Zoho SalesIQ

Live chat and website visitor tracking software to increase sales and improve customer service. See and have live conversations with your website visitors. Increase sales conversions by accessing an insightful list of visitors, prioritized on their lead score.

Work for Zoho SalesIQ?

Learning about Zoho SalesIQ?

Zoho SalesIQ Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 152 Zoho SalesIQ reviews
Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Aron M.</span>
Aron M.

"Simple but effective live chat and visitor tracking"

What do you like best?

The best about Zoho Sales IQ is its very easy integration into the website, but what is also really appreciable is the very intuitive user interface and the well working mobile application

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately in the free version Zoho Sales IQ offers only a limited set of features and the paid subscriptions are quite expensive in the long term

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out, considering that a free plan is available (plus the free trial period for the extended features) you have nothing to loose, a part of maybe 5 minutes to set it up...

I use Zoho Sales IQ mainly for its live chat feature (chatting with visitors for sales questions, support, etc.), but also for tracking visits to the website in real time

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho SalesIQ
Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Pierre-Henri S.</span>
Pierre-Henri S.

"SalesIQ ideal if you don't want to loose any of the visitors of your website."

What do you like best?

I like the possibility to know in Real Time who is visiting my website, how do they reach my website and the to ad it automatically to my CRM.

The chat feature allows me to talk easily with the leads visiting my website and attract them, without SalesIQ, I would loose the majority of the leads visiting my website.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it doesn't notify me on the mobile app when somebody is visiting my website. With this feature I wouldn't loose any of the leads visiting my website.

Moreover it would be interesting to ad an email field in the chat windows so that the visitor can register at any moment and not only at the beginning of the chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are already using Zoho CRM, SalesIQ is the best complement to monitorize your website. If you are not, as a stand alone app it will help you anyways to give a better customer experience to the people visiting your website.

The major problem I am solving with salesIQ is: Who is visiting my website and how can I "catch" this people.

The benefits I have realized is knowing better how does the people reach my website and and talk to them in live.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Rachel G.</span>
Rachel G.

"Great program for website visitor tracking"

What do you like best?

I find Zoho SalesIQ very simple to use. I work for an IT Support Management company and we use this and other Zoho Products daily. The Zoho SalesIQ was simple to add to the website's source code. Be sure to place the code on all pages. It tells you this on the Zoho SalesIQ page, but I missed that the first time.

I particularly like the pricing structure. We are a small company, and only need 2-3 users at most. We have started with the Free version, which includes 2 users, but plan to upgrade and continue at the Basic level (currently $19/mth). I encourage you to try this program for free or schedule a demo today. You won't be sorry!

What do you dislike?

Be sure you have complete access to your website, you will need to update HTML source code for this to work properly.

Increasing traffic on our website, and integrating it with CRM and Support softwares.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Yann F.</span>
Yann F.

"Great online chat tool for our small businesses. "

What do you like best?

We have been using SalesIQ for almost 2 years now and we are still very satisfied with the service it has provided us. (especially for the price!)

The support is always available if we have issues or need help setting something up.

It is nice how SalesIQ integrates with the CRM so we can push our leads easily into it.

SalesIQ is a solid tool for your online chat needs. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an online chat solution.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data from Sales IQ is pushed into the CRM with the slightly wrong mapping. For example, the first name/last name don't get properly placed into the CRM which then causes some issues with outbound emails using those mapped fields.

Being able to answer customer inquiries right on the spot. Engaging our audience more effectively and providing our customers with more ways to engage with us.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Chelsea M.</span>
Chelsea M.

"Zoho SalesIQ's"

What do you like best?

I seriously LOVE Zoho SalesIQ. The overall picture gives me a better idea of what to offer my customers. I liked the ease in which it was able to be installed, which for me was through Shopify. I like that there is an option and integration through Shopify that I can use by just going to the app in my store's page and viewing the graph details of my customers. I like the insights that this gives me and being a visual learner I like that it breaks down my store traffic. The part that I love the absolute most though is the chat feature. I am currently running my site Troopster while also still working a full time job. My other job keeps me out the door and away from my personal business, but the chat lets me still connect with my customers even though I'm running around. This option alone was worth the time and purchase.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes forget about the SalesIQ option and wish there was a button or link in my email similar to the calendar or chat. I haven't found too many other things about this that I dislike. When I have a problem I am always able to contact Zoho and someone is always there to help me figure the issue out. I think this was one of the best options for my business and would recommend this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With everything, go with the trial service and see if it's a good fit for you. Zoho SalesIQ happened to be a great fit for my military care package company Troopster, but always test any app first.

Customer product usage. Pages and products they visit more frequently and where they leave my site. The Chat option has been a god send and has helped me solve the problem of immediate response. With email I wasn't always able to respond back, but with the chat I can quickly respond to my customers no matter where I am.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Mark S.</span>
Mark S.

"We recommend Zoho Sales IQ to our Clients!"

What do you like best?

We're recommending Zoho sales IQ to our clients who want to increase their website conversion rates. In today's Marketplace more and more people want things instantaneously. The easier you make it for prospects visiting your website to get the answer they were searching for the more likely they are to convert into a new customer.

We look forward to seeing our customers grow their business as they begin to implement monitoring your website traffic and asking visitors if they can help...just like they do when they answer their phones.

What do you dislike?

Initially it was difficult to install it on a WordPress site until I downloaded and added the WordPress plug and then it was easy

It brings the transparency of the web to our clients desktops it helps them to begin to understand the value of traffic generation and the importance of acting when it comes to converting suspects knocking on the door intoprospects and then into customers.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Salim H.</span>
Salim H.

"SUPER EXCELLENT ZOHO SALES IQ"

What do you like best?

I like that i can see where my customers are coming from, so i can know which country to target more and know what devices and browsers they are using. It is so easy to set up and so easy to analyze. In addition the chat is amazing and i can see what a person is typing before they even enter it, now that is awesome to the 100th power!!!!!.

What do you dislike?

What do i dislike? what is there to dislike? On a serious note! I love everything about it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend without thinking to anyone this piece of software. It will save you so much money and direct you to target the correct audience and even get on a personal level with them to make them become leads.

I have solved or to target people better (which are my audience i should be paying attention to) saving money wisely and enjoying the benefits of having a cheat sheet with me to make my targeting easy.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>James L.</span>
James L.

"Zoho SalesIQ review "

What do you like best?

There are a few things I like about SalesIQ. The first is like most Zoho products it was easy to implement and integrate with the other Zoho products we use. The second aspect of SalesIQ that works for our organization is the insight that it provides regarding who's visiting the site and which pages are providing the most engagement.

What do you dislike?

I think there is anything I dislike, but for our business the chat feature is just not necessary. We've experimented with it internally but to date we have not seen a need for it with our business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial, it easy to implement and you'll see immediately if it's going to work for your business.

The primary business problem that we solved with SalesIQ is visibility. Our Sales and Marketing team leverage the insights gained from actively monitoring users on our site to refine and in some cases rewrite web copy to better engage our users. We're also using it as a means to augment the data we get from Google Analytics on user engagement and flow.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Jarred F.</span>
Jarred F.

"Outstanding Component when integrated with suite, yet by itself it remains a solid tool. "

What do you like best?

Visitor Tracking in a visual funnel is amazing. When I'm able to show clients how they can configure their funnel lanes, they aren't simply amazed. They can now engage, in a targeted way, visitors directly through the interactive chat. While the service is valuable in it's own right, It really doesn't take off unless married with Zoho CRM in my view.

What do you dislike?

-Additional Load time on website?

-Add a pop-up Call to action feature on certain levels of the sales funnel?

-Link tracking between other zoho platforms (something like a built-in bitly generator) would go a long ways in seeing a more direct link between Social and SalesIQ

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration with your CRM seems critical to getting the maximum benefit here.

Engaging with visitors across a website is a large problem with my clients. SalesIQ has brought some clients into the 21st century with tracking. Integration with Zoho's software suite is the most promising aspect of the platform. Increased integration and regular software updates from Zoho is what leads to my endorsement of the service.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Andrea D.</span>
Andrea D.

"It does what it promises could be implemented with additional functionality"

What do you like best?

ZOHO is a cost effective solution

interface is good

It is good to remember account status and activity done in the past

What do you dislike?

reminders of activities to do disappear after some times

no integration neither with Facebook nor with LinkedIN

I do not find it effective to remind me in an easy way what to do today, or in the week, month such as calls to make, bid, expiration dates, etc.

sometimes it take a bit too long to get the results of an inquiry

I do not have a clear view of what other memeber of the team do every day/week/month, how often they login, how many operation they write/review, so I am not sure my sales team have benefits from it, apart from their own words

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good solutions for low budget needs.

I have control of events, offers, contracts made with existing customers

I can email promotions to my contacts, tough the limitation of 250 email per day is quite limitating

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Karl C.</span>
Karl C.

"Best Realtime Website Monitoring App"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can see users currently on my sites and reach out to them. I can start a live chat or they can start a chat with me. I can see the interactions they are having with the site, the pages they are viewing, and what they are interested in. This allows me to address topics specific to what they are interested in.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike really. The only thing is probably when trying to optimize site (in the eyes of pagespeed for example), the services say that the CSS is not optimized or need to be combined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot. It has everything you could want and then more and then integrations to all kinds of apps and CMS etc.

Reaching out to the general public visiting our site. Visitors to our site have appreciated us reaching out to them when visiting our site. This good energy goes a long way. I am also able to see the chat transcripts for QA.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Tracey H.</span>
Tracey H.

"Customization is Endless"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM offers a large number of standard features and integrations in both the free and the professional subscriptions levels which helped me stay more organized while keeping my business costs. These included activity automation, email services, and the ability to make calls though the CRM with my USB headset. Also, the software allows for a tremendous amount of customization which is great if your business doesn't fit the standard B2B model. In addition, I found that I used the mobile app a lot. The geolocation feature helps me map my contacts on the road and plan my sales visits more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

It modules in the software are designed for a B2B company. Customizing the software for B2C usage is possible but time consuming. The level of customization can make the software seem overwhelming for the novice. There are just so many things this CRM can do. It is easy to use but it does take some time to tweak all the options to fit your business model. I did find the customer support links and videos very help and I was surprised when a live person followed up with me to address my questions very quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho offers a lot of features under it's free subscription level. If you are a small business with less than 10 people and you only use a CRM for record keeping and not much more, the free version may have everything you need. However, if you want the use your CRM to organize not only your records, but also your activities, then the professional version a comprehensive alternative. If you want to completely "build" your own CRM without having to know any code, then the Enterprise version is the way to go and it is a portion of the cost of many CRMs with much less features.

As a one person insurance sales company, I am out of the office daily to visit prospects; so, I would miss calls if I just relied on my office phone. I used the call integration feature to be able to click dial my leads through the CRM and forward return calls to my cell phone if I am on the road.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Wendy B.</span>
Wendy B.

"Great software for a growing company"

What do you like best?

Zoho makes coordinating all the different aspects of a business easy. SalesIQ links with Leads and allows you to see realtime data. CRM is a must for any business user and email links seamlessly. I love how our emails go directly into the leads.

What do you dislike?

Zoho has had some growing pains. When a new service is implemented, it sometimes causes downtime. This is a big issue for us, however the Zoho team is very friendly and their Chat support is very helpful during times they are having implementation problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, what do you have to lose

With our business - we all work from remote locations and are able to link seamlessly together using SalesIQ and Zoho Chat to communicate in realtime. No one is the wiser that we are 100s of miles apart when they call. Having all the different Zoho softwares working together has really helped us grow.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Sarah C.</span>
Sarah C.

"Colsultant"

What do you like best?

I like that there are a variety of functions for larger organizations. The system is very robust and that would allow the user to not have to purchase several systems to complete many functions

What do you dislike?

Although it is a large system, that can be a con for people who only need a few features. I guess there are different logins for the different modules, but that is also a pain. I would want to only have 1 login. Otherwise, what is the point of only having 1 system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Based on my experience they are heading in the right direction. I am not on the Zoho dev team, so I am unsure of the features that are in development now.

We are working with people who do project management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, marketing automation, and crm databases. The benefit is that the system has all these things in its many modules.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Farley W.</span>
Farley W.

"Fantastic ZohoIQ"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the SalesIQ because it helps me mantes contact with customers wherever I am, if I am in escritótio I monitor the Notebook, and if I'm on the street or in a meeting can stay in touch through the APP which is great. I am very satisfied with the quality of service from Zoho.

What do you dislike?

I have no negatives to point out, tool was very well developed, serves very well the need for both the free plan as the pro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good quality remomendo service to all, I think Zoho has many fantastic products. My only suggestion would be to have care for the Brazil / Portugal our language, would help a lot.

Today communication and integration with the target audience is all because a good marketing campaign, without effective follow-up loses its value. The SalesIQ offered me that better management of contacts that are captured by the site.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Daniel C.</span>
Daniel C.

"Improved communication and interaction with potential clients"

What do you like best?

SalesIQ allows my business to accurately track and interact with potential clients as they are viewing my website. Having the ability for them to easily leave me feedback and request product quotes even while I am not actively monitoring the website greatly enhances how I am able to deal with my customers.

What do you dislike?

A downside of using SalesIQ if that for my business I am often on the move and therefore unable to regularly be online to take advantage of the online chat functionality. This previously wasn't available via the mobile app but I believe that this is being worked on.

With Zoho Sales IQ I am enabling my company to offer greater interactivity and direct communication with my clients, monitoring what they are looking for and then potentially being able to step in and offer targeted quotes that are more likely to be well-received by my potential customers.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Zakaria D.</span>
Zakaria D.

"Great tool to know in real time what's going on"

What do you like best?

It's addictive at times.

Like lurking and watching what your visitors are doing..in a good way. I use it to improve my content as I can see which pages are attracting the most hits.

I know Analytics does this. But this is kinda easier. Just log in and see at any given time where people are on your site.

What do you dislike?

Well I don't use the CRM anymore, mainly due to cost.

But if I did, I would have much tighter integration with actual leads.

Sometimes the chat window does act up a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford the Zoho CRM and SalesIQ - go that route.

It will give you a holistic coverage of your online presence.

I have real-time chat with interested visitors.

It's great for answering visitors' questions on the fly, while it's hot.

And I get a nice 360 degree view of my site.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Lori F.</span>
Lori F.

"Where have you been all my life?"

What do you like best?

Lots of customization capability, yet not expensive

What do you dislike?

Can't see the visitor path while someone is on your site, only that they are on your site for X number of minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am working with Susan Clark, www.cornerstonesolutions.com, a Zoho consultant to set this up to my specifications. I didn't need ZohoCRM, and she explained that all Zoho products are standalone. My company reviewed at least 15 different live chat apps and programs. This one seems to have the best of all worlds, including team use, for a reasonable fee.

I sell a complex service...or a service that people don't understand without a conversation, since they can't know what they don't know. Live chat helps overcome the fear factor of reaching out to me.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Clayton B.</span>
Clayton B.

"Zoho SalesIQ -- INCREDIBLE VALUE"

What do you like best?

Zoho SalesIQ really is a fantastic value. It's a powerful tool for both website visitor tracking, as well as visitor chat. The most useful part for us is the integration with the CRM and some of the other Zoho tools. It's ability to help me gain a holistic view of what's really happening is quite helpful!

What do you dislike?

I don't love how intensely the chat is supported over the visitor tracking. We don't use the chat as much as the tracking and other site analytics. Needs a bit more attention placed on analytics and reporting, but that isn't too large of a hurdle, because we obviously have Google Analytics and can supplement there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! For the price, you seriously don't have anything to lose!

Visitor tracking, session identification, some analytics. All of those have been supported by Zoho SalesIQ

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Mike K.</span>
Mike K.

"Worth the pennies!"

What do you like best?

Sales IQ is a great way to easily get started in IP tracking and marketing automation for small businesses. You can sign up instantly, install a little code and you're getting marketing intelligence. It's super fast and easy. I haven't seen any system that comes close to being this affordable.

What do you dislike?

Unlike some of the more expensive IP tracking services, Sales IQ doesn't independently "guess" at the users identity based on the IP address. It's really most useful either over time or if you commit to also using Zoho Campaigns to facilitate your email communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy enough to launch and start playing with it. You don't need to be intimidated.

The powerful combination of Sales IQ, Campaigns and CRM are the fastest and least expensive way to start automating your marketing and drive actionable sales leads to the sales team.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>David R. C.</span>
David R. C.

"Where was I before Zoho Sales IQ?"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of having everything in one dashboard. I use Sales IQ with CRMPlus and it integrates perfectly. I like the ability to monitor user behavior and capture the statistics. I really like the live chat feature that allows us to engage with site visitors immediately.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like an easy to implement solution that is not only cost effective but extremely reliable. I would strongly consider using Zoho SalesIQ. It is a great product stand-alone. However, we find it even more effective when used in conjunction with CRM plus. The lead scoring and real time chat features have dramatically helped our company.

User engagement is key for us. We are seeing much higher conversion rates due to effective lead scoring and real time chat.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Elisa S.</span>
Elisa S.

"Beyond visits"

What do you like best?

With this application, I am not only aware of how many visits I am receiving, I can also know who comes back to my site and who sees it frequently. This makes it easier for me to establish an advanced contact connection and impress the visitor.

What do you dislike?

It should be possible to establish rules. Create a series of rules where frequent connections are automatically tagged.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to give more value to your visits, this software is ideal

Better communication with website visitors

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Jasper K.</span>
Jasper K.

"Needs more improvement"

What do you like best?

There is nothing that really stands out about Zoho SalesIQ . It is simple and maybe the best thing about it is that it's not so complex with lots of unnecessary features. It also has some cool smart triggers that you can setup to automate live-chat sessions although these are a bit rudimentary and need to be updated

What do you dislike?

It is dissapointing that there is no inbuilt integration with Zoho CRM . Website visitors will not be automatically added to Zoho CRM as leads which is exactly what I expected. In addition, the pricing model is not that great,limitation on the number of visitors and users sucks.3 users capped at 10K visitors will set you back $17.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Sales IQ helps you track, capture & engage your visitors in real time and offline to increase sales. It is easy to use and easier to setup. In addition , you get a 15 days trial window to check out what it has to offer. The price is a little bit steep but if you place a premium on ease of use and simplicity then Zoho Sales IQ is for you.

With Zoho Sales IQ , we were looking for a sufficient solution to manage and engage our online visitors and automatically save them as leads in the CRM for follow-ups.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Wendy C.</span>
Wendy C.

"Absolutely love this product, but..."

What do you like best?

The integration with Zoho CRM is phenomenal. I love the ability to capture leads.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't integrate with Zoho Recruit. We'd like to integrate it with a recruiting website and capture candidate leads in the same manner as it works with Zoho CRM for sales leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product if you are using Zoho CRM

When I first started exploring this product I received a call from Zoho and we had a lengthy discussion about how my biggest client is using Zoho. They are users of Zoho Recruit, and there is a lot of integration that I would like to see with that product, including Zoho Sales IQ, Campaigns, and Survey. I was expecting to hear back from them after they'd had discussions with the technical team, but they never got back to me.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Jodie S.</span>
Jodie S.

"ZOHO was good, has progressed to great! Looking forward to furthering the value ZOHO provides!"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize to fit the needs of our company.

What do you dislike?

This area is shrinking as the new version continues to address short comings. There are some areas of the system that I feel could be enhanced to increase efficiency. For the most part, ZOHO seems to accept feature enhancement requests but it would be nice to have a view of the road map from a client's perspective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend that you consider Zoho before pulling the trigger. Ease of use, customization and flexibility and overall support and growth in features has made this a no brainer for us.

Communication with our clients is improving as we have the ability to filter and manage clients based on specific criteria. We also have much better insight into our forecasting, upside opportunities and clarity into our progress.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Michael L.</span>
Michael L.

"Useful Statistics !"

What do you like best?

The software easily integrated into our WordPress setup, and quickly showed us current visitors and their entry/exit paths.

The user display is easy to navigate and also integrates nicely with our ZohoCRM package that we have.

What do you dislike?

One thing that really gets on nerves, is that we can't block IPs from the stats.

We use Site24x7 amongst other monitoring tools, which of course do perform connections which leave a mark on platforms such as Zoho SalesIQ as a potential visitor.

If they were to incorporate the ability to block IPs and also more integration with other CRMs other than just ZohoCRM it would be a winner in our books.

Seeing who is on our site, what they were doing etc,.

Google Analytics provides you with the obvious useful stats, but this dives in deeper.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Zoho Sales"

What do you like best?

Zoho, is kinda like using GSuite, from Google, but i have to say they have a lot of apps on here that work great with the things we do, so i like that its got a chat kinda similar to hangouts

What do you dislike?

its got to be that app, glad android has an app but when you are away from the computer its hard to get the alerts on the app not sure if its the data on phone but app needs improvement and custom fields needs work

Recommendations to others considering the product

give them a try they have a trial plan which is what we tried and then switched over to once we saw the benefits

integration with our wordpress website makes it easy to connect with our guests and clients but the ip tracking is at times ugh as you get the trolls

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Josh B. W.</span>
Josh B. W.

"Sales IQ - Immediate ROI"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to implement Sales IQ. You just put a little code on each page of your site and you're done. (I had our web people do it... less than 15 minutes)

What do you dislike?

It would be great if we could route web visitors to our sales reps based on territory. I know there is a way to give visibility based on territory, but I would want full visibility for all, but for the actions to come from/ go to the region manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and easily integrates with Zoho CRM

First we have a much better sense of who is coming to our website, from where and at what times. Second we are qualifying and converting visitors to leads immediately rather than a much slower traditional content marketing method.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Aldo T.</span>
Aldo T.

"SalesIQ is helping us reach more customers"

What do you like best?

The integration between all of the Zoho ecosystem, allowing us to get rich information about prospects, and their relationship with our online campaigns and marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

The technical support sometimes is not that great... as we have needed several contacts in order to solve simple questions or inquiries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please reach to the development team to ask them to increase the tech support quality

We are currently experimenting with a new marketing campaign involving a bigger budget in AdWords and Analytics, thus allowing us to use SalesIQ to know exactly where are our new leads and potential customers coming from. Also, when we give support to our customers now we can log all the information for later review and a better assistance in case the issue is present again.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Sarah J.</span>
Sarah J.

"Perfect for my business"

What do you like best?

I love that this integrates so well with CRM. That was probably the biggest reason that we looked at this service. We are already using Zoho CRM and wanted a solution that would integrate well.

What do you dislike?

I'd really like to be able to customize a few things more than I am able to. Most everything is easy to customize, but I run into little things here and there that seem like they should be able to be changed.

We are using this to make it easier for our sales team to add leads and follow up with customers. The integration with CRM has made it much easier for our sales team to keep up with leads that are created with this service.

Zoho SalesIQ review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great tool for small organizations"

What do you like best?

Truthfully, the cost and value are what I like most about Zoho SalesIQ, along with it's relative ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Their support leaves something to be desired in my experience. I have had to chase down support to get an update on matters and they don't seem to listen when you're pointing out what an issue is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are tech savvy and don't need hand holding during the on boarding process, then Zoho SalesIQ is great. However, if you do require that level or support, I'd look elsewhere.

I started a few months ago at an organization that had no digital footprint to speak of. So I decided on Zoho's suite of products, included SalesIQ to get us started.

In regards to benefits, we're now able to track our digital efforts rather effectively by tracking visitors to our various landing pages. We're also looking to implement the chat function in the new year to provide our visitors with more methods for support and contact.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>TJ O.</span>
TJ O.

"Small Zoho = Big Look"

What do you like best?

Organization. The more I put in, the more I get back. Seamless integration. Easy to set up. Navigation and ornate understanding. I need to integrate into mobile app to get full feature.

What do you dislike?

Calling feature only links to Skype. Connecting to Google Voice - this CRM would be a 10. Emails - can a CC be deposited into my gmail sent box?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to understand the software features before changing fields. Map your current sales process without using Zoho and then build those fields, features and attributes into setting up the system the first time.

My follow-up is consistent. Tracking my info. My story line. Sales are increasing steadily. Again, the more I put in the more I get out.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Romil D.</span>
Romil D.

"No fuss Customer Engagement with best in class analytics & monitoring"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to use yet it has the feature set which can satisfy a data nerd. Its integration with bigcommerse, shopify, wordpress and zoho makes it a sweet deal.

Mobile app is a big plus

What do you dislike?

nothing that I know off.

The mobile app can be improved and the overall integration can be more.

I would also love it to be on opencart and other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Try it. Its free to try and you will thank me for this.

we wanted to understand our customer behavior. Sales IQ makes this task very easy and simple to implement. Chatting & engaging with the customer at the right moment without being pushy makes a lot of difference.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Javier L.</span>
Javier L.

"Perfect integration to the Zoho suite "

What do you like best?

The thing I love the most is the integration into the rest of the Zoho apps. I use several and it is very easy for all of the information to sync across apps. I also love how easy SalesIQ was to set up.

What do you dislike?

If there was one thing I can change about Zoho IQ is the responsiveness to receiving messages and responding to them. I lost out on a customer chat or two because of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you move everything over like helpdesk, CRM and others to get the full experience of using this app.

Our agency can easily measure metrics and use this as a sales tool to convert websites visitors into potential clients.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Jessica M.</span>
Jessica M.

"Love this Program!"

What do you like best?

I initially downloaded this program to use because it was FREE. Little did I know that I would be using this program on a daily basis to track the visitors to our site and provide them with customer service via Live Chat. I am extremely satisfied with this program and so far, can't find anything negative to speak on.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues or concerns at this point

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a new company starting out or want to track your visits to your site, THIS IS THE PROGRAM FOR YOU! Absolutely amazing. Reporting is great!

I am able to solve customer issues, questions or complaints via online chat while they are shopping.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Accelerate your business now!"

What do you like best?

The Zoho Sales IQ is easy to set up and you can quickly convert you spreadsheets into a usable web format in very short time. The cost per user is the most affordably priced with the most amount of features. The platform is extremely flexible and easy for new users to work with.

What do you dislike?

The hardest part has been keeping up with the changes. While the improvements are good, it is challenging when you have gotten use to things being set up a certain way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I liked the 3 free users for "micro small businesses". It is sometimes very difficult to get someone on the phone to do a live web exchange and walk me through set up or make changes to my dashboards or other features.

We are addressing the data ingestion and data analytics enterprise challenges. It is great for our sales team to have real time access and visibility from a mobile perspective. Leadership has one place to see all the reporting and progress with accounts as things are happening.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Deborah M.</span>
Deborah M.

"Targets Productivity and Connects with Clients!"

What do you like best?

Being new as the Administrator and setting up a CRM for our business, I found it was easy to intergrade Quick Books and our accounts into Zoho. I love that I'm more productive and that I can track and lead our sales team. I am able to book appointments for each Sales Reps with assess to the teams calendars.

What do you dislike?

Again being new as the Administrator, I want to learn more about how to maximize Zoho. I don't know how to use some of the most valuable tools that Zoho has to offer. Tracking, sales, closing rates, adding monthly goals for each sales rep. The way Zoho sets up entering leads seems to have too many steps to be able to start the tracking. When the sales rep is in the field they don't have the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would.

Connecting with our clients and a regular basics. I love that by checking the notes I see the account activities so that our clients are better served. I love that I can coordinate with the sales reps their schedule and book appointments for them. It has really increased their sales.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Excellent tool to determine who the most engaged prospects and customers are"

What do you like best?

I love that SalesIQ integrates with Campaigns, so that when I sent an email campaign out, the links back to my site identify the visitors and I can see who has interest in a particular offering.

What do you dislike?

The software is powerful and has a lot of options, but the documentation would benefit from use cases. I found you really have to experiment with all the options and features and then come up with the way that you want to use them. Most users would benefit from examples and walkthroughs of specific uses, as well as a getting started list of example things you might like to do. In short, the Help documentation could be a little friendlier by speaking to business processes rather than just the technical workings and configuration steps. Answer the question "This looks cool, now how do I get the most mileage out of it?" That's a loaded question and there's benefit to working with someone who knows best practices, but I'd love to see some examples, case studies, tutorials, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do a trial and take a look at the documentation. Don't be put off by the fact that it really seems geared towards customer support / website chat. I think there would be great benefit to more separation between the website tracking and live agent / chat functionality since it does feel like it's geared towards the agent piece, but is great for visitor tracking.

Identifying site visits by leads and customers that are in CRM. It's fantastic to be able to send out a Campaign and not just get click reports back, but to see who visited the site and when, and even know live when someone is on the site.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator in Computer Hardware
Administrator in Computer Hardware

"ZOHO CRM IS THE BOMB!"

What do you like best?

The new Zoho CRM interface is awesome. We have been using Zoho over the past 4 years. The cost for a company to have a CRM like Zoho can be exorbitant but, not with Zoho. The interface allows you to create reports and track your sales progress throughout the year. If you have any problems, the live chat option is GREAT. The support personnel are very helpful and knowledgeable. They will even set up a share screen meeting to determine exactly what the issue is and fix it right there, if possible.

What do you dislike?

I wish Zoho had the ability to "speak" with other CRM's such as Salesforce where data could easily be transferred directly into the CRM. I also wish they had the ability to automatically detect company information from the email domains like some other free CRM's do (Hubspot)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended by a 4 year user. The SalesIQ new function is AWESOME and allows you the ability to see who is on your website immediately. You can reach out and chat with them even!!!

Reporting has made tracking our sales progress much easier.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Charis K.</span>
Charis K.

"Recommended company for sales and business development in general!"

What do you like best?

ZOHO offers all applications required to run a competitive business today! Excellent for sales and business development consultants. Integrates and synchronizes all applications in one platform. Very good for to support the future growth of companies without the need to switch to any other application in the future. Continuous improvements based on their experience and customers feedback. Very fast service response either by email, phone, live chats or screen sharing. These people can call you immediately and stay on the phone for hours until they completely satisfy clients needs.

What do you dislike?

Too much good service and very fast response :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent applications for business development, excellent service, fast response. can satisfy the future growth of any business without the need to switch to another platform. Easy to be implemented and customized. The service is very quick either by email, or phone, or live chats and screen sharing. These people can call you and stay on the phone for very long time until the satisfy exactly the needs of their clients.

I am working as a sales development consultant. All applications needed for sales development are offered and synchronized in one single platform. Very good for to support the future growth of companies without the need to switch to any other application in the future. Continuous improvements based on their experience and customers feedback. Very fast service response either by email, phone, live chats or screen sharing. These people can call you immediately and stay on the phone for hours until they completely satisfy clients needs.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Amy S.</span>
Amy S.

"WOW product"

What do you like best?

I like the way it can link with Linked In - or other sites with person data. This makes data collection easy to manage with less duplication of effort.

The interface is easy to use, intuitive - and the security / admin settings work well. My partner and I are able to work well - remotely from each other and share information effectively.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes - the data tagging is not as effective. Or when searching, I don't always get the info I would like right away.. the results list is too broad and not always accurate.

I really dislike however.. .the inconsistency of its availability. Its down right now with an AW SNAP message.. can't get a screen shot!

Sometimes - when the system crashes, or you move to another screen, data is lost. And on occasion, we have difficulty retrieving items just entered.

As the user of the system, I would like to be able to delete records I added, or remove accidental attachments without relying on my admin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that users truly understand what information they are seeking to retrieve OUT of the database. This will help them put the correct information INTO the system.

Candidate searching ... and its been great to collect information for over a year and have historical data to track

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Erik J.</span>
Erik J.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of the setup. It was quick and simple and the wizards were intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There were not enough custom fields etc. to it. We have a rather complicated sales cycle that needed the ability to set up and customize many fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not need heavy customization and looking for something to manage your companies sales pipeline this is a great solution. Although not as robust as its competition, it can certainly take the mundane day-to-day manual activities for managers level down a few notches. Reporting seemed to function well. The ease of set up was a pleasure. Although we only trialed it, we could see the potential uses for other organizations.

While we did not end up going with ZoHo we know several others that have. We were attempting to solve a quoting and sales pipeline issue when we were doing our extended trial. We even interviewed other companies similar to ours who currently have Zoho.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Joseph M.</span>
Joseph M.

"Great Affordable CRM"

What do you like best?

We are a small business that needs to organize and classify incoming leads from a variety of sources and Zoho accomplishes the task perfectly without excessive costs.

What do you dislike?

The lead approval system isn't as intuitive as it could be for incoming leads from Zoho webforms. I would also like to see a notification for leads needing approval in addition to the email.

The Zoho image in notification emails should also be a hyperlink to the website.

I am able to easily assign leads and track conversations between my sales associates and our potential clients. This is a huge time saver for me, and we will close more leads as a result.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Eli S.</span>
Eli S.

"I have never used Zoho before..."

What do you like best?

I currently use the free version, but from I have experienced thus far, it is very simple and the functionality is great. I look forward to upgrading and using it to the max potential, but for now, it is not in the budget.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the limited capabilities on the free version, but that is understandable; CRM's should not be free... (at least good ones)

I just needed some software that allowed me to keep track of my progress on different prospects in a simple and effective way. I never miss deadlines and my follow up discipline has increased (which has ultimately increased my sales).

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Jonathan W.</span>
Jonathan W.

"Zoho? Absolutely!"

What do you like best?

I like how Zoho products integrate easily with each other. Entering data in multiple products takes time away from running my business, so having contacts and other data sync effortlessly is a real plus!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cost, to be honest. It’s at a point where my small business can benefit from the product, but it’s just at the tipping point where I have to analyze the ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for customization. You can use it as-is, out of the box and benefit, but customizing it to your needs is where it really shines. That might take some time, but buy out that time and you and your business will reap the benefits. Also, automate as much of your processes as possible.

Automation. Pipelining. As a small businss, we need to standard processes and save as much time as possible. Loving Zoho!

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Brett C.</span>
Brett C.

"Real-Time Tracking for Sales Opportunities "

What do you like best?

- Ability to easily track traffic frequency to my home pages

- Live chat with clients via desktop or mobile app

- Simple predefined reports allow me to see quickly how my clients are engaged

What do you dislike?

- Lack of different layouts in the visitor view panel. The current layouts can make it difficult to group the clients.

- We have been able engage with the clients in real-time. Allowing us to build on the relationship and create a closing agreements.

- We have been able to focus our marketing plans on social sites by utilizing the reports to see where our traffic is generating from.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Cameron M.</span>
Cameron M.

"Freedom from multiple technologies, single platform success"

What do you like best?

The sales iq solution has freed us from our website chat software and visitor analytics software, reducing costs and improving the integration of visitors into our contacts and sales pipeline.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is that the use of the software would be easier if it was more simply integrated within the CRM dashboard, versus having to switch over to the sales IQ application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth every penny if you already use live chat support or are looking to implement. Great value.

Introducing more contacts online into our pipeline and more meaningful contact with clients. Reduction of operating costs also a huge plus

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Gary D.</span>
Gary D.

"Transform Site Visitors To Cash"

What do you like best?

Zoho made a giant leap ahead of the pack with SalesIQ. The ability to setup workflows that work my CRM are real helpful in producitng quality metrics.

What do you dislike?

What's not to like, other SaaS providers require too much IT tasks to integrate and charge a lot more. Look at www.Canddi.com

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your metrics are aligned with your KPI's, no need to over complicate metrics. Just keep it simple and valuable.

Integrating KPI's and Metrics this easily is important to my business. It's simple to see stats on their dashboard and push to reports within my CRM. Saves me time and IT work.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Ravi P.</span>
Ravi P.

"Awesome Chat tool"

What do you like best?

The best thing about SalesIQ is that it gives the benefits of two tools in one software - Analytics as well as chat.

What do you dislike?

some times the user goes into idle mode after inactivity. So that the visitor thinks that no one is online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must have tools for optimum customer service

I can see realtime visitors on my website as well as chat with them.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Jeetendra K.</span>
Jeetendra K.

"It’s a easy system, needs regular inputs of the sales/projects staff. "

What do you like best?

Integration of Projects Module with CRM Module.

What do you dislike?

limitations on Lead Scoring rules.4. KPI is not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is a CRM Software mostly oriented towards sales activities including Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Potentials. It also manages Projects, its tasks, events and calls.

Record for Leads, Accounts, Potentials, Deals, Tasks & Events can be maintained.Provision of creation of above records manually, through import facility or through Website forms.Conversion of Lead into Contact and Account.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Ryan B.</span>
Ryan B.

"Easy to use and covers all the essentials I need in my small business"

What do you like best?

Simple to integrate onto my site, which is an absolute must today. The Android and iPhone companion apps are also great for being able to stay connected when not in front of the computer. Having mobile apps was a make-or-break feature for me

What do you dislike?

It's just my opinion, but for $20 a month I think that the basic level should allow storing a little more than 100 chats per month.

We were looking for an easy way to integrate a chat box on our website to connect with visitors and capture them as a lead. This has done that perfectly.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>David J.</span>
David J.

"Zoho Sales IQ Review"

What do you like best?

I like that i can engage website visitors in real time.

What do you dislike?

It works well on my computer. But it either doesn't lert me on my phone or maybe I dont have it set up correctly. Also im not sure how accurate good historical data is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Im new to the product so I haven't played with it munch but love the fact that it integrated with my Zoho CRM. And I appreciate the friendly effective customer service via phone. The features are really cool and I'm looking forward to using it

I can capture website viewers in real time.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Viren S.</span>
Viren S.

"Best Customer Support Chat Tool"

What do you like best?

I liked the way the visitor on the website are tracked in terms of time spent by them on the site. Interacting with visitor is also smooth

What do you dislike?

The agent goes into the idle mode in few minutes of inactivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it if you want both live tracking as well chat tool for your website

Direct interaction with the end customer

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Schuster G.</span>
Schuster G.

"Simply Amazing!!!!"

What do you like best?

I love the whole concept. The magic behind the scene that makes the results possible.

I love the graphics.

I love the seamless integration in ZOHO CRM. At least it is possible.

What do you dislike?

For small offices like me it would be a dream if the Free plan would include also integration to ZOHO CRM.

It would enable me to gather experience and encourage me to inspire other prospects of my rainmaker community to get this hit stuff!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out!

Can't make a mistake.

The support will do a grateful job if you get stuck.

So just do it! It's such a fantastic tool!!!!

Interaction with prospects to convert them to leads.

Zoho SalesIQ review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"So smart! My Sales Agents are so happy with their new gadgets. "

What do you like best?

Alerts! In the top right of every screen we see is an alerts tab that tells me if someone opened my email!! So much better than the tons of email alerts we used to get from Pardot.

Chat! We can all chat with whoever comes onto our site, it prompts them to chat with us. If we miss the chat, it creates a ticket for us to call back!

What do you dislike?

How difficult it is to track anything back to the CRM. I feel there is a big disconnect between my agents and support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product. Make sure if you have programs you really in love already in place that you research how they work with zoho or what zoho would offer instead.

For example. our tickets in salesforce could be assigned on the account level. In zoho it has to be with a phone number or email address. Well we have customers with the same email address that have multiple accounts with us. The tickets get randomly assigned all the time, this is my least favorite part about zoho.

Sales agent tracking is at an all time high. In salesforce who knew what they were doing, Sure we had reports we could create after hours of pain. But with Zoho, they pretty much make themselves!

Zoho SalesIQ review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Excellent Service for Fashion Personal Shopper Service"

What do you like best?

It allows you to follow the visits of your website, the IP address and the route they're following... and everything on real time!!! It helps me a lot in order to better deal with potential customers and turn simple visitors into real customers (the chat feature is excellent for that).

What do you dislike?

The chat usability could be improved allowing simultaneous chat visible on the screen without clicking from one to another, but the rest is really good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it for a while (2 or 3 moths before deciding to implement it or not as your final software)

I'm better managing questions from visitors, planning agendas for my commercials' interviews, understanding the way the visitors deal with forms (go ahead or go out from those forms), improving my ability to turn visits into sales.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Loretta B.</span>
Loretta B.

"What is there not to love. "

What do you like best?

The layout was extremely easy to understand. I also liked being able to add my other zoho applucations, which made everything easy to access. The sales team, customer service department, and the tech support were outstanding in help us utilize all the features in this platform.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about the Zoho Sales IQ it was extremely helpful to me. I would hands down recommend this to my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this product and you will be thoroughly imposed and the staff is the icing on the Zoho cake.

I was able to track each cudtomer as they moved aroubd on my site. By hsving this feature I was able to engage with each cusyomer and tailor the conversations go each lead. This was a great help for my company.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Arunkumar G.</span>
Arunkumar G.

"I have integrated Zoho CRM within my mobile app (IOS and Android)"

What do you like best?

First I would tell about the product which is perfect fit for the business and integration is so easy with lots of documents and directions how to use it for any business.

And coming to the support of sales team done a great job. I feel comfortable to gather information what I exactly needed.

What do you dislike?

Sometime when I enquired about technical terms what this is about, I suggest Zoho to have a technical person to connect immediately to solve the issue instead of sales team person to interact to backend and then come-up with info that may not be customer's requirement. It may delay the development process for the customers.

I'm dealing with bunch of user informations and I felt Zoho modules is a perfect option to maintain the information.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Bo Sparsø T.</span>
Bo Sparsø T.

"A well-proven platform that integrates well with other products from Zoho"

What do you like best?

Since our company is already using products from the Zoho platform we decided also to use Zoho Livedesk. The product is well-integrated into Zoho CRM and easy to use since it does not require installation of any software but runs from within your browser window.

We can there for concentrate on generating more sales to both existing and new customers by being easy accessible and service minded.

Our experience with Zoho Livedesk has been very positive, the platform itself is stabile, easy to navigate and the Zoho team behind is listening to customer requests and constantly trying to improve the product by adding new features or optimizing existing ones.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i directly dislike. More options for customizing widgets/ web embeds would be nice and the option to create your own widgets/ embed via custom style sheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it our for yourself and be sure to contact Zoho Support in case you encounter any problems.

The support is very responsive, at least they have been to me...

We can not interact directly with our website visitors and track their behaviour on our website.

Also it is a big plus that all information is available in Zoho CRM.

In that way we can easily see which contacts and leads that are active and good prospects.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Steven L.</span>
Steven L.

"Sales IQ is the BEST"

What do you like best?

It integrates with CRM (the right way) and with Support and with MailChimp. Yes I know it integrates with other apps but those are the most important to a SaaS company. I've used other chat programs and honestly, some have a better/simpler UI (which is about to be updated in 2 weeks) but no one packs the punch like Sales IQ. The BEST feature is how it integrates with CRM and zoho Support. Other chat programs offer a weak/limited and/or one-directional integration but zoho allows you to see leads, prospects, customers, accts., update data on accts and even close a deal over the chat. It's awesome.

What do you dislike?

Compared to other chat programs it's got a kinda complex UI. Part of this is due to the fact the sales IQ does more than others but part of it is just UI. I used https://www.livechatinc.com/ before sales IQ. And I think they have the simplest UI ever. But the problem is that it's not integrated with zoho crm or zoho support. Also, I'm a team of 2 and I really want a few of the elements of the next plan up but I can't justify the price bump per user. The feature I really want is the IP block and I'd have to go from $10/user to $30/user and that's kinda steep. I wish I could buy that one feature a la carte (or free).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hooray for the app!

A better UI would help. I'd happy to assist there.

I really really want block IP on the basic edition.

I wish you could connect other support ticket tools to sales IQ b/c while support.zoho is good there's others out there too.

Everyone needs chat if you want to connect with prospects/customers in a modern way. But getting realtime access to your CRM data makes the chat so much more enjoyable and useful.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Krzysztof K.</span>
Krzysztof K.

"It is a great product from Zoho family. "

What do you like best?

My number one future is: Visitor Tracking with Zoho SalesIQ. This integration provides me with the information about the visitors' engagement in my website, lets me also embed a chat widget and pushes the data collected, directly to the Zoho CRM database. It is a great product.

What do you dislike?

Couldn't find Polish language version of this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just try it

During the trial of this product, I was notified whenever my customer or prospect visited my website in search of some information. It is good to follow-up later with the customer.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Zoho SalesIQ Review"

What do you like best?

The live visitor tracking map is awesome for real time customer support and analytics. Also the ability to link visitor visit information back to Zoho is very powerful for gaining insight into what lead to a sell.

What do you dislike?

The visitor history log can not be sorted by visit date. For example I would like to be able to sort the log so I can instantly see the most recent visits and then graphing number of visits by date would be nice.

Before Zoho SalesIQ I had no way of monitoring website traffic live. I always had to collect data and review reports to see visitor information. Now I can monitor my site traffic live which gives me a lot of insight into my customers.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Frank B.</span>
Frank B.

"Engage with visitors to you web site"

What do you like best?

Having a web site is not enough today. You need to engage with visitors who come to your site. Zoho SalesIQ lets you do this an more. You can track who's there past and present. You can give them points if they go to certain page or stay on your site for a set amount of time. More than that you can chat with them.

What do you dislike?

No complaints at this time. Works well on multiple platforms

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at the moment

Converting visitors to customers

"Brilliant Website Add-on"

What do you like best?

This free add-on is very easy to install, using just a few lines of code and even easier to use. And it seamlessly integrates to the Zoro CRM. It's tidy, neat and even though it's free it doesn't feel that way. I've recommended it to a few small businesses and would continue to.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately some of its more premium features come with a price. However for a growing business, this isn't much of a problem.

The automatic notifications tell me when someone is on my site and gives me an opportunity to start a conversation. I can also tell where the visitor is located and what page the visitor is on. This is an extremely useful tool for inbound marketers.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator in Utilities
Administrator in Utilities

"Zoho review"

What do you like best?

Zoho has a clean simple to use interface that has an instant appeal.

What do you dislike?

While the sales package is good to use and has some nice features, it use in the Australian market is hampered as an the overall accounting/sales/operations package has limitations.. The limitations include no exporting payments to ABA files, no bill of materials for manufactured goods and limited multiple site stock management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, but as the accounting side of the package has limitations it means you need to use two systems.

Sales invoicing at point of sales (in the field) via the Zoho app works well and really stream lined our invoicing processes. The package also allows tracking of sales staff which helps with management.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Stephen W.</span>
Stephen W.

"Good, but missing features."

What do you like best?

In theory, I like the visibility it provides to visitors on the site, particularly live.

What do you dislike?

Because I chose to use WIX, the functionality seems particularly limited.

While the chat function still works, visitor tracking and CRM integration do not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that your website can support all of the features that SalesIQ purports to have before paying.

I was trying to provide a live chat feature that could be monitored by a small team. That was a resounding success

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Chris V.</span>
Chris V.

"Surprising data and immediate access to possible clients"

What do you like best?

The fact that I actually see possible clients visit my website, and that I can address them directly...

What do you dislike?

That most of the clients do not have identifiable names, just IP adresses and country origin... this allows you to choose the right language, but it is still difficult; you need to make guesses---

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should have a business where adressing your possible clients makes sense... which is not th ecas for every business

You should monitor the software constantly, yo best to have a customer department where somebody is assigned full time just to do that.

To see who comes to you website... although it is only a small fraction, depending on which page they are looking at...

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Increase Sales & Enquiries"

What do you like best?

The best feature about Zoho SalesIQ is the ability to speak quickly and easily with potential customers, answer any questions in an efficient manner, and in doing so this helps increase more sales compared to before.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really to dislike, easy to implement, good support, good website, easy to manage. Well priced too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to implement in any CMS website, helped us a lot in increasing sales and growing online business and services.

As web designers we are introducing Zoho SalesIQ to more and more of our clients who have dedicated receptionists or secretaries. It means less time on emails and phone calls back and forth with customers, and more directly contact to help them.

Zoho SalesIQ review by User in Computer Software

"Great live chat"

What do you like best?

I use Zoho Sales IQ to communicate with customers, prospects, and other website visitors that may have a question about our company, products or services. We have ordered enough users to cover the visitors that are contacting us.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that many additional features are in the higher tiered packages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try it out first and see how you like it compared to what you are currently using and other software's that are available.

We needed a way to be available to our customers without having them have to pick up the phone and call us. This was a simple solution that we were able to launch in a matter of a half an hour after making some minor customization changes.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"A positive review and recomendation of Zoho SalesIQ"

What do you like best?

I like Zoho SalesIQ because it enables me to have a real time communication with the users of my website and the ability to track the activities those users perform on my website

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that it does not work well with some mobile browsers like Opera Mini.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend the product because its easy to implement, its cheap and its has numerous features that will help you meet your targets.

My most problem was to monitor what users do on my website. But with Zoho SalesIQ not only am I able to track but also initiate a chat with them to know their experience while on my site.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator

"zoho IQ"

What do you like best?

Several things. I know what IP they are from and also know if they are in my database. It also tells me what page they are on wjhen I see them online on our website.

What do you dislike?

I do not really have a dislike. on this site

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is best used with other zoho products

When we run a campaign I can see them and I can see what they are looking for and make sure that I get them to there saleman

Zoho SalesIQ review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"A Real Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Zoho SalesIQ is a pretty handy set of tools that really help in managing online interactivity. I use the Visitor History to assess email promotions. This is a great tool as it shows you not only where the visitor is from, but all the pages the visitor clicked on - an important tool in determining the effectiveness of a web page.

What do you dislike?

I have to say that the filtering of SalesIQ could be a bit more streamlined and more intuitive. It's not bad, it's just a little confusing at first. I do wish that Visitor Actions showed how long the visitor stayed on the webpage as well as the path they visitor took while on the website.

The biggest problem solved was to see the reaction of email campaigns, generated in Zoho Campaigns. The Lead Score really helps me determine who I should pursue with followup email and phone calls. Saves a lot of time and help point me in the direction of solid leads.

I can see how the other modules such as Chat History and Reports, could really be a real benefit to other business.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Felipe M.</span>
Felipe M.

"The most complete and easy to use chat solution"

What do you like best?

I had tried to many chat solutions, but any of them give the information that I can obtain from ZOHO SALES IQ, is a really powerfull tool, it´s capabilities to automatize task is very good!

What do you dislike?

I think that could be better if we can customize a little bit more the chat window, don´t give to more option for colors and forms.

I can make a very good customer service in real time trough my website.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Executive Sponsor in Mental Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Mental Health Care

"Zoho Sales for a beginner "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to sign up and use. There are some great functionalities that connected sales IQ to Zoho's other platforms which makes the information for sales all together in one place. For example I can connect to Zoho's email of a sale to the customer in the Zoho Sales IQ to keep track of ways happening with that sale. With collaboration with my colleagues they can also see and chat about that specific sale with in the platform.

What do you dislike?

Zoho still lacks features for me such as calling directly from Zoho or connecting seamlessly with RingCentral. RingCentral is the platform I use and when I tested the call connect from zoho, it was extremely buggy. The setup was a bit tedious and eventually I got frustrated with it not working so I made a switch for a different platform. However, for a new company that is looking to keep track of sales, this is a perfect solution but for a running company, you want to make sure your existing equipment works with the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your existing equipment works with zoho, that can also include your email addresses as well if you're using a different hosting company to host your emails. If you can make a switch then great! Otherwise, just make sure that's what you're looking for.

We are in the medical field solving problems for medical billing for physicians and reducing the complexity of it to a simple chart for then to understand and keep track of.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Gavin S.</span>
Gavin S.

"All in one CRM with Accounting, Lead tracking, Campaign management, and billing"

What do you like best?

Easy to Use full CRM without the heavy price tag and setup costs.

Integrates with mailchimp - but you only get the full benefit from a paid mailchimp account. better yet, has Zoho Campaigns which do everything you need from a bulk mailer at a without the significant price escalation for every 500 contacts.plus campaign outcomes drive your automated lead generation processes within the CRM

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it would be good to be able to enter date in a table format, particularly when there are bulk entries and only partial data updates, but the csv uploader works fine

Managing new lead generation,

Automating sales and marketing process

Tracking website and campaign activity

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Alfredo C.</span>
Alfredo C.

"Zoho SalesIQ is great for any website I tried!"

What do you like best?

I'd try zoho in around 10 websites and the result was a great experience end-to-end, from the setup to the usability for the chat reps.

What do you dislike?

I would say that the availability of a mobile app version as the others Zoho products

Visibility of areas to improve in the website based on the website analitycs, and increasing channel of communication with website visitors (clients, employees and partners)

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>April B.</span>
April B.

"Wow, Zoho's suite of products have come a long way."

What do you like best?

Price, new releases, Zoho 2016 features and UI

What do you dislike?

I think customer support could be a bit better. I'm not sure if it's the level we have, but it's really hard to just pick up the phone and call support. There is a chat, but half the time it sends an email instead of actually chatting, so you have to wait at least a few hours, sometimes 24, for a response. Once you receive support, it is generally very helpful though. Friendly people as well.

We have access to data that we didn't before. Reports and email integration have made seeing lead interaction simple.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Very good tool to chat with potential clients."

What do you like best?

I like that I can track the website that the lead is looking at and I can start the chat when they see a specific page. For example, if they are looking at the prices, I can send the Lead a chat. Also it integrates with Zoho CRM so it makes my life easier.

What do you dislike?

The interfase is not that appealing and I will like to see more features in the pay version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a look at other software and consider the integrations with your current CRM

Chat and CRM Integration. I like that new leads can chat with us whenever they want.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Pascal N.</span>
Pascal N.

"Excellent product to talk to your customers on your website"

What do you like best?

Sales IQ is an Easy to configure software

it is also easy to use

It has improve since the beginning

You can customize the solution as you want and configure it to look like your company print chart

What do you dislike?

Does not work on mobile phones (but difficult to emplement guess)

Should have more templates

To get in contact with prospects

To help some lost customers

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>FRANCISCO JAVIER M.</span>
FRANCISCO JAVIER M.

"Chat Competitivo"

What do you like best?

Historial excelente, buena integración con CRM y Zoho support, ubicacion geogradica del usuario, Informes completos, oportunidad de crear mensjaes automaticos, es una excelente opcion para asistencia comercial y de soporte tecnico, es una gran herramienta en nuestra empresa www.colombiawebs.com

What do you dislike?

Es difícil recuperar los chats perdidos, de resto todo es excelente

Asistencia comercial

Asistencia de Facturacion

Ventas

Soporte Tecnico

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Denece J.</span>
Denece J.

"We love Zoho!"

What do you like best?

Zoho has made managing our customer database much easier and user-friendly. We are so happy to have found a program that meets all our CRM needs - and they have very friendly customer service!

What do you dislike?

It was a little difficult getting the hang of Zoho at first, but once we did it was great!

Managing our customers and notes has been much easier and more organized

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Steven F.</span>
Steven F.

"Sales IQ - Inexpensive and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Setup process for Sales IQ on WordPress was fast and easy. Wasn't sure what all was going to be involved, but this seems to be one of the better-developed Zoho products from their product line.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if there was a way to remove the badge when "out of the office," automatically, on a schedule.

Sales IQ makes it easier to talk with customers who are actively on my business website, at thinkplanlaunch.com. Sometimes they'll submit an inquiry they wouldn't have otherwise submitted, since it's easy to initiate a quick conversation in real time.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Scott H.</span>
Scott H.

"SalesIQ is one of the most helpful apps and tools in my inventory"

What do you like best?

The ability to interact in real time with my website visitors

What do you dislike?

I have not yet found a dislikeable feature

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to add to your online marketing toolbox.

It helps open a line of communication with potential prospects, instead of just letting someone click to your website and leave because they don't understand something.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Keith P.</span>
Keith P.

"Love Zoho SalesIQ for simple, easy to use chat and analytics"

What do you like best?

The setup and installation is second to none. So quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if you could change the color on the button. Yes, I'm picking nits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No brainer solution for startups!

This allows us to always have an online presence, whether or not someone is watching the site. Customers are appreciative of the chat features.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Renea W.</span>
Renea W.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

The email was truly easy to setup especially for a new business owner. There are tons of forms available for you to run you business successful. The price is definitely right and affordable.

What do you dislike?

There' s nothing I found displeasing about the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It you are a new and small business please reach out to Zoho SaleIQ definitely an easy to use product.

I am an Independent Filmmaker who needed a business email to run my press release. I located Zoho it was so easy to setup everything up for such a low price.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Christian H.</span>
Christian H.

"Excelente chat para páginas web"

What do you like best?

Me encanta esta aplicación de zoho por su sencillez y adaptabilidad con todas las plataformas. Yo la recomiendo 100%.

What do you dislike?

Lo unico es quizás el logo que podria cambiarse por el de la empresa, pero asi como esta cumple la función principal.

Estoy atendiendo mis clientes por alli, directamente desde mi teléfono móvil, sin ningún problema.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Truly the intelligent way to gather traffic info"

What do you like best?

I liked the chat option with real-time visitor information. Gave me insight into the user and allowed me to prioritised my leads and responses so that i could achieve better conversion rates when i actually chat with them.

What do you dislike?

The widget was a bit unpredictable and sometime a bit buggy. So i wasn't too keen on that. The real-time tracking system although very pleasing had its kinks and from time to time would include all traffic or it had a lag sometime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Truly research all options once you know what you're looking. What doesn't work for some might work for others.

My main aim was to capture more of my visitors and decrease my bounce rate. the widget brought my bounce rate down by 12% which was impressive

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Joseff J. B. S.</span>
Joseff J. B. S.

"Excellent Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to interact with web visitors and the record keeping aspect of Zoho. I have recommended this tool to a friend.

What do you dislike?

The application for mobile devices. My phone rang at 9pm when I was logged in, but I still made the sale. I like it, and dislike it at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you sell on the web, and have your own site, you should use Zoho Sales IQ.

Ability to answer questions and guide consumers towards a sale or at least a better understanding of our service.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Zoho Sales IQ is intuitive and insightful"

What do you like best?

Zoho Sales IQ is both intuitive and insightful allowing you to speak directly to clients on items that matter most to them with personalized tracking website and visitor history,

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have disliked so far is the chat feature embedded as an add-on that enables website visitors to connect directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend Sales IQ to any small to medium sized firm.

We have solved and created tailored marketing initiatives and customer service inquiries via our website. The benefits to our customer, continuous value add

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Jimmy B.</span>
Jimmy B.

"Zoho SalesIQ Is Great "

What do you like best?

Knowing who exactly is visiting our site

What do you dislike?

I think the live chat function could be better implemented so that I don't need SalesIQ open to receive messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a solid test run to make sure it'll work for your team. The tool doesn't fit every use case.

For us, it's good to know who is visiting our site and for how long on average. We also know that it's pretty common for folks to leave our tab open and forget about it!

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Miguel R.</span>
Miguel R.

"Mostly great...."

What do you like best?

Easy interaction with potential customers

What do you dislike?

It doesn't works with mobil devices...!!!! and 80% of the visitors are mobile!!!

No chat pop up on mobile browser!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please solve the mobile browser problem, then it will be a 5 star software!!.

Easy way to contact potential costumers.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"SalesIQ, an awesome solution"

What do you like best?

What i like the most if that i can see how many customers are interested online and make different strategies for every kind of behaviour, the automatization in the process and what we can do ( a lot) for stay close with the needs fo everyone.

What do you dislike?

What i dont like a bit is that the boards are kinda simple.

I optimized the process of contactability, improved quality service, management better the pipeline of the sales month per month.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Easy automated way to track visitors to website."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. Once we added it to our website, tracking visitors became automated. Fills in information to our CRM program when available.

What do you dislike?

Live chat can get temperamental. Sometimes for no reason, "Live Chat" marks me out of office. Everything in my profile is correct, it just wants to mark me out of office.

It is an easy fix, just have to go in and turn it back on.

We wanted to know about who, when , and where are customers/clients. With Sales IQ this was an easy thing to add to our website. We can now see who they are and contact them as soon as we see them visiting our site.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Jennifer W.</span>
Jennifer W.

"One stop solution in an integrated world."

What do you like best?

I love that It integrates with CRM (in a way that makes actual sense) and with my MailChimp acciounts. It's relatively easy to use and offers multi-faceted integration and excellent customer support.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I probably am not taking full advantage of all aspects of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it and you will be glad! The most user-friendly product out there!

It has helped with consistency and I really like the simplicity of use.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Yannick W.</span>
Yannick W.

"Amazing support and amating workflow automation are saving me hours of time and give me an overview."

What do you like best?

The ease at which everything synchs together. It just saves me hours of repetitive work every week. AND their customer service is amazing.

What do you dislike?

That its not possible to check for duplicates between leads and contacts and that it has so many features that its sometimes a little difficult to figure out what can be done.

Marketing, Sales, Payment - for us it's basicall a whole ERP system at an unmatched price.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>Laura C.</span>
Laura C.

"Business Manager"

What do you like best?

affordable and we have had increased sales.

What do you dislike?

set up was a little tricky, it took longer than I expected and was kind of hard to understand at first.

easier access to our customers during business hours.

Zoho SalesIQ review by <span>BISWANATH R.</span>
BISWANATH R.

"Zoho SalesIQ - The Best Sales App one can ever have"

What do you like best?

Visitor tracking is the feature I like best.

What do you dislike?

Well, not much to write here. I enjoy all the features.

Basically, I am solving the visitor data analysis/tracking. The software gives a detailed report on the same.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Executive Sponsor in Printing
Executive Sponsor in Printing

"I brag about Zoho SalesIQ when someone asks me how we keep growing"

What do you like best?

You can try to patch a bunch of different services together or you can use SalesIQ as a very complete package.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a check list of best practices with a process to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outline your process and then ask support questions. You will find that it can do way more than you can imagine.

We get people to buy when they get stuck on one of our sites.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"SalesIQ has served me perfectly"

What do you like best?

I can see exactly facility that is calling for help, and ifacilitates the daily work of my team.

What do you dislike?

I believe the software should opening automatically a Ticket into CRM Zoho, currently for this function I must to hire another service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just hire it, you'll reduced the distance between you and your customer.

I dramatically reduce response time and care to customers, and reducing this calls, I can give attention to other activities.

Zoho SalesIQ review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Идеально для начинающих пользователей и малого бизнеса"

What do you like best?

Даже начинающий пользователь может разобраться в интерфейсе, можно пользоваться в онлайн через любое устройство и через приложение на телефоне. Русский интерфейс. Можно наращивать платный функционал вместе с ростом компании или увеличением потребностей. Бесплатного аккаунта хватает для небольшой компании.

What do you dislike?

Не хватает оповещений, не самый удобный и современный интерфейс, не хватает интеграции в телефоне с контактами и звонками, не хватает интеграции с гугл календарем.

Запись информации о предварительных контактах, контактах, звонках и встречах.

Learning about Zoho SalesIQ?

* We monitor all Zoho SalesIQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.