Zoomph

Zoomph is a world-class audience data and activations platform, designed to give marketers a real-world understanding of their consumers. By streamlining data from social media and proprietary datasets, Zoomph gives you a deep, intricate view of the different personalities in your target audience.

Work for Zoomph?

Showing 15 Zoomph reviews
Zoomph review by <span>Shin J.</span>
Shin J.

One of the most advanced Social Media Engagement Platform out there

What do you like best?

I've been using zoomph since 2014-ish to help provide agencies, brands, companies and businesses the missing link between them and their customers. Through Zoomph, we can empower agencies the capability to manage their client's expectation by providing concrete engagement data for every campaign across channels. Brand can have an easy access to their targeted influencers and reward loyal customers on social media.

Notable Features:

8. Workflows for each campaigns

9. Polling

10. Consent to UCG's

and more!

What do you dislike?

I would say wishlist rather than dislike.

Expansion of their API and customizable visuals

Flexible pricing plans

Additional marketing support materials for partners and resellers

Extension of api/data access outside social media sphere

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start by the user/brand/agencies/campaigns objectives then followed by the output required.

There are so many platforms out there that I've used and it just happened that zoomph is what fits my needs while balancing from pricing, output delivery, flexibility/adaptability for each implementations etc.

There are no perfect ultimate software program or platform, but we can help these companies improve their system through honest reviews experienced by co-users like you and me. So good job, g2crowd team for this amazing review site. Been using this since the beta stage. :)

Through Zoomph, I am able to help address and solve lost engagements and valuable data insights for each social media campaigns for agencies, brands, companies and businesses.

Help the brand's customers to seamlessly interact with each other visually through customized themed designs.

Help provide real-time analytics and engagements which is very critical today

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoomph
Zoomph review by <span>Rainee T.</span>
Rainee T.

Works fine for our needs

What do you like best?

We use Zoomph to help monitor and display user social posts for a particular hashtag during our events. The platform is simple and straightforward, and it's easy to moderate the tweets.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything so far -- I have a feeling the tool is more powerful than how we use it, so I'm excited to dive a little deeper into it's potential uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend demoing it! We have been pleased with how it works for our needs.

The platform is much simpler and less expensive than TintUp, which we had used previously. Our needs our simple and this platform is straightforward, which is great. It's also nice to be able to downlaod a report of all the user engagement with our hashtags during the events.

What Influencer Marketing solution do you use?

Zoomph review by <span>Matt R.</span>
Matt R.

Zoomph at Tysons Biergarten

What do you like best?

I have heard a lot about this social media company "zoomph" that helps you analyze how your marketing efforts are doing on the world wide web. I have seen there logo on TV during Redskins games, Giants games and so on. I had my marketing director look more into them and we decided to sign up. Currently we are using it every day and are getting a much better understanding of our social media efforts. I highly recommend zoomph to anyone who wants to increase their online presence. Especially for those that are paying for advertisements on various social media platforms. Its easy to use and extremely helpful!

What do you dislike?

Honestly I cant think of a thing I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial version, once you do it you will be hooked. It does take a few hours of solid playing around with the product and learning how to use it. Once you put the time into it you will be very satisfied.

What keywords to use. We pay for all sorts of online advertising and zoomph allows us to know what hashtags and keywords to use to market to the right people.

Zoomph review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

Great Big-Screen Options for Live Events

What do you like best?

Their live-event, big-screen displays look great, and Zoomph offers a number of customization options that are very easy to figure out. They also have very quick and helpful customer service.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to determine what it and isn't included in each level of subscription. A few times, we've thought our account included something, only to realize that we're stuck in a pinch because we got it wrong.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love using Zoomph; it looks great on the big-screen, and their team is responsive and easy to work with.

We've primarily used Zoomph for big-screen displays at live events, showing conference attendees' tweets & Instagram photos from the front of major amphitheaters.

Zoomph review by <span>Bridget C.</span>
Bridget C.

A Pleasure to Work with

What do you like best?

We came to Zoomph with a challenge - to modify their robust social media platform to act as a database and data processing tool for trail camera images for an lion conservation project in Africa. The team was extremely professional and innovative throughout the process. I worked most closely with Thomas (product officer) and Lee (developer) and they are both responsive and eager to find good solutions to any challenges that came up. The platform that they customized for us is exactly what we envisioned and even comes with some additional tools for data visualization that we didn't request but which are extremely valuable for the scientists working with the data. From start to finish, the Zoomph team was easy to work with and I had full confidence in their ability to deliver a high quality product on time and within budget.

What do you dislike?

I'm hard-pressed to think of something that I don't like. In terms of working with the team and the final product, there is truly nothing that I didn't like. When we discussed the project, we decided to modify the existing Zoomph platform rather than build a custom platform for our needs. That had pros and cons. The obvious pros were that there was already a tested infrastructure developed, so overhead was relatively low and the project could be done on a short timeline. The con was that there were a few instances where the functionality we wanted to develop was restricted by the existing infrastructure but the team always came up with solutions that met our needs.

We are solving the issue of how to store and process a large number of images (hundreds of thousands) and all of the associated metadata in a way that allows scientists to access the data in a user-friendly way. We have already experienced the benefits of having the photos in a searchable database to easily find photos that we are interested in. We also processed the first large batch of photos and exported the image references and metadata for use in a successful citizen science platform. We are looking forward to getting the animal ID data back from the citizen science platform and linking it back into the Zoomph database.

Zoomph review by <span>Katalina P.</span>
Katalina P.

The BEST!

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zoomph is their ability to take my vision time and time again and make it a reality. For two occasions now my company has worked closely with Zoomph to make the best possible experience for our events. I had a lot of questions when we first met because I wanted to understand their services at their maximum. The first event they worked with us, I gave them ideas and wanted to see how we could incorporate social media to not only tell people about the event, but have them interact while attending. Doing the call to action customized collage, we did just that!! The event was a success and amazed everyone.

What do you dislike?

There truly isn't anything I dislike about this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! Allow yourself to express everything you want to be done and Zoomph will work with your vision and make it a reality. Sometimes even better than you could have imagined it!

The business problem aspect that my committee was having was trying to reach out to a larger demographic. My idea was to get more people not only aware of the cause and event but also get people motivated to want to attend and make it hands on. The benefits I have realized is that not only in person, but on social media we were able to connect with people all around the country. It wasn't just the cause that attracted people to join, but how Zoomph helped us promote the cause and properly reach out to people!

Learning about Zoomph?

* We monitor all Zoomph reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.