ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall

ZoneAlarm, a Check Point Software Technologies, Inc. Company, is a world leader in mobile privacy protection (VPN & antivirus) and consumer Internet security.

Work for ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall?

Learning about ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall?

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall Reviews

Showing 14 ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall reviews
ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"It does what it says on the tin!"

What do you like best?

We don't have a very complicated computer system, it is essentially a regular laptop hooked up to a desktop monitor (small business in it's early stages) so this keeps the viruses out, warns us when something is a potential threat. This is SO important for us as we store vital statistics info on here.

What do you dislike?

Not much I dislike. Pop up warnings can be annoying but that's a necessary evil with a firewall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worthwhile product, very reasonable price. I know free software is great, but it's worth spending a few dollars to cover all your bases, especially if you'll be using this on a computer where you store personal information.

We store extremely sensitive personal information on our computer, and again where it's just a regular computer it's SO easy to get viruses and this works really well to prevent that from happening. It keeps our clients personal information safe, which is essential!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall
ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by Tab D.
Tab D.

"Reliable Firewall Services From a Trusted Leader in the Industry"

What do you like best?

With its easy-to-understand at a glance user interface and feature rich services, Zone Alarm provides reliable services that compliment their antivirus product seamlessly so you can keep your computer safe from malware, bots, viruses, keyloggers, script injectors, and worms.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the interface is a bit dated for an enterprise product. UX and navigation needs to be brought farther into the 21st Century, design-wise as at first glance it looks a bit unprofessional.

Helps keeps my and my associates computers safe from a large variety of router injected and web based malware, in addition to viruses, worms, etc.

What Mobile Data Security solution do you use?

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"ZoneAlarm Pro firewall"

What do you like best?

I have been using it for 12 years and at our office we use our Laptops and few desktops as well.We use it as a firewall so this keeps the viruses out, warns us when something is a potential threat. This is VERY important for us as we store vital information in our systems.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The pop ups can be irritating at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We store extremely sensitive personal information on our computer, and again where it's just a regular computer so easy to get viruses and this works really well to prevent that from happening. It keeps our clients personal information safe, which is necessary

I have been using it for 12 years and it's a good product, very reasonable price. I know free software is great, but it's worth spending on this, especially if you'll be using this on a computer where you store personal information.

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by Andrew L.
Andrew L.

"ZoneAlarm is one of the best Firewalls available"

What do you like best?

There is a free version which allows you to really test the software, and has all the features you need to be protected. The paid version is very affordable and includes updates and protection from viruses like WannaCry and other exploits.

What do you dislike?

The application on older/slower computers is a bit heavy and runs slowly, but for newer computers or server installations it is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are lots of options, make sure this one implements well with other software and test it using the free trial first.

Keeping the sevrers/ users safe and allowing monitoring of small groups.

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by Viken K.
Viken K.

"ZoneAlarm Firewall and Antivirus Program"

What do you like best?

I really like the configurability of the software. I found that it gave me ample features, and the opportunity to easily suit my needs.

What do you dislike?

I found the software to be overly cautious, and sometimes bogged my system down. It is definitely intended for more advanced users (basic knowledge can still use basic features), which is valuable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure why, but they made a move to a different solutions. Perhaps IT department preferred the functionalities of another tool in contrast to this one...

It's security and safety. There's really not much more to the purpose.

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by Rick E.
Rick E.

"Good personal firewall"

What do you like best?

It seems to be stable and user friendly. I don't think about it most days which is what I want

What do you dislike?

At times it can block downloads that I want to get to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth looking into.

I use it as a firewall on my laptop. I travel a lot for business and need protection in remote locations.

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by User in Higher Education

"Works like advertised!"

What do you like best?

It works better than any other firewall we have used so far. A lot of the programs we use, are given false positives on other programs, but Zone Alarm doesn't have this problem. Keeps our computers safe from the real threats

What do you dislike?

Often we still get a lot of pop ups which can be slightly annoying, but better to have them then have viruses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be disappointed with this great firewall and its many features!

It keeps our databases safe which contain countless information, and it does this at a very reasonable price.

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great protection"

What do you like best?

Love that it protects me from outside attacks when I am a novice at cyber security

What do you dislike?

So far so good, have not had it that long so I am still learning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, especially if you have no experience with cyber security but want an easy way to get started.

I am just starting out so I don't have a ton of money to invest in protecting my computers from attacks. That being said I still want to be safe and secure so I appreciate ZoneAlarm's ability to keep me safe as well as my client's information safe from hackers and the "black web"

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by Sylvain I.
Sylvain I.

"CheckpointAnd was the best "

What do you like best?

I was the IT director of a law firm and checkpoint was our choice as a firewall and was the best product we ever had

What do you dislike?

It was a little complicated to manage so I needed help from specialists often

Protecting the customers data was the priority and we achieved it using checkpoint

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by Dennis M.
Dennis M.

"Trusted firewall for all the office solutions "

What do you like best?

The software offers protection against malware that is sent through the emails disguised as attachments

What do you dislike?

Nothing of note that i can say i have encountered while using the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the ultimate solution to solving the threat of cyber attack and protection on data loss

the threat of cyber attack such as ransomware

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by Stephen V.
Stephen V.

"Zonealarm Firewall"

What do you like best?

I love how this firewall comes with identity and antivirus

What do you dislike?

i dislike how the graphic user interface is a little old-school for such a good product

Recommendations to others considering the product

This the best firewall i have ever used

This program is protecting the laptop, desktops, and workstations

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"Great software firewall"

What do you like best?

-The features

- The graph

- The powerful engine

- Pretty famous brand

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes it is slow, the performance might be affected, you should make sure you have a recent enough computer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zone Alarm remains a well known brand, you can trust in them

- Filtering packets over the network, blocking bad guys, to secure the network

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"ZoneAlarm for the win."

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface. Does not take long to set up. Easy to whitelist programs or a process.

What do you dislike?

The auto learn feature can be a bit gracious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool.

Great security. A firewall is key in protection from many types of threats. And can keep any infection you do get from sending out information.

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by User

"ZoneAlarm"

What do you like best?

I like the maximum protection ZoneAlarm provides. I love the advanced firewall features/protection.

What do you dislike?

some of the more advanced features I didnt understand

ZoneAlarm helps me protect my company from malicious attacks. It does what it should do.

Learning about ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall?

* We monitor all ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.