Zoom

Zoom

Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zooms solution offers the video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.

Work for Zoom?

Learning about Zoom?

Zoom Reviews

Ask Zoom a Question
Showing 3305 Zoom reviews
Zoom review by <span>Jose Q.</span>
Jose Q.

Zoom speed for your meeting needs!

What do you like best?

Zoom is a very nice featured solution for meetings and webinars. Either from web or from a standalone application (desktop or mobile), you can easily schedule and host meetings for as little as one person or up to 49 (for simultaneous video feeds) and even more for screen sharing. Of course, you can integrate it with your popular calendar solutions (Exchange, Office 365, Google) with reminders and custom phone numbers for audio connections.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. I'd say in any case adding more third-party integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is excellent for a startup and for a big enterprise alike. For starters, and as it's usual in these solutions, you have a free tier to use, which is unlimited for up to two participants (excellent for point-to-point support sessions), and for bigger parties you have a time cap of 40 minutes. Also, you can deploy it even on your mobile phones, which has been handy to attend webinars on the go (without the time restriction).

All our meetings, pre-sales and post-sales/support, are being held via Zoom Meetings. Most people that are unable to download apps either for system or policy restrictions; we overcame that limitation with Zoom via web. Also, on recorded sessions, we have more flexibility on Zoom (it can store video in MP4) to send it to our peers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Zoom review by <span>Jeremiah K.</span>
Jeremiah K.

Free Chat Room That's Done Great

What do you like best?

I like having an alternative to Skype. I enjoy the different features of Zoom. Like how there's an "instructor's feature." I did a webinar recently and it was awesome to use the instructor's feature. I was able to scan the group to see how many people were participating. I loved how everyone was able to type in questions and appreciated the layout of the comment section. I've never had connection problems which is great and has been a pain in the past. I love how I can also use it for personal online hangouts like with distant family. Being able to use it on my phone has really helped on the go!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult to send out the link to the meet up.. It can be a pain to share the link with people instead of inviting them to be my "friend."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! If you're debating about moving from Skype to Zoom, I highly recommend it.

Zoom has provided me with an easy and free way to have online business meetings. I use it weekly with my team, almost daily with my clients, and pretty much monthly through webinars. I've used it on a personal level with distant family members too. I like the simple layout, and all of its features.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

Zoom review by <span>Lisa R.</span>
Lisa R.

More stable than google hangouts, but, not as intuative and has it's own hiccups.

What do you like best?

You can have a standing, personal dial-in, or a specially scheduled dial in, which is nice for flexibility, making it easy to start a conference on the fly as needed, and also provides a fail-safe if your pre-scheduled channel isn't working.

What do you dislike?

It's not super-reliable. It's better than google hangouts, but, not by much. It will quit suddenly and require a log-out-log-in process to get back up and running. Also, the video function can be tetchy; but, all in all, does what it needs to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be mindful of the chance for disconnection; let folks know that if you get disconnected that you'll log back in ASAP and to hang tight.

Collaboration with off-site colleagues/clients is a perennial challenge and zoom is a great option for connecting. It's relatively easy to use and flexible depending on need, so, def a great option for connecting remote groups and improving results accordingly.

Zoom review by <span>Muneeba F.</span>
Muneeba F.

Can't be a better video conferencing software than this

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which I can set up and account and start using this software without any delay and disruptions. Zoom has an excellent audio and video quality, something many other software lack. At the most basic level, Zoom is free and there are costs for every other package. I even like the feature of screen sharing where I can share my screen with the other participants. Recording the meeting is also possible, again a feature other don't offer

What do you dislike?

I don't have many complains with the software other than the costs involved. This can only be afforded by large organizations as they have the financial resources. Small companies will only stick to the free or the lowest cost package but this will deprive them of a lot of other amazing Zoom features. Costs should be lowered

Recommendations to others considering the product

People who have regular interactions with their customers over the internet are highly recommended to use this software only. Win't ever regret it

My company has clients all over the globe. From Latin America all the way to South Pacific. This is where zoom helps. There are clients who I have never physically met but due to Zoom, I can actually call them my friends. Zoom's video conferencing feature is just the best. I have tried other software as well but this has fulfilled all my needs and wants. Excellent audio and video quality. Makes it almost look like 3D.

Zoom review by <span>Darrell R.</span>
Darrell R.

A real leader for Meeting Solutions

What do you like best?

Good video quality and audio connection. The ability to integrate with many services and with any, convenient for you, calendars. The interface is simple and user-friendly for beginners. Handy mobile application, I do not use it often, but if I have to, it's not worth then the desktop version.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have integration with the services of auto-responders. In the rest, I have no complaints the service is just excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A true leader among many competitors. Even a free version of the service has many functions and it is fully suitable for a small team. However, I want you to recommend a paid subscription, in which will be available a lot of useful features.

We have used Zoom for a long time, but only recently switched to the version for Business. If you use the free version, you understand that forty minutes for a group meeting is not enough. In the paid version, we no longer think about the time and can hold a meeting for a couple of hours. I also like the advanced meeting controls, such as enabling and disabling recording, encryption, live chat and notifications. There is also one gigabyte of memory in the cloud for recording our meetings. Also, a couple of features that are not particularly useful, but are pleasant as an addition, for example, branding our company in-group meetings.

Zoom review by <span>Markus S.</span>
Markus S.

Zoom offers the best feature, price and quality.

What do you like best?

In the past we have had issues with various screen share tools with users having trouble installing them when they are behind corporate firewalls and proxies. Zoom's product seems to have been adopted as an acceptable install over other products that seem to always hiccup. The product is easy to use, performs screeenshare and voip access flawlessly. We have never had a phone connection drop and the biggest indicator is the lack of invited users requesting NOT to use it. They are fine with it as it works.

What do you dislike?

The Android mobile client has issues booking meetings when the phone has multiple calendars. Have not been able to pick the correct calendar despite it stating it would select the one chosen, the end result is the wrong calendar is entered. This worked really well on a previous Blackberry and BB10 but the native Android 5+ seems to have issues and the scheduling isn't efficient. I use the desktop or copy/paste a manual calendar invite if I must use my mobile to engage the schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. I am most happy with the windows desktop edition. They seem to have stable builds and the voice quality to date has always performed. They add features that at this point I don't need as much but the core they provide works well and is very consistent.

Showing our XMS document management product to our customer prospects. We use it to do technical discussions with our development team that is distributed. We leverage the ability to record sessions and archive complicated setup arrangements. The dual monitor support is fabulous.

Learn more about Zoom

Zoom Videos

Learning about Zoom?

* We monitor all Zoom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.