Do you work for Zoho Survey?

Zoho Survey Reviews

1-50 of 241 total Zoho Survey reviews

Zoho Survey Reviews

1-50 of 241 total Zoho Survey reviews
Zoho Survey review by Stephanie W.
Owner
Outsourcing/Offshoring
Most Recent Zoho Survey Video Review
Zoho Survey review by Hanna A.
Director of marketing programs
(10,001+ employees)

"knowledge of the service and products"

What do you like best?

The personalization that I can give to each survey is fascinating because you can have a unique and different format depends on how you do it

I can have the reports to identify the percentages of the data collected and know the opinions that are so good and establish the customers who are so satisfied with the products and the service provided

It is an easy platform to use and there are a variety of templates to use without having to repeat

What do you dislike?

I am very happy to use this survey platform and I do not find something that I do not like all the time that I have used it, it has served me to know the satisfaction or complaint that the client has.

In addition to being a survey platform serves to improve service or quality that customers do not like and thus improve for sales to rise and be a more stable company

Zoho Survey review by Carlos T.
Career Consultant
Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Very effective and efficient!!"

What do you like best?

I love how convenient and easy to use this software is. No struggle in creating surveys, very simple and user friendly. More options and customization to choose from. you can collate accurate information and feedback. Collaborated with google drive makes it alot accessible to the users.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this software is that the templates are not so diverse. Another thing would be the cost is a bit high, on my opinion atleast. If I go as free user, my options would be limited since the great features are only available if you are on a paid version of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a survey software that is very simple and easy to use with different customization options then Zoho survey would be your best pick

Doing surveys as a human human resource specialist is one of my primary job. Zoho Survey helped speed up my job as the software is easy to navigate. I am enjoying it so far without having a hard time with it,

Zoho Survey review by Dylan C.
CMO
Internet

"creation of surveys"

What do you like best?

the creation of the surveys through Zoho survey are very easy to create, it has more than 25 types of questions so that the client interacts and is not always the same type of survey

It is easy to share on social networks or emails and once they begin to answer the sent surveys I can conclude the answers and make decisions about the data that generates me

I can invite migos to help edit the accounts and help me know if something went wrong before sending the survey

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything bad to say about zoho survey because it seems to me that it does a good job and provides a good service of elaboration of surveys to know the satisfaction of the client

Through Zoho survey I can know the satisfaction of the client by the surveys I do and then respond, there is nothing better to know the opinions of the clients to know their degree of conformity with the company since the same clients can also suggestions in the surveys and they help to improve the company because they give some super good ideas that can be realized and carried out in the company for the benefit of the clients and that is increasingly bigger and more productive

Zoho Survey review by Yusbely D.
Community Manager

"Excellent product and easy to use"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is that it allows us to conduct surveys of perceptions and other necessary tools to establish broader criteria regarding the direction of work that is being sought.

What do you dislike?

I recommend adding more design templates I think necessary ..

More functions are needed if we have to carry out complex surveys with page logic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a tool for creating very cheap surveys and can be used for small surveys for your product and the initial stage of growth and success of your company.

Personally I recommend it.

The colleagues of our company presented this software as an option to make the experience with our customers more participatory; We surveyed customers and companies that have open contracts with us to verify the quality of the work we provide, the results were interesting, and that is thanks to the Zoho Survey, it is really a great tool to work and take improvement points internally to give a better quality in our services.

Zoho Survey review by Reynaldo U.
Profesor universitario asistente

"I complement and make my work methodology much better thanks to this software."

What do you like best?

Zoho Survey is a fascinating software that allows me to interact with each one of the members of the sport activities that we develop. This allows me because Zoho Survey is a software whose function is to develop web surveys that can be applied both in emails and social networks, blogs and websites. It has an elegant interface that makes Zoho Survey very easy to use, it also presents the surveys in a very pleasant and easy way for our clients, which makes them interact with me and evaluate my performance as logistic coordinator of the activities I do. I can also edit my surveys very easily and Zoho Survey offers me interesting tools to analyze the information I collect from each of the people who benefited from the activity. This software makes me grow in my work environment since I take the observations and criticisms of our clients to make my functions at work more integral, and there is nothing better than to do this with the opinion of our clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't think it's pertinent to make a negative review of this software, since I have used it many times and the results it has given me have only made me a worker more attentive to details, innovation and the joint construction of each one of my goals in the work. I wouldn't trade Zoho Survey for anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software will make you grow as a worker and in turn will make your company big. Many companies underestimate the potential of surveys as tools for collecting customer feedback, and this leads to business failure. Use this software and you will see how those observations of your customers through the survey that apply will make workers with more experience and tools to perform in their work.

As I have already mentioned Zoho Survey has raised remarkably my performance and my creativity at work. This software has allowed me to evaluate our most important asset and they are our customers and people who enjoy our sports activities. Now, every time I finish an activity, I apply Zoho Survey surveys to our participants, and from their opinions I reinvent my functions at work to make me a more complete worker and prepared for new challenges.

Zoho Survey review by Ruth C.
Analista e Investigadora
(Myself Only)

"An indispensable software for the construction of my investigations "

What do you like best?

As an independent researcher, I look for software that fits my daily work dynamics. I currently have clients who require my services in sociological research, focus group, in-depth interviews and analysis of information and databases. To comply with these methodological elements I need a software that allows me to do opinion polls, where I can reflect results of great interest for the fulfillment of my work; to fulfill this goal I use Zoho Survey because it offers me interesting options such as the possibility of analyzing trends and variables according to how I formulate the questions that will be added in the surveys, also has a very easy to use interface that allows me to add the questions that I want; I can add filters to my answers, this is quite useful because I can segment my study groups and get the right answers to be analyzed. This software is essential for the fulfillment of my work activities.

What do you dislike?

In order to use this software to its maximum capacity I must have an internet connection. This would be for me a problem that should solve the technical team of Zoho, because sometimes the internet tends to fail, when this happens I must stop working because the software stops working. This bothers me and I would like it to be resolved by Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software was made to meet great challenges at the work level. It is very complete, and the options it presents allow workers to design surveys and analyze the results of their surveys. It is a very good software that I recommend without hesitation for a second.

Despite the disadvantage I mentioned earlier of this software, I must also assume that Zoho has many functions and tools that are quite useful to culminate my work activities in a good way. I currently use this software because it is very easy to use, making my work quality and I can do it in the time I want. This software has contributed a lot to the quality of my work and I must thank this.

Zoho Survey review by Jose Rafael Z.
Asistente administrativode distribución de GLP
(10,001+ employees)

"A software to evaluate our performance in the distribution of Gas Glp."

What do you like best?

Our work performance is always subject to changes that allow us to improve the distribution of LPG both to our direct customers and to the different neighborhoods where we provide this valuable hydrocarbon. An idea of our managers was to evaluate our performance at the level of distribution among the different users of our services, and recommended the use of Zoho Survey. This software allows us to make surveys according to the questions produced by the surveyor, in this case, our management is responsible for surveying the people who use our service evaluating the quality of the product, the days and hours of distribution of the product, the quantity of product distributed among other necessary questions that allow us after the evaluation to analyze and design better procedures for distribution of LPG Gas. Zoho Survey offers analytical tools where we can evaluate trends and more frequent answers that help us to be better workers.

What do you dislike?

I believe that the software has certain limitations in the tools to make analysis of the information collected. Other software has more complete options and tools to do the analysis of variables, however, this does not mean that the software is bad or inferior to others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is nothing more real and functional than feedback between customers and service providers. This software brings you closer to this goal, and the results of this feedback are very positive for the company that uses it. I always recommend this software because I have noticed in the time that we have used it that we have been able to improve our productivity and efficiency in the distribution of Gas glp.

Thanks to this software we have been able to design better distribution strategies and supply of our products. We have managed to reach many more customers and neighborhoods in need of the precious hydrocarbon and we feel happy as a team because people appreciate our dedication and performance.

Zoho Survey review by razvan i.
Managing Partner

"Excellent product and experience"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to use and it is integrated with other apps for managing social media accounts which provide lots of insights.

What do you dislike?

Surveys are not an everyday tool for us and I would like more features in the free tier such as logic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will get the most of it if you use other Zoho apps as well. Otherwise is similar to other products or even behind when it comes to options or features. The true power of Zoho Surveys rests with its ability of transforming and interpreting data to your benefit (sales, online marketing). Of course big names in this niche are integrated with all CRMs and so on but the Zoho experience is simply the best in this respect.

We use this tool to generate market data about our products and their chances for success and to capture leads based on the answers provided.

Zoho Survey review by Edinson R.
Analista de Casos de Salud
(10,001+ employees)

"My work has improved since I use this software "

What do you like best?

It is very important in my company to value our work. This evaluation of our work has been achieved with Zoho Survey. The function that this software fulfills in my work is the elaboration of surveys that I then facilitate to our users that have been benefited with the attention in their health problems. Zoho Survey allows me to ask up to 25 questions for each survey in which I list questions directly linked to my performance as a worker in caring for patients with health problems, and thanks to their answers I can use the powerful analytical system that this software has in order to extract the concerns, observations and positive points listed by our users and thus improve our administrative procedure in the collection and care of health cases that occur during the year.

What do you dislike?

I could not mention anything negative about this software and the functions it offers me as it is the best I have used for these purposes. Before using Zoho Survey, I used other programs with similar features, but they seemed limited or did not fully fulfill the functions I needed. A software that when I started to use I felt quite satisfied and my work team and supervisors certify it as such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software that should be used by all companies. There is nothing more sincere and rewarding than the opinion of users who consume or use the services provided by a company. I can guarantee that using this software you will be able to make better plans of approach and attention to the citizens or consumers of your products. Acquire this software now.

Our growth as an office serving citizens with health problems has grown and diversified incredibly. Now we are more efficient and productive when it comes to carrying out our work, and our users have not been able to express them in each one of the surveys we carry out with Zoho Survey, positioning us as one of the most operative offices of my company.

Zoho Survey review by Bakhtawar A.
Project Director
Real Estate
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Now Enjoy Making Free Surveys"

What do you like best?

ZohoSurvey has the option of integrating with a lot of other software. I can integrate it with Google Drive which has helped me in saving data from ZohoSurvey onto my GDrive. Very simple to use and many times ZohoSurvey has ready-made surveys which can be used and edited according to your company’s needs. ZohoSurvey even has an excellent customer support. They have hellped me every time.

What do you dislike?

It gets a bit hard to locate your older surveys as there isn’t any option of keeping and maintaining folders. There isn’t even an option of controlling the layout of the questions. Along with this, there are limited template layouts in ZohoSurvey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I will recommend this software as ZohoSurvey is very easy to use. Survey making was never this easy or fun.

With ZohoSurvey, my company and I can tie surveys into our websites and emails giving us more and better customer insights. I use ZohoSurvey to conduct easy and fast surveys among our clients and customers. ZohoSurvey is even used extensively by me to exchange ideas among my team members creating an excellent working culture and environment. Increases collaboration and productivity. Getting customer insights is essential for the growth and profitability of the company and with ZohoSurvey, I can get to know about customer needs and wants.

Zoho Survey review by Scott J.

"Survey Sucess"

What do you like best?

Connection of the surveys direct to customers is fantastic. The program comes pretty easy and is also easy to integrate across the platform. It will help as well with keeping all my pre-emption questions to my customers uniformed in it reporting for numbers that are required and at the same time keeps the details against each customer.

What do you dislike?

Art styling of the actual survey is a little restricted. The rest of the program comes pretty easy and is also easy to integrate across the platform.Because of this It will help as well with keeping all my pre-emption questions to my customers uniformed in it reporting for numbers that are required and at the same time keeps the details against each customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give us access to uniformed reporting of catalogue campaigns. It will help as well with keeping all my pre-emption questions to my customers uniformed in it reporting for numbers that are required and at the same time keeps the details against each customer.

Zoho Survey review by Tejas A.

"Zoho survey review"

What do you like best?

I like the customization option and offline survey option. I was able to customize the survey by creating my own theme. I could also use the offline survey option which was very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The interface is too monotonous. It could be made more vibrant and simpler. The interface can be made more attractive and easier to use. It took me a little while to figure out how to add the logic of questions. I was able to do most of it after spending some time. But in my opinion the interface can be made more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho Survey is a very useful tool. If you are working on a survey, you should definitely consider Zoho as your option. It gave me more options than google form and it is less complicated than survey monkey. You can also use offline feature right away in Zoho Survey, which is not available in google forms and which is paid in Survey Monkey.

I am working on my research project. Used Zoho survey to create the survey. Liek i said before the offline feature is really useful as i did not get internet connectivity everywhere. Also the google integration helped save all the data on google drive so that i can use it anywhere anytime i want.

Zoho Survey review by Richard O.

"Es el mejor administrador de encuestas que hay en el mercado"

What do you like best?

Es muy configurable, con gran cantidad de funciones. Mide todo, entrega informes muy completos. lo estoy usando para validar un producto, si bien es poco la gente que me ha contestado doy fe de que da informes personales (por usuario) como el global muy completo.

What do you dislike?

que falta una validación contra una base de datos. Quizás sea bueno poner una capa intermedia para que pueda validar usuarios a responder una encuesta determinada (por ejemplo). Lo otro que pondría sería un ListBox dependiente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probé en versión Trial a varias empresas, inclusive la que se usa "más en el mercado" monkeysurvey... y los costos para usar lógicas de preguntas eran realmente altos para un pequeño emprendimiento. Zoho lo tiene hasta su versión más económica. Son totalmente responsables y el producto es de gran calidad.

En este momento me encuentro validando la aceptación de un tipo de producto para montar mi pequeña y mediana empresa.

Zoho Survey review by Carolina V.
Coach

"Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

In a matter of minutes you have your survey done. It offers a great variety of question types and allows you add your own logo and customize theme. You can publish it easily as well as collecting data in an understable way.

What do you dislike?

The dropdown question type doesn't allow you to add a comment for instance to support any of the answers. Let's say the choices are Yes or No, you would like to have a supportive argument for any of them. It would be great if Zoho could add that option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great option for your business. It is an easy way to get in touch with your internal and external customers.

Customer's satisfaction, customer's preferences on services and products, customer's reviews, etc.

Zoho Survey review by Matthew F.
Sales And Marketing Specialist
Entertainment

"Zoho was Above and Beyond our Expectations"

What do you like best?

The thing that I liked the most about Survey is its integration with Zoho CRM. It looks like it will allow us to do exactly what we want it to once we upgrade our Subscription to Zoho CRM. Our main objective with Survey is integrate responses with our Leads module on CRM, as this will allow us to organize the information exactly how we want to see it.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the integration with Google Sheets. During our free trial our Survey had many if then statements that would leave many questions unanswered because a different path was taken by the respondent. When we looked at the google sheets it had a lot of blanks due to the questions not be answered. It would have been better if only the responses with questions were recorded, so it wasn't so cluttered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are uncertain whether this product will work for you, just give a try with their one week free trial.

The company that I am with is a DJ Agency and we are looking to create an interactive booking page where our customers can fill out a questionnaire about their event and it gets email to us so we can follow up with their booking. We have three different event types, and depending on their response, they would be directed to the appropriate question in the survey that would ask them on more details about their event. This would allows us to better communicate with their bookings.

Zoho Survey review by Dinesh S.
Head-IT

"Best ever Online Survey solution"

What do you like best?

Besides ease of use, simple deployment and intuitive design, the feature I liked most is it's one click translation to other languages and the freedom to select your preferred language while submitting your response.

What do you dislike?

Briefly I faced some difficulty in formatting text in the questionnaire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful product from Zoho. Each time I use it, my love for it intensifies further. It's so easy to deploy, I didn't had to refer any kind of documentation or google for any kind of support. It was live and running within just few hours. It's loaded with features that gives you freedom and flexibility to design your survey. There are plenty of reporting and analysis options to choose from. You can download the results in any of the desired formats like .csv, spreadsheet, SPSS, Zoho sheets etc. You can have your survey forms translated to other language of your choice with just a single click and the participant can simply choose his preferred language from the unique survey form with the language choices. One unique feature that I came across was QR code. You can simply scan the code from your mobile and start the survey from mobile itself. Various integration possibilities are also available that I had not tried yet. Confidentiality of the participant can be protected without any compromise. You can also ensure single response submission by the participant. You can also have single survey with multiple pages for different sections. You can also connect and share your survey with your Facebook ID and can also embed it in your website if required. You also get plenty of templates from where you can choose some standard questions related to any particular industry or area.

It helped us eliminate the manual efforts required for conducting offline surveys, consolidation and analysis of the captured responses.

Zoho Survey review by Flora P.
Accountant
Accounting

"Superb survey manager. "

What do you like best?

It is very configurable, with a large number of functions. Measure everything, deliver very complete reports. I am using it to validate a product, although there are few people who have answered me, I can attest that it gives personal (per user) reports as well as a very complete one.

What do you dislike?

It is missing a validation against a database. Perhaps it is good to put an intermediate layer so that you can validate users to answer a certain survey (for example). The other thing I would put would be a dependent list box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an application that I would prescribe to complete progressively complex reviews that require more structures. On the off chance that the overview is short and essential this application makes it simple and enables you to add pictures and send them to contacts. Put it all on the line. No downside.A exceptionally productive programming and acclimated to the new work substances. Supplement an incredible arrangement of elaboration and examination of overviews with an entirely decent interface that makes it too simple to even think about using. My suggestion of this product is to all organizations paying little heed to their size, they won't lament utilizing it.

It enables the members to feel like the study is customized for them. We use Zoho Survey for everything from fundamental site general request shapes as far as possible up to the most inside and out contributor data structure. It is a brilliant programming to impart to this framework that is taken care of so astonishing you can send the studies to the customers and know the suppositions of them in regards to the thoughtfulness regarding the customer and the items that we offer and to know whether they are alright with the quality or there is something what must be changed.

Zoho Survey review by Ryan T.
Data Administrator

"easy to carry out surveys"

What do you like best?

the creation of surveys in Zoho Survey are very simple to perform so that the clients themselves are very easy to answer, they are several types of formats and survey templates so as not to repeat and have several options to send a different one each time

There is something very good and it is the multilingual surveys that answer the survey in a language other than my own. Zoho translates it to understand it

I have the facility to share the surveys via facebook which is the largest social network so that the clients that follow us can respond from there is the survey

What do you dislike?

The support is a little delayed in answering the help tickets that I send but it is not something that affects the software or my daily work there is only that to say

is a wonderful software to share with this system that is handled so amazing you can send the surveys to the clients and know the opinions of them regarding the attention to the client and the products that we offer and to know if they are comfortable with the quality or there is something what has to be changed

Zoho Survey review by Nicholas S.
Adjunct Assistant Professor

"Surveys are WAY better than any other service"

What do you like best?

We've previously been using Jotform and Survey Monkey and neither of them have the amount of flexibility and control that Zoho Survey does especially considering how well it integrates with our contacts. We've previously been using Jotform and Survey Monkey and neither of them have the amount of flexibility and control that Zoho Survey does especially considering how well it integrates with our contacts.

What do you dislike?

There are some conditional questioning types of formatting that do not quite meet the same functionality of Jotform that would be nice if were improved upon. There are some conditional questioning types of formatting that do not quite meet the same functionality of Jotform that would be nice if were improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are already a Zoho user and are considering moving from another survey service, this is about as painless as can be! If you are already a Zoho user and are considering moving from another survey service, this is about as painless as can be! If you are already a Zoho user and are considering moving from another survey service, this is about as painless as can be!

We use Zoho Survey for everything from main website general inquiry forms all the way up to the most in depth donor information form.

Zoho Survey review by Terry W.
Assistant Director
Higher Education
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Using for higher ed and workshops"

What do you like best?

The live interaction and engagement. I am looking to not only engage in real time but also send reports back to the individual. I like that we custom design our surveys and turn them off and on. The ofter part that makes this tool useful is that I can pull other questions from previous surveys which saves time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. Still playing around with its capabilities. Still learning its limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out to see if it works for you. Does better when using it with an outside platform like Google.

The ability to use responses to auto-populate other fields. It allows the participants to feel like the survey is personalized for them. i also like that we can export the data for that individual and they can compare it to their peers in their unit. This helps with organizational change.

Zoho Survey review by Konstantin D.
Chief Researcher
Translation and Localization

"Simple tool but a valuable addition to the ecosystem"

What do you like best?

As a software platform, Zoho has many tools, and you can stay in their ecosystem with one set of account credentials instead of having a piecemeal of software from different vendors.

The interface is easy to use and it is enough for most purposes, and the out of the box integrations with CRM and Google spreadsheets are a great start for a beginner marketing person. There is a selection of themes and you can easily localize your surveys to get more responses.

Surveys tool is easy to script, and you can easily add tags or pre-populate a name field for example.

What do you dislike?

The survey tool is quite basic in terms of logic (you can't make a new question from the answer for example), and it is limited in the amount of question look customization. I think they could add an option for html subheaders.

I run a b2c survey

Zoho Survey review by stephen s.
MR

"Great resource"

What do you like best?

I like the customization ability of the survey and the predetermined type of questions. I also like the admin pages that give detailed information about questions and responses. This survey has already given me some useful info on what people in my region would like to see for an activity.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is a little steep for my use, and the free one is only a trial. I think if they made a free basic survey that is an ongoing survey it would get more people using their other products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know what you may be using it for, but it is working great for want I want to glean from using a survey. This is the first survey I'v uses and it works great.

The only thing I used it for is gathering some info for my committee to better see what we should be focusing on. I think if they had an ongoing free survey i could get my committee to pay for a more expensive survey when they saw the benefit of their product.

Zoho Survey review by Yohannys del Valle G.
Gerente Operativo

"Zoho Survey"

What do you like best?

It is an application that allowed me to enjoy a period to test it, do my tasks, making use of all its functions without restrictions even for a short period of time. I love that you have the options to add the sliding scale and star rating among other functions because the survey programs that I have previously used do not have them and this is modern and it also allowed me to send the survey to my contacts without having to have to print it.

What do you dislike?

It cost me a lot to understand how to apply the background images to the survey and figure out what function each icon had inside the application because the range of functions that this application has is quite broad. Also, I found it a pity that the trial period is so short, however, I managed to develop the task I had set for the moment, but initially it was a bit complicated to develop it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an application that I would recommend to carry out more complex surveys that require more structures. In case the survey is short and basic this application makes it easy and allows you to add images and send them to contacts.

Currently I am not using it in the company because they do not have the application, however for training and personal tasks, I take advantage of using different applications to know how it works and compare the application with others and know with which I can better develop some task or other.

Zoho Survey review by Peter Y.
Senior Advisor | New Media Technologies and News Development & Integration
Information Services

"Easy market research on a budget"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it can be shared anywhere and they have a mobile version - very important these days. The other really important feature is that it is multilingual... but this also means that you have to have someone on staff that can tweak stuff - in let us say... Spanish. But this can be easily overcome!

What do you dislike?

It does have its structural limitations - large survey instruments, multi-pronged survey instruments. But if you know about the survey process... you can work on these items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incorporate more "How To" and "Lessons on survey instrument development"... there are so many survey instruments out there that are simply crap... So help folks by educating them!

It is a platform that I have used to seek "trends and topical hot spots" that can be tackled in a deeper manner later on. Because it is easy to use... it is easy to execute and this has been important to me in the past.

Zoho Survey review by Claude F.
President

"Full integration with Zoho CRM a BIG PLUS"

What do you like best?

The surveys are easy to build, and easy to understand. However the most attractive feature for me is the fact that (1) I can pre-populate fields that are existing in the CRM - For example if I put their company name as they are in my CRM, they can modify it if they want which is pretty cool. However the best part is whatever information they enter, if you set up the integration with CRM properly, this information will automatically populate the proper fields of the CRM.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like about Survey honestly. It is simple and does what it says it should do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. No downside.

The fact that it is linked with the CRM is key to me. I can send mass surveys and the answers are all filled properly. Saves a lot of clean up time, and increases accuracy.

Zoho Survey review by Samarth J.
Samarth Jain

"Powerful tool for survey"

What do you like best?

Since Zoho survey is a part of Zoho suite this it is easy for us to sync our Zoho CRM and other Zoho tools with it. It has a very easy to understand UI design and the survey builder is also very easy to user and understand. There are a number of predefined templates available in Zoho survey which can be useful in most of the cases.You can also build complex surveys on Zoho and can configure multiple conditions for the survey questions. One of a very different and important feature that Zoho survey offers is an option to buy responses from targeted audience.

What do you dislike?

The reporting part of zoho survey's could be a little complex and difficult to understand apart from which this is one of the best survey tools that I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho survey is a very good survey tool

We have used Zoho survey's to capture feedback for our new product launches.

Zoho survey was also used by Hr of our company to do a regular check on the employee mood in the company and to take feedback on new company policies.

Zoho Survey review by Latif B.
Executive Director
Arts and Crafts

"Better than any Survey making software"

What do you like best?

Firstly, I just love the design of the website. Easy to use, easy to understand and great to work with. Along with this, one of the most important reason for me using this software is the fact that Zoho Survey is free! I've made dozens of surveys with the help of Zoho. Customer Support is even brilliant and the graphics are just amazing. Zoho's multiple options for customizing your own survey are even of immense help. After the survey, Zoho's internal analytics gives us a complete picture of the results which can be further downloaded in to a report

What do you dislike?

I think the way the survey is designed, the vertical format makes it look like the survey is boring. For someone like me, who is always travelling, Zoho's survey making is a bit difficult to use on your mobile as it requires a strong internet connection and a lot of space for designing surveys

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for people who need to constantly engage with customer

Being a director at one of the world's largest stationery product company, I have to be involved with my consumers whether being students, customers, distributors or corporate clients. I usually get feedback through a survey, All I do is design a short survey or a questionnaire and share it among the respective respondents. In this way I could get a complete analysis of the responses and then I could know which area or product to focus more on. I have successfully launched 3 colors of highlighters using this method in Pakistan

Zoho Survey review by Rich U.
Head of Marketing

"Great quick solution"

What do you like best?

The survey was very easy to set up and implement, with a professional look and style. We did not have a large number of respondents so it was very helpful for the quickness and ease of use. As a Zoho user (CRM), this would be something we'd look to integrate with other tools we have.

What do you dislike?

The better (additional) features were offered as a trial on the Enterprise edition, and they quickly disappeared. It was hard to differentiate and understand what I was getting and keeping, from what I was going to lose... until I lost those features. Given I'm on the free version, I can understand that and then resolve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It was so easy to use, I was surprised. I would recommend getting some clear thoughts on how to use the Enterprise features before they expire, so that you can actually use them.

Quickness to create dialogue and generate insight of what customers are thinking, wanting, and feeling. It gets us closer to them.

Zoho Survey review by User

"Zoho Review is easy to use and very insightful"

What do you like best?

There are two main things I like: how many different options there are for different types of questions you can insert, and how detailed the analytics are. The fact that the percentages of responses are already calculated and are shown in pie chart form is incredibly useful. For questions where the survey taker has written a response, you can even search key words to see how many responses mention a certain topic/idea.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that, from an admin's perspective, the website is not mobile-friendly. If I want to see the useful info mentioned above, I have no choice but to use my laptop. It's not easy to use on iPhone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It's very user-friendly, insightful, and easy to put out there.

I'm using this website to conduct some market research for my startup and this allows me to gather info across several cities in Canada just by sharing the survey's link to my Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat friends.

Zoho Survey review by Everianny B.
Senior Tax Specialist

" An exceptional tool for the evaluation of our work."

What do you like best?

In meetings held in our work, we have discussed how we can evaluate our professional performance and that of our bosses in the most neutral manner and in turn generate variables that we can analyze. Unanimously we have selected this software because it is the one that seems to us more complete to fulfill this evaluating role.

Zoho Survey offers us a wide range of questions, both open and closed and totally customizable, according to our needs. This element is very valuable because we can adjust the questions to our objectives, in this case the evaluation of our staff, we can also add positive aspects to enhance our productivity. In addition to this function we can generate customizable reports susceptible to analysis and we can share these results with the people we want

What do you dislike?

This software has allowed us to be better professionals. The results that have come out of each of the surveys we have conducted in our work environment have served to make the necessary corrective and we have seen how our company has improved. I only have positive comments for this software, nothing negative to highlight

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very efficient software and adjusted to the new labor realities. Complement an excellent system of elaboration and analysis of surveys with a pretty good interface that makes it too easy to use. My recommendation of this software is to all companies regardless of their size, they will not regret using it

The evaluation of our personnel was a pending task of our company and thanks to Zoho Survey we were able to solve this. The elaboration of surveys and their subsequent analysis is a very necessary function to make this evaluation of our personnel. Undoubtedly Zoho Survey has contributed to the growth of our company.

Zoho Survey review by Sergio Rafael E.
Abogado
(10,001+ employees)

"A good alternative for online surveys "

What do you like best?

In my team, the evaluation of our performance is fundamental to increase the quality standards of the legal documents we deliver to our supervisors and the attention we give to the general public. Looking for a way to evaluate these two important features I got this amazing software. Zoho Survey, allows us to conduct surveys and opinion polls not only to our bosses but to the general public, and we do these polls so that they themselves tell us what they think of our performance in the work, attention and legal resolution of problems that we bring to our customers.

Zoho Survey is quite easy to use, is very intuitive and allows you to complete surveys in minutes. We can associate these surveys with our work e-mails to notify the people we want to fill out the survey, and the results we obtain can be filtered and trends analyzed, which is the fundamental objective for which we use this software.

What do you dislike?

Currently many software have their storage and run in the cloud. It is an innovative option that fits the current requirements in companies, however, have a great weakness and is that they work only with the Internet. This is the case of Zoho Survey, if we have internet or the internet fails in our office the software cannot be used, creating limitations for the fulfillment of our task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software to all work teams, companies and companies that depend on the comments and suggestions of those involved in their work performance, in order to grow as professionals. The use of surveys to evaluate labor performance are very important in a work environment that is constantly being renewed and requires evaluation to create better labor instruments, in our case, better legal documents.

Zoho Survey has contributed a great deal to our professional and professional development. Thanks to the surveys filled out by our supervisors and clients, we have made corrections and added more elements to our legal documents.

Zoho Survey review by Jayson F.
Teacher/Educator
Education Management

"Easy, Simple, Professional"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to set up with multiple pathways based on respondents answers. It collected the necessary information I required and based on feedback by participates there experience with it was also simple and easy.

What do you dislike?

Currently no dislikes though when exporting results into google sheets the skipped / un required answers are left blanked, sometimes made it different for others to follow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go.

Use the trial version and test it with you needs. That's what I have done and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Date and information collection in individuals for inclusion in a printed booklet.

It allowed the collection of information easily from the the person/s supplying it in a timely manner. Removing the need to chase people for the information needed.

Zoho Survey review by Emily R.

"Excellent service. Very easy to use and includes many helpful functions for analyzing your results"

What do you like best?

Extreme ease of use. Developing a questionnaire took only minutes. I liked how easy it was to find the results, do cross tabulations, and find frequencies in results of data. Very convenient and well organized set-up.

What do you dislike?

I did not like how when a new response is submitted, it becomes the new first response in the individual responses section. I feel that It should be ordered from oldest responses to newest responses, or offer the option to change that order. This option may already exist but I was unable to find it if it does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the data analysis functions, they are very useful.

Conducting marketing research for a project. Attempting to determine the viability of offering the new product/service of breakfast at a restaurant.

Zoho Survey review by Jayraj S.
Software Engineer
Telecommunications

"The Lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Yes! it really is a lifesaver.The simple process that this site has to come to my rescue a lot of times and also the fact that you can create a survey with just a few taps is also that i appreciate about this product.

What do you dislike?

What i don't like is the UI, I mean yes it is fluid and easy to use but it lacks the latest animations which i find everywhere and hence it feels a bit outdated but apart from that i feel it is one hell of a product.

I use it to get opinions on some of the project ideas that we might have and so on.It has become really easy to come up on a solution because here no one is fighting with other instead they get a survey they fill it and it is done.

Zoho Survey review by Kayla B.
Operations & Training Leader/ Head of Local Marketing
Restaurants

"Love Zoho survey"

What do you like best?

An easy way to collect feedback from employees. By making their responses anonymous it allows them to be truthful without fear of repercussions which help us learn where our team and leadership’s biggest shortcomings are and gives us the opportunity to improve in those areas.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I use the free option so I’m sure with the paid version I’d get more features and things I might get even more use from but as of now I enjoy this product and what it has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing great!

Mainly leadership issues and making sure our team has an outlet to express any issues of theirs with their leadership and other team members

Zoho Survey review by Krystina P.
Manager of Revenue, Financial Planning & Analysis

"New User"

What do you like best?

I love the integration of the Zoho apps. You can do something in one app and have most if not all the data transfer to a different app, for instance, the survey will integrate data to Zoho CRM updating contact details and keeps a record of the customer's activities.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the apps integrate cleanly. They are headed in the right direction but still have lots of room for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great starting platform but best for smaller business. It still needs time to evolve into the same kind of thing as SurveyMonkey

I use the survey for client assessments and likeability of my business. It helps give me a clearer picture of what I can improve as well as what my clients' needs are even when they aren't willing to express them openly.

Zoho Survey review by 焓 .
Employee