Zoho Show

Zoho Show lets you create, collaborate, present, broadcast and publish presentations, the smarter way.

Work for Zoho Show?

Learning about Zoho Show?

Zoho Show Reviews

Ask Zoho Show a Question
Showing 12 Zoho Show reviews
Zoho Show review by <span>Demarcus S.</span>
Demarcus S.

"The wonderful and strong path to better work."

What do you like best?

I have the most working tools ever. Now I can more work on creating our presentation. The easiest work to make slides real time. All working tools work very fast and it is a perfect solution which gives me big ability to access from any kind of device.

What do you dislike?

Till now I don't have any problems with my working process. I don't have any strong and bad issue with this platform. It is a big help for all of the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With wonderful software like Zoho Show, you can create and present all your presentation and do it anywhere and anytime. You will have the ability to design and produce your slides via plural devices, independent of the working system.

This software lets us build, cooperate, introduce, and publish presentations, in the most clever way. Also, we have the great chance to don't miss any important information for all of us.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Show
Zoho Show review by <span>Garret A.</span>
Garret A.

"A strong path to good work"

What do you like best?

Now I can work more on creating our presentation. The simplest work on creating slides in real time. Do and show here and there, create and submit. Anywhere. Any time. Works on the Internet, so you can send it. You can use it with all browsers. get more profit by working with family and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

When the internet speed is slow, the page crashes too many times, and the sending process is awful. As for pre-built themes, I expected this program to be a bit more innovative. If you want to create an extended presentation, you can find another tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software allows us to build, collaborate, implement and publish presentations in the most intelligent way. In addition, we have a great chance not to miss any important information for all of us.

It's easy to work with good functions, so it's a good choice for a beginner. With wonderful software, such as this program, you can create and submit your entire presentation and do it anywhere and anytime. You will be able to design and create slides through a variety of devices, regardless of the work system.

What Presentation solution do you use?

Zoho Show review by <span>Roward J. V.</span>
Roward J. V.

"EASY GREAT AND FUN ITS WHAT YOU GET USING THIS APP"

What do you like best?

Make and show here and there , Create and present. Anywhere. Anytime. Works online so you can send it.You can us it with all of the browsers. get more profits working with your family and your colleagues. Andbe prepared for the real-time feedback to improve your works

What do you dislike?

When the internet speed is slow the page collapses too many times, and the send process it's a nightmare but for the rest it's a great program to use online alternative to the installed ones in the pc and with the same applications

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make here and show there and now. Works online so you can send it.You can us it with all of the browsers. get more profits working with your family and your colleagues. And be prepared for the real-time feedback to improve your works. It's a great program to use online alternative to the installed ones in the pc and with the same applications

Zoho Show review by <span>Pierre-Henri S.</span>
Pierre-Henri S.

"Zoho Show, an good and cheap app to do your presentations"

What do you like best?

As it's cloud based, I can begin working on my presentation at work, share it with my colleagues so that they can review it, open it on my smartphone in my way home to review it, and finish it at home.

The sharing part is the best part: you don't have to send your first draft then receive it back, then modify it again and send it back so at the end you have 10 versions of the same presentation. Now, by sharing the presentation, everybody is working on only one document and so there is only one version of it. And do not fear if there are errors, you still have a "time machine" to go back to previous versions.

What do you dislike?

As always with cloud based apps, no internet means no access. Except this point which is not a problem of the app per se but an inherent problem for all cloud based app, the only problem would be is sometimes lack of compatibilty if you open a presentation made with Showtime with another presentation SW, but is it a problem from the SW which created the App or with the SW you try to open it with?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it > Like it

It allows me to create presentations for my clients in a very easy way and access them when visiting my clients or giving a training session.

The benefits I realised with it are economical (Zoho Show is FREE) and practical as it shows in an instant to my clients the benefits of cloud based technology

Zoho Show review by <span>Rita T.</span>
Rita T.

"Great to create and present "

What do you like best?

With Zoho Show I can create slides online. Not so hard to bring out presentations. Very easy for me that I can use it via plural devices. Very fast and good online.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to discuss. I totally happy. With having just one software you feel like you have all.Best product doesn't deserve to talk about it bad.Like it so much.Thank you for that one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy software for presentation. A wonderful program will help you to organize your presentation. And more what I like that you can easily work all together on it at the same time.

Very good and helpful that I can work with all team together. Ability to access presentations from my team first check before sent out to the customer. I like that so much as I will not miss important things.

Zoho Show review by <span>Scottie B.</span>
Scottie B.

"Make your presentation more organized."

What do you like best?

Very easy and interesting to work on my presentation. Very good way to introduce my presentations. Also what I like that I have full accession to my electronic devices.

What do you dislike?

Everything is good with this product. Very easy work and doesn't bring problems into our work. I like to much that software. Also, friendly support which is work very fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It looks like that software was made for presentation. Big organization tools. Which is really good to have. Also, you can work with all your team together.

Great that I can keep all my working team in one place and work on our project together. Great that I can have a fast look at a presentation before introducing to clients. That will helps to avoid our mistakes.

Learning about Zoho Show?

* We monitor all Zoho Show reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.