ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall

ZoneAlarm, a Check Point Software Technologies, Inc. Company, is a world leader in mobile privacy protection (VPN & antivirus) and consumer Internet security.

Work for ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall?

Learning about ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall?

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall Reviews

Showing 5 ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall reviews
ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great protection"

What do you like best?

Love that it protects me from outside attacks when I am a novice at cyber security

What do you dislike?

So far so good, have not had it that long so I am still learning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, especially if you have no experience with cyber security but want an easy way to get started.

I am just starting out so I don't have a ton of money to invest in protecting my computers from attacks. That being said I still want to be safe and secure so I appreciate ZoneAlarm's ability to keep me safe as well as my client's information safe from hackers and the "black web"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall
ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by <span>Rick E.</span>
Rick E.

"Good personal firewall"

What do you like best?

It seems to be stable and user friendly. I don't think about it most days which is what I want

What do you dislike?

At times it can block downloads that I want to get to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth looking into.

I use it as a firewall on my laptop. I travel a lot for business and need protection in remote locations.

What Mobile Data Security solution do you use?

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by <span>Dennis M.</span>
Dennis M.

"Trusted firewall for all the office solutions "

What do you like best?

The software offers protection against malware that is sent through the emails disguised as attachments

What do you dislike?

Nothing of note that i can say i have encountered while using the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the ultimate solution to solving the threat of cyber attack and protection on data loss

the threat of cyber attack such as ransomware

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by <span>Stephen V.</span>
Stephen V.

"Zonealarm Firewall"

What do you like best?

I love how this firewall comes with identity and antivirus

What do you dislike?

i dislike how the graphic user interface is a little old-school for such a good product

Recommendations to others considering the product

This the best firewall i have ever used

This program is protecting the laptop, desktops, and workstations

ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"ZoneAlarm for the win."

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface. Does not take long to set up. Easy to whitelist programs or a process.

What do you dislike?

The auto learn feature can be a bit gracious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool.

Great security. A firewall is key in protection from many types of threats. And can keep any infection you do get from sending out information.

Learning about ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall?

* We monitor all ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.