Business partner of the vendor or vendor's competitor, not included in G2 Crowd scores.
What do you like best?
On the current ZOOM app i like all features. It has great possibilities for creating meetings and webinars where users can be asked to register or attend without registration. Sharing screen works perfectly fine and one of the best things is that you can record the meeting or the webinar and recording includes voice and share screen from all participants.
Possibility for connecting your account with external app (Magento for example) using API is great.
What do you dislike?
You need to have minimum 10 paid accounts to switch to Business Plan. This is not OK since for example our company does not have need for more than 2 accounts that we have currently, and we need some features from Business Plan that we cannot use right now. This feature should be available after second or third account, and than probably more users will decide to switch to Business.
In API integration some features are missing, for example exporting all events on which one user is registered.
For each user account to be created needs approval by the email account owner. We need feature for adding as users list of email accounts without asking their permission for that. For example we have users who signed agreements and for which we should not have any approval for this. It can be done in a way if user has email account on same domain on which ZOOM account is created to be added without waiting for approval, or maybe even better option will be to have place where you can verify domains as secure and your and all users from these domains to be added without waiting for approval
Recommendations to others considering the product
Gladly recommending this app to be used by anyone who needs good platform for organizing webinars and meetings for persons that are in different countries.
- It is very easy to be used
- has great audio and video sharing capabilities
- sharing screen works perfectly good on any device
- participants can join the meeting from all devices and in any way possible, so they can use the app from PC. MAC or any Mobile device and also they can join from mobile or landline phone using the phone number provided when one meeting or webinar is created
And many other things that you will find benefit from when using it
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- Very easy to navigate and use it.
- Having monthly followup meetings with clients.
- Doing some small trainings with groups of clients.
- Presentations for some mobile and desktop features of our web-shop on one meeting by easy sharing screen from any device