ZoomInfo

ZoomInfo is a growth acceleration platform delivering accurate and actionable contact and business information to empower your sales, marketing, and recruiting teams.

Work for ZoomInfo?

ZoomInfo review by <span>Martin Y.</span>
Martin Y.

ZoomInfo Helps So Much

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love zoom info. it helps a lot when i need to know the org updates of a company or need a contact's email/phone number. There's been many times where a lead will enter a wrong contact info and ZoomInfo helps me to retrieve the correct contact info. Makes prospecting a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

Most times it is accurate. There has been very few times where there is no info on the account i need but overall great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ask for help/tutorial if you feel like youre not getting the most of it

Again this is helping me go above and beyond and finding key contacts in an organization that i need to go after. There's been many times where a lead will enter a wrong contact info and ZoomInfo helps me to retrieve the correct contact info. Makes prospecting a lot easier. So the problems being solved are finding right contacts to go after, the correct contact info, and the ability to help you source throughout a company and know who's involved in what function of the organization. I personally use it for HR and it helps me find the right HR contacts as well as the right people in Talent Acquisition to go after. From there it is not difficult to get the leads and contacts into salesforce. Once they are there I can prospect and go after the leads. So overall from a prospecting side it helps a lot.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Caitlin Coen of ZoomInfo

Many thanks for your kind words! We appreciate the feedback and love hearing that you've found success with ZoomInfo!

Thanks, again!!

Caitlin

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ZoomInfo
ZoomInfo review by <span>Andrew T.</span>
Andrew T.

Zoominfo - prospecting necessity

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I use ZoomInfo on a daily basis to prospect and avoid calling into and working through gatekeepers. Having direct lines and emails are very useful for these aspects. I use their browser extension on company websites as well to gain more than contact information as well. I also like how I'm able to compartmentalize companies and furthermore, departments within. The "Job Title" input field can be used to further define your end result.

What do you dislike?

Because of the ineffectiveness and lack of development in other areas of ZoomInfo (besides "Search"), there is much I don't like or even use on ZoomInfo. There are many other platforms on the market now that can do exactly what ZoomInfo does, if not more! The Build feature would be effective if your company does not have another CRM (SalesForce, or something home-grown). However, it may be most effective with smaller companies who can't afford those big-box names.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ZoomInfo works best when used in conjunction with another prospecting tool, IE Sales Nav, or even LinkedIn works

ZoomInfo allows me to prospect and set up call sheets for the next day in order to effectively prioritize my calls per day. I am typically able to identify who I want to contact, but often get hung up on gatekeepers - in whatever capacity, whether it be their incompetence or their inability to let me through to the next level - using ZoomInfo, I'm able to bypass many of those barriers.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

ZoomInfo review by <span>Austin G.</span>
Austin G.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

ZoomInfo's contact info is good. Phone numbers and emails are fairly reliable. Easy to import contacts into SalesForce when set up as a plugin. Also easy to search for accounts and contacts from within SalesForce, and import to create new contacts and accounts.

What do you dislike?

The employee counts are trash. Everything falls into a bucket (25, 50, 100, 375, etc.,) but when you look at the actual employees in the company, it can be far off from the stated number. For example, ZoomInfo says "375 employees" and when you actually click into the account to look at the employees, there might be 45.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for finding contact info for prospects. Not sure on the back end, but seems easy to connect to SalesForce, and strong ability to quickly import contacts on a one off basis, or in bulk. The contact information isn't perfect but is very good.

Ability to find companies, employees, and contact info is very good. Strong benefit for a sales organization.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Mackenzie S.</span>
Mackenzie S.
What do you like best?

This platform is good at giving extra information about people. I can find board memberships and past education. I can also easily access further information about those relationships at a click of a button. I like the search capability a lot, especially since you do not have to pay for access that information.

What do you dislike?

Like with all of these websites, none of them are perfect, the main issue is that not all the information is updated regularly and you MUST check your work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend always checking your work on ZoomInfo. As previously stated, information is missing from the platform and you must make sure the people you are looking for still actually work at the institution you are looking up.

When you are creating a large database and need access to personal information, this is the best website to use. I have only tried out a few competitors, but based on that research, feel comfortable saying Zoom is superior.

ZoomInfo review by <span>David C.</span>
David C.
What do you like best?

Zoominfo helps us connect to potential clients and saves us time searching for contact information. the best part for me personally is how fast that the information loads. It is really beneficial to be able to pull up info within seconds of someone and be able to verify that our records are correct. It saves us a lot of guesswork.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have experienced issues finding info that is completely up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product. It has been great for our sales team, and helped save a lot of time and effort. Zoominfo is an efficient way to get in touch with the right leads and a trustworthy way to know that you are getting the right information for the right people.

It provides us with information much faster than we could get it in other ways. We use zoominfo to fill out missing information from our leads list and also to verify that the people we are contacting have the proper information. It really helps us have peace of mind that we are wont look silly asking for the wrong people or calling the wrong numbers when reaching out to cold leads.

ZoomInfo review by <span>Ashima J.</span>
Ashima J.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I use Zoominfo to find contact details of new prospects and it does a pretty good job 80% of the time. I'm able to scour the emails of people I'd like to reach out to easily by entering just the company name and location.

What do you dislike?

I think the data validity & availability is weak in some Asian markets. Also, I'd love for Zoominfo to have compatibility with LinkedIn so I can generate lists and extrapolate them directly into our CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to get your sales people a tool for finding new accounts & prospects, ZoomInfo will definitely help in that process. Just be mindful of the market you're in - the older & more developed the market, the more likelihood of a better ROI on this product

I use Zoominfo more than twice a week to find prospect details and it works pretty decently most of the times!

Learn more about ZoomInfo

ZoomInfo Videos

Learning about ZoomInfo?

* We monitor all ZoomInfo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.