(1,008)

ZoomInfo is a growth acceleration platform delivering accurate and actionable contact and business information to empower your sales, marketing, and recruiting teams.

Work for ZoomInfo?

Learning about ZoomInfo?

ZoomInfo Reviews

Ask ZoomInfo a Question
Showing 1,007 ZoomInfo reviews
ZoomInfo review by Gemma W.
Gemma W.

"Already making me win new clients"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can seearch for the exact type of person you are looking for and also it automatically pops up in my salesforce when i click on an account in my name. gives me so much more information than you can find online and way quicker for me to qualify leads.It also help update my salesforce by uploading it from Zoom Info

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, it was a bit confusing as there is so much to learn. Great product and helps me make more money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your sales team to have more information , faster. this is for you

I find it easier qualifies clients, provides a reason for the call as contains way more detailed information. It helps me get in front of the right people and often has a direct number to the person , instead of going through other people to get to the people I want to talk to. It also help update my salesforce by uploading it from Zoom Info

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ZoomInfo
ZoomInfo review by Huddson H.
Huddson H.

"Quality Content!"

What do you like best?

All the information is very accurate! I love the way it is laid out. The website is very simple and easy to use. I love that you can export a list of people and the import them right into SalesForce. This makes upload new leads easy and it only takes a couple of minutes.

What do you dislike?

I wish the user interface was more modern and simple. The website looks old. It is very easy to use but looks outdated. I also do not like the contact view limit of 2000. I also don't like that I can not see how many contacts I have viewed. There is really no way for me to know when I am getting close to the limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoom Info offers a free trial. It is always worth trying I think. If your company is looking for a good way to generate new leads this is a great way to do that. The worst thing that can happen is you find great quality leads during your free trial that help your business. It is free, you have nothing to lose!

Zoom Info is great at helping our company generate leads! I use Zoom Info almost every day! One benefit that Zoom Info has is they have so much information about people. You can get their direct phone, Email, and company phone. This makes reaching out to new people easy because you have so many ways.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

ZoomInfo review by Jeffrey G.
Jeffrey G.

"Great data mining for prospecting potential clients"

What do you like best?

Accurate data and easy to sort specific, targeted lists on companies in every industry but category. Improves ability to prospect effectively. Best tool for garnering information on companies in the industry. Great training and easy to use the system.

What do you dislike?

When landing on page can't navigate with back button, must open new browser and copy page which is cumbersome. Search doesn't always yield results when typing in company if not an exact match.Data at times can be skewed if company is a subsidiary of another company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoominfo has recently been acquired by Discoveryorg.com, which is the perfect compliment to this company, making it a prospecting juggernaut. In another month, both will merge and the data available for purchasing and other areas will be doubled. This will give a powerful tool in the battlefield of prospecting! If prospecting data is your game then play with the best equipment possible-ZOOMINFO!

Able to create prospect lists and facilitate rapid pursuit of targeted companies very easily. Able to verify correct contact within company for real estate or higher level to go around if not responding. Specific categories withing various industries that makes searching optimized by being specific.

ZoomInfo review by Christopher H.
Christopher H.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Intuitive user interface! The interface is extremely easy to navigate and creating/exporting leads from ZoomInfo was a breeze compared to prior products we've used. Creating the lists of contacts is easy and the implementation was easy. Utilizing the product was easy without training for those who were unable to attend such as myself.

What do you dislike?

Filters are a bit confusing, Currently, you are able to utilize location and zip code but the zip code does not get filtered out. It would be easier if you were able to filter down to granular levels without having the option of inputting both location and zip code of the area you are searching for. This will help reduce any confusion when creating a list of companies and contacts. This was the first confusion that I had during the initial attempt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize all the info available to you. There is a ton of information about current companies and who to contact. That kind of information ins invaluable to any industry.

Finding contacts with the right department has been critical to the improvement of my business. We are able to create a credible conversation from the beginning to the end by having the right contact within each company. ZoomInfo has provided that.

ZoomInfo review by Aaron A.
Aaron A.

"Zoominfo helps with prospecting and discovery calls"

What do you like best?

I like the detailed information and the integration with Salesforce. This makes it easy to target your audience with emails, phone numbers and record that information in SFDC for full visibility. Having that visibility means less wasted effort. Management and marketing can run reports to see where sales efforts have traction and turn one-on-ones into strategy sessions instead of activity discussions.

What do you dislike?

Zoominfo has a lot of capabilities and I'm sure I'm only scratching the surface. The experience is great and I'm still discovering what it can do. I would like to be able to do searches without having to know zip codes. It would also be nice to be able to type in multiple locations (multiple cities or states) and see results that way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoominfo helps with discovery call preparation and finding the correct person to target. It contains all the functionality you'd expect (size, location, web address, revenue, number of employees) but it also provides the number of locations, the number of people in several departments, and the specific information you need for direct sales prospecting (email and phone number).

It provides email addresses and phone numbers so you can target your specific audience. This allows you to tailor your message so it resonates and also makes it easy to plan follow up touch points.

I can usually figure out the organizational chain of command and use that to position for a higher level business case discussion. I can easily find the number of locations, the top people in a department, top technologies a company is using and really focus my outreach.

ZoomInfo review by Talal S.
Talal S.

"All you need to get the sales!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can find anybody I want from any company I desire. The numbers, names, and emails. The direct information helps me get to the contact and this way I can tell them my story and hopefully earn their business. We all know that the front desk or the operator is USELESS. I also like the new layout, it is a lot easier to navigate.

What do you dislike?

It's very rare but some of the information is outdated but it's understandable as turnover happens. Sometimes the companies, contacts and locations change. I don't know how often it is updated but sometimes I call and I can't find that person or they have moved on. I'm not sure if there is a feature for me to maybe flag the contact and put a comment in their that they aren't there. Then whoever is taking care of the updates will be able to look at my notes or whoever out notes on there and then maybe verify it and change it if it's legit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your account as soon as you can if you are looking to cold call and sell.

I have attracted many leads and new accounts. As a staffing manager that's forever selling, I need to get more contacts to call and get all the commission I can. So the biggest benefit is getting the information I need without going with the companies website or receptionist.

ZoomInfo review by Autumn W.
Autumn W.

"Zoominfo and Vanguard - a perfect partnership"

What do you like best?

I have been an avid Zoominfo.com fan, user, and advocate for years. I have been instrumental in bring Zoominfo.com on company wide at several companies I have worked with. Just recently I introduced Zoominfo.com to Vanguard Cleaning Systems and spread-headed bring Zoominfo.com on with our company nationally at 72 locations. Zoominfo.com provides accurate, current, detailed information on prospects that our invaluable to our Business Development team. I love that it has direct phone numbers, not just corp head quarters, but direct lines. There is nothing like it on the market.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could search by email address if we have it. But for the most part Zoominfo.com is hard not to love.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is not an inexpensive option but of you are serious about Business Development there simply is no comparison. Zoominfo.com delivers what they promise.

We are able to specifically target decision makers in our field. You can contact the wrong person a thousand times and get no where. Zoominfo.com helps our team target the correct contact. We are saving time on research and having productive dialog with the right people.

ZoomInfo review by Kevin F.
Kevin F.

"Zoom Info Equals Success for Inside Sales Reps"

What do you like best?

The granularity of the searches allows for concise, accurate, detailed searches for prospective clients. The ability to fine tune searches with filters such as location, direct vs HQ lines, and individual departments has made the life of a BDR much more simple and time effective.

What do you dislike?

The biggest issue has been the lack of accuracy on some smaller business searches. I am looking into smaller companies and the titles are either completely inaccurate or outdated by years. This is frustrating when you strongly trust this site and the information they provide just to feel like a deer in headlights when they correct you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation to others is to just give it a shot. Once you realize the ease of use with ZoomInfo and how much it can help generate business, you will never think twice about another product. ZoomInfo has been an integral part in the success of the business development team here for IBM.

The ability to be efficient when sourcing. Linked in is a great search tool as well but ZoomInfo allows for a concise search into every company imaginable. This is the single handed greatest prospective tool on the market for all business development reps and other sales professionals.

ZoomInfo review by Tyler S.
Tyler S.

"Best lead generation tool PERIOD"

What do you like best?

Has already made me at least 1000% of the investment hands down, probably more. Another thing worth mentioning is the % of DIRECT numbers available. For leads that I may already have, this is a very good tool for finding DIRECT phone numbers, in a lot of cases..Cell phones. THANK YOU!

I'm also very impressed with the search function. I have a friend who works a territory for Xerox and was showing him the capabilities to geo target his territory to companies earning 10,000,000+ with 20+ employees. He will be buying this shortly. Says no one at xerox is using this, which was very surprising.

What do you dislike?

The search function is not smart. Specifically for companies, if you don't spell the name fully or correctly it does not account for this. The ability to generate lists does not seem very easy, However I have not spent a large amount of time on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET IT, NOW. This will cut your lead research time in half and give you more direct numbers than you know what to do with!

Direct numbers for leads that I have.

ZoomInfo review by Miles M.
Miles M.

"Terrific, cost-effective tool for prospecting and marketing campaigns"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to take a massive selection of data and slowly filter it further and further down to a hyper-targeted list that is perfect for marketing email campaigns or call-down campaigns. It's also great for larger targets to follow important news items using their news feed tool.

The amount of contacts within the database is much more extensive than DiscoverOrg and seems to be just as accurate from the amount of testing we have done against the lists we pull.

What do you dislike?

The technology information, at least for the hospitality industry, is a bit lacking. This isn't a feature we bought the product for, though. It was just a small added bonus. Still helpful when it's there, but very few companies have the tech information we're looking for.

Lack of OppAlerts like DiscoverOrg, but now that DiscoverOrg has bought them maybe these will show up in the software in the future...

Recommendations to others considering the product

When it comes to the lodging/hospitality industry, I would not depend on ZoomInfo as much for information about the current technologies a company has. Some of the info is present, and when it is, it is correct. That being said, there is not a lot of companies with complete tech information. DiscoverOrg is much better at this particular thing.

The biggest three benefits of ZoomInfo for our company are:

-A way to append/correct contact info for contacts already in our CRM

-Getting prospective client's contact information when we otherwise would not have been able to obtain it

-Hyper-targeting email marketing campaigns

ZoomInfo review by Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.

"Couldn't do my job without it!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of access with ZoomInfo and the amount of accurate information that the website has. My corporation pays for the upgraded membership and without this tool, I could not do my job daily. I have been nothing but pleased with everything ZoomInfo has offered us!

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. The new update made the platform even better and I am pleased with everything that ZoomInfo has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will make your life so much easier. This cuts my prospecting time in half and saves me from the hassle of obtaining the right information from gatekeepers to get access to the individuals that I want to meet. Many C-Levels are impressed that I was able to find them and know so much about their work history - however, I do not give up my secret of ZoomInfo!

Often times I need C-level individuals information and do not want to have to bother them without scheduled time, so I find it very easy to go to ZoomInfo in order to find this information quickly and with accuracy. I also love that I can find who else may be important to know at the company so that while I am reaching out, I am making sure everyone who is necessary in the process is included on all conversations.

ZoomInfo review by Ray M.
Ray M.

"Easy to learn tool with simple and inituitive interface"

What do you like best?

Vast amounts of information, very easy to find contacts at target accounts to build prospecting lists. It was also very easy to build lists and save for future reference and the filtering options were very granular, especially around technologies currently being leveraged at target accounts. Being able to filter by states, verticals, company size and other options allow very targeted outreach campaigns to be effectively created for sales purposes.

What do you dislike?

Not really much to dislike, if you're targeting SMB's you may not always find their info on ZoomInfo but for midsize and above this is a great tool.

The need to correctly identify targets for the sales organization. Using ZoomInfo has greatly reduced the amount of time needed to find contact info and decision makers. It's also proved very helpful to identify companies using technologies that align with our own and are therefore good targets for prospecting.

ZoomInfo review by Ross M.
Ross M.

"One of the easiest ways to prospect "

What do you like best?

I like that I can take our ICP from a company and customer standpoint, and find prospects within minutes. Not only am I able to find them quickly but the contact information is much more up to date than some of the other tools I've used in the past.

What do you dislike?

I think that there could be easier to surface information about the companies themselves, but the I'm really in need of the specific employee info that they have tons of

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're interested then at least go through the trial and see if you can get better prospects, quicker than you have in the past. If you're able to get more, quicker than it works for you like it did for us

Trying to make it easier for our sales team to get better direct contact information for our prospects. Have been able to get more prospects quicker than we have been able to in the past.

ZoomInfo review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"Great tool - accurate and easy"

What do you like best?

The quickness of retrieving data. I can quickly search and get the immediate results I need. It also does an excellent job providing accurate contact information. It also makes it extremely easy to run large lead lists for marketing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I've used many tools and there are things I strongly dislike about other tools. The only thing I could say regarding this is it'd be great to have more contact data. I often find contacts through other sources that aren't necessarily in the ZoomInfo database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used DiscoverOrg as well, and like their solution. Now that both companies have merged, I'm extremely excited to see what future rollouts will occur.

Prospecting. ZoomInfo makes this task much easier. It also is amazingly beneficial in running targeted lists for email campaigns.. Yes it costs money/points to run the lists, but I find they're very accurate and effective.

ZoomInfo review by Richard U.
Richard U.

"Best source of data in my industry we have found yet"

What do you like best?

Well sourced clean data within the healthcare sector is incredibly hard to find. The fact that my vertical has been cracked wide open with Zoominfo's specific tag searches is incredibly powerful. Along with an awesome super responsive CS team who has done their fair share of making me the superuser in our office in under 2 months.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find anything I dislike. I am patiently waiting for more filters when adding company traits but have already been informed it's on the roadmap for 2019

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial period a go and break as many things as possible. Once you break them the Zoominfo team will put the pieces back together and get you back in the game fast

As mentioned above. Clean data in the healthcare sector is hard to find. Even harder is clean contact info with all the correct lines and emails for those prospects. Because of Zoom I can prospect harder and faster than ever before.

ZoomInfo review by Ariel M.
Ariel M.

"Make's Life Easy"

What do you like best?

I like that I can do an extremely specified search. I like that I can search for buyer, purchasers and procurement. Then look under the manufacturing industry and get more specific if I want. I like to use industrial and auto under that segment. I prefer to use people and companies in the US. I also like that I can change the management level to either add prospects or eliminate some.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could see how many people/companies I have clicked on. That way I can keep better track of my 2k look ups per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. It is easier to use than other programs, more accurate information, and the cost is not bad.

We were looking to get past the gate keeper and to get better information about the companies and people we are prospecting. One benefit I just discovered was all the information provided about a business. What type of products and services they offer, who their competitors are.

ZoomInfo review by Jay  B.
Jay B.

"Excellent software for prospecting"

What do you like best?

Being able to find specific contacts for companies and multiple locations. Also, the ability to find every location in the world for each business and have the contacts broken down by location. The target account ability and being able to submit a list of account and have that list come back with the contact you are looking for is amazing

What do you dislike?

Best way to describe my dislike is to give an example. My territory is South Carolina, if I am looking for a contact and that company is headquartered in South Carolina, there is no way filter the location of the employees. It will show every contact in and out of South Carolina. This is only a problem if you are dealing with a very large account with multiple locations. The number of contact found can exceed 1000 easily and it can be very difficult to sort through the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic tool for prospecting and to better understand your customers. Would strongly recommend this to any sales person or team.

I deal with a lot of fortune 500 companies and it is hard to even get in the door, let alone get the proper contact information. ZoomInfo allows me to contact people within the orginization directly, bypassing most gatekeepers. One of the hardest pieces of information to get is an email and direct phone number, Zoominfo makes this a breeze.

ZoomInfo review by Diana D.
Diana D.

"User for life! My sales performance has improved tremendously!"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about ZoomInfo is how user friendly it is. ZoomInfo makes it extremely easy to run a quick search, whether you are trying to locate a specific company or contact. I usually search by company first, and am able to find a handful of contacts to choose from - if not, more! My goal when calling into a company is to locate Accounting and Finance professionals. If I cannot find a person with the job title I am looking for, I have found it is beneficial to call on a few different contacts and ask to be directed from there. People generally like to help people, and since most have their direct phone numbers listed I can call in and ask for their help in directing me to the right person. Another thing I like about ZoomInfo is that the direct email addresses are listed for each contact. I have found this to be extremely helpful because after calling and leaving a message for someone, I will follow up with an email. It is funny that today's world is scared of the phone, but people don't overlook many emails!

What do you dislike?

I do not necessarily dislike anything about ZoomInfo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend ZoomInfo if you are in any sort of business development position! The amount of information available at your finger tips is amazing; it truly cuts out a lot of time wasted on research.

With ZoomInfo, I am able to solve many business problems - many benefits include: finding contacts within certain departments, having the direct contact phone number and email listed, as well as the address of the company listed. I work in sales for a staffing company, and my goal is to connect with Accounting and Finance professionals. ZoomInfo makes my job a lot easier!

ZoomInfo review by Eric J.
Eric J.

"Excellent too for grabbing up to date contact information"

What do you like best?

I like how there are many mid-market and smaller companies details. Also like the interface/layout of the software it is very easy to use.

I like how the search automatically breaks up search words into different keywords automatically.

What do you dislike?

Many old contacts are still listed, people who've left the company, old numbers etc...

Why can I not make a suggestion if I have the correct info?

I find myself cross referencing with linkedin every search to make sure I'm reaching out to the correct person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and powerful, and now that data.com is sunsetting this is a great database for saving your team time.

Saving a lot of time searching for the correct person to speak with.

Huge benefit's in mapping orgs quickly and finding the right dm. I save hours a week using zoominfo and it seems to be a much better product than it's competitors, at least for our market.

ZoomInfo review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Good Stuff"

What do you like best?

A lot of contact info and new contacts available. I have found pretty much every company that I have searched for which helps me with prospecting new customers and understanding more about their business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike or would change at this time. The price is fairly high, but it seems to be worth it at this point. I don't really enjoy the coin feature when it comes to saving searches or saving companies that I work with or will regularly work with or revisit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a lot of information that is valuable.

I am able to locate individuals that are relatable to my business needs and contact info is available. Being able to get an inside look into customers and the company that they work for is very beneficial and I plan to continue to utilize this tool.

ZoomInfo review by Benjamin M.
Benjamin M.

"A Game Changer"

What do you like best?

The reach and detail ZoomInfo has. No comparison. I love how it works seamlessly with Salesforce. I can clean up accounts and I can weed out bad leads with good leads even through our separate CRM

What do you dislike?

I think the change in layout with the update was jarring at first but it's gotten better. Also, I'd really love to see an App in the next year. That would be an even bigger game changer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's ease of use and integration benefits make this a no-brainer. The amount of use I am getting with my version of the program is a fraction of what ZoomInfo can offer to everyone within a company.

At the very least it helps update accounts in Salesforce and even finds company info that most salespeople wouldn't think to consider such as company size, revenue numbers, and industries.

ZoomInfo review by Gaurav P.
Gaurav P.

"Business Development Manager"

What do you like best?

The ability to identify potential prospects and reach out to them via email/direct dial. I also like the ability to make lists and append to my current database/CRM.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not that much. There is time when I need to enter the website of a company opposed to the company name to get access to contacts. I feel account management for ZoomInfo should do a better job of talking with their current client base. When I have a problem with ZoomInfo I am always talking with my sales rep not the dedicated account manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be able to better understand what you want ZoomInfo to do for you. This is a very powerful tool and can make both sale/marketing job easier.

Finding companies that are similar to the ones that are already buying from me. Being able to append my current database/CRM.

ZoomInfo review by Andrew T.
Andrew T.

"Zoominfo - prospecting necessity "

What do you like best?

I use ZoomInfo on a daily basis to prospect and avoid calling into and working through gatekeepers. Having direct lines and emails are very useful for these aspects. I use their browser extension on company websites as well to gain more than contact information as well. I also like how I'm able to compartmentalize companies and furthermore, departments within. The "Job Title" input field can be used to further define your end result.

What do you dislike?

Because of the ineffectiveness and lack of development in other areas of ZoomInfo (besides "Search"), there is much I don't like or even use on ZoomInfo. There are many other platforms on the market now that can do exactly what ZoomInfo does, if not more! The Build feature would be effective if your company does not have another CRM (SalesForce, or something home-grown). However, it may be most effective with smaller companies who can't afford those big-box names.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ZoomInfo works best when used in conjunction with another prospecting tool, IE Sales Nav, or even LinkedIn works

ZoomInfo allows me to prospect and set up call sheets for the next day in order to effectively prioritize my calls per day. I am typically able to identify who I want to contact, but often get hung up on gatekeepers - in whatever capacity, whether it be their incompetence or their inability to let me through to the next level - using ZoomInfo, I'm able to bypass many of those barriers.

ZoomInfo review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Great for Lead Contact Info and Account Based Marketing"

What do you like best?

The accuracy of this product when gathering contact emails and numbers to be used in marketing and other drip campaigns is very useful. The filters available to narrow the results make it easy to quickly find the people you're looking for. The support and training provided by the staff is very helpful and makes using the product easier.

What do you dislike?

While great for contact info at small to large corporations. Even smaller startup contacts are lacking, but understandable for how they acquire the info. Even with the use of Chrome which it is optimized for, the in browser platform can sometimes be a bit sluggish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can be a bit pricey, but you truly get what you pay for in user satisfaction and quality leads.

Appending, but also finding new leads in similar targeted business verticals. ZoomInfo has streamlined some of our processes by making work that used to take hours achievable in minutes depending on list size. We have received less bounces from our email campaigns. An example is 1 hard bounce from a list of 1000 contacts. The results speak for themselves.

ZoomInfo review by Cole T.
Cole T.

"Why I really like ZoomInfo for Business Development research."

What do you like best?

The accuracy of the data and the ease with which I can create teaches and save them. The drill-down abilities and the filters are also very insightful and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that it is limited in the number of integrations at this time...I realize it will be better in the future but I need it now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Now that they are part of DiscoverOrg, the product will continue to improve and add features such as the org chart, etc... This will add even more value to the mix!

We are able to update our prospect files with more-current info and make better use of our sales processes. We can also better focus our efforts geographically within a given market.

ZoomInfo review by Nick R.
Nick R.

"Just can't live without it!"

What do you like best?

It makes my entire team 10 x more efficient at finding the correct contacts in the right companies. Armed with just a name, we get their Direct Line and up-to-date email more than half of the time in our industry.

The data is GREAT - it's incredibly accurate for our use-case.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the process of spending "credits" to export the data from ZoomInfo into Salesforce. A number of credits are included with your annual subscription, but eventually you must pay extra to export bulk data.

Good news is, you can still manually copy and paste data from ZoomInfo to Salesforce for free.

We've created a prospecting process that works. Every day, my team is finding more qualified leads to target. We're seeing the benefit of MORE CONVERSATIONS on the phone, because we're ONLY calling the right people with direct lines.

ZoomInfo review by Craig R.
Craig R.

"Best software for direct phone numbers. "

What do you like best?

The amount of information is great. You always have the contact info available & direct phone numbers. I have not seen many sites give you direct phone numbers. Great site to use for prospecting. It also allows you to find the LinkedIn profiles in a breeze. Though it is a bit expensive but it is worth the extra cost when compared to other competitors.

What do you dislike?

It's slightly priced on the higher side & its not easy to export contacts. You have to use credits which is very hardly about 3000 & then in the long term you have to keep buying more to create lists & export contacts. There are a lot of contacts which is not updated for over 2 years. There is also no option for users to suggest that the contact is wrong, only an option to mark as a duplicate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it if your budget permits. It's a great too to get you the right contacts. You don't waste time on dial by name or speaking to the operators. You have to get multiple licences for every sales guy which is quite a task but okay when you see the benefits.

Finding the right phone numbers without having to go through the operator. Less wastage of time. It is crucial to have the right phone number as you can reach the prospect whenever you want. Where there is no dial by name, direct phone numbers is the way to go.

ZoomInfo review by Richie N.
Richie N.

"Zoom & Admin Use"

What do you like best?

I really like the easy of use with the product first. Next would be the integrations with different platforms like Outreach then would be the amount of data available on the accounts/prospects

What do you dislike?

As an admin the lack of visibility into the team and what they are doing. Because we use this as a sourcing tool for prospects it would be great to have easy visibility into what my team is doing and what records they are exporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is definitely worth the cost. Only drawback might be if you deal in high volume the cost might be too much for a startup type company looking to really get going.

sourcing of new accounts. prospects to call on

ZoomInfo review by Taylor L.
Taylor L.

"Zoom Info can help find almost ANY contact you need."

What do you like best?

Web page is easy to navigate and majority of all contacts are verified. Most of the contacts always have a direct number, EXT, and phone number. Also, the plug in easily helps navigate linkedin and from there it is much easier to investigate the individual being searched. In a healthcare setting this is very important in order to be able to "vet" possible healthcare professionals

What do you dislike?

There are missing emails and phone numbers when using the plug in via linkedin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great and makes prospecting SO much easier.

Getting a hold of company sponsors is the hardest part of my job, using this website makes it easy to find as many contacts as I can until the correct individual is reached.

ZoomInfo review by Martin Y.
Martin Y.

"ZoomInfo Helps So Much"

What do you like best?

I love zoom info. it helps a lot when i need to know the org updates of a company or need a contact's email/phone number. There's been many times where a lead will enter a wrong contact info and ZoomInfo helps me to retrieve the correct contact info. Makes prospecting a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

Most times it is accurate. There has been very few times where there is no info on the account i need but overall great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ask for help/tutorial if you feel like youre not getting the most of it

Again this is helping me go above and beyond and finding key contacts in an organization that i need to go after. There's been many times where a lead will enter a wrong contact info and ZoomInfo helps me to retrieve the correct contact info. Makes prospecting a lot easier. So the problems being solved are finding right contacts to go after, the correct contact info, and the ability to help you source throughout a company and know who's involved in what function of the organization. I personally use it for HR and it helps me find the right HR contacts as well as the right people in Talent Acquisition to go after. From there it is not difficult to get the leads and contacts into salesforce. Once they are there I can prospect and go after the leads. So overall from a prospecting side it helps a lot.

ZoomInfo review by Spencer P.
Spencer P.

"The best value for your money in people and businesses information, hands down"

What do you like best?

It is easy to access the data I am looking for. They have a lot of direct phone numbers. A lot of other services I have used in the past did not have direct phone numbers.

What do you dislike?

I logs me out every day and sometimes during the middle of the day. It is just a minor inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my research it is the best product on the market for business information.

Prospecting and growing our business. We are able to directly call prospects. I have access to direct phone numbers and emails of those potential customers that I want to target. I don't know how people can successfully grow their business quickly without a tool like Zoominfo.

ZoomInfo review by Austin G.
Austin G.

"Good contact info, poor info on employee count, strong SFDC integration"

What do you like best?

ZoomInfo's contact info is good. Phone numbers and emails are fairly reliable. Easy to import contacts into SalesForce when set up as a plugin. Also easy to search for accounts and contacts from within SalesForce, and import to create new contacts and accounts.

What do you dislike?

The employee counts are trash. Everything falls into a bucket (25, 50, 100, 375, etc.,) but when you look at the actual employees in the company, it can be far off from the stated number. For example, ZoomInfo says "375 employees" and when you actually click into the account to look at the employees, there might be 45.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for finding contact info for prospects. Not sure on the back end, but seems easy to connect to SalesForce, and strong ability to quickly import contacts on a one off basis, or in bulk. The contact information isn't perfect but is very good.

Ability to find companies, employees, and contact info is very good. Strong benefit for a sales organization.

ZoomInfo review by Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.

"You'll never find a perfect information scraping website"

What do you like best?

This platform is good at giving extra information about people. I can find board memberships and past education. I can also easily access further information about those relationships at a click of a button. I like the search capability a lot, especially since you do not have to pay for access that information.

What do you dislike?

Like with all of these websites, none of them are perfect, the main issue is that not all the information is updated regularly and you MUST check your work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend always checking your work on ZoomInfo. As previously stated, information is missing from the platform and you must make sure the people you are looking for still actually work at the institution you are looking up.

When you are creating a large database and need access to personal information, this is the best website to use. I have only tried out a few competitors, but based on that research, feel comfortable saying Zoom is superior.

ZoomInfo review by Jesus R.
Jesus R.

"buen programa para uso domestico e industrial"

What do you like best?

Me encanta la capacidad de conexión al utilizar Google Chrome para ver inmediatamente quién es la mejor persona de contacto. También me encanta la posibilidad de subir mi propia lista y cruzarla con zoom inf, para sacar los contactos más antiguos y el correo electrónico y los números de teléfono.

What do you dislike?

La única desventaja para mí es el hecho de que no puedo reducirlo a los ingresos exactos o al menos más opciones, como los 30 millones y luego salta a 69 millones, me gustaría tener la capacidad de reducirlo un poco más, digamos, a 5 millones a la vez?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yo diría que lo intente, sin lugar a dudas el mejor que he usado en mis más de 20 años de uso de software de base de datos de contactos.

Encontrar los contactos correctos a los que llegar, tiene más información actualizada que cualquier cosa que haya usado antes, uno de los mayores beneficios es el hecho de que puedo usar sobre la marcha mientras busco algo en Google, y también puedo subir mis propias listas a través de Zoom y compararlas.

ZoomInfo review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"High quality contact data and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Love the user experience and how easy it is to target by company or contact. There's more sub categories than I have ever seen inside the platform. This makes targeting and segmenting quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to manually select to include leads with all the contact data you want each time (email, phone, direct dial). I made the mistake of purchasing leads that didn't have all the data I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a demo. It has the best value of any data provider.

We're able to purchase all the data we need in one shot. No more using virtual assistants to clean up our data. Everything we need the first time around.

ZoomInfo review by Maria G.
Maria G.

"Buen Programa Para Cuestiones Empresariales"

What do you like best?

Interfaz de usuario intuitiva! La interfaz es extremadamente fácil de navegar y la creación/exportación de clientes potenciales desde ZoomInfo fue muy sencilla en comparación con los productos anteriores que hemos utilizado. Crear las listas de contactos es fácil y la implementación fue fácil. La utilización del producto fue fácil sin entrenamiento para aquellos que no pudieron asistir, como yo.

What do you dislike?

Los filtros son un poco confusos. Actualmente, usted puede utilizar la ubicación y el código postal, pero el código postal no se filtra. Sería más fácil si pudieras filtrar hasta niveles granulares sin tener la opción de introducir tanto la ubicación como el código postal del área que estás buscando. Esto ayudará a reducir cualquier confusión al crear una lista de empresas y contactos. Esta fue la primera confusión que tuve durante el intento inicial.

Encontrar contactos con el departamento adecuado ha sido fundamental para la mejora de mi negocio. Somos capaces de crear una conversación creíble desde el principio hasta el final al tener el contacto adecuado dentro de cada empresa. ZoomInfo lo ha proporcionado.

ZoomInfo review by Russell W.
Russell W.

"Top Contact software hands down"

What do you like best?

Love the plug in ability while using Google Chrome to see immediately who the best person to contact is. Also love the ability to upload my own list and cross ref it with zoom inf, to take out the older contacts and email and phone numbers

What do you dislike?

only downfall for me is the fact that i cant narrow it down to exact revenues or at least more options, such as the 20 mil then jumps to say 50mil, would like the ability to narrow it down a little more like say by 5 million at a time?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say give this a try, Hands down best I have used in my 20 plus years of using contact database software

Finding the correct contacts to reach out to, has more up to date info then any thing i have used before, one of the greatest benefits is the fact that i can use on the fly while I google something, and also I can upload my own lists through Zoom and compare them

ZoomInfo review by Agency
Agency

"Has Helped my Cold Call Numbers Tremendously "

What do you like best?

I've seen a return on utilizing ZoomInfo after only 2 months of using it. It's a great tool to understand the structure of different organizations. Small and large, I get 85% of the correct information I need. There are a number of tools to export contacts, be organized, and gain company insight. I LOVE the LinkedIn concept/feature.. I'm not sure if it's been rolled out yet or not but I'd really like to use it if so.

What do you dislike?

At times, some contact's info can be incorrect or not up to date. Hard to export data the way I'd like/would be most efficient for me. Because you have to pay for the additional features, I don't use them and I think it makes me use the platform less. If I had access to all features then that would work better for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go! It's great even to just supplement what you are currently using/doing. The features they plan to roll out will only make the platform more desirable

If there are direct lines, this allows me to call those who I was previously unable to get a hold of. I'm working with new clients and need all information from phone to email format

ZoomInfo review by User

"Best tool I've used"

What do you like best?

So efficient and easy to find the correct contacts and their information. Direct numbers and emails are typically very up to date and correct, so reaching out to prospects is much quicker. Also very efficient for building out org charts for companies and keeping information organized.

What do you dislike?

The technology listed for companies is not always the most up to date. The information is segmented in a way that makes it slightly difficult to find the technology most relevant to my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best tool you will find for locating contact information. Now they have joined with DiscoverOrg, which I see as a beneficial move for all users.

Reducing time spent calling companies main number just to get the receptionists voicemail, or transferred straight into my prospects voicemail. Extremely efficient. This is the best way to find contact info for the people I meet at conferences but may have misplaced their business cards.

ZoomInfo review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Zoominfo is a lifesaver!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and updates contacts frequently. I love the list building function and that it can be imported directly into Salesforce. The support team has been helpful when I call and work with me to find solutions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, there are bugs which can make you lose your data when searching for a prospect. Also, there are times when I get signed out when I am in the middle of a search. It would be very helpful for their to be an option to search for companies by square feet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It is so easy to use and everyday I learn a new function that Zoominfo has.

Prospecting clients. I have direct numbers and emails so I can easily reach out to potential customers. It is very useful to be able to search by titles and to select "person is at selected location" so I know the person I am calling is at the location I am interested in. Sine my business unit works in selected locations, it makes sense to only look for contacts in specific locations.

ZoomInfo review by David C.
David C.

"Zoominfo helps us connect to potential clients"

What do you like best?

Zoominfo helps us connect to potential clients and saves us time searching for contact information. the best part for me personally is how fast that the information loads. It is really beneficial to be able to pull up info within seconds of someone and be able to verify that our records are correct. It saves us a lot of guesswork.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have experienced issues finding info that is completely up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product. It has been great for our sales team, and helped save a lot of time and effort. Zoominfo is an efficient way to get in touch with the right leads and a trustworthy way to know that you are getting the right information for the right people.

It provides us with information much faster than we could get it in other ways. We use zoominfo to fill out missing information from our leads list and also to verify that the people we are contacting have the proper information. It really helps us have peace of mind that we are wont look silly asking for the wrong people or calling the wrong numbers when reaching out to cold leads.

ZoomInfo review by Ashima J.
Ashima J.

"One of the best tools in the market for getting access to a slew of information"

What do you like best?

I use Zoominfo to find contact details of new prospects and it does a pretty good job 80% of the time. I'm able to scour the emails of people I'd like to reach out to easily by entering just the company name and location.

What do you dislike?

I think the data validity & availability is weak in some Asian markets. Also, I'd love for Zoominfo to have compatibility with LinkedIn so I can generate lists and extrapolate them directly into our CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to get your sales people a tool for finding new accounts & prospects, ZoomInfo will definitely help in that process. Just be mindful of the market you're in - the older & more developed the market, the more likelihood of a better ROI on this product

I use Zoominfo more than twice a week to find prospect details and it works pretty decently most of the times!

ZoomInfo review by Zack L.
Zack L.

"ZoomInfo has paid for itself many times over."

What do you like best?

My organization deals with large OEMs. We needed a tool to get to specific contacts and departments. ZoomInfo has been an outstanding additional and replaced a more expensive, less productive tool. We've had multiple sales reps site ZoomInfo has the reason they were able to penetrate an account.

What do you dislike?

I had difficultly finding companies by specific industry. For instance, if I was looking for food processing companies in Ohio, my list wasn't as expansive has I had expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We used the trial with about 8 of our reps. That was all it took. Each was convinced after the trial that this was the product we needed.

We previously used D&B Hoovers. While we were able to find company data, their contact data was suspect at best. Moreover, that contact data was still "high level," meaning it typically just pointed you at the HQ phone number. ZoomInfo helped us get past the gate keeper and speak directly with the decision makers, such as the purchasing and engineering departments.

ZoomInfo review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Great for Small and Medium Businesses"

What do you like best?

This tool has some of the best info that I've seen online. A TON of direct lines that are valid and email addresses that are accurate makes this a no-brainer.

Enhance feature is also an essential - goes above and beyond other data providers here.

What do you dislike?

UX could be updated - looks like it's something from the early 2000's

Doesn't allow users to share licenses (which could be a good thing, depending on how you look it at)

Info can be stale at times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoominfo provides our team with info faster than we could get it using conventional methods. We use it to complete missing information from our leads list and also to verify that the people we are contacting have the proper information.

Great contact info and relatively inexpensive compared to other vendors. It has been great for our sales team and helped save time. It's one of the best ways to get in touch with the right leads and a trustworthy way to know that you are getting the right information for the right people.

ZoomInfo review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Best of the best sales tool for various industries and purposes. LOVE IT!"

What do you like best?

The contact search function as well as the ability to search for companies with locations in other countries. Oh and the news feed is GREAT! Allows you to gain real time knowledge of customers and prospects, showing yourself as the expert on their company and industry.

What do you dislike?

I am really reaching here to find something that I "dislike" because this is truly leagues ahead of any other tool I've used. But if I had to pick something I guess I would mention the contact view limit. But that is in place for security so again, really reaching.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop considering and just do it.

In sales it can be very challenging to determine decision makers and gain relevant, real-time information about your customers and prospects. With ZoomInfo, not only is this available but it is extremely user friendly. I have used many tools similar to ZoomInfo but none that have compared. The ability to search for such specific criteria, to wide ranges of options, really does make this a tool that will serve our company well.

ZoomInfo review by User

"Easy to use, simple prospecting tool!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about ZoomInfo, is that it really simplifies the prospecting process. Whether you are looking for a way to narrow ZoomInfo's database by pre populated filters or looking for a way to contact a prospect (with a given name), you can find email, title, and contact info seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

I do find often that ZoomInfo has outdated information (such as a company or role switch) for sometimes individuals that have had changes +3 years ago. This does make it a bit more time consuming, as I am constantly checking LinkedIn to validate ZoomInfo information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A simple solution for those who are looking for a secondary, manual prospecting tool. Sufficient for finding right contacts, roles, and personal information (work email & phone line).

I'm solving how to generate prospects as with ZoomInfo. This allows me to contact individuals who may benefit from the services my company offers (sales intelligence data). I've been able to successfully connect with individuals who can potentially benefit from the services my company provides as well as gain customers from using ZoomInfo's data.

ZoomInfo review by David M.
David M.

"Can't ask for anything better"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the best about Zooom is the easiness to navigate. The astectices of it are also very nice, as it is very pleasing to the eye. The information is usually up to date.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the emails/phone numbers are not already displayed. Also, Zoom should have a feature where they check and make sure the emails actually work. There has been many times where I'd reach out to people with an email from Zoom, and the email will not work. Many times also the app wll bug and log me out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to 100% use Zoominfo.

I'm looking for people to reach out to, and I've realized Zoominfo makes it 10x easier. I also realized that this is the premier tool for anybody in charge of reaching out to people as their job. I can search for exactly what I want and find them even faster.

ZoomInfo review by Russ U.
Russ U.

"Company Data, Verified "

What do you like best?

My favorite feature, other than direct dials how detailed each search can get, right down to employee size.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to compare and contract the companies in a given vertical within the same screen side by side in an additional window, while keep my primary search open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to Tom Hogan. He is the kind of adviser you want on your side ( He does not know I'm filling this out by the way) . Take the 30 to 45 min to set up a demo and ask to see clients you already have or prospects you are looking for, while he will not be ready with answers, the system will do what it does and pull some solid intel.

Problem: time to generate clean, validated prospect data. The benefits to date have been meetings, returned emails and hopefully new business soon.

ZoomInfo review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Zoom 2.0 is the update I needed"

What do you like best?

I love the look of the site with the switch to 2.0 and how easy it is to navigate. Zoom has always been easy to use and pretty intuitive even when I couldn't find something but something about the switch to this new format has made that easier than ever. It has a clean look and the easily collapsible search fields are easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the data isn't the most up to date. I understand how hard it must be to keep millions of contacts up to date so I can't say it's a big detractor of using the site. I've found that Zoom has the most up to date info just a few months after I've found out about a change with one of my main contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a tool to help supplement your current process of developing leads, this is it. It has so many other features as well with videos for how to use some of the features based on your role within your company. The tools they give you to make the most of the product really help enhance your experience and give you no reason to not utilize it to the best of your ability.

ZoomInfo is helping me find the best contacts and leads within a health system, hospital, or medical group. Not only can I target specific departments, but I can also focus on different titles. Having different strategies has lead to success in my role and a constant source of new leads.

ZoomInfo review by Nathan W.
Nathan W.

"Great Service that helps you Win"

What do you like best?

The amount of frustration that one has to deal with when they don't have Zoominfo is ridiculous. One workday, Zoominfo went down (due to no fault of their own) and I remember what a crisis it was in the office. Everyone was upset that they had to manually search leads, therefore wasting hours of time. Zoominfo truly streamlines the process of converting leads to contacts to clients to revenue.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't know that I have much to criticize. I don't even want to try and imagine what our sales team would be like without Zoominfo. Even when they had a crash a week or so ago, our Zoominfo administrator worked with amazing customer support agents that helped us navigate our way through the fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy. 100%. Best thing you'll ever do to help your sales team and make sure that they have the tools they need to do their job. Since using Zoominfo, I have always felt that I can do my job most effectively as a sales development representative.

Time. Zoominfo saves an outrageous amount of time. Without it, we waste hours manually combing through Linkedin and other sources to try and find contact information.

Learn more about ZoomInfo

ZoomInfo Videos

Learning about ZoomInfo?

* We monitor all ZoomInfo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(1,008)