What do you like best?
1) has a really unique CRM aspect that allows you to identify the most engaged users of your brand & keeps track of their interaction
2) better for agencies needing to proof to clients
3) works on multiple social networks
4) has an app (needs improvement - missing some functionality but generally loads & functions well)
5) Interface is straightforward - has a really nice video demonstrating power of features, and how to use them 6) planning calendar is one of the easiest I've used, and makes posting quicker
What do you dislike?
1) The online interface while nice, is a little hard to navigate at times. It is easy enough as an agency to navigate, but I haven't tested it with a client yet for this reason.
2) No visual feed planner. Its easy enough to do on your own with InDesign, but if your clients are posting additionally on their own at all, it creates extra unneeded work for the agency.
3) Need to be able to post video (even if its manually).
4) Needs access to CRM (shows most engaged users & keeps track of their interested content) on the app. 5) Be able to tag shoppable content.
Recommendations to others considering the product
Evaluate what you need out of a social mmgt platform. The analytics and reporting and ROI for investment is some of the best I've seen. But if your client is wanting to proof, see how everything looks before posting, this may create some additional trials which you will need to solve workarounds for. Also, instagram only allows you to post 1 image automatically for any app (as of Aug 2018, if a company is saying they can do a carousel or a video, etc its because they are using an AI to log in as you to post, or they have someone physically doing this for you on a phone overseas). But with this software, you cannot schedule videos to post manually, but you can do carousels (fb only). The app is okay, but could use a few more features.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
OVERALL: A really nice social management with the best analytics and a robust CRM perk included.
SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS: I would like to see the app to have access to the most engaged users with the brand/content (this is an amazing feature, we need to be able to take this on the go). Also to be able to schedule video is needed (you can't even schedule this to post manually). Finally, a visual planner or better proofing interface for clients would be more helpful to agencies. Also not the best for e-commerce dependent businesses - you need to add shoppable items. If you can add a few of the features Later is doing, this software would knock social media mmgt out of the park.
FINAL THOUGHTS: Really, really, really have high hopes for Zoho here. They have been on our radar when they developed their CRM suite. We were too small at the time to need it, but with the addition of this social media mmg software, they could have a home run if they fixed a few things. Keep the updates coming! Nearly there