Zoho Survey

Zoho Survey helps you create surveys in minutes. It helps you gain valuable responses through a various media and reports them in the format most comfortable to you.

Work for Zoho Survey?

Learning about Zoho Survey?

Zoho Survey Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 166 Zoho Survey reviews
Zoho Survey review by <span>Scott J.</span>
Scott J.

"Survey Sucess"

What do you like best?

Connection of the surveys direct to customers is fantastic. The program comes pretty easy and is also easy to integrate across the platform. It will help as well with keeping all my pre-emption questions to my customers uniformed in it reporting for numbers that are required and at the same time keeps the details against each customer.

What do you dislike?

Art styling of the actual survey is a little restricted. The rest of the program comes pretty easy and is also easy to integrate across the platform.Because of this It will help as well with keeping all my pre-emption questions to my customers uniformed in it reporting for numbers that are required and at the same time keeps the details against each customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give us access to uniformed reporting of catalogue campaigns. It will help as well with keeping all my pre-emption questions to my customers uniformed in it reporting for numbers that are required and at the same time keeps the details against each customer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Survey
Zoho Survey review by <span>Tejas A.</span>
Tejas A.

"Zoho survey review"

What do you like best?

I like the customization option and offline survey option. I was able to customize the survey by creating my own theme. I could also use the offline survey option which was very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The interface is too monotonous. It could be made more vibrant and simpler. The interface can be made more attractive and easier to use. It took me a little while to figure out how to add the logic of questions. I was able to do most of it after spending some time. But in my opinion the interface can be made more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Survey is a very useful tool. If you are working on a survey, you should definitely consider Zoho as your option. It gave me more options than google form and it is less complicated than survey monkey. You can also use offline feature right away in Zoho Survey, which is not available in google forms and which is paid in Survey Monkey.

I am working on my research project. Used Zoho survey to create the survey. Liek i said before the offline feature is really useful as i did not get internet connectivity everywhere. Also the google integration helped save all the data on google drive so that i can use it anywhere anytime i want.

What Survey solution do you use?

Zoho Survey review by <span>Richard O.</span>
Richard O.

"Es el mejor administrador de encuestas que hay en el mercado"

What do you like best?

Es muy configurable, con gran cantidad de funciones. Mide todo, entrega informes muy completos. lo estoy usando para validar un producto, si bien es poco la gente que me ha contestado doy fe de que da informes personales (por usuario) como el global muy completo.

What do you dislike?

que falta una validación contra una base de datos. Quizás sea bueno poner una capa intermedia para que pueda validar usuarios a responder una encuesta determinada (por ejemplo). Lo otro que pondría sería un ListBox dependiente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probé en versión Trial a varias empresas, inclusive la que se usa "más en el mercado" monkeysurvey... y los costos para usar lógicas de preguntas eran realmente altos para un pequeño emprendimiento. Zoho lo tiene hasta su versión más económica. Son totalmente responsables y el producto es de gran calidad.

En este momento me encuentro validando la aceptación de un tipo de producto para montar mi pequeña y mediana empresa.

Zoho Survey review by <span>Matthew F.</span>
Matthew F.

"Zoho was Above and Beyond our Expectations"

What do you like best?

The thing that I liked the most about Survey is its integration with Zoho CRM. It looks like it will allow us to do exactly what we want it to once we upgrade our Subscription to Zoho CRM. Our main objective with Survey is integrate responses with our Leads module on CRM, as this will allow us to organize the information exactly how we want to see it.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the integration with Google Sheets. During our free trial our Survey had many if then statements that would leave many questions unanswered because a different path was taken by the respondent. When we looked at the google sheets it had a lot of blanks due to the questions not be answered. It would have been better if only the responses with questions were recorded, so it wasn't so cluttered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are uncertain whether this product will work for you, just give a try with their one week free trial.

The company that I am with is a DJ Agency and we are looking to create an interactive booking page where our customers can fill out a questionnaire about their event and it gets email to us so we can follow up with their booking. We have three different event types, and depending on their response, they would be directed to the appropriate question in the survey that would ask them on more details about their event. This would allows us to better communicate with their bookings.

Zoho Survey review by <span>Nicholas S.</span>
Nicholas S.

"Surveys are WAY better than any other service"

What do you like best?

We've previously been using Jotform and Survey Monkey and neither of them have the amount of flexibility and control that Zoho Survey does especially considering how well it integrates with our contacts. We've previously been using Jotform and Survey Monkey and neither of them have the amount of flexibility and control that Zoho Survey does especially considering how well it integrates with our contacts.

What do you dislike?

There are some conditional questioning types of formatting that do not quite meet the same functionality of Jotform that would be nice if were improved upon. There are some conditional questioning types of formatting that do not quite meet the same functionality of Jotform that would be nice if were improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are already a Zoho user and are considering moving from another survey service, this is about as painless as can be! If you are already a Zoho user and are considering moving from another survey service, this is about as painless as can be! If you are already a Zoho user and are considering moving from another survey service, this is about as painless as can be!

We use Zoho Survey for everything from main website general inquiry forms all the way up to the most in depth donor information form.

Zoho Survey review by <span>Terry W.</span>
Terry W.

"Using for higher ed and workshops"

What do you like best?

The live interaction and engagement. I am looking to not only engage in real time but also send reports back to the individual. I like that we custom design our surveys and turn them off and on. The ofter part that makes this tool useful is that I can pull other questions from previous surveys which saves time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. Still playing around with its capabilities. Still learning its limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out to see if it works for you. Does better when using it with an outside platform like Google.

The ability to use responses to auto-populate other fields. It allows the participants to feel like the survey is personalized for them. i also like that we can export the data for that individual and they can compare it to their peers in their unit. This helps with organizational change.

Learning about Zoho Survey?

* We monitor all Zoho Survey reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.