Do you work for Zoho Social?
Zoho Social review by Eduardo Z.
CEO

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social is so easy to use. It put me in control of my social media accounts and helped me to plan my digital promotions. I have engaged more customers and enhanced my brand, I would recommend Zoho Social to anyone looking to do the same.

What do you dislike?

Lack of reports. I think it is possible to explore more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great application that works well for posting social media content to multiple platforms all at once. The analytics and scheduling a features that really prove to be helpful.

Statistics, manage more than 1 brand,

Zoho Social Reviews

1-50 of 1424 total Zoho Social reviews

Zoho Social Reviews

1-50 of 1424 total Zoho Social reviews
Zoho Social review by Erupt  M.
Santiago Vasquez

"Mixed but overall Zoho is a good choice for any SMM agency"

What do you like best?

I do love the feature that you can add additional social profiles and team members for $10 each. Really helps with transparency with agency clients (this is one of the main reasons I use zoho social).

I like the dashboard as it is simple and clear. I used to use hootsuite but feel this dashboard is more user friendly.

I also like how you pay per BRAND, not social profiles. This is a great feature as this helps us organize our expenses as we don't need to constantly pay to add social profiles if a client has a new social profile they want to utilize.

What do you dislike?

There are improvements needed to really be the number 1 choice on the market for a social media management platform.

1) A Way to schedule Instagram videos is essential in this day and age (would be awesome if they could add a story feature also)

2) Pinterest integration would be ideal also. As we often come across clients who use Pinterest meaning we have to use another platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

good choice for SMM agencies

We are solving the problem of being able to schedule all the client's posts for the coming future. and allowing them to edit and see all posts that are coming up.

Also this allows us to let the client see their "Brand health" so they can see how we are improving their soical profiles.

Zoho Social review by Ramesh Raj P.
Brand Strategiest

"Has helped manage and understand Social Media interactions fantastically"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social has helped me understand my Social Media interactions better, which gives me a clear picture of what is working and what is not. This helps me tweak and tune engagement strategies to get an optimized result.

Love the schedule and broadcast posts to multiple platforms with super ease feature. This helps me create engaging posts those I can draft carefully (keeping my audiences in my mind) and thoughtfully beforehand (when I have enough time and not in a hurry) and schedule for it to broadcast in later dates and on multiple platforms at once. I really love these tools and would recommend anyone who would like to get the most out of Social Media Interactions (which is undeniable in today's scenario for a business or any of your cause to be successful).

What do you dislike?

When I tried to post a scheduled post on multiple platforms, the post would not get posted in Instagram (due to display format or something like I've been told), and the post would skip that platform. But I guess that is more on Instagram Platform side rather than Zoho Social's part. This is the only bump I've come across up to now, let's see.

When we constantly need to to engage with our audiences, it is not always possible with Real Time Posts, mainly the posts supporting our Marketing Strategies. We need time to think and carefully draft a post with all components like images, texts and what we have to say. Scheduling a post and publishing it on multiple platforms at once has really helped us with this.

Zoho Social review by Craig M.
Account Manager

"Zoho Social can help to make your social media life much easier"

What do you like best?

The Zoho Social platform does not require prior training and does not have an intense learning curve thanks to its interface and easy to understand and use work environment, with Zoho Social you can make payments for each brand instead of each social profile, to Unlike other similar applications, it allows automated publications, keyword filtering, conversation tracking and simultaneous multiple account management.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage that I have found with the use of Zoho Social is that in the standard version the feature of the Publications Calendar is not available, it is only available in the next version, so if you only want to use this tool in Instead of the whole group of tools included in this package, a large part of the payment would be wasted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying Zoho Social to manage the social media of your company, but particularly I think it is best to use this application in conjunction with Zoho CRM, since this software has several tools and functionalities that would complement Zoho Socially and optimize the management of sales activities, marketing and customer relations.

Zoho Social is a comprehensive management tool that allowed us to manage our social media accounts and posts more efficiently. It greatly streamlines the process of logging in and writing posts. We don't have to submit posts one at a time. We can plan out our posts in advance by scheduling them for future publishing dates. This really helps to ensure that we have a consistent flow of content to engage our followers.

Zoho Social review by Dion H.
Creative Communications Strategist

"Unexpectedly my favorite social media management tool"

What do you like best?

- Supports all the major players we need at work (FB, Insta, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn)

- Great drafts functionality

- Software is designed and organized well.

- Super affordable

- Basic but relevant analytics

What do you dislike?

- Wish there was a duplicate feature for posts in draft form (or otherwise) to reschedule certain posts, especially between different platforms

- The app sometimes crashes upon Instagram notification, and often doesn't include attachments. Happens after reinstallation.There's a simple enough workaround keeping the photos handy in my photos app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on the fence and need a better tool, and know you're not going to stick with what you're currently using, go ahead and try Zoho out. If you have a large enough budget to afford some of the competitors plans or are already subscribed, I would just stick with them. I do think Zoho gives them all a run for their money for what you pay and the quality of its tools and thoughtful design.

It's so much easier to schedule content across platforms in a way that isn't maddening. I have used Hey Orca, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer, Gain, and more. Truth be told, I love Hey Orca equally, but it's just not as affordable as Zoho with a very similar design.

Zoho Social review by Dell R.
Realtor
(Myself Only)

"I love Zoho Social!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to make one post on many social platforms at once, especially Google My Business. Other platforms do not have that option. I love the reporting, monitoring and messages section of the software. With the app, you can post on the go.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I am able to post on Instagram without the app and Sometimes I am not. It is annoying .. I understand why it is so but I really wish it was not. I think that's something for Instagram to work out.. So nothing really. Nothing I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get started today. It will save you time and money. It is my "One Stop Shop" when it comes to my social media. User-friendly and very effective! Does exactly what is promised.

Zoho Social helps me to analyze and schedule my social media posts. I use to forget to post, or am too busy to do so. With Zoho Social, it's a one-stop shop.

With Zoho Social, I can keep in contact with persons from all the social media sites. I can respond to messages without ever having to sign in on them.

Zoho Social review by Chris H.
Owner/Developer
Restaurants

"Great for Small Businesses, not so great for Agencies (Expensive, Impractical Org, Lacks Features)"

What do you like best?

Integrates with my Zoho CRM like magic! Being able to track leads that come in from social media has upped my Lead-Gen game by more than a few notches!

What do you dislike?

Not great for Agencies. Only allows a single account of each type (Facebook, Instagram, etc) per Brand, and each Brand is extra. I have a restaurant franchising client who has 9 Facebook Pages, but it would be unfeasible for me to have that client pay 9x the price of every other client on my client list! There's also no client approval workflow which is key in my business. They also recently bumped up their pricing from $1000 per year to $2400 per year, and increase that changed my buying decision right as I was about to pay for the year. Now? PASS!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're hoping Zoho Social will be a great tool for your Agency, pass for now... They are improving but aren't quite there yet.

If you're hoping Zoho Social will be a great tool for marketing your business and tracking social media leads in your CRM, this is the app to use!

Integrating social media into my CRM is key. Being able to work within Zoho where every app communicates with the rest of the platform means I'm not duplicating my work a dozen times over just to achieve the same result!

Zoho Social review by Hoàng M.
Co-Founder

"Zoho Social - Great Communication Management Platform!"

What do you like best?

Affordable solutions for social marketing reliability, stability, their platform works flawlessly and I've never had an issue with any downtime. Very stable and reliable ease of use.

Zoho social has been a powerful and interesting tool that has allowed me to reach my goals and above all to achieve a better interaction with my clients in a fast, easy and simple way.

What do you dislike?

With me, Zoho Social is great, and that's what I need for my daily work. I don't really have any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Zoho Social, I can automate almost anything, and keep all my social media work in a single dashboard, complete with email alerts and recommendations. Zoho Social is pretty much all-inclusive. You can not only schedule and manage your social media accounts, but you can monitor competitors, monitor keywords, keep up with LinkedIn...

My work is quite flexible and often goes everywhere, the Zoho Social app on the phone is one of the great applications, I can post the latest articles to share to everyone.

If you have never used it, I recommend you try the Zoho social experience. You can't find a better application than that at such a cost.

Zoho Social helps me manage and schedule social network posts effectively.

Zoho Social review by Ellie M.
Digital Communications Officer

"Great scheduling and easy to use, but instagram reports could be better"

What do you like best?

Great in many ways for a smaller budget. Roughly $40 a month for 5 users, including different permissions.

· It has one inbox for Twitter and Facebook, which is the dream.

· It also has unified notifications across all channels. This is customisable i.e. for example you can make sure you are notified of a comment and therefore need to respond but not for a retweet.

· Monitoring, you can also set up streams to monitor hashtags, lists and keywords searches

· Scheduling is easy. I’ve not experienced any bugs yet and you can set recurring posts. Annoyingly you can’t edit images within it, but hey canva does a pretty decent job of that anyway.

· Reports on Facebook and Twitter are good – easily digestible and you can create schedule custom reports.

What do you dislike?

Instagram reports are rubbish. I’ve actually pulled the reports of Hootsuite for this. Which is frustrating because I was about to fall in love with it.

Its saving me so much time :-) Always nice when you're social media team is very tiny.

Zoho Social review by Stacy B.
Managing Partner

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

At Archer Energy Solutions, we really enjoy the reporting aspects of the tool. It is important for us to review this insight so we can build our social media marketing plans to increase our overall reach. Connecting our many social media outlets was very easy and it took less than an hour to configure everything.

What do you dislike?

Although we understand the brand profile concept, it would be much better if we were able to add multiple social media accounts from a single social media outlet (e.g. 3 twitter accounts) under a single brand. In our case, we have a single Brand we are attempting to promote which is, Archer. However, we have several lines of business that are under this brand and this required us to have multiple accounts for some of social media outlets to properly address niche markets. For example, Archer Security Group is focused on physical and cyber security consulting whereas Archer Energy Solutions is focused on engineering consulting. Same brand...different accounts. Separating these into different brand profiles does not make sense to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are much more complicated social media management solutions out there; however, it is our belief that those tools are over engineered and get in the way of the core purpose. Keep it simple, clean and easy to administer - this is what Zoho Social has done.

As mentioned above, we needed reliable reporting on our social media stats in a collective view. Zoho Social met that need with flying colors. We have gained a tremendous amount of insight as to our reach and it is helping us refine our social media activity to increase followers, shares, likes, etc. The need to improve our social media activity is vital to our growth and Zoho Social has become a key factor in achieving our goals.

Zoho Social review by Joshua P.
Owner

"Awesome Platform"

What do you like best?

As a Small Livestock Company, finding time to deal with my social media platforms can be hard to do. Zoho Social makes it quick and easy to get posts out to all my followers on all my different platforms at once. This allows me to keep the time I need to maintain my livestock

What do you dislike?

With the line of work I'm in it's hard to manage the budget for tools that aren't critical to business operations. Because of this I have to use their free tier for the time being. Which is great, but having the ability to schedule posts to go out when we are branding or something else that we can't get away from can be difficult, especially during calving season.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to save time dealing with your social media this is definitely the way to go.

I haven't really had any issues whatsoever. The benefits are that it gives me the ability to make a post 1 time and it goes out to all my various social media platforms. This frees up more time to be able to focus on my business operations.

Zoho Social review by Tera D.
Social Marketing Coordinator
Real Estate

"Simplifies planning and reporting"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and set up Integrates very well with needed social media platforms (as much as the platform allows them too) Great way to collaborate with teammates and discuss posts/reviews/etc Pulls amazing stats/reporting that are easy to use and exportable Allows you to use other products of theirs and also integrate them( i.e. Additional CRM Tools) Smart Q is AWESOME as well, really helps you plan what times to post to reach your most interactive audience.

What do you dislike?

Instagram does not integrate well - this is mostly due to Instagram and their limitations but Zoho should find a way to make the two systems work together better Zoho doesn't have Yelp - They should add Yelp so that you can monitor all your customer reviews and responses, not just for Google and Facebook. It's missing very useful tools that they have available in other platforms - i.e. Their CRM allows you to assign tasks based on Customers interactions with url links this would be AMAZING if their Social Media Management Platform had this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business note that Zoho does not have Yelp monitoring, just google business. (not sure if anyone else offers monitoring for both, but still, heads up.business)

Zoho has instagram but inst makes it very hard to integrate a SM management system like this, Zoho does their best but the instagram integration is still messy - you need to download an app for it to forward you the post to copy. It's not very simple and needs to be reworked. I spend most of my posting time manually posting IG.

Social media management/Preplanning posts are much easier and takes the strain off of remembering to post every day and separately on every SM platform.

Reporting is great, gives you lots of insights on your market and audience interactions. Zoho even has a "Smart Q", which I mentioned before, that helps you choose a posting time throughout the upcoming 7 days and it will help you post when your most interactive audience tends to be online - great tool.

Zoho Social review by Daniel H.
Principal CEO

"excelente zoho cambio mi vida"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social es increíble! Excelentes funciones de servicio que se adaptan a lo que necesitamos y nos ayudan a mantenernos comprometidos con nuestra audiencia 👍 ¡Seguid así, chicos!

Me gusta la inmersión suave en la plataforma y el diseño limpio, me gusta visualmente, no está abarrotada, y el hecho de que pensaran en mis necesidades de UX / UI, me gusta es fácil de planificar y fácil de seguir, y realmente me gusta bien integrado con mis necesidades.

o mejor de Zoho es que publica automáticamente tus publicaciones en todas las plataformas de redes sociales. No tiene que preocuparse por ir a todas las plataformas y publicar o programar la misma publicación para diferentes plataformas individualmente. También me encanta la vista de calendario porque puedo ver fácilmente todo lo que está programado para el próximo mes.

What do you dislike?

La incorporación, aunque es fácil y reflexiva, todavía carece de experiencias de video rápidas, pero estoy seguro de que están en camino. Me gustaría ver las características explicadas en burbujas allí en el momento

Recommendations to others considering the product

Básicamente, todo lo que se refiere a la publicación y supervisión SM, más la gestión LEAD, que creo que es un activo, y eso es seguro de su legado de CRM y la experiencia involucrada. Eso es mucho más que descubrir para un Social Media Manager

Zoho Social review by Clara C.
Owner

"Zoho Social is Amazing"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social is amazing! Great service features that are suited to what we need and helps keep us engaged with our audience 👍 Keep it up, you guys!

What do you dislike?

No capability yet to upload images directly from your PC. Still, need to go create links which may take some of your productivity. We really wish there was a better way around this. That way, the uploading, and management will be more seamless and a lot smoother. All in all, still a great social media suite

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better price range compared to Hootsuite. We are trying to accommodate multiple brands under our management and Zoho provides a way better offer for the plan we need. It has all the features that our previous management platform and so with the price range, definitely getting more band for the buck.

Helps our team manage our social media accounts in one place. We use it not only to promote the business but also create engagement in the industry we are in. Straightforward features and interface, very easy to navigate and get yourself busy fast!

Zoho Social review by Bogdan M.
Chief Neuromancer

"Let's meet 2 socialize in Zoho!"

What do you like best?

I like the smooth immersion in the platform and the clean layout, I like that visually it's not crowded, and the fact that they thought about my UX/UI needs, I like it's easy to plan and easy to follow - and I really like it's well integrated with my needs.

What do you dislike?

Onboarding, though easy and thoughtful, still lacks quick video experiences, but I'm sure they're on their way. I'd like to see the features explained in bubbles there on the spot , and with links to a Vimeo channel where I can sneak over the shoulders of a veteran user how to do stuff properly. And the pricing could be more friendly as every big agency was a small one in the beginning :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although we're just a small (but fierce) digital agency we recommend this solution to ANY company regardless the size, that takes social media seriously. The professionalism and the quality of IQ and work involved in building this are only matched by their CRM platform - which needs no introduction anymore. You can see that they KNOW their business. And they're happy to share it with you. Hats off!

Basically all that pertain to SM publishing and monitoring plus LEAD management which I think is an asset - and that for sure their CRM legacy and expertise involved. That's much more to discover for a Social Media Manager if he /she takes the pathway - BECAUSE IT'S SIMPLY BETTER.

Response from Sarath Kumar of Zoho Social

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for sharing your review on Zoho Social.

I'm happy to inform you that we have added Video Support in Zoho Social—You can now upload videos to your Twitter Profile, Facebook Page, Google+ Profile and Google+ Page.

Give it a try and let us know what you think! :)

Zoho Social review by Jose Gregorio M.
Personal técnico

"Great tool for the maximum use of social networks. "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Zoho Social is the possibility of being able to manage all the social networks in a single panel in order to monitor and control at the same time the interaction of our department with other internal and / or external factors which makes it more efficient our work within the institution, additionally it can be said that it is very interactive and easy to understand at a fairly moderate cost.

What do you dislike?

In our case, Zoho Social is a little known application that does not make the most of its virtues, on the other hand, it depends on a good internet connection and if you do not have it, it is not possible to use the application efficiently, finally I must say that for some people it is a bit cumbersome to learn to use it when not familiar with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Due to its characteristics, it is highly recommended to people or companies that have a great activity in social networks, and that depend on them for the good performance of their brand, since it allows them to effectively manage their management, thus monitoring their influence within networks.

Zoho Social has made it possible to streamline the process of sharing publications of public interest in our work environment, in all the social networks related to the institution, which speeds up the possibility of getting the information to more people in the same in an effective and efficient way.

Zoho Social review by Karly C.
Editor and Social Media Manager

"Best Social Media Scheduling Tool I've Used"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Zoho is that it automatically publishes your posts to every social media platform. You don't have to worry about going to every platform and posting or scheduling the same post for different platforms individually. I also love the calendar view because I can easily see everything that is scheduled out for the next month.

What do you dislike?

The "free" edition is a little misleading. When I signed up for the free edition, they put me in the professional trial, so I was under the impression for a couple of days that everything that was available to me through Zoho was a part of the free edition, but really they were letting me use their standard version as a part of the professional trial, even though I never signed up for the professional trial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a visual person, definitely utilize the calendar view for scheduled posts. It's so much easier to see than a list of them.

Zoho Social has made scheduling posts much easier and has helped us organize our social media marketing strategies. Before, it was hard to keep track of what I had posted or what still needed to be scheduled, but now it's all in one place.

Zoho Social review by nicole f.
owner
(Myself Only)

"Absolutely Brilliant!"

What do you like best?

I love that Zoho social can now post directly to instagram! I used to have to go into my phone and manually post, while cutting and pasting my caption and comments but now it's so much easier to just go in and comment once ZS has posted for me. I haven't used the posting to facebook much but i plan to so that i can get fresh content across platforms to solidify my brand. Now that there's autoposting to IG it will free me up to start facebook and twitter campaigns. I can't wait to add in more brands, this is a tool i can definitely see myself using long-term! Zoho Rocks

What do you dislike?

not sure, i mostly use for ig but haven't tried enough features to know if anything doesn't work for me. It works perfectly for what i use it for. As far as Ig, the only thing i would love to see is the ability to post a first comment while scheduling a post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it for sure, you'll either like it or love it!

it's helped my posting consistency on IG tremendously. I wouldn't always be available to post when i got the notifications so being able to set up my posts in advance and still being able to put hashtags in the caption is a plus, although i prefer to put them in the comment section.

Zoho Social review by Nickoy  M.
CEO

"BEST SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM ON THE NET"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social came with a lot of features that several other platforms we tried did not have at the time when we started using it. The user interface is super friendly, and we like the fact that the Zoho team is continually making updates to the platform which keeps us from going anywhere else.

What do you dislike?

Current our major issue, if it's an issue is that some content can't be posted to all the platforms based on either the size limitation and the aspect ration/dimension. Eg. In Zoho twitter has a 3mb limitation for images which on the platform itself doesn't exist. We also believe in the Report section more data can be garnered for Instagram and Twitter at the moment the data is limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's one of the Best social media management on the internet and by comparison as a Social Media Manager who has reviewed and tried several other platforms.

Social Media Management

Zoho Social review by Muhammad Arslan A.
Muhammad Arslan Aslam

"One of the Best SMM platform ever"

What do you like best?

I had been looking for a way to schedule instagram posts so that I won't have to be around all the time and Zoho Social does it all. Not just all, but does it really well. I love the scheduling feature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I've been using Zoho social for a couple of months now and I love everything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the greatest tools I've used. Previously I tried buffer, but that's not even a match. I think the scheduling features here at Zoho Social are much better and accurate. I love this product and I think you'll love this too. Plus the new Zoho Social has a lot more to offer which will definitely help you achieve more.

Scheduling is the one feature that I use most and love. Having everything scheduled already and not worrying about missing your target audience is great.

Zoho Social review by David Octavio G.
Headhunter
Internet

"Maravillosa herramienta CRM y gestión empresarial"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social es Una fascinante e increible aplicacion para la gestión de tus procesos empresariales para la gestión de clientes, (CRM) posicionamiento de marca y alcance de objetivos corporativos.

What do you dislike?

Hasta el momento no encuentro algo que me disguste

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Zoho al 100%, ya que me ha permitido alcanzar mejores resultados con menos costos, su integración con diferentes aplicaciones como SETMORE que es una aplicación para agendamiento de citas es espectacular, permite enlazar con correo de gmail, cuenta con estadísticas muy detalladas para que sea más amigable y eficiente la toma de decisiones corporativas a la hora de lanzar nuevas campañas publicitarias.

En mi compañía todos estamos familiarizados con la plataforma, su configuración es muy amigable, rápida y eficiente, se puede decir que te enlaza o desconecta de las redes en tiempo real.

Zoho te permite crear diferentes roles y niveles de autorizaciones para los colaboradores y tu equipo de trabajo.

La gestión de varias marcas en una misma aplicación es sin duda una de las más importantes ventajas que tiene zoho sobre aplicaciones de su tipo, sus precios son competitivos.

He visto herramientas parecidas, no definitivamente solo encuentro en Zoho el complemento perfecto para llevar mi marca y empresa a un nivel superior.

Zoho esta optimizando mi tiempo, ya que ahora no publico en cada red social, sino que lo hago una sola vez y zoho lo publica en todas las redes sociales ligadas.

Zoho Social review by Emily  S.
Program Director

"We absolutely love this platform! "

What do you like best?

It makes think soooo much easier for our small nonprofit to stay updated and let our follower know whats happening. The Calendar is the best part for us as being scheduled and having times that posts are consistent are important for any business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the instagram option sometimes has difficulty posting- It would be nice if the images we download into Zoho would have an edit option all in one platform where we could edit the photos into square formats so this would not happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the calendar as it will be the best place to get a quick view of your week

So far no business problems other than that communication is not as fast as I would like with the marketing professionals. The benefits with this program I have directly seen through our insights on Zoho as well as on our individual social media sites.

Zoho Social review by Edward K.
East Coast Operations Specialist
Biotechnology

"A Simple and Effective Tool for Social Media Management"

What do you like best?

I feel like the core of the Zoho Social machine is simplicity. I love that I can see how all of my brand's social media are doing right from the home screen. The metrics are not overly confusing. I see about five charts and have a solid idea of how all of my accounts are doing, both individually and all together. I absolutely love using Zoho to schedule posts and have since stopped posting to social media sites directly. I'm confident that I will continue to use Zoho even and especially once my brand manages to reach a larger audience.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say about features that I don't like, however I do wish that it were possible to add more. team members to a single brand on the standard version. For all of my other needs, the standard version of Zoho works wonderfully, but it would be great even to be able to add more than just two team members.

We are using Zoho to improve upon and manage our social media marketing. So far it has allowed us to get a fuller picture of how post timing and content affect engagement. With the help of Zoho, we are slowly but surely growing our brand and gaining a better understanding of social media marketing.

Zoho Social review by Rachel A M.
Information Technology Specialist

"Perfect solution for marketing managers in social networks. "

What do you like best?

Zoho Social is an easy-to-use social media and analysis platform with enough intelligent publishing and information functions to satisfy social media or brand managers looking for simple metrics and a simple UX. If you are already a Zoho CRM customer, you do not have to think. Automatic programming Activity registration Massive programming Keyword tracking Brainstorming Multichannel marketing of social networks.

I'm still benefiting, I'm enjoying the organization and the interface. It facilitates scanning and monitoring. I love the publication calendar with the drag and drop function. The monitoring configuration is really nice and easy.

I like network filtering for scheduled, published publications, etc. The reports are very detailed, which is really good, and the fact that they can be shared or programmed is even better.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet, if I find something, I will inform you. It works well, it's great. That's all folks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The time that saves me every day is tremendous. I wish I had found Zoho years ago! We have used social zoho for the past two years and we love the software. Facilitates the management of social networks. My management time has been reduced by almost 80%. Fantastic software Zoho makes it easy and the benefits are clear. I will definitely recommend Zoho.

It has helped us to be more efficient with our time and more productive during the rest of the month. It has become a social task at the beginning of each month, but we love it. I can also follow up from the Zoho control panel. My team can get approval before publications and sent to our pages, which helps stop errors in place.

Zoho Social review by Holly S.
Software Developer
(10,001+ employees)

"Absolutly Love Zoho"

What do you like best?

I have started using Zoho Social to manage all my social networks for a year. It allows me to quickly configure and schedule publications in my main social channels: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Zoho Social occupies the first place in the automation of tweets. I love how I can edit a post and the changes are scheduled forward. The Programmer is easy to use. In fact, as a user, I find this much easier. Low cost. As a Zoho customer for a long time, they have maintained my loyalty by listening to me and their customers and constantly improving their products, including this one.

What do you dislike?

I love being able to control multiple accounts in one place! I can also schedule repetitive publications that help me be more efficient.

I have never had a problem with this tool and I hope it remains that way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Zoho Social for all those who need to administer their social networks and thus have total control of their publications.

It's great to have to use just one application to manage and update all my social media accounts. The analytical and social reports are amazing to keep up on the preferences and active times of your audience. It is especially easy to use and the site provides many helpful views if necessary. The programming of social networks can take a long time and it is wonderful to have a tool at hand that allows us to automate.

Zoho Social review by Alisha S.
Independent Digital Artist
Design

"Amazing for the solo freelancer!``"

What do you like best?

It offers an incredible freemium plan and other amazing tools to help those just starting out and without much money to spare. And then it has a variety of subscription plans for teams and people who have larger projects.

What do you dislike?

The notebook is only available online and some of the features can be a little spendy if you are broke and not able to afford the subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

fully experience the freemium plan and discover all the features and then if you need to work with a team then consider the subscription. The cool thing is for a loner freelancer it has a lot of great free features,

I am promoting my personal brand AlishaDawnCreations and considering that I am a stay at home, disabled mother I really do not have money to spare and this program has helped me automate process for free that would otherwise be to overwhelming.

Zoho Social review by Jason G.
CEO/Academic Coordinator
Professional Training & Coaching

"Managed Once, Results Everywhere!"

What do you like best?

- One app manages all 5 social media accounts

- No need to switch apps and repost the same image 5-10x

- Analytics are superb, you can see everything in one dashboard

- Ability to select and deselect specific social media account when posting

- User interface is very simple. It is much simpler than the original interface of the social media account

- Ability to schedule posts. This is very useful for those with social media managers.

What do you dislike?

- Messages from LinkedIn are not integrated. Only FB and Twitter messages are shown.

- No image dimension guide to optimize look of images across all 5 social media accounts.

- Sometimes error occurred but no detailed explanation are given

- Very minimal logs for monitoring the activity of a certain brand manager

- Mobile app has a lot of room for improvement

- Web chat should be integrated in the future

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to activate your Instagram profile as Business Profile before authenticating with Instagram for less hassle. You also need to check the LinkedIn messages yourself as the inbox is not integrated with Zoho Social. You also don't need to create a separate LinkedIn page as posts are also placed in your personal profile.

Zoho Social is the best at one very crucial thing: managing the social media world. Any public figure knows how challenging this is. Zoho Social just solved this for humanity.

Zoho Social review by Hadee R.
Chief Digital Marketer
Internet

"Zoho Social Free Plan Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to manage all of my social media platform under one platform even on the Free Plan.

What do you dislike?

The only limitation I dislike about the Free Plan is that it doesn't allow post scheduling. If they can allow scheduling for say at most one week of posts in the Free Plan.. that would totally be awesome.

It's not a deal breaker though, can always schedule posts in a spreadsheet and just login every day to post.. It's just a few minutes work.

And, of course, post scheduling is available in the paid plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have more than three social media platforms and not worried about scheduling posts, then Zoho Social Free Plan is the best. However, if scheduling is highly important, then all you need to do is upgrade.

Saves me time. I can now post to all my social media accounts with a single click. I don't have to login to all of them.

Zoho Social review by Ricardo J.
Servicio técnico

"The best application to organize applications"

What do you like best?

I really like this app because it helps me to organize myself, and it saves me work. I get hooked from a company where you have to be setting up new offers and with just one link it helps me to share posts on social networks in one single time, the information desired to be transmitted. It also consists of a calendar that organizes me in detail each publication and content with images, notes and more.

What do you dislike?

Although I feel very comfortable with this application, I think they could improve the visual part of the page, make it a little more eye-catching in the eyes of the public and have a little more of the range of social networks associated with it. But usually the rest of that works perfect for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software to anyone who wants to advertise their business and / or events and better organize their ideas and projects. I implement it more than everything for the calendar and it works perfect

It helps me to generate more potential clients through the publicity that I give to my work and to organize events and days in which we make discounts, etc. In the same way I can also ask my team for opinions to make intelligent decisions about everything that falls within the social sphere

and thus improve our communication as a team

Zoho Social review by Steve A.
Entrepreneur
Food & Beverages

"Great Experience during the Introductory Phase"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social has been very convenient and has saved our company a lot of time and money by forecasting social strategies, scheduling content, and reviewing analytics. I like that it has a solid mobile application that one can utilize when unable to get to a desktop. So far the experience has been very good.

What do you dislike?

We wish there was a better monthly calendar to view and plan content to schedule out 2-3 months worth of content. For example, we like to keep our content fresh & new by creating stories around hockey, beer, and St. Louis. A bird's eye view would help us more effectively and Zoho social doesn't currently have the resources just yet to do so. We also haven't used the social media tools to handle engagement as that has been done specifically on each platform. We look to trial that over the next 30 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to trial for 30 days. We've liked it so much that I'm considering signing up but need another 30 days to make that decision.

We're just now starting to elevate our marketing department within Center Ice Brewery and we've found that Zoho Social has been able to provide us the necessary tools to achieve an increase in likes, comments, followers, and engagement.

Zoho Social review by Rohit M.
Technical Officer & Jr.Designer
Apparel & Fashion

"EASY AND SHORTCUT"

What do you like best?

A solution from where I can manage all the social channel from one place without wasting time. managing all social media, responding customers, as well as vendors, are getting very difficult for me at the same time but when I heard about Zoho social, I used it and I can say it really helped a lot. I can now schedule my post & campaigns on all social media platform with just one click.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's any point of disappointment. sometimes I face bugs but not to worry developers may fix very soon. according to me there',s nothing in this application which I had or will dislike ever. even I m using other applications of Zoho .i can say Zoho is working good

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best thing about this application is a person can use it from the personal computer as well as cellphone anywhere anyplace without any difficulty

most important point in business nowadays are how you are managing your campaigns and what you are presenting to the customer. for this, you need a huge number of customer or u can say fan following. and managing all the social channels was the great challenge. from Zoho, I can monitor all the details.

Zoho Social review by Jen P.

"Finally! Something straight to the point...."

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage multiple brands from one interface, and access the most important networks. Also, for the price you cannot beat the functionality (including the number of team members). The app is also MUCH BETTER than what's offered by the competitors (Hands Down).

What do you dislike?

The face that as of now, you cannot post video posts from the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most companies offer a trial period, so I would suggest taking a test drive to see what fits you the best. In my opinion, Zoho Social is a great product for the price and functionality, and is one of the easiest programs to use. Also, it integrates with all the other products offered by Zoho, which we use, and they are also very cost effective with tons of functionality. So this program can extend to make your overall business software suite more robust.

The ability to manage multiple networks and the ease of creating reports for each network; as well as the overall brand.

Zoho Social review by Vigni C.
Profesor
Primary/Secondary Education

"Managing my social networks without wasting time."

What do you like best?

Is a fairly complete application where I can manage all my social networks in one place, being able to read all the notifications or messages people without wasting time as well as make comments and be able to publish in the different networks that I own.

What do you dislike?

I really have not found disadvantages, for me to have an application that fits my needs is priceless, it is quick to enter so you do not waste time entering, has an explicit desk where each of the functions is detailed. can be done, as well as keep track of all publications made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

simplifies the work can manage social networks quickly and at the same time keep them up to date, allowing to be in contact at all times without restrictions, can be applied to the personal computer as well as mobile equipment which makes it ideal for people who are not always in the office so there is no excuse for not responding to the various notifications that are received is light does not affect at all the free operation of my equipment.

Allows me to respond timely to any message received, the application sends notifications every time a contact wants to contact me what I find pleasant without having to download all social networks on my computer which previously made it slow to have so many applications in use , with Zoho Social I can handle them from one place.

Zoho Social review by Rick P.
Director
Internet

"Powerful social media management with some UI quirks"

What do you like best?

Now that I've used Zoho Social's social media calendar integrated into the Chrome extension popup/overlay, I'm going to have to have it everywhere. Buffer, for instance, which I've used for years, doesn't have this feature and its Chrome extension looks outdated in comparison to Zoho Social's.

In general, Zoho Social is a powerful manager for social media publishing with the usual features of draft posts, scheduling, and analytics. I also appreciate the live stream of mentions and retweets in the dashboard although the notifications badge seems to partially duplicate this information for no apparent reason.

I do like being able to instantly act on a retweet or mention (reply, follow, find out more info) just bey clicking on it in the live stream.

Handling multiple brands is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I do have to say there are are interface quirks and in general the UI can be a bit confusing. As I mentioned above, the live stream and notifications badge/menu provide duplicate information, although the live stream doesn't seem to retain a history as the notifications popup does. Confusing.

SEMrush's calendar is better implemented and more powerful than Zoho Social's and its Chrome extension is more powerful as well.

I had some trouble getting media to show up in a tweet when using the Chrome extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you try out competitors before upgrading to a pro account. You may not need it and you may find a more suitable solution.

Managing so many social media accounts for any particular brand is a chore without a dedicated software solution. Zoho Social is a solid offering and makes most tasks easy. It's not my favorite, however.

Zoho Social review by Samawat S.
Marketing Specialist
Human Resources

"A great Social Media Management tool"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and very efficient. The setup is very simple and it is easy to access. It helps to add so many social media accounts which saves time and effort. Highly recommended.

One of the best features is the smart queue which suggests you the best time to post your content for maximum engagement.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I did not find any issues with Zoho.

Although it would be great if you can add an option to customize the text for each network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho social is highly recommended. it allows you to add all your social profiles at one place which saves your time and effort.

It helps me to schedule posts for all my social media accounts at one place which saves a lot of time. Earlier, I used many other tools but they did not allow to add all my social media accounts. Zoho helps me to keep my social media updated and also helps to engage with my followers very easily.

I have realized that with Zoho my posts are streamlined. I just have to write one post and Zoho helps to go live on all my accounts at once.

Zoho Social review by Danilo S.
Sócio proprietário

"It's a wonderful tool"

What do you like best?

First of all, it is very easy to use. The tool is very intuitive and super simple. The setup for social channels is just one click and all set. For me, my favorite two features are: schedule for my posts and the great one, SmartQ. Equally important, this last one can show me what day is the best day to my audience interact with my post. More than that, this tool, can tell me what time is the best. I did love that. Last but not least, I don't need to use any app on my phone to confirm the post before they go run.

What do you dislike?

Well, something that I didn't like was that I had a couple times an issue to publish on my Instagram account. However, it wasn't a big deal because it only happened, as I said, one or two times I guess. Likewise, I could handle this with just one click reposting on Instagram again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, if you are look for a easy too to schedule your posts with multiple social network. I do recommend Zoho Social. It is simples, a fair price and above all, you can try out without give your credit card numbers.

I'm using Zoho Social to connect as many people as I can to my business. I can create one post for all my social network at once. I don't waste my time posting one by one. I just setup, create, schedule and done!