Do you work for Zoho SalesIQ?

Zoho SalesIQ Reviews

1-50 of 185 total Zoho SalesIQ reviews

Zoho SalesIQ Reviews

1-50 of 185 total Zoho SalesIQ reviews
Zoho SalesIQ review by Chris H.
Owner/Developer
Restaurants

"Great features - Integration with CRM almost great too"

What do you like best?

Being able to see when a visitor is online viewing my website is a powerful tool to have in engaging users in a conversation about my company's services. I also like the ability to save precomposed messages that I can quickly access when engaging with potential clients, which saves time when I don't have to type out the same thing over and over again, especially when using the SalesIQ iOS app.

What do you dislike?

If I know who is viewing my website but SalesIQ doesn't, there's no way for me to assign information to that lead, or change lead information in that way. Coming from a small business where customers often call while still looking at my website, this is an opportunity lost to associate their SalesIQ information with lead info in Zoho CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the point of your website is to drive traffic to your business and engage potential customers in a discussion about the products and services of your business, then Zoho SalesIQ is worth a shot! Being able to make the connection between all the different analytics touch-points in your business and have them work together in support of your business goals is truly powerful! You won't regret Zoho SalesIQ!

Before using SalesIQ, I was not attempting to connect with website visitors while they were still on my website. I wouldn't have even dreamed of doing that and also integrating that engagement into my CRM workflow!

Zoho SalesIQ review by Improlabs P.
Marketing Manager

"Essential tool for Online presence of all type of businesses"

What do you like best?

Zoho SalesIQ is easy to use and essential medium for online customer service environment. It works for all most any type of businesses. It helps us to communicate with clients from cross-border regions. We can easily tract down the clients location/country which is vital for businesses like us. We can gather informtion such as email address, client details of clients who are visiting our websites. We can also track down missed clients and gather their information from Zoho SalesIQ for customer mining processes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the live update may not provide correct number of clients in the sites and it will require reloading to make it correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare different features of Zoho and other available tools in the market and Zoho SalesIQ will fulfill most of the requirements.

Serving clients or reaching clients to around 50 countries through Zoho SalesIQ which would be impossible by using any other communication tool or medium.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Ryan O.
Director Of Ecommerce
Retail

"Respectable chat solution ot utilize with other Zoho products"

What do you like best?

I like the easy integration options with our eCommerce platform as well as other Zoho products we utilize like CRM, Projects, and Desk. Within just a few minutes you can have a new employee familiar, and up and running with this platform. Pre-built reporting is just what we need to track specific KPI's for our business. The ability to add AI with integrated chatbots (they call them Zobot's) is also a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

Like any system it seems to have its quirks. We do have times where the notifications to not alert our staff and end up missing chats because of this. I wish there was more flexibility to the layouts of the main dashboard. It allows you to visualize your visitors in either rings or a card view. Then when you click on a visitor you can see more info about them. It would be nice to be able to see additional info on visitors without having to click on each individual.

With Zoho SalesIQ we were trying to give our CSR team a bit more visibility into customer analytics and this allowed them to visualize basic traffic to the site. We also needed a chat system and this certainly fills that need. We also wanted a chat that would integrate well with our CRM (which is Zoho CRM), so this naturally filled that need. We have also began using the Zoho Desk platform for support ticketing and the integration with Desk has been well received so that we can automatically create tickets from any missed chats or chat topics that require escalation to another team.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Jeremy M.
Operations Manager

"Well designed but unreliable"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the product is good. We have 3 chat operators that use it and there's never any confusion about functionality. I like that you can see who is on your website by name (for returning customers), transfer chats easily, etc. I also like the integration with Zoho Desk where tickets are automatically created.

What do you dislike?

We've had several connectivity issues - our chat widget says we are offline when we are not. Chats come in without any notifications, and are then labeled as "missed" but over 30 minutes later. I watched messages sent to a customer disappear off the screen without warning - some of them returned, others didn't. Every time we reach out to support, they blame the browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If this is for a crucial connection between you and existing or potential customers, look elsewhere for a product.

The ability to connect with our customers in live time is very valuable. We would like to use the chat widget of Zoho Desk for this case, but their widget lacks functionality and looks much worse than the SalesIQ widget. I don't know why they don't use the same one - they are both Zoho products. It makes no sense.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Mike C.
Recruitment Manager

"Great support - even when I wasn't a paying customer!"

What do you like best?

The support I've received has been terrific. Even when I was on the free product, the support guy Naveen was very helpful. And fast. He spent time getting the code right for my needs. After the trial period I had to get it all set up again because I hadn't paid on time. Again, Naveen was fantastic and spent up to an hour fixing it remotely while I watched on my screen! Great service is hard to come by and that's why I'm pleased I chose Zoho SalesIQ for my online chat needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing screams out at me. The only thing I could say is the user dashboard could be more user-friendly, just in terms of knowing where things are. Also I didn't receive a notification to get me from the free product to the premium one; had I received that, I wouldn't have had to spend the time with support again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service, lots of features, fair pricing for a good product. If you can't figure something out Support can take over your dashboard and do it for you. Would recommend to other businesses.

I'm being more proactive with my customers. Hopefully this will translate into more revenue over the long term. I'm also being more strategic, because the chat widget has been set up to only appear in certain countries (due to visa regulations I can only recruit people from certain countries). So this saves me time.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Katharine C.
Business Analyst/Marketing Researcher

"Helpful insight. User-friendly chat."

What do you like best?

The ability to integrate with Zoho CRM to make sure no visitors fall through the cracks is a huge benefit to our sales funnel. Our operators are our recruiters, so there's an excellent alignment between customer service and sales objectives. Besides integrating with the option to approve leads--avoiding misdirected chats and making it very easy to identify and assign missed chats--the data on visitor behavior enhances our google analytics and helps in making decisions about conversion rates by source.

What do you dislike?

Reporting features could definitely be improved. Daily emails with reports include helpful data--top pages by referral source, new/returning visitors, but unfortunately (i've looked and looked!) I can't find that data available in the reporting view within Zoho SalesIQ.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using Zoho CRM, it just makes sense to use their product for chat. The data enhances our google analytics and provides meaningful insight into both the chat relationship and impact as well as visitor behavior.

We invested in Zoho SalesIQ to replace a previous chat program that was embedded on our website. This one provides seamless integration with our CRM (ZohoCRM), seamless follow-up for missed chats, the ability to embed a chat icon in an email, and more information about page performance and visitor characteristics.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Diana L.
Senior Financial Analyst
Higher Education
(10,001+ employees)

"Wow!"

What do you like best?

The chat is cool. The crm integration is cool. the analytics are cool. colors are pretty rad too. Basically, what's amazing is that you can chat with people online but when you do chat, your chats are connected to their CRM profile so that you can recall their last purchase and what the last email campaign they got and if they opt-ed in or etc. so it's just wonderful

What do you dislike?

There's a lot of tech that needs to happen to make this work. I had my friend set it up for me with all the integrations but it was set up in a day. Also, some of the really cool features are only available on the higher plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i close deals via live chat once a month. that pays for it's self.

Just makes it easier to sell things. when someone chats with me I know if they are a customer and what they've purchased last and what page on my site they are on. It also makes it easier for me to give support to my customers.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Jessica G.

"Zoho as entire business solution !"

What do you like best?

Zoho SalesIQ is a powerful tool for improving your bussiness so you will be able to biuld your own sales bot for qualified your leads, convert them, create more deals with your current customers (you can integrate your Zoho CRM easily), prioritize the visitor chat depending on where they come from and so on. Zoho SalesIQ is only one of many solutions than Zoho provide us. If you want to see all your data in one place, this is the option that you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

I understand that Zoho team has many challenges every day and they are receiving feedback from partners and users as well, so I think that the should increase their support team or re-desing a help desk solution to resolve their tickets in short time.

Chats and sales missed

Zoho SalesIQ review by Lyes K.
Chef d'entreprise
Internet

"The best way for interacting with website visitors"

What do you like best?

- The ease of use

- The accuracy of tracking

- The mobile and desktop App

- Wide possibilities of customization

- Easy screen sharing from within the chat window

- Audio call feature

- Very responsive technical support

What do you dislike?

- The desktop application is a slight resource intensive

- We can not well proportionate our Logo (too small)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, you won't be upset. Zoho is a very responsive team who will allways take care of your needs, features and support requests in the best way.

This solution is helping me to buit a strong customers loyaulty by being available to help them fixing their hosting and websites issues. This also helps me to impress our prospects and to be receptive for their needs.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Pennie H.
Customer Services Agent
Telecommunications

"Awesome chat solution"

What do you like best?

Zoho SalesIQ is anything but difficult to utilize and fundamental mode for online client administration condition. It works for all most any sort of organizations. It causes us to speak with customers from cross-outskirt areas. We can without much of a stretch tract down the customers area/nation which is indispensable for organizations like us. We can assemble informtion, for example, email address, customer subtleties of customers who are visiting our sites. We can likewise find missed customers and assemble their data from Zoho SalesIQ for client mining forms.

What do you dislike?

Now and again the live refresh may not give right number of customers in the destinations and it will require reloading to make it right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Analyze distinctive highlights of Zoho and other accessible devices in the market and Zoho SalesIQ will satisfy the majority of the prerequisites.

Serving customers or achieving customers to around 50 nations through Zoho SalesIQ which would be unthinkable by utilizing some other specialized apparatus or medium.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator

"It's like fishing with dynamite"

What do you like best?

What's not to like? Full tracking of individuals coming to your site, scoring to help sift the diamonds from the rough, filters to let you concentrate on high valued targets, automated scripted interactions or good old fashioned one-on-one chats. Seamless integration with the CRM, and a mobile app that actually works, and the ability to have sales, support, and any other departments you have work together to help customers. It's almost perfect.

What do you dislike?

If you have gaps in coverage, the missed chat queue is not as well refined as it should be. For instance, you can't sort by the name or email to identify duplicates, and you can't see what country they came from without clicking each entry, making dividing the queue based on location difficult.

We are a small company, so any missed interactions with customers is painful. Having SalesIQ lets us have instant contact and actively engage those who might not otherwise do anything more than check out our website.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator

"Great product helps my team reach out to prospective clients"

What do you like best?

Ability to chat with clients, attach files etc to chat with our prospective customers when they 1st visit our website for the first time. If gives us an easy way to reach out and communicate with those that prefer not to call in to our office. It also allows multiple users to take over conversations that need to be passed onto someone more senior to resolve any higher level customer issues.

What do you dislike?

nothing the program does what I need it to do. It was easy to install and fast to set up on the same day we decided to move forward with the software. We even have a remote employee who uses the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend use of this product for online chat with customers, its easy to setup on and simple to use. It gives us a tool that we didnt have before.

Better communication with clients, fast response times to online customer inquiries. Ability to save common responses so we dont have to retype the same replies over and over again.

We also love the instant emails we receive when we are not online, allowing us to reply to customer inquiries quickly and address their concerns in a timely manner. The program has greatly improved our customers satisfaction levels when it come to online questions. We look forward to continuing

Zoho SalesIQ review by Brian M.
Shift Supervisor
Retail

"A good chat and analytic software to go along with its CRM software."

What do you like best?

A good chat feature to help manage sales along with zoho CRM software. Tracking visitor logs is easy and vastly helps improve website traffic and know who the target audience is. It will show you how many of the visitors coming to you website are returning users and those who are first time visitors, which is nice when trying to approach a customer to being a chat.

What do you dislike?

It is very clunky and goes down a lot for service which makes it inconvenient when trying to do work. Their customer service department is really lacking in communication with problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software that Zoho SalesIQ implements is well worth the investment if you want to boost your online sales and give customers a more personal feel when starting a chat with them. If you have never used Zoho before it can be a bit intimidating but once you get the hang of it, it will be a breeze. Just as mentioned before the customer service side of it is their pitfall, slow and not always the most thorough and helpful when dealing with issues.

Finding out which States/Countries most of the website traffic was coming from. It helped drive campaigns to target areas with high website traffic.

Zoho SalesIQ review by User in Computer Software

"SalesIQ gives great insight into website traffic"

What do you like best?

Zoho SalesIQ allows great options for tracking, as well as communicating with, live visitors to your website. You get detailed insight into exactly how each visitor traveled through your website structure, how long they stayed on each page, and therefore, what likely interested (and disinterested) that visitor. You can use reporting as well as visitor feedback to directly improve your site. Zoho SalesIQ integrates with other Zoho Apps, including CRM and Campaigns, among others.

What do you dislike?

Zoho SalesIQ has been great for us so far, and we have not had any major drawbacks or issues at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Zoho SalesIQ a try - like other Zoho Apps, you can trial the period for some time in order to verify if the product fits your specific needs.

Zoho SalesIQ has enabled us to get real, live feedback regarding our website and our potential prospects and customers.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Aron M.
Proprietario

"Simple but effective live chat and visitor tracking"

What do you like best?

The best about Zoho Sales IQ is its very easy integration into the website, but what is also really appreciable is the very intuitive user interface and the well working mobile application

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately in the free version Zoho Sales IQ offers only a limited set of features and the paid subscriptions are quite expensive in the long term

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out, considering that a free plan is available (plus the free trial period for the extended features) you have nothing to loose, a part of maybe 5 minutes to set it up...

I use Zoho Sales IQ mainly for its live chat feature (chatting with visitors for sales questions, support, etc.), but also for tracking visits to the website in real time

Zoho SalesIQ review by Tomas M.

"Desempeño del Sales IQ de Zoho"

What do you like best?

Nos gusta y nos sirve mucho por que nos permite dar una atención personalizada y mas que agente de ventas tenemos asesores de ventas que ayudan a nuestros visitantes y clientes a tomar una decisión informada de los productos que mejor les servirán. Nos sirve para evaluar metricas junto con otras herramientas para hacer el análisis del ROI de nuestras tecnologias en la web

What do you dislike?

Algunas veces no respeta la asignación del lead al vendedor

Atencion personalizada e inmediata de los vistantes a nuestro portal, Analisis y segmentaciòn de visitantes y de conversiones.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Mehmet T.
Technical Manager

"Nice experience"

What do you like best?

Clean interface, nice support team. Enough feature for pay.

What do you dislike?

It should have WHMCS integration, for creating tickets from live chat especially. You have to add yourself to every team and add users for monitoring, thats bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should give a chance for SalesIQ. We are glad to work with them.

We could reach the clients easy way with SalesIQ. We could track potential clients, current clients and score them. Also creating intelligent trigger provides nice touch for visitors who reachs you first-time.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Pierre-Henri S.
IT Consultant & Founder

"SalesIQ ideal if you don't want to loose any of the visitors of your website."

What do you like best?

I like the possibility to know in Real Time who is visiting my website, how do they reach my website and the to ad it automatically to my CRM.

The chat feature allows me to talk easily with the leads visiting my website and attract them, without SalesIQ, I would loose the majority of the leads visiting my website.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it doesn't notify me on the mobile app when somebody is visiting my website. With this feature I wouldn't loose any of the leads visiting my website.

Moreover it would be interesting to ad an email field in the chat windows so that the visitor can register at any moment and not only at the beginning of the chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are already using Zoho CRM, SalesIQ is the best complement to monitorize your website. If you are not, as a stand alone app it will help you anyways to give a better customer experience to the people visiting your website.

The major problem I am solving with salesIQ is: Who is visiting my website and how can I "catch" this people.

The benefits I have realized is knowing better how does the people reach my website and and talk to them in live.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Rachel G.
Case Manager
Computer Hardware

"Great program for website visitor tracking"

What do you like best?

I find Zoho SalesIQ very simple to use. I work for an IT Support Management company and we use this and other Zoho Products daily. The Zoho SalesIQ was simple to add to the website's source code. Be sure to place the code on all pages. It tells you this on the Zoho SalesIQ page, but I missed that the first time.

I particularly like the pricing structure. We are a small company, and only need 2-3 users at most. We have started with the Free version, which includes 2 users, but plan to upgrade and continue at the Basic level (currently $19/mth). I encourage you to try this program for free or schedule a demo today. You won't be sorry!

What do you dislike?

Be sure you have complete access to your website, you will need to update HTML source code for this to work properly.

Increasing traffic on our website, and integrating it with CRM and Support softwares.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Administrator

"Sales IQ user for approx 2 years."

What do you like best?

Low cost and easy to setup. The system works, and it works well - but it's just a bit basic (in terms of visual) and clunky (in terms of admin).

What do you dislike?

Backend is slightly clunky! It's just not intuitive as to 'where' you go to update all the settings. Also dislike how the email is sent to chat users (sends via zoho email address); and dislike how unprofessional the chat transcript template looks. All very amateur.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good pricing! Does the job, but maybe not as well as some of the other vendors.

Zoho Sales IQ is really great for being able to chat with clients visiting our website who are surfing to find out more info.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Denys G.
Head of Sales

"Great product! "

What do you like best?

SalesIQ is definitely one of the best live chat product you can find on the market right now. It is a powerful tool to build a great multi-channel system (especially using with Zoho CRM).

What do you dislike?

I think it would be great to improve the feature of creating the deal and task in Zoho CRM through the chat. But it's OK.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yeap. I recommend.

Full synchronization with other Zoho products. Easy to create an Omni-channel sales system!

Zoho SalesIQ review by Prasad K.
Digital Marketing

"Good tool for customer support & lead generation"

What do you like best?

The tool delivers what it says it offers. Good customer experience and good agent experience.

The tool has been getting better with the availability of new features

The support team at salesiq is quite responsive.

What do you dislike?

It is not very customizable, to a larger extent you can only use what is offered to you by the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing in specific.

We intended to offer customer service. However, lately we have also started lead generation from salesiq

Zoho SalesIQ review by Yann F.
Sales Manager
Business Supplies and Equipment

"Great online chat tool for our small businesses. "

What do you like best?

We have been using SalesIQ for almost 2 years now and we are still very satisfied with the service it has provided us. (especially for the price!)

The support is always available if we have issues or need help setting something up.

It is nice how SalesIQ integrates with the CRM so we can push our leads easily into it.

SalesIQ is a solid tool for your online chat needs. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an online chat solution.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data from Sales IQ is pushed into the CRM with the slightly wrong mapping. For example, the first name/last name don't get properly placed into the CRM which then causes some issues with outbound emails using those mapped fields.

Being able to answer customer inquiries right on the spot. Engaging our audience more effectively and providing our customers with more ways to engage with us.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Chelsea M.
Founder

"Zoho SalesIQ's"

What do you like best?

I seriously LOVE Zoho SalesIQ. The overall picture gives me a better idea of what to offer my customers. I liked the ease in which it was able to be installed, which for me was through Shopify. I like that there is an option and integration through Shopify that I can use by just going to the app in my store's page and viewing the graph details of my customers. I like the insights that this gives me and being a visual learner I like that it breaks down my store traffic. The part that I love the absolute most though is the chat feature. I am currently running my site Troopster while also still working a full time job. My other job keeps me out the door and away from my personal business, but the chat lets me still connect with my customers even though I'm running around. This option alone was worth the time and purchase.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes forget about the SalesIQ option and wish there was a button or link in my email similar to the calendar or chat. I haven't found too many other things about this that I dislike. When I have a problem I am always able to contact Zoho and someone is always there to help me figure the issue out. I think this was one of the best options for my business and would recommend this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With everything, go with the trial service and see if it's a good fit for you. Zoho SalesIQ happened to be a great fit for my military care package company Troopster, but always test any app first.

Customer product usage. Pages and products they visit more frequently and where they leave my site. The Chat option has been a god send and has helped me solve the problem of immediate response. With email I wasn't always able to respond back, but with the chat I can quickly respond to my customers no matter where I am.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Mark S.
CMO
Internet

"We recommend Zoho Sales IQ to our Clients!"

What do you like best?

We're recommending Zoho sales IQ to our clients who want to increase their website conversion rates. In today's Marketplace more and more people want things instantaneously. The easier you make it for prospects visiting your website to get the answer they were searching for the more likely they are to convert into a new customer.

We look forward to seeing our customers grow their business as they begin to implement monitoring your website traffic and asking visitors if they can help...just like they do when they answer their phones.

What do you dislike?

Initially it was difficult to install it on a WordPress site until I downloaded and added the WordPress plug and then it was easy

It brings the transparency of the web to our clients desktops it helps them to begin to understand the value of traffic generation and the importance of acting when it comes to converting suspects knocking on the door intoprospects and then into customers.

Zoho SalesIQ review by User

"Simple and Effective"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to integrate it with your website.

The analytics that is sent to you to disclose patterns

The tracking and the automations like bots and smart triggers

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike. I have not been displeased to be honest. There are no cons for me or for my application of this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not get a value for money than this programme. Take the trail for a spin. Utilise the smart triggers and the bots.

The problem that was solved was that customers were now able to contact me easier and at times convenient for them. I was missing out on conversations like these before

Zoho SalesIQ review by Salim H.
(Myself Only)

"SUPER EXCELLENT ZOHO SALES IQ"

What do you like best?

I like that i can see where my customers are coming from, so i can know which country to target more and know what devices and browsers they are using. It is so easy to set up and so easy to analyze. In addition the chat is amazing and i can see what a person is typing before they even enter it, now that is awesome to the 100th power!!!!!.

What do you dislike?

What do i dislike? what is there to dislike? On a serious note! I love everything about it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend without thinking to anyone this piece of software. It will save you so much money and direct you to target the correct audience and even get on a personal level with them to make them become leads.

I have solved or to target people better (which are my audience i should be paying attention to) saving money wisely and enjoying the benefits of having a cheat sheet with me to make my targeting easy.

Zoho SalesIQ review by James L.
Director

"Zoho SalesIQ review "

What do you like best?

There are a few things I like about SalesIQ. The first is like most Zoho products it was easy to implement and integrate with the other Zoho products we use. The second aspect of SalesIQ that works for our organization is the insight that it provides regarding who's visiting the site and which pages are providing the most engagement.

What do you dislike?

I think there is anything I dislike, but for our business the chat feature is just not necessary. We've experimented with it internally but to date we have not seen a need for it with our business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial, it easy to implement and you'll see immediately if it's going to work for your business.

The primary business problem that we solved with SalesIQ is visibility. Our Sales and Marketing team leverage the insights gained from actively monitoring users on our site to refine and in some cases rewrite web copy to better engage our users. We're also using it as a means to augment the data we get from Google Analytics on user engagement and flow.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Jarred F.
Executive Producer

"Outstanding Component when integrated with suite, yet by itself it remains a solid tool. "

What do you like best?

Visitor Tracking in a visual funnel is amazing. When I'm able to show clients how they can configure their funnel lanes, they aren't simply amazed. They can now engage, in a targeted way, visitors directly through the interactive chat. While the service is valuable in it's own right, It really doesn't take off unless married with Zoho CRM in my view.

What do you dislike?

-Additional Load time on website?

-Add a pop-up Call to action feature on certain levels of the sales funnel?

-Link tracking between other zoho platforms (something like a built-in bitly generator) would go a long ways in seeing a more direct link between Social and SalesIQ

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration with your CRM seems critical to getting the maximum benefit here.

Engaging with visitors across a website is a large problem with my clients. SalesIQ has brought some clients into the 21st century with tracking. Integration with Zoho's software suite is the most promising aspect of the platform. Increased integration and regular software updates from Zoho is what leads to my endorsement of the service.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Andrea D.
Sales Director

"It does what it promises could be implemented with additional functionality"

What do you like best?

ZOHO is a cost effective solution

interface is good

It is good to remember account status and activity done in the past

What do you dislike?

reminders of activities to do disappear after some times

no integration neither with Facebook nor with LinkedIN

I do not find it effective to remind me in an easy way what to do today, or in the week, month such as calls to make, bid, expiration dates, etc.

sometimes it take a bit too long to get the results of an inquiry

I do not have a clear view of what other memeber of the team do every day/week/month, how often they login, how many operation they write/review, so I am not sure my sales team have benefits from it, apart from their own words

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good solutions for low budget needs.

I have control of events, offers, contracts made with existing customers

I can email promotions to my contacts, tough the limitation of 250 email per day is quite limitating

Zoho SalesIQ review by Karl C.
Managing Director

"Best Realtime Website Monitoring App"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can see users currently on my sites and reach out to them. I can start a live chat or they can start a chat with me. I can see the interactions they are having with the site, the pages they are viewing, and what they are interested in. This allows me to address topics specific to what they are interested in.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike really. The only thing is probably when trying to optimize site (in the eyes of pagespeed for example), the services say that the CSS is not optimized or need to be combined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot. It has everything you could want and then more and then integrations to all kinds of apps and CMS etc.

Reaching out to the general public visiting our site. Visitors to our site have appreciated us reaching out to them when visiting our site. This good energy goes a long way. I am also able to see the chat transcripts for QA.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Tracey H.
Insurance Agent
Insurance
(Myself Only)

"Customization is Endless"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM offers a large number of standard features and integrations in both the free and the professional subscriptions levels which helped me stay more organized while keeping my business costs. These included activity automation, email services, and the ability to make calls though the CRM with my USB headset. Also, the software allows for a tremendous amount of customization which is great if your business doesn't fit the standard B2B model. In addition, I found that I used the mobile app a lot. The geolocation feature helps me map my contacts on the road and plan my sales visits more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

It modules in the software are designed for a B2B company. Customizing the software for B2C usage is possible but time consuming. The level of customization can make the software seem overwhelming for the novice. There are just so many things this CRM can do. It is easy to use but it does take some time to tweak all the options to fit your business model. I did find the customer support links and videos very help and I was surprised when a live person followed up with me to address my questions very quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho offers a lot of features under it's free subscription level. If you are a small business with less than 10 people and you only use a CRM for record keeping and not much more, the free version may have everything you need. However, if you want the use your CRM to organize not only your records, but also your activities, then the professional version a comprehensive alternative. If you want to completely "build" your own CRM without having to know any code, then the Enterprise version is the way to go and it is a portion of the cost of many CRMs with much less features.

As a one person insurance sales company, I am out of the office daily to visit prospects; so, I would miss calls if I just relied on my office phone. I used the call integration feature to be able to click dial my leads through the CRM and forward return calls to my cell phone if I am on the road.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Wendy B.
Vice President of Operations
Individual & Family Services

"Great software for a growing company"

What do you like best?

Zoho makes coordinating all the different aspects of a business easy. SalesIQ links with Leads and allows you to see realtime data. CRM is a must for any business user and email links seamlessly. I love how our emails go directly into the leads.

What do you dislike?

Zoho has had some growing pains. When a new service is implemented, it sometimes causes downtime. This is a big issue for us, however the Zoho team is very friendly and their Chat support is very helpful during times they are having implementation problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, what do you have to lose

With our business - we all work from remote locations and are able to link seamlessly together using SalesIQ and Zoho Chat to communicate in realtime. No one is the wiser that we are 100s of miles apart when they call. Having all the different Zoho softwares working together has really helped us grow.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Sarah C.
VP, Client Services

"Colsultant"

What do you like best?

I like that there are a variety of functions for larger organizations. The system is very robust and that would allow the user to not have to purchase several systems to complete many functions

What do you dislike?

Although it is a large system, that can be a con for people who only need a few features. I guess there are different logins for the different modules, but that is also a pain. I would want to only have 1 login. Otherwise, what is the point of only having 1 system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Based on my experience they are heading in the right direction. I am not on the Zoho dev team, so I am unsure of the features that are in development now.

We are working with people who do project management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, marketing automation, and crm databases. The benefit is that the system has all these things in its many modules.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Farley W.
Gerente de marketing

"Fantastic ZohoIQ"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the SalesIQ because it helps me mantes contact with customers wherever I am, if I am in escritótio I monitor the Notebook, and if I'm on the street or in a meeting can stay in touch through the APP which is great. I am very satisfied with the quality of service from Zoho.

What do you dislike?

I have no negatives to point out, tool was very well developed, serves very well the need for both the free plan as the pro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good quality remomendo service to all, I think Zoho has many fantastic products. My only suggestion would be to have care for the Brazil / Portugal our language, would help a lot.

Today communication and integration with the target audience is all because a good marketing campaign, without effective follow-up loses its value. The SalesIQ offered me that better management of contacts that are captured by the site.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Daniel C.
Commercial Photographer
Photography

"Improved communication and interaction with potential clients"

What do you like best?

SalesIQ allows my business to accurately track and interact with potential clients as they are viewing my website. Having the ability for them to easily leave me feedback and request product quotes even while I am not actively monitoring the website greatly enhances how I am able to deal with my customers.

What do you dislike?

A downside of using SalesIQ if that for my business I am often on the move and therefore unable to regularly be online to take advantage of the online chat functionality. This previously wasn't available via the mobile app but I believe that this is being worked on.

With Zoho Sales IQ I am enabling my company to offer greater interactivity and direct communication with my clients, monitoring what they are looking for and then potentially being able to step in and offer targeted quotes that are more likely to be well-received by my potential customers.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Zakaria D.
Digital Media Strategist
Automotive

"Great tool to know in real time what's going on"

What do you like best?

It's addictive at times.

Like lurking and watching what your visitors are doing..in a good way. I use it to improve my content as I can see which pages are attracting the most hits.

I know Analytics does this. But this is kinda easier. Just log in and see at any given time where people are on your site.

What do you dislike?

Well I don't use the CRM anymore, mainly due to cost.

But if I did, I would have much tighter integration with actual leads.

Sometimes the chat window does act up a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford the Zoho CRM and SalesIQ - go that route.

It will give you a holistic coverage of your online presence.

I have real-time chat with interested visitors.

It's great for answering visitors' questions on the fly, while it's hot.

And I get a nice 360 degree view of my site.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Lori F.
Marketing Automation | CRM | Digital Marketing

"Where have you been all my life?"

What do you like best?

Lots of customization capability, yet not expensive

What do you dislike?

Can't see the visitor path while someone is on your site, only that they are on your site for X number of minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am working with Susan Clark, www.cornerstonesolutions.com, a Zoho consultant to set this up to my specifications. I didn't need ZohoCRM, and she explained that all Zoho products are standalone. My company reviewed at least 15 different live chat apps and programs. This one seems to have the best of all worlds, including team use, for a reasonable fee.

I sell a complex service...or a service that people don't understand without a conversation, since they can't know what they don't know. Live chat helps overcome the fear factor of reaching out to me.

Zoho SalesIQ review by Clayton B.
Co Founder

"Zoho SalesIQ -- INCREDIBLE VALUE"

What do you like best?

Zoho SalesIQ really is a fantastic value. It's a powerful tool for both website visitor tracking, as well as visitor chat. The most useful part for us is the integration with the CRM and some of the other Zoho tools. It's ability to help me gain a holistic view of what's really happening is quite helpful!

What do you dislike?

I don't love how intensely the chat is supported over the visitor tracking. We don't use the chat as much as the tracking and other site analytics. Needs a bit more attention placed on analytics and reporting, but that isn't too large of a hurdle, because we obviously have Google Analytics and can supplement there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! For the price, you seriously don't have anything to lose!

Visitor tracking, session identification, some analytics. All of those have been supported by Zoho SalesIQ