ZoomInfo

ZoomInfo

ZoomInfo is a growth acceleration platform delivering accurate and actionable contact and business information to empower your sales, marketing, and recruiting teams.

Work for ZoomInfo?

Learning about ZoomInfo?

ZoomInfo Reviews

Ask ZoomInfo a Question
Showing 772 ZoomInfo reviews
ZoomInfo review by <span>Andrew T.</span>
Andrew T.

"Zoominfo - prospecting necessity "

What do you like best?

I use ZoomInfo on a daily basis to prospect and avoid calling into and working through gatekeepers. Having direct lines and emails are very useful for these aspects. I use their browser extension on company websites as well to gain more than contact information as well. I also like how I'm able to compartmentalize companies and furthermore, departments within. The "Job Title" input field can be used to further define your end result.

What do you dislike?

Because of the ineffectiveness and lack of development in other areas of ZoomInfo (besides "Search"), there is much I don't like or even use on ZoomInfo. There are many other platforms on the market now that can do exactly what ZoomInfo does, if not more! The Build feature would be effective if your company does not have another CRM (SalesForce, or something home-grown). However, it may be most effective with smaller companies who can't afford those big-box names.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ZoomInfo works best when used in conjunction with another prospecting tool, IE Sales Nav, or even LinkedIn works

ZoomInfo allows me to prospect and set up call sheets for the next day in order to effectively prioritize my calls per day. I am typically able to identify who I want to contact, but often get hung up on gatekeepers - in whatever capacity, whether it be their incompetence or their inability to let me through to the next level - using ZoomInfo, I'm able to bypass many of those barriers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ZoomInfo
ZoomInfo review by <span>Nick R.</span>
Nick R.

"Just can't live without it!"

What do you like best?

It makes my entire team 10 x more efficient at finding the correct contacts in the right companies. Armed with just a name, we get their Direct Line and up-to-date email more than half of the time in our industry.

The data is GREAT - it's incredibly accurate for our use-case.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the process of spending "credits" to export the data from ZoomInfo into Salesforce. A number of credits are included with your annual subscription, but eventually you must pay extra to export bulk data.

Good news is, you can still manually copy and paste data from ZoomInfo to Salesforce for free.

We've created a prospecting process that works. Every day, my team is finding more qualified leads to target. We're seeing the benefit of MORE CONVERSATIONS on the phone, because we're ONLY calling the right people with direct lines.

What Market Intelligence solution do you use?

ZoomInfo review by <span>Craig R.</span>
Craig R.

"Best software for direct phone numbers. "

What do you like best?

The amount of information is great. You always have the contact info available & direct phone numbers. I have not seen many sites give you direct phone numbers. Great site to use for prospecting. It also allows you to find the LinkedIn profiles in a breeze. Though it is a bit expensive but it is worth the extra cost when compared to other competitors.

What do you dislike?

It's slightly priced on the higher side & its not easy to export contacts. You have to use credits which is very hardly about 3000 & then in the long term you have to keep buying more to create lists & export contacts. There are a lot of contacts which is not updated for over 2 years. There is also no option for users to suggest that the contact is wrong, only an option to mark as a duplicate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it if your budget permits. It's a great too to get you the right contacts. You don't waste time on dial by name or speaking to the operators. You have to get multiple licences for every sales guy which is quite a task but okay when you see the benefits.

Finding the right phone numbers without having to go through the operator. Less wastage of time. It is crucial to have the right phone number as you can reach the prospect whenever you want. Where there is no dial by name, direct phone numbers is the way to go.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Martin Y.</span>
Martin Y.

"ZoomInfo Helps So Much"

What do you like best?

I love zoom info. it helps a lot when i need to know the org updates of a company or need a contact's email/phone number. There's been many times where a lead will enter a wrong contact info and ZoomInfo helps me to retrieve the correct contact info. Makes prospecting a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

Most times it is accurate. There has been very few times where there is no info on the account i need but overall great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ask for help/tutorial if you feel like youre not getting the most of it

Again this is helping me go above and beyond and finding key contacts in an organization that i need to go after. There's been many times where a lead will enter a wrong contact info and ZoomInfo helps me to retrieve the correct contact info. Makes prospecting a lot easier. So the problems being solved are finding right contacts to go after, the correct contact info, and the ability to help you source throughout a company and know who's involved in what function of the organization. I personally use it for HR and it helps me find the right HR contacts as well as the right people in Talent Acquisition to go after. From there it is not difficult to get the leads and contacts into salesforce. Once they are there I can prospect and go after the leads. So overall from a prospecting side it helps a lot.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Austin G.</span>
Austin G.

"Good contact info, poor info on employee count, strong SFDC integration"

What do you like best?

ZoomInfo's contact info is good. Phone numbers and emails are fairly reliable. Easy to import contacts into SalesForce when set up as a plugin. Also easy to search for accounts and contacts from within SalesForce, and import to create new contacts and accounts.

What do you dislike?

The employee counts are trash. Everything falls into a bucket (25, 50, 100, 375, etc.,) but when you look at the actual employees in the company, it can be far off from the stated number. For example, ZoomInfo says "375 employees" and when you actually click into the account to look at the employees, there might be 45.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for finding contact info for prospects. Not sure on the back end, but seems easy to connect to SalesForce, and strong ability to quickly import contacts on a one off basis, or in bulk. The contact information isn't perfect but is very good.

Ability to find companies, employees, and contact info is very good. Strong benefit for a sales organization.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Mackenzie S.</span>
Mackenzie S.

"You'll never find a perfect information scraping website"

What do you like best?

This platform is good at giving extra information about people. I can find board memberships and past education. I can also easily access further information about those relationships at a click of a button. I like the search capability a lot, especially since you do not have to pay for access that information.

What do you dislike?

Like with all of these websites, none of them are perfect, the main issue is that not all the information is updated regularly and you MUST check your work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend always checking your work on ZoomInfo. As previously stated, information is missing from the platform and you must make sure the people you are looking for still actually work at the institution you are looking up.

When you are creating a large database and need access to personal information, this is the best website to use. I have only tried out a few competitors, but based on that research, feel comfortable saying Zoom is superior.

ZoomInfo review by <span>David C.</span>
David C.

"Zoominfo helps us connect to potential clients"

What do you like best?

Zoominfo helps us connect to potential clients and saves us time searching for contact information. the best part for me personally is how fast that the information loads. It is really beneficial to be able to pull up info within seconds of someone and be able to verify that our records are correct. It saves us a lot of guesswork.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have experienced issues finding info that is completely up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product. It has been great for our sales team, and helped save a lot of time and effort. Zoominfo is an efficient way to get in touch with the right leads and a trustworthy way to know that you are getting the right information for the right people.

It provides us with information much faster than we could get it in other ways. We use zoominfo to fill out missing information from our leads list and also to verify that the people we are contacting have the proper information. It really helps us have peace of mind that we are wont look silly asking for the wrong people or calling the wrong numbers when reaching out to cold leads.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Ashima J.</span>
Ashima J.

"One of the best tools in the market for getting access to a slew of information"

What do you like best?

I use Zoominfo to find contact details of new prospects and it does a pretty good job 80% of the time. I'm able to scour the emails of people I'd like to reach out to easily by entering just the company name and location.

What do you dislike?

I think the data validity & availability is weak in some Asian markets. Also, I'd love for Zoominfo to have compatibility with LinkedIn so I can generate lists and extrapolate them directly into our CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to get your sales people a tool for finding new accounts & prospects, ZoomInfo will definitely help in that process. Just be mindful of the market you're in - the older & more developed the market, the more likelihood of a better ROI on this product

I use Zoominfo more than twice a week to find prospect details and it works pretty decently most of the times!

ZoomInfo review by <span>Michael D.</span>
Michael D.

"Great for Small and Medium Businesses"

What do you like best?

This tool has some of the best info that I've seen online. A TON of direct lines that are valid and email addresses that are accurate makes this a no-brainer.

Enhance feature is also an essential - goes above and beyond other data providers here.

What do you dislike?

UX could be updated - looks like it's something from the early 2000's

Doesn't allow users to share licenses (which could be a good thing, depending on how you look it at)

Info can be stale at times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoominfo provides our team with info faster than we could get it using conventional methods. We use it to complete missing information from our leads list and also to verify that the people we are contacting have the proper information.

Great contact info and relatively inexpensive compared to other vendors. It has been great for our sales team and helped save time. It's one of the best ways to get in touch with the right leads and a trustworthy way to know that you are getting the right information for the right people.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Nathan W.</span>
Nathan W.

"Great Service that helps you Win"

What do you like best?

The amount of frustration that one has to deal with when they don't have Zoominfo is ridiculous. One workday, Zoominfo went down (due to no fault of their own) and I remember what a crisis it was in the office. Everyone was upset that they had to manually search leads, therefore wasting hours of time. Zoominfo truly streamlines the process of converting leads to contacts to clients to revenue.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't know that I have much to criticize. I don't even want to try and imagine what our sales team would be like without Zoominfo. Even when they had a crash a week or so ago, our Zoominfo administrator worked with amazing customer support agents that helped us navigate our way through the fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy. 100%. Best thing you'll ever do to help your sales team and make sure that they have the tools they need to do their job. Since using Zoominfo, I have always felt that I can do my job most effectively as a sales development representative.

Time. Zoominfo saves an outrageous amount of time. Without it, we waste hours manually combing through Linkedin and other sources to try and find contact information.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Kate H.</span>
Kate H.

"Great and accurate prospecting information"

What do you like best?

Zoominfo is one of the more accurate resources I've used in terms of finding prospects professional information. It brings it all together in a neat and tidy way and makes it easy to look up a specific person's info even if you don't have certain aspects to look up this person.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while for it to register new positions, so I've had issues with getting out dated info. It gives the last date of update so that you can be aware, however that is not always the most accurate.

I am able to find prospects information easily. It has more direct lines than other tools that I've used which makes getting in touch with people less of a hassle and more likely.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Timothy k.</span>
Timothy k.

"ZoomInfo User Review"

What do you like best?

-Simplified and easy method to get contacts of people in different companies across the world.

-Allows users to identify the number of employees in an organization, the revenue cap, and the year the company has been in existence. This allows users to create company profiles for the purposes of lead research.

What do you dislike?

-Some companies have not subscribed to the services hence not all the contacts are found.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Sometimes it is not possible to get some contacts. If the search parameters can widen to capture words or character stings that may not necessarily have a 1:1 match to something like 80% match, it may help to get those contacts that companies may have given another name.

Getting customers has been simplified because you can specifically profile a company through industry, number of clients or the revenue cap. This feature helps companies to identify potential clients and also potential customers.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Travis S.</span>
Travis S.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

So far, the access to contact information has been good. Where there are holes in the data they provide a few options to refine your query so that you can pull the most accurate data you need. I personally like that it is fairly quick and easy to use and allows time to edit and refine your specific data set before being credited for that data set.

What do you dislike?

When pulling lists, there can be confusion about what companies were needed for the data pull and some junk info has come back as well, but that could be due to using a '12 month' Last Update feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend going through a couple of demonstration of their platform, then dive in yourself and test it out. For me, this is a product that you have to really test in order to see the full benefits. Primarily, building lists and pulling names out of the database was the biggest test. I think they're doing a good job, and considering the parameters I use it has been fairly accurate information.

Not problem solving, but benefiting from updated contact info for marketing campaigns.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Chris S.</span>
Chris S.

"Marketing List Creation"

What do you like best?

I like how much detail there is when you export the data. He Industry information can really help us to get to the right people in a particular industry. Also the ease of use when doing searches is very good. Not have to type in every single type of title but instead having them grouped together by vertical if you will helps us to get all of the right people.

What do you dislike?

How many credits it takes to get a list downloaded and the fact that you can only choose a 10 or 25 miles radius. It would be nice to have a smaller radius to choose from. In the past you had an option to look at the competitors of a particular company. I haven't been able to find that in this version and I am hopeful you can bring it back because that was very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoominfo is a great product to use for big picture searches and for touching a lot of people at one time. You will need to sig into the functionality more to really utilize it to it's fullest potential.

It helps us to grow our database of information and users and it helps us to keep track of changes in the upper levels of our clients. This tool also gives us insight into other areas and marketplaces by seeing how many of the types of people we sell to can be found in a geographic area.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Jim P.</span>
Jim P.

"An essential tool for my role in business development"

What do you like best?

Ability to generate lists of prospective clients by geographical region, industry, job title, size of company by employees and revenue etc. I can run a report of CFO's in biotech, companies of 50-100 employees in Southern California within seconds - that's powerful. Also the ability to quickly and easily get direct contact details for decision makers within my target companies. I need to be able to reach that person so having their direct phone number is vital. Oh, and the fact it integrates with Salesforce so I can import new leads easily saves me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

Logging in. It used to be a quick and easy auto login right to the search screen - now I have to start at home page, presumably to see the ads posted there. Some data entries aren't correct or are outdated. I appreciate that people come and go from companies and move around, but some contacts are old and outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the 20 minute webex training session, make sure you're getting the most from the platform. Learn how to effectively create lists within the system as its one of the best ways to create focused lists of potential customers, complete with contact details.

New business development. Generating contacts and contact details within potential sales leads, generating lists of potential future customers. Definitely seen a benefit of time saving and efficiency. Direct phone numbers and e-mail addresses are essential for sales and new business development.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Jonathan P.</span>
Jonathan P.

"Amazinggggggggggg app"

What do you like best?

I really like that I could find a lot of people I know in the web page and actually realize that all the information is accurate because all their job titles, their accurate head quarters phones from the places they are working in and sometimes also even their personal numbers were correct so that means I could find anyone and easily get in contact with them just thanks to zoominfo!!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that refresing the page means strating from zero. I mean, if you refresh or go back in the searcher it literally goes aaaall the way back to the first page or the beggining of your search so I had to start all over again going forward page by page until I found the page I was looking at and I am talking about the lists of people in the title and company search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think in USA is more accurate than in UK. Take care with that

When I was using zoominfo it was helping me a lot to find relevant people for new jobs and contacting them. I was also exporting this information to other tools we were using like my own email or outlook and I really liked that because I did not have to do it manually like in a lot of different pages I found, like I think Hunter, sometimes I found the information but I just had it there and if I wanted to save it I had to do it manually. I think is really beneficial for any commercial- recruitment companies!!

ZoomInfo review by <span>Edmund Ivan V.</span>
Edmund Ivan V.

"Difficulty in getting data out of non-U.S. countries via zip and state/province query."

What do you like best?

I like the way that the processing just takes a few minutes to complete. The tool makes it easier for our team to load records and prevent duplicates from being created provided that we run a match against a suppression list.

IT helps us update existing records from our database in a couple of minutes and run a duplicate check using the suppression files that we have to load every week. We just managed to provide our sales team with detailed instructions based on how they can help us narrow down their query and provide records that will have to be loaded to our database.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty in getting results when you use non U.S. zip codes (eg UK) or state names. You will still have to filter your data after redeeming in order to ensure that you are just getting the records specific to a particular country. We do hope that the tool will also be applicable to other countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We noticed that the location filters are more accurate if you will use the City/State/Country fields

ZoomInfo review by <span>Ryan C.</span>
Ryan C.

"Solid but could be better"

What do you like best?

I love that Zoominfo will find direct phone numbers occasionally. They also seem to have a pretty high rate of being able to identify email addresses as well, solid database of info. I use the Chrome extension all the time, very helpful. I only occasionally use Zoominfo's actual site to mine leads, since we do most of our lead mining directly from Sales Navigator, but we gather a lot of our info from Zoominfo before exporting the lead from LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

The email addresses can be very hit and miss with their accuracy. Plus I wish there were solutions out there that provided a company name in a normal format (e.g. not having INC, LLC, etc. in the company name). I'd love to be able to pull a list of leads from Zoominfo and plug them right into an email campaign and pull in their name, title, and company name without any formatting issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good platform, best one I've used in this space thus far (only used Data.com and Datanyze).

Zoominfo allows us to more quickly mine new leads and prospect more efficiently. Getting direct numbers has been the single biggest thing. We have our own way of figuring out a prospect's email, so that part isn't as big to us as getting the number is.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Maria José H.</span>
Maria José H.

"Find exactly what you are looking for in Zoominfo!"

What do you like best?

Every time I need to find someone on a specific company, zoominfo saves me a lot of time and just finds all the contact details for me in a second and even providing numbers and email addresses! Exactly what any sales company need!

I really like that is super fast and even if you don't find exactly the number or email address of the person you are looking for, you can find their colleagues so normally you get their Head Quarters number or the format of the email address so it is eases to guess theirs and I can tell I did this a looot of times and yes, It does work almost the 100% of the times I tried!!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the phone number or email is not really accurate or sometimes I can't find the person I am looking for because that person changed roles recently and zoominfo is not updated yet. This is a bit boring because I spent time on doing the search and then I am in the same place as before when this happens, with nothing (no information about the prospect).

Another thing I don't like is the fact that every time I enter in a profile and go back, i goes to page number one and maybe I was in page number 5 of the results and I have to go all the way back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is just very useful when you don't have any information about the company/ department/ specific person you are trying to connect with, it saves you a lot of time on guessing avoiding bounces on emails or not in service numbers!

Finding email addresses and phone numbers in a second from prospects that I am trying to connect with!

ZoomInfo review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.

"Zoominfo is very useful for searching for potential client information and prospecting. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ability to search by level in company. Has helped me generate lists of over 300+ companies that I had previously been unable to find contact information for.

What do you dislike?

Some newer companies are slower to populate data on the site, but it is also worth mentioning that some of the information is out of date- many employees for some companies have left said companies over a year ago, yet they are still listed under the company information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ZoomInfo is perfect for prospecting and building potential client data lists. Caution must be taken as some of the people's information listed have out of date information, or duplicate profiles for different companies. Overall it is a great site for quickly finding information, including emails and personal numbers. Has definitely changed the speed at which we are able to prospect companies.

Helps in building lists for reaching out about our own services, general prospecting. This has been useful for both personal emailing and 'mass emails' sent out by our ad services.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Eugene G.</span>
Eugene G.

"Zoom Info Connections "

What do you like best?

Zoom Info gives you contact data you can't find on LinkedIn or Google searches. The ability to email or call directly to the people you need to speak with is Key. The creation of a list or the ability to build a list is very useful. Searching within companies for certain areas of the US helps to get you to the correct person. The adjustment of the search in months helps to eliminate people that are no longer at the company.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the different sectors that are set up in Zoom Info. Need to expand them. Some sectors that have developed in the new markets are still not showing. Only had the issue once but system updates can create issues for a short period of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the spend to get it.

ZoomInfo is allowing leads to be converted to business contracts. I am able to by pass the gatekeepers and speak directly with the decision makers. I have used the descriptions of the companies given by ZoomInfo to update and inform my Vice President on the leads I am pursuing. The SIC and the NAIC codes make it even easier to locate companies similar to clients we currently work with. The similar company area gives you 3 to 4 new leads with out creating a new search criteria for companies within ZoomInfo.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Fatima P.</span>
Fatima P.

"ZoomInfo a great tool for increasing ROI with lead generation"

What do you like best?

I really find ZoomInfo a great tool when you have clear the campaigns you are working on.

The search option its terrific, it allow to filter by industry, type of business, location, revenue, etc.

It works quickly when looking for contact info.

ZoomInfo it is truly a big data base with complete and updated quality info of the leads. It helps to save a lot of time and money.

It helps a lot when cold calling, because the info of the lead is right there, so there is no need for investing time into building it.

Allow to share access to another team member such a virtual assistant, so you can delegate and be more productive. And it is also amazing that the information can be exported.

What do you dislike?

I find ZoomInfo well elaborated but if I could think in something to improve I would recommend to work more on the data from outside US. And even though the price is higher than others I think is still a profitable way of investing money and the ROI is pretty much guaranteed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great investment. I would definitely recommend it when looking for speeding up results.

A lot. Definitely I would say that it saves, time, money and efforts when you are cold calling and do not waste time into building list, trying to pass the gatekeepers, etc. It provided a lot of info about the lead, so we really could know if our service was a fit.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Lindsey S.</span>
Lindsey S.

"Zoom into ZoomInfo"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to find email addresses and phone numbers for prospects I am trying to target. I can narrow down searches by company, seniority level, function, and even submit keywords.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, they do not have any contact information for someone specific I am looking to target. It is also hard to go though a list if there are many contacts from a specific company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to find contact information via LinkedIn, Salesforce, or their own standalone platform, please consider using ZoomInfo! There are several ways to search and they are supposed to have accurate contact information on emails and phone numbers.

We are trying to find specific marketing contacts at target companies and be able to contact them via email or phone. ZoomInfo provides that contact information.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Jeri L.</span>
Jeri L.

"Zoominfo review for recruiting leads - both client and candidate "

What do you like best?

Zoominfo continously updates their database on a daily basis of over 175 million leads and hundreds of thousands of companies of all sizes. Their bots or spiders that crawl the internet do a fantastic job of collecting real time data on those that are included in their database to have a clear view of who they are and how to be reach out to them.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to complain about at this time.

Ease of finding top notch candidates for many open positons that I have and the system is very easy to use. Drills down to the nitty gritty of filtering out what you need and don't need. Have been able to have many candidates filled in open positons that have had in the past.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Alex M.</span>
Alex M.

"By far the easiest way to find good contact info quickly across nearly any vertical."

What do you like best?

The basics of the platform are really east to understand, even the most technically illiterate person can figure them out pretty quickly. The search feature is extremely easy to use. Filtering by location, company size, industry, department, and title makes it really easy to find qualified leads. The data export feature is also fantastic, as it allows the product to be useful even when your most driven team members use all their credits.

What do you dislike?

The credit limits can be a pain, as it can hinder or slow down your most driven team members. We noticed some slight speed degradation from SFDC integration and the VisualForce UI wasn't great, but the new Lightning platform may have fixed those issues. Finally, some of the more advanced features, like lead builder and data export, aren't the most intuitive things in the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your sales team is struggling to find contact info or you are just looking to streamline the process and increase overall efficiency, ZoomInfo is worth the investment. BUT you need to make sure your sales org is using it to it's fullest potential, as it is certainly not the cheapest product on the market. I'd also recommend doing the free trial just to ensure it work for your verticals.

It can be extremely difficult for sales people of any tenure to quickly and easily find contact information for qualified leads. ZoomInfo solves this problem by providing an easy to search database with vertical, title, and geo filtering. It's intuitive and easy to use, so training and on-boarding is a breeze. AND it has a decent SFDC (Salesforce.com) integration to boot.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Ryan K.</span>
Ryan K.

"Great D2D tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to quickly access up to date direct phone lines, extensions, and emails

Can be used as a prospecting tool for building accounts using the job function filters

Unique names can be found immediately utilizing the "people" tab

What do you dislike?

The tool, like most, is not entirely perfect. People naturally move around and Information is not always up to date as a result (I've found this to be the case for many contacts who are 3 or less months into a new company.)

Information can also be inaccurate at times, leading me to the occasional wrong number.

As a sales rep, Zoominfo solves the issue of prospects putting in inaccurate or incomplete information. It allows me to quickly edit my leads/contacts the have the most up to date phone lines and emails soII can increase my response/call connect rates.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Daniel H.</span>
Daniel H.

"Zoominfo daily user"

What do you like best?

I specifically like how up to date zoominfo's prospect data is - I use it daily. It never lets me down, whether I am looking for a specific contact, company, website, etc. I also thoroughly enjoy utilizing the advanced search checkboxes/options. Thank you zoominfo!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inconsistent download speeds when I am uploading a list of prospects to my CRM. Sometimes it's speedy, other times I have issues getting my list uploaded within a few hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to utilize the ins and outs of your search. Be creative with your search, using specific keywords etc.

Zoominfo is a time-saver for me. Instead of researching across the web for important company data, I can find it quickly and efficiently by utilizing the zoominfo search bars, especially the advanced search. I am a happy zoominfo customer.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Brandon N.</span>
Brandon N.

"Great SDR Tool "

What do you like best?

I love the salesforce integration that allows SDR to prospect into specific accounts without leaving the page. I can even grab onto the contact information for multiple people and import them simultaneously to save even more time. I also love that I can use zoom info in a separate tab to do broad searches across their database. Zoom Info is a must have for sales organizations

What do you dislike?

The data is a little hit or miss, which will be the case with anything really. The way they make up for it though is letting the user know how recent the data that they are pulling is.

The biggest problem we solve is finding the perfect contacts for our SDR team

ZoomInfo review by <span>Shane F.</span>
Shane F.

"A great prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

I love that it shows you whether their email and phone number are available, but furthermore, if their direct line is available. I like that it allows you to filter the different management levels of prospects so that you are only having to sort through the best and most relevant contacts for your task. I like that it shows you who you have already prospected by not allowing you to prospect them again. It is very easy to search either by name or by role, and I've never had trouble doing so. I also rarely get the wrong contact info for a contact.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be slow to load an account, but generally speaking it is pretty quick. Sometimes ZoomInfo will give you the same phone number for many contacts within a single company. I understand that it isn't easy to get direct lines, but it would be very helpful if they could find more direct lines either to their personal office or to their cell phone. Also, if ZoomInfo could find multiple email addresses for a single contact that would be very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend ZoomInfo. It is an extremely thorough prospecting tool. It's a gold mine.

Finding contact info for the right individual in an organization is challenging, and Zoominfo has helped me overcome this challenge. Our business development team has to have hundreds of contacts to reach out to daily, and ZoomInfo allows them to have a virtually endless pool to draw from.

ZoomInfo review by <span>David C.</span>
David C.

"Integrations with other software adds value"

What do you like best?

The web version of ZoomInfo has an intuitive interface making it very easy to navigate and start searching. I like that the system starts searching when you pause your input and doesn't require you to "submit" with each new piece of information that is entered. Sounds pretty basic, but it makes searches go faster. The integration with Salesforce makes it easy to update records real time.

What do you dislike?

There are times when I put in known information about a name and ZoomInfo returns no matches. But when I take away some of the fields, the person is found. Often showing the exact information I had included. That can be frustrating. While the site is mobile responsive, having a standalone app for search would be great. The popovers on the mobile experience can interfere with accessing certain data. I haven't used the Build feature in about a year, but I did find it difficult to get very granular with the results. That may have evolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any tool like this is only as good as the database behind it. Make sure that ZoomInfo can help you by being very specific in the types of personas you need for your business and find out the relevant size they have in the database.

We use ZoomInfo across the marketing and sales process. Whether we are tracking down contact details or trying to figure out revenue sizing, ZoomInfo is a great resource. The integration with Salesforce means we can track down these details faster - driving efficiencies.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Alex R.</span>
Alex R.

"Fairly priced option for good quality data"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the interface and the sheer number of contacts within the database. I also like the breadth of information for accounts and the integrations.

What do you dislike?

Some of the phone numbers or contacts say that they were updated in the last 60-90 days but turns out the number is wrong, the email bounces, or the contact is no longer with the company. Leads to some wasted time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on your needs, this is the best option out there for companies not looking to break the bank with more expensive data providers.

Lack of direct dials/emails within our CRM. I'm spending less time researching my accounts/contacts which saves me a bunch of time.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Mariah S.</span>
Mariah S.

"My experience"

What do you like best?

I liked how simple the tool was to navigate. It was simple to look for certain types of people that I was looking to target. I enjoyed seeing peoples Linked In profile pictures next to their name. It helped that there was also a way to access their page quickly to send them a message through Zoom. We used another application that also wasn't as accurate as Zoom and I was able to cross check and see how many contacts were simply not accessible if it wasn't for Zoom and their data. I enjoyed the tool and honestly would prefer it 100% for using it full time at work.

What do you dislike?

I realized that you had to click each persons name to see their full contact info which was fine at first but quickly became cumbersome.

We used it to find new contact names/phone information. I also used it to verify numbers and email addresses. Zoom has more up to date information and much more accurate than the other application we used. We were using a trial and are looking into switching seats over to Zoom Info.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Nicole P.</span>
Nicole P.

"A tool to search for contacts and companies"

What do you like best?

I like their new 2.0 version. It has a web extension that allows you to go on LinkedIn and search to see if that person is in the LinkedIn database.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you couldn't see the contact names on the 1.0 but now that they recently upgraded to the 2.0 version, it seems to be working a lot better. You know what exact title you are receiving when downloading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you're doing! 2.0 is much more useful than 1.0.

We are solving our problem of client outreach. With little to no contact information, we weren't able to expand our outreach to prospects. But now we can.

ZoomInfo review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Good program, one small caveat"

What do you like best?

The program is easy to use... You can schedule lists to be built, you have access to tons of data, tons of filters (Especially in Zoominfo 2.0). You can toggle between Zoominfo 1.0 and 2.0... Our account manager is always there for us, I can call him at 3:00 am and I bet he'll answer. So great customer service... No significant complaints

What do you dislike?

One thing ZoomInfo needs to update. When you build a list, you can filter by industry and sub categories within those industries. So lets say your main filter is software industry. Then within software you choose healthcare and finance... You'll get a list that supposedly has a bunch of healthcare and financial software companies. That's all good. BUT when you download the csv file, there is no column that specifies the sub category of the industry you chose. It will only show Software. This becomes a problem when we are uploading the list into other programs like Act On and we want to know what industry each company belongs to.

We get a lot of leads, prospects

ZoomInfo review by <span>David Haomiao L.</span>
David Haomiao L.

"Get Direct Phone Numbers Easily"

What do you like best?

I like that I can directly import contacts from ZoomInfo into Salesforce. I can also find direct phone numbers to contact leads. You can pull massive lists based on NAICS code (industry) on ZoomInfo as well, which is useful for large outbound campaigns. I like the salesforce integration widget where you are able to use zoominfo within salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the UI. I feel like it could be updated and flow better. i.e. it looks like it was made and never updated from early 2000's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to grow your business in terms of doing outbound sales. It will allow you to get large leads list based on your target market.

lead research and information

ZoomInfo review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Zoominfo is the best email finding tool around"

What do you like best?

I can find the exact information I need quickly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data could use a refresh. When it comes to list building, I've found that the system will pull people who no longer work at the companies OR are not located at the company headquarters. Pulling addresses can be tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember that the best way to pull a list is behind. When zoominfo builds a list for you, it's a good starting place. Make sure to cross check your contact info! Additionally when I build a list I like to pull information from the most recently updated contacts. The software gives you a drop down menu option for how fresh the information is that you're pulling, i.e. updated in the last 6 months, 12 months etc.

We are solving the problem of reaching prospects with our services. We've been able to easily pull contact information and companies based on service area.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Cody N.</span>
Cody N.

"Extremely helpful but sometimes inaccurate"

What do you like best?

The best part about ZoomInfo for me is the ability to retrieve someone's direct phone line when prospecting. This helps in 2 ways. It saves me time from going through phones trees and I have a much higher chance of connecting with that person over the phone rather than leaving or a voicemail. It's also extremely easy to go to someone's LinkedIn, click the ZoomInfo button and bam, you have their direct line (most of the time) and their email)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I run into the issue of getting someone else's phone number or not receiving the correct email address. I'd say this is 10% of the time. I also wish ZoomInfo would let me know if a number was someone's personal cell phone or desk phone at the office. I'm sure that would be difficult but it would be helpful.

For my role, we're saving lots of time and getting much more accurate contact info than we were before with free plug-in apps like Hunter for LinkedIn. I've realized I can get through my calls much quicker in a day and connect with prospects more often on the phone, leading to an increase in sales and hitting quota.

ZoomInfo review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"ZoomInfo - Great leads with direct dials"

What do you like best?

I love how ZoomInfo provides direct dial lines for prospects. The new interface looks great and it's easy to use. There's a ton of filters in their search tools to help us find the right contacts at the right accounts. They also display a lot of info about

What do you dislike?

Their Industry categories are a little too broad. You'll get some overlap with other Industry buckets that sometimes don't really make sense. Potentially creates duplicate accounts in SFDC. For example, if the name of an account in SFDC is "Company X" and in ZoomInfo the same company is named "Company X Inc.", it won't detect that the account already exists and create a duplicate. A little frustrating when we import a bunch of great contacts from Zoom and they're on the wrong account.

Also, I've been using Zoom for a few months now and haven't been through their on-boarding process. Kinda had to figure everything out for myself. When we first signed on, we were supposed to work out a timeline for sales rep training. Our account rep hasn't responded to my emails and the training never happened. So I just learned the tool and trained them myself. Beware.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've never implemented a prospecting tool like this, make sure you have a good account rep from Zoom. Otherwise, the set up and use is pretty standard for this kind of tool.

We're looking for net new marketing and sales prospects to add to our database. Zoom is providing us with a lot of new leads that we wouldn't have otherwise found. We're also using them for account intelligence and database enhancement. Figuring out if our current database (pre-Zoom) has outdated leads and contacts.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Spencer H.</span>
Spencer H.

"Pretty quality contact information for a sales team"

What do you like best?

I like the amount of direct dial information you can get from using Zoom Info

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the emails bounce, but there is no silver bullet as far as things go in the space, so this isn't a deal breaker for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Happy with the amount of direct dials

When doing outbound sales activity, ZoomInfo can greatly benefit getting in touch with the key prospects you target. Having direct dials not only increases the likelihood of a prospect to answer, but it reduces the time it takes to do a single touch so you don't have to go through a switchboard.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Greg L.</span>
Greg L.

"Best international coverage!"

What do you like best?

We are an international business and absolutely need coverage in EMEA, APAC and other non-North America regions. Zoominfo has been the best solution for our company to get that coverage at an affordable price.

What do you dislike?

Some of the data can be outdated, but I've dealt with worse quality from other companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for feature enhancements that you need. They are eager and willing to build out new ideas. We have been part of several beta programs that have turned to complete customer offerings.

ZoomInfo is helping us find relevant contacts and contact info for our target customers. It is also helping append our CRM data with correct contact info.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Manny M.</span>
Manny M.

"Best Global Contact Database"

What do you like best?

At Mob, we use ZoomInfo to help us source contacts for potential leads for sales. We also use ZoomInfo to update our database with the contact's email, phone number and address.

What do you dislike?

While for the most part ZoomInfo keeps its information up to date, it can sometimes be outdated. If they had a better way to report incorrect information that could help improve our time and make our sales leads more effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ZoomInfo has a great number of contacts for your leads. It's a great for generating leads but can sometimes be outstanded or incorrect. It is best used alongside another lead generator.

We need to get to the right contacts for potential leads without having to dig for contact information. Zoominfo, has all the information in one spot that allows us to get their email, phone number and address easily and quickly.

ZoomInfo review by User in Internet

"Best Prospecting Software out there!"

What do you like best?

There are way too many things that I can write positive about ZoomInfo. Whether it's the countless list of available contacts, direct phone numbers (EVEN often time cellphone numbers), up to date company information, emails, there is so much valuable data in one platform.

As you know it's hard to get ahold of people in the sales game and ZoomInfo makes it so easy to get connected with key decision makers.

They made it really easy to onboard. Take advantage of the free trial. This allows you get a feel for the benefits of the platform and how it can help you and your sales team.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would get rid of contacts that have been outdated with the company. For example, someone who was at the company in 2015 is not relevant because that person most likely is somewhere else. Unless ZoomInfo had the ability to update each year to show that person is still currently working there. Otherwise, I find myself having to go back on LinkedIn and refer what I see there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the direct numbers

I am able to get ahold of people who are decision makers in the buying cycle. Often times it's hard to find direct numbers. If I had to resort to calling the main number every time I would find myself wasting precious time and getting bad reactions from receptionists, assistants, etc.

ZoomInfo review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good, not great, data tool"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. SFDC plugin is extremely helpful. They upgraded the UI recently and it's much, much better. Saved searches have returned (finally) in 2.0 which make our lives a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

No data tool has accurate data, but ZoomInfo regularly includes employees that may have left a company years ago. Very bad for international. They need to add more broad job function choices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really consider the accuracy of the data, and what specific information you want to pull. Other products can give more information on contacts, ZoomInfo is really best for just phones and emails.

Finding contacts at businesses, mainly just contact information and not the specific people we need to reach out. Saves time in the research, but better for high volume reach out than targeted, specific information.

ZoomInfo review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Helpful email finder but not always accurate"

What do you like best?

The application button that lets me click to find email addresses when I'm on a prospect's LinkedIn page.

What do you dislike?

I can't understand why I have to click to reveal email and phone number when the first click into the application should have already signaled that that's what I wanted. Why click twice? Also, recently I've been having to enter my password for everly prospect I want contact info for. It used to be saved when I was actively using it so I would only log in first thing in the morning, but now it's every single time I go to use it, even if I've just used it. It's also less accurate for prospects who are new to the role. Hunter.io used to be amazing for finding new prospects email addresses but LinkedIn recently shut them down so you can't use the application button to find that info anymore. Now you have to go to hunter's site, which takes longer. If Zoom could gather email addresses as quickly as Hunter, they'd really be on to something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know that it's often inaccurate and can't capture recent job change data. It tends to lag when people change companies because it shows you that people still work for certain companies even when they've been gone for years. The company worth projections are completely off as well.

It helps me find contact info more quickly than other tools because of the application button that you can download. So speed is the number one benefit but accuracy is often way off or I have to go into their site to pull the correct information -- which seems odd.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Rebecca C.</span>
Rebecca C.

" Absolutely love this! Used daily!"

What do you like best?

The contact information is updated very frequently. A majority of the contacts have direct cell phone numbers and the email addresses are on point. I love how it pulls in info from all over the web and you can access them in a variety of ways---social, directly, etc.

What do you dislike?

Their filtering capabilities are lacking. The UX could be updated and more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to grow your business and need a good resource for contact information, you can't go wrong with Zoom Info. Our entire team swears by this. Executives are getting upset that we're able to access their personal lines----it's getting the job done and so are we.

A tremendous amount of time has been saved scouring the internet for contact information that is actually valid.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Benjamin V.</span>
Benjamin V.

"Great for getting emails and Direct lines"

What do you like best?

Does a great job at finding emails and, if not, you'll be able to figure out how an email is formatted - just look at the other contact at the company. Best I've used so far for Numbers and Emails.

What do you dislike?

Hard to tell if people are still at the company. My work around is sourcing people on LinkedIn and then finding their number/email on zoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't source directly on platform. Source on LinkedIn then look for contact info on Zoom. Its the way I've realized helps you find more people who actually work for the company.

Happy hunting!

Finding direct phone numbers and emails

ZoomInfo review by <span>George O.</span>
George O.

"Best Skip Tracing Tool"

What do you like best?

Accurate information, easy to build lists, simple search feature, more direct lines than other sources. Email format is correct the cast majority of the time.

What do you dislike?

can t copy paste from certain sections. pulls many incorrect company names sometime. Building lists can be costlly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used many tools, this being one of my favorite of all time. They offer a trial, so If you want to experience it before you commit, this wont be a problem.

Accounts where we did not have the correct contact, we do quickly. Getting decision makers on the line is easy now.

"Complete Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

I've been using ZoomInfo for 5 years now. Overall, the best aspect of Zoom is the accuracy of information and the ability to be able to navigate and find contacts quickly and efficiently. It is very helpful to be able to search and sort by industry and ZoomInfo has some of the best and most accurate categories.

What do you dislike?

The main issue I have with ZoomInfo is the process for downloading a list. It is not as intuitive as I would expect to be able to find the contacts I've saved after I've saved them. For one off searches, Zoom is a breeze, but when building a large list, the list can be challenging to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More valuable and more effective than any other contact information platforms I've seen.

As an Account Executive, I'm constantly searching for contact information for potential clients. ZoomInfo allows for me to find all the information I could need, in one place, 90% of the time.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Colten Jay L.</span>
Colten Jay L.

"Honest Review of ZoomInfo"

What do you like best?

My favorite part is the accuracy of the data itself. It's been helpful to find numbers that were otherwise incorrect in other platforms we tried to use, or that were submitted directly as leads incorrectly.

What do you dislike?

sometimes trying to find a company or person can be frustrating as I've had a few times where I've searched for information without any results and I've had to try a combination of searches to finally find what I was looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has been the most accurate platform for mining data we have used to date.

The problem we're solving as a company is generating more leads and finding accurate information that otherwise is difficult to find.

ZoomInfo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Gets the numbers you need to find the right people"

What do you like best?

Zoominfo is quite a helpful prospecting tool. While it doesn't always have the direct line or cell phone for every VP and Executive, it has the phone numbers for most or at least the more critical contacts.

What do you dislike?

I wish Zoominfo took more time to update numbers and verify that people still work at a specific firm. I often have to cross reference with LinkedIn to see if that person still works there. Takes way to much time. Also wish I could import to SFDC by contact instead of lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpful tool to help get your BDRs to have more conversations directly with decision makers through direct lines. Less time getting turned away from gatekeepers.

Zoominfo allows me to talk over the phone with more people as a Business Development Representative, as opposed to going through the company line and having to talk with a gatekeeper. I can earn more appointments with individuals.

ZoomInfo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"A must have arrow in your sales stack quiver."

What do you like best?

The ability to uncover information quickly about prospects that I am talking to/looking to talk to. The accuracy of data has never been an issue. Pushing information to Salesforce is a breeze and saves me a ton of time rather than having to manually input it.

What do you dislike?

When I first used Zoominfo, the only complaint that I had was the overuse of Zoominfo within the company. People relied on ZoomInfo to do all prospecting so the targeted list we were going after were tapped out pretty quick. Eventually, it became mega frustrating and time-consuming to find people that weren't already searched.

*This is a problem that was driven on our end. There was nothing ZoomInfo could have done to combat the issue. We had 80 reps mining hundreds of leads each week.*

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good prospecting/data enhancing tool, ZI in a great solution. I've only had the experience with ZoomInfo in tandem with Salesforce, but as far as the ability to have the two communicate with each other, it has been phenomenal. I can't speak for other CRM's that ZI is integrated with, but SFDC has been a great fit.

Saving time, reaching more prospects, having more business relevant conversations, generating outbound revenue. It helps you clean up and enhance your current data and leads as well.

ZoomInfo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"All the information at your fingertips "

What do you like best?

oomInfo is a popular business intelligence software app that offers the most accurate and actionable B2B contact and company intelligence to help organizations accelerate growth and profitability through its Growth Acceleration Platform. This platform provides a continuously updated database that enable sales and marketing teams to execute more effective marketing campaigns and improve sales prospecting efforts with access to on demand direct dial phone numbers, email addresses, and background information. The robust suite of features will empower users even to build targeted lists make data actionable with multiple database enhancements, without risking duplicating records, or loosing data in the worst scenario.

With ZoomInfo’s Growth Acceleration Platform, users can easily identify and connect with decision makers in any industry, job function, or even sharpen their focus to engage specific accounts. It also provides access to more direct dials and email addresses than any other B2B contact provider. On top of that, Zoom Info is priced by quote, meaning that you will only pay for the features you genuinely need.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple things that I dise like ZoomInfo for. The first thing is that certain companies that I tried to search have many employees but all of them have the same phone number, not direct number.

Companies like ZoomInfo (or any other B2B data company for that matter), uses LinkedIn as their primary source to update their data Resources and Information., their data is as good as LinkedIn data, but the underlying problem here

Data . com or zoominfo cannot scrap LinkedIn every other week, so, their data is as good as the last time they scrapped LinkedIn.

Trust me, you are better off building your own custom data through LinkedIn (unless you are building a list of 50k or more), in that case data . com / zoominfo can be 60% + accurate.

I usually use ZoomInfo when prospecting for clients. The benefits that I see ZoomInfo provides is that I can have accurate, up to date information at your finger tips.

ZoomInfo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Thank you for being great!"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is easy to navigate and clearly visible where it needs to be. The hovering is convenient if you don't want to click and be directed to a whole new page.

What do you dislike?

As with any website, down time is the biggest pain since I use and rely on zoominfo quite a lot for my job. During this time, it creates quite the latency when trying to obtain the much needed information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a fantastic resource to have at your finger tips when you need to find the best person to speak with when it comes to a specific job title. It even has previous information on some contacts so you're able to leverage that through conversation should the need arise.

I am able to find the correct person(s) within a company, without having to navigate through a number of irrelevant job titles and people just to reach the right person.

ZoomInfo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Saves hours and mostly accurate info"

What do you like best?

I love how it integrates with Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator and about 90% of the time will give accurate emails and phone numbers. Saves me hours of time trying to find that info myself. Whether it is prospecting through LinkedIn or through the actual zoominfo website I am able to quickly find and upload those prospects quickly into Salesforce which has been a huge help. If you are on the fence about it, we had the trial version and found that we couldn't live without it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the searches aren't as filtered as you would want them to be and will pull in people you aren't wanting to target, but this isn't super common though. Usually, almost all the leads will have an email and about 75% will have a phone number. You will get direct phone numbers, but about half of those are HQ numbers which are not too horrible since you can usually reach the guy you want by going through the call-directory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Zoominfo in combination with Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator and you will be unstoppable.

We've been able to save tons of time prospecting and finding qualified candidates to target. Combined with our other tools, it has become invaluable. The filtering also can get pretty detailed to even the zipcode so that has become extremely helpful for when we switched to prospecting by area.

ZoomInfo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Tool that's easy to you, but could use some improvements. "

What do you like best?

The Chrome extension and that it gives you a number (even if it doesn't give you and email).

What do you dislike?

A lot of times it'll give me an email from an old job or something. If they work at a couple of companies I have to hope it picks the one I'm looking for. Also, it has confused another person with the same name from another company (not often though). Sometimes it'll only give me a number and I'll notice it'll be from his old job etc and so I have no idea if that's his "direct line" from the job I'm looking for or the company listed under his name. I've assumed it's the direct line to the other company.

I often get to the person directly and I don't have to just call the regular company number. It's also a lot faster than looking up the number. Plus it's faster than another service I use and more convenient

ZoomInfo review by <span>Josh R.</span>
Josh R.

"Excellent Sales Tool!"

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to get information, whether you're looking for someone on LinkedIn's email or phone number, or just the company size. It gives you a lot of information very quickly.

What do you dislike?

Obviously it can't have everybody's information every single time, but sometimes it will go down for a while and not provide any information at all.

We were debating whether or not to resign with ZoomInfo and we didn't have it for the past couple weeks, it made me realize just how much I enjoy using the tool. It makes my job a lot easier, as I am mining companies and trying to send them outbound emails. With ZoomInfo, it's one simple click of your mouse to pull all of the necessary information that I need. So simple and so fast.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Kelly F.</span>
Kelly F.

"Prospecting made easy"

What do you like best?

ZoomInfo's Google Chrome extension "ReachOut" is aid great one-click prospecting aid, providing DIDs (when available) and email addresses, saving time in the researching and list-building dept. There's also an option to view full company profiles which is great for seeing not only the dept / role breakdown but helps for ease of prospecting as well.

What do you dislike?

The interface of the full company profile page could be a little sharper.

Easy to click yourself out of a company profile and onto the homepage having to start over.

This extension/tool has cut my prospecting time in half at least which is great because who likes to just spend their whole lives prospecting anyway?

ZoomInfo review by User

"The worst prospecting tool out there"

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing. It is not easy to use whatsoever. 1/3 of the time when I am trying to look for contacts within the Zoominfo tab in Salesforce it just says "the page you submitted was invalid for your session. Please refresh your page and try again." And guess what? It doesn't work when you try again.

What do you dislike?

Almost half the time the contacts are completely out of date. I have called prospects where Zoominfo says they confirmed the prospect was still there within the last month only to find out the prospect has either died or not been there for years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get something better and don't waste your time or resources on this.

It is creating more problems for me than solving them.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Alfonso T.</span>
Alfonso T.

"We've improved on conversion rates"

What do you like best?

The database is very complete, the usage is super easy and have integrations with our CRM software, so we save a lot of time

What do you dislike?

Sometimes data is not really up to date, and we are finding old contact details. This is happening to us around a 8% of the times

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the investment. Is saving us a lot of time and letting us be much more successful in our targeting

We spend less time looking for good leads details and thanks to the integrations we also save time on copying details into our CRM

ZoomInfo review by <span>Jeremy R.</span>
Jeremy R.

"Zoominfo Reveiw"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it makes my job.I spend the majority of my day prospecting, so Zoominfo has helped me be more efficient. I save so much time every day by using Zoominfo.

What do you dislike?

It occasionally has incorrect information. However, for the most part, it is right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It will make your life much easier. It will make your day to day prospecting much faster and more effective.

I have been able to find prospects information much easier. I have also been able to work a lot quicker. Zoominfo had literally made my life 10x easier.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Nathan A.</span>
Nathan A.

"Great product, excellent customer support experience"

What do you like best?

Zoom is an intuitive platform to use; data quality is high. Another selling point for me has been their consistently excellent customer support. They are responsive, personable, knowledgable, and always willing to do right by their customers.

What do you dislike?

I would hardly call this a 'dislike', but one value add for me would be if their platform could start natively including technology signals in their datasets. But, even this is something they have started working on recently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do a data 'bakeoff' with them and any competitors you are considering. Zoom has beaten competition on match rates and email/phone accuracy for each of the last 2 companies I have worked for that evaluated them.

High match rates particularly on North American businesses which include accurate direct email and phone numbers. Our SDR team also loves using the prospecting platform as it's easy to use and provides comprehensive data.

ZoomInfo review by User in Computer Software

"ZoomInfo - Good Most of the Time"

What do you like best?

ZoomInfo is extremely easy to use and very straightforward in what it's supposed to do. Enter the company and you get a list of employees ranked by most recently updated and the information is very accurate (when you're looking at most recently updated).

What do you dislike?

The search can get a little crazy when the company name is common or if it has multiple words in it's name. You will sometimes get multiple companies showing up and only be able to filter it by adding a contact as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's usually more accurate when you know the exact person you are looking for. Also, if you are prospecting a new employee, you can get the email style (first.last@company.com) and it's usually very accurate.

ZoomInfo helps us to ensure we have the most accurate data (emails and phone numbers) and it comes in handy when you get bounce back emails.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Erin V.</span>
Erin V.

"Very accurate information"

What do you like best?

The information is very accurate, I have tried many different lead databases and this is the best by far as far as the accuracy of information

What do you dislike?

There are a few titles missing, I would also like the ability to see family trees, parent companies more easily

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend. I have signed up for various lead sources as I do marketing and Zoom has the best information I have come across in 4 years

Finding the right person at a company-decision makers that are hard to get to otherwise

ZoomInfo review by <span>Lawrence M.</span>
Lawrence M.

"Great Product for sourcing reliable contact information "

What do you like best?

Being able to find the appropriate contacts within organisations that have difficult means of finding them. very reliable information and a great resource for my organisation in a business development capacity. Being able to search contacts by vertical is a great value and position within the organisation

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are a number of leads that are outdated. People have left the organisation or sometimes the detailsa re not correct. There should be a regular audit allowed to ensure consistent and correct data. There should be a simpler way to knuckle down on location usign Zoom to get the appropriate people in each region of the world

Recommendations to others considering the product

NIl

The benefits are being able to get contact details of people you may not be able to do usually. This has provided us with opporunties within the organisation that we probably wouldn't have seen otherwise

ZoomInfo review by <span>Hannah M.</span>
Hannah M.

"Good for prospecting, not always the most updated/accurate info"

What do you like best?

It is easy to prospect and I like that it has filters to narrow down your search. I also like the ReachOut feature that allows me to see someones information in a small window at the top of the screen without clicking into Zoominfo's actual website.

What do you dislike?

There has been a lot of times that the data is outdated or inaccurate, so I still have to double check to see if it is correct via LinkedIn

It is helping us somewhat verfiy information about prospects and their companies

ZoomInfo review by <span>Sidney C.</span>
Sidney C.

"Wonderful Resource!"

What do you like best?

Zoom provides so much information in one-click or one profile, things I would otherwise have to search on my own through various entities and search engines. ZoomInfo is the best investment myself and my company has made in my opinion, it's a wonderful resource.

What do you dislike?

Some of the results in my search list that the email and direct line is included in the contact profile but once opened they're not actually listed.

Finding contacts for various current clients and potential clients is very important, my job is more of a relationship management role rather than sales. ZoomInfo helps in every aspect of building my contact lists.

ZoomInfo review by User

"The most accurate and up-to-date contact information around"

What do you like best?

The information is constantly being updated and changed. I am able to find direct lines and email addresses for every role I am seeking at almost any size company.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things to dislike. The only thing I've noticed is sometimes if people leave a company it may take 3-6 months for their info contact info to appear at their new company. This only happens about 20% of the time.

I am able to find very specific titles of people I otherwise wouldn't be able to find with google. I have used other tools to verify a person's role, but I am left without the means of contacting them. This helps me identify the right targets and contact them as needed.

ZoomInfo review by User in Computer Software

"I use Zoominfo daily while prospecting for phone numbers and email addresses. "

What do you like best?

It gives you a view of the seniority levels of org employees, and sometimes provides a direct line, which is obviously ideal. It's a quick way to find contact info.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the information I find is outdated. i.e. wrong title, old email address, disconnected phone line, etc...

I feel as if the information should always continue to be validated, as it's time consuming for us, the users, to go and backfill/investigate the issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good tool, but is missing some important info. A lot of numbers I call are incorrect, or outdated.

If you can't afford Discover Org, this is a great and necessary tool to have if you're in a role that requires prospecting net new leads.

The contacts that have direct lines and valid emails are very valuable. It makes direct contact with the individual much easier.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Phil K.</span>
Phil K.

"Great Source of Data for Sales Teams"

What do you like best?

Having direct contact info(email and phone) for most of my target accounts and contacts helps me focus my time on higher quality outreach and conversations.

What do you dislike?

Some company and individual data is not updated very often requiring additional research at times. Would also be nice if there were a way to see which contacts are already in your CRM through the integration. This may already exist but I am not aware of it if it does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The data you will receive from ZI is as good as you will find from anywhere. No software is going to be perfect 100% of the time. ZI has been the most consistent source that I have tried compared to some of their competitors. Compare a few different solutions and see what is best for your organization based on quality, price, terms, etc.

Providing clean and accurate data for myself and my sales team to use for outreach towards targeted accounts and contacts

ZoomInfo review by <span>Nathan Y.</span>
Nathan Y.

"Solving business and database problems effortlessly"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the tool is to use on the front end and the continued improvements they are constantly making. Also very easy to work with their data services team to get more complicated projects done.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major, just a few tweaks they could make to the front end product.

We are able to strategically build out our database and clean up our database to improve the response rates of our marketing campaigns and increase our marketable universe. Our sales teams also benefit a ton from the new contacts and accounts we add as they build out their territories.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Jeremy O.</span>
Jeremy O.

"Big leap forward in 2106"

What do you like best?

The ability to import contact information directly from LinkedIn using the ReachOut tool is a game changer for us. The addition of being able to import data as a contact and not only as a lead was a welcome change that transformed the benefit we receive from the tool. We have conducted a few mass contact updates and their team was wonderful to work with on this.

What do you dislike?

The layout of the website is still a little clunky. We mostly use the integrated ZoomInfo window within the Account and Contact pages within SalesForce, but when you need to do an advanced search the website is better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't found a better product in this category yet for our needs.

Finding contact information to populate and refresh accounts.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Brian N.</span>
Brian N.

"Can be a great prospecting tool, but the information can also be unreliable"

What do you like best?

It has a ton of information, phone numbers, email addresses, titles and other contact details.

What do you dislike?

The information can be very unreliable. It seems like often times the system just guessed at email addresses, used first initial.lastname@abccompany.com for every person in the company. Also pulled email addresses from previous companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good secondary tool, but the information it too unreliable to be a primary prospecting tool. Use it in conjunction with a suite of other systems.

A good place to find contact details for prospects that were otherwise hard to find. It did often times provide contact information that was otherwise not public information.

ZoomInfo review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Excellent source to find leads and contacts!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can search any company and find a contact's email and phone number. It has worked wonders for me as a Business Development Manager and adding a company with their employees into my work database.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to click on each name to get the phone number and email address for a contact. Also when you hit the back button after clicking on a contact it takes you back to the first page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Zoominfo to anyone who is searching for leads and information on businesses! (mostly sales people)

Zoominfo helps me find leads and information on businesses. As a business development manager Zoominfo has helped me get all the information I need for my database. The benefits to Zoominfo is getting exact email addresses and phone numbers.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Jordan B.</span>
Jordan B.

"Pretty good"

What do you like best?

Useful for those hard to find emails & phone numbers. Ability to build lists and find new accounts to target based on criteria you specify, and easy sharing to Salesforce to cut our manual effort.

What do you dislike?

It's not obvious on every screen how to report data that is incorrect. Numbers are frequently labeled as a direct dial but are just the main number.

I've found new businesses to target as well as contact info for specific contacts I would like to reach out to more effectively.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Lee T.</span>
Lee T.

"ZoomInfo Review"

What do you like best?

The interface makes it very easy to search for people if you know their name or company. I also like that it's very easy to transfer lead information directly into SalesForce

What do you dislike?

It can be very frustrating when information that seems to be current (based on the last updated date) turns out to be wrong.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be realistic in what you expect. It's never going to be able to provide contact information for everyone you're trying to reach.

Trying to get contact information for my sales prospecting efforts. The benefits have been that on average, I spend substantially less time trying to get a prospects contact information and as a result I can reach out to many more people.

ZoomInfo review by User in Internet

"Zoominfo is a great resource for Sales"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to search for specific companies and see what company info we have about each person. Most of the time, it is quite accurate.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the functionality - you can't really control/command + right click and have different leads in another tab and keep the main search results page open. You have to click and see results one at a time, which makes it harder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoominfo is great for those who are looking for a useful sales tool to find good prospects. Most of the information is accurate, and it is quite easy to find who you are looking for.

Zoominfo gives us great information for our sales team to use for finding new prospects.

"Great prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to look up specific people, as well as prospecting specific titles within the tool. I had a project assigned where I had to find info for about 700 prospects, I figured there had to be a better way. Zoominfo helped me out quickly and easily- I uploaded the spreadsheet filled out the requirements and within 24 hours I had all of the info sent back to me.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the emails and phone numbers are not correct, and it takes about a month for a new person in a new role, to show up in ZoomInfo.

Productivity and efficiency or prospecting. It's quicker than the manual way of looking for contact info.

ZoomInfo review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Pretty Solid Solution - Love the chrome plugin"

What do you like best?

The chrome plug in was a game changer in my sourcing ability. it allowed me to cut down on the time from searching via linkedin to searching for people through zoom. My work flow is usually finding good contacts through LinkedIn than getting their contact information through the plugin.

I also like that I can build a list just through zoominfo

What do you dislike?

I will say there are some people that do not have direct dials and that makes it very tough to connect with some. Also if the person add's another title to their name in linkedin the plug in doesn't work

I find that sometimes when searching just through zoom you can find outdated contacts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get more Direct Dials

It helps me build pipeline to drive revenue. It helps with the time savings.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Skyler K.</span>
Skyler K.

"Pretty Happy with Zoominfo"

What do you like best?

The data that Zoominfo provides seems to be a bit more up to date that others that I have tried. It also syncs well with our CRM.

What do you dislike?

As with any data provider, getting timely updates and quality assurance for the emails is always tricky. ZoomInfo does have some great resources, but there's always room for improvement.

Finding the right contacts within the right companies to prospect is every sales-person's challenge, even if you are simoly suplementing a quality lead flow. ZoomInfo provides a clean and mostly up-to-date prospecting tool that provides direct contact info.

"Great prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can filter down to the best and most relevant results in last 6 months. Also, lots of good company info in a glance which is helpful on the fly.

What do you dislike?

search parameters could be expanded. you have to have the patience to play around with key word phrases and constantly switching them up to get the results you want

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep increasing features and ease of use

Getting daily new prospects is great. But ZOOM is best if used in conjunction with other tools (LinkedIn, FB) to get a full picture of a prospect. For hard to get email addys and direct numbers you might normally have a hard time getting, ZOOM is great.

ZoomInfo review by User in Computer Software

"One of the best tools in the sales tool belt "

What do you like best?

Simple, easy look up for phone numbers, job titles, and email addresses. I rarely find that I have the wrong phone number/email so I can rely heavily on zoominfo to get into contact with anyone at any company.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the contact information isn't 100% accurate but I find this mostly true when people are changing companies or no longer work at a particular company. I also find that EMEA might not have the best info - definitely industry leader in the US.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found that the information on zoominfo vs discoverorg was a lot more accurate and I like the interface a lot better. I would definitely check out zoominfo if you're looking for sales intelligence tools.

Instead of having to guess emails using an email verifier or go through a receptionist, I have all the information I need at my fingertips saving hours of my day.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Mariah K.</span>
Mariah K.

"Better than Most"

What do you like best?

If the company is present on ZoomInfo, I can usually get a hold of all the necessary information via the company profile: size, revenue, address, phone, a brief description, and a link to the correct website. It's very convenient to have all of that in one place. ZoomInfo has now added an nice option to search for employees just by name, and also seems to have improved the intuitiveness of their search funtion

What do you dislike?

It's pretty common to find that the company I need is not present on ZoomInfo, especially if they are not American or not somewhat well-known in the first place. It's even more common that the specific person I need is not present, even if there company is. Sometimes the information is also outdated by several years and incorrect.

Research efficiency - It's not perfect by any means at all, however it is much smarter than scouring just Google, or finding the person on LinkedIn but not having access to their phone or email.

ZoomInfo review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use and very helpful contact information"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and apply filters to create lead lists.

What do you dislike?

Some of the data is old - even when more updated information exists on LinkedIn. Note that on the screenshot I uploaded, my personal data is from two companies ago. I tried to fix it myself, but wasn't successful. I'm sure I could, but don't really have time to figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of learning all the capabilities of Zoom. Due to time constraints, I feel like I have only just scratched the surface of what it can do.

I am able to get contact information for my leads which I hope to turn into sales.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Ankan N.</span>
Ankan N.

"Accurate information spread across georgrpahies"

What do you like best?

ZoomInfo provides accurate information about contacts with correct email ids and phone numbers. It also provides the kind of contacts I look for e.g. Digital, Analytics etc which most other contact databases do not as they focus more on IT and Infrastructure. Zoom Info has lot of contacts from UK & Europe which is my primary focus area.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't provide enough information on company's IT or Digital landscape.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My personal opinion is that ZoomInfo is better than Discover Org or Rain King if you into selling Digital Solutions but if your focus is more into IT, go for DiscoverOrg as it not only provides lot of insights about the company but provides you complete Organisationsal mapping. In terms of Quality of information, ZoomInfo is better than others.

I am into Sales hence I look for accurate information especially contact name, email address, phone numbers and also some relevant info on the company and their initiatives.

ZoomInfo review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"STAY AWAY"

What do you like best?

NOTHING. They do not deliver in time and provide inacurate information. This are a complete waste of time and money

What do you dislike?

Between employee retention and manager who does not care about the customer. Started a project in October and we are now in mid April and it is not completed.

Manager are not replying to email and communication is very difficult.

Zoominfo is supposed to provide clean contacts information. But they just don't provide them. By the time you received what you ask for, you will have to spend so much time and effort that you would have been better off looking at the record one at the time. STAY AWAY

ZoomInfo review by <span>Dan M.</span>
Dan M.

"Zoominfo - Best b2b lead sourcing tool in the market"

What do you like best?

In an effort to evaluate a lead and account data procurement tool, I conducted a scale test to measure data quality, integrity, ease of use, and integration effectiveness with the top 3 players in the market. Keep in mind, there are 1000's of vendors that do this to different degrees of success. Some are niche while others claim to know the world. Regardless of your context, you will only ever be as successful as your data will allow you to be, especially in the context of B2B software.

The scale test proved that Zoominfo was 20-25% more accurate than it's competition. It has continued to enable us to drive pipeline generation via our marketing and outbound sales methodologies that has placed our sales teams in a position to succeed. Whether we utilize the tool to be an on-demand resource for real time persona or account data or renourish our database with top of funnel leads for nurture or our inbound strategy/marketing mix, zoominfo is integral to our success.

What do you dislike?

Fortune -1000 unable to pull into a column upon export.

Filling the top of the funnel, enabling sales to gain real time intelligence, direct integration to crm.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Will C.</span>
Will C.

"ZoomInfo is the core of our marketing strategy. We have sold hundreds of thousands of $$$$ with it."

What do you like best?

Complete, comprehensive, accurate data. Easily accessed and laser-focussed lists. Great connection with salesforce.com. New connection with LinkedIn is awesome.

What do you dislike?

There are some many things I like about this and use everyday, I don't find many things, if any, to dislike. I suppose I could dream of free information, but that wouldn't give them the capital to stay on the continuous improvement path that is so exciting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

figure out how many new sales it would take to give you a solid return on your investment in an annual license for ZoomInfo and decide if you believe you could increase your sales to give you a solid ROI with the info from ZoomIno.

Prospecting, prospecting, prospecting. Hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue because of the leads and prospects we get from ZoomInfo. This is the core of our marketing plan. I have recommended this to over 2000 people numerous times. Many have adopted ZoomInfo as part of their core marketing toolset.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Denny M.</span>
Denny M.

"Best quality data and excellent customer service!"

What do you like best?

We have been working with ZoomInfo for approximately 5 years. Zoominfo integrates seamlessly with SalesForce and allows our sales team to quickly validate or find protect information on demand. We also use ZoomInfo for our prospecting database. While we have tested several other data providers we have yet to find anyone that can deliver data that is as current, accurate and cost effective as ZoomInfo. Additionally the customer service at ZoomInfo has always been top notch and their willingness to work with us on pricing, contract terms, etc. has been exceptional.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to pinpoint any dislikes because anything I might mention they still do better than any of their competitors. In my mind if you are the best at what you do then it is not fair to point out flaws unless they are significant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have yet to find a competitor that can offer anywhere near the quality of data, let alone price or simple contract terms.

Building our marketing campaign lists would be very difficult without access to ZoomInfo. The information is provided in a very usuable format and they have developed a customized matrix for us to choose our next list pull which they update regularly. The data appending feature is very useful for our sales team and the inline Salesforce.com integration makes it incredibly easy to use. It is also useful for our one-off applications that we encounter when responding to the needs of our rapid/disaster response division.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Samantha N.</span>
Samantha N.

"A Good Second-Chance Contact Database"

What do you like best?

Zoominfo has several contacts along with emails and phone numbers of contacts im looking to reach out too.

What do you dislike?

The information can be outdated and not complete. When complete, the phone numbers can be correct or incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great start for a contacts, but it it's not a one-fit solution. You'll need to use it along with other services or databases.

The need to find the right contacts at companies to reach out with pitches too.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Cameron H.</span>
Cameron H.

"Great for direct dials"

What do you like best?

The direct dials database is very strong compared to the rest of the market. I highly suggest ZoomInfo is this is what you need.

What do you dislike?

Information can be outdated. The old information usually stays within ZoomInfo if someone leaves a company. Emails can be hit or miss. I typically look on Linkedin for new prospecting triggers and other tools to find emails.

This is great for cold calling during power hours.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Phil M.</span>
Phil M.

"Leveraging clean data across a global workforce."

What do you like best?

The integration with Salesforce was simple and straightforward. Often the more our users work in the CRM the more data degrades. With the "update all" button, it is an easy way for users to augment and enrich data accurately and easily. Manual entry of critical account and contact details (with its inherent mistakes and variable entry formats) are dealt a death blow!

What do you dislike?

Our users tell me that they have to keep re logging in to Zoom Info within Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to train users ......and make sure they don't share login details. If you're going to do it, do it right and don't limit the user. with low credit caps.

Reduces manual research time and leverages the data across our entire organization.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Peter S.</span>
Peter S.

"Great tool for quickly finding contact information for prospects"

What do you like best?

There are several chrome plug-ins that integrate with Zoominfo and Salesforce, and allow you to literally add leads in a few seconds (without manually typing). The extensions also check for duplicate records in your salesforce, so Zoominfo + Chrome plugs = Big time saver. Data is pretty accurate most of the time

What do you dislike?

Emails aren't always 100% // I have to use it in conjunction with LinkedIn sales navigator to verify that the employees are still at the company. I really like the search modifiers and how the site is laid out. You can literally search by company then title and in seconds have a list @ a company of people with the title you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a ton of lead data bases out there, but I'd say this is one of the easier to use tools. It has chrome extensions that integrate with it, that will scrape data on a particular contact for your ability to quickly import the lead.

Don't rely 100% on it, or you'll be frustrated with "John Smith doesn't work here anymore", or an inbox full of bounced emails. It's a great too it it's in your budget. There are other ways to find contact information, but this definitely streamlines that process.

The business problem that is being solved here is slow prospecting. Without zoominfo, our team would have to jump through hoops to find contact data. Having zoominfo allows us to quickly check for contact info(in a directory that has relatively accurate/up-to-date data).

ZoomInfo review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Incredible contact tool"

What do you like best?

The amount of direct dial numbers and email addresses available in the database and the fact that it is updated daily with new contacts.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the information is accurate, I would estimate that about 60-75% of the info is accurate, but that is very high in this industry

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a must have for sales professionals. Every time i look up a prospective company, there are many contacts listed under that company, many of which are direct dial.

We used to use tools like ZoomInfo as a supplement to our prospecting, but we are now using it as our main tool for prospecting. We are also using to update old information that we have in our database.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Christopher B.</span>
Christopher B.

"Using it to get contacts for sales. "

What do you like best?

The chrome plug in. Very convenient when sourcing and trying to find out who is the best person to reach out to. You can get validation into their company, job title, and their contact information

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the numbers they have are from the persons previous job. Once you go to call these numbers they are either off the hook or they do not exist. Can be a waste of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you download the plug in to whatever browser you use.

Getting numbers for me to call. It is quicker than calling around an account and having to talk to secretary 5 times. Most times the secretaries only give out information when they are annoyed with you and you have called multiple times.