Zoom.ai for G Suite

Zoom.ai helps you to schedule meetings, get you prepared for meetings, get you introductions, set reminders, book travel, and more.

Work for Zoom.ai for G Suite?

Learning about Zoom.ai for G Suite?

Zoom.ai for G Suite Reviews

Showing 13 Zoom.ai for G Suite reviews
Zoom.ai for G Suite review by Meagan C.
Meagan C.

"Zoom Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to video connect with anyone, on any platform. making personal connections that would not be achieved otherwise.

What do you dislike?

There are often connection issues and delayed response in video time. When trying to have a meaningful conversation, it can be frustrating to be constantly stalled or frozen. This is an issue I've experienced on multiple WIFI connections and multiple computers/ipads/mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT! If you have remote employees or volunteers, DO THIS. It will improve connections with staff and engagement with volunteers.

Connecting with volunteers and staff members--nation wide. It helps make personal connections and engagements, that would have otherwise been established on a phone call. It makes my recruitment strategies more successful and meaningful.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom.ai for G Suite
Zoom.ai for G Suite review by D.A. L.
D.A. L.

"Zoom Review "

What do you like best?

I find Zoom very easy to use for my interviews, my client's interviews, and meetings. It provides everything you need for a web conference and/or phone conference. I am able to share my screen easily to get my point across to the other users.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I can I dislike about it. My team uses it every morning to receive our daily briefings, I use it to coach my candidates on how to interview and set up interviews for my clients. It doesn't lag. The only thing I would say is to make sure if you are using your audio to not also be using your computer microphone or you will static (but that can be said about any format)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely would recommend. Not everyone has Skype so this is an easy solution to not worry about that. Participants can use this via computer, tablet, or phone.

We have used this for our daily meetings with the teams, international conversations, interviews and interview prep, client meetings, marketing, and other formats.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

Zoom.ai for G Suite review by Suzanne E.
Suzanne E.

"Great product that's useful and saves time!"

What do you like best?

Service worked well and was fun to use. Great tool to connect multiple people in different areas. It's a fun product to use as well and provides a great platform to get more done quickly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of, I just had to get use to it. I was trying to figure out how the different screens worked but I think that will come with more practice. It would be even better if the interface to switch screens were easier to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very ease to use, just takes some getting use to like anything else.

Connecting with others when unable to do so live in person. Ability to still get work done and be productive when people are in different places. Great tool for working together and accomplishing tasks. It's wonderful how reliable zoom is as well!

Zoom.ai for G Suite review by Candy W.
Candy W.

"Great product, would recommend!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can connect with people in real-time, especially people who are not in the same time zone as you.

What do you dislike?

I've not found any dislikes yet, it took a while to get used to the software so a tutorial would have been helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say go for it! It's easy to use and is reliable too!

Great to be able to connect and communicate with others, especially when you are working together but don't live near each other. I like the function of being able to share your screen with others too.

Zoom.ai for G Suite review by Carrie A.
Carrie A.

"Zoom"

What do you like best?

I love that you are able to share your screen with others on the call.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if we could see the person we are talking to as well instead of just hearing their voice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it!

It's great to be able to communicate with someone by letting them see what you are looking at while you are talking to them on the phone. It is not confusing like explaining things in an email can be and it's much more convenient than having to physically drive to the other person.

Zoom.ai for G Suite review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Excelente experiencie for meeting"

What do you like best?

I knew zoom in order to share information to make an training program. It was an excellent experience. Easy to get. I worked like invited and I could watch and listen in perfect way.

What do you dislike?

I could work without any trouble. I don't remember any issue that couse problems. We could share presentions and videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Zoom like an excellent sotftware for everyone who needs to work to distance from home. Its quality is perfect. You can share any document and work in a very productive way.

We can solve the problem of distanc without to move among cities. It saved cost of moves and foods.We work by our owns, and frequently can't find place to get our meetings. With Zoom we can work with minimun cost.

Zoom.ai for G Suite review by User in Computer Software

"Great for workflow"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't have to move from Zoom to my calendar in order to book a Zoom meeting

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about it! Just wish I found it sooner

Zoom.ai is the best video conferencing platform on the market. The calendar integration is just one example of a solution they've put in place to make the UX so great.

Zoom.ai for G Suite review by User

"Great video conferencing tool "

What do you like best?

Very stable , high quality even if the connection is slow .

we use on a daily basis , its the best tool I used so far for video conferencing .

What do you dislike?

- sharing screen could have a better interface .

we are a global company , we have multiple teams in different locations.

real time collaboration is key for us.

Zoom.ai for G Suite review by Nemekhbayar T.
Nemekhbayar T.

"HR Intern"

What do you like best?

Schedule and make meeting, sharing files, working together and quick chat for communicating

What do you dislike?

Security side: might danger to lose confidential information

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other softwar programs but Zoom ai is very easy to use and many other tools.

Easy communicate, document sharing, working together

Zoom.ai for G Suite review by Jane M.
Jane M.

"Zoom Review"

What do you like best?

Zoom is extremely user friendly. It helps me schedule and maintain conference calls and appointments.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like about it. Even the free subscription is easy to use.

Appointment scheduling and live conferencing is easier than most phone conferencing systems.

Zoom.ai for G Suite review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Easy to Use Video Conferencing Program"

What do you like best?

Zoom is intuitive and designed with the user in mind. Presentations can be recorded and presented seamlessly. With multiple presenters, the speaker who is presenting will have their video displayed.

What do you dislike?

Recordings are saved in mp4 style. A link would be easier for sharing purposes.

Online presentations are no longer a problem and can reach people all over the world with this seamless program.

Zoom.ai for G Suite review by User in Internet

"All in one place simplicity"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of Zoom.ai's system is amazimy. Being able to stay on zoom instead of switching back and forth is great!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about right now. Wish I would have shown this to my team sooner

Just being able to have video conferencing that works day over day has been the best part.

Zoom.ai for G Suite review by User in Higher Education

"Quite a Decent product"

What do you like best?

This product really helps me with all of the different tasks that take away little bits of time in my day.

What do you dislike?

I feel that sometimes I can be a bit slow on the uptake with learning my way around.

This allows me to more seamlessly conference during my day.

Learning about Zoom.ai for G Suite?

* We monitor all Zoom.ai for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.