Zoom Taxi Dispatch System

5.0

Zoom Dispatch makes it easy to manage your drivers, passengers and accounts from a single, easy to to use system (with similar screens to other popular taxi dispatch systems).

Work for Zoom Taxi Dispatch System?

Learning about Zoom Taxi Dispatch System?

Zoom Taxi Dispatch System Reviews

Ask Zoom Taxi Dispatch System a Question
Showing 2 Zoom Taxi Dispatch System reviews
Zoom Taxi Dispatch System review by Agency
Agency

"Excellent taxi dispatch software I ever worked with"

What do you like best?

They have the best support team, and the best software one can get.

I worked for a company which works with many taxi companies. And I found Zoom as the best product that we offered to all of our taxi company clients.

What do you dislike?

I think they take 3 weeks to customise apps. Will be great if this time can be reduced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely

Over client taxi companies love using Zoom, because it solves the problem of manual dispatching and the passenger apps are great with exactly similar user experience as Uber.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom Taxi Dispatch System
Zoom Taxi Dispatch System review by User

"Best dispatch system and apps better than Uber"

What do you like best?

Intelligent auto dispatch

Best driver and passenger app

Integrated phone systems

Very easy to use on all devices

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. I don't see any negative aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't have to manage jobs manually. A lot of stuff is automated.

What Taxi & Limousine solution do you use?

Learning about Zoom Taxi Dispatch System?

* We monitor all Zoom Taxi Dispatch System reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.