Zoho Social

(1,200)

Schedule unlimited posts, manage social networks, track conversations, and measure performance from a single dashboard.

Work for Zoho Social?

Learning about Zoho Social?

Zoho Social Reviews

Showing 1,233 Zoho Social reviews
Zoho Social review by Bogdan M.
Bogdan M.

"Let's meet 2 socialize in Zoho!"

What do you like best?

I like the smooth immersion in the platform and the clean layout, I like that visually it's not crowded, and the fact that they thought about my UX/UI needs, I like it's easy to plan and easy to follow - and I really like it's well integrated with my needs.

What do you dislike?

Onboarding, though easy and thoughtful, still lacks quick video experiences, but I'm sure they're on their way. I'd like to see the features explained in bubbles there on the spot , and with links to a Vimeo channel where I can sneak over the shoulders of a veteran user how to do stuff properly. And the pricing could be more friendly as every big agency was a small one in the beginning :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although we're just a small (but fierce) digital agency we recommend this solution to ANY company regardless the size, that takes social media seriously. The professionalism and the quality of IQ and work involved in building this are only matched by their CRM platform - which needs no introduction anymore. You can see that they KNOW their business. And they're happy to share it with you. Hats off!

Basically all that pertain to SM publishing and monitoring plus LEAD management which I think is an asset - and that for sure their CRM legacy and expertise involved. That's much more to discover for a Social Media Manager if he /she takes the pathway - BECAUSE IT'S SIMPLY BETTER.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Social
Zoho Social review by David Octavio G.
David Octavio G.

"Maravillosa herramienta CRM y gestión empresarial"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social es Una fascinante e increible aplicacion para la gestión de tus procesos empresariales para la gestión de clientes, (CRM) posicionamiento de marca y alcance de objetivos corporativos.

What do you dislike?

Hasta el momento no encuentro algo que me disguste

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Zoho al 100%, ya que me ha permitido alcanzar mejores resultados con menos costos, su integración con diferentes aplicaciones como SETMORE que es una aplicación para agendamiento de citas es espectacular, permite enlazar con correo de gmail, cuenta con estadísticas muy detalladas para que sea más amigable y eficiente la toma de decisiones corporativas a la hora de lanzar nuevas campañas publicitarias.

En mi compañía todos estamos familiarizados con la plataforma, su configuración es muy amigable, rápida y eficiente, se puede decir que te enlaza o desconecta de las redes en tiempo real.

Zoho te permite crear diferentes roles y niveles de autorizaciones para los colaboradores y tu equipo de trabajo.

La gestión de varias marcas en una misma aplicación es sin duda una de las más importantes ventajas que tiene zoho sobre aplicaciones de su tipo, sus precios son competitivos.

He visto herramientas parecidas, no definitivamente solo encuentro en Zoho el complemento perfecto para llevar mi marca y empresa a un nivel superior.

Zoho esta optimizando mi tiempo, ya que ahora no publico en cada red social, sino que lo hago una sola vez y zoho lo publica en todas las redes sociales ligadas.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Zoho Social review by Emily  S.
Emily S.

"We absolutely love this platform! "

What do you like best?

It makes think soooo much easier for our small nonprofit to stay updated and let our follower know whats happening. The Calendar is the best part for us as being scheduled and having times that posts are consistent are important for any business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the instagram option sometimes has difficulty posting- It would be nice if the images we download into Zoho would have an edit option all in one platform where we could edit the photos into square formats so this would not happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the calendar as it will be the best place to get a quick view of your week

So far no business problems other than that communication is not as fast as I would like with the marketing professionals. The benefits with this program I have directly seen through our insights on Zoho as well as on our individual social media sites.

Zoho Social review by Rachel A M.
Rachel A M.

"Perfect solution for marketing managers in social networks. "

What do you like best?

Zoho Social is an easy-to-use social media and analysis platform with enough intelligent publishing and information functions to satisfy social media or brand managers looking for simple metrics and a simple UX. If you are already a Zoho CRM customer, you do not have to think. Automatic programming Activity registration Massive programming Keyword tracking Brainstorming Multichannel marketing of social networks.

I'm still benefiting, I'm enjoying the organization and the interface. It facilitates scanning and monitoring. I love the publication calendar with the drag and drop function. The monitoring configuration is really nice and easy.

I like network filtering for scheduled, published publications, etc. The reports are very detailed, which is really good, and the fact that they can be shared or programmed is even better.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet, if I find something, I will inform you. It works well, it's great. That's all folks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The time that saves me every day is tremendous. I wish I had found Zoho years ago! We have used social zoho for the past two years and we love the software. Facilitates the management of social networks. My management time has been reduced by almost 80%. Fantastic software Zoho makes it easy and the benefits are clear. I will definitely recommend Zoho.

It has helped us to be more efficient with our time and more productive during the rest of the month. It has become a social task at the beginning of each month, but we love it. I can also follow up from the Zoho control panel. My team can get approval before publications and sent to our pages, which helps stop errors in place.

Zoho Social review by Holly S.
Holly S.

"Absolutly Love Zoho"

What do you like best?

I have started using Zoho Social to manage all my social networks for a year. It allows me to quickly configure and schedule publications in my main social channels: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Zoho Social occupies the first place in the automation of tweets. I love how I can edit a post and the changes are scheduled forward. The Programmer is easy to use. In fact, as a user, I find this much easier. Low cost. As a Zoho customer for a long time, they have maintained my loyalty by listening to me and their customers and constantly improving their products, including this one.

What do you dislike?

I love being able to control multiple accounts in one place! I can also schedule repetitive publications that help me be more efficient.

I have never had a problem with this tool and I hope it remains that way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Zoho Social for all those who need to administer their social networks and thus have total control of their publications.

It's great to have to use just one application to manage and update all my social media accounts. The analytical and social reports are amazing to keep up on the preferences and active times of your audience. It is especially easy to use and the site provides many helpful views if necessary. The programming of social networks can take a long time and it is wonderful to have a tool at hand that allows us to automate.

Zoho Social review by Alisha S.
Alisha S.

"Amazing for the solo freelancer!``"

What do you like best?

It offers an incredible freemium plan and other amazing tools to help those just starting out and without much money to spare. And then it has a variety of subscription plans for teams and people who have larger projects.

What do you dislike?

The notebook is only available online and some of the features can be a little spendy if you are broke and not able to afford the subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

fully experience the freemium plan and discover all the features and then if you need to work with a team then consider the subscription. The cool thing is for a loner freelancer it has a lot of great free features,

I am promoting my personal brand AlishaDawnCreations and considering that I am a stay at home, disabled mother I really do not have money to spare and this program has helped me automate process for free that would otherwise be to overwhelming.

Zoho Social review by Hadee R.
Hadee R.

"Zoho Social Free Plan Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to manage all of my social media platform under one platform even on the Free Plan.

What do you dislike?

The only limitation I dislike about the Free Plan is that it doesn't allow post scheduling. If they can allow scheduling for say at most one week of posts in the Free Plan.. that would totally be awesome.

It's not a deal breaker though, can always schedule posts in a spreadsheet and just login every day to post.. It's just a few minutes work.

And, of course, post scheduling is available in the paid plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have more than three social media platforms and not worried about scheduling posts, then Zoho Social Free Plan is the best. However, if scheduling is highly important, then all you need to do is upgrade.

Saves me time. I can now post to all my social media accounts with a single click. I don't have to login to all of them.

Zoho Social review by Ricardo J.
Ricardo J.

"The best application to organize applications"

What do you like best?

I really like this app because it helps me to organize myself, and it saves me work. I get hooked from a company where you have to be setting up new offers and with just one link it helps me to share posts on social networks in one single time, the information desired to be transmitted. It also consists of a calendar that organizes me in detail each publication and content with images, notes and more.

What do you dislike?

Although I feel very comfortable with this application, I think they could improve the visual part of the page, make it a little more eye-catching in the eyes of the public and have a little more of the range of social networks associated with it. But usually the rest of that works perfect for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software to anyone who wants to advertise their business and / or events and better organize their ideas and projects. I implement it more than everything for the calendar and it works perfect

It helps me to generate more potential clients through the publicity that I give to my work and to organize events and days in which we make discounts, etc. In the same way I can also ask my team for opinions to make intelligent decisions about everything that falls within the social sphere

and thus improve our communication as a team

Zoho Social review by Rohit M.
Rohit M.

"EASY AND SHORTCUT"

What do you like best?

A solution from where I can manage all the social channel from one place without wasting time. managing all social media, responding customers, as well as vendors, are getting very difficult for me at the same time but when I heard about Zoho social, I used it and I can say it really helped a lot. I can now schedule my post & campaigns on all social media platform with just one click.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's any point of disappointment. sometimes I face bugs but not to worry developers may fix very soon. according to me there',s nothing in this application which I had or will dislike ever. even I m using other applications of Zoho .i can say Zoho is working good

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best thing about this application is a person can use it from the personal computer as well as cellphone anywhere anyplace without any difficulty

most important point in business nowadays are how you are managing your campaigns and what you are presenting to the customer. for this, you need a huge number of customer or u can say fan following. and managing all the social channels was the great challenge. from Zoho, I can monitor all the details.

Zoho Social review by Vigni C.
Vigni C.

"Managing my social networks without wasting time."

What do you like best?

Is a fairly complete application where I can manage all my social networks in one place, being able to read all the notifications or messages people without wasting time as well as make comments and be able to publish in the different networks that I own.

What do you dislike?

I really have not found disadvantages, for me to have an application that fits my needs is priceless, it is quick to enter so you do not waste time entering, has an explicit desk where each of the functions is detailed. can be done, as well as keep track of all publications made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

simplifies the work can manage social networks quickly and at the same time keep them up to date, allowing to be in contact at all times without restrictions, can be applied to the personal computer as well as mobile equipment which makes it ideal for people who are not always in the office so there is no excuse for not responding to the various notifications that are received is light does not affect at all the free operation of my equipment.

Allows me to respond timely to any message received, the application sends notifications every time a contact wants to contact me what I find pleasant without having to download all social networks on my computer which previously made it slow to have so many applications in use , with Zoho Social I can handle them from one place.

Zoho Social review by Romel Jose R.
Romel Jose R.

"Multiple management of social networks in one place!"

What do you like best?

Tool that provides excellent support to manage social networks and to make various comments focused on the sales area in order to increase customers and with it the profits of the organization, it is required before starting to apply a study of all the functions offered in this way achieve a better result of what you want to achieve.

What do you dislike?

One of the functions that I like most about this software is the possibility of making a comment and being able to publish it in all my affiliated social networks at the same time in a short period of time, which is perfect, especially to save time in opening one by one. applications and make the publication, saving time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is an ideal solution for the marketing area of ​​any organization taking the management of all social networks in one place, allowing simultaneous publications in all applications saving time and allowing more customers to reach and open and close each social network limits the possibility of doing other activities with social zoho is quick and easy, I use this application especially when I have to comment on any activity to be carried out in the company, advertising or simply to send information to my contacts.

It offers technical support which it handles when a problem is generated, unlike other applications with the same functionality that the support service is low, allowing to take control of social networks in one easy place to use and adjust all the applications that are want like facebook, twitter, linkedin, mail among others.

Zoho Social review by Rick P.
Rick P.

"Powerful social media management with some UI quirks"

What do you like best?

Now that I've used Zoho Social's social media calendar integrated into the Chrome extension popup/overlay, I'm going to have to have it everywhere. Buffer, for instance, which I've used for years, doesn't have this feature and its Chrome extension looks outdated in comparison to Zoho Social's.

In general, Zoho Social is a powerful manager for social media publishing with the usual features of draft posts, scheduling, and analytics. I also appreciate the live stream of mentions and retweets in the dashboard although the notifications badge seems to partially duplicate this information for no apparent reason.

I do like being able to instantly act on a retweet or mention (reply, follow, find out more info) just bey clicking on it in the live stream.

Handling multiple brands is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I do have to say there are are interface quirks and in general the UI can be a bit confusing. As I mentioned above, the live stream and notifications badge/menu provide duplicate information, although the live stream doesn't seem to retain a history as the notifications popup does. Confusing.

SEMrush's calendar is better implemented and more powerful than Zoho Social's and its Chrome extension is more powerful as well.

I had some trouble getting media to show up in a tweet when using the Chrome extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you try out competitors before upgrading to a pro account. You may not need it and you may find a more suitable solution.

Managing so many social media accounts for any particular brand is a chore without a dedicated software solution. Zoho Social is a solid offering and makes most tasks easy. It's not my favorite, however.

Zoho Social review by Samawat S.
Samawat S.

"A great Social Media Management tool"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and very efficient. The setup is very simple and it is easy to access. It helps to add so many social media accounts which saves time and effort. Highly recommended.

One of the best features is the smart queue which suggests you the best time to post your content for maximum engagement.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I did not find any issues with Zoho.

Although it would be great if you can add an option to customize the text for each network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho social is highly recommended. it allows you to add all your social profiles at one place which saves your time and effort.

It helps me to schedule posts for all my social media accounts at one place which saves a lot of time. Earlier, I used many other tools but they did not allow to add all my social media accounts. Zoho helps me to keep my social media updated and also helps to engage with my followers very easily.

I have realized that with Zoho my posts are streamlined. I just have to write one post and Zoho helps to go live on all my accounts at once.

Zoho Social review by Danilo S.
Danilo S.

"It's a wonderful tool"

What do you like best?

First of all, it is very easy to use. The tool is very intuitive and super simple. The setup for social channels is just one click and all set. For me, my favorite two features are: schedule for my posts and the great one, SmartQ. Equally important, this last one can show me what day is the best day to my audience interact with my post. More than that, this tool, can tell me what time is the best. I did love that. Last but not least, I don't need to use any app on my phone to confirm the post before they go run.

What do you dislike?

Well, something that I didn't like was that I had a couple times an issue to publish on my Instagram account. However, it wasn't a big deal because it only happened, as I said, one or two times I guess. Likewise, I could handle this with just one click reposting on Instagram again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, if you are look for a easy too to schedule your posts with multiple social network. I do recommend Zoho Social. It is simples, a fair price and above all, you can try out without give your credit card numbers.

I'm using Zoho Social to connect as many people as I can to my business. I can create one post for all my social network at once. I don't waste my time posting one by one. I just setup, create, schedule and done!

Zoho Social review by Mike L.
Mike L.

"The best social media platform for managing content across channels"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Zoho Social is how quick it is, by that i mean when a customer messages me on my facebook page zoho know's about it before i get an alert from Facebook! That's fantastic as it means I won't miss out on any business and my clients aren't left waiting.

What do you dislike?

Reconnecting the LinkedIn Page to my social channels is frustrating but i believe that is down to LinkedIn and not Zoho as it doesn't happen anywhere else. Tagging people becomes difficult on the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use the trial to get an idea of the software and capabilities

It allows me to schedule posts, manage my content and set everything up for the week so i dont need to think about it. This is part of the paid features. Even the free one lets you post to all the channels, just not scheduling.

Zoho Social review by Nadova t.
Nadova t.

"Good quality with favorable price"

What do you like best?

What I like most is the display of all social channels' updates in one page, which makes it easier for me to keep track of the posts as well as each channels' status.

Not to mention scheduling a post is simple and easy, the overall design is also simple to work with.

Zoho can post directly to Instagram - not all scheduling tools are allowed to do that, a big plus for this app.

What do you dislike?

- Calendar is only for professional trial

- Zoho is not connected to Pinterest and Tumblr (it's hard to find a free Pinterest scheduling tool, that is why I have to look for a tool that has a Pinterest integration)

- One time I schedule a post and can not edit it - which raises my doubt about its stability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a fine tool at an acceptable price, Zoho is a good choice. The overall design is simple yet effective to work with and the quality of the images - which will get published on social channels will be preserved. One notable feature of this app is that it can post directly to Instagram (try looking into other products and you will find out how rare it is for an app to be allowed to post directly to Instagram, most apps requires the reminders, not direct post).

- Managing multiple social channels takes a lot of time - I have to schedule same posts in different channels in several time, not to mention most of channels do not accept scheduling. A scheduling tool like Zoho saves me a lot of time.

Zoho Social review by Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

"A lot of really great features, there are improvements needed, which a few companies will want/need "

What do you like best?

1) has a really unique CRM aspect that allows you to identify the most engaged users of your brand & keeps track of their interaction

2) better for agencies needing to proof to clients

3) works on multiple social networks

4) has an app (needs improvement - missing some functionality but generally loads & functions well)

5) Interface is straightforward - has a really nice video demonstrating power of features, and how to use them 6) planning calendar is one of the easiest I've used, and makes posting quicker

What do you dislike?

1) The online interface while nice, is a little hard to navigate at times. It is easy enough as an agency to navigate, but I haven't tested it with a client yet for this reason.

2) No visual feed planner. Its easy enough to do on your own with InDesign, but if your clients are posting additionally on their own at all, it creates extra unneeded work for the agency.

3) Need to be able to post video (even if its manually).

4) Needs access to CRM (shows most engaged users & keeps track of their interested content) on the app. 5) Be able to tag shoppable content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate what you need out of a social mmgt platform. The analytics and reporting and ROI for investment is some of the best I've seen. But if your client is wanting to proof, see how everything looks before posting, this may create some additional trials which you will need to solve workarounds for. Also, instagram only allows you to post 1 image automatically for any app (as of Aug 2018, if a company is saying they can do a carousel or a video, etc its because they are using an AI to log in as you to post, or they have someone physically doing this for you on a phone overseas). But with this software, you cannot schedule videos to post manually, but you can do carousels (fb only). The app is okay, but could use a few more features.

OVERALL: A really nice social management with the best analytics and a robust CRM perk included.

SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS: I would like to see the app to have access to the most engaged users with the brand/content (this is an amazing feature, we need to be able to take this on the go). Also to be able to schedule video is needed (you can't even schedule this to post manually). Finally, a visual planner or better proofing interface for clients would be more helpful to agencies. Also not the best for e-commerce dependent businesses - you need to add shoppable items. If you can add a few of the features Later is doing, this software would knock social media mmgt out of the park.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Really, really, really have high hopes for Zoho here. They have been on our radar when they developed their CRM suite. We were too small at the time to need it, but with the addition of this social media mmg software, they could have a home run if they fixed a few things. Keep the updates coming! Nearly there

Zoho Social review by Laura T.
Laura T.

"Wonderful!!!"

What do you like best?

I have loved Zoho Social from the start. I love that I am able to schedule posts amongst most of my platforms simultaneously. I appreciate the trial, as other websites have a limited, or non-existent trial. I also appreciate the number of social media accounts I am able to utilize.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a Pinterest share- but with all of the other options, it doesn't bother me that much. I still say 10/10

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give Zoho a shot, I have gained new business with their help.

In 2012 I started a blog and Zoho Social has helped me gain the confidence to share it on all platforms. Zoho makes this process smooth for me and saves me a significant amount of time. This is definitely something I will continue to use. With Zoho in place, I have been consistently posting on all platforms and gaining more followers. I appreciate it.

Zoho Social review by Joe K.
Joe K.

"Great App!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, intuitive and efficient! I really like the fact that set up was simple and the software walked me through the entire process. Another positive characteristic was the ability to add others to their respective roles.

What do you dislike?

A little pricey, but so far seems to be worth it. I am hoping that more social media platforms will be added in the future.If there was a way to edit an image in Instagram, that would be very useful. Pictures often come from multiple sources and are of different sizes. An image that measures ok for Facebook may not work for Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out; it's easy and efficient.

The ability to manage multiple platforms is very important. With Zoho Social, it is much easier and intuitive than other applications out there. The benefits of this is I spend more time with clients and less time trying to figure things out.

Zoho Social review by Nishant M.
Nishant M.

"Easy to Get Started & Use"

What do you like best?

I've considered several tools before switching over to Zoho Social. Some of them being Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Social Pilot among others. Sprout Social comes close in terms of usability and ease of use overall, but does fall flat when it comes to an expense comparison. Zoho Social does just as well, if not more when it comes to offering what is required, is less expensive, and smart on reporting. However, it takes the cake with Instagram Direct Publishing, which lets me cover the most suited time regardless of the time zone.

What do you dislike?

As good as Zoho Social is, I do find that its ability to detect the best times to post falls flat. Also, the some what incomplete feature exists only on Facebook and Twitter. It leaves us to our own devices when through the use of LinkedIn and Twitter, which are the two other channels I happen to use through my social media coverage.

Scheduling. Channel Analytics.

Zoho Social review by James O.
James O.

"Saves time and effort"

What do you like best?

We've tried zohosocial for the last two weeks and absolutely love the software. It makes managing social media easy. It has cut my management time by nearly 80%. Fantastic software. I've tried competitive software and Zoho makes it easy and the cost benefits are clear. The pricing for the software seems competitive and even better than some of the other competitive brands. I will definitely be recommending ZoHo to my company for roll out.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that Pinterest is on the list of Social Media Sites to manage. And that's nitpicking. This manages the major Social Media Platforms and does it exceptionally well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost benefits are immediate when you consider the time savings.

The time saving by using ZoHo is enormous. It allows me to schedule posts around the clock without working around the clock. What used to take a team working daily to schedule social media posts can now be handled by 1 person in a fraction of the time.

Zoho Social review by Jeronnie Xylon R.
Jeronnie Xylon R.

"It has been and continue to be great using Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to make one post on many social platforms at once. I love the reporting, monitoring and messages section of the software. Wish I could download it as an app on my windows 10.

What do you dislike?

I don't like not being able to post on instagram without the app... I understand why it is so but I really wish it was not. I think that's something for Instagram to work out.. So nothing really. Nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get stated today. It will save you time and money. It is my "One Stop Shop" when it comes to my social media. User friendly and very effective! Get on board now.

Through the use of Zoho Social, I have been able to solve inactivity on any of my businesses social pages whether I use to forget to post, or am too busy to do so. With Zoho Social, it's a one stop shop. With Zoho Social, I can keep in contact with persons from all the social media sites. I can respond to messages without ever having to sign in on them.

Zoho Social review by Emma M.
Emma M.

"Great and FREE Social Media Scheduler"

What do you like best?

I love that I can schedule posts for free through this app. It gives me peace of mind to know that I can get all of my posting done for the week. It is fast and reliable and I have had no problems with it so far! It is reliable and I know that my posts will go up exactly as scheduled, where I want them and when I want them. This means I can get a whole month of posts ready to go in just a few hours! I also like how I am able to go back and edit them later! Very helpful!

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything I dislike about it! It is cheap, easy to set up and connect accounts, and has had no problem posting to my various accounts for me. The only thing I would add would be an image resizer. I have had to go to a third party app to resize images for certain sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is easy to set up and use. Use this instead of paid schedulers, this one does all the same things and it is free!

Zoho Social helps me to analyze and schedule my social media posts. It provides a way for me to see all of the information I need laid out on a single dashboard. It saves me a lot of time and money. I use this app for a hobby site that I cannot dedicate a lot of time to, so to be able to schedule posts ahead of time really saves me a headache!

Zoho Social review by Allen S.
Allen S.

"Really powerful tool for the price"

What do you like best?

Easy to immediately use with a great user experience. Collated views and easy Management across platforms, with instant notifications enabling prompt replies and great analytics to slice and dice the effectiveness of posts/campaigns being run.

What do you dislike?

Instagram posting is easy to do and manually schedule. However it is still clunky through the bulk uploader.

Mobile app could be more user-friendly, what is does the work but there's room for improvement.

Running Ad campaigns through Zoho Social is not yet a proper solution. If that too could be managed via Zoho Social, it really would be something else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really nice tool for the price

Great tool at a fraction of the price that others offer. Have tried Buffer, among others. Most do everything that Zoho does but the prices vary vastly. I'm finding the best value for money from Zoho. If you're a one person team for your company, then the solution is really inexpensive.

Zoho Social review by Fernando J. G.
Fernando J. G.

"Sharing my experience with Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

I've been using Zoho Social for about two years. It just changed the way I was managing my social media business. Zoho Social truly helps me to save time (and money, of course), by allowing me to publish in different channels at the same time - without a hassle. At first, Zoho Social was not offering the possibility to publish directly on Instagram, but recently they have activated this feature and wow! it works really well!. I also love the way I can engage with people - no matter if they comment on your post of just "Like", Zoho Social offers the possibility to start a conversation in an easy way. The user interface is so easy to use and works pretty fast. I truly recommend Zoho Social.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. The application offers exactly what's needed to begin promoting in a short time and continue to do it for long, with confidence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I truly recommend Zoho Social for anyone who is willing to improve their productivity, by saving time and money in developing brand and marketing niche.

I'm basically managing my time and priorities, I also use Social to develop my brand. I've reached a point where I really don't need to monitor my social media channels every day, every time; Zoho Social provides me the confidence I need to rest assured that my channels are being filled properly with the content I have programmed previously.

Zoho Social review by Brantley C.
Brantley C.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity. All features are very intuitive. Posting to multiple channels is quick and calendar building is very straightforward.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything about Zoho. It has been a great tool for my company. I did have a little trouble setting up Instagram. But, this was probably my fault. I have several accounts and I was logged into more than one when I tried to connect. I wasn't able to just select the account and the wrong account was connected. I had to disconnect and log out of everything and reconnect the correct account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. Does exactly what is promised.

We are saving time for sure. We are also able to create a monthly calendar which is helping us revise our social strategy. The calendar is very easy to edit based on new insights about particular channels.

Zoho Social review by Srikanth R.
Srikanth R.

"ZohoSocial saved me a lot of time!"

What do you like best?

SmartQ: I don't have to stop and think when I should be scheduling something based on what time people click. The app does it for me. That is different from a lot of other apps and turns out to be a dealbreaker. Setting custom time slots might work normally but if it is dynamic based on recent engagements, it helps big time.

What do you dislike?

The interface is slightly buggy on my browser and has taken some time, but otherwise, it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do give a shot!

Time saved is great. We run a magazine. A bulk of any media platform is social media. Spending time typing out plugs and appending links and then wasting time looking for the ideal time slot is cumbersome on a daily basis. Zoho made it easier for us to put out our content at different intervals based on previous engagements and we saw a slightly difference in incoming traffic. The time that we saved, allowed us to focus on other ventures.

Zoho Social review by Matt L.
Matt L.

"Awesome social media management tool - best I have used."

What do you like best?

Really nice clean interface, easy to understand stats, ability to quickly see everything clear and concise from the dashboard.

My favourite social media management platform I have used to date - by far. Have used Hootsuite, Buffer, MeetEdgar and Smarter Queue and Zoho is way ahead.

One of my biggest problems with social media platforms is they are just too cluttered and not nice to use, Zoho Social is an absolute joy to use.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to be able to see scheduled posts easier maybe even have an upcoming posts feed on the dashboard as opposed to just posts that have recently been published.

It would also be nice when using SmartQ (a feature I really like) to be able to see if there is already something scheduled on that day easily.

Saving time managing social media accounts.

Avoiding missed messages.

Keeping up to date with activity easily.

Zoho Social review by Pedro A.
Pedro A.

"Excellent tool for managing all your social media accounts"

What do you like best?

We had an amazing experience on the go, the fact that we could manage all our Brands mostly with 2 Social accounts with a perfect timing and schedule planning was very productive. We find the Smart Posting Schedule an excellent tool to recognise the user patterns and behaviour. That helped us to increase our engagement. Awesome Tool! Thumbs Up!

What do you dislike?

We think that the App is missing some features, not being able to have the same experience as in desktop.

Not being able to post videos and not being able to have emojis is a big turn off for us, but we believe that this can be developed in a near future

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thums Up! this is a great tool for every small and big agencies.

The main reason is working all social accounts toghether with a perfect timing and schedule planning.

Leaving free time for other aspects of our work.

Zoho Social review by Junaid K.
Junaid K.

"Zoho is the best social media management website that works like a charm"

What do you like best?

Robustness and easy to use. I was a bit skeptical about it initially but now i am happy. I can schedule any post whether it is in my country or other countries, it posts on every social media on time. I don't have to worry now. Its link shortener is also very good and works everytime

What do you dislike?

I have not found any cons to date. once I found I will update. Surely this platform is a lot less buggy than others including buffer, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must go for zoho social. It is social media management platform that works like a charm. I can rely on it every time. Its user interface is really good. Zoho also features many other aaps which work like charm

One of the major things that Zoho have solved for me is to schedule posts for an international customer. I can now sit back and relax while knowing that all my scheduled post will go live on time

Zoho Social review by Priyank S.
Priyank S.

"Great CRM to manage all social accounts"

What do you like best?

the best thing about Zoho is I can manage all my social media from one platform. I can post from here. I can read the comment, I can chat with anyone directly from Zoho. I can create campaigns directly for all social media. so this is a all in one platform to promote product or service on social media.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about Zoho specifically in Zoho social. I feel its perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho social is easy to operate and covers all the things you need for promotion on social media so Zoho is very helpful for business and enterprises.

i can promote my services directly from Zoho to all major social networks. so it solves the main problem of go to all social networks one by one to log in and post your content then visit other accounts an all.

Zoho Social review by Milthon R.
Milthon R.

"Great tool for small and medium business"

What do you like best?

Zoho social has been a powerful and interesting tool that has allowed me to reach my goals and above all to achieve a better interaction with my clients in a fast, easy and simple way.

I liked it a lot because it also allows me to take better control of my social networks and send the data of my potential clients directly to my Zoho CRM

What do you dislike?

At the beginning it was a little complicated for me due to the little experience I had to be able to synchronize or create strategies with the tool, I understand that there should be manuals and explanatory videos that are easy to access for those clients who use the tool for the first time

Recommendations to others considering the product

PLEASE use this tool to manage your social networks, is great and usefull.

Many because it really allows me to conjugate a complex system or several applications in one place. I understand that this tool helps me to be able to help my clients to give them faster, more efficient and better argument answers

Zoho Social review by Victor Daniel V.
Victor Daniel V.

"You can manage your profiles very easy with this tool"

What do you like best?

I like about Zoho the entire company because have an amazing bunch of apps really helpfull to business, like email collaboration or even survery maker. But espeacially with this one ZOHO Social, they really had a good job, becauses you can manage the different social networks as twitter, facebook, instagram or like me that im using to manage Linkedin.

What do you dislike?

I think there's some issues with the mobile app, sometimes i can't have the complete experience with Zoho social taking it from my cellphone, just talking about trying to upload images from instragram throught this one, but thats the only thing that i can considered as negative, because in his function its a great option to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're trying to get a more organized job with your social media compromises, you better find a tool to manage everyone in just one table, and that option definetly have to be Zoho social. Because have so many features and analytics tools, you can manage different schedules, its a great option.

Esencially the opportunity of manage all the social networks just in one tool, its a great benefit to be more eficent in comunication, and having the analytics features there's more powerfull reason's to think that Zoho its actually a bussines app's completely safe and recomended.

Zoho Social review by Laurel S.
Laurel S.

"Amazing Product for my startup agency"

What do you like best?

Direct publishing to Instagram, Bulk Scheduling, multi-platform management, and, for agencies like ours, multiple-brand management! I also love that I can add more brands to any package I'm using. I'm still scaling up the agency, so it's helpful on my wallet!

What do you dislike?

I wish the price were a little bit more affordable for startup agencies like mine--I have several brands I am managing and would love a smaller price tag if I'm only using one social media platform for one of the brands.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's excellent for agencies who want to manage things simply. I think it will also be more useful to my clients than previous solutions I've used. I'm grateful I can add a brand and DON'T have to add a team member if the client doesn't want to look at the platform...even better for my startup.

I've needed a reliable solution for managing multiple brands and all their platforms at once. I love the uncluttered interface and visual data. I'm a very visual person, so other platforms haven't been easy for me to use. The graphical representation of the data is better than any other tool I've used: I might even start using the reports for each platform!

Zoho Social review by Sam R.
Sam R.

"Great social media management tool"

What do you like best?

The best aspect of Zoho Social is the format of the actual posts. I've used other social media management tools that screw up the formatting or combine all text making it hard for users to read. Zoho Social matches exactly what I type across all social platforms - particularly Instagram.

Keeping brands separeted within the platform is also a big positive in terms of reporting for individual clients.

What do you dislike?

The lack of an approval process for posts to be scheduled by one user, and then approved by others isn't ideal. However, I have heard that this is an upcoming feature.

Instagram analytics are a bit too basic compared to other social channels, particularly compared to Facebook and Twitter.

Being able to separate clients into brands within Zoho Social is a huge positive. It allows us to share reports much easier with clients and have all analytics contained within each brand.

Zoho Social review by Chintu G.
Chintu G.

"Zoho Social Review"

What do you like best?

Great User Experience

Collated Views

Easy Management across platforms

Instant Notifications enabling prompt replies

Great Analytics to slice and dice the effectiveness of posts/campaigns being run.

What do you dislike?

Can't post to Instagram from web/mobile app. Need to go into Instagram app to post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only things is Instagram posts need to be manual, think it's more to do with Instagram's lack of API availability than anything else.

Would suggest people to try other tools too, only then can one actually see what suits oneself.

Trying to reach out to people via Social Media, it's been a slow but good start. Don't have to traverse across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Everything is nicely aggregated in one place. Benefits become much much more pronounced once you get in team members, the real fun starts thereafter - discussing issues, users, fans, action to be taken, collaborating within team members, it really becomes an indispensable tool if you have a team.

Zoho Social review by Farm2Fridge H.
Farm2Fridge H.

"Best suit for social media handle"

What do you like best?

The ability to post a single post on all social media handles is the best feature. On top of that, it even allows Instagram posting without any installation on mobile. I also love the scheduling feature which is the best feature in my opinion. Previously when I was not aware of this tool, I would have to work even on holidays to post and monitor the social media handle of my clients. But this has helped me a lot.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the dashboard does not show real-time analytics, which is not much of a problem but that can be improved. Also, I think that the UI of this tool can be upgraded. It's ok but feels a bit outdated. Lastly, when I paste a link to the posts, it gives only one picture from the blog to paste as a thumbnail. Other tools like Buffer allow you to select the thumbnails, but this one does not. All these things are not a big deal. It can be ignored too, but this is my thoughts on it

I am a social media marketer and my job requires to post a lot of engaging content in all social media handles. So instead of opening each account separately and posting, I schedule all my posts through Zoho and it has been a really good experience. As mentioned above, the scheduling option has been a wonderful thing through which I am able to post content even when I am on holidays.

Zoho Social review by Desmond B.
Desmond B.

"Zoho Social for the win!!!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social provides such easy to learn interface and settings. Using only one app to schedule and monitor Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin is exactly what I needed. The bulk scheduler really cuts down social media management time! Zoho puts everything in an easy to read package for social media management.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing I dislike about Zoho Social. If I could schedule separate dates/ times for the same post on different platforms that would make things even better. But there are no complaints right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a powerful social media tool with an excellent interface Zoho Social is the right management app for you!

We needed to post on social media consistently, and Zoho Social helped with that. The scheduler has been a life send, an ensures we are consistent with the message. There's no way we can miss posting about events, surveys, etc. So many more benefits too, the analytics are a plus!

Zoho Social review by Kristy K.
Kristy K.

"Easy to use and manage all different social channels"

What do you like best?

I love the calendar view aspect of Zoho as you can see how many post are going up and the days. it shows the entire month so you can plan you scheduled posts to fit in with the month.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how Instagram doesn't allow scheduled posts, however this is from no fault of Zoho. I do also wish that the URL feature hid the entire URL after the large link has been inserted, instead of just having a compacted URL.

We have solved our issues of not knowing when scheduled posts are going up, with the use of the calendar view. I like that the different social channels are already selected so you don't need to make two separate posts, and I also like how you can untick these different social channels.

Zoho Social review by Christian T.
Christian T.

"Conveniently post on all major platforms"

What do you like best?

I like that I can conveniently post on all of the major platforms all at once. I like that I can proactively schedule all upcoming posts in advanced to save time. I can also send and receive messages from each platform in one area (except Instagram).

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you are unable to send and receive messages for your Instagram account. This makes things a little difficult given that i have to switch back and forth between the different apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you give the trial out. I was skeptical at first but once i gave it a shot I was very pleased with how it performed

Saving time. Instead of having to go through each of the different platforms and creating individual posts about the same topic, i can post everything from one application. TIME = $$

Zoho Social review by Tammy R.
Tammy R.

"Zoho Social Makes My Life Easier!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to schedule posts to multiple social media platforms in advance. I can customize the message delivered to each one. What I see in Zoho is exactly what gets published. This saves me so much time!

What do you dislike?

I have to connect my account to LinkedIn every single day. The connection doesn't hold like it does for other platforms. I'm not sure if this is a problem with Zoho or LinkedIn, so it's not a deal-breaker. I'd also like to see Zoho add support for Pinterest, as it is a major driver of traffic to my site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works better than Hootsuite.

It saves time, keeps me organized, and helps keep my content visible across all my social media accounts. Because my traffic is highly dependent on social media, this is essential.

Zoho Social review by Solomon K.
Solomon K.

"Powerful combination with their CRM"

What do you like best?

One Killer Function = gathering social engagements so you can turn the positive ones into leads in your CRM. This will save me hundreds of hours of work a year.

What do you dislike?

The sharing functionality is almost worthless - Buffer costs a fraction of Zoho Social and it's MUCH better at sharing, so even though I'm forking out $50 a month on this, I still have to pay for Buffer... and their monitoring is okay, but Awario is a lot better at that.

But the tie-in with their CRM makes it all worth it, even though the price is WAY higher than it should be. I'd recommend this to dozens of clients of their price were reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for just the CRM integration, Buffer for sharing and Awario for social monitoring.

All of that costs about $100/mo, and it's worth every penny.

Finding people I engage with online, and keeping a log of those I have positive engagements with, so I can reach out to them to see if they're interested in what we do.

Zoho Social review by Yemin K.
Yemin K.

"The nice alternative"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social is very easy to use and there is literally no running curve. When I first installed this app, I was able to post and monitor my channels right away. It was that easy. Their Smart Q scheduling is awesome. You are not going to get the perfect result but you can try various time frames based on Smart Q scheduling. It was helpful for me to test different times and days with different options.

What do you dislike?

For me, communicating with people on Zoho Social is a little bit confusing. Their communication feature - read, write, comment is not as functional or powerful as other platforms like Hootsuite. I believe that there are some rooms for improvements. Posting on Instagram is very inconvenience. I know it is because of Instagram's policy but I believe that Hootsuite made the solution for Business Instagram accounts so Zoho Social might have the opportunity to try something new.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social is not perfect but worth to try based on it's price range. If you just started to manage your channels I highly recommend Zoho Social.

I can manage my channels easily with Zohosocial. Smart Q scheduling is really helpful to decide when I need to post and it give me great results. One more thing I am really impressed is they are constantly improving and are user friendly.

Zoho Social review by MarieClaire E.
MarieClaire E.

"ZOHO Social Review "

What do you like best?

It's great to have to use only one app to manage and update all your social media accounts. The analytics and social reports are awesome for keeping up to date on your audience active times and preferences. Its especially user friendly and the site provides lots of outlets for help if its needed. Social Media scheduling can take a lot of time as it is so it's wonderful to have a tool handy that can let you automate your presence while still holding true to your brands values.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limiting ability to see how exactly your posts will appear on each individual social media platform and the lack of the use of EMOJI's when trying to fit a message in a certain amount of characters emoji inserts can be quite helpful. Also scheduling posts for Instagram can be quite difficult and I wish there was a better way for the two systems to interact. It would also be interesting to have the possibility to monitor the comments and the answers that you provide on the different social channels. Also not all of the account following monitoring is live so be sure to always double check your numbers - they are usually only ever 2-5 off (depends if they have run a recent review- but if you are keeping a live count be sure to check your numbers against theirs)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an extremely user friendly site! And everything you need is in one platform- highly recommend!

Better times to post, our demographics, and how to optimize our potential!

Zoho Social review by Dee O.
Dee O.

"Zoho Social - Personalized Marketing Inc's Go-To Marketing Tool "

What do you like best?

It connects with many of our accounts but it also gives us the ability to connect and post for our client's Instagram accounts! In 10 years we have tried various programs but none compare to the power behind Zoho Social.

What do you dislike?

I wish it connected to more social platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out! They have a free trial period and once you see the features offered you will find yourself amazed while saving precious time.

We are finally able to post to our client's Instagram accounts without issue. We have also noticed that the program has very few connection issues and is always sending our post out on time. We are able to save a lot time by having each client accessible in one dashboard and with the Twitter and Facebook benefits we save time thanking our clients' followers.

Zoho Social review by Garrett O.
Garrett O.

"What Are You Waiting For?"

What do you like best?

We used Zoho on the 30-day free trial and we were hooked from day 1 - ease of scheduling, ability to send to multiple social media platforms simultaneously or send our updates to specific platforms. Scheduling can be done to the minute on any hour of the day. Can easily see when the update will be posted next.

What do you dislike?

A little tight on timing flexibility - your updates will go out as scheduled but only on the time you plug. A great add-on, new feature or paid feature would be having variable timing, something like determining the window you want to broadcast (such as 6 am to 10 pm), how many updates to broadcast (say 10 for the day), and how long to delay before resending the update (say like 3 days), and let an algorithm pick an update from random.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Why are you waiting?

Let's face it - Social Media Management TAKES A GOOD CHUNK OF YOUR TIME without automation. What automation you choose will determine the amount of time you can save and use to focus on other things, like researching for more content. With Zoho, we are in their 20 minutes a day and that's it - 20+ updates a day.

Zoho Social review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"GREAT tool!"

What do you like best?

I love that Zoho simultaneously posts to your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter account. I can sit down for a couple of hours once a week and have my entire week of social media posting taken care of.

What do you dislike?

The only issue is that you can't edit a post on facebook once it's posted by Zoho. Once I had a typo, and I couldn't fix it unless I took it down completely and reposted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT! It's so easy and helpful.

I'm solving the problem of keeping up with our social media presence - before Zoho I would inevitably neglect Twitter account, but now I can make sure that I'm posting everywhere that I should be. I'm realizing that having everything streamlined is the best way to keep our audience engaged with our business via social media.

Zoho Social review by Pierre-Henri S.
Pierre-Henri S.

"Manage all your Social Media with Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

With only one app you can update all your social media: FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and even the one nobody uses G+ ! Joke appart, it is very useful that you don't have to copy paste one status or tweet onto another social media. You just write it, add a photo if you want, and publish it (or better: program the publication when you know, thanks to the ZSocial reports, that your audience will be more active).

Those reports are the other important feature: thanks to them you know the reach of your posts, statistic on your audience (age, gender, location, etc) and more important, they says you when they are active with your brand, so that you can post your messages when you know it will have more impact.

What do you dislike?

The need to autenticate linkedin every two weeks! I know it is a problem more of the social media than the app but they should solve it. Anther problem was that in the mobile version, when you took a photo with Iphone, the size of the photo was too big for posting, but it seems that this problem was solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I never uses other social media app than Social, I cannot compare. But if you need a easy-to-use but with a lot of feature Social Media App, you should try it. And like with all the Zoho Apps, you have the free version to try it without spending a $

If you already uses Zoho CRM, you should use Zoho Social with more reason as it integrates perfectly with your CRM.

SolconTI is an IT consulting company, so social media aren't our core business, but they are useful for communicating with our audience and clients. But the time spent on publicating on social media must be as short as posible as we have other work to do. Zoho Social helps me with that as I only need to write one post to publish it o all my social media. It helps me save time.

On the other hand, as I have my Zoho Social sync with my Zoho CRM, it allows me to have another source of prospects as all the people interacting with my brand on social media is automatically sent into my CRM and I can begin my sale process with this person.

So the two principals business benefits are: save time and reach more prospects

Zoho Social review by Mary Ann M.
Mary Ann M.

"Best Interface Out There"

What do you like best?

Honestly,

I went up to page 10 of google clicking through and testing every social media management tool on the web. I'm very picky about ease of use, interface design, calendar scheduling, and analytics. Zoho Social was the only one that literally had it all. Right off the bat they let me use all of the features they had to offer and instantly sold me, by making it easy for me to try everything out. It really makes the centralizing process of social media management 100% easier and smoother. I love it!

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing, if I had to say anything is that I wish there were an easy way to preview what a post would look like on each platform BUT it could already exist and I just don't know about it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

Posting on social media, understanding our followers and their activity on the page, making new lasting relationships with our followers, and polishing the old ones. So many benefits, so little time.

Zoho Social review by Adithyaa J.
Adithyaa J.

"Power of Social Network Marketing in One Place"

What do you like best?

The best feature of zoho social is the ability to integrate and manage all social media and networking app in one single window. This feature let you decide where and which type of customers are interacting with your product and let you to design marketing banners and posters according to attract more customers

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that is to dislike with Zoho Social app, They are constantly improving and are user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social is an excellent application to consider in managing your media related marketing. This application gives a real time report on trend of the post that you published and overall interaction of persons in all the social networking website. This is valuable data and collecting this valuable data is made easy with less time consuming by this app. zoho Social can easily expand and maintain your products online presence and use the data to customize next advertisement.

Marketing is the face of any business and organization. Social media has the power to take your marketing work directly to your customer. Social media marketing make your product more friendly appeal to customer than being an advertisement. But the reach of Social media and type of customers in social media is huge that you find it difficult to manage all page and post from different time. This Zoho Social helps controlling this issue and benefits us by showing the trend of the post and its activity so that we can tailor make next post or advertisement.

Learning about Zoho Social?

* We monitor all Zoho Social reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.