Zoom

Zoom

(4,614)

Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zooms solution offers the video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.

Work for Zoom?

Learning about Zoom?

Zoom Reviews

Ask Zoom a Question
Zoom review by Brooklyn C.
Brooklyn C.

"Zooming through an Excellent Experience"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the Zoom video conferencing software. It has been the most useful video conferencing software I have used. The best thing about the Zoom software is the simplicity of its use. I use it often with students and they are able to easily navigate the software with little training on my part. Other things that I enjoy is that participants can join conversation for free. The platform is easy for me to use as a moderator. It offers high quality audio and video. Screen sharing between both the presenter and guests is simple. Participants can isntant message during conferences. Meetings are easily recordable. Users can also create reoccurring meetings and use the same link for future meetings.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is currently no real time document sharing feature. I would like to be able to do this is working meetings on video conference especially for business purposes. In addition, there is some cost associated that is dependent on how much the Zoom Video Conferencing is used. There is, however, a free version for smaller amounts of users to use. I use the free version and its is enough for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is totally worth it. It is free and very effective in use for video conferencing. I strongly recommend every one consider using over Blackboard Collaborate, Google Hangouts, and others. I also cannot say enough that it is FREE!!!

It solves the issue of having meetings with people off site.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Showing 4,747 Zoom reviews
Zoom review by Chris D.
Chris D.
View Original

"Ease of use puts Zoom ahead."

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Zoom review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning
View Original

"Zoom is really easy to use!"

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Zoom review by leynette alejandra M.
leynette alejandra M.

"program to interact with my students and colleagues online"

What do you like best?

Zoom is an Internet-oriented program that I like because I use it to interact with my students and colleagues at the university. It helps me to teach all kinds of training without the need to program the knowledge, since it shows specific characteristics for its use. At first I found it difficult because I did not know it, but once you sign up, it tells me the functions that become simple. It is ideal for video conferencing, making group presentations and sharing a computer screen with a large number of participants up to 45 people.

What do you dislike?

The problem for me is the audio, its transmission is not well understood when you want to make a meeting. It does not sound very clear. The other thing is that the number of participants is limited. If you need to add more people, it has a cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Zoom because it is an excellent server to share documents, photographs and videos on your screen simultaneously from anywhere and if you can not be in person (physically) for any situation, activate the application for online runs with audio and vision. In addition to screen sharing. Easy to start from a computer or mobile.

The benefits of this program is that I can make video calls and seminars from my computer and mobile phone. It works with a fixed Internet or Wi-Fi connection. It does not require a cost. You can download the free application. Also, it allows me to organize and record a meeting. Videoconferencing plan, create annotations with my students at a distance. One of the strategies that I included in my class planning is to use Zoom as a tool to meet online. Although the platform is very new for the university, I am already implementing it as a use

for the strengthening information and communication technologies. It is an excellent tool to communicate. It should be noted that it does not only work for academic and professional purposes. We can also use it to connect with family and friends who are in other countries. This space is available for different languages, there is no need to worry.

Zoom review by Thomas W.
Thomas W.

"Finally a meeting app that doesn't hang up or slow down!"

What do you like best?

I love how seamless it works! The calls are clear, the video is crisp on slower connections, and best of all, my computer doesn't slow to a crawl as it uses far less resources than Skype or other competitor meeting applications.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little hard to figure out the interface at times, and there is very little user onboarding or tutorial walkthroughs available when you first install the application that show you what each button is for or even the basics of initiating a meeting. For a while I was even calling colleagues two times in a row because I wasn't used to not having the ringing sound when I start a meeting and thought I had to invite them again...after the meeting had been initiated!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a while to get to know the user interface and menu because there isn't really a tutorial showing you what each button does or how to initiate calls and such. It caused a couple hiccups for our team in the beginning, but after we figured out how to do everything we haven't had any issues!

My business uses Zoom to communicate on a daily basis as a team and share our screens and work in the event that we have questions or need to present something to the team. It is great that it is available on mobile as well because part of our team works remote full time and the time difference allows them to join f they happen to not be in front of their computer at home or the office.

Zoom review by Edinson R.
Edinson R.

"Software designed for enterprise and corporate environments "

What do you like best?

Zoom is one of the best software I have used to make videoconferences and webinars with the members of my office. It has one of the best HD video resolutions I've used, plus I can create videoconferencing rooms for up to 100 participants, ideal for videoconferencing with our allies and team located in the interior of the country.

In addition to having one of the best systems for videoconferencing, also has an excellent chat, very good for developing ideas, pasting multimedia content, digital, web page links, this improves the levels of communication in videoconferencing. Last but not least, the software has an application for smartphones which allows us to connect anywhere we are as long as we have a good Internet connection. If in doubt is an excellent software

What do you dislike?

I think the developers of Zoom should increase the time of use of videoconferences for free users, since we only have 40 minutes for each videoconference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Zoom to companies that want to expand their communication horizons, overcoming the distance barrier. Nowadays, many companies have branches and offices spread all over the national territory and even internationally. Thanks to Zoom you will be able to maintain permanent contact with each one of the members of these sucrsales or headquarters without losing details of their advances, ideas, developments, special events and reports of developed activities. Without a doubt it is a very useful and great software.

The most important limitation that helped us to overcome this software, was the distance between the different work teams that by instructions of our management had to leave the city to do research and collect the health needs of our customers.

This software allows us to report, in real time, results of each of our activities outside our offices without waiting for people who are traveling back to the office and make face-to-face meetings.

Zoom review by Emir G.
Emir G.

"The experience is very good because it provides so many tools."

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the amount of recording tools that both a host and a visitor provide. The quality is very good and fluid, provides webcam and screen recording whenever you want.

All the times I want to talk to a client or friend to explain a certain thing, I tell him to download ZOOM and in 5 minutes we are already at the conference and explaining any of the doubts he has, is easy to use, for anyone.

What do you dislike?

I would say that the least I like is the lag that can sometimes be, although most of the time this depends on the connection to the Internet that each one has. I would like you to add the option of being able to freely record all the lectures and be able to establish in a simple way where to store on the computer or on the cell phone. If there is already this option to record, it is difficult to access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that you can fix the lag issue in several situations if it is possible.

The tool to record all the conferences, if there is this option that makes it easier to find and use.

It provides many benefits, the most important are those of being able to speak with people from the other side of the world without any cost, to be able to listen to very intelligent people to speak, to give advice and motivations, to be able to chat with them.

Zoom review by Duglas Z.
Duglas Z.

"I use Zoom for chatting with co-workers, it is very reliable"

What do you like best?

What I like about the application is that it never stops working, never sticks, takes enormous advantage of the available bandwidth which is limited sometimes, a few months ago I began to use zoom, this was for a Project where I should always be connected with my bosses, at first I did not know it, but once I installed it on my laptop and on my mobile phone, I began to take advantage of its advantages, I was at a conference with many users at the same time and the application was still working wonderfully, we shared information that was vital to configure teams for which a particular client was paying us, we could give assistance to other partners using the application. I was part of the licensed application and now after that project is finished I use it in a garter way too, and I am promoting it in my new organization to be the licensed application chosen for video conferences

What do you dislike?

As all the applications when you have the licenses you can get the maximum of them as to take advantage of the maximum number of participants in a video conference and the extended time for the video call, however with the use of the free option there are limitations that are understandable, this would be the only point that I do not like, everything else is very good application

Recommendations to others considering the product

f you have the opportunity then buy the licensed option, especially if you have to use video calls, share files and solve problems in the field, the price - value ratio of the product is quite good, the opinion is shared with many of my colleagues, which they say is an excellent application and never stops

I was present in a project as a commissioner of microwave equipment for an Asian brand that provides equipment for telecommunications companies, all the team had the application of Zoom in their smartphones, and when we had a problem with the configuration we made video conference by Zoom and we will send files that afterwards helped us to solve the faults that were presented to us in the field, we worked during the whole project, in that case we had the application licensed

Zoom review by Karime H.
Karime H.

"Reliable and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I have my own room: the same link for all my meetings. I can see and talk to many people at the same time with a very robust connection. I can record meetings. Meeting scheduling is very easy from zoom since it connects to my google calendar. The free version is great for short team meetings and the 45 minute limit actually helps to keep to the important stuff.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to connect to the meeting room.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

I no longer have an office, so I work with my team remotely through zoom. I have realized that it is a more efficient way to work. I can schedule my day using the google calendar interface from zoom and make a better use of my time. Have also used it with clients and it works great, we don't need to meet face to face, so travel time is saved.

Zoom review by Bharadwaj P.
Bharadwaj P.

"Zoom is the best Web Conferencing Software Available"

What do you like best?

Zoom allows users to add or call participants directly with their phone number. Webex requires you to dial into a predetermined meeting number or use voip. Zoom on the other hand will dial or call the attendees for you. The mobile app is amazingly friendly to use, there is a driving mode on the app, that allows you to use the app in the manner of a button. The app keeps you muted and you have to press the button to speak. This is really helpful when you are driving to work or from it. you don't have to search for the mute button every time you need to mute or unmute yourself. Instead you can press and hold the button to speak.

What do you dislike?

Zoom is way better in my experience than Webex, Goto Meeting or Join.me. There is nothing i dislike about Zoom. The application allows you to connect via the computer audio via internet connection or dial in or have the meeting call you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switching to Zoom has definitely improved the productivity of our team.

Connectivity is vastly improved and Zoom allows for collaboration with team members based in different parts of the world with great ease than comparative products such as Webex, Goto Meeting, Team Viewer & Join.me.

Zoom review by mia s.
mia s.

"interact with your customers and partners via conference thanks to teamviewer "

What do you like best?

this program gives me the facility to keep in touch with all my colleagues and some clients, I can make presentations of my reports via online conference where my colleagues can see me expose the report and I can even share documents live so that the exposition of my report is understandable in the best possible way. has a free version which is good at present in my company we use a paid version to be able to have a presence of up to 500 people in a room

What do you dislike?

I dislike that audio does not maintain a constant connection, there are times when I'm talking and people who see me do not listen to me or listen to each other

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recommend this tool, people who want to use this tool try to do audio and video tests before making their conference so that everything comes out in the best possible way

This tool helps me to maintain contact with my clients and my colleagues who are in other branches, thanks to this tool we can keep in touch constantly to update ourselves of the things of the company and the problems of some customers

Zoom review by Megan T.
Megan T.

"Zoom - Perfect for formal and informal web conferencing"

What do you like best?

Zoom has a clean user interface and generally works very well. I like how easy it is to switch between camera modes or presenting your screen or a specific program or documents (or your view of your iPhone!). No unnecessary bells and whistles - just a sleek, minimal web conferencing tool.

What do you dislike?

One specific problem we've encountered is if someone joins the audio using their computer and not by calling in, it's very hard to hear them unless they are speaking loudly enough and close enough to the microphone. So we've wasted a lot of early meeting time trying to troubleshoot and eventually making the person disconnect and reconnect using the phone.

Our team occasionally meets virtually with each other and very often with external partners. We work with people all over the world - just met with someone in Malaysia last week! This product makes it easy to work on documents together in the moment, see each other if we choose to, and do things like provide training or troubleshoot for someone if they are experiencing any problems with one of our products (i.e. they can't access a course we've built and we want to see why).

Zoom review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"Super user friendly, better than skype"

What do you like best?

I love the recording function, the ability to share screen, manage participants, use if you don't have an account, and webinar functionalities.

What do you dislike?

Unless you have an upgraded account it kicks you off after 40 minutes. I have an upgraded account, so it's not an issue for me, but for some of my students who don't pay for their account they get annoyed when they get kicked off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software makes distance education and remote employees so much easier. We absolutely love it in our office, especially if you have the paid version.

We are able to live broadcast distance education webinars for our MBA program with this and record them to upload to our classes afterwards. Additionally, as we are an online education program we admit students from all over the country, and are able to virtually interview the students for admissions without having them fly in to our state. We also are able to have meetings with remote employees and still have them involved with our day to day operations.

Zoom review by Narayanan P.
Narayanan P.

"Brilliant and highly functional conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

PROS:

* Clean and intuitive interface.

* Scheduling, initiation, participation, and the actual conferencing are brilliant.

* Audio/video/sharing features are very easy to use and effective.

* Features like muting, chat, etc. work exactly how you'd expect them to.

* Even non-techies find Zoom a breeze to use.

What do you dislike?

CONS:

* This is a minor nit, but the ability to choose between open applications for screen sharing could be improved.

* While conferencing via a browser is possible, when a first time user (typically a participant) clicks on the meeting link, the site automatically attempts to download a widget for local installation. It would be better to provide up front the choice between browser vs app. This is particularly an issue for users on a low bandwidth connection, and first time non-tech users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch now. You'll thank yourself later, and wonder why you didn't do it much earlier!

Business conferencing between geographically remote individuals.

Video call apps are dime a dozen these days, but few offer world-class business teleconferencing. The ability to do a combination of audio + video + screen sharing, along with the ability to instantly change access permissions is world class.

Zoom is hands-down simpler, better (quality wise), and more effective than any other product I've used in recent years.

Zoom review by Everianny B.
Everianny B.

"The software that offers the best videoconferencing service"

What do you like best?

Zoom is one of the software we use most in our office and we do it because in our company we have many international links, so many of our employees and customers are abroad. Thanks to this software we can establish videoconferences of high audiovisual quality, rescuing the following elements:

Videoconferences of up to 40 minutes can be made with a maximum of 100 participants.

I can record videos, annotations and public and group chats.

I can block the view and the audio if I am the administrator of the videoconference.

It has an excellent application for android.

These tools combine in a fabulous way with my work dynamics and the videoconferences we make,

What do you dislike?

There's something I don't like about this software!

When the 40 minutes of videoconference are over, the videoconference room closes, forcing me to open another room to continue with the meeting that is being done. Our work team and managers are evaluating the possibility of buying this software in order to be able to use it to the full.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software of high invoice and quite complete with the last technological advances in telecommunications, Zoom is a software that adjusts quite well to the current labor demands where the videoconferences play a crucial pale for the advance of a company.

A software that I would recommend seriously since I have used it many times and I am quite happy with the results it has yielded not only for my job growth but for that of the company where I work.

One of the fundamental problems of our company has solved this software, and is the distance, decreases the distances between our customers and workers thanks to the videoconferencing rooms.

Zoom review by Kara B.
Kara B.

"Very useful, easy to use, and convenient"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and a great way to hold meetings with people who may not be in your area. I work in MLM, so my team uses it all the time for training, meetings, brainstorming, etc. It is super convenient as it can be used on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone, anything with internet connection. You can use it anywhere! It's great for companies that have a lot of offices, employees who work from home, small businesses, multilevel marketing, and everyone who might need chatting or video conferencing for any reason.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are connection issues, but that can be blamed on poor wi-fi. When I first started using it, I wasn't able to join meetings a lot of the time. It turned out to be a problem with my device, not a problem with the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

I have used much more teamwork using Zoom. Brainstorming and problem solving is so much easier when we're all "together" and bouncing ideas off of each other.

Zoom review by Tyler G.
Tyler G.

"Zoom - an excellent source for business meetings"

What do you like best?

Zoom is great for having meetings with your business. The audio and video quality has always been fantastic, and I have never experienced interruptions when using to software at all. For a free software, the video quality is very good, as it is very clear to see who you are talking with. The log in process is super simple, you just download the app to your computer and then make an account and begin to use it. You don't even have to pay for it either, which is a huge plus. They have just redone the app as well for your laptop or MacBook, and it helps make using the software even easier.

What do you dislike?

There is one thing that I dislike about the Zoom software, and that is sometimes the software freezes when you are trying to share a screen with the others in your meeting. This is especially the case when the conversation includes more than 4 people. It does not happen too much though, so it is not a super big inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple and easy to use conference and video call software that I would recommend any day.

Zoom really helps out business be more productive. We have employees in Pacific, Central, and Eastern time, along with a few in Israel. Zoom makes it easy to schedule these conference calls because we can schedule them in our own individual time zones and all meet at the same time. The other nice thing is the sharing the screen feature, pending it works as advertised. You are able to share what you are presenting with the rest of the call, making it way easier than trying to follow what someone is saying on your own copy of the notes.

Zoom review by Janaka B.
Janaka B.

"Enterprise-grade Online Conferencing"

What do you like best?

Ability to host and start meetings on-demand, even on the free plan. In fact, the free plan is more than sufficient for small- to medium-scale enterprises with non-executive level meetings!

What do you dislike?

The free plan only offers 40 minutes of continuous conferencing, after which the meeting automatically gets disconnected - certainly acceptable from Zoom's point of view, and simply "fixable" via a plan upgrade

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for the paid plan if you intend to use it for executive-level or formal meetings, as the 40-minute meeting time limit could lead to inconvenience.

A fairly strong internet connection is recommended. Turn off video streaming if your network is slow, as otherwise the voice transmission tends to get distorted.

The built-in chat is a great way to exchange ideas non-verbally (privately as well as with everyone) while the meeting is ongoing.

Communicating with remote clients and development teams for discussions, support and troubleshooting sessions; ability to screen-share makes it a great tool for all forms of collaboration, especially technical.

Zoom review by Cristian B.
Cristian B.

"Great for video conferencing and screen sharing"

What do you like best?

Zoom has the best quality we have seen in video conferencing software. We were using before Skype, Skype for Business(former Lync), Webex etc. None had similar quality with Zoom and especially for screen sharing the difference in speed is big. Sometimes it feels like the shared screen is your desktop.

A very important feature is being able to select the audio input and output right there from the meeting itself, during the meeting, without a need to restart the app.

What do you dislike?

- Instant chat is not quite instant when communication is done across platforms, like from the desktop app to the mobile app. It happened that I did not get the messages until was too late for those to be useful.

- One missing feature is that where you can see all Zoom meetings in the Zoom calendar and join from there. However, you can only see in the Zoom calendar the meetings you created and not those created by others and invited you. To join such a meeting you need to go to your email client and click on the meeting URL.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you struggle with meeting issues like: technical difficulties, low performance of the screen sharing, bad audio etc, Zoom will bring a new level of quality to your online gatherings.

Our company is a global company with offices around the world. Having distributed teams, a world class video conferencing system is needed. This greatly impacts the performance and the productivity of the remote team members.

Also, the quality of the meetings improved together with decreasing the time wasted for technical issues(people can't join, can't hear/see etc).

Zoom review by Hunter Martin K.
Hunter Martin K.

"Hunter's review"

What do you like best?

I like the user friendliness of it. As well as the ability for the host to control most of the session. I was able to schedule my interview with my interviewer and log on using a secure code to ensure that no imposter was going to hack in. I liked that it allowed many people to join the conference as well so that I could meet other interviewers as well as my interviewer via video. It also helps you maintain your service by allowing you to recheck your system's audio and video.

What do you dislike?

I did not really dislike any aspect of it. Perhaps adding people as friends? I did not have a negative experience with the product however, I only used zoom a total of one times. This was because I was using it for a job interview and have never used it since. However I would consider using it again if asked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I liked it but I think I still prefer skype

Long distance communication for job interview.

Zoom review by Haley N.
Haley N.

"Zoom is a all-encompassing online call system"

What do you like best?

I love how you can use zoom to perform many functions: from webinars to conference calls, zoom has intuitive buttons and functional interfaces on the mobile or computer application as well as online.

What do you dislike?

With many people in an organization or business using zoom, call lines get jumbled and people can accidentally kick other people off in a call.

Zoom also has a weird host feature, and depending on the way you log into your call, you can either start the call successfully, or find another way to log in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get this application! It is a great tool for any business, organization or entity. It is easy to use, simple interface, and extremely functional for all sorts of purposes.

The only business problem we had with Zoom were the scarce call lines. So we divvyed up the lines at the organization to ensure no line was overwhelmed and that no people would be kicked off of calls.

Zoom review by Dainia O.
Dainia O.

"Easy to use, reliable business conferencing tool "

What do you like best?

As compared to other meeting tools, Zoom provides a high level of reliability and consistency. In the past, I've had issues with attendees logging in to access a meeting via phone and issues with the video display as well. I have not seen this with Zoom in the past 9 months as a user. It's always available with no downtime or system interruption.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the sounds that play when a person joins a meeting- this can be turned off but my main issue is when someone joins the meeting from both their phone (for audio) and their pc for video. It plays a sound twice seemingly indicating that 2 people have joined when in fact, it's only 1.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use too with great reliability and customer satisfaction.

I use Zoom to host both customer and internal meetings. I have added an extension on Chrome that works with my Gmail so scheduling and adding my Zoom link is easy and quick.

Zoom review by Caroline J. F.
Caroline J. F.

"Perfect for meeting + documentation"

What do you like best?

Zoom is the clearest and easiest to use of my video conferencing programs. I love that I have a way to review recordings after the conference as well, because who remembers EVERYTHING they talked about in a video conference? Being able to save those conversations also means you can create courses and webinars with zoom by uploading videos you've streamed and recorded. Overall, I really, really love this platform.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about Zoom. I guess the only downside for me is that people can pop into meetings (they can get into a Zoom Room) or at least "knock" on the door if your last meeting is running over. This isn't a TOTAL downside, though-- it is a way out if your other call is going way over!

We've put a TON of people on conference calls with Zoom (other providers have limits on people numbers) and we have overcome a lot of the weird echo-ey calls from other providers. Plus, it's nice to have a private chat available if you want to ask a question but don't want everyone else to chime in.

Zoom review by Adriana M.
Adriana M.

"Great advantage in terms of the possibility of conducting seminars via videoconference. "

What do you like best?

The most interesting thing in my view is the possibility of conducting seminars that can be recorded and then be presented to the members of the group without having to be present the person who dictates it, besides it is not necessary that the other guests to the seminar are registered in Zoom.

What do you dislike?

Although the free version is quite good, it has the disadvantage that it is limited in terms of the general functions of Zoom, that is, in the case of wanting to extend a seminar or video conference of more than 40 minutes, it does not allows, in that case, it would be necessary to make a subscription pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From my experience using Zoom I can recommend that if necessary a paid plan should be acquired, since this can offer many more options and better alternatives which allows to take advantage of all the potentialities offered by this program. and in another order for the case of teaching easily share files during class or share the screen to use in explanations with the whiteboard.

As a teacher I was able to plan seminars and / or classes to my student group in a non-contact way from the web, of course having a paid plan, even Zoom gives me the possibility of being able to mount it in the cloud to make it easier to access the recordings anywhere you have access to the internet.

Zoom review by Gurava M.
Gurava M.

"Great Video and Audio Conferencing Tool"

What do you like best?

Good user interface. Simple and effective.

Sharing of content is very easy (Primarily for beginners)

Recording of the meetings (Audio and screen sharing)

Quality of audio and video

Ease of sharing a meeting invitation

Integration with Outlook

Desktop app for quick connect to a meeting

Free 40 min usage to test the product

Great control over the meeting as an organizer.

What do you dislike?

Automatically connecting to microphone connected vs system audio. It is extremely difficult to check whether it is working or not. I have to check every time as I need to use both.

When multiple people connect from near by location, it gives lot of audio interference. Not audible at all and gives an unbearable noise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good and effective tool for audio and video meetings. Recording works really well. Screen sharing is very easy. Supports lot of people at once without any challenges.

Control is very good with this tool.

Meetings, Screen sharing and Recording of the meetings.

Zoom review by Ron R.
Ron R.

"Zoom review"

What do you like best?

The interface is incredibly easy. It doesn't take any special training to use. It just works. It makes sense. It does all of this while providing conferencing solutions at a fraction of the cost of the traditional players in this area.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have better analytics on the backend. Would like more advanced features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

oom is well suited for presentations, technical support, demoing your product, or simply putting a face and meeting one on one with someone you may have gone back and forth with multiple emails or phone calls and building a stronger relationship with your clients. I know I get compliments about going "the extra mile" of jumping on a screen share compared to sending an email sometimes with a link that tells someone to read an article to solve a problem.

Great videoconferencing technology. We have many remote employees, as well as, those who work from home, so it's a great technology to keep employees connected.

Zoom review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"High Def Every Time!"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Zoom is that is highly reliable and the video and audio quality is near-perfect every time, whether on a mobile device or desktop computer. I love the ability to record the sessions for future use or for participants that could not attend an event.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything about Zoom that I dislike or has been a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend others to give Zoom a trial run, there is a free version. The free version only limits the number of participants and the time of a meeting to 40 minutes, which is ample. But the free version offers the same HD quality video and mobile capability. I think you will quickly see the benefits and ease of use with a small monthly investment to expanded meeting size and length. You can screenshare, record, open chat, perform polling all with the click of a single button. The quality of the recording is HD also allowing you record interviews and use for Vlogs that are presentation quality.

I work with clients all around the country and it is imperative that we meet in groups with the ability to share screens and information. I have found that is also a fantastic platform to not only conduct meetings but also to teach classes with live and online audiences.

Zoom review by Charles R.
Charles R.

"Zoom is a great conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Whether you use it online or the app, the interface is clean and easy to use. For those who I communicate with who do not have Zoom, find the accessibility of the meeting through the invitation quick and easy. Screen share is easy. Mock-ups are easy, communication is easy. Did I mention this thing is easy to use?

What do you dislike?

I like the product. Every function works as expected and there isn't anything lacking that I would need. The only thing that I could say is a negative is the formatting of the template when scheduling a meeting. The subject line is easily changed, but template editing would be a nice add. It probably is available, but this is not an important piece of critical feedback, so I have never looked through the account to see if template editing is available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and great price. I would comment on the service, but have never used it because Zoom just works. If you need to communicate, collaborate or share, then you should have Zoom. You and those who you communicate with will love it and get more done.

Whether dealing internally or externally, Zoom has allowed for greater collaboration and troubleshooting. Remote workers are easily within reach and connecting with customers is seamless. We can better diagnose a concern or share a new innovation with Zoom.

Zoom review by Lisa M.
Lisa M.

"Zoom into 21st Century Classrooms! "

What do you like best?

I like Zoom because I can easily adjust the format. My meeting attendees can also adjust what they see on their screen. The videos are high-def and I can see screens so clearly. I can work on something on paper when it is less cumbersome to write on paper than on the screen and hold it up to the screen. Color and lighting seem so much more bright and vibrant than the program I was previously using.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is definitely higher than other meeting conferencing apps. It is a little difficult to get used to at first if you have been "fluent" in another one. I change the layout before every class, but it doesn't take too long to do so. It would also be really neat if we had altered reality stickers! There's a virtual background that I used daily, so an AR sticker set seems possible!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a little time to adjust, especially if you are switching from another product. It is worth the time.

I use Zoom to teach public school history and English classes. I have students from 8th-12th grade this year and up to 35 students in a class. I am able to see all of my students at once (using a second monitor) and I am able to keep them much more engaged since I can see everyone! They are able to interact with me much more easily than before also. We are also able to incorporate more typical best teaching practices since we can see each other so clearly.

Zoom review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Zoom is easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that I can just click on the link our supervisors send us, follow the directions to make sure my computer is compatible (especially if I'm working on another computer at work) and join right in on the ZOOM meeting. Easy to ask questions during the Zoom meeting and participate. Easy to give feedback and use the chat and Q&A features. Our school uses Zoom for all of it's meetings between sites across the state of Georgia.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike. I haven't had any issues or problems from my side of it. Not sure if my supervisors (who put on the Zoom meetings) are having any issues...if they are, they haven't mentioned it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a user, I find Zoom very user friendly. I appreciate the ability to interact with our supervisors/teachers on the "other side" of the computer via chat and Q&A. It's very easy to join the meeting and check my computer for compatibility. I highly recommend Zoom.

We have sites all across the state of Georgia. Zoom allows us to all 'get together' without having to physically drive hours to another site. Also a good tool for learning. We've had several orientations, webinars, and classes using Zoom too.

Zoom review by Sandy H.
Sandy H.

"Seamless Integration"

What do you like best?

It's awesome how Zoom can integrate with Google, so all you have to do to create a meeting is select "Make it a Zoom Meeting" and that's it! No more searching for your email code, etc to book a meeting. Also, you can easily share documents on your screen by selecting it directly (it looks much cleaner than dragging the window into view). I also love how it gives the option to dial in internationally. I like how other people can use it quickly and the time it takes to learn it is very quick.

What do you dislike?

I guess because it's a fancy system some people may not know how to use it, but honestly, that's not the worst thing in the world. It's easy to use, so if it's new for people they can learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend over Join.Me because the screen sharing is so much easier. I am a huge fan of this product and I am sure you will love it, too! It makes scheduling really easy and it integrates with Google.

I use Zoom for international phone calls and conference calls. It's easy to quickly schedule a meeting with the system. Very happy!

Zoom review by Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.

" The best platform for large online meetings"

What do you like best?

Zoom has been the best option for large online meetings, registration is completely free.

The quality of audio and video is unsurpassed, generates a sense of realism face to face.

While you are in the video conference, you can take an internal chat with the participants you choose, everyone can check the chat or a particular user.

You can record the conversation and review it later.

It can be used on the computer, and on mobile devices such as a cell phone or table.

While the meeting is active you can choose to mute your microphone and close your camera if you need it, participants can see several screen, group and individual options

What do you dislike?

The basic plan has 2 limitations, 40 minutes of connection per meeting and a maximum of 100 participants.

In general it is an excellent application.

It must be taken into account to have a good audio while the moderator is talking the rest of the participants must mute the microphones, so that the audio environment does not become noisy

Recommendations to others considering the product

While they are in a meeting and their connection time is up, they can leave and re-enter with the same meeting code, all they have to do is wait a few seconds and that's it.

Now making global meetings is much easier with Zoom, it is an all-in-one application while you are conducting an online meeting, you record, you write, you make the minutes and you can schedule another meeting again.

You save time and money

Zoom review by Stephen K.
Stephen K.

"Just another video calling application"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to use. With many video conferencing software you have to spend a lot of time finding contacts to add to a call, but with Zoom participants just have to have a link to join a call.

What do you dislike?

The downside to needing a link to join a call is that if people forget to sign on at the correct time, then you have to reach out to them via email or phone. There's not a good way to directly reach out to potential participants through Zoom. With other video conferencing applications participants can be called through the app if they're logged on. A separate issue is that sometimes we can't get the application to start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't recommend Zoom. I would suggest Skype.

There are a few business partners who only use zoom, so we have to use it when contacting them. So having zoom allows us to connect with certain businesses who use it exclusively.

Zoom review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Great for long distance collaboration"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - very quick for the average user to install and get going, I generally don't need to train my team much on how to use the product. The screen sharing and graphics display is amazing when we use powerpoint to show slides to our team. We have had calls with well over 100 people on them with no issues with speed.

What do you dislike?

Price per month for paid account - if we want recording which I only need once a month I need to go to the paid version. Also dislike that it isn't easy to auto-mute all attendees unless the host is paying attention. Would be great if you could assign multiple admins so that others can help control a large group call. I dislike that we can't easily schedule calls --- it would be great if we had an option to integrate with calendars and send out suggested times to collaborate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have many meetings scheduled with various time zones, use the paid account for recording

Long distance collaboration - makes it easier for my team to keep in contact, put faces to names and see expressions. We use this for a weekly meeting and the recording option makes it possible for people overseas to attend and participate after the fact, give feedback, or for us to go back and reference to.

Zoom review by Jhonmyn Alexander A.
Jhonmyn Alexander A.

"With Zoom I can talk and see my friends in high definition"

What do you like best?

This type of communication is ideal for members of a family scattered in various places, organizations, work teams, short seminars and even a group of friends. This service, the best of all, is that it is free, it offers calls with high definition video.

What do you dislike?

When we are in the middle of a connection, the other members of the group can also manipulate what is presented on the screen at the moment, which is sometimes annoying as it lends itself to sabotage of a presentation. In my opinion it should be possible to select who of those present in a connection can have this type of access, that is, be able to control as a connection manager certain characteristics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom has many good features such as: Video webinar, Group collaboration, Cloud and local recording, Zoom Meetings and rooms, among others. ideal for distance meetings and conferences.

This new service not only offers video calls but also text conversations and even allows any member of the group to share a computer screen with others. this allows a better communication between the members of the group in a more dynamic way where we can all interact.

Zoom review by Thomas L.
Thomas L.

"Works 99% of the time perfectly"

What do you like best?

I used to work with Skype, but some companies forbid it in their IT policy. I used to work also with Scopia, but I used to face lags all the time while not untimely disconnections.

Zoom is easy to use, no need for software installation, no need for a huge connection and the resolution is great. The screen sharing is intuitive and full screen is by default (not like Scopia where your pptx cannot be used in slideshow).

What do you dislike?

I would have liked a toolbar a little more intuitive & sexy rather than the black banner and the old-fashioned buttons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, if you face issues with your TCs, Skype or other kind of software, Zoom is the ultimate system today for me.

I work with people all over the planet, and being able to handle visio with russia, CIS, Africa without facing big problems is a sign of a good solution.

Zoom review by Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.

"The best for your meetings"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use application, you can make your meetings without problems, the audio and video are excellent, and the rest of the tools are the same, the chat works very well, you can record the meetings and save them on your PC or in the cloud, It is multiplatform which makes it one of the best in its kind

What do you dislike?

In the free version there can only be two people in the rooms, to make meetings with more people or video conferences you must have the paid version

It has allowed me to meet with clients who are out of town, and it allows me to be in communication with someone from my work team when I am out of town. Communication is all about everything in the world of advertising that is very visual so this application is simply wonderful

Zoom review by Jeff A.
Jeff A.

"Easiest Video Sharing Platform I've Used"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of being able to quickly set up a meeting.

What do you dislike?

The service does cause a very small big of delay with some of the sites we use for our online meetings, so we usually use the phone for audio and just use the computer for screenshare (seems to help with the bandwidth). Occasionally, running the software disables some features of other websites (probably javascript conflicts).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great free software for hosting online meetings. You can ramp up functionality with paid versions, but we've used the free version for a year or two with no real limitations to our usage (doing online training with consulting customers). Suggest using the web-based recording so it frees up your computer back-to-back recorded meetings.

We use Zoom for all of our client communications. Whether it is just an audio call, or an online screenshare, Zoom allows us to have a simple, consolidated platform for all of our communications. We have the system set to auto-record everything in the cloud, so we can easily go back and share the recordings with the customers (we do a lot of online training with screenshare). We also use the Chrome add-in, which makes setting up and running the meetings seamless.

Zoom review by Robin N.
Robin N.

"Easy switch from another provider - great to get additional features"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of connection and using the platform. Our customers and partners have been very happy with the switch, and it's improved our internal meetings as well. I'm a particular fan of the user controls to provide non-verbal feedback during a meeting (thumbs up, thumbs down, canned messages to speed up or slow down) - these make it easier to engage with a primary speaker without interrupting the flow of the discussion.

What do you dislike?

Still running into some firewall issues with a few clients, but I suspect that has more to do with their locked-down environment than with anything Zoom is doing or could do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use heavily during your trial period - test everything you think you MIGHT use.

We have a globally distributed staff, so our web-based meeting platform is a key business tool for connecting us and enabling effective meetings. We also regularly run client meetings and workshops, as well as webinars and online live discussions. Zoom replaces another platform we had been using for the better part of 10 years. Among the added benefits of moving to Zoom:

* Most of the users have an easier time joining meetings than with our previous platform

* Integration of video is seamless - we're actually using more video now as a result

* Breakout rooms and whiteboard functionality add more interactive dimensions to our meetings and workshops in particular

* We're actually saving a little bit of money over what we were previously paying (though that wasn't really a consideration in making the purchase)

Zoom review by Evaristo C.
Evaristo C.

"Excelent to talk with friends and teammates"

What do you like best?

What i like the best is to use it as comunication service to stay in touch with friedns and family in a easy way. The quality of the video and audio are really good and is free. if i am in my computer the app is launched instantly and is in my browser native no need to do nothing else. The remote control of computer is really easy and fast . Is not consuming a big amount of band withd that is a really BIG PLUS to those that don't have high speed internet service.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike in this tool is the chat , the chat is really old fashion and plain , this kind of tool can be more user friedly , like BBM or even whatsapp .

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendations is to install it in your phone or your computer , is a really good tool to stay updated with your clients and friends in every where you are and that's the way to keep the bussiness going

Stay in touch with my clients anywhere and anytime , it give me the posibility to review documents about a case no matter where i am . Also can talk to my relatives in other countrys without carry out any expenses.

Zoom review by Matthew G.
Matthew G.

"Ease of video conferencing with Global teams"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zoom, is the ability you have to video 'chat' anywhen anywhere, with complete ease. I use this on a regular basis with my global team - people in the US and Australia.

It allows us to be able to keep in touch, and up to date with each others progress on our projects - which is absolutely crucial to our success.

What do you dislike?

The only issue, although it is exceptionally small. The scheduling part, sometimes can be a little confusing - and doesn't make it easy to invite other people.

However, when it is a recurring meeting - it works fine.

The problems we're solving with Zoom, are not being able to have the agility of meetings at the same as a good and strong connect.

The benefits we have realised are the way that we can have meetings anywhen and anytime - without any glitches.

Zoom review by User

"Zoom is the optimal Conferencing Service"

What do you like best?

I love that zoom is easy used and easily brought into other systems. Being able to create a zoom meeting instantly in Slack makes a world of a difference. It is also extremely compatible with Google Calendar, so scheduling a meeting is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easy way to share multiple screens at once. I have tried and looked through tutorials, but I have yet to find a way to easily show multiple screens to another user in a meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype is much too slow and G-Chat makes things very difficult to set up meetings with people outside of your business unit. Try out zoom for a much easier conferencing system.

Zoom helps you to be able to talk with other people very quickly. It makes "jumping on a call" a normal part of the day, allowing for instant communication on a team, rather than waiting a long time for systems to load or accommodate.

Zoom review by Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.

"Good experience with this new amazing tool"

What do you like best?

The toll is simple and the audio/ video quality is amazing. All meeting that is possible I arrange by Zoom. Thats really easy to use it. I also like the pannel, very easy to control and schedule a meeting in my desktop.

What do you dislike?

Just 40 min for free version is not enough, it should be at leas 1 hour. I know that if I apply for a annual ou montly it will not be a problem, the point is that I'm not that person who uses a lot the tool, ,so it doesnt compensate in my case. Sometimes if you have a meeting with mote people in the same room using ZOOM, there is a interference and ringing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many people who doesn't know how to deal with Zoom and prefer others tools instead of. In my oipinion, would be nice if you invest more in adds and merchan on internet, to promote the tool. Then people would feel more confortable to use it,

Meeting with people in different location. Seems that they are really close to be, the resolution is great. Audio is good just when each person is using a computer in different places (not in the same room). I much preffer Zoom instead Skype, I did many trainnings sessions and it worked fine. more economy also because people do not need to use phone to join a meeting, they can use the internet for it.

Zoom review by Juan Pedro C.
Juan Pedro C.

"Zoom other free videoconference program"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use, only invite the other people and u can talk when you like, if you need talk with people and they live in other country its perfect becouse its free

Es facil de usar, solo invita a otras personas y tu puedes hablar cuando quieras, si tu necesitas hablar con personas y estos viven en otro pais es perfecto por que es gratis

What do you dislike?

Its very simple, a little chat, and videoconference...maybe need any more like a phone and 1 list for save your clients and with only 1 click you can talk with they.

Es muy simple, un pequeño chat y videoconferencia, tal vez necesite algo mas como un telefono o una lista donde tu puedas guardar a tus clientes y con un solo click puedas hablar con ellos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recomended use this program if you want 1 little simple program, its easy to install and only need 1 min to register your mail and its totaly free

Yo recomiendo usar este programa si buscas un programa simpre, es facil de instalar y solo necesitas un minuto para registrarte y es totalmente gratis.

With this program we can talk with any client and the most important, its free, you can use our money for other thinks like do better games.

Con este programa nosotros podemos hablar con cualquier cliente y lo mas importante, es gratis, tu puedes usar tu dinero para hacer otras cosas, como hacer mejores juegos.

Zoom review by George B.
George B.

"Promising Solution for My Online English Classes"

What do you like best?

For an application with so many features and possibilities, the pricing is very affordable. As a cash-strapped freelancer, I can employ it easily with my students. Currently I only teach one-on-one classes so the free plan is sufficient, but depending on my own marketing skills, if I manage to get more than one student for some of the classes, I can upgrade to 'Pro' plan without pain.

What do you dislike?

I have participated in two webinars so far (Matt on Aug.6, and Raul on Aug. 7), and the quality of sound during the second webinar was sub-par.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teachers of English as second language should not be afraid of the limitations when using the free plan; if you have groups to teach, your fees will be more than sufficient to cover the 'Pro' subscription.

I teach English to busy professionals who sometimes have no opportunity to come to class in person, so online lessons will help me retain the clients and keep attendance at the acceptable level.

Zoom review by Pedrito R.
Pedrito R.

"¡Excellent program for videoconferencing and other forms of communication!"

What do you like best?

Excellent program because it allows me to communicate from the web with my students, colleagues, research groups and my sports team from the university and even with friends and my family. Very useful to interact with many people from wherever you are. It helps me plan meetings, online seminars with up to 100 participants. Zoom You have among your options, use shared screen. The application can be downloaded from your computer or mobile device for free.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say about what I do not like about this program. I could say that the limitation of the participants is up to 100 people if it is more than that amount has a cost. The other thing is that from time to time, the speed of the service is delayed. Otherwise, the communication is clear and without problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very easy tool to start and enter, use for conferences and meetings online. I can communicate with one or several people, either with my work team, with the organization where I work, my family and friends, and when I have to give classes I do it with my group of students from wherever I am. I recommend it because it gives me the options to make videoconferences, adjust and share screen with an audio and a clear and quality vision. Zoom is a reliable and safe program because it helps you organize, plan, record. You can also record in the cloud.

It is a program that allows me to make free video calls from my computer and my mobile phone with many people from different places. Great to communicate with my family that is very far, also connect with my work team that are in the nuclei that are in other regions without having to be in person. Using Zoom helps me to organize myself and be more efficient in remote communication, especially when we plan the activities of the month and the management plan of the sports secretary must be shown, which is the position I currently occupy. This application works with a good Internet connection and that's it.

Zoom review by Iriusva M.
Iriusva M.

"Make videoconferences or high impact webinars "

What do you like best?

I have had the opportunity to use Zoom to participate in webinars. At first I had resistance because I did not know the program, but from the first time it was very easy to access and connect. With the invitation link I register in the seminar and enter the scheduled time to enjoy the activity. I had the possibility to see, listen and chat with the speaker and see the comments of the other guests at the session. I consider it a very useful tool to make specific meetings, to sell ideas, train or turn instructions on a specific topic. I like that it is compatible with different operating systems, it has a free version that works very well, although with some limitations, it can be used from the computer or through applications for mobile devices, connecting you from wherever you are.

What do you dislike?

Although Zoom is a fabulous communication tool, it has some weak points for the free version related to the seminar time limitation that is 40 minutes and the limited number of participants. Sometimes the connection of the audio and / or video is interrupted, although other factors such as the capacity of the equipment used or the quality of the internet may interfere there. I think that whoever plans a meeting with this program should manage the time very well and have experience in the proper use of the tool, so that he / she can transmit the message effectively and at the right time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to program, host or participate in online meetings, Zoom is an ideal tool with many benefits. You just have to prepare yourself, do your tests, plan the time and content. And so you will achieve your goal in a simple way and at a low operating cost.

This tool is of great advantage for independent professionals who want to take their message to many people, in different places of the country and the world, with the use of low or no cost programs. In this case, just having an internet connection and an optimal communication device is much that can be achieved, saving time and money. It has ease of installation, ease of use, reliability and data security.

Zoom review by Amy R.
Amy R.

"Zoom makes video conferencing easy!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to (1) schedule a Zoom meeting and have it automatically added to my calendar and invite other attendees, (2) have screen share swap back and forth between attendees during meetings, (3) instantly start a Zoom meeting with someone, and (4) remotely access another computer during the meeting to work on a project/task immediately.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the microphone/speaker feedback that sometimes occurs during a meeting with multiple attendees. But the workaround of disconnecting from computer audio and connecting via phone makes it work without further issues. And it may not be Zoom's issue that causes this problem, so I can't blame Zoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! The free account is quite robust and I have used it extensively with only very minor and infrequent user-related issues (on the attendee end).

Using Zoom has enabled me to remotely train others: first, by remotely accessing their computer and showing them what to do, and then giving up control and watching them step through new processes to catch any mistakes. I also use Zoom to allow clients to watch me perform tasks that they've asked me to do, which shows them how I do things differently in order to reduce the issues that arise from them not using best practices.

Zoom review by Stacy Lynn H.
Stacy Lynn H.

"Best Video Platform I Use Daily! "

What do you like best?

I have used the pro-Zoom plan for over two years now and I love it. We livestream our show on three platforms and have multiple guests come in via Zoom to interview on our show. Zoom works perfectly with our other software and does the job perfectly. The cost of Zoom makes it affordable for small businesses like mine and I am a dedicated fan and user!

What do you dislike?

I love Zoom. There is nothing about the platform that I dislike at all.

Zoom provides the most stable video platform I've ever used. Since my livestreaming shows are LIVE and my guests have to be on the air at a specified time, I can depend on the platform. Other platforms, that begin with an S tend to crash my other softward. Zoom is compatible and works perfectly. I also love that I can record all of my sessions and that the audio is archived in small files not mega huge ones.

Zoom review by D K.
D K.

"Effective tool for colloboration"

What do you like best?

It provides almost instant connectivity with least steps is really good and helps manage your time effectively that is definite plus for the tool. However, it could certainly be improved by making it 1 click sign in that would add to it's appeal to users.

What do you dislike?

sometimes disturbance is annoying that needs optimization of bandwidth usage specially for low speed/coverage areas or while using it on mobile devices and in transit. I am sure if this is improved it's utilization by teams would improve and would become tool of choice for on the go connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

go for it as it certainly helps in connecting remote teams very efficiently and effectively. It is very lightweight and can be used by new user within few mins.

it really helps in collaborating with remote teams though it's difficult to state if we have realized any business benefits yet but I am sure with few improvements it can move in to direction that leads to benefits realization in foreseeable future.

Zoom review by Alan S.
Alan S.

"Best Videoconferencing Software Ever!"

What do you like best?

We utilize Zoom for everything at the University I work at. For Staff Council meetings, committee sessions, campus round-tables .... the list could go on! We find that it serves us very well as a substitute for those instances when we simply cannot be everywhere

What do you dislike?

Thus far I must be honest and simply say ..... NOTHING! :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those of you who like me are probably too busy to attend every meeting put on your calendar, recommend to your supervisor that Zoom is an excellent substitute for being there. It allows for text and verbal communication while being very non-descript (In other-words it is not the 500 lb gorilla in the room)

For many sessions that require attendance in some way, shape or form, it is always nice to know that Zoom is our fallback when being physically present is simply not an option. There have been so many times when quorum was required for a vote at a Staff council meeting, or input required to bring a project to closure, that with the ability to have zoomed into the session, outcomes would have been far different and votes skewed.

Learn more about Zoom

Zoom Videos

Learning about Zoom?

* We monitor all Zoom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.