Zoho Wiki

Online Portals for Group Collaboration & Knowledge Sharing

Work for Zoho Wiki?

Learning about Zoho Wiki?

Zoho Wiki Reviews

Showing 32 Zoho Wiki reviews
Zoho Wiki review by <span>Jeanne L.</span>
Jeanne L.

"Great for communicating with the class"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of features that I love of Zoho Wiki. A few of them are: I absolutely love the live chat option which makes classroom management very easy especially during exams when students are going through your wiki for review notes and want to communicate about some doubts. I also love how easy it is to tag specific users and get notified about your progress, people who viewed your wiki, and customizing your wiki using different templates.

It is also easy to add multiple users to the wiki and collaborate on Research projects, meetings, webminars etc.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a very straightforward setup process, or a walk through of how to set it up, so it would be great if they can provide a list of all the features provided and how to make the best use of them!

It is also expensive for some of the student teachers to manage classrooms with multiple collaborators.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend looking up the features and others' reviews about this products beforehand to make sure that it provides you with what you're looking for.

I have used Zoho Wiki for collaborating with my research group, managing my class students by posting wikis about exam reviews, test reviews and just communicating with my students. it has made e-learning very fun and interactive for both the students, and me.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Wiki
Zoho Wiki review by <span>Leanna W.</span>
Leanna W.

"Knowledge base of our company"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use knowledge management tool. I like how my colleagues can view and edit my topics. You can customize everything to your taste - logos, layouts or banners. Your topic will look like the way you want.

What do you dislike?

It's bad that Zoho can not pull the necessary information from the loaded documents. It would be more convenient to fill out the cards of our users or their resumes (like some programs from ABBYY). We use other Zoho products, only because of this we decided to try the Zoho Wiki, if it were not, we would not find this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent and most importantly free service. You can keep all the information in one place. It's easy to manage training with the Zoho Wiki.

We use it as a knowledge base of our company. We publish information about the seminars in it. We are engaged in training our new employees. We also use it for marketing.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Zoho Wiki review by <span>Yi C.</span>
Yi C.

"Good collaborative portal"

What do you like best?

Firstly, I would like to say that the collaborative features that Zoho Wiki has provided are unbeatable. I have tried numerous software for marketing and overall just a place to share ideas about creating innovative products. The templates that are provided on Zoho wiki are excellent and the free version allows 3 people to collaborate together.

It is easy to work in a team through this and ensure that your files are being developed accurately. The security options are pretty good as well.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about it, to be honest. I would say though, that the storage capacity can be increased from 50MB to more. I often have to remove important files even though I need them for the work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are working on a team and are looking for a good platform to collaborate, Zoho Wiki is the right place for you.

To publish newsletters and flyers for events. Also to publish fun methods of learning to code and deal with algorithms at University. It is easy to use and provides all the creative help you would need.

Zoho Wiki review by <span>Richie J.</span>
Richie J.

"Cooperate and work more efficiently."

What do you like best?

I like the way of working tools. For me, it is very useful, special in the way current businesses function. I have the better chance to create our portal, I can directly start to attract our users after only a little starts.This product comes with a kit of features that contribute better cooperation experience for all group involved.

What do you dislike?

This is program definitely doesn't have any big pit. I don't know what to tell as we are all working on it and I don't have a chance to hear from my team that some bugs comes into this solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you can look to provide an info portal for your workers or to promote and motivate personality to increase their efficiency across data sharing and cooperation. I guess that Zoho Wiki is an ideal associate for team collaboration, experience base, and collaboration within your company.

For us, branding and customization are important, which is why that program lets us integrate corporate basics into our pages, such as logos, context pictures, and etc. We also have the opportunity to upload custom publication to get that custom result we are looking for our experience.

Zoho Wiki review by <span>Minyue C.</span>
Minyue C.

"Review for Zoho Wiki"

What do you like best?

The pricing structure is great! Complete value for money considering that some of the best features are available for free. The ready made platform for easy sharing and collaboration is really good for small businesses and branding your new products or startups. It is basically an admin's dream considering the amount of templates provided.

What do you dislike?

You are only provided one wiki in the free version which could be very limiting if you want to work on multiple projects at the same time. The storage space is pretty low as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend giving at least the free version of zoho wiki, a shot, especially if you are a student worker or a small business owner.

To generate course materials, manage my notes and projects for work. It is so easy to use and collaborate with a small group using this. I absolutely love it.

Zoho Wiki review by <span>Kristen S.</span>
Kristen S.

"My Review for Zoho Wiki"

What do you like best?

Zoho Wiki is the best place to store, organize and manage all your work-related data. The best features, in my opinion, are that it allows you to create multiple workspaces to keep all sorts of work separate. It features a lot of different ways in which you can customize your notes and is great for its price! I love using it.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing that I dislike about Zoho Wiki. I wish that more people knew about it so that they can make good use of its benefits. It is easy to set up and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely give it a go!

For publishing research notes, collaborating with students from other universities, and training new employees. I have found that this has definitely made the learning and sharing process easy not just for me but for others who use it as well. I would definitely recommend using it.

Learning about Zoho Wiki?

* We monitor all Zoho Wiki reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.