Zoho Social

Schedule unlimited posts, manage social networks, track conversations, and measure performance from a single dashboard.

Work for Zoho Social?
Falcon.io 2x

Learning about Zoho Social?

Zoho Social Reviews

Ask Zoho Social a Question
Showing 783 Zoho Social reviews
Zoho Social review by <span>Chintu G.</span>
Chintu G.

Zoho Social Review

What do you like best?

Great User Experience

Collated Views

Easy Management across platforms

Instant Notifications enabling prompt replies

Great Analytics to slice and dice the effectiveness of posts/campaigns being run.

What do you dislike?

Can't post to Instagram from web/mobile app. Need to go into Instagram app to post.

Mobile app could be more user-friendly, what is does the work but there's room for improvement.

Running Ad campaigns through Zoho Social is not yet a proper solution. If that too could be managed via Zoho Social, it really would be something else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool at a fraction of the price that others offer. Have tried Buffer, among others. Most do everything that Zoho does but the prices vary vastly. I'm finding the best value for money from Zoho. If you're a one person team for your company, then the solution is really inexpensive.

Only things is Instagram posts need to be manual, think it's more to do with Instagram's lack of API availability than anything else.

Would suggest people to try other tools too, only then can one actually see what suits oneself.

Trying to reach out to people via Social Media, it's been a slow but good start. Don't have to traverse across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Everything is nicely aggregated in one place. Benefits become much much more pronounced once you get in team members, the real fun starts thereafter - discussing issues, users, fans, action to be taken, collaborating within team members, it really becomes an indispensable tool if you have a team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Social
Zoho Social review by <span>Farm2Fridge H.</span>
Farm2Fridge H.

Best suit for social media handle

What do you like best?

The ability to post a single post on all social media handles is the best feature. On top of that, it even allows Instagram posting without any installation on mobile. I also love the scheduling feature which is the best feature in my opinion. Previously when I was not aware of this tool, I would have to work even on holidays to post and monitor the social media handle of my clients. But this has helped me a lot.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the dashboard does not show real-time analytics, which is not much of a problem but that can be improved. Also, I think that the UI of this tool can be upgraded. It's ok but feels a bit outdated. Lastly, when I paste a link to the posts, it gives only one picture from the blog to paste as a thumbnail. Other tools like Buffer allow you to select the thumbnails, but this one does not. All these things are not a big deal. It can be ignored too, but this is my thoughts on it

I am a social media marketer and my job requires to post a lot of engaging content in all social media handles. So instead of opening each account separately and posting, I schedule all my posts through Zoho and it has been a really good experience. As mentioned above, the scheduling option has been a wonderful thing through which I am able to post content even when I am on holidays.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Zoho Social review by <span>Bogdan M.</span>
Bogdan M.

Let's meet 2 socialize in Zoho!

What do you like best?

I like the fluidity and the easiness of the information in the layout, I like that it's spacious and not crowded, I like the they thought about my UX/UI needs.

What do you dislike?

Onboarding, though easy and thoughtful, still lacks quick video experiences, but I'm sure they're on their way. I'd like to see the features explained over the shoulders of a veteran user. And the pricing could be more friendly as every big agency was a small one in the beginning :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although we're just a small (but fierce) digital agency we recommend this solution to ANY company, no matter the size, that takes social media seriously. The professionalism and the quality of IQ and work involved in building this are only mateched by their CRM platform. You can see that they KNOW their business.

Basically all that pertain to SM publishing and monitoring plus LEAD management which I think is an asset - and that for sure their CRM legacy and expertise involved. That's much more to discover for a Social Media Manager if he /she takes the pathway...

Zoho Social review by <span>Solomon K.</span>
Solomon K.

Powerful combination with their CRM

What do you like best?

One Killer Function = gathering social engagements so you can turn the positive ones into leads in your CRM. This will save me hundreds of hours of work a year.

What do you dislike?

The sharing functionality is almost worthless - Buffer costs a fraction of Zoho Social and it's MUCH better at sharing, so even though I'm forking out $50 a month on this, I still have to pay for Buffer... and their monitoring is okay, but Awario is a lot better at that.

But the tie-in with their CRM makes it all worth it, even though the price is WAY higher than it should be. I'd recommend this to dozens of clients of their price were reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for just the CRM integration, Buffer for sharing and Awario for social monitoring.

All of that costs about $100/mo, and it's worth every penny.

Finding people I engage with online, and keeping a log of those I have positive engagements with, so I can reach out to them to see if they're interested in what we do.

Zoho Social review by <span>Yemin K.</span>
Yemin K.

The nice alternative

What do you like best?

Zoho Social is very easy to use and there is literally no running curve. When I first installed this app, I was able to post and monitor my channels right away. It was that easy. Their Smart Q scheduling is awesome. You are not going to get the perfect result but you can try various time frames based on Smart Q scheduling. It was helpful for me to test different times and days with different options.

What do you dislike?

For me, communicating with people on Zoho Social is a little bit confusing. Their communication feature - read, write, comment is not as functional or powerful as other platforms like Hootsuite. I believe that there are some rooms for improvements. Posting on Instagram is very inconvenience. I know it is because of Instagram's policy but I believe that Hootsuite made the solution for Business Instagram accounts so Zoho Social might have the opportunity to try something new.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social is not perfect but worth to try based on it's price range. If you just started to manage your channels I highly recommend Zoho Social.

I can manage my channels easily with Zohosocial. Smart Q scheduling is really helpful to decide when I need to post and it give me great results. One more thing I am really impressed is they are constantly improving and are user friendly.

Zoho Social review by <span>MarieClaire E.</span>
MarieClaire E.

ZOHO Social Review

What do you like best?

It's great to have to use only one app to manage and update all your social media accounts. The analytics and social reports are awesome for keeping up to date on your audience active times and preferences. Its especially user friendly and the site provides lots of outlets for help if its needed. Social Media scheduling can take a lot of time as it is so it's wonderful to have a tool handy that can let you automate your presence while still holding true to your brands values.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limiting ability to see how exactly your posts will appear on each individual social media platform and the lack of the use of EMOJI's when trying to fit a message in a certain amount of characters emoji inserts can be quite helpful. Also scheduling posts for Instagram can be quite difficult and I wish there was a better way for the two systems to interact. It would also be interesting to have the possibility to monitor the comments and the answers that you provide on the different social channels. Also not all of the account following monitoring is live so be sure to always double check your numbers - they are usually only ever 2-5 off (depends if they have run a recent review- but if you are keeping a live count be sure to check your numbers against theirs)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an extremely user friendly site! And everything you need is in one platform- highly recommend!

Better times to post, our demographics, and how to optimize our potential!

Learning about Zoho Social?

* We monitor all Zoho Social reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.