ZonePDF

ZonePDF.com is a convenient and practical tool for PDF conversion, PDF files can easily be merged, split and converted from JPEG, PNG, DOC, XLS, PPT and other formats.

Work for ZonePDF?

Learning about ZonePDF?

ZonePDF Reviews

Ask ZonePDF a Question
Showing 9 ZonePDF reviews
ZonePDF review by Wellman R.
Wellman R.

"the best tool to convert PDF"

What do you like best?

It is a great application that allows me to convert PDF files in Word, Excel and Jpg documents, very easy and fast, I just have to select the content to convert and in a click I have my converted file

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about the application, I think that this tool is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this application because it is easy to convert Pdf files to other formats such as Exel, Word and Jpg in a fast and satisfactory way

This application has helped me a lot because it can convert the information of my projects from pdf format to an Excel file and vice versa, in addition to the conversion of JPG files to PDF that is so necessary in the files of the company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ZonePDF
ZonePDF review by Annevelis Joana A.
Annevelis Joana A.

"An online solution to work my pdf."

What do you like best?

Online application that I use to work my pd files, f when I do not need to edit content and I do it directly from the browser, with it I can join several PDF documents, separate a PDF into several, compress size of a PDF, convert a PDF a Word document , Excel or PowerPoint in PDF, and vice versa all in an intuitive and fast way. It is compatible with all operating systems and I can access from any computer and place.

What do you dislike?

As it is an online application you need a stable Internet connection to be able to upload and work the pdf documents that you need to modify and it does not have the OCR technology to edit scans pdf

Recommendations to others considering the product

You do not need to be registered to work with the application and it is available in several languages

It allows to edit and compress any personal or work document in a simple, fast, safe and high quality way

What File Converter solution do you use?

ZonePDF review by José Manuel R.
José Manuel R.

"PDF conversions in seconds"

What do you like best?

When I want to perform a conversion I use ZonePDF, it is super fast, easy and does not require downloading any program. I can compress, split and merge my files or convert them from PDF to Word, JPG or from Excel, JPG, PPT to PDF. It is perfect for large files and high quality images.

What do you dislike?

Perfectly adjusted to my needs, I have no negative comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ZonePDF is a fast, easy, safe and free converter that does not require any download and with which you can convert from or to different formats. It also allows to divide, compress and merge.

It is so fast that we save a lot of time and we do not lose the quality of the work. It is easy for anyone to understand its use and it is safe, since the files that we add are permanently deleted in the course of an hour.

ZonePDF review by Frank S.
Frank S.

"The best PDF converter"

What do you like best?

zonepdf is a very easy to use program in very safe and has several options to convert files and get a very good job, one of the good things is that the registration is easy and fast for new users, one of the good things that has this page is that it gives me the option to create a pdf format and also gives me the option to edit pdf this does not have all the programs, I can say that it is one of the best pdf tools.

What do you dislike?

nothing because already with the above said does not leave me anything to be desired

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this program, I assure you that you will be very good with this software and that you will not regret it

It allows you to edit and create your own PDF format easily, quickly and easily.

ZonePDF review by Marien M.
Marien M.

"simple pdf editor"

What do you like best?

Simple app that does not allow the editing of the content, but if you have a large number of tools to convert PDF into JPG and vice versa and even transform a Word, Excel or PowerPoint document into PDF, you can also compress, join or separate several PDF documents

What do you dislike?

Does not allow the editing of content and the documents to be processed can not exceed 10mb.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an online editor so you do not need to download anything on your pc and it is integrated to gogle drive and dropbox

Good tool to convert pdf documents, which saves time when doing a job or project.

ZonePDF review by User in Financial Services

"A convenient software for pdf conversion."

What do you like best?

It provides very intuitive user interface which makes it easy to operate even for a non-technical user. It is very fast in terms of converting files into other formats. Its drag and drop feature makes it my favourite tool.

What do you dislike?

Its an Internet based software so in absence of internet connectivity user can not complete any task on this tool.

It is very beneficial for converting my office documents. I need to compress pdf documents to send them easily via emails and this tool helps me in doing so. It improves my efficiency at my work place.

ZonePDF review by Trino R.
Trino R.

"Excellent PDF converter"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of converting PDF files to others that are necessary for my work, its manipulation is quick and easy

What do you dislike?

it's a good application, there's nothing wrong in my opinion

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this tool, it is simple and quick to use, besides it is online and it is not necessary to download it on the computer, really very good

This tool is very useful in my work, because it speeds up the conversion of documents into Excel tables in PDF files to fill them manually

ZonePDF review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"An allrounder pdf manager."

What do you like best?

I found it one of the best tools for pdf conversion. I mostly use excel to pdf conversion for my surveys and the results I get it from it are amazing. It always maintain the quality of my documents.

What do you dislike?

Its PDF compressor doesn't give as expected results. They should improve it.

It helps me to convert my survey forms into PDF for printing purpose.

ZonePDF review by User

"Easy to use and convenient"

What do you like best?

Drag and drop, very easy to use, good results

What do you dislike?

Can't honestly say I have experienced anything negative

conversion of jpeg to pdf

Learning about ZonePDF?

* We monitor all ZonePDF reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.