G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend 馃殌

Zoho Survey

(200 reviews)

Zoho Survey helps you create surveys in minutes. It helps you gain valuable responses through a various media and reports them in the format most comfortable to you.

Work for Zoho Survey?

Learning about Zoho Survey?

Zoho Survey Reviews

Showing 203 Zoho Survey reviews
Zoho Survey review by Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
View Original

"Easiest survey solution evern"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Survey
Zoho Survey review by Bakhtawar A.
Bakhtawar A.

"Now Enjoy Making Free Surveys"

What do you like best?

ZohoSurvey has the option of integrating with a lot of other software. I can integrate it with Google Drive which has helped me in saving data from ZohoSurvey onto my GDrive. Very simple to use and many times ZohoSurvey has ready-made surveys which can be used and edited according to your company鈥檚 needs. ZohoSurvey even has an excellent customer support. They have hellped me every time.

What do you dislike?

It gets a bit hard to locate your older surveys as there isn鈥檛 any option of keeping and maintaining folders. There isn鈥檛 even an option of controlling the layout of the questions. Along with this, there are limited template layouts in ZohoSurvey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I will recommend this software as ZohoSurvey is very easy to use. Survey making was never this easy or fun.

With ZohoSurvey, my company and I can tie surveys into our websites and emails giving us more and better customer insights. I use ZohoSurvey to conduct easy and fast surveys among our clients and customers. ZohoSurvey is even used extensively by me to exchange ideas among my team members creating an excellent working culture and environment. Increases collaboration and productivity. Getting customer insights is essential for the growth and profitability of the company and with ZohoSurvey, I can get to know about customer needs and wants.

What Survey solution do you use?

Zoho Survey review by Scott J.
Scott J.

"Survey Sucess"

What do you like best?

Connection of the surveys direct to customers is fantastic. The program comes pretty easy and is also easy to integrate across the platform. It will help as well with keeping all my pre-emption questions to my customers uniformed in it reporting for numbers that are required and at the same time keeps the details against each customer.

What do you dislike?

Art styling of the actual survey is a little restricted. The rest of the program comes pretty easy and is also easy to integrate across the platform.Because of this It will help as well with keeping all my pre-emption questions to my customers uniformed in it reporting for numbers that are required and at the same time keeps the details against each customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give us access to uniformed reporting of catalogue campaigns. It will help as well with keeping all my pre-emption questions to my customers uniformed in it reporting for numbers that are required and at the same time keeps the details against each customer.

Zoho Survey review by Tejas A.
Tejas A.

"Zoho survey review"

What do you like best?

I like the customization option and offline survey option. I was able to customize the survey by creating my own theme. I could also use the offline survey option which was very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The interface is too monotonous. It could be made more vibrant and simpler. The interface can be made more attractive and easier to use. It took me a little while to figure out how to add the logic of questions. I was able to do most of it after spending some time. But in my opinion the interface can be made more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Survey is a very useful tool. If you are working on a survey, you should definitely consider Zoho as your option. It gave me more options than google form and it is less complicated than survey monkey. You can also use offline feature right away in Zoho Survey, which is not available in google forms and which is paid in Survey Monkey.

I am working on my research project. Used Zoho survey to create the survey. Liek i said before the offline feature is really useful as i did not get internet connectivity everywhere. Also the google integration helped save all the data on google drive so that i can use it anywhere anytime i want.

Zoho Survey review by Richard O.
Richard O.

"Es el mejor administrador de encuestas que hay en el mercado"

What do you like best?

Es muy configurable, con gran cantidad de funciones. Mide todo, entrega informes muy completos. lo estoy usando para validar un producto, si bien es poco la gente que me ha contestado doy fe de que da informes personales (por usuario) como el global muy completo.

What do you dislike?

que falta una validaci贸n contra una base de datos. Quiz谩s sea bueno poner una capa intermedia para que pueda validar usuarios a responder una encuesta determinada (por ejemplo). Lo otro que pondr铆a ser铆a un ListBox dependiente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prob茅 en versi贸n Trial a varias empresas, inclusive la que se usa "m谩s en el mercado" monkeysurvey... y los costos para usar l贸gicas de preguntas eran realmente altos para un peque帽o emprendimiento. Zoho lo tiene hasta su versi贸n m谩s econ贸mica. Son totalmente responsables y el producto es de gran calidad.

En este momento me encuentro validando la aceptaci贸n de un tipo de producto para montar mi peque帽a y mediana empresa.

Zoho Survey review by Carolina V.
Carolina V.

"Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

In a matter of minutes you have your survey done. It offers a great variety of question types and allows you add your own logo and customize theme. You can publish it easily as well as collecting data in an understable way.

What do you dislike?

The dropdown question type doesn't allow you to add a comment for instance to support any of the answers. Let's say the choices are Yes or No, you would like to have a supportive argument for any of them. It would be great if Zoho could add that option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great option for your business. It is an easy way to get in touch with your internal and external customers.

Customer's satisfaction, customer's preferences on services and products, customer's reviews, etc.

Zoho Survey review by Matthew F.
Matthew F.

"Zoho was Above and Beyond our Expectations"

What do you like best?

The thing that I liked the most about Survey is its integration with Zoho CRM. It looks like it will allow us to do exactly what we want it to once we upgrade our Subscription to Zoho CRM. Our main objective with Survey is integrate responses with our Leads module on CRM, as this will allow us to organize the information exactly how we want to see it.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the integration with Google Sheets. During our free trial our Survey had many if then statements that would leave many questions unanswered because a different path was taken by the respondent. When we looked at the google sheets it had a lot of blanks due to the questions not be answered. It would have been better if only the responses with questions were recorded, so it wasn't so cluttered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are uncertain whether this product will work for you, just give a try with their one week free trial.

The company that I am with is a DJ Agency and we are looking to create an interactive booking page where our customers can fill out a questionnaire about their event and it gets email to us so we can follow up with their booking. We have three different event types, and depending on their response, they would be directed to the appropriate question in the survey that would ask them on more details about their event. This would allows us to better communicate with their bookings.

Zoho Survey review by Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.

"Surveys are WAY better than any other service"

What do you like best?

We've previously been using Jotform and Survey Monkey and neither of them have the amount of flexibility and control that Zoho Survey does especially considering how well it integrates with our contacts. We've previously been using Jotform and Survey Monkey and neither of them have the amount of flexibility and control that Zoho Survey does especially considering how well it integrates with our contacts.

What do you dislike?

There are some conditional questioning types of formatting that do not quite meet the same functionality of Jotform that would be nice if were improved upon. There are some conditional questioning types of formatting that do not quite meet the same functionality of Jotform that would be nice if were improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are already a Zoho user and are considering moving from another survey service, this is about as painless as can be! If you are already a Zoho user and are considering moving from another survey service, this is about as painless as can be! If you are already a Zoho user and are considering moving from another survey service, this is about as painless as can be!

We use Zoho Survey for everything from main website general inquiry forms all the way up to the most in depth donor information form.

Zoho Survey review by Terry W.
Terry W.

"Using for higher ed and workshops"

What do you like best?

The live interaction and engagement. I am looking to not only engage in real time but also send reports back to the individual. I like that we custom design our surveys and turn them off and on. The ofter part that makes this tool useful is that I can pull other questions from previous surveys which saves time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. Still playing around with its capabilities. Still learning its limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out to see if it works for you. Does better when using it with an outside platform like Google.

The ability to use responses to auto-populate other fields. It allows the participants to feel like the survey is personalized for them. i also like that we can export the data for that individual and they can compare it to their peers in their unit. This helps with organizational change.

Zoho Survey review by Konstantin D.
Konstantin D.

"Simple tool but a valuable addition to the ecosystem"

What do you like best?

As a software platform, Zoho has many tools, and you can stay in their ecosystem with one set of account credentials instead of having a piecemeal of software from different vendors.

The interface is easy to use and it is enough for most purposes, and the out of the box integrations with CRM and Google spreadsheets are a great start for a beginner marketing person. There is a selection of themes and you can easily localize your surveys to get more responses.

Surveys tool is easy to script, and you can easily add tags or pre-populate a name field for example.

What do you dislike?

The survey tool is quite basic in terms of logic (you can't make a new question from the answer for example), and it is limited in the amount of question look customization. I think they could add an option for html subheaders.

I run a b2c survey

Zoho Survey review by Peter Y.
Peter Y.

"Easy market research on a budget"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it can be shared anywhere and they have a mobile version - very important these days. The other really important feature is that it is multilingual... but this also means that you have to have someone on staff that can tweak stuff - in let us say... Spanish. But this can be easily overcome!

What do you dislike?

It does have its structural limitations - large survey instruments, multi-pronged survey instruments. But if you know about the survey process... you can work on these items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incorporate more "How To" and "Lessons on survey instrument development"... there are so many survey instruments out there that are simply crap... So help folks by educating them!

It is a platform that I have used to seek "trends and topical hot spots" that can be tackled in a deeper manner later on. Because it is easy to use... it is easy to execute and this has been important to me in the past.

Zoho Survey review by Claude F.
Claude F.

"Full integration with Zoho CRM a BIG PLUS"

What do you like best?

The surveys are easy to build, and easy to understand. However the most attractive feature for me is the fact that (1) I can pre-populate fields that are existing in the CRM - For example if I put their company name as they are in my CRM, they can modify it if they want which is pretty cool. However the best part is whatever information they enter, if you set up the integration with CRM properly, this information will automatically populate the proper fields of the CRM.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like about Survey honestly. It is simple and does what it says it should do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. No downside.

The fact that it is linked with the CRM is key to me. I can send mass surveys and the answers are all filled properly. Saves a lot of clean up time, and increases accuracy.

Zoho Survey review by Latif B.
Latif B.

"Better than any Survey making software"

What do you like best?

Firstly, I just love the design of the website. Easy to use, easy to understand and great to work with. Along with this, one of the most important reason for me using this software is the fact that Zoho Survey is free! I've made dozens of surveys with the help of Zoho. Customer Support is even brilliant and the graphics are just amazing. Zoho's multiple options for customizing your own survey are even of immense help. After the survey, Zoho's internal analytics gives us a complete picture of the results which can be further downloaded in to a report

What do you dislike?

I think the way the survey is designed, the vertical format makes it look like the survey is boring. For someone like me, who is always travelling, Zoho's survey making is a bit difficult to use on your mobile as it requires a strong internet connection and a lot of space for designing surveys

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for people who need to constantly engage with customer

Being a director at one of the world's largest stationery product company, I have to be involved with my consumers whether being students, customers, distributors or corporate clients. I usually get feedback through a survey, All I do is design a short survey or a questionnaire and share it among the respective respondents. In this way I could get a complete analysis of the responses and then I could know which area or product to focus more on. I have successfully launched 3 colors of highlighters using this method in Pakistan

Zoho Survey review by Everianny B.
Everianny B.

" An exceptional tool for the evaluation of our work."

What do you like best?

In meetings held in our work, we have discussed how we can evaluate our professional performance and that of our bosses in the most neutral manner and in turn generate variables that we can analyze. Unanimously we have selected this software because it is the one that seems to us more complete to fulfill this evaluating role.

Zoho Survey offers us a wide range of questions, both open and closed and totally customizable, according to our needs. This element is very valuable because we can adjust the questions to our objectives, in this case the evaluation of our staff, we can also add positive aspects to enhance our productivity. In addition to this function we can generate customizable reports susceptible to analysis and we can share these results with the people we want

What do you dislike?

This software has allowed us to be better professionals. The results that have come out of each of the surveys we have conducted in our work environment have served to make the necessary corrective and we have seen how our company has improved. I only have positive comments for this software, nothing negative to highlight

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very efficient software and adjusted to the new labor realities. Complement an excellent system of elaboration and analysis of surveys with a pretty good interface that makes it too easy to use. My recommendation of this software is to all companies regardless of their size, they will not regret using it

The evaluation of our personnel was a pending task of our company and thanks to Zoho Survey we were able to solve this. The elaboration of surveys and their subsequent analysis is a very necessary function to make this evaluation of our personnel. Undoubtedly Zoho Survey has contributed to the growth of our company.

Zoho Survey review by Sergio Rafael E.
Sergio Rafael E.

"A good alternative for online surveys "

What do you like best?

In my team, the evaluation of our performance is fundamental to increase the quality standards of the legal documents we deliver to our supervisors and the attention we give to the general public. Looking for a way to evaluate these two important features I got this amazing software. Zoho Survey, allows us to conduct surveys and opinion polls not only to our bosses but to the general public, and we do these polls so that they themselves tell us what they think of our performance in the work, attention and legal resolution of problems that we bring to our customers.

Zoho Survey is quite easy to use, is very intuitive and allows you to complete surveys in minutes. We can associate these surveys with our work e-mails to notify the people we want to fill out the survey, and the results we obtain can be filtered and trends analyzed, which is the fundamental objective for which we use this software.

What do you dislike?

Currently many software have their storage and run in the cloud. It is an innovative option that fits the current requirements in companies, however, have a great weakness and is that they work only with the Internet. This is the case of Zoho Survey, if we have internet or the internet fails in our office the software cannot be used, creating limitations for the fulfillment of our task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software to all work teams, companies and companies that depend on the comments and suggestions of those involved in their work performance, in order to grow as professionals. The use of surveys to evaluate labor performance are very important in a work environment that is constantly being renewed and requires evaluation to create better labor instruments, in our case, better legal documents.

Zoho Survey has contributed a great deal to our professional and professional development. Thanks to the surveys filled out by our supervisors and clients, we have made corrections and added more elements to our legal documents.

Zoho Survey review by Jayson F.
Jayson F.

"Easy, Simple, Professional"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to set up with multiple pathways based on respondents answers. It collected the necessary information I required and based on feedback by participates there experience with it was also simple and easy.

What do you dislike?

Currently no dislikes though when exporting results into google sheets the skipped / un required answers are left blanked, sometimes made it different for others to follow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go.

Use the trial version and test it with you needs. That's what I have done and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Date and information collection in individuals for inclusion in a printed booklet.

It allowed the collection of information easily from the the person/s supplying it in a timely manner. Removing the need to chase people for the information needed.

Zoho Survey review by Emily R.
Emily R.

"Excellent service. Very easy to use and includes many helpful functions for analyzing your results"

What do you like best?

Extreme ease of use. Developing a questionnaire took only minutes. I liked how easy it was to find the results, do cross tabulations, and find frequencies in results of data. Very convenient and well organized set-up.

What do you dislike?

I did not like how when a new response is submitted, it becomes the new first response in the individual responses section. I feel that It should be ordered from oldest responses to newest responses, or offer the option to change that order. This option may already exist but I was unable to find it if it does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the data analysis functions, they are very useful.

Conducting marketing research for a project. Attempting to determine the viability of offering the new product/service of breakfast at a restaurant.

Zoho Survey review by Jayraj S.
Jayraj S.

"The Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Yes! it really is a lifesaver.The simple process that this site has to come to my rescue a lot of times and also the fact that you can create a survey with just a few taps is also that i appreciate about this product.

What do you dislike?

What i don't like is the UI, I mean yes it is fluid and easy to use but it lacks the latest animations which i find everywhere and hence it feels a bit outdated but apart from that i feel it is one hell of a product.

I use it to get opinions on some of the project ideas that we might have and so on.It has become really easy to come up on a solution because here no one is fighting with other instead they get a survey they fill it and it is done.

Zoho Survey review by Kayla B.
Kayla B.

"Love Zoho survey"

What do you like best?

An easy way to collect feedback from employees. By making their responses anonymous it allows them to be truthful without fear of repercussions which help us learn where our team and leadership鈥檚 biggest shortcomings are and gives us the opportunity to improve in those areas.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I use the free option so I鈥檓 sure with the paid version I鈥檇 get more features and things I might get even more use from but as of now I enjoy this product and what it has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing great!

Mainly leadership issues and making sure our team has an outlet to express any issues of theirs with their leadership and other team members

Zoho Survey review by Krystina P.
Krystina P.

"New User"

What do you like best?

I love the integration of the Zoho apps. You can do something in one app and have most if not all the data transfer to a different app, for instance, the survey will integrate data to Zoho CRM updating contact details and keeps a record of the customer's activities.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the apps integrate cleanly. They are headed in the right direction but still have lots of room for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great starting platform but best for smaller business. It still needs time to evolve into the same kind of thing as SurveyMonkey

I use the survey for client assessments and likeability of my business. It helps give me a clearer picture of what I can improve as well as what my clients' needs are even when they aren't willing to express them openly.

Zoho Survey review by 鐒 .
鐒 .

"Great productive tools"

What do you like best?

Zoho Survey is I have ever been used, not only for pure survey purpose, also I tried to using it for complex data collection, very high efficiency, and the data outcome always being accuracy and easy to access.

especially for the data output, variety data format for different purpose.I most favorite format is csv, with zoho's data process, is seems to be very organized, easy for me to post-process.

also for data visualize, the default graphic is good enough for most case, with only few time modification, it can be output like a report.

really a great experience.

What do you dislike?

the price is a bit expensive, and may be the connecting speed deserve a upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Choice

collection internal personal data, such 360 cross ranking, both collection speed and privacy is necessary for me.

Zoho Survey review by Jaffar K.
Jaffar K.

"Best for Survey making"

What do you like best?

Zoho is free to use and has a lot of features. When I first tried making a survey, everything was straight forward and I had zero problems while making the survey according to my needs. Along with this, Zoho Survey even has a few templates from which I can choose for my survey. Ready made questionnaires are also available which need to be tweaked only a bit for your company. No such problems with the software

What do you dislike?

Whenever I send out the link to my survey to consumers via email and they try to fill it via the application, consumers have faced problems. I've heard that as our surveys are intense and informative, these application sometimes stops working and shuts down. Something I have only heard yet, not experienced myse;f. so that can be improved upon

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I will recommend this software as Zoho Survey has one of the best following and is highly reliable

Customer Insights is very important. For that reason, I need to make a lot of surveys per week for every region / area or locality. Zoho Survey helps in compiling all the raw data from the responses. Being in the Oil industry, I need to understand the requirements of consumers and whether they are satisfied with the oil quality and the other products we sell like lubricants, motor oil etc. With Zoho Survey, it is very easy to understand these responses and helps me a lot to improve

Zoho Survey review by lea b.
lea b.

"Zoho Survey Review"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we can customize options , that there is a mulptiple choice of the way we can ask questions

What do you dislike?

I love zoho ! because it's adaptable , I used word before, I sent my documents to my customers in pdf. since I discovered Zoho I am very happy. all my templates are perfectly adaptable to the program and the options are amazing

Recommendations to others considering the product

i recommand Zoho to all my friends and collegue since i've tried it

i realized that communication thrue Zoho with our clients made us please them more and more, as i said I discovered Zoho I am very happy. all my templates are perfectly adaptable to the program and the options are amazing

Zoho Survey review by Craig R.
Craig R.

"The best free to use survey application available"

What do you like best?

I love Zoho Survey! From a design perspective it is fantastically flexible - there are so many options for question design, you can ask up to 15 questions and get back 150 responses. What's not to like? And from a respondents perspective it is so easy to fill out. Survey Monkey doesn't come close.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how difficult it is to extract all of the individual responses. You can see them though which is great and the standard reporting is very good so it's only a problem when you want do a bit more analysis.

Various. I work in the NHS so examples include understanding how certain equipment is used on hospital wards and how relevant meetings are to attendees.

Zoho Survey review by Foo sing M.
Foo sing M.

"Best survey platform ever"

What do you like best?

The platform features are highly comprehensive and the white label solution is the best ever. I've been searching high and low for a survey platform that allows me to use my private domain without costing a bomb to my wallet - Zoho is the ONLY solution out there in the market that can meet that business need

What do you dislike?

I think it can improve on the survey email campaign feature. While it currently uses integration with mailchimp and its own zoho app, I feel that it is still not sufficient. Then again, those are minor issues.

I've resolved the problem of finding a good employee engagement survey platform

Zoho Survey review by Lynnette C.
Lynnette C.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I found the website very easy to use and it did not take me long to get a survey made to help me with my business. I loved that I was able to customise my survey.

I really liked the format in which the answers were given to me.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that there was no free option other than the trial session.

It would be nice to have an option to review each questionnaire individually (I only noticed that there was the option to click on specific surveys that had comments written on them).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was incredibly user friendly.

I have recently started my own business and I was getting feedback from my current customers as well as potential ones and it has been really helpful in finding out where I am going wrong and what I am doing right.

So far I am seeing great results, which will help me go in the right direction for my business. I was worried about whether or not mu business was doing well, but it was great to see so many people saying how much they had enjoyed coming to my choir.

Zoho Survey review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Zoho is a terrific resource."

What do you like best?

Zoho has been an invaluable resource for my business. As a small startup just getting off the ground, staying as lean as possible is a priority. To that end, we conduct all of our market research and product focus grouping ourselves. Zoho's suite of products allow me to present polished, professional surveys to my customers and potential customers.

What do you dislike?

The logo could be a bit more professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used several survey providers (surveymonkey, qualtrics, surveygizmo) and I have found Zoho to be the most intuitive product of all of these. I was able to design a fairly complex survey using several question types, images, and survey logic, all within an hour.

Zoho allows me to tap into the thoughts and preferences of might customers and potential customers. Rather than outsource this market research, Zoho allows me to get a pulse on who is buying my products, what do they want, and how can I serve them better.

Zoho Survey review by John P.
John P.

"Very vertically integrated, and versatile!"

What do you like best?

This Survey tool is familiar based on most survey tools out there. There is nothing extremely special about the interface or software. The kicker is that it is integrated with Zoho's other tools so deploying and analyzing more than just survey data is amazing! Overall the Zoho suite is a great tool but its only worth implementing if using at least 3 or more of their products.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the interface be a bit more stylish and the design functions faster. The analytics are weak but Zoho does not get in the way of allowing you to export the data to SaSS, mini-tab, etc. It is not a single product stand alone solution. You should use several of their products before you really experience Zoho's value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for this tool as a stand-alone tool, there are better ones out there!

We needed an all-purpose integrated system and we currently use Zoho Mail and CRM.

Zoho Survey review by Pierre-Henri S.
Pierre-Henri S.

"Zoho Survey: Knowing better your clients"

What do you like best?

Zoho Survey is easy-to-use and to implement. You can create non linear survey that changes regarding the previous answer. Moreover, by synchronizing it with your Zoho CRM you can have a feedback of your customers and automatize the sending of the survey you need.

You also can customize the template of your survey in order to make it more personal.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't see any flaws in this app.

Maybe the fact that you cannot synchronize the free version with your CRM, but hey, you can't always get what you want for free!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy-to-use and easy-to.-manage survey app, Zoho Survey is the right choice.

You can always try the free version so that you can use it without spending anything.

It helps to know better your customer, which is a business issue shared by most.

Moreover, as I have it synched with Zoho CRM, I have all the answers of a particular customer in his CRM record.

Zoho Survey review by Christine B.
Christine B.

"Easy to use, wide range of options"

What do you like best?

Can be used immediately without deep knowledge of the tool. Is very flexible in regards to question types, personalization, design of results.

What do you dislike?

There are no such things I would consider as "dislikes". According some comments of other people I assume that there limitations to complicated structures. But as I use it for customer surveys which contain short and clear questions, are easy to understand and can be completed in five minutes during a show, I did not struggle over such problems.

I want to learn more about customer satisfaction with some specific services and get more knowledge about future behavior of our industry.

Zoho Survey review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

"Great and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ability to select the type of question I want to ask and really customize my survey to what I need is great! The results of my survey are also very easy to read and understand.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about Zoho. I enjoyed everything about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy to use survey for both the administrator and the participants, this is the survey to use.

Being able to get the input of all employees about different minor and major changes with programming. This survey allows for everyone to have their opinion listened to and most of all, it can be anonymous so employees are free to really give back honest feedback

Zoho Survey review by John Willis B.
John Willis B.

"Create Surveys Fast with Zoho Survey"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this integrates with other Zoho CRM tools so gathering all the additional data that I need does not take too much effort.

I also like the fact that there is a wide selection of well designed templates that I can use in order to create the surveys that I want customers to answer. I can choose designs depending on what I think will let customers focus on the questions better so their answers will be more precise.

What do you dislike?

The interface of this application leaves a lot to be imagined. It could be improved by being more stylish and if the buttons would work faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to other people who are also using other tools that are created by Zoho because this can integrate and blend seamlessly with the other tools. I would also recommend this to companies or groups who are in need of a tool to use to create surveys that are straightforward and simple.

Ever since I have used this tool, I am able to gather information about customers that I never thought would be possible. As a result, I am able to make some decisions that will be more appealing to customers. The fact that I can create simple surveys is already a huge benefit as I do not have to spend a lot of time on it. I can just make the survey and wait for the data so I can act on the information that I have acquired.

Zoho Survey review by Brian P.
Brian P.

"Zoho has it all..."

What do you like best?

I can grow and adapt with easy to integrate apps. No mess, just activate and go to work. It is an entire office management system in one.

What do you dislike?

I would like more video tutorials and long form, these two formats combined allow for the most absorption at the quickest rate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial and see for yourself, download and play with all of the tools offered. You can really see what will be a solution and what may not. They are very transparent with the trial.

My company is using Zoho for all problems, number one being keeping track of customer projects, payments schedules and automation of campaigns.

Zoho Survey review by Tamer H.
Tamer H.

"v good experiance"

What do you like best?

Zoho can be accessed from multiple platforms

built in reports help in results segregation

easy build up your survey

What do you dislike?

needs more toterial for how to use advance options

Recommendations to others considering the product

zoho Survey is an easy to the target tool

i am highly recommending it

MBA hypothesis.

survey is used to apply my statistical test on it.

capturing data with averaged results helped me to know the homogeneity of my data while i am building it up

Zoho Survey review by Administrator

"It gets the job done - but don't expect miracles"

What do you like best?

They system has great graphics and analytics that come with the survey. Creating reports and gathering data from Zoho Survey is quite easy and logical. The questions on the survey are good and sync well to the CRM when it's working.

What do you dislike?

My biggest frustration with the Survey is the fact that it doesn't always sync to the CRM. We use our survey to complete registrations and the info needs to go directly into the booking, however for many customers we have to add the info the the booking manually in order for the info to be easy to access. Their support is mediocre, so when situations like this arise, it's difficult to get resolved.

We are able to collect customer data that helps us to improve our product and services year after year.

Zoho Survey review by Wajid K.
Wajid K.

"Great Surveys and Features"

What do you like best?

It ticked all the boxes my colleagues thought a survey should have.

The features offered were far better than offered by the competitors. The help and advice is superb. Other lost out because I couldn't not talk to them, while Zoho offered valuable advice on features which made all the difference in the presentation of the Reviews/Surveys.

What do you dislike?

Logic could be made a little simpler for implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make implementation of logic easier than what is offered at the moment.

Staff Reviews

Feed back from the staff/managers for self and those they manage.

Zoho Survey review by Astha S.
Astha S.

"Creative Surveys by Zoho"

What do you like best?

Ease of making surveys is the best part! I have been using Google Forms for a lot of time but this beats them by a huge margin! Totally love it. Can be easily converted into offline surveys as well. Nice!!

What do you dislike?

More regional languages need to be included. Although most of the major languages have been covered but since we work with more ground operations in India, more languages would help a lot and I am sure such issues would be needed in other places as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must try product for all those who want to carry out surveys in their organizations. Easy to use and easy to analyze as well. Better than other surveys like survey monkey, google forms etc. Also the assistance provided is pretty good.

Have done a lot of surveys which have provided us with a lot of useful insights. And the ease by which the surveys can be made makes it more relaxing to use. Junior people joining the team can also make it and float and analyze the surveys pretty well. Have used it for monthly surveys in the company as well for ideas sourcing.

Zoho Survey review by Dr Joney D.
Dr Joney D.

"Fantastic tool!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Survey is incredibly flexible and easy to use. You can design surveys with incredible resources in minutes. Responses automatically update the dashboard which is very clear and the analysis of results couldn't be easier.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have nothing to say that I disliked or haven't found in Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is extremely user friendly and the pricing couldn't be better.

I use Zoho not only to run surveys of client satisfaction but it is also great for recruitment: you can do a whole application process, with 'killer questions', which automatically selects only suitable candidates..

Zoho Survey review by Executive Sponsor in Food & Beverages
Executive Sponsor in Food & Beverages

"Intuitive, easy to build survey."

What do you like best?

Logical, intuitive survey builder with a gentle learning curve. Solid variety of tools. I particularly like the ease with which I could preview the survey and then return to edit mode. First time I used it, I got exceptionally high response rate from my target audience. It is very easy to copy and modify existing survey to similar yet different topic.

What do you dislike?

Honestly ...nothing! The final appearance felt amateurish, but then I discovered I could add our logo and suddenly it represented our brand in a way which was satisfying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it ...you'll be surprised how much you like it.

I am surveying membership of an organization. The survey is both preference and actual current usage of required services (such as # of phone lines, etc.). From these surveys, we are building a factual demonstration our need and a basis for negotiating with suppliers.

Zoho Survey review by Nikolas F.
Nikolas F.

"Great experience so far"

What do you like best?

I have worked with a lot of CRM tools but ZOHO CRM plus exceeded all experiences by far. It is easy to learn and I have yet to find any boundaries for what I can do.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, granted that we have been testing for a bit more than a week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if you like it in the trial phase.

Zoho combines many tools we used as stand-alone products before, e.g. survey monkey, get response, crm and more. Combined with automatization features we are hoping for an overall enhancement of our processes.

Zoho Survey review by Mallapparaj B.
Mallapparaj B.

"Zoho Survey Review"

What do you like best?

Its a best method to approach our customers, public. To recognize the product reach, enquire about the products. easy to analysis.

What do you dislike?

No, i like that method. To conduct the survey. But the respondents are not ready to answering the questions. In Organization side should send a request-in or intimation to respondents to answer the survey questions. It will improve the customers of this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its useful to all type of Product manufacturing and Management courses to conduct their survey

It used this method to conduct a survey for my MBA

Zoho Survey review by J Reese K.
J Reese K.

"Cookie Cutter but Integrated"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and straightforward. It is powerful enough to get the job done just like many similar survey tools with the added benefit of being integrated with several great customer relationship management tools. With other survey tools the integrations are added manually and data integrity and security can be questioned.

What do you dislike?

The styling of the tool is a bit archaic and bodes well for the technical fields, but it doesn't necessarily meet the refined palettes of the consumer goods and fashion industries. This could be overcome with some programming for a small fee but is a trade off for the integration. The analysis was average at best but it did have a reasonable amount of options for export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If styling is important, prepare for some design time and costs.

We needed to match legacy data with new primary research and determine correlations and potentially new segments emerging. The system did that for us because of the integration with the CRM.

Zoho Survey review by Rahul B.
Rahul B.

"Creating online survey was never so easy"

What do you like best?

(1) Zoho Survey allows you to reach the international audience with its Multi-lingual feature (30+ languages).

(2) It allows you not just send the survey questionnaires to your clients via emails etc. but you can embed it on your websites also.

(3) The look & feel of surveys are very eye-catchy and professional to impress your target audience.

What do you dislike?

(1) Although it provides the feature of optimized surveys for mobile but screen-fit & UI is not good in all mobile browsers as compared to desktop browsers.

(2) It has a good feature of customized templates but it has very limited set/categories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In a era of fierce competition, transparency & involvement of customers via surveys is good strategy to keep them engaged. This is one of the best tool to achieve this target.

In a B2B business, it's always better to ask your clients on what features they, what improvements they want, what challenges they face. So in a whole, it is providing us a great way to take feedback from them.

Zoho Survey review by Administrator

"Zoho is a great survey solution"

What do you like best?

It's part of the Zoho platform which means that if you already use Zoho you can integrate with other Zoho apps. There also a lot of possibilities to make your survey dynamic, nevertheless you can keep a good overview of your questions.

What do you dislike?

The interface looks a bit outdated. More options to show progression would be nice.

Market survey to test the market for new products we want to develop.

Our first survey has not been sent out yet, so no benefits realized yet.

Zoho Survey review by Nikhil G.
Nikhil G.

"Survey King: Zoho"

What do you like best?

The best thing is the ease of use both in terms of creating a survey and sharing it across. Mobile compatibility comes as an added advantage. Have helped us in conducting surveys across various geographies; thanks to features regarding multiple languages.

What do you dislike?

Features come at a cost! Hence, depending upon the requirement of the project can't be used much by a student conducting thesis or so and there Google forms gets a higher user preference. It has an easy interface to work upon but if certain improvements can be done for is that if it can be integrated with my email id as what happens in Office surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please use it in case you are seeking for an easy to use survey software which also helps you analyze the results in a more convenient manner. The only thing would have been more great is if more features would have been available at free cost

Have used it both as a student and for internal company surveys regarding opinions about the projects and as a feedback mechanism from the team. Have been used by HR team in our organization for better interaction of employees with the leadership.

Zoho Survey review by User in Computer Software

"80% of the way to being perfect."

What do you like best?

The results presentation. It's very clear - lays out the data with easy executive summary stuff as well as letting out drill into the details. That's outstanding.

What do you dislike?

The interface for creating the survey is a bit painful. I think they could push this product much further - for example letting me post a picture or having more control of the layout of the survey form.

What's there is perfectly serviceable though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The one week free trial is definitely worth using - it's free and it seems like nothing is "locked" or forbidden.

I needed a quick marketing survey - we wanted to verify that we were making the product that our buyers wanted - and the survey actually found an entire new application for our product - so it worked better than we'd hoped.

Zoho Survey review by Patrick K.
Patrick K.

"Very intuitive as I have using Google Docs for surveys since a couple of years now."

What do you like best?

The fact that you can add your company logo, which give to the questionnaire itself when seeing the preview with and without another look. Well thought.

What do you dislike?

The difficulty to create a survey using my mobile phone. Being someone always in movement, I thought I could use my phone to set my very first questionnaire but it was kind of challenging. Besides, seems to requires a strong Internet connection to work properly.

Being a Business Developper at a newly disruptive company, I am trying to get feedback and insights from our mobile platform's primo-testers.

Zoho Survey review by Administrator in Textiles
Administrator in Textiles

"Zoho Survey"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to integrate with the CRM software. I was able to accomplish everything my team needed once we upgraded our account

What do you dislike?

The system wasn't as user-friendly as it could be. It took me a good bit of time to figure out how the system worked and even longer to on board the rest of my team

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Zoho Survey to companies who have a younger demographic using the software. I would also suggest taking full advantage of the trial period - it will be able to show you what you need in that time frame! It worked better for us when we were using it outside of the Google Platform as well. This software is great if it is something you are going to be constantly using, it worked well for us to be in fairly constant communication with our customer pool.

We are working on product creation - being able to survey current and potential clients of what their needs help us tremendously

Zoho Survey review by User

"Amazing Zoho survey software platform"

What do you like best?

Awesome platform for intuitive survey analysis. I am delighted with the easy to use tools to create a survey and pleased with the way the tools were organised. Zoho is a global leader in survey software with easily run market research survey and instant feedback from respondents.

What do you dislike?

What can I say, as a matter of fact, there is nothing what so ever that I dislike about Zoho. Zoho is a very good platform to conduct a survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth trying. The pricing is reasonable compared to others.

Environmental Research. And I find the Zoho platform user-friendly

Zoho Survey review by Sean P.
Sean P.

"Powerful survey tool with intuitive UI"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Zoho Survey is ease of setup. I was able to distribute a complete survey in a matter of minutes, not hours.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if Zoho Survey were free to use. And if using it entitled me to my own tropical island.

We needed market research fast, and the level of detail needed required that we ask specific questions and get responses from dozens of respondents very quickly. Zoho Survey delivered.

Learning about Zoho Survey?

* We monitor all Zoho Survey reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.