(5,842 reviews)

Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zooms solution offers the video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.

Work for Zoom?

Learning about Zoom?

Zoom Reviews

Ask Zoom a Question
Showing 5,841 Zoom reviews
Zoom review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning
View Original

"Zoom is really easy to use!"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Zoom review by Ashley H.
Ashley H.

"Best video conferencing software out there "

What do you like best?

High quality video and audio conferencing software with great phone in quality as well. The call clarity from the dial in is so much better than any other service I’ve used, as is the web interface and the controls for presenters. 10/10 would absolutely recommend

What do you dislike?

It’s not a dislike, just more of an annoyance- when the zoom invites get sent to emails or as .ics files some of the formatting gets lost so I can’t just click the phone number and have it dial it and enter the conference room number

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It is amazingly easy video conference software. The video conferencing abilities are much better than other platforms- just be mindful that sometimes the call in feature is a bit tricky in terms of audio- there seems to be some sort of feedback/echo/noise on the first try. Once we all mute (for those driving or not in a stationary position) and figure out the video/sound issues, it works seamlessly. Definitely worth the investment and the setup. Make sure your users have the ability to install software though- otherwise they'll be reaching out to IT every time

Geographical space for board members and interviews for a nationwide position. This was a great tool to overcome the distance challenge

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Zoom review by Alfred A.
Alfred A.

"Multiple uses"

What do you like best?

The most interesting thing is the large group meetings that can be done through this app, it is easy to use and when meetings are held I like the option to raise your hand and alert that I am asking for the floor or if it would not be a disaster talking at the same time that would not be understood and to share a screen so that the explanation is clearer and understood better by the other person without needing to have it next to explain what I need to explain

What do you dislike?

You can not interact with the support chat in real time, wait a while for them to answer the question you have, it can be hours or days, wait, I do not like not being able to solve my problem once and have to wait

Conduct video conferences as a team

Can share screen

Have a more effective communication

Make video calls with excellent quality

Have an easy to manage app

Zoom review by Olivia C.
Olivia C.

"Always a helpful tool"

What do you like best?

I work in a team with member who aren't always in the same city as me so this tool is essential for our meetings. The best feature of Zoom is the ability to share your screen with everyone in the meeting. I can make sure that everyone is paying attention and can see the meeting notes or relevant materials. I also like that you can have your video and audio off if you want. I am a big fan of having meetings over Zoom because I tend to get better attendance and have to spend less time finding a time when everyone can show up in person.

What do you dislike?

One downside is that you have to have everyone's mics off or it will pick up the slightest noise in the background. Also I have learned this is best used sparingly because it does lower participation during meetings because people aren't held as accountable to paying attention when they are behind a computer screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out.

No issues. The biggest benefit is the flexibility it allows me to have when I schedule a meeting time.

Zoom review by MJ B.
MJ B.

"Video Conferencing Easier Than Ever!"

What do you like best?

You can easily learn how to use Zoom even if it is your first time! It has a simple interface, user-friendly, and self-explanatory. I've been invited to Zoom for a conference meeting and I had to figure it out in a short time, and I did it thanks to the user-friendliness of the Zoom. Since then I switched to Zoom.

It is great to have all these features available even with a free account. I mostly use it to meet my committee members online. It gives you an awesome video and audio quality, screen sharing, and recording meetings.

Another great feature of Zoom is its compatibility with different devices and interfaces. You can use the web version, desktop version, or on your smartphone.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find the recorded video of one of our meeting because apparently, only the host could record the meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even the free account answers the needs of a little organization and makes communications super easy. However, if you own a bigger business you might need to get a pro account.

It is a perfect tool to help communication between your organization's members. You can set up schedueled conference meetings (weekly, monthly, etc.)

Using login codes will increase the security of your internal communications and enables you to control participants.

Zoom review by Evaristo C.
Evaristo C.

"Excelent to talk with friends and teammates"

What do you like best?

What i like the best is to use it as comunication service to stay in touch with friedns and family in a easy way. The quality of the video and audio are really good and is free. if i am in my computer the app is launched instantly and is in my browser native no need to do nothing else. The remote control of computer is really easy and fast . Is not consuming a big amount of band withd that is a really BIG PLUS to those that don't have high speed internet service.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike in this tool is the chat , the chat is really old fashion and plain , this kind of tool can be more user friedly , like BBM or even whatsapp .

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendations is to install it in your phone or your computer , is a really good tool to stay updated with your clients and friends in every where you are and that's the way to keep the bussiness going

Stay in touch with my clients anywhere and anytime , it give me the posibility to review documents about a case no matter where i am . Also can talk to my relatives in other countrys without carry out any expenses.

Zoom review by Andrew K.
Andrew K.

"Zoom, Best group video and audio confrence solution in the market."

What do you like best?

For me, Zoom stands out as the best video conferencing software in the market today. What I like most about zoom is.

1. The capability of the software to for group meetings

2. An administrator or the chair person of the conference or group meetings has the ability to mute and unmute users. This capability make it easier to manage users giving a user chance to air views one at a time.

3.The ability to record a meeting for future reference

4.The clarity of the video and audio is outstanding compared to other related solutions in the market.

5.Also, I love the fact that it allows integrations with other apps such as Google calendar.

6. It is also easy to create and join a group conference. By just sending someone a link of a conference in which they can use to join.

What do you dislike?

Some of the disadvantages i found about the software are;

1. The difficulty to reach a customer care realtime for urgent help on use of the software.

Meeting and confrences in businesses are inevitable since they are part of day activities of a business. Organizing for meeting and confrences consumes alot of time and resources leading to delayed desision making thus affecting organizations negatively.

The benefits of zoom are many, some of these benefits are.

1. Saves on time taken to plan for confrences

2.With zoom the expenses of planning and convining physical meetings are extremely reduced or even avoided since a user has to only install zoom and have access to the internet.

3.Video confrences can be recorded for future reference

Zoom review by Evanjelyn F.
Evanjelyn F.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that there is a separate screen to show who is all on the call and then a screen that shows the speaker on the call. The audio quality is great as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the image quality can be a bit distorted, there is sometimes a lag and if you are signed on, it will sometimes not take you directly to the meeting and show that it is still loading, even when the presenter has already joined and started the meeting. The fix is to log out and then log back in but that is a hassle if you are trying to be able to auto-join the meeting when the presenter has started the meeting.

It is easy to use this when you are hosting meetings between team members either one-on-one or in a group. It is also a way to roleplay a scenario when you are on the phone with a student/customer. It is easy to be able to take notes when you are on a "call" like that and to break character when you need to ask a question or discuss multiple ways to resolve an issue and to discuss why each issue would be positive, negative or neutral.

Zoom review by Ben O.
Ben O.

"Best Videoconferencing Software on the Planet!"

What do you like best?

There's too much to love about Zoom to just pick one thing that's the best. How about the ability to put multiple offices in a single virtual room together? How about the ability to moderate the conference and allow people to ask questions via raising their virtual hands or a chat. But maybe the best part is the ability to multi-share and annotate each other's screens. Zoom is basically the classroom of the future.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, but with any technology there's always going to be some issues with lag, or accessibility issues with some people. These are generic problems with tele/video conferencing in general and shouldn't be held against Zoom though.

Zoom provides a virtual conference-room that anyone can join or use to quickly share information. Its ability to record conference calls and save them for later viewing is invaluable to members of our team that are unable to make the meeting for later review. We've found it much faster to communicate, share information, and give each other feedback using Zoom's integrated service.

Zoom review by alejandro g.
alejandro g.

"Zoom is hte best for online meetings"

What do you like best?

The best thing about zoom is that it's very simple. Is amazing how easy it is to get in a meeting, via computer or even with your smartphone. At first, we used the free version, and it has almost everything for personal usage, sometimes I even used it to get in touch with my family; and for business, providing a fluid conversation between the parts

What do you dislike?

My main issue has to do with the sound. It has a deficient sound filtration. Sometimes the participants could hear themselves over my own voice and it was very annoying. Also, only the host could record sound, which makes it really hard to start a conference when the host has hardware issues, so the conference has to be postponed to change host (yes, it happened to me)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to use with every plan, they have a variety that’s almost limitless with the plans offered. The basic plan is good for personal or small group of users, with less than 100 persons and a duration of less than 40 minutes. On the other hand, Pro plans offer advanced features like API, an important aspect in this kind of app. I think these plans could be enough for connections between 50-100 users.

In our company, and especially in my department, zoom is used daily for communication between employees working remotely or with clients. Also, there’s an extension of our business in Europe, so we use it for that too. It’s very helpful when it comes to organize private online meetings, discuss short-term or long-term tasks or large conferences that involves a great number of employees and clients

Zoom review by Elizabeth Q.
Elizabeth Q.

"Easy to use video conference "

What do you like best?

Video conference is a must for software sales and Zoom is the leader for a reason! The controls are easy to understand and its nice that you can dial in via computer audio or your telephone.

Google calendar integration also makes setting any meeting into a zoom meeting super easy

What do you dislike?

You do have to download the zoom meeting client, if you are hosting a presentation with someone who has never used zoom before this can cause a little bit of a headache. At this stage though most people have some experience with a video conference.

If you have a slow or older computer when you go to open zoom it can cause your computer to crash!

Sometimes its hard to tell why a meeting is recording on your local computer vs the cloud and when an admin tries to change settings for everyone it doesnt always work

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great customer service! They reply back to emails right away

More interactive meetings with clients, sharing your screen is the easiest way to make sure you have your prospects attention

Zoom review by Glenn C.
Glenn C.

"Zoom flexible tool"

What do you like best?

through the app you can do several things of communication or sending documents I thought about having zoom because I saw that the students did not attend class and they lost a lot of study and I needed an app that would give me the correct way to communicate with them so that they would be more flexible to assist, through zoomrooms to which they would connect from the place where they were and acquired the classes as if they were in the classroom, this app I liked for this option to be able to gather several people in a very easy videoconference

What do you dislike?

I did not like that when I went to change my plan because I wanted to improve I contacted with support they took my data correctly and asked me to wait a moment while they finished giving me all the information about the change of plan which they did not answer me and I had to wait until the other day to make the change of plan with the one that had

it serves as a benefit to be able to make people connect and do not lose a moment of the class as if it were in the classroom, it makes it more flexible and it is beneficial for all the videoconference communication

Zoom review by Vallery O.
Vallery O.

"Have your meetings on the go"

What do you like best?

I love Zoom, it has made it so easy for me to meet with colleagues across the world with nothing but an internet connection. Some of the things I love about it are;

- The sound and video quality is amazing

- I can share my screen during a meeting

- I don't have to download the software on my hard drive, I can just log in on the web

- I can record my meetings

What do you dislike?

Overall this is a really amazing software, the only thing I don't like is that you need a really strong internet connection for it to work seamlessly, in this part of the world, that is not always possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the investment, go for it.

Zoom has made it possible for us to take our meetings even away from the office, solving the issue of time difference between office locations. I love it.

Zoom review by Vilija J.
Vilija J.

"Outstanding Customer Service and User Experience"

What do you like best?

The platform is self explanatory for our users. If we ever have a question, their team responds immediately and walks us through everything, simply! They have a hotline and chat system. It's pretty great, and puts us at ease. We haven't received any complaints at all. The price point is great compared to other solutions. It's easy to manage the webinar throughout our presentation, switch panelists, answer questions, etc. Compared to LogMeIn (previously GoTo Webinar), this is WAY better in every way!

What do you dislike?

We have gotten disconnected/had lagging issues before, so I wonder if their platform uses a lot of running power on older computers. The main menu when you're trying to set up a webinar can be overwhelming for a new user (especially if someone is not very tech saavy), but it's pretty quick to learn. We only use the webinar feature, and it seems to default to the meeting feature (which is annoying).

Recommendations to others considering the product

My guess Zoom is comparable to similar software, but we like them a LOT! And, their customer service team is amazing!

Ability to host shorter training classes for members digitally (for those who can't travel across the state to attend in person). It lets us educate members of our industry, saves us and our members travel time, and we're meeting the demand for online training.

Zoom review by John C.
John C.

"an app that provides a good service"

What do you like best?

I am fascinated by this app from the beginning I was motivated to continue with them, I got a message from my email from the zoom support so if I had any questions, I could contact them or they could attend live trainings, they have video and written tutorials, is very good in addition to all the options offered to schedule or create meetings in large or small groups, is the best has many more options better than other app

What do you dislike?

The app fascinates me and I do not have something to write that I dislike only my good wishes to continue with them and to continue like this is a unique and unparalleled app

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it too much is the best it is easy to use, the support is very good, the communication improves either in video or just call

Me fascina la opcion de programar reuniones solo es cuestion de programarla y pasar el enlace web del sitio de la reunion para que se conecten y podamos reunirnos todos lejos como si estuvieramos cerca

Zoom review by Sujee K.
Sujee K.

"Zoom Review"

What do you like best?

Zoom's basic features are FREE. I've used it for meetings and have yet to experience any technical problems such as any noticeable lag times. Their customer support is great as well. Recently I reached out to the billing department to get a courtesy refund for a service I was not using anymore and did not know it was still active - they got back to me in a couple days with a full refund!

What do you dislike?

My company uses webinars to host events, but the service is an additional fee that can only be purchased IF you go to their PLUS plan which is another added fee. I think it would be great for them to allow all their free users to add a feature like webinars temporarily without having to upgrade also to their PLUS plan. Another big problem is their mobile app interface and support - it's not very user friendly. I think they

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for software for speedy online business meetings, this is great and the FREE plan can meet most of your demands. If you need more features and meeting time, this can get expensive as they do not have value plans - at least to my knowledge and experience.

The webinars are by far the best for us. We use it to host our events with little lag. The option to add the service ONLY when you need it helps us manage our budget. I love it that we can host an event and use their cloud services to save any recorded videos. You can even brand the registration page and use it in conjunction with Zapier to build a lead database.

Zoom review by Gaby P.
Gaby P.

"Easy to use with free limited users/time meetings available"

What do you like best?

Very simple interface allowing meetings to be scheduled ahead of time so others can accept them and add to work calendars. Screen sharing is also very straightforward. Perfect for presentations and tutorials within the work environment. The ability to send chat messages to the whole meeting room and individually is great! Mobile phone integration is good and extremely useful for digital nomads.

What do you dislike?

Interface could perhaps be a bit updated, it looks a bit outdated. Sometimes it can be a bit tricky as you join the meetings with mic and cam on, and users don't even realize it at first. Aside from this, the software is good and it can be used on the phone too which makes it easy if you're on the move.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version first with limited users and conference time.

Meetings between different members of a work team but based in different countries. It makes having important meetings a breeze! We are able to get things done daily.

Zoom review by RENE T.
RENE T.

"Es una aplicación excelente cuya agilidad nos permite realizar reuniones de trabajo inmediatas"

What do you like best?

La conectividad, bajas la aplicación del teléfono, el de laptop y estas siempre conectado donde quieras que estés, si no tienen conectividad de internet se puede llamar a teléfonos directos en el país y tienes lista la conectividad.

A mi me permite conectarme donde sea, otro es que los puertos de comunicación son comunes que son permitidos en el corporativo que trabajo sin necesidad de abrir reglas de Firewall.

Excelente

What do you dislike?

Nada todo ha sido excelente para mi trabajo

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom es de gran ayuda por sobre todo la conectividad la cual lo hace sumamente flexible, además que con muy podo ancho de banda de internet requieres para usarlo, la transmisión de audio y video es excelente (de acorde a la disponibilidad del internet con que se cuente).

Reuniones entre corporativos hemos podido unificar nuestras oficinas entre España, Chile, Uruguay y México, donde ha través de Zoom hemos podido realizar proyectos y dar seguimiento a las tareas y trabajos en conjunto.

Zoom review by Chloe M.
Chloe M.

"Zoom outperforms other video conferencing tools! "

What do you like best?

Zoom is very reliable. I've used it for personal meetings with just one person as well as for work meetings with 10+ attendees. The sound is clear and it's easy to know who's talking. We haven't had it fail us yet. We've tried Skype and GoToMeetings and Zoom works better than both. I appreciate that I can use the free account for personal meetings as well—it makes me feel like they want me to benefit from their product, with or without paying.

What do you dislike?

Like any video conferencing tool, sometimes there's a lag between the pace of what you hear versus what you see. I also wish you could share more than one screen at once rather than having the screen totally taken over by Zoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do some trial runs with your internal team before sharing with a client. There are a couple things you'll want to get used to (how to mute, how to connect via phone vs. computer, how to share your screen) before you ask your client to get used to it, too.

We have been able to work from home during bad weather in Minnesota because Zoom is so reliable. It's easy to feel like the team is still present since the sound is high quality and we can share screens so easily. We can also feel confident using this tool with clients.

Zoom review by Katie  G.
Katie G.

"Zoom Made Confrencing Easy "

What do you like best?

It was easy to meet with several people at the same time. It was convenient and easy to use on a cell phone, tablet, computer or other device. I liked that there were many settings that were easy to use. The tools were easy to navigate. It was beneficial that you could change screens to view a person or a PowerPoint presentation. I liked the voice-over tools and how you could easily mute the volume if needed. This software would be helpful for a variety of business needs because it is so versatile and easy to use. It worked well on a variety of devices which was convenient because you did not need to be in a specific setting to use zoom, it is easy to use on the go.

What do you dislike?

I would like if the chat didn’t disappear after finishing a video chat because sometimes we would paste links etc. in the chat that we needed after finishing a conference. Another downfall is you do need to ensure you have good connection or the voices would be spotty or skip over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was easy to implement and use!

We used zoom as a weekly means to meet and discuss with our intern group. It was an easy way to meet virtually since we all had crazy schedules. It was beneficial because it worked with everyone's schedules and we really liked to use the breakout conversations. The breakout conversations were used often and was simple and easy to navigate the tools of the app.

Zoom review by Jacklyn "Lake" A.
Jacklyn "Lake" A.

"Fast Video Chat"

What do you like best?

I like the simple and fast connection between two users. In my experience, I was able to put into a short code and connect to the other user within a few seconds. The audio was clear and the other person was able to hear me perfectly fine. The first time I used it, it took less than 2 minutes to completely download the program to my computer and video chat with another user. Some programs or applications could take 5-10 minutes minimum just to download. It was very user friendly especially for someone who is new to computers. I believe this program would be great for all ages because of it's simplicity.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about zoom is the code that is necessary to put in when going to a video chat. The code is a little bit long and I have gotten confused so I the other user had to repeat it to me. Other than that, it's a great program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It's very easy to use and it downloads super quick to computers.

I have solved many technical issues with Zoom. I have had multiple instances where I needed to talk to an IT specialist as soon as possible and Zoom was perfect for the job. As soon as I downloaded it, I was able to talk to the specialist and get the issue figured out within moments. I have realized a lot of benefits from using the program. I have resolved minor and major IT issues because I was able to connect to someone quickly and clearly.

Zoom review by Drew A.
Drew A.

"It's Like Being There Without Being There"

What do you like best?

We use Zoom almost every day. We have remote employees that sit in on Monday morning meetings using Zoom. We have clients outside our immediate market that we conduct meetings with using Zoom. Many of our potential clients also setup Zoom meetings with us to perform preliminary discovery phone calls. Remote employees feel more like a part of the team when they're included in on company meetings.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that gets a little confusing at times is which meeting link we're supposed to be using. Since we use it so much, we lose track of what's what sometimes. But that's a fairly minor complaint compared to all the benefits that outweigh it! The recording features are sometimes a bit unreliable. There were a couple of instances where we were using Zoom to present a webinar and thought we had the screen and laptop camera recording the presentation, but when we were finished we realized it hadn't recorded the audio from the person presenting. That may have been user error, but would have loved to see some sort of notification from Zoom as to what was being recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consolidate your world and bring others to you. :)

We're shrinking the world and bringing inside our office walls. We're removing the barrier of time and space and getting work completed more quickly and easily. Paired with our Owl 360 camera, Zoom is a must have for any business, large or small!

Zoom review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Zoom a very creative, different and useful app"

What do you like best?

the video conference is full of great virtues so that they serve the company to be able to contact us through this means to hold important meetings that are not scheduled and which are urgent

The reminder of the meetings are useful so that I do not forget to attend in the middle of so much work I forget but with the option to remember it is a benefit

What do you dislike?

When using the option to record the meeting and save it in the computer it is saved but the volume does not remain with the original, it is very quiet, I do not know why this error is caused but when I go to watch the meeting again I have to upload the whole volume to the speakers to be able to listen even if it's a bit hard

Recommendations to others considering the product

fast and effective for communication

to be able to create video conferences are very beneficial it is good to have this type of app to not be quick to go to meetings or to be able to contact a single person also for something important that I need, conference rooms I also use them a lot for work of meetings

Zoom review by Kate J.
Kate J.

"Zoom is Flexible, Easy, and it Just Works"

What do you like best?

Zoom is Flexible, Easy and it just works.

I have been using Zoom almost daily for the last 6 months, for conversations and meetings. Whether it's just 2 people, or 50, it works really well.

I've invited people to meetings who had never used it, and once they have the number and url they're ready to go. And I haven't had a single complaint or missed attendee, which wasn't the case with other platforms I've used.

The record function is user friendly and I've had no issues downloading the recording and posting it to other sites.

The mobile app is also easy to use and reliable.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint would be that splitting up a large meeting into breakout groups can be a little glitchy. But we always figure it out eventually.

Zoom makes it possible to meet with people in different locations, using different platforms and devices and networks. For instance, I'm commonly in Zoom meetings where some people are in the office or at home with laptops, while others are in the car or around town using their phones. And Other platforms I've used just aren't that flexible.

Zoom review by Natascha B.
Natascha B.

"A software with tools to communicate with my co-workers."

What do you like best?

I met Zoom looking for software that would allow me to have better communication with my co-workers and bosses, who, motivated to their business trips could not be in the office all the time. Zoom has tools that have allowed a more nurtured communication thanks to their videoconferences and video calls that have excellent HD quality and crisp sound, and I can include all my co-workers and bosses in a videoconferencing session because the software allows you to make videoconferences of up to 100 people, an amount more than enough for what I need. It also has a very functional chat that allows me to send information such as minutes of the meeting, corrections of cultural programming that I do, observations and valuable notes so that our team can develop the tasks and instructions dictated by our bosses. Zoom also has the Administrator mode, which is very good for controlling all the functions of the videoconference such as silencing participants, recording the videoconference, blocking view and audio, and finally has a very useful android application.

What do you dislike?

One of the problems I face when using Zoom is that its application for android does not have all the functions as if it has its version for pc, this limits its use, since not all the time I have the pc to use Zoom. It would be very beneficial for users that the developers of Zoom make an application with more options and more tailored to the needs of users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When my colleagues ask me how I do to communicate at long distance having good quality in video calls no doubt I recommend Zoom, as it is the most complete software to do this task, since we use it in our work has been very useful and is our program par excellence to communicate when we should make meetings. I recommend it

A software that has all the tools and features I need to communicate as I wish with my co-workers. This software and its excellent video call resource, make it possible for me to communicate in real time with my co-workers and bosses without losing the quality of audio and video, and thanks to this software we have been able to make agreements and instructions that have made our work advance without having limitations or complications due to the absence of some of those involved in the meetings to make decisions in our work.

Zoom review by Marcus P.
Marcus P.

"Zoom is an excellent resource for online classrooms"

What do you like best?

It facilitates online calls for people all across the country. It allows people to all be in the same room but with a simplicity that many of Zoom's competitors lack. We have used Google Hangouts and ScreenHero but always find ourselves reverting back to Zoom for their superior product. There is usually a good connection and we rarely have issues with have a lot of people on at the same time. I also really enjoy the breakout rooms feature, this enables us to keep the call running whilst allowing others to separate from the group and work together during times.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how difficult it is to navigate certain parts of Zoom. For example, I had been using Zoom daily for nearly a year before I discovered that they had the option of not only sharing screens but also controlling others screens remotely. As a teacher that would have been a great tool to know about earlier on but it just didn't seem super intuitive. I also feel that the breakout rooms functionality isn't super intuitive. could be improved upon in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is an excellent place to make conference style web calls

We use Zoom to allow students who live in different states or even countries to be able to call in to our class and follow along with instruction. This has enable many people from all over to receive the education they desired while maintaining their lives in a far of location. We have received praises from many for this capability, which would have been much more difficult with other products, we know because we have tried.

Zoom review by Kent R.
Kent R.

"share screens the best option that has zoom"

What do you like best?

The videoconference service helps to work as a team, the meetings are quicker and simpler with zooming by sharing the screen and seeing each other in a grid. The remote programming of the meetings could be planned the work of the week, the quality of the video is very high and good, I use zoom in the computer and in the cell phone and the two pastes work very well with a high quality for voice and image of the video. The video tutorials made him know from the beginning how to handle the entire program.

What do you dislike?

The option to record the meeting automatically on the computer is good but sometimes it fails and the whole meeting is not saved, they remain pedasos or do not keep the whole meeting unfortunately.

the communication by means of zoom has facilitated the work in equipment so that it is faster and more precise, also the power to share screen is something that facilitates the work and helps to the work

Zoom review by Nicole S.
Nicole S.

"Greet face to face app"

What do you like best?

So I love Zoom! Not only is the name catchy but it allows me to increase my audience in my business. It’s so tough finding people who have the same phone (Apple, Samsung, etc). Zoom is for everyone regardless of what phone you are using. I can also use it on my computer which I’ve downloaded the app for as well!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the connection isn’t always the best. The person on the other side of the screen will just freeze or there will be a lapse in the conversation. Not too much of an issue right now but definitely needs some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend Zoom for those people who want to feel connected to their clients. Who want to make their meetings and time together more personal. To see someone as you’re talking to them makes everyone in the conversation more comfortable!

Not being able to meet in person. Zoom helps me connect with people and have a conversation just like I am sitting right across from my client.

Zoom review by Júlio César B.
Júlio César B.

"Muito bom, "

What do you like best?

A possibilidade de conectar com as pessoas por áudio e vídeo e de forma ao vivo é muito bom, e em qualquer lugar do mundo, basta ter uma conexão com internet para conectar com as pessoas, seja assuntos profissionais ou pessoais. Um grande benefício também é a facilidade para uso do mesmo.

What do you dislike?

O tempo de 40 minutos para o módulo básico é muito pouco... poderia ser maior, pois dependendo do assunto, 40 minutos é apenas a introdução. Fiz um webnário agora, ele desconectou em razão do tempo e depois abri novamente para continuar os assuntos. Um outro ponto também é o áudio que fica reverberando quando a gente fala, isso acontece se não ativar o mudo dos participantes. Quando a opção "mudo" é ativado o som fica bom, mas se não ativar a opção "mudo" o som fica com eco e fica reverberando sua própria fala.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ótima plataforma, fácil de usar, fácil para acessar, logar, muito simples o processo para iniciar umna vídeo conferência e/ou webnário. Permite habilitar o áudio e vídeo das pessoas ou ocultar os mesmos. Única sugestão seria disponibilizar um tempo maior para o plano básico, que atualmente é de 40min, o que passa muito rápido dependendo do assunto escolhido.

Conferências para tirar dúvidas das pessoas referente assuntos de Segurança do Trabalho de modo geral. Tenho uma conta no Instagram, grupo no whatsapp, e dessas redes sociais eu convido as pessoas para participar de webnários aqui no zoom.

Zoom review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Communication between colleagues, family and others"

What do you like best?

Communication is vital for things to work well and everything in the work flows and there are no complications, that is why we all use zoom for communication between co-workers.

To personal opinion, zoom seems to me very good everything it offers is very good and the better the plan that pays more benefits for communication and fun

What do you dislike?

I would like to call the phone number of the other person would be the only comment that has bad zoom because of the rest I think it has everything complete and does not do anything else to my way of seeing because other people would change many things but I only this.

Being able to have the option of meeting to communicate with many people has helped to leave doubts to co-workers who through Zoom contact us and ask questions we have or just talk, although sometimes so many people in the video can not be understood because they all talk at the same time and it's a total disaster

Zoom review by Albert E.
Albert E.

"Great collaboration tool for live video conferencing with large groups."

What do you like best?

Zoom allows very large meetings and easy switching between participants for video and screen sharing. The addition of voice access via a phone number is extremely handy for remote workers on the go without immediate access to a computer. In meeting chat to the group or an individual makes for easy side questions and chats without interrupting everyone else.

What do you dislike?

It can be challenging to get to tools quickly, especially the controls for the microphone and camera. There isn't an obvious visual cue that you are muted except for a line drawn across the microphone button, which is located at the very bottom corner of your screen. I can't count how many meetings I've been in where I or a colleague has begun talking only to realize they are muted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many online collaboration tools like Zoom, but each offers a different set of features. Use a free zoom account to evaluate it before committing to buying, but know that any meetings you initiate have a time limit.

Zoom has been a great tool to facilitate a quick chat with colleagues to discuss a design problem I am currently facing, but that doesn't require a formal meeting. Zoom allows me to share my screen and work visually so my colleagues can review as we talk and provide instant feedback.

Zoom review by Anika M.
Anika M.

"Pick Your Plan!"

What do you like best?

I love that zoom offers the platform for video conferencing and one-on-one meetings over video call! They offer different plans for all sorts of needs, including a free plan! Whether you are hosting meetings with staff and volunteers like us, or webinars like us, or even just meetings over video call this company will make it easier for you!

What do you dislike?

If I’m being honest, I don’t have too much to say that is wrong! However it can get pricey based on what you want and how many attendees you are looking at. Also, they have a LOT of plan options which can be overwhelming when you first look at it! One other thing is that if you want a successful event everyone needs to download Zoom!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend starting off with the free basic version just to see if it works for you! If you end up loving it, which you most likely will, then you can upgrade your plan! Also, during the free time you can research what plan would be best for you!

Our pastors travel a lot for business reasons and even if they are gone we do weekly meetings to discuss things, with Zoom no matter where our Pastors are at we can communicate and make sure we are all on the same page. Last year we started using the webinar add-on for some of our classes so we could offer it to those who might not be able to physically come to our location! People loved it!

Zoom review by Somontha P.
Somontha P.

"Great app and web-based cloud meeting service!"

What do you like best?

Zoom is great because it solves issues regarding scheduling meetings and conference calls. With the app you can easily schedule, join, and host meetings and it allows for greater team collaboration. I've used the app for interviews and found the quality to be great. There is an app available so meetings can happen from anywhere.

Another feature that is great about Zoom is that you can schedule meetings in advance which is a very important application in business where you have a busy schedule. You can when sync your zoom calendar with the built in calendar app on the iPhone to ensure a meeting is never forgotten.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Zoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Zoom if you are looking for an app to seamlessly host and schedule meetings or interviews on.

I've been able to have and join meetings while on the go through my phone, iPad, and computer. It's free and the interface is fast, responsive, and user friendly. I've been able to invite users to a private meeting for interviews, allowing personability to the interview process.

Zoom review by Richard H.
Richard H.

"Live tutorials the best to learn more about Zoom"

What do you like best?

the live tutorials are the best that can have Zoom explain all the well detailed platform, so that each icon serves.

It is very important to know how everything works because I take advantage of everything that the application has, this option of live tutorials has seemed the best thing that Zoom can give us besides being a very good one and being handled very well thanks to the tutorials I was able to ask all my questions.

It is also very useful for work I can communicate with my colleagues if I want to video or just call.

What do you dislike?

When I started using Zoom it seemed very slow that I did not load the menus and that it was very annoying to try to make them charge and when they loaded everything opened that I had tried to open communicated with the support and they helped me but it really did not work until One day they made an update in the system and from there I do not present that same error.

We can contact among the employees of Cochise College and I have found it wonderful to do both video and call apart from all the other functions that have as the meetings is super we use a lot between us

Zoom review by Gregory H.
Gregory H.

"It serves for the internal communication of the company"

What do you like best?

The service of Zoom is essential for Twoodo, because this is where we communicate and hold meetings that are from one moment to another, when the others are not around or when the boss is on vacation and we need to meet with him. We do this by videoconferencing.

Or you can also schedule meetings with that you know when you have a meeting and you get notification remembering the meeting is very good this type of applications help a lot in the world now.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I like to record the meetings so that they are saved in the cloud and I do everything right so that they are saved and the icon appears that if it is saved but when I look for it I do not find it as if it had not been saved, it has happened to me several times because It is not that it is very important for me but if I like to keep them in case they say something important in the meeting, there is something to remember.

It has helped me to know more about the other employees of the company with whom I work, since we communicate and we see each other more so through the videoconference, but the same serves to know and know more about other people.

Zoom review by Sandra G.
Sandra G.

"A Winner All Around"

What do you like best?

To be honest, the BEST part about Zoom is the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change about Zoom would be to include the ability to dial out (call someone else's phone number) in the basic level subscription. I would use this feature, but the other features in that package aren't something I'd use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. JUST DO IT. You can get a free account. Now, this limits your meeting length. Test yourself and see how often you go past that meeting length. When you are working so well you forget about the tool - that's a GOOD tool.

My clients are remote and, often, not tech-comfy. Other software solutions, well, just didn't work for THEM (so they didn't work for me). Zoom is so simple, it's been an all around success with my tech-shy clients. Even my computer phobic clients have smart phones, and are able to make a Zoom "call." The first successful call has them hooked. They LIKE to see me, and quickly, they are teleconferencing like it's nothing. THEN - we can focus on the work (hooray)!

The ability to record Zoom meetings is a nice plus. It creates a static memory that anyone can go back and check. This has been helpful both for myself and for the clients.

Screen sharing is SO easy. Again, not only am I able to share the screen, but my non-tech-savvy clients have been able to do so as well and they even "lived through it." No scarring! There are some nice tools to annotate directly onto whatever is being shared.

The video and audio controls are simple to use and very helpful. Uploading an avatar or profile picture can allow you to start a meeting early in case one of the other attendees wants to pop in, and step away from your computer without worrying about someone arriving to see an empty chair.

I'm also a fan of the ability to schedule meetings. I appreciate the ease of putting these scheduled meetings into my calendar (I use GSuite) and invite others to the calendar event. This sends them ALL the information they need to access the meeting: links, phone numbers, and meeting ID in addition to day and time.

Zoom review by Marianne H.
Marianne H.

"Excellent experience with Zoom"

What do you like best?

The screen sharing is seamless even when not in full screen. My laptop didn't slow down at all. Everything remained crisp, clear and responsive during our session. I had no problem whatsoever in ensuring that the audio would be routed through my bluetooth headset, including the microphone. Audio was incredibly clear - felt like we were in the same room!

I have experienced issues in the past on other conferencing platforms where sometimes the sound is routed to the earbuds but the built-in microphone takes precedence over the connected device. (I used the computer call as opposed to using a mobile or landline.)

I have participated in webinars as a guest and found that Zoom is very reliable - very few dropped connections, if any. This is going to be my go-to tool for webinars.

What do you dislike?

I am unsure whether we can host a multiple guest video without going to a paid subscription.

The interface is very easy to use compared to some other tools. I didn't see a screen sharing icon. It seemed that I needed to enable screen sharing through the menu only. A button would be very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly platform, and it's very versatile. It meets the needs of my business, and it's very simple for participants to join meetings.

Communication in real-time with shared tasks, multiple media formats and recording of the session.

I believe that this is scalable for my needs - hosting large webinars and group coaching sessions.

Zoom review by Walter G.
Walter G.

"Zoom improves the communication of our university"

What do you like best?

We wanted the students to have interaction with the teachers, that if they had doubts about the class they could contact them to explain them and the subject would be more understood and that apart from being an application that did not mix the work with the personal, that was how We learned about Zoom and we applied it for both teachers and students that was only for study topics and until now it has been very helpful because it interacts more and learns more than what we care about as a university.

What do you dislike?

Zoom is an application that has everything we can look for but has so many things that sometimes I feel that I do not use everything I have because I do not know what it is for and I do not have a guide that explains how to use everything.

The learning is fundamental and it is necessary to have new tools to be able to teach that not only is it in the classroom, Zoom has been the solution for this with the one that can interact more students and teachers

Zoom review by Duane H.
Duane H.

"Thanks to Zoom the company grew"

What do you like best?

The priority in the company is the pregnant mothers and mothers with newborn children to which our yoga plan was directed as well as looking for several communication platforms that had a video call. Zoom was selected for the quality of audio, video, stability and ease of use that it has so that mothers continue in our yoga plan from the comfort of the house since we know that when they are in a state of pregnancy the mobilization is more difficult for them.

What do you dislike?

As I said from the beginning, thanks to Zoom, the company has grown more and more, that's why I have nothing to say bad before I have a lot to thank you for.

Before having Zoom, many mothers retired when they almost had the baby or did not return after childbirth due to the difficulty of their mobility or because they did not want to take their newborn child but with zoom and that is not an excuse because from home they take yoga classes through video calls.

Zoom review by Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.

"Zoom is a great tool for conferences."

What do you like best?

This is a great business tool for those who often have conference calls with large groups of people. Our business works with various people across states that have regular conversations, so we always utilize zoom as a tool for easy communication. Video and audio clarity is excellent and you can also message individuals in a chat room while a conference call is being had if there are questions that need to be addressed and you don't want to interrupt the conversation. I appreciate the accessibility of having every call being connected to one link. Super easy to hop on a call and as well as leave as needed. If you are mobile, it is also easily accessible on personal devices like a phone or tablet.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike the most is that audio feedback does happen when all users are not on the mute setting. This can add some unnatural conversations because when you are talking - it is silent from everyone else until the next person unmutes.

We have only has a few problems when our internet connection will just go out, but I cannot say that is connected to Zoom itself.

Zoom review by Jody E. S.
Jody E. S.

"Cool platform for group calls - both desktop and mobile features!! "

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility Zoom offers! If I'm at my desk then I can join a call on my desktop/laptop setup, and if I need to multitask during the call I can get on the mobile app, turn my audio and video on/off as I'm commenting or just listening, and get stuff done while I'm networking at the same time. Awesome!

What do you dislike?

I know the mobile features need to be minimum for maximum viewing . . . but I feel rather fat-fingered trying to go through and figure out which icons do what, lol. I've hung up on a couple calls unintentionally!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know - and others know - how to mute your audio! Then regardless of background noise (from the Internet cafe or kids running around or whatever) you're not affecting anyone else's feed. :) It's a super cool program!

Real-time interaction with real people, and while face-to-face would be preferable, this is great when you're in different states (or countries!) and need to make sure things are clear. Text alone just doesn't do the job nearly as well.

Zoom review by Joey H.
Joey H.

"Video Communications Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Super intuitive and straightforward that even the least tech savvy client will be able to access your meetings with ease. While we don't use this software as our primary chat platform, it'd do in a pinch. Besides, chat can be so less efficient than having a face to face meeting with someone miles or even states away. It integrates with whatever calendar you already use so you don't really have to learn more than a couple things to integrate Zoom with your existing systems. The free version is phenomenal with the Pro version offering features and functionality that can further improve your business processes.

What do you dislike?

Some of the simpler features don't seem to work very effectively. Scheduling a meeting and inviting others to join via your calendar is quick and easy, but inviting someone to an immediate meeting or from within a meeting that is already running doesn't seem to be as immediate or effective as is necessary for this software to be truly effective from that standpoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It'll make meeting scheduling and meetings in general just so much more simple. While it is another software, it really doesn't feel any different from making a phone call or logging into a chat software. It feels automatically easier, and superior to other softwares such as JoinMe or the like.

Meetings with clients are exceptionally easy to setup and run with built-in screen share software that allows for easy review of deliverables or presentations.

Zoom review by Rachael W.
Rachael W.

"It gets the job done better than most!"

What do you like best?

I like that it runs pretty quickly and the picture is fairly clear. It also opens quickly, even on an older computer. You're able to use it on Mac or Windows without an issue, and it usually logs right into the meeting you're attending.

What do you dislike?

You can't really run much while having it on the screen, nor is it necessarily easy to switch between Zoom and other items. Like any video app, you're at the mercy of others attending, and if they remember to switch off their sound or not. I recently had an issue where one person had a ton of noise in the background—I had to remind them to mute their mic. Would be great if Zoom could remind people to do that.

I need to be able to host live webinars and interact easily. I would love if there was a sort of written "transcript" available after a meeting.

Zoom review by Sobia S.
Sobia S.

"Zoom is basic , high quality tool providing efficient and reliable professional commute. "

What do you like best?

Zoom has basic precise features which are more focused on productivity and accessibility of user for audio and video calls. Conference calls with multiple user can be arranged instantly with little effort. Any individual can join or leave the call without even disrupting the whole conference. Screens can also be shared and one can easily take the advantage of learning or teaching remotely through zoom.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes during meetings a staff member may have questions but it's difficult to interject yourself into the conversation. One way Zoom overcomes this is with a chat window with pop-up notifications when someone makes a comment. This is particularly helpful to the presenter, so that they know there's a question that needs to be addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is quick to implement and more easy to follow and setup calls. It improves business agility and provides more reliable video communication.

Zoom is helping us to execute video conference calls with much more reliability and security.

Zoom review by Mehul S.
Mehul S.

"Great alternative for Skype"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use for the amateur. It is a very light software and can be connected easily once you have the Pin to join the meetings. It has many features for the meeting such as audio meeting, video meeting and group meetings. It can also be used to give presentations remotely as it also gives an option to share the laptop screen.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i disliked is that it doesnt not gives an option to share files with the remote computer. I disliked it because skype business gives an option to share documents with other person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must try for people using Skype as Skype is a heavy software and it take a lot of your RAM. This software can be used by any person having any level of experience using this software. It also gives you wide variety of option to perform within.

I am using it for meeting with my clients and it gives me a wide option to connect with people sitting in different parts of the world. I just need to share my meeting ID with them. The Pin number is around 6-8 digits which i can easily share with them. It also gives an option to sign in using the google account with just one click and also I can sign in using facebook. The video quality of this software is very good and connects very fast. there is no lag between the clients even if they are sitting in different parts of the world.

Zoom review by Alirio Rubén R.
Alirio Rubén R.

"Zoom as a corporate communication platform"

What do you like best?

Zoom is a web communication service that allows you to make online calls and virtual meetings.

The aspect I like most about Zoom is its easy use. Very intuitive

When you register on the Zoom web platform, you receive a unique ID through which other users can contact you. At the time of making an online meeting, you share the link to which you want your interlocutor to connect, the guest accepts and ready! It's as simple as you read it.

Unlike other platforms, it is not necessary to provide any other information - such as the email address - in order to establish a communication with a third party. This aspect seems very important to me.

What do you dislike?

The free version only allows you to make 40-minute calls. I understand that it is a way of forcing users to get the paid version of the product, but 40 minutes many times it becomes insufficient. I would propose raising it to 60 minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not necessary to subscribe the entire company to the payment service of Zoom. I recommend doing it only with the people who will actually use the platform recurrently.

In most cases, for internal communication and team meetings, you can use the free option offered.

The free version only allows calls of up to 40 minutes. The positive side is that the meetings are more punctual and productive.

I work in a company that has offices in different countries in Latin America and Europe, thanks to Zoom we hold weekly, extraordinary follow-up meetings, team meetings to establish strategies, meetings with prospects, distance presentations, job interviews. I can say that thanks to Zoom no company will have borders.

Zoom review by Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.

"User-friendly with some issues - but overall one of the best tools in the field"

What do you like best?

I am very glad my organization made the move to Zoom. Scheduling meetings and sharing invitation info is quick and easy, or I can use my personalized meeting number. I have used Zoom for individual and group meetings and in a classroom setting. Sharing files and screensharing is very easy, and overall the user interface is simple.

What do you dislike?

Recording can be a pain if you're not sure who the host is (even after selecting the "enable join before host" feature) - on more than one occasion I have had to exit out of the meeting and restart the program in order to record. The audio transcript tool is pretty awful. I know it must be hard to perfect, but why offer it if all if the transcript is one long sentence, or if I won't be able to tell who is talking? I hope they are able to work on that.

I use Zoom to have meetings with international and other long-distance constituents, to conduct interviews, and to share information with colleagues. I have also set up many voice-only conference calls using Zoom, and find that it is an easily accessible way to get 8-10 people together virtually. I really love this product, and hope that more features become available as time goes on!

Zoom review by Jeremy K.
Jeremy K.

"Easy to Self-Manage, But Tech Support is quick to Blame when Flames Arise"

What do you like best?

The ability to 'build' and manage your admin controls prior to launching your meeting.

What do you dislike?

Technical support. I proactively sought a solution prior to launching my meeting, was assured that Zoom was capable of multiple channels of meeting entries (virtual, in-house via audio hub) and yet it all failed when we were live the next day. Once the unique ID was assigned to our meeting for users to dial in, the number failed and Tech Support suggested that we shouldn't be using that number; only the head sets to log in. That is not Tech Support good practice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be more attentive to Customers' needs. Your tech gave me assurance that something could be achieved; yet when I launched a meeting live and it failed, Support blamed me for not using another option - and it was too late b/c we were live at that point. Needless to say, no one from Zoom followed up with my issue and it persisted for 3 days!

I proactively contacted Tech Support to inquiry about using a conferencing hub for attendee participants in my meeting with me in my location, along with those participating virtually, and was assured that a unique call-in ID number would be generated for all users. The next day when the meeting was live, the ID was generated, yet it failed and I had to speak and listen in 2 environments while they were separated by the failure of Zoom to unify in the conference. We all reached out to Zoom and were told that we should all be using head-sets and log in and not use the conference call-in ID. Never again.

Zoom review by Jose Rafael Z.
Jose Rafael Z.

"Security, information backup and good communication are synonymous with Zoom. "

What do you like best?

Zoom is my backup at work. The role we play in our company is strategic and of great corporate interest, however, these functions are performed in the interior of my country, far from the headquarters of my company. Daily I must report to my bosses, administrators, oil technicians and logistic, the data that goes throwing the extraction and distribution of LPG Gas in the east of my country, and this I manage to do it live thanks to Zoom; a very comfortable and efficient software that gives you excellent clarity when you make a video conference, also has a chat with which I can socialize documents, images and graphics that complement the information I provide to my bosses and others interested in the extraction and distribution of LPG Gas. This software also gives me a lot of security thanks to the administrator options it offers, I can add everyone involved to the videoconferences where I have to explain the details of my job performance. Broadly speaking, this software has everything I need to perform my job functions away from my work headquarters.

What do you dislike?

A software that has allowed me to solve one of the biggest problems I had at work and was the real time report of my functions in extraction and distribution of LPG, and the effectiveness of the distribution system to neighborhoods and customers who consume the hydrocarbon. This is what I was looking for in this software, for this reason I have no negative arguments for this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software should be taken by any company and incorporated into their software to use because Zoom offers too many benefits that fit perfectly with the business. Videoconferences are very necessary tools today in the business and corporate world and this software offers you the best quality videoconferencing.

This software has allowed me to improve my communication channels with my bosses and the personnel necessary for the LPG distribution activities to be successful. This software has allowed the information to arrive quickly to our headquarters so that relevant decisions can be made such as sending a budget for the repair of vehicles that transport LPG, approving resources for the hiring of trained personnel, approval of supply routes of LPG Gas and other needs that require the approval of the chiefs.

Zoom review by Brian D.
Brian D.

"Zoom is better than a telephone, social Media, and you can hold a family reunion for FREE!"

What do you like best?

I have been a Zoom user since June 2016, and have attended many meeting with people all around the world. One meeting we had 93 in attendance with the 2018 World Champion of Public Speaking, Ramona. The reception was great and her interaction with her audience equally so.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see that the Host or their designee could control what the recording is seen not just the speaker view or the gallery view. And to have some built-in visual timing signal that can be seen by the speaker, to show how much time they have left in their presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are reluctant to buy it try it first.

I have used Zoom to support my software clients, where I can take control; of their screen, or they can show me the problems they are having from their side. I also use it in my Toastmasters Clubs and was one of the people who got most of the online/hybrid clubs to switch from other platforms to using Zoom. It has the least problem in having the attendee join a meeting, whether by a computer, laptop, pad, or smartphone.

Learn more about Zoom

Zoom Videos

Learning about Zoom?

* We monitor all Zoom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(5,842 reviews)