Zoom Video Webinar

(35 reviews)

Webinars Made Easy. Up to 100 interactive video participants can engage with an unlimited audience in live virtual events.

Work for Zoom Video Webinar?

Learning about Zoom Video Webinar?

Zoom Video Webinar Reviews

Showing 35 Zoom Video Webinar reviews
Zoom Video Webinar review by karen a.
karen a.

"with zoom I can help more people"

What do you like best?

zoom I like it because with this tool I can help more people every day to get a job through our website, interested people just have to contact me and with a simple clin in a link, I can talk with any person and explain in detail what is the job offer of your locality, with zoom I can see the other people besides listening to it, the other person can do the same, in addition to this I can show powert point presentations, I can show you web pages , I can show you video and all this thanks to its video conferencing platform, with zoon I can also speak with over 100 people if I wish, without having any video or audio problem, personally with zoom I have not had major problems technical support since they have everything running 100%

What do you dislike?

what I do not like about zooming is that sometimes it takes time to upload the presentations that I need to show to the people who are in the conference, if it were a little faster it was perfect

First and foremost I can make a conference without being literally present with other people in one place, it saves me time and money, with zoom I can contact more people in a shorter time, besides that I do not need conventional materials to make a presentation , I just need to have my PC and be within zoom to show my information either in powert point, in a pdf or a web page with just one click

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom Video Webinar
Zoom Video Webinar review by Luis B.
Luis B.

"the best tool of my business"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this great tool is that it allows me to take my business to many people simultaneously, with a clear transmission and tools that allow me to show anything on my screen and make a lecture as an expert

What do you dislike?

there is a detail that I do not like but that is not the fault of the zoom tool, and it is the quality of the image that can be seen in the video call, it is something that is a problem of each camera of each computer

Recommendations to others considering the product

you can use it without problem, it is easy to use

I tried to solve the problem of talking with more people while my business kept going up and I could not dedicate time to each person individually, this tool now helps me to be a lecturer and jointly expose my business to others

What Webinar solution do you use?

Zoom Video Webinar review by Administrator

"Great webinar hosting; some minor improvements would be appreciated"

What do you like best?

* The web interface, doesn't require fugly installer like some competitors.

* The cloud recording option.* (would be great if trimming the recording would actually trim it!)

* International dial-in numbers + web, desktop, mobile apps.

* Tracking registrations from different sources with unique urls.

* On-demand playback options.

* Price is right.

What do you dislike?

* Some UI tweaks are needed; eg, some options are hard to find during the webinar (eg switching to phone audio) - you just have to know in advance.

* Allowing attendees to send messages to everyone means these messages get embedded in the recordings (why would I want that without any option to edit??), and if you start the webinar a few minutes early (of course you do, so attendees who join don't wait for the host) these messages are shown at time offset and are useless.

* Post-webinar editing of the recordings doesn't really edit the recordings.

* Pre/Post event emails templates are somewhat limited and there's no documentation on the available options.

* Would be nice to integrate (better) with mailchimp.

hosting webinars + sharing them later on demand.

Zoom Video Webinar review by Raymond B.
Raymond B.

"Zoom - making communication easy"

What do you like best?

Zoom is incredibly easy to use compared to other platforms. There is very little we need to do to instruct new users to Zoom. Just a simple link, quick download, and we are off to the races.

What do you dislike?

This is pretty nitpicky because there's not much I don't like about Zoom. However, I would like a quick way to just copy my personal meeting link without all the other instructions that come along with the "copy" function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. You'll be hard-pressed to find something that's more seamless and easy to use.

We work with a traditionally non-tech savvy demographic. Zoom allows us to quickly connect with our clients and work through any technical difficulties users may be having with our platform.

Zoom Video Webinar review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Reliable software that makes tele conferencing simple"

What do you like best?

With Zoom I was able to interview and conference with a number of people across the country all from living room. Using Zoom added a level of professionalism and reliability that I hadn’t had with something like FaceTime in the last. The picture and sound were clear with very little lag.

What do you dislike?

I have used similar software before so the set up for me was easy. However, I could see someone who has very little technological experience possible having a little difficulty getting started. Tweaking the ease of use in the set up might be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely helpful!

I needed to meet and interview with a number of people who were in the opposite coast from me. Financially and logistically we weren’t able to meet in person, so the Fund for the Public Interest used Zoom to solve that problem. Their managers interviewed dozens of people across the country and we all conferenced in together for group orientation.

Zoom Video Webinar review by Shaby F.
Shaby F.

"Practical business solution for all!"

What do you like best?

Zoom makes it so easy for me to connect with my clients. From easy scheduling, to excellent video and sound quality, I am able to have meetings with complete ease.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling a new meeting isn't as intuitive as the rest of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it when you can instead of phone calls. You can start it as a basic phone call and then switch to video if need be. And need to share your screen? No problem, you can do that at any time as well!

I am able to interface with my clients more. By scheduling meetings quickly, and having video and sharing capabilities, it makes meetings so much easier.

Zoom Video Webinar review by User

"Started using this year, few glitches, but so far so good"

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to communicate with coworkers and colleagues from a distance. It makes meetings easy and we are able to involve more people

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a little bit glitchy. Have had issues with microphone not properly connecting from the other user’s end. Would be nice if they told you exactly what the issue was

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’m still new at using it but it’s working pretty well so far. I don’t really have any recommendations. Setting it up is pretty intuitive, other than maybe the Meeting ID invite. A person setting up a meeting should indicate that this ID is needed to access that specific meeting

Improving collaboration, including more people in on meetings, and staying more up to date with everyone’s progress

Zoom Video Webinar review by User

"Very helpful tool for webinars"

What do you like best?

Zoom is very easy to use for setting up webinars. I like how it is connected with my google email and also our companies scheduling client acuity. Signing in is usually pretty easy and it has multiple screen sharing features which is also nice.

What do you dislike?

Depending on who calls in or where they are in the country the connection can be spotty. I currently have to call in by phone every time I have a webinar because the volume when speaking to a customer goes in and out.

the business problems zoom solves for us is that we never have to be in person to have a meeting. Making it very cost effective and saving us time and resources to make a sale.

Zoom Video Webinar review by Geoff J.
Geoff J.

"Quality video conferencing solution"

What do you like best?

Compared to other video conferencing and webinar solutions, zoom is user friendly, more customization, with several useful features important to our organization.

What do you dislike?

As is the case with most products in this category, you need to have a local client installed to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're struggling with your current webinar or video conferencing solution, zoom has been fantastic for us in terms of features and reliability.

We frequently have users who are remote and/or on the opposite ends of campus, and Zoom allows us to work together more efficiently than if we needed to wait to schedule in-person meetings.

Zoom Video Webinar review by Randy L.
Randy L.

"Zoom is great"

What do you like best?

I use Zoom for all of my scheduled sales calls & demos and wouldn't be able to run my process without it. I've used a couple of conference software vendors in the past and believe that Zoom is the easiest one to use for my prospects. I'm a big fan of video when it comes to running meetings.

What do you dislike?

Conference software in general is tough because everyone uses different vendors and some folks have never used Zoom so I often have to trouble shoot my meeting attendees ability to log into conferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Drive video adoption on your team

Sales prospecting, meetings and demos. We also use Zoom for internal meetings. I work remotely so I rely on Zoom to attend meetings and run 1:1 sessions with my director managers and team members.

Zoom Video Webinar review by Paul W.
Paul W.

"Simple but Powerful"

What do you like best?

Zoom gives you all the features you need with none of the technical frustrations

What do you dislike?

Haven't had any complaints or issues after using for over two years

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time with the training materials - it has features like auto-recording meetings, whiteboard, etc. that are easy to find but hidden enough so they don't distract from the most common uses.

Zoom is used for meetings, training, and demonstrations.Because it can be integrated with our video hosting platform it is easy to edit and share long-term.

Zoom Video Webinar review by Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

"My experience with Zoom Video Webinar"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a straightforward app to use. Education meetings can be conducted with multiple participants no matter where they are located.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is not being prompted to sign in with a new name on the same device at different times. This was easily fixed when I did a little searching around the app. However I was signed in as a different user for a while before noticing.

Using Zoom Video Webinar, our staff can participate in group projects across different daycare centers and can earn training hours to go toward our yearly portfolios.

Zoom Video Webinar review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Excellent Web Conferencing Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to record meetings

Screen sharing

Ability to see participants as they are speaking

Easy to chat with participants during the meeting

Easy to identify who is speaking even when they are not seen

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to dislike about this tool. The only thing that I've found is that the tool is inconsistent in remembering my settings. Sometimes it automatically puts me on mute and disables my video and sometimes it doesn't remember and I have to manually do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for face to face meeting with remote teams. It allows great collaboration amongst team members. With the video capability it allows you to get to know your remote team members.

Our development resources are located throughout the country. Zoom allows us to conduct meetings face to face and reduces the barriers. You are able to see the individuals speaking and what they are presenting simultaneously.

Zoom Video Webinar review by Tully H.
Tully H.

"Simple for Prospects and Customers to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of was a must for me as a lot of my prospects were not tech savvy. This allowed for smoother conversations from remote locations.

What do you dislike?

Make sure to clean up the videos that you need to save. Gets quite expensive when storing content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that it integrates with all of your other solutions

I use Zoom to run meetings with prospects and customers. I find it easy for them to use and log in. I also can record meetings which helps when sharing best practices with my internal colleagues or simply reviewing notes with the prospect/customer to share with their team.

Zoom Video Webinar review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Seamless Video Conferencing Experience"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Zoom is the ability to create breakout rooms to have private discussions with a smaller group of people before reconvening with the rest of the meeting attendees.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to be able to record conferences on my end without the need to request it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like with all video webinar material, be sure to have a strong internet connection and double-check to ensure your webcam and microphone (if you plan to speak through your computer) are working properly.

Zoom provides a hassle-free experience for setting up meetings with a large group of people who are working remotely.

Zoom Video Webinar review by Sarah K.
Sarah K.

"I love Zoom! "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, being able to share screen with the people I'm speaking to

What do you dislike?

Some small glitches occasionally but things I've been able to resolve

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it! I haven't used many products similar to this one but would highly suggest Zoom. It's extremely user friendly. When I need to connect with prospects and I send them log in info, they never have trouble getting on. This in turn makes my job easier.

Connecting with my prospects and being able to easily connect with a full team that sits in different locations.

Zoom Video Webinar review by Echo W.
Echo W.

"Best video app ever! "

What do you like best?

I like that the quality of the video is always really good and sound quality is great as well.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I don't like about Zoom! It always works really well.

We solve business problems with Zoom because a lot of us in the company work from home so when there are company meetings, we are sent the link for Zoom, we click on it and open the app, and we can be right there in the meeting!

Zoom Video Webinar review by Bianca S.
Bianca S.

"Zoomatwork"

What do you like best?

Zoom is an amazing and convenient feature we use at work. We are able to connect with people all over the country for meetings in regards to work.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are technical difficulties but nothing that can not be managed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is great for meetings in the work place.

Zoom is used to connect with our employees who are in different states and countries.

Zoom Video Webinar review by Consultant

"Excellent Platform for Group Meetings"

What do you like best?

Ease in connecting. Having an "instant" meeting room. Clarity and stability of connection.

What do you dislike?

I really need breakout rooms that are more than discussions: I need the whiteboards in breakout rooms to be persistent during the meeting, even when everyone leaves the room, so people can go back and get some of the data they brainstormed in the small group and bring it to the main whiteboard.

I participate in or facilitate many remote meetings. One day we had a serious ice storm, and we were able to tell people to stay home for safety, and still have the critical meeting virtually on Zoom.

Zoom Video Webinar review by User

"Share your screen anytime anywhere "

What do you like best?

Collaborate with team members who is another side of the world and able to see the screen while you explaining the issue to gain better understanding and increase productivity

What do you dislike?

The other team member who’s invited to the zoom meeting will have to download zoom to be able to proceed which could be inconvenient for someone who only need to use once

Bring two person who is at a different space into the same screen to be easy to collaborate, team members who work remotely still able to attend meetings

Zoom Video Webinar review by Connor C.
Connor C.

"Simple, easy to use screen share software"

What do you like best?

Plays nicely with Gmail, and has multiple easy avenues for prospects to access the meeting.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally new users can get overwhelmed with all the options for connecting to the meeting. Still is helpful for revealing the technical capability of the people we're attempting to sell to.

Simple way to provide both visuals and a recordable meeting space for both sales conversations and internal meetings.

Zoom Video Webinar review by User

"professional video conference software"

What do you like best?

best video and audio quality and stability is very good.

What do you dislike?

not many additional features such as easy file sharing. but you get most of the feature that you really want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is better than skype in terms of video quality and stability on low speed internet

cross campus meetings and seminars

Zoom Video Webinar review by Lenarda R.
Lenarda R.

"Great for Meetings"

What do you like best?

We have location all over the company and this program is great for meetings and training sessions.

What do you dislike?

It was difficult to learn how to use but once we got it this became the primary way to have our meetings.

Keeping everyone in the company aware of changes.

Zoom Video Webinar review by User

"Good but takes a little time to understand "

What do you like best?

It was easily installed and working, and quality/managing is good. Also unlimited for small number of people is a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

I was invited in a chat so it was somewhat strange to receive the mail with the link, it sent me to the page in order to register and then I had to go back to the mail to join, it was not automatic once registered.

Me and my boyfriend work abroad and had a meeting with colleagues in Italy with no problem, very easy and quick.

Zoom Video Webinar review by Alexander M.
Alexander M.

"Use it everyday"

What do you like best?

Clear video, easy to navigate controls, annotation. It's easy to manage sound as well

What do you dislike?

Find it hard for my prospects to log-in. I find it easy, but often the people I'm talking to do not. So much info in the calendar invite.

Turning phone-based sales into face to face meetings

Zoom Video Webinar review by Mikolka M.
Mikolka M.

"Easy webinar and meetings "

What do you like best?

It's simple to set meetings and webinars

What do you dislike?

It's resource intensive which makes it slow down my computer a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a full account and get the feature set. Makes life better.

Easy to have face to face convos with clients

"Messy"

What do you like best?

Like best is that you can easily screenshare with this software.

What do you dislike?

The download takes up not only so much space, but the program itself is jumbled and messy, as reads in my title. It's not as user friendly as I'd want it to be - and it's not as nice to like at as Skype is.

Benefits are meetings with people from around the globe, at any time, any schedule, etc.

Zoom Video Webinar review by User in Internet

"Meeting Bridge / Screen Share for Software Sales"

What do you like best?

love the ease of use, ability to share screen/page, how it integrates with our meeting rooms, simple UI

What do you dislike?

I hate how when prospects join it has to download zoom, always some pain around downloading things

also frequent audio problems can ruin meetings

Recommendations to others considering the product

all these platforms are kind of all the same? just pick the one that integrates with business ops the best

sales and having a visual conversation, also all VOIP calls

Zoom Video Webinar review by Consultant

"BDR Experience"

What do you like best?

I primarily use Zoom Video Webinar to set up meetings for my Account Representatives. It's extremely easy to set it up for them, and easy for their prospects to follow directions in which to use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about using Zoom.

Zoom allows me to set up screen-sharing videos with my prospects. We also use it internally when people work remote, or to connect with coworkers in international offices.

"Zoom for meetings!!!"

What do you like best?

Zoom has been far easier to use for myself, the team and our clients over other webinar/meeting platforms we have used in the past.

What do you dislike?

Freebie only lets you do 2 attendees for 1+ hour. But hey, they have to make money too!

Our company works with clients internationally so being able to hop on daily video meetings has slowed us to always be in contact with our clients.

Zoom Video Webinar review by User in Internet

"Overall, good system! "

What do you like best?

Zoom is really easy to use and is really stable. It's fast and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

When sharing your screen on a tv/projector, I can't have it automatically setup as a 2nd monitor and drag over the items I want to share.

I manage a team of remote workers, so use zoom daily for meetings and it feels like we're in the same room.

Zoom Video Webinar review by Administrator

"utilissimo"

What do you like best?

mi piace il fatto di poter gestire tutto il mio team sia con video sia con tutti gli strumenti di condivisione

What do you dislike?

al momento non ci sono problematiche di alcun tipo

riesco a fare formazione di team in tutta italia restando comodamente a casa e posso ampliare il mio business senza per forza dovermi muovere

Zoom Video Webinar review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Effective video conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to host webinars and save recording of webinar. Ability to chat with users during video presentations.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find anything to dislike but associated cost is a dislike.

Hosting online webinars for volunteers. Ability to communicate out loud and in chat and ability to save recorded webinars.

Zoom Video Webinar review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Ease of use for business and client!"

What do you like best?

Zoom offers ease of use for both business and clients in a sleek and modern format. I really like the ability to stream live from zoom!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the difficulty of creating different rooms

Zoom allows me to easily meet with clients all over the world

"Zoom Review"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and navigate. Low learning curve. Also, dat beauty mode.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, its tough to choose the correct window to share

working with many remote employees

Learning about Zoom Video Webinar?

* We monitor all Zoom Video Webinar reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.