Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

(4,950 reviews)

Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zooms solution offers the video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.

Work for Zoom?

Learning about Zoom?

Zoom Reviews

Ask Zoom a Question
Showing 5,095 Zoom reviews
Zoom review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning
View Original

"Zoom is really easy to use!"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Zoom review by Sobia S.
Sobia S.

"Zoom is basic , high quality tool providing efficient and reliable professional commute. "

What do you like best?

Zoom has basic precise features which are more focused on productivity and accessibility of user for audio and video calls. Conference calls with multiple user can be arranged instantly with little effort. Any individual can join or leave the call without even disrupting the whole conference. Screens can also be shared and one can easily take the advantage of learning or teaching remotely through zoom.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes during meetings a staff member may have questions but it's difficult to interject yourself into the conversation. One way Zoom overcomes this is with a chat window with pop-up notifications when someone makes a comment. This is particularly helpful to the presenter, so that they know there's a question that needs to be addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is quick to implement and more easy to follow and setup calls. It improves business agility and provides more reliable video communication.

Zoom is helping us to execute video conference calls with much more reliability and security.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Zoom review by Mehul S.
Mehul S.

"Great alternative for Skype"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use for the amateur. It is a very light software and can be connected easily once you have the Pin to join the meetings. It has many features for the meeting such as audio meeting, video meeting and group meetings. It can also be used to give presentations remotely as it also gives an option to share the laptop screen.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i disliked is that it doesnt not gives an option to share files with the remote computer. I disliked it because skype business gives an option to share documents with other person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must try for people using Skype as Skype is a heavy software and it take a lot of your RAM. This software can be used by any person having any level of experience using this software. It also gives you wide variety of option to perform within.

I am using it for meeting with my clients and it gives me a wide option to connect with people sitting in different parts of the world. I just need to share my meeting ID with them. The Pin number is around 6-8 digits which i can easily share with them. It also gives an option to sign in using the google account with just one click and also I can sign in using facebook. The video quality of this software is very good and connects very fast. there is no lag between the clients even if they are sitting in different parts of the world.

Zoom review by Alirio Rubén R.
Alirio Rubén R.

"Zoom as a corporate communication platform"

What do you like best?

Zoom is a web communication service that allows you to make online calls and virtual meetings.

The aspect I like most about Zoom is its easy use. Very intuitive

When you register on the Zoom web platform, you receive a unique ID through which other users can contact you. At the time of making an online meeting, you share the link to which you want your interlocutor to connect, the guest accepts and ready! It's as simple as you read it.

Unlike other platforms, it is not necessary to provide any other information - such as the email address - in order to establish a communication with a third party. This aspect seems very important to me.

What do you dislike?

The free version only allows you to make 40-minute calls. I understand that it is a way of forcing users to get the paid version of the product, but 40 minutes many times it becomes insufficient. I would propose raising it to 60 minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not necessary to subscribe the entire company to the payment service of Zoom. I recommend doing it only with the people who will actually use the platform recurrently.

In most cases, for internal communication and team meetings, you can use the free option offered.

The free version only allows calls of up to 40 minutes. The positive side is that the meetings are more punctual and productive.

I work in a company that has offices in different countries in Latin America and Europe, thanks to Zoom we hold weekly, extraordinary follow-up meetings, team meetings to establish strategies, meetings with prospects, distance presentations, job interviews. I can say that thanks to Zoom no company will have borders.

Zoom review by Rachael W.
Rachael W.

"It gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like that it runs pretty quickly and the picture is fairly clear. It also opens quickly, even on an older computer. You're able to use it on Mac or Windows without an issue, and it usually logs right into the meeting you're attending.

What do you dislike?

You can't really run much while having it on the screen, nor is it necessarily easy to switch between Zoom and other items. Like any video app, you're at the mercy of others attending, and if they remember to switch off their sound or not. I recently had an issue where one person had a ton of noise in the background—I had to remind them to mute their mic. Would be great if Zoom could remind people to do that.

I need to be able to host live webinars and interact easily. I would love if there was a sort of written "transcript" available after a meeting.

Zoom review by Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.

"User-friendly with some issues - but overall one of the best tools in the field"

What do you like best?

I am very glad my organization made the move to Zoom. Scheduling meetings and sharing invitation info is quick and easy, or I can use my personalized meeting number. I have used Zoom for individual and group meetings and in a classroom setting. Sharing files and screensharing is very easy, and overall the user interface is simple.

What do you dislike?

Recording can be a pain if you're not sure who the host is (even after selecting the "enable join before host" feature) - on more than one occasion I have had to exit out of the meeting and restart the program in order to record. The audio transcript tool is pretty awful. I know it must be hard to perfect, but why offer it if all if the transcript is one long sentence, or if I won't be able to tell who is talking? I hope they are able to work on that.

I use Zoom to have meetings with international and other long-distance constituents, to conduct interviews, and to share information with colleagues. I have also set up many voice-only conference calls using Zoom, and find that it is an easily accessible way to get 8-10 people together virtually. I really love this product, and hope that more features become available as time goes on!

Zoom review by Jeremy K.
Jeremy K.

"Easy to Self-Manage, But Tech Support is quick to Blame when Flames Arise"

What do you like best?

The ability to 'build' and manage your admin controls prior to launching your meeting.

What do you dislike?

Technical support. I proactively sought a solution prior to launching my meeting, was assured that Zoom was capable of multiple channels of meeting entries (virtual, in-house via audio hub) and yet it all failed when we were live the next day. Once the unique ID was assigned to our meeting for users to dial in, the number failed and Tech Support suggested that we shouldn't be using that number; only the head sets to log in. That is not Tech Support good practice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be more attentive to Customers' needs. Your tech gave me assurance that something could be achieved; yet when I launched a meeting live and it failed, Support blamed me for not using another option - and it was too late b/c we were live at that point. Needless to say, no one from Zoom followed up with my issue and it persisted for 3 days!

I proactively contacted Tech Support to inquiry about using a conferencing hub for attendee participants in my meeting with me in my location, along with those participating virtually, and was assured that a unique call-in ID number would be generated for all users. The next day when the meeting was live, the ID was generated, yet it failed and I had to speak and listen in 2 environments while they were separated by the failure of Zoom to unify in the conference. We all reached out to Zoom and were told that we should all be using head-sets and log in and not use the conference call-in ID. Never again.

Zoom review by Jose Rafael Z.
Jose Rafael Z.

"Security, information backup and good communication are synonymous with Zoom. "

What do you like best?

Zoom is my backup at work. The role we play in our company is strategic and of great corporate interest, however, these functions are performed in the interior of my country, far from the headquarters of my company. Daily I must report to my bosses, administrators, oil technicians and logistic, the data that goes throwing the extraction and distribution of LPG Gas in the east of my country, and this I manage to do it live thanks to Zoom; a very comfortable and efficient software that gives you excellent clarity when you make a video conference, also has a chat with which I can socialize documents, images and graphics that complement the information I provide to my bosses and others interested in the extraction and distribution of LPG Gas. This software also gives me a lot of security thanks to the administrator options it offers, I can add everyone involved to the videoconferences where I have to explain the details of my job performance. Broadly speaking, this software has everything I need to perform my job functions away from my work headquarters.

What do you dislike?

A software that has allowed me to solve one of the biggest problems I had at work and was the real time report of my functions in extraction and distribution of LPG, and the effectiveness of the distribution system to neighborhoods and customers who consume the hydrocarbon. This is what I was looking for in this software, for this reason I have no negative arguments for this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software should be taken by any company and incorporated into their software to use because Zoom offers too many benefits that fit perfectly with the business. Videoconferences are very necessary tools today in the business and corporate world and this software offers you the best quality videoconferencing.

This software has allowed me to improve my communication channels with my bosses and the personnel necessary for the LPG distribution activities to be successful. This software has allowed the information to arrive quickly to our headquarters so that relevant decisions can be made such as sending a budget for the repair of vehicles that transport LPG, approving resources for the hiring of trained personnel, approval of supply routes of LPG Gas and other needs that require the approval of the chiefs.

Zoom review by Brian D.
Brian D.

"Zoom is better than a telephone, social Media, and you can hold a family reunion for FREE!"

What do you like best?

I have been a Zoom user since June 2016, and have attended many meeting with people all around the world. One meeting we had 93 in attendance with the 2018 World Champion of Public Speaking, Ramona. The reception was great and her interaction with her audience equally so.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see that the Host or their designee could control what the recording is seen not just the speaker view or the gallery view. And to have some built-in visual timing signal that can be seen by the speaker, to show how much time they have left in their presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are reluctant to buy it try it first.

I have used Zoom to support my software clients, where I can take control; of their screen, or they can show me the problems they are having from their side. I also use it in my Toastmasters Clubs and was one of the people who got most of the online/hybrid clubs to switch from other platforms to using Zoom. It has the least problem in having the attendee join a meeting, whether by a computer, laptop, pad, or smartphone.

Zoom review by Reynaldo U.
Reynaldo U.

"Pioneering software in videoconferencing communication. "

What do you like best?

In the working foundation, I always have to travel to different parts to fulfill my functions as logistic coordinator and programmer of formative sports activities in the neighborhoods for my clients, for this reason I am very rarely in my office, and it is here where this software becomes my fundamental ally to fulfill my work goals. Zoom allows me to videoconference in real time and connect with my bosses when I do sports activities. This software has a powerful system that makes videoconferences in high definition and with a very good audio, this is very important to transmit each of the activities to which I give coverage. In these videoconferences can participate all my team and my bosses and the software allows me to add a total of 100 people for each video conferencing session. It's pretty safe because I can do my private videoconferences and you can only enter them if I add that person. In addition to the above I can point out that it has interesting functions such as mute the audience, record each of the videoconferences I make and a very good chat.

What do you dislike?

I think that the fundamental problem of this software is that to make good videoconferences you need a good bandwidth because if the internet is not good images and audio lose quality and sometimes it becomes quite tedious to use this software if the internet fails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest this software to all companies that need a high quality software to make videoconferences, as it has very good tools that will allow the best possible communication with their customers and work teams. It is important to keep in mind that just as I recommend to use this software I also recommend when using it to have a good Internet connection.

My perspective as a professional has improved thanks to this software. Communications and videoconferences are of great importance in our foundation, because it is our way of showing our work and it can be registered in our databases. This software has made my work much better for this reason.

Zoom review by Samuel C.
Samuel C.

"Easier to use, better quality, and more functionality that Skype"

What do you like best?

Zoom's user-interface is unbeatable. You can go from having zero experience with Zoom to hosting a meeting in less than a few minutes. Installation is extremely simple and quick. Multiple people can chime in during a session, sharing screens and viewing multiple webcams simultaneously. The main screen changes when someone new is talking so you can easily tell who is "holding the microphone" so to speak.

What do you dislike?

The one downside to Zoom is when multiple people are talking at the same time. The screen can switch back and forth quickly and it can get downright confusion. However, if you have a decent facilitator and people who are paying attention, a great conversation can occur.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using Zoom with multiple people, it's best if you mute all of the participants at the beginning of the video. Then, you can un-mute people one-by-one as they want to chime in. The chat is a nice function, too, if you want to get extra discussion going or if you have someone with a question. That way the presenter can keep an eye on how the rest of the audience is reacting. Simple questions can be answered among the group and more complicated questions can be answered by the presenter.

We've used Zoom for multiple purposes: one-on-one mentoring, meetings, presentations, Q&As, etc. It is extremely useful for organizing meetings either on short notice or in advance. The service really is very versatile.

Zoom review by Christine C.
Christine C.

"Zoom is a reliable way to talk buiness "

What do you like best?

At my work we use touch interfaces in each conference room to connect with each other and our customers. I like that you can interconnect the rooms to see what room is available and connect via google calendar to keep track of your meetings. It is easy to turn your microphone and video off when entering meetings or halfway through and easy to share screens with others. It also works well on your mobile device as an app for on the go meetings.

What do you dislike?

We've had some problems with connecting with clients, it can be hard sometimes if you don't know the meeting ID to connect with fellow co-workers. Most of the time the troubleshooting is easy and attributed to other electronics that are connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Zoom its not necessary that the other user download zoom onto their device, they can just as easily access the chat from a link or meeting ID on the webpage.

Not only is a well known and used product that helps us connect with multiple companies, its easy to share information at the click of one or two buttons and is reliable. Many people feel secure using Zoom and that makes me feel secure on my technology as well.

Zoom review by Alok C.
Alok C.

"Zoom - An amazing application for meeting"

What do you like best?

This is very simple, light weight and easy to use application. I can easily schedule a meeting as per the need and can join the meeting via desktop or mobile phone also. Using zoom we can share the screen of computer and this helps us a lot to troubleshoot the issue very quickly on concerened person's machine. A number of participants can join the same meeting so its good to discuss the issue at same place on same window. It gives the deatils of partcipant(s) who are in the meeting. When someone joins meeting then it plays a sound alerts also.

What do you dislike?

Not big thing to dislike sometime it takes a bit more time to load the application when network connection is slow.

This application is greatly helpfull to do meetings and share the screen of computer during meeting. Zoom meeting is pretty much helpfull to discuss the issue with client and our team mates - we use to discuss the concern at a common platform. Its very quick so we saved a lot of time. Overall its a must and great tool for us.

Zoom review by Frances W.
Frances W.

"Meets you where you are at"

What do you like best?

What I love about Zoom is how it is so user friendly and simple to use. By no means does that mean it is not capable. There are so many awesome customizable things about it that make it work for many different levels and requirements of business. It truly does meet you and your business where you are at. I love how customizable the webinar settings are. I can create custom questions and control everything about a webinar from the start to the end. The registration report versus attendee report is so helpful. Registrations means nothing, attendance is everything!

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Zoom is just a few little glitches. One thing that annoys me is when copying a past webinar to create a new one, the email settings are not copied over so I have to go in and reset up all of those settings. It is annoying, but it is not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is ideal for the new business owner and the expanding seasoned business owner. If your goal is to ease client interaction, both existing and potential, Zoom is for you. It is easy to use and set up but still has all the customizable features that a business owner needs.

Zoom is solving the problem of client interaction. We host many meetings and webinars throughout the week with existing clients and with potential clients, as both outreach methods and client engagement and fulfillment.

Zoom review by Juliana G.
Juliana G.

"With Zoom I started my international career "

What do you like best?

This software has been the best thing that has happened to me in my life, with it I have been able to expand my international career at work. Many of our clients in terms of security and public policies require good software that allows us to make the best quality video calls and Zoom has been my great solution. I have a limit of 100 people per videoconference, being able to connect not only with private clients but with entire companies that request our services, and thanks to their technology the video calls have a duration of up to 40 minutes and in them we can silence, use chat, webinar to put everyone as listeners, record our sessions and much more. This software is what I was looking for to project my work beyond my borders and I have achieved it.

What do you dislike?

I could not criticize or complain about software that has given me the incredible privilege of internationalizing my career and achievements. Currently I have international clients who endorse and value my work thanks to this software that allows me to communicate with them. I could not criticize this software for anything in the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have done great with this software, and for this reason I recommend them to all professionals who are growing and want to internationalize their career.

This software has given me one of the most important values for me at work, EXPERIENCE. Thanks to this software my professional career took a 180º turn.

Now I work with people from all over the world who are very well trained in citizen safety and public policies and I am acquiring all that knowledge for my job and my professional environment. Now I am a better worker with this software.

Zoom review by Omar I.
Omar I.

"A software that was made to make you grow as a job. "

What do you like best?

Zoom is a software that has very good benefits for those who use it. In my work I have benefited from this software because my boss must be moving through all the states of the country and it is very difficult to meet him in person. Thanks to this software I can have the option of videoconferencing with my team and solve immediate problems that require your decision or instruction. The videoconferences I make with Zoom enjoy good audio and high definition images, with a total time of 40 minutes per videoconference, in addition to having a chat that is very easy to use. This software is my ideal complement at work.

What do you dislike?

This software has all the tools and covers all the needs in my job. I don't have a critique or a problem that caused me Zoom at work. I use it very regularly and every day I feel more comfortable using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for all companies, public institutions, corporations that require video call services to connect with the work teams that are in different geographical locations from yours. It is a software designed for great work challenges where excellence must be constant.

As a team we have experienced significant growth in our productivity and time savings thanks to this software. We no longer have excuses to fail in our work as we always stay connected with our boss through this software and its tool to make video calls.

Zoom review by Susana V.
Susana V.

"I never felt more connected!"

What do you like best?

What I love most about Zoom is the fact of allowing us of being versatile in the comunication and work.

What do you dislike?

Until further notice I don't have any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and very useful in any business you are running. Each day I'm descovering what more Zoom has to offer both as a user and an administrator. If you have your own business and you want to reach your clients wherever they are this is a good opportunity. For an artist, as myself, it's a beautiful way to connect all over the world live. Last year Zoom gave me the opportunity to work live and streaming in a poetry jam session between different continents and Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. If this isn´t an amazing achievment I don't know what is.

II had only one difficulty until know (but it could have been a computer problem): once I was assisting a lecture on Zoom and I coudn't access the lecture slides. I was somehow frustrated. Despite that I haven't lost track of the lecture and I could learn what I needed to learn. I feel I have a lot more to discover about this platform and I'm willing to try all of the features that it has to offer.

I seriously recommend you try it even if you begin with the free trial and as a user. Enjoy!

The opportunity to gather with my coworkers anytime and anywhere.

Zoom review by Julieta R.
Julieta R.

"An incredible and unsurpassable tool for web communication "

What do you like best?

To have videoconferences and 100 participants, 40 minutes by videoconference, to record videoconferences, group chats, annotations, to block sight and audio, to have application for telephones android, to mute users, to attend as listener to the videoconferences, quality of video HD, very clear audio, and many more tools are those that Zoom offers me, an incredible and unique software that allows me to communicate with my workers via web using all these tools. It's that software that makes my work much easier.

What do you dislike?

I think that ignoring the problems that this software can give me when the internet connection fails, I have nothing more to criticize about it. It is one of the most complete software for videoconference communication that I have used. My workers feel very comfortable when we use this software to communicate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software that allows you to shorten the geographical distances between you and those involved in the activities they have to develop. Zoom has allowed me to establish a connection with my workers outside the office or in other states of my country. As I mentioned earlier it is a unique and unmatched software for establishing web communication, and for this reason I highly recommend it. The operations in my management do not stop thanks to this software.

As Visual Communication Leader of my company it is very important to maintain communication with my workers, in order to advance in the work that we have assigned, and this software is an ideal complement to fulfill this task. My performance in leading my workers has been very positive, to such an extent that, even though we are not all in the same place, I can easily communicate with them and advance in our work. This I can achieve thanks to this software that has made us better professionals, both me and my workers.

Zoom review by Doriangel M.
Doriangel M.

"The best software I have used to communicate with my co-workers and supervisors. "

What do you like best?

Zoom is that software that you never want to stop using after the first time you use it. It has many tools and options that enhance teamwork. It is mainly based on establishing good communication between your co-workers and users, supervisors, bosses and managers. What we use most to make the above is the option of videoconferencing which is one of its highest attributes, you can include a total of 100 people for each session you do, in addition to having HD images and good audio in each of the videoconferences. I've had the opportunity to try other software with similar features and none is like Zoom. Now in my office not only I use it, but the whole team, and we are quite proud and grateful for this software.

What do you dislike?

I think it's flawless software. I don't think it's a perfect software, but it is one of the most complete and competitive softwares in relation to other softwares that offer similar services. Responsibly I can confirm that it is a software that I wouldn't criticize because I haven't found any defects or details that make me do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Large, medium, small companies, consortia, companies, foundations, NGOs, collectives, non-profit organizations, corporations and independent workers must have this software for daily use. I recommend them to everyone, because it offers you too many possibilities and benefits that no other software will. Communication is a fundamental value that allows the growth of work, therefore, this software has my consent since I have seen my work and that of my co-workers grow.

My work performance has been greatly influenced by this software. I have better communication with my co-workers, with the users of our health services, who from their mobile phones connect with us to hear the advances in relation to their health problems and the help we can offer; it also allows me to connect with my bosses instantly to report any problem that we have to solve as a team. In short, this software has been one of the ideal solutions for communication.

Zoom review by Peter V.
Peter V.

"Easy conference calling"

What do you like best?

So simple to set up and use. It is very easy to share the meeting ID and for people to accept using it. During the call, it is very intuitive as to how to use the platform. Our supplier is the admin, but seems like that is simple. He just adds the meeting ID to an electronic diary meeting, and we just simply sign-on using the ID. I use it on either my iPhone or MacBook Air.

What do you dislike?

As yet, I have not found anything that I dislike about the product - I suppose that is a recommendation in itself!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need collaborative interaction with more than one person (or even with just one), this is a very practical solution. I am only a participant in the meeting administered by our supplier, but from my side it works fantastically.

We outsource software development and support to an external supplier, and regular weekly update meetings are held using Zoom. If we need more regular contact, we set up quick calls to discuss issues. They are the admin of the meeting ID's.

Zoom review by Brandy R.
Brandy R.

"I love Zoom, Highly Recommend"

What do you like best?

Zoom is very easy to use and convenient. When I was cross-training with a co-worker in another state, Zoom was the best option for us to use. I love how we were able to communicate and show each other what was on our screens.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any trouble with using Zoom. It has been easy and convenient. I have not even had any connection problems or lagging. I have nothing but good things to say about Zoom. I only wish that I had a better option for auditory but that is due to my own computer issues, not Zoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use, I highly recommend using Zoom when hosting a group meeting or either one-on-one when cross-training.

I am more of a visual learner than auditory. Using Zoom, I was able to see what my co-workers were working on with their computers. I don't have a webcam on my computer but I was able to speak on the phone and see (and show) each other what was on our screens.

Zoom review by Patrik B.
Patrik B.

"Best conferencing tool on the web"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and to use.

I've been hosting video conferences with up to 12-14 participants, and everything worked out smooth and easy!

I love the fact that I can set up a series of parameters during the set-up process of the call, like automatically start the recording, allowing other participants to log in before I do, start the call with video on or off already, and many other features, which I find great and helpful to ease the process.

I think zoom is a very powerful and useful tool whenever it comes to professional conferencing.

What do you dislike?

Time limitation for private users, even though I continuously receive extra time as a bonus, pretty much every time I make a call longer than 40 minutes... so at the end, not really a "dislike" point here!

What in fact I really dislike, for now, is the problems I encounter when I try editing a recorded conversation's file in ScreenFlow! Big coding problems there!!!

I'd like to have an easier possibility to set up different views of the screen while having a conversation. I'd like, for example, being able to stick to the full-screen view mode of the user who's talking, without the screen to switch to my camera whenever I talk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, if you're looking for a good, reliable, easy to set-up, valid and stable product to use for your conferencing and remote meetings, whether in your company, your private projects or your private life, I think you don't need to look any further.

No problems in communicating with other people from around the world, no matter where they are in. As far as they have a computer and a fairly good connection.

Zoom review by Yngrid M.
Yngrid M.

"zoom, an excellent tool for video conferences through the web"

What do you like best?

zoom, is an excellent software for video conferences through the web but also has multiple functionalities, you can share the screen. Its free version allows you to do conferences of up to 40 minutes, but if the conference is only two people, the time is unlimited.Your chat service is very good, it keeps you connected in real time. Your chat service is very good, it keeps you connected in real time. The sound and video resolution are also very good

What do you dislike?

Although it is easy to use, some features are not at first glance, and it is difficult to find the access button. You have to have good internet connection so that the video conference does not fall. The free version only allows conferences of 40 min if they are more than three participants, however if it is two people the time is unlimited

Recommendations to others considering the product

that use zoom with confidence, it is a very versatile and powerful tool for communication at a distance, you can work with it in a reliable way and if you have the opportunity to buy the product you will obtain greater benefits than with the free version, although this works very well

With zoom in our company we communicate with the workers of the other branches and we exchange information, in addition also allows to record videos with the use of some softare in particular to make tutorials. We use the screen sharing tool a lot, because in this way we can consult any doubt when we are working.

Zoom review by jhoanny U.
jhoanny U.

"Our bosses communicate and dictate their instructions with this software "

What do you like best?

I learned to use this software in my work as many of our bosses are on business trips abroad. In the need that our central offices continue to be active and continue to do activities for our bosses we began to use Zoom, a software that allows you to make high quality video calls and videoconferences with a maximum of 100 members, enough so that all our central office can attend videoconferences of our bosses when they are on business trips abroad. We can also have a total of 40 minutes for each videoconference, necessary time to write down each of the instructions and tasks dictated by our bosses. All videoconferences are in HD and I can use this software on my android phone. An exceptional software without any doubt.

What do you dislike?

I would like this software to have more minutes when a videoconference is taking place. Many of our videoconferences last less than 40 minutes and we make the most of the time to do the entire work schedule. However, there are meetings that exceed this time and we have to open other sessions to continue discussing the internal aspects of our company

Recommendations to others considering the product

Software that fulfills its objectives in an explicit manner, providing direct solutions to workers and companies that trust in their services. Since we used this software our bosses have had more contact with us, achieving with this excellent results in our work. Not recommend it would be to ignore how great it is Zoom

A software that allows us to connect with our bosses when they are on business trips, allowing our company to continue its operations with our clients and direct beneficiaries. There is no doubt that this software has allowed us to have a better performance in our work

Zoom review by alcides daniel m.
alcides daniel m.

" the best software for video conferencing"

What do you like best?

zoom is an ideal software for video conferences, high quality groups, where you can interact with video audio chat even has a function of raising your hand to affirm that everything is being heard or seeing well, without having to go to the chat, it is compatible with different operating systems and has desktop version, you can send invitation links to the video conference and users can enter even if they do not have an account in zoom, can share screen among other things, it is very easy and didactic its use

What do you dislike?

to be able to make conferences for more than 40 min, you must have the paid version, however it seems to me that in general it is a very complete software with multiple benefits

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very good for the quality of video calls as well as its easy use and access, I recommend downloading it both in mobile devices and desktop, and also be aware of having a good internet connection to maximize its use

Through videoconferences we have touched on important points regarding the strategies that are going to be taken for projects to be carried out, as well as taking the opportunity to talk about the progress we have made during the assigned activity. It is a tool that we use frequently since it is a company with employees in different cities and we have remote work

Zoom review by leynette alejandra M.
leynette alejandra M.

"program to interact with my students and colleagues online"

What do you like best?

Zoom is an Internet-oriented program that I like because I use it to interact with my students and colleagues at the university. It helps me to teach all kinds of training without the need to program the knowledge, since it shows specific characteristics for its use. At first I found it difficult because I did not know it, but once you sign up, it tells me the functions that become simple. It is ideal for video conferencing, making group presentations and sharing a computer screen with a large number of participants up to 45 people.

What do you dislike?

The problem for me is the audio, its transmission is not well understood when you want to make a meeting. It does not sound very clear. The other thing is that the number of participants is limited. If you need to add more people, it has a cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Zoom because it is an excellent server to share documents, photographs and videos on your screen simultaneously from anywhere and if you can not be in person (physically) for any situation, activate the application for online runs with audio and vision. In addition to screen sharing. Easy to start from a computer or mobile.

The benefits of this program is that I can make video calls and seminars from my computer and mobile phone. It works with a fixed Internet or Wi-Fi connection. It does not require a cost. You can download the free application. Also, it allows me to organize and record a meeting. Videoconferencing plan, create annotations with my students at a distance. One of the strategies that I included in my class planning is to use Zoom as a tool to meet online. Although the platform is very new for the university, I am already implementing it as a use

for the strengthening information and communication technologies. It is an excellent tool to communicate. It should be noted that it does not only work for academic and professional purposes. We can also use it to connect with family and friends who are in other countries. This space is available for different languages, there is no need to worry.

Zoom review by Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

"Powerful, inexpensive!"

What do you like best?

It's mostly intuitive, clean interface, very rarely does it malfunction and cause dropped calls or poor video quality.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be a bit more intuitive; sometimes the customers I work with need to know how to use it right away and there's a little bit of a learning curve. But they pick it up pretty quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you bring someone into your meeting to host a presentation with you, you cannot have a practice session with them if they are not users in your account. So you will have to "broadcast" your meeting with the user (potentially having users log in while you are practicing). Something to think about.

Face to face connection with our learners: we can connect with our customers all over the world, show them our faces, and make it a more personal connection and learning opportunity.

Remote meetings with remote workers: We are able to more easily stay connected to each other no matter where we are working.

Zoom review by Kathy S.
Kathy S.

"Try Zoom for better meetings!"

What do you like best?

I've never needed tech support for Zoom - it kind of runs itself.

What do you dislike?

When the meeting link is generated, there's a bunch of contact data that some of my colleagues find confusing. I just create a hyperlink in my email so they know what to click on and include the rest of the information in the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - if I can get the hang of it, anyone can.

I'm not a computer/technical person, but Zoom makes it very easy for me to set up conference calls. The controls are very intuitive, so I can share screens with colleagues and they can share theirs with me. Setting up meetings is also easy and Zoom creates links so that your team can add the meeting to their calendars. They even allow me to record my meetings to share with colleagues who couldn't make the original meeting. It's awesome!

Zoom review by Adelaynes C.
Adelaynes C.

"HD format video calls make it the best software"

What do you like best?

Zoom is one of the software we use most in our work routine. Most of the work we do is outside our offices, we work in impoverished social sectors, or we hold meetings outside our office and Zoom is a tool that is quite useful to meet the fundamental objectives.

I can make videoconferences and video calls where I can include many people, this is ideal to show our experience and work to our bosses and other members of our team.

I can make videoconferences of up to 40 minutes in its free version.

It has a quite efficient chat that complements the communication when making videoconferences.

They have a very good application that can be used in android phones.

The videoconferences are in HD format

What do you dislike?

This software has given me the ability to connect better with each of my co-workers when covering activities outside the office, is very useful and has only given me benefits and more benefits. This software has become necessary so that our labor activity is fulfilled in its totality. I find nothing negative to highlight about this software when I use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software to all those corporate environments where effective communication with all the members involved in the activities is necessary. I comment this because sometimes tasks and activities cannot be developed because some workers or related people are out of the office. But with Zoom this problem is solved because it is one of the most complete software to make video calls and videoconferences in the market.

Zoom has been the definitive solution to communication problems when I have to report activities outside the office. This software has efficiently solved each of my limitations by videoconferencing and reporting my activities. My bosses and co-workers have records of external activities thanks to this software and I am very happy to use it.

Zoom review by Gary H.
Gary H.

"Uncessisarily complicated"

What do you like best?

I like the interface once it is fully launched.

What do you dislike?

Meetings do not launch from meeting links. Meetings appear in an email and once the link is followed a window opens that window does not open a session. Instead, two other smaller windows open somewhere else under already open windows. These windows appear over one another and the above window is not the window needed. Then once you finally get to the window you need you still have to register. All in all I find this program very inconvenient and slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to implement this program 1. ensure that you have time to fully register with this product and that you have tested it out before needing to use it yourself. 2. Inform customers who may want to use this program to make a meeting with you how it functions, what needs to be done in order to use it and what to expect when using it from different operating systems.

Meetings should start automatically using a guest account once the meeting link is clicked. Meetings windows should not appear hidden under other already open windows.

Zoom review by Maria Alejandra C.
Maria Alejandra C.

"One of the best videoconferencing software I've used"

What do you like best?

My work demands everyday tools to keep our communications and meet all the goals set by our managers and directors. Zoom is the most complete software I've got to make video conferencing in my work space. I currently work on a television channel and many of our work colleagues and heads must move to different States in our country to cover the news event, thanks Zoom we can make video conferencing with latest-handed information, since we count to make HD video conferencing where we can Include 100 participants as a whole. We also have interesting options such as recording audio and video of video conferencing that helps us to take information to make reports and reports. Finally, it has a good choice of chat that allows you to hang different information necessary to complete our reports.

What do you dislike?

For the needs that are presented in my work, Zoom covers them quite well, making every task where you have to use it go well. Taking this argument, I could say that I have no negative comments or that I limit my work development, on the contrary, I have many benefits that I get from this

Recommendations to others considering the product

A company that wants to improve its communication channels through high quality videoconferences must use this software without hesitation. Zoom offers many interesting alternatives that can be used to make meetings that include your work staff or the people involved in any of the activities of a company. I recommend this software to those companies that require these tools

Zoom has been the great solution for our television channel in the field of communication through video conferencing. Before using Zoom, we had serious problems for teamwork meetings since many of us had to be out of our office covering different activities, but thanks to this software we have been able to improve this aspect and the management of information in meetings is not a problem

Zoom review by Samantha N.
Samantha N.

"Much better than our old conference software"

What do you like best?

- Easy to use

- Great video and screen sharing options

- Nothing to download for the caller

- Very good video conferencing, I can see my customers and they can see me.

What do you dislike?

The call in numbers are way too long and make it difficult to join if you're on a PC. Sometimes it's hard to reschedule meetings, but you have to do a whole new conference instead of just copying and pasting the link.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! It's awesome!

Communication. I am able to see my client face to face, read their expression and better understand what's going on with an account. It's also great for internal presentations as I can see the presenter's screen, understand what they are talking about, and interact with the team. I work remote, and our old system would always break and lock me out, so Zoom has been a game changer.

Zoom review by Sergio Rafael E.
Sergio Rafael E.

" Pioneer software in the market for video conferencing"

What do you like best?

My work has taken a more professional look thanks to this software. For our office, Zoom is an essential software, since much of the day we use it to communicate with our bosses through videoconferences. We do it with this software because a lot of the time our bosses are out of the office and this is the best way we have to make our meetings.

From this software I can highlight its HD resolution when starting a video conference, necessary to make quality meetings. This software also allows us to include all our team in the videoconferences, since it has up to 100 participants for each videoconference started. And last but not least, has a convenient application for android, which allows us to connect without the need to use the computer

What do you dislike?

It has very little use time for free users. Our business meetings are sometimes long since several legal issues are discussed, and 40 minutes are not enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software that I recommend to any company, regardless of its size, that has the need to establish video conferences to give continuity to their work schedule. If this is the existing need, Zoom is the software you should use

A software that allows us to continue with our work activities even though we do not find all the members of the office in the same place. Videoconferences are very necessary so that our work can be given with the same levels of productivity and efficiency. This software makes this possible

Zoom review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.

"Zoom? Love it"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, you can record calls, you can do video conferencing with the ability to see many people at the same time; it's as good as your internet connection ... life changing. I'm using it regularly for focus groups.

What do you dislike?

That it has limited storage space for recording and therefore doesn't have the capacity to store all the research groups and interviews I conduct across a project. Maybe you should offer the option to purchase more storage on an ad hoc basis

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic. Zoom is SO much better that all these conferencing platforms which people phone into and which can so easily cost a fortune if you're dialling in from a mobile. The quality of reception on the call is excellent - again much better than Skype, FaceTime or WhatsApp. You'd be crazy to use anything else.

I am now managing to offer my clients cost effective focus groups. Online focus groups using chat are completely useless. However, the ability to see participants live and for them to see each other, enables an experience that is only a little under what you get from face-to-face

Zoom review by Thomas W.
Thomas W.

"Finally a meeting app that doesn't hang up or slow down!"

What do you like best?

I love how seamless it works! The calls are clear, the video is crisp on slower connections, and best of all, my computer doesn't slow to a crawl as it uses far less resources than Skype or other competitor meeting applications.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little hard to figure out the interface at times, and there is very little user onboarding or tutorial walkthroughs available when you first install the application that show you what each button is for or even the basics of initiating a meeting. For a while I was even calling colleagues two times in a row because I wasn't used to not having the ringing sound when I start a meeting and thought I had to invite them again...after the meeting had been initiated!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a while to get to know the user interface and menu because there isn't really a tutorial showing you what each button does or how to initiate calls and such. It caused a couple hiccups for our team in the beginning, but after we figured out how to do everything we haven't had any issues!

My business uses Zoom to communicate on a daily basis as a team and share our screens and work in the event that we have questions or need to present something to the team. It is great that it is available on mobile as well because part of our team works remote full time and the time difference allows them to join f they happen to not be in front of their computer at home or the office.

Zoom review by Robert M.
Robert M.

"Not bad, but room for improvement"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and general stability of the solution. I'm doing recorded interviews and so far, I've never lost one. Zoom has been my replacement for Skype + 3rd party recording solution. Even technically inexperienced people usually have no problems using Zoom for the first time.

What do you dislike?

Zoom still doesn't have 1080 resolution, which in 2018 is ridiculous.

Also, audio quality is very low and there are some critical missing features that could easily be implemented but seem to be ignored.

For example, it is not possible to record two separate video streams (only side-by-side and alternating speaker), which is bad for editing; on the audio side, local recordings for better quality (each persons voice is recorded locally and later merged) are only possible when using local recordings, not when using cloud. Also, and that's very bad, there is no way to split audio into multiple (per-person) streams, so that editing / sound improvement becomes easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good system, but with flaws

Stable 1:1 / 1:2 conferencing tool with ease-of-use recording capabilities.

Zoom review by Edinson R.
Edinson R.

"Software designed for enterprise and corporate environments "

What do you like best?

Zoom is one of the best software I have used to make videoconferences and webinars with the members of my office. It has one of the best HD video resolutions I've used, plus I can create videoconferencing rooms for up to 100 participants, ideal for videoconferencing with our allies and team located in the interior of the country.

In addition to having one of the best systems for videoconferencing, also has an excellent chat, very good for developing ideas, pasting multimedia content, digital, web page links, this improves the levels of communication in videoconferencing. Last but not least, the software has an application for smartphones which allows us to connect anywhere we are as long as we have a good Internet connection. If in doubt is an excellent software

What do you dislike?

I think the developers of Zoom should increase the time of use of videoconferences for free users, since we only have 40 minutes for each videoconference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Zoom to companies that want to expand their communication horizons, overcoming the distance barrier. Nowadays, many companies have branches and offices spread all over the national territory and even internationally. Thanks to Zoom you will be able to maintain permanent contact with each one of the members of these sucrsales or headquarters without losing details of their advances, ideas, developments, special events and reports of developed activities. Without a doubt it is a very useful and great software.

The most important limitation that helped us to overcome this software, was the distance between the different work teams that by instructions of our management had to leave the city to do research and collect the health needs of our customers.

This software allows us to report, in real time, results of each of our activities outside our offices without waiting for people who are traveling back to the office and make face-to-face meetings.

Zoom review by Emir G.
Emir G.

"The experience is very good because it provides so many tools."

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the amount of recording tools that both a host and a visitor provide. The quality is very good and fluid, provides webcam and screen recording whenever you want.

All the times I want to talk to a client or friend to explain a certain thing, I tell him to download ZOOM and in 5 minutes we are already at the conference and explaining any of the doubts he has, is easy to use, for anyone.

What do you dislike?

I would say that the least I like is the lag that can sometimes be, although most of the time this depends on the connection to the Internet that each one has. I would like you to add the option of being able to freely record all the lectures and be able to establish in a simple way where to store on the computer or on the cell phone. If there is already this option to record, it is difficult to access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you can fix the lag issue in several situations if it is possible.

The tool to record all the conferences, if there is this option that makes it easier to find and use.

It provides many benefits, the most important are those of being able to speak with people from the other side of the world without any cost, to be able to listen to very intelligent people to speak, to give advice and motivations, to be able to chat with them.

Zoom review by Duglas Z.
Duglas Z.

"I use Zoom for chatting with co-workers, it is very reliable"

What do you like best?

What I like about the application is that it never stops working, never sticks, takes enormous advantage of the available bandwidth which is limited sometimes, a few months ago I began to use zoom, this was for a Project where I should always be connected with my bosses, at first I did not know it, but once I installed it on my laptop and on my mobile phone, I began to take advantage of its advantages, I was at a conference with many users at the same time and the application was still working wonderfully, we shared information that was vital to configure teams for which a particular client was paying us, we could give assistance to other partners using the application. I was part of the licensed application and now after that project is finished I use it in a garter way too, and I am promoting it in my new organization to be the licensed application chosen for video conferences

What do you dislike?

As all the applications when you have the licenses you can get the maximum of them as to take advantage of the maximum number of participants in a video conference and the extended time for the video call, however with the use of the free option there are limitations that are understandable, this would be the only point that I do not like, everything else is very good application

Recommendations to others considering the product

f you have the opportunity then buy the licensed option, especially if you have to use video calls, share files and solve problems in the field, the price - value ratio of the product is quite good, the opinion is shared with many of my colleagues, which they say is an excellent application and never stops

I was present in a project as a commissioner of microwave equipment for an Asian brand that provides equipment for telecommunications companies, all the team had the application of Zoom in their smartphones, and when we had a problem with the configuration we made video conference by Zoom and we will send files that afterwards helped us to solve the faults that were presented to us in the field, we worked during the whole project, in that case we had the application licensed

Zoom review by Feldriana T.
Feldriana T.

"Ideal video conferencing software for corporations"

What do you like best?

Zoom is one of the most complete software I have ever known in the market. Currently there are many software to make videoconferences, the market is quite competitive, however, I believe that Zoom is the most complete software that exists in this field.

Thanks Zoom I can make videoconferences of up to 40 minutes with a majority of 100 participants. Many of our bosses and managers make videoconferences that connect with several PDVSA offices nationwide, and this software is ideal to fulfill this activity.

It has a very interesting option that is the possibility of recording the videoconferences, keeping the chats notes that we are doing in the videoconferences.

It has an excellent application for android and iphone, quite complete and functional that has nothing to envy to the version of the pc.

What do you dislike?

One of the problems I encounter when I use this software is precisely that the free version only has 40 minutes of video conferencing, so when the 40 minutes are over the video conferencing closes automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Videoconferencing is a necessary tool in today's world. Any company or corporation that wants to expand its horizons and conquer more ground in the market, should keep in mind that labor relations are not only physical but at a distance, and Zoom is an excellent ally to make this task of communicating by videoconference anywhere in the world with customers, associates, co-workers, technical teams and other integrates of your work dynamics a reality, therefore I recommend those companies to acquire this software immediately.

As an oil engineer, one of my functions is to work in the field and in oil wells, and I am rarely in my office. Thanks to this software I can communicate directly in videoconference with my co-workers and my bosses, giving them the reports and advances of the oil extraction activity in real time and without omitting details. In our work it is very important to report the development of the extraction to make the daily oil production reports, and this software helps me a lot with this task.

Zoom review by Karime H.
Karime H.

"Reliable and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I have my own room: the same link for all my meetings. I can see and talk to many people at the same time with a very robust connection. I can record meetings. Meeting scheduling is very easy from zoom since it connects to my google calendar. The free version is great for short team meetings and the 45 minute limit actually helps to keep to the important stuff.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to connect to the meeting room.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

I no longer have an office, so I work with my team remotely through zoom. I have realized that it is a more efficient way to work. I can schedule my day using the google calendar interface from zoom and make a better use of my time. Have also used it with clients and it works great, we don't need to meet face to face, so travel time is saved.

Zoom review by Bunmi A.
Bunmi A.

"Satisfying experience."

What do you like best?

How easy it is to actually have a lot of people communicate at ease, you can see and talk to them and each individual is able to control their audio and video, as well as the ability to edit your username, amazing!

What do you dislike?

I did not fancy how the videos kept changing the main video to display, I think this is dependent on how good the user's network is or something, I am suggesting I should be able to pick one face to see especially if its the person doing the main presentation, then change the face to whoever is doing next.

I can do that now, but the automated change is in effect as soon as someone's internet service gets better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, they should definitely try it out, they have a package for a wide range of company size, they have also provided a free service for basic users, it would be nice to consider 1-3 people for calls rather than 1-1, but the current service they provide is truly satisfying for a potential user.

The ability to meet with people from different world regions without wasting resources, like money for transport for a 30 minutes meeting, this helps to curb all the hassle to get to the place.

Zoom review by Bharadwaj P.
Bharadwaj P.

"Zoom is the best Web Conferencing Software Available"

What do you like best?

Zoom allows users to add or call participants directly with their phone number. Webex requires you to dial into a predetermined meeting number or use voip. Zoom on the other hand will dial or call the attendees for you. The mobile app is amazingly friendly to use, there is a driving mode on the app, that allows you to use the app in the manner of a button. The app keeps you muted and you have to press the button to speak. This is really helpful when you are driving to work or from it. you don't have to search for the mute button every time you need to mute or unmute yourself. Instead you can press and hold the button to speak.

What do you dislike?

Zoom is way better in my experience than Webex, Goto Meeting or Join.me. There is nothing i dislike about Zoom. The application allows you to connect via the computer audio via internet connection or dial in or have the meeting call you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switching to Zoom has definitely improved the productivity of our team.

Connectivity is vastly improved and Zoom allows for collaboration with team members based in different parts of the world with great ease than comparative products such as Webex, Goto Meeting, Team Viewer & Join.me.

Zoom review by mia s.
mia s.

"interact with your customers and partners via conference thanks to teamviewer "

What do you like best?

this program gives me the facility to keep in touch with all my colleagues and some clients, I can make presentations of my reports via online conference where my colleagues can see me expose the report and I can even share documents live so that the exposition of my report is understandable in the best possible way. has a free version which is good at present in my company we use a paid version to be able to have a presence of up to 500 people in a room

What do you dislike?

I dislike that audio does not maintain a constant connection, there are times when I'm talking and people who see me do not listen to me or listen to each other

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recommend this tool, people who want to use this tool try to do audio and video tests before making their conference so that everything comes out in the best possible way

This tool helps me to maintain contact with my clients and my colleagues who are in other branches, thanks to this tool we can keep in touch constantly to update ourselves of the things of the company and the problems of some customers

Zoom review by Pablo T.
Pablo T.

"Zoom offers me to make high quality videoconferences"

What do you like best?

Zoom has participated and contributed very well to my job performance. Much of my work is done in the interior of my country, traveling from state to state, and this is when Zoom is my best ally. My bosses always request first hand information, and thanks Zoom I can establish videoconference with them and the members of my work team, with a maximum of 100 participants per videoconference, I can link all those involved in our work to the conference room. I also have 40 minutes per videoconference, a big enough time to finalize all the ideas, instructions and projection of goals. This software has a powerful resolution in HD and auditory quality that makes the transfer of information something very easy and has a comfortable application for android that is the one I use more.

What do you dislike?

I find no weaknesses to highlight from this software. I've used every feature and tool it offers and I'm really quite satisfied with how useful it is for my Zoom. I congratulate the creators of this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The big companies must keep Zoom among the most widely used software, and I say this because nowadays it is necessary to adjust to the most complete corporate requirements, and among them is to effectively communicate the advances, progress, goals met and needs that are presented when a worker has to leave their offices to perform work anywhere.

Zoom cuts distances, giving us the great benefit of videoconferencing with our bosses, supervisors or co-workers, and thus advance faster in the completion of our tasks.

With Zoom I have solved one of the most fundamental problems that appears in my daily work dynamics, which is to report by videoconference the advances and reaches of the work goals that I have to develop when I have to travel. Without fear of making a mistake, I could assume that Zoom is a necessary ally so that my work can be done, without it I would be in trouble.

Zoom review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"Super user friendly, better than skype"

What do you like best?

I love the recording function, the ability to share screen, manage participants, use if you don't have an account, and webinar functionalities.

What do you dislike?

Unless you have an upgraded account it kicks you off after 40 minutes. I have an upgraded account, so it's not an issue for me, but for some of my students who don't pay for their account they get annoyed when they get kicked off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software makes distance education and remote employees so much easier. We absolutely love it in our office, especially if you have the paid version.

We are able to live broadcast distance education webinars for our MBA program with this and record them to upload to our classes afterwards. Additionally, as we are an online education program we admit students from all over the country, and are able to virtually interview the students for admissions without having them fly in to our state. We also are able to have meetings with remote employees and still have them involved with our day to day operations.

Zoom review by Narayanan P.
Narayanan P.

"Brilliant and highly functional conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

PROS:

* Clean and intuitive interface.

* Scheduling, initiation, participation, and the actual conferencing are brilliant.

* Audio/video/sharing features are very easy to use and effective.

* Features like muting, chat, etc. work exactly how you'd expect them to.

* Even non-techies find Zoom a breeze to use.

What do you dislike?

CONS:

* This is a minor nit, but the ability to choose between open applications for screen sharing could be improved.

* While conferencing via a browser is possible, when a first time user (typically a participant) clicks on the meeting link, the site automatically attempts to download a widget for local installation. It would be better to provide up front the choice between browser vs app. This is particularly an issue for users on a low bandwidth connection, and first time non-tech users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch now. You'll thank yourself later, and wonder why you didn't do it much earlier!

Business conferencing between geographically remote individuals.

Video call apps are dime a dozen these days, but few offer world-class business teleconferencing. The ability to do a combination of audio + video + screen sharing, along with the ability to instantly change access permissions is world class.

Zoom is hands-down simpler, better (quality wise), and more effective than any other product I've used in recent years.

Zoom review by Everianny B.
Everianny B.

"The software that offers the best videoconferencing service"

What do you like best?

Zoom is one of the software we use most in our office and we do it because in our company we have many international links, so many of our employees and customers are abroad. Thanks to this software we can establish videoconferences of high audiovisual quality, rescuing the following elements:

Videoconferences of up to 40 minutes can be made with a maximum of 100 participants.

I can record videos, annotations and public and group chats.

I can block the view and the audio if I am the administrator of the videoconference.

It has an excellent application for android.

These tools combine in a fabulous way with my work dynamics and the videoconferences we make,

What do you dislike?

There's something I don't like about this software!

When the 40 minutes of videoconference are over, the videoconference room closes, forcing me to open another room to continue with the meeting that is being done. Our work team and managers are evaluating the possibility of buying this software in order to be able to use it to the full.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software of high invoice and quite complete with the last technological advances in telecommunications, Zoom is a software that adjusts quite well to the current labor demands where the videoconferences play a crucial pale for the advance of a company.

A software that I would recommend seriously since I have used it many times and I am quite happy with the results it has yielded not only for my job growth but for that of the company where I work.

One of the fundamental problems of our company has solved this software, and is the distance, decreases the distances between our customers and workers thanks to the videoconferencing rooms.

Zoom review by Diana C.
Diana C.

"Good quality group video calls!"

What do you like best?

Many applications that have the option of free video calls, both on computers, laptops and mobile devices, sadly most of these applications do not have the option of making a group video call, whether between family, friends, work teams, in general, group calls, the good news is that ZOOM.US offers free high-definition calls for groups of up to 15 people, plus the best of all is that you have the option of sharing calls. From there I can always give virtual chats to different groups of people and from any device. It is useful for holding meetings, offering online courses to an incredible audio and video quality. It is always available without any system interruptions.

What do you dislike?

The free options of the application have limitations to offer a videoconference only for 40 minutes, after 40 minutes the call ends, this could not be enough time for some users, however personally is not a problem for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend 100% zoom, because it is simple, easy to use, offers high quality and best of all because it is free

Just thinking that I can offer meetings, courses, chats at any time and with a large number of people is more than enough for me, but With ZOOM in addition to talking to any customer for free, allows you instant communication in a group of people, rather than waiting a long time for the systems to load properly.

Currently my family is not in the country, but through zoom the distance is not a barrier to communicate to a good quality connection and all together at once, is the one I enjoy doing daily

Zoom review by Kara B.
Kara B.

"Very useful, easy to use, and convenient"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and a great way to hold meetings with people who may not be in your area. I work in MLM, so my team uses it all the time for training, meetings, brainstorming, etc. It is super convenient as it can be used on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone, anything with internet connection. You can use it anywhere! It's great for companies that have a lot of offices, employees who work from home, small businesses, multilevel marketing, and everyone who might need chatting or video conferencing for any reason.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are connection issues, but that can be blamed on poor wi-fi. When I first started using it, I wasn't able to join meetings a lot of the time. It turned out to be a problem with my device, not a problem with the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

I have used much more teamwork using Zoom. Brainstorming and problem solving is so much easier when we're all "together" and bouncing ideas off of each other.

Learn more about Zoom

Zoom Videos

Learning about Zoom?

* We monitor all Zoom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(4,950 reviews)