.

What do you dislike?

One thing that really gets on nerves, is that we can't block IPs from the stats.

We use Site24x7 amongst other monitoring tools, which of course do perform connections which leave a mark on platforms such as Zoho SalesIQ as a potential visitor.

If they were to incorporate the ability to block IPs and also more integration with other CRMs other than just ZohoCRM it would be a winner in our books.

Seeing who is on our site, what they were doing etc,.

Google Analytics provides you with the obvious useful stats, but this dives in deeper.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Zoho Sales"

What do you like best?

Zoho, is kinda like using GSuite, from Google, but i have to say they have a lot of apps on here that work great with the things we do, so i like that its got a chat kinda similar to hangouts

What do you dislike?

its got to be that app, glad android has an app but when you are away from the computer its hard to get the alerts on the app not sure if its the data on phone but app needs improvement and custom fields needs work

Recommendations to others considering the product

give them a try they have a trial plan which is what we tried and then switched over to once we saw the benefits

integration with our wordpress website makes it easy to connect with our guests and clients but the ip tracking is at times ugh as you get the trolls

Zoho SalesIQ review by Josh B. W.
Josh B. W.

"Sales IQ - Immediate ROI"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to implement Sales IQ. You just put a little code on each page of your site and you're done. (I had our web people do it... less than 15 minutes)

What do you dislike?

It would be great if we could route web visitors to our sales reps based on territory. I know there is a way to give visibility based on territory, but I would want full visibility for all, but for the actions to come from/ go to the region manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and easily integrates with Zoho CRM

First we have a much better sense of who is coming to our website, from where and at what times. Second we are qualifying and converting visitors to leads immediately rather than a much slower traditional content marketing method.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Aldo T.
Aldo T.

"SalesIQ is helping us reach more customers"

What do you like best?

The integration between all of the Zoho ecosystem, allowing us to get rich information about prospects, and their relationship with our online campaigns and marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

The technical support sometimes is not that great... as we have needed several contacts in order to solve simple questions or inquiries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please reach to the development team to ask them to increase the tech support quality

We are currently experimenting with a new marketing campaign involving a bigger budget in AdWords and Analytics, thus allowing us to use SalesIQ to know exactly where are our new leads and potential customers coming from. Also, when we give support to our customers now we can log all the information for later review and a better assistance in case the issue is present again.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Sarah J.
Sarah J.

"Perfect for my business"

What do you like best?

I love that this integrates so well with CRM. That was probably the biggest reason that we looked at this service. We are already using Zoho CRM and wanted a solution that would integrate well.

What do you dislike?

I'd really like to be able to customize a few things more than I am able to. Most everything is easy to customize, but I run into little things here and there that seem like they should be able to be changed.

We are using this to make it easier for our sales team to add leads and follow up with customers. The integration with CRM has made it much easier for our sales team to keep up with leads that are created with this service.

Zoho SalesIQ review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great tool for small organizations"

What do you like best?

Truthfully, the cost and value are what I like most about Zoho SalesIQ, along with it's relative ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Their support leaves something to be desired in my experience. I have had to chase down support to get an update on matters and they don't seem to listen when you're pointing out what an issue is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are tech savvy and don't need hand holding during the on boarding process, then Zoho SalesIQ is great. However, if you do require that level or support, I'd look elsewhere.

I started a few months ago at an organization that had no digital footprint to speak of. So I decided on Zoho's suite of products, included SalesIQ to get us started.

In regards to benefits, we're now able to track our digital efforts rather effectively by tracking visitors to our various landing pages. We're also looking to implement the chat function in the new year to provide our visitors with more methods for support and contact.

Zoho SalesIQ review by TJ O.
TJ O.

"Small Zoho = Big Look"

What do you like best?

Organization. The more I put in, the more I get back. Seamless integration. Easy to set up. Navigation and ornate understanding. I need to integrate into mobile app to get full feature.

What do you dislike?

Calling feature only links to Skype. Connecting to Google Voice - this CRM would be a 10. Emails - can a CC be deposited into my gmail sent box?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to understand the software features before changing fields. Map your current sales process without using Zoho and then build those fields, features and attributes into setting up the system the first time.

My follow-up is consistent. Tracking my info. My story line. Sales are increasing steadily. Again, the more I put in the more I get out.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Romil D.
Romil D.

"No fuss Customer Engagement with best in class analytics & monitoring"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to use yet it has the feature set which can satisfy a data nerd. Its integration with bigcommerse, shopify, wordpress and zoho makes it a sweet deal.

Mobile app is a big plus

What do you dislike?

nothing that I know off.

The mobile app can be improved and the overall integration can be more.

I would also love it to be on opencart and other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Try it. Its free to try and you will thank me for this.

we wanted to understand our customer behavior. Sales IQ makes this task very easy and simple to implement. Chatting & engaging with the customer at the right moment without being pushy makes a lot of difference.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Javier L.
Javier L.

"Perfect integration to the Zoho suite "

What do you like best?

The thing I love the most is the integration into the rest of the Zoho apps. I use several and it is very easy for all of the information to sync across apps. I also love how easy SalesIQ was to set up.

What do you dislike?

If there was one thing I can change about Zoho IQ is the responsiveness to receiving messages and responding to them. I lost out on a customer chat or two because of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you move everything over like helpdesk, CRM and others to get the full experience of using this app.

Our agency can easily measure metrics and use this as a sales tool to convert websites visitors into potential clients.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Love this Program!"

What do you like best?

I initially downloaded this program to use because it was FREE. Little did I know that I would be using this program on a daily basis to track the visitors to our site and provide them with customer service via Live Chat. I am extremely satisfied with this program and so far, can't find anything negative to speak on.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues or concerns at this point

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a new company starting out or want to track your visits to your site, THIS IS THE PROGRAM FOR YOU! Absolutely amazing. Reporting is great!

I am able to solve customer issues, questions or complaints via online chat while they are shopping.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Accelerate your business now!"

What do you like best?

The Zoho Sales IQ is easy to set up and you can quickly convert you spreadsheets into a usable web format in very short time. The cost per user is the most affordably priced with the most amount of features. The platform is extremely flexible and easy for new users to work with.

What do you dislike?

The hardest part has been keeping up with the changes. While the improvements are good, it is challenging when you have gotten use to things being set up a certain way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I liked the 3 free users for "micro small businesses". It is sometimes very difficult to get someone on the phone to do a live web exchange and walk me through set up or make changes to my dashboards or other features.

We are addressing the data ingestion and data analytics enterprise challenges. It is great for our sales team to have real time access and visibility from a mobile perspective. Leadership has one place to see all the reporting and progress with accounts as things are happening.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Deborah M.
Deborah M.

"Targets Productivity and Connects with Clients!"

What do you like best?

Being new as the Administrator and setting up a CRM for our business, I found it was easy to intergrade Quick Books and our accounts into Zoho. I love that I'm more productive and that I can track and lead our sales team. I am able to book appointments for each Sales Reps with assess to the teams calendars.

What do you dislike?

Again being new as the Administrator, I want to learn more about how to maximize Zoho. I don't know how to use some of the most valuable tools that Zoho has to offer. Tracking, sales, closing rates, adding monthly goals for each sales rep. The way Zoho sets up entering leads seems to have too many steps to be able to start the tracking. When the sales rep is in the field they don't have the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would.

Connecting with our clients and a regular basics. I love that by checking the notes I see the account activities so that our clients are better served. I love that I can coordinate with the sales reps their schedule and book appointments for them. It has really increased their sales.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Excellent tool to determine who the most engaged prospects and customers are"

What do you like best?

I love that SalesIQ integrates with Campaigns, so that when I sent an email campaign out, the links back to my site identify the visitors and I can see who has interest in a particular offering.

What do you dislike?

The software is powerful and has a lot of options, but the documentation would benefit from use cases. I found you really have to experiment with all the options and features and then come up with the way that you want to use them. Most users would benefit from examples and walkthroughs of specific uses, as well as a getting started list of example things you might like to do. In short, the Help documentation could be a little friendlier by speaking to business processes rather than just the technical workings and configuration steps. Answer the question "This looks cool, now how do I get the most mileage out of it?" That's a loaded question and there's benefit to working with someone who knows best practices, but I'd love to see some examples, case studies, tutorials, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do a trial and take a look at the documentation. Don't be put off by the fact that it really seems geared towards customer support / website chat. I think there would be great benefit to more separation between the website tracking and live agent / chat functionality since it does feel like it's geared towards the agent piece, but is great for visitor tracking.

Identifying site visits by leads and customers that are in CRM. It's fantastic to be able to send out a Campaign and not just get click reports back, but to see who visited the site and when, and even know live when someone is on the site.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator in Computer Hardware
Administrator in Computer Hardware

"ZOHO CRM IS THE BOMB!"

What do you like best?

The new Zoho CRM interface is awesome. We have been using Zoho over the past 4 years. The cost for a company to have a CRM like Zoho can be exorbitant but, not with Zoho. The interface allows you to create reports and track your sales progress throughout the year. If you have any problems, the live chat option is GREAT. The support personnel are very helpful and knowledgeable. They will even set up a share screen meeting to determine exactly what the issue is and fix it right there, if possible.

What do you dislike?

I wish Zoho had the ability to "speak" with other CRM's such as Salesforce where data could easily be transferred directly into the CRM. I also wish they had the ability to automatically detect company information from the email domains like some other free CRM's do (Hubspot)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended by a 4 year user. The SalesIQ new function is AWESOME and allows you the ability to see who is on your website immediately. You can reach out and chat with them even!!!

Reporting has made tracking our sales progress much easier.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Charis K.
Charis K.

"Recommended company for sales and business development in general!"

What do you like best?

ZOHO offers all applications required to run a competitive business today! Excellent for sales and business development consultants. Integrates and synchronizes all applications in one platform. Very good for to support the future growth of companies without the need to switch to any other application in the future. Continuous improvements based on their experience and customers feedback. Very fast service response either by email, phone, live chats or screen sharing. These people can call you immediately and stay on the phone for hours until they completely satisfy clients needs.

What do you dislike?

Too much good service and very fast response :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent applications for business development, excellent service, fast response. can satisfy the future growth of any business without the need to switch to another platform. Easy to be implemented and customized. The service is very quick either by email, or phone, or live chats and screen sharing. These people can call you and stay on the phone for very long time until the satisfy exactly the needs of their clients.

I am working as a sales development consultant. All applications needed for sales development are offered and synchronized in one single platform. Very good for to support the future growth of companies without the need to switch to any other application in the future. Continuous improvements based on their experience and customers feedback. Very fast service response either by email, phone, live chats or screen sharing. These people can call you immediately and stay on the phone for hours until they completely satisfy clients needs.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Amy S.
Amy S.

"WOW product"

What do you like best?

I like the way it can link with Linked In - or other sites with person data. This makes data collection easy to manage with less duplication of effort.

The interface is easy to use, intuitive - and the security / admin settings work well. My partner and I are able to work well - remotely from each other and share information effectively.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes - the data tagging is not as effective. Or when searching, I don't always get the info I would like right away.. the results list is too broad and not always accurate.

I really dislike however.. .the inconsistency of its availability. Its down right now with an AW SNAP message.. can't get a screen shot!

Sometimes - when the system crashes, or you move to another screen, data is lost. And on occasion, we have difficulty retrieving items just entered.

As the user of the system, I would like to be able to delete records I added, or remove accidental attachments without relying on my admin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that users truly understand what information they are seeking to retrieve OUT of the database. This will help them put the correct information INTO the system.

Candidate searching ... and its been great to collect information for over a year and have historical data to track

Zoho SalesIQ review by Erik J.
Erik J.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of the setup. It was quick and simple and the wizards were intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There were not enough custom fields etc. to it. We have a rather complicated sales cycle that needed the ability to set up and customize many fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not need heavy customization and looking for something to manage your companies sales pipeline this is a great solution. Although not as robust as its competition, it can certainly take the mundane day-to-day manual activities for managers level down a few notches. Reporting seemed to function well. The ease of set up was a pleasure. Although we only trialed it, we could see the potential uses for other organizations.

While we did not end up going with ZoHo we know several others that have. We were attempting to solve a quoting and sales pipeline issue when we were doing our extended trial. We even interviewed other companies similar to ours who currently have Zoho.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

"Great Affordable CRM"

What do you like best?

We are a small business that needs to organize and classify incoming leads from a variety of sources and Zoho accomplishes the task perfectly without excessive costs.

What do you dislike?

The lead approval system isn't as intuitive as it could be for incoming leads from Zoho webforms. I would also like to see a notification for leads needing approval in addition to the email.

The Zoho image in notification emails should also be a hyperlink to the website.

I am able to easily assign leads and track conversations between my sales associates and our potential clients. This is a huge time saver for me, and we will close more leads as a result.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Eli S.
Eli S.

"I have never used Zoho before..."

What do you like best?

I currently use the free version, but from I have experienced thus far, it is very simple and the functionality is great. I look forward to upgrading and using it to the max potential, but for now, it is not in the budget.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the limited capabilities on the free version, but that is understandable; CRM's should not be free... (at least good ones)

I just needed some software that allowed me to keep track of my progress on different prospects in a simple and effective way. I never miss deadlines and my follow up discipline has increased (which has ultimately increased my sales).

Zoho SalesIQ review by Jonathan W.
Jonathan W.

"Zoho? Absolutely!"

What do you like best?

I like how Zoho products integrate easily with each other. Entering data in multiple products takes time away from running my business, so having contacts and other data sync effortlessly is a real plus!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cost, to be honest. It’s at a point where my small business can benefit from the product, but it’s just at the tipping point where I have to analyze the ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for customization. You can use it as-is, out of the box and benefit, but customizing it to your needs is where it really shines. That might take some time, but buy out that time and you and your business will reap the benefits. Also, automate as much of your processes as possible.

Automation. Pipelining. As a small businss, we need to standard processes and save as much time as possible. Loving Zoho!

Zoho SalesIQ review by Brett C.
Brett C.

"Real-Time Tracking for Sales Opportunities "

What do you like best?

- Ability to easily track traffic frequency to my home pages

- Live chat with clients via desktop or mobile app

- Simple predefined reports allow me to see quickly how my clients are engaged

What do you dislike?

- Lack of different layouts in the visitor view panel. The current layouts can make it difficult to group the clients.

- We have been able engage with the clients in real-time. Allowing us to build on the relationship and create a closing agreements.

- We have been able to focus our marketing plans on social sites by utilizing the reports to see where our traffic is generating from.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Cameron M.
Cameron M.

"Freedom from multiple technologies, single platform success"

What do you like best?

The sales iq solution has freed us from our website chat software and visitor analytics software, reducing costs and improving the integration of visitors into our contacts and sales pipeline.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is that the use of the software would be easier if it was more simply integrated within the CRM dashboard, versus having to switch over to the sales IQ application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth every penny if you already use live chat support or are looking to implement. Great value.

Introducing more contacts online into our pipeline and more meaningful contact with clients. Reduction of operating costs also a huge plus

Learning about Zoho SalesIQ?

* We monitor all Zoho SalesIQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.