ZoomInfo

ZoomInfo is a growth acceleration platform delivering accurate and actionable contact and business information to empower your sales, marketing, and recruiting teams.

Work for ZoomInfo?

Learning about ZoomInfo?

ZoomInfo Reviews

Ask ZoomInfo a Question
Showing 804 ZoomInfo reviews
ZoomInfo review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Great for Lead Contact Info and Account Based Marketing"

What do you like best?

The accuracy of this product when gathering contact emails and numbers to be used in marketing and other drip campaigns is very useful. The filters available to narrow the results make it easy to quickly find the people you're looking for. The support and training provided by the staff is very helpful and makes using the product easier.

What do you dislike?

While great for contact info at small to large corporations. Even smaller startup contacts are lacking, but understandable for how they acquire the info. Even with the use of Chrome which it is optimized for, the in browser platform can sometimes be a bit sluggish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can be a bit pricey, but you truly get what you pay for in user satisfaction and quality leads.

Appending, but also finding new leads in similar targeted business verticals. ZoomInfo has streamlined some of our processes by making work that used to take hours achievable in minutes depending on list size. We have received less bounces from our email campaigns. An example is 1 hard bounce from a list of 1000 contacts. The results speak for themselves.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ZoomInfo
ZoomInfo review by Andrew T.
Andrew T.

"Zoominfo - prospecting necessity "

What do you like best?

I use ZoomInfo on a daily basis to prospect and avoid calling into and working through gatekeepers. Having direct lines and emails are very useful for these aspects. I use their browser extension on company websites as well to gain more than contact information as well. I also like how I'm able to compartmentalize companies and furthermore, departments within. The "Job Title" input field can be used to further define your end result.

What do you dislike?

Because of the ineffectiveness and lack of development in other areas of ZoomInfo (besides "Search"), there is much I don't like or even use on ZoomInfo. There are many other platforms on the market now that can do exactly what ZoomInfo does, if not more! The Build feature would be effective if your company does not have another CRM (SalesForce, or something home-grown). However, it may be most effective with smaller companies who can't afford those big-box names.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ZoomInfo works best when used in conjunction with another prospecting tool, IE Sales Nav, or even LinkedIn works

ZoomInfo allows me to prospect and set up call sheets for the next day in order to effectively prioritize my calls per day. I am typically able to identify who I want to contact, but often get hung up on gatekeepers - in whatever capacity, whether it be their incompetence or their inability to let me through to the next level - using ZoomInfo, I'm able to bypass many of those barriers.

What Market Intelligence solution do you use?

ZoomInfo review by Nick R.
Nick R.

"Just can't live without it!"

What do you like best?

It makes my entire team 10 x more efficient at finding the correct contacts in the right companies. Armed with just a name, we get their Direct Line and up-to-date email more than half of the time in our industry.

The data is GREAT - it's incredibly accurate for our use-case.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the process of spending "credits" to export the data from ZoomInfo into Salesforce. A number of credits are included with your annual subscription, but eventually you must pay extra to export bulk data.

Good news is, you can still manually copy and paste data from ZoomInfo to Salesforce for free.

We've created a prospecting process that works. Every day, my team is finding more qualified leads to target. We're seeing the benefit of MORE CONVERSATIONS on the phone, because we're ONLY calling the right people with direct lines.

ZoomInfo review by Craig R.
Craig R.

"Best software for direct phone numbers. "

What do you like best?

The amount of information is great. You always have the contact info available & direct phone numbers. I have not seen many sites give you direct phone numbers. Great site to use for prospecting. It also allows you to find the LinkedIn profiles in a breeze. Though it is a bit expensive but it is worth the extra cost when compared to other competitors.

What do you dislike?

It's slightly priced on the higher side & its not easy to export contacts. You have to use credits which is very hardly about 3000 & then in the long term you have to keep buying more to create lists & export contacts. There are a lot of contacts which is not updated for over 2 years. There is also no option for users to suggest that the contact is wrong, only an option to mark as a duplicate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it if your budget permits. It's a great too to get you the right contacts. You don't waste time on dial by name or speaking to the operators. You have to get multiple licences for every sales guy which is quite a task but okay when you see the benefits.

Finding the right phone numbers without having to go through the operator. Less wastage of time. It is crucial to have the right phone number as you can reach the prospect whenever you want. Where there is no dial by name, direct phone numbers is the way to go.

ZoomInfo review by Martin Y.
Martin Y.

"ZoomInfo Helps So Much"

What do you like best?

I love zoom info. it helps a lot when i need to know the org updates of a company or need a contact's email/phone number. There's been many times where a lead will enter a wrong contact info and ZoomInfo helps me to retrieve the correct contact info. Makes prospecting a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

Most times it is accurate. There has been very few times where there is no info on the account i need but overall great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ask for help/tutorial if you feel like youre not getting the most of it

Again this is helping me go above and beyond and finding key contacts in an organization that i need to go after. There's been many times where a lead will enter a wrong contact info and ZoomInfo helps me to retrieve the correct contact info. Makes prospecting a lot easier. So the problems being solved are finding right contacts to go after, the correct contact info, and the ability to help you source throughout a company and know who's involved in what function of the organization. I personally use it for HR and it helps me find the right HR contacts as well as the right people in Talent Acquisition to go after. From there it is not difficult to get the leads and contacts into salesforce. Once they are there I can prospect and go after the leads. So overall from a prospecting side it helps a lot.

ZoomInfo review by Austin G.
Austin G.

"Good contact info, poor info on employee count, strong SFDC integration"

What do you like best?

ZoomInfo's contact info is good. Phone numbers and emails are fairly reliable. Easy to import contacts into SalesForce when set up as a plugin. Also easy to search for accounts and contacts from within SalesForce, and import to create new contacts and accounts.

What do you dislike?

The employee counts are trash. Everything falls into a bucket (25, 50, 100, 375, etc.,) but when you look at the actual employees in the company, it can be far off from the stated number. For example, ZoomInfo says "375 employees" and when you actually click into the account to look at the employees, there might be 45.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for finding contact info for prospects. Not sure on the back end, but seems easy to connect to SalesForce, and strong ability to quickly import contacts on a one off basis, or in bulk. The contact information isn't perfect but is very good.

Ability to find companies, employees, and contact info is very good. Strong benefit for a sales organization.

ZoomInfo review by Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.

"You'll never find a perfect information scraping website"

What do you like best?

This platform is good at giving extra information about people. I can find board memberships and past education. I can also easily access further information about those relationships at a click of a button. I like the search capability a lot, especially since you do not have to pay for access that information.

What do you dislike?

Like with all of these websites, none of them are perfect, the main issue is that not all the information is updated regularly and you MUST check your work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend always checking your work on ZoomInfo. As previously stated, information is missing from the platform and you must make sure the people you are looking for still actually work at the institution you are looking up.

When you are creating a large database and need access to personal information, this is the best website to use. I have only tried out a few competitors, but based on that research, feel comfortable saying Zoom is superior.

ZoomInfo review by David C.
David C.

"Zoominfo helps us connect to potential clients"

What do you like best?

Zoominfo helps us connect to potential clients and saves us time searching for contact information. the best part for me personally is how fast that the information loads. It is really beneficial to be able to pull up info within seconds of someone and be able to verify that our records are correct. It saves us a lot of guesswork.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have experienced issues finding info that is completely up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product. It has been great for our sales team, and helped save a lot of time and effort. Zoominfo is an efficient way to get in touch with the right leads and a trustworthy way to know that you are getting the right information for the right people.

It provides us with information much faster than we could get it in other ways. We use zoominfo to fill out missing information from our leads list and also to verify that the people we are contacting have the proper information. It really helps us have peace of mind that we are wont look silly asking for the wrong people or calling the wrong numbers when reaching out to cold leads.

ZoomInfo review by Ashima J.
Ashima J.

"One of the best tools in the market for getting access to a slew of information"

What do you like best?

I use Zoominfo to find contact details of new prospects and it does a pretty good job 80% of the time. I'm able to scour the emails of people I'd like to reach out to easily by entering just the company name and location.

What do you dislike?

I think the data validity & availability is weak in some Asian markets. Also, I'd love for Zoominfo to have compatibility with LinkedIn so I can generate lists and extrapolate them directly into our CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to get your sales people a tool for finding new accounts & prospects, ZoomInfo will definitely help in that process. Just be mindful of the market you're in - the older & more developed the market, the more likelihood of a better ROI on this product

I use Zoominfo more than twice a week to find prospect details and it works pretty decently most of the times!

ZoomInfo review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Great for Small and Medium Businesses"

What do you like best?

This tool has some of the best info that I've seen online. A TON of direct lines that are valid and email addresses that are accurate makes this a no-brainer.

Enhance feature is also an essential - goes above and beyond other data providers here.

What do you dislike?

UX could be updated - looks like it's something from the early 2000's

Doesn't allow users to share licenses (which could be a good thing, depending on how you look it at)

Info can be stale at times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoominfo provides our team with info faster than we could get it using conventional methods. We use it to complete missing information from our leads list and also to verify that the people we are contacting have the proper information.

Great contact info and relatively inexpensive compared to other vendors. It has been great for our sales team and helped save time. It's one of the best ways to get in touch with the right leads and a trustworthy way to know that you are getting the right information for the right people.

ZoomInfo review by Nathan W.
Nathan W.

"Great Service that helps you Win"

What do you like best?

The amount of frustration that one has to deal with when they don't have Zoominfo is ridiculous. One workday, Zoominfo went down (due to no fault of their own) and I remember what a crisis it was in the office. Everyone was upset that they had to manually search leads, therefore wasting hours of time. Zoominfo truly streamlines the process of converting leads to contacts to clients to revenue.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't know that I have much to criticize. I don't even want to try and imagine what our sales team would be like without Zoominfo. Even when they had a crash a week or so ago, our Zoominfo administrator worked with amazing customer support agents that helped us navigate our way through the fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy. 100%. Best thing you'll ever do to help your sales team and make sure that they have the tools they need to do their job. Since using Zoominfo, I have always felt that I can do my job most effectively as a sales development representative.

Time. Zoominfo saves an outrageous amount of time. Without it, we waste hours manually combing through Linkedin and other sources to try and find contact information.

ZoomInfo review by Kate H.
Kate H.

"Great and accurate prospecting information"

What do you like best?

Zoominfo is one of the more accurate resources I've used in terms of finding prospects professional information. It brings it all together in a neat and tidy way and makes it easy to look up a specific person's info even if you don't have certain aspects to look up this person.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while for it to register new positions, so I've had issues with getting out dated info. It gives the last date of update so that you can be aware, however that is not always the most accurate.

I am able to find prospects information easily. It has more direct lines than other tools that I've used which makes getting in touch with people less of a hassle and more likely.

ZoomInfo review by Timothy k.
Timothy k.

"ZoomInfo User Review"

What do you like best?

-Simplified and easy method to get contacts of people in different companies across the world.

-Allows users to identify the number of employees in an organization, the revenue cap, and the year the company has been in existence. This allows users to create company profiles for the purposes of lead research.

What do you dislike?

-Some companies have not subscribed to the services hence not all the contacts are found.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Sometimes it is not possible to get some contacts. If the search parameters can widen to capture words or character stings that may not necessarily have a 1:1 match to something like 80% match, it may help to get those contacts that companies may have given another name.

Getting customers has been simplified because you can specifically profile a company through industry, number of clients or the revenue cap. This feature helps companies to identify potential clients and also potential customers.

ZoomInfo review by Travis S.
Travis S.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

So far, the access to contact information has been good. Where there are holes in the data they provide a few options to refine your query so that you can pull the most accurate data you need. I personally like that it is fairly quick and easy to use and allows time to edit and refine your specific data set before being credited for that data set.

What do you dislike?

When pulling lists, there can be confusion about what companies were needed for the data pull and some junk info has come back as well, but that could be due to using a '12 month' Last Update feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend going through a couple of demonstration of their platform, then dive in yourself and test it out. For me, this is a product that you have to really test in order to see the full benefits. Primarily, building lists and pulling names out of the database was the biggest test. I think they're doing a good job, and considering the parameters I use it has been fairly accurate information.

Not problem solving, but benefiting from updated contact info for marketing campaigns.

ZoomInfo review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Marketing List Creation"

What do you like best?

I like how much detail there is when you export the data. He Industry information can really help us to get to the right people in a particular industry. Also the ease of use when doing searches is very good. Not have to type in every single type of title but instead having them grouped together by vertical if you will helps us to get all of the right people.

What do you dislike?

How many credits it takes to get a list downloaded and the fact that you can only choose a 10 or 25 miles radius. It would be nice to have a smaller radius to choose from. In the past you had an option to look at the competitors of a particular company. I haven't been able to find that in this version and I am hopeful you can bring it back because that was very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoominfo is a great product to use for big picture searches and for touching a lot of people at one time. You will need to sig into the functionality more to really utilize it to it's fullest potential.

It helps us to grow our database of information and users and it helps us to keep track of changes in the upper levels of our clients. This tool also gives us insight into other areas and marketplaces by seeing how many of the types of people we sell to can be found in a geographic area.

ZoomInfo review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"head of channels"

What do you like best?

great database of contacts. The ability to set a multitude of different search criteria make it very easy to narrow in on a specific vertical. The company was very easy to work with. Great sales contact and immediately provided a trial version of the product.

What do you dislike?

no marketing functionality. This is not a major deal as the company does have several integration partners that can fill this void. However, it is sometimes nice to have this functionality integrated. I am sure they will get there at some point. It is a bit too early to state much more about the dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated several competitors and this was the best fit for my team. Easy integration into SF and Outreach.io is being used to automate the follow up process.

Finding prospects contact information. The benefit is not having to do multiple searches to collect data. Without a tool like Zoom you will spend hours on social media sites like linkedin, scouring Google and otherwise wasting time that should be spent prospecting.

ZoomInfo review by Jim P.
Jim P.

"An essential tool for my role in business development"

What do you like best?

Ability to generate lists of prospective clients by geographical region, industry, job title, size of company by employees and revenue etc. I can run a report of CFO's in biotech, companies of 50-100 employees in Southern California within seconds - that's powerful. Also the ability to quickly and easily get direct contact details for decision makers within my target companies. I need to be able to reach that person so having their direct phone number is vital. Oh, and the fact it integrates with Salesforce so I can import new leads easily saves me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

Logging in. It used to be a quick and easy auto login right to the search screen - now I have to start at home page, presumably to see the ads posted there. Some data entries aren't correct or are outdated. I appreciate that people come and go from companies and move around, but some contacts are old and outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the 20 minute webex training session, make sure you're getting the most from the platform. Learn how to effectively create lists within the system as its one of the best ways to create focused lists of potential customers, complete with contact details.

New business development. Generating contacts and contact details within potential sales leads, generating lists of potential future customers. Definitely seen a benefit of time saving and efficiency. Direct phone numbers and e-mail addresses are essential for sales and new business development.

ZoomInfo review by Jonathan P.
Jonathan P.

"Amazinggggggggggg app"

What do you like best?

I really like that I could find a lot of people I know in the web page and actually realize that all the information is accurate because all their job titles, their accurate head quarters phones from the places they are working in and sometimes also even their personal numbers were correct so that means I could find anyone and easily get in contact with them just thanks to zoominfo!!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that refresing the page means strating from zero. I mean, if you refresh or go back in the searcher it literally goes aaaall the way back to the first page or the beggining of your search so I had to start all over again going forward page by page until I found the page I was looking at and I am talking about the lists of people in the title and company search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think in USA is more accurate than in UK. Take care with that

When I was using zoominfo it was helping me a lot to find relevant people for new jobs and contacting them. I was also exporting this information to other tools we were using like my own email or outlook and I really liked that because I did not have to do it manually like in a lot of different pages I found, like I think Hunter, sometimes I found the information but I just had it there and if I wanted to save it I had to do it manually. I think is really beneficial for any commercial- recruitment companies!!

ZoomInfo review by Edmund Ivan V.
Edmund Ivan V.

"Difficulty in getting data out of non-U.S. countries via zip and state/province query."

What do you like best?

I like the way that the processing just takes a few minutes to complete. The tool makes it easier for our team to load records and prevent duplicates from being created provided that we run a match against a suppression list.

IT helps us update existing records from our database in a couple of minutes and run a duplicate check using the suppression files that we have to load every week. We just managed to provide our sales team with detailed instructions based on how they can help us narrow down their query and provide records that will have to be loaded to our database.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty in getting results when you use non U.S. zip codes (eg UK) or state names. You will still have to filter your data after redeeming in order to ensure that you are just getting the records specific to a particular country. We do hope that the tool will also be applicable to other countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We noticed that the location filters are more accurate if you will use the City/State/Country fields

ZoomInfo review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Solid but could be better"

What do you like best?

I love that Zoominfo will find direct phone numbers occasionally. They also seem to have a pretty high rate of being able to identify email addresses as well, solid database of info. I use the Chrome extension all the time, very helpful. I only occasionally use Zoominfo's actual site to mine leads, since we do most of our lead mining directly from Sales Navigator, but we gather a lot of our info from Zoominfo before exporting the lead from LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

The email addresses can be very hit and miss with their accuracy. Plus I wish there were solutions out there that provided a company name in a normal format (e.g. not having INC, LLC, etc. in the company name). I'd love to be able to pull a list of leads from Zoominfo and plug them right into an email campaign and pull in their name, title, and company name without any formatting issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good platform, best one I've used in this space thus far (only used Data.com and Datanyze).

Zoominfo allows us to more quickly mine new leads and prospect more efficiently. Getting direct numbers has been the single biggest thing. We have our own way of figuring out a prospect's email, so that part isn't as big to us as getting the number is.

ZoomInfo review by Maria José H.
Maria José H.

"Find exactly what you are looking for in Zoominfo!"

What do you like best?

Every time I need to find someone on a specific company, zoominfo saves me a lot of time and just finds all the contact details for me in a second and even providing numbers and email addresses! Exactly what any sales company need!

I really like that is super fast and even if you don't find exactly the number or email address of the person you are looking for, you can find their colleagues so normally you get their Head Quarters number or the format of the email address so it is eases to guess theirs and I can tell I did this a looot of times and yes, It does work almost the 100% of the times I tried!!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the phone number or email is not really accurate or sometimes I can't find the person I am looking for because that person changed roles recently and zoominfo is not updated yet. This is a bit boring because I spent time on doing the search and then I am in the same place as before when this happens, with nothing (no information about the prospect).

Another thing I don't like is the fact that every time I enter in a profile and go back, i goes to page number one and maybe I was in page number 5 of the results and I have to go all the way back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is just very useful when you don't have any information about the company/ department/ specific person you are trying to connect with, it saves you a lot of time on guessing avoiding bounces on emails or not in service numbers!

Finding email addresses and phone numbers in a second from prospects that I am trying to connect with!

ZoomInfo review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Zoominfo is very useful for searching for potential client information and prospecting. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ability to search by level in company. Has helped me generate lists of over 300+ companies that I had previously been unable to find contact information for.

What do you dislike?

Some newer companies are slower to populate data on the site, but it is also worth mentioning that some of the information is out of date- many employees for some companies have left said companies over a year ago, yet they are still listed under the company information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ZoomInfo is perfect for prospecting and building potential client data lists. Caution must be taken as some of the people's information listed have out of date information, or duplicate profiles for different companies. Overall it is a great site for quickly finding information, including emails and personal numbers. Has definitely changed the speed at which we are able to prospect companies.

Helps in building lists for reaching out about our own services, general prospecting. This has been useful for both personal emailing and 'mass emails' sent out by our ad services.

ZoomInfo review by Eugene G.
Eugene G.

"Zoom Info Connections "

What do you like best?

Zoom Info gives you contact data you can't find on LinkedIn or Google searches. The ability to email or call directly to the people you need to speak with is Key. The creation of a list or the ability to build a list is very useful. Searching within companies for certain areas of the US helps to get you to the correct person. The adjustment of the search in months helps to eliminate people that are no longer at the company.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the different sectors that are set up in Zoom Info. Need to expand them. Some sectors that have developed in the new markets are still not showing. Only had the issue once but system updates can create issues for a short period of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the spend to get it.

ZoomInfo is allowing leads to be converted to business contracts. I am able to by pass the gatekeepers and speak directly with the decision makers. I have used the descriptions of the companies given by ZoomInfo to update and inform my Vice President on the leads I am pursuing. The SIC and the NAIC codes make it even easier to locate companies similar to clients we currently work with. The similar company area gives you 3 to 4 new leads with out creating a new search criteria for companies within ZoomInfo.

ZoomInfo review by User in Computer Software

"Zoominfo Review "

What do you like best?

It has the perfect interface and integration with Salesforce CRM. You can easily update relevant information on all contacts and accounts.

What do you dislike?

The information provided by Zoominfo is not always accurate. Especially the contact information on a person (i.e. phone number/email address). I find that information to be more accurate in a solution like LeadIQ.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider using this product in conjunction with another product. This would not be a product I recommend gathering ALL of your Sales insights from. If you have the budget I would either get a more sophisticated tool or combine it with another tool like LeadIQ. We use both together (& we are a small team) and it gets the job done for now until we grow further.

On the Sales team, we are able to work more efficiently and spend less time looking outside of our immediate environment to get the relevant information we need to reach out to a target contact.

ZoomInfo review by Kaulana S.
Kaulana S.

"Lowest bounced emails. So-so UX."

What do you like best?

I ran a test between Zoominfo, DiscoverOrg, and Datanyze. Zoominfo brought back the highest number of Contacts. Additionally, ZI's bounce rate between the three was the lowest: about 75% of the emails went through.

If you are doing an Account-Based approach, you can open each Account in SFDC and manually find the contacts you want in the SFDC integration.

There's also a feature called "Build" that allows you to run a list of Accounts via CSV and have it build specific contacts - so if you have a list of Accounts assigned, then you can get a CSV back with all the Contacts you were looking for. This is also a "Dislike" - see below.

Customer Service is good, not great. The Support Staff is a bit slow to respond - but there's a phone number that you can call to get immediate-ish help (they'll call you back if you leave a message). I found that talking to my Account Manager was the best way to get good help.

What do you dislike?

Their product is fulfilling probably 80% of their vision - but certainly misses the mark at times.

For example, using the Build Tool would save my reps a ton of time - IN THEORY. But the reality is, there's no substitute for the accuracy you get when building accounts one at a time. For example: when I load a CSV with 100 accounts with the intention to get 3 contacts per account, I'll end up with 200 contacts. Upon further inspection, I'll find that only 60 of the accounts pulled in contacts, and then some of the accounts pulled in like 12 "CEO's". There's ways to restrict what's pulled, but ZI doesn't have a way to guarantee that the ONE CEO it pulled is the one that you need. So then the rep uses up time to double-check the Build Tool results... and then it uses as much time as it would have if they built the Contacts one account at a time.

Another issue with the product is trying to deal with companies that have generic-sounding names. For example, if you pull up an account with a name like "Bridge Group", you might end up pulling in the CEO for "Bridge Consulting", the CFO for "The Bridge Group", and the COO for "Bridge Investments". This is the same with organizations with multiple subsidiaries with similar names... try sorting out "YMCA" or "Goodwill Industries", for example. They have multiple Account names, website URLs, and email domains. It's a mess with ZoomInfo.

The biggest complaint for me is that there hasn't really been much innovation since buying ZI over 3 years ago. They have a new UI (v2.0), which is nice, but a lot of it is still a little buggy.

I end up keeping Zoominfo thought because of the end product, which is accurate Contact information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how to use the Build Tool. It takes a few times to get it right. In theory, it's a time saver (but you may need to fine tune how you use it).

Building Contacts for existing named Accounts within Salesforce. Updating Account information and keeping Contacts up to date.

Because of ZI, we have been able to prospect into accounts at scale. We have also been able to get the majority of an Account's Contact information and in theory cut down on the busy work for my team.

ZoomInfo review by Fatima P.
Fatima P.

"ZoomInfo a great tool for increasing ROI with lead generation"

What do you like best?

I really find ZoomInfo a great tool when you have clear the campaigns you are working on.

The search option its terrific, it allow to filter by industry, type of business, location, revenue, etc.

It works quickly when looking for contact info.

ZoomInfo it is truly a big data base with complete and updated quality info of the leads. It helps to save a lot of time and money.

It helps a lot when cold calling, because the info of the lead is right there, so there is no need for investing time into building it.

Allow to share access to another team member such a virtual assistant, so you can delegate and be more productive. And it is also amazing that the information can be exported.

What do you dislike?

I find ZoomInfo well elaborated but if I could think in something to improve I would recommend to work more on the data from outside US. And even though the price is higher than others I think is still a profitable way of investing money and the ROI is pretty much guaranteed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great investment. I would definitely recommend it when looking for speeding up results.

A lot. Definitely I would say that it saves, time, money and efforts when you are cold calling and do not waste time into building list, trying to pass the gatekeepers, etc. It provided a lot of info about the lead, so we really could know if our service was a fit.

ZoomInfo review by Tim A.
Tim A.

"ZoomInfo Review"

What do you like best?

ZoomInfo's powerful database of prospective sales contacts makes prospecting much easier. It's data is up-to-date and has many more contacts then some of the other databases I've seen

What do you dislike?

The biggest issue I've run into with ZoomInfo is when I import a contact and they do not have an email address associated with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Right tool for a sales org looking to find more contacts

ZoomInfo makes prospecting much easier, as I know I have the right info on the people I'm emailing and calling into. Otherwise, I'd rely on outdated info from our CRM tool. I've been able to add literally hundreds of additional contacts into my accounts with ZoomInfo.

ZoomInfo review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Zoom into ZoomInfo"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to find email addresses and phone numbers for prospects I am trying to target. I can narrow down searches by company, seniority level, function, and even submit keywords.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, they do not have any contact information for someone specific I am looking to target. It is also hard to go though a list if there are many contacts from a specific company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to find contact information via LinkedIn, Salesforce, or their own standalone platform, please consider using ZoomInfo! There are several ways to search and they are supposed to have accurate contact information on emails and phone numbers.

We are trying to find specific marketing contacts at target companies and be able to contact them via email or phone. ZoomInfo provides that contact information.

ZoomInfo review by Jeri L.
Jeri L.

"Zoominfo review for recruiting leads - both client and candidate "

What do you like best?

Zoominfo continously updates their database on a daily basis of over 175 million leads and hundreds of thousands of companies of all sizes. Their bots or spiders that crawl the internet do a fantastic job of collecting real time data on those that are included in their database to have a clear view of who they are and how to be reach out to them.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to complain about at this time.

Ease of finding top notch candidates for many open positons that I have and the system is very easy to use. Drills down to the nitty gritty of filtering out what you need and don't need. Have been able to have many candidates filled in open positons that have had in the past.

ZoomInfo review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"By far the easiest way to find good contact info quickly across nearly any vertical."

What do you like best?

The basics of the platform are really east to understand, even the most technically illiterate person can figure them out pretty quickly. The search feature is extremely easy to use. Filtering by location, company size, industry, department, and title makes it really easy to find qualified leads. The data export feature is also fantastic, as it allows the product to be useful even when your most driven team members use all their credits.

What do you dislike?

The credit limits can be a pain, as it can hinder or slow down your most driven team members. We noticed some slight speed degradation from SFDC integration and the VisualForce UI wasn't great, but the new Lightning platform may have fixed those issues. Finally, some of the more advanced features, like lead builder and data export, aren't the most intuitive things in the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your sales team is struggling to find contact info or you are just looking to streamline the process and increase overall efficiency, ZoomInfo is worth the investment. BUT you need to make sure your sales org is using it to it's fullest potential, as it is certainly not the cheapest product on the market. I'd also recommend doing the free trial just to ensure it work for your verticals.

It can be extremely difficult for sales people of any tenure to quickly and easily find contact information for qualified leads. ZoomInfo solves this problem by providing an easy to search database with vertical, title, and geo filtering. It's intuitive and easy to use, so training and on-boarding is a breeze. AND it has a decent SFDC (Salesforce.com) integration to boot.

ZoomInfo review by Ryan K.
Ryan K.

"Great D2D tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to quickly access up to date direct phone lines, extensions, and emails

Can be used as a prospecting tool for building accounts using the job function filters

Unique names can be found immediately utilizing the "people" tab

What do you dislike?

The tool, like most, is not entirely perfect. People naturally move around and Information is not always up to date as a result (I've found this to be the case for many contacts who are 3 or less months into a new company.)

Information can also be inaccurate at times, leading me to the occasional wrong number.

As a sales rep, Zoominfo solves the issue of prospects putting in inaccurate or incomplete information. It allows me to quickly edit my leads/contacts the have the most up to date phone lines and emails soII can increase my response/call connect rates.

ZoomInfo review by Daniel H.
Daniel H.

"Zoominfo daily user"

What do you like best?

I specifically like how up to date zoominfo's prospect data is - I use it daily. It never lets me down, whether I am looking for a specific contact, company, website, etc. I also thoroughly enjoy utilizing the advanced search checkboxes/options. Thank you zoominfo!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inconsistent download speeds when I am uploading a list of prospects to my CRM. Sometimes it's speedy, other times I have issues getting my list uploaded within a few hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to utilize the ins and outs of your search. Be creative with your search, using specific keywords etc.

Zoominfo is a time-saver for me. Instead of researching across the web for important company data, I can find it quickly and efficiently by utilizing the zoominfo search bars, especially the advanced search. I am a happy zoominfo customer.

ZoomInfo review by Brandon N.
Brandon N.

"Great SDR Tool "

What do you like best?

I love the salesforce integration that allows SDR to prospect into specific accounts without leaving the page. I can even grab onto the contact information for multiple people and import them simultaneously to save even more time. I also love that I can use zoom info in a separate tab to do broad searches across their database. Zoom Info is a must have for sales organizations

What do you dislike?

The data is a little hit or miss, which will be the case with anything really. The way they make up for it though is letting the user know how recent the data that they are pulling is.

The biggest problem we solve is finding the perfect contacts for our SDR team

ZoomInfo review by Shane F.
Shane F.

"A great prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

I love that it shows you whether their email and phone number are available, but furthermore, if their direct line is available. I like that it allows you to filter the different management levels of prospects so that you are only having to sort through the best and most relevant contacts for your task. I like that it shows you who you have already prospected by not allowing you to prospect them again. It is very easy to search either by name or by role, and I've never had trouble doing so. I also rarely get the wrong contact info for a contact.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be slow to load an account, but generally speaking it is pretty quick. Sometimes ZoomInfo will give you the same phone number for many contacts within a single company. I understand that it isn't easy to get direct lines, but it would be very helpful if they could find more direct lines either to their personal office or to their cell phone. Also, if ZoomInfo could find multiple email addresses for a single contact that would be very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend ZoomInfo. It is an extremely thorough prospecting tool. It's a gold mine.

Finding contact info for the right individual in an organization is challenging, and Zoominfo has helped me overcome this challenge. Our business development team has to have hundreds of contacts to reach out to daily, and ZoomInfo allows them to have a virtually endless pool to draw from.

ZoomInfo review by David C.
David C.

"Integrations with other software adds value"

What do you like best?

The web version of ZoomInfo has an intuitive interface making it very easy to navigate and start searching. I like that the system starts searching when you pause your input and doesn't require you to "submit" with each new piece of information that is entered. Sounds pretty basic, but it makes searches go faster. The integration with Salesforce makes it easy to update records real time.

What do you dislike?

There are times when I put in known information about a name and ZoomInfo returns no matches. But when I take away some of the fields, the person is found. Often showing the exact information I had included. That can be frustrating. While the site is mobile responsive, having a standalone app for search would be great. The popovers on the mobile experience can interfere with accessing certain data. I haven't used the Build feature in about a year, but I did find it difficult to get very granular with the results. That may have evolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any tool like this is only as good as the database behind it. Make sure that ZoomInfo can help you by being very specific in the types of personas you need for your business and find out the relevant size they have in the database.

We use ZoomInfo across the marketing and sales process. Whether we are tracking down contact details or trying to figure out revenue sizing, ZoomInfo is a great resource. The integration with Salesforce means we can track down these details faster - driving efficiencies.

ZoomInfo review by Alex R.
Alex R.

"Fairly priced option for good quality data"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the interface and the sheer number of contacts within the database. I also like the breadth of information for accounts and the integrations.

What do you dislike?

Some of the phone numbers or contacts say that they were updated in the last 60-90 days but turns out the number is wrong, the email bounces, or the contact is no longer with the company. Leads to some wasted time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on your needs, this is the best option out there for companies not looking to break the bank with more expensive data providers.

Lack of direct dials/emails within our CRM. I'm spending less time researching my accounts/contacts which saves me a bunch of time.

ZoomInfo review by Mariah S.
Mariah S.

"My experience"

What do you like best?

I liked how simple the tool was to navigate. It was simple to look for certain types of people that I was looking to target. I enjoyed seeing peoples Linked In profile pictures next to their name. It helped that there was also a way to access their page quickly to send them a message through Zoom. We used another application that also wasn't as accurate as Zoom and I was able to cross check and see how many contacts were simply not accessible if it wasn't for Zoom and their data. I enjoyed the tool and honestly would prefer it 100% for using it full time at work.

What do you dislike?

I realized that you had to click each persons name to see their full contact info which was fine at first but quickly became cumbersome.

We used it to find new contact names/phone information. I also used it to verify numbers and email addresses. Zoom has more up to date information and much more accurate than the other application we used. We were using a trial and are looking into switching seats over to Zoom Info.

ZoomInfo review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"A tool to search for contacts and companies"

What do you like best?

I like their new 2.0 version. It has a web extension that allows you to go on LinkedIn and search to see if that person is in the LinkedIn database.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you couldn't see the contact names on the 1.0 but now that they recently upgraded to the 2.0 version, it seems to be working a lot better. You know what exact title you are receiving when downloading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you're doing! 2.0 is much more useful than 1.0.

We are solving our problem of client outreach. With little to no contact information, we weren't able to expand our outreach to prospects. But now we can.

ZoomInfo review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Good program, one small caveat"

What do you like best?

The program is easy to use... You can schedule lists to be built, you have access to tons of data, tons of filters (Especially in Zoominfo 2.0). You can toggle between Zoominfo 1.0 and 2.0... Our account manager is always there for us, I can call him at 3:00 am and I bet he'll answer. So great customer service... No significant complaints

What do you dislike?

One thing ZoomInfo needs to update. When you build a list, you can filter by industry and sub categories within those industries. So lets say your main filter is software industry. Then within software you choose healthcare and finance... You'll get a list that supposedly has a bunch of healthcare and financial software companies. That's all good. BUT when you download the csv file, there is no column that specifies the sub category of the industry you chose. It will only show Software. This becomes a problem when we are uploading the list into other programs like Act On and we want to know what industry each company belongs to.

We get a lot of leads, prospects

ZoomInfo review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"Huge Database, not always the most accurate"

What do you like best?

If I'm looking for a one-off email or number for a prospect, zoom info seems to be the best for having their info from the other systems I've used

What do you dislike?

Not the best in my opinion for building lists. There seems to be a "Quantity over quality" approach with their data at times, so if I build a list of 50-100 prospects to target with calls and emails, I can count on a sizable percent of my emails being rejected and many of the individuals no longer with the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If using this to build targeted prospect lists, there may be better tools out there. However, for adding sales insights to an existing database, this product really shines.

Filling in missing marketing and prospect data to increase likeliness of successful outreach.

ZoomInfo review by David Haomiao L.
David Haomiao L.

"Get Direct Phone Numbers Easily"

What do you like best?

I like that I can directly import contacts from ZoomInfo into Salesforce. I can also find direct phone numbers to contact leads. You can pull massive lists based on NAICS code (industry) on ZoomInfo as well, which is useful for large outbound campaigns. I like the salesforce integration widget where you are able to use zoominfo within salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the UI. I feel like it could be updated and flow better. i.e. it looks like it was made and never updated from early 2000's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to grow your business in terms of doing outbound sales. It will allow you to get large leads list based on your target market.

lead research and information

ZoomInfo review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Zoominfo is the best email finding tool around"

What do you like best?

I can find the exact information I need quickly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data could use a refresh. When it comes to list building, I've found that the system will pull people who no longer work at the companies OR are not located at the company headquarters. Pulling addresses can be tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember that the best way to pull a list is behind. When zoominfo builds a list for you, it's a good starting place. Make sure to cross check your contact info! Additionally when I build a list I like to pull information from the most recently updated contacts. The software gives you a drop down menu option for how fresh the information is that you're pulling, i.e. updated in the last 6 months, 12 months etc.

We are solving the problem of reaching prospects with our services. We've been able to easily pull contact information and companies based on service area.

ZoomInfo review by Cody N.
Cody N.

"Extremely helpful but sometimes inaccurate"

What do you like best?

The best part about ZoomInfo for me is the ability to retrieve someone's direct phone line when prospecting. This helps in 2 ways. It saves me time from going through phones trees and I have a much higher chance of connecting with that person over the phone rather than leaving or a voicemail. It's also extremely easy to go to someone's LinkedIn, click the ZoomInfo button and bam, you have their direct line (most of the time) and their email)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I run into the issue of getting someone else's phone number or not receiving the correct email address. I'd say this is 10% of the time. I also wish ZoomInfo would let me know if a number was someone's personal cell phone or desk phone at the office. I'm sure that would be difficult but it would be helpful.

For my role, we're saving lots of time and getting much more accurate contact info than we were before with free plug-in apps like Hunter for LinkedIn. I've realized I can get through my calls much quicker in a day and connect with prospects more often on the phone, leading to an increase in sales and hitting quota.

ZoomInfo review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"ZoomInfo - Great leads with direct dials"

What do you like best?

I love how ZoomInfo provides direct dial lines for prospects. The new interface looks great and it's easy to use. There's a ton of filters in their search tools to help us find the right contacts at the right accounts. They also display a lot of info about

What do you dislike?

Their Industry categories are a little too broad. You'll get some overlap with other Industry buckets that sometimes don't really make sense. Potentially creates duplicate accounts in SFDC. For example, if the name of an account in SFDC is "Company X" and in ZoomInfo the same company is named "Company X Inc.", it won't detect that the account already exists and create a duplicate. A little frustrating when we import a bunch of great contacts from Zoom and they're on the wrong account.

Also, I've been using Zoom for a few months now and haven't been through their on-boarding process. Kinda had to figure everything out for myself. When we first signed on, we were supposed to work out a timeline for sales rep training. Our account rep hasn't responded to my emails and the training never happened. So I just learned the tool and trained them myself. Beware.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've never implemented a prospecting tool like this, make sure you have a good account rep from Zoom. Otherwise, the set up and use is pretty standard for this kind of tool.

We're looking for net new marketing and sales prospects to add to our database. Zoom is providing us with a lot of new leads that we wouldn't have otherwise found. We're also using them for account intelligence and database enhancement. Figuring out if our current database (pre-Zoom) has outdated leads and contacts.

ZoomInfo review by Spencer H.
Spencer H.

"Pretty quality contact information for a sales team"

What do you like best?

I like the amount of direct dial information you can get from using Zoom Info

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the emails bounce, but there is no silver bullet as far as things go in the space, so this isn't a deal breaker for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Happy with the amount of direct dials

When doing outbound sales activity, ZoomInfo can greatly benefit getting in touch with the key prospects you target. Having direct dials not only increases the likelihood of a prospect to answer, but it reduces the time it takes to do a single touch so you don't have to go through a switchboard.

ZoomInfo review by Greg L.
Greg L.

"Best international coverage!"

What do you like best?

We are an international business and absolutely need coverage in EMEA, APAC and other non-North America regions. Zoominfo has been the best solution for our company to get that coverage at an affordable price.

What do you dislike?

Some of the data can be outdated, but I've dealt with worse quality from other companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for feature enhancements that you need. They are eager and willing to build out new ideas. We have been part of several beta programs that have turned to complete customer offerings.

ZoomInfo is helping us find relevant contacts and contact info for our target customers. It is also helping append our CRM data with correct contact info.

ZoomInfo review by Manny M.
Manny M.

"Best Global Contact Database"

What do you like best?

At Mob, we use ZoomInfo to help us source contacts for potential leads for sales. We also use ZoomInfo to update our database with the contact's email, phone number and address.

What do you dislike?

While for the most part ZoomInfo keeps its information up to date, it can sometimes be outdated. If they had a better way to report incorrect information that could help improve our time and make our sales leads more effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ZoomInfo has a great number of contacts for your leads. It's a great for generating leads but can sometimes be outstanded or incorrect. It is best used alongside another lead generator.

We need to get to the right contacts for potential leads without having to dig for contact information. Zoominfo, has all the information in one spot that allows us to get their email, phone number and address easily and quickly.

ZoomInfo review by User in Internet

"Best Prospecting Software out there!"

What do you like best?

There are way too many things that I can write positive about ZoomInfo. Whether it's the countless list of available contacts, direct phone numbers (EVEN often time cellphone numbers), up to date company information, emails, there is so much valuable data in one platform.

As you know it's hard to get ahold of people in the sales game and ZoomInfo makes it so easy to get connected with key decision makers.

They made it really easy to onboard. Take advantage of the free trial. This allows you get a feel for the benefits of the platform and how it can help you and your sales team.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would get rid of contacts that have been outdated with the company. For example, someone who was at the company in 2015 is not relevant because that person most likely is somewhere else. Unless ZoomInfo had the ability to update each year to show that person is still currently working there. Otherwise, I find myself having to go back on LinkedIn and refer what I see there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the direct numbers

I am able to get ahold of people who are decision makers in the buying cycle. Often times it's hard to find direct numbers. If I had to resort to calling the main number every time I would find myself wasting precious time and getting bad reactions from receptionists, assistants, etc.

ZoomInfo review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to do specific searches for contacts and retrieve their contacts information. I have used lead sourcing tools in the past and this is by far the most accurate tool. I also like the ability to export into excel, allowing me to do mass send-outs efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when you do a specific contact search with different fields, if you select a certain amount of contacts and change the attributes you're searching by - you loose those contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool! I highly recommend.

ZoomInfo allows my team and I to access people that we otherwise would not be able to access. There are immense benefits - including a lot of time saved and penetrating companies we otherwise would not be able to reach.

ZoomInfo review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good, not great, data tool"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. SFDC plugin is extremely helpful. They upgraded the UI recently and it's much, much better. Saved searches have returned (finally) in 2.0 which make our lives a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

No data tool has accurate data, but ZoomInfo regularly includes employees that may have left a company years ago. Very bad for international. They need to add more broad job function choices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really consider the accuracy of the data, and what specific information you want to pull. Other products can give more information on contacts, ZoomInfo is really best for just phones and emails.

Finding contacts at businesses, mainly just contact information and not the specific people we need to reach out. Saves time in the research, but better for high volume reach out than targeted, specific information.

Learn more about ZoomInfo

ZoomInfo Videos

Learning about ZoomInfo?

* We monitor all ZoomInfo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.