Zoho Survey

Zoho Survey helps you create surveys in minutes. It helps you gain valuable responses through a various media and reports them in the format most comfortable to you.

Work for Zoho Survey?

Learning about Zoho Survey?

Zoho Survey Reviews

Showing 180 Zoho Survey reviews
Zoho Survey review by Bakhtawar A.
Bakhtawar A.

"Now Enjoy Making Free Surveys"

What do you like best?

ZohoSurvey has the option of integrating with a lot of other software. I can integrate it with Google Drive which has helped me in saving data from ZohoSurvey onto my GDrive. Very simple to use and many times ZohoSurvey has ready-made surveys which can be used and edited according to your company’s needs. ZohoSurvey even has an excellent customer support. They have hellped me every time.

What do you dislike?

It gets a bit hard to locate your older surveys as there isn’t any option of keeping and maintaining folders. There isn’t even an option of controlling the layout of the questions. Along with this, there are limited template layouts in ZohoSurvey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I will recommend this software as ZohoSurvey is very easy to use. Survey making was never this easy or fun.

With ZohoSurvey, my company and I can tie surveys into our websites and emails giving us more and better customer insights. I use ZohoSurvey to conduct easy and fast surveys among our clients and customers. ZohoSurvey is even used extensively by me to exchange ideas among my team members creating an excellent working culture and environment. Increases collaboration and productivity. Getting customer insights is essential for the growth and profitability of the company and with ZohoSurvey, I can get to know about customer needs and wants.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Survey
Zoho Survey review by Scott J.
Scott J.

"Survey Sucess"

What do you like best?

Connection of the surveys direct to customers is fantastic. The program comes pretty easy and is also easy to integrate across the platform. It will help as well with keeping all my pre-emption questions to my customers uniformed in it reporting for numbers that are required and at the same time keeps the details against each customer.

What do you dislike?

Art styling of the actual survey is a little restricted. The rest of the program comes pretty easy and is also easy to integrate across the platform.Because of this It will help as well with keeping all my pre-emption questions to my customers uniformed in it reporting for numbers that are required and at the same time keeps the details against each customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give us access to uniformed reporting of catalogue campaigns. It will help as well with keeping all my pre-emption questions to my customers uniformed in it reporting for numbers that are required and at the same time keeps the details against each customer.

What Survey solution do you use?

Zoho Survey review by Tejas A.
Tejas A.

"Zoho survey review"

What do you like best?

I like the customization option and offline survey option. I was able to customize the survey by creating my own theme. I could also use the offline survey option which was very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The interface is too monotonous. It could be made more vibrant and simpler. The interface can be made more attractive and easier to use. It took me a little while to figure out how to add the logic of questions. I was able to do most of it after spending some time. But in my opinion the interface can be made more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Survey is a very useful tool. If you are working on a survey, you should definitely consider Zoho as your option. It gave me more options than google form and it is less complicated than survey monkey. You can also use offline feature right away in Zoho Survey, which is not available in google forms and which is paid in Survey Monkey.

I am working on my research project. Used Zoho survey to create the survey. Liek i said before the offline feature is really useful as i did not get internet connectivity everywhere. Also the google integration helped save all the data on google drive so that i can use it anywhere anytime i want.

Zoho Survey review by Richard O.
Richard O.

"Es el mejor administrador de encuestas que hay en el mercado"

What do you like best?

Es muy configurable, con gran cantidad de funciones. Mide todo, entrega informes muy completos. lo estoy usando para validar un producto, si bien es poco la gente que me ha contestado doy fe de que da informes personales (por usuario) como el global muy completo.

What do you dislike?

que falta una validación contra una base de datos. Quizás sea bueno poner una capa intermedia para que pueda validar usuarios a responder una encuesta determinada (por ejemplo). Lo otro que pondría sería un ListBox dependiente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probé en versión Trial a varias empresas, inclusive la que se usa "más en el mercado" monkeysurvey... y los costos para usar lógicas de preguntas eran realmente altos para un pequeño emprendimiento. Zoho lo tiene hasta su versión más económica. Son totalmente responsables y el producto es de gran calidad.

En este momento me encuentro validando la aceptación de un tipo de producto para montar mi pequeña y mediana empresa.

Zoho Survey review by Matthew F.
Matthew F.

"Zoho was Above and Beyond our Expectations"

What do you like best?

The thing that I liked the most about Survey is its integration with Zoho CRM. It looks like it will allow us to do exactly what we want it to once we upgrade our Subscription to Zoho CRM. Our main objective with Survey is integrate responses with our Leads module on CRM, as this will allow us to organize the information exactly how we want to see it.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the integration with Google Sheets. During our free trial our Survey had many if then statements that would leave many questions unanswered because a different path was taken by the respondent. When we looked at the google sheets it had a lot of blanks due to the questions not be answered. It would have been better if only the responses with questions were recorded, so it wasn't so cluttered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are uncertain whether this product will work for you, just give a try with their one week free trial.

The company that I am with is a DJ Agency and we are looking to create an interactive booking page where our customers can fill out a questionnaire about their event and it gets email to us so we can follow up with their booking. We have three different event types, and depending on their response, they would be directed to the appropriate question in the survey that would ask them on more details about their event. This would allows us to better communicate with their bookings.

Zoho Survey review by Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.

"Surveys are WAY better than any other service"

What do you like best?

We've previously been using Jotform and Survey Monkey and neither of them have the amount of flexibility and control that Zoho Survey does especially considering how well it integrates with our contacts. We've previously been using Jotform and Survey Monkey and neither of them have the amount of flexibility and control that Zoho Survey does especially considering how well it integrates with our contacts.

What do you dislike?

There are some conditional questioning types of formatting that do not quite meet the same functionality of Jotform that would be nice if were improved upon. There are some conditional questioning types of formatting that do not quite meet the same functionality of Jotform that would be nice if were improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are already a Zoho user and are considering moving from another survey service, this is about as painless as can be! If you are already a Zoho user and are considering moving from another survey service, this is about as painless as can be! If you are already a Zoho user and are considering moving from another survey service, this is about as painless as can be!

We use Zoho Survey for everything from main website general inquiry forms all the way up to the most in depth donor information form.

Zoho Survey review by Terry W.
Terry W.

"Using for higher ed and workshops"

What do you like best?

The live interaction and engagement. I am looking to not only engage in real time but also send reports back to the individual. I like that we custom design our surveys and turn them off and on. The ofter part that makes this tool useful is that I can pull other questions from previous surveys which saves time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. Still playing around with its capabilities. Still learning its limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out to see if it works for you. Does better when using it with an outside platform like Google.

The ability to use responses to auto-populate other fields. It allows the participants to feel like the survey is personalized for them. i also like that we can export the data for that individual and they can compare it to their peers in their unit. This helps with organizational change.

Zoho Survey review by Konstantin D.
Konstantin D.

"Simple tool but a valuable addition to the ecosystem"

What do you like best?

As a software platform, Zoho has many tools, and you can stay in their ecosystem with one set of account credentials instead of having a piecemeal of software from different vendors.

The interface is easy to use and it is enough for most purposes, and the out of the box integrations with CRM and Google spreadsheets are a great start for a beginner marketing person. There is a selection of themes and you can easily localize your surveys to get more responses.

Surveys tool is easy to script, and you can easily add tags or pre-populate a name field for example.

What do you dislike?

The survey tool is quite basic in terms of logic (you can't make a new question from the answer for example), and it is limited in the amount of question look customization. I think they could add an option for html subheaders.

I run a b2c survey

Zoho Survey review by Peter Y.
Peter Y.

"Easy market research on a budget"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it can be shared anywhere and they have a mobile version - very important these days. The other really important feature is that it is multilingual... but this also means that you have to have someone on staff that can tweak stuff - in let us say... Spanish. But this can be easily overcome!

What do you dislike?

It does have its structural limitations - large survey instruments, multi-pronged survey instruments. But if you know about the survey process... you can work on these items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incorporate more "How To" and "Lessons on survey instrument development"... there are so many survey instruments out there that are simply crap... So help folks by educating them!

It is a platform that I have used to seek "trends and topical hot spots" that can be tackled in a deeper manner later on. Because it is easy to use... it is easy to execute and this has been important to me in the past.

Zoho Survey review by Claude F.
Claude F.

"Full integration with Zoho CRM a BIG PLUS"

What do you like best?

The surveys are easy to build, and easy to understand. However the most attractive feature for me is the fact that (1) I can pre-populate fields that are existing in the CRM - For example if I put their company name as they are in my CRM, they can modify it if they want which is pretty cool. However the best part is whatever information they enter, if you set up the integration with CRM properly, this information will automatically populate the proper fields of the CRM.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like about Survey honestly. It is simple and does what it says it should do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. No downside.

The fact that it is linked with the CRM is key to me. I can send mass surveys and the answers are all filled properly. Saves a lot of clean up time, and increases accuracy.

Zoho Survey review by Latif B.
Latif B.

"Better than any Survey making software"

What do you like best?

Firstly, I just love the design of the website. Easy to use, easy to understand and great to work with. Along with this, one of the most important reason for me using this software is the fact that Zoho Survey is free! I've made dozens of surveys with the help of Zoho. Customer Support is even brilliant and the graphics are just amazing. Zoho's multiple options for customizing your own survey are even of immense help. After the survey, Zoho's internal analytics gives us a complete picture of the results which can be further downloaded in to a report

What do you dislike?

I think the way the survey is designed, the vertical format makes it look like the survey is boring. For someone like me, who is always travelling, Zoho's survey making is a bit difficult to use on your mobile as it requires a strong internet connection and a lot of space for designing surveys

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for people who need to constantly engage with customer

Being a director at one of the world's largest stationery product company, I have to be involved with my consumers whether being students, customers, distributors or corporate clients. I usually get feedback through a survey, All I do is design a short survey or a questionnaire and share it among the respective respondents. In this way I could get a complete analysis of the responses and then I could know which area or product to focus more on. I have successfully launched 3 colors of highlighters using this method in Pakistan

Zoho Survey review by Jayson F.
Jayson F.

"Easy, Simple, Professional"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to set up with multiple pathways based on respondents answers. It collected the necessary information I required and based on feedback by participates there experience with it was also simple and easy.

What do you dislike?

Currently no dislikes though when exporting results into google sheets the skipped / un required answers are left blanked, sometimes made it different for others to follow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go.

Use the trial version and test it with you needs. That's what I have done and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Date and information collection in individuals for inclusion in a printed booklet.

It allowed the collection of information easily from the the person/s supplying it in a timely manner. Removing the need to chase people for the information needed.

Zoho Survey review by Emily R.
Emily R.

"Excellent service. Very easy to use and includes many helpful functions for analyzing your results"

What do you like best?

Extreme ease of use. Developing a questionnaire took only minutes. I liked how easy it was to find the results, do cross tabulations, and find frequencies in results of data. Very convenient and well organized set-up.

What do you dislike?

I did not like how when a new response is submitted, it becomes the new first response in the individual responses section. I feel that It should be ordered from oldest responses to newest responses, or offer the option to change that order. This option may already exist but I was unable to find it if it does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the data analysis functions, they are very useful.

Conducting marketing research for a project. Attempting to determine the viability of offering the new product/service of breakfast at a restaurant.

Zoho Survey review by Jayraj S.
Jayraj S.

"The Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Yes! it really is a lifesaver.The simple process that this site has to come to my rescue a lot of times and also the fact that you can create a survey with just a few taps is also that i appreciate about this product.

What do you dislike?

What i don't like is the UI, I mean yes it is fluid and easy to use but it lacks the latest animations which i find everywhere and hence it feels a bit outdated but apart from that i feel it is one hell of a product.

I use it to get opinions on some of the project ideas that we might have and so on.It has become really easy to come up on a solution because here no one is fighting with other instead they get a survey they fill it and it is done.

Zoho Survey review by Kayla B.
Kayla B.

"Love Zoho survey"

What do you like best?

An easy way to collect feedback from employees. By making their responses anonymous it allows them to be truthful without fear of repercussions which help us learn where our team and leadership’s biggest shortcomings are and gives us the opportunity to improve in those areas.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I use the free option so I’m sure with the paid version I’d get more features and things I might get even more use from but as of now I enjoy this product and what it has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing great!

Mainly leadership issues and making sure our team has an outlet to express any issues of theirs with their leadership and other team members

Zoho Survey review by Krystina P.
Krystina P.

"New User"

What do you like best?

I love the integration of the Zoho apps. You can do something in one app and have most if not all the data transfer to a different app, for instance, the survey will integrate data to Zoho CRM updating contact details and keeps a record of the customer's activities.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the apps integrate cleanly. They are headed in the right direction but still have lots of room for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great starting platform but best for smaller business. It still needs time to evolve into the same kind of thing as SurveyMonkey

I use the survey for client assessments and likeability of my business. It helps give me a clearer picture of what I can improve as well as what my clients' needs are even when they aren't willing to express them openly.

Zoho Survey review by 焓 .
焓 .

"Great productive tools"

What do you like best?

Zoho Survey is I have ever been used, not only for pure survey purpose, also I tried to using it for complex data collection, very high efficiency, and the data outcome always being accuracy and easy to access.

especially for the data output, variety data format for different purpose.I most favorite format is csv, with zoho's data process, is seems to be very organized, easy for me to post-process.

also for data visualize, the default graphic is good enough for most case, with only few time modification, it can be output like a report.

really a great experience.

What do you dislike?

the price is a bit expensive, and may be the connecting speed deserve a upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Choice

collection internal personal data, such 360 cross ranking, both collection speed and privacy is necessary for me.

Zoho Survey review by Jaffar K.
Jaffar K.

"Best for Survey making"

What do you like best?

Zoho is free to use and has a lot of features. When I first tried making a survey, everything was straight forward and I had zero problems while making the survey according to my needs. Along with this, Zoho Survey even has a few templates from which I can choose for my survey. Ready made questionnaires are also available which need to be tweaked only a bit for your company. No such problems with the software

What do you dislike?

Whenever I send out the link to my survey to consumers via email and they try to fill it via the application, consumers have faced problems. I've heard that as our surveys are intense and informative, these application sometimes stops working and shuts down. Something I have only heard yet, not experienced myse;f. so that can be improved upon

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I will recommend this software as Zoho Survey has one of the best following and is highly reliable

Customer Insights is very important. For that reason, I need to make a lot of surveys per week for every region / area or locality. Zoho Survey helps in compiling all the raw data from the responses. Being in the Oil industry, I need to understand the requirements of consumers and whether they are satisfied with the oil quality and the other products we sell like lubricants, motor oil etc. With Zoho Survey, it is very easy to understand these responses and helps me a lot to improve

Zoho Survey review by lea b.
lea b.

"Zoho Survey Review"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we can customize options , that there is a mulptiple choice of the way we can ask questions

What do you dislike?

I love zoho ! because it's adaptable , I used word before, I sent my documents to my customers in pdf. since I discovered Zoho I am very happy. all my templates are perfectly adaptable to the program and the options are amazing

Recommendations to others considering the product

i recommand Zoho to all my friends and collegue since i've tried it

i realized that communication thrue Zoho with our clients made us please them more and more, as i said I discovered Zoho I am very happy. all my templates are perfectly adaptable to the program and the options are amazing

Zoho Survey review by Craig R.
Craig R.

"The best free to use survey application available"

What do you like best?

I love Zoho Survey! From a design perspective it is fantastically flexible - there are so many options for question design, you can ask up to 15 questions and get back 150 responses. What's not to like? And from a respondents perspective it is so easy to fill out. Survey Monkey doesn't come close.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how difficult it is to extract all of the individual responses. You can see them though which is great and the standard reporting is very good so it's only a problem when you want do a bit more analysis.

Various. I work in the NHS so examples include understanding how certain equipment is used on hospital wards and how relevant meetings are to attendees.

Zoho Survey review by Foo sing M.
Foo sing M.

"Best survey platform ever"

What do you like best?

The platform features are highly comprehensive and the white label solution is the best ever. I've been searching high and low for a survey platform that allows me to use my private domain without costing a bomb to my wallet - Zoho is the ONLY solution out there in the market that can meet that business need

What do you dislike?

I think it can improve on the survey email campaign feature. While it currently uses integration with mailchimp and its own zoho app, I feel that it is still not sufficient. Then again, those are minor issues.

I've resolved the problem of finding a good employee engagement survey platform

Zoho Survey review by Lynnette C.
Lynnette C.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I found the website very easy to use and it did not take me long to get a survey made to help me with my business. I loved that I was able to customise my survey.

I really liked the format in which the answers were given to me.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that there was no free option other than the trial session.

It would be nice to have an option to review each questionnaire individually (I only noticed that there was the option to click on specific surveys that had comments written on them).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was incredibly user friendly.

I have recently started my own business and I was getting feedback from my current customers as well as potential ones and it has been really helpful in finding out where I am going wrong and what I am doing right.

So far I am seeing great results, which will help me go in the right direction for my business. I was worried about whether or not mu business was doing well, but it was great to see so many people saying how much they had enjoyed coming to my choir.

Zoho Survey review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Zoho is a terrific resource."

What do you like best?

Zoho has been an invaluable resource for my business. As a small startup just getting off the ground, staying as lean as possible is a priority. To that end, we conduct all of our market research and product focus grouping ourselves. Zoho's suite of products allow me to present polished, professional surveys to my customers and potential customers.

What do you dislike?

The logo could be a bit more professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used several survey providers (surveymonkey, qualtrics, surveygizmo) and I have found Zoho to be the most intuitive product of all of these. I was able to design a fairly complex survey using several question types, images, and survey logic, all within an hour.

Zoho allows me to tap into the thoughts and preferences of might customers and potential customers. Rather than outsource this market research, Zoho allows me to get a pulse on who is buying my products, what do they want, and how can I serve them better.

Zoho Survey review by John P.
John P.

"Very vertically integrated, and versatile!"

What do you like best?

This Survey tool is familiar based on most survey tools out there. There is nothing extremely special about the interface or software. The kicker is that it is integrated with Zoho's other tools so deploying and analyzing more than just survey data is amazing! Overall the Zoho suite is a great tool but its only worth implementing if using at least 3 or more of their products.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the interface be a bit more stylish and the design functions faster. The analytics are weak but Zoho does not get in the way of allowing you to export the data to SaSS, mini-tab, etc. It is not a single product stand alone solution. You should use several of their products before you really experience Zoho's value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for this tool as a stand-alone tool, there are better ones out there!

We needed an all-purpose integrated system and we currently use Zoho Mail and CRM.

Zoho Survey review by Pierre-Henri S.
Pierre-Henri S.

"Zoho Survey: Knowing better your clients"

What do you like best?

Zoho Survey is easy-to-use and to implement. You can create non linear survey that changes regarding the previous answer. Moreover, by synchronizing it with your Zoho CRM you can have a feedback of your customers and automatize the sending of the survey you need.

You also can customize the template of your survey in order to make it more personal.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't see any flaws in this app.

Maybe the fact that you cannot synchronize the free version with your CRM, but hey, you can't always get what you want for free!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy-to-use and easy-to.-manage survey app, Zoho Survey is the right choice.

You can always try the free version so that you can use it without spending anything.

It helps to know better your customer, which is a business issue shared by most.

Moreover, as I have it synched with Zoho CRM, I have all the answers of a particular customer in his CRM record.

Zoho Survey review by Christine B.
Christine B.

"Easy to use, wide range of options"

What do you like best?

Can be used immediately without deep knowledge of the tool. Is very flexible in regards to question types, personalization, design of results.

What do you dislike?

There are no such things I would consider as "dislikes". According some comments of other people I assume that there limitations to complicated structures. But as I use it for customer surveys which contain short and clear questions, are easy to understand and can be completed in five minutes during a show, I did not struggle over such problems.

I want to learn more about customer satisfaction with some specific services and get more knowledge about future behavior of our industry.

Zoho Survey review by John Willis B.
John Willis B.

"Create Surveys Fast with Zoho Survey"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this integrates with other Zoho CRM tools so gathering all the additional data that I need does not take too much effort.

I also like the fact that there is a wide selection of well designed templates that I can use in order to create the surveys that I want customers to answer. I can choose designs depending on what I think will let customers focus on the questions better so their answers will be more precise.

What do you dislike?

The interface of this application leaves a lot to be imagined. It could be improved by being more stylish and if the buttons would work faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to other people who are also using other tools that are created by Zoho because this can integrate and blend seamlessly with the other tools. I would also recommend this to companies or groups who are in need of a tool to use to create surveys that are straightforward and simple.

Ever since I have used this tool, I am able to gather information about customers that I never thought would be possible. As a result, I am able to make some decisions that will be more appealing to customers. The fact that I can create simple surveys is already a huge benefit as I do not have to spend a lot of time on it. I can just make the survey and wait for the data so I can act on the information that I have acquired.

Zoho Survey review by Brian P.
Brian P.

"Zoho has it all..."

What do you like best?

I can grow and adapt with easy to integrate apps. No mess, just activate and go to work. It is an entire office management system in one.

What do you dislike?

I would like more video tutorials and long form, these two formats combined allow for the most absorption at the quickest rate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial and see for yourself, download and play with all of the tools offered. You can really see what will be a solution and what may not. They are very transparent with the trial.

My company is using Zoho for all problems, number one being keeping track of customer projects, payments schedules and automation of campaigns.

Zoho Survey review by Administrator

"It gets the job done - but don't expect miracles"

What do you like best?

They system has great graphics and analytics that come with the survey. Creating reports and gathering data from Zoho Survey is quite easy and logical. The questions on the survey are good and sync well to the CRM when it's working.

What do you dislike?

My biggest frustration with the Survey is the fact that it doesn't always sync to the CRM. We use our survey to complete registrations and the info needs to go directly into the booking, however for many customers we have to add the info the the booking manually in order for the info to be easy to access. Their support is mediocre, so when situations like this arise, it's difficult to get resolved.

We are able to collect customer data that helps us to improve our product and services year after year.

Zoho Survey review by Wajid K.
Wajid K.

"Great Surveys and Features"

What do you like best?

It ticked all the boxes my colleagues thought a survey should have.

The features offered were far better than offered by the competitors. The help and advice is superb. Other lost out because I couldn't not talk to them, while Zoho offered valuable advice on features which made all the difference in the presentation of the Reviews/Surveys.

What do you dislike?

Logic could be made a little simpler for implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make implementation of logic easier than what is offered at the moment.

Staff Reviews

Feed back from the staff/managers for self and those they manage.

Zoho Survey review by Astha S.
Astha S.

"Creative Surveys by Zoho"

What do you like best?

Ease of making surveys is the best part! I have been using Google Forms for a lot of time but this beats them by a huge margin! Totally love it. Can be easily converted into offline surveys as well. Nice!!

What do you dislike?

More regional languages need to be included. Although most of the major languages have been covered but since we work with more ground operations in India, more languages would help a lot and I am sure such issues would be needed in other places as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must try product for all those who want to carry out surveys in their organizations. Easy to use and easy to analyze as well. Better than other surveys like survey monkey, google forms etc. Also the assistance provided is pretty good.

Have done a lot of surveys which have provided us with a lot of useful insights. And the ease by which the surveys can be made makes it more relaxing to use. Junior people joining the team can also make it and float and analyze the surveys pretty well. Have used it for monthly surveys in the company as well for ideas sourcing.

Zoho Survey review by Dr Joney D.
Dr Joney D.

"Fantastic tool!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Survey is incredibly flexible and easy to use. You can design surveys with incredible resources in minutes. Responses automatically update the dashboard which is very clear and the analysis of results couldn't be easier.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have nothing to say that I disliked or haven't found in Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is extremely user friendly and the pricing couldn't be better.

I use Zoho not only to run surveys of client satisfaction but it is also great for recruitment: you can do a whole application process, with 'killer questions', which automatically selects only suitable candidates..

Zoho Survey review by Executive Sponsor in Food & Beverages
Executive Sponsor in Food & Beverages

"Intuitive, easy to build survey."

What do you like best?

Logical, intuitive survey builder with a gentle learning curve. Solid variety of tools. I particularly like the ease with which I could preview the survey and then return to edit mode. First time I used it, I got exceptionally high response rate from my target audience. It is very easy to copy and modify existing survey to similar yet different topic.

What do you dislike?

Honestly ...nothing! The final appearance felt amateurish, but then I discovered I could add our logo and suddenly it represented our brand in a way which was satisfying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it ...you'll be surprised how much you like it.

I am surveying membership of an organization. The survey is both preference and actual current usage of required services (such as # of phone lines, etc.). From these surveys, we are building a factual demonstration our need and a basis for negotiating with suppliers.

Zoho Survey review by Nikolas F.
Nikolas F.

"Great experience so far"

What do you like best?

I have worked with a lot of CRM tools but ZOHO CRM plus exceeded all experiences by far. It is easy to learn and I have yet to find any boundaries for what I can do.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, granted that we have been testing for a bit more than a week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if you like it in the trial phase.

Zoho combines many tools we used as stand-alone products before, e.g. survey monkey, get response, crm and more. Combined with automatization features we are hoping for an overall enhancement of our processes.

Zoho Survey review by Mallapparaj B.
Mallapparaj B.

"Zoho Survey Review"

What do you like best?

Its a best method to approach our customers, public. To recognize the product reach, enquire about the products. easy to analysis.

What do you dislike?

No, i like that method. To conduct the survey. But the respondents are not ready to answering the questions. In Organization side should send a request-in or intimation to respondents to answer the survey questions. It will improve the customers of this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its useful to all type of Product manufacturing and Management courses to conduct their survey

It used this method to conduct a survey for my MBA

Zoho Survey review by J Reese K.
J Reese K.

"Cookie Cutter but Integrated"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and straightforward. It is powerful enough to get the job done just like many similar survey tools with the added benefit of being integrated with several great customer relationship management tools. With other survey tools the integrations are added manually and data integrity and security can be questioned.

What do you dislike?

The styling of the tool is a bit archaic and bodes well for the technical fields, but it doesn't necessarily meet the refined palettes of the consumer goods and fashion industries. This could be overcome with some programming for a small fee but is a trade off for the integration. The analysis was average at best but it did have a reasonable amount of options for export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If styling is important, prepare for some design time and costs.

We needed to match legacy data with new primary research and determine correlations and potentially new segments emerging. The system did that for us because of the integration with the CRM.

Zoho Survey review by Rahul B.
Rahul B.

"Creating online survey was never so easy"

What do you like best?

(1) Zoho Survey allows you to reach the international audience with its Multi-lingual feature (30+ languages).

(2) It allows you not just send the survey questionnaires to your clients via emails etc. but you can embed it on your websites also.

(3) The look & feel of surveys are very eye-catchy and professional to impress your target audience.

What do you dislike?

(1) Although it provides the feature of optimized surveys for mobile but screen-fit & UI is not good in all mobile browsers as compared to desktop browsers.

(2) It has a good feature of customized templates but it has very limited set/categories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In a era of fierce competition, transparency & involvement of customers via surveys is good strategy to keep them engaged. This is one of the best tool to achieve this target.

In a B2B business, it's always better to ask your clients on what features they, what improvements they want, what challenges they face. So in a whole, it is providing us a great way to take feedback from them.

Zoho Survey review by Administrator

"Zoho is a great survey solution"

What do you like best?

It's part of the Zoho platform which means that if you already use Zoho you can integrate with other Zoho apps. There also a lot of possibilities to make your survey dynamic, nevertheless you can keep a good overview of your questions.

What do you dislike?

The interface looks a bit outdated. More options to show progression would be nice.

Market survey to test the market for new products we want to develop.

Our first survey has not been sent out yet, so no benefits realized yet.

Zoho Survey review by Nikhil G.
Nikhil G.

"Survey King: Zoho"

What do you like best?

The best thing is the ease of use both in terms of creating a survey and sharing it across. Mobile compatibility comes as an added advantage. Have helped us in conducting surveys across various geographies; thanks to features regarding multiple languages.

What do you dislike?

Features come at a cost! Hence, depending upon the requirement of the project can't be used much by a student conducting thesis or so and there Google forms gets a higher user preference. It has an easy interface to work upon but if certain improvements can be done for is that if it can be integrated with my email id as what happens in Office surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please use it in case you are seeking for an easy to use survey software which also helps you analyze the results in a more convenient manner. The only thing would have been more great is if more features would have been available at free cost

Have used it both as a student and for internal company surveys regarding opinions about the projects and as a feedback mechanism from the team. Have been used by HR team in our organization for better interaction of employees with the leadership.

Zoho Survey review by User in Computer Software

"80% of the way to being perfect."

What do you like best?

The results presentation. It's very clear - lays out the data with easy executive summary stuff as well as letting out drill into the details. That's outstanding.

What do you dislike?

The interface for creating the survey is a bit painful. I think they could push this product much further - for example letting me post a picture or having more control of the layout of the survey form.

What's there is perfectly serviceable though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The one week free trial is definitely worth using - it's free and it seems like nothing is "locked" or forbidden.

I needed a quick marketing survey - we wanted to verify that we were making the product that our buyers wanted - and the survey actually found an entire new application for our product - so it worked better than we'd hoped.

Zoho Survey review by Patrick K.
Patrick K.

"Very intuitive as I have using Google Docs for surveys since a couple of years now."

What do you like best?

The fact that you can add your company logo, which give to the questionnaire itself when seeing the preview with and without another look. Well thought.

What do you dislike?

The difficulty to create a survey using my mobile phone. Being someone always in movement, I thought I could use my phone to set my very first questionnaire but it was kind of challenging. Besides, seems to requires a strong Internet connection to work properly.

Being a Business Developper at a newly disruptive company, I am trying to get feedback and insights from our mobile platform's primo-testers.

Zoho Survey review by Administrator in Textiles
Administrator in Textiles

"Zoho Survey"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to integrate with the CRM software. I was able to accomplish everything my team needed once we upgraded our account

What do you dislike?

The system wasn't as user-friendly as it could be. It took me a good bit of time to figure out how the system worked and even longer to on board the rest of my team

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Zoho Survey to companies who have a younger demographic using the software. I would also suggest taking full advantage of the trial period - it will be able to show you what you need in that time frame! It worked better for us when we were using it outside of the Google Platform as well. This software is great if it is something you are going to be constantly using, it worked well for us to be in fairly constant communication with our customer pool.

We are working on product creation - being able to survey current and potential clients of what their needs help us tremendously

Zoho Survey review by Sean P.
Sean P.

"Powerful survey tool with intuitive UI"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Zoho Survey is ease of setup. I was able to distribute a complete survey in a matter of minutes, not hours.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if Zoho Survey were free to use. And if using it entitled me to my own tropical island.

We needed market research fast, and the level of detail needed required that we ask specific questions and get responses from dozens of respondents very quickly. Zoho Survey delivered.

Zoho Survey review by Kyle L.
Kyle L.

"Powerfully integrated consumer research tool."

What do you like best?

Zoho Surveys seamlessly integrates within the Zoho suite of products offering users of the CRM additional tools in gathering customer data. Zoho surveys provides users with well designed templates that assist the user to focus on what matters (questions). The surveys are able to be distributed in online or offline format and are mobile compatible as well.

What do you dislike?

The survey platform isn't as powerful as Qualtrics or SurveyMonkey, but the cost and integration for existing Zoho users is powerful. The platform could do more in creating modular surveys that account for deviations in the survey order. Zoho is great for users wanting to create simple, straightforward surveys, but the platforms leaves much to be desired in the face of industry leaders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Survey is free to try and easily syncs with the rest of Zoho (which offers freemium models on all their products). With the ability to try the software, users can see if Zoho Surveys will work within their organization. Additionally, the pricing tiers allow customers to unlock further features as the organization grows.

Zoho allows us to gather data from our customers, which we keep in our Zoho CRM. These surveys are very easy to create which allows us to focus more on answering the needs that we learn from our customers. From the survey responses, we are able to gather more information regarding our customers and are easily able to present this information to relevant parties through Zoho's report builder.

Zoho Survey review by Tyler U.
Tyler U.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to create and distribute a survey and they have quite a few templates to make it look nice built in. The free plan is perfect for small companies.

What do you dislike?

It does not integrate well into the other Zoho products, I wish it could integrate better into Zoho Desk so I could track individual agent NPS scored instead of company-wide.

We use it to send NPS surveys when agents close their cases for customers.

Zoho Survey review by Shirley H.
Shirley H.

"efficient reporting system"

What do you like best?

ZoHo survey is a great way to achieve a collective reporting status. It captures real time information, giving easy reporting inquiries for management.

What do you dislike?

the system application is great. I am not given tasks in which i need to heavily analyze the use of ZoHo survey. So far, i'm liking it.

I am using ZoHo survey to input information that i capture from vendors in SF selling upholstered furniture. It helps to narrow down to specific regions that sell new, like new, or vintage items, based on the information put into the system. I like this because i can export reporting statuses and narrow parameters to pinpoint the information i am finding.

Zoho Survey review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great Survey Form Service"

What do you like best?

Zoho is one of those great alternatives to Google Forms if for some reason you can't access it or want to use it. Zoho survey provides you with great surveys that have more than 30 language templates. It also has features such as Captcha to prevent erroneous entries as well providing you with live results as people complete your form.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it is somehwhat limited when compared to Google Forms. The most basic free plan is not as feature rich unless you pay to move to the next tier up. For example the basic tiers are missing advanced functionality you would expect would be offered such as Logic Piping or custom template designing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would also strongly recommend Google Forms or if you are more inclined for a fancier option you can opt in for Wufoo Forms.

There are many options and alternatives in the survey / form space.

I strongly suggest that you take time googling google form alternatives as you will get plenty of options both paid and free.

Zoho Survey improved the ability to collaborate on a form with multi-person teams within our organization and gave us live updates to the minute. Our organization's needs for forms were meant for a small # of people to respond to so it satisfied our needs but it may be more limiting if we were expecting more than 150+ responses as then we would have had to move up to the next tier.

Zoho Survey review by Emad-ud-deen Richard L.
Emad-ud-deen Richard L.

"I really like Zoho Survey very much!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the large amount of ways you can query the survey results.

I would like to see the Deluge scripting added for more fine tuning of the way the surveys can be manipulated based on how the questions are answered.

What do you dislike?

Well, I love this software so there not anything I don't like about it. :-)

We will be determining if a full time school will be started if enough people are interested in starting it.

Zoho Survey review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good product when used the uograded version"

What do you like best?

Good design, looks very pretty and easy to fill for customers. For survey designers, it's easy drag and drop. plus when you are using other Zoho products, it makes it so much more convenient.

What do you dislike?

You don't get all the Question rules etc. features in the free version. And the paid ones can be pretty expensive. We now use CRM+ which includes a subscription of Zoho Surveys, so we get the upgraded version now,

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good product! And hey guess what- if you are a student, you can get free lifetime access of Zoho Survey. I saw this offer a few months back. So don't know if it has changed now.

We try to get students and parents feedback for classes, events, meetings etc. so that we can seek further improvements in our business. While not everyone fills these surveys up, we get a pretty good feedback about our quality of service delivery and also some mishaps which has helped us customize our offerings better.

Zoho Survey review by Ethan W.
Ethan W.

"Experience the craft of survey creation"

What do you like best?

With over 25 question types, and features like skip logic and piping, you can design your perfect survey. Spruce it up to suit your brand and style with customizable themes

What do you dislike?

Share your surveys instantly with everyone on your list, using social media and email campaigns. Our SSL protection will ensure that your surveys remain safe and private

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lacking an audience? Just choose your preferred demographics and we’ll take care of collecting your responses.

Customizable reports help you visualize response trends and make informed decisions. Analyze the data with Google Sheets for an even deeper understanding

Zoho Survey review by Consultant

"Simple to use"

What do you like best?

Having used the tool only a couple of times, I like that there are many options for the types of questions you can ask (drop down menus, multiple choice, etc.)

What do you dislike?

It seems that there is only one type of question for an inline survey (i.e. survey embedded in an email). I'd like to use a sliding scale question but it looks like I can only ask a question that has two possible answers.

This is going to help me with a user survey for a pilot project we are conducting for my client.

Zoho Survey review by Bander Y. B.
Bander Y. B.

"easy tools and useful options to build your surveys"

What do you like best?

The survey builder that they offer is very useful for who are new to survey writing

What do you dislike?

Arabic support is not that enough, there are few issues you guys need to develop

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy simple and perfect for the users who are looking for fast online surveys which can show them a clear results with lovely reports that can be printed out and play with some gadgets of the report itself.

customer satisfaction

Zoho Survey review by Tara D.
Tara D.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I love how it allowed survey takers to rank items and then weighted the answers in the report. Users found it simple to use.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that it is hard to find a how-to guide for the product.

I have to get responses from many people in different locations and I like that the surveys are easily accessible by users no matter what they are using to access it. I also like that it allows me to have multiple question type within one survey to I am not tracking multiple surveys.

Zoho Survey review by Randall K.
Randall K.

"Needed a quick option for a survey"

What do you like best?

I like the reports that appear on the view.

What do you dislike?

I wish the report colors were consistent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial to get an idea of how easy it is to use

We were looking for a quick solution to get a survey into the hands of our business partners. This far exceeded my expectations as far as ease of use and development to deployment.

Zoho Survey review by Francisco Gabriel A.
Francisco Gabriel A.

"Great Service "

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed using ZOHO SURVEY! great way to get feedback from your clients

What do you dislike?

I would say that I wasn't really able to integrate Zoho survey with CRM but I'm guessing it is only because I don't really know how to use it.

Organization with team sales, selling more, and having a better control.

Zoho Survey review by Ravi P.
Ravi P.

"Good plateform for survey"

What do you like best?

Zoho survey is easy to use and customize interface as per my need.

I have used many online survey platform. However, ZOHO survey is the best ever....

What do you dislike?

I am thinking about this thing. But i am not getting any point about this. Because, i never got the problem to use it

I got the solution to feedback of our service, reviews and all

Zoho Survey review by Lachlan W.
Lachlan W.

"Zoho Survey, Spot on !"

What do you like best?

Creating surveys on this platform couldn't be easier, it provides all the variables one could want in a survey with the detailed analysis given in an easy to read, stylish format.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have a greater amount of themes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would be great to have more themes

We are collecting data based on our project management delivery aiming to close the gaps and provide a better service to our customers.

Zoho Survey review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Easy like sunday morning"

What do you like best?

I’m relatively new to Zoho but it didn’t stop me from doing great stuff already

It’s very easy to use and offers great functionality. It allowed me to do anything I could think of in terms of types of questions and deployment.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that comes to mind has to do with embedding the survey in our website. When embedding the survey there’s no way to limit people from completing the survey multiple times

We are collecting user feedbacks on a diverse range of services and Zoho Survey enables us to quickly set up a new survey and embed it in our website

Zoho Survey review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"So Far So Good"

What do you like best?

Minimal learning curve, easy to share with others. I was able to pick up how to use the program without having to do research or walk through tutorials. You can easily share it with others either through e-mail or a website.

What do you dislike?

The correlation reporting of the results could be better developed. Overall, you can get the statistics you need, but it's not incredibly easy. For example, I want to group the results for the survey based on how they answered the first multiple choice question. So far, I haven't found a way to do that in the system except to export the results to excel and manually sort it there. Doable, but could be improved.

I'm doing surveys across our corporate enterprise to validate our internal process mapping procedures. This is a great tool to help with that!

"Zoho Survey is Good!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Surveys has many features and is easy to navigate and add/remove questions. It's flexible.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the short trial they give you.. it makes for testing things out a priority and if you don't get time then you miss out on features and things you did not get time to test.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is great for getting surveys done quickly, but again, as I am on a trial and only access it a couple times a week, the trial is short and features get removed fairly quickly so it's tough to gauge other features when your trial is over before you realize it.

We wanted to create surveys for employees and Board members for feedback on what we can do better and where we are solid at.

Zoho Survey review by Amber B.
Amber B.

"Great Software and Fully Intergratable "

What do you like best?

I love the monitoring...it helps me with marketing, customer service, and sales

What do you dislike?

The free version is so limited, nonetheless, the job gets done

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something easy but effective, Zoho Survey definitely will help your company, from small to large.

Customer service, sales, marketing and human resources are being solved with this software. I have realized that customer feedback is the best tool to increase revenue.

Zoho Survey review by Helena Lyssa O.
Helena Lyssa O.

"Zoho Survey is great to use of you use other Zoho Apps, too"

What do you like best?

It is integrated with other Zoho apps, so it's easy to use. I like how you can preview your surveys, too. No need to worry because your responses while testing won't get recorded.

What do you dislike?

I haven't seen anything I don't like in Zoho Survey, yet.

We use it in Performance Evaluation and in our Client Satisfaction Surveys.

Zoho Survey review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good survey platform"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to update and change the formatting and content of survey. There's very good accessibility between platform and good organization and options to see answers and feedback. It is very easy to copy and modify existing survey to similar yet different topic and it works well on mobile.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to edit the google sheets template and i need to catch the users name/email not just an ip number in the collected data. The Design is little bit outdated and when there are great possibilities for branding the survey, there are no possibilities for beautiful visualization of results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using the tool helps us conduct surveys for the clients

It's easy to use and it allows customize your survey a lot. Reports are great.

Zoho Survey review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Zoho Survey"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can talk to someone at Zoho's end when I'm stuck

What do you dislike?

I would love to have a video showing me live examples of how to create logics and branchings

Recommendations to others considering the product

read all their support section on how to build a survey and go online for supporting videos. email zoho for support if you are stuck they called me immediately and logged in to my screen to help me figure it out

Not yet tested but I want to shape my business solutions based on customer needs

Zoho Survey review by Marie Grace A. P.
Marie Grace A. P.

"Survey in 24 hours time - no kidding! "

What do you like best?

That it non complicated. That theres a summary of your survey already. From questions youve made, Zoho would literally take of your stats! Great!

What do you dislike?

That free trial is just a few days! :) Hope you can at least extend to 1 month! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for those who are writing academic journals with survey component on it! Highly recommended also for researchers and professors.

I have to reach a number of people to survey on their perceptions about a situation. I got great answers less than 24 hours. Its truly digital world now! Thanks, Zoho!

Zoho Survey review by Udev C.
Udev C.

"Better than survey monkey"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this platform is the fact that I can access all my features from one account. really saves time.

What do you dislike?

it can be a little tricky to find the login page.

i am using this to carry out a survey for my dissertation.

Zoho Survey review by Sage L.
Sage L.

"Trail Stage"

What do you like best?

I believe the interface is intuitive and their is a full suite of solutions and the API offered integrations are very good as well.

What do you dislike?

Not sure yet....still playing around. I have to test the Survey feature and see how it works with the Reports feature to know if I'm a believer or not.

I'm looking to create Brand Ambassador surveys and then take their responses, put into the ZoHo reports and turn into nice visual charts to easily digest the results and spot trends.

Zoho Survey review by Frida P.
Frida P.

"It was not difficult"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and easy. It is powerful enough to get the job done just like many similar survey tools with the added benefit of being integrated with several great customer relationship management tools. With other survey tools the integrations are added manually and data integrity and security can be questioned.

What do you dislike?

The integrations with CRM zoho, for some reason I couldn't finisht.

Well, It's easy to have responses from all the people, and best is that you have your report rigth the way, and you can take decisions from this.

Zoho Survey review by Melissa M. B.
Melissa M. B.

"Great resource for Surveys"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the site allows users to make up surveys. I appreciate the fact that we are also able to use he already pre developed survey templates too. We use Zoho quite often in our line of work from surveys feedback on food to executives

What do you dislike?

I would like more ways to customize the survey layouts

None... benefits definitely include our ability to find out how our staff is doing... we are able to get great insight through the Zoho surveys

Zoho Survey review by Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

"Easiest survey solution evern"

What do you like best?

The easer of use of the solution. It is the easiest system with guides to help you setup the survey the way you want.

What do you dislike?

The trial period could be longer to ensure testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. It is friendly, 'sexy' and easy to use.

Communiactions audit at clients

Zoho Survey review by Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

"Great starter CRM but not a total replacement "

What do you like best?

The system is great and simple but when it comes to customizing and getting assistance with customization it’s very far and in between in comparison to salesforce and other CRM

What do you dislike?

I dislike the Response time with the customer service and the unfortunate language barrier that they give along with unable to understand my issues and how to fix them

Third of the surveys we use it primarily for first line of support technical surveys that we get to manage our technical team and evaluate them

Zoho Survey review by Octavio V.
Octavio V.

"Facil implementación"

What do you like best?

A pesar de tener múltiples opciones, el sistema es intuitivo y de fácil configuración.

What do you dislike?

En la versión básica no puedes editar colores, tipo de letra e imágenes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ninguna

Con Zoho Survey conseguimos realizar evaluaciones internas que nuestros mismos colaboradores hicieron sobre la empresa.

Zoho Survey review by Apurva S.
Apurva S.

"Zoho Survey Tools"

What do you like best?

I love the ease with which I was able to conduct surveys. Even I had no problem in tracking survey response. Graph gaves us interactive tools for understanding

What do you dislike?

Post survey, data analytics could be better

Survey on Cryptocurrency investing behaviour

Zoho Survey review by Executive Sponsor in Utilities
Executive Sponsor in Utilities

"Excellent Online Survey Tool - a little limited during trial however"

What do you like best?

Very flexible tool. Very easy to design surveys , love the download into CSV which means we can pivot data and mine out the info we require.

What do you dislike?

Trial Limit is too small we had hoped to trial for 2-3 weeks with apx 300 surveys per week. Our total customer base is in excess of 130,000 so we need a larger amount to trial

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely if you only need to trial with < 150 surveys

Tarcking both internal and external experiences to address broken process.

Zoho Survey review by Mario M M.
Mario M M.

"Encuesta para baja"

What do you like best?

It is easy, friendly and usuable app to build a survey.

Sinchronicity with another zoho software.

What do you dislike?

I would like was in spanish, and maybe another interface more smart.

Too simple design, I can not insert another themes, or it is difficult to insert in first monents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, I like it, is easy to make a survey.

Make a survey, to send a survey to customers easy.

We get a important information to know that customers need and let us design and make improve our services.

Zoho Survey review by User

"Excellent."

What do you like best?

Zoho Survey allows free trial for us to actually test whether Zoho tools fit the type of survey we wanted to set up. In addition, Zoho tools do not only provide the flexibility we need but are also user friendly and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Features usage are not simplified to tell us which features enable which type of survey questionnaire.

I needed a tool to help me create nestled questionnaires for my thesis research about gap analysis in the logistics industry.

Zoho Survey review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and understand. It makes data retrieval easy and effortless. Being unfamiliar with survey production, Zoho has taken the stress off and allowed me to focus on other aspects of my job while still being able to retrieve meaningful data.

What do you dislike?

I currently don't have any dislikes for this product.

We are currently using Zoho to survey some of our main supporters in order to gauge who they know. This will guide our strategy for cultivation and donor relations moving forward.

Zoho Survey review by Elena M.
Elena M.

"Survey for Marketing research "

What do you like best?

Simplicity and all options I needed to collect the data

What do you dislike?

Navigation could be better. It was annoying sometimes to come back to previous page if I needed to go check the responses for example

Recommendations to others considering the product

more options for different types of questions

Very useful tool for collecting consumers opinion

Zoho Survey review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"Zohoholic"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of interface and ease of set up. Speed to market

What do you dislike?

Nothing in comparison to the competitors, more template would be handy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it, it's simple to set up

Customer satisfaction and other market research

Zoho Survey review by Richard K.
Richard K.

"Sales Executive Experience"

What do you like best?

Clear visibility of my pipeline and helps keep track of everything

What do you dislike?

Not robust enough compared to other CRM's that I have used in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Identifying which lead belongs to the right person

Zoho Survey review by Wayne G.
Wayne G.

"So far so good!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and it integrates with Zoho CRM.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could add a "n/a" option to questions.

We are looking for customer feedback and it will be excellent to have that data available within Zoho CRM customer records.

Zoho Survey review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Hardware
Executive Sponsor in Computer Hardware

"Survey of Owners to Get Feedback on Board of Directors Meeting"

What do you like best?

Logic elements allowed control of which questions were presented to which respondents.

What do you dislike?

The user interface takes a little longer to get used to than I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We're still in the trial but Zoho looks good so far.

Our Board of Directors has some difficult and complicated decisions to explain to several hundred stakeholders. The Zoho Survey is allowing us to get feedback on how effectively we're communicating to the stakeholders.

Zoho Survey review by Klajdi T.
Klajdi T.

"Basic but gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to create questions

What do you dislike?

I don't like the logics management, especially with qualifying questions which affect next questions. The only way to do it it's to create new pages and to add logic that takes the user to a particular page depending on the answer but it's too long as a process.

I am taking feedback for products in order to improve them

Zoho Survey review by Consultant

"Ease of use and customization options"

What do you like best?

Zoho Survey is a very useful tool. If you are working on a survey, you should definitely consider Zoho as your option. It gave me more options than google form and it is less complicated than survey monkey. Also extremely affordable for feature list

What do you dislike?

would prefer more comprehensive integration options

Recommendations to others considering the product

Affordable and feature rich

Cyber Liability Insurance , being able to automate traditional paper based applications

Zoho Survey review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Terrible platform"

What do you like best?

Setting up a survey was easy but that's about all that I liked with this platform.

What do you dislike?

To sync any data you have to maneuver between apps. It's not easy to just access the CRM and look at the survey data. You have to go into Zoho Survey, pull the data and get it to sync with the CRM which rarely happened accurately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use unless you are JUST going to use the Survey app.

We wanted one platform that would integrate and sync all of our data between surveys, email and CRM. But Zoho was not as easy to use as you'd think it would be.

Zoho Survey review by Luqman E.
Luqman E.

"Zoho making us more efficient in data driven results "

What do you like best?

customization and offline survey option which was very helpful.

What do you dislike?

As at this time I used Zoho Survey there are no difficulties I faced.

People satisfaction and organizational culture survey

Zoho Survey review by Jacques E.
Jacques E.

"Great for data collection"

What do you like best?

Its easy to develop from simple quick survey to more complex surveys

What do you dislike?

There is nothing so far that we dislike of the program

Gathering consumer insight at activations

Zoho Survey review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use but monthly cost is high for students."

What do you like best?

Easy to use for the trial period and the charts and result summaries are well presented and easy to access.

What do you dislike?

Monthly costs are not easy to pay as a college student. Having options to possibly pay by the survey for a small fee that lasts x amount of time might make it easier.

Measuring satisfaction. No benefits realized yet. Have only had 4 respondents.

Zoho Survey review by Jess D.
Jess D.

"Very Good"

What do you like best?

I like the statistics and info it gives you, how you can look at overall responses and compare, or individual responses

What do you dislike?

Automatic Free Enterprise Trial that expires in about a week. That you either have to upgrade or write these reviews to extend. I would like just a free account with unlimited questions

Using to collect data for ece statistics final project

Zoho Survey review by Aneliya I.
Aneliya I.

"Engagement Study"

What do you like best?

I like that I am free to fully customise the whole survey, including the theme.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer the demographic questions to be more flexible and to be able to select different kind of questions related to gender, years of service within the company, age, level within the company, functional areas etc.

We are able to launch our own survey.

"Zoho Survey Review"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of set up. Webinar guides for users. Reporting and integrations.

What do you dislike?

Slightly fiddly but in the main there's not much to dislike.

So far I have only used it for a customer satisfaction survey and it has highlighted a gap in the experience of regular users vs occasional or first time visitors to the website which we can focus on correcting.

Zoho Survey review by Administrator

"Great Integration with Zoho CRM"

What do you like best?

That we can integrate Zoho Survey answers into our CRM Fields.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrates very well with Zoho CRM.

Able to find to carry out surveys as to why customers didn't go ahead with an order so we can improve our process and customer experience.

"Fantasic "

What do you like best?

The survey format is really easy to use, within a few minutes the questionnaire can be live and ready to be filled out by anyone!!!

What do you dislike?

When reviewing the questions used it could be made simpler. For example I wanted to look at what those who were 18-24 thought about for specific questions and navigating/creating information from looking at purely some of the variables was quite hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend

I have been able to solve gaining critical information from target markets without there being bias or people being worried about me knowing what they have said.

Zoho Survey review by Andy M.
Andy M.

"Very easy to use. Fully featured"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use. It is customisable. Lots of different question types.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. It's awesome

Market survey

Zoho Survey review by Aphelele B.
Aphelele B.

"Awesome and the features on this platform are great"

What do you like best?

The features in the platform, from the types of questions available to the analysis of results

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this product is pure quality, the values and analysis it gives are good.

the use of e-skills for small entrepreneurs, this survey platform alone allowed me to realise the level of use from the number of answered questions versa vi the number of unanswered questions.

Zoho Survey review by Joud N.
Joud N.

"zoho is the best"

What do you like best?

it has multiple features and you can analyse your data easily

What do you dislike?

it has limited trail time and it is complicated to extend this time.

data collection

Zoho Survey review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"very good "

What do you like best?

When I search this kind of website, this Zoho is the first one that came into my mind that it will be user friendly and very effective and I found my thought is true.

What do you dislike?

The trial duration should be a little longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is the best website for your survey. Love it. Highly recommend it.

for teaching purpose, and it was very useful.

Zoho Survey review by Ferit A.
Ferit A.

"Training Surveys"

What do you like best?

Zoho has a definitely is a user friendly survey application. You can easily create your own surveys, ask your questions and responses simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

There is no item to mention as disliked.

We are providing trainings and would like to see different questions on surveys. Preparing our own, and reporting easily is the solution we look for.

Zoho Survey review by Henry Tongun C.
Henry Tongun C.

"Everything in one place"

What do you like best?

I like the rich features and user friendliness

What do you dislike?

limitations of trail version were not know early

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Survey is a great tool for students especially those studying and working at the same time. I had ease of reaching my target population.

I was collecting data for an academic research and I was amazed to see my data entered into an Excel sheet as well as statistical analysis provided.

Zoho Survey review by Matthew V.
Matthew V.

"Easy and quick-"

What do you like best?

To be able to put together some easy surveys that actually get responses is key!

What do you dislike?

nothing to mention, it has not failed me yet

customer experience inside our buildings

Learning about Zoho Survey?