Zoho Show

Zoho Show lets you create, collaborate, present, broadcast and publish presentations, the smarter way.

Work for Zoho Show?

Learning about Zoho Show?

Zoho Show Reviews

Ask Zoho Show a Question
Showing 17 Zoho Show reviews
Zoho Show review by Yelitza G.
Yelitza G.

"Zoho show, speak for me. "

What do you like best?

This application is very easy to use and that's why I like it, because it allows me to make presentations in a simple way, with updated templates and supported in the cloud, so I have no problem with the information I store in this software, because it is always available from any device and at any time that requires it.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit difficult to start using it, because I was used to using PowerPoint, but after using it several times I managed to master it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Zoho show for being a very useful application in all kinds of work, be updated and allow teamwork; I also like it and I recommend it for having an excellent active technical support and always willing to collaborate.

Zoho Show benefits me a lot in my work, because I use this software to create presentations with the testimonies of my clients about my work as a professional masseuse which has allowed me to spread my fame and be more known in this area, thus increasing my prestige, my clientele and my income.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Show
Zoho Show review by Danube S.
Danube S.

"Very efficient in me day to day."

What do you like best?

As a counselor at the school "Mi Segundo Hogar" I constantly have to give lectures to parents or groups of students with special cognitive or social needs, for which I use Zoho show, because it allows me to make my presentations quickly, easily and free of charge, I love having formats just to fill, I also like that it allows you to upload images and project videos, which makes my orientation functions much easier through visual reflections.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage of Zoho show is that it does not allow copying and pasting directly texts, photos or text boxes, however it is an application with great effectiveness and importance in my workplace, I also consider that it is updated and adapted to current times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am satisfied with the service that this application has given me, therefore I recommend it, since I consider it to be really useful and efficient in the functions that it offers, besides it is very updated with respect to other similar applications.

It benefits me because it makes the presentations that I constantly do in my work much easier to give talks and lectures to parents, representatives and students making the presentations enjoyable, fun and the information reaches the minds and hearts of the audience. that's my goal, which is to guide and create awareness.

What Presentation solution do you use?

Zoho Show review by Luisa C.
Luisa C.

"Zoho show speaks for me. "

What do you like best?

As a professional makeup artist I need a software that allows me to project my professional skills to my clients and this is Zoho Show, therefore I love it because I often make presentations of the makeup work I do at the Arelys hairdressing salon to show my talent as a makeup artist.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Show is a new application for me, but until now it has worked very well so I have no complaints to mention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Zoho show for being an updated application, with direct support from technical support, which does not require downloading or installation and allows collaborative or team work which I think is very good and therefore I recommend it.

The benefits of Zoho Show are many for me professional work, because I use it to project the photos of the make-up that I make daily in my work as a make-up artist where you can appreciate the quality of my work, which makes my talent spread in the makeup and increase my clientele; Also, when a client who has seen my work comes to the hairdresser she already has in mind the work she wants me to do, because thanks to zoho show she has seen my projects and that speeds up my work and saves us both my time and my customer

Zoho Show review by sugey m.
sugey m.

"Useful presentations."

What do you like best?

I like Zoho Show because I use this application to present to my clients my designs and works done in manicure quickly and easily, which allows my clients to easily select the work they want me to do depending on the occasion where they want show off your beautiful nails.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints regarding this application, because it is a very efficient and easy to use application, besides its price is affordable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software that facilitates work, that is simple, economical and with great quality do not stop using ZOHO SHOW.

Zoho Show benefits me in my work because it allows me to save time when the clients make the decision of the work that I as a manicurist must do, which in turn optimizes my earnings, because by saving time I can serve more clients per day what gives me more profits.

Zoho Show review by Demarcus S.
Demarcus S.

"The wonderful and strong path to better work."

What do you like best?

I have the most working tools ever. Now I can more work on creating our presentation. The easiest work to make slides real time. All working tools work very fast and it is a perfect solution which gives me big ability to access from any kind of device.

What do you dislike?

Till now I don't have any problems with my working process. I don't have any strong and bad issue with this platform. It is a big help for all of the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With wonderful software like Zoho Show, you can create and present all your presentation and do it anywhere and anytime. You will have the ability to design and produce your slides via plural devices, independent of the working system.

This software lets us build, cooperate, introduce, and publish presentations, in the most clever way. Also, we have the great chance to don't miss any important information for all of us.

Zoho Show review by Garret A.
Garret A.

"A strong path to good work"

What do you like best?

Now I can work more on creating our presentation. The simplest work on creating slides in real time. Do and show here and there, create and submit. Anywhere. Any time. Works on the Internet, so you can send it. You can use it with all browsers. get more profit by working with family and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

When the internet speed is slow, the page crashes too many times, and the sending process is awful. As for pre-built themes, I expected this program to be a bit more innovative. If you want to create an extended presentation, you can find another tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software allows us to build, collaborate, implement and publish presentations in the most intelligent way. In addition, we have a great chance not to miss any important information for all of us.

It's easy to work with good functions, so it's a good choice for a beginner. With wonderful software, such as this program, you can create and submit your entire presentation and do it anywhere and anytime. You will be able to design and create slides through a variety of devices, regardless of the work system.

Zoho Show review by Roward J. V.
Roward J. V.

"EASY GREAT AND FUN ITS WHAT YOU GET USING THIS APP"

What do you like best?

Make and show here and there , Create and present. Anywhere. Anytime. Works online so you can send it.You can us it with all of the browsers. get more profits working with your family and your colleagues. Andbe prepared for the real-time feedback to improve your works

What do you dislike?

When the internet speed is slow the page collapses too many times, and the send process it's a nightmare but for the rest it's a great program to use online alternative to the installed ones in the pc and with the same applications

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make here and show there and now. Works online so you can send it.You can us it with all of the browsers. get more profits working with your family and your colleagues. And be prepared for the real-time feedback to improve your works. It's a great program to use online alternative to the installed ones in the pc and with the same applications

Zoho Show review by Pierre-Henri S.
Pierre-Henri S.

"Zoho Show, an good and cheap app to do your presentations"

What do you like best?

As it's cloud based, I can begin working on my presentation at work, share it with my colleagues so that they can review it, open it on my smartphone in my way home to review it, and finish it at home.

The sharing part is the best part: you don't have to send your first draft then receive it back, then modify it again and send it back so at the end you have 10 versions of the same presentation. Now, by sharing the presentation, everybody is working on only one document and so there is only one version of it. And do not fear if there are errors, you still have a "time machine" to go back to previous versions.

What do you dislike?

As always with cloud based apps, no internet means no access. Except this point which is not a problem of the app per se but an inherent problem for all cloud based app, the only problem would be is sometimes lack of compatibilty if you open a presentation made with Showtime with another presentation SW, but is it a problem from the SW which created the App or with the SW you try to open it with?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it > Like it

It allows me to create presentations for my clients in a very easy way and access them when visiting my clients or giving a training session.

The benefits I realised with it are economical (Zoho Show is FREE) and practical as it shows in an instant to my clients the benefits of cloud based technology

Zoho Show review by Rita T.
Rita T.

"Great to create and present "

What do you like best?

With Zoho Show I can create slides online. Not so hard to bring out presentations. Very easy for me that I can use it via plural devices. Very fast and good online.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to discuss. I totally happy. With having just one software you feel like you have all.Best product doesn't deserve to talk about it bad.Like it so much.Thank you for that one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy software for presentation. A wonderful program will help you to organize your presentation. And more what I like that you can easily work all together on it at the same time.

Very good and helpful that I can work with all team together. Ability to access presentations from my team first check before sent out to the customer. I like that so much as I will not miss important things.

Zoho Show review by Scottie B.
Scottie B.

"Make your presentation more organized."

What do you like best?

Very easy and interesting to work on my presentation. Very good way to introduce my presentations. Also what I like that I have full accession to my electronic devices.

What do you dislike?

Everything is good with this product. Very easy work and doesn't bring problems into our work. I like to much that software. Also, friendly support which is work very fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It looks like that software was made for presentation. Big organization tools. Which is really good to have. Also, you can work with all your team together.

Great that I can keep all my working team in one place and work on our project together. Great that I can have a fast look at a presentation before introducing to clients. That will helps to avoid our mistakes.

Zoho Show review by Stephen L.
Stephen L.

"A great cloud based presentation app you can operation on your iPhone"

What do you like best?

I don't have to worry about a emailing files after a presentation as I can simply share the link. I can also publish the link to the public very easily. A really basic powerpoint familiarity is all that is needed to work with Show. And while there are some templates to help get you started it's super easy to customize a presentation as well as make a Master Template to use through a presentation. Access to video is great as I love using just a touch to break up an otherwise static presentation. Anytime I use show I'm free to walk around the room using my iphone to advance slides as there's an app that allows you to control Show from your iphone. There is also live social media integration if that's important to some.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't happen all the time but I have had a video hangup and not be able to start it from my iphone. But I simply walked to my computer, started the video and one it finished I advanced to the next slide and the rest of the presentation went seamlessly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe there's a free version that you can demo and if not I feel certain that Zoho will allow you an ample trial period. Give it a go but if you try to control it from your iphone remember you must be on the same wifi network as the computer that is logged in while you run Show.

To be able to simply and easily communicate a message to an audience as well as share that info after is great. And for a sales team presentation, you can allow each team member to share that same presentation with their clients as well as tailor a presentation to specific needs.

Zoho Show review by Hou In (Michael) C.
Hou In (Michael) C.

"Zoho Show is for me one of the best tools to create powerful presentations."

What do you like best?

There are pre-built themes, cliparts, and shapes that you can drag-and-drop which makes it very easy to use. Zoho Show enables users to share their presentations. You can access presentations of other team members and view or edit them before they are sent out to the client.

What do you dislike?

In terms of pre-built themes I expected Zoho to be a little bit more innovative

If you want to create an advanced presentation you might look for another tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to anyone beginner/intermediate. Expert would find it boring.

For beginners like me, Zoho Show is fantastic. This tool already offers different designs that I always use to save time. For the users that want a unique presentation they can go ahead and create their own design. Cliparts and shapes generate your slides into a good looking presentation.

Zoho Show review by Wayne G.
Wayne G.

"New to Zoho"

What do you like best?

Just getting used to Zoho, which was recommended by some programmers that I work with. It seems to be easy to use, so I look forward to using it.

What do you dislike?

Right now there is nothing about Zoho that I dislike, since I am just getting started. I will be using it quite extensively with my product TenantFile.com.

Programming correspondence.

Zoho Show review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"good real-time presentation tool"

What do you like best?

- cloud-based

- easy-sharing

- very interactive

- live Q&A is a hit

What do you dislike?

well, white Show is a good tool, the fact that MS Office (ppt) has dominated the market for quite some time is a big setback in moving from one place to another. It is not as fancy as prezi, but since we are ardent zoho users, it works great for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

good tool. Collaborates well with ur crm to have all in one place.

business seminars, clinics and shared continuous edits in presentation.

Zoho Show review by vraj m.
vraj m.

"perfect for broadcasting a live presentation to others"

What do you like best?

web based application

wide collection of office tools

free to use

What do you dislike?

doesnt have mobile app of its own

lacks of some unique flavors

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy operate with good features hence a good choice for a beginner

desktop sync

mobility

online collaboration

admin console

Zoho Show review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Full-service sales software"

What do you like best?

I like that Zoho has options for everything and many different ways to chart and categorize a sales experience.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are too many options, too many drop-down menus. Simplicity is key--but, of course, it requires time to go in and customize all the different ways to use Zoho.

Sales opportunities are much easier to keep track of using this software. Before, we were running into issues of how to best organize and keep track of sales progress.

Zoho Show review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

So useful and I really enjoyed my experience

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, thoroughly recommend to everyone

General use in my day to day work

Learning about Zoho Show?

* We monitor all Zoho Show reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.