Zorin

Zorin OS is an alternative to Windows and macOS, designed to make your computer faster, more powerful and secure.

Work for Zorin?

Learning about Zorin?

Zorin Reviews

Showing 1 Zorin review
Zorin review by Filip G.
Filip G.

"Zorin Ultimate 12.2"

What do you like best?

I like various themes like Windows, MacOS, Ubuntu or default Gnome. I like stability of this OS. I like that it is based on Ubuntu. OS is still quit lightweight and it works smooth even on my old laptop PC. It is easy to use, setup and I can recommend it to previous Windows users.

What do you dislike?

I do not like colors, They are always too dark or too light... The paid alternative offers only some additional themes and preinstalled free software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are Windows user and you want to try something new from linux, then ZorinOS is the right way.

I use Zorin in every life, I use it for school projects and even I do my job on it. It offers me everything I need.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zorin

What Operating System solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Zorin for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Ubuntu Logo
Ubuntu
Super-fast, easy to use and free, the Ubuntu operating system powers millions of desktops, netbooks and servers around the world.
Windows 10 Logo
Windows 10
Windows 10 is familiar and easy to use, with lots of similarities to Windows 7 including the Start menu. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.
Apple iOS Logo
Apple iOS
An advanced mobile operating system. With its easy-to-use interface, amazing features, and rock solid stability, iOS is the foundation of iPhone. And even as others try to catch up, the technologies and features built into iOS keep iPhone years ahead.
Windows 7 Logo
Windows 7
Windows 7 is your PC simplified. Enjoy your media wherever you want, stay productive with the smart new desktop, get creative with Windows Live Photo Gallery.
Android Logo
Android
Android is the a globally popular mobile platform. With Android you can use all Google apps, plus thousands of apps and games are available on Google Play.
Apple OS X El Capitan Logo
Apple OS X El Capitan
OS X El Capitan gives you simpler, smarter ways to do the things you do most with your Mac. Like working in multiple apps at the same time using Split View.
CentOS Logo
CentOS
CentOS is an Enterprise-class Linux Distribution derived from sources freely provided to the public by a prominent North American Enterprise Linux vendor.
RedHat Enterprise Linux Logo
RedHat Enterprise Linux
Open source platform for mission-critical computing
Windows 8 Logo
Windows 8
3.2
Windows reimagined and reinvented from a solid core of Windows 7 speed and reliability. It's an all-new touch interface. It's a new Windows 8 for new devices.
macOS Sierra Logo
macOS Sierra
macOS Sierra helps you rediscover your best photos, shop fast and conveniently online, and work between devices. It can also help free up storage space.

Learning about Zorin?

* We monitor all Zorin reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.