Zoom

Zoom

(6,393)

Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zooms solution offers the video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.

Work for Zoom?

Learning about Zoom?

Zoom Reviews

Ask Zoom a Question
Zoom review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Easy to use but commonly unsupported conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Zoom has a Google Calendar plug in which allows me to quickly add conference call details, join Zoom calls etc. It has a fixed link to my own meeting room, making it easy to quickly start meetings - the dial in details don't change either. There is a desktop app which makes this easy too.

I like that Zoom gives me control over how screen sharing can happen, allowing multiple participants to share at once, giving me the ability to only share and who can start sharing when someone else is. I don't feel the control most other tools have is necessary so am happy with Zoom removing this.

What do you dislike?

As a consultant, I find Zoom is often unsupported by my clients due to restrictions on installing plugins and desktop applications in order to use the conferencing centre. There's no way I know of to work around this making Zoom unusable with certain clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider whether the IT requirements of everyone who will be using Zoom or joining your calls - you may find Zoom unusable due to restrictions on installing required applications or browser extensions.

Being able to run conference calls quickly to reduce admin in getting in touch with those I'm working with. Screen sharing allows me to walk through things visually, which is great in my work supporting the development of systems for my clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Showing 6,392 Zoom reviews
Zoom review by User
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Zoom review by Allison R.
Allison R.
View Original

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Zoom review by Chris D.
Chris D.
Zoom review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning
Zoom review by Jose R V.
Jose R V.

"Finally found the right tool for Wen conferencing"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the simplicity of the whole tool, intuitive and light, minimum errors. Compared with other platforms in the market this is the outstanding solution in a very simple fashion. I have used more than five solutions prior this one, and definitely, this is the best solution in place, it was a recommendation from a friend, and Zoom quickly replaces my previous solution, except the Google native one, however, we're evaluating to replace even this.

What do you dislike?

Some times it is difficult to set up a meeting or join... this is something that occurs in most of these platforms. Sometimes I would like to have fewer restrictions during the testing phase, I understand that this type of limitations enforces to make pressure to take the decision of buying, however, I would rather prefer to donate in order to have access to the whole solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend to use ZOOM, it is easier to use, lower cost, enough time for testing, better quality, and great support

Keep my business on track, I owned a part of a company that brings assistance online, so you could understand the relevance of a tool like this. We have meetings for project following once a week and must of the support we provide is using real-time meetings. Zoom even contains much more characteristics that we haven't had time to evaluate in order to improve our experience, such as the meeting split.

Zoom review by Ruth C.
Ruth C.

"A mis clientes y a mí nos encanta este software."

What do you like best?

My clients are my greatest pride, and for them I work tirelessly so that they are always kept abreast of the status of the investigations they ask me to do to them. When we have to communicate to mention the progress of their research, or make suggestions in relation to the study that I do, I use Zoom, since this software offers me the best service of video calls and videoconferences that I could use. My clients feel very comfortable when we establish communication with this software and this powerful software makes very high quality video calls, where the image and sound are quite good, and therefore we can have a fairly fluid communication, necessary to record all the requirements of my clients. Besides this, the software offers me up to 40 minutes to make video calls, a very useful chat to share information and documents necessary to continue with the investigations, besides that you can record the video calls and videoconferences, I use this a lot with my clients and with the interviews I do with professionals and academics.

What do you dislike?

Since using this software more than a year ago, I have found the pleasant surprise that it has many more useful tools for my work than I expected to use, and these I have been able to combine with each of my research, achieving results that far exceeded my expectations. When I use Zoom I benefit a lot from each one of the tools it offers me and I am satisfied with each one of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Effective communication is one of the most important values today for any company or independent worker. And among the innumerable softwares that exist to satisfy this value, Zoom is one of the most competitive and complete of the current market, since it offers you a fluid, constant and assertive communication with your clients. For this reason, I strongly recommend the use of this software, and you will notice how your performance and labor productivity based on communication will improve.

When I evaluate each job objective that I have been able to achieve through the use of Zoom, I can confirm how useful this software is to my job performance as an independent researcher. Not only can I get closer to my clients but I can use their video calling and videoconferencing options to interview key players for the culmination of my research, or I can make video conferences to invite companies and discuss the progress of their research and the elements I will need to complete my work in the best way. Without a doubt, Zoom is a very integral software for me, and it has made me a more prepared and competent worker.

Zoom review by Xavier H.
Xavier H.

"Communication with zoom"

What do you like best?

Zoom does not have a trial period and I can have this app totally free without all the functions if I pay a plan but it serves for a basic and short communication

is a very easy and simple to use app does not require more time to learn to use it also has different functions than other communication app

I do not have contracts that oblige me to pay the monthly subscription because I choose how long I want to pay or if I do not use it for free

I can make a meeting from any place and device that has equally no matter the device that the participants of the meeting have

What do you dislike?

It is a very simple to use and I have nothing to say that I dislike it because everything in the app is very well explained in case you can not understand what it is used for and have a good quality

Before to have a communication by chat, call or video was of very poor quality and could not have a clear communication with customers and users, since I use zoom is a benefit the easy and accurate communication at any time and devices that we have

Zoom review by Douglas P.
Douglas P.

"An excellent resource for online meetings."

What do you like best?

Zoom is another great ally that I often use for my work activities. As a result of my responsibilities and roles in the Companionship and Community Management Unit of the Company where I work, I must travel to fulfill my work commitments outside the city where our regional headquarters are located. It is for this reason that I cannot spend all my time in team meetings or meetings of managers and supervisors. But I solved this problem thanks to Zoom, which offers me the option of Videoconferencing, a very valuable tool to make online conference rooms with my office colleagues, supervisors and managers of the company where I work, in order to receive instructions for the fulfillment of work goals or report on the events that occur in my business trip. These meetings that I make with my bosses and colleagues of office I make them easily with Zoom since this software allows me to make videoconferences of 40 minutes with a total of 100 participants, fantastic attributes to fulfill my labor performance. All these benefits I can enjoy with a high audiovisual quality, this is very important for me and I can not miss the details of the meetings I do with Zoom

What do you dislike?

It is a software that allows me to solve the limitations I have when for work reasons I have to travel to different parts of the country. Once overcome these limitations, I can only say that this software is very necessary to meet my work objectives, and each function it offers is very useful for me. Having said that, I think it is very clear that this software is essential to accomplish my work, and at the same time all its functions are very good and I have no complaints about the features that Zoom has as software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Motivated to the great demands and requests of our corporation the use of this software becomes necessary and indispensable. Each one of its functions contributes to the accomplishment of the work, without losing the quality and the efficiency in its elaboration. If your work is similar to mine, never stop using this software.

Using Zoom to communicate through videoconferences with my co-workers and bosses in team meetings to draw strategic plans or lines of action is a privilege that only this software has given me. With this software I have been able to give continuity to my work despite the geographical distance that separates me from our headquarters, which is why it is important to me and has contributed to my job performance in the company where I work.

Zoom review by Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.

"Zoom is a great and reliable video conferencing application"

What do you like best?

I love the features and ease of use with this application. You share an identification number with your attendees whether they have an account or not. You can schedule meetings which is a very useful feature. Being able to keep all of my video conferences scheduled and organized is great. It's very easy to forget about meetings that are set for the future, so with Zoom I am able to have set reminders with the links included in the email or calendar notification.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the quality of the video. I've used Zoom to voice over and have my face in the corner of a presentation and it is very blurry and unfocused. When I am on Zoom with other people and have to record the session and turn it in for my doctorate studies, it also ends up being lower quality than I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You are able to host as many meetings as you want and are allotted 40 minutes for free when on with more than 1 individual. You are also given an individualized code with your Zoom account that you can give people at any time to hop on a Zoom with you without having to set up a meeting. If you pay for the full version then you have access to some awesome features such as allowing someone access to control whatever is on your screen from their desktop.

I am able to increase access to communication in the form of meetings, so I am able to be in the comfort of my home while on a work meeting. Or if I am at a different site, then I am able to join in on meetings that I am otherwise unable to physically attend. My cohort consists of 24 individuals from all over the country and different time zones, so this application has been the source of every group project, which is multiple times a week. It also helps to connect all of us together and for our professors to host synchronous classroom sessions with the entire cohort all in one place.

Zoom review by Juan M.
Juan M.

"ZOOM MAKES IT EASIER FOR US"

What do you like best?

One of the best characteristics which calls my attention with Zoom is that its HD format for video as well as audio features , makes it comfortable for any kind of formal video calls, seminars , multi user conference video calls using split screen, special website e¬-training, web chatrooms and additionally time programing start up for handicap users. It´s like a site which has definitely thought of the nature of communications as well as IOS & Android features. In addition to the previously mentioned, it surely reflects effectivity offering the HIBRID CLOUD SERVICE, stablishing connection for a private cloud service, letting the user share videos and images on the chat service while at the same time supplying a wide range of a whole day connection. In my particular case security is a relevant issue for which Zoom has a special care privacy while not only using passwords, user login but on the side special coding for specific chat-meeting rooms for the right authorized access. Although this app can be used for normal chatrooms within adult significance, the use determination depends on the particular needs. Company wise is the major trend.

What do you dislike?

As most chat room apps , web connectivity is one of the major issues which at times may delay conference calls, meetings and inclusively seminar e-learning processes, but in short, it randomly depends of web speed service being used. The alphanumerical international set up or start up coding makes it a bit hard to connect but, in fact there´s practically not a feature I can negatively mention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without mentioning other applications for the same purpose, which I consider it would be unkind due to having used them before as well, I strongly recommend migrating to Zoom due to its effectivity, efficiency and long lasting communication features. Even though the app is used using simple chatrooms, the fact is that it can also be used for @-training and seminars without suffering interruptions of any kind.

Fast on going communication features lets me determine ,calling a company meeting at any time from different worldwide stations obviously considering zulu hour differences, so, for our particular use, issues which need instant decision and agreement taking, has no inconveniences due to the proactivity of the application. Can even recall a worldwide meeting we had this last November which took a seven hour lasting video conference without any accidental hung up or disconnecting.

Zoom review by Hunter P.
Hunter P.

"Zoom a very useful app"

What do you like best?

Zoom is compatible with any device and we can work in a team being in constant communication

the audio and video are of good quality facilitating good communication

Function of raising your hand in zoom rooms serves to have an order to speak and so everyone can listen

It is a very reliable app that is good for the participation of several members at the same time

In the beginning it is free and as you want to acquire more benefits you can acquire paying

What do you dislike?

I do not see anything bad in zoom is a good app that have many useful functions, the only thing I see wrong is that it works with internet but all the app works with the internet so I do not see anything bad

It benefits to be able to have a communication without telephonic operator and it can be free, it is a fast and useful communication for any moment

I can communicate with the people I love anywhere in the world regardless of the time it only matters if we have installed the app on any device

Zoom review by Elman M.
Elman M.

"Zoom"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool to communicate and to keep your team updated and informed of every change. It helps to create a smooth communication and if you work with remote teams is amazing to use. The ability to share the screen is amazing and the chat option is very helpful if you do not want to interrupt the person who is exposing. It is very interactive and user-friendly. Modern interface and also fun. It can be used from any device which is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it presents connectivity issues which can be a shame, you will need to have a strong and stable internet connection to take full advantage of this tool, you will need to take some time to get to know every feature and function. Once you master it will be one of the best tools to use for communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this as a communication channel, it can be used from any device it is user-friendly and fun to use, just take in consideration that you must invest time to know every feature and functionality. The conference can be recorded and shared to everyone which is a huge plus. Definitely worth trying.

Communications issue mostly since working with remote teams is sometimes difficult because of distance, but this tool has helped create a great channel of communication. It provides the ability to use from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.

Zoom review by Sixta Isabel P.
Sixta Isabel P.

"A very complete telecommunications platform."

What do you like best?

Zoom is one of those software that when you start using it you get to keep it. It is an interactive platform very dynamic and varied, with which you can make videoconferences and video calls in high quality HD and with excellent audio. Zoom offers you many options that fit my work dynamics perfectly. I have a maximum of 40 minutes per videoconference, enough time to articulate our work plans, conditioning our programming proposals. I have the option of administrator that allows me to have total control of the videoconference room, being able to invite a maximum of 100 people per video conference. If I need to use the video, audio or chat that is made in the videoconference to follow up later, I can record and use them later according to my work needs. All these benefits are geared to a very good application for android cell phones, which allows me to use this software anywhere you want, I just need to have the application installed on my android cell phone and have internet connection. Zoom is a software that facilitates my job performance and communication with my co-workers.

What do you dislike?

The more I use this software the more I convince myself that I made the right decision when I decided to link it to my work environment. Zoom has excellent options that, when used in your work, communication with your work environment improves a lot, and therefore, programming production is very professional and rich in ideas. From my perspective of using this software, I have no negative comments or aspects that when using Zoom make my work worse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software must be included in the list and software of large companies as they are very easy to communicate via videoconference with each of the members of your office or company, making it discuss quickly and with content, each of the ideas, proposals, instructions and activities to do. Without a doubt, it is a software that was made to improve the work environment and the presentation of products. I highly recommend Zoom.

A software that has allowed me to optimize my work functions and raise my performance on a par with a productivity that I had never had before. The communication between my co-workers and my bosses is vital for the fulfillment of the television guidelines, the revision of content and the presentation of new ideas for new TV programs, and, among the software that we use to achieve these objectives, Zoom is one of the ones that has helped me the most to fulfill these objectives, making my work quite competent and valuable.

Zoom review by Eliza H.
Eliza H.

"Offers the best conferences with Zoom"

What do you like best?

We love Zoom because it is extremely easy to use, has a sincel, modern interface and even guides you how to use it. We can create seminars and video call meetings and voice calls. One of the best things that it offers is that it can be used from different devices and has great audio and video quality which makes the experience of use very pleasant.

What do you dislike?

So far one of the things that we do not like about Zoom is not being able to have a copy or recording of the conference or weekly when we finish, apparently this option is only available for the host of the conference and if we do not share it we lose to archive, review or use useful content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend you to use this program if you wish to hold student, business or personal meetings. If you want to create seminars or web training this tool will be perfect for you. It is easy to use, install and very intuitive. You can use from your free plan to your business plan but if your company is small with the free plan it will suffice. You can use your desktop, mobile or web program.

It is a tool that has allowed us to hold business meetings. If you do conferences or meetings with our committee online either by voice call or videos and we are in different locations or with different devices, this is definitely our only option to use. In addition, when we have wanted to carry out web seminars for clients or future clients, this has been a tool undoubtedly indispensable.

Zoom review by Bhaumik S.
Bhaumik S.

"Versatile and easy to use service for uninterrupted communication. "

What do you like best?

Zoom is a very user-friendly service on mobile, desktops/laptops or for room meetings. It is available across the platforms which keep you connected throughout. The variety of mediums offered by Zoom.us includes Audio Calls, Video-Confrerencing, Chat, File Sharing, Screen Sharing, Remote Support, Annotations, and the list is long.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I really don't have anything to dislike. But, the limitation on 40 mins for free tier is definitely one thing I that I am not happy with. I know this is a limitaion with free account but subscription fixes that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the one-stop solution for all communication requirements. You are always reachable to your team and vice-versa across the globe.

Quality of Zoom calls (audio & video) is amazing and clearly better than offerings from other service-providers.

Team members stay connected across the world and it's very easy to work with. Zoom has made our team collaboration more effective and we can easily reach out to people across the globe. Customer and colleagues, all are using Zoom room and Zoom client.

Zoom review by DHRUVIN M.
DHRUVIN M.

"Best Tool for meeting from remote location."

What do you like best?

Zoom is a software that you can use to connect with people online and its really good for teaching online lessons or to do meeting with peoples with different organisation or within same organisation but situated at different places. It has so many interesting features to look at , for e.g. recurring meeting, so when you create type of meeting to schedule then it gives you a link and you can share this link with anyone that you want to meet. The coolest features is that you can share your desktop with connected people. So they can able to see it what you are presenting to them. You can record that meeting for your personal use. You can also see faces those who are connected to the meeting and also you can turn off video, audio in the meeting i.e you can able to only listen what the other person speaks. While joining the meeting you don't require to sign-in instead you have to add meeting ID then you can easily join.

What do you dislike?

The only things is bother me that when we connect more than 10 people, there is an echo which is created in the ongoing meeting. That's the only thing to improve otherwise its a great and efficient product to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very good product to use for everyone those who want to do meetings or give live lectures from remote location.

I am IT guy who have more than 5 meeting per day. The team is at different locations such as USA, japan, UK etc. So, to communicate with them daily is very important for business growth. So we personally use zoom software for that and its really efficient to use. It is fast and have so many good features as discussed.

Zoom review by Elman M.
Elman M.

"Zoom"

What do you like best?

It is a good tool for communicating and create meetings, you can create a fluent communication with your team from any device. It is easy to use and also fun interface, very organized. The feature to save every interaction, video or audio conference it is extremely helpful, sharing screen is a huge plus because this way you can create a more interactive conference.

What do you dislike?

It has some connectivity issues, also it goes slow when too many people are connected, also you need to invest time to get to know every function and feature. It is very hard to point out more things I dislike because the software besides what I mentioned before works perfectly fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to invest time in learning how to really master it, I do recommend it but you must take into consideration that you will need a very good and stable internet connection because sometimes connectivity issues are present, however it is a good software and I recommend it. If you really wish to have a communication channel that works as expected and provide you even a bit more go ahead and use it.

Communication issues, it is extremely helpful mostly when you work with remote teams, it helps to you to give and receive training, feedback and coaching amazing tool to shorten the distance. I really recommend it because it creates not only a good communication tool but also a sharing and interactive tool. Chat is also available which is amazing.

Zoom review by Gilb M.
Gilb M.

"wonderful app"

What do you like best?

With online meetings it is easier to share and gather the people with whom you want to communicate from whatever device is available and to record the whole meeting if you need to verify something of what was said.

the app is very good, fast and works very well in any operating system

the virtual backgrounds retouch the appearance something that is super fun for when a videoconference is made with another person and avoid seeing where I am really

in the meetings the function of raising the hand makes us more organized to speak and we can see the participation of each one of us who are in the meeting

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything bad about Zoom, everything seems to be good because it helps me a lot in my work with the communication of the team, you just have to have a good Internet connection and it will work very well

I can communicate with the people I need at any time from anywhere in the world

it saves me time by preventing me from moving from one place to another because through videoconferencing I can communicate with the person who is far away as if he were next to me

Zoom review by Ricardo B.
Ricardo B.

"Webconferencing done right"

What do you like best?

Zoom is very easy to use and I have had no connectivity issues with the product. I love the low bandwidth mode on my phone since it allows me to listen in and interact in meetings while on the go.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the initial learning curve to getting meetings set just right. I was unsure whether I was supposed to create a meeting in Zoom and in Outlook or if Zoom would send out the email but eventually through trial and error I think I have a basic understanding of how to use the software. I also dislike how easy it is to miss the chat if you aren’t actively looking for it. I wish it popped up more like a notification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really make sure you set the time aside to learn how to use it before jumping in. I am sure they have a lot of great features I haven’t discovered due to the learning curve.

Zoom has really expanded the possibility to work from anywhere. It has allowed more coworkers and employees to work from home without the concern of connectivity issues or inability to communicate.

Zoom review by Nicolas S.
Nicolas S.

"suitable for large companies"

What do you like best?

The zoom installation is very easy to perform

you can make the conferences with a good image and audio in HD in any size can be TV or cell phone and the screen is not distorted so the connection is wireless or by means of cable

I can meet with anyone anywhere in the world where I am and I can hold instant meetings if it is from one moment to another that I have to do it or scheduled meeting

the digital zoom billboard gives me the power to manage corporate communications between different departments of the labor area

With the touch screens, the meeting is more interactive and I can share it on whiteboards, boards or walls and I can handle it with the tips of my fingers

What do you dislike?

the subtitles in the meetings provided by zoom sometimes does not translate the correct word that was said and translates a different one that is not understood what the other person who does not speak my same language is trying to say

interacts with the communication for group meetings to transmit or for the negotiation of products where the client is far away and needs to show some product and with zoom rooms it is easy to make that meeting without having to move from site

Zoom review by Olga M.
Olga M.

"I've been using it for a long time, and I've had a lot of benefits."

What do you like best?

Zoom is the software we use most in our work when we videoconference with our bosses to make the budget. Zoom offers features that no other similar software can offer. The videoconferencing option offered by this software is quite comprehensive, its HD format does not lose any visual information, and allows you to keep the attention of meetings. I use the administrator option a lot because the videoconferencing rooms that I believe are private because it handles confidential information on the budget of the institution where I work, and Zoom offers me the greatest security and protection of the information we discuss and debate in videoconferences. Another important element of this software is that I can include up to a maximum of 100 people in my videoconferences, a considerable number of members that allows me to include the people I want for our videoconferences. I can mute the members I want according to the orientation of the meeting and I can also record the video conferences. Zoom is quite complete software that fits my job requirements.

What do you dislike?

It is a very complete software, which has a perfect balance between its tools and the versatility of the software. I use it daily in my work and every day I convince myself that it is one of the most comprehensive software that I have used for the use of video calls I do not find failures in this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work in a company and have problems communicating effectively with your co-workers or bosses since they are in different places, you should acquire this software immediately and witness how this problem will disappear from your work dynamics, making the information always arrive at the right time and with the best video and audio format in the market, Use Zoom and notice the difference.

The incorporation of Zoom technology has made my job more complete as I have been able to integrate multiple tools to communicate better with my co-workers and bosses. Zoom is a high-end software that has adjusted to my work very well, and has made me a more prepared and competent worker.

Zoom review by Sneha S.
Sneha S.

"Zoom is the best platform for Video Meeting.."

What do you like best?

Zoom is really compatible as it can be easily download and use with PC as well as with android or mac phones. It allows users to meet online even with or without video. You can record sessions, collaborate on projects share one another's screens, all with one easy to use platform. Zoom provides quality video, audio and wireless screen-sharing performance. Dynamic voice detection is one of the major feature of Zoom. It is very mobile friendly app. Zoom makes group collaboration easier than any other platform with the same feature. It offers unlimited number of meetings while using Zoom free version.

What do you dislike?

When using free plan there is a meeting duration cap of 40 minutes. This is of course upgraded using a paid version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product for video meeting

Me and my company using Zoom for online meeting with clients, colleagues and outsourcing companies etc for both video and audio conferencing. Group conferencing is very much benefited through this platform

Zoom review by Jon Q.
Jon Q.

"Best IM and meeting software"

What do you like best?

Zoom allows our company to communicate via IM and works great for us to collaborate with video meetings. We can share our screens and do mark up with each other. Can even help trouble shoot issues with the ability to take over the other computers in the meetings. We have it installed on all of our workstations and set up free accounts.

What do you dislike?

Zoom goes from Free personal accounts to expensive business accounts with no in-between. While we do have some of the pro accounts for our more heavy users, we would like to bring more people onboard with the business account, but the price gets pretty high very fast. The free accounts take care of 75% of our users just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If not using the business version, set one person up as the administrator and have them create all users accounts so that they can be managed. if users create their own personal accounts it is impossible to manage them.

We use Zoom for alot of our engineers coloaberation. We find it essential for working on complicated projects to share information. It is easy to set up meetings and keep everyone on the same page.

Zoom review by Keely F.
Keely F.

"Zoom Review - Flis"

What do you like best?

I like many things about Zoom, but I love that you can have a simple way of communicating with either another individual, or a group of people together, on your own device all over the country. This has been extremely helpful in my college classes. One day my professor was unable to travel and attend class, so he put me in charge of helping with the technology and facilitating class. He was still virtually with us, but I was there in case , to ease the folds. Even for group projects, there is no need to meet in the terrible snowy weather! We can just meet wherever we are (even in our bedrooms).

What do you dislike?

I had to create my own Zoom video to share with others. It was a little difficult to use at first. Understanding took some time, but once I got it, it was much more simple to use! I think providing instruction can be extremely helpful in setting up, or creating your own video. Sharing my screen was difficult until I got help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it! It is kind of like Skype. It is super easy to use, once you learn it.

Like mentioned above, I had to make my own Zoom video, showing my face, as well as my screen containing a PowerPoint that I created. I wasn't sure if it had worked until I submitted it online. Once it was up, it was viewable that it clearly worked!

Zoom review by Duncan J.
Duncan J.

"multiple benefits"

What do you like best?

We can share multiple screens simultaneously to achieve a more participatory meeting

The security when making a meeting is that you can not enter any person if you do not have the password

I can record the meetings and have it in the cloud or on the pc to visualize them later in case I need to go back to see any comments made in the meeting

The function of virtual funds in video calls is a very fun and creative option because if I do not want them to see where I am I put a virtual fund and ready

The function of raising the hand virtually in a meeting of several participants helps to make it a more organized meeting

What do you dislike?

I do not see anything of dislike to this zoom app helps me a lot to communicate with the other managers of the campus or with teachers the only bad thing is that if the person I want to communicate does not have internet I can not communicate but that is of all the app now that they need internet connection to work

the benefits that this app brings is the ease that can be done by large group meetings with a very good quality or if it is only called also can be done with good quality, giving good communication between those of us who have the app

Zoom review by Adolfo M.
Adolfo M.

"Simple and fast way to communicate"

What do you like best?

I think its main and most valuable feature is that it's very simple to use. So simple that even my 4-year old daughter use it to call me. It is as simple as sending the zoom link and it invites other people to join the conversation and connect with ease. On the other hand, the video quality is very good, depending on your internet connection, of course; and the audio clear almost always.

What do you dislike?

To be honest with you, it is almost impossible to point any dislikes about this product. Speaking for myself, and I think for almost everyone in my department, I have used zoom for more than a year now and I haven’t had a single issue with it. It is just a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used Skype and GoToMeeting, but I consider zoom as the best among all of them. It is well suited for those teams who want a solid video conference app or even a small virtual meeting. However, use it for just small projects might make you miss the whole benefits of this platform, that’s why I consider Zoom is better suited for big companies, so they can use all the tools they offer.

Online meetings are an important part of our organization, especially considering the fact that we have workers and clients from other countries. That’s why we consider Zoom as a valuable tool, and we use it at multiple levels within the organization. For us, it’s mainly used across the board in Conference Rooms for our main tenant. This provides a consistent way for meetings to happen remotely, as well as wireless presentation sharing.

Zoom review by Akshay N.
Akshay N.

"It Is one of the best video conferencing app ever."

What do you like best?

Below are some thing which I liked most

1. Zoom provides main feature is of video conferencing remotely with HD quality of video and great audio connection

2.Zoom is also good in some features like screen sharing , Desktop sharing app sharing with high security

3. The main thing i like most is meeting scheduling it is a too quick process to schedule a meeting.

4. Connectivity is great

5.We are able to make group chat as well as private chat in It.

6.Zoom's platform is too straightforward it can be easily understood to any type of user

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are not in zoom like other free users these are following

1.We would love if there pin less dial in numbers because this feature available in other software.

2. There we are needing some privacy if we are recording a call it shows to both party means the notification is able see on both side.

3.One thing with meeting I would love if there is some customization with meeting id with company name than number format

4.The technical support need to be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will strongly recommend it to other users if we see there benefits.

Below are the problem is solved in zoom.

1. First I can say that video conferencing able to make in smooth process.

2.Screen sharing , App sharing , Desktop sharing is able to do easy.

3. Meeting scheduling is faster than ever

Zoom review by Voislav M.
Voislav M.

"Great webinar and meeting tool"

What do you like best?

On the current ZOOM app i like all features. It has great possibilities for creating meetings and webinars where users can be asked to register or attend without registration. Sharing screen works perfectly fine and one of the best things is that you can record the meeting or the webinar and recording includes voice and share screen from all participants.

Possibility for connecting your account with external app (Magento for example) using API is great.

What do you dislike?

You need to have minimum 10 paid accounts to switch to Business Plan. This is not OK since for example our company does not have need for more than 2 accounts that we have currently, and we need some features from Business Plan that we cannot use right now. This feature should be available after second or third account, and than probably more users will decide to switch to Business.

In API integration some features are missing, for example exporting all events on which one user is registered.

For each user account to be created needs approval by the email account owner. We need feature for adding as users list of email accounts without asking their permission for that. For example we have users who signed agreements and for which we should not have any approval for this. It can be done in a way if user has email account on same domain on which ZOOM account is created to be added without waiting for approval, or maybe even better option will be to have place where you can verify domains as secure and your and all users from these domains to be added without waiting for approval

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gladly recommending this app to be used by anyone who needs good platform for organizing webinars and meetings for persons that are in different countries.

- It is very easy to be used

- has great audio and video sharing capabilities

- sharing screen works perfectly good on any device

- participants can join the meeting from all devices and in any way possible, so they can use the app from PC. MAC or any Mobile device and also they can join from mobile or landline phone using the phone number provided when one meeting or webinar is created

And many other things that you will find benefit from when using it

- Very easy to navigate and use it.

- Having monthly followup meetings with clients.

- Doing some small trainings with groups of clients.

- Presentations for some mobile and desktop features of our web-shop on one meeting by easy sharing screen from any device

Zoom review by Ashley H.
Ashley H.

"Best video conferencing software out there "

What do you like best?

High quality video and audio conferencing software with great phone in quality as well. The call clarity from the dial in is so much better than any other service I’ve used, as is the web interface and the controls for presenters. 10/10 would absolutely recommend

What do you dislike?

It’s not a dislike, just more of an annoyance- when the zoom invites get sent to emails or as .ics files some of the formatting gets lost so I can’t just click the phone number and have it dial it and enter the conference room number

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It is amazingly easy video conference software. The video conferencing abilities are much better than other platforms- just be mindful that sometimes the call in feature is a bit tricky in terms of audio- there seems to be some sort of feedback/echo/noise on the first try. Once we all mute (for those driving or not in a stationary position) and figure out the video/sound issues, it works seamlessly. Definitely worth the investment and the setup. Make sure your users have the ability to install software though- otherwise they'll be reaching out to IT every time

Geographical space for board members and interviews for a nationwide position. This was a great tool to overcome the distance challenge

Zoom review by Alfred A.
Alfred A.

"Multiple uses"

What do you like best?

The most interesting thing is the large group meetings that can be done through this app, it is easy to use and when meetings are held I like the option to raise your hand and alert that I am asking for the floor or if it would not be a disaster talking at the same time that would not be understood and to share a screen so that the explanation is clearer and understood better by the other person without needing to have it next to explain what I need to explain

What do you dislike?

You can not interact with the support chat in real time, wait a while for them to answer the question you have, it can be hours or days, wait, I do not like not being able to solve my problem once and have to wait

Conduct video conferences as a team

Can share screen

Have a more effective communication

Make video calls with excellent quality

Have an easy to manage app

Zoom review by Olivia C.
Olivia C.

"Always a helpful tool"

What do you like best?

I work in a team with member who aren't always in the same city as me so this tool is essential for our meetings. The best feature of Zoom is the ability to share your screen with everyone in the meeting. I can make sure that everyone is paying attention and can see the meeting notes or relevant materials. I also like that you can have your video and audio off if you want. I am a big fan of having meetings over Zoom because I tend to get better attendance and have to spend less time finding a time when everyone can show up in person.

What do you dislike?

One downside is that you have to have everyone's mics off or it will pick up the slightest noise in the background. Also I have learned this is best used sparingly because it does lower participation during meetings because people aren't held as accountable to paying attention when they are behind a computer screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out.

No issues. The biggest benefit is the flexibility it allows me to have when I schedule a meeting time.

Zoom review by MJ B.
MJ B.

"Video Conferencing Easier Than Ever!"

What do you like best?

You can easily learn how to use Zoom even if it is your first time! It has a simple interface, user-friendly, and self-explanatory. I've been invited to Zoom for a conference meeting and I had to figure it out in a short time, and I did it thanks to the user-friendliness of the Zoom. Since then I switched to Zoom.

It is great to have all these features available even with a free account. I mostly use it to meet my committee members online. It gives you an awesome video and audio quality, screen sharing, and recording meetings.

Another great feature of Zoom is its compatibility with different devices and interfaces. You can use the web version, desktop version, or on your smartphone.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find the recorded video of one of our meeting because apparently, only the host could record the meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even the free account answers the needs of a little organization and makes communications super easy. However, if you own a bigger business you might need to get a pro account.

It is a perfect tool to help communication between your organization's members. You can set up schedueled conference meetings (weekly, monthly, etc.)

Using login codes will increase the security of your internal communications and enables you to control participants.

Zoom review by Evaristo C.
Evaristo C.

"Excelent to talk with friends and teammates"

What do you like best?

What i like the best is to use it as comunication service to stay in touch with friedns and family in a easy way. The quality of the video and audio are really good and is free. if i am in my computer the app is launched instantly and is in my browser native no need to do nothing else. The remote control of computer is really easy and fast . Is not consuming a big amount of band withd that is a really BIG PLUS to those that don't have high speed internet service.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike in this tool is the chat , the chat is really old fashion and plain , this kind of tool can be more user friedly , like BBM or even whatsapp .

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendations is to install it in your phone or your computer , is a really good tool to stay updated with your clients and friends in every where you are and that's the way to keep the bussiness going

Stay in touch with my clients anywhere and anytime , it give me the posibility to review documents about a case no matter where i am . Also can talk to my relatives in other countrys without carry out any expenses.

Zoom review by Andrew K.
Andrew K.

"Zoom, Best group video and audio confrence solution in the market."

What do you like best?

For me, Zoom stands out as the best video conferencing software in the market today. What I like most about zoom is.

1. The capability of the software to for group meetings

2. An administrator or the chair person of the conference or group meetings has the ability to mute and unmute users. This capability make it easier to manage users giving a user chance to air views one at a time.

3.The ability to record a meeting for future reference

4.The clarity of the video and audio is outstanding compared to other related solutions in the market.

5.Also, I love the fact that it allows integrations with other apps such as Google calendar.

6. It is also easy to create and join a group conference. By just sending someone a link of a conference in which they can use to join.

What do you dislike?

Some of the disadvantages i found about the software are;

1. The difficulty to reach a customer care realtime for urgent help on use of the software.

Meeting and confrences in businesses are inevitable since they are part of day activities of a business. Organizing for meeting and confrences consumes alot of time and resources leading to delayed desision making thus affecting organizations negatively.

The benefits of zoom are many, some of these benefits are.

1. Saves on time taken to plan for confrences

2.With zoom the expenses of planning and convining physical meetings are extremely reduced or even avoided since a user has to only install zoom and have access to the internet.

3.Video confrences can be recorded for future reference

Zoom review by Evanjelyn F.
Evanjelyn F.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that there is a separate screen to show who is all on the call and then a screen that shows the speaker on the call. The audio quality is great as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the image quality can be a bit distorted, there is sometimes a lag and if you are signed on, it will sometimes not take you directly to the meeting and show that it is still loading, even when the presenter has already joined and started the meeting. The fix is to log out and then log back in but that is a hassle if you are trying to be able to auto-join the meeting when the presenter has started the meeting.

It is easy to use this when you are hosting meetings between team members either one-on-one or in a group. It is also a way to roleplay a scenario when you are on the phone with a student/customer. It is easy to be able to take notes when you are on a "call" like that and to break character when you need to ask a question or discuss multiple ways to resolve an issue and to discuss why each issue would be positive, negative or neutral.

Zoom review by Ben O.
Ben O.

"Best Videoconferencing Software on the Planet!"

What do you like best?

There's too much to love about Zoom to just pick one thing that's the best. How about the ability to put multiple offices in a single virtual room together? How about the ability to moderate the conference and allow people to ask questions via raising their virtual hands or a chat. But maybe the best part is the ability to multi-share and annotate each other's screens. Zoom is basically the classroom of the future.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, but with any technology there's always going to be some issues with lag, or accessibility issues with some people. These are generic problems with tele/video conferencing in general and shouldn't be held against Zoom though.

Zoom provides a virtual conference-room that anyone can join or use to quickly share information. Its ability to record conference calls and save them for later viewing is invaluable to members of our team that are unable to make the meeting for later review. We've found it much faster to communicate, share information, and give each other feedback using Zoom's integrated service.

Zoom review by alejandro g.
alejandro g.

"Zoom is hte best for online meetings"

What do you like best?

The best thing about zoom is that it's very simple. Is amazing how easy it is to get in a meeting, via computer or even with your smartphone. At first, we used the free version, and it has almost everything for personal usage, sometimes I even used it to get in touch with my family; and for business, providing a fluid conversation between the parts

What do you dislike?

My main issue has to do with the sound. It has a deficient sound filtration. Sometimes the participants could hear themselves over my own voice and it was very annoying. Also, only the host could record sound, which makes it really hard to start a conference when the host has hardware issues, so the conference has to be postponed to change host (yes, it happened to me)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to use with every plan, they have a variety that’s almost limitless with the plans offered. The basic plan is good for personal or small group of users, with less than 100 persons and a duration of less than 40 minutes. On the other hand, Pro plans offer advanced features like API, an important aspect in this kind of app. I think these plans could be enough for connections between 50-100 users.

In our company, and especially in my department, zoom is used daily for communication between employees working remotely or with clients. Also, there’s an extension of our business in Europe, so we use it for that too. It’s very helpful when it comes to organize private online meetings, discuss short-term or long-term tasks or large conferences that involves a great number of employees and clients

Zoom review by Elizabeth Q.
Elizabeth Q.

"Easy to use video conference "

What do you like best?

Video conference is a must for software sales and Zoom is the leader for a reason! The controls are easy to understand and its nice that you can dial in via computer audio or your telephone.

Google calendar integration also makes setting any meeting into a zoom meeting super easy

What do you dislike?

You do have to download the zoom meeting client, if you are hosting a presentation with someone who has never used zoom before this can cause a little bit of a headache. At this stage though most people have some experience with a video conference.

If you have a slow or older computer when you go to open zoom it can cause your computer to crash!

Sometimes its hard to tell why a meeting is recording on your local computer vs the cloud and when an admin tries to change settings for everyone it doesnt always work

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great customer service! They reply back to emails right away

More interactive meetings with clients, sharing your screen is the easiest way to make sure you have your prospects attention

Zoom review by Glenn C.
Glenn C.

"Zoom flexible tool"

What do you like best?

through the app you can do several things of communication or sending documents I thought about having zoom because I saw that the students did not attend class and they lost a lot of study and I needed an app that would give me the correct way to communicate with them so that they would be more flexible to assist, through zoomrooms to which they would connect from the place where they were and acquired the classes as if they were in the classroom, this app I liked for this option to be able to gather several people in a very easy videoconference

What do you dislike?

I did not like that when I went to change my plan because I wanted to improve I contacted with support they took my data correctly and asked me to wait a moment while they finished giving me all the information about the change of plan which they did not answer me and I had to wait until the other day to make the change of plan with the one that had

it serves as a benefit to be able to make people connect and do not lose a moment of the class as if it were in the classroom, it makes it more flexible and it is beneficial for all the videoconference communication

Zoom review by Vallery O.
Vallery O.

"Have your meetings on the go"

What do you like best?

I love Zoom, it has made it so easy for me to meet with colleagues across the world with nothing but an internet connection. Some of the things I love about it are;

- The sound and video quality is amazing

- I can share my screen during a meeting

- I don't have to download the software on my hard drive, I can just log in on the web

- I can record my meetings

What do you dislike?

Overall this is a really amazing software, the only thing I don't like is that you need a really strong internet connection for it to work seamlessly, in this part of the world, that is not always possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the investment, go for it.

Zoom has made it possible for us to take our meetings even away from the office, solving the issue of time difference between office locations. I love it.

Zoom review by Vilija J.
Vilija J.

"Outstanding Customer Service and User Experience"

What do you like best?

The platform is self explanatory for our users. If we ever have a question, their team responds immediately and walks us through everything, simply! They have a hotline and chat system. It's pretty great, and puts us at ease. We haven't received any complaints at all. The price point is great compared to other solutions. It's easy to manage the webinar throughout our presentation, switch panelists, answer questions, etc. Compared to LogMeIn (previously GoTo Webinar), this is WAY better in every way!

What do you dislike?

We have gotten disconnected/had lagging issues before, so I wonder if their platform uses a lot of running power on older computers. The main menu when you're trying to set up a webinar can be overwhelming for a new user (especially if someone is not very tech saavy), but it's pretty quick to learn. We only use the webinar feature, and it seems to default to the meeting feature (which is annoying).

Recommendations to others considering the product

My guess Zoom is comparable to similar software, but we like them a LOT! And, their customer service team is amazing!

Ability to host shorter training classes for members digitally (for those who can't travel across the state to attend in person). It lets us educate members of our industry, saves us and our members travel time, and we're meeting the demand for online training.

Zoom review by John C.
John C.

"an app that provides a good service"

What do you like best?

I am fascinated by this app from the beginning I was motivated to continue with them, I got a message from my email from the zoom support so if I had any questions, I could contact them or they could attend live trainings, they have video and written tutorials, is very good in addition to all the options offered to schedule or create meetings in large or small groups, is the best has many more options better than other app

What do you dislike?

The app fascinates me and I do not have something to write that I dislike only my good wishes to continue with them and to continue like this is a unique and unparalleled app

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it too much is the best it is easy to use, the support is very good, the communication improves either in video or just call

Me fascina la opcion de programar reuniones solo es cuestion de programarla y pasar el enlace web del sitio de la reunion para que se conecten y podamos reunirnos todos lejos como si estuvieramos cerca

Zoom review by Sujee K.
Sujee K.

"Zoom Review"

What do you like best?

Zoom's basic features are FREE. I've used it for meetings and have yet to experience any technical problems such as any noticeable lag times. Their customer support is great as well. Recently I reached out to the billing department to get a courtesy refund for a service I was not using anymore and did not know it was still active - they got back to me in a couple days with a full refund!

What do you dislike?

My company uses webinars to host events, but the service is an additional fee that can only be purchased IF you go to their PLUS plan which is another added fee. I think it would be great for them to allow all their free users to add a feature like webinars temporarily without having to upgrade also to their PLUS plan. Another big problem is their mobile app interface and support - it's not very user friendly. I think they

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for software for speedy online business meetings, this is great and the FREE plan can meet most of your demands. If you need more features and meeting time, this can get expensive as they do not have value plans - at least to my knowledge and experience.

The webinars are by far the best for us. We use it to host our events with little lag. The option to add the service ONLY when you need it helps us manage our budget. I love it that we can host an event and use their cloud services to save any recorded videos. You can even brand the registration page and use it in conjunction with Zapier to build a lead database.

Zoom review by Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.

"Easy to use with free limited users/time meetings available"

What do you like best?

Very simple interface allowing meetings to be scheduled ahead of time so others can accept them and add to work calendars. Screen sharing is also very straightforward. Perfect for presentations and tutorials within the work environment. The ability to send chat messages to the whole meeting room and individually is great! Mobile phone integration is good and extremely useful for digital nomads.

What do you dislike?

Interface could perhaps be a bit updated, it looks a bit outdated. Sometimes it can be a bit tricky as you join the meetings with mic and cam on, and users don't even realize it at first. Aside from this, the software is good and it can be used on the phone too which makes it easy if you're on the move.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version first with limited users and conference time.

Meetings between different members of a work team but based in different countries. It makes having important meetings a breeze! We are able to get things done daily.

Zoom review by RENE T.
RENE T.

"Es una aplicación excelente cuya agilidad nos permite realizar reuniones de trabajo inmediatas"

What do you like best?

La conectividad, bajas la aplicación del teléfono, el de laptop y estas siempre conectado donde quieras que estés, si no tienen conectividad de internet se puede llamar a teléfonos directos en el país y tienes lista la conectividad.

A mi me permite conectarme donde sea, otro es que los puertos de comunicación son comunes que son permitidos en el corporativo que trabajo sin necesidad de abrir reglas de Firewall.

Excelente

What do you dislike?

Nada todo ha sido excelente para mi trabajo

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom es de gran ayuda por sobre todo la conectividad la cual lo hace sumamente flexible, además que con muy podo ancho de banda de internet requieres para usarlo, la transmisión de audio y video es excelente (de acorde a la disponibilidad del internet con que se cuente).

Reuniones entre corporativos hemos podido unificar nuestras oficinas entre España, Chile, Uruguay y México, donde ha través de Zoom hemos podido realizar proyectos y dar seguimiento a las tareas y trabajos en conjunto.

Zoom review by Chloe M.
Chloe M.

"Zoom outperforms other video conferencing tools! "

What do you like best?

Zoom is very reliable. I've used it for personal meetings with just one person as well as for work meetings with 10+ attendees. The sound is clear and it's easy to know who's talking. We haven't had it fail us yet. We've tried Skype and GoToMeetings and Zoom works better than both. I appreciate that I can use the free account for personal meetings as well—it makes me feel like they want me to benefit from their product, with or without paying.

What do you dislike?

Like any video conferencing tool, sometimes there's a lag between the pace of what you hear versus what you see. I also wish you could share more than one screen at once rather than having the screen totally taken over by Zoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do some trial runs with your internal team before sharing with a client. There are a couple things you'll want to get used to (how to mute, how to connect via phone vs. computer, how to share your screen) before you ask your client to get used to it, too.

We have been able to work from home during bad weather in Minnesota because Zoom is so reliable. It's easy to feel like the team is still present since the sound is high quality and we can share screens so easily. We can also feel confident using this tool with clients.

Zoom review by Katie  G.
Katie G.

"Zoom Made Confrencing Easy "

What do you like best?

It was easy to meet with several people at the same time. It was convenient and easy to use on a cell phone, tablet, computer or other device. I liked that there were many settings that were easy to use. The tools were easy to navigate. It was beneficial that you could change screens to view a person or a PowerPoint presentation. I liked the voice-over tools and how you could easily mute the volume if needed. This software would be helpful for a variety of business needs because it is so versatile and easy to use. It worked well on a variety of devices which was convenient because you did not need to be in a specific setting to use zoom, it is easy to use on the go.

What do you dislike?

I would like if the chat didn’t disappear after finishing a video chat because sometimes we would paste links etc. in the chat that we needed after finishing a conference. Another downfall is you do need to ensure you have good connection or the voices would be spotty or skip over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was easy to implement and use!

We used zoom as a weekly means to meet and discuss with our intern group. It was an easy way to meet virtually since we all had crazy schedules. It was beneficial because it worked with everyone's schedules and we really liked to use the breakout conversations. The breakout conversations were used often and was simple and easy to navigate the tools of the app.

Zoom review by Jacklyn "Lake" A.
Jacklyn "Lake" A.

"Fast Video Chat"

What do you like best?

I like the simple and fast connection between two users. In my experience, I was able to put into a short code and connect to the other user within a few seconds. The audio was clear and the other person was able to hear me perfectly fine. The first time I used it, it took less than 2 minutes to completely download the program to my computer and video chat with another user. Some programs or applications could take 5-10 minutes minimum just to download. It was very user friendly especially for someone who is new to computers. I believe this program would be great for all ages because of it's simplicity.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about zoom is the code that is necessary to put in when going to a video chat. The code is a little bit long and I have gotten confused so I the other user had to repeat it to me. Other than that, it's a great program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It's very easy to use and it downloads super quick to computers.

I have solved many technical issues with Zoom. I have had multiple instances where I needed to talk to an IT specialist as soon as possible and Zoom was perfect for the job. As soon as I downloaded it, I was able to talk to the specialist and get the issue figured out within moments. I have realized a lot of benefits from using the program. I have resolved minor and major IT issues because I was able to connect to someone quickly and clearly.

Zoom review by Drew A.
Drew A.

"It's Like Being There Without Being There"

What do you like best?

We use Zoom almost every day. We have remote employees that sit in on Monday morning meetings using Zoom. We have clients outside our immediate market that we conduct meetings with using Zoom. Many of our potential clients also setup Zoom meetings with us to perform preliminary discovery phone calls. Remote employees feel more like a part of the team when they're included in on company meetings.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that gets a little confusing at times is which meeting link we're supposed to be using. Since we use it so much, we lose track of what's what sometimes. But that's a fairly minor complaint compared to all the benefits that outweigh it! The recording features are sometimes a bit unreliable. There were a couple of instances where we were using Zoom to present a webinar and thought we had the screen and laptop camera recording the presentation, but when we were finished we realized it hadn't recorded the audio from the person presenting. That may have been user error, but would have loved to see some sort of notification from Zoom as to what was being recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consolidate your world and bring others to you. :)

We're shrinking the world and bringing inside our office walls. We're removing the barrier of time and space and getting work completed more quickly and easily. Paired with our Owl 360 camera, Zoom is a must have for any business, large or small!

Zoom review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Zoom a very creative, different and useful app"

What do you like best?

the video conference is full of great virtues so that they serve the company to be able to contact us through this means to hold important meetings that are not scheduled and which are urgent

The reminder of the meetings are useful so that I do not forget to attend in the middle of so much work I forget but with the option to remember it is a benefit

What do you dislike?

When using the option to record the meeting and save it in the computer it is saved but the volume does not remain with the original, it is very quiet, I do not know why this error is caused but when I go to watch the meeting again I have to upload the whole volume to the speakers to be able to listen even if it's a bit hard

Recommendations to others considering the product

fast and effective for communication

to be able to create video conferences are very beneficial it is good to have this type of app to not be quick to go to meetings or to be able to contact a single person also for something important that I need, conference rooms I also use them a lot for work of meetings

Learn more about Zoom

Zoom Videos

Learning about Zoom?

* We monitor all Zoom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.