Zoho Wiki

Online Portals for Group Collaboration & Knowledge Sharing

Work for Zoho Wiki?

Learning about Zoho Wiki?

Zoho Wiki Reviews

Ask Zoho Wiki a Question
Showing 32 Zoho Wiki reviews
Zoho Wiki review by Jeanne L.
Jeanne L.

"Great for communicating with the class"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of features that I love of Zoho Wiki. A few of them are: I absolutely love the live chat option which makes classroom management very easy especially during exams when students are going through your wiki for review notes and want to communicate about some doubts. I also love how easy it is to tag specific users and get notified about your progress, people who viewed your wiki, and customizing your wiki using different templates.

It is also easy to add multiple users to the wiki and collaborate on Research projects, meetings, webminars etc.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a very straightforward setup process, or a walk through of how to set it up, so it would be great if they can provide a list of all the features provided and how to make the best use of them!

It is also expensive for some of the student teachers to manage classrooms with multiple collaborators.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend looking up the features and others' reviews about this products beforehand to make sure that it provides you with what you're looking for.

I have used Zoho Wiki for collaborating with my research group, managing my class students by posting wikis about exam reviews, test reviews and just communicating with my students. it has made e-learning very fun and interactive for both the students, and me.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Wiki
Zoho Wiki review by Leanna W.
Leanna W.

"Knowledge base of our company"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use knowledge management tool. I like how my colleagues can view and edit my topics. You can customize everything to your taste - logos, layouts or banners. Your topic will look like the way you want.

What do you dislike?

It's bad that Zoho can not pull the necessary information from the loaded documents. It would be more convenient to fill out the cards of our users or their resumes (like some programs from ABBYY). We use other Zoho products, only because of this we decided to try the Zoho Wiki, if it were not, we would not find this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent and most importantly free service. You can keep all the information in one place. It's easy to manage training with the Zoho Wiki.

We use it as a knowledge base of our company. We publish information about the seminars in it. We are engaged in training our new employees. We also use it for marketing.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Zoho Wiki review by Yi C.
Yi C.

"Good collaborative portal"

What do you like best?

Firstly, I would like to say that the collaborative features that Zoho Wiki has provided are unbeatable. I have tried numerous software for marketing and overall just a place to share ideas about creating innovative products. The templates that are provided on Zoho wiki are excellent and the free version allows 3 people to collaborate together.

It is easy to work in a team through this and ensure that your files are being developed accurately. The security options are pretty good as well.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about it, to be honest. I would say though, that the storage capacity can be increased from 50MB to more. I often have to remove important files even though I need them for the work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are working on a team and are looking for a good platform to collaborate, Zoho Wiki is the right place for you.

To publish newsletters and flyers for events. Also to publish fun methods of learning to code and deal with algorithms at University. It is easy to use and provides all the creative help you would need.

Zoho Wiki review by Richie J.
Richie J.

"Cooperate and work more efficiently."

What do you like best?

I like the way of working tools. For me, it is very useful, special in the way current businesses function. I have the better chance to create our portal, I can directly start to attract our users after only a little starts.This product comes with a kit of features that contribute better cooperation experience for all group involved.

What do you dislike?

This is program definitely doesn't have any big pit. I don't know what to tell as we are all working on it and I don't have a chance to hear from my team that some bugs comes into this solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you can look to provide an info portal for your workers or to promote and motivate personality to increase their efficiency across data sharing and cooperation. I guess that Zoho Wiki is an ideal associate for team collaboration, experience base, and collaboration within your company.

For us, branding and customization are important, which is why that program lets us integrate corporate basics into our pages, such as logos, context pictures, and etc. We also have the opportunity to upload custom publication to get that custom result we are looking for our experience.

Zoho Wiki review by Minyue C.
Minyue C.

"Review for Zoho Wiki"

What do you like best?

The pricing structure is great! Complete value for money considering that some of the best features are available for free. The ready made platform for easy sharing and collaboration is really good for small businesses and branding your new products or startups. It is basically an admin's dream considering the amount of templates provided.

What do you dislike?

You are only provided one wiki in the free version which could be very limiting if you want to work on multiple projects at the same time. The storage space is pretty low as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend giving at least the free version of zoho wiki, a shot, especially if you are a student worker or a small business owner.

To generate course materials, manage my notes and projects for work. It is so easy to use and collaborate with a small group using this. I absolutely love it.

Zoho Wiki review by Kristen S.
Kristen S.

"My Review for Zoho Wiki"

What do you like best?

Zoho Wiki is the best place to store, organize and manage all your work-related data. The best features, in my opinion, are that it allows you to create multiple workspaces to keep all sorts of work separate. It features a lot of different ways in which you can customize your notes and is great for its price! I love using it.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing that I dislike about Zoho Wiki. I wish that more people knew about it so that they can make good use of its benefits. It is easy to set up and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely give it a go!

For publishing research notes, collaborating with students from other universities, and training new employees. I have found that this has definitely made the learning and sharing process easy not just for me but for others who use it as well. I would definitely recommend using it.

Zoho Wiki review by Titus M.
Titus M.

"Powerful teamwork. "

What do you like best?

I guess it is wonderful things at work. Very easy to work and deal with. Everything works for me and very fast. That's nice because I can save a lot of working time.

What do you dislike?

I like a quality of that product. And I'm glad that I use it now. You can make big things at your work. Always helps you to work better. Very good solution to use. And easy to understand for most of the people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't afraid to use it. Very nice software which helps you a lot at work. And makes your work be effective. So you can really be sure that everything works very good and right. I recommend it to use.

Very good and productive work on blogs. And a lot of nice things. We are doing our job more clear and useful. Great working tools to work on our site. We are sharing with our group our experience. The very fast connection which is always good.

Zoho Wiki review by Joy P.
Joy P.

"My review for Zoho Wiki "

What do you like best?

Zoho Wiki is an excellent tool for sharing your leaning based content. It allows you to create your own work-space so easily and helps you keep a check on your tracking sales. I have used it frequently to market my resources of studies that I share with the students who attend my SI sessions. It is also pretty affordable.

Overall, it's a very organized place to keep and share your content.

What do you dislike?

For a new user, it could be a little hard to understand and difficult to create templates. It would be good if they can offer more features for creating templates and provide a better manual or guide to understand how you can make best use of Zoho Wiki.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let us all try to make zoho a more popular tool among students!

I usually use it to market my Supplemental Instruction Sessions for team collaboration. I have noticed that only a handful of students can actually understand how to use it, for the same reason that I mentioned in what I dislike about Zoho Wiki.

Zoho Wiki review by Katheryn P.
Katheryn P.

"Excellent means for mass communication and sharing! "

What do you like best?

Zoho wiki is a brilliant website which makes knowledge sharing so easy! I always use it to share information regarding my research and learn so much new information through other sources as well!

It does not have any known bugs and it is not even expensive! Very easy to use.

I always recommend this to my students as it is a very elegant learning source through which you can gain and share so much knowledge.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing that I dislike about zoho wiki. I use it for everything and I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best learning platform I have come across, and I would highly recommend it.

I use it to learn new stuff about particle physics through various people who share data. I also use it to share my own content, and it has improved my skill set vastly! I also have my students use it frequently and share class information with them through zoho wiki.

Zoho Wiki review by Josh E.
Josh E.

"Zoho Review"

What do you like best?

Zoho is an amazing platform to market your products. The best features, in my opinion, are: it automates daily tasks and imports all prospects for potential trade! I don't usually use it for trade, but i use it frequently to market my content and notes that I create for the Algorithms class for which I'm a Teaching Assistant.

It is easy to share content with my students. It is also easy to control access within the organization and share varied knowledge.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Wiki has amazing features and it's hard to dislike anything. If I have to pinpoint something, I'd say that there are not much options for customization and it would be amazing if they can provide more templates for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! You won't regret this.

I use it to post content for the Algorithms class for which I'm a Teaching Assistant. it is easily accessible to all my students and they love it!

Zoho Wiki review by Caroline W.
Caroline W.

"Review for zoho"

What do you like best?

The best feature of zoho, for me, is the pricing. It provides advanced filters which comes in very handy for team collaboration. I love that it has twitter, facebook and google integration as well.

It is very easy to share a huge amount of content on varying topics and market your products based on their types as well.

It is easy to use on different platforms and gives you automated notifications of tasks and to do lists, which is something that I find really handy to use!

What do you dislike?

Although I love that it is cheap to use and has a good extended trial period, zoho does not have enough features available for the free version. I use the $12 per month version just to be able to access more sales force automation features which I find handy for marketing my tutoring and supplemental instruction sessions.

It is also not easily accessible to a lot of people, which does not really come in handy for a lot of my students.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great source for marketing your products.

I use it to market my one on one tutoring and supplemental sessions for biology at TAMU. It is good for marketing your products.

Zoho Wiki review by Adithyaa J.
Adithyaa J.

"internal and internetwork knowledge database for any organizational or general or product guidance"

What do you like best?

Te best about zoho wiki is the ability to control the access with the group or within organization or to general public. The creation and organizing and editing page can also be controlled and the knowledge can be varied and moderated.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that is to dislike about zoho wiki. This will be a good place for knowledge repository for internal organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The zoho wiki is highly recommended to develop a intra knowledge network and share it with difference expert level group. Customer service executive can learn about the product or service when a customer is requiring answers beyond the scope of immediate knowledge available to him. Zoho wiki can also induce intra departmental collaboration by sharing the knowledge in a common space so that everyone can access it.

The business problem that i solved with zoho wiki is the internal knowledge sharing. When a team is working on a project and They are in need to share a word about the project which will of immediate use. They can use zoho to communicate it to the intra web instead of writing a detailed memo about the project to everyone. With zoho wiki person who are interested in that particular project will be able to search and learn about it.

Zoho Wiki review by Bart M.
Bart M.

"Greater knowledge to share"

What do you like best?

I like to work with good options in a personal cloud as a virtual device or entertain in a public.The perfect connection from anywhere and from any device.

What do you dislike?

The software works very well. If some mistakes or questions come up than they solving with big speed. Support service is so helpful they are ready to support you all the time if you need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so great to share all documents in my team. Fast to upload multiple files. Program for every working day. Always use the calendar and much more. I like that all my team works all together like really one part.

Very useful and helps to share history in the link by a user. Good to change resolution or cancel status. Managers may use the console to fast allow share notice.

Zoho Wiki review by Amelia S.
Amelia S.

"Review for Zoho Wiki"

What do you like best?

For me, the best feature is that it has Google, Twitter, and Facebook integration. The control that you get as an admin of a zoho wiki page allows you to share ideas and knowledge in so many well-expressed ways.

It has increased the quality of cooperation in my work environment. The software is not faulty and helps me keep everything organized.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to understand how to use Zoho WIki at first. But, once you learn it would be your favorite place. I love using it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very nice tools. I would highly recommend it.

We use it to keep the group of peer tutors as well as their tutees connected. I also use it for a couple of other projects and it makes sharing content so easy and fun!

Zoho Wiki review by Synthia F.
Synthia F.

"Ability to increase the quality of cooperation."

What do you like best?

I like that being with Zoho Wiki I know that I really do something. In all working day, I can save time and have a cup of coffee.Of course, a big step for me that I increase the quality of cooperation.

What do you dislike?

I guess that it's the great feeling to know that you are completely satisfied with the program. I like everything. I hope you will like it as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use.So nice tools.Everything concentrate on your work. You can make your own content effectively.Don't worry about your information because info will be secured.

So great and fast work with all team.We customize logos and banners in our portal. Nice to have the ability to share your knowledge with someone.Super fast content.

Zoho Wiki review by Camilla A.
Camilla A.

"Zoho Wiki Is The Best"

What do you like best?

I think my favorite feature is that it allows you to create multiple workspaces. It really helps in keeping your work organized and interesting. It is very affordable and you can track your progress easily through it. It is easy to add comments on it as well.

What do you dislike?

Not very visually appealing. Zoho wiki can also be a little hard to navigate for first timers as there is no exact manual that you can follow to learn your way through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say, have your friend help you with it if they know how to use it.

To market my sessions, compile my data and market it to others. It allows a lot of functionalities which is great!

Zoho Wiki review by Rauhaan A.
Rauhaan A.

"One of the best free tools to create your own wiki URL and post information in it"

What do you like best?

I like how the homepage layout is organized in the dashboard, its super easy to create your own link and information can be posted on it. Its easy to edit comment and distribute the link to someone else for them to view the work. A great tool for modern businesses.

What do you dislike?

Zoho is pretty good overall but its can get a little tedious while navigating in the beginning, finding what is where but after you get use to it, its smooth sailing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho is doing good, will recommend it to others. A good tool for distributing information.

Zoho is a great way to compile data and distribute it to others. Its good for a one time use since its free for one time.

Zoho Wiki review by Maegan D.
Maegan D.

"Organize and control all your working data."

What do you like best?

I can say that now I have the ability to update all workspaces and customize our portal. I like the way of a large influence to save our time, increase the quality of cooperation, standards of records and review of the policy. I think I make the great choice for my company by choosing that product.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing bad about this solution I don't see which can make a trouble at my working routines. I work with big desire and I wish that this platform opportunity will give us more effective ways of solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this product, you will have the ability to work with user interfaces, icons, and much more. Also, you can centralized positions that can be accessed by team users. Create a virtual team using to review work, access working team documents from a remote place for a quicker decision. I recommend it you because I know that is great an experience to have at work.

With all team, we can instrument ideas and build substance effectively. Always easy to install custom resolution levels for pages, workspaces with fine-grained access monitoring. We glad that we have access team documents from a remote place for quicker resolution making.

Zoho Wiki review by User in Internet

"ZohoWiki Review!"

What do you like best?

I love zoho's pricing. I can share so much content very easily along with integration with twitter, facebook and google. I can easily market my products and my content for free too. With so many automatic tasks and platforms' integration, it makes it very easy for me to focus on creating content not the useless tasks around it.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to dislike Zoho Wiki with so many good features and amazing pricing. If I were to go nitpicking, they don't offer the options to create websites using templates and other drag and drop features. Unlike most wiki, Zoho wiki isn't that popular so it's less easy to locate on the internet. They should advertise better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, try it out. It's a great and FREE service that hosts so many options and services for you without the need to buy a domain or pay incredulous prices.

Marketing, Content Propagation, Scheduling, Business, Information Dispersion, Teamwork and so much more.

Zoho Wiki review by Aidan G.
Aidan G.

"Zoho Wiki Review"

What do you like best?

It is affordable and the best thing is that it has so many templates in which you can customize your work. The dashboard is amazing and it allows every possible feature you can ever need. Tracking progress is so easy through Zoho wiki as well!

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to set up and understand at first, but otherwise, it is an excellent tool which I would highly recommend!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you learn about all the functionalities of Zoho Wiki so you are not missing out! It is very helpful and fun.

I use it to publish course-related content, training materials, and business ideas. It is really helpful in keeping everything in one place.

Zoho Wiki review by Joseph A.
Joseph A.

"Review for Zoho"

What do you like best?

It is a great platform to share business related content. I love how it allows us to create different wikis and upload course content. It promotes better collaboration and content management as well for everyone using it!

It is also very easy to brand your product through Zoho. I would definitely recommend giving it a go while you still have the free trial period.

What do you dislike?

I have found this to be a very buggy platform whose software needs help! A few tweaks in the features and it would be good to go.

I have also had a bad experience with the customer wait time and service for zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make good use of the free trial period.

I use it to post organic chemistry and chemistry related content pertaining to my job.

Zoho Wiki review by Scott J.
Scott J.

"Zoho Wiki Review"

What do you like best?

Wikis are very useful, particularly in the way modern businesses operate. With Zoho Wiki, set up is easy. Once you create your portal, you can immediately start to engage your users after only a few steps.

What do you dislike?

The overall layout is not easy to use, takes time to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Zoho wiki a try, it is very useful for some circumstances

Providing a compilation document for students so that it is easy for them to review it.

Zoho Wiki review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Using Zoho to Track Teachers"

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to store the information of potential teachers for later lookup when we were in a crunch. Zoho allowed my team to filter our database down to a list of teachers with a specific specialization to effectively fill our open positions. With Zoho, we were able to fill teacherless classrooms in days, rather than weeks or months.

What do you dislike?

I wished that there would have been a quicker way to upload resume information. We spent a lot of time manually typing information to be stored, and it would be great to see a feature that scanned documents for information. For example, if we uploaded a resume to Zoho and it scanned in address and phone information, it would be a great help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research the features offered by many CRM solutions and compare them to your needs.

We solved the business problem of positions opening up in our schools unexpectedly. The benefit Zoho provided was the ability to quickly create a list of candidates and contact them with ease.

Zoho Wiki review by User in Higher Education

"Zoho Wiki Review"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy to use Learning management tool. I love that all the contributors can edit/view my posts and also add documents/data to them. The templates are very efficient too and i can use them for myself without adding new things. Helps me to make my products and documents accurate because I can add people as contributors to it.

What do you dislike?

The storage capacity is very less and inadequate. They certainly need to improve on that. Other than that, I cannot think about anything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good team collaboration platform. Would definitely suggest you to use it if you are looking for something to work with as a team.

I use it at TAMU to make courses, and products for my students with the help of my professors. I also use it to publish flyers and newsletters for various events on campus.

Zoho Wiki review by Martina H.
Martina H.

"Zoho Wiki is Great"

What do you like best?

Zoho wiki makes content sharing really easy for mass access. It works great and notifies you of all updates. It is easy to keep a track of your history, which is probably one of my favorite of all features.

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to learn to navigate through Zoho Wiki. A lot of people don't know about this platform, and Zoho wiki does not have proper tutorials to guide you through the learning process of its use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your employees to train well on Zoho before using it in a professional environment everyday.

To publish management and sales notes for students. It is a good means to keep everything in one place.

Zoho Wiki review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"Zoho Wiki Review"

What do you like best?

It's a great place to organize and manage my organizations' and clubs information. It gives me the freedom to customize and plan events and advertising for them. It helps me save a lot of work time and increases my efficiency.

What do you dislike?

I like the way it has been designed and the support behind it. It's a rising product that will gain popularity as people start realizing its benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great Learning Management system that is quite underrated, frankly. You should try it out to see if it's a good fit for you.

Blogs, Marketing, Propagating Information, Training new employees etc.

Zoho Wiki review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great information portal for your team"

What do you like best?

quick, easy and cheap. It lets you keep and share all your information at one place. Very easy to collaborate. Since most of my team is already using zoho, it was easy to get them on board.

What do you dislike?

I would like more customization options and templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you start filling in more and more information and get your team hooked up to it, it;ll work like a charm.

having the entire team on board with all the information is always a problem. Zoho Wiki has very conveniently made it possible and we have only recently started using it, but we are happy with it.

Zoho Wiki review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Useful Alternative"

What do you like best?

I do enjoy the metro style of it making it a simple interface to use. It is also (When correctly set up) relatively easy to navigate your way around the software making it easy to look up various topics required.

What do you dislike?

As with most things, it does take a long time to learn the back-end of this software. It is also quite difficult to backup the entire system correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a good software to use but does require a week or so of getting to know it inside and out.

The ability to share information amongst different technical teams as well as standardization of forms being used.

Zoho Wiki review by User

"Godsend for Collaboration "

What do you like best?

I LOVE the ability and ease of creating a separate workspace from those in a group with me. Very organized.

What do you dislike?

Honestly? It’s not as visual appealing as things like Google Drive or Evernote. The functionality is very high, it’d be nice to have a better, more current look.

We share articles and training/lesson plans through Zoho Wiki. Regular work training is made more interactive and permits everyone to be updated with what’s going on in the workplace.

Zoho Wiki review by User in Internet

"Zoho Wiki Gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

It's easy to create a company directory and resource.

What do you dislike?

It was difficult to re-arrange and organize pages within the wiki.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Out of all Zoho's products Wiki is the most useful. It helped us to document important company knowledge.

Documenting internal processes. As a small company, we kept finding that only one or two people knew how to do important tasks. We started using Zoho Wiki to document these processes for training.

Zoho Wiki review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="43fcdd03-ff92-4079-a3da-951dd2aa314d">Aviva M. C.</span>
Aviva M. C.
" itemprop="name" />

"Too many features"

What do you like best?

I like that Zoho is very customizable. You make it suit your needs.

What do you dislike?

Way too many features. It was overwhelming.

Customer Retention Marketing.

Zoho Wiki review by User in Political Organization
User in Political Organization

"Adequate CRM"

What do you like best?

Zoho Wiki is affordable and helps with tracking sales.

What do you dislike?

It is uncommon, and hard to navigate for a first-time user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a demo and see how it works to integrate with your current system.

We are using it as a Business management platform, as well as for team collaboration, It is organized, but not as customizable as we initially expected.

Learning about Zoho Wiki?

* We monitor all Zoho Wiki reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.