Zoomph

Zoomph is a world-class audience data and activations platform, designed to give marketers a real-world understanding of their consumers. By streamlining data from social media and proprietary datasets, Zoomph gives you a deep, intricate view of the different personalities in your target audience.

Work for Zoomph?

Learning about Zoomph?

Zoomph Reviews

Ask Zoomph a Question
Showing 16 Zoomph reviews
Zoomph review by Shin J.
Shin J.

"One of the most advanced Social Media Engagement Platform out there"

What do you like best?

I've been using zoomph since 2014-ish to help provide agencies, brands, companies and businesses the missing link between them and their customers. Through Zoomph, we can empower agencies the capability to manage their client's expectation by providing concrete engagement data for every campaign across channels. Brand can have an easy access to their targeted influencers and reward loyal customers on social media.

Notable Features:

8. Workflows for each campaigns

9. Polling

10. Consent to UCG's

and more!

What do you dislike?

I would say wishlist rather than dislike.

Expansion of their API and customizable visuals

Flexible pricing plans

Additional marketing support materials for partners and resellers

Extension of api/data access outside social media sphere

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start by the user/brand/agencies/campaigns objectives then followed by the output required.

There are so many platforms out there that I've used and it just happened that zoomph is what fits my needs while balancing from pricing, output delivery, flexibility/adaptability for each implementations etc.

There are no perfect ultimate software program or platform, but we can help these companies improve their system through honest reviews experienced by co-users like you and me. So good job, g2crowd team for this amazing review site. Been using this since the beta stage. :)

Through Zoomph, I am able to help address and solve lost engagements and valuable data insights for each social media campaigns for agencies, brands, companies and businesses.

Help the brand's customers to seamlessly interact with each other visually through customized themed designs.

Help provide real-time analytics and engagements which is very critical today

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zoomph
Zoomph review by Rainee T.
Rainee T.

"Works fine for our needs"

What do you like best?

We use Zoomph to help monitor and display user social posts for a particular hashtag during our events. The platform is simple and straightforward, and it's easy to moderate the tweets.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything so far -- I have a feeling the tool is more powerful than how we use it, so I'm excited to dive a little deeper into it's potential uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend demoing it! We have been pleased with how it works for our needs.

The platform is much simpler and less expensive than TintUp, which we had used previously. Our needs our simple and this platform is straightforward, which is great. It's also nice to be able to downlaod a report of all the user engagement with our hashtags during the events.

What Marketing Analytics solution do you use?

Zoomph review by Matt R.
Matt R.

"Zoomph at Tysons Biergarten"

What do you like best?

I have heard a lot about this social media company "zoomph" that helps you analyze how your marketing efforts are doing on the world wide web. I have seen there logo on TV during Redskins games, Giants games and so on. I had my marketing director look more into them and we decided to sign up. Currently we are using it every day and are getting a much better understanding of our social media efforts. I highly recommend zoomph to anyone who wants to increase their online presence. Especially for those that are paying for advertisements on various social media platforms. Its easy to use and extremely helpful!

What do you dislike?

Honestly I cant think of a thing I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial version, once you do it you will be hooked. It does take a few hours of solid playing around with the product and learning how to use it. Once you put the time into it you will be very satisfied.

What keywords to use. We pay for all sorts of online advertising and zoomph allows us to know what hashtags and keywords to use to market to the right people.

Zoomph review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Great Big-Screen Options for Live Events"

What do you like best?

Their live-event, big-screen displays look great, and Zoomph offers a number of customization options that are very easy to figure out. They also have very quick and helpful customer service.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to determine what it and isn't included in each level of subscription. A few times, we've thought our account included something, only to realize that we're stuck in a pinch because we got it wrong.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love using Zoomph; it looks great on the big-screen, and their team is responsive and easy to work with.

We've primarily used Zoomph for big-screen displays at live events, showing conference attendees' tweets & Instagram photos from the front of major amphitheaters.

Zoomph review by Bridget C.
Bridget C.

"A Pleasure to Work with"

What do you like best?

We came to Zoomph with a challenge - to modify their robust social media platform to act as a database and data processing tool for trail camera images for an lion conservation project in Africa. The team was extremely professional and innovative throughout the process. I worked most closely with Thomas (product officer) and Lee (developer) and they are both responsive and eager to find good solutions to any challenges that came up. The platform that they customized for us is exactly what we envisioned and even comes with some additional tools for data visualization that we didn't request but which are extremely valuable for the scientists working with the data. From start to finish, the Zoomph team was easy to work with and I had full confidence in their ability to deliver a high quality product on time and within budget.

What do you dislike?

I'm hard-pressed to think of something that I don't like. In terms of working with the team and the final product, there is truly nothing that I didn't like. When we discussed the project, we decided to modify the existing Zoomph platform rather than build a custom platform for our needs. That had pros and cons. The obvious pros were that there was already a tested infrastructure developed, so overhead was relatively low and the project could be done on a short timeline. The con was that there were a few instances where the functionality we wanted to develop was restricted by the existing infrastructure but the team always came up with solutions that met our needs.

We are solving the issue of how to store and process a large number of images (hundreds of thousands) and all of the associated metadata in a way that allows scientists to access the data in a user-friendly way. We have already experienced the benefits of having the photos in a searchable database to easily find photos that we are interested in. We also processed the first large batch of photos and exported the image references and metadata for use in a successful citizen science platform. We are looking forward to getting the animal ID data back from the citizen science platform and linking it back into the Zoomph database.

Zoomph review by Katalina P.
Katalina P.

"The BEST!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zoomph is their ability to take my vision time and time again and make it a reality. For two occasions now my company has worked closely with Zoomph to make the best possible experience for our events. I had a lot of questions when we first met because I wanted to understand their services at their maximum. The first event they worked with us, I gave them ideas and wanted to see how we could incorporate social media to not only tell people about the event, but have them interact while attending. Doing the call to action customized collage, we did just that!! The event was a success and amazed everyone.

What do you dislike?

There truly isn't anything I dislike about this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! Allow yourself to express everything you want to be done and Zoomph will work with your vision and make it a reality. Sometimes even better than you could have imagined it!

The business problem aspect that my committee was having was trying to reach out to a larger demographic. My idea was to get more people not only aware of the cause and event but also get people motivated to want to attend and make it hands on. The benefits I have realized is that not only in person, but on social media we were able to connect with people all around the country. It wasn't just the cause that attracted people to join, but how Zoomph helped us promote the cause and properly reach out to people!

Zoomph review by Bryan N.
Bryan N.

"Great visuals for social media at events"

What do you like best?

I like how Zoomph works easily with Google Chromecast on your phone and on the TV that you are projecting to.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the feeds can have glitches and not update the way that you'd like them to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I heard that there are new updates available with Zoomph that are being released in mid April 2016. It'd be great to see what these new features look like and how to use them properly before launching the service at your next event.

We are making social media more visual for our sales team. By projecting social media mentions at our events through Zoomph it encourages more people to engage.

Zoomph review by Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.

"Great visualization and social listening tool"

What do you like best?

There are other vendors out there that are built to help companies aggregate user generated content, but what I found most attractive about Zoomph initially was their reporting. It is robust, simple and easily manipulated.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't advance publish to social channels. Doesn't really monitor Facebook except for your own page

We needed a visualization software to enable us to post user generated content on our website and on the big screen at sports events and concerts. Visualization templates they have are nice looking but the analytics function is what sets it apart. We now use this platform for social listening as well as visualization because the analytics help us understand volume, word clouds, commonly used hashtags and identify influencers.

Zoomph review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"A Powerful Audience Analysis Tool"

What do you like best?

The Zoomph platform is simple but powerful. The user interface is easy to understand, even for a beginner, and makes it easy to find the insights you are after. Additionally, Zoomph's customer service is 2nd to none and the team is always there to assist when needed.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike about this tool, but the more social APIs they can bring in, the more value we can extract.

Zoomph has enabled us to understand social audiences at a much deeper level than ever before. Beyond standard demographics, Zoomph helps us understand passion points, trends, brand affinities and psychographic traits that enable us to make informed marketing decisions.

Zoomph review by Angela M.
Angela M.

"Vital for news coverage"

What do you like best?

Speed and accuracy: Zoomph's Z scores are one of the most accurate social sentiment tools I know and we have used it in many of our stories, most recently to cover the Climate Talks in Paris. Zoomph is also very good at tailoring the content to client's needs and they are very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Platform, interface: Zoomph's interface can be difficult to use for first-timers because it not very self-explanatory. Fortunately, there was always a Zoomph staff available to ask questions online and offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoomph's influencer has significantly improved our coverage of COP21. It provides an instant reaction to events as they happen which is crucial for any live coverage. I would strongly recommend this product to media outlets.

Instant reaction on social media: As a news organization, we have been able to deliver instant reaction to major events using Zoomph's Influencer.

Zoomph review by Olivia H.
Olivia H.

"Great customer service & visuals"

What do you like best?

The customer service we have had from rep Giuliana has been fantastic. I have called and emailed her with questions several times and she always responds quickly. The Zoomph team has been great in helping with our association's transition from one team member to the next using their platform.

What do you dislike?

As a new Zoomph administrator, I found that the Zoomph platform is not as user-friendly for a first-time administrator as I would prefer. However, after having our rep walk me through it, I have found Zoomph to be fairly easy to use.

We primarily use Zoomph during our midyear and annual conferences to keep our members in sync with our social media presence. Zoomph has been a huge help in this effort.

Zoomph review by User

"Zoomph for Events"

What do you like best?

Customer service. Our Zoomph representatives were available to us 24/7.

What do you dislike?

Technical issues. This was a rare event.

We use Zoomph during our graduation activities, and we have seen it be very successful in generating excitement from our community around the event. We were also happy that we were able to design the interface. Lastly, when there was a technical issue the day of the event, around 7:30am EST time, we had contacted our Zoomph representative around 4:30am PST, and they were still completely available to us.

Zoomph review by Tina A.
Tina A.

"An AMAZING Product with an AMAZING team behind it"

What do you like best?

The interface is VERY easy to use and the team is very responsive and there to help you get the best experience with the product. This is our 3rd year using them and each year the program gets better and better!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this section has a 40 character minimum because all I wanted to type was "absolutely nothing"

We are trying to bring tweets to life and "greet" VIPs via Twitter at our events. Zoomph 100% solved that problem year after year.

Zoomph review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Great way to generate UGC"

What do you like best?

Zoomph makes it easy to find and sort through customer photos and comments.

What do you dislike?

The tags can be a little annoying to create.

It helps remove the burden of creating in-house content and is a great way to create brand awareness through a hashtag campaign.

Zoomph review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Over priced"

What do you like best?

It's a solidly designed product. The interface is clean and it's great for a single brand user managing a medium sized business.

What do you dislike?

It's way over priced. While not bad for a small account, it's not scalably priced. The user management is also not really there to make it a valid tool for a marketing company to use with multiple clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at sparkle. Io

I was looking for a product to track and display social media posts around particular brands.

Zoomph review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Could be better"

What do you like best?

Its light faster and have what i need too

What do you dislike?

the interface is too polluted and too slow

none yet

Learning about Zoomph?

* We monitor all Zoomph reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.