Zoho Social

(1,115)

Schedule unlimited posts, manage social networks, track conversations, and measure performance from a single dashboard.

Work for Zoho Social?

Learning about Zoho Social?

Zoho Social Reviews

Zoho Social review by Corey V.
Corey V.

"Social Media snapshot data dashboards at its finest"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social's ability to provide snapshot insights for each SM platform, such as when your social followers statistically are online, the demographic make up your SM followers, audience and engagement rates, and general SM stats is incredibly helpful. Not to mention easy to read and easy to implement!

What do you dislike?

Historic, or longitudinal, is lacking for their band index data, at least on the free version. The purpose of the data is to see if your efforts are increasing your band index by Zoho's metrics, but when you can only go back a week, the data is all that helpful unless you see a marked increase. I would like to see at least intervals 3 months, FY quarters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to anyone to give the 30 day free trial a shot. This solution is heading up and in the right direction and have full confidence in Zoho. The time spent on integration, which literally take minutes, will be paid back 10 fold in the data aggregated for your business to make informed SM decision.

We're able to consolidate our SM statistical data (snapshots any how) in one place, on one screen. Furthermore, we're able to read and respond, in real time, to tweets, FB posts and messages, and view one live stream of all SM notifications in a single window.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Social
Showing 1,114 Zoho Social reviews
Zoho Social review by Bogdan M.
Bogdan M.

"Let's meet 2 socialize in Zoho!"

What do you like best?

I like the smooth immersion in the platform and the clean layout, I like that visually it's not crowded, and the fact that they thought about my UX/UI needs, I like it's easy to plan and easy to follow - and I really like it's well integrated with my needs.

What do you dislike?

Onboarding, though easy and thoughtful, still lacks quick video experiences, but I'm sure they're on their way. I'd like to see the features explained in bubbles there on the spot , and with links to a Vimeo channel where I can sneak over the shoulders of a veteran user how to do stuff properly. And the pricing could be more friendly as every big agency was a small one in the beginning :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although we're just a small (but fierce) digital agency we recommend this solution to ANY company regardless the size, that takes social media seriously. The professionalism and the quality of IQ and work involved in building this are only matched by their CRM platform - which needs no introduction anymore. You can see that they KNOW their business. And they're happy to share it with you. Hats off!

Basically all that pertain to SM publishing and monitoring plus LEAD management which I think is an asset - and that for sure their CRM legacy and expertise involved. That's much more to discover for a Social Media Manager if he /she takes the pathway - BECAUSE IT'S SIMPLY BETTER.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Social
Zoho Social review by Vigni C.
Vigni C.

"Managing my social networks without wasting time."

What do you like best?

Is a fairly complete application where I can manage all my social networks in one place, being able to read all the notifications or messages people without wasting time as well as make comments and be able to publish in the different networks that I own.

What do you dislike?

I really have not found disadvantages, for me to have an application that fits my needs is priceless, it is quick to enter so you do not waste time entering, has an explicit desk where each of the functions is detailed. can be done, as well as keep track of all publications made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

simplifies the work can manage social networks quickly and at the same time keep them up to date, allowing to be in contact at all times without restrictions, can be applied to the personal computer as well as mobile equipment which makes it ideal for people who are not always in the office so there is no excuse for not responding to the various notifications that are received is light does not affect at all the free operation of my equipment.

Allows me to respond timely to any message received, the application sends notifications every time a contact wants to contact me what I find pleasant without having to download all social networks on my computer which previously made it slow to have so many applications in use , with Zoho Social I can handle them from one place.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Zoho Social review by Romel Jose R.
Romel Jose R.

"Multiple management of social networks in one place!"

What do you like best?

Tool that provides excellent support to manage social networks and to make various comments focused on the sales area in order to increase customers and with it the profits of the organization, it is required before starting to apply a study of all the functions offered in this way achieve a better result of what you want to achieve.

What do you dislike?

One of the functions that I like most about this software is the possibility of making a comment and being able to publish it in all my affiliated social networks at the same time in a short period of time, which is perfect, especially to save time in opening one by one. applications and make the publication, saving time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is an ideal solution for the marketing area of ​​any organization taking the management of all social networks in one place, allowing simultaneous publications in all applications saving time and allowing more customers to reach and open and close each social network limits the possibility of doing other activities with social zoho is quick and easy, I use this application especially when I have to comment on any activity to be carried out in the company, advertising or simply to send information to my contacts.

It offers technical support which it handles when a problem is generated, unlike other applications with the same functionality that the support service is low, allowing to take control of social networks in one easy place to use and adjust all the applications that are want like facebook, twitter, linkedin, mail among others.

Zoho Social review by Rick P.
Rick P.

"Powerful social media management with some UI quirks"

What do you like best?

Now that I've used Zoho Social's social media calendar integrated into the Chrome extension popup/overlay, I'm going to have to have it everywhere. Buffer, for instance, which I've used for years, doesn't have this feature and its Chrome extension looks outdated in comparison to Zoho Social's.

In general, Zoho Social is a powerful manager for social media publishing with the usual features of draft posts, scheduling, and analytics. I also appreciate the live stream of mentions and retweets in the dashboard although the notifications badge seems to partially duplicate this information for no apparent reason.

I do like being able to instantly act on a retweet or mention (reply, follow, find out more info) just bey clicking on it in the live stream.

Handling multiple brands is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I do have to say there are are interface quirks and in general the UI can be a bit confusing. As I mentioned above, the live stream and notifications badge/menu provide duplicate information, although the live stream doesn't seem to retain a history as the notifications popup does. Confusing.

SEMrush's calendar is better implemented and more powerful than Zoho Social's and its Chrome extension is more powerful as well.

I had some trouble getting media to show up in a tweet when using the Chrome extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you try out competitors before upgrading to a pro account. You may not need it and you may find a more suitable solution.

Managing so many social media accounts for any particular brand is a chore without a dedicated software solution. Zoho Social is a solid offering and makes most tasks easy. It's not my favorite, however.

Zoho Social review by Samawat S.
Samawat S.

"A great Social Media Management tool"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and very efficient. The setup is very simple and it is easy to access. It helps to add so many social media accounts which saves time and effort. Highly recommended.

One of the best features is the smart queue which suggests you the best time to post your content for maximum engagement.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I did not find any issues with Zoho.

Although it would be great if you can add an option to customize the text for each network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho social is highly recommended. it allows you to add all your social profiles at one place which saves your time and effort.

It helps me to schedule posts for all my social media accounts at one place which saves a lot of time. Earlier, I used many other tools but they did not allow to add all my social media accounts. Zoho helps me to keep my social media updated and also helps to engage with my followers very easily.

I have realized that with Zoho my posts are streamlined. I just have to write one post and Zoho helps to go live on all my accounts at once.

Zoho Social review by Danilo S.
Danilo S.

"It's a wonderful tool"

What do you like best?

First of all, it is very easy to use. The tool is very intuitive and super simple. The setup for social channels is just one click and all set. For me, my favorite two features are: schedule for my posts and the great one, SmartQ. Equally important, this last one can show me what day is the best day to my audience interact with my post. More than that, this tool, can tell me what time is the best. I did love that. Last but not least, I don't need to use any app on my phone to confirm the post before they go run.

What do you dislike?

Well, something that I didn't like was that I had a couple times an issue to publish on my Instagram account. However, it wasn't a big deal because it only happened, as I said, one or two times I guess. Likewise, I could handle this with just one click reposting on Instagram again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, if you are look for a easy too to schedule your posts with multiple social network. I do recommend Zoho Social. It is simples, a fair price and above all, you can try out without give your credit card numbers.

I'm using Zoho Social to connect as many people as I can to my business. I can create one post for all my social network at once. I don't waste my time posting one by one. I just setup, create, schedule and done!

Zoho Social review by Nadova t.
Nadova t.

"Good quality with favorable price"

What do you like best?

What I like most is the display of all social channels' updates in one page, which makes it easier for me to keep track of the posts as well as each channels' status.

Not to mention scheduling a post is simple and easy, the overall design is also simple to work with.

Zoho can post directly to Instagram - not all scheduling tools are allowed to do that, a big plus for this app.

What do you dislike?

- Calendar is only for professional trial

- Zoho is not connected to Pinterest and Tumblr (it's hard to find a free Pinterest scheduling tool, that is why I have to look for a tool that has a Pinterest integration)

- One time I schedule a post and can not edit it - which raises my doubt about its stability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a fine tool at an acceptable price, Zoho is a good choice. The overall design is simple yet effective to work with and the quality of the images - which will get published on social channels will be preserved. One notable feature of this app is that it can post directly to Instagram (try looking into other products and you will find out how rare it is for an app to be allowed to post directly to Instagram, most apps requires the reminders, not direct post).

- Managing multiple social channels takes a lot of time - I have to schedule same posts in different channels in several time, not to mention most of channels do not accept scheduling. A scheduling tool like Zoho saves me a lot of time.

Zoho Social review by Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

"A lot of really great features, there are improvements needed, which a few companies will want/need "

What do you like best?

1) has a really unique CRM aspect that allows you to identify the most engaged users of your brand & keeps track of their interaction

2) better for agencies needing to proof to clients

3) works on multiple social networks

4) has an app (needs improvement - missing some functionality but generally loads & functions well)

5) Interface is straightforward - has a really nice video demonstrating power of features, and how to use them 6) planning calendar is one of the easiest I've used, and makes posting quicker

What do you dislike?

1) The online interface while nice, is a little hard to navigate at times. It is easy enough as an agency to navigate, but I haven't tested it with a client yet for this reason.

2) No visual feed planner. Its easy enough to do on your own with InDesign, but if your clients are posting additionally on their own at all, it creates extra unneeded work for the agency.

3) Need to be able to post video (even if its manually).

4) Needs access to CRM (shows most engaged users & keeps track of their interested content) on the app. 5) Be able to tag shoppable content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate what you need out of a social mmgt platform. The analytics and reporting and ROI for investment is some of the best I've seen. But if your client is wanting to proof, see how everything looks before posting, this may create some additional trials which you will need to solve workarounds for. Also, instagram only allows you to post 1 image automatically for any app (as of Aug 2018, if a company is saying they can do a carousel or a video, etc its because they are using an AI to log in as you to post, or they have someone physically doing this for you on a phone overseas). But with this software, you cannot schedule videos to post manually, but you can do carousels (fb only). The app is okay, but could use a few more features.

OVERALL: A really nice social management with the best analytics and a robust CRM perk included.

SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS: I would like to see the app to have access to the most engaged users with the brand/content (this is an amazing feature, we need to be able to take this on the go). Also to be able to schedule video is needed (you can't even schedule this to post manually). Finally, a visual planner or better proofing interface for clients would be more helpful to agencies. Also not the best for e-commerce dependent businesses - you need to add shoppable items. If you can add a few of the features Later is doing, this software would knock social media mmgt out of the park.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Really, really, really have high hopes for Zoho here. They have been on our radar when they developed their CRM suite. We were too small at the time to need it, but with the addition of this social media mmg software, they could have a home run if they fixed a few things. Keep the updates coming! Nearly there

Zoho Social review by Laura T.
Laura T.

"Wonderful!!!"

What do you like best?

I have loved Zoho Social from the start. I love that I am able to schedule posts amongst most of my platforms simultaneously. I appreciate the trial, as other websites have a limited, or non-existent trial. I also appreciate the number of social media accounts I am able to utilize.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a Pinterest share- but with all of the other options, it doesn't bother me that much. I still say 10/10

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give Zoho a shot, I have gained new business with their help.

In 2012 I started a blog and Zoho Social has helped me gain the confidence to share it on all platforms. Zoho makes this process smooth for me and saves me a significant amount of time. This is definitely something I will continue to use. With Zoho in place, I have been consistently posting on all platforms and gaining more followers. I appreciate it.

Zoho Social review by Joe K.
Joe K.

"Great App!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, intuitive and efficient! I really like the fact that set up was simple and the software walked me through the entire process. Another positive characteristic was the ability to add others to their respective roles.

What do you dislike?

A little pricey, but so far seems to be worth it. I am hoping that more social media platforms will be added in the future.If there was a way to edit an image in Instagram, that would be very useful. Pictures often come from multiple sources and are of different sizes. An image that measures ok for Facebook may not work for Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out; it's easy and efficient.

The ability to manage multiple platforms is very important. With Zoho Social, it is much easier and intuitive than other applications out there. The benefits of this is I spend more time with clients and less time trying to figure things out.

Zoho Social review by Nishant M.
Nishant M.

"Easy to Get Started & Use"

What do you like best?

I've considered several tools before switching over to Zoho Social. Some of them being Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Social Pilot among others. Sprout Social comes close in terms of usability and ease of use overall, but does fall flat when it comes to an expense comparison. Zoho Social does just as well, if not more when it comes to offering what is required, is less expensive, and smart on reporting. However, it takes the cake with Instagram Direct Publishing, which lets me cover the most suited time regardless of the time zone.

What do you dislike?

As good as Zoho Social is, I do find that its ability to detect the best times to post falls flat. Also, the some what incomplete feature exists only on Facebook and Twitter. It leaves us to our own devices when through the use of LinkedIn and Twitter, which are the two other channels I happen to use through my social media coverage.

Scheduling. Channel Analytics.

Zoho Social review by Alisha S.
Alisha S.

"Amazing for the solo freelancer!``"

What do you like best?

It offers an incredible freemium plan and other amazing tools to help those just starting out and without much money to spare. And then it has a variety of subscription plans for teams and people who have larger projects.

What do you dislike?

The notebook is only available online and some of the features can be a little spendy if you are broke and not able to afford the subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

fully experience the freemium plan and discover all the features and then if you need to work with a team then consider the subscription. The cool thing is for a loner freelancer it has a lot of great free features,

I am promoting my personal brand AlishaDawnCreations and considering that I am a stay at home, disabled mother I really do not have money to spare and this program has helped me automate process for free that would otherwise be to overwhelming.

Zoho Social review by James O.
James O.

"Saves time and effort"

What do you like best?

We've tried zohosocial for the last two weeks and absolutely love the software. It makes managing social media easy. It has cut my management time by nearly 80%. Fantastic software. I've tried competitive software and Zoho makes it easy and the cost benefits are clear. The pricing for the software seems competitive and even better than some of the other competitive brands. I will definitely be recommending ZoHo to my company for roll out.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that Pinterest is on the list of Social Media Sites to manage. And that's nitpicking. This manages the major Social Media Platforms and does it exceptionally well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost benefits are immediate when you consider the time savings.

The time saving by using ZoHo is enormous. It allows me to schedule posts around the clock without working around the clock. What used to take a team working daily to schedule social media posts can now be handled by 1 person in a fraction of the time.

Zoho Social review by Jeronnie Xylon R.
Jeronnie Xylon R.

"It has been and continue to be great using Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to make one post on many social platforms at once. I love the reporting, monitoring and messages section of the software. Wish I could download it as an app on my windows 10.

What do you dislike?

I don't like not being able to post on instagram without the app... I understand why it is so but I really wish it was not. I think that's something for Instagram to work out.. So nothing really. Nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get stated today. It will save you time and money. It is my "One Stop Shop" when it comes to my social media. User friendly and very effective! Get on board now.

Through the use of Zoho Social, I have been able to solve inactivity on any of my businesses social pages whether I use to forget to post, or am too busy to do so. With Zoho Social, it's a one stop shop. With Zoho Social, I can keep in contact with persons from all the social media sites. I can respond to messages without ever having to sign in on them.

Zoho Social review by Emma M.
Emma M.

"Great and FREE Social Media Scheduler"

What do you like best?

I love that I can schedule posts for free through this app. It gives me peace of mind to know that I can get all of my posting done for the week. It is fast and reliable and I have had no problems with it so far! It is reliable and I know that my posts will go up exactly as scheduled, where I want them and when I want them. This means I can get a whole month of posts ready to go in just a few hours! I also like how I am able to go back and edit them later! Very helpful!

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything I dislike about it! It is cheap, easy to set up and connect accounts, and has had no problem posting to my various accounts for me. The only thing I would add would be an image resizer. I have had to go to a third party app to resize images for certain sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is easy to set up and use. Use this instead of paid schedulers, this one does all the same things and it is free!

Zoho Social helps me to analyze and schedule my social media posts. It provides a way for me to see all of the information I need laid out on a single dashboard. It saves me a lot of time and money. I use this app for a hobby site that I cannot dedicate a lot of time to, so to be able to schedule posts ahead of time really saves me a headache!

Zoho Social review by Allen S.
Allen S.

"Really powerful tool for the price"

What do you like best?

Easy to immediately use with a great user experience. Collated views and easy Management across platforms, with instant notifications enabling prompt replies and great analytics to slice and dice the effectiveness of posts/campaigns being run.

What do you dislike?

Instagram posting is easy to do and manually schedule. However it is still clunky through the bulk uploader.

Mobile app could be more user-friendly, what is does the work but there's room for improvement.

Running Ad campaigns through Zoho Social is not yet a proper solution. If that too could be managed via Zoho Social, it really would be something else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really nice tool for the price

Great tool at a fraction of the price that others offer. Have tried Buffer, among others. Most do everything that Zoho does but the prices vary vastly. I'm finding the best value for money from Zoho. If you're a one person team for your company, then the solution is really inexpensive.

Zoho Social review by Fernando J. G.
Fernando J. G.

"Sharing my experience with Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

I've been using Zoho Social for about two years. It just changed the way I was managing my social media business. Zoho Social truly helps me to save time (and money, of course), by allowing me to publish in different channels at the same time - without a hassle. At first, Zoho Social was not offering the possibility to publish directly on Instagram, but recently they have activated this feature and wow! it works really well!. I also love the way I can engage with people - no matter if they comment on your post of just "Like", Zoho Social offers the possibility to start a conversation in an easy way. The user interface is so easy to use and works pretty fast. I truly recommend Zoho Social.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. The application offers exactly what's needed to begin promoting in a short time and continue to do it for long, with confidence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I truly recommend Zoho Social for anyone who is willing to improve their productivity, by saving time and money in developing brand and marketing niche.

I'm basically managing my time and priorities, I also use Social to develop my brand. I've reached a point where I really don't need to monitor my social media channels every day, every time; Zoho Social provides me the confidence I need to rest assured that my channels are being filled properly with the content I have programmed previously.

Zoho Social review by Brantley C.
Brantley C.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity. All features are very intuitive. Posting to multiple channels is quick and calendar building is very straightforward.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything about Zoho. It has been a great tool for my company. I did have a little trouble setting up Instagram. But, this was probably my fault. I have several accounts and I was logged into more than one when I tried to connect. I wasn't able to just select the account and the wrong account was connected. I had to disconnect and log out of everything and reconnect the correct account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. Does exactly what is promised.

We are saving time for sure. We are also able to create a monthly calendar which is helping us revise our social strategy. The calendar is very easy to edit based on new insights about particular channels.

Zoho Social review by Srikanth R.
Srikanth R.

"ZohoSocial saved me a lot of time!"

What do you like best?

SmartQ: I don't have to stop and think when I should be scheduling something based on what time people click. The app does it for me. That is different from a lot of other apps and turns out to be a dealbreaker. Setting custom time slots might work normally but if it is dynamic based on recent engagements, it helps big time.

What do you dislike?

The interface is slightly buggy on my browser and has taken some time, but otherwise, it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do give a shot!

Time saved is great. We run a magazine. A bulk of any media platform is social media. Spending time typing out plugs and appending links and then wasting time looking for the ideal time slot is cumbersome on a daily basis. Zoho made it easier for us to put out our content at different intervals based on previous engagements and we saw a slightly difference in incoming traffic. The time that we saved, allowed us to focus on other ventures.

Zoho Social review by Matt L.
Matt L.

"Awesome social media management tool - best I have used."

What do you like best?

Really nice clean interface, easy to understand stats, ability to quickly see everything clear and concise from the dashboard.

My favourite social media management platform I have used to date - by far. Have used Hootsuite, Buffer, MeetEdgar and Smarter Queue and Zoho is way ahead.

One of my biggest problems with social media platforms is they are just too cluttered and not nice to use, Zoho Social is an absolute joy to use.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to be able to see scheduled posts easier maybe even have an upcoming posts feed on the dashboard as opposed to just posts that have recently been published.

It would also be nice when using SmartQ (a feature I really like) to be able to see if there is already something scheduled on that day easily.

Saving time managing social media accounts.

Avoiding missed messages.

Keeping up to date with activity easily.

Zoho Social review by Pedro A.
Pedro A.

"Excellent tool for managing all your social media accounts"

What do you like best?

We had an amazing experience on the go, the fact that we could manage all our Brands mostly with 2 Social accounts with a perfect timing and schedule planning was very productive. We find the Smart Posting Schedule an excellent tool to recognise the user patterns and behaviour. That helped us to increase our engagement. Awesome Tool! Thumbs Up!

What do you dislike?

We think that the App is missing some features, not being able to have the same experience as in desktop.

Not being able to post videos and not being able to have emojis is a big turn off for us, but we believe that this can be developed in a near future

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thums Up! this is a great tool for every small and big agencies.

The main reason is working all social accounts toghether with a perfect timing and schedule planning.

Leaving free time for other aspects of our work.

Zoho Social review by Junaid K.
Junaid K.

"Zoho is the best social media management website that works like a charm"

What do you like best?

Robustness and easy to use. I was a bit skeptical about it initially but now i am happy. I can schedule any post whether it is in my country or other countries, it posts on every social media on time. I don't have to worry now. Its link shortener is also very good and works everytime

What do you dislike?

I have not found any cons to date. once I found I will update. Surely this platform is a lot less buggy than others including buffer, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must go for zoho social. It is social media management platform that works like a charm. I can rely on it every time. Its user interface is really good. Zoho also features many other aaps which work like charm

One of the major things that Zoho have solved for me is to schedule posts for an international customer. I can now sit back and relax while knowing that all my scheduled post will go live on time

Zoho Social review by Priyank S.
Priyank S.

"Great CRM to manage all social accounts"

What do you like best?

the best thing about Zoho is I can manage all my social media from one platform. I can post from here. I can read the comment, I can chat with anyone directly from Zoho. I can create campaigns directly for all social media. so this is a all in one platform to promote product or service on social media.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about Zoho specifically in Zoho social. I feel its perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho social is easy to operate and covers all the things you need for promotion on social media so Zoho is very helpful for business and enterprises.

i can promote my services directly from Zoho to all major social networks. so it solves the main problem of go to all social networks one by one to log in and post your content then visit other accounts an all.

Zoho Social review by Milthon R.
Milthon R.

"Great tool for small and medium business"

What do you like best?

Zoho social has been a powerful and interesting tool that has allowed me to reach my goals and above all to achieve a better interaction with my clients in a fast, easy and simple way.

I liked it a lot because it also allows me to take better control of my social networks and send the data of my potential clients directly to my Zoho CRM

What do you dislike?

At the beginning it was a little complicated for me due to the little experience I had to be able to synchronize or create strategies with the tool, I understand that there should be manuals and explanatory videos that are easy to access for those clients who use the tool for the first time

Recommendations to others considering the product

PLEASE use this tool to manage your social networks, is great and usefull.

Many because it really allows me to conjugate a complex system or several applications in one place. I understand that this tool helps me to be able to help my clients to give them faster, more efficient and better argument answers

Zoho Social review by Victor Daniel V.
Victor Daniel V.

"You can manage your profiles very easy with this tool"

What do you like best?

I like about Zoho the entire company because have an amazing bunch of apps really helpfull to business, like email collaboration or even survery maker. But espeacially with this one ZOHO Social, they really had a good job, becauses you can manage the different social networks as twitter, facebook, instagram or like me that im using to manage Linkedin.

What do you dislike?

I think there's some issues with the mobile app, sometimes i can't have the complete experience with Zoho social taking it from my cellphone, just talking about trying to upload images from instragram throught this one, but thats the only thing that i can considered as negative, because in his function its a great option to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're trying to get a more organized job with your social media compromises, you better find a tool to manage everyone in just one table, and that option definetly have to be Zoho social. Because have so many features and analytics tools, you can manage different schedules, its a great option.

Esencially the opportunity of manage all the social networks just in one tool, its a great benefit to be more eficent in comunication, and having the analytics features there's more powerfull reason's to think that Zoho its actually a bussines app's completely safe and recomended.

Zoho Social review by Laurel S.
Laurel S.

"Amazing Product for my startup agency"

What do you like best?

Direct publishing to Instagram, Bulk Scheduling, multi-platform management, and, for agencies like ours, multiple-brand management! I also love that I can add more brands to any package I'm using. I'm still scaling up the agency, so it's helpful on my wallet!

What do you dislike?

I wish the price were a little bit more affordable for startup agencies like mine--I have several brands I am managing and would love a smaller price tag if I'm only using one social media platform for one of the brands.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's excellent for agencies who want to manage things simply. I think it will also be more useful to my clients than previous solutions I've used. I'm grateful I can add a brand and DON'T have to add a team member if the client doesn't want to look at the platform...even better for my startup.

I've needed a reliable solution for managing multiple brands and all their platforms at once. I love the uncluttered interface and visual data. I'm a very visual person, so other platforms haven't been easy for me to use. The graphical representation of the data is better than any other tool I've used: I might even start using the reports for each platform!

Zoho Social review by Sam R.
Sam R.

"Great social media management tool"

What do you like best?

The best aspect of Zoho Social is the format of the actual posts. I've used other social media management tools that screw up the formatting or combine all text making it hard for users to read. Zoho Social matches exactly what I type across all social platforms - particularly Instagram.

Keeping brands separeted within the platform is also a big positive in terms of reporting for individual clients.

What do you dislike?

The lack of an approval process for posts to be scheduled by one user, and then approved by others isn't ideal. However, I have heard that this is an upcoming feature.

Instagram analytics are a bit too basic compared to other social channels, particularly compared to Facebook and Twitter.

Being able to separate clients into brands within Zoho Social is a huge positive. It allows us to share reports much easier with clients and have all analytics contained within each brand.

Zoho Social review by Chintu G.
Chintu G.

"Zoho Social Review"

What do you like best?

Great User Experience

Collated Views

Easy Management across platforms

Instant Notifications enabling prompt replies

Great Analytics to slice and dice the effectiveness of posts/campaigns being run.

What do you dislike?

Can't post to Instagram from web/mobile app. Need to go into Instagram app to post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only things is Instagram posts need to be manual, think it's more to do with Instagram's lack of API availability than anything else.

Would suggest people to try other tools too, only then can one actually see what suits oneself.

Trying to reach out to people via Social Media, it's been a slow but good start. Don't have to traverse across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Everything is nicely aggregated in one place. Benefits become much much more pronounced once you get in team members, the real fun starts thereafter - discussing issues, users, fans, action to be taken, collaborating within team members, it really becomes an indispensable tool if you have a team.

Zoho Social review by Farm2Fridge H.
Farm2Fridge H.

"Best suit for social media handle"

What do you like best?

The ability to post a single post on all social media handles is the best feature. On top of that, it even allows Instagram posting without any installation on mobile. I also love the scheduling feature which is the best feature in my opinion. Previously when I was not aware of this tool, I would have to work even on holidays to post and monitor the social media handle of my clients. But this has helped me a lot.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the dashboard does not show real-time analytics, which is not much of a problem but that can be improved. Also, I think that the UI of this tool can be upgraded. It's ok but feels a bit outdated. Lastly, when I paste a link to the posts, it gives only one picture from the blog to paste as a thumbnail. Other tools like Buffer allow you to select the thumbnails, but this one does not. All these things are not a big deal. It can be ignored too, but this is my thoughts on it

I am a social media marketer and my job requires to post a lot of engaging content in all social media handles. So instead of opening each account separately and posting, I schedule all my posts through Zoho and it has been a really good experience. As mentioned above, the scheduling option has been a wonderful thing through which I am able to post content even when I am on holidays.

Zoho Social review by Desmond B.
Desmond B.

"Zoho Social for the win!!!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social provides such easy to learn interface and settings. Using only one app to schedule and monitor Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin is exactly what I needed. The bulk scheduler really cuts down social media management time! Zoho puts everything in an easy to read package for social media management.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing I dislike about Zoho Social. If I could schedule separate dates/ times for the same post on different platforms that would make things even better. But there are no complaints right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a powerful social media tool with an excellent interface Zoho Social is the right management app for you!

We needed to post on social media consistently, and Zoho Social helped with that. The scheduler has been a life send, an ensures we are consistent with the message. There's no way we can miss posting about events, surveys, etc. So many more benefits too, the analytics are a plus!

Zoho Social review by Kristy K.
Kristy K.

"Easy to use and manage all different social channels"

What do you like best?

I love the calendar view aspect of Zoho as you can see how many post are going up and the days. it shows the entire month so you can plan you scheduled posts to fit in with the month.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how Instagram doesn't allow scheduled posts, however this is from no fault of Zoho. I do also wish that the URL feature hid the entire URL after the large link has been inserted, instead of just having a compacted URL.

We have solved our issues of not knowing when scheduled posts are going up, with the use of the calendar view. I like that the different social channels are already selected so you don't need to make two separate posts, and I also like how you can untick these different social channels.

Zoho Social review by Christian T.
Christian T.

"Conveniently post on all major platforms"

What do you like best?

I like that I can conveniently post on all of the major platforms all at once. I like that I can proactively schedule all upcoming posts in advanced to save time. I can also send and receive messages from each platform in one area (except Instagram).

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you are unable to send and receive messages for your Instagram account. This makes things a little difficult given that i have to switch back and forth between the different apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you give the trial out. I was skeptical at first but once i gave it a shot I was very pleased with how it performed

Saving time. Instead of having to go through each of the different platforms and creating individual posts about the same topic, i can post everything from one application. TIME = $$

Zoho Social review by Tammy R.
Tammy R.

"Zoho Social Makes My Life Easier!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to schedule posts to multiple social media platforms in advance. I can customize the message delivered to each one. What I see in Zoho is exactly what gets published. This saves me so much time!

What do you dislike?

I have to connect my account to LinkedIn every single day. The connection doesn't hold like it does for other platforms. I'm not sure if this is a problem with Zoho or LinkedIn, so it's not a deal-breaker. I'd also like to see Zoho add support for Pinterest, as it is a major driver of traffic to my site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works better than Hootsuite.

It saves time, keeps me organized, and helps keep my content visible across all my social media accounts. Because my traffic is highly dependent on social media, this is essential.

Zoho Social review by Solomon K.
Solomon K.

"Powerful combination with their CRM"

What do you like best?

One Killer Function = gathering social engagements so you can turn the positive ones into leads in your CRM. This will save me hundreds of hours of work a year.

What do you dislike?

The sharing functionality is almost worthless - Buffer costs a fraction of Zoho Social and it's MUCH better at sharing, so even though I'm forking out $50 a month on this, I still have to pay for Buffer... and their monitoring is okay, but Awario is a lot better at that.

But the tie-in with their CRM makes it all worth it, even though the price is WAY higher than it should be. I'd recommend this to dozens of clients of their price were reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for just the CRM integration, Buffer for sharing and Awario for social monitoring.

All of that costs about $100/mo, and it's worth every penny.

Finding people I engage with online, and keeping a log of those I have positive engagements with, so I can reach out to them to see if they're interested in what we do.

Zoho Social review by Yemin K.
Yemin K.

"The nice alternative"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social is very easy to use and there is literally no running curve. When I first installed this app, I was able to post and monitor my channels right away. It was that easy. Their Smart Q scheduling is awesome. You are not going to get the perfect result but you can try various time frames based on Smart Q scheduling. It was helpful for me to test different times and days with different options.

What do you dislike?

For me, communicating with people on Zoho Social is a little bit confusing. Their communication feature - read, write, comment is not as functional or powerful as other platforms like Hootsuite. I believe that there are some rooms for improvements. Posting on Instagram is very inconvenience. I know it is because of Instagram's policy but I believe that Hootsuite made the solution for Business Instagram accounts so Zoho Social might have the opportunity to try something new.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social is not perfect but worth to try based on it's price range. If you just started to manage your channels I highly recommend Zoho Social.

I can manage my channels easily with Zohosocial. Smart Q scheduling is really helpful to decide when I need to post and it give me great results. One more thing I am really impressed is they are constantly improving and are user friendly.

Zoho Social review by MarieClaire E.
MarieClaire E.

"ZOHO Social Review "

What do you like best?

It's great to have to use only one app to manage and update all your social media accounts. The analytics and social reports are awesome for keeping up to date on your audience active times and preferences. Its especially user friendly and the site provides lots of outlets for help if its needed. Social Media scheduling can take a lot of time as it is so it's wonderful to have a tool handy that can let you automate your presence while still holding true to your brands values.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limiting ability to see how exactly your posts will appear on each individual social media platform and the lack of the use of EMOJI's when trying to fit a message in a certain amount of characters emoji inserts can be quite helpful. Also scheduling posts for Instagram can be quite difficult and I wish there was a better way for the two systems to interact. It would also be interesting to have the possibility to monitor the comments and the answers that you provide on the different social channels. Also not all of the account following monitoring is live so be sure to always double check your numbers - they are usually only ever 2-5 off (depends if they have run a recent review- but if you are keeping a live count be sure to check your numbers against theirs)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an extremely user friendly site! And everything you need is in one platform- highly recommend!

Better times to post, our demographics, and how to optimize our potential!

Zoho Social review by Dee O.
Dee O.

"Zoho Social - Personalized Marketing Inc's Go-To Marketing Tool "

What do you like best?

It connects with many of our accounts but it also gives us the ability to connect and post for our client's Instagram accounts! In 10 years we have tried various programs but none compare to the power behind Zoho Social.

What do you dislike?

I wish it connected to more social platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out! They have a free trial period and once you see the features offered you will find yourself amazed while saving precious time.

We are finally able to post to our client's Instagram accounts without issue. We have also noticed that the program has very few connection issues and is always sending our post out on time. We are able to save a lot time by having each client accessible in one dashboard and with the Twitter and Facebook benefits we save time thanking our clients' followers.

Zoho Social review by Garrett O.
Garrett O.

"What Are You Waiting For?"

What do you like best?

We used Zoho on the 30-day free trial and we were hooked from day 1 - ease of scheduling, ability to send to multiple social media platforms simultaneously or send our updates to specific platforms. Scheduling can be done to the minute on any hour of the day. Can easily see when the update will be posted next.

What do you dislike?

A little tight on timing flexibility - your updates will go out as scheduled but only on the time you plug. A great add-on, new feature or paid feature would be having variable timing, something like determining the window you want to broadcast (such as 6 am to 10 pm), how many updates to broadcast (say 10 for the day), and how long to delay before resending the update (say like 3 days), and let an algorithm pick an update from random.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Why are you waiting?

Let's face it - Social Media Management TAKES A GOOD CHUNK OF YOUR TIME without automation. What automation you choose will determine the amount of time you can save and use to focus on other things, like researching for more content. With Zoho, we are in their 20 minutes a day and that's it - 20+ updates a day.

Zoho Social review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"GREAT tool!"

What do you like best?

I love that Zoho simultaneously posts to your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter account. I can sit down for a couple of hours once a week and have my entire week of social media posting taken care of.

What do you dislike?

The only issue is that you can't edit a post on facebook once it's posted by Zoho. Once I had a typo, and I couldn't fix it unless I took it down completely and reposted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT! It's so easy and helpful.

I'm solving the problem of keeping up with our social media presence - before Zoho I would inevitably neglect Twitter account, but now I can make sure that I'm posting everywhere that I should be. I'm realizing that having everything streamlined is the best way to keep our audience engaged with our business via social media.

Zoho Social review by Pierre-Henri S.
Pierre-Henri S.

"Manage all your Social Media with Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

With only one app you can update all your social media: FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and even the one nobody uses G+ ! Joke appart, it is very useful that you don't have to copy paste one status or tweet onto another social media. You just write it, add a photo if you want, and publish it (or better: program the publication when you know, thanks to the ZSocial reports, that your audience will be more active).

Those reports are the other important feature: thanks to them you know the reach of your posts, statistic on your audience (age, gender, location, etc) and more important, they says you when they are active with your brand, so that you can post your messages when you know it will have more impact.

What do you dislike?

The need to autenticate linkedin every two weeks! I know it is a problem more of the social media than the app but they should solve it. Anther problem was that in the mobile version, when you took a photo with Iphone, the size of the photo was too big for posting, but it seems that this problem was solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I never uses other social media app than Social, I cannot compare. But if you need a easy-to-use but with a lot of feature Social Media App, you should try it. And like with all the Zoho Apps, you have the free version to try it without spending a $

If you already uses Zoho CRM, you should use Zoho Social with more reason as it integrates perfectly with your CRM.

SolconTI is an IT consulting company, so social media aren't our core business, but they are useful for communicating with our audience and clients. But the time spent on publicating on social media must be as short as posible as we have other work to do. Zoho Social helps me with that as I only need to write one post to publish it o all my social media. It helps me save time.

On the other hand, as I have my Zoho Social sync with my Zoho CRM, it allows me to have another source of prospects as all the people interacting with my brand on social media is automatically sent into my CRM and I can begin my sale process with this person.

So the two principals business benefits are: save time and reach more prospects

Zoho Social review by Mary Ann M.
Mary Ann M.

"Best Interface Out There"

What do you like best?

Honestly,

I went up to page 10 of google clicking through and testing every social media management tool on the web. I'm very picky about ease of use, interface design, calendar scheduling, and analytics. Zoho Social was the only one that literally had it all. Right off the bat they let me use all of the features they had to offer and instantly sold me, by making it easy for me to try everything out. It really makes the centralizing process of social media management 100% easier and smoother. I love it!

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing, if I had to say anything is that I wish there were an easy way to preview what a post would look like on each platform BUT it could already exist and I just don't know about it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

Posting on social media, understanding our followers and their activity on the page, making new lasting relationships with our followers, and polishing the old ones. So many benefits, so little time.

Zoho Social review by Adithyaa J.
Adithyaa J.

"Power of Social Network Marketing in One Place"

What do you like best?

The best feature of zoho social is the ability to integrate and manage all social media and networking app in one single window. This feature let you decide where and which type of customers are interacting with your product and let you to design marketing banners and posters according to attract more customers

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that is to dislike with Zoho Social app, They are constantly improving and are user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social is an excellent application to consider in managing your media related marketing. This application gives a real time report on trend of the post that you published and overall interaction of persons in all the social networking website. This is valuable data and collecting this valuable data is made easy with less time consuming by this app. zoho Social can easily expand and maintain your products online presence and use the data to customize next advertisement.

Marketing is the face of any business and organization. Social media has the power to take your marketing work directly to your customer. Social media marketing make your product more friendly appeal to customer than being an advertisement. But the reach of Social media and type of customers in social media is huge that you find it difficult to manage all page and post from different time. This Zoho Social helps controlling this issue and benefits us by showing the trend of the post and its activity so that we can tailor make next post or advertisement.

Zoho Social review by Silvia D.
Silvia D.

"A friendly, easy-to-use, and very effective tool"

What do you like best?

I live Zoho Social because it is very easy to use, very friendly in its interface, but still very detailed and effective in all reports and customisation. Being able to manage different Brands and the Smart Q planning options are my favourite treats in this amazing package.

What do you dislike?

I'd love Smart Q planning to give suggestions for the best time to schedule a post in some more days advance, too, but I know that often some data can't be foreseen in more days advance. I also love getting notified on my mobile via the app about any engagement of my posts'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using the tool because it is particularly easy and at the same time precise, professional and effective.

I used it for planning the teasing countdown for the launch of my new website https://pinkseo.marketing. I used images and quotes from the most beloved cartoons, one each day, I created each graphic layout and scheduled them to be posted automatically one each day.

Zoho Social review by Keith B.
Keith B.

"Very useful social media tool."

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to use, provides a very useful overview of your social media reach, making planning easier.

I love the graphical presentation of the data, and the way it lets you quickly and easily figure out which type of content is most popular with your followers, which makes it easier to plan future posts.

It has a very useful ability to add multiple users with different roles to monitor and analyse different aspects of your campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if it could give you recommendations for the best days / times to post and gain greatest responses.

The other main thing which I dislike about this tool is the fact that it only only allows you to connect a single Facebook page or facebook profile; it would be nice to be able to attach multiple pages (it is not uncommon to be managing multiple pages) so as to be able to better understand the interaction between them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial, and check it out in full depth.

Choose which specific Facebook page or profile you will want to evaluate, as it only supports a single one.

Very helpful for quick and easy social media analytics, helping me to figure out what sort of posts my followers prefer.

Which means I can spend more time focusing on creating the right sort of content, appealing to followers and giving new followers, and less time fretting about whether I am creating the right sort of content or the preferred format.

Zoho Social review by Rev Christopher T. S.
Rev Christopher T. S.

"Fantastic App!"

What do you like best?

I have LOVED my social media marketing experience with @Zoho Social.

Kudos! https://zoho.com/social

What do you dislike?

Still learning all the features & happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Exceedingly easy to use; it is quite user friendly (at least in my experience of implementing it thus far). I would say that it is well worth the trial experience at least. As with any software, I would suggest that you check it out and see if it works well for your business needs. The trial period allows for a good qualitative experience of its uses and variety of possibilities. With Zoho I now have the ability to reach more people since it works on multiple social media platforms than I have been able to before, have more visibility for my business (which subsequently raises my search rankings online) and enjoy more time with my family.

Effective use of time in social media planning. Ease of pre-planning posts without the need for excessive technical understanding.

Zoho Social review by Melanie E.
Melanie E.

"The Best Social Scheduling Platform I've Tried Yet "

What do you like best?

The fact that the pro version allows you to post directly to Instagram without violating platform rules is a real plus, especially when managing multiple Instagram accounts. The insights provided into engagement are excellent and the reports one is able to generate are top-notch.

What do you dislike?

I've yet to find myself frustrated at Zoho Social, which was not the case when using previous solutions (Hootsuite and Social Oomph) so at the moment (3 months into use) I can't find anything to gripe about

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider it, especially if you do a lot of Instagram posting, as not having to work from your phone is a rela plus.

Managing multiple social media accounts within a single platform without confusing crossover. The dashboard is extremely intuitive and on the whole, this is a very robust platform.

Zoho Social review by Lanesa s.
Lanesa s.

"Zoho Social Is The Absolute Best!"

What do you like best?

Zoho is a one stop shop for all your social media marketing needs. There's so many features in the professional plan but one of my favorites is the Facebook Leads features. I love the fact that i can track my facebook campaigns directly from Zoho Social. You don't have to worry about downloading a csv file from Facebook for your leads. You can view it all within Zoho Social! What fantastic feature!

What do you dislike?

I've been having issues posting directly to instagram but that's a small issue in comparison to the features you get for your social media campaigns.

I'm using Zoho social for leads and to post frequently to my social media pages without having to do everything individually. It keeps me productive and allows me to spend more time on my campaigns.

Zoho Social review by Deepak V.
Deepak V.

"Easy to use Social Media Management software with a lot of connectivity"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and use the Zoho Social. The fact that I'm a Zoho CRM member really helps. Good intuitive reporting for all my social media accounts. Easy to use for the beginner but also very flexible for a larger company that wants to integrate this with all the other offerings. Great service and support.

What do you dislike?

User interface is dated and sometimes the tech support takes some getting used to since they are all in India.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know how to use Zoho products in general. One of the biggest features of using Zoho is that it integrates with all the other Zoho product offerings.

Better Social media management of my business but looking also to manage other social media corporate accounts. Quickly and easily post social media to multiple accounts for my brand but also other brands. Learning more about the analytics associated with different brands .

Zoho Social review by Silvia F.
Silvia F.

"The best tool for a small team"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the possibility to monitor keywords and have easy access to all the relevant information. Plus you can connect and manage all the major social networks, interact directly with people and see what is happening in real time on all your channels.

What do you dislike?

I encountered some problems in sharing gifs and receiving sound notification from the app. Also if you are writing a post on the app, you should remember to save it as a draft if you need to close it momentaneously. Otherwise, you will lose the message. It will also be interesting to have the possibility to monitor the comments and the answers that you provide on the different social channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best cost-effective product on the market, and it has all the features you need to manage social properly in a small/medium business. The other tools often have just some of the features that Zoho offers, but with a higher price.

I can have everything at the tips of my finger, manage all the channels efficiently, do research and gather useful information. It is also helpful to better understand user preferences and to start valuable conversations with people.

Zoho Social review by Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.

"The Best Tool for Social Media Monitoring"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zoho Social is that it allows me to monitor and track all of my social media accounts from one platform! This is amazing to me. No longer do I have to sign in and out of one social media account to another - I'm able to do it all right from Zoho Social. I also really enjoy the fact that it allows me to view statistics about visits to my social media sites and post engagements. These features have saved my company a lot of time and have allowed for us to streamline our social media process.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I have found to dislike is that there aren't more reporting options. For example, I would like there to be more options as far as different kinds of graphs and charts being available. These would make viewing results more convenient and easy to present to others when presenting our social media stats to my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social is an excellent tool for any company who manages multiple social media accounts as it allows you to monitor and track all social media accounts with one login, from one place. It is easy to set-up initially, basically just signing in to your various social media accounts to link them to Zoho Social and then you are all set.

Since Zoho Social allows us to schedule future social media posts, it will allow us to create all posts in advance and schedule when we want them to go live. It is a feature that we are most excited about and looking forward to using even more in the future. Keeping social media updates and inaundating our audience with information is vital to our business and this feature will help to ensure that we stay on top of the game.

Zoho Social review by Senthilvasan  M.
Senthilvasan M.

"If you are looking really to transform your Customer Experiences, then don't look any further..."

What do you like best?

Attention to detail is the hallmark of Zoho.

right from their CRM Interface till their Email Client, when you think of a feature it is almost there.

Moreover, it is very clean and easy to master.

Combine these two with an amazing value for money, it is a killer proposition.

It integrates with all the modes of Applications and Social Media.

If you are a start-up - This is the solution for you.

What do you dislike?

The Social Media sharing is a bit handicapped when compared to Agorapulse or Hootsuite.

Specifically, the Youtube management can get better.

We are a digital CEx firm, we need a lot of insights into our customer's customers for our day to day business, the width and depth of Zoho makes it a breeze.

Zoho Social review by Nathan S.
Nathan S.

"A great social management platform with great reporting"

What do you like best?

The Social Media reporting. This is insightful as it allows my team and I to review client's social media performance as well as know how they are doing on social media. Its helpful as our reporting template is a highlight of our service package. For me, this is the winner here. No other platform I've tried gives better reporting.

What do you dislike?

Switching between brands can be somewhat confusing especially when you have multiple brands you manage. The reporting could also do with some work, if possible the ability to add specific types of charts instead of figures and numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Social comes with a 14 day unlimited trial which is good to hang of things. Its definitely something you should try if the features resonate with you. I would recommend setting it up for a few accounts and giving it a spin. Wait about 2 hours for all data to be collected if you are using it for Monitoring and Analytics.

Social Media Management

Social Media Reporting and Analytics

Zoho Social review by Annemaria D.
Annemaria D.

"Good Layout, Glitchy bulk uplaoder"

What do you like best?

I like that it has a great format. I like that its easy to use and does a lot. It is easy to see what's posting and to track everything. Also has a good amount of social media platforms. Auto pulls the images for the links your are posting which is great!!

What do you dislike?

The bulk uploader is a pain in the butt. It is so glitchy. It errors with one mistake. Other bulk uploaders I have used are easier but don't allow photo upload (Hootsuite) or require a lot of fields (buffer) and this one can do literally 3 fields, which is nice. But it gives you the same exact error message no matter what. And it doesn't tell you if you tried to post in the past. It just errors.

Also- they don't do daylight savings time so for half the year, it posts an hour late for your time zone in the USA. So you have to switch time zones to post on time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definately try the product. Its a great product, but does have glitches. I'm told its getting fixed so try it and see if you like it.

We are trying to solve scheduling and saving time on social media. Still working out the kinks.

Zoho Social review by Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.

"Finally the affordable option for startups!"

What do you like best?

You can have team member collaboration at an affordable price, with all the great features, nothing less than other platforms that are far more expensive. Love to be able to see at a glance what the calendar and scheduling looks like, and also the fact that I can review and approve scheduled posts. Analytics is just as big as scheduling, and with Zoho I am able to review how my content is doing online, and get strategic insights for further improvement.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything I dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy platform to schedule your content and need team collaboration, this is it. Your social media planning will be hassle free!

Team collaboration has been an issue until we found Zoho, it is the alternative that we've been waiting for at an affordable price for a startup!

Zoho Social review by Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.

"Great way to track for small business"

What do you like best?

Zoho gives you data that is simple enough to understand, but detailed enough to guide your work. It's great that you can add multiple brands to the Professional version, making it possible to monitor more than one Facebook, Twitter account, etc.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to add more than one Facebook account per brand is a disadvantage for us. We have three corporate Facebook accounts, and while we can gather stats for each account through the different brand sections, we cannot compare the results of each page side by side.

We are able to track and analyze our data much faster. Prior to Zoho we were manually adding up numbers and were getting final numbers that didn't mean anything to us. The data Zoho provides actually shows us how well we are doing and can be understood by anyone.

Zoho Social review by Marcin S.
Marcin S.

"Great addition to Zoho CRM - Automation is a Key"

What do you like best?

Automation of Facebook Leads capabilities that will deliver complete lead profiles to the Zoho CRM, easy of set up. Used it for 30 days on trial basis and it delivered some great results saving time and resources. Connected with Facebook with no issues and has the capability to double check if everything is set up correctly between Zoho CRM, FB and Zoho Social.

What do you dislike?

For some reason, it's updating slowly the information from Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its great place to start especially if you are using Zoho CRM as I am.

Connecting Facebook Ads and their capable Lead questioners directly with Zoho CRM, Engagement with our clients and prospects on Facebook is easier and in one place. Automation of our lead generation witch Social enabled is very useful in day to day management of our sales process.

Zoho Social review by Rogue L.
Rogue L.

"By far our favourite!"

What do you like best?

We considered several tools before making the decision to use Zoho Social. Some of them being Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Social Pilot. Zoho Social meets our very specific needs and has a more streamlined service. Instagram Direct Publishing, which lets us cover the most suited time regardless of the time zone was a huge benifit.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback that we found is that the mobile app is not as user friendly as we would hope, but all in all it does not deter from Zoho Social for us.

We have team members all over the globe, we love that no matter where we are or what specific need we are targeting, Zoho Social pulls through for us every time.

Zoho Social review by Asif M.  S.
Asif M. S.

"Now zoho social is mine! better than every other social media monitoring tool! "

What do you like best?

Zoho social is an amazing platform for social media monitoring. Unlike, the other tools, it gives me the opportunity to run all the big 5 social mediums simultaneously. People don't know much about this yet like they know about Hootsuite and Buffer. Undoudebtly, this is the best social media monitoring tool ever!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the analytical part of this that it does not have a dedicated social media

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is the best social media monitoring tool. at first, the best one was the social pilot. since it started charging, so i think, it is now the best alternative to the social pilot.

Time is more than money. It's saving my time. I can have all the social medium under one channel.

Zoho Social review by Amokrane T.
Amokrane T.

"Great tool for a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

Zoho social is very easy to use. It allows you to do what you can do on Hootsuite but it is more intuitive. The smart Q feature is a killing feature.

The interface is less stresful than Hootsuite and the user experience is quite good.,

What do you dislike?

I would also like to use it with my own linkedin account but it does only work with corporate pages. I uderstand the reason but a lot of people use their personnal linkedin account to promote thair business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A large business with experienced community managers would rather use Hootsuite or Sprout but if you're an SMB, just go ahead. It is the best value for money in this market. The learning curve is reasonnable price.

Planning my posts is a great way to make sure that everything works as it should. It time-saving and easy to implement.

Zoho Social review by Drs. Marco K.
Drs. Marco K.

"Great tool for your social media management"

What do you like best?

You can connect your various social media accounts easily and schedule your posts easily. Scheduled posts can be changed, deleted or copied to use them again. The ability to make us of an app adds to the pluses.

What do you dislike?

If there is something I could say negative, it would be that I just use the basic tools for it so the more advanced tools are not to my (current) interest and just. Having these advanced tools and information is actually a good thing, but in my case I just don' t use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It's easy to use. It has advanced features that help you saving time and getting more information.

I am able to plan/schedule my posts, thus saving me effort and time.

Zoho Social review by Valerie A. W.
Valerie A. W.

"Very Easy to Set Up and Use"

What do you like best?

I connected all my brand accounts within minutes. I was impressed with that because other services had me using oAuth - creating API keys and such. I only scheduled a few posts but they went out as planned. Love the analytics and notifications of new followers. I keep the desktop dashboard open all day and immediately know how my posts are doing. I also didn't realize Instagram doesn't allow 3rd party publishing but that was easy enough to solve.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't connect my personal profiles for LinkedIn and Facebook. I have company pages for both but my followers are all on my personal profiles. For that reason I am considering Buffer when I select a paid plan. The app for Android also crashed repeatedly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a facebook profile or LinkedIn profile, you may want to use something else for that.

I am in the process of raising my social media profile for business, my new blog and other planned ventures. I like to plan and schedule as much as possible and make adjustments as needed. I really love this tool.

Zoho Social review by Shane M.
Shane M.

"Using Zoho Social has already been saving me significant time in promoting my newly created blog"

What do you like best?

The calendar page is beautiful. It''s so easy to move things around and schedule posts to Twitter and LinkedIn without having them timed at the same moment each day. That's such a time saver and keeping me sane as I start.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more robust scheduling options that would make it easier to not repeat the same post without having to add it in multiple times to schedule it out manually. I may just be missing something...

I work full time so managing a personal blog is something that I simply can't do during the day. That's the key reason that I wanted to try Zoho Social and so far I'm not disappointed.

Zoho Social review by Lexmilian d.
Lexmilian d.

"The Best Friend a Freelancer can Get!"

What do you like best?

The FREE features alongside customer support!

What do you dislike?

That it only allows for one brand/firm @ FREE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you happen to have a 'Slack' account & monitor chatrooms within it then you will be overjoyed to find 'Slack' integration within 'Zoho'. Nifty uh!

A big problem for me, operating in a small freelancing collective (@ http://linkedin.com/company/percarus), is that because of my job and intensive study commitments I often fail to have time to upkeep my social media channels with developments as they occur, when scheduled, and furthermore, my colleagues and I, do not have the time to actively search for more freelancers to join our consortium through our social media channels. Now, what ‘Zoho Social’ allows us to do is to schedule social medium posts pretty much indefinitely in advance to better inform our targeted niche. But it does more than that... We can re-edit our schedules as adaptive to more present events before it actually gets launched, we can organize drafts that can be revised and reviewed by participating associates and hence, collectively as a team, we can capitalize on our individual expertise to provide richer, fuller, and more captivating content.

Another huge benefit of ‘Zoho Social’ is that we can accurately monitor all respondents to our feedstreams, and in this process contact them directly, record their business details in a database, and even examine further what they are about and what their circles are. Combined with the great graphical report interface, we can accumulate data plus analytics to comprise an accurate appealing report and business proposal plan to be presented to investors and large corporate bodies. However, it is sad to see that a few of the enhanced features are not eligible for free members, but I was given indication (upon contact with support) that this feature may change provided an incumbent only has one brand and no associates/fellow-users/partners. However, the CRM utilities, and advanced applications, can only be fully reaped for its benefits in a paid subscription. When I am to join ‘Zoho’ as a paying customer (in a few years) I definitely consider it worthwhile forfeiting USD$10.00 a month; this because it would also allow me usage of its artificial intelligence system, more known as ‘Smart Q’!

I already heard word (call it a whisper) that Zoho is planning to expand their entourage of Social Media networks even further (but they have everything a small business owner needs anyway), and there are undoubtedly partnership agreements taking place to include even more apps. It is for this reason that I believe that Zoho will solve and cater for all my business problems.

The benefits have already presented themselves within 4 hours of using the Zoho Social platform. I can more accurately understand the nature of individuals, and agents, that interact in my live streams. And knowing who these incumbents associate with, what they post about, and their interests, enables myself and my colleagues to better modify our strategy for networking. At the end of the day it is great fun!

[First Draft]

PS: There were more advanced features within that I did not need to use.

Zoho Social review by Abhinav T.
Abhinav T.

"The best social media management app"

What do you like best?

Its so intuitive and easy to use!

The dashboard Analytics show you just the right things to look at the success metrics of your social media posts.

You can shorten links and schedule posts. And the SmartQ shows the best times to post your next social media post so as to get the maximum amount of user engagement from your current user base!

What do you dislike?

There are not a lot of things you can dislike in this.

Considering I've been through more than 15 social media management apps, this is the one I found the best!

There can be a lot of work done with the deep analytics of competitors and post share suggestions to generate traffic to your page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Dont think twice. Its the best software out there to manage your social media accounts and get the latest accurate analytics from all your accounts.

The ease of posting is immense, and the link shortener is just magical!

I'm able to save up a lot of time managing multiple social media accounts. Plus the analytics are very beneficial to work out strategies regarding our target markets.

Zoho Social review by John D.
John D.

"Zoho Solutions can't be beat, Somost Scial is no exception"

What do you like best?

If you need an application to manage your content for Social Media Zoho Social is the way to go. As a Small Business owner, I can attest to the ease of use, simple interface, and minimal learning curve. When you are trying to keep your customers engaged Social Media can be a headache to update all one at a time, this app takes care of that for you.

What do you dislike?

Compared to other Social Apps, Zoho Social does not offer much in the way of Content Creator templates like you will find in some other similar apps, but then again Small Business owners, will likely only need to use the Free version. It would be nice if Zoho would add more content templates regardless. Sadly as well the free versions do not offer you any reporting or analytics. Nor collaboration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho offers FREE versions of all their solutions, and free trials for others. Their solutions are all Cloud based so you never have to worry about losing your local hardware like me :( Thankfully I didn't lose anything on Zoho. Also their apps are easy to use, and takes minimal time to learn.

Keeps me on top of the many different Social Media sites, and allows me to update content across all with just a few clicks and the Analytics is nice as well

Zoho Social review by Vikas Pratap S.
Vikas Pratap S.

"Helps me manage our social media accounts in one place"

What do you like best?

It has a useful scheduling tool, and emails you confirmation that the post has been successful so you know if there is a problem straight away. The best part is it tells you the best times of the day to engage with your most active followers which are so useful.

What do you dislike?

Can't say I've really come across any as yet, I have been using this only for a short time so it's not to say I don't find some, but at present, i can't list any

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Zoho Social to other marketing professionals as a useful free and paid tool

Post scheduling and live monitoring both is available on the same screen. Social media insights are a big plus in creating strategies for the next month.

Zoho Social review by Larry C.
Larry C.

"Great way to share on social media. Ease of setup and use."

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and post Zoho Social. Zoho Social also has more social media sites on the free plan than do the others. I also like that you can get more time on the free trial by writing a review here and on their app as well as posting a suggestion to use Zoho Social to your friends and colleages on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Plus, and Instagram. I like that you are also notified when posts are made.

What do you dislike?

I'm just trying Zoho Social out to see if this is what I'm looking for. But I don't like paying to upgrade just yet.. I like having more social media sites, Facebook, Twitter, Lindenin, Google Plus, and Instagram on the free plan but I'm still deciding on whether to upgrade. I also don't like that I can't add both Facebook profile and Facebook page at the same time. I can on others such as Buffer. But then again, Buffer only allows 5 social media sites on the free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it

Zoho Social is an easier way to post to all social media account. I can get my posts out to all sites to build my brand and explain what I do. I would like to see where you can add both profile and business pages together instead of one or the other. I like that you are also notified when posts are made.

Zoho Social review by Benoit D.
Benoit D.

"Zoho Social, l'un de mes coups de coeurs de l'Année 2017!"

What do you like best?

Basic, mais excellent service pour gérer, publier, monitorer et analyser la présence sociale de votre organisation ou vos clients.

- Facile d'utilisation.

- Possibilité de travailler en équipe

- Très bon prix

- Des rapports qui vous permettent de mettre de l'avant des statistiques vraiment intéressantes. Surtout en ce qui concerne le véritable reach de vos publications.

- Possible de se connecter à vos pages Facebook, Instagram, G+, Linkedin et Twitter.

- Possibilité de créer une équipe.

-Bref, un excellent service de suivi de la présences sociales d'une organisation ou entreprise. Je se recommande surtout pour SMB / PME

What do you dislike?

- Pas de stats et analyse de Pinterest

- Pas d'analyse et de section compétiteurs :( ... Un must pour une prochaine version se Zoho Social.

- Impossible de publier sur Instagram depuis la plate-forme.

- Les rapports Instagram sont moyen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

À considérer pour SMB / PME

Zoho Social est à mon avis intéressant pour une équipe composée d'experts et de novices. Zoho Social est très bien, mais quelques améliorations sont à apporté au reporting Instagram et l'ajout de Pinterest est un must.

Zoho Social review by Peter Paul D.
Peter Paul D.

"The software was impeccable. I only used their socmed sharing platform, but everything was cool!"

What do you like best?

As I said, the social media sharing platform was totally, hands down, one of the best sharing tools I've used. Especially the custom reports and advanced analytics which helped me a lot in pointing out the strengths and weaknesses of my brands.

What do you dislike?

Not that I dislike but the software could be more responsive and fast because the loading of the links and shortening of it takes quite a bit of time. Also, post customization for different social media sites would be an added boost to this wonderful platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I said, custom posts for different social media site would be an added boost as well as the loading of the links.

Everything!

Zoho Social review by Emily G.
Emily G.

"Easy to use, wonderful pricing"

What do you like best?

I like that Zoho provides a whole host of marketing tools at a fraction of the price of competitors. Their tools compromise nothing for the price difference, though - we often find ourselves realizing that we can actually do more with Zoho's tools because of their tools' cooperation. The analytics are also very easy to understand and I like the fact that they're immediately available as you log in.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that app integrations can't be made unless you use a third-party tool. Zoho's own apps communicate and integrate nicely, but without something like Zapier you can't connect to other apps.

As a small insurance agency, we needed a tool to collect info from prospect clients, automate emails to them, and keep our social media up-to-date. Zoho provides tools for all of these problems, and we used their solutions for social media, email, and form building/info collecting. We realized that is was much easier to work with one company to do integrations and automate things - the connections are flawless.

Zoho Social review by Chris L.
Chris L.

"Zoho Social Review"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social is the best social media planner we've used to date! The other ones we tried distorted the picture quality and Zoho does not- so happy about that! It's also a great price, and you can set your posts to repeat, which is saving me so much time!!! Just thought I'd share so others could benefit. Totally Recommend!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! It has been a super easy app to use, and I love the mobile version. I can easily post while on the go, it's so much easier to keep up with my posting I can do it once a week or once a month

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Zoho Social!

Price!

Repeat Posting!

Zoho Social review by Lenny H.
Lenny H.

"Interested, waitng to be convinced"

What do you like best?

Compared to other integration tools Zoho social is more intuitive hence user friendly. Learning curve is not steep.

The smart Q feature is really helpful with scheduling posts when most followers are online. Im however still interrogating this feature

The CRM integration is really helpful since I use some of Zoho products. I can therefore personalize my social media to relevant publics

Team management – collaborating with team members is not complicated. However, this functionality could be better

Analytics and monitoring – it provides all the essential analytics especially for novices and basic social media management. However, for experts some advanced analytics and analytical features are missing

What do you dislike?

There are issues with the notifications. There are delays in getting them at times you don’t get them all together especially on the mobile apps

- Not being able to exhaustively interact or engage with specific posts e.g. liking, commenting etc.

- Inability to post on Instagram from the desktop platform it has to be on the mobile app which is a process.

- Instagram functionalities are limited

Recommendations to others considering the product

Im still exploring Zoho among other integration tools. I would recommend this tool for users especially for basic social media management. However, for experts and in-depth social media management as a business other tools will have to be used in conjunction with Zoho Social to tackle some of the limitations it has

Im looking for (and testing) a social media integration tool for serious and in-depth social media management for several brands and a team comprising of both experts and novices. Except for the issues with Instagram Zoho Social is a serious contender.

Zoho Social review by Sharon S H.
Sharon S H.

"Zoho Social"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zoho Social is that it allows me to monitor and track all of my social media accounts from one platform! No longer do I have to sign in and out of one social media account to another - I'm able to do it all right from Zoho Social. I also really enjoy the fact that it allows me to view statistics about visits to my social media sites and post engagements

What do you dislike?

User interface is not easy to use. I wish it were easier to get help!

Zoho Social review by Marco B.
Marco B.

"Social Media Automation that works!"

What do you like best?

I like the scheduling and especially the reporting tools. Combined with integrated communication tools, we are able to plan and execute our marketing strategies, without using a separate tool.

What do you dislike?

I miss reporting options or just didn't find them in the Android app. The Android app also crashes very often. It would be nice to have a more stable app version, which would perfectly fit our remote work approach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho socials offer a very good set of tools, especially for esports teams.

Our problem was to find a tool for a good price with detailed reporting possibilities and pdf-exports. Furthermore, we need to coordinate our work with a remote team. Zoho social solves these problems for us very good!

Zoho Social review by Emily C.
Emily C.

"Zoho is the best!"

What do you like best?

Love the auto queuing which post at a prime time according to your audience. Also, the analytics & engagement scores are great for feeding back to my line manager.

What do you dislike?

Like any social manager, the fact that tags are not the same across the board - i.e. a LinkedIn tag will not equate tot eh same person in a Twitter post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not that I can think of. Perhaps, computer notifications over emails ones for hen things have been posted.

Same saving & out of office days. I would 4 days a week, so the day i am off it will post. I can also regular post the same campagin months in advance.

Zoho Social review by Jose Efrain P.
Jose Efrain P.

"Excelente aplicacion"

What do you like best?

es una muy buena aplicación al principio me sentía indeciso sobre como programas mejor pero fácilmente logre ver como funcionaba además cuenta con reportes muy útiles para el usuario común y la opción de dar buenas sugerencias para publicar en los horarios que las audiencias estarán mas activas y así conseguir las metas que me propongo en cuanto a presencia en la red social objetivo, el menú de la app del iPhone es un poco raro pero me ha gustado bastante usar la aplicación durante este tiempo, porque tiene todas las redes sociales que uso y puedo ver la evolución en cada una por separado sin que afecte con ello el desempeño de mi teléfono por la información de la aplicación, además los servicios que ofrece la aplicación son útiles para cualquier persona novata (como es mi caso) a entenderla y usarla día a día en mis redes sociales, tanto que algunas veces prefiero publicar desde la aplicación para todas las redes y no desde una app de cada red y de tener la posibilidad pagaría para usarla todo el año.

What do you dislike?

no me gusta que no pueda personalizar las notificaciones en mi iPhone porque no necesito las notificaciones que me dan las app sociales y que ademas me salgan en esta app

Recommendations to others considering the product

permitir mayor configuración de las notificaciones

me ha ayudado a entender como funcionan las redes sociales para ser mas efectivo

Zoho Social review by Amber B.
Amber B.

"BEST TIMES TO POST"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can publish a post and the software lets me know when is the best time to post it.

What do you dislike?

Well, there wasn't much that I didn't like. It was easy to use and I was shown how to use it before I did so there was no confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using other Zoho softwares, it is easy to go ahead and use their Social, simply to keep everything in one safe place. If you are using Social and not taking advantage of the other softwares Zoho has to offer, you should. It's very rewarding, the analytical and statistical side is awesome, and it make running a business seem effortless.

The auto posting feature helps to automate social media. I run a marketing company as well, so I don't have time to sit and go over social media all day.

Zoho Social review by Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services
Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services

"For Small Businesses or Sole Traders Zoho has free options that makes marketing more accessible."

What do you like best?

I think zoho is intuitive, easy to understand/navigate and in my opinion, I think even people who have limited experience with CRM's and social media etc will be able to operate, utilise and learn from this service. I think it makes something essential for small businesses accessible. The one thing that really stood out was the amount of training available on how to use the system, as well as tips/ideas on how you could potentially grow your business.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, I was quite shocked at the pricing. It does seem to be dearer than some of it's competitors. However I find that it's such a friendly platform that really helps you gain the valuable insights you need to take your business to the next level - whether you are trying to get more sales, become more active on social media platforms, or simply to be more organised - Zoho will get you there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've already recommended it to several people,and in fact one of my previous workplaces signed up on the back of my recommendation.

Zoho makes it easy to gain an at a glance insight into your business through use of analytics - ideal for the busy businessman(woman). It's making me understand my consumer behaviour a lot easier so I have a much stronger customer vision/model.

Zoho Social review by Kip B.
Kip B.

"Very Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

I like how I can use multiple organizations and easily switch between all of them. The Dashboard is very nice.

What do you dislike?

I would like if it could be enhanced a little more with smaller social sites that I can post to. It has all the major players, but a few more would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider it, especially with how it integrates with all of zoho's other applications, which are awesome. It is a affordable alternative for especially new and young companies to have every tool you need to survive and grow without breaking the bank.

Time. Time is the main thing it has saved. i can drop my message and my link and I am able to get my message out to the world.

Zoho Social review by Chad M.
Chad M.

"Makes Posting for Clients Easy"

What do you like best?

The best part about Zoho Social is that we can schedule as many posts in advance as we want. It is also very affordable, easy to use and helps keep all the different posts organized. Also great for planning specials, holiday posts, and so forth. Also, another terrific feature is the ability to import posts through Excel. Talk about time saving!

What do you dislike?

I think some of the preview screens made it hard to see which posts were which. I also had to search a little bit to view our scheduled posts. Not a major issue, just thought the software could be slightly more intuitive. Particularly for those that always have 900 things going on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an agency or a business that has to handle a lot of posts, then I recommend this. I particularly love the fact that you can upload hundreds of pre-written posts using Excel.

Posting quality posts for clients consistently. Has helped us with the confusion and hassle of dealing with thousands of posts from tons of clients. Keeps things simple and predictable.

Zoho Social review by Nada A.
Nada A.

"The most convenient social media management app"

What do you like best?

- User friendly interface: I didn't take time to get used to it and understand how to use it. The webinar was also very useful to help me make the best use of different features.

- In depth reports: I love the in depth yet simple to understand reports and the fact that they can be auto-scheduled to be sent to any team member at certain time

- CRM integration: This is a brilliant feature

- Mobile app: Very convenient to monitor responses on my posts on the go and keep the conversation going

- Smart Q feature: The fact that it analysis the behavior of my brand follower to recommend best time for engagement rather than using the statistics available online give a more personalized experience.

What do you dislike?

- Not being able to like comments

- not being able to reply to specific comments

- Sometimes I don't get the notification on my mobile for Instagram posting time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just don't think twice , go for it, and I have no idea why it's not top ranked just like Hootsuit and Buffer.

- Saving time by scheduling posts in advance

- choosing best times to engage with my followers

- Having real time reports about my performance

- Being able to clearly compare the performance of different types of content I share.

I realized that different types of content achieve different levels of engagement across the social media platforms I use, this made my able better to plan content for each social media platform I use.

Zoho Social review by Derwyn H.
Derwyn H.

"Just getting started but happy so far"

What do you like best?

The scheduling and the combined twitter and linkedIn. My opinion may change as I explore additional features connected with the CRM solution.

What do you dislike?

The "smartQ" that claims more audience engagement comes with very little reasoning and seems to pick times that are arbitrary. I assume there is some logic but it does not give an insights as to why the time picked will somehow reach 40% vs the 0% (my selected time). I've started ignoring it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using zoho CRM (which is quite good) then this is a no brainer.

I would not say I'm an advanced user. At this point I need basic things like being able to schedule and manage my social media marketing efforts in one place. Because we use Zoho CRM it made sense to evaluate Zoho social. I figured as an add-on it would be subpar, but I've been pleasantly surprised. The scheduling is easy, the interface is clean and the extras such as the analysts are well though out. I'm looking forward to doing more advanced work connecting CRM activities with social campaigns.

Zoho Social review by Jack H.
Jack H.

"I Don't Love It - But I Might "

What do you like best?

I like having all 4 of my social media outlets available from one platform.

What do you dislike?

I really really wish I could post to Instagram from inside the desktop version. I can do it from my phone, which is better than nothing. But if I want to post from my desktop, I have to go directly into Instagram and spoof it so that IG thinks I'm on a tablet. If I can do that from my desktop, I would assume that it is possible to do it within the desktop version of Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At this point, I can't say I know enough one way or another to fully recommend for or against it. I will say that it is definitely in the running for my tool of choice. But I don't love it. Not yet anyway.

I need a centralized location for managing my social media posts. I'm currently testing Zoho Social, (amongst others.) It's working. I don't love it yet, but I am aware that I need to explore it deeper. I post to FB, IG, LinkedIN and Twitter, and this at least allows me to do all of that (mostly) from a single platform.

Zoho Social review by Daniel Justino A.
Daniel Justino A.

"Melhor ferramenta de gestão social"

What do you like best?

Se você está procurando por uma boa ferramenta de gestão de redes sociais, mas não quer usar os apps oficiais, pode correr pro Zoho Social! Ele tem compatibilidade com Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin e Google+, plano gratuito e uma penca de ferramenta útil! Vale a pena conferir!

What do you dislike?

Única falha ao meu ver, é a interface desatualizada no mobile mas nada que desabone o software.

Ganhei tempo gerindo minhas redes sociais pelo Zoho Social. Nada de ter que lidar com os bugs dos apps sociais ou de ter de ficar pulando de rede em rede pra fazer posts. Uma mão na roda.

Outro ponto legal é que dá pra agendar os posts então, ganha-se tempo de forma inteligente.

Zoho Social review by Luke C.
Luke C.

"Oh hey, it works!"

What do you like best?

I've used many platforms in the past to unify my social media and Zoho Social had not only proven it works, but it's integration has been flawless! Platforms like HootSuite failed miserably to post thumbnails, pictures and links to my socal profiles. Zoho was the first to satisfied this for me.

on top of that it posts easily to Instagram and it's analytics are brilliant!

What do you dislike?

I started using Zoho before it had it's perfect integration with Instagram, but that has since been sorted out!

As mentioned before, Hootsuite used to just post the link without thumbnails or any extra bits, Zoho accounts for this perfectly!,

Also, I am very impressed wit hit's social analytics!

Zoho Social review by User in Music
User in Music

"So far so good w Zoho"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Zoho is easy to use, works across all my devices seamlessly and allows me not only to read and process the data from my socials but also interface and engage w fans directly from the service.

What do you dislike?

There was no mention up front of the limitation for published posts - they no longer allow them after a couple of weeks - using a free account. All companies have to monetize and of course I would be happy to pay for premium service at the right time in my career but had I known Zoho would impose limitations like that to get me to upgrade starting out I may have been less likely to use the service as the market is so competitive and plenty of services do this kind of stuff for free indefinitely.

I am fairly new to managing my social media and the thing I love most about Zoho is that it shows me the numbers and gives me a bigger picture view of what's working or not working in my content stream, plus it integrates really nicely with my workflow, keeping me updated and aware of what's going on.

Zoho Social review by Eric D.
Eric D.

"IT consultant with major in CRM - Inboudn marketing"

What do you like best?

Agregation technlogies. Actually I do use Zoho CRM- Projects - Survey - and then was looking for a social media tools to agregate all my acounts. Zoho social does the job very nicely. Let's you prepare months in advance my posts and using the anlalytics helps me better my targeting.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the licence for usage is to steep. for example, I'm a frellancer consultant. I do not need 5 brands and 2-5 users. So paying 100$/year suite me fine but the calendar is not inlcude. So I need to pay 400$ more a year to get the calendar ??

SAve time and better targeting !!

Zoho Social review by desiree s.
desiree s.

"simple and amazing app "

What do you like best?

the scheduling calendar, the ease of use through the interface. i love that they notify you when your content is going live. this app is simply the best for scheduling posts

What do you dislike?

i would love to be able to schedule a comment with my post

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho does everything you need in a clean and simple manner with so many benefits. I researched every other platform out there and didnt feel good about a choice when i found zoho i knew i was home.

time and efficency and making a month plan which gives me more time to prepare the content that goes along with the post and communicate with people