Zoom

Zoom

Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zooms solution offers the video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.

Work for Zoom?

Learning about Zoom?

Zoom Reviews

Ask Zoom a Question
Showing 3135 Zoom reviews
Zoom review by <span>Darrell R.</span>
Darrell R.

A real leader for Meeting Solutions

What do you like best?

Good video quality and audio connection. The ability to integrate with many services and with any, convenient for you, calendars. The interface is simple and user-friendly for beginners. Handy mobile application, I do not use it often, but if I have to, it's not worth then the desktop version.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have integration with the services of auto-responders. In the rest, I have no complaints the service is just excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A true leader among many competitors. Even a free version of the service has many functions and it is fully suitable for a small team. However, I want you to recommend a paid subscription, in which will be available a lot of useful features.

We have used Zoom for a long time, but only recently switched to the version for Business. If you use the free version, you understand that forty minutes for a group meeting is not enough. In the paid version, we no longer think about the time and can hold a meeting for a couple of hours. I also like the advanced meeting controls, such as enabling and disabling recording, encryption, live chat and notifications. There is also one gigabyte of memory in the cloud for recording our meetings. Also, a couple of features that are not particularly useful, but are pleasant as an addition, for example, branding our company in-group meetings.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Zoom review by <span>Eugenio S.</span>
Eugenio S.

Perfect tools for our conference.

What do you like best?

I can say that I like the easy panel accommodated by zoom and the thing that it gives an opportunity to do very much. Also wonderful that in a faster way I can begin video conferencing with my workers for a weekly session.

What do you dislike?

I don't find any mistakes in my way of the working process. Also, I know that my team is working easily and they never complain to me about that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is powerful and I recommend it to you. using that platform you will have a better help with a higher quality of the communication. You can use a screen sharing with quicker way. Always control your time and don't be late at the conference.

We can schedule meetings with outside persons and We can give support using screen sharing facilities. We have a preferred way to develop our intercourse. With a having lot of function of the online conference, we are doing our job faster and more productive.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

Zoom review by <span>Jared M.</span>
Jared M.

Simple, user friendly software

What do you like best?

We have had a lot less difficulty setting up meetings since we switched to Zoom. It just always seems to work. I think audio is a common struggle when using a software like Zoom, but I honestly haven't had any issues. We're able to click one button and get connected quickly.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot I can think of. It's fast and easy for the most part. One time, after sending a customer a link to join a webinar, they asked me for the meeting ID. That was a little strange, as I clicked the same link and it worked. Maybe because they had never used Zoom before. It caused a little confusion, but they were able to get it figured out within a couple minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give it a try. At least a trial. It just feels so fast and simple.

The benefit is not having to waste time to simply start a meeting or webinar.

Zoom review by <span>Lionel M.</span>
Lionel M.

Good software for virtual communication

What do you like best?

I like that this product is so easy to use that anyone with a low level of computer skills could quickly learn how to use this program. Also one of the advantages of this platform is that I can record a conference or seminar for my individual work. This is the system that we use to communicate with customers around the world. We love this program because it is intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, when we held a videoconference presentation, our audience stated that there are problems with viewing our material or delaying the sound. There was another nuance that people can get on the phone when they click a link that prevented some users from accessing calls in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform makes it easy to run online meetings and do a little work in a little time. I also like advanced collection management tools, such as enabling and disabling recording, chat and notifications.

Use this product if you conduct many videoconferences or group meetings between remote members. This is an amazing, reliable solution for organizing a conference call. I highly recommend downloading it and try it if you need to have a video meeting for a team that works at a distance.

Zoom review by <span>Joseph J.</span>
Joseph J.

I recommend that you pay attention to the Zoom

What do you like best?

Video meetings in the Zoom are always qualitative and easy. A big advantage is that you can invite a large number of participants. Screen sharing and interactive whiteboards will let you hold video meetings at the highest level. In addition, you can automatically record all your meetings in the cloud and are not afraid of missing something important. You can use the program not only on the desktop, but also on your phone, this will allow you to be always in touch. The mobile application is simple and convenient.

What do you dislike?

Our team often use this service. Every day we have video meetings, seminars and only once, the program disconnected from the conference; we could not understand what happened, maybe it was problems with the Internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is really quality, it easy to work and have good communication quality during the conference. If your team is looking for a program that will work just perfectly, I recommend that you pay attention to Zoom.

Zoom helps our team to conduct quality meetings with remote departments. Many functions that the service offers allow us to improve our communication. For example, we often use a recording board together. We also easily place documents on the desktop or mobile phone and record meetings to show employees who do not participate in the conference, etc. We are happy that now we use Zoom.

Zoom review by <span>Lisa R.</span>
Lisa R.

More stable than google hangouts, but, not as intuative and has it's own hiccups.

What do you like best?

You can have a standing, personal dial-in, or a specially scheduled dial in, which is nice for flexibility, making it easy to start a conference on the fly as needed, and also provides a fail-safe if your pre-scheduled channel isn't working.

What do you dislike?

It's not super-reliable. It's better than google hangouts, but, not by much. It will quit suddenly and require a log-out-log-in process to get back up and running. Also, the video function can be tetchy; but, all in all, does what it needs to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be mindful of the chance for disconnection; let folks know that if you get disconnected that you'll log back in ASAP and to hang tight.

Collaboration with off-site colleagues/clients is a perennial challenge and zoom is a great option for connecting. It's relatively easy to use and flexible depending on need, so, def a great option for connecting remote groups and improving results accordingly.

Learn more about Zoom

Zoom Videos

Learning about Zoom?

* We monitor all Zoom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.