Zoom

Zoom

Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zooms solution offers the video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.

Work for Zoom?

Learning about Zoom?

Zoom Reviews

Ask Zoom a Question
Zoom review by <span>Ciara S.</span>
Ciara S.

"Zoom is a solo-prenuers best friend!"

What do you like best?

Where to begin! I think if I had to pick one thing, it would be that they have the strongest most consistently clear connection of any video calling software I've tried (and I've tried a ton). Even if myself or my client are working from 1mbps or less, I know I can rely on their quality.

What do you dislike?

Uhm.....nothing! Honestly they are my go to for everything business related, and I've even used them for important personal calls because they are more reliable than other options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free plan, give it a try! You don't need to decide based on faith, they'll show you why they are the best.

Zoom allows me to work with clients all over the world. Without them I wouldn't feel as secure scheduling with someone in Australia or Bolivia...or even Oklahoma, when I'm somewhere completely different. They truly bridge the gap so it's as though we're in the same room at the same time!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Showing 3381 Zoom reviews
Zoom review by <span>Andrea H.</span>
Andrea H.

"Free and no need to download entire programs on everyone's computer!"

What do you like best?

I love zoom so much because I feel like it has the best connectivity out of all of the meeting services I have used. It is free and easy for other people to log on as well as the administrator. I've used it with tutoring students and adults. No one has had a hard time getting on or utilizing the service. I liked using a new zoom meeting number each time I got on. I am glad there was one dedicated to me so I could give people the same meeting number each time.

What do you dislike?

There really wasn't anything that I disliked about Zoom. I am not sure there was anything I would change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is most certainly worth the investment of time to switch over from another product. It works so much better than Google Hangouts and other subscriptions I have paid for!

There were a few times that we were supposed to meet in person, but there was a bad snow storm. This made it possible to still accomplish everything from the comfort of my own home.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Zoom review by <span>Lara M.</span>
Lara M.

"The best platform I have used for multi-viewer video conferences"

What do you like best?

I have used Zoom in multiple situations and been pleased each and every time. It is possible to log in for face to face interaction with one or multiple individuals. I have used it as a viewer for a conference only type seminar, as a team meeting situation with lots of viewer interaction, and as a one on one, in addition to viewing seminars with thousands of viewers using the Q&A option.

What do you dislike?

I wish there wasn't the long delay in connecting but overall it is very quick. I sometimes forget how to mute when on different devices but usually figure it out quickly. I also WISH I always knew from the start whether *I* would be using the camera or not. I feel like I am sometimes surprised by that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If setting up a team type event, let participants know ahead of time if their camera will be capturing them during the meeting. This tends to be under-explained in the different ways I have see Zoom used and it can be surprising for first time users.

Zoom has made it possible to connect in a team setting from wherever I happen to be, without having to travel unnecessarily. I can remain with my family and still WORK, which is lifechanging.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Zoom review by <span>Jose Q.</span>
Jose Q.

"Zoom speed for your meeting needs!"

What do you like best?

Zoom is a very nice featured solution for meetings and webinars. Either from web or from a standalone application (desktop or mobile), you can easily schedule and host meetings for as little as one person or up to 49 (for simultaneous video feeds) and even more for screen sharing. Of course, you can integrate it with your popular calendar solutions (Exchange, Office 365, Google) with reminders and custom phone numbers for audio connections.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. I'd say in any case adding more third-party integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is excellent for a startup and for a big enterprise alike. For starters, and as it's usual in these solutions, you have a free tier to use, which is unlimited for up to two participants (excellent for point-to-point support sessions), and for bigger parties you have a time cap of 40 minutes. Also, you can deploy it even on your mobile phones, which has been handy to attend webinars on the go (without the time restriction).

All our meetings, pre-sales and post-sales/support, are being held via Zoom Meetings. Most people that are unable to download apps either for system or policy restrictions; we overcame that limitation with Zoom via web. Also, on recorded sessions, we have more flexibility on Zoom (it can store video in MP4) to send it to our peers.

Zoom review by <span>Jeremiah K.</span>
Jeremiah K.

"Free Chat Room That's Done Great"

What do you like best?

I like having an alternative to Skype. I enjoy the different features of Zoom. Like how there's an "instructor's feature." I did a webinar recently and it was awesome to use the instructor's feature. I was able to scan the group to see how many people were participating. I loved how everyone was able to type in questions and appreciated the layout of the comment section. I've never had connection problems which is great and has been a pain in the past. I love how I can also use it for personal online hangouts like with distant family. Being able to use it on my phone has really helped on the go!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult to send out the link to the meet up.. It can be a pain to share the link with people instead of inviting them to be my "friend."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! If you're debating about moving from Skype to Zoom, I highly recommend it.

Zoom has provided me with an easy and free way to have online business meetings. I use it weekly with my team, almost daily with my clients, and pretty much monthly through webinars. I've used it on a personal level with distant family members too. I like the simple layout, and all of its features.

Zoom review by <span>Lisa R.</span>
Lisa R.

"More stable than google hangouts, but, not as intuative and has it's own hiccups. "

What do you like best?

You can have a standing, personal dial-in, or a specially scheduled dial in, which is nice for flexibility, making it easy to start a conference on the fly as needed, and also provides a fail-safe if your pre-scheduled channel isn't working.

What do you dislike?

It's not super-reliable. It's better than google hangouts, but, not by much. It will quit suddenly and require a log-out-log-in process to get back up and running. Also, the video function can be tetchy; but, all in all, does what it needs to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be mindful of the chance for disconnection; let folks know that if you get disconnected that you'll log back in ASAP and to hang tight.

Collaboration with off-site colleagues/clients is a perennial challenge and zoom is a great option for connecting. It's relatively easy to use and flexible depending on need, so, def a great option for connecting remote groups and improving results accordingly.

Zoom review by <span>Muneeba F.</span>
Muneeba F.

"Can't be a better video conferencing software than this"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which I can set up and account and start using this software without any delay and disruptions. Zoom has an excellent audio and video quality, something many other software lack. At the most basic level, Zoom is free and there are costs for every other package. I even like the feature of screen sharing where I can share my screen with the other participants. Recording the meeting is also possible, again a feature other don't offer

What do you dislike?

I don't have many complains with the software other than the costs involved. This can only be afforded by large organizations as they have the financial resources. Small companies will only stick to the free or the lowest cost package but this will deprive them of a lot of other amazing Zoom features. Costs should be lowered

Recommendations to others considering the product

People who have regular interactions with their customers over the internet are highly recommended to use this software only. Win't ever regret it

My company has clients all over the globe. From Latin America all the way to South Pacific. This is where zoom helps. There are clients who I have never physically met but due to Zoom, I can actually call them my friends. Zoom's video conferencing feature is just the best. I have tried other software as well but this has fulfilled all my needs and wants. Excellent audio and video quality. Makes it almost look like 3D.

Zoom review by <span>Darrell R.</span>
Darrell R.

"A real leader for Meeting Solutions"

What do you like best?

Good video quality and audio connection. The ability to integrate with many services and with any, convenient for you, calendars. The interface is simple and user-friendly for beginners. Handy mobile application, I do not use it often, but if I have to, it's not worth then the desktop version.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have integration with the services of auto-responders. In the rest, I have no complaints the service is just excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A true leader among many competitors. Even a free version of the service has many functions and it is fully suitable for a small team. However, I want you to recommend a paid subscription, in which will be available a lot of useful features.

We have used Zoom for a long time, but only recently switched to the version for Business. If you use the free version, you understand that forty minutes for a group meeting is not enough. In the paid version, we no longer think about the time and can hold a meeting for a couple of hours. I also like the advanced meeting controls, such as enabling and disabling recording, encryption, live chat and notifications. There is also one gigabyte of memory in the cloud for recording our meetings. Also, a couple of features that are not particularly useful, but are pleasant as an addition, for example, branding our company in-group meetings.

Zoom review by <span>Markus S.</span>
Markus S.

"Zoom offers the best feature, price and quality."

What do you like best?

In the past we have had issues with various screen share tools with users having trouble installing them when they are behind corporate firewalls and proxies. Zoom's product seems to have been adopted as an acceptable install over other products that seem to always hiccup. The product is easy to use, performs screeenshare and voip access flawlessly. We have never had a phone connection drop and the biggest indicator is the lack of invited users requesting NOT to use it. They are fine with it as it works.

What do you dislike?

The Android mobile client has issues booking meetings when the phone has multiple calendars. Have not been able to pick the correct calendar despite it stating it would select the one chosen, the end result is the wrong calendar is entered. This worked really well on a previous Blackberry and BB10 but the native Android 5+ seems to have issues and the scheduling isn't efficient. I use the desktop or copy/paste a manual calendar invite if I must use my mobile to engage the schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. I am most happy with the windows desktop edition. They seem to have stable builds and the voice quality to date has always performed. They add features that at this point I don't need as much but the core they provide works well and is very consistent.

Showing our XMS document management product to our customer prospects. We use it to do technical discussions with our development team that is distributed. We leverage the ability to record sessions and archive complicated setup arrangements. The dual monitor support is fabulous.

Zoom review by <span>Kevin M.</span>
Kevin M.

"I've referred it many times already "

What do you like best?

It's simple to use - I got hooked by their free trial and became a paying customer almost immediately. Their base package is super inexpensive and they offer a ton of features. One that has been super helpful for me is allowing the participants to record the session on their own computer, so I don't have to send it to them. They also have cloud recording as well.

What do you dislike?

The control bar gets in the way when you are sharing your screen and you only have one monitor. Like all screen sharing software, it's very resource intensive. Although the software seemed very intuitive to me, I find myself having to explain to my less tech-savvy clients how to do things like, share their screen, record, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial. You'll love it. The UI is very simple, to understand. I just found it to be much lighter weight and easier to use than the competitors like GTM or Webex. I also think it's much better the Join.me as well because you don't need to have your browser open to use it and you don't lose a meeting my accidentally navigating away from the page.

As a software consultant, I often need to screen share with clients around the world. This allows me to stay in my local office and work with customers around the world. My job would be impossible without this type of software.

Zoom review by <span>Jeremy B.</span>
Jeremy B.

"Easiest, Most Reliable Video Conferencing"

What do you like best?

Zoom is super easy to use and it's reliable. I work at a university, and we have users that span the spectrum of technical aptitude. I meet with faculty regularly, and I've never had a problem using Zoom for this. Faculty are often skeptical of video conferencing tools at first, but the ease and quality of Zoom has changed the faculty's attitude from preferring face-to-face meetings to preferring meeting via Zoom. I've tried a lot of different video conferencing software, and in a past position I lead the support and upgrades of a university's instance of Adobe Connect. I've tried other video conferencing tools as well, but none of them have been able to match Zoom's reliability. It's really a seamless experience. And a lifesaver.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing yet. The prices are reasonable, there are great integrations and plugins to use Zoom with other software, and I couldn't be more pleased.

Its being easy to use and reliable (no connection issues have been experienced) has helped my small team transition away from face-to-face meetings to remote meetings. We design courses with faculty, and part of that is having weekly or bi-weekly development meetings with faculty. That means we could have 3 – 5 meetings per week, in addition to team meetings, college meetings, committee meetings, etc. Using Zoom cuts out all the travel time, and with faculty meetings alone, that saves us 1 hour – 1 1/2 hours per week. We use it for other meetings too sometimes, so you could probably add at least another 1/2 hour to that. Also, I've found that with Zoom, faculty are never late for a meeting. More time saved.

My university has a large international student population, especially from China, and Zoom has been the only reliable video conferencing tool to use with these students while they're overseas. This has been especially great for advisors that need to meet and talk with students before they come to campus.

Zoom review by <span>Thomas C.</span>
Thomas C.

"So Versatile!"

What do you like best?

I love all the things it can be used for. I am surprised when I learn of a new way someone else is using zoom.

I use it for Scheduling meetings, video conferencing, recording meetings, recording presentations, group presentations, remote presentations, lectures for classes, training... Basically anything I can do in Higher Education, I can do better with Zoom.

What do you dislike?

The lack of intuitiveness. Zoom is one of those programs that you usually need someone to show you how to use. I often visit training modules or do google searches to find ways to use Zoom, or to figure out how to do something I want to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research all you can, and you will find out all the amazing ways Zoom can be used!

Overcoming difficult schedules across departments and campuses.

Zoom not only facilitates meetings, it also can record them and share them, so information is shared further.

Zoom review by <span>Graham B.</span>
Graham B.

"I recently replaced another meeting/webinar platform with Zoom and couldn't be happier."

What do you like best?

Ease of use hands down. Zoom is intuitive, fully featured, and everything you need right at your fingertips. The ability to Live Stream to Facebook is very exciting. The recording function is smooth, and the ability to pre-set the webinar or meeting to automatically record is a lifesaver.

What do you dislike?

So fact, I've found nothing to dislike in all honesty.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I looked at many solutions, and took time to be sure I was making the right decision. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Zoom so far. From live demo, to sales, I never felt pushed or oversold. You can start small with Zoom, and grow organically. It's easy, cost effective, and technically superior to most on the market.

Using Zoom has increased our Webinar attendance by at least 100 fold and counting. Our clients are engaged with us much more by using Zoom with video than ever with our past solution. Our internal teams are now using Zoom for efficient meetings - being a 'virtual' company, this is incredibly value to us. Having the ability to use a virtual whiteboard, and video so we can see each other and collaborate breaks down the barriers of remote working.

Zoom review by <span>Eugenio S.</span>
Eugenio S.

"Perfect tools for our conference."

What do you like best?

I can say that I like the easy panel accommodated by zoom and the thing that it gives an opportunity to do very much. Also wonderful that in a faster way I can begin video conferencing with my workers for a weekly session.

What do you dislike?

I don't find any mistakes in my way of the working process. Also, I know that my team is working easily and they never complain to me about that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is powerful and I recommend it to you. using that platform you will have a better help with a higher quality of the communication. You can use a screen sharing with quicker way. Always control your time and don't be late at the conference.

We can schedule meetings with outside persons and We can give support using screen sharing facilities. We have a preferred way to develop our intercourse. With a having lot of function of the online conference, we are doing our job faster and more productive.

Zoom review by <span>Jared M.</span>
Jared M.

"Simple, user friendly software"

What do you like best?

We have had a lot less difficulty setting up meetings since we switched to Zoom. It just always seems to work. I think audio is a common struggle when using a software like Zoom, but I honestly haven't had any issues. We're able to click one button and get connected quickly.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot I can think of. It's fast and easy for the most part. One time, after sending a customer a link to join a webinar, they asked me for the meeting ID. That was a little strange, as I clicked the same link and it worked. Maybe because they had never used Zoom before. It caused a little confusion, but they were able to get it figured out within a couple minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give it a try. At least a trial. It just feels so fast and simple.

The benefit is not having to waste time to simply start a meeting or webinar.

Zoom review by <span>Amy L.</span>
Amy L.

"Simple and fun to use!"

What do you like best?

I really like that we can add this straight in our calendar invite. It has helped my Employee Resource Group be able to have consistent meetings even when we are across campus. I don't have to rent a room for our meeting. We can just meet from our computers!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike about this product. Some of my colleagues have had a hard time figuring it out, but I think that could be due to inexperience of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product. It is a wonderful feature for bringing your meetings closer together.

I work at a University, and all of our departments can be quite far from one another (up to a 20 minute walk away). I have an Employee Resource Group that I'm in charge of and we were constantly having people missing out on the meetings because they couldn't find the time to set aside an hour, plus a 20 minute walk each way. When the weather got bad, it also had a low turn out.

Zoom review by <span>Michelle K.</span>
Michelle K.

"Is getting near the tops"

What do you like best?

is really fast at the video conference , don't have any lag and the audio is high definition. Have an aplication for android alsa that turns out to be a good tool to comunicate with friends and family at anytime anywhere. The on line rooms also are good to work with large number of user . Finally the recordigns you can share with the teammates and discuss it later. Also is not a great bandwith consumer

What do you dislike?

The translation to spanis is bad , for a non english speaking person is going to be hard to understand . Is not that easy to use , you have to know a litle bit of tecnology to work with this . The chat is pretty poor at the user interface . The user interface of all the app in adroid is pretty simple that is not atractive to the user to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install it and work with it , is the best way to get the felling of the tool , is not the most friendly but i think is the most eficient

i can reach with my teammates any time anywhere without getting lag even if may internet conection is poor. Record the mettings and use as a log from metting to metting .

Zoom review by <span>J. P. L.</span>
J. P. L.

"Great solution for virtual meetings!"

What do you like best?

Zoom has a relatively smooth audio/video transmission considering it's rich features. Screen-sharing from any participant is the most useful feature, as well as the different modes of viewing other participants. We have used this for meetings, webinars, presentations, etc. It seems to work well for all of these.

What do you dislike?

I like everything that Zoom offers. I dislike the fact that it is still limited when it comes to collaboration capabilities. We usually default to using tools like Google Docs with screen-sharing in order to collaborate more easily. It would be great if Zoom offered it's own feature or better integration with existing services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a no-brainer for anyone trying to schedule team meetings, volunteer meetings, or webinars using reliable, feature-rich software.

1- We are saving time and money by having virtual meetings between people who live hours from each other.

2- Zoom has made it much easier to schedule quick, strategic meetings where we would otherwise have waited for an opportunity to meet in person.

3- Zoom has made it easier for us to offer content and training for staff and volunteers.

Zoom review by <span>Selvam V.</span>
Selvam V.

"Awesome tool for virtual meetings!"

What do you like best?

Zoom is very intuitive, fully featured, and everything you need right at your fingertips. Also the option to remote control other computers is great. I've used the Zoom on OSX, IOS, and Windows, and have not experienced any issues. Connection quality is usually very good. I like the option to save the recordings, share with the teammates and discuss it later. The Zoom mobile app is very helpful when I am away from my office.

What do you dislike?

The only issue is for Zoom meetings with more people, there is a cut off after 40 minutes.

My group is using Zoom for efficient meetings. Zoom is a great tool to run productive online meetings. I like the ability to use a virtual whiteboard and share desktop that allows us to collaborate effectively and break the barriers of remote working. Zoom is great because you can actually do work while on your video conference since Zoom doesn't take much of bandwidth. On top of everything else, it complies with our security protocols as well.

Zoom review by <span>Hannah K.</span>
Hannah K.

"Best videoconferencing tool"

What do you like best?

I LOVE Zoom! The mobile app is incredibly easy to use and the one-touch call feature makes it easy to join calls on the go. It also has a large capacity for high-volume group meetings and can be launched from desktop or the app. The recording feature is also very simple to use and files are easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

Zoom does sometimes run slowly when there are 200+ members in the call, even with the connection is strong. It would also be great if there was a Salesforce integration.

We are a 200+ member virtual team and also host external webinars. The benefits are numerous - we have greater connectivity on our team, are able to host and record virtual webinars, and can record screen casts to share with others. I feel there are other functions we could be using to get even more out of Zoom.

Zoom review by <span>Satishkumar G.</span>
Satishkumar G.

"A simple and elegant conference line for both audio and video"

What do you like best?

The ease of use

The price factor - Zero to try

The speed of setup and getting ready

The moderator gets an email when anyone joins the Zoom room. This helps in controlling access.

What do you dislike?

Not all countries have dial in code.

When moving out of a call, it is easy to miss "Assign a host" since that is not a major requirement. This makes the meeting end suddenly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup time is far less than any products

Using it from multiple platforms does not seem to have any lag

Using a phone to connect for audio when using machine for audio works without any lag.

Free version is sufficient for most of the users in organization. The licensed version can be got only when needed.

Communication between offshore and onsite teams happen without much need to setup.

Interviews happen without having to explain the user on how to get this setup.

Since the 40 minute time limit is good for most users, our organization uses the free version for most of our company. Only those who need a longer time period are provided with paid version.

Zoom review by <span>Juan Z.</span>
Juan Z.

"Excelente para reuniones de Voz , Videollamada debe mejorar"

What do you like best?

La primera vez que use zoom me parecio que no habia manera de ganarle a mi herramienta anterior , sin embargo debo retractarme , la aplicacion es genial , es rapida , simple , se conecta con cualquier de mis cuentas ya prestablecidas (facebook, gmail) lo cual me dice que puede ser una herramienta social como una de trabajo . Las llamadas son super nitidaz sin importar la cantidad (lo he usado con al menos 6 personas ) y de verdad que no compromete nada con el equipo donde esta corriendo . Compartir pantallas en tiempo real es en tiempo real no presenta delay , y el white board es una buena forma de hacer lluvia de ideas con los mienbros de equipo. La version gratis es super funcional , por lo que vi de los costos para una version mejor tampoco es muy costoso. La version movil es super facil de manejar y es lo mismo que la version desktop solo que mas compacta .

What do you dislike?

Lastimosamente uno de los puntos bajos de la herramienta es el video , tener video llamadas es bastante regular , una herramienta que con tanta potencialidad no deberia tener este tipo de problemas, se pixela mucho , o se queda colgada , de verdad que es mejor tener conferencia en solo audio que el video por ahora. Otro detalle que critico mucho en las herramientas de este tipo es porque a estas alturas de la tecnologia tener un chat tan plano y aburrido , porque no hacer la experiencia de chat un poco mas dinamica , algo mas parecido a whatsapp o blackberry messeger.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Usenlo para cualquier conferencia de audio o puntos de control con equipos de trabajo , en video creo que hay otras mejores opciones , y la version para telefono es lo mejor.

Poder tener las reuniuones en tiempo real donde sea , desde que la uso en mi telefono ha sido un forma practica de comunicarme sin depender de un tercero o un correo .

Zoom review by <span>Michael C. A. F.</span>
Michael C. A. F.

"Zoom is the best "thing" for video conferencing and remote control..."

What do you like best?

What I like best, is using zoom for free. Also the possibility to remote control other computers is great. The screensharing for giving trainings for computer-handling is especially for me very useful.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing very big I dislike. Everything I used is completely okay. Only sometimes there are little interruptions when broadcasting for more than 90 participiants. This should be managed/solved soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say to everybody, who doesn't use Zoom yet, should take a try. You will see, that it is a wonderful solution for private or business use. I really enjoy it for several years now, and I use it for my own business since the beginning of 2018 and am really happy with it.

Problems occuring in using Computers or printers or anything else. The most likely benefit is, that I can use Zoom for free in unlimited time with only one participiant. But the 40-Minute-Limit is also very okay for me.

Zoom review by <span>Ian C.</span>
Ian C.

"Zoom is one of the better web meeting applications"

What do you like best?

Zoom is integrated with our institution's authentication system and that makes it very easy to get started. It offers integration with Outlook. I can schedule meetings from within Outlook or from the Zoom client. I've used the Zoom client on OSX, IOS, and Windows, and have not experienced any issues. Connection quality is very good. It makes it easy to mute all participants and sharing my desktop works well. There are also options for breakout rooms and to have all participants provide video. The Zoom mobile app has very helpful when I was away from my office and was quite stable. Recording meetings has worked well.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I have experienced with Zoom that I dislike. I've used WebEx, Go-to-meeting, and Skype frequently when working with vendors or other organizations, and Zoom works best for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please see likes/dislikes section. Ease of use for people inside and outside your organization is a key consideration. Stability of connection and meeting management (muting participants, transferring control) are also critical.

Zoom makes it super easy to meet with anyone from the other 23 universities in our system. It's also be very helpful for meeting with people outside our organization. For some internal meetings it's worked better than meeting in person because we can easily share our desktops and show what we are working on. Our IT support also finds it helpful for resolving problems for our internal users.

Zoom review by <span>Nate B.</span>
Nate B.

"Features Galore!"

What do you like best?

Zoom is an excellent tool for hosting audio or video conferences. While there are many solutions in this particular area, Zoom sets themselves apart by doing it for less than their competitors and by offering more features than you will likely ever use.

They offer apps for Android and iPhone, plugins for Outlook which makes sending an invite just as easy as creating a typical Outlook meeting invite, and ADFS/SSO integration so your users don't need to remember yet another site login.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things to dislike here, honestly. The biggest complaint I have is that I've experienced some flakiness from time to time with their Outlook plugin and needing to restart Outlook a couple times or reboot in order to get it to show up.

I would also say the chat/instant message functionality is just a little on the weak side as well. I can see where it would be waaay too easy to accidentally send a message to the entire conference room instead of just an individual which could be pretty embarrassing.

We use Zoom for hosting all of our conference calls, video conferences, our weekly meeting, and our quarterly and annual meetings.

Zoom review by <span>Lionel N.</span>
Lionel N.

"Versatile and reliable"

What do you like best?

Seamless experience on Mac OS X and iOS. Outlook plugins work on Mac, which I never managed to achieve with WebEx. Multiplicity of options allowing to tailor the product to one's needs (for example: allowing others to connect without you, or not; selecting which country dial-ins appear in the invite). Great video and screen sharing experience. Phone numbers that work for dial-in users. Single-touch dial-in included in invite.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. It is, of course, a bit fussy to find one's way through the multiple options when looking for something to adjust.

Reliability is absolutely key in my business. We lawyers do not have much time, hate to waste it, and many of us are not tech freaks. And, in an advisory capacity, we are here to secure things, deals, agreeements; so if our means of communication are unreliable or insecure it does not exactly project a good image. So the thing must simply work as and when advertised, with no surprises, no login issues, no fussing around. Well, to date, it does.

Zoom review by <span>Jenica E.</span>
Jenica E.

"Clear video and audio quality"

What do you like best?

What I like best with Zoom is the ease in sharing the desktop screen of the person at the other end. It made the sharing of information and communication easier. In addition to this, I find the setting of meetings on Zoom extremely reliable. Moreover, the addition of participants in the meeting is relatively easy.

What do you dislike?

As per my experience in using Zoom, there is nothing in the app that I dislike. But what I can suggest is that User Interface can be improved for better a look of the software. Moreover, the cutting off of video call when after a few minutes must addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To others who are in need of communication platform especially videoconferencing, Zoom is the best product. Zoom serves the best interest of the users whether it is for personal or business use. Zoom provides an easy-navigation software for both desktops and mobile phones which is rather convenient. I recommend Zoom to users who are conducting business in the virtual world as well for personal use of people who finds the need to connect with other thorough video conferencing. There is nothing to worry when it comes to the security and privacy of information as Zoom sets out strict security in the software.

I used Zoom in communicating with clients through a video conference. The most beneficial in using the application is the feature of sharing desktop screen. This made presentations easier.

Zoom review by <span>Amanda S.</span>
Amanda S.

"Great way to connect"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about this app is that you feel real connected to the person that's on the other end. I feel you can have a real conversation and be able to really tell the tone of the conversation. For us Traders its not easy to trade and type at the same time, with Zoom we can be in a conversation with multiple people and not miss a thing while trading! I highly recommend this app!

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like about this app, I'm not sure if the zooms can be recorded and watched at a later time, if there isn't that option that would be the only down fall

It's easier for us traders to be able to stay in conversation while we're making our trades rather than typing on a computer and going back and forth into our trading app and into our conversation and back and forth

Zoom review by <span>Bob S.</span>
Bob S.

"I finally found my Web Meeting/Video Conference software"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, it's intuitive, allows for multiple sharers at the same time. Easy to schedule meetings using Exchange (presumably other mail clients as well). I have a static meeting ID but I can use a temporary one if, for some reason, I want to have a meeting without publishing my static ID. Recording is easy and it works! It records separate audio channels for each caller so clarity is as good as possible. It also autoconverts to standard video file so you don't have to use a special reader.

Free version is hardly crippled. For one-on-one meetings there's no restriction. For >2 participants you're limited to 40 minutes. But the price is competitive with other offerings; I've upgraded to PRO.

What do you dislike?

I'm having a hard time thinking of anything. I've used join.me, webex, and goto meeting. I avoid join.me; I like goto meeting but prefer zoom now that I've tried it. WebEx is the standard, but I think Zoom may give them a run for their reputation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial. Can't go wrong. Then test the hell out of it; you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'm an independent consultant and need to meet with people to share documents, generate ideas, map out plans, and gain approvals. Recording allows me to refer back later to clarify notes I missed. Their multi-sharing capability allows 2 or 3 people to share documents side by side (I used to have to use 2 separate services simultaneously for this).

Zoom review by <span>Carol T.</span>
Carol T.

"Surprisingly easy and wonderful to use"

What do you like best?

Where to begin... I love how connected headsets are automatically supported and we rarely have connectivity issues. I also like how as a host, I can mute/unmute as well as turn off video for my attendees. I can even ask permission to take control of an attendee's shared screen.

What do you dislike?

I wish the video wouldn't turn on automatically for my attendees even though it's entertaining to me how people dodge the camera or look surprised to see themselves. I've also heard from attendees that it takes a bit of time to load and there's a delayed start for sound/mic when they join.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely trial it first. We trialed Zoom and GTM together.

Zoom helps us have the ability to record video and we can reshare it with attendees. Biggest benefit is probably that Gong works with it, so we get more analytics on our meetings hosted by Zoom. The ability to record is a MUST for my team. Prior to Zoom, we used Join.Me which worked half the time and didn't fully integrate well with Gong. I've also had experience with BlueJeans Conferencing which was unreliable.

Zoom review by <span>Maya M.</span>
Maya M.

"Good way to do video conferencing between large and small groups"

What do you like best?

Being able to hold a conference call that is accessible by invitation. When most of our employees are in remote locations we need a way to do group conference calls. It is very nice to be able to schedule meetings which generates a link and access code for the call that we can send out before hand. With that link people are able to join the call via computer or cell phone which is very convenient!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is not reliable and users have a hard time logging in to access the call. There are times when we've done a video conference call presentation were our audience says there are issues with either seeing our material or lagging audio. This could be a user error which then it might be nice to have a way to see what our audience is seeing and hearing especially if we are recording the presentation for user who couldn't make the call.

The other problem we've run into at times is issues with people being able to get into a call when they click the link which has prevented some users to attend calls in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this product if you doing a lot of video conferencing or group meetings between remote members. It offers a lot of options during the call that other applications such as Skype do not.

Being able to have group conference calls with remote staff. As I stated above, most of our staff is in remote locations and there are times when we need to hold conference calls with them and zoom has been a good and reliable way to do it. We have pretty good user compliance.

Zoom review by <span>Jessica K.</span>
Jessica K.

"Awesome User Experience and great alternative to GoToMeeting"

What do you like best?

Zoom's ease of use allows us to get new users up and running quickly. The in-meeting experience of different participants being able to show their video or screen as needed without needing to make anyone presenter/organizer means we've seen greater adoption. I've used GoToMeeting for years and prefer Zoom hands-down. The Zoom Room enablement in our conference rooms means that IT spends less time facilitating conference calls. The integrated webcam has enabled our remote teams to see each other on a regular basis.

What do you dislike?

The only very minor complaint I have heard is that connecting from a mobile device requires that you download the app. Some attendees want to quickly join a meeting using the web browser. That's a very minor complaint, though. Overall I have no complaints personally and have heard little from my team about things they wish Zoom could do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is an awesome, reliable, device-agnostic conferencing solution. Way better than the alternatives (I've used them all).

The primary objective was cost savings. Zoom is a much lower cost for us than GoToMeeting. What we realized is that Zoom helped us resolve some user experience issues we hadn't been aware of with GoToMeeting. With Zoom Rooms, we were trying to solve multiple problems - meeting administration for large groups and a feeling of connected culture with our distributed team across the world. Zoom Rooms has helped us with both aspects and has really connected us in a better way than ever before. We've realized additional benefits with team members being able to use Basic accounts for 1:1 meetings, where with GoToMeeting they would need a license or someone with a license to create a meeting for them.

Zoom review by <span>Lionel M.</span>
Lionel M.

"Good software for virtual communication"

What do you like best?

I like that this product is so easy to use that anyone with a low level of computer skills could quickly learn how to use this program. Also one of the advantages of this platform is that I can record a conference or seminar for my individual work. This is the system that we use to communicate with customers around the world. We love this program because it is intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, when we held a videoconference presentation, our audience stated that there are problems with viewing our material or delaying the sound. There was another nuance that people can get on the phone when they click a link that prevented some users from accessing calls in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform makes it easy to run online meetings and do a little work in a little time. I also like advanced collection management tools, such as enabling and disabling recording, chat and notifications.

Use this product if you conduct many videoconferences or group meetings between remote members. This is an amazing, reliable solution for organizing a conference call. I highly recommend downloading it and try it if you need to have a video meeting for a team that works at a distance.

Zoom review by <span>Saurabh D.</span>
Saurabh D.

""Clear" Video Conferencing. "

What do you like best?

The best thing I liked about zoom was its efficiency in terms of voice and picture quality. I think, these are the two most important features which are looked for any web conference. Zoom is "Reliable". For many thing I've experienced that. Zoom gives a lot many features to cover a wide range of activities and gives the user a fantastic experience. (*Sometimes even now I discover new features during meetings)

What do you dislike?

The only thing which I liked 'less' about zoom was that for the first timers, it was a little difficult to set a meeting and to ask the people to join it. I little more simplification in the process would help it to go long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Platform to organize web conferences. Easy and has a lot features.

I've used zoom for various purposes. Its benefits were realized when I had to contact my client during an emergency because of an issue and with all the features of Zoom, I was able to show him the results and explain my hard-work by the help of a presentation which finally led him satisfied. Now its easy to set an meeting and to showcase the present scenario to a group of people together even after they being at different locations.

Zoom review by <span>Ben M.</span>
Ben M.

"A great video conferencing software for virtual meetings"

What do you like best?

Zoom is great because you can actually do work while on your video conference. Many video conferencing software tools take up so much of your Internet's bandwidth that it's difficult to do other things online during the meeting. For example, if you're using Skype and want to actively work on a project while sharing your screen, things slow down to a snail's pace, even though I've got very good Internet. This makes it difficult to work and is frustrating. Since I do a lot of consulting, much of what I'm showing my clients are action items I want them to do live on the call. Zoom makes this possible because it doesn't slow things down nearly as much as other tools I've used. This allows me to work with my clients and colleagues and get a whole lot more done on our virtual meetings with a whole lot less frustration.

What do you dislike?

The only two issues I have with the Zoom are the following: 1.) With the free version of Zoom you get unlimited meeting time with 1 on 1 meetings, but meetings with 3 or more people are cut off after 40 minutes. It would be great to get a full hour since most meetings are around 60 minutes. 2.) When I'm on mobile, I can barely be heard by the people I'm trying to talk to. I admit this could be an issue with my phone, but I doubt it because the speaker works fine with other video conferencing software I use. Video still works perfectly, but audio is less than stellar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is great -- high-quality audio and video even in the free version (though the free version does have a limitation of 40 minutes for meetings with 3 people or more.) I strongly recommend downloading it and giving it a try if you need to have video meetings for a team that operates remotely. Allows great screen sharing as well.

Zoom makes it easy to run productive online meetings and get a lot of work done in a little bit of time. I use Zoom with my clients and colleagues so we can take advantage of things like: recording our meetings automatically to the cloud for future reference; excellent screen sharing; high-quality video and audio

Zoom review by <span>Joseph J.</span>
Joseph J.

"I recommend that you pay attention to the Zoom"

What do you like best?

Video meetings in the Zoom are always qualitative and easy. A big advantage is that you can invite a large number of participants. Screen sharing and interactive whiteboards will let you hold video meetings at the highest level. In addition, you can automatically record all your meetings in the cloud and are not afraid of missing something important. You can use the program not only on the desktop, but also on your phone, this will allow you to be always in touch. The mobile application is simple and convenient.

What do you dislike?

Our team often use this service. Every day we have video meetings, seminars and only once, the program disconnected from the conference; we could not understand what happened, maybe it was problems with the Internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is really quality, it easy to work and have good communication quality during the conference. If your team is looking for a program that will work just perfectly, I recommend that you pay attention to Zoom.

Zoom helps our team to conduct quality meetings with remote departments. Many functions that the service offers allow us to improve our communication. For example, we often use a recording board together. We also easily place documents on the desktop or mobile phone and record meetings to show employees who do not participate in the conference, etc. We are happy that now we use Zoom.

Zoom review by <span>Rick R.</span>
Rick R.

"It simply works!"

What do you like best?

Upfront, it's the cost model. I can upgrade and downgrade as my needs vary. It makes it easy for me to take advantage of it's power with a limited budget. Perfect for start ups. I have never had a problem with audio or bad network with this platform. This was the main reason to search for something different.

What do you dislike?

Not much not to like. The free features are awesome for one on ones and short small group communications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version which has a lot of great features. The one I use most often is the shared screen and whiteboard.

I coach individuals one to one, so the free version is perfect.I can share my screen to show powerpoints and use the whiteboard for demos.

I'm in the process of developing an online workshop and looking forward to taking advantage of the advanced features.

Zoom review by <span>Amanda D.</span>
Amanda D.

"Zoom for virtual meetings!"

What do you like best?

I love that this product is so easy to use, someone with low computer skills could quickly learn how to use this program.. You can also use it mobile or a desktop/laptop, ipad etc. I love the record and share option for later review. Doesn't take up RAM for no reason, (has to be activated) I like the option to be able to use telephone audio VS computer audio. Screen sharing. Up to 40 minutes of meetings are free. Also, the ability to turn off the camera !

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the video quality is not great. The video will become blurry then begin to freeze, noticed on mobile device with or without wifi, has happened both times. Unfortunate battery drainage. Some of their features do not work on older systems. Updates are available regularly, it seems that any video quality complaint may become obsolete in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool to use for personal as well as business use!

I am on a team of consultants also, we use it for team meetings because our lead is currently in Japan!

At times we have support staff that are out of state, or telecommuting this allows us to present items visually., as well as vocally. With zoom it is easy to be able to have virtual team meetings. I also use this for my side business, the screen share comes in handy for this! Benefits are lowering expense, and energy costs for employees because they may attend in their own home, or while traveling for business.

Zoom review by <span>Nathan  R.</span>
Nathan R.

"Zoom is best for virtual meetings and interesting projects."

What do you like best?

Zoom is super easy to use; I cannot stress this enough. When I interviewed for my current position, my interview committee could not get Skype to work. At the time, Skype was--in my mind--the epoch of virtual meeting software. So, when I was told we would be using Zoom instead, I was hesitant. However, after I was able to join the meeting without having an account, or with out any issues, I was sold on the power of Zoom.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say, I don not have any complaints with Zoom. It gets the job done. I prefer it over Go-to-meeting, Skype, etc. Go with Zoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just remember to not be intimidated by it. I have taught some of the most techno-phobic people how to use Zoom in no time at all.

My organization does use Zoom for virtual meetings. However, I have found some interesting uses for Zoom that I don't think the company has thought of. We have several faculty that want to bring online students into their lectures, but also want to record the class lecture, use the screenshare/whiteboard/annotate feature, and walk around the room all at once. Zoom lets me do this for them. First, we set up their meeting room and send out invites. Then, we sign in as the host on the desktop computer in the classroom to record. Next, we sign into the meeting using an iPad and use that to screenshare visual aids and annotate them. They love it. Couple this with the recent integration with ilos Video Platform, and you have one powerful tool.

Zoom review by <span>Florene E.</span>
Florene E.

"Comfortable virtual meetings with Zoom"

What do you like best?

Our company has a fairly large number of offices throughout the country and it does not make it difficult for me to monitor employees remotely, arrange visual conferences and solve problems of our company.Also one of the advantages of the Zoom program is that I can record a conference or seminar for a very individual work.

What do you dislike?

For a long time, I did not find any significant drawbacks to this program, but a couple of times I can't login to my account, so I had to reschedule the online meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our company organizes web-seminars for employees and conferences with remote offices at least three times a week for their control. It is more convenient to use the program I have not yet met

Zoom review by <span>Lee T.</span>
Lee T.

"A great company to work with and a solid video conferencing solution!"

What do you like best?

The simply interface and usability of Zoom has been great for us. We have used Zoom for everything for everything from simple meetings to holding classes over Zoom. It is easy enough to use that most anyone can quickly just jump right in and use Zoom. I also love how well it can be used on a phone, tablet, computer, or even a h.323 device like a Cisco SX20.

What do you dislike?

I have little to no complaints about Zoom. It has been rock solid for us and the only issue we've ever had is a result of older hardware. Even on that old hardware (Tandberg MXP) Zoom will still run, but we can't see both the presentation from the PC and the room camera at the same time.

Zoom has taken away a lot of the hardware cost that we were spending on replacing video conferencing systems. It also allows us to be able to connect to pretty much any one, any where, at any time since it can even run on a smart phone.

Zoom review by <span>Stephanie M. C.</span>
Stephanie M. C.

"I love Zoom!"

What do you like best?

Running meetings and taking calls over Zoom is easier than any other video conference system I've ever used. The call quality is higher than Google Hangouts, especially for large groups. It is really nice to see a grid of everyone on the call and easily link to specific meeting rooms. Screensharing, recording, and chatting are all easy to use, too.

What do you dislike?

When you set up a new Zoom meeting with someone who hasn't used it before, the onboarding and explaining takes time. No more than 10-15 minutes, which is good, but unlike Skype and Google, Zoom is not software that everyone has on their computer. The chat feature was also barebones, but functioned well-enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More and more enterprise-level companies are adding Zoom because it is easy to use, so it is out of the startup space. When my company first added Zoom as a company-wide product, everyone remarked about how much easier it was to use and how much faster it was compared to our old system.

Zoom made it easier to collaborate with remote team members. It also helped with work-from-home days and overall work-life balance for the entire team. In the education sector, it helped to share lessons with students even if they weren't available in-person. For talking to vendors and clients, the face-to-face time was helpful to grow the relationship, as well as interview potential employees.

Zoom review by <span>Liz H.</span>
Liz H.

"Best Freemium Video Conferencing App"

What do you like best?

Zoom is so multifaceted and useful. The record meetings function is genius for tracking important information. The paid version also includes the ability to create breakout rooms within a large meeting, making it possible to have subconversations within the same meeting. The meeting host also can mute noisy participants.

What do you dislike?

The free version only does group calls up to 40 minutes, but you can re-start the call immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom has great bandwidth management, solid video quality, and conferencing features that make telecommuting much easier. The app makes phoning in really easy.

We have breakout sessions in our digital meetings, which can really speed up problem-solving when you have multiple groups at work. It can break down the clutter of large video meetings to have multiple view options - grid is great for seeing everyone, but the main speaker view focuses only on the person talking. That has been helpful for keeping the meetings uninterrupted.

Zoom review by <span>Pablo L.</span>
Pablo L.

"Video Conference with real Good Quality"

What do you like best?

This program i never used but a client talk to me about it and give a try in video conference , it was amazing how simple and fast it was , the video quality is really good and does not get stock . the installer is pretty lite and not use a lot of the pc.The use of a mobile app was great and the qualitty in my point of view is better than the pc video conference.

What do you dislike?

What i did not like was the fact thar the audio sometimes is not syncronise with the video and other thing it was unconfortable , was that the software detects if your bandwith is not good it start closing or gets stoped , this is not good in case you have a bussines conversation or someting important . The chat is not apiling for the user is just bored , and sometimes slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ha ve a good internet service , bandwith is primary and secure line second , just to not have problem when establishing the conections

Real time video conference in good quality and not performance consuming software. The mobility of the app was super that i don't have to stay seat in a PC just for the conference .

Zoom review by <span>Noe Aldo B.</span>
Noe Aldo B.

"All the features I need... free"

What do you like best?

After using other web conferencing apps during my work at corporates, it was a surprise to find a free app that offers all top options to schedule a web conference. My preference would go to: simple controls to mute, chat, rise hand, and scheduling. For the person scheduling the conference... set for international phone numbers. Record conferences... share whiteboard... I mean, basic functions available. With other apps, it was like extra options.

On the setup, I did enjoy its simple design and focus on items like selecting the mic source and speakers, testing them before starting the conference.

It was also interesting for me to find options for international callers... normally, I would not expect a free app to offer phone conferencing and even less international.

It was fun, when we tried to make annotations on the whiteboard. No issues with three users.

What do you dislike?

As with any other video app... it is dependant on the internet connection. In one ocassion, the originator of the call had some issues and have to re-issue the conference number. Just like with any other app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free option is limited on users and amount of time for web conferencing... but, it is enough to show its capabilities. And it is not as expensive as other larger solutions.

Share same information to different team members located in several cities. Saving travel resources.

Zoom review by <span>Josie L.</span>
Josie L.

"Very useful tools. "

What do you like best?

It is a more simple way to do a record of our session in the cloud. I like that with Zoom I can give my team with ease of access to video conferencing, screen sharing and meetings. Allows me schedule meetings and add them to my outlook list.

What do you dislike?

With all my working call and screen sharing, I never had problems. I found that solution is super fast and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, that's amazing tools for any company. Always will assist you with a higher quality of the connection. Work with more comfortable and easy way to screen sharing. Save your time and don't be worry that you will be late at the conference as you will have the opportunity to make your conference in one click.

We have the strongest key which will make our conference more effective. A better way to improve our communication. Now we can work much clear and open with a having lot of function of the online conference.

Zoom review by <span>Hantzley A.</span>
Hantzley A.

"My go to solution"

What do you like best?

I love using the Zoom platform for all of my business communications. It just works! I love the call quality along with the easy to use scheduling!

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure for Zoom can get quite expensive if you use some of the extra features. They have a recording functionality that allows you to record meetings locally or in the cloud quickly. Their cloud storage size availability and price point are a joke. They disincentivize using the cloud to record your meetings, which would be the ideal way to record meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom can get quite expensive with some of the add-on features, but the core "Pro" plan is your best bet! Unlimited meeting times and the extensibility of the app are commendable. They also have a bangin' mobile app.

Connecting and working with remote workers, hosting meetings for clients, sales calls, webinars etc.

Zoom review by <span>Jordan B.</span>
Jordan B.

"Great tool for videos and meetings"

What do you like best?

I like that you can send links to people quickly and easily and the computer also provides the audio. Having used some of the more well known meeting tools before, they are cumbersome and you have to download the application to make it work.

I like that I can quickly and easily create a calendar invite. The link to access the Zoom is always short and you can give it to someone over the phone or text message.

What do you dislike?

I haven't gotten used to using a different meeting room each time I need to access the room. Basically, after having Zoom downloaded onto your desktop, you can open a room extremely quick and then send out the link to other people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to ask as many questions as possible.

I am recording demonstrations, creating tutorials, doing onboarding and online training. Really, I am doing everything virtual that I previously had to do in person or over the phone.

I've realized that video conferencing should be extremely easy. Having used Webex in the past, it was always a pain to get a conference meeting scheduled.

Zoom review by <span>Elizabeth F.</span>
Elizabeth F.

"Very Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up a meeting time and it provides a copy and paste invitation to send out to participants. The university has a campus wide account for all faculty, staff, and students, so we're easily able to get in touch with vendors, traveling faculty, etc. It has an easy to use chat that allows you to communicate with everyone, or a single participant. Screen sharing makes it easy to show the other participants a presentation and/or resource (although there's a window sizing issue, as I share in the dislike section).

What do you dislike?

As I don't have a web camera or a microphone, but join by computer, the system gets a little confused (I use chat to communicate, but am usually just listening to a presentation) and will frequently prompt me to join by audio. When someone screens hares, it defaults to full screen for everyone. As I'm often trying to have multiple windows and resources pulled up, this is an inconvenience. It does it every time there is a switch between individuals sharing their screen as well, so it can be a frequent thing to have happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in a simple mic and camera.

We hired a vendor from out of state to do a website redesign. However, it wasn't in the budget for them to do site visits, or for us to visit them. Instead, we were able to have these meetings to discuss needs, look at design elements, etc. through a Zoom web conference.

Zoom review by <span>Evans O.</span>
Evans O.

"Excellent Application - Awesome Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the Zoom App's screenshare. It is really good and have not experienced any glitches with it. The videos are normally very clear and have not experienced issues with it. It also uses very minimal bandwidth and thus does not use a lot of CPU RAM. Have really enjoyed being able to talk to people around the world using Zoom

What do you dislike?

When more than one person is sharing their screen, you might have a problem if they don't tell you that they are sharing it as you can't share more than one screen at a go. They should come up with a feature that allows you to share more than one screen at a time. Also if you are using Zoom and have not paid for a premium account, after about 40 minutes on a call it disconnects. This is a bit irritating as it interferes with meetings and getting all the participants of a meeting after it disconnects can sometimes be tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is a very good application especially for businesses. It is easy to use, easy to customize and very easy to scale to your companies operations. Zoom also has a very good scheduling system that makes it very easy to plan and sync with your teams even in other countries

Been able to communicate constantly between different countries, sharing documents fast. Zoom has also enabled our teams to have the ability to record trainings from people in other countries.

Zoom review by <span>Lindsay H.</span>
Lindsay H.

"Amazing Product"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and the quality is top par. We never have issues connecting or hearing each other in our meetings. The ability to share screens is so useful for a company that has divisions in four different cities. I especially love that I can take over the mouse and remote in on someone else's screen. It makes it so much easier to assist coworkers and get results much quicker and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The calendar setup is not great as it doesn't directly connect to outlook in the sense that zoom can be an artificial room that people book. I think it would be great, if you set up Zoom as an outlook account user so other users can check the availability of the

When you have a company-wide account, you can all access via the same login code. Because of this, we have had issues where one person is in a meeting with a client and another person has

Zoom review by <span>Cindy M.</span>
Cindy M.

"Zoom Meeting Solutions"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to setup a meeting or conference. There are a lot of options as far as turning on/off your audience capabilities and interactions. You can record the meeting and download it or post it directly to a facebook page. My customer service rep was absolutely amazing. He did a training and walkthrough with me and answered all of my questions quickly.

What do you dislike?

The paid version to do conferences and large meetings is a bit on the pricey side. We used that version for about a year. There is a free version as well, but of course, it has a limited amount of capabilities. We still use the free version for our smaller meetings and events and use a different program for broadcasting to our larger audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program and solution for meetings, presentations and online conferences. The customer service team are wonderful and very helpful and quick to answer questions and guide you. The paid version was on the expensive side for the amount of times we particularly used it. We recognize the value though and will opt to sign back up with a paid account when our needs change and we can use it more frequently to get the most from it. The free version is working great for our current needs though.

We originally got a Zoom account to do weekly conferences with one of our Corporate people to broadcast to our viewers across the country. It was very effective. It was easy for everyone to login for free and watch the broadcast. It was also a good way for me to monitor who was attending. I was also able to record the conference, download and make a few edits before I uploaded to facebook. So that was convenient to be able to do. Now, we use it on a smaller scale for short meetings and team chats where we have video and can all see each other. It's a great solution, especially when you have people scattered around various locations.

Zoom review by <span>Lina M.</span>
Lina M.

"Easy-to-use Video Conferencing Tool"

What do you like best?

I love Zoom! It is the most reliable and easy-to-use videoconferencing tool I have ever used. I have tried Google Hangouts, Skype, GoToMeeting, and various other teleconferencing tools in the past, and Zoom is by far the best. I have lead remote teams in the past, and Zoom makes it simple to stay connected with my team across state and country lines. It requires no signing in once downloaded onto your computer, and has mobile apps as well. Zoom is a very versatile tool.

What do you dislike?

Zoom's price point is higher than other videoconferencing tools. For reliable tools, price certainly is the differentiating factor. Although other tools are free, such as Skype, they are limiting in terms of the number of participants and the overall quality of the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would encourage users to try Zoom as a free trial, which allows for 40 minute calls. For longer calls, you will need to pay for a subscription fee.

I use Zoom for a wide range of business problems -- from connecting team members virtually to providing demos and sales calls. Zoom has helped my team stay more connected through virtual "face-to-face" meetings, rather than simple phone calls which often don't help with communication.

Zoom review by <span>Kelsey H.</span>
Kelsey H.

"Easier phone and video conferences"

What do you like best?

Zoom has thought of the small details - for example, their invites include a touch-to-call dial-in option from a smart phone where they auto enter the meeting ID. On other tools, when calling from a cell phone, I have to toggle between the invite and the keypad to enter a 6+ digit access code.

What do you dislike?

I've been very satisfied and Zoom has met my needs -- any feedback is probably based more on our company's settings/access levels than the product itself

Recommendations to others considering the product

In early days, you can cover your bases with Google Hangouts (assuming most of the people w/ whom you're speaking are also on Google), UberConference or other free conference call hosts, etc. However, the ease of use, the polish, the professionalism of a system of a Zoom becomes pretty compelling once your team gets larger or spans multiple offices.

Better coordination across in-office and remote workforce, easier communication with partners, customers, prospects. Need for a more consistent and professional comms system (historically, teams had used a blend of GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts, UberConference)

Zoom review by <span>Jorge C.</span>
Jorge C.

"Very reliable platform"

What do you like best?

The fact that people could connect to a Zoom meeting or Webinar with lower bandwidth connections (between 2 a 10 megabits per second). I also like the quality of the video transmitted and the speed of the interface for functions such as sharing the screen or changing between a PC and an IOS device.

What do you dislike?

While the webinar functions are enough for conducting decent webinars (including polls, markup tools, etc.), the platform still lacks integration with other tools such as autoresponders (i.e. ConvertKit, Active Campaign, etc.).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the best platforms for both virtual meetings and webinars based on their reliability and almost zero lag time for users. Moreover, they are investing in their infrastructure to achieve a leadership position within the next few years.

We are using Zoom for conducting webinars, for our team meetings (which happen across the continent) and for 1 to 1 consultation sessions with customers.

Zoom review by <span>Holly B.</span>
Holly B.

"It doesn't get any easier and more user -friendly than this"

What do you like best?

The title of my review says it all; doesn't get any easier and more user -friendly than this. I've used several programs for web-conferencing and this is one of my very top pics. I like that it really is easy to navigate and has several great features. Of course, video conference capabilities are great, but being able to screen share and even have a drawing board is awesome. There is also a recording feature that I really like.

What do you dislike?

There are multiple services you can opt to have (depending on what you want to pay/not pay for). With the basic (free) service, there are some limited options (meeting duration is one of them). However, it's still a great service, even if you use the free version.

I've worked virtual for several years! Seeing co-workers and clients has been great. Also recording meetings has been very valuable. I like the ease of scheduling and inviting meetings and attendees.

Zoom review by <span>Mykolas C.</span>
Mykolas C.

"Fantastic video conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Zoom take a simple concept - online meetings - and transforms it into a seamless and flexible user experience. With Zoom, I can choose to have a video or non-video call, share my screen or not share my screen, and call in via computer or call in via phone. Connection quality is consistent and downtime is nonexistent. They even have a helpful Google Calendar connector, so it only takes 1 button press to add Zoom to a new or existing meeting invitation.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes take a while for the program to start. There are some workflow oddities with the connector to Google Calendar; if I create an event while someone else's (besides my own) Google calendar is visible on my screen, the "Make it a Zoom Meeting" button fails to add the Zoom call to the meeting. It would also be nice to customize the message that Zoom inserts into Google Calendar events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! Great software and great experience with this product. Zoom is much better than Google Hangouts, the previous software we used for our meeting solution

I use Zoom to connect with clients and facilitate internal meetings. Problems with free options like Google Hangouts are mitigated with Zoom as the quality and UX/UI are much better and consistent. I have also used solutions like Skype, but have had a much worse experience. Benefits have been smoother meetings that can be setup with fewer steps and executed more efficiently.

Zoom review by <span>Meghann S.</span>
Meghann S.

"VIdeo Technology for 2018"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of inviting people to Zoom meetings. We constantly use it for meetings, interviews, etc. All of our conference rooms are equipped with video conferencing, and Zoom makes it easy to schedule and participate in calls. It is also great for interviews for those that don't have Zoom. All they are required to do is allow a popup, rather than download a new program. In addition, you don't have to "answer" the video call. Your attendees wait for you until you arrive in the call. The Chrome extension is also great!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have struggled with is occasionally the Chrome extension won't work in adding a link to my Google calendar. You also have to rely on a strong wifi signal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program with great training, support, and ease of use. Great system!

This has been a huge asset to our team in the transition to mobile working. We can easily video conference from anywhere at any time. Also great for conducting interviews of our staff.

Zoom review by <span>Nitish K.</span>
Nitish K.

"Zoom -I am lovin it!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is one of the best features of Zoom platform. It is simple and quick. Just gets the job done. We use it for both our client meetings and hosting global webinars. You can record the ongoing sessions and that too is high quality. It gives you two options, first, you have the ability to record it directly onto your computer and second, you can record it directly on the Zoom cloud and access it later. It can be integrated to the SSO option if your company has strict security features. Additionally, it has the option to schedule your meetings and webinar for different time zones.

What do you dislike?

Bandwidth usage on the mobile app is a little on the higher end. If there is someway they can optimize the same, it would be better. Also, every time there is a download required when you are trying to access the platform for the first time. It is a hassle sometimes when you send it over to a client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product. Use it to know it!

We use Zoom for the following -

1) Internal Video Conferencing

2) Meeting with our clients, be it any country!

3) Hosting webinar worldwide

All the good features that this platform has to offer work really well for us and we are happy. On top of everything else, it complies with our security protocols as well. So, it is a win-win situation for us.

Zoom review by <span>Christina S.</span>
Christina S.

"Zoom Meetings for All"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to mute the audio and close the camera while in the meeting, but still be able to participate (listen, watch, type). Also, the individual speaking becomes the largest camera view making it easy to determine and follow.

What do you dislike?

I wish that each person in the meeting had the ability to mute others also. For example, if Person A was presenting/talking, but Person B had something in their background making noise (ex. a dog barking) and hadn't muted their own microphone - I wish that I had the capability to be able to mute their sound on my side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is an easy-to-learn platform. Training is not necessary making it accessible quickly and easily. Many participants can join in a meeting that is accessed through a code, ensuring the privacy to those within your designated group. Presentations, discussions, meetings... all can be available to your group from wherever the members are able to access an internet connection.

Zoom is fantastic to use for professional development opportunities. I have used it within meetings designed to aid my teaching abilities. The platform allows multiple users to watch the presentation and also be an active participant.

Zoom review by <span>Amanda T.</span>
Amanda T.

"Simple videosharing for humans"

What do you like best?

Zoom is easy to share, seamless to invite others, and makes calls much more reliable. When you screenshare, it lets you choose which program to show so you're not accidentally pulling up that word doc when you need a web page. It doesn't default to video chat either so you don't selfie by accident.

What do you dislike?

If your WiFi signal is questionable, sometimes the connection gets really slowwwww. While that's outside Zoom's control, I'd rather them warn the user of the issue than other participants trying to speak through the bad signal.

The debate over whether or not to add screensharing to a call - now I just use Zoom as the default for calls and the screenshare option is available if necessary. I can record presentations, host the file on the cloud, and share the link with teams to review at their availability.

Zoom review by <span>Cordelia E.</span>
Cordelia E.

"A smart tool for remote interaction with customers"

What do you like best?

I've been using Zoom for two months, and I can confidently say that it's a wonderful service. This software gives me the opportunity to conduct web conferences with my remote clients. I communicate daily with my clients in five different countries and we do not have problems with organizing video calls through Zoom. I usually record our video meetings and share them with my management.

What do you dislike?

It is desirable to have a stable Internet connection, because there may be problems with video quality and they will be exactly if there are at least five people in the video call. It would also be nice to see the names of those participating in the conference or show them later in the record, but for now I see real names only if I participate in a video conference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have a very simple recommendation: if you are looking for a reliable tool for free video conferences and if they last less than 40 minutes, then Zoom is a very good choice in your case. Also check that you have turned on your camera and microphone, as well as the quality of lighting in the workplace.

I and my employees use Zoom to negotiate with remote clients, as well as with our other colleagues in other offices. The Zoom allows us to negotiate in person with our key partners on time and be aware of their needs. The use of this service has increased the productivity of our work and reduced the difficulties of communication.

Zoom review by <span>Mason R.</span>
Mason R.

"The best solution for an online conference."

What do you like best?

I really like to make my meetings face to face. I have the ability to record my meetings to the cloud with is really very nice. Also, it is a great way to work with the higher quality of video and audio. Perfect that screen sharing is working well and has a full kit of collaboration features for mine company.

What do you dislike?

I would like to say that I don't have any bad cons with this solution. As I had all online meetings with no problem. I can say that this software has a higher quality of working steps. Also, it is easy to install and use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As for me, I like that software and I will recommend it to you. I can surely say that you will have the ability to use all of this tools with higher quality. Also, you will have more interactive webinars which will increase the amount of audience.

The best way to develop our financial way. Much easy to make an appointment with people. Also productive step in foreign cooperation. Wonderful that we are all in contact with each other and we can be concentrated on the important task of our company.

Zoom review by <span>Krystal M.</span>
Krystal M.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love that we are able to have multiple people from all over the world, come together in a single moment to discuss how to improve our online teaching skills. We were able to have masters in our field teach us best practice ideas of how to make our at home classrooms better for our students half way around the world. I also like that I can listen in while driving in the car and I can be muted so that others aren't bothered by my children talking, or sometimes fighting, in the background. Oh, and it's free!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like about the program to be homes. Every time I have used it (at least 10 times), I have never experienced a glitch or issue with the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic tool to use for online/phone conferences or meetings. I highly recommend using it!

As I stated above, it allows those who are masters in our field to pass on their knowledge to others. We can have a large amount of people in at a time, so if someone has a question, they can ask it, and it may be something you never thought of on your own.

Zoom review by <span>Carlos E.</span>
Carlos E.

"Excellent quality, nimble, hassle-free way to communicate"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, you only have to install the client once to start videoconferences with a host. As one, set up is pretty straightforward. It integrates pretty decently with your outlook calendar (haven't tested ical, gmail, etc. yet).

In terms of quality of the call and communications itself, it is surprisigly superior to other more "professional" or stablished saervices such as Cisco, Skype / Lync.

Configuration and options during a call are sufficient but no "over the top", you can touch the most necesary and basic parameters (99,9% of what's usually needed)

What do you dislike?

The mobile app, for some reason, doesn't show video when you are using a headset / headphones. This can get very frustrating when you are having/hosting meetings on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No brainer, it is the most simple, fast and best quality you can have in the communications / videoconference enterprise solutions.

Fast and quality communications, quick meeting set ups between people from different organizations. The most common problem with other solutions (Cisco, Skype/Lync, Polycom, etc.) is that it doesn't usually work well in open ecosystems where not all organizations use the same software to communicate.

Zoom review by <span>Elizabel R.</span>
Elizabel R.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the Zoom rooms and conferencing options. Sound as well as audio quality make this product well worth it.

What do you dislike?

It is still a little clunky to record audio/video for meetings, something that I know we would utilize more if it were a bit easier to operate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and a great way to connect multiple people at once. We utilize screen sharing as well when folks are giving presentations and that helps a great deal, too.

We are able to Zoom with clients as well as remote employees. We recently used this to host a company-wide auction for charity, which allowed remote employees to join in on the fun along with those who were present at the event. Our remote employees rely heavily on this product to attend meetings with fellow employees. Thanks to Zoom, we're able to keep remote folks connected across the country and overseas, too!

Zoom review by <span>Monica C.</span>
Monica C.

"Zoom para tu negocio"

What do you like best?

Zoom es una herramienta que se adapta a las necesidades de los negocios, ya que es económica, el poder hacer una videoconferencia sin perdida de audio es de lo mejor que hay, también se puede compartir el escritorio. Se pueden hacer capacitaciones y en caso de que anfitrión tenga que desconectarse, puede dejar a otra persona como anfitrión, también puedes permitir quien entra a las reuniones. Puedes tener hasta 100 personas conectas simultaneas para hacer alguna capacitación, una junta o solo para dar algún aviso. Tiene una versión gratuita que la conferencia llega a durar hasta 40 minutos. Otra de las bondades que tiene es que se puede grabar la sesión y quien no pudo asistir la puede ver y escuchar después sin ningún problema. En la APP móvil gasta muy pocos datos

What do you dislike?

Realmente no he encontrado algo que no me guste de esta aplicación

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una excelente herramienta de trabajo para poderse comunicar en donde quiera que estén, así como para hacer videoconferencia con los clientes y capacitaciones. También la puedes llevar desde tu móvil sin problema

Puedes hacer una junta en donde quiera que estés, simplemente necesitas tu lap o tu móvil y datos para hacer la junta o capacitación que requieras. Puedes hacer una videoconferencia con clientes. Otra de los beneficios que tiene esta aplicación es que puedes interactuar con el equipo de otra persona, siempre y cuando sea 1 a 1. En la APP móvil es de las que menos datos gastan en las videoconferencias

Zoom review by <span>Maciek P.</span>
Maciek P.

"The Best Conference and Online Meeting Tool, Period."

What do you like best?

Having used GoTomeeting and Skype at previous companies, I can honestly say that I have never used a better conference and online meeting tool. Zoom Rooms is my favorite feature. Our team has many remote members, and we have regular checkins every week. We have dedicated Zoom rooms created for these calls and they are all under a static room and conference ID and everyone is able to signin and chat without any issues. With the Zoom Chrome plugin, setting up new meetings and connecting is quick and easy. Zoom call quality if top notch, and the connection never drops. Zoom simply works, everytime.

What do you dislike?

User management could use improvement. With the Zoom Chrome plugin, it is sometimes hard to keep track of the different conference IDs and account, leaving some waiting until we get to the right room. We use Zoom both on the desktop and on the web, and it is not always clear that when sharing IDs one has to sign out of both desktop and web. The result of having two "Jack Smith's" on some company calls is not so much annoying, but rather amusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best!

Communicating with remote team members, setting up followup calls with leads, colleagues, consultants, and potential partnerships. We have not found a faster and more reliable online meeting tool for our needs.

Zoom review by <span>Rebecca W.</span>
Rebecca W.

"A simple way to have Real-Time meeting with others around the Globe"

What do you like best?

Zoom makes it easy to have face-to-face meetings with others. If you are in the online "meeting" you have the option to turn your camera off, as well as your volume. As long as you have a computer and a camera, you are able to take part in virtual meetings. Zoom can be used on computers, smartphones and tablets.

What do you dislike?

If you are not a paid Zoom member, you only have 60 minutes for your meeting. You also must make sure that you have plenty of disk space available on your computer, as Zoom will take up a lot of space as it is running. You must have the program downloaded to your computer. If using on a tablet or smart phone, you must have the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If there are many people on the Zoom call, it's important for the "moderator' to use the "mute all" function.

I have been able to attend trainings with the use of Zoom. Not only that, but I am able to mute the meetings so that I can still hear, but also take care of things within my home since I am a work from home parent. I am also able to speak to colleagues face-to-face even though we are in different time zones.

Zoom review by <span>Julian J.</span>
Julian J.

"Meetings are a Breeze"

What do you like best?

We have several office dispersed throughout the country and this tool is essential for us to conduct meeting. I have used other platforms like Webex and Google Hangout and I love the ease of use of Zoom. It truly makes meeting a breeze and has a fairly straightforward set up.

What do you dislike?

When I first started using it I had some challenges sharing files inside of meetings. After working with IT I realized that encrypted files are the offender.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a fairly easy to use tool and provides a great medium to connect staff in different offices. The ease of use is what is most attractive about the platform

A geographically disbursed workforce. It is easy to schedule interviews with colleagues and external folks (job candidates). Cost savings. It allows us to get a feel for a person before committing to bringing them into the office. It has a very easy setup which means that even if you are logging in from a different device it is easy to set up.

Zoom review by <span>Chie C.</span>
Chie C.

"Simple and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like the simple interface and that I can invite someone to join my meeting room without having to sign-up.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the screen sharing lags and the voice is choppy. Not all the time, there are certain times only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are still contemplating whether Zoom is right for you...start the free trial and host several meetings. I always recommend my clients with free trial before moving on to the paid annual plan. After you have set up your meeting and want to scale to host longer meetings, then switch to the annual plan.

Zoom allows me to help my clients in a most efficient way. I can quickly get on a call with them and share my screen to teach them and give them a walk through of a system. I plan to utilize it more for webinars and hosting tutorials to more than 2 participants.

Zoom review by <span>Ivan M.</span>
Ivan M.

"Best web conference tool I've ever used"

What do you like best?

The quality of the voice calls are excellent and the screen sharing also works very smooth. The cloud recording feature comes very handy to share a recording with a customer, specially if you gave a demo to several people and some of them missed the meeting. Although unexpected usage, also works very good as a tech support tool, since you can control the remote equipment if needed, and record the session for later reference. Most of the time doesn't require administrator permissions to work correctly, so customers can run it without much hassle of their IT administrator.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the toolbar hides to the top of the screen and you cannot see it, or it shows unexpectedly and overlaps something you want to actually control remotely. Not a big issue, as it can be dragged away, you just need to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using cloud recording, make sure your Internet is at least 4 Mbps on speed, otherwise you'll effect your own session with a customer.

As a web conferencing tool, it's very easy to install for the customers and easy to join for the people. Usually people join very quickly without losing the introduction of the conference, since installation is really quick. As a support tool, it's also very nice, since the customer can record the session to see later and audit what you've done to solve a particular tech problem.

Zoom review by <span>Ryan P.</span>
Ryan P.

"Top notch video tool at a really accessible price point"

What do you like best?

We're new to Zoom - about 3 months in. We've used it largely for B2B demo calls, and are beginning to use it as our webinar tool as well. The recording function is amazing - we're able to go back and watch the recording of our calls and webinars (all saved in the cloud) to make sure we're doing our best work.

What do you dislike?

I've found that the computer audio is around 10% less effective than what I've found on other video software systems. We've kept all other variables equal (same machine, same volume settings, etc.) and there's a little bit lower quality on computer audio. However, phone audio is spot on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to spend a little bit of time up front looking through the settings and configuring to how you'd like. They are super customizable, which is really neat. They give you the chance to auto-on or auto-off the cameras and mics upon meeting creation. They also give you the ability to set recording settings, which is also very useful. We're currently recording all calls which gives us the chance to go back and analyze how we're doing on a call-by-call basis. We're really happy with the tool so far and hope this is helpful to you as well.

We're doing both B2B sales demos as well as customer-facing webinars with this tool

Zoom review by <span>Delores A.</span>
Delores A.

"Easy-to-Use Software for Synchronous Meetings"

What do you like best?

I like how simple Zoom is compared to other web conferencing software. Other tools, such as Adobe Connect, are more robust, but they are difficult to master. Zoom has a simplicity that is much appreciated.

What do you dislike?

I have a hard time using the mobile App for conference calls. It seems like there is a problem with Zoom connecting to the audio on my phone because it works great on my PC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it may not have all of the features that Connect offers, it is easy to use and has great video quality. I would opt for this if you need a simple web conferencing solution that doesn't have a large learning curve.

Zoom is making it easy for me to meet with faculty who are in various locations and can't always commute to my office. It's an easy technology that they have no trouble mastering, so I am able to conduct a lot more virtual meetings than I was in the past.

Zoom review by <span>Heather R.</span>
Heather R.

"Great Video Conferencing Platform for Small Teams"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. You can very quickly set up a meeting or join a meeting. Like many other platforms you can share a screen, but with Zoom you can also control someone's screen. This has been very beneficial and made it easier to work with others on solving an issue instead of trying to walk someone through it.

What do you dislike?

For the most part, I don't really dislike too many things about Zoom. I do wish the audio quality was a little bit better. I typically find myself calling in on my phone because it can be hard to hear. While not a huge deal, it is a little obnoxious because then I'm in the meeting two times so it looks odd, but it is what it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a free version so even if you are considering it, just sign up and try it out. Getting to experience it is the best way to find out if it will work for you. I believe it has the right features needed for small teams and even larger teams. It is also a great platform for personal and business use in case you are in the market for either one.

Zoom has been a great way to communicate and is heavily used by our partners. They have great pricing plans that make it easy for any person or company to be able to afford it. It may not have as many bells and whistles as other platforms, but it gets the job done.

Zoom review by <span>Ami B.</span>
Ami B.

"Full of features conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to quickly create a meeting invite or start a meeting on the fly. I find that multiple people can be talking at the same time and it is clear to hear everyone's thoughts even though they are talking over each other.

I use a lot of screen sharing apps and this is the only one that allows for a whiteboard. Additionally, you can share your iPhone or iPad from AirPlay or cable, while I have not used this feature yet, I think it would be a great way to share something on your phone.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could change the default timezone that is selected when creating a meeting. I always have to check this to make sure it is the correct timezone.

Additionally, I would like to see the whiteboard allow for multiple people to interact with it. Or for people to draw on a screen that is being shared.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are going to have a meeting over Zoom with people who may not normally use Zoom or you don't meet with, you will want to suggest they download Zoom before the meeting starts to ensure they are able to attend the meeting in a timely manner. The download is quick and small, but can still delay the start of a meeting.

Zoom allows for me to share my screen with a large amount of people especially when I wish to share a whiteboard and list out some ideas.

Zoom review by <span>Maria Antonia M.</span>
Maria Antonia M.

"Great software, even for slow connections"

What do you like best?

I like that Zoom is a reliable platform in slow, medium and fast connections. I recommended it extensively in my workplace, and ended up being used by the whole team. It allows us to have meetings between people in different countries and time zones. I also use it to talk with friends and family who are abroad. It's difficult to convince people to download one more app, instead of using the same old they already have -Facetime, Skype, Whatsapp Calls-, but one they try it, they're convinced forever. I have never heard of someone regretting the use or purchase of Zoom. I think it's the web conferencing and VoIP application of the future.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the platform to schedule meetings, I think it could be improved to work better with calendar apps.Also, it would be great if it could be used completely online, without downloading any software. I think that it allows features that doesn't work exactly right, such as sharing other devices screens, and sharing videos & sounds online. This are great options, that are not commonly used, but are useful when working right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service, you won't regret it.

Communications between several offices and countries. The benefits are endless, specially when using it from the mountain or the beach, with slow connections, but great service. I have found it particularly useful when having meetings with several people that manage different schedules and goals for a meeting.

Zoom review by <span>Ashley M.</span>
Ashley M.

"Zoom is a great business resource"

What do you like best?

You can schedule calls and 'wait' till the conference room is open. free version will shut down right at 30 minutes which is great when a meeting cannot go over the time. The call is crisp and clear and seems to work with most internet.

What do you dislike?

The price is affordable but still an expense you need to consider as a business owner and see if it is worth it. The free version is wonderful but only works for calls 30 mins at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom is free and can be paid but is not a trial deal. It is worth the use especially if you can keep your meetings at 30 mins then it will always be free. the image and sound is very clear.

The image and sound are very clear and a lot better than skype or facebook and you can have many people on your conference at a time.

Zoom review by <span>Adam G.</span>
Adam G.

"Seamless Virtual Meeting Attendance "

What do you like best?

While working full time for Victaulic, I am using Zoom to attend class virtually for my MBA program at Lehigh University. I travel for work often and rely on Zoom for two classes per week. Lehigh's use of Zoom through their "Classroom LIVE" platform is, in my opinion, the closest you can get to actually being in the classroom.

What do you dislike?

It needs a pretty strong internet connection, but I suppose that is true of all video conferencing software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only caveat, from a user-perspective, is that is it difficult to customize the video-conferencing screen during a meeting. The panel of user video feeds always snaps either to the top of the screen or the right of the screen. It would be nice to be able to move it around anywhere.

If I had to attend classes in-person every week, I would not be able to complete my MBA program at all. If the only other option was to watch videos of the lectures, I would not get much out of the experience. Zoom allows me to attend classes virtually and participate in real-time, creating a lot more value than either of those two options I just listed.

Zoom review by <span>Matt M.</span>
Matt M.

"Great Overall Experience for Host and Attendee"

What do you like best?

I think the best part of using Zoom was in the ease of setup. Once the account was created it was only a matter of minutes before we were up and running, meeting with a group of 4 in diverse locations. In a short period of time most parts of Zoom were activated and tested out with minimal technical hassle.

What do you dislike?

So far no real complaints, though, it's only been a short period of use. One area that can see an improvement would be the user interface when sharing a screen. I have had presenters accidentally fluster themselves and disconnect sharing when attempting to move around screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend trying out the "free version" with several users for a period of time before committing to a pro license.

I would also have it used in different environments as one of it's strengths is is ease of use among different conference equipment, other software, etc.

We need to be able to present training materials that included videos over several offices at once.

With Zoom, we were able to present the videos with minimal changes to our setup and allow a diverse set of offices and rooms join with no hassle, hang ups, or sound/visual issues

Zoom review by <span>Becca D.</span>
Becca D.

"Better than anything else!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use, and we never have technology issues like we used to with our former video conferencing software. It's so easy to schedule conferences, and to integrate them with Google calendar. I really like that I can record meetings and view them later, or share them with those who missed the meeting. The price is right - and we plan to save even more next year by accessing Zoom via the discount from TechSoup. I've never heard of a better webinar/video conferencing solution. Zoom is the best and easiest and cheapest!

What do you dislike?

That they offer two phone numbers to use and say that you should pick the one closest to your location, but I have to Google the area codes each time, as I can't remember which is for which coast! Honestly, that's the only thing I can think of, and that's pretty minor. Overall, we are very happy with our decision to switch to Zoom. I wish I'd done so sooner!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

It helps us host virtual board meetings, webinars, and record conference calls. It helps us to host meetings on a regular basis with people who are spread across the country. Since we are a national association with only one staff member, it's an essential tool to help us accomplish our work and network regularly with our members.

Zoom review by <span>Andreas A.</span>
Andreas A.

"Zoom for a distributed team"

What do you like best?

It always works with no time spent for stupid setup.

What do you dislike?

That not all of my colleagues in an enterprise corporation are using it and management forces me to use other stuff for other meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm forced to use Acano, Skype, Goto-meeting by my employer for meetings I have to attend. But I'm using Zoom whenever I can make the decision and for all meetings of my team (10 devs). Therefore I even pay for the pro-account of Zoom from my private wallet because all the other solutions are ridiculous compared to zoom.

* Daily Stand Up / Easy to use, no setup.

* Any kind of remote meetings with 2 to 10 people (the team) / Easy Screen Sharing

* Remote Pair Programming / Big benefit: Share mouse and keyboard!

* Code Reviews and Dojos / Recording for members which could not attend the meeting.

Zoom review by <span>Emily B.</span>
Emily B.

"So much better than Skype!!!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely LOVE Zoom! We use the teleconference and video conference features to host regular meetings for small and large groups of people and it is absolutely incredible! I love how easy it is for people to use, even if they are unfamiliar with the program. Way better connection than Skype, too!

What do you dislike?

I really like the free service and know that there are lots of perks to the paid service, but I'm not ready to spring for that just yet. Our company uses the paid service for some things and it's really amazing to hop on a call and see hundreds of faces.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love Zoom and I've recommended it without hesitation to others. Take a peek - chances are, you will love it!

I enjoy the feel of a video conference as opposed to a teleconference. It's much more personal and you can really see who is paying attention. You can also connect with folks better, as if you were in the same room. Zoom doesn't have much lag time, which is really nice. I also enjoy the app.

Zoom review by <span>Katy P.</span>
Katy P.

"More than you'd expect in a web conference"

What do you like best?

Zoom is more powerful than meets the eye. The in-conference features are just great! It's simple. The chat is simple. Being able to pin someone's screen is my favorite feature. Also, I like that it shows names and allows you to filter your video!

What do you dislike?

It's just another app you have to download on your computer. I wish it wasn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, do test calls with a friend. It's so simple that I didn't realize all the features I could use while on a call. And you don't want to be playing around while you're on a work call. Test the video, screen share, video pinning, chat, and giving presentation permissions. It's worth it.

I interview a lot of people for work. Usually, we use FaceTime or Skype. Sometimes the client has neither and I need another simple option where they don't need to put in a lot of effort. I set everything up in Zoom. They just get a link and click to join. Simple!

Zoom review by <span>Eduardo M.</span>
Eduardo M.

"Webinars like never before"

What do you like best?

Its very ligh, compatible with multiple platforms (if you use multiple browsers like me) works like a charm. it haves a chat, mute, share meetings privileges, share screen, video, voice obviusly, and many other options that at the moment i may have not view.

What do you dislike?

i dont know if they fixed it, but when I started using zoom with other partners, it seems like the camara was auto-enabling, so making many people have embarrasing moments when using the software, fortunately, i was not one of them, but it sure was hilarious how the other people showed themselves in ther daily life.

Recommendations to others considering the product

at the moment, the best software to schedule meetings! if you want to make webinars, and such, zoom is the way to go!

mainly the communication to show other people the software that our organization sells, we are an online software selling store, and we sell in almost all america, so we aren't able to be with our customers in the same place, and we use zoom to make it possible to present the software that we sell.

Zoom review by <span>Melissa C.</span>
Melissa C.

"Zoom Is Great For Multi-Person Meetings"

What do you like best?

Zoom seems to have a lot of features. I've only used it as an attendee and not a moderator. There seems to be lots of features such as breakout rooms where the moderator can pop in and out. Each attendee has the option of muting themselves and turning off their camera by themselves. You can see who is on the webinar and it seems the moderator has lots of control.

What do you dislike?

Really, I've only used Zoom three times. Each time I've been on a web conference, it's been a whole lot better than using some of the other conference software out there. Zoom seems to be clearer in sound and visual and offers more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From what I can tell, Zoom offers a lot of features for the moderator and offers options and features for attendees such as muting or turning off their camera if they don't want to be seen (as in distracting). The last web conference I attending via Zoom, the moderator was able to mute and turn off the camera so that she could use the session in a paid program. I like Zoom and feel like it's easier and better than Skype.

I will allow me to grow my business into offering webinars and web conferences. I am somewhat familiar with the features, mainly in a "student" capacity.

Zoom review by <span>Renee O.</span>
Renee O.

"Great Experience with Zoom"

What do you like best?

I love that I can click on a link and access the meeting. I do not have to sign in and out and look for my meeting. I have never had to log into Zoom to access the meeting which means I can access it pretty quickly which gives me a more efficient use of my time. I like the ability to make the screen a pocket size so that I can see and work on other items. I also like being able to mute and turn off my camera without disconnecting from the the meeting.

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have any dislikes. I use - I use mostly with one on one interactions and any troubles I have had our either user error with my own computer and setting up the microphone and speakers correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Zoom to other companies and people that need web conferencing services. I have used other products like WebEx and HighFive and like Zoom for small meetings the best due to its ease of use for people to sign on quickly and get started.

I use Zoom mostly for small group interactions with people in another city within the US. It is normally 2-3 people on the conference. It allows us to connect without ever meeting in person but to really be able to connect even if we don't have the same hardware, type of phone or operating system.

Zoom review by <span>Therese L.</span>
Therese L.

"Anyone can use it easily"

What do you like best?

I am awful with everything tech and I was really nervous about doing an interview series, but zoom has made it so easy and the quality is great!

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything that I dislike yet sorry, however that being said I plan on continuing to use it so maybe something will come up in the future although I hope not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wether you are a small business that can use the free platform or a large business, zoom has something to offer everyone.

It's fantastic that they have a freebie version for those starting. For myself it allows me to use it while I am growing and know that when my company has expended I will be loyal and just keep upgrading my plan with zoom.

You believed in giving me a chance while I was starting, you now have a client for life :-)

This is easier to use than other platforms and the sound quality is amazing. I wouldn't be doing what I am now if it wasn't for zoom.

Zoom review by <span>Vanda W.</span>
Vanda W.

"Working with the higher quality."

What do you like best?

I like to use Zoom at my work. Very good software to work with. To install program is easy. I like that all my work with the higher quality of the video or sound anything. I like it.

What do you dislike?

I really like that solution. Definitely its the right platform for a business. Great quality and an easy way to use.I like how support service works. They provide a good help to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it. The program really so powerful and with great quality. Perfect internet rate. So if you are making a lot of calls or you need are fast tools to make meetings than it is great to use it.

We always have meetings. With that software, its become easier to make them online. All of the meetings going with a great quality of sound and a video. Great solution to keep everything in good position.

Zoom review by <span>Valeria M.</span>
Valeria M.

"Zoom is a decent software that can help you contact your customers face-to-face."

What do you like best?

Zoom is the right online tool if you´re looking for video conference software with minimal lag between your audio and video. I've tried other software and I experience tons of lags at times (between audio nand video), but with Zoom, I seldom experience this, and when I do, it's really minimal (like less than a second). One more wonderful yhing is that you can send links to the people that will listen to your video conference really easily, and in bulk!

What do you dislike?

What I've found that Zoom isn't so good at is preventing flaws. Twice, when I was trying to use the site, I was unable to enter my account from a couple different computers, and I had to postpone my online video conferences because the problem persisted. I suppose it was a problem with their server, but if they're charging people to use their software, they should give an amazing service, free of flaws. Also, you might encounter that the site is a bit slow at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will find that Zoom is software for video conference that is really easy to use, and really helpful, with many features.. However, you can also see that price is a bit high.

This software lets me contact my current and future buyers, in a way that I talk to them so that they get to know all of the benefits of using any of the services I offer (such as "office hours" where I answer questions and give advice"). This software makes me feel closer to my audience, and helps me earn their trust (and money).

Zoom review by <span>Malcolm E.</span>