Zoho Social

Schedule unlimited posts, manage social networks, track conversations, and measure performance from a single dashboard.

Work for Zoho Social?

Learning about Zoho Social?

Zoho Social Reviews

Ask Zoho Social a Question
Showing 945 Zoho Social reviews
Zoho Social review by <span>Emma M.</span>
Emma M.

"Great and FREE Social Media Scheduler"

What do you like best?

I love that I can schedule posts for free through this app. It gives me peace of mind to know that I can get all of my posting done for the week. It is fast and reliable and I have had no problems with it so far! It is reliable and I know that my posts will go up exactly as scheduled, where I want them and when I want them. This means I can get a whole month of posts ready to go in just a few hours! I also like how I am able to go back and edit them later! Very helpful!

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything I dislike about it! It is cheap, easy to set up and connect accounts, and has had no problem posting to my various accounts for me. The only thing I would add would be an image resizer. I have had to go to a third party app to resize images for certain sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is easy to set up and use. Use this instead of paid schedulers, this one does all the same things and it is free!

Zoho Social helps me to analyze and schedule my social media posts. It provides a way for me to see all of the information I need laid out on a single dashboard. It saves me a lot of time and money. I use this app for a hobby site that I cannot dedicate a lot of time to, so to be able to schedule posts ahead of time really saves me a headache!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Social
Zoho Social review by <span>Allen S.</span>
Allen S.

"Really powerful tool for the price"

What do you like best?

Easy to immediately use with a great user experience. Collated views and easy Management across platforms, with instant notifications enabling prompt replies and great analytics to slice and dice the effectiveness of posts/campaigns being run.

What do you dislike?

Instagram posting is easy to do and manually schedule. However it is still clunky through the bulk uploader.

Mobile app could be more user-friendly, what is does the work but there's room for improvement.

Running Ad campaigns through Zoho Social is not yet a proper solution. If that too could be managed via Zoho Social, it really would be something else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really nice tool for the price

Great tool at a fraction of the price that others offer. Have tried Buffer, among others. Most do everything that Zoho does but the prices vary vastly. I'm finding the best value for money from Zoho. If you're a one person team for your company, then the solution is really inexpensive.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Zoho Social review by <span>Matt L.</span>
Matt L.

"Awesome social media management tool - best I have used."

What do you like best?

Really nice clean interface, easy to understand stats, ability to quickly see everything clear and concise from the dashboard.

My favourite social media management platform I have used to date - by far. Have used Hootsuite, Buffer, MeetEdgar and Smarter Queue and Zoho is way ahead.

One of my biggest problems with social media platforms is they are just too cluttered and not nice to use, Zoho Social is an absolute joy to use.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to be able to see scheduled posts easier maybe even have an upcoming posts feed on the dashboard as opposed to just posts that have recently been published.

It would also be nice when using SmartQ (a feature I really like) to be able to see if there is already something scheduled on that day easily.

Saving time managing social media accounts.

Avoiding missed messages.

Keeping up to date with activity easily.

Zoho Social review by <span>Junaid K.</span>
Junaid K.

"Zoho is the best social media management website that works like a charm"

What do you like best?

Robustness and easy to use. I was a bit skeptical about it initially but now i am happy. I can schedule any post whether it is in my country or other countries, it posts on every social media on time. I don't have to worry now. Its link shortener is also very good and works everytime

What do you dislike?

I have not found any cons to date. once I found I will update. Surely this platform is a lot less buggy than others including buffer, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must go for zoho social. It is social media management platform that works like a charm. I can rely on it every time. Its user interface is really good. Zoho also features many other aaps which work like charm

One of the major things that Zoho have solved for me is to schedule posts for an international customer. I can now sit back and relax while knowing that all my scheduled post will go live on time

Zoho Social review by <span>Victor Daniel V.</span>
Victor Daniel V.

"You can manage your profiles very easy with this tool"

What do you like best?

I like about Zoho the entire company because have an amazing bunch of apps really helpfull to business, like email collaboration or even survery maker. But espeacially with this one ZOHO Social, they really had a good job, becauses you can manage the different social networks as twitter, facebook, instagram or like me that im using to manage Linkedin.

What do you dislike?

I think there's some issues with the mobile app, sometimes i can't have the complete experience with Zoho social taking it from my cellphone, just talking about trying to upload images from instragram throught this one, but thats the only thing that i can considered as negative, because in his function its a great option to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're trying to get a more organized job with your social media compromises, you better find a tool to manage everyone in just one table, and that option definetly have to be Zoho social. Because have so many features and analytics tools, you can manage different schedules, its a great option.

Esencially the opportunity of manage all the social networks just in one tool, its a great benefit to be more eficent in comunication, and having the analytics features there's more powerfull reason's to think that Zoho its actually a bussines app's completely safe and recomended.

Zoho Social review by <span>Chintu G.</span>
Chintu G.

"Zoho Social Review"

What do you like best?

Great User Experience

Collated Views

Easy Management across platforms

Instant Notifications enabling prompt replies

Great Analytics to slice and dice the effectiveness of posts/campaigns being run.

What do you dislike?

Can't post to Instagram from web/mobile app. Need to go into Instagram app to post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only things is Instagram posts need to be manual, think it's more to do with Instagram's lack of API availability than anything else.

Would suggest people to try other tools too, only then can one actually see what suits oneself.

Trying to reach out to people via Social Media, it's been a slow but good start. Don't have to traverse across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Everything is nicely aggregated in one place. Benefits become much much more pronounced once you get in team members, the real fun starts thereafter - discussing issues, users, fans, action to be taken, collaborating within team members, it really becomes an indispensable tool if you have a team.

Zoho Social review by <span>Farm2Fridge H.</span>
Farm2Fridge H.

"Best suit for social media handle"

What do you like best?

The ability to post a single post on all social media handles is the best feature. On top of that, it even allows Instagram posting without any installation on mobile. I also love the scheduling feature which is the best feature in my opinion. Previously when I was not aware of this tool, I would have to work even on holidays to post and monitor the social media handle of my clients. But this has helped me a lot.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the dashboard does not show real-time analytics, which is not much of a problem but that can be improved. Also, I think that the UI of this tool can be upgraded. It's ok but feels a bit outdated. Lastly, when I paste a link to the posts, it gives only one picture from the blog to paste as a thumbnail. Other tools like Buffer allow you to select the thumbnails, but this one does not. All these things are not a big deal. It can be ignored too, but this is my thoughts on it

I am a social media marketer and my job requires to post a lot of engaging content in all social media handles. So instead of opening each account separately and posting, I schedule all my posts through Zoho and it has been a really good experience. As mentioned above, the scheduling option has been a wonderful thing through which I am able to post content even when I am on holidays.

Zoho Social review by <span>Bogdan M.</span>
Bogdan M.

"Let's meet 2 socialize in Zoho!"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Onboarding, though easy and thoughtful, still lacks quick video experiences, but I'm sure they're on their way. I'd like to see the features explained over the shoulders of a veteran user. And the pricing could be more friendly as every big agency was a small one in the beginning :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although we're just a small (but fierce) digital agency we recommend this solution to ANY company, no matter the size, that takes social media seriously. The professionalism and the quality of IQ and work involved in building this are only mateched by their CRM platform. You can see that they KNOW their business.

Zoho Social review by <span>Solomon K.</span>
Solomon K.

"Powerful combination with their CRM"

What do you like best?

One Killer Function = gathering social engagements so you can turn the positive ones into leads in your CRM. This will save me hundreds of hours of work a year.

What do you dislike?

The sharing functionality is almost worthless - Buffer costs a fraction of Zoho Social and it's MUCH better at sharing, so even though I'm forking out $50 a month on this, I still have to pay for Buffer... and their monitoring is okay, but Awario is a lot better at that.

But the tie-in with their CRM makes it all worth it, even though the price is WAY higher than it should be. I'd recommend this to dozens of clients of their price were reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for just the CRM integration, Buffer for sharing and Awario for social monitoring.

All of that costs about $100/mo, and it's worth every penny.

Finding people I engage with online, and keeping a log of those I have positive engagements with, so I can reach out to them to see if they're interested in what we do.

Zoho Social review by <span>Yemin K.</span>
Yemin K.

"The nice alternative"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social is very easy to use and there is literally no running curve. When I first installed this app, I was able to post and monitor my channels right away. It was that easy. Their Smart Q scheduling is awesome. You are not going to get the perfect result but you can try various time frames based on Smart Q scheduling. It was helpful for me to test different times and days with different options.

What do you dislike?

For me, communicating with people on Zoho Social is a little bit confusing. Their communication feature - read, write, comment is not as functional or powerful as other platforms like Hootsuite. I believe that there are some rooms for improvements. Posting on Instagram is very inconvenience. I know it is because of Instagram's policy but I believe that Hootsuite made the solution for Business Instagram accounts so Zoho Social might have the opportunity to try something new.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social is not perfect but worth to try based on it's price range. If you just started to manage your channels I highly recommend Zoho Social.

I can manage my channels easily with Zohosocial. Smart Q scheduling is really helpful to decide when I need to post and it give me great results. One more thing I am really impressed is they are constantly improving and are user friendly.

Zoho Social review by <span>MarieClaire E.</span>
MarieClaire E.

"ZOHO Social Review "

What do you like best?

It's great to have to use only one app to manage and update all your social media accounts. The analytics and social reports are awesome for keeping up to date on your audience active times and preferences. Its especially user friendly and the site provides lots of outlets for help if its needed. Social Media scheduling can take a lot of time as it is so it's wonderful to have a tool handy that can let you automate your presence while still holding true to your brands values.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limiting ability to see how exactly your posts will appear on each individual social media platform and the lack of the use of EMOJI's when trying to fit a message in a certain amount of characters emoji inserts can be quite helpful. Also scheduling posts for Instagram can be quite difficult and I wish there was a better way for the two systems to interact. It would also be interesting to have the possibility to monitor the comments and the answers that you provide on the different social channels. Also not all of the account following monitoring is live so be sure to always double check your numbers - they are usually only ever 2-5 off (depends if they have run a recent review- but if you are keeping a live count be sure to check your numbers against theirs)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an extremely user friendly site! And everything you need is in one platform- highly recommend!

Better times to post, our demographics, and how to optimize our potential!

Zoho Social review by <span>Garrett O.</span>
Garrett O.

"What Are You Waiting For?"

What do you like best?

We used Zoho on the 30-day free trial and we were hooked from day 1 - ease of scheduling, ability to send to multiple social media platforms simultaneously or send our updates to specific platforms. Scheduling can be done to the minute on any hour of the day. Can easily see when the update will be posted next.

What do you dislike?

A little tight on timing flexibility - your updates will go out as scheduled but only on the time you plug. A great add-on, new feature or paid feature would be having variable timing, something like determining the window you want to broadcast (such as 6 am to 10 pm), how many updates to broadcast (say 10 for the day), and how long to delay before resending the update (say like 3 days), and let an algorithm pick an update from random.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Why are you waiting?

Let's face it - Social Media Management TAKES A GOOD CHUNK OF YOUR TIME without automation. What automation you choose will determine the amount of time you can save and use to focus on other things, like researching for more content. With Zoho, we are in their 20 minutes a day and that's it - 20+ updates a day.

Zoho Social review by <span>Pierre-Henri S.</span>
Pierre-Henri S.

"Manage all your Social Media with Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

With only one app you can update all your social media: FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and even the one nobody uses G+ ! Joke appart, it is very useful that you don't have to copy paste one status or tweet onto another social media. You just write it, add a photo if you want, and publish it (or better: program the publication when you know, thanks to the ZSocial reports, that your audience will be more active).

Those reports are the other important feature: thanks to them you know the reach of your posts, statistic on your audience (age, gender, location, etc) and more important, they says you when they are active with your brand, so that you can post your messages when you know it will have more impact.

What do you dislike?

The need to autenticate linkedin every two weeks! I know it is a problem more of the social media than the app but they should solve it. Anther problem was that in the mobile version, when you took a photo with Iphone, the size of the photo was too big for posting, but it seems that this problem was solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I never uses other social media app than Social, I cannot compare. But if you need a easy-to-use but with a lot of feature Social Media App, you should try it. And like with all the Zoho Apps, you have the free version to try it without spending a $

If you already uses Zoho CRM, you should use Zoho Social with more reason as it integrates perfectly with your CRM.

SolconTI is an IT consulting company, so social media aren't our core business, but they are useful for communicating with our audience and clients. But the time spent on publicating on social media must be as short as posible as we have other work to do. Zoho Social helps me with that as I only need to write one post to publish it o all my social media. It helps me save time.

On the other hand, as I have my Zoho Social sync with my Zoho CRM, it allows me to have another source of prospects as all the people interacting with my brand on social media is automatically sent into my CRM and I can begin my sale process with this person.

So the two principals business benefits are: save time and reach more prospects

Zoho Social review by <span>Mary Ann M.</span>
Mary Ann M.

"Best Interface Out There"

What do you like best?

Honestly,

I went up to page 10 of google clicking through and testing every social media management tool on the web. I'm very picky about ease of use, interface design, calendar scheduling, and analytics. Zoho Social was the only one that literally had it all. Right off the bat they let me use all of the features they had to offer and instantly sold me, by making it easy for me to try everything out. It really makes the centralizing process of social media management 100% easier and smoother. I love it!

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing, if I had to say anything is that I wish there were an easy way to preview what a post would look like on each platform BUT it could already exist and I just don't know about it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

Posting on social media, understanding our followers and their activity on the page, making new lasting relationships with our followers, and polishing the old ones. So many benefits, so little time.

Zoho Social review by <span>Adithyaa J.</span>
Adithyaa J.

"Power of Social Network Marketing in One Place"

What do you like best?

The best feature of zoho social is the ability to integrate and manage all social media and networking app in one single window. This feature let you decide where and which type of customers are interacting with your product and let you to design marketing banners and posters according to attract more customers

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that is to dislike with Zoho Social app, They are constantly improving and are user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social is an excellent application to consider in managing your media related marketing. This application gives a real time report on trend of the post that you published and overall interaction of persons in all the social networking website. This is valuable data and collecting this valuable data is made easy with less time consuming by this app. zoho Social can easily expand and maintain your products online presence and use the data to customize next advertisement.

Marketing is the face of any business and organization. Social media has the power to take your marketing work directly to your customer. Social media marketing make your product more friendly appeal to customer than being an advertisement. But the reach of Social media and type of customers in social media is huge that you find it difficult to manage all page and post from different time. This Zoho Social helps controlling this issue and benefits us by showing the trend of the post and its activity so that we can tailor make next post or advertisement.

Zoho Social review by <span>Silvia D.</span>
Silvia D.

"A friendly, easy-to-use, and very effective tool"

What do you like best?

I live Zoho Social because it is very easy to use, very friendly in its interface, but still very detailed and effective in all reports and customisation. Being able to manage different Brands and the Smart Q planning options are my favourite treats in this amazing package.

What do you dislike?

I'd love Smart Q planning to give suggestions for the best time to schedule a post in some more days advance, too, but I know that often some data can't be foreseen in more days advance. I also love getting notified on my mobile via the app about any engagement of my posts'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using the tool because it is particularly easy and at the same time precise, professional and effective.

I used it for planning the teasing countdown for the launch of my new website https://pinkseo.marketing. I used images and quotes from the most beloved cartoons, one each day, I created each graphic layout and scheduled them to be posted automatically one each day.

Zoho Social review by <span>Keith B.</span>
Keith B.

"Very useful social media tool."

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to use, provides a very useful overview of your social media reach, making planning easier.

I love the graphical presentation of the data, and the way it lets you quickly and easily figure out which type of content is most popular with your followers, which makes it easier to plan future posts.

It has a very useful ability to add multiple users with different roles to monitor and analyse different aspects of your campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if it could give you recommendations for the best days / times to post and gain greatest responses.

The other main thing which I dislike about this tool is the fact that it only only allows you to connect a single Facebook page or facebook profile; it would be nice to be able to attach multiple pages (it is not uncommon to be managing multiple pages) so as to be able to better understand the interaction between them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial, and check it out in full depth.

Choose which specific Facebook page or profile you will want to evaluate, as it only supports a single one.

Very helpful for quick and easy social media analytics, helping me to figure out what sort of posts my followers prefer.

Which means I can spend more time focusing on creating the right sort of content, appealing to followers and giving new followers, and less time fretting about whether I am creating the right sort of content or the preferred format.

Zoho Social review by <span>Rev Christopher T. S.</span>
Rev Christopher T. S.

"Fantastic App!"

What do you like best?

I have LOVED my social media marketing experience with @Zoho Social.

Kudos! https://zoho.com/social

What do you dislike?

Still learning all the features & happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Exceedingly easy to use; it is quite user friendly (at least in my experience of implementing it thus far). I would say that it is well worth the trial experience at least. As with any software, I would suggest that you check it out and see if it works well for your business needs. The trial period allows for a good qualitative experience of its uses and variety of possibilities. With Zoho I now have the ability to reach more people since it works on multiple social media platforms than I have been able to before, have more visibility for my business (which subsequently raises my search rankings online) and enjoy more time with my family.

Effective use of time in social media planning. Ease of pre-planning posts without the need for excessive technical understanding.

Zoho Social review by <span>Deepak V.</span>
Deepak V.

"Easy to use Social Media Management software with a lot of connectivity"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and use the Zoho Social. The fact that I'm a Zoho CRM member really helps. Good intuitive reporting for all my social media accounts. Easy to use for the beginner but also very flexible for a larger company that wants to integrate this with all the other offerings. Great service and support.

What do you dislike?

User interface is dated and sometimes the tech support takes some getting used to since they are all in India.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know how to use Zoho products in general. One of the biggest features of using Zoho is that it integrates with all the other Zoho product offerings.

Better Social media management of my business but looking also to manage other social media corporate accounts. Quickly and easily post social media to multiple accounts for my brand but also other brands. Learning more about the analytics associated with different brands .

Zoho Social review by <span>Silvia F.</span>
Silvia F.

"The best tool for a small team"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the possibility to monitor keywords and have easy access to all the relevant information. Plus you can connect and manage all the major social networks, interact directly with people and see what is happening in real time on all your channels.

What do you dislike?

I encountered some problems in sharing gifs and receiving sound notification from the app. Also if you are writing a post on the app, you should remember to save it as a draft if you need to close it momentaneously. Otherwise, you will lose the message. It will also be interesting to have the possibility to monitor the comments and the answers that you provide on the different social channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best cost-effective product on the market, and it has all the features you need to manage social properly in a small/medium business. The other tools often have just some of the features that Zoho offers, but with a higher price.

I can have everything at the tips of my finger, manage all the channels efficiently, do research and gather useful information. It is also helpful to better understand user preferences and to start valuable conversations with people.

Zoho Social review by <span>Kennedy G.</span>
Kennedy G.

"The Best Tool for Social Media Monitoring"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zoho Social is that it allows me to monitor and track all of my social media accounts from one platform! This is amazing to me. No longer do I have to sign in and out of one social media account to another - I'm able to do it all right from Zoho Social. I also really enjoy the fact that it allows me to view statistics about visits to my social media sites and post engagements. These features have saved my company a lot of time and have allowed for us to streamline our social media process.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I have found to dislike is that there aren't more reporting options. For example, I would like there to be more options as far as different kinds of graphs and charts being available. These would make viewing results more convenient and easy to present to others when presenting our social media stats to my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social is an excellent tool for any company who manages multiple social media accounts as it allows you to monitor and track all social media accounts with one login, from one place. It is easy to set-up initially, basically just signing in to your various social media accounts to link them to Zoho Social and then you are all set.

Since Zoho Social allows us to schedule future social media posts, it will allow us to create all posts in advance and schedule when we want them to go live. It is a feature that we are most excited about and looking forward to using even more in the future. Keeping social media updates and inaundating our audience with information is vital to our business and this feature will help to ensure that we stay on top of the game.

Zoho Social review by <span>Nathan S.</span>
Nathan S.

"A great social management platform with great reporting"

What do you like best?

The Social Media reporting. This is insightful as it allows my team and I to review client's social media performance as well as know how they are doing on social media. Its helpful as our reporting template is a highlight of our service package. For me, this is the winner here. No other platform I've tried gives better reporting.

What do you dislike?

Switching between brands can be somewhat confusing especially when you have multiple brands you manage. The reporting could also do with some work, if possible the ability to add specific types of charts instead of figures and numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social comes with a 14 day unlimited trial which is good to hang of things. Its definitely something you should try if the features resonate with you. I would recommend setting it up for a few accounts and giving it a spin. Wait about 2 hours for all data to be collected if you are using it for Monitoring and Analytics.

Social Media Management

Social Media Reporting and Analytics

Zoho Social review by <span>Annemaria D.</span>
Annemaria D.

"Good Layout, Glitchy bulk uplaoder"

What do you like best?

I like that it has a great format. I like that its easy to use and does a lot. It is easy to see what's posting and to track everything. Also has a good amount of social media platforms. Auto pulls the images for the links your are posting which is great!!

What do you dislike?

The bulk uploader is a pain in the butt. It is so glitchy. It errors with one mistake. Other bulk uploaders I have used are easier but don't allow photo upload (Hootsuite) or require a lot of fields (buffer) and this one can do literally 3 fields, which is nice. But it gives you the same exact error message no matter what. And it doesn't tell you if you tried to post in the past. It just errors.

Also- they don't do daylight savings time so for half the year, it posts an hour late for your time zone in the USA. So you have to switch time zones to post on time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definately try the product. Its a great product, but does have glitches. I'm told its getting fixed so try it and see if you like it.

We are trying to solve scheduling and saving time on social media. Still working out the kinks.

Zoho Social review by <span>Lindsay R.</span>
Lindsay R.

"Great way to track for small business"

What do you like best?

Zoho gives you data that is simple enough to understand, but detailed enough to guide your work. It's great that you can add multiple brands to the Professional version, making it possible to monitor more than one Facebook, Twitter account, etc.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to add more than one Facebook account per brand is a disadvantage for us. We have three corporate Facebook accounts, and while we can gather stats for each account through the different brand sections, we cannot compare the results of each page side by side.

We are able to track and analyze our data much faster. Prior to Zoho we were manually adding up numbers and were getting final numbers that didn't mean anything to us. The data Zoho provides actually shows us how well we are doing and can be understood by anyone.

Zoho Social review by <span>Marcin S.</span>
Marcin S.

"Great addition to Zoho CRM - Automation is a Key"

What do you like best?

Automation of Facebook Leads capabilities that will deliver complete lead profiles to the Zoho CRM, easy of set up. Used it for 30 days on trial basis and it delivered some great results saving time and resources. Connected with Facebook with no issues and has the capability to double check if everything is set up correctly between Zoho CRM, FB and Zoho Social.

What do you dislike?

For some reason, it's updating slowly the information from Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its great place to start especially if you are using Zoho CRM as I am.

Connecting Facebook Ads and their capable Lead questioners directly with Zoho CRM, Engagement with our clients and prospects on Facebook is easier and in one place. Automation of our lead generation witch Social enabled is very useful in day to day management of our sales process.

Zoho Social review by <span>Amokrane T.</span>
Amokrane T.

"Great tool for a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

Zoho social is very easy to use. It allows you to do what you can do on Hootsuite but it is more intuitive. The smart Q feature is a killing feature.

The interface is less stresful than Hootsuite and the user experience is quite good.,

What do you dislike?

I would also like to use it with my own linkedin account but it does only work with corporate pages. I uderstand the reason but a lot of people use their personnal linkedin account to promote thair business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A large business with experienced community managers would rather use Hootsuite or Sprout but if you're an SMB, just go ahead. It is the best value for money in this market. The learning curve is reasonnable price.

Planning my posts is a great way to make sure that everything works as it should. It time-saving and easy to implement.

Zoho Social review by <span>Valerie A. W.</span>
Valerie A. W.

"Very Easy to Set Up and Use"

What do you like best?

I connected all my brand accounts within minutes. I was impressed with that because other services had me using oAuth - creating API keys and such. I only scheduled a few posts but they went out as planned. Love the analytics and notifications of new followers. I keep the desktop dashboard open all day and immediately know how my posts are doing. I also didn't realize Instagram doesn't allow 3rd party publishing but that was easy enough to solve.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't connect my personal profiles for LinkedIn and Facebook. I have company pages for both but my followers are all on my personal profiles. For that reason I am considering Buffer when I select a paid plan. The app for Android also crashed repeatedly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a facebook profile or LinkedIn profile, you may want to use something else for that.

I am in the process of raising my social media profile for business, my new blog and other planned ventures. I like to plan and schedule as much as possible and make adjustments as needed. I really love this tool.

Zoho Social review by <span>Lexmilian d.</span>
Lexmilian d.

"The Best Friend a Freelancer can Get!"

What do you like best?

The FREE features alongside customer support!

What do you dislike?

That it only allows for one brand/firm @ FREE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you happen to have a 'Slack' account & monitor chatrooms within it then you will be overjoyed to find 'Slack' integration within 'Zoho'. Nifty uh!

A big problem for me, operating in a small freelancing collective (@ http://linkedin.com/company/percarus), is that because of my job and intensive study commitments I often fail to have time to upkeep my social media channels with developments as they occur, when scheduled, and furthermore, my colleagues and I, do not have the time to actively search for more freelancers to join our consortium through our social media channels. Now, what ‘Zoho Social’ allows us to do is to schedule social medium posts pretty much indefinitely in advance to better inform our targeted niche. But it does more than that... We can re-edit our schedules as adaptive to more present events before it actually gets launched, we can organize drafts that can be revised and reviewed by participating associates and hence, collectively as a team, we can capitalize on our individual expertise to provide richer, fuller, and more captivating content.

Another huge benefit of ‘Zoho Social’ is that we can accurately monitor all respondents to our feedstreams, and in this process contact them directly, record their business details in a database, and even examine further what they are about and what their circles are. Combined with the great graphical report interface, we can accumulate data plus analytics to comprise an accurate appealing report and business proposal plan to be presented to investors and large corporate bodies. However, it is sad to see that a few of the enhanced features are not eligible for free members, but I was given indication (upon contact with support) that this feature may change provided an incumbent only has one brand and no associates/fellow-users/partners. However, the CRM utilities, and advanced applications, can only be fully reaped for its benefits in a paid subscription. When I am to join ‘Zoho’ as a paying customer (in a few years) I definitely consider it worthwhile forfeiting USD$10.00 a month; this because it would also allow me usage of its artificial intelligence system, more known as ‘Smart Q’!

I already heard word (call it a whisper) that Zoho is planning to expand their entourage of Social Media networks even further (but they have everything a small business owner needs anyway), and there are undoubtedly partnership agreements taking place to include even more apps. It is for this reason that I believe that Zoho will solve and cater for all my business problems.

The benefits have already presented themselves within 4 hours of using the Zoho Social platform. I can more accurately understand the nature of individuals, and agents, that interact in my live streams. And knowing who these incumbents associate with, what they post about, and their interests, enables myself and my colleagues to better modify our strategy for networking. At the end of the day it is great fun!

[First Draft]

PS: There were more advanced features within that I did not need to use.

Zoho Social review by <span>Abhinav T.</span>
Abhinav T.

"The best social media management app"

What do you like best?

Its so intuitive and easy to use!

The dashboard Analytics show you just the right things to look at the success metrics of your social media posts.

You can shorten links and schedule posts. And the SmartQ shows the best times to post your next social media post so as to get the maximum amount of user engagement from your current user base!

What do you dislike?

There are not a lot of things you can dislike in this.

Considering I've been through more than 15 social media management apps, this is the one I found the best!

There can be a lot of work done with the deep analytics of competitors and post share suggestions to generate traffic to your page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Dont think twice. Its the best software out there to manage your social media accounts and get the latest accurate analytics from all your accounts.

The ease of posting is immense, and the link shortener is just magical!

I'm able to save up a lot of time managing multiple social media accounts. Plus the analytics are very beneficial to work out strategies regarding our target markets.

Zoho Social review by <span>John D.</span>
John D.

"Zoho Solutions can't be beat, Somost Scial is no exception"

What do you like best?

If you need an application to manage your content for Social Media Zoho Social is the way to go. As a Small Business owner, I can attest to the ease of use, simple interface, and minimal learning curve. When you are trying to keep your customers engaged Social Media can be a headache to update all one at a time, this app takes care of that for you.

What do you dislike?

Compared to other Social Apps, Zoho Social does not offer much in the way of Content Creator templates like you will find in some other similar apps, but then again Small Business owners, will likely only need to use the Free version. It would be nice if Zoho would add more content templates regardless. Sadly as well the free versions do not offer you any reporting or analytics. Nor collaboration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho offers FREE versions of all their solutions, and free trials for others. Their solutions are all Cloud based so you never have to worry about losing your local hardware like me :( Thankfully I didn't lose anything on Zoho. Also their apps are easy to use, and takes minimal time to learn.

Keeps me on top of the many different Social Media sites, and allows me to update content across all with just a few clicks and the Analytics is nice as well

Zoho Social review by <span>Vikas Pratap S.</span>
Vikas Pratap S.

"Helps me manage our social media accounts in one place"

What do you like best?

It has a useful scheduling tool, and emails you confirmation that the post has been successful so you know if there is a problem straight away. The best part is it tells you the best times of the day to engage with your most active followers which are so useful.

What do you dislike?

Can't say I've really come across any as yet, I have been using this only for a short time so it's not to say I don't find some, but at present, i can't list any

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Zoho Social to other marketing professionals as a useful free and paid tool

Post scheduling and live monitoring both is available on the same screen. Social media insights are a big plus in creating strategies for the next month.

Zoho Social review by <span>Larry C.</span>
Larry C.

"Great way to share on social media. Ease of setup and use."

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and post Zoho Social. Zoho Social also has more social media sites on the free plan than do the others. I also like that you can get more time on the free trial by writing a review here and on their app as well as posting a suggestion to use Zoho Social to your friends and colleages on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Plus, and Instagram. I like that you are also notified when posts are made.

What do you dislike?

I'm just trying Zoho Social out to see if this is what I'm looking for. But I don't like paying to upgrade just yet.. I like having more social media sites, Facebook, Twitter, Lindenin, Google Plus, and Instagram on the free plan but I'm still deciding on whether to upgrade. I also don't like that I can't add both Facebook profile and Facebook page at the same time. I can on others such as Buffer. But then again, Buffer only allows 5 social media sites on the free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it

Zoho Social is an easier way to post to all social media account. I can get my posts out to all sites to build my brand and explain what I do. I would like to see where you can add both profile and business pages together instead of one or the other. I like that you are also notified when posts are made.

Zoho Social review by <span>Benoit D.</span>
Benoit D.

"Zoho Social, l'un de mes coups de coeurs de l'Année 2017!"

What do you like best?

Basic, mais excellent service pour gérer, publier, monitorer et analyser la présence sociale de votre organisation ou vos clients.

- Facile d'utilisation.

- Possibilité de travailler en équipe

- Très bon prix

- Des rapports qui vous permettent de mettre de l'avant des statistiques vraiment intéressantes. Surtout en ce qui concerne le véritable reach de vos publications.

- Possible de se connecter à vos pages Facebook, Instagram, G+, Linkedin et Twitter.

- Possibilité de créer une équipe.

-Bref, un excellent service de suivi de la présences sociales d'une organisation ou entreprise. Je se recommande surtout pour SMB / PME

What do you dislike?

- Pas de stats et analyse de Pinterest

- Pas d'analyse et de section compétiteurs :( ... Un must pour une prochaine version se Zoho Social.

- Impossible de publier sur Instagram depuis la plate-forme.

- Les rapports Instagram sont moyen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

À considérer pour SMB / PME

Zoho Social est à mon avis intéressant pour une équipe composée d'experts et de novices. Zoho Social est très bien, mais quelques améliorations sont à apporté au reporting Instagram et l'ajout de Pinterest est un must.

Zoho Social review by <span>Emily G.</span>
Emily G.

"Easy to use, wonderful pricing"

What do you like best?

I like that Zoho provides a whole host of marketing tools at a fraction of the price of competitors. Their tools compromise nothing for the price difference, though - we often find ourselves realizing that we can actually do more with Zoho's tools because of their tools' cooperation. The analytics are also very easy to understand and I like the fact that they're immediately available as you log in.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that app integrations can't be made unless you use a third-party tool. Zoho's own apps communicate and integrate nicely, but without something like Zapier you can't connect to other apps.

As a small insurance agency, we needed a tool to collect info from prospect clients, automate emails to them, and keep our social media up-to-date. Zoho provides tools for all of these problems, and we used their solutions for social media, email, and form building/info collecting. We realized that is was much easier to work with one company to do integrations and automate things - the connections are flawless.

Zoho Social review by <span>Lenny H.</span>
Lenny H.

"Interested, waitng to be convinced"

What do you like best?

Compared to other integration tools Zoho social is more intuitive hence user friendly. Learning curve is not steep.

The smart Q feature is really helpful with scheduling posts when most followers are online. Im however still interrogating this feature

The CRM integration is really helpful since I use some of Zoho products. I can therefore personalize my social media to relevant publics

Team management – collaborating with team members is not complicated. However, this functionality could be better

Analytics and monitoring – it provides all the essential analytics especially for novices and basic social media management. However, for experts some advanced analytics and analytical features are missing

What do you dislike?

There are issues with the notifications. There are delays in getting them at times you don’t get them all together especially on the mobile apps

- Not being able to exhaustively interact or engage with specific posts e.g. liking, commenting etc.

- Inability to post on Instagram from the desktop platform it has to be on the mobile app which is a process.

- Instagram functionalities are limited

Recommendations to others considering the product

Im still exploring Zoho among other integration tools. I would recommend this tool for users especially for basic social media management. However, for experts and in-depth social media management as a business other tools will have to be used in conjunction with Zoho Social to tackle some of the limitations it has

Im looking for (and testing) a social media integration tool for serious and in-depth social media management for several brands and a team comprising of both experts and novices. Except for the issues with Instagram Zoho Social is a serious contender.

Zoho Social review by <span>Sharon S H.</span>
Sharon S H.

"Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zoho Social is that it allows me to monitor and track all of my social media accounts from one platform! No longer do I have to sign in and out of one social media account to another - I'm able to do it all right from Zoho Social. I also really enjoy the fact that it allows me to view statistics about visits to my social media sites and post engagements

What do you dislike?

User interface is not easy to use. I wish it were easier to get help!

Zoho Social review by <span>Jose Efrain P.</span>
Jose Efrain P.

"Excelente aplicacion"

What do you like best?

es una muy buena aplicación al principio me sentía indeciso sobre como programas mejor pero fácilmente logre ver como funcionaba además cuenta con reportes muy útiles para el usuario común y la opción de dar buenas sugerencias para publicar en los horarios que las audiencias estarán mas activas y así conseguir las metas que me propongo en cuanto a presencia en la red social objetivo, el menú de la app del iPhone es un poco raro pero me ha gustado bastante usar la aplicación durante este tiempo, porque tiene todas las redes sociales que uso y puedo ver la evolución en cada una por separado sin que afecte con ello el desempeño de mi teléfono por la información de la aplicación, además los servicios que ofrece la aplicación son útiles para cualquier persona novata (como es mi caso) a entenderla y usarla día a día en mis redes sociales, tanto que algunas veces prefiero publicar desde la aplicación para todas las redes y no desde una app de cada red y de tener la posibilidad pagaría para usarla todo el año.

What do you dislike?

no me gusta que no pueda personalizar las notificaciones en mi iPhone porque no necesito las notificaciones que me dan las app sociales y que ademas me salgan en esta app

Recommendations to others considering the product

permitir mayor configuración de las notificaciones

me ha ayudado a entender como funcionan las redes sociales para ser mas efectivo

Zoho Social review by <span>Amber B.</span>
Amber B.

"BEST TIMES TO POST"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can publish a post and the software lets me know when is the best time to post it.

What do you dislike?

Well, there wasn't much that I didn't like. It was easy to use and I was shown how to use it before I did so there was no confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using other Zoho softwares, it is easy to go ahead and use their Social, simply to keep everything in one safe place. If you are using Social and not taking advantage of the other softwares Zoho has to offer, you should. It's very rewarding, the analytical and statistical side is awesome, and it make running a business seem effortless.

The auto posting feature helps to automate social media. I run a marketing company as well, so I don't have time to sit and go over social media all day.

Zoho Social review by <span>Chad M.</span>
Chad M.

"Makes Posting for Clients Easy"

What do you like best?

The best part about Zoho Social is that we can schedule as many posts in advance as we want. It is also very affordable, easy to use and helps keep all the different posts organized. Also great for planning specials, holiday posts, and so forth. Also, another terrific feature is the ability to import posts through Excel. Talk about time saving!

What do you dislike?

I think some of the preview screens made it hard to see which posts were which. I also had to search a little bit to view our scheduled posts. Not a major issue, just thought the software could be slightly more intuitive. Particularly for those that always have 900 things going on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an agency or a business that has to handle a lot of posts, then I recommend this. I particularly love the fact that you can upload hundreds of pre-written posts using Excel.

Posting quality posts for clients consistently. Has helped us with the confusion and hassle of dealing with thousands of posts from tons of clients. Keeps things simple and predictable.

Zoho Social review by <span>Nada A.</span>
Nada A.

"The most convenient social media management app"

What do you like best?

- User friendly interface: I didn't take time to get used to it and understand how to use it. The webinar was also very useful to help me make the best use of different features.

- In depth reports: I love the in depth yet simple to understand reports and the fact that they can be auto-scheduled to be sent to any team member at certain time

- CRM integration: This is a brilliant feature

- Mobile app: Very convenient to monitor responses on my posts on the go and keep the conversation going

- Smart Q feature: The fact that it analysis the behavior of my brand follower to recommend best time for engagement rather than using the statistics available online give a more personalized experience.

What do you dislike?

- Not being able to like comments

- not being able to reply to specific comments

- Sometimes I don't get the notification on my mobile for Instagram posting time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just don't think twice , go for it, and I have no idea why it's not top ranked just like Hootsuit and Buffer.

- Saving time by scheduling posts in advance

- choosing best times to engage with my followers

- Having real time reports about my performance

- Being able to clearly compare the performance of different types of content I share.

I realized that different types of content achieve different levels of engagement across the social media platforms I use, this made my able better to plan content for each social media platform I use.

Zoho Social review by <span>Derwyn H.</span>
Derwyn H.

"Just getting started but happy so far"

What do you like best?

The scheduling and the combined twitter and linkedIn. My opinion may change as I explore additional features connected with the CRM solution.

What do you dislike?

The "smartQ" that claims more audience engagement comes with very little reasoning and seems to pick times that are arbitrary. I assume there is some logic but it does not give an insights as to why the time picked will somehow reach 40% vs the 0% (my selected time). I've started ignoring it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using zoho CRM (which is quite good) then this is a no brainer.

I would not say I'm an advanced user. At this point I need basic things like being able to schedule and manage my social media marketing efforts in one place. Because we use Zoho CRM it made sense to evaluate Zoho social. I figured as an add-on it would be subpar, but I've been pleasantly surprised. The scheduling is easy, the interface is clean and the extras such as the analysts are well though out. I'm looking forward to doing more advanced work connecting CRM activities with social campaigns.

Zoho Social review by <span>Jack H.</span>
Jack H.

"I Don't Love It - But I Might "

What do you like best?

I like having all 4 of my social media outlets available from one platform.

What do you dislike?

I really really wish I could post to Instagram from inside the desktop version. I can do it from my phone, which is better than nothing. But if I want to post from my desktop, I have to go directly into Instagram and spoof it so that IG thinks I'm on a tablet. If I can do that from my desktop, I would assume that it is possible to do it within the desktop version of Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At this point, I can't say I know enough one way or another to fully recommend for or against it. I will say that it is definitely in the running for my tool of choice. But I don't love it. Not yet anyway.

I need a centralized location for managing my social media posts. I'm currently testing Zoho Social, (amongst others.) It's working. I don't love it yet, but I am aware that I need to explore it deeper. I post to FB, IG, LinkedIN and Twitter, and this at least allows me to do all of that (mostly) from a single platform.

Zoho Social review by <span>Luke C.</span>
Luke C.

"Oh hey, it works!"

What do you like best?

I've used many platforms in the past to unify my social media and Zoho Social had not only proven it works, but it's integration has been flawless! Platforms like HootSuite failed miserably to post thumbnails, pictures and links to my socal profiles. Zoho was the first to satisfied this for me.

on top of that it posts easily to Instagram and it's analytics are brilliant!

What do you dislike?

I started using Zoho before it had it's perfect integration with Instagram, but that has since been sorted out!

As mentioned before, Hootsuite used to just post the link without thumbnails or any extra bits, Zoho accounts for this perfectly!,

Also, I am very impressed wit hit's social analytics!

Zoho Social review by <span>Fernando J. G.</span>
Fernando J. G.

"Sharing my experience with Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

I've been using Zoho Social for about two years. It just changed the way I was managing my social media business. Zoho Social truly helps me to save time (and money, of course), by allowing me to publish in different channels at the same time - without a hassle. At first, Zoho Social was not offering the possibility to publish directly on Instagram, but recently they have activated this feature and wow! it works really well!. I also love the way I can engage with people - no matter if they comment on your post of just "Like", Zoho Social offers the possibility to start a conversation in an easy way. The user interface is so easy to use and works pretty fast. I truly recommend Zoho Social.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. The application offers exactly what's needed to begin promoting in a short time and continue to do it for long, with confidence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I truly recommend Zoho Social for anyone who is willing to improve their productivity, by saving time and money in developing brand and marketing niche.

I'm basically managing my time and priorities, I also use Social to develop my brand. I've reached a point where I really don't need to monitor my social media channels every day, every time; Zoho Social provides me the confidence I need to rest assured that my channels are being filled properly with the content I have programmed previously.

Zoho Social review by <span>Chrissy B.</span>
Chrissy B.

"Loving Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

Recently started using Zoho after Hootsuite restricted the features on their free account and I'm impressed, it seems to have a lot of great features hootsuite doesn't have such as the calendar and also it's the only social management platform I know that will post directly onto Instagram which is a big plus...! I also like that peoples comments etc on posts all show up in one place which makes it easier to track and reply to customers. The interface is nice and easy to use and I much prefer it to Hootsuite.

What do you dislike?

Was looking for a free plan that allows scheduling and sadly their free plan does not allow this but their basic paid plan is a good low price. Also it doesn't post to pinterest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend and I prefer the interface to Hootsuite although if you're looking for a free plan then you can't schedule posts so I would be better sticking to hootsuite but the basic plan is good value compared to other competitors.

It's great to view posts on the calendar view.

Zoho Social review by <span>Srikanth R.</span>
Srikanth R.

"ZohoSocial saved me a lot of time!"

What do you like best?

SmartQ: I don't have to stop and think when I should be scheduling something based on what time people click. The app does it for me. That is different from a lot of other apps and turns out to be a dealbreaker. Setting custom time slots might work normally but if it is dynamic based on recent engagements, it helps big time.

What do you dislike?

The interface is slightly buggy on my browser and has taken some time, but otherwise, it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do give a shot!

Time saved is great. We run a magazine. A bulk of any media platform is social media. Spending time typing out plugs and appending links and then wasting time looking for the ideal time slot is cumbersome on a daily basis. Zoho made it easier for us to put out our content at different intervals based on previous engagements and we saw a slightly difference in incoming traffic. The time that we saved, allowed us to focus on other ventures.

Zoho Social review by <span>Rotem C.</span>
Rotem C.

"How Zoho Social connected us to new media"

What do you like best?

i like the simplicity of communicating with the various platforms and how a single interface allow you to chat with various request at the same time. for me, as a manager, i am able to observe the communication and the response time in realtime.

What do you dislike?

i cant really say, i would like to have more hands on the system to be able to address all the features...

Recommendations to others considering the product

take it easy and start step by step

the problem we all have today, to chase the various platforms and to be able to response on time... i have realised that the social media not that hard to handle ourselves, with the resources i have in the company.

Zoho Social review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great Product - it saves my life everyday "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and in less than a few minutes I post one time and it goes to all my social media sites. I need social media to keep my name out there but taking time to hit every site is more than a pain its a whole job. I can;t afford to hire someone and need the exposure - ZOHO Social is a god-sent for me I'm a one man band currently and it gets tiresome dealing with the hacks in social media - they come at me in drives and none of them really do anything other than post material I create. ZOHO Social puts all of that to rest in one easy to use app

What do you dislike?

Not much I don't like - it was easy to set up, easy to manage . There are a lot of tools I am learning and expect to have perfected in the months to come. The learning curve is small with this product - it just takes time to get to them completely absorbed and added to my regular day. ZOHO social allows me to take it at a pace that works with the rest of my schedule - I can learn a new part every day and still get my posts out there in front of my social market place. What a relief -

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be helpful to have a library of content in video form, - not long winded, boring videos - snippets and GIFs - add the text for those who like to read and videos to read along or use as a stand alone

Time - it saves me time and I never forget to post to all my sites - that huge. I am also able to get on with the things I need to do to sell my product - social media is really not a bell ringer for me as much as I would like it to be, its just not. It is a necessary thing, no question - people look me up on FaceBook and Linked and the have to see c recent and relevant content. I can produce the content but have struggled with something that smacks of regularity in posting - I'm busy and it used to take way too much time. I need the time and ZOHO Social makes it easy and fast.

Zoho Social review by <span>Shirley George F.</span>
Shirley George F.

"An Easy Social Media Platform"

What do you like best?

What I like best is updating all of my social media updates in one place rather than visiting each single program to post an update with the same text and photo. Why spend 30 or more minutes updating when Zoho Social decreases your time so you can get back to business?

What do you dislike?

My short, yet progressive time, using Zoho Social has not uncovered any dislikes. It's performing exactly what I currently want and need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social provides a great start for anyone who's just beginning to recognize the power of social media at an affordable cost.

Saving time performing administrative functions (albeit marketing, too) is a huge problem that I'm focused on solving. Zoho Social is helping me with this battle.

Zoho Social review by <span>Jonna F.</span>
Jonna F.

"Great Sevice - User Friendly and Runs Smoothly"

What do you like best?

I love working with Zoho. I tried several different sites, but Zoho really stood out to me. It does exactly what I need it to do. It's very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I can't figure out how to schedulel video posts. Which is really the only fault in my opinion. And that could definitely be a user error!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously consider this. It really makes things go smoothly and I don't have to worry about spending all my days on social media missing out on what's happening right infront of me.

I'm saving myself time. I'm able to sit down during the week, take some time to set things up, and then I mass schedule everything at once, and have time during the week to focus on other things. I also am able to look at the results of my posts, see the engagement, see how many people are seeing my posts, which is helping me know when to schedule and how many days to post.

Zoho Social review by <span>Pedro A.</span>
Pedro A.

"Excellent tool for managing all your social media accounts"

What do you like best?

We had an amazing experience on the go, the fact that we could manage all our Brands mostly with 2 Social accounts with a perfect timing and schedule planning was very productive. We find the Smart Posting Schedule an excellent tool to recognise the user patterns and behaviour. That helped us to increase our engagement. Awesome Tool! Thumbs Up!

What do you dislike?

We think that the App is missing some features, not being able to have the same experience as in desktop.

Not being able to post videos and not being able to have emojis is a big turn off for us, but we believe that this can be developed in a near future

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thums Up! this is a great tool for every small and big agencies.

The main reason is working all social accounts toghether with a perfect timing and schedule planning.

Leaving free time for other aspects of our work.

Zoho Social review by <span>Brandi W.</span>
Brandi W.

"Just What I've Been Looking For"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and ease of use. Price is perfect for small businesses and freelancers managing social media marketing for others.

What do you dislike?

Would really like to see Pinterest added as a social channel. I wish scheduling for instagram were easier and using the mobile app (uploading instagram) If the two systems worked together a bit smoother, there is not much I would not like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly and if you use other Zoho Applications, they integrate well together.

I can easily automate and manage multiple channels/social platforms by brands without having to pay for outlandish pricing. I've tried other Social Suites like this and found the price was always to high.

Zoho Social review by <span>Milthon R.</span>
Milthon R.

"Great tool for small and medium business"

What do you like best?

Zoho social has been a powerful and interesting tool that has allowed me to reach my goals and above all to achieve a better interaction with my clients in a fast, easy and simple way.

I liked it a lot because it also allows me to take better control of my social networks and send the data of my potential clients directly to my Zoho CRM

What do you dislike?

At the beginning it was a little complicated for me due to the little experience I had to be able to synchronize or create strategies with the tool, I understand that there should be manuals and explanatory videos that are easy to access for those clients who use the tool for the first time

Recommendations to others considering the product

PLEASE use this tool to manage your social networks, is great and usefull.

Many because it really allows me to conjugate a complex system or several applications in one place. I understand that this tool helps me to be able to help my clients to give them faster, more efficient and better argument answers

Zoho Social review by <span>Stephen P.</span>
Stephen P.

"Great software at a great price"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social's value and features are best in class for their price point and their Smart Q system is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The lack of Pinterest integration is disappointing, however I have been told that they're currently working on developing and integrating the service.

Being limited to singular 'brands' is also a bit annoying, meaning I need to upgrade in order to manage both my products brand and my company's..

We were finding it hard to organise and analyse our social media marketing efforts.

Zoho Social allows us to spend a few hours a week writing up marketing posts and schedule them to post when our audience will most likely see them. Their analytics tools are very useful for tailoring our posts and are the best in class for the cost of the software.

Zoho Social review by <span>Laurel S.</span>
Laurel S.

"Amazing Product for my startup agency"

What do you like best?

Direct publishing to Instagram, Bulk Scheduling, multi-platform management, and, for agencies like ours, multiple-brand management! I also love that I can add more brands to any package I'm using. I'm still scaling up the agency, so it's helpful on my wallet!

What do you dislike?

I wish the price were a little bit more affordable for startup agencies like mine--I have several brands I am managing and would love a smaller price tag if I'm only using one social media platform for one of the brands.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's excellent for agencies who want to manage things simply. I think it will also be more useful to my clients than previous solutions I've used. I'm grateful I can add a brand and DON'T have to add a team member if the client doesn't want to look at the platform...even better for my startup.

I've needed a reliable solution for managing multiple brands and all their platforms at once. I love the uncluttered interface and visual data. I'm a very visual person, so other platforms haven't been easy for me to use. The graphical representation of the data is better than any other tool I've used: I might even start using the reports for each platform!

Zoho Social review by <span>Abby G.</span>
Abby G.

"Useful service for scheduling posts"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily schedule posts so that when you are not working your social media is still flowing. It's also useful how it shows you what your best time to schedule your post is so that it will reach your following best. The staff are really helpful too!

What do you dislike?

I have had trouble scheduling posts with Instagram, it seems to be quite buggy when doing it from desktop and also did not work via Mobile. I am only using it free and i'm not sure it's good value for money when paying the full price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A useful online tool to use to keep your social media constantly active and efficient at reaching people.

Being able to use Social Media even when we are not in and catching people at times we wouldn't normally be able to catch them.

Zoho Social review by <span>Terry H.</span>
Terry H.

"Best bang for your buck!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social does an amazing job integrating so many different things from other platforms into one. I was truly impressed with the service they offer. The other reviews don't lie. I love the SmartQ function because it reaches your top engagers when they're on social media, not when you are. I also love that Zoho integrates bitly, which my company uses regularly anyhow. Lastly, I love the simple and yet detailed data provided on how our social media presence is doing. When presenting to the executive director, he doesn't necessarily want numbers just thrown at him. He enjoys the visuals and was eager to sign on to Zoho.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike about the program. I was confused by the bitly integration at first, but once I reached out to the Zoho team they were quick to answer any questions. I wish there were different notification settings. I currently have my notifications on so that I can post to Instagram, but when I'm not posting I hate having to go into the app to turn notifications on and off. I wish I could just keep the notifications about posting to Instagram on but keep the notifications from Zoho about when people post, comment, and like my social media off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just ask questions. The Zoho team is very helpful and quick to answer whatever it is you need to know. I was getting e-mail updates frequently asking how the trial was going and giving me tips on how to make my experience better.

We've seen a lot of great things coming from Zoho in our trial. We feel that it's easier to use than Hootsuite and that tagging businesses and people in our posts is easier. With Zoho, we're finally able to analytically review how our organization is doing on social media. We weren't able to do that before. It's nice to have the opportunity to sit and look at how different posts are affects our target audience members.

Zoho Social review by <span>Shawn V.</span>
Shawn V.

"ZOHO AIN'T NO-NO, IT'S GO-GO"

What do you like best?

This is one of the easiest and most naturalistic social media management sites I've yet encountered. Very simple to set-up while still being complex and dynamic.

What do you dislike?

Notwithstanding the fact that I am newer user, I really haven't yet encountered anything I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social is available with a great trial period and a ongoing free period. It's easy to use. Easy to implement. Easy to integrate. And, it comes with a full suite of other Zoho apps that make-up a complete app universe. There is no reason not to try it or just buy it.

Most specifically, Zoho's integratedness with all it's other programs/apps makes it a delight to work with their Zoho Social program. Everything is accessible and integrated. Moving from one app to another is simple and intuitive. Being able also to access so many of my social accounts in one app (including Facebook, Facebook Business Page, Twitter, Linkedin, Linkedin Business Page, Instagram, Instagram Publishing - and multiple accounts for each) is such a breath of fresh air when compared to others still on the market that only work with 2 or 3 at most. Over-all, this program is smooth, easy to use and well integrated both inside and outside the Zoho universe. I highly recommend.

Zoho Social review by <span>Sam R.</span>
Sam R.

"Great social media management tool"

What do you like best?

The best aspect of Zoho Social is the format of the actual posts. I've used other social media management tools that screw up the formatting or combine all text making it hard for users to read. Zoho Social matches exactly what I type across all social platforms - particularly Instagram.

Keeping brands separeted within the platform is also a big positive in terms of reporting for individual clients.

What do you dislike?

The lack of an approval process for posts to be scheduled by one user, and then approved by others isn't ideal. However, I have heard that this is an upcoming feature.

Instagram analytics are a bit too basic compared to other social channels, particularly compared to Facebook and Twitter.

Being able to separate clients into brands within Zoho Social is a huge positive. It allows us to share reports much easier with clients and have all analytics contained within each brand.

Zoho Social review by <span>Katie H.</span>
Katie H.

"Great for Marketing Newbies!"

What do you like best?

Zoho looks a bit intimidating at first but the UX is so user friendly that after a few clicks I easily navigated between my social media platforms and was able to start posting. I used FB, Insta and Twitter. You can cross post on all sites with a single click, although I occasionally had to edit photos for Instagram. There is also a bulk uploader that I haven't been brave enough to try yet but I'm going to. Once I get over my spreadsheet fear I think this is going to make posting even easier!

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of discrepancy in features available on the mobile ap vs desktop. I started with desktop but I am generally tied to mobile so I wish I had full access via mobile. I'm still experimenting with the best way to post simultaneously on all three sites with as minimal editing for each (including hashtags, photos and links). I wish there was an imbedded photo editor to help with the Instagram specifics. And though I can tag folks on twitter, the fb tagging is not as obvious.

I post for a variety of performers and writers and Zoho helps me schedule a busy monthly calendar of multiple and varied projects. It's only been three months and in process of collecting data from clients to find out what has been most beneficial.

Zoho Social review by <span>Pedro N.</span>
Pedro N.

"Mi Experiencia con Zoho Social #CRM"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM, es un software de gestión de redes sociales, pero va mucho más allá de ser solo una simple herramienta. Centraliza el control de la relaciòn con los posibles clientes, y todo lo concerniente al negocio empresarial.

Zoho CRM, es capaz de identificar los flujos empresariales, desde el proceso de captación de clientes, pasando por la implementación de una agenda muy organizada y la muy importante gestión de ventas.

Zoho CRM es la herramienta que centraliza los procesos de Venta, Marketing, Soporte y Gestiòn.

What do you dislike?

Zoho CRM, se ha convertido en una maravillosa herramienta empresarial, capaz de dar respuesta a nuestra necesidades empresariales en Peter Nation Entertainmente, pudiendo de esta manera tener un control absoluto de la fluctuación con nuestros clientes, así que después de una maravillosa gestión, no logramos reportar fallas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Zoho Social para el uso en la pequeña y mediana empresa, sea cual sea su ramo, la gestión de redes que brinda esta maravillosa herramienta es insuperable

Zoho CRM ha brindado grandes beneficios como por el ejemplo el seguimiento del proceso comercial, así como también la gestión de oportunidades de venta, cuyas herramientas te brindan la oportunidad de mantenernos al tanto de los requerimientos individuales de cada uno de nuestros clientes, claramente identificados. Además, Zoho CRM te ofrece soluciones integrales, que puedes aplicar segun el ramo en el cual te desempeñes y el tamaño de tu empresa, ya sea pequeña, mediana o grande.

Puedes organizar actividades y eventos, así como también crear exitosas campaña publicitarias a través de correo electrónico e integrar las redes sociales de tus clientes con la plataforma, para de esta manera hacer la comunicación más directa y transparente.

Zoho Social review by <span>Jennifer L.</span>
Jennifer L.

"Spent 30 minutes a week and kept me from distractions "

What do you like best?

I like how I can post to my main social media, including Facebook page (not profile), Linkedin, G+ and Twitter so quickly. The interactivity is quite good, as you can quickly thank or follow favoriters. This is a big time saver. You can see Active Audience weekly for all, this is great. Also delve down into your customer segments with reports if you want (on Pro plan). I check their country out!

What do you dislike?

Just that it doesn't have Pinterest yet. Also I would like a big button to get to my CRM from the social dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and download the Chrome app Zoho social share, for sharing articles on the go.

Tracking my engaged active followers, realising which posts work and which fall flat. Speeding up the follower discussion process.

Zoho Social review by <span>Steven  M.</span>
Steven M.

"Quick easy and featur packed"

What do you like best?

I like the easy of having the platforms i use in one space

What do you dislike?

The app could do with a bit of work the instagram part can be hit or miss.

Upload video would be a massive help

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social is helping us at The Gym Castle Vale to look after and run our social media platforms.

With this we are able to keep you guys update with all the goings on with The Gym and The Gym Group.

For more information check out www.Zoho.com

With a few people on the social media platforms we have it was alot fo double post ect with Zoho we get one day a week of planning and its done

Zoho Social review by Consultant in Broadcast Media
Consultant in Broadcast Media

"If you are looking for a serious Social Media Management Software try Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

I like how it is easy to use and reliable. You can choose to post now or post later and they even send an email to let you know it posted. I looked around the internet to find something similar to compare with Zoho Social but nothing came close. I could not believe all the functions for the monthly price.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes. I only dislike the fact that I did not find this software earlier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not waste your time on testing the others just join Zoho Social. If you are serious about the social media movement then there is no reason not to try Zoho Social. I recommend Zoho Social to those who love to see the bottom line to their marketing, advertising and promoting efforts on a hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis.

The time it takes to log in and out of each social media just to post updates.

Zoho Social review by <span>Desmond B.</span>
Desmond B.

"Zoho Social for the win!!!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social provides such easy to learn interface and settings. Using only one app to schedule and monitor Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin is exactly what I needed. The bulk scheduler really cuts down social media management time! Zoho puts everything in an easy to read package for social media management.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing I dislike about Zoho Social. If I could schedule separate dates/ times for the same post on different platforms that would make things even better. But there are no complaints right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a powerful social media tool with an excellent interface Zoho Social is the right management app for you!

We needed to post on social media consistently, and Zoho Social helped with that. The scheduler has been a life send, an ensures we are consistent with the message. There's no way we can miss posting about events, surveys, etc. So many more benefits too, the analytics are a plus!

Zoho Social review by <span>Chris N.</span>
Chris N.

"Best platform I've tried so far"

What do you like best?

I've been searching for a social media platform manager for my new company. I've tried Buffer, Hootsuite, eClincher, Jollor, and i think a few others. Out of them all Zoho is the cleaniest and simplest to use. Post scheduling is working flawlessly, and the monitoring is letting me monitor specific hashtags i want to track to find relevant people to follow/reach. The mobile app is much better than most of the other platform I've tried as well.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that I wish there was some YouTube integration as that's the only link missing in my use-case. Not a huge deal though as I can get manage most of that elsewhere, It's more important to me that I can manage Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook in one place.

It's helping me manage my networks, manage my posts and see the results of posting through analytics. It's making it so i can efficiently post and manage everything in a single place.

Zoho Social review by <span>Brendan D.</span>
Brendan D.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is easy to navigate and operate, I really like the schedule function.

What do you dislike?

That it does not automatically post to Instagram you need to log in via the app on your phone but I believe this is the case with all management tools.

Also if you miss the time to publish it via your phone it does not save the post as a draft so you can't just re post at a later time you need to re do the post again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

schedule instagram posts when you know you will not be distracted as you have only one shot and if you miss it you will need to re do.

time, allowing a couple of hours to organise 1 or 2 weeks of social media posts for 3 businesses it saving me a lot of time.

Zoho Social review by <span>Heidi  F.</span>
Heidi F.

"A Marketing Coordinator's dream"

What do you like best?

I like that I can post to 5 social media networks at once. I manage 3 companies social media accounts and I like that I can have all 3 within one zoho account--and just switch within that account to which company I want to post for. It's very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is multiple steps and a phone needed to post on instagram but that's how it has to be. Sometimes the drag and drop of photos into posts works but sometimes it doesn't and you need to browse for it to upload it to a post. Sometimes social media accounts randomly get disconnected so your post fails to that social media account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is easy to use and saves a lot of time.

I save a lot of time by scheduling posts to zoho that can be posted to multiple sites at once. I can set up a whole month one one day and then practically forget about it (except to post on IG)

Zoho Social review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Growing to like the platform."

What do you like best?

I like the fluidity and the easiness of the information in the layout, I like that it's spacious and not crowded, I like the they thought about my UX/UI needs. I like its clean interface and not to garbled or clunky.

What do you dislike?

Onboarding, though easy and thoughtful, still lacks quick video experiences, but I'm sure they're on their way. I'd like to see ability to upload multiple images in a form better than an excell spreadsheet format. And the pricing could be more friendly as every big agency was a small one in the beginning :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use and responsive

Basically all that pertain to SM publishing and monitoring plus LEAD management which I think is an asset - and that for sure their CRM legacy and expertise involved. That's much more to discover for a Social Media Manager if he /she takes the pathway...by usign Mavsocial in the poast I like the fluidity an all inclusive features of zoho though better respionse time if you need help as well.

Zoho Social review by <span>Bret W.</span>
Bret W.

"Stress Free Social Marketing"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social reduces the amount of time spent on Social Media and allows us to put more effort into our business.

What do you dislike?

Cost per agent makes it quite difficult for new and small businesses, and the advertising is unclear about the cost being "per agent" - but a very good tool all the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice to deal with, very simple to deploy, potential to save a huge amount of time and money, and extremely functional. Highly recommended.

A very simple solution to hit all of our followers with one post. Zoho Social provides consistency across all of our social media platforms, saving hours of design and admin.

Zoho Social review by <span>Sydney N.</span>
Sydney N.

"Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

My biggest struggle with social media has always been finding the time to post – Zoho Social has made scheduling posts so quick and easy! Unlike other scheduling sites that can be clunky and slow, I find that I can spend an hour inputting content into Zoho Social and then am good to go with content for about 10 days.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could make/schedule the Instagram posts via the computer/website instead of having to sign into the app.

The problem that I'm solving is not consistently posting – I can now put in a little bit of time on the front end and save myself time each day on the back end while still having content automatically posting to my social media accounts daily.

Zoho Social review by <span>Bockarie Sama B.</span>
Bockarie Sama B.

"Awesome Experience "

What do you like best?

What i like best about Zoho Social is the ease with which it allows me to schedule and share posts on all my platforms. Even cooler is the fact that it offers smart share. It also allows a scheduled post to be reposted at a later date after first schedule.

What do you dislike?

I dont the Instagram bit because i have tried to check for posts using Zoho, yet to find on my timeline. It just doesnt display, except maybe others can see it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend this platform to startups hoping to scale up and increase their social media presence and reach on a low budget.

It is helping me solve marketing and sales problems in one go.

Zoho Social review by <span>Brent W.</span>
Brent W.

"Zoho a Strong Competitor "

What do you like best?

Zoho offers a well rounded approach to social media management. The ability to schedule posts and manage the republishing of posts, coupled with a solid reporting structure makes it a strong tool in any marketing suite.

What do you dislike?

One issue that can be resolved is the ability to support video and YouTube.

We needed a social platform that would allow us to manage multiple accounts and to perform a portion of impact analysis so that we can better target segments and determine what type of content provides the greatest traction. The reporting on Zoho social provides the needed level of engagement information for us to factor the reporting into our overall data flow and apply it to evolving strategies.

Zoho Social review by <span>Frederick H.</span>
Frederick H.

"Review of Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

It will post for me according to my scheduling criteria. It saves me time by posting for me. The time I don't spend posting to social networks because I use Zoho Social can be invested in other projects. It's fairly easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't get enough features. I have several websites that I have to manage and it would be nice if the free version was expanded a little for the test drive. The scheduling interface could be a bit easier to use. It's not impossible or extremely difficult to use but it could be better. There was nothing that told me to click here to schedule my posts. Icons are nice but they're not specific written instructions for the computer illiterate. I'm not as computer savvy as some of the younger people who know what all of those icons mean.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it for updating social sites more easily. It saves me time and has improved the amount of customers I have in only a month. I spend less time updating on social networks because of Zoho Social and more time managing other aspects of my business.

I don't spend as much time posting to the social networks as I once did. Business seems to be improving by using Zoho Social. I was spending a great deal of time trying to update my social networks with information about my various websites. Zoho Social posts for me as I scheduled it while I'm managing other aspects of my business.

Zoho Social review by <span>Christopher E.</span>
Christopher E.

"Great tools and very user friendly..."

What do you like best?

Efficient and runs smoothly. Can easily write and schedule posts with special features, runs very smoothly. I reccommend strongly!!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a tool that could analyze your hashtags and show other tags associated with it. Ritetag has this feature and I loved it.

The scheduler could be a little more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start a free trial and I assure you it will become a useful tool to you company.

Increase sales and ROI. Marketing fundraisers to increase donations and awareness. CBD Specialty Company. It has given me acces to many resources and follow trends in the industry, to promote busiess and project. Will be launching a mobile app and looking forward to marketing and raising awareness and get backers,

Zoho Social review by <span>Michelle Z.</span>
Michelle Z.

"Takes the stress out of content planning"

What do you like best?

I'm a brand new small business with a lean team. It's myself and just one other person managing our social content. I LOVE that I'm not charged a fortune to be able to collaborate with my staff member - thank you!!

What do you dislike?

I've been very impressed with the functionality and UX; however, a bit disappointing that currently cannot post/schedule video content. Also, haven't figured out how to publish multiple images in one post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool for small business teams, where more than 1 user will be active. Not subject to high monthly costs.

Zoho saves me time. Not every message we publish is scripted, but it creates a robust environment for us to plan. The major benefit has been time savings, allowing me to focus on my clients in real time.

Zoho Social review by <span>Lorina D.</span>
Lorina D.

"BEST SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNING APP FOR TEAMS!"

What do you like best?

It was so hard to find another social media planning tool for our blogging team but we ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ONE! One of our favorite things is to be able to see detailed analytics of all our social accounts and to see all the recent comments! We also love that everyone can create their own social posts for their blog posts.

What do you dislike?

The cost for additional users. It's really hard for a blogging team like ours to pay for 7 girls. I wish there was a smaller business kind of package vs corporate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial a try and see if it works for your team. We tried it for a bit and we fell in love with every feature we discovered! It even has pretty analytics pdfs or it can be emailed right from the app. LOVE IT!

This cuts so much time from our Social Media leader since everyone can add their own posts for their specific blog posts.

Zoho Social review by <span>Nick J.</span>
Nick J.

"Zoho Social is extremely useful!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social saves a huge amount of time by offering the convenience of being able to post to all our social media accounts at once. Scheduling posts for the future is great for organization.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that posting to Instagram is a bit more complicated and still requires use of the their app. This is out of Zoho's control, though, and doesn't affect the usefulness of their service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not comfortable creating a premium account, sign up for their trial. You will not be disappointed by their service, it is an essential tool for managing social media for your business!

Zoho Social is the hub of our social media/content marketing campaign. This service allows us to bypass hiring a campaign manager, and let's us organize everything internally.

Zoho Social review by <span>Roy H.</span>
Roy H.

"Simply the easiest social marketing software I have used"

What do you like best?

As with all of Zoho products the Social app is highly intuitive and easy to use. The mobile app means that I can post great updates wherever I am. As someone who is highly mobile in my business this is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say I dislike any part of the system. To date it has always performed just as it should do. By logging into my Zoho account I have everything to hand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can only say give it a go. Does exactly what it says on the tin

My business is in the mobile and digital marketing arena and I live on my mobile phone. I post frequently throughout the day when I have finished a call with a prospective customer. The big benefits really are that my customers see me using a system like this and it installs a greater confidence in them regarding my business.

Zoho Social review by <span>Rachel W.</span>
Rachel W.

"Seamless and easy workflow from Zoho Social!"

What do you like best?

The calendar view has been crucial for me, it allows for a quick view of all activity so I can quickly capitalise on any gaps. SmartQ is also a really interesting feature, I'd like to see how that evolves with continued use.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to post multipic posts for Instagram.

Reducing the time I spend managing multiple social media accounts - the integration with my existing workflow has been SO much better than with other platforms. The ease with which I can switch what I'm posting to which networks is a great feature, and managing overall activity with the calendar view is fantastic.

Zoho Social review by <span>Eliseo R.</span>
Eliseo R.

"A great resource and a great price."

What do you like best?

I think one of the best things that you get from this service is that it's free to begin with and it's actually free for as long as you need it on a tiny scale which will get your feet wet and give you the concept of what you can do with it. And when you graduate into an another level of need are already proficient in the system that when you start using it for better things it's very familiar to you already. The free version has better qualities then some better or should I say well-known systems like HootSuite. Because you get the option to repeat a post later on for a few months. For example if I wanted to make a post today but I also wanted to send it out once a week for a month or two or three at the the tops is three months then I can do that and not have to worry about that post popping up again for sure going to post. So you're able to schedule a repeat post once a week for a couple of months. That is something I didn't see HootSuite giving you an option for an I paid for their service.

What do you dislike?

Right now I don't know what I don't like about it yet. I'm still very new into what it services provided and so far I haven't seen anything wrong with it because essentially it's free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a solution that is free if you're a one man show this is a place to go. If you want options that HootSuite doesn't have like repeat opposed every week for a few months is that something you need or could take advantage of I've only found here at ZOHO

I have been posting this way through Soho for two weeks and I have seen you forget differences. I really am feeling the effect of what's happening through Soho in the ability to repeat a post is vital.

Zoho Social review by <span>Rachael C.</span>
Rachael C.

"Great App For Auto Scheduling"

What do you like best?

I use Zoho Social to automate my affiliate posts. It is unique in that the scheduling feature allows you to repost content for up to a month. So if a reader doesn't see a post the first time they might catch it the next and it's all automated which saves time.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can only repost up to a month in advance.

The content scheduler is a huge benefit and allows me to organise posts weeks in advance which saves me loads of time. The analytics are also great as they are providing me with some awesome metrics for my paid campaigns.

Zoho Social review by <span>Dee O.</span>
Dee O.

"Zoho Social - Personalized Marketing Inc's Go-To Marketing Tool "

What do you like best?

It connects with many of our accounts but it also gives us the ability to connect and post for our client's Instagram accounts! In 10 years we have tried various programs but none compare to the power behind Zoho Social.

What do you dislike?

I wish it connected to more social platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out! They have a free trial period and once you see the features offered you will find yourself amazed while saving precious time.

We are finally able to post to our client's Instagram accounts without issue. We have also noticed that the program has very few connection issues and is always sending our post out on time. We are able to save a lot time by having each client accessible in one dashboard and with the Twitter and Facebook benefits we save time thanking our clients' followers.

Zoho Social review by <span>Mafalda M.</span>
Mafalda M.

"Great tool, even the free version"

What do you like best?

The intelligent post timing! The platform automatically calculates the best schedule to post the content to maximize the engagement, based on previous interactions and posts through Zoho Social. Also, it has some advanced analytics that helps you understand how the page is doing. It also allows you to manage several brands in the free version.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't allow you to post different images to the same post scheduling, regarding to what social media are you posting to. It sucks, because the image dimension to Facebook is not obviously the same to, for example, LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It saved us a lot of time by automatically schedule posts to the best time to engage page fans.

Zoho Social review by <span>Elizabeth D.</span>
Elizabeth D.

"Zoho Social makes my Busy Life Easier!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social is like my control command center (CCC) for social engagement (SE). As an entrepreneur healthcare provider, I do not have the time to manage the complexity of SE the old fashioned way - calendar and alerts. I can go to my Zoho Social CCC and create, plan and schedule my SE activity. All from an easy to use interface!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. I guess that when I upgrade, I will get some of the features that I don't have on my current version. I guess I would like more trend comparison. I would like aggregate data from successful SE campaigns in my field, if that were possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A really great tool! Will save you so much time and hassle!

With Zoho Social I am solving my time management problems!

Zoho Social review by <span>Franklin D R.</span>
Franklin D R.

"So easy a 5 year old could use it yet built for the serious marketers."

What do you like best?

I really like the Brand Health dashboard which makes it really easy to see how your brand is doing at a glance. Everything is right there in front of your face which makes it easy to conduct brand listening and engagement. The reports are fully customizable and can be sent on a regular basis to clients via email. They also made it easy to have internal communications with your team from within the app. This makes collaboration and brainstorming a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Smart Q does not match up with what other services say are the best times to post. Also, sometimes days that I need to post are not listed in the Smart Q. So if you rely on the Smart ! for your posting schedule, you may miss out on some days. The data, especially for things like Twitter and Instagram could be more robust. So if you are looking for really robust social analytics, it may be best to go with an outside vendor at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For startups looking for a robust tool Zoho Social is it. I would highly recommend upgrading to Zoho CRM Plus which includes Zoho Social and an entire suite of products.

Social media management to include listening, engagement, posting and analytics. The more accounts you handle, the easier it is to see the Brand Health of each. So ease of account management is key.

Zoho Social review by <span>Peter J. M.</span>
Peter J. M.

"A fresh new approach to social media management"

What do you like best?

These things are all about the interface, and Zoho really threaded the needle on this one. The pages are well-organized and load fast without any needless window dressing while remaining aesthetically pleasant. The categories to view information are intuitive and I've never needed to read the documentation to take advantage of anything I've found.

What do you dislike?

With no plans cheaper than $100/yr, it's a bit pricey for someone just starting a business. The month-long free trial is nice, but not long enough to really complete a proper on-boarding experience.

It allows me to remain consistent with my content production and produce it in batches which is much more efficient for someone running a one-man show.

Zoho Social review by <span>Anant A.</span>
Anant A.

"Quite Simple"

What do you like best?

it very convenient to use. And pricing is the key. i like the pricing, its quite less as compared to others. So, its good for small businesses like ours.

What do you dislike?

Still trying to figure out what I don't like about it. i like using it more than any other social media management tool. only thing, i dislike is that they don accept indian debit cards, that is bit annoying, rest its fine with me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it atleast once

I can manage my social media accounts with ease. the clutter free interface is very good, it doesnt distract you here and there and you can concentrate on the things you want to do.

Zoho Social review by <span>Tom S.</span>
Tom S.

"Good app"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to schedule multiple posts in one go using an excel spreadsheet. And I like being able multiple brands. It would be nice to have these features included in my CRM though.

What do you dislike?

The way Zoho has so many different apps and you have to pay for each of them separately. For a small business I want one system to rule them alll. I'm sick of having to jump from one website to another and I don't know what is the best tool to do the job. I can do the same thing in several places and often feel like I'm missing something which I have in another app. It's TOO modular.

Being able to post on several platforms and schedule future posts provides great efficiency savings.

Zoho Social review by <span>Jeronnie Xylon R.</span>
Jeronnie Xylon R.

"It has been and continue to be great using Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to make one post on many social platforms at once. I love the reporting, monitoring and messages section of the software. Wish I could download it as an app on my windows 10.

What do you dislike?

I don't like not being able to post on instagram without the app... I understand why it is so but I really wish it was not. I think that's something for Instagram to work out.. So nothing really. Nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get stated today. It will save you time and money. It is my "One Stop Shop" when it comes to my social media. User friendly and very effective! Get on board now.

Through the use of Zoho Social, I have been able to solve inactivity on any of my businesses social pages whether I use to forget to post, or am too busy to do so. With Zoho Social, it's a one stop shop. With Zoho Social, I can keep in contact with persons from all the social media sites. I can respond to messages without ever having to sign in on them.

Zoho Social review by <span>Kanta R.</span>
Kanta R.

"Absolutely amazing software!"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that I can schedule and publish messages across all social media platforms all in one place. The interface is extremely user-friendly. I love how I can perform every social media task in one place.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way Instagram scheduling is handled. I would like to be able to upload an Instagram image or video, type up a caption and schedule the post, then receive a mobile reminder when It's time to post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! you won't be disappointed.

In the past, we had used many different services for managing social media. We had a different tool for each task. One for analytics and reporting, another for monitoring, etc. But with Zoho social, all these tasks are performed in one place.

Zoho Social review by <span>Starr P.</span>
Starr P.

"Affordable Easy to use Social Media Solutions for businesses small & large"

What do you like best?

I have a small retail business, I sell both online and in-person. I searched and tried many different platforms for my social media marketing, some were better than others but Zoho Social offered me everything that I needed to schedule, maintain and track my social media accounts at a very affordable price point, which when you're a small business owner every penny counts. Zoho offers an easy to use platform, a valuable service, reliability and the availability to cross it into other platforms. It was the best all around solution for my company.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes, I would like to see Pinterest Integration.

Today it is vital to have regular, consistent social media posting and engagement over multiple accounts. Zoho is allowing me to not only keep up and keep track of multiple social media accounts it has afforded my time that can be spent engaging and growing my business without having to shuffle multiple accounts. Social Media is a vital, necessary resource in today's competitive market, Zoho has given me the tools I need to keep up.

Zoho Social review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Simplify life and keep informed"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social is easy to use and has a clean yet effective interface. One click posts across various platforms, bulk scheduling and tracking up-to-the-minute engagement help me tailor content for audiences. It's very useful to see who is responding to what type of information and when for future content development.

What do you dislike?

Compared to Buffer SmartQ is less effective. It only highlights one time slot a day, although it's great to see percentage engagement for that time. Buffer provides this for multiple times during the day, selecting and adding to queue is a one-click process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use, fuss free set-up, cost-effective and does exactly what it describes while being easy to use.

I use it to build audiences across platforms, which has been successful. To track engagement. For developing future content that will lead to engagement. It's also good to see engagement and trends across all platforms in one dashboard.