Zoom Rooms

Zoom Rooms is a software-based video conferencing solution.

Work for Zoom Rooms?

Learning about Zoom Rooms?

Zoom Rooms Reviews

Ask Zoom Rooms a Question
Showing 50 Zoom Rooms reviews
Zoom Rooms review by <span>Gordon B.</span>
Gordon B.

"From Tech-Wiz to Grandma, It Just Works"

What do you like best?

I have supervised distance learning technology at a school, and have spearheaded webinar as a means of delivery since before it was mainstream. Never, ever have I encountered a product that consistently provided 1) OUTSTANDING video & audio quality 2) DELIGHTFUL ease of use for our mostly senior citizien student body 3) SOPHISTICATED FEATURES - unlimited private breakout rooms, recording, screen sharing, etc. 4) CLEAN and ENGAGING user experience 5) AMAZING PRICE

What do you dislike?

When we share music and/or pre-recorded videos (e.g. YouTube) to our students, quality is not up to the standard set by the live audio/video. It's so distracting that we discourage presenters from making media-sharing part of their courses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prototype, prototype, prototype. Whenever implementing new technology, first impressions are so important. Zoom is SO easy to use, but it does not embrace user interface features that most people are familiar with (i.e. Mac OS conventions), so the more familiar YOU are with the interface, the better you can coach your users into a great first impression.

We produce live courses with hybrid audiences, in our classroom and around the world. Having the students connected in real time, face to face has provided immeasurable value to our student community.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom Rooms
Zoom Rooms review by <span>Justin A.</span>
Justin A.

"Zoom Makes Virtual Meetings A Breeze"

What do you like best?

Zoom is great because it works on Linux! Which is awesome. But really it works on all OS's that I have tried it with and that's great. I use different platforms all the time, sometimes switching multiple times per day. It works with mobile to which is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Really, thus far the only thing I can say I dislike is that on occasion I have to reconfigure the audio codecs when I am using Zoom on Linux. I am not sure why this is the case but sometimes it just gets out of sync.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. Chances are you've attended a well run, technically perfect Zoom meeting already. See if it makes sense for your business.

The business problem solved by Zoom is location. Using Zoom location no longer becomes an impediment to doing business. Prospect in Los Angeles but you're based in NYC? No problem. WIth Zoom geographic challenges to getting deals done is a thing of the past. If you're good in sales that is.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Zoom Rooms review by <span>Danielle L.</span>
Danielle L.

"Zoom is easy and robust"

What do you like best?

The clarity of the video is great and it is very easy to use! I have had groups from Australia, Canada and the US all on at the same time with no issues at all.

I have even used it to trouble shoot my mothers' computer issues because you can not only share screen you can take control of the other mouse..a huge bonus feature.

What do you dislike?

I wish the conferencing was included at the same price as zoom meetings. I wish I could set up automated reminder emails when setting up a meeting. For now only their webinar service offers that feature.

It would be nice to see some improvement on the landing page, by this I mean when people join a meeting, they get a bit confused about the soudn and video as this is not very clear. Some improvement here is needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a coach, network marketer or small business trying to improve your communication with clients or your team, Zoom is a great solution.

I use it for coaching sessions and I love it because we can see each other and that makes a difference. We can share files, links, etc. and I can record the calls and use them for further training and learning.

I also use it to train our clients with screen share and record it. So they lean and have a reference video to go back to.

Lastly, we use it for group projects which allows us to all be in various locations, share files, links etc. We also use the whiteboard feature to illustrate ideas, etc. This is a fabulous feature.

Zoom Rooms review by <span>Kerri P.</span>
Kerri P.

"Great for meetings"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can have a meeting almost anywhere. We use this for my Norwex team meetings. I have signed up for seminars that use it too. It's nice to be able to be in the comfort of my own home to attend a meeting or seminar.

What do you dislike?

People can see when you've put the sound on mute. It would be nice if there were a stealth mode. I've had my home phone ring and I muted my end so others couldn't hear the conversation but they could see it was muted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy way to connect your team, consider this product. It makes meetings and seminars a breeze.

Being able to have a meeting virtually anywhere is awesome. Everyone on the team is spread out so this is a nice alternative to an in person meeting.

Zoom Rooms review by User in Computer Software

"Zoom is the future of video and webinar "

What do you like best?

Zoom has a very modern look when compared to other known video conferencing companies. Zoom has integrations to many major companies like Salesforce and Pardot which also makes it easy to track lead management and incorporate marketing campaigns. Zoom is also super easy to use - so from a training perspective - super simple.

What do you dislike?

Out of the box you are very limited with what you can utilize as far as marketing goes. There is only so much that you can edit in CSS. If you are looking for a more branded/personalized email campaign - which most companies are - you need to utilize an integration, etc.

Also price wise, Zoom is more expensive then it's competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, it is important to think about what your end goal is when utilizing Zoom and what you are hoping to utilize. With that being said - you may need to take the route of using an integration versus relying on the platform itself. Also, for Zoom Webinar - you must purchase a larger package that includes 10 business accounts. They force you into these bundles to use some of their advanced features.

Video conferencing and webinar hosting.

Zoom Rooms review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Video Solution; free or paid!"

What do you like best?

The video and sound quality is some of the best I've seen available; having also used Join.me, many cam, skype, etc in the past. I also love how it works with tools like Facebook Live and OBS. In a video marketing realm, this enables users to use the tool in a variety of valuable ways that many similar products do not. I also like how it has "waiting rooms."

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I dislike; I would say that I would like to schedule recurring meetings farther out than they let you. I can't recall the limit, but I remember wondering why I couldn't go further.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you're doing! Would love to see you offer some more integrations; perhaps let people join meetings from slack. The UI could use some work; The menu bar is extremely large and clunky..When sharing your entire desktop, it ends up taking up HUGE real estate on the screen and blocking out crucial elements.. We have to keep moving it around; super frustrating. Zoom also really drains my laptop battery; not sure if there's a way to make the software less heavy.

With more than half of our team remote, Zoom helps us stay in contact with our team. It helps us feel like we're actually in the room together, especially when paired with the Owl Labs Owl camera.

Learning about Zoom Rooms?

* We monitor all Zoom Rooms reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.