Zoom Rooms

Zoom Rooms is a software-based video conferencing solution.

Work for Zoom Rooms?

Learning about Zoom Rooms?

Zoom Rooms Reviews

Ask Zoom Rooms a Question
Showing 53 Zoom Rooms reviews
Zoom Rooms review by Carlos A. S.
Carlos A. S.

"Zoom Rooms are very useful for a language class."

What do you like best?

What I like best is the possibility this product gives teachers to interact live online with their students. In my personal case, Zoom Rooms has given me the chance to get to know my students better and it has enabled me to identify the areas in which I may be of help to them.

My students may pose a question and they receive an answer right away. By doing so, teachers may have present additional information to their students and students have the chance to get a more structured orientation.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like the most is the time limit in the free version for more than one participant per sessions.

I understand there shoul be a time limit, but I find it too short.

Sometimes it is necessary to break an idea and log out, then you have to log in again to complete that idea. In such case, the explanation does not get to be very clear becauise the pause hinders its understanding.

Some students may feel neglected or ignored if they are not notified previously about the time limit.

The teachers' and students' concertration in an activity may get lost so the purpose of the lesson may not be achieved with the same eficiency as if the lesson had no breaks at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They will find it very useful.

I have been able to assit my students with their doubts outside the regular classroom.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom Rooms
Zoom Rooms review by Gordon B.
Gordon B.

"From Tech-Wiz to Grandma, It Just Works"

What do you like best?

I have supervised distance learning technology at a school, and have spearheaded webinar as a means of delivery since before it was mainstream. Never, ever have I encountered a product that consistently provided 1) OUTSTANDING video & audio quality 2) DELIGHTFUL ease of use for our mostly senior citizien student body 3) SOPHISTICATED FEATURES - unlimited private breakout rooms, recording, screen sharing, etc. 4) CLEAN and ENGAGING user experience 5) AMAZING PRICE

What do you dislike?

When we share music and/or pre-recorded videos (e.g. YouTube) to our students, quality is not up to the standard set by the live audio/video. It's so distracting that we discourage presenters from making media-sharing part of their courses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prototype, prototype, prototype. Whenever implementing new technology, first impressions are so important. Zoom is SO easy to use, but it does not embrace user interface features that most people are familiar with (i.e. Mac OS conventions), so the more familiar YOU are with the interface, the better you can coach your users into a great first impression.

We produce live courses with hybrid audiences, in our classroom and around the world. Having the students connected in real time, face to face has provided immeasurable value to our student community.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Zoom Rooms review by Justin A.
Justin A.

"Zoom Makes Virtual Meetings A Breeze"

What do you like best?

Zoom is great because it works on Linux! Which is awesome. But really it works on all OS's that I have tried it with and that's great. I use different platforms all the time, sometimes switching multiple times per day. It works with mobile to which is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Really, thus far the only thing I can say I dislike is that on occasion I have to reconfigure the audio codecs when I am using Zoom on Linux. I am not sure why this is the case but sometimes it just gets out of sync.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. Chances are you've attended a well run, technically perfect Zoom meeting already. See if it makes sense for your business.

The business problem solved by Zoom is location. Using Zoom location no longer becomes an impediment to doing business. Prospect in Los Angeles but you're based in NYC? No problem. WIth Zoom geographic challenges to getting deals done is a thing of the past. If you're good in sales that is.

Zoom Rooms review by Danielle L.
Danielle L.

"Zoom is easy and robust"

What do you like best?

The clarity of the video is great and it is very easy to use! I have had groups from Australia, Canada and the US all on at the same time with no issues at all.

I have even used it to trouble shoot my mothers' computer issues because you can not only share screen you can take control of the other mouse..a huge bonus feature.

What do you dislike?

I wish the conferencing was included at the same price as zoom meetings. I wish I could set up automated reminder emails when setting up a meeting. For now only their webinar service offers that feature.

It would be nice to see some improvement on the landing page, by this I mean when people join a meeting, they get a bit confused about the soudn and video as this is not very clear. Some improvement here is needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a coach, network marketer or small business trying to improve your communication with clients or your team, Zoom is a great solution.

I use it for coaching sessions and I love it because we can see each other and that makes a difference. We can share files, links, etc. and I can record the calls and use them for further training and learning.

I also use it to train our clients with screen share and record it. So they lean and have a reference video to go back to.

Lastly, we use it for group projects which allows us to all be in various locations, share files, links etc. We also use the whiteboard feature to illustrate ideas, etc. This is a fabulous feature.

Zoom Rooms review by Kerri P.
Kerri P.

"Great for meetings"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can have a meeting almost anywhere. We use this for my Norwex team meetings. I have signed up for seminars that use it too. It's nice to be able to be in the comfort of my own home to attend a meeting or seminar.

What do you dislike?

People can see when you've put the sound on mute. It would be nice if there were a stealth mode. I've had my home phone ring and I muted my end so others couldn't hear the conversation but they could see it was muted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy way to connect your team, consider this product. It makes meetings and seminars a breeze.

Being able to have a meeting virtually anywhere is awesome. Everyone on the team is spread out so this is a nice alternative to an in person meeting.

Zoom Rooms review by User in Computer Software

"Zoom is the future of video and webinar "

What do you like best?

Zoom has a very modern look when compared to other known video conferencing companies. Zoom has integrations to many major companies like Salesforce and Pardot which also makes it easy to track lead management and incorporate marketing campaigns. Zoom is also super easy to use - so from a training perspective - super simple.

What do you dislike?

Out of the box you are very limited with what you can utilize as far as marketing goes. There is only so much that you can edit in CSS. If you are looking for a more branded/personalized email campaign - which most companies are - you need to utilize an integration, etc.

Also price wise, Zoom is more expensive then it's competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, it is important to think about what your end goal is when utilizing Zoom and what you are hoping to utilize. With that being said - you may need to take the route of using an integration versus relying on the platform itself. Also, for Zoom Webinar - you must purchase a larger package that includes 10 business accounts. They force you into these bundles to use some of their advanced features.

Video conferencing and webinar hosting.

Zoom Rooms review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Video Solution; free or paid!"

What do you like best?

The video and sound quality is some of the best I've seen available; having also used Join.me, many cam, skype, etc in the past. I also love how it works with tools like Facebook Live and OBS. In a video marketing realm, this enables users to use the tool in a variety of valuable ways that many similar products do not. I also like how it has "waiting rooms."

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I dislike; I would say that I would like to schedule recurring meetings farther out than they let you. I can't recall the limit, but I remember wondering why I couldn't go further.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you're doing! Would love to see you offer some more integrations; perhaps let people join meetings from slack. The UI could use some work; The menu bar is extremely large and clunky..When sharing your entire desktop, it ends up taking up HUGE real estate on the screen and blocking out crucial elements.. We have to keep moving it around; super frustrating. Zoom also really drains my laptop battery; not sure if there's a way to make the software less heavy.

With more than half of our team remote, Zoom helps us stay in contact with our team. It helps us feel like we're actually in the room together, especially when paired with the Owl Labs Owl camera.

Zoom Rooms review by Shelle P.
Shelle P.

"Easy for everyone"

What do you like best?

Zoom is an excellent option for video conferencing, regardless of your size. Unlike many of its competitors, for small companies, there is a free option that allows you unlimited 1:1 meetings and short group meetings. I have never had a client have difficulty with the interface.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing I don't like about Zoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is absolutely no risk. You can get a full experience using the free version and upgrade from there as your needs dictate.

Meeting with clients "face to face" to review things (sharing screens back and forth). Much more personal than calls, much more productive than Facetime. Much more stable than Skype.

Zoom Rooms review by User

"My Experience with Zoom"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zoom is the ease of use. Anyone can use Zoom without any prior experience with it. It is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered anything as a user that I dislike about Zoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom Rooms is very easy to use. You can get started without the need for a lengthy training process. If the users have experience with any other platform, they will jump right in and figure this one out!

We can gather a group of participants quickly and easily to collaborate. We are able to share screens, speak to each other, and see each other just as if we were in a conference room. This has been very beneficial to my company which is a work-from-home based company. It allows people from all over the country to gather together within moments, whenever necessary.

Zoom Rooms review by Malcolm E.
Malcolm E.

"Easy for Everyone"

What do you like best?

We are running several Zoom Rooms across campus, and users unanimously love the system. Zoom Rooms directly integrate with our campus calendaring, so meetings can be scheduled with the normal workflow. Starting the meeting is as simple as pushing the single start meeting button that appears. It isn't magic but from the user perspective it might as well be with how easy it is to use.

What do you dislike?

There is a separate charge for the Zoom Room itself in addition to the Zoom pro license, but the cost is negligible and has not been a deciding factor in anyone saying no to using Zoom Rooms.

Campus houses 100+ medium- to large-size meeting rooms, each with a need to allow remote participants. Zoom Rooms have helped curb the prevalence of multiple solutions to the remote participant challenge, making supporting each individual user possible without having to learn every platform.

Zoom Rooms review by Savanna N.
Savanna N.

"I currently use Zoom Rooms a couple of times a month for work."

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of being able to only share your presentation, mute/unmute, turn on/off the cameras of other participants. I also like how it automatically will record the meeting incase someone who was unable to join in, can later on.

What do you dislike?

When people have a hard time finding their "meeting ID" to login/join the meeting.

I think it helps to provide access for business that have multiple branches. For us, it allows all of our branches to come together for one meeting and makes things streamlined. I have realized that it allows everyone to be on the same page.

Zoom Rooms review by David M.
David M.

"Great Video conference (Beats Skype!_ "

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and the free version is usually all I need

What do you dislike?

I don't like the 40 mins limit on group meetings for the free plan. sometimes I can be in the middle of a call a then my 40 min runs out. so once I start to pay this issue will be solved

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you let all the people on the call know the call will be on zoom and not on Skype

I used this for some Video calls - many times it works smoother than Skype for calls with more than 4 people.

Zoom Rooms review by Leslie R.
Leslie R.

"Zoom for data sharing"

What do you like best?

In my field, we work with people all over the state to put together data briefs on relevant substance use topics. In order to share info, and have a collaborative meeting, we use zoom. I like it because we can interact real time and literally point to/highlight/underline small details that can't be easily articulated over the phone.

What do you dislike?

Since we work with government offices, their computers have restrictions that have caused people to have issues logging into the meetings and they have to resort to using the telephone line instead.

Real-time collaboration. As I mentioned, when working with infographics, data, and other figures, it's difficult to articulate over the phone a specific object/data point even when each member has the figure in front of them when using a conference call option.

Zoom Rooms review by Gary G.
Gary G.

"Fantastic conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Extremely intuitive user experience. I was required to set up and join a conference with a very short window of time allotted - however I was able to do so very quickly using Zoom as it was very straightforward.

Also, the quality of the conference line was absolutely superb!

What do you dislike?

Hard to choose at the moment as I am relatively new to the software - so far so good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly give it a try for any conferences you may have coming up. The quality and clarity of the conferencing lines is absolutely fantastic

We use it to collaborate and conference with one of our clients, they were the ones who introduced us to this solution.

"ZOOM Room Appreciation"

What do you like best?

The ease of starting a meeting is extremely helpful. I really like the iPad start screen. Also, when a meeting is about to start it lets you know who's meeting it is and when. Multiple users on at once and I see little video lag.

What do you dislike?

The outlook plugin is a little clunky. When using this plugin the amount of information sent to the invitees is a bit much. Audio lag happens at times, just not sure if it is related to our ISP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of use is by far the best.

Money savings. Keeping employees local rather than flying to other sites. This has saved several thousands on flights just this year within my group.

Zoom Rooms review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great when it works"

What do you like best?

Video quality is great, Outlook calendar integration is handy. To me, the best feature is the ease of connecting users on a variety of devices. We can have a meeting in a conference room with users connecting in via laptop, telephone, or mobile device apps. Screen sharing is also simple to use.

What do you dislike?

My main complaint is the networking aspect, the computer used for the room needs to be on the same subnet as the tablet used for the room remote. In larger offices, with mulitple networks, wired and wireless, it is easy for them to be on separate subnets, even if on the same network. This can be solved by reserving static IPs in DHCP, but is hard to keep maintained when a device goes down. Users will often get messages that the room is unavailable and not know a clear way to resolve, which requires a constant support from IT.

The Zoom room setup can be costly, monthly fee is high per room, requires high-end PC, iPad for remote (although now I think Androids can be used) in addition to expensive cameras, microphone, speakers, and TV. Most of these will be required for any video conference room.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are capable of putting wired and wireless devices on the same IP subnet.

Reducing travel time for meetings between offices, remote workers.

Zoom Rooms review by Laurance J. S.
Laurance J. S.

"Zoom Works Great"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and use, calendar integration is easy, connection quality is good and stable, features are easy to navigate. Provides a great service at a low cost. Easy to invite participants. The mobile app is great for on the go conferencing.

What do you dislike?

Continuous need to update. The connection between the app and web version is glitchy sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly. Really easy to use.

Stable platform for video conferences with multiple users across the country

Zoom Rooms review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent product and platform "

What do you like best?

Offers simple, accessible and flexible video conferencing solution. The best feature is the dial in options for external meeting participants, especially for larger meetings (town hall style internal for example) across timezones, ensures all parties can effectively communicate.

What do you dislike?

Very little that I explicitly disliked, occasional issues with hardware would be all, however this can be mitigated easily by using the recommended set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in a high quality dedicated hardware set up, the outlay is relatively minimal but will ensure smooth operation.

Key benefits were the seamless personal communication. For a global collaborative team, that allows flexibility (is. Via cellular dial into meeting feature) that is unprecented in how simple it is to set up and use. Very and almost no user adoption or tech support cases raised, a stark contrast to experience with Skype for business.

Zoom Rooms review by User in Computer Software

"Zoom has been an effective tool in my workplace."

What do you like best?

We use Zoom a lot for online interviews. It's very convenient and is super easy for applicants to follow along with. The chat tool is also super nice.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you didn't have to have a desktop app to run the program. Just being able to log in online (like appear.in) would be a nice feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to play around with the software and find all of the features that it offers.

It allows us to interview people from all over the world and host video chats. Easy to get in touch with people and share information.

Zoom Rooms review by Derrick F.
Derrick F.

"Excellent meetings"

What do you like best?

I like for a act that the system is on point and has all the features needed for remote meetings. Also the audio detecting and showing who is talking all the a time is really good.

What do you dislike?

I cannot create a meeting from the desktop application. Or perhaps I just don't do it right. I always need to visit visit the website to host meeting

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is an all in one solution for remote meetings. I would recommend them.

Educating and training my team who are currently far away. It helps increase our productivity and speed of work.

Zoom Rooms review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Zoom is good for small conferences"

What do you like best?

Zoom has good sound and video quality. I like being able to record and screen share. I like being able to see some participants.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how complicated it is to get sound working when using various equipment like external speakers, microphones, projectors. There have been times when wanting to screenshare a YouTube video and the participants could not hear the sound of the video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try for video conferencing, but not for webinars.

Being able to video conference with zoom is helpful. Being able to screen share and record is also helpful.

Zoom Rooms review by User in Computer Software

"Available to use for good meeting at distance!"

What do you like best?

I can use for distance meeting and sharing of screen as well as documents.

For site survey i ask my employee to use it on phone and show work progress and verify with our plan.

What do you dislike?

There are same products in market available with same or more features for low cost. I can also ask developers to create software to develop which is something i needed for only few features to reduce cost of applying for periodic installment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it.

Many time i have to communicate to site engineer or manager for review of work or future planning of work, i use Zoom rooms for like conference. I have also used it to survey site of project and also to verify work and make future plans.

Zoom Rooms review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Good way to connect with team members around the world"

What do you like best?

The ability to see a team members reaction live -- something that's not possible with just phone calls.

What do you dislike?

The video is not always the most flattering. You need ideal lighting and camera position. I wish Zoom could create a filter that would make people look better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like that there is a Zoom app so you can join meetings right from your phone, or your desktop. You also have the option to just dial in if you don't have Internet connections.

Discussing an issue together as one.

Zoom Rooms review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Always Asks to Be Updated"

What do you like best?

I like that Zoom allows you to share your screen and also take over another person's screen. It makes working with remote people much easier.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it's always asking to be updated and sometimes has glitches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be glitchy but is better than any other video conferencing software.

The business problems I am solving with Zoom Rooms is the ability to stay connected with my remote team member. The benefits I have realized are being able to work together while not physically together easily.

Zoom Rooms review by Wayne T.
Wayne T.

"Awesome Meeting Experience"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Simplest product to use. Very little training

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a thing I don't like. Awesome product

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love the ability to start meetings without help.

Less travel time. Easily show other people how to use this product

Zoom Rooms review by User

"Good for larger meeting rooms"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we have a large screen with everyone on it. I like that a person sharing their screen can project it to the tv screen.

What do you dislike?

The way the room are designed, sometimes the cameras are at the far end of a long table, so you really only see the folks in the front.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Camera location is key.

It’s made it easier to have meeting with colleagues who work from home or are in other offices.

Zoom Rooms review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best Video Conferencing Software I Have Used"

What do you like best?

- Stability

- Very good support for large numbers of participants

- Great UI

- Great on the mobile as is on the laptop

What do you dislike?

Maybe provide for whiteboarding and geolocation detection (so, more collaborative functionalities)? I don’t dislike anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it - it’s better than Google Hangout, Skype, , livemeeting and webex

- Productivity increase due to minimisation of lapses

- Support for large numbers of people makes it easy to arrange all types of meetings, hence again productivity gains

Zoom Rooms review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Zoom Rooms bring your teams together"

What do you like best?

With just a little expense you can bring teams from multiple locations together for very productive meetings.

We installed two wall TV's, a microscope, white board, an ipad, and pc all together in one room. If the other end is 1 person we used a pc camera and microphone, if the other end is more than one we installed either a large lcd monitor or a tv, speaker phone etc.

What do you dislike?

the process is a little hard to set up depending on your environment. We have multiple platforms to include so it took some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the effort to set up.

Doctors from multiple sites can look at the same slide right away and discuss.

Zoom Rooms review by Margaret v.
Margaret v.

"Useful for productivity and connection with outreach offices. "

What do you like best?

My agency has three geographically distant offices but often must work together as one team; this program facilitates that with ease.

What do you dislike?

Because we're a non-profit we use the cheapest possible options and this one kicks us out at an hour and we have to restart. It's a minor inconvenience.

Team facetime despite geographic distance. It helps a great deal with communication to have multiple ways to touch base.

Zoom Rooms review by Jacky and Gerry H.
Jacky and Gerry H.

"Zoom voice dropouts and echoes"

What do you like best?

Easy to connect for our classes. Easy to advise our students of Zoom link. We can talk to and see students and they can talk to and see us.

What do you dislike?

Grainy picture resolution

Host voice kept dropping out for students

Echo that Host could hear throughout entire broadcast

We can run a yoga class and have an interactive connection with our students

Zoom Rooms review by Cameron L.
Cameron L.

"Meetings, easier."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to schedule meetings and encourage remote participation.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the camera defaults to switching to the active speaker. I would prefer that it be pinned to the room by default.

100% Participation in meetings can be hard to attain with a team that covers 24 hours. The ability for remote participation with ease has been a gamechanger.

Zoom Rooms review by Andrea P.
Andrea P.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Great way to bring people together on calls.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything much negative to say.

Able to conduct conference calls in a simple way. 3

Zoom Rooms review by Christina R.
Christina R.

"Good for quick meetings"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly when trying to organize a quick meeting

What do you dislike?

I have run into tech compatibility issues which I don't have with other softwares

Quick conference meetings with very mobile staff

Zoom Rooms review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Discuss on a topic separately with members within a Video-Conference"

What do you like best?

The concept of having rooms to discuss on a particular topic or anything that would need specific/private chat , this is a great option.

What do you dislike?

That the host gets to control all the chat rooms and can have total access over it.

The ease of use in a classroom setup and for online classes and meetings.

Zoom Rooms review by Peter Z.
Peter Z.

"Reliable and affortable"

What do you like best?

The notifications sent to participants that include the option to dial in via landline

What do you dislike?

Users, quite often, seem to use links for old meetings when joining.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great next step up from Google Hangouts if you need video recording and landline options.

Conference calling staff and clients in different locations when screensharing is required

Zoom Rooms review by Administrator

"zoom review "

What do you like best?

I like how you can have different features when sharing the scree. actually being able to share the screen and ask foe permission to control their screen is very useful and practical for our job purposes

What do you dislike?

I dont like how you can't type on the screen when you are sharing and the mute button is way to in the corner and the box where your face is can't only be moved in specific places

we use zoom to interview candidates for our programs

Zoom Rooms review by Consultant

"Easy to use and very effective"

What do you like best?

The installation and use of the product is easy and intuitive

What do you dislike?

lack of integtation with other platforms (Skype)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go and try it!!!

We held Conference calls with zoom all the time. Being an operation with multiple remote connections the benefits are many

"Easy Accessibility"

What do you like best?

We have 4 different locations, across 3 time zones, and 2 continents. Zoom rooms allow us to communicate easily with all employees.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, you can't host more than one meeting at a time which is a downfall.

Ease of communication across the organization.

Zoom Rooms review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Easy to Use Meeting and Review Software"

What do you like best?

That I can have people outside the office on the meeting.

What do you dislike?

There is a slight delay and I when I checked our system I was told it was fine and Zoom CS didn't have an answer as to why except it was mu internet. Never got a solution.

I was able to have a quick meeting if needed without worry about wondering if I could get everyone there as they didn't have to leave their location to meet with me.

"Using Zolm"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see multiple people for meeting.

What do you dislike?

That if you run over the duration that you set it completely shuts off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better explanation

Duration of the calls must be set at the correct time. No room to run over.

Zoom Rooms review by User in Financial Services

"Zoom Rooms Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, very intuitive for setting and joining meetings. Also offers a free version, so you can use without having to maintain a license.

What do you dislike?

If using the free version, you are limited to 40min meetings. Once you hit the time limit, the meet automatically stops and discounts however is in the meeting.

Scheduling online meetings for voice and video conference. Better than google hangout and easier to change presenters, share screen, etc.

Zoom Rooms review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very easy, doesn’t require advance download"

What do you like best?

ZOOM is a very quick, responsive, and easy to use videoconferencing software. We viewed a demo presentation on it and were impressed with how easy it was (we just installed a browser plugin and away we went!)

What do you dislike?

Haven’t found much that we dislike. It’s simple software, but we weren’t looking for bells and whistles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super easy to use!

Videoconferencing and shared screens for a presentation.

Zoom Rooms review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great app"

What do you like best?

Meetings are great . Easy to setup and share

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It was simple to use and got the job done

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Meetings with people out of state

Zoom Rooms review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"Love zoom! "

What do you like best?

Having multiple viewers/people join at 1

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cap on viewers/people join

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prepare for multiple viewers if needed

My team can meet virtually rather than in person

Zoom Rooms review by Administrator

"Great web conferencing software"

What do you like best?

ease of use and great audio/video quality

What do you dislike?

Although you can do it, expect lower quality than the audio/video conferencing when you are sharing video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anytime you want to bring together in different parts of the world, different company locations or even different offices in the same building, Zoom Rooms is for you.

bringing together people in our company all over the world

"Zoom"

What do you like best?

being able to have online meetings with team out of state

What do you dislike?

not really anything I don't like with zom

The ease of quick meetings

Zoom Rooms review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Zoom rooms works great and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It was a really easy to use interface very user friendly and had great video quality

What do you dislike?

There wasn't much to dislike the program works very well as it was intended too

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was easy to use and had great quality

It made it really easy and convenient to do group confrecneing and video calls

Zoom Rooms review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Zooming conferences"

What do you like best?

Zoom definitely is the best in conference call video communications. Zoom is convenient and simple to use on multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Zoom allowed everyone in the company to be aware of incoming sales, needs and changes.

Traveling sales reps easier communicate with the home office sales team through Zoom.

Zoom Rooms review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Zoom is your place to go for meetings"

What do you like best?

I like that we can work with our trainer and coworkers from home

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Zoom can kick you out due to poor signal

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great room to do your training in for your future employees

We do our training with our company through Zoom

"Amazing messenger/IP video!!"

What do you like best?

its is a very intuitive and great performing software for video calls/communication collaboration!

What do you dislike?

it only gives you 40 minutes for free version

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you have enough licenses for all users

it helps connect remotely with people and it is very easy to use

Zoom Rooms review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Good tool"

What do you like best?

Used Zoom couple of times for meeting from many countries in the world and it was always clear and stable

What do you dislike?

The UI is not really interesting and should be improved

Being able to do a 90-minute meeting without being cut or loosing connection

Zoom Rooms review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"web conferencing"

What do you like best?

high quality video, audio and web conferencing.

What do you dislike?

I dont dislike anything, i really like what they have to offer

Recommendations to others considering the product

ut the cords, cables and dongles — present content wirelessly from your laptop or mobile device.

we were able to set more meetings .

Zoom Rooms review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Use for E Learning"

What do you like best?

Since moving from a different platform, it's so much more simplistic!

What do you dislike?

It can have spotty coverage as far as connecting to wifi.

Usage of web camera

Learning about Zoom Rooms?

* We monitor all Zoom Rooms reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.