Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Zoho Social

(1,276 reviews)

Schedule unlimited posts, manage social networks, track conversations, and measure performance from a single dashboard.

Work for Zoho Social?

Learning about Zoho Social?

Zoho Social Reviews

Showing 1,321 Zoho Social reviews
Zoho Social review by Erupt  M.
Erupt M.

"Mixed but overall Zoho is a good choice for any SMM agency"

What do you like best?

I do love the feature that you can add additional social profiles and team members for $10 each. Really helps with transparency with agency clients (this is one of the main reasons I use zoho social).

I like the dashboard as it is simple and clear. I used to use hootsuite but feel this dashboard is more user friendly.

I also like how you pay per BRAND, not social profiles. This is a great feature as this helps us organize our expenses as we don't need to constantly pay to add social profiles if a client has a new social profile they want to utilize.

What do you dislike?

There are improvements needed to really be the number 1 choice on the market for a social media management platform.

1) A Way to schedule Instagram videos is essential in this day and age (would be awesome if they could add a story feature also)

2) Pinterest integration would be ideal also. As we often come across clients who use Pinterest meaning we have to use another platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

good choice for SMM agencies

We are solving the problem of being able to schedule all the client's posts for the coming future. and allowing them to edit and see all posts that are coming up.

Also this allows us to let the client see their "Brand health" so they can see how we are improving their soical profiles.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Social
Zoho Social review by Tera D.
Tera D.

"Simplifies planning and reporting"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and set up Integrates very well with needed social media platforms (as much as the platform allows them too) Great way to collaborate with teammates and discuss posts/reviews/etc Pulls amazing stats/reporting that are easy to use and exportable Allows you to use other products of theirs and also integrate them( i.e. Additional CRM Tools) Smart Q is AWESOME as well, really helps you plan what times to post to reach your most interactive audience.

What do you dislike?

Instagram does not integrate well - this is mostly due to Instagram and their limitations but Zoho should find a way to make the two systems work together better Zoho doesn't have Yelp - They should add Yelp so that you can monitor all your customer reviews and responses, not just for Google and Facebook. It's missing very useful tools that they have available in other platforms - i.e. Their CRM allows you to assign tasks based on Customers interactions with url links this would be AMAZING if their Social Media Management Platform had this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business note that Zoho does not have Yelp monitoring, just google business. (not sure if anyone else offers monitoring for both, but still, heads up.business)

Zoho has instagram but inst makes it very hard to integrate a SM management system like this, Zoho does their best but the instagram integration is still messy - you need to download an app for it to forward you the post to copy. It's not very simple and needs to be reworked. I spend most of my posting time manually posting IG.

Social media management/Preplanning posts are much easier and takes the strain off of remembering to post every day and separately on every SM platform.

Reporting is great, gives you lots of insights on your market and audience interactions. Zoho even has a "Smart Q", which I mentioned before, that helps you choose a posting time throughout the upcoming 7 days and it will help you post when your most interactive audience tends to be online - great tool.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Zoho Social review by Daniel H.
Daniel H.

"excelente zoho cambio mi vida"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social es increíble! Excelentes funciones de servicio que se adaptan a lo que necesitamos y nos ayudan a mantenernos comprometidos con nuestra audiencia 👍 ¡Seguid así, chicos!

Me gusta la inmersión suave en la plataforma y el diseño limpio, me gusta visualmente, no está abarrotada, y el hecho de que pensaran en mis necesidades de UX / UI, me gusta es fácil de planificar y fácil de seguir, y realmente me gusta bien integrado con mis necesidades.

o mejor de Zoho es que publica automáticamente tus publicaciones en todas las plataformas de redes sociales. No tiene que preocuparse por ir a todas las plataformas y publicar o programar la misma publicación para diferentes plataformas individualmente. También me encanta la vista de calendario porque puedo ver fácilmente todo lo que está programado para el próximo mes.

What do you dislike?

La incorporación, aunque es fácil y reflexiva, todavía carece de experiencias de video rápidas, pero estoy seguro de que están en camino. Me gustaría ver las características explicadas en burbujas allí en el momento

Recommendations to others considering the product

Básicamente, todo lo que se refiere a la publicación y supervisión SM, más la gestión LEAD, que creo que es un activo, y eso es seguro de su legado de CRM y la experiencia involucrada. Eso es mucho más que descubrir para un Social Media Manager

Zoho Social review by Clara C.
Clara C.

"Zoho Social is Amazing"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social is amazing! Great service features that are suited to what we need and helps keep us engaged with our audience 👍 Keep it up, you guys!

What do you dislike?

No capability yet to upload images directly from your PC. Still, need to go create links which may take some of your productivity. We really wish there was a better way around this. That way, the uploading, and management will be more seamless and a lot smoother. All in all, still a great social media suite

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better price range compared to Hootsuite. We are trying to accommodate multiple brands under our management and Zoho provides a way better offer for the plan we need. It has all the features that our previous management platform and so with the price range, definitely getting more band for the buck.

Helps our team manage our social media accounts in one place. We use it not only to promote the business but also create engagement in the industry we are in. Straightforward features and interface, very easy to navigate and get yourself busy fast!

Zoho Social review by Bogdan M.
Bogdan M.

"Let's meet 2 socialize in Zoho!"

What do you like best?

I like the smooth immersion in the platform and the clean layout, I like that visually it's not crowded, and the fact that they thought about my UX/UI needs, I like it's easy to plan and easy to follow - and I really like it's well integrated with my needs.

What do you dislike?

Onboarding, though easy and thoughtful, still lacks quick video experiences, but I'm sure they're on their way. I'd like to see the features explained in bubbles there on the spot , and with links to a Vimeo channel where I can sneak over the shoulders of a veteran user how to do stuff properly. And the pricing could be more friendly as every big agency was a small one in the beginning :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although we're just a small (but fierce) digital agency we recommend this solution to ANY company regardless the size, that takes social media seriously. The professionalism and the quality of IQ and work involved in building this are only matched by their CRM platform - which needs no introduction anymore. You can see that they KNOW their business. And they're happy to share it with you. Hats off!

Basically all that pertain to SM publishing and monitoring plus LEAD management which I think is an asset - and that for sure their CRM legacy and expertise involved. That's much more to discover for a Social Media Manager if he /she takes the pathway - BECAUSE IT'S SIMPLY BETTER.

Zoho Social review by Jose Gregorio M.
Jose Gregorio M.

"Great tool for the maximum use of social networks. "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Zoho Social is the possibility of being able to manage all the social networks in a single panel in order to monitor and control at the same time the interaction of our department with other internal and / or external factors which makes it more efficient our work within the institution, additionally it can be said that it is very interactive and easy to understand at a fairly moderate cost.

What do you dislike?

In our case, Zoho Social is a little known application that does not make the most of its virtues, on the other hand, it depends on a good internet connection and if you do not have it, it is not possible to use the application efficiently, finally I must say that for some people it is a bit cumbersome to learn to use it when not familiar with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Due to its characteristics, it is highly recommended to people or companies that have a great activity in social networks, and that depend on them for the good performance of their brand, since it allows them to effectively manage their management, thus monitoring their influence within networks.

Zoho Social has made it possible to streamline the process of sharing publications of public interest in our work environment, in all the social networks related to the institution, which speeds up the possibility of getting the information to more people in the same in an effective and efficient way.

Zoho Social review by Karly C.
Karly C.

"Best Social Media Scheduling Tool I've Used"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Zoho is that it automatically publishes your posts to every social media platform. You don't have to worry about going to every platform and posting or scheduling the same post for different platforms individually. I also love the calendar view because I can easily see everything that is scheduled out for the next month.

What do you dislike?

The "free" edition is a little misleading. When I signed up for the free edition, they put me in the professional trial, so I was under the impression for a couple of days that everything that was available to me through Zoho was a part of the free edition, but really they were letting me use their standard version as a part of the professional trial, even though I never signed up for the professional trial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a visual person, definitely utilize the calendar view for scheduled posts. It's so much easier to see than a list of them.

Zoho Social has made scheduling posts much easier and has helped us organize our social media marketing strategies. Before, it was hard to keep track of what I had posted or what still needed to be scheduled, but now it's all in one place.

Zoho Social review by nicole f.
nicole f.

"Absolutely Brilliant!"

What do you like best?

I love that Zoho social can now post directly to instagram! I used to have to go into my phone and manually post, while cutting and pasting my caption and comments but now it's so much easier to just go in and comment once ZS has posted for me. I haven't used the posting to facebook much but i plan to so that i can get fresh content across platforms to solidify my brand. Now that there's autoposting to IG it will free me up to start facebook and twitter campaigns. I can't wait to add in more brands, this is a tool i can definitely see myself using long-term! Zoho Rocks

What do you dislike?

not sure, i mostly use for ig but haven't tried enough features to know if anything doesn't work for me. It works perfectly for what i use it for. As far as Ig, the only thing i would love to see is the ability to post a first comment while scheduling a post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it for sure, you'll either like it or love it!

it's helped my posting consistency on IG tremendously. I wouldn't always be available to post when i got the notifications so being able to set up my posts in advance and still being able to put hashtags in the caption is a plus, although i prefer to put them in the comment section.

Zoho Social review by Nickoy  M.
Nickoy M.

"BEST SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM ON THE NET"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social came with a lot of features that several other platforms we tried did not have at the time when we started using it. The user interface is super friendly, and we like the fact that the Zoho team is continually making updates to the platform which keeps us from going anywhere else.

What do you dislike?

Current our major issue, if it's an issue is that some content can't be posted to all the platforms based on either the size limitation and the aspect ration/dimension. Eg. In Zoho twitter has a 3mb limitation for images which on the platform itself doesn't exist. We also believe in the Report section more data can be garnered for Instagram and Twitter at the moment the data is limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's one of the Best social media management on the internet and by comparison as a Social Media Manager who has reviewed and tried several other platforms.

Social Media Management

Zoho Social review by Muhammad Arslan A.
Muhammad Arslan A.

"One of the Best SMM platform ever"

What do you like best?

I had been looking for a way to schedule instagram posts so that I won't have to be around all the time and Zoho Social does it all. Not just all, but does it really well. I love the scheduling feature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I've been using Zoho social for a couple of months now and I love everything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the greatest tools I've used. Previously I tried buffer, but that's not even a match. I think the scheduling features here at Zoho Social are much better and accurate. I love this product and I think you'll love this too. Plus the new Zoho Social has a lot more to offer which will definitely help you achieve more.

Scheduling is the one feature that I use most and love. Having everything scheduled already and not worrying about missing your target audience is great.

Zoho Social review by David Octavio G.
David Octavio G.

"Maravillosa herramienta CRM y gestión empresarial"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social es Una fascinante e increible aplicacion para la gestión de tus procesos empresariales para la gestión de clientes, (CRM) posicionamiento de marca y alcance de objetivos corporativos.

What do you dislike?

Hasta el momento no encuentro algo que me disguste

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Zoho al 100%, ya que me ha permitido alcanzar mejores resultados con menos costos, su integración con diferentes aplicaciones como SETMORE que es una aplicación para agendamiento de citas es espectacular, permite enlazar con correo de gmail, cuenta con estadísticas muy detalladas para que sea más amigable y eficiente la toma de decisiones corporativas a la hora de lanzar nuevas campañas publicitarias.

En mi compañía todos estamos familiarizados con la plataforma, su configuración es muy amigable, rápida y eficiente, se puede decir que te enlaza o desconecta de las redes en tiempo real.

Zoho te permite crear diferentes roles y niveles de autorizaciones para los colaboradores y tu equipo de trabajo.

La gestión de varias marcas en una misma aplicación es sin duda una de las más importantes ventajas que tiene zoho sobre aplicaciones de su tipo, sus precios son competitivos.

He visto herramientas parecidas, no definitivamente solo encuentro en Zoho el complemento perfecto para llevar mi marca y empresa a un nivel superior.

Zoho esta optimizando mi tiempo, ya que ahora no publico en cada red social, sino que lo hago una sola vez y zoho lo publica en todas las redes sociales ligadas.

Zoho Social review by Emily  S.
Emily S.

"We absolutely love this platform! "

What do you like best?

It makes think soooo much easier for our small nonprofit to stay updated and let our follower know whats happening. The Calendar is the best part for us as being scheduled and having times that posts are consistent are important for any business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the instagram option sometimes has difficulty posting- It would be nice if the images we download into Zoho would have an edit option all in one platform where we could edit the photos into square formats so this would not happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the calendar as it will be the best place to get a quick view of your week

So far no business problems other than that communication is not as fast as I would like with the marketing professionals. The benefits with this program I have directly seen through our insights on Zoho as well as on our individual social media sites.

Zoho Social review by Edward K.
Edward K.

"A Simple and Effective Tool for Social Media Management"

What do you like best?

I feel like the core of the Zoho Social machine is simplicity. I love that I can see how all of my brand's social media are doing right from the home screen. The metrics are not overly confusing. I see about five charts and have a solid idea of how all of my accounts are doing, both individually and all together. I absolutely love using Zoho to schedule posts and have since stopped posting to social media sites directly. I'm confident that I will continue to use Zoho even and especially once my brand manages to reach a larger audience.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say about features that I don't like, however I do wish that it were possible to add more. team members to a single brand on the standard version. For all of my other needs, the standard version of Zoho works wonderfully, but it would be great even to be able to add more than just two team members.

We are using Zoho to improve upon and manage our social media marketing. So far it has allowed us to get a fuller picture of how post timing and content affect engagement. With the help of Zoho, we are slowly but surely growing our brand and gaining a better understanding of social media marketing.

Zoho Social review by Rachel A M.
Rachel A M.

"Perfect solution for marketing managers in social networks. "

What do you like best?

Zoho Social is an easy-to-use social media and analysis platform with enough intelligent publishing and information functions to satisfy social media or brand managers looking for simple metrics and a simple UX. If you are already a Zoho CRM customer, you do not have to think. Automatic programming Activity registration Massive programming Keyword tracking Brainstorming Multichannel marketing of social networks.

I'm still benefiting, I'm enjoying the organization and the interface. It facilitates scanning and monitoring. I love the publication calendar with the drag and drop function. The monitoring configuration is really nice and easy.

I like network filtering for scheduled, published publications, etc. The reports are very detailed, which is really good, and the fact that they can be shared or programmed is even better.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet, if I find something, I will inform you. It works well, it's great. That's all folks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The time that saves me every day is tremendous. I wish I had found Zoho years ago! We have used social zoho for the past two years and we love the software. Facilitates the management of social networks. My management time has been reduced by almost 80%. Fantastic software Zoho makes it easy and the benefits are clear. I will definitely recommend Zoho.

It has helped us to be more efficient with our time and more productive during the rest of the month. It has become a social task at the beginning of each month, but we love it. I can also follow up from the Zoho control panel. My team can get approval before publications and sent to our pages, which helps stop errors in place.

Zoho Social review by Holly S.
Holly S.

"Absolutly Love Zoho"

What do you like best?

I have started using Zoho Social to manage all my social networks for a year. It allows me to quickly configure and schedule publications in my main social channels: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Zoho Social occupies the first place in the automation of tweets. I love how I can edit a post and the changes are scheduled forward. The Programmer is easy to use. In fact, as a user, I find this much easier. Low cost. As a Zoho customer for a long time, they have maintained my loyalty by listening to me and their customers and constantly improving their products, including this one.

What do you dislike?

I love being able to control multiple accounts in one place! I can also schedule repetitive publications that help me be more efficient.

I have never had a problem with this tool and I hope it remains that way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Zoho Social for all those who need to administer their social networks and thus have total control of their publications.

It's great to have to use just one application to manage and update all my social media accounts. The analytical and social reports are amazing to keep up on the preferences and active times of your audience. It is especially easy to use and the site provides many helpful views if necessary. The programming of social networks can take a long time and it is wonderful to have a tool at hand that allows us to automate.

Zoho Social review by Alisha S.
Alisha S.

"Amazing for the solo freelancer!``"

What do you like best?

It offers an incredible freemium plan and other amazing tools to help those just starting out and without much money to spare. And then it has a variety of subscription plans for teams and people who have larger projects.

What do you dislike?

The notebook is only available online and some of the features can be a little spendy if you are broke and not able to afford the subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

fully experience the freemium plan and discover all the features and then if you need to work with a team then consider the subscription. The cool thing is for a loner freelancer it has a lot of great free features,

I am promoting my personal brand AlishaDawnCreations and considering that I am a stay at home, disabled mother I really do not have money to spare and this program has helped me automate process for free that would otherwise be to overwhelming.

Zoho Social review by Jason G.
Jason G.

"Managed Once, Results Everywhere!"

What do you like best?

- One app manages all 5 social media accounts

- No need to switch apps and repost the same image 5-10x

- Analytics are superb, you can see everything in one dashboard

- Ability to select and deselect specific social media account when posting

- User interface is very simple. It is much simpler than the original interface of the social media account

- Ability to schedule posts. This is very useful for those with social media managers.

What do you dislike?

- Messages from LinkedIn are not integrated. Only FB and Twitter messages are shown.

- No image dimension guide to optimize look of images across all 5 social media accounts.

- Sometimes error occurred but no detailed explanation are given

- Very minimal logs for monitoring the activity of a certain brand manager

- Mobile app has a lot of room for improvement

- Web chat should be integrated in the future

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to activate your Instagram profile as Business Profile before authenticating with Instagram for less hassle. You also need to check the LinkedIn messages yourself as the inbox is not integrated with Zoho Social. You also don't need to create a separate LinkedIn page as posts are also placed in your personal profile.

Zoho Social is the best at one very crucial thing: managing the social media world. Any public figure knows how challenging this is. Zoho Social just solved this for humanity.

Zoho Social review by Hadee R.
Hadee R.

"Zoho Social Free Plan Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to manage all of my social media platform under one platform even on the Free Plan.

What do you dislike?

The only limitation I dislike about the Free Plan is that it doesn't allow post scheduling. If they can allow scheduling for say at most one week of posts in the Free Plan.. that would totally be awesome.

It's not a deal breaker though, can always schedule posts in a spreadsheet and just login every day to post.. It's just a few minutes work.

And, of course, post scheduling is available in the paid plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have more than three social media platforms and not worried about scheduling posts, then Zoho Social Free Plan is the best. However, if scheduling is highly important, then all you need to do is upgrade.

Saves me time. I can now post to all my social media accounts with a single click. I don't have to login to all of them.

Zoho Social review by Ricardo J.
Ricardo J.

"The best application to organize applications"

What do you like best?

I really like this app because it helps me to organize myself, and it saves me work. I get hooked from a company where you have to be setting up new offers and with just one link it helps me to share posts on social networks in one single time, the information desired to be transmitted. It also consists of a calendar that organizes me in detail each publication and content with images, notes and more.

What do you dislike?

Although I feel very comfortable with this application, I think they could improve the visual part of the page, make it a little more eye-catching in the eyes of the public and have a little more of the range of social networks associated with it. But usually the rest of that works perfect for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software to anyone who wants to advertise their business and / or events and better organize their ideas and projects. I implement it more than everything for the calendar and it works perfect

It helps me to generate more potential clients through the publicity that I give to my work and to organize events and days in which we make discounts, etc. In the same way I can also ask my team for opinions to make intelligent decisions about everything that falls within the social sphere

and thus improve our communication as a team

Zoho Social review by Steve A.
Steve A.

"Great Experience during the Introductory Phase"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social has been very convenient and has saved our company a lot of time and money by forecasting social strategies, scheduling content, and reviewing analytics. I like that it has a solid mobile application that one can utilize when unable to get to a desktop. So far the experience has been very good.

What do you dislike?

We wish there was a better monthly calendar to view and plan content to schedule out 2-3 months worth of content. For example, we like to keep our content fresh & new by creating stories around hockey, beer, and St. Louis. A bird's eye view would help us more effectively and Zoho social doesn't currently have the resources just yet to do so. We also haven't used the social media tools to handle engagement as that has been done specifically on each platform. We look to trial that over the next 30 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to trial for 30 days. We've liked it so much that I'm considering signing up but need another 30 days to make that decision.

We're just now starting to elevate our marketing department within Center Ice Brewery and we've found that Zoho Social has been able to provide us the necessary tools to achieve an increase in likes, comments, followers, and engagement.

Zoho Social review by Rohit M.
Rohit M.

"EASY AND SHORTCUT"

What do you like best?

A solution from where I can manage all the social channel from one place without wasting time. managing all social media, responding customers, as well as vendors, are getting very difficult for me at the same time but when I heard about Zoho social, I used it and I can say it really helped a lot. I can now schedule my post & campaigns on all social media platform with just one click.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's any point of disappointment. sometimes I face bugs but not to worry developers may fix very soon. according to me there',s nothing in this application which I had or will dislike ever. even I m using other applications of Zoho .i can say Zoho is working good

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best thing about this application is a person can use it from the personal computer as well as cellphone anywhere anyplace without any difficulty

most important point in business nowadays are how you are managing your campaigns and what you are presenting to the customer. for this, you need a huge number of customer or u can say fan following. and managing all the social channels was the great challenge. from Zoho, I can monitor all the details.

Zoho Social review by Jen P.
Jen P.

"Finally! Something straight to the point...."

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage multiple brands from one interface, and access the most important networks. Also, for the price you cannot beat the functionality (including the number of team members). The app is also MUCH BETTER than what's offered by the competitors (Hands Down).

What do you dislike?

The face that as of now, you cannot post video posts from the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most companies offer a trial period, so I would suggest taking a test drive to see what fits you the best. In my opinion, Zoho Social is a great product for the price and functionality, and is one of the easiest programs to use. Also, it integrates with all the other products offered by Zoho, which we use, and they are also very cost effective with tons of functionality. So this program can extend to make your overall business software suite more robust.

The ability to manage multiple networks and the ease of creating reports for each network; as well as the overall brand.

Zoho Social review by Vigni C.
Vigni C.

"Managing my social networks without wasting time."

What do you like best?

Is a fairly complete application where I can manage all my social networks in one place, being able to read all the notifications or messages people without wasting time as well as make comments and be able to publish in the different networks that I own.

What do you dislike?

I really have not found disadvantages, for me to have an application that fits my needs is priceless, it is quick to enter so you do not waste time entering, has an explicit desk where each of the functions is detailed. can be done, as well as keep track of all publications made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

simplifies the work can manage social networks quickly and at the same time keep them up to date, allowing to be in contact at all times without restrictions, can be applied to the personal computer as well as mobile equipment which makes it ideal for people who are not always in the office so there is no excuse for not responding to the various notifications that are received is light does not affect at all the free operation of my equipment.

Allows me to respond timely to any message received, the application sends notifications every time a contact wants to contact me what I find pleasant without having to download all social networks on my computer which previously made it slow to have so many applications in use , with Zoho Social I can handle them from one place.

Zoho Social review by Rick P.
Rick P.

"Powerful social media management with some UI quirks"

What do you like best?

Now that I've used Zoho Social's social media calendar integrated into the Chrome extension popup/overlay, I'm going to have to have it everywhere. Buffer, for instance, which I've used for years, doesn't have this feature and its Chrome extension looks outdated in comparison to Zoho Social's.

In general, Zoho Social is a powerful manager for social media publishing with the usual features of draft posts, scheduling, and analytics. I also appreciate the live stream of mentions and retweets in the dashboard although the notifications badge seems to partially duplicate this information for no apparent reason.

I do like being able to instantly act on a retweet or mention (reply, follow, find out more info) just bey clicking on it in the live stream.

Handling multiple brands is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I do have to say there are are interface quirks and in general the UI can be a bit confusing. As I mentioned above, the live stream and notifications badge/menu provide duplicate information, although the live stream doesn't seem to retain a history as the notifications popup does. Confusing.

SEMrush's calendar is better implemented and more powerful than Zoho Social's and its Chrome extension is more powerful as well.

I had some trouble getting media to show up in a tweet when using the Chrome extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you try out competitors before upgrading to a pro account. You may not need it and you may find a more suitable solution.

Managing so many social media accounts for any particular brand is a chore without a dedicated software solution. Zoho Social is a solid offering and makes most tasks easy. It's not my favorite, however.

Zoho Social review by Samawat S.
Samawat S.

"A great Social Media Management tool"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and very efficient. The setup is very simple and it is easy to access. It helps to add so many social media accounts which saves time and effort. Highly recommended.

One of the best features is the smart queue which suggests you the best time to post your content for maximum engagement.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I did not find any issues with Zoho.

Although it would be great if you can add an option to customize the text for each network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho social is highly recommended. it allows you to add all your social profiles at one place which saves your time and effort.

It helps me to schedule posts for all my social media accounts at one place which saves a lot of time. Earlier, I used many other tools but they did not allow to add all my social media accounts. Zoho helps me to keep my social media updated and also helps to engage with my followers very easily.

I have realized that with Zoho my posts are streamlined. I just have to write one post and Zoho helps to go live on all my accounts at once.

Zoho Social review by Danilo S.
Danilo S.

"It's a wonderful tool"

What do you like best?

First of all, it is very easy to use. The tool is very intuitive and super simple. The setup for social channels is just one click and all set. For me, my favorite two features are: schedule for my posts and the great one, SmartQ. Equally important, this last one can show me what day is the best day to my audience interact with my post. More than that, this tool, can tell me what time is the best. I did love that. Last but not least, I don't need to use any app on my phone to confirm the post before they go run.

What do you dislike?

Well, something that I didn't like was that I had a couple times an issue to publish on my Instagram account. However, it wasn't a big deal because it only happened, as I said, one or two times I guess. Likewise, I could handle this with just one click reposting on Instagram again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, if you are look for a easy too to schedule your posts with multiple social network. I do recommend Zoho Social. It is simples, a fair price and above all, you can try out without give your credit card numbers.

I'm using Zoho Social to connect as many people as I can to my business. I can create one post for all my social network at once. I don't waste my time posting one by one. I just setup, create, schedule and done!

Zoho Social review by Mike L.
Mike L.

"The best social media platform for managing content across channels"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Zoho Social is how quick it is, by that i mean when a customer messages me on my facebook page zoho know's about it before i get an alert from Facebook! That's fantastic as it means I won't miss out on any business and my clients aren't left waiting.

What do you dislike?

Reconnecting the LinkedIn Page to my social channels is frustrating but i believe that is down to LinkedIn and not Zoho as it doesn't happen anywhere else. Tagging people becomes difficult on the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use the trial to get an idea of the software and capabilities

It allows me to schedule posts, manage my content and set everything up for the week so i dont need to think about it. This is part of the paid features. Even the free one lets you post to all the channels, just not scheduling.

Zoho Social review by Nadova t.
Nadova t.

"Good quality with favorable price"

What do you like best?

What I like most is the display of all social channels' updates in one page, which makes it easier for me to keep track of the posts as well as each channels' status.

Not to mention scheduling a post is simple and easy, the overall design is also simple to work with.

Zoho can post directly to Instagram - not all scheduling tools are allowed to do that, a big plus for this app.

What do you dislike?

- Calendar is only for professional trial

- Zoho is not connected to Pinterest and Tumblr (it's hard to find a free Pinterest scheduling tool, that is why I have to look for a tool that has a Pinterest integration)

- One time I schedule a post and can not edit it - which raises my doubt about its stability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a fine tool at an acceptable price, Zoho is a good choice. The overall design is simple yet effective to work with and the quality of the images - which will get published on social channels will be preserved. One notable feature of this app is that it can post directly to Instagram (try looking into other products and you will find out how rare it is for an app to be allowed to post directly to Instagram, most apps requires the reminders, not direct post).

- Managing multiple social channels takes a lot of time - I have to schedule same posts in different channels in several time, not to mention most of channels do not accept scheduling. A scheduling tool like Zoho saves me a lot of time.

Zoho Social review by Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

"A lot of really great features, there are improvements needed, which a few companies will want/need "

What do you like best?

1) has a really unique CRM aspect that allows you to identify the most engaged users of your brand & keeps track of their interaction

2) better for agencies needing to proof to clients

3) works on multiple social networks

4) has an app (needs improvement - missing some functionality but generally loads & functions well)

5) Interface is straightforward - has a really nice video demonstrating power of features, and how to use them 6) planning calendar is one of the easiest I've used, and makes posting quicker

What do you dislike?

1) The online interface while nice, is a little hard to navigate at times. It is easy enough as an agency to navigate, but I haven't tested it with a client yet for this reason.

2) No visual feed planner. Its easy enough to do on your own with InDesign, but if your clients are posting additionally on their own at all, it creates extra unneeded work for the agency.

3) Need to be able to post video (even if its manually).

4) Needs access to CRM (shows most engaged users & keeps track of their interested content) on the app. 5) Be able to tag shoppable content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate what you need out of a social mmgt platform. The analytics and reporting and ROI for investment is some of the best I've seen. But if your client is wanting to proof, see how everything looks before posting, this may create some additional trials which you will need to solve workarounds for. Also, instagram only allows you to post 1 image automatically for any app (as of Aug 2018, if a company is saying they can do a carousel or a video, etc its because they are using an AI to log in as you to post, or they have someone physically doing this for you on a phone overseas). But with this software, you cannot schedule videos to post manually, but you can do carousels (fb only). The app is okay, but could use a few more features.

OVERALL: A really nice social management with the best analytics and a robust CRM perk included.

SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS: I would like to see the app to have access to the most engaged users with the brand/content (this is an amazing feature, we need to be able to take this on the go). Also to be able to schedule video is needed (you can't even schedule this to post manually). Finally, a visual planner or better proofing interface for clients would be more helpful to agencies. Also not the best for e-commerce dependent businesses - you need to add shoppable items. If you can add a few of the features Later is doing, this software would knock social media mmgt out of the park.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Really, really, really have high hopes for Zoho here. They have been on our radar when they developed their CRM suite. We were too small at the time to need it, but with the addition of this social media mmg software, they could have a home run if they fixed a few things. Keep the updates coming! Nearly there

Zoho Social review by Valerie T.
Valerie T.

"Intuitive and full-featured"

What do you like best?

The publishing calendar is my favorite - you can see everything in one place and easily reschedule with drag & drop. The tool handles almost all of the platforms I want to use (except Pinterest). It has some nice snapshot reports so you can see at a glance what's working and what's not.

What do you dislike?

A bit pricey for a solo business like me but since it handles so much, I can justify the cost. Other than that, I haven't run into anything to dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with all tools, sign up for a free trial and test it out. It's the only way to see if it will really do what you want and fit with your working style.

Lets me take care of almost all my social activities in one place. Relieves the pressure of worrying that I'm forgetting something.

Zoho Social review by Laura T.
Laura T.

"Wonderful!!!"

What do you like best?

I have loved Zoho Social from the start. I love that I am able to schedule posts amongst most of my platforms simultaneously. I appreciate the trial, as other websites have a limited, or non-existent trial. I also appreciate the number of social media accounts I am able to utilize.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a Pinterest share- but with all of the other options, it doesn't bother me that much. I still say 10/10

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give Zoho a shot, I have gained new business with their help.

In 2012 I started a blog and Zoho Social has helped me gain the confidence to share it on all platforms. Zoho makes this process smooth for me and saves me a significant amount of time. This is definitely something I will continue to use. With Zoho in place, I have been consistently posting on all platforms and gaining more followers. I appreciate it.

Zoho Social review by Sam H.
Sam H.

"Falls short of its potential"

What do you like best?

Price. Was previously using Sprout Social and saved approx. 50% on the cost.

What do you dislike?

Reliability. Messages often don't make it to the inbox or if they do are significantly delayed (e.g. 3-4 hours after the event).

Mobile app. If someone comments on a post, you can't reply to the comment through the mobile app you can only reply to the original post. To reply to someone's comment you have to use the desktop version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful for scheduling posts but if your business is reliant on social media activity and reactivity then this is not the solution.

Aggregating social media activity. Enabling social post scheduling.

The main benefit that I have noticed has, unfortunately, been the cost. As a product Sprout Social was superior in almost every way (to varying degrees) but for the volume of SM traffic, not a sustainable cost.

Zoho Social review by Joe K.
Joe K.

"Great App!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, intuitive and efficient! I really like the fact that set up was simple and the software walked me through the entire process. Another positive characteristic was the ability to add others to their respective roles.

What do you dislike?

A little pricey, but so far seems to be worth it. I am hoping that more social media platforms will be added in the future.If there was a way to edit an image in Instagram, that would be very useful. Pictures often come from multiple sources and are of different sizes. An image that measures ok for Facebook may not work for Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out; it's easy and efficient.

The ability to manage multiple platforms is very important. With Zoho Social, it is much easier and intuitive than other applications out there. The benefits of this is I spend more time with clients and less time trying to figure things out.

Zoho Social review by Nishant M.
Nishant M.

"Easy to Get Started & Use"

What do you like best?

I've considered several tools before switching over to Zoho Social. Some of them being Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Social Pilot among others. Sprout Social comes close in terms of usability and ease of use overall, but does fall flat when it comes to an expense comparison. Zoho Social does just as well, if not more when it comes to offering what is required, is less expensive, and smart on reporting. However, it takes the cake with Instagram Direct Publishing, which lets me cover the most suited time regardless of the time zone.

What do you dislike?

As good as Zoho Social is, I do find that its ability to detect the best times to post falls flat. Also, the some what incomplete feature exists only on Facebook and Twitter. It leaves us to our own devices when through the use of LinkedIn and Twitter, which are the two other channels I happen to use through my social media coverage.

Scheduling. Channel Analytics.

Zoho Social review by James O.
James O.

"Saves time and effort"

What do you like best?

We've tried zohosocial for the last two weeks and absolutely love the software. It makes managing social media easy. It has cut my management time by nearly 80%. Fantastic software. I've tried competitive software and Zoho makes it easy and the cost benefits are clear. The pricing for the software seems competitive and even better than some of the other competitive brands. I will definitely be recommending ZoHo to my company for roll out.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that Pinterest is on the list of Social Media Sites to manage. And that's nitpicking. This manages the major Social Media Platforms and does it exceptionally well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost benefits are immediate when you consider the time savings.

The time saving by using ZoHo is enormous. It allows me to schedule posts around the clock without working around the clock. What used to take a team working daily to schedule social media posts can now be handled by 1 person in a fraction of the time.

Zoho Social review by Jeronnie Xylon R.
Jeronnie Xylon R.

"It has been and continue to be great using Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to make one post on many social platforms at once. I love the reporting, monitoring and messages section of the software. Wish I could download it as an app on my windows 10.

What do you dislike?

I don't like not being able to post on instagram without the app... I understand why it is so but I really wish it was not. I think that's something for Instagram to work out.. So nothing really. Nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get stated today. It will save you time and money. It is my "One Stop Shop" when it comes to my social media. User friendly and very effective! Get on board now.

Through the use of Zoho Social, I have been able to solve inactivity on any of my businesses social pages whether I use to forget to post, or am too busy to do so. With Zoho Social, it's a one stop shop. With Zoho Social, I can keep in contact with persons from all the social media sites. I can respond to messages without ever having to sign in on them.

Zoho Social review by Brandon W.
Brandon W.

"Great support, great service, great software"

What do you like best?

I love the reporting aspect. I can publish on my social channels and get daily updates sent to me. I absolutely love it, and love how you can create custom reports too!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't really like is that you can't create custom hashtags for each channel. If I could use hashtags for Facebook, then click the twitter account, change the hashtags just for twitter, then do the same for instagram, that'd be a perfect product!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy to use system, as well as the flexibility and control over your own content, I highly recommend using Zoho Social.

I realized that I wasn't really utilizing instagram or twitter to it's full potential before Zoho Social. I have a 30% increase of followers across all channels since using Zoho Social in the last 30 days.

Zoho Social review by Emma M.
Emma M.

"Great and FREE Social Media Scheduler"

What do you like best?

I love that I can schedule posts for free through this app. It gives me peace of mind to know that I can get all of my posting done for the week. It is fast and reliable and I have had no problems with it so far! It is reliable and I know that my posts will go up exactly as scheduled, where I want them and when I want them. This means I can get a whole month of posts ready to go in just a few hours! I also like how I am able to go back and edit them later! Very helpful!

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything I dislike about it! It is cheap, easy to set up and connect accounts, and has had no problem posting to my various accounts for me. The only thing I would add would be an image resizer. I have had to go to a third party app to resize images for certain sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is easy to set up and use. Use this instead of paid schedulers, this one does all the same things and it is free!

Zoho Social helps me to analyze and schedule my social media posts. It provides a way for me to see all of the information I need laid out on a single dashboard. It saves me a lot of time and money. I use this app for a hobby site that I cannot dedicate a lot of time to, so to be able to schedule posts ahead of time really saves me a headache!

Zoho Social review by Allen S.
Allen S.

"Really powerful tool for the price"

What do you like best?

Easy to immediately use with a great user experience. Collated views and easy Management across platforms, with instant notifications enabling prompt replies and great analytics to slice and dice the effectiveness of posts/campaigns being run.

What do you dislike?

Instagram posting is easy to do and manually schedule. However it is still clunky through the bulk uploader.

Mobile app could be more user-friendly, what is does the work but there's room for improvement.

Running Ad campaigns through Zoho Social is not yet a proper solution. If that too could be managed via Zoho Social, it really would be something else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really nice tool for the price

Great tool at a fraction of the price that others offer. Have tried Buffer, among others. Most do everything that Zoho does but the prices vary vastly. I'm finding the best value for money from Zoho. If you're a one person team for your company, then the solution is really inexpensive.

Zoho Social review by Fernando J. G.
Fernando J. G.

"Sharing my experience with Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

I've been using Zoho Social for about two years. It just changed the way I was managing my social media business. Zoho Social truly helps me to save time (and money, of course), by allowing me to publish in different channels at the same time - without a hassle. At first, Zoho Social was not offering the possibility to publish directly on Instagram, but recently they have activated this feature and wow! it works really well!. I also love the way I can engage with people - no matter if they comment on your post of just "Like", Zoho Social offers the possibility to start a conversation in an easy way. The user interface is so easy to use and works pretty fast. I truly recommend Zoho Social.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. The application offers exactly what's needed to begin promoting in a short time and continue to do it for long, with confidence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I truly recommend Zoho Social for anyone who is willing to improve their productivity, by saving time and money in developing brand and marketing niche.

I'm basically managing my time and priorities, I also use Social to develop my brand. I've reached a point where I really don't need to monitor my social media channels every day, every time; Zoho Social provides me the confidence I need to rest assured that my channels are being filled properly with the content I have programmed previously.

Zoho Social review by Brantley C.
Brantley C.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity. All features are very intuitive. Posting to multiple channels is quick and calendar building is very straightforward.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything about Zoho. It has been a great tool for my company. I did have a little trouble setting up Instagram. But, this was probably my fault. I have several accounts and I was logged into more than one when I tried to connect. I wasn't able to just select the account and the wrong account was connected. I had to disconnect and log out of everything and reconnect the correct account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. Does exactly what is promised.

We are saving time for sure. We are also able to create a monthly calendar which is helping us revise our social strategy. The calendar is very easy to edit based on new insights about particular channels.

Zoho Social review by Srikanth R.
Srikanth R.

"ZohoSocial saved me a lot of time!"

What do you like best?

SmartQ: I don't have to stop and think when I should be scheduling something based on what time people click. The app does it for me. That is different from a lot of other apps and turns out to be a dealbreaker. Setting custom time slots might work normally but if it is dynamic based on recent engagements, it helps big time.

What do you dislike?

The interface is slightly buggy on my browser and has taken some time, but otherwise, it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do give a shot!

Time saved is great. We run a magazine. A bulk of any media platform is social media. Spending time typing out plugs and appending links and then wasting time looking for the ideal time slot is cumbersome on a daily basis. Zoho made it easier for us to put out our content at different intervals based on previous engagements and we saw a slightly difference in incoming traffic. The time that we saved, allowed us to focus on other ventures.

Zoho Social review by Matt L.
Matt L.

"Awesome social media management tool - best I have used."

What do you like best?

Really nice clean interface, easy to understand stats, ability to quickly see everything clear and concise from the dashboard.

My favourite social media management platform I have used to date - by far. Have used Hootsuite, Buffer, MeetEdgar and Smarter Queue and Zoho is way ahead.

One of my biggest problems with social media platforms is they are just too cluttered and not nice to use, Zoho Social is an absolute joy to use.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to be able to see scheduled posts easier maybe even have an upcoming posts feed on the dashboard as opposed to just posts that have recently been published.

It would also be nice when using SmartQ (a feature I really like) to be able to see if there is already something scheduled on that day easily.

Saving time managing social media accounts.

Avoiding missed messages.

Keeping up to date with activity easily.

Zoho Social review by Pedro A.
Pedro A.

"Excellent tool for managing all your social media accounts"

What do you like best?

We had an amazing experience on the go, the fact that we could manage all our Brands mostly with 2 Social accounts with a perfect timing and schedule planning was very productive. We find the Smart Posting Schedule an excellent tool to recognise the user patterns and behaviour. That helped us to increase our engagement. Awesome Tool! Thumbs Up!

What do you dislike?

We think that the App is missing some features, not being able to have the same experience as in desktop.

Not being able to post videos and not being able to have emojis is a big turn off for us, but we believe that this can be developed in a near future

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thums Up! this is a great tool for every small and big agencies.

The main reason is working all social accounts toghether with a perfect timing and schedule planning.

Leaving free time for other aspects of our work.

Zoho Social review by Junaid K.
Junaid K.

"Zoho is the best social media management website that works like a charm"

What do you like best?

Robustness and easy to use. I was a bit skeptical about it initially but now i am happy. I can schedule any post whether it is in my country or other countries, it posts on every social media on time. I don't have to worry now. Its link shortener is also very good and works everytime

What do you dislike?

I have not found any cons to date. once I found I will update. Surely this platform is a lot less buggy than others including buffer, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must go for zoho social. It is social media management platform that works like a charm. I can rely on it every time. Its user interface is really good. Zoho also features many other aaps which work like charm

One of the major things that Zoho have solved for me is to schedule posts for an international customer. I can now sit back and relax while knowing that all my scheduled post will go live on time

Zoho Social review by Priyank S.
Priyank S.

"Great CRM to manage all social accounts"

What do you like best?

the best thing about Zoho is I can manage all my social media from one platform. I can post from here. I can read the comment, I can chat with anyone directly from Zoho. I can create campaigns directly for all social media. so this is a all in one platform to promote product or service on social media.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about Zoho specifically in Zoho social. I feel its perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho social is easy to operate and covers all the things you need for promotion on social media so Zoho is very helpful for business and enterprises.

i can promote my services directly from Zoho to all major social networks. so it solves the main problem of go to all social networks one by one to log in and post your content then visit other accounts an all.

Zoho Social review by Milthon R.
Milthon R.

"Great tool for small and medium business"

What do you like best?

Zoho social has been a powerful and interesting tool that has allowed me to reach my goals and above all to achieve a better interaction with my clients in a fast, easy and simple way.

I liked it a lot because it also allows me to take better control of my social networks and send the data of my potential clients directly to my Zoho CRM

What do you dislike?

At the beginning it was a little complicated for me due to the little experience I had to be able to synchronize or create strategies with the tool, I understand that there should be manuals and explanatory videos that are easy to access for those clients who use the tool for the first time

Recommendations to others considering the product

PLEASE use this tool to manage your social networks, is great and usefull.

Many because it really allows me to conjugate a complex system or several applications in one place. I understand that this tool helps me to be able to help my clients to give them faster, more efficient and better argument answers

Zoho Social review by Victor Daniel V.
Victor Daniel V.

"You can manage your profiles very easy with this tool"

What do you like best?

I like about Zoho the entire company because have an amazing bunch of apps really helpfull to business, like email collaboration or even survery maker. But espeacially with this one ZOHO Social, they really had a good job, becauses you can manage the different social networks as twitter, facebook, instagram or like me that im using to manage Linkedin.

What do you dislike?

I think there's some issues with the mobile app, sometimes i can't have the complete experience with Zoho social taking it from my cellphone, just talking about trying to upload images from instragram throught this one, but thats the only thing that i can considered as negative, because in his function its a great option to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're trying to get a more organized job with your social media compromises, you better find a tool to manage everyone in just one table, and that option definetly have to be Zoho social. Because have so many features and analytics tools, you can manage different schedules, its a great option.

Esencially the opportunity of manage all the social networks just in one tool, its a great benefit to be more eficent in comunication, and having the analytics features there's more powerfull reason's to think that Zoho its actually a bussines app's completely safe and recomended.

Zoho Social review by Laurel S.
Laurel S.

"Amazing Product for my startup agency"

What do you like best?

Direct publishing to Instagram, Bulk Scheduling, multi-platform management, and, for agencies like ours, multiple-brand management! I also love that I can add more brands to any package I'm using. I'm still scaling up the agency, so it's helpful on my wallet!

What do you dislike?

I wish the price were a little bit more affordable for startup agencies like mine--I have several brands I am managing and would love a smaller price tag if I'm only using one social media platform for one of the brands.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's excellent for agencies who want to manage things simply. I think it will also be more useful to my clients than previous solutions I've used. I'm grateful I can add a brand and DON'T have to add a team member if the client doesn't want to look at the platform...even better for my startup.

I've needed a reliable solution for managing multiple brands and all their platforms at once. I love the uncluttered interface and visual data. I'm a very visual person, so other platforms haven't been easy for me to use. The graphical representation of the data is better than any other tool I've used: I might even start using the reports for each platform!

Zoho Social review by Sam R.
Sam R.

"Great social media management tool"

What do you like best?

The best aspect of Zoho Social is the format of the actual posts. I've used other social media management tools that screw up the formatting or combine all text making it hard for users to read. Zoho Social matches exactly what I type across all social platforms - particularly Instagram.

Keeping brands separeted within the platform is also a big positive in terms of reporting for individual clients.

What do you dislike?

The lack of an approval process for posts to be scheduled by one user, and then approved by others isn't ideal. However, I have heard that this is an upcoming feature.

Instagram analytics are a bit too basic compared to other social channels, particularly compared to Facebook and Twitter.

Being able to separate clients into brands within Zoho Social is a huge positive. It allows us to share reports much easier with clients and have all analytics contained within each brand.

Learning about Zoho Social?

* We monitor all Zoho Social reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.