Zoom

Zoom

Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zooms solution offers the video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.

Work for Zoom?

Learning about Zoom?

Zoom Reviews

Ask Zoom a Question
Zoom review by <span>Alexandria W.</span>
Alexandria W.
What do you like best?

I have been a user of zoom for several years now. I like it's simplicity, and ability to be integrated into a variety of other platforms seamlessly such as online courses. It's definitely one of my favorite web conference apps to use.

What do you dislike?

cost isn't as affordable as I would like it for a variety of things I like to do but overall it's very good

The app and online versions don't sync up very well at times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review and compare with other programs. It's top of choice for me and very easy to use from a user perspective to even a host. It's a lot easier and better than what google hangouts was trying to be.

i am able to connect for all of my classes and have a recording with them. It allows for me th connect with thinkif it and youtube as well for classes and much more

Showing 2732 Zoom reviews
Zoom review by <span>Jared M.</span>
Jared M.

Simple, user friendly software

What do you like best?

We have had a lot less difficulty setting up meetings since we switched to Zoom. It just always seems to work. I think audio is a common struggle when using a software like Zoom, but I honestly haven't had any issues. We're able to click one button and get connected quickly.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot I can think of. It's fast and easy for the most part. One time, after sending a customer a link to join a webinar, they asked me for the meeting ID. That was a little strange, as I clicked the same link and it worked. Maybe because they had never used Zoom before. It caused a little confusion, but they were able to get it figured out within a couple minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give it a try. At least a trial. It just feels so fast and simple.

The benefit is not having to waste time to simply start a meeting or webinar.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Zoom review by <span>Darrell R.</span>
Darrell R.

A real leader for Meeting Solutions

What do you like best?

Good video quality and audio connection. The ability to integrate with many services and with any, convenient for you, calendars. The interface is simple and user-friendly for beginners. Handy mobile application, I do not use it often, but if I have to, it's not worth then the desktop version.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have integration with the services of auto-responders. In the rest, I have no complaints the service is just excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A true leader among many competitors. Even a free version of the service has many functions and it is fully suitable for a small team. However, I want you to recommend a paid subscription, in which will be available a lot of useful features.

We have used Zoom for a long time, but only recently switched to the version for Business. If you use the free version, you understand that forty minutes for a group meeting is not enough. In the paid version, we no longer think about the time and can hold a meeting for a couple of hours. I also like the advanced meeting controls, such as enabling and disabling recording, encryption, live chat and notifications. There is also one gigabyte of memory in the cloud for recording our meetings. Also, a couple of features that are not particularly useful, but are pleasant as an addition, for example, branding our company in-group meetings.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

Zoom review by <span>Eugenio S.</span>
Eugenio S.

Perfect tools for our conference.

What do you like best?

I can say that I like the easy panel accommodated by zoom and the thing that it gives an opportunity to do very much. Also wonderful that in a faster way I can begin video conferencing with my workers for a weekly session.

What do you dislike?

I don't find any mistakes in my way of the working process. Also, I know that my team is working easily and they never complain to me about that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is powerful and I recommend it to you. using that platform you will have a better help with a higher quality of the communication. You can use a screen sharing with quicker way. Always control your time and don't be late at the conference.

We can schedule meetings with outside persons and We can give support using screen sharing facilities. We have a preferred way to develop our intercourse. With a having lot of function of the online conference, we are doing our job faster and more productive.

Zoom review by <span>Lisa R.</span>
Lisa R.
What do you like best?

You can have a standing, personal dial-in, or a specially scheduled dial in, which is nice for flexibility, making it easy to start a conference on the fly as needed, and also provides a fail-safe if your pre-scheduled channel isn't working.

What do you dislike?

It's not super-reliable. It's better than google hangouts, but, not by much. It will quit suddenly and require a log-out-log-in process to get back up and running. Also, the video function can be tetchy; but, all in all, does what it needs to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be mindful of the chance for disconnection; let folks know that if you get disconnected that you'll log back in ASAP and to hang tight.

Collaboration with off-site colleagues/clients is a perennial challenge and zoom is a great option for connecting. It's relatively easy to use and flexible depending on need, so, def a great option for connecting remote groups and improving results accordingly.

Zoom review by <span>Satishkumar G.</span>
Satishkumar G.
What do you like best?

The ease of use

The price factor - Zero to try

The speed of setup and getting ready

The moderator gets an email when anyone joins the Zoom room. This helps in controlling access.

What do you dislike?

Not all countries have dial in code.

When moving out of a call, it is easy to miss "Assign a host" since that is not a major requirement. This makes the meeting end suddenly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup time is far less than any products

Using it from multiple platforms does not seem to have any lag

Using a phone to connect for audio when using machine for audio works without any lag.

Free version is sufficient for most of the users in organization. The licensed version can be got only when needed.

Communication between offshore and onsite teams happen without much need to setup.

Interviews happen without having to explain the user on how to get this setup.

Since the 40 minute time limit is good for most users, our organization uses the free version for most of our company. Only those who need a longer time period are provided with paid version.

Zoom review by <span>Juan Z.</span>
Juan Z.
What do you like best?

La primera vez que use zoom me parecio que no habia manera de ganarle a mi herramienta anterior , sin embargo debo retractarme , la aplicacion es genial , es rapida , simple , se conecta con cualquier de mis cuentas ya prestablecidas (facebook, gmail) lo cual me dice que puede ser una herramienta social como una de trabajo . Las llamadas son super nitidaz sin importar la cantidad (lo he usado con al menos 6 personas ) y de verdad que no compromete nada con el equipo donde esta corriendo . Compartir pantallas en tiempo real es en tiempo real no presenta delay , y el white board es una buena forma de hacer lluvia de ideas con los mienbros de equipo. La version gratis es super funcional , por lo que vi de los costos para una version mejor tampoco es muy costoso. La version movil es super facil de manejar y es lo mismo que la version desktop solo que mas compacta .

What do you dislike?

Lastimosamente uno de los puntos bajos de la herramienta es el video , tener video llamadas es bastante regular , una herramienta que con tanta potencialidad no deberia tener este tipo de problemas, se pixela mucho , o se queda colgada , de verdad que es mejor tener conferencia en solo audio que el video por ahora. Otro detalle que critico mucho en las herramientas de este tipo es porque a estas alturas de la tecnologia tener un chat tan plano y aburrido , porque no hacer la experiencia de chat un poco mas dinamica , algo mas parecido a whatsapp o blackberry messeger.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Usenlo para cualquier conferencia de audio o puntos de control con equipos de trabajo , en video creo que hay otras mejores opciones , y la version para telefono es lo mejor.

Poder tener las reuniuones en tiempo real donde sea , desde que la uso en mi telefono ha sido un forma practica de comunicarme sin depender de un tercero o un correo .

Learn more about Zoom

Zoom Videos

Learning about Zoom?

* We monitor all Zoom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.